PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 385 Discussions [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Hermie
December 30, 2007, 12:47 AM
Time for the latest Narutoooo! Let's download (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=668332) it real quick!

Now, what do YOU think is going to happen in the next chapter? It's prediction time!

And 385's out now! Grab it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=690959)!!

Audition
December 30, 2007, 01:59 AM
First and...

I predict that Itachi is not dead and Sasuke forcefully says what he is trying to say...

Also hoping that fight is going to be like Jiraiya and Pain or else it will gonna be epic failed.

And lastly a glimpse of Tobi's secret "that" jutsu xD

enmymiguel
December 30, 2007, 02:05 AM
itachi is a clone

wing_gundam
December 30, 2007, 02:30 AM
I do think we'll get like 5 chapters of Itachi vs Sasuke like our Pein Jiraiya battle

Kaborochi
December 30, 2007, 02:43 AM
I do not know what section this belongs under but I thought I'd share this. This might have been posted before but I hope someone can help me clarify.

I was taking a look at the secret code that Jiraiya inscribed on Pa frog's back. In order, it is:
I added up the numbers, and they added up to 383. Considering that this number is the same number as the chapter where we were presented with this finding, I find it hard to believe that this is a coincidence, and thought that the individual chapters that had these numbers might hold a clue to Pain's identity. I explored and found no similarity. I therefore tried assigning kanji characters to the numbers, and obtained:

花車火元下妹空

Google translations have no significance, but I was thinking that someone might be able to clarify if its complete trash or not. I apologize to those I might annoy, this just sparked my curiosity and I decided to take it a little further :P

Itachi battle just started.. And sasuke will get to say what he wanted to say to Itachi.. and Itachi will reveal is self and motive.....

Sasuke would not kill Itachi in the next chapter.. I'll see 3-4 more chapter if that should ever go down.. But I can see Tobi messing with Naruto and the others.. Until Pa frog come for Naruto...

orglee
December 30, 2007, 03:20 AM
(...) You have awakened also my curiosity. Nice conclusion even if its a bad trail its really smart move dear Sherlock :P

Well about prediction I think Itachi will be dead in next chapter or Sasuke won't kill him in next or any chapter. I hope author wont change action radically and wont make a hero of the Itachi but its possible - you know x-mas, time of miracles etc. :P

Inkovic
December 30, 2007, 03:45 AM
Itachi reveals that Sasuke was the one who killed the clan and Itachi used the MS to force false memories into Sasuke and rewrite history to protect Sasuke as the true heir of the Sharingan's ultimate power.

Hence Sasuke's development as an Uchiha and a Shinobi was Akatsuki's true goal this whole time with Zetsu revealing something after appearing out of nowhere.

Zeus-Tails
December 30, 2007, 04:34 AM
Kage Bunshin > Sharingan so Itachi is going to defeat Sasuke...again

Rahan
December 30, 2007, 04:41 AM
I do not know what section this belongs under but I thought I'd share this. This might have been posted before but I hope someone can help me clarify.

I was taking a look at the secret code that Jiraiya inscribed on Pa frog's back. In order, it is:
I added up the numbers, and they added up to 383. Considering that this number is the same number as the chapter where we were presented with this finding, I find it hard to believe that this is a coincidence, and thought that the individual chapters that had these numbers might hold a clue to Pain's identity. I explored and found no similarity. I therefore tried assigning kanji characters to the numbers, and obtained:

花車火元下妹空

Google translations have no significance, but I was thinking that someone might be able to clarify if its complete trash or not. I apologize to those I might annoy, this just sparked my curiosity and I decided to take it a little further :P

hmm ... Just checked the titles of the chapters, and I sure hope it isn't related to that because the only theory I can come with was Pein = Obito = Madara and it's pretty stupid (and I don't believe in it one second, so don't flame please)

The chapter titles are :
9 the worst client (not too sure what to make of it. Can't be the client of Akatsuki and its leader in the same time. Or maybe Madara is known as the client to others (Zetsu), but he is in reality the leader. Dunno)
31 to each his own struggle (Obito = FAIL)
8 you failed (Obito again) ... at this point, I thought it would be something even more stupid like Naruto from the future though
106 Sasuke forfeits (well, he is the one who was killed in the Uchiha massacre, which could have been ordered by Itachi's boss, Pein or Madara or whoever)
7 Kakashi's decision (Obito !!!)
207 deadlocked (dunno.)
15 return of the sharingan. (It's true sharingan lacked importance in this manga)

Eldanis
December 30, 2007, 05:42 AM
The numbers refer to pages/words/chapters in Jiraiya's book. It was part of the prophecy so it is obviously important and if its not going to be used later what is the use of introducing the idea at all. Plus it would be good that Naruto's name is taken from Jiraiya's tale and that Pein's true name is also from the same pages.

Although this MAY be introduced at the end of the next chapter, the beginning of the chapter will have the end of the Uchi Bros. fight. I know that people want a long fight between Sasuke and Itachi to show what they can do but the truth is that we can already seen what Sasuke can do; we saw him dispatch Deidara and Orochimaru (albeit in a weakened state). Itachi also would have underestimated Sasuke, but overall the death of Itachi will be about pushing Sasuke on another journey (possibly about who killed the Uchiha clan as many have stated that Itachi didn’t actually do it). So the fight isn’t important but the DEATH is.

So next chapter will be Itachi’s death and the new info about Sasuke’s next target. And then a bit of the Tobi fight and Pa/Ma arrives.

Helltroll
December 30, 2007, 07:33 AM
1. we see that the pierced itachi was a clone/genjutsu
2. itachi says something provocating
3. sasuke rushes ahaed and round 2 of the genjutsu fight starts
4. some panels about the other characters...maybe

Ruhina
December 30, 2007, 07:57 AM
You know it would have been a brilliant move if Itachi actually had been killed in the next chapter, however, since this is a shonen manga called Naruto, we can't have him die until he's shown off his ultimate jutus now can we? (blame Kishi, not me). I mean seriously, did you guys notice that the moment an Akatsuki member removes his cloak he will go all out and consequently die soon after. As long as the cloak stays on, they'll still be alive. Itachi is just a genjutsu-clone and Sasuke will probably be defeated... again, or Itachi will tell Sasuke something and run away... again.

Yagami Light
December 30, 2007, 09:13 AM
I think Itachi is gonna die.
If the second who was stabbed by Sasuke is a clone too then it's a bit annoying.
Sasuke will definately defeat Itachi.
I have no idea of what the question may be but he made me curious :p

ManyHack
December 30, 2007, 09:21 AM
I think we will have battle change, to make us wait more, DBZ style.
Maybe some:

1. Tobi vs Konoha 8.
2. Kisame vs Suigetsu.
3. Pein on is way to Naruto.
4. Zetsu arriving at the scene
5. Pa and Ma frog meeting in Konoha.

No Uchiha cat-fight.

@Yagami Light

No Uchiha is going to die... 2008 is going to be Them and Kakashi's year; that's Kishimoto's words from an interview.

Yagami Light
December 30, 2007, 09:32 AM
I think we will have battle change, to make us wait more, DBZ

@Yagami Light

No Uchiha is going to die... 2008 is going to be Them and Kakashi's year; that's Kishimoto's words from an interview.

Really?

New prediction:
Sasuke is gonna beat Itachi up, if Itachi is almost dead then he will be saved by someone from Akatsuki, but Sasuke will definately beat Itachi up.
I hope to see Suigetsu vs. Kisame too! Swordsman fight!.

DevilsNeverCry
December 30, 2007, 10:09 AM
Hmmm, 385 will see more Itachi vs Sasuke.

Itachi will start to rape Sasuke one way or another.

Maybe a bit of Tobi action in there, unlikely however.

Takuto
December 30, 2007, 10:11 AM
Hmm, really can't see Itachi dieing just 1 chapter into the fight, lot's more Itachi v Sasuke with Itachi kicking Sasuke's ass, since Sasuke will proboly win anyway Kishimoto will proboly give Itachi some domination in the fight.

backgroundc52
December 30, 2007, 10:17 AM

I want a link to that interview cause i think ur full of it. Anyone can say kishimoto said this in an interview and not produce any proof of that interview.

By the way kishimoto said in an interview that naruto is gonna learn to fly before the manga ends in the next 4 months. I can't be lying now can i?

All im saying is if you wanna say kishimoto said somethng in an interview produce a link otherwise it means nothing.

starscreem6
December 30, 2007, 10:31 AM
Re: 385 Predictions [Naruto]
Hmm, really can't see Itachi dieing just 1 chapter into the fight, lot's more Itachi v Sasuke with Itachi kicking Sasuke's ass, since Sasuke will proboly win anyway Kishimoto will proboly give Itachi some domination in the fight.

Looks like the end of the akatsui, If they all don't die this arc there will probably be like 3 left. Madera , Pein and Zetsu. So that means that Itachi is a gonner. Don't think he is going to go a hero. My predictions Kisame falls to Hebi, Itachi falls to Sasuke, Team 8 losses to Tobi/Madera/Obito, Sasuke Rejoins the Leaf and helps rescue Naruto. Kakashi might end up getting killed as a shocker, too many sharingans around.

Cheers, and Happy New Years to All
Starscream :)

patedecarne
December 30, 2007, 11:05 AM
in the next chapter I predict two finger no jutsu , itachi using ninjutsu on sasukaaaay and we will know about everything in that night , the night where the uchihas was wiped out, I have the feeling that there's more than just a bunch of kill just to test the strenght...

Kage_JD
December 30, 2007, 11:06 AM
Hmmm... There are many things 2 predict n there are questions poppin out...
I predict: I think Itachi is going 2 die but not in the next chap. plus I think we'll see Suigetsu vs. Kisame but I wonder what's the last question from sasuke to itachi??
Maybe :
Why did you want me 2 meet you at the uchiha hideout?!
Why did you live me alive why did u kill every body except me?!
Why do u want me 2 fight u?!

Yeah thats it ...

ManyHack
December 30, 2007, 11:08 AM
I want a link to that interview cause i think ur full of it. Anyone can say kishimoto said this in an interview and not produce any proof of that interview.

Here is the link to the Thread, in mangahelpers, for Jump Festa 2008 interview with Kishimoto: http://www.mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23410

There you go, it's more then proof. And next time, don't say i bring bulls***!

...My predictions Kisame falls to Hebi...

No way, How can you say that! We haven't seen them fight, but im quite sure that Kisame vs Suigetsu alone is no match. For the rest of Hebi... Juugo will go bananas as soon he transform. Karin is still in her dreamy sasuke world... Not seeing him going down soon.

... Itachi falls to Sasuke ...

The Guy is toying with the kid. It's a big joke to the older Uchiha. Thenext thing we will see:

wind blowing, while Sasuke remove is sword from the is brother's corpse.
Laughs coming out behind the kitsune mural.

Kutcher: YOU GOT PUNKED!
Itachi: *laugh**

The Cadet takes out is sword in a swing takes off Kutcher head and is sibling.

Itachi: Never forget....
Itachi: the secret is in.. The Uchiha art of Run!

... Team 8 losses to Tobi/Madera/Obito ...

That i can see.. and lose badly!

... Sasuke Rejoins the Leaf and helps rescue Naruto

Too much water as passed under the bridge for him to think to return... he might help do.

Kakashi might end up getting killed as a shocker, too many sharingans around.

Well sorry to tell you that, read my linked thread, but there is a big part for thoses three sharigan users in 2008.

Oh by the way, starscream6, im not picking on you... just debating.

Zeus-Tails
December 30, 2007, 11:15 AM
There is no way I see Sasuke beating Itachi. You can tell by the demeanors. Itachi is relaxing and Sasuke is trying hard as hell to win. Itachi definitely is going to have the advantage.

◆ T.D.A ◆
December 30, 2007, 11:35 AM
There is no way I see Sasuke beating Itachi. You can tell by the demeanors. Itachi is relaxing and Sasuke is trying hard as hell to win. Itachi definitely is going to have the advantage.

sasuke is not trying hard to win but just wants to kill itachi quickly.

Inkovic
December 30, 2007, 11:43 AM
My prediction regarding Kishi and Kakashi...

We see whats under his mask.

Then under the revelation of what is under his mask the whole Naruto universe implodes on itself leaving Tobi forced to remove his mask to counter the force of the implosion.

Oh and Itachi reveals family secret but not like thats significant to the plot or anything...

ManyHack
December 30, 2007, 11:52 AM
sasuke is not trying hard to win but just wants to kill itachi quickly.

I Agree.
If i wanted to go all out i will have myself in CS2 mode with a chidori in hand the blade in the other and my sharingan ready to go all out... and Kicking my adversary ass with taijutsu until an opening.

Zeus-Tails
December 30, 2007, 12:10 PM
Look at his face when he stabs Itachi. Now he knows Itachi has genjutsu and kage bunshins yet he has a look of happiness. The guy is trying so hard he's blinded.

About the CS2, I think he's saving it as a trump card. It's not his main strategy when fighting. He was forced to use it early on Deidara cuz he can fly in that state and Deidara is in the air. Trust me, CS2 isn't his main fighting style.

I think his determination made him blind a bit because he was surprised when he found out he was under genjutsu (this is a clue that Itachi doesn't want to kill Sasuke; if he did he would of just killed Sasuke there instead of sitting and waiting for Sasuke to figure out the genjutsu). This doesn't take away from the fact that he body flickered with the snake clone to stab Itachi, though. THAT was a good recovery, but he's still fighting hard.

Oh btw, trying to kill quickly when you're the underdog = fighting very hard.

Saruto
December 30, 2007, 01:04 PM
Whether people want to believe that Obito has something to do with or not, he does.

Kishi didn't make tobi's charateristics similar to him for no reason.
[hr]
Dude, I sooo hope that Kishi doesn't some how not kill itachi.

Because I believe in the next chapter Kishi is going to spill some serious info on us.

◆ T.D.A ◆
December 30, 2007, 01:45 PM
madara maybe have taken obitos body, but it doesnt matter, if orochimaru took over sasukes body, he would still be orochimaru, the body is insignificant. but i can see madara winding kakashi up though. and kakashi believing obito has turned evil, etc.

Yondaime Uzumaki
December 30, 2007, 02:03 PM
Here is the link to the Thread, in mangahelpers, for Jump Festa 2008 interview with Kishimoto: http://www.mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23410

Nice. I didn't even see that, so thanks for posting the link.

I didn't think that there would be another time-skip but I think this may be an indication of a time-skip. It would be damn near impossible to focus on Sakura, Kakashi, and Sasuke over Naruto. My guess is that Naruto won't be there, especially since Pein is searching for him and Konoha would be the first place he would go. Also, it shows that the manga would continue on for a while, which is good because there was a lot going on and I started to get a little nervous. 2008 should be a good year.

starscreem6
December 30, 2007, 02:16 PM
madara maybe have taken obitos body, but it doesnt matter, if orochimaru took over sasukes body, he would still be orochimaru, the body is insignificant. but i can see madara winding kakashi up though. and kakashi believing obito has turned evil, etc.

Doubt it, because with orochimarus soul transfer jutsu a part of the persons body he stole still lived on in him. With the first person we see orochimaru do this with he tell them this before he takes over and ask him what would he wish. The kid replies "free my clan and stop using them for your experiments." Orochimaru agreed. Orochimaru also said something similiar to sasuke that when he takes over his body that the wish he wants most fulfilled will live in him. Which was why he originally had agreed to orochimaru's offer, even if he lost his body he would still have his revenge on itachi.

Hollow Kurono
December 30, 2007, 02:32 PM
Hmm,well this was a good warm-up fight,but i realy dont believe Itachi could fall this quick to Sasuke,this is Itachis genjutsu.But if its true Itachi is kinda weak and thats why he aint dead.

Itachi reveals that Sasuke was the one who killed the clan and Itachi used the MS to force false memories into Sasuke and rewrite history to protect Sasuke as the true heir of the Sharingan's ultimate power.

Hence Sasuke's development as an Uchiha and a Shinobi was Akatsuki's true goal this whole time with Zetsu revealing something after appearing out of nowhere.

This may have some truth in it,but i doubt that.Sasuke did not have the skills to kill his entire clan,i believe he killed of his clan if Itachi blinded him in genjutsu and was controlin,which he used his own fightin methods to kill them,i believe it that way.

DMNKLOL
December 30, 2007, 03:05 PM
Sasuke:At last..

Sasuke:Now, for my question..

Itachi:..

Sasuke:How...

Sasuke:HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIEPOP!?

Sasuke:I CAN'T...I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT..I ALWAYS END UP EATING IT.

Itachi:WELL, LET'S FIND OUT WITH MY ALMIGHTY OMNIPRESENT MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN!

Itachi *MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN*

Itachi:200.

Sasuke:Really? Huh..

Sasuke:Oh well, that's all. /cuts off Itachi's head and walks away.

reoku_uchiha
December 30, 2007, 03:17 PM
i think that itachi isnt dead to and willnot die it will be a tie some how it will get interrupted

Saruto
December 30, 2007, 04:09 PM

WHOA! that is sooo wrong!

You really didn't evaluate what you said did you?! Sasuke is stronger than Oro so it is Sasuke's body not Oro!

And madara most likely has Obito's body due to the fact that Madara was stronger.

TheChosenOne
December 30, 2007, 04:11 PM
Just read the chapter. The stabbed Itachi will most likely turn into crows. No point in killing Itachi this fast, he is not DEAD. Was impressed that Sasuke could figure out that it was genjutsu from the beginning. I think we will most likely see Itachi turn into crows and Sasuke getting angry. I hope Kisame fight is included next chapter. :)

Saruto
December 30, 2007, 04:18 PM
There is much need for another time skip.

The Naruto crew has gotten much stronger, but they still need much work.

I can't say the same for Sasuke just yet. Due to the fact that he hasn't finished his battle with itachi yet. Another reason for this time skip is the Kabuto/Orochimaru situation there is almost an entire new arc just with that situation.

Hopefully Naruto will be taken away again with Yamoto and train. It'll will probably be Kakashi and Yamoto trianing Naruto. (That would be nice!!!)
Naruto would truly be stronger than his father!

backgroundc52
December 30, 2007, 04:25 PM

Much appreciated.

Saruto
December 30, 2007, 04:32 PM
You know what would be cool?!

If Yamoto and Kakashi taught Naruto the Body fliker tecnique!
Or if Naruto learned it himself.

C.O.R
December 30, 2007, 04:36 PM
sasuke my ass I just fucking hate him damn he won't kill him noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo xD

Paranoid
December 30, 2007, 04:41 PM
I have this idea that Sasuke might see Itachi's dead body at the end of this fight(after getting his answers), and leave all happy and satisfied. ...Except sometimes you see what you want to see or what you're led to see, if you know what I mean.
I can't imagine the motive, but did anyone consider that Itachi might want Sasuke to think he's dead?
In fact he might even want Akatsuki to think he's dead, assuming he has some agenda that conflicts with the organization's plans(though if Zetsu is watching this wouldn't work of course).

Kage_JD
December 30, 2007, 04:41 PM
I don't think we'll see tha Uchiha brothers fight cuz u know everytime when things get exciting kishi moves 2 tha otther ones so I predict that he'll show us Suigetsu fighting Kisame n a bit Tobi vs naruto n team ...

◆ T.D.A ◆
December 30, 2007, 04:44 PM
am I the only one who wants to see tobi vs konoha team over the battle of the uchihas and kisame vs hebi?

Saruto
December 30, 2007, 04:50 PM
am I the only one who wants to see tobi vs konoha team over the battle of the uchihas and kisame vs hebi?

Yeah. the one and only

◆ T.D.A ◆
December 30, 2007, 04:51 PM
WHOA! that is sooo wrong!

You really didn't evaluate what you said did you?! Sasuke is stronger than Oro so it is Sasuke's body not Oro!

And madara most likely has Obito's body due to the fact that Madara was stronger.

erm... i dont think you got my point, i was trying to say that even if madara has taken obitos body, he would still be madara and that you cant call him obito, i'm using the example that if orochimaru was successful in fully taking over sasukes body, he may look like sasuke, but he isnt sasuke, he is orochimaru, same as even if tobi who is madara looks like obito, he is still madara/tobi so obito does not equal tobi.

Windmillblade
December 30, 2007, 04:53 PM
itachi gaining the upper hand in round 2. oh by the way how do i make my own thread?

Saruto
December 30, 2007, 04:54 PM
erm... i dont think you got my point, i was trying to say that even if madara has taken obitos body, he would still be madara and that you cant call him obito, i'm using the example that if orochimaru was successful in fully taking over sasukes body, he may look like sasuke, but he isnt sasuke, he is orochimaru, same as even if tobi who is madara looks like obito, he is still madara/tobi so obito does not equal tobi.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

◆ T.D.A ◆
December 30, 2007, 05:03 PM
itachi gaining the upper hand in round 2. oh by the way how do i make my own thread?

erm i think you click on 'New Post' above the threads somewhere.

ManyHack
December 30, 2007, 05:06 PM

Well yes i do.. but i think Kisame's fight will be better, more technique; Madara is going to play around with them.

TheChosenOne
December 30, 2007, 05:33 PM
I want to see the Kisame fight, cuz the other fights I believe can have a clear winner. While we have not seen anything from Kisame or Suigetsu. Tobi will most likely manhandle Konaha after their formation B. While Itachi shows Sasuke how to do genjutsu like a true Uchiha. :)

ManyHack
December 30, 2007, 05:42 PM
I dunno.. Kisame's fight will be on is favor.

Suigetsu as been compared to Zabuza...
that was defeated by young Kakashi's team.

Now half the new generation of Konoha can defeat Kakashi; figure of speech!
And team Gai couldn't defeat Kisame... so by comparison:

Kisame is the winner... but the good part of this fight, is the how!
Great fight to come!

DarkManSharingan32
December 30, 2007, 05:57 PM
Alright;

If we get a switch to Kisame/Suigetsu i feel we will have Kisame showing his strength early on, with Suigetsu coming on strong late, pushing Kisame back with some cool and unique water jutsu.

If we stick with the current Uchiha Brothers Battle: Itachi WILL be activing his Mangekyou, and show Sasuke what he really means by "power".

Of course the whole segment will probable end with a Tsukiyomi... the only way to get Sasuke to listen to anything he has to say.

But how long Sasuke will remain in it... who knows.
---

If on the off-chance we get to the Assault on Tobi portion... i suspect a brief cut, with the final touches of the plan being put in place.

TheChosenOne
December 30, 2007, 06:16 PM
I dunno.. Kisame's fight will be on is favor.

Suigetsu as been compared to Zabuza...
that was defeated by young Kakashi's team.

Agreed:)
But we have not seen anything from Suigetsu to comprehend his strength. The only thing we have seen is his being able to turn into liquid when attacked. :)

Now half the new generation of Konoha can defeat Kakashi; figure of speech!
And team Gai couldn't defeat Kisame... so by comparison:

Didn't Gai defeat Kisame, he unleased the sixth gate and quickly defeated him. I don't think half the new generation can defeat Kakashi. He is still able to pull of MS and has many techniques. Naruto surpassing Kakashi doesn't mean the rest has. :)

Kisame is the winner... but the good part of this fight, is the how!
Great fight to come!

Well I agree on the part about Kisame being a bigger threat makes him a more ominous presence, but I think Suigetsu has something. For him to challenge Kisame like that must mean he is powerful. :)

◆ T.D.A ◆
December 30, 2007, 06:21 PM
wasnt suigetsu compared to zabuza on killer instinct and not on power?

TheChosenOne
December 30, 2007, 06:26 PM
Kisame said that Suigetsu was the second coming of Zabuza, so he could be talking about power or maybe how he killed his opponents (chopping of legs, maybe like Zabuza). :)

Zeus-Tails
December 30, 2007, 07:04 PM
Even if he was comparing Suigetsu to Zabuza on power, it's been implied that Kisame hasn't seen Suigetsu in years. Suigetsu probably got stronger and it seems Orochimaru experimented on him so Suigetsu probably gain strength by artificial means in addition to natural means.

NatsuGray
December 30, 2007, 07:57 PM
Sasuke and Itachi will continue to battle with a bit more of team Konoha and Tobi. and Later on Kakashi and Tobi will fight and Tobi's Mask will fall off...dum dum dum!!!
Kakashi might be the next hokage and Tsunade might die trying to avenge Jiraiya...this is what i think might happen within the next year. :)

pancheda
December 30, 2007, 08:05 PM
More Itachi Sasuke Fight Next Week.
Probably going to go like the Jiraya Fight.

Sasuke Gains upper Hand, Itachi Kicks it up a level, and gains Upperhand
Sasuke gets the upperhand again, Itachi Goes to his full "Sharigan" abilities.
Sasuke Goes c2 and reveals a Cs 2 version of MS FTW

in a few chapters we will touch base with the Rest of Hebi, then some of Konoha.

I see Hebi Dieing. Kishi wanted to write them off i thought i read.

Kisame will probably Bow down to sasuke when he wins.

Tobi is probably gonna run

ManyHack
December 30, 2007, 08:41 PM
Even if he was comparing Suigetsu to Zabuza on power, it's been implied that Kisame hasn't seen Suigetsu in years. Suigetsu probably got stronger and it seems Orochimaru experimented on him so Suigetsu probably gain strength by artificial means in addition to natural means.

That's right. Ten years he said in the last meeting of Akatsuki.

I see Hebi Dieing. Kishi wanted to write them off i thought i read.

Well he as said that he will write Hebi's fight (check my link to Kishi's interview).
And i also think its going to be a painful death to them all... so Sasuke remains
a lonewolf at the end.

TheChosenOne
December 30, 2007, 09:33 PM
I hope that kishi does not skim on the Kisame fight. I don't want the fight to last two chapters, I want it to at least last 5-7 chapters. I know that is long, but if Kisame is gonna die, no point in a quickie. :)

AngryChubbs
December 30, 2007, 10:58 PM
I hope that kishi does not skim on the Kisame fight. I don't want the fight to last two chapters, I want it to at least last 5-7 chapters. I know that is long, but if Kisame is gonna die, no point in a quickie. :)

completely agree...kisame is also one of my favorite characters being as he is a swordsman so i want to know the story behind him

Alexis
December 30, 2007, 11:34 PM
Recently I started to like Kisame a lot more. I like the way he jokes arround with Itachi, and he sort of seems like a nice guy. At least a little bit. So if he's going to die I'd like to see his last fight a bit more developed.

AngryChubbs
December 30, 2007, 11:59 PM
i definetly second that alexis.

i vote kisame number 1 sidekick

Audition
December 31, 2007, 02:13 AM
I foresee Juugo will interrupt their fight.. Juugo is just sensitive on his surrounding...

I wonder who'll get severe injured or rather die (hopefully not) on Tobi's little game XD

btw Happy New Years Eve everyone! ^_^

TheChosenOne
December 31, 2007, 02:44 AM
Recently I started to like Kisame a lot more. I like the way he jokes arround with Itachi, and he sort of seems like a nice guy. At least a little bit. So if he's going to die I'd like to see his last fight a bit more developed.

Agreed :)
Kisame needs to have a great last fight, since he has not got that much screen time (deserves a lot more). I hope kishi shows more ofhis past and how he came into akatsuki and the rest of the seven swordsmen. :)

Neuroff
December 31, 2007, 02:52 AM
Considering that one of them was used in a filler, it's very likely that the seven swordman are basically going to be ignored.

enmymiguel
December 31, 2007, 03:01 AM
well if Pein is on the way to Naruto and tobi is there i think that tobi/pain/konan vs konoha 8. and they will take the 9tail fox and naruto will die but the hokage will make that forbidden jutsu to bring naruto a life

Inkovic
December 31, 2007, 03:47 AM
Considering that one of them was used in a filler, it's very likely that the seven swordman are basically going to be ignored.

I have a feeling that the only other swordsman that may appear is Suigetsu's older brother.

TheChosenOne
December 31, 2007, 04:20 AM

Oh, Raiga, totally forgot bout him. True since a swordsmen being revealed through the filler makes it kinda unlikely that they will be focused on heavily. I hope that kishi does it anyway, no point in revealing 7 powerful characters and then not focusing on them, hopefully we might see some flashbacks through kisame. :)

nathrezim
December 31, 2007, 07:00 AM
i think tobi will come and do sth with them

ManyHack
December 31, 2007, 09:16 AM
Oh, Raiga, totally forgot bout him. True since a swordsmen being revealed through the filler makes it kinda unlikely that they will be focused on heavily. I hope that kishi does it anyway, no point in revealing 7 powerful characters and then not focusing on them, hopefully we might see some flashbacks through kisame. :)

Well i also think so.

Why throw new characters and not talk about them... it's a bit annoing. It's like Yondaime, until lately, we didn't knew much of it.

One i will like to know more.. is the 1st Hokage. The Story behind him and that awesome battle vs Madara.

◆ T.D.A ◆
December 31, 2007, 09:31 AM
yeah i hope the past is revealed at the time konoha was founded, because it will be defiantly interesting, i heard madara and first hokage were best friends. i also want to know more about the 2nd hokage.

and more about yondaime of course, he knew something, something important, but i fear this wont be revealed soon.

Alex_1
December 31, 2007, 10:06 AM
I always thought this was going to be a rather quick fight... almost anti-climatic. HOWEVER... I also thought this encounter could be full of flashbacks for Itachi, and that would be pretty cool IMO. We could finally find out what happened to him, what his 'big mission for the clan' was/ANBU mission, and his real relation to Tobi/Madara and Pein.

So I predict more Sasuke/Itachi in the next chapter with a flashback.

kaylee
December 31, 2007, 10:21 AM
Agreed :)
Kisame needs to have a great last fight, since he has not got that much screen time (deserves a lot more). I hope kishi shows more ofhis past and how he came into akatsuki and the rest of the seven swordsmen. :)

Maybe it's just me, but I really don't see this fight as being "Kisame's last." I mean, what reason do Kisame and Suigetsu really have to fight to the death? I know Suigetsu wants his sword, but both of them just love fighting, and I saw their upcoming fight as more of a quick skirmish than a life-or-death battle.

Hopefully we'll get to see some cool things from both of them (especially since we've never really seen Suigetsu fight yet), but it'll probably be interrupted before they get very much into it. That's my take on it anyway. And to be honest, I really don't care to read 10+ chapters of this fight.

I always thought this was going to be a rather quick fight... almost anti-climatic. HOWEVER... I also thought this encounter could be full of flashbacks for Itachi, and that would be pretty cool IMO. We could finally find out what happened to him, what his 'big mission for the clan' was/ANBU mission, and his real relation to Tobi/Madara and Pein.

So I predict more Sasuke/Itachi in the next chapter with a flashback.

Yes! Flashbacks for Itachi! Now that's what I really want to see. I mean, one or two chapters of genjutsu inside genjutsu inside genjutsu and ultra-cool taijutsu moves are all well and good, but that's not what I wanted out of this fight. Hopefully Kishi doesn't turn it into another Sasuke v Deidara or Jiraiya v Pain battle.

What reason did Itachi have for luring Sasuke to the hideout if not to reveal something? He couldn't have just brought him there to spar. That's my hope, anyway.

Alexis
December 31, 2007, 10:44 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I really don't see this fight as being "Kisame's last." I mean, what reason do Kisame and Suigetsu really have to fight to the death? I know Suigetsu wants his sword, but both of them just love fighting, and I saw their upcoming fight as more of a quick skirmish than a life-or-death battle.
Well nothing really other than that if Itachi is to die in this fight it makes you wonder what will happen to Kisame. Though Suigetsu seems a bit more brutal to me than 'just wanting to fight'. Remember the prisoner he killed behind Sasuke's back for example? And Kisame described him as someone who enjoys cutting the limbs off of his opponents. So in Kisame's case I can see why he'd only see this as a regular fight, but when it comes to Suigetsu, if Kisame is to die simply due to Itachi's fate, then I wouldn't be surprised to see Suigetsu chop off his arm or something.

That said, I still think Kisame seems more powerful.

◆ T.D.A ◆
December 31, 2007, 11:21 AM
if itachi and kisame are killed, surely akatsuki needs to recruit new members,

there will only be pein, konan and tobi/madara and zetsu.

kaylee
December 31, 2007, 11:38 AM
Well nothing really other than that if Itachi is to die in this fight it makes you wonder what will happen to Kisame. Though Suigetsu seems a bit more brutal to me than 'just wanting to fight'. Remember the prisoner he killed behind Sasuke's back for example? And Kisame described him as someone who enjoys cutting the limbs off of his opponents. So in Kisame's case I can see why he'd only see this as a regular fight, but when it comes to Suigetsu, if Kisame is to die simply due to Itachi's fate, then I wouldn't be surprised to see Suigetsu chop off his arm or something.

That said, I still think Kisame seems more powerful.

Hmm, good point. I guess I'm assuming that Itachi will not die in this fight though, in which case, there's no point to killing off Kisame. That said, there doesn't seem to be much reason to keep Kisame alive either, so who knows?

And yeah, Suigetsu's definitely brutal, but don't forget that Kisame has the same philosophy -- wanting to chop off Naruto's leg (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/145/17/) to avoid trouble, for example. I think they both just see fighting as a source of entertainment, so this fight could be fun to watch. I don't think either of them would have any qualms about killing the other, but I just don't see how that would be beneficial to the story at all (unless Kishi's trying to get rid of all the Akatsuki as quickly as possible, for some reason).

warbandit66
December 31, 2007, 12:04 PM
I doubt Kisame will die, especially not against a character like Suigetsu, in fact team hebi as a whole just need to be written out of the manga now and kisame will be their end.

AngryChubbs
December 31, 2007, 12:32 PM
I doubt Kisame will die, especially not against a character like Suigetsu, in fact team hebi as a whole just need to be written out of the manga now and kisame will be their end.

completely agree with you

Griffith
December 31, 2007, 12:47 PM

My thoughts exactly, team hebi existence is a little bit pointless, more or less like Sai's imo( unless we start knowing more of him or he evolves somehow) I just hope Kisame doesn't lose against someone like Suigetsu, if he does lose let it be against the whole Hebi with an enraged Juugo, or from Naruto's team arrival....

On the predictions either Itachi was a genjutsu or he is wounded and will still own Sasuke, I just want a little bit of showoff from him :]

warbandit66
December 31, 2007, 12:59 PM
I think the Sasuke Vs Itachi fight will end a bit like this. Itachi owning Sasuke then he begins to reveal Akatsuki's secrets to Sasuke (Zetsu will no doubt be watching), he will quickly inform Tobi who is having fun with Konaha, and Tobi will make his way to the scene of the fight and kill Itachi in the blink of an eye.

Alex_1
December 31, 2007, 01:15 PM
Hmm, good point. I guess I'm assuming that Itachi will not die in this fight though, in which case, there's no point to killing off Kisame. That said, there doesn't seem to be much reason to keep Kisame alive either, so who knows?

And yeah, Suigetsu's definitely brutal, but don't forget that Kisame has the same philosophy -- wanting to chop off Naruto's leg (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/145/17/) to avoid trouble, for example. I think they both just see fighting as a source of entertainment, so this fight could be fun to watch. I don't think either of them would have any qualms about killing the other, but I just don't see how that would be beneficial to the story at all (unless Kishi's trying to get rid of all the Akatsuki as quickly as possible, for some reason).

Yeah I think they enjoy physical conflict too. I'm clueless as to where Kishimoto's really going with a few of the characters (Sasuke's team and Kisame). Which is a shame because I too really like Kisame's character. We kind of know there's more to Zetsu and that there are things in store for Yamato and Kakashi, etc. But I don't know what will happen with Suigetsu, who I also want to know more about. Maybe there'll be some information made about his brother and how/who killed him (maybe it was Kisame after all)?

I think Suigetsu though will end up being a very bad match-up for him. I remember in the Gai encounter, he benefited from all of the water jutsu but that might work to his detriment against Suigetsu who might be able to use even stronger water jutsu (no telling what Orochimaru did to him too). I doubt Suigetsu will beat him alone, so it'd be interesting to see what happens to Juugo as the landscape changes & Karin.

The only thing I can predict for certain with that side is that somehow, it'll all tie into the story. Maybe that'll be a good surprise. :)
[hr]

I think the Sasuke Vs Itachi fight will end a bit like this. Itachi owning Sasuke then he begins to reveal Akatsuki's secrets to Sasuke (Zetsu will no doubt be watching), he will quickly inform Tobi who is having fun with Konaha, and Tobi will make his way to the scene of the fight and kill Itachi in the blink of an eye.

That's kind of interesting! :) I wouldn't be too surprised if Madara killed Itachi in the end instead of Sasuke. But I'm not confident of Itachi dominating the encounter. I think the two are pretty close. However... and this is just speculation... I think Tobi knows about Sasuke vs. Itachi, and is just delaying the Konoha ninja so that they do not interfere with the encounter. I think it's more of an Uchiha plan before it is an Akatsuki thing.

One other thing that stuck out was shortly before Sasuke vs. Orochimaru, Sasuke said something like "neither I nor Orochimaru are strong enough to defeat Itachi".... then he 'took over' Orochimaru. I was sort of confused about that until the Deidara fight. Maybe he thought that the two of them alone, 1 vs. 1, weren't enough. But maybe the two of them as 1 being were enough. The snake clones, healing abilities and Orochimaru was fantastic at Genjutsu too... having Orochimaru's abilities in his back pocket on top of his sharingan would be a heck of an ace!

Sorry for all the DBZ references... :(

enmymiguel
December 31, 2007, 01:27 PM
well sasuke say that suigetsu is too strong but he can read his mind and i think that suigetsu have Keikei Genkai

Alexis
December 31, 2007, 01:41 PM
I think the battle will end with Itachi doing one last two-finger no jutsu on Sasuke's forehead like he used to do when they were kids, before he dies. And tells Sasuke the "truth", whatever it is. What I don't understand is to what purpose Itachi should die if he really wasn't behind the Uchiha massacre. But it seems he wanted Sasuke to become this strong. He has waited for this day for some reason. If he did kill his clan then he probably wants his brother to be the one to kill him.

Anyway, this was a bit of a foreshadowing message.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/280/fssfffsfsry4.jpg

TheChosenOne
December 31, 2007, 01:42 PM

Hopefully we'll get to see some cool things from both of them (especially since we've never really seen Suigetsu fight yet), but it'll probably be interrupted before they get very much into it. That's my take on it anyway. And to be honest, I really don't care to read 10+ chapters of this fight.

Well considering if Itachi's dies, I don't see a point in Kisame being kept alive. He does not have any pull to the story, so he may be killed off. About the sword, how is Suigetsu gonna wield it since it only lets Kisame. There must be some sort of plot hole with that. I think its gonna start as a fun entertaining battle and most likely switch to a end all for Kisame. :)

What reason did Itachi have for luring Sasuke to the hideout if not to reveal something? He couldn't have just brought him there to spar. That's my hope, anyway.

I also want to know the reason behind the lure, no point in in bringing Sasuke here to fight, since he could have done that anywhere. I want to have some flashbacks to Itach's childhood (when he was Sasuke's age). :)

I don't think either of them would have any qualms about killing the other, but I just don't see how that would be beneficial to the story at all (unless Kishi's trying to get rid of all the Akatsuki as quickly as possible, for some reason).

Look at how fast Kishi killed of Hidan and Kakuzu, they were killed at the same arc that they were revelead. Sasori was killed the same arc, Deidara lasted a little while more. I think Kishi is killing of the Akatuski till, there is only Pain and Madara left. :)

Alex_1
December 31, 2007, 01:56 PM
I think the battle will end with Itachi doing one last two-finger no jutsu on Sasuke's forehead like he used to do when they were kids, before he dies. And tells Sasuke the "truth", whatever it is. What I don't understand is to what purpose Itachi should die if he really wasn't behind the Uchiha massacre. But it seems he wanted Sasuke to become this strong. He has waited for this day for some reason. If he did kill his clan then he probably wants his brother to be the one to kill him.

Anyway, this was a bit of a foreshadowing message.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/280/fssfffsfsry4.jpg

Thank goodness! I thought I was the only one that figured there was something more to that finger-pointing ritual of Itachi's. Because when the clone started to do it, only to turn and point to another being, it clicked with me too.

DarkManSharingan32
December 31, 2007, 02:14 PM
Sasuke's "Last Question":

Well it came to me after I took a nice long and hot shower...
"Who is Uchiha Madara".

segarraramon
December 31, 2007, 02:20 PM
i can't see madara taking care of the konoha 8. the reason is if he is so strong that he can take them all out or defeat them then who will protect konoha. you have mokuton sharingan byakugan, ultrastreangth, animalaty, bugs, rootish art and kiuby power. if that is not a great combo that konoha should crumble and never exist. for me the reason why mandara is there is ti stall them not defeat them, so if he keeps them there reagdless of the outcome he wins. if he can't win then akatsuly has to get a new plan they cant take the kiuby. and even if they take naruto the kuiby in naruto is only four tails not nine. half of the kiuby shakra is in the scroll or some place. the kisame figth is interesting but theres no story there not now anyway. the uchia fight is going to end quikly because information will be reveald information that either changes the motives or eliminates the oportunaty. meaning that itachi either tells sasuke something that changes his mind or itachi learns that the pet project is not done or has debeloped into a snake and not a hawk. your not strong you need more hate.... next chapter should be the information or the conclusion of the uchia fight.
[hr]

"Who is Uchiha Madara".

could happen.

lazyboyrod
December 31, 2007, 02:37 PM
I think the fight between Sasuke and Itachi will be as long as the one with Jiraiya and Pein.

Gameboy
December 31, 2007, 02:49 PM
Kisame has one of the highest chakra in the whole akatsuki. Ofcourse hes WAY stronger than Suigetsu. But Kishimoto WILL make kisame lose. Look at the other akatsuki members, they are all gone from the story. Kishi is taking out the akatsuki members. And its obvious that kishi would make kisame die in suigetsus hands because suigetsu collects swords and hes gonna take kisames sword. So somehow, kisame is gonna die. I think Jugo or the rest of hebi is gonna help suigetsu. I doubt suigetsu is gonna win one on one. If you think kisame is gonna win. Tell me why. It makes no sense. Well clearly kisame is alot stronger, but you know hes gonna die cause kishi is taking out all the akatsuki members, and what would be the best way for kisame to die? To die by suigetsu so he gets kisames sword. It makes sense. So i guess poor kisame is gonna get killed by suigetsu ( and his other hebi friends ) Kisame is my second fave akatsuki, Dei Dei being first. So if kisame dies, which he will, i'll be really sad.

I think the fight between Sasuke and Itachi will be as long as the one with Jiraiya and Pein.

I doubt it. Kishi said in interview that 2008 will focus more on sasuke, so i doubt he'll kill itachi this fast. And itachi barely did anything except just a forceful grab at sasuke. Its obvious hes testing sasuke now. kishi wont make this battle longer than peins battle, because when kishi makes an important character die in battle, he makes it a long battle. But in sasuke vs itachi, no one will die. It will be a little longer than how it is now, but it most definitely wont be long like jirayas fight. I can already tell that after itachi finishes toying with sasuke, he will do a powerful move that will have sasuke really weak and then tell sasuke
" you still lack hatred" and thus, in the following 2008 chapters we will learn about sasuke more and how hes trying to get stronger.

◆ T.D.A ◆
December 31, 2007, 02:56 PM

"Who is Uchiha Madara".

i never thought of that, that could be it, but i think it might be ' why did you kill the clan?'

Gameboy
December 31, 2007, 02:59 PM
OMG this is so true! I cant believe it! Sasuke will ask Itachi who Madara is! It has to be. Its either that or sasuke will ask him the true reason why he killed everyone in the clan. Its either those two questions.

Alexis
December 31, 2007, 03:02 PM
I doubt it. Kishi said in interview that 2008 will focus more on sasuke, so i doubt he'll kill itachi this fast.
He also said that he has been making manga readers wait for this fight for a very long time, and will try to make everyone happy. Another short fight probably won't do that. It's been, how many years since we first heard Sasuke say that he wanted to kill his brother? About 7 years now.

Anyway, I think this story has more in store for Sasuke than just Itachi. I'm sure there's more to him than that. Naruto only focused on becoming Hokage at first, but he found a new goal after Sasuke left. What's to say it isn't time for Sasuke to find his new goal?
I think he will, and I think it might be related to Madara.

And Sasuke said that he will only ask Itachi his question in the end. As Itachi is dying, in other words.

◆ T.D.A ◆
December 31, 2007, 03:04 PM
i think sasuke might go after the kyuubi, there might be a link between the kyuubi and the uchihas, maybe sasuke isnt able to defeat itachi and finds out that he can get MS by getting the kyuubi, i know this is bizarre but you never know.

lazyboyrod
December 31, 2007, 03:07 PM
He also said that he has been making manga readers wait for this fight for a very long time, and will try to make everyone happy. Another short fight probably won't do that. It's been, how many years since we first heard Sasuke say that he wanted to kill his brother? About 7 years now.

Anyway, I think this story has more in store for Sasuke than just Itachi. I'm sure there's more to him than that. Naruto only focused on becoming Hokage at first, but he found a new goal after Sasuke left. What's to say it isn't time for Sasuke to find his new goal?

And Sasuke said that he will only ask Itachi his question in the end. As Itachi is dying, in other words.

If thats the case I think Kishi should rename the series Sasuke, it already revolves around Uchiha's and we are getting less and less of Naruto. :mad

Gameboy
December 31, 2007, 03:07 PM

I was gonna say that too but you stole it from me :darn

enmymiguel
December 31, 2007, 03:11 PM
wait if juugo lose control of him selt what will happen.he will attact karin and suigetsu or he fight kisame

lazyboyrod
December 31, 2007, 03:14 PM
He will prolly attack the stongest enemy, Kisame.

◆ T.D.A ◆
December 31, 2007, 03:29 PM
i really hope we see itachi flashbacks

piscesking
December 31, 2007, 04:01 PM
well i think Sasuke will ask Itachi who is the third Shringan user..........

DarkManSharingan32
December 31, 2007, 04:21 PM
i never thought of that, that could be it, but i think it might be ' why did you kill the clan?'

Sasuke already asked "why"... and the reasoning Itachi gave is what spurred such hatred in Sasuke in the first place: "to measure my capacity". Those bullshit words are somethin Sasuke never wants to hear again... so i'm heavily doubting another "why, Itachi". It basically destroys his resolve, and because of that Sasuke will lose his edge immediatly, and subsequently all the characterization of Sasuke that we've gotten from Part 2 will be thrown out the window.
---

If thats the case I think Kishi should rename the series Sasuke, it already revolves around Uchiha's and we are getting less and less of Naruto. :mad

Hogwash... While Naruto may not have had as much action time as other characters, we have seen more growth in Naruto from Naruto in Part 2 than in all of Part 1. His techniques are being honed to a fighting style that proves to be one of the best, his jutsu arsenal is among the most deadly.... and best of all, Naruto is losing that annoying quality that always nagged at us, and is replaced with Sasuke-like determination (allow a little liberty with the phrase please...lol).

Kishi has developed some great and unique characters... and it is a shame to let them al take a back seat to Naruto.

Naruto is the string that ties everything together... without him, no one in the manga is the same. THAT is why the Manga bears the name... not because everything should revolve around him.
---

P.S.
We know more about Naruto family than we ever did too...

P.P.S.
We all know the Uchiha and Kyuubi are tied together... so any information we gain from the Uchiha's ALWAYS come back as information about Naruto/Kyuubi.

Maybe we can all finally fill in those blanks in the Yondaime/Kyuubi fight.
Cause I'm sure that is information Naruto really can't get on his own... or would know to ask about.

enmymiguel
December 31, 2007, 04:29 PM
who kill 5 of the 7 legendary swordsman

Delbi
December 31, 2007, 04:59 PM
Kisame won't die lets me honest. Kishi stated he doenst like Hebi anyway, so why would he have the kill Shark Man? Not to mention Kisame has immence power that exceeds them, behind Itachi, Pain, and Madara, I'd say Kisame is the strongest of the akatsuki. I personally think Itachi will eventually betray Akatsuki and Kisame will help him, so I don't see any reason for Kisame or Itachi to die yet.

starscreem6
December 31, 2007, 05:23 PM
Kisame won't die lets me honest. Kishi stated he doenst like Hebi anyway, so why would he have the kill Shark Man? Not to mention Kisame has immence power that exceeds them, behind Itachi, Pain, and Madara, I'd say Kisame is the strongest of the akatsuki. I personally think Itachi will eventually betray Akatsuki and Kisame will help him, so I don't see any reason for Kisame or Itachi to die yet.

I think that Kisame was Jirya's spy. Reason, all the remaining akatski know about madera except for Kisame. All the remaining akatski are very misterious and very secretive. Kisame and the Akatski members that have died so far their personality was more of the loyal akatski follower type that just follows orders in order to fullfill their leaders goal. however Itachi, Pein, Madera, Zetsu, and Konan are all part of an inner circle within Akatski that know more than they let on. My prediction is that Kisame will be revealed to be Jiryias spy, it's a classic because most Naruto fans won't suspect him. He just seems like a loyal, strong, pawn so nobody would suspect him of being a spy.

GOKURO-3君
December 31, 2007, 05:30 PM

r u saying that kisame is stronger than itachi, pein and madara or saying that he is weaker than them?

if ur saying that kisame is tha strongest, heres some evidence that he is weaker them...

kisame isn't tha strongest akatsuki.
if he is, why would he take orders from tha akatsuki leader and itachi?
he even calls itachi, itach-san which shows that even if itachi is younger than him he shows great respect towards itachi.

if all of this is junk, don't bother reading it...

KnuckleheadedNinja
December 31, 2007, 05:48 PM
I think that Kisame was Jirya's spy. Reason, all the remaining akatski know about madera except for Kisame. All the remaining akatski are very misterious and very secretive. Kisame and the Akatski members that have died so far their personality was more of the loyal akatski follower type that just follows orders in order to fullfill their leaders goal. however Itachi, Pein, Madera, Zetsu, and Konan are all part of an inner circle within Akatski that know more than they let on. My prediction is that Kisame will be revealed to be Jiryias spy, it's a classic because most Naruto fans won't suspect him. He just seems like a loyal, strong, pawn so nobody would suspect him of being a spy.

kisame cant be the spy because he and itachi go every where together i think it more likely that him and itachi are the spy or itachi by himself

mars0103
December 31, 2007, 06:01 PM
the truth is, there my not be a spy as such, but there is a person in the orgazation that has sliped up in small and unseen ways to make some one notice. If the theroy that the first book of j-mans is true: that pein read it and got these 6-7 people together to form a new person. Would hope to give clues to help j-man with out notice. Pein is either made by someone or by him himself. This could mean two possibilties one that pein ran away from the person that made him or that the collected personilitys over come him.

kaylee
December 31, 2007, 06:05 PM
...But I don't know what will happen with Suigetsu, who I also want to know more about. Maybe there'll be some information made about his brother and how/who killed him (maybe it was Kisame after all)?

The only thing I can predict for certain with that side is that somehow, it'll all tie into the story. Maybe that'll be a good surprise. :)

Yeah, according to the Jump Festa interview, Kishi's being forced to flesh out team Hebi a bit more, so if the Suigetsu/Kisame battle does turn into something significant, I'm assuming that Kishi will draw out a good backstory too.

Or maybe he'll just go ahead and make those Suigetsu = Sai's brother theories true. :amuse

Meh, Karin's story (assuming there is one) is not going to be fun to read though. :darn

I think the battle will end with Itachi doing one last two-finger no jutsu on Sasuke's forehead like he used to do when they were kids, before he dies.

I can so see that happening. And it will be ridiculously cute and sappy when it does. I'm of the belief that Itachi was responsible for the Uchiha massacre, but I'd still like to see him redeemed before he dies. Somehow.

Sasuke already asked "why"... and the reasoning Itachi gave is what spurred such hatred in Sasuke in the first place: "to measure my capacity". Those bullshit words are somethin Sasuke never wants to hear again... so i'm heavily doubting another "why, Itachi". It basically destroys his resolve, and because of that Sasuke will lose his edge immediatly, and subsequently all the characterization of Sasuke that we've gotten from Part 2 will be thrown out the window.

Absolutely agree. There's no reason for Sasuke to expect a different answer from Itachi than the one he got last time either. And as a fan, I'd be pissed if Sasuke couldn't think of a better question to ask than that one (again). (Even though I really, really want to know the answer!)

Other possibilities?

Who is Madara?
imo, this isn't likely. I think Sasuke may actually have an idea of who Madara is, and was only bluffing to the kyuubi when he said, "and you expect me to know that person?" In any case, it doesn't seem significant enough to ask as a final, end-of-his-life question.

Some question about the kyuubi
Again doesn't seem significant enough for a final question, and doesn't seem like something that Sasuke is interested in, but it's a possibility, if only for the reason that Kishi needs to reveal the link between the Kyuubi and Uchihas somehow.

Why did you leave me alive?
I could honestly see Sasuke asking this, even though he kinda got an answer before (namely, you weren't significant enough to kill). But maybe he realizes now that it may have been more significant than that. And along the same lines:

What does Akatsuki want with me/Naruto?
It's a possibility. He could have learned something but not all from Orochimaru about Akatsuki's plans.

Hmm, think that may have been more of poetic license than a real promise. I really hope we don't have to wait until the very end to hear Sasuke's question anyway, because I don't see Itachi dying anytime soon.

(and plus, if that's the case, we'd have to watch Sasuke almost ask the question like a million times... It's now the end. oh wait, nope, that was genjutsu. :darn)

◆ T.D.A ◆
December 31, 2007, 06:06 PM
the truth is there my not be a spy as such but there is a person in the orgazation that as sliped up in small and unseen ways to make some one notice. If the theroy that the first book of j-mans is true that pein read it and got these 6-7 people together to form a new person. Would now to give clues to help j-man. Pein is a made by someone or by hisself. This coulde mean to possibilties one that the person ran away from the person that made him or that the collected personilitys over come him.

lol ur english does really suck.

I think that zetsu may be the spy, but only gave jiraiya some info on akatsuki but not on everything, zetsu still holds loyalty to akatsuki but might of pretended to help jiraiya to get close to him, maybe thats how zetsu knew/knows of j-mans book, etc.

TheChosenOne
December 31, 2007, 06:46 PM
Where does it state that Zetsu knows of Jiraiya's book, Did I miss something. I thought Zetsu knew of Pain's bodies, I don't think he knew where the bodies came from ie. Jiraiya's book. :)

enmymiguel
December 31, 2007, 06:54 PM
who will fight zetsu. i wwan to see him fighting and what he can do with hes double personality

sashpimp
December 31, 2007, 07:45 PM
For sure itachi is either dead or dying if the itachi on the throne was the real one then he has a fatal wound inflicted to him. if its not the real itachi then he realized his low level genjutsus dont work on sasuke anymore, plain and simple

As for sasuke his growth is amazing indeed but i dont think a almost healty sasuke can beat a healthy itachi even though we know from evidence that itachi sharigan has greatly decreased or is decreasing as the story goes along.. i dont know why but kakashi confirms it in some chapter i cant really remember....

Naruto is being put on hiold until he gets the key and we know the secret of pein, the main forcus right now is on the brothers. What willl happen in the fight IMO is that the itachi on the throne is a fake one as well and itachi is at the entrance waiting patiently. Sasuke on the other end is the actual sasuke. i have to admit with an earlier post that its a little wack all the genjutsu fighting i trick you and you trick me thing keeps going....

But i beleive in kishi creativity and im positive that he will make us happy with a nice revelation. Now going back on my earlier post i think that itachi was responsable for the clan's wipeout, but i think that the plan was started a long time ago because of these simple facts..

1. Madara said that the machine is moving his intentions are set and that "he" has made his decision

2. Also, Itachi keeps repeating to him that he needs more hatred and that he is missing this and that, but all these thing focus on one thing and that is hate.

3. Another thing is the kyuubi telling sasuke that he has the same cursed chakra as madara, that has to be the biggest link between them and that suske was able to suppress the chakra of the kyubbi which not alot of people can do...

All in all, sasuke was the objective for a long time and i think the clan got wipeout by itachi becasue of sasuke, but i also get the feeling that itachi is backing out a little because he met with naruto for a reason even though we dont really know the reason yet...

Anyhow feel free to comment!!

mars0103
December 31, 2007, 07:52 PM
lol ur english does really suck.

I think that zetsu may be the spy, but only gave jiraiya some info on akatsuki but not on everything, zetsu still holds loyalty to akatsuki but might of pretended to help jiraiya to get close to him, maybe thats how zetsu knew/knows of j-mans book, etc.

Thanks i am falling a sleep ok

KnuckleheadedNinja
December 31, 2007, 07:53 PM
For sure itachi is either dead or dying if the itachi on the throne was the real one then he has a fatal wound inflicted to him. if its not the real itachi then he realized his low level genjutsus dont work on sasuke anymore, plain and simple

As for sasuke his growth is amazing indeed but i dont think a almost healty sasuke can beat a healthy itachi even though we know from evidence that itachi sharigan has greatly decreased or is decreasing as the story goes along.. i dont know why but kakashi confirms it in some chapter i cant really remember....

Naruto is being put on hiold until he gets the key and we know the secret of pein, the main forcus right now is on the brothers. What willl happen in the fight IMO is that the itachi on the throne is a fake one as well and itachi is at the entrance waiting patiently. Sasuke on the other end is the actual sasuke. i have to admit with an earlier post that its a little wack all the genjutsu fighting i trick you and you trick me thing keeps going....

But i beleive in kishi creativity and im positive that he will make us happy with a nice revelation. Now going back on my earlier post i think that itachi was responsable for the clan's wipeout, but i think that the plan was started a long time ago because of these simple facts..

1. Madara said that the machine is moving his intentions are set and that "he" has made his decision

2. Also, Itachi keeps repeating to him that he needs more hatred and that he is missing this and that, but all these thing focus on one thing and that is hate.

3. Another thing is the kyuubi telling sasuke that he has the same cursed chakra as madara, that has to be the biggest link between them and that suske was able to suppress the chakra of the kyubbi which not alot of people can do...

All in all, sasuke was the objective for a long time and i think the clan got wipeout by itachi becasue of sasuke, but i also get the feeling that itachi is backing out a little because he met with naruto for a reason even though we dont really know the reason yet...

Anyhow feel free to comment!!

low level genjustus i think u most be forgetting that itachi is the genjustu master that is about the only thing we ever seen him do.

Alexis
December 31, 2007, 08:04 PM
low level genjustus i think u most be forgetting that itachi is the genjustu master that is about the only thing we ever seen him do.
I think he means that Itachi knows higher level genjutsu than this. And that these don't work well on Sasuke.

Saruto
December 31, 2007, 08:20 PM

Naruto just seems to be a mere pawn in this Sas/Itch/Mada situation. All they(Madara) want is the Kyubbi power! I don't know what those editers are telling Kishi to do, but I hope it doesn't have anything to do with Naruto being kicked out! And If Naruto does get kicked out, he better come back more like Minato than ever!

sashpimp
December 31, 2007, 09:22 PM
I think he means that Itachi knows higher level genjutsu than this. And that these don't work well on Sasuke.
thank you Alexis.
I mean exacly that, the low level gens that he used in earlier battles are useless against sasuke now he has to show the real stuff!!! im sure Itachi can do alot more and yes he is probably the master of the gens in a sense but i think its gonna take more then gens to kill defeat sasuke..

ps.. i really wanna see itachi do that move he did to get out of the toads belly back in arc 1. with the black flames that would be intense.

GOKURO-3君
December 31, 2007, 10:11 PM
i've figured it out!!!

tha code on pa frog could be a hint to someone in akatsuki being a spy!!

TheChosenOne
December 31, 2007, 10:19 PM
I doubt anyone is a spy, since there are not that many people left. Zetsu seems to be the only one left. While Kisame and Itachi head towards their death (speculation). Wonder if the fight will switch to Konoha and Kisame. Itching to see Kisame fight with Samehada, also wants to see suigetsu abilities. :)

Non-Life
December 31, 2007, 11:08 PM
There's more to Pein than meets the "eye." Get it? Anyhoo, I hope they don't put down the Rinnegan any further. Afterall, we know it was the doujutsu the creator of jutsu possesed. Also, I think Itachi is getting suspicious of Tobi/Madara. Don't forget that in the Uchiha annihilation flashback, Itachi mentioned another Sharingan user, which means he must have met with you-know-who before killing everybody. Plus, after Deidara killed himself, Pein/Leader at the time heard from Zetsu that Sasuke didn't make it, nor Tobi, but Itachi remained silent on that response. It could be he knew Tobi was alive and needed to use Pein to capture Naruto while he goes after Sasuke's eyes-since he stated his would become superior to Itachi. Personally, I don't think Itachi "helped mold" Sasuke into the warrior he is now, just to be considered trash once Tobi gets everything. (Heck, the goals of Pein and Tobi may collide and there will be a battle between them). The reason he called for Sasuke may be for his own intentions and not Madara's.

ManyHack
December 31, 2007, 11:50 PM
well sasuke say that suigetsu is too strong but he can read his mind and i think that suigetsu have Keikei Genkai

Where did you get that?

I also want to know the reason behind the lure, no point in in bringing Sasuke here to fight, since he could have done that anywhere. I want to have some flashbacks to Itach's childhood (when he was Sasuke's age). :)

Yes i want to see that. And see if Madara was still alive or around him in that time period... like something wild like... he was is hidden mentor.

"Who is Uchiha Madara".

I got some weird hitch about Madara.. i think he got is plan screwed up by Yondaime last time and a part of him got suck in the Seal Jutsu.. and he is trying to revive it with the other ying or yang kyuubi sealed in Naruto... just a theory. Or, wilder, can he be the Ridoku's related cosin. ROFL.

i think sasuke might go after the kyuubi, there might be a link between the kyuubi and the uchihas, maybe sasuke isnt able to defeat itachi and finds out that he can get MS by getting the kyuubi, i know this is bizarre but you never know.

I think in some way, genjutsu/sharingan users are a treat to the Kyuubi and to get control over it, Madara made Itachi kill all is clan; with a white lie that he will gain greater power.

wait if juugo lose control of him selt what will happen.he will attact karin and suigetsu or he fight kisame

He will prolly attack the stongest enemy, Kisame.

Well that's what i think. He won't make a choice between Suigetsu or Kisame... nearest will be is target. Last time he got lose, he bash is own team members.

Hogwash... While Naruto may not have had as much action time as other characters, we have seen more growth in Naruto from Naruto in Part 2 than in all of Part 1. His techniques are being honed to a fighting style that proves to be one of the best, his jutsu arsenal is among the most deadly.... and best of all, Naruto is losing that annoying quality that always nagged at us, and is replaced with Sasuke-like determination (allow a little liberty with the phrase please...lol).

Kishi has developed some great and unique characters... and it is a shame to let them al take a back seat to Naruto.

Naruto is the string that ties everything together... without him, no one in the manga is the same. THAT is why the Manga bears the name... not because everything should revolve around him.

Bravo... Voila!
You resumed it exactly like i will have replied to him.

P.P.S.
We all know the Uchiha and Kyuubi are tied together... so any information we gain from the Uchiha's ALWAYS come back as information about Naruto/Kyuubi.

Maybe we can all finally fill in those blanks in the Yondaime/Kyuubi fight.
Cause I'm sure that is information Naruto really can't get on his own... or would know to ask about.

I think in some way, even the preparation or the why it happened will give us some serious clues on mystery of the Kyuubi... why is it so different from the other bijuu's!?!!

enmymiguel
January 01, 2008, 01:09 AM
tobi want sasuke because sasuke will unlock the MS that can control all the beast tail.
it will be like a machine that can control kyuubi. just think about it sasuke with the normal sharingan control manda image with a powerful MS what he can do with a byuubi

alzimers
January 01, 2008, 02:12 AM
maybe sasuke is under madara's genjutsu when the uchiha clan was killed...

GPZrag
January 01, 2008, 04:10 AM
tobi want sasuke because sasuke will unlock the MS that can control all the beast tail.
it will be like a machine that can control kyuubi. just think about it sasuke with the normal sharingan control manda image with a powerful MS what he can do with a byuubi

Actually there is no point on comparing Manda with Kyubi... since Kyubi is mythologic beast that posseses ENDELESS POWER... so i don't think such think can be controlled by genjutsu...

mrmgomes
January 01, 2008, 08:49 AM
Did u notice that on the throne Itachi's sitting on, there's a kanji that means "Fox"? I guess it's fully related to the Kyuubi... And the Kyubbi has more to do with the Uchihas than we think (except for the fact Madara has invoked it during the Konoha's destruction).

ManyHack
January 01, 2008, 10:52 AM
Did u notice that on the throne Itachi's sitting on, there's a kanji that means "Fox"? I guess it's fully related to the Kyuubi... And the Kyubbi has more to do with the Uchihas than we think (except for the fact Madara has invoked it during the Konoha's destruction).

There is no proof Madara summoned it. Only some facts, that could be not true, that Jirayia said that he had the power to control it.

But i agree the Kitsune kanji is maybe some hint of the relation between the two.

Inkovic
January 01, 2008, 12:57 PM
Though the details behind the Uchiha and Kyuubi connection hasn't been revealed it has been implied that the Sharingan is used to control the Kyuubi in some way and form. This is seen from Sasuke's encounter with the Kyuubi and of course Jiraiya's suspicion.

But of course it is all specualatory now. We'll just have to wait and see.

Personally I believe Sasuke has the power to surpass Madara and Tobi needs his eyes to continue with his plans. After all he only has one at the moment.

◆ T.D.A ◆
January 01, 2008, 01:08 PM
madara currently seems he doesnt have his full power, which is why he wants the kyuubi, he wants to get the true sharingan power.

ManyHack
January 01, 2008, 01:53 PM
@T.D.A

I Agree and i think that Sasuke is the key, for Madara, to unlock kyuubi's power.
And that's why Itachi want's him to surpass him.. cause he fail to obtain that power in
the eyes of Madara.

Franckie
January 01, 2008, 02:25 PM

If I had to guess at anything, I'd say Madara (somehow) harnessed the Kyuubi's power and used it on himself, completing the Sharingan and even possibly developing the Mangekyou Sharingan.

When you compare the throne painting to the original painting of Minato's battle with the Kyuubi, an interesting thing pops out.

http://www.gregbenge.com/Fan_Art/380Seat.jpg

At the bottom of the image is a throne. We see a throne in the Uchiha temple.

Closer inspection of the panel shows eight magtama (or eight tails) of the Kyuubi instead of nine represented by the circle in the middle. The throne, which represents the Uchiha, has only two magtama instead of three. Lastly, the gap at the top of the throne aligns with the Kyuubi portrait in the back. The Kyuubi lines up and one of the tails is where the third sharingan magtama should be. If they harmonize, they would complete each other and gain an aspect they are missing.

I even found a GIF on the matter.

http://www.gregbenge.com/Fan_Art/380Throne.gif

The Sharingan was introduced as "Copy Wheel Eye" around chapter ten, shortly before Zabuza vs Kakashi (Round One) commenced. The MS was introduced around chapter 140, and we've seen the MS create black fire as well as create blackholes. Obviously, neither two abilities have anything to do with "Copy Wheel Eye", but such abilities would have a connection to mystical abilities kitsunes (Kyuubi) possess in mythology.

Kitsunes were known to be adept at the art of illusion (genjutsu), able to create foxfire, and were able to warp space and time to a limited degree. Gee, don't some of these abilities sound familiar?

- Genjutsu? Sounds like Tsukuyomi.
- Foxfire? Sounds like Amaterasu.
- Warp space/time? Sounds like Kakashi's MS.

Hypothetical Scenario: Before the Shodai Hogake and his group put an end to the wars before Konohagakure was founded, someone, perhaps the Rikudou Sennin, had sealed the Kyuubi when it went on a rampage when it appeared in an area where human malice had collected and festered in great quantity.

Something happened to Madara though, something traumatic. We know what fuels Sasuke's ambitions is the death of his family, we know what fuels Orochimaru's ambitions of his family is the death of his family, it's highly likely what fuels Itachi's ambitions were his family in addition to whatever happened to him on that mysterious S-rank mission he took when he was a member of ANBU, and whatever fuels Madara's ambitions would be an event which occured to him in the past.

Sasuke, Orochimaru, and Itachi crossed the line in pursuit of power. Sasuke was willing to kill Naruto and go to Orochimaru for power, Orochimaru performed heinous experiments on people in pursuit of power, and Itachi killed Shisui to obtain the power of the Mangekyou Sharingan. Madara (somehow) gained the ability to summon Kyuubi and evolved the Sharingan kekkei-genkai even further. Shodai discovered that Madara had been experimenting upon himself (and possibly fellow shinobi) as well as growing even more distant between the two because they had a different view on how Konohagakure should run. Eventually Madara left the village in pursuit of his own ambitions, Shodai pursued him, and Madara was defeated/killed/whatever by Shodai at VotE. Although Madara had been stopped, it wasn't enough to keep Madara dead because he had found a way to keep himself bound in the material world before he died.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The original purpose of the Sharingan may very well be allowing Madara's will/essence/soul/whatever to continue to exist as long as the Sharingan bloodline exists and to keep the Kyuubi's power under the control of the Uchihas to guarantee dominance in the shinobi world. Madara is the "guardian" of the bloodline and found a way to keep himself bound to this world, possibly somehow via the MS. That's why Kyuubi warned Sasuke to not kill Naruto. Doing so would awaken the MS and allow Madara to take control of Sasuke's body.

Decorus
January 01, 2008, 02:31 PM
Jiraiya never claims that Madara can control Kyuubi, all he states is Madara had the power to be capable of Summoning Kyuubi. The frog agrees that Madara would have been capable of doing that, but thinks Madara is long dead.

Pein is looking to create the ultimate summoning technique using Bijou as summons to destroy the world.

Madara well we don't know exactly what his desires are other then he is interested in Sasuke.

Sheru
January 01, 2008, 02:31 PM
What if Madara created the Sharingan from Kyubi's yin?

I mean, it just came up to my mind, and it seems to work, but I didn't take time to think about it any longer.
Maybe he wants to creat a kekkai genkai even more powerfull with the 45 Tails. ^^
---------------------------------------

Praz
January 01, 2008, 02:54 PM
sooo anyone else think Naruto is gunna peace for a while (possibly to Toad Mountain or with Yamato) while the story doesnt in fact make another time skip, but instead just focuses on Sasuke Sakura and Kakashi like that article said?

ManyHack
January 01, 2008, 03:03 PM
@Praz

Yeah. But i can't wait to see how they going to make that transition and how thoses 3 big fight are going to end. Its going to be a big week for them to think the hows and whos for next week (Since there is no 386 until next week).

◆ T.D.A ◆
January 01, 2008, 03:30 PM
I do wonder who will train naruto, i dont think yamato and kakashi are the one to train naruto, it could be the frogs or a new character but i doubt it.

im eager to see what naruto learns, surely he has to create a anti-genjutsu move, hes destined to face one of the uchihas later so it would be good if the mature naruto could learn this. i dont think naruto will be able to do genjutsu however jiraiya didnt teach naruto because jiraiya could do none himself, so if a person who knows genjutsu traisn naruto, there is a chance for naruto to learn genjutsu, i dont think it will be pa and ma's genjutsu though.

as for sasuke, he really is jounin + level but i can see this battle as a stalemate. come to think of it, itachi cant die since he needs to tell naruto something.

Non-Life
January 01, 2008, 03:53 PM
MAybe there's another way to bring out the full extent of the Sharingan. The way Itachi obtained it may be similar to a premature birth. Sasuke's belief in obtaining power in the direct opposite way that Itachi took may give birth to something grand. Of course, we shouldn't rule out the Rinnegan, I'm psyched to here about another doujutsu that can compete with the Sharingan.

kaylee
January 01, 2008, 04:46 PM
The original purpose of the Sharingan may very well be allowing Madara's will/essence/soul/whatever to continue to exist as long as the Sharingan bloodline exists and to keep the Kyuubi's power under the control of the Uchihas to guarantee dominance in the shinobi world. Madara is the "guardian" of the bloodline and found a way to keep himself bound to this world, possibly somehow via the MS. That's why Kyuubi warned Sasuke to not kill Naruto. Doing so would awaken the MS and allow Madara to take control of Sasuke's body.

Really cool theory, Frankie, I like it a lot. :D

It makes me wonder even more how Itachi fits into the picture though, and what his agenda is. If Madara needs MS to somehow bind himself to the world, how is Itachi involved? Why couldn't Madara simply use Itachi in that case? Although, it could be that Madara needs Sasuke because his eyes have even more potential than Itachi, like Madara already said. But why did Itachi want Sasuke to obtain MS in the first place? (don't tell me Itachi is just one of Madara's cronies -- I refuse to believe it).

Neuroff
January 01, 2008, 04:52 PM
Franckie, I really don't get why you keep assuming Shodaime killed Madara. There really is no evidence to suggest that, especially considering how the toad Jiraiya is talking to acts as if it's impossible Madara could be alive because of his age.

Dark One
January 01, 2008, 04:53 PM
I think that the sasuke/itachi fight will end in a draw, simply because someone will show up... I also think that someone else is gonna die in naruto's squad...
[hr]
I think that the sasuke/itachi fight will end in a draw, simply because someone will show up... I also think that someone else is gonna die in naruto's squad... jiraiya's message will be delivered, also...

mrmgomes
January 01, 2008, 05:24 PM
Franckie, I really don't get why you keep assuming Shodaime killed Madara. There really is no evidence to suggest that, especially considering how the toad Jiraiya is talking to acts as if it's impossible Madara could be alive because of his age.

Well... So why would be their statues at the VotE? They fought, that's quite sure.

Neuroff
January 01, 2008, 05:27 PM
Well... So why would be their statues at the VotE? They fought, that's quite sure.
And since when does fighting always end in death?

GOKURO-3君
January 01, 2008, 05:27 PM

madara could have been killed since they fought at tha "Valley of the End" (personal thoughts:, though its more likely that madara was sealed by shodai with tha kyuubi and later root took away tha seal resulting in madara coming back to life with kyuubi and rampaging in konaha. if madara was sealed, it would make more sense that he is alive since sealing could be not killing people but preserving them making them tha same age as they were sealed).

Neuroff
January 01, 2008, 05:29 PM
madara could have been killed since they fought at tha "Valley of the End" (personal thoughts:, though its more likely that madara was sealed by shodai with tha kyuubi and later root took away tha seal resulting in madara coming back to life with kyuubi and rampaging in konaha. if madara was sealed, it would make more sense that he is alive since sealing could be not killing people but preserving them making them tha same age as they were sealed).
I'm saying there's no reason to keep assuming Madara died at the Valley of the End when there is no evidence to suggest it. I never said anything about them never fighting, and nothing I wrote implies that.

GOKURO-3君
January 01, 2008, 05:32 PM
And since when does fighting always end in death?

in japanese, there are many ways of saying fight
ie. 決闘 (decision match, death match) 戦い (fight) 戦闘 (war fight) 死闘 (death match) 争う (quarrel, fight) 戦争 (war).
this could mean there could be many translations in english by translators.
tha english translations can vary from original japanese. 

Neuroff
January 01, 2008, 05:35 PM
Yeah, I looked up the word they used for defeat (倒), and it doesn't indicate certain death.

GOKURO-3君
January 01, 2008, 05:39 PM
defeat=敗北 負け
in history, defeat could end up making the loser comit suicide 切腹 (because of their high pride) just like the white fang.
well im not saying that madara commited suicide though...

Neuroff
January 01, 2008, 05:42 PM
So you would agree that there's nothing saying Shodaime killed Madara?

GOKURO-3君
January 01, 2008, 05:47 PM
So you would agree that there's nothing saying Shodaime killed Madara?

im not quite sure...

well defeat can filth pride.
losers with high pride used thnk it would be bad to give their family poverty because of loss
so some guys would ask their opponent to kill them.
it could be possible that madara did not want to go back to konoha because people would look down to him so he could have asked shodai to kill him.
well its somewhat like gintama (where hijigata kills itou coz itou wanted him to).

Neuroff
January 01, 2008, 05:53 PM
I understand that, but I'm just saying that you can't just assume Shodaime killed Madara. Shodaime could have killed Madara, and he could have left him alive. Considering how Madara is still around, I'd have to say it's much more likely that Shodaime left him alive.

GOKURO-3君
January 01, 2008, 05:57 PM
I understand that, but I'm just saying that you can't just assume Shodaime killed Madara. Shodaime could have killed Madara, and he could have left him alive. Considering how Madara is still around, I'd have to say it's much more likely that Shodaime left him alive.

it is more likely that shodai left him to live...
but that doesn't explain why a guy over one hundred years is still alive...
he could have been resurrected by root or something...

TheChosenOne
January 01, 2008, 06:06 PM
No one in the manga, has come back alive after they were once thought dead. So Madara could have been left alive by Shodai. As for the predictions, Kisame and Suigetsu, start the battle to find out who is the best of the mist. I really want some flashbacks concerning the sever swordsmen. :)

◆ T.D.A ◆
January 01, 2008, 06:09 PM
we dont know why they fought, maybe it was like naruto vs sasuke, but that would be shodai was not fighting with killer intent which means he defeated madara without his utmost power, which doesnt make madara out to be a super villain. all powerful as such, etc.

Saruto
January 01, 2008, 06:33 PM
sooo anyone else think Naruto is gunna peace for a while (possibly to Toad Mountain or with Yamato) while the story doesnt in fact make another time skip, but instead just focuses on Sasuke Sakura and Kakashi like that article said?

There has to another time split. Naruto is stronger, but he has soooo much more to learn with the yin, key, and the book obtained situation. When Naruto is taken once more, all the nobility we saw revernced in Minato will shine through due to Yamato's and or Kakashi's presence during his training with them.

GOKURO-3君
January 01, 2008, 06:35 PM
why madara and shodai fought...

madara recieved sharingan from kyuubi so shodai got pissed and they fought...
they fought for becoming a hokage
madara betrayed shodai
all of tha above

Dark One
January 01, 2008, 06:38 PM
we dont know why they fought, maybe it was like naruto vs sasuke, but that would be shodai was not fighting with killer intent which means he defeated madara without his utmost power, which doesnt make madara out to be a super villain. all powerful as such, etc.

So why is madara evil??? also, if you haven't noticed, everyone in akatsuki has ties to him(except deidara). My theory is also that shodaime could have been killed by kakuzu while fighting madara... it makes sense since the only time he fought was with madara???

GOKURO-3君
January 01, 2008, 06:38 PM
No one in the manga, has come back alive after they were once thought dead. So Madara could have been left alive by Shodai. As for the predictions, Kisame and Suigetsu, start the battle to find out who is the best of the mist. I really want some flashbacks concerning the sever swordsmen. :)

shodai, nidaime have came back alive for a few hours...
oro is back, this time in kabuto's body...

Dark One
January 01, 2008, 06:41 PM

madara betrayed shodai
all of tha above

maybe gokuro... however, madara could have also fought against shodaime because he planned to destroy konoha because he was not chosen to be hokage even though, (he himself boasts that he is special and his EYE is superior to all).

that's my take so far

GOKURO-3君
January 01, 2008, 06:42 PM
So why is madara evil??? also, if you haven't noticed, everyone in akatsuki has ties to him(except deidara). My theory is also that shodaime could have been killed by kakuzu while fighting madara... it makes sense since the only time he fought was with madara???

why does everyone in akatsuki have a tie with madara and not dei?
only pein, zetsu and konan are confirmed to be tied with him...

Dark One
January 01, 2008, 06:43 PM

that's my take so far, also

madara betrayed shodai
all of tha above

maybe gokuro... however, madara could have also fought against shodaime because he planned to destroy konoha because he was not chosen to be hokage even though, (he himself boasts that he is special and his EYE is superior to all).

TheChosenOne
January 01, 2008, 06:43 PM
shodai, nidaime have came back alive for a few hours...
oro is back, this time in kabuto's body...

I meant by themselves, Nidaime and Shodai came back through a soul sacrifice. :)

Dark One
January 01, 2008, 06:47 PM
yes, but they were not "human", summonings are never human!

◆ T.D.A ◆
January 01, 2008, 06:47 PM

what ties to kisame, kakuza, hidan, and zetsu have with madara that we know of??

and shodai wasnt killed by kakuza because shodai stayed alive and was hokage.

Dark One
January 01, 2008, 06:50 PM
yes he was... kakuzu took out his heart, check up on your manga reading in the fight between konoha and kakuzu/hidan...

Neuroff
January 01, 2008, 06:51 PM
There's no way the guy that beat Uchiha Madara lost to Kakuzu.

yes he was... kakuzu took out his heart, check up on your manga reading in the fight between konoha and kakuzu/hidan...
You need to check up on your manga. That picture isn't of Shodaime.

GOKURO-3君
January 01, 2008, 06:56 PM
I meant by themselves, Nidaime and Shodai came back through a soul sacrifice. :)

ohh okay...
sry for tha misunderstanding...
i have some theories of madara if you wish to look at...

Pein needs Madara and Bijyuu for his kinjutsu nuke, since in real life, nukes need 3 special lenses. Sharingan has three dots, Mangekyou Sharingan's Mangekyou means Kaleidescope; which has three lense layers. This theory supports why Pein takes orders Madara, which is because he needs Madara's MS for his kinjutsu.
Madara has only one eye because he achieved the Sharingan with the help of Kyuubi. Later, Kyuubi's Yin chakra was sealed, resulting in Madara losing Sharingan in one eye.
Madara's Sharingan was made by Kyuubi and without him, he has no Sharingan powers.

...that was a sand ninja...

Dark One
January 01, 2008, 07:08 PM
i have proof:

manga chapter 335 page 7

http://img13.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000335/07.jpg

manga chapter 336 page 3,4,5

http://img13.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000336/03.jpg

http://img13.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000336/04.jpg

http://img13.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000336/05.jpg

HE DID KILL SHODAI HOKAGE, and rip out his heart, thus gaining mokuton!

GOKURO-3君
January 01, 2008, 07:10 PM
i have proof:

manga chapter 335 page 7

if you thnk that kakuzu is remembering shodai in a flashback, its wrong...
coz that guy had a friggin sandhead protector!!!
kakuzu started talking about how to be immortal!!

(p.s. i am very sry if this is a joke...)

Neuroff
January 01, 2008, 07:11 PM
Hahaha, this is hilarious.

Dark One
January 01, 2008, 07:11 PM
you still aren't accepting the fact that he killed shodaime!!!

GOKURO-3君
January 01, 2008, 07:13 PM
you still aren't accepting the fact that he killed shodaime!!!

how could shodai be a sand-nin!!!?
read it again!!!...and this time, properly!!! :mad

DarkPetalz
January 01, 2008, 07:14 PM
I dont get it! I just read the chapter and I dont get what happened. I dont Understand what sasuke did, one minute itachi was on the floor the next minute his in the chair getting stabbed how did that happen?

GOKURO-3君
January 01, 2008, 07:16 PM
I dont get it! I just read the chapter and I dont get what happened. I dont Understand what sasuke did, one minute itachi was on the floor the next minute his in the chair getting stabbed how did that happen?

tha itachi on tha floor was a genjutsu...
itachi pointed to his real self and sasuke stabbed him from behind...
tha sasuke who stabbed itachi on tha floor was a genjutsu as well!!

Dark One
January 01, 2008, 07:16 PM
read it again!!!...and this time, properly!!!:mad

stubborn aren't you!!!! I have read it I have read naruto ever since it first came out!!! I have seen every episode, read every manga page, and look at the movies as well!!! so, before you start q and a me about naruto you should wise up and learn!!!

GOKURO-3君
January 01, 2008, 07:20 PM
stubborn aren't you!!!! I have read it I have read naruto ever since it first came out!!! I have seen every episode, read every manga page, and look at the movies as well!!! so, before you start q and a me about naruto you should wise up and learn!!!

...look closely at tha head of tha guy getting stabbed by kakuzu ok...

im sry if your getting offended, but just look...

Dark One
January 01, 2008, 07:27 PM
im not talking about that guy, I am talking about shodaime hokage. he fought and was killed by kakuzu.

(sorry too, I went a little too far there myself)

GOKURO-3君
January 01, 2008, 07:29 PM
im not talking about that guy, I am talking about shodaime hokage. he fought and was killed by kakuzu.

by that guy i mean tha guy who got stabbed in tha flashback if you don't know...
it doesn't state anywhere that shodai was killed by kakuzu...

(I apologize for my rude statements Dark One-sama m(_ _)m)

Neuroff
January 01, 2008, 07:30 PM
Kakuzu says absolutely nothing about killing Shodaime. He only says he fought him to show how old he is.

Dark One
January 01, 2008, 07:31 PM
but that does not knock out the fact that it is known shodaime was killed in his sleep brutally... (the third said this)

segua
January 01, 2008, 07:33 PM
I doubt that Kakuzu killed Shodaime Hokage. I'm sure it was something that Kakuzu remembered clearly. I think the VotE was the Shodaime's last fight or so.
[hr]
Also, Kakuzu did not show any signs of mokuton ninjutsu thus he does not have it and did not obtain Shodai's heart.

GOKURO-3君
January 01, 2008, 07:33 PM
well, its a mystery who killed shodai...

Dark One
January 01, 2008, 07:35 PM
i am not talkin about member/ fan speculation, I am talking about what the third said in one of the manga chapters.

Neuroff
January 01, 2008, 07:36 PM
Sandaime doesn't say anything about Shodaime's death... and you're going from Kakuzu killing Shodaime in a fight, to killing him in his sleep. See a contradiction here?

Dark One
January 01, 2008, 07:37 PM
it is not a mystery who killed shodai. it is clearly stated that he was killed brutally in his sleep! Also, sequa, kakuzu had mokuton, that heart was ripped out during one of his other fights. anyways, shodaime being killed brutally sounds like kakuzu, specifically because he rips out the hearts of those he kills, (mostly the powerful ones...).

I am not contradicting myself, he did fight him, but shodai was killed!

Neuroff
January 01, 2008, 07:41 PM
LOL! Kakuzu somehow managed to both kill Shodaime in a fight AND during his sleep! And please, go get the chapter and page number of Shodaime's death.

Dark One
January 01, 2008, 07:44 PM
LOL! Kakuzu somehow managed to both kill Shodaime in a fight AND during his sleep! And please, go get the chapter and page number of Shodaime's death.

WTH?????

Neuroff
January 01, 2008, 07:47 PM
Kakuzu's words: "Reminds me of the very first Konoha shinobi I fought... Shodai Hokage that is."
Your "Shodaime's death": Sandaime says Shodaime was brutally murdered in his sleep.

If you're gonna say Kakuzu killed Shodaime, that's a clear contradiction. Kakuzu fought Shodaime, but killed him in his sleep? Please.

And please, go get the chapter and page number of Shodaime's death.

segua
January 01, 2008, 07:54 PM
Wait a minute. I don't recall the Sandaime ever saying something like that. What chapter is it in?

Kakuzu doesn't have the mokuton. I recall from the fight that Kakuzu had utilize only the base elementals. Mainly wind, water, lightning, and fire. Seems like earth was his own or so.

Dark One
January 01, 2008, 07:56 PM
i'll prove it! however, I have to go, and will post it tomorrow! (believe it!)

I have a curphew at my house!

kazekage_shinagami
January 01, 2008, 08:00 PM
How the hell has that got anything to do with Chapter 385 please stick to the point!

And on that point; 385 will skip the brothers and focus on konoha shinobi finding whats happened to J-rai and and the tussle with Tobi/Madara

Dark One
January 01, 2008, 08:05 PM
kay, ur right, it probly will. I think that madara will show up at the sasuke/itachi fight, and jiraiya's message will be delivered. I don't think that the K-squad will be in it, tobi will probably vanish while scorning them for their failure of laying a hand on him. also, I think in the next few chapters, the "chakra frog key thing" will show up to naruto...

Gameboy
January 01, 2008, 08:29 PM
How the hell has that got anything to do with Chapter 385 please stick to the point!

And on that point; 385 will skip the brothers and focus on konoha shinobi finding whats happened to J-rai and and the tussle with Tobi/Madara

Are you sure? Cause i dont wanna see the sasuke vs itachi fight, its gona be just genjutsu after genjutsu which is boring. Im really interested in the tobi vs konoha 8

Sheru
January 01, 2008, 08:45 PM
Actually we just don't know. Even if Kakuzu had killed Shodai, his heart would be dead ("no one's immortal" and all that stuff)

Still, if he had kill him, he couldn't talk so lightly about it, and there's no way kishi would take it so lightly either.
So we can reasonably say that kakuzu was not Shodai's murderer (and I'd also be interested in seeing Sarutobi-dono talking about shodai's death by the way).
------------------------

For prediction, I predict genjustus won't last eternally (Kishi have to keep this fight interesting) and there might be more talkings (without stories/hints, naruto eaters will just start some rampage I think ^^)

kaylee
January 01, 2008, 08:58 PM
i have proof:

manga chapter 335 page 7

I don't think Kakuzu killed Shodaime. In those pics, he seemed to mostly be talking smack just to intimidate the Konoha nins. If he actually had Shodaime's heart, he probably would have said so explicitly (kinda like Sasori told us he was using the body of the third Kazekage).

but that does not knock out the fact that it is known shodaime was killed in his sleep brutally... (the third said this)

Hmm, I don't remember this either.... :s

Anyway, Kakuzu and Shodaime have absolutely nothing to do with any upcoming chapters, so let's get back on topic?

It would be way too cruel if Kishi switches back to Tobi/Naruto next chapter, after making us wait so long for this Uchiha battle. I'm predicting more Uchihas in 385, along with some possible flashbacks. (Please?)

buzz_off
January 01, 2008, 09:12 PM
shodaime wasn't killed by kakuzu.. who said that ? Tsunade said he & the 2nd died in a war..
I don't know from where u get that shodaime was killed while he sleeping & by kakuzu?? lo0o0ol
Kishi didn't tell us how he died.. all we know that he died in a war..

segua
January 01, 2008, 09:20 PM
Shodaime died in war?

Also, I thought it was said that the Nidaime died protecting the village. I seriously thought the two of them died protecting the village. Although it was also said they died at a pretty young age. Must've been in their 30's or so.

Delbi
January 01, 2008, 09:45 PM
Shodaime died prior to Nidaime and thats why the Nidaime was the second Hokage because he was the second strongest next to his brother. This was stated by Sandaime i believe when he fought Orochimaru, that they were both his sensai's at one point and that the Shodaime was the first to die shortly after the founding of the village.

My prediction is that the Shodaime had was the first person to able to control Biju's because of his pure strength and willpower. He's known for having crazy strength, and I think that Madara's Sharigan was so powerful he was able to somehow copy or take that Biju controlling power from the Shodaime. When all was said and done he had the power to surpress or control Biju's much like Sasuke can. So basically the rest of the Uchiha clan inherited Madara's ability to control tailed beasts which he stole from Shodaime.

In terms of why Itachi killed his family, it may very well be that Madara had taken control of him and wanted to wipe out the clan testing Itachi's power. Itachi does state the reason he killed his family all those years ago in the Manga was "To test my container". This could be Madara speaking through Itachi saying he wanted to test Itachi's power more or less. Once he realized that Sasuke may one day surpass Itachi he left him alive so he could take his body when he Matured.

Now Sasuke was told to use his hatred to surpass Itachi because it seems acts of hatred and evil advance the Sharigan. As for why Madara left Itachi's body, well he wore the hell out of his Sharigan and basically destroyed his eyes, so instead of possessing Sasuke's body, which he couldnt because he was under Orochimaru's protection, he chose to switch to Tobi's body. Now prior to being posed, who exactly was Tobi?

This is were the Tobi=Obito theory really comes into play. Tobi was under Zetsu's command prior to being a subortanate. Zetsu could have found Obito's body many years ago, prior to Itachi being in Akatusuki and had other people, such as Kazaku, Orochimaru, and Sasori help rebuild his body so he could one day be a functioning member. As soon as he was functioning however, Madara took control of his body once Itachi's eyes were worn out.

And there you go, so now Madara, in Obito's body, disguised as Tobi wants Sasuke's body so that once the Biju are all captured he can not only have a powerful body, but the abilitiy to control tailed beasts.

pancheda
January 01, 2008, 10:01 PM
Next WEEK.

Sasuke talks with Itachi, then Itachi Turns into a Genjitsu

Sasuke Gets Pissed and goes to Level 2

No looks at any other fights for a few more Weeks.

When They Do, Kohona's 8 plan B probably has No Effect against Tobi.
I Think that fight will go untill Kakashi Uses his MS Sharigan, then we'll get another Gejitsu Battle.

Kisame Vs. Suigetsu
Probably 5 Weeks away before we see it. Kisame will Force Suigetsu to Push it to the Next Level. Suigetsu WANTS kisame's Sword so i think he has a Plan to Take it.

TheChosenOne
January 01, 2008, 10:01 PM
What does shodai have to do with the next chapter. Is he gonna have some sort of role in the fight. As for the predictions Tobi will reveal something (he said something about it being a good time), Konoha 8 will show its formation B plan, and will have success on Tobi (they think they did). Kisame will start with unwrapping Samehada while Suigetsu start with Zabuza's sword. :)

BadA$$Mofo
January 01, 2008, 10:22 PM
i think that itachi is going to say something to sasuke with the kyubi,after he dies/survives ir uses the uchiha art of run, so that sasuke is going to team up naruto (after he hears about jirayas death and seeks for revenge) so they can train each other to the limits, maybe with yamoto and kakashi as supervisors, but with sakura so she can heal them with her medical ninjutsus after a hard training where maybe someone is seriosly injured. but if its mainly about sasuke next year i predict that he will join narutos training(if hes doing so, but thats obvious) like october or november. sakura will learn an ownage healing jutsu where she can even heal shit on the cellular level and kakashi will may lose his eye to tobi/obito/madara or gets the other one!!!

AngryChubbs
January 01, 2008, 10:44 PM
sakura would be the shit if she could heal on a cellular level. she would go around healing people left and right lol

BadA$$Mofo
January 01, 2008, 10:59 PM
yea lol, or maybe shes finding a way to mix the kyubis healing abilities with her medninjutsus for the cellular level healing shit, obviously only for naruto, when he uses rasenshuriken or even the complete nature+rasengan jutsu. or if the "that" jutsu causes to much damage to naruto, who knows, only god and kishi :)

TheChosenOne
January 01, 2008, 11:01 PM
Couldn't Kabuto heal damaged cells over and over again, isn't that why Oro had interest in him. I predict Sasuke dying next chapter and Itachi to summon a bijuu. Now that I got ur attention, I predict Itachi revealing himself to be genjutsu and proceeding to show Sasuke the difference in power. :)

BadA$$Mofo
January 01, 2008, 11:20 PM
but i think that was kabutos special shit he only could use for himself, kabuto has a good secret to, remember during the chunin exam in the FoD when he got cut by the amagakure nins and his eyes turned red, he has some shit in his sleeves, but the cellular healing is maybe his kekeigenkai he can only use for himself (sry for my bad english)

shachi
January 01, 2008, 11:27 PM
Predictions:

1. Itachi isn't dead(duh); Itachi chides Sasuke for believing he can kill him.
2. Upset, Sasuke activates curse seal level 1. While he goes on the offense, Itachi talks about Madara.
3. While Itachi talks about Madara, we see Kakashi's platoon execute Formation B.
4. Just as Madara evades their attack, so does Itachi evade Sasuke's attack.
5. Cliffhanger: Naruto appears behind Madara with FRS; Sasuke appears behind Itachi poised to use Chidori Kusanagi (or whatever it is called)

BadA$$Mofo
January 01, 2008, 11:36 PM
Predictions:

1. Itachi isn't dead(duh); Itachi chides Sasuke for believing he can kill him.
2. Upset, Sasuke activates curse seal level 1. While he goes on the offense, Itachi talks about Madara.
3. While Itachi talks about Madara, we see Kakashi's platoon execute Formation B.
4. Just as Madara evades their attack, so does Itachi evade Sasuke's attack.
5. Cliffhanger: Naruto appears behind Madara with FRS; Sasuke appears behind Itachi poised to use Chidori Kusanagi (or whatever it is called)

damn, that would be ownage if naruto and sasuke are doing the same thing the same time, that would show that kishi is thinking that naru and sasu are about the same level. think about it, kakashi had a hard time killing 1 1/2 hearts while naruto owned kakuzo with 2 attemps and 2 1/2 killed hearts. back to topic,i think itachi is getting heavily wounded/killed while tobi will be unharmed, run away or just get lil bit wounded, if they are attacking like that

Neuroff
January 01, 2008, 11:36 PM
In terms of why Itachi killed his family, it may very well be that Madara had taken control of him and wanted to wipe out the clan testing Itachi's power. Itachi does state the reason he killed his family all those years ago in the Manga was "To test my container". This could be Madara speaking through Itachi saying he wanted to test Itachi's power more or less. Once he realized that Sasuke may one day surpass Itachi he left him alive so he could take his body when he Matured.
Itachi was already in Akatsuki 2 years prior to the massacre. The guy has always been evil, there's no reason to believe he was being controlled.

This is were the Tobi=Obito theory really comes into play. Tobi was under Zetsu's command prior to being a subortanate. Zetsu could have found Obito's body many years ago, prior to Itachi being in Akatusuki and had other people, such as Kazaku, Orochimaru, and Sasori help rebuild his body so he could one day be a functioning member. As soon as he was functioning however, Madara took control of his body once Itachi's eyes were worn out.

And there you go, so now Madara, in Obito's body, disguised as Tobi wants Sasuke's body so that once the Biju are all captured he can not only have a powerful body, but the abilitiy to control tailed beasts.
Uh... they kept Obito's damaged body for 8 years and then let Madara take it? There were plenty of Uchiha during the war, and Madara EASILY could have taken Sasuke during a mission.

sashpimp
January 01, 2008, 11:38 PM
I think the next arc is all about sasuke and the rest of the story is going to be focused on him. right now there are too many characters some ned to die, like the hebi teams needs some losses so as the akatsuki guys and maybe some more konoha too..

Itachi was already in Akatsuki 2 years prior to the massacre. The guy has always been evil, there's no reason to believe he was being controlled.

please remember that the Uchiha's is police for the leaf country.. So itachi could join just to keep a eye on them....

we just have to see more chapter before we can judge him.. Itachi could have killed Kakashi back then..

its just someone need to pay attention to.. Itachi killing the whole family and leave is brother alive? yeah right.. to me it seems like Itachi couldn't protect everyone. but was protecting is brother..

the only way to make is brother get stronger. its for him to hate him.. so uses that jutsu on him to mess with is mind..

but what sasuke need to ask Itachi, is what he told him if its true.. because sasuke know he didn't kill itachi back then.. he just want itachi to stop the playing and let him ask him few question and depends on is answer he'll kill him..

Neuroff
January 02, 2008, 12:08 AM
The Uchiha police's jurisdiction is INSIDE Konoha. They aren't spies.

GOKURO-3君
January 02, 2008, 12:18 AM
i wish sakura had a special attack (like: chidori, rasengan etc.) instead of just healing and crushing stuff...

Next chapter could possibly be Itachi revealing he was a Karasu-Bunshin (Crow clone) and starts revealing that the MS can predict peoples futures being more superior than the Sharing which can only see few seconds into the future. The chapters after that would be the talk between Itachi and Sasuke about the truth behind the massacre. Scene changes and Team Konoha uses Formation-B and Madara dissapears. Scene goes back and Sasuke says its a lie to Itachi and uses his kinjutsu and Itachi easily destroys Sasuke's kinjutsu with Amaterasu and says that it was all Madara's falt and realises that Madara had come infront of Sasuke and destroyed Amaterasu. Then Sasuke then says to Madara "Who are you?" and Madara ignores Sasuke and stabs Itachi. Sasuke is suprised and angry at the same time that he killed Itachi and Madara knocks out Sasuke and starts a ritual.

Alexis
January 02, 2008, 12:31 AM
What are you talking about? She has "Inner Sakura". The most deadly attack ever.

GOKURO-3君
January 02, 2008, 12:33 AM
What are you talking about? She has "Inner Sakura". The most deadly attack ever.

I mean like ninjutsu with chakra you can see...
well, "Inner Sakura" is deadly...we haven't recently seen it though (apart from the games)...

Alexis
January 02, 2008, 12:49 AM
I think she used it to beat Ino when she was trying to take over Sakura's body in the Chuunin exams. She was unable to beat Inner Sakura's strong will. Pain, watch out!

eorenmh
January 02, 2008, 01:26 AM
1. itachi (while still stabbed) will talks about the truth behind massacre, and sasuke is listening promptly ...
2. sasuke shocked, because itachi was not the one killing their clan ... but it's somebody else ...
3. sasuke doesn't believe it, and attacks itachi with chidori blade .... but itachi simply counter it with amaterasu ...
4. amaterasu engulf sasuke , and sasuke is in a lot of pain ....
5. scene changes to konoha ninjas vs tobi .... a couple of fight in that another formation, and somehow tobi looks lost, and flee ...
6. scene changes to tsunade, having conversation with ma frog ....

Rahan
January 02, 2008, 02:11 AM
When Sakura and Naruto fights Sasuke to bring him back, Sasuke will use Tsukoyomi on Sakura and be PWNED by Inner Sakura.

As for this chapter, more "haha, you thought you killed me but that was a genjutsu" until the end of the chapter.

segua
January 02, 2008, 04:20 AM
Yea, that Inner Sakura is sure dangerous. I recall she kicked Ino out of her mind.

coolpumpkin
January 02, 2008, 05:09 AM
i hope itachi will start to reveal something interesting about his reasons and real purposes

guesswho
January 02, 2008, 05:14 AM
In the next chapter Itachi reveals that when he was in ANBU he was in their Root-division and he is still on that S-ranked mission and that mission included killing his own clan and you know Root, everything for the mission :p

nawar
January 02, 2008, 05:20 AM
Next chapter could possibly be Itachi revealing he was a Karasu-Bunshin (Crow clone) and starts revealing that the MS can predict peoples futures being more superior than the Sharing which can only see few seconds into the future. The chapters after that would be the talk between Itachi and Sasuke about the truth behind the massacre. Scene changes and Team Konoha uses Formation-B and Madara dissapears. Scene goes back and Sasuke says its a lie to Itachi and uses his kinjutsu and Itachi easily destroys Sasuke's kinjutsu with Amaterasu and says that it was all Madara's falt and realises that Madara had come infront of Sasuke and destroyed Amaterasu. Then Sasuke then says to Madara "Who are you?" and Madara ignores Sasuke and stabs Itachi. Sasuke is suprised and angry at the same time that he killed Itachi and Madara knocks out Sasuke and starts a ritual.[/QUOTE]

As far as i remember the sharingan cannot predict any future, it simply improves reaction time and can see inner and outer chakra flows, making it very easy for them to predict copy physical movements like attacks or handseals. I beleive that ability was based on bruce lee and/or some old martial arts where fighters could see they're apponants attackt by the movement of theyr body. The combination of seeing physical and chakra movements allows the user to copy/mimic the jutsu, very simple and very effective. this is the extent of kakashis sharingan before time-skip

So no future telling ability for the sharingan!!

GreeN Beast
January 02, 2008, 06:26 AM
new chapter this week ????

kaylee
January 02, 2008, 08:20 AM
new chapter this week ????

No, don't expect the RAW (or plausible spoilers) for a couple of weeks. See the notice here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=668356#post668356).

Dark One
January 02, 2008, 08:44 AM
In the next chapter Itachi reveals that when he was in ANBU he was in their Root-division and he is still on that S-ranked mission and that mission included killing his own clan and you know Root, everything for the mission :p

Nice theory! But with Itachi in root and in akatsuki as well, shouldn't there be a connection between madara and danzou-sama? In episode 32 of shippuden, (I think, don't quote me lol), Tsunadae recalled the past events when her Grandad (1st hokage) and third hokage Sarutobi were reviled (by Danzou, who wanted to become hokage) for their peace loving and equality for all shinobi standards. Danzou might be trying to use Root as a gateway to all the shinobi systems in Naruto's world...

(This is just my theory, I am not saying that all of it is true...):notrust :D :D

ManyHack
January 02, 2008, 09:00 AM
When Sakura and Naruto fights Sasuke to bring him back, Sasuke will use Tsukoyomi on Sakura and be PWNED by Inner Sakura.

As for this chapter, more "haha, you thought you killed me but that was a genjutsu" until the end of the chapter.

Yes and the next will be even more of "haha, you thought you killed me but that was a genjutsu" until the end of a few more chapters.

Alex_1
January 02, 2008, 09:22 AM
Nice theory! But with Itachi in root and in akatsuki as well, shouldn't there be a connection between madara and danzou-sama? In episode 32 of shippuden, (I think, don't quote me lol), Tsunadae recalled the past events when her Grandad (1st hokage) and third hokage Sarutobi were reviled (by Danzou, who wanted to become hokage) for their peace loving and equality for all shinobi standards. Danzou might be trying to use Root as a gateway to all the shinobi systems in Naruto's world...

(This is just my theory, I am not saying that all of it is true...):notrust :D :D

I also like the theory of Itachi as a part of Root. it has some legs - cold/emotionless, and his clan 'could' be a threat to Konoha. It's just hard to predict since we don't know the scope of Root yet.

I do have one addition to predict... at the end of the chapter, one of the frog's arrives back in Konoha. But It'll be sort of strange of Ma Frog just shows up with a random dead body. :o

moriko128
January 02, 2008, 10:13 AM
We may see bits and peices of the Ma and Pa returning, but I don't think we'll see them just yet..
Concerning the code left behind, on Pa's back:
I think eventually it will be Kakashi who figures out the code, as he constantly reads his books. That's assuming that the "Ichia Ichia" series reads just like the first book that Minato held in his hand in the flashback. It's interesting: we see Jiraiya in the flashbacks as an adolescent/young adult writing the first few pages of the book, but then we see a middle aged Jiraiya writing the last page. It's a western-style, square book; not a scroll. So, I wonder: what is that huge scroll he has been carrying on his back the whole time? And, where did it go? He didn't have it with him when he entered the Amegakure, so he may have stashed it in Konoha, or somewhere else. Initially, I thought it to be the sum of his novels, or a special jutsu scroll, one of his own making, but now I'm not so sure...so many pieces that don't seem to fit together..He may have been very prolific: he had his hand in many things, though..ninja, sage, sensei, writer..:amuse

Gahh
January 02, 2008, 11:11 AM
Mhh
My speculative prediction:
Aktsuki catches Naruto. Of course they can't seal him straight away unless they have sealed the remaining four bijuu's. So there is some time to get Naruto free again.

ManyHack
January 02, 2008, 11:39 AM
@Gahh

I wondering if the Akatsuki still can seal a bijuu, since they are a few missing members!

But i don't think there will be a Naruto capture. I think, Kishimoto-sama as think of a way to end a few thinks quickly, but with respect of the storyline. And will make some parts of the Uchiha's fight spectacular... reveal a few things. But will soon start is new Era in the next few weeks.

Alex_1
January 02, 2008, 12:16 PM
We may see bits and peices of the Ma and Pa returning, but I don't think we'll see them just yet..
I think eventually it will be Kakashi who figures out the code, as he constantly reads his books. That's assuming that the "Ichia Ichia" series reads just like the first book that Minato held in his hand in the flashback. It's interesting: we see Jiraiya in the flashbacks as an adolescent/young adult writing the first few pages of the book, but then we see a middle aged Jiraiya writing the last page. It's a western-style, square book; not a scroll. So, I wonder: what is that huge scroll he has been carrying on his back the whole time? And, where did it go? He didn't have it with him when he entered the Amegakure, so he may have stashed it in Konoha, or somewhere else. Initially, I thought it to be the sum of his novels, or a special jutsu scroll, one of his own making, but now I'm not so sure...so many pieces that don't seem to fit together..He may have been very prolific: he had his hand in many things, though..ninja, sage, sensei, writer..:amuse

Jiraiya had the scroll for the majority of his fight with Pain & when he entered Amegakure. It only vanished when he showed up in his barrier (maybe the loss of the scroll will appear in the anime). I think the scroll isn't for the books - but it has a lot of sealing jutsus & various jutsus & jutsus that are 'sealed' within it, like what he did to Itachi's Amaterasu.

I was also thinking about who'd crack the code. Kakashi might be the one to do it, I agree. I wouldn't be surprsied though if Naruto does later on.

I'm hoping for a Jiraiya arc which talked about his history. It's one of the reasons why I can still see a time-skip happening. They could do a "Gaiden"about Jiraiya or Minato... or even Pain, Orochimaru or Itachi. any of them would be pretty cool.

ManyHack
January 02, 2008, 12:34 PM
Wonder if that scroll case as some jutsus that should fall in wrong hands.

As Alex_1 said, sealing jutsus... could someone use them to weaken more Naruto's seal and let the Kyuubi consume is host.

and to push the speculations, could Madara afters get what he wants... the kitsune demon powers under is control... without having to pass thru the chinjuuriki-extracting-idol jutsu.

could be wild!

UzumakiRoman
January 02, 2008, 12:38 PM
i think that Sasuke will fail to defeat itachi and sasuke will wonder why. then i think itachi will tell sasuke that he's still not good enough to defeat him and that he's not better than naruto. this will leave sasuke puzzled and force him back to Konoha to see why itachi thinks naruto is beter than him.

PERVERTED_Kermit
January 02, 2008, 02:43 PM

the scroll was probably the contract roll with the frogs
naruto signed it too

bean
January 02, 2008, 02:48 PM
i think that Sasuke will fail to defeat itachi and sasuke will wonder why. then i think itachi will tell sasuke that he's still not good enough to defeat him and that he's not better than naruto. this will leave sasuke puzzled and force him back to Konoha to see why itachi thinks naruto is beter than him.

I can totally see that happening, having sasuke chasing after naruto to beat him up and prove his brother wrong...interesting...

Decorus
January 02, 2008, 03:01 PM
The scroll frog can't fall into the wrong hands it can only be used by Naruto now.

There are several outcomes from a Sasuke vrs Itachi fight.

1. Sasuke beats Itachi, but doesn't kill him and pays for it.
2. Sasuke beats Itachi killing him and Madara takes him on as his next apprentice.
3. Sasuke and Itachi draw leading to no clear victor.
4. Sasuke loses to Itachi and Itachi kills him
5. Sasuke loses to Itachi and gets additional motivation to try harder next time.

Alex_1
January 02, 2008, 03:18 PM
I can totally see that happening, having sasuke chasing after naruto to beat him up and prove his brother wrong...interesting...

I actually don't see it. Granted, it's a prediction so anyone might end up being right/wrong. But I don't see this one happening. Partly because of one of the reasons Sasuke didn't 'kill' Naruto in their fight at the Valley of The End. He stated that he refused to be controlled by Itachi (at least, not any more than he already was since Itachi pretty much determined his fate...) lol Also, it's because I don't think the story's headed in that direction, and he was adamant about the bonds he severed. It'd be such a stretch for him just to return to Konoha to see how strong 'naruto's' gotten or to beat him. If he went back, I think it'd be because of much more than that. And also, when they met in the Sai arc, Sasuke seemed less than impressed already. And I don't see Itachi really goading Sasuke in that manner.

I'm trying not to look too deep in it, but I still don't think this will be a very long encounter (Sasuke/Itachi) & I'm hoping it'll be loaded with flashbacks. Who knows though...

bean
January 02, 2008, 03:37 PM
I actually don't see it. Granted, it's a prediction so anyone might end up being right/wrong. But I don't see this one happening. Partly because of one of the reasons Sasuke didn't 'kill' Naruto in their fight at the Valley of The End. He stated that he refused to be controlled by Itachi (at least, not any more than he already was since Itachi pretty much determined his fate...) lol Also, it's because I don't think the story's headed in that direction, and he was adamant about the bonds he severed. It'd be such a stretch for him just to return to Konoha to see how strong 'naruto's' gotten or to beat him. If he went back, I think it'd be because of much more than that. And also, when they met in the Sai arc, Sasuke seemed less than impressed already. And I don't see Itachi really goading Sasuke in that manner.

I'm trying not to look too deep in it, but I still don't think this will be a very long encounter (Sasuke/Itachi) & I'm hoping it'll be loaded with flashbacks. Who knows though...

the way I see it, though, is that itachi isn't trying to controll him...he's not telling him how to live...it's more of a "how can you even think you can beat me when you're weaker than naruto" type of thing. In sasuke's head he'll start thinking like naruto when they met up at oro's place "how can I become hokage if I can't save a friend -- how can I kill my brother when a shitty ninja is better than me" Itachi will then rough him up a bit...leave him, and then sasuke will go to naruto to kill/beat him just to prove his brother wrong.

Amano
January 02, 2008, 03:44 PM
Next chapter will probably be more on the Sasuke / Uchiha fight. I think the author will be looking to reduce the number of questions he has raised througout the manga before this second arc ends. Therefore, I assume that the Itachi / Sasuke storyline will come to an end pretty soon and, whatever it may reveal, I think that in the end it will conclude with Sasuke returning to Konoha to help Naruto take Akatsuki down.

Decorus
January 02, 2008, 04:31 PM
I'm not sure if Sasuke was even telling the truth when he claimed he let Naruto live to deny Itachi the pleasure of controlling his actions. It kinda conflicts with his earlier claims he would do anything to surpass his brother. Then we have his whole I don't care if Orochimaru takes over my body as long as Itachi is dead spiel which turns out what do ya know he was lying then too since he obviously did not let Orochimaru take over his body.

Whats really sad is he forms Hebi and goes chasing all over looking for Itachi when all he really had to do was go see Naruto and wait. Eventually Itachi would have come for Naruto. Or the wonderful I won't be your puppet speech when all Itachi wants is for his brother to get stronger and try to kill him, does anyone else see the Irony of claiming not to be his puppet while going forth to do pretty much what Itachi wants.

Deinonychus
January 02, 2008, 04:33 PM
The scroll frog can't fall into the wrong hands it can only be used by Naruto now.

I think its pretty clear by now that Jiraya's paramount decision a few chapters ago concerns Naruto and the key that opens the power hidden in him. I'm pretty convinced that the numbers on the back of Pa are or have something to do with that power and how it can be unleashed.
I think its also obvious that the fight between Sasuke and Itachi only has one purpose (from Itachi's point of view) to test Sasuke's true strength and growth. Thats why Madara is entertaining team Konoha in the meantime.

I think we'll see more development on the Sasuke/Itachi fight in the next chapter and the same about Konoha/Madara fight. It may be possible for us to get some answers regarding the motives behind the slaughter of the Uchiha.

Neuroff
January 02, 2008, 04:36 PM
I think its pretty clear by now that Jiraya's paramount decision a few chapters ago concerns Naruto and the key that opens the power hidden in him. I'm pretty convinced that the numbers on the back of Pa are or have something to do with that power and how it can be unleashed.
I think its also obvious that the fight between Sasuke and Itachi only has one purpose (from Itachi's point of view) to test Sasuke's true strength and growth. Thats why Madara is entertaining team Konoha in the meantime.

I think we'll see more development on the Sasuke/Itachi fight in the next chapter and the same about Konoha/Madara fight. It may be possible for us to get some answers regarding the motives behind the slaughter of the Uchiha.
The numbers on Pa's back have nothing to do with the key to Naruto's seal. The numbers have to do with what Jiraiya has figured out about Pain.

GOKURO-3君
January 02, 2008, 04:53 PM
The numbers on Pa's back have nothing to do with the key to Naruto's seal. The numbers have to do with what Jiraiya has figured out about Pain.

it could contain some references to tha "Key" actually.
no. 9 (kyuu) could stand for Nine-Tails.
well im probably wrong, though...

bean
January 02, 2008, 04:55 PM
it could contain some references to tha "Key" actually.
no. 9 (kyuu) could stand for Nine-Tails.
well im probably wrong, though...

yeah....most likely not...that wouldn't make any sense. Think about it.

jiraiya: oh man, I'm going to die, but I have to get pein's secret out somehow so naruto can beat him...I know! I'll put some numbers that have to do with the key to his kyuubi seal!

those numbers have solely to do with pein, his identity, and how to defeat him.

most likely it's the identity of each pein body, how to defeat it, and which order it should be done in.

Neuroff
January 02, 2008, 04:56 PM
Jiraiya sacrificed himself just so that he could find out Pain's identity. If he wanted to send references to the key, he could easily have just put them on the toad he sent with the key. If all Jiraiya wanted to do was tell Naruto how to use the key, he could have escaped and told him in person.

GOKURO-3君
January 02, 2008, 04:59 PM
true...most likely to do with pein...
the first set of numbers say help me (9, 31, 8 救済や) so it makes more sense to have something to do with pein...

LPnaurto
January 02, 2008, 05:31 PM
wait wait wait...so the if the first set of numbers means help me has anyone found out what the rest of the numbers say?? and there isnt a chapter this week is there? They're taking a week off for new years right?

bean
January 02, 2008, 05:40 PM
wait wait wait...so the if the first set of numbers means help me has anyone found out what the rest of the numbers say?? and there isnt a chapter this week is there? They're taking a week off for new years right?

no no no no no....that's just one person's interpretation. Truth is, we don't know what they mean or what they are referring to. All we can assume is that they have to do with pein's collective and individual identity, and possibly how to defeat him

Deinonychus
January 02, 2008, 06:17 PM

Really?? You seem so certain that you must have seen that writen in the manga. Wait... there was no such thing.
Its obvious that my statement was just speculation - this is a prediction thread afterall. But what makes you so sure that thats the meaning behind the numbers. As far as we know they came mean anything.
You might be right of course. But why are you disregarding a prediction, when you have no real proof of the contrary?!
[hr]

Jiraiya sacrificed himself just so that he could find out Pain's identity. If he wanted to send references to the key, he could easily have just put them on the toad he sent with the key. If all Jiraiya wanted to do was tell Naruto how to use the key, he could have escaped and told him in person.

From what I could understand the use of the key in Naruto without the proper control of the kyuubi's chakra is pretty dangerous. The toad that was with the key even tried to convince Jiraiya not to use it, no matter what. Jiraiya may have been reluctant to use it, but his fight with Pain convinced him otherwise. That its use was necessary. That there were powerful enemies at work, he may have even found out that there was a relation between Pain and Madara. All this explains why the key is so important, and its importance was only taken into account during the fight with Pain. Besides if the idea is to provide Naruto with sufficient resources to defeat the vilains, Pain's true identity might not be as important as having Naruto use the true power of the kyuubi.
The reason why this theory appeals to me has to do with Jiraiya's last words: «The Tale of Uzumaki Naruto».
Anyway, its only speculation.

GOKURO-3君
January 02, 2008, 06:37 PM

i have some examples of how they can be read...

9,31,8=救済や (help me [Kansai dialect])
106,7=取りな (take it!)
207,15=触れな (touch it!) 

p.s. i didn't translate 15 coz i don't know what it can mean...

bean
January 02, 2008, 06:38 PM
the thing is, though, that pein himself said that if his secret were revealed, jiraiya would have defeated him...from my understanding, it doesn't require a large amount of power to defeat him, just the know how...this would imply that those numbers are clues to that secret, not directions to a jutsu that would overpower him.

Deinonychus
January 02, 2008, 06:49 PM
the thing is, though, that pein himself said that if his secret were revealed, jiraiya would have defeated him...from my understanding, it doesn't require a large amount of power to defeat him, just the know how...this would imply that those numbers are clues to that secret, not directions to a jutsu that would overpower him.

Sure. I'm not saying that that doesnt make perfect sense. Probably thats the correct analysis of whats happening. I was just making a prediction with something that I also think with would work and fit in well.
We actually dont know the nature of Pain's secret. We also dont know what's needed to defeat Pain and what is best to provide for Naruto in order to do so. What is more confusing is why write the message in numbers? Wouldnt it be sufficient to write Pain's secret in plain japanese. E.g. «Pain is ...». Something like that. Why all the secrecy? Why doesnt Jiraiya want everybody to know the secret? Thats what doesnt seem to fit so well.