PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Bleach 306 Discussions

Pages : [1] 2

Hermie
December 30, 2007, 01:07 PM
Alrighty then, the newest Bleach is out (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23725), and it's time to get our prediction on!

What do YOU think will happen in the next chapter?

Travis
December 30, 2007, 03:52 PM
I predict we will see the Noitora and Kenpachi fight.

We may see Sayzel pop out of some female arrancar. Although, I doubt it very much.
However it would be pretty evil if he had some girlfriend or perhaps a girl that was loyal or infatuated with him that he killed coming out of. Although seeing that ability in the manga again would be kind of bad. 1 rebirth is too much. :D

TheChosenOne
December 30, 2007, 04:19 PM
I think next chapter will be exclusive to Ken. If Szayel death is shown next chapter, AAAAAHHH!!!. We might see Orihime healing Nell and returning to her adult form. Ichigo will most likely get healed, I hope Grimm gets healed as well. :)

Travis
December 30, 2007, 05:29 PM
Yeah we need to see Halibel during the Kenpachi and Noitora fight, jsut to see what she's doing. Whether she is reporting to Aizen or still watching or what she's been doing since the Grimmjaw and Ichigo fight. Ichigo has also been fighting Noitora then Nell fighting Noitora, then Ichigo getting beaten on by Telsa. We haven't seen anything from the enemy that's watching this.

It would also be interesting to see what's going on with Aizen and stuff. He should've sensed those captains. Even though no one else seemed to when they arrived including the espada.

Blind Justice
December 30, 2007, 05:33 PM
I think it will show Inoue healing Nel while Ken fights Noitora or we could have Chad fight yammi as we are all speculating or even worse: The return of Ulquiorra

Hollow Kurono
December 30, 2007, 06:03 PM
Im so amazed by Mayuri,i sit here with my mouth open,that was such a move,i didnt predict fir him to use something that insane,its just crazy.Szayel,i can laught at him,he was so fool of himself,thinkin his gonna win,Mayuri kicked his ass,but this was so smoooooth.Great chapter.

TheChosenOne
December 30, 2007, 06:21 PM
I am impressed with Mayuri as well, he practically did not even do anything. Szayel dug his own grave, by impregnating Nemu and making himself born again. :)

hollowdemon
December 30, 2007, 08:36 PM
something was definitely off about mayuri not letting go nemu down in the first place but that couldnt've been the reason of how he knew szayel was going to be reborn :p

hopefully and HOPEFULLY we're going to see more of kenpachi vs nnoitra now along with the situations of byakuya, unohana and halibels location, but i have a feeling its just going to be more of kenpachi vs nnoitra with a side of orihime, ichigo and nel or maybe on what aizen is thinking of now since the captains have arrived :D

TheChosenOne
December 30, 2007, 09:30 PM
Well he was very relaxed at the end of 304. Now we know why, Szayel was doomed from the beginning. Now for the predictions, Szayel will come back alive by impregenating Mayuri. Attention, that wont happen, Ken and Nnoi, let all stand up for what will be the best fight in bleach since Ken and Ichigo. :)

hollowdemon
December 30, 2007, 10:41 PM
haha preach brother :D

but well hopefully in the episodes in the shinigami cup (GOLDEN !! ) or an episode once it gets this far itll have the countdown of the matches that took place just like it did in the SS arc from the battles that took place :p

back to prediction ill go as far as kenpachi and nnoitra exchange words in the middle of the chapter and in the end nnoitra releasing with kenpachi smiling in the end having something to reveal in the following chapter :D

TheChosenOne
December 30, 2007, 10:50 PM
I dont think nnoi will release at the end, he will most likely release in the middle. Since all the espada's have released in the middle of the chapter, the concept won't change. I do predict ken smiling and saying something like finally I can have fun. :)

AngryChubbs
December 30, 2007, 11:12 PM
i dont think ken got that strong. i think right now ken is saying, damn, im having fun, but after noi releases, then he will be slighty overwhelmed and then finally remove his eye patch and show a new technique.

eddy26
December 31, 2007, 01:04 AM
I'm so glad Mayuri finally got a victory he showed his intelligence that totally caught Szayel by surprise and finished him off. I don't really care about Nnoitra anymore we've already seen his fighting style except for his release. I actually want to see the beginning of the nasty strong bad guys. I want to see Halibel, Stark, or the Old Man espada fighting. Seeing what Aizen, Gin, or Tousen are thinking about would be cool. Anyway the Kenpachi fight will be shown in this chapter 306 Ichigo and the rest will be in the background or something just like Ishida and Renji were watching the Mayuri battle hopefully they took some notes cause they need them. I want to see in this chapter a couple of scenes about the other people. Maybe all the Soul Society people will start meeting up again since Byakuya is done with his battle and Isane has healed Rukia and Hanatarou, Mayuri just finished Szayel, and Unohana has healed Chad. Unohana now needs to heal Renji and Ishida and what is going to happen to Nel's fraccion? Too many questions now pop up cause the only battle that is actually happening is Kenpachi's. Even more questions are going to pop up once Kenpachi kills Nnoitra which is what obviously is going to happen just depends on how many chapters. Nnoitra might release in this chapter towards the middle or end. This is what I think may happen in future chapters after 306. Once Nel is healed and Ichigo is healed then Ulquiorra will come out. He will kill Grimmjow first of all then he will try to capture Orihime again. It'll probably then become Nel and Ichigo versus Ulquiorra. Nel was the 3rd espada so she should be able alongside Ichigo force Ulquiorra to release then Ulquiorra will probably kill Nel because she is going to save Ichigo from a fatal blow during the fight. Ichigo will probably power up somehow maybe another visit from his hollow and kill Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra is just going to end up being a stepping stone just like Grimmjow made Ichigo stronger by forcing Ichigo to keep his mask on for a long time. I know Ulquiorra fans will disagree but that is what I think might happen. Back on to this chapter 306 it will have a good amount of Kenpachi vs. Nnoitra.

YJiang
December 31, 2007, 01:45 AM
Wall of text'd

Anyway, could all these battles just be illusions from Aizen's shikai? Probably not likely, but still :/

Neuroff
December 31, 2007, 02:03 AM
Ichigo and Ishida have never seen Aizen's release, and Inoue and Nel probably haven't either.

Inkovic
December 31, 2007, 03:45 AM
I wonder what will happen when Ulquiorra finally returns to lay a beatdown on the intruders?

TheChosenOne
December 31, 2007, 04:12 AM
I don't think ulq will return until everyone leaves to SS. It would not go with the same concept that the other captains when they fought an espada. Ken will fight without any interuptions, its gonna be epic, hopefully ken will reveal something shocking. :)

Inkovic
December 31, 2007, 04:39 AM
I don't think ulq will return until everyone leaves to SS. It would not go with the same concept that the other captains when they fought an espada. Ken will fight without any interuptions, its gonna be epic, hopefully ken will reveal something shocking. :)

Maybe he has finally activated his Shinkai? :D

lilkwarrior
December 31, 2007, 05:02 AM
I'm so glad Mayuri finally got a victory he showed his intelligence that totally caught Szayel by surprise and finished him off. I don't really care about Nnoitra anymore we've already seen his fighting style except for his release. I actually want to see the beginning of the nasty strong bad guys. I want to see Halibel, Stark, or the Old Man espada fighting. Seeing what Aizen, Gin, or Tousen are thinking about would be cool. Anyway the Kenpachi fight will be shown in this chapter 306 Ichigo and the rest will be in the background or something just like Ishida and Renji were watching the Mayuri battle hopefully they took some notes cause they need them. I want to see in this chapter a couple of scenes about the other people. Maybe all the Soul Society people will start meeting up again since Byakuya is done with his battle and Isane has healed Rukia and Hanatarou, Mayuri just finished Szayel, and Unohana has healed Chad. Unohana now needs to heal Renji and Ishida and what is going to happen to Nel's fraccion? Too many questions now pop up cause the only battle that is actually happening is Kenpachi's. Even more questions are going to pop up once Kenpachi kills Nnoitra which is what obviously is going to happen just depends on how many chapters. Nnoitra might release in this chapter towards the middle or end. This is what I think may happen in future chapters after 306. Once Nel is healed and Ichigo is healed then Ulquiorra will come out. He will kill Grimmjow first of all then he will try to capture Orihime again. It'll probably then become Nel and Ichigo versus Ulquiorra. Nel was the 3rd espada so she should be able alongside Ichigo force Ulquiorra to release then Ulquiorra will probably kill Nel because she is going to save Ichigo from a fatal blow during the fight. Ichigo will probably power up somehow maybe another visit from his hollow and kill Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra is just going to end up being a stepping stone just like Grimmjow made Ichigo stronger by forcing Ichigo to keep his mask on for a long time. I know Ulquiorra fans will disagree but that is what I think might happen. Back on to this chapter 306 it will have a good amount of Kenpachi vs. Nnoitra.
I doubt we are going to see any of the Top 3 Espada fight or maybe 4-8 chapters from now. I think it would be too cliche' for us to see Kenpachi battle Noitorra, it would be better transition if we see Aizen's current actions; think about it, Orihime is with Kenpachi and Ichigo, 5 of his Espada are dead, MIA (Ulquiorra), or outside Las Noches (Halibel) and we haven't HEARD or SEEN anything by Aizen who reigns in Las Noches?!! I agree Kenpachi and Noitorra would most likely be the focus of Chapter 306, but not immediately as one would think; I would not be surprised of a few panels on Mayuri, Ishida, Renji, and Nemu and/or Chad and Captain Unohana before Noitorra and Kenpachi take the limelight. With all the chapters on Szayel, He WILL have a volume focused on him, if not 2.

Regarding Ulquiorra, I think he is most likely going to appear right after Noitorra's demise or near the end of that battle and focus on capturing Orihimi than anything. Ulquiorra's always been a smart person, and fighting 3 strong opponents at once is not smart--or his style. He might do a Nnoitora and get a sneak attack on the person closest to Orihime, does a sonido, say a few words, and is gone. Nel and Ichigo is a unfair match, Nel is stronger than Ichigo slightly from what I have seen, and I wouldn't be no surprise if she does enough for Ulquiorra to have actual Killing Intent and then gets defeated by Ulquiorra . But Ichigo can very easily make Ulquiorra take the safe gloves off and have killing intent/ release. However, I think he's simply going to attempt to recapture Orihime and bounce, save him for the next sequence of story significant events--Winter War Arc/Shinigami's Infiltration of Hueco Mundo Arc....

Travis
December 31, 2007, 05:41 AM
I'm wondering if we will see Chad and Unohana move towards Mayuri to help Renji, Ishida, and Nemu, while coming across Yammi. Chad would stay to fight against him while Unohana would move towards the others to heal them.

Or maybe Kubo will save that fight for later.

drakend
December 31, 2007, 06:13 AM
I don't think Kenpachi vs Nnoitra will be the last fight. I would like that when the shinigami and friends are going to leave Hueco Mundo Ulquiorra comes out of nowhereland and grabs Orihime and so Ichigo will have to fight a final battle before rescuing Orihime.
This should be the final fight because:
1) There are the three top Espada to deal with.
2) Stronger Espada are coming with the hybridization of Vastroode.

If Ichigo has to go through Ulquiorra, one of the current top three Espada and the stronger Espada who will come then he has no hope for victory. I see this battle very epic and a good way to end this arc.
Of course it should be the hardest fight to date for Ichigo.
[fanboy mode on]
I won't mind if Shirosaki takes over this time and pawns Ulquiorra beyond any believable expectations. It would be funny as hell if the shinigami leave Las Noches leaving the top three Espada in "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" mode. :D
[fanboy mode off]

Hollow Kurono
December 31, 2007, 10:41 AM
Well he was very relaxed at the end of 304. Now we know why, Szayel was doomed from the beginning. Now for the predictions, Szayel will come back alive by impregenating Mayuri. Attention, that wont happen, Ken and Nnoi, let all stand up for what will be the best fight in bleach since Ken and Ichigo. :)

Ok enough,thats enough of Szayel,ok,dont wish for that anymore,i want to see Ken faster.

I dont think nnoi will release at the end, he will most likely release in the middle. Since all the espada's have released in the middle of the chapter, the concept won't change. I do predict ken smiling and saying something like finally I can have fun. :)

Well i dont know about u but i dont think hell release it in da middle maybe in da end,but that will happen in a couple of chapters,but ur prediction is quite convincing man.

i dont think ken got that strong. i think right now ken is saying, damn, im having fun, but after noi releases, then he will be slighty overwhelmed and then finally remove his eye patch and show a new technique.

WEll he wouldnt be here if he hadnt got any stronger man,yes he got that much stronger,maybe he didnt learn shikai but he got stronger.

IF he comes,then Ichigo is fucked up and Ken is there just to schokc us.

Megaman84
December 31, 2007, 12:37 PM
i can really imagine the ken and noi fight not being developed on and getting stopped or something, but at the same time i cant help but think aizen is just clearing out the adjucas class espada for some vastro lordes fun time action. i think next chapter will be healing and finding out about the crew as a pose to : ken vs noi, ding ding.

AngryChubbs
December 31, 2007, 12:38 PM
ulq cant return anytime soon...its only been a little over an hour remember?

TheChosenOne
December 31, 2007, 01:59 PM
Well i dont know about u but i dont think hell release it in da middle maybe in da end,but that will happen in a couple of chapters,but ur prediction is quite convincing man.

The reason I said in the middle is cuz, Grimm, Szayel, Aaroniero and Zomari have all released in the middle so unless Kubo wants to leave the chapter in the biggest climax, I think Nnoi will also release during the middle. :)

IF he comes,then Ichigo is fucked up and Ken is there just to schokc us.

If Ulq returns to stop everything, I see Hollow Ichigo coming out, like drakend said. That would put this rescue mission over the top. I would absolutely love that fight, Hollow Ichigo pawning Ulq like he is nobody would be crucial. :)

jlee1
December 31, 2007, 04:45 PM
I want Ken to beat noitora dead in two chapters.

hollowdemon
December 31, 2007, 04:59 PM
ulq cant return anytime soon...its only been a little over an hour remember?

true but grimmjow thinks he knows ulquiorra's power and what the time limit for ulquiorra was said isnt the ACTUAL time that hes going to get out ya know ... :amuse

well we're going to see what more of mayuri's plan to szayel and then begin a chapter of kenpachi vs nnoitra. and then hopefully we're going to see a fill in nel getting healed and what halibel is doing but i see it more of unohana and byakuya updates with a hint of someone making an entrance :D

TheChosenOne
December 31, 2007, 06:33 PM
I hope we don't see anymore Mayuri or Szayel, there fight is done. It was a spledid fight, and ken should be up next. I predict we see Ken and Nnoi swinging swords, and something will happen to one of them, that forces them to power up. I think nnoi will release first while Kenpachi laughs and says yes, finally we can have FUN. :)

notBowen
December 31, 2007, 07:10 PM
Would be funny if Ulquiorra came back released and actually angry and just finished off a wounded Nnoitra without even thinking about it. Cleave him in half even.

Nnoitra could use a good cleaving.

TheChosenOne
December 31, 2007, 07:13 PM
I think Kenpachi will most likely kill Nnoi, since the other captain did the same to their respective espada opponents. Most likely Ulq comes out and sees all these dead espada, and most likely leaves for Aizen. :)

segua
January 01, 2008, 01:19 AM
What exactly happened to ole Grimjaw? He didn't die so he should be laying somewhere right?

As for Ulquiorra, I'm sure he's drinking tea and eating crumpets. Enjoyingly bidding his time.

hollowdemon
January 01, 2008, 12:24 PM
ulquiorra wont care at all when he comes out if nobodys there. If orihime happens to still be in the scene then thats his main priority to snatch her back as everybody is about to leave back and retreat since i dont see the whole reason why orihime is there for basically nothing for them to be able to get her so easily unless thats just a bait thats lured by aizen in order for him to gain something without SS realizing he gained something :D

Ninetailsbankai
January 01, 2008, 01:00 PM
I think that Aporro is going to die in the next chapter. He was supposed to already be long dead. Then maybe afterwards.. they're going to show Noitra fighting with Kenpachi.
And Inoue healing Nell (possibly going back to her original form) and then healing ichigo.

TheChosenOne
January 01, 2008, 06:02 PM
I don't think Szayel is gonna die, I think he is already dead. I think the chapter might show his completely dead to confirm it. Since Zomari had a chapter for that as well. Hopefully Ken and Nnoi battle can finally begin. It's been too long, don't disappoint Kubo. :)

notBowen
January 01, 2008, 06:34 PM
What exactly happened to ole Grimjaw? He didn't die so he should be laying somewhere right?

As for Ulquiorra, I'm sure he's drinking tea and eating crumpets. Enjoyingly bidding his time. I think perhaps Kubo hasn't decided what GJ is going to do if and when he gets up. I hope he goes good guy, or actually I hope he makes it known he intends to and Aizen snuffs him out.

segua
January 01, 2008, 07:22 PM
It'll be strange for Grimjaw or an arrancar to be a good guy but I suppose it won't be something impossible. It seems that arrancars don't have that hunger for other souls or so.

hollowdemon
January 01, 2008, 07:29 PM
hmm ...
finally we get in the middle of nnoitra vs kenpachi and then updates of byakuya and unohanas locations are too
most likely kenpachi vs nnoitra though throughout the chapter :D

TheChosenOne
January 01, 2008, 10:03 PM
It'll be strange for Grimjaw or an arrancar to be a good guy but I suppose it won't be something impossible. It seems that arrancars don't have that hunger for other souls or so.

The thing is after Grimm met with Ichigo, he has not been setup as a bad guy. He's been shown as someone who wants to get stronger and loves to fight. So Grimm being an ally to Ichigo is plausible. :)

KyanWan
January 01, 2008, 10:23 PM
The thing is after Grimm met with Ichigo, he has not been setup as a bad guy. He's been shown as someone who wants to get stronger and loves to fight. So Grimm being an ally to Ichigo is plausible. :)

Yep - I was thinking that way too. He doesn't give a crap about Aizen, Espada, goals, anything - he just wants - as he put it himself - to be King.

Pantera's a perfect ... um, what's an Arrancar's sword again - er - but, a great cat, solitary - strong - king of its own domain. That's Grimm. I'm leaning towards him joining up with Ichigo.

+ If he gets bounds stronger, he'll obtain shinigami powers - like I've said before. :P

If a shinigami can obtain hollow power, why not the other way around too?

-----

Ulquiorra on the other hand, he's pure nasty. That's why he kicks ass. :P

AngryChubbs
January 01, 2008, 10:46 PM
well he is still a hollow...just how much will SS put up with in the end?

TheChosenOne
January 01, 2008, 10:55 PM
I predict we finally see KENPACHIIIIII and NNNNNOI, they will start their end all epic battle. We will finally see what Kenpachi can do, I hope he has learned his swords name and can use some attacks. :)

Ninetailsbankai
January 01, 2008, 11:08 PM
Well it could happen. Because Nell is good right?
And she's an arrancar

havoc19
January 01, 2008, 11:24 PM
to be honest i dont much happening this chapter, similar to the beggining of the itachi v suskae fight

KyanWan
January 02, 2008, 01:01 AM
well he is still a hollow...just how much will SS put up with in the end?

They put up with Hitsugaya & Matsumoto. I don't see why they can't put up with an actual badass version of Matsumoto ... who also happens to enjoy a spanking. :P

SS needs all the help it can get with Aizen - I'm sure ... if you can turn a couple enemies to your side, you're all the better. It's the way things work.

eddy26
January 02, 2008, 02:28 AM
I think Grimmjow is as good as dead before he'll even get a chance to join up with Ichigo. Ulquiorra is going to kill him I mean how much s*** can you take from someone who is weaker than you. I think if Ulquiorra doesn't kill him then Aizen will Grimmjow's fate I think has already been decided. If he goes out in a blaze of glory you never know but as it stands right now he is pretty much useless he can't even get up. I believe Kenpachi vs Nnoi is the only thing Kubo can do at this point. He has to continue the road he has taken so far after showing two captains win their battles it would be unfair for Kenpachi not to kill Nnoi. I just want to see what is going to happen after the battle. Is Soul Society there on a rescue mission or not? What is going to happen to Nel? What is Aizen going to do if anything? I just hope that captain Unohana might fight as well or that Chad fights someone(Yammi) and wins. This chapter though is going to mostly be Kenpachi vs. Nnoi with the release coming in the end of the chapter. It sounds pretty weird but I hope the fight ends quickly I am as tired of Nnoi as I was Szayel. He has beat on as much people as Szayel has just in less chapters. Szayel beat 4 people - Ishida, Renji, Dondo Chakka, Pesche. Nnoi has beat on 4 people - Chad, Ichigo, Nel, and was abusive to Orihime stuck his fingers in her mouth that was just nasty. So I hope this battle ends quickly with Kenpachi showing his improvement like Mayuri and Byakuya did.

drakend
January 02, 2008, 03:30 AM
I hope we don't see anymore Mayuri or Szayel, there fight is done. It was a spledid fight, and ken should be up next. I predict we see Ken and Nnoi swinging swords, and something will happen to one of them, that forces them to power up. I think nnoi will release first while Kenpachi laughs and says yes, finally we can have FUN. :)
The problem is one: Szayel lasted (if he's dead of course...) more than Grimmjaw, I think he doesn't deserve to be the octava Espada but more, perhaps sexta more or less.

Neuroff
January 02, 2008, 04:20 AM
Grimmjow would destroy Szayel in a fight, there's a reason Szayel is 8.

drakend
January 02, 2008, 04:48 AM
Grimmjow would destroy Szayel in a fight, there's a reason Szayel is 8.
No because Szayel would make Grimmjaw pregnant with him... :D

Neuroff
January 02, 2008, 04:52 AM
No, this is how the fight would go:

1. Grimmjow Cero
2. Szayel isn't there any more.

Hollow Kurono
January 02, 2008, 05:03 AM
Well yeah Grimmjaw is better,stronger and all that,Grimmjaw could kill him,but knowing Szayel he probably,made research on his strenght as he did with Renji and Ishida,maybe he knows about everyone,withouth his traps he wouldnt able to beat Grimmjaw or Renji and Ishida,good thing Mayuri came.

drakend
January 02, 2008, 05:42 AM
No, this is how the fight would go:

1. Grimmjow Cero
2. Szayel isn't there any more.
3. Szayel's seed is inside Grimmjaw making him pregnant.
4. Szayel is born from Grimmjaw's womb consuming most of Grimmjaw's flesh.
5. Grimmjaw is defeated.

(I feel sick only thinking about that...)

Neuroff
January 02, 2008, 05:52 AM
Szayel can only do that if his body is still there. Grimmjow's attacks would disintegrate him. See Byakuya vs. Zommari, except with an even larger reiatsu difference.

Streifen
January 02, 2008, 10:05 AM
the only reason szayel lasted longer than grimmjow is because of the matchups... its obvious that ichigo is stronger than both renji and ishida... thats why ichigo defeated grimmjow earlier than szayel.... if they would matchup szayel and ichigo... szayel wouldnt last that long.... isnt it that the gabriel works only on females?.....

drakend
January 02, 2008, 10:28 AM
Szayel can only do that if his body is still there. Grimmjow's attacks would disintegrate him. See Byakuya vs. Zommari, except with an even larger reiatsu difference.
And who says that Szayel wouldn't be faster than Grimmjaw in putting his seed inside Grimmjaw? As usual you present your speculation as facts. :rolleyes:

isnt it that the gabriel works only on females?.....
Where is it stated? Manga evidence please.

Hollow Kurono
January 02, 2008, 10:48 AM
3. Szayel's seed is inside Grimmjaw making him pregnant.
4. Szayel is born from Grimmjaw's womb consuming most of Grimmjaw's flesh.
5. Grimmjaw is defeated.

(I feel sick only thinking about that...)

-_-; thats realy nasty.Grimmjow wouldnt get caught in such a technique.

Yeah,Lupi was stronger then Szayel,on strenght,still not sure and Grimmjaw just blew him away.

the only reason szayel lasted longer than grimmjow is because of the matchups... its obvious that ichigo is stronger than both renji and ishida... thats why ichigo defeated grimmjow earlier than szayel.... if they would matchup szayel and ichigo... szayel wouldnt last that long.... isnt it that the gabriel works only on females?.....

Szayel lasted longer,cause he had everything planned and the battle they had wasnt like Ichigos and Grimmjows.Renji and Ishida just got into a trap,i think it would have happened to Ichigo aswell,if he countered Szayel first.

Megaman84
January 02, 2008, 11:43 AM
Grimmjow would rip Szayel apart surely. Pantera vs a couple of crappy arm things and some severly dodgy techniques. Grimmjow was 6th espada for a reason no? I think Szayel's release is lame as well.

drakend
January 02, 2008, 11:58 AM
Grimmjow would rip Szayel apart surely. Pantera vs a couple of crappy arm things and some severly dodgy techniques. Grimmjow was 6th espada for a reason no? I think Szayel's release is lame as well.
If Szayel would study Grimmjaw reiatsu and nullify it then Grimmjaw would never be able to relase, no Pantera thingy so. Not to mention Szayel could make Grimmjaw pregnant with his seed. :D

ANimouz
January 02, 2008, 12:12 PM
Imo Shiroshaki wont appear anytime this arc. This is just the HM-Arc so dont expect anything uber for now exept the Nnoitora - Kenpachi fight. Its still too early for kenpachi to show some release or anything .. he will just pwn Nnoitora in brutal strenght contest. After that fight im not really sure what will happen , but propably some Vastoolordes will push back the shinigami crew. The ones to fight the vastoolordes are going to be 100% Vaizards and not shinigamis. And Ichigo will be the first shinigami to achieve release higher than bankai. I personally think that when he will fight aizen , shiroshaki and zangetsu will appear and tells him "U can choose either of us to make u stronger . Either shiroshaki or Zangetsu. Who do u trust more ?" .

Hollow Kurono
January 02, 2008, 03:00 PM
If Szayel would study Grimmjaw reiatsu and nullify it then Grimmjaw would never be able to relase, no Pantera thingy so. Not to mention Szayel could make Grimmjaw pregnant with his seed. :D

Well i said that,that it could be a posibilty,he probably studied everyone then,but i think Grimmjaw could find a way to kick his ass.Hes strong withouth comparison,Grimmjaw still can beat Szayel without releasing.

Yeah dont compare the king with Szayel who is just a crapy hentai.

hollowdemon
January 02, 2008, 03:33 PM
ill give it as much to say that szayel COULDVE been #6 if he has that one little advantage over grimmjow which i dont see him having and not by using the whole impregnation technique :darn

my prediction for the coming up chapter definitely hopes for more kenpachi vs nnoitra and the information exchanged with each other which i dont really see them doing since theyre just going to talk about whos stronger than who :p
but definitely hope for an update of unohana and byakuya situation, oh and a little of halibel or remaining espadas wouldnt hurt either :D

Neuroff
January 02, 2008, 03:34 PM
And who says that Szayel wouldn't be faster than Grimmjaw in putting his seed inside Grimmjaw? As usual you present your speculation as facts. :rolleyes:
Grimmjow is very obviously faster than Szayel.

Manga evidence? Espada are ranked based on combat ability. Grimmjow is the 6th Espada. Szayel is the 8th.

LOL! Szayel has only nullified the reiatsu of weak people. If he could nullify anyone's reiatsu, he would be the strongest person in Bleach.

drakend
January 02, 2008, 04:55 PM
Grimmjow is very obviously faster than Szayel.

Manga evidence? Espada are ranked based on combat ability. Grimmjow is the 6th Espada. Szayel is the 8th.

Where is it stated that combat ability = faster? :rolleyes:
Grimmjaw may just be stronger in raw power but Szayel may be as fast or even faster. Your funky speculation is one thing, the manga evidence is another dude.

LOL! Szayel has only nullified the reiatsu of weak people. If he could nullify anyone's reiatsu, he would be the strongest person in Bleach.
Too bad he helped even Nnoitra in killing Neriel. Ah but Neriel is weak of course.

Neuroff
January 02, 2008, 05:19 PM
Where is it stated that combat ability = faster? :rolleyes:
Grimmjaw may just be stronger in raw power but Szayel may be as fast or even faster. Your funky speculation is one thing, the manga evidence is another dude.
Oh, I guess you're completely ignoring how Grimmjow KEEPS UP WITH BANKAI ICHIGO. It's not my fault that you have a man-crush on Szayel and can't see what's happening.

Too bad he helped even Nnoitra in killing Neriel. Ah but Neriel is weak of course.
Yeah, and that was really Szayel breaking Nel's mask. All Szayel did was create a trap, Nnoitra did all the work. If Szayel was as strong as you seem to think he is, he would have nullified Nel's reiatsu and beat her himself.

Streifen
January 02, 2008, 05:59 PM

thats y im askin coz i dont know.... im just assuming coz szayel spoke of an egg didnt he?... wel, we all know that females are the only beings that has eggs and are the only ones capable of being pregnant....

Szayel lasted longer,cause he had everything planned and the battle they had wasnt like Ichigos and Grimmjows.Renji and Ishida just got into a trap,i think it would have happened to Ichigo aswell,if he countered Szayel first.

if ichigo took ishida and renjis place, he couldve done something because he is the protagonist... :D face it.. you cant do too much against someone who has plot protection... :XD kubo might have written something where in ichigo forces his reiatsu to break out from szayels trap and then own him.... something like that.... then goes into vizard mode then pwns szayel....

szayel is not that fast... coz he cant even dodge mayuris fat bankai... :XD

Nafycuk
January 02, 2008, 06:40 PM
szayel is not that fast... coz he cant even dodge mayuris fat bankai... :XD

*crying* Hillarious )))

But espada's number means overall perfomance. Everybody remember that Zomari claimed himself to be the fastest espada, but his number was only 7th... So, literally, he was speedy gonzalez with rubber lance )
On the over hand, I guess there are already no reason for us to believe espada's words. Zomari was pwned by Byakuya in shunpou-duel with very little effort from Kichiki's side. Noitora bragged to be the strongest espada but turned out to be a cheating sucker who can only strike a woman in her back =__= or a half-dead comrade =__=
So.... It's very diffucult to provide any certain example on someone's power level )

And... Szael sucks )))))))) Nasakenai ^,..,^

hollowdemon
January 02, 2008, 07:10 PM
then again szayel climbed up the espada ranking just like how nnoitra did so we definitely cant take the espadas words 100% seriously since basically its just a bunch of gibberish :p

hopefully in this chapter we get to see HOW szayel will end up after the whole superhuman poison is used on him. Possibly mayuri pulling out a jar and then bottling him inside of it so we can see what happens to szayel instead of just transitioning into another battle.
If it goes straight to kenpachi vs nnoitra i wouldnt complain at all though :D

TheChosenOne
January 02, 2008, 09:36 PM
Well Nnoi claiming to be the strongest espada could be cuz he was one of the original ones. So him being stronger than Szayel and Aaroniero makes his claim true. I doubt Grimm can defeat Szayel, he is lower ranked and thus weaker. If Szayel can defeat Grimm, then he should be able to defeat the primero and even Aizen. :)

As for the predictions, Ken and Nnoi will be shown with swords clashing and exchanging words that compliment their strengths. The chapter ends with Nnoi starting to get into his release position. I hope Ichigo is shown to be healed, hopefully he tells Orihime to heal Grimm as well. :)

hollowdemon
January 02, 2008, 11:40 PM
Well Nnoi claiming to be the strongest espada could be cuz he was one of the original ones. So him being stronger than Szayel and Aaroniero makes his claim true. I doubt Grimm can defeat Szayel, he is lower ranked and thus weaker

im still not convinced that nnoitra would be one of the original espadas since if it were the originals werent they suppose to look like aaoriniero and not close to human like the others are? then again nnoitra and szayel have been around when nel was #3 and nnoitra was just #8 so that can be accounted as one of the original espadas.
Oh and i think u meant szayel is weaker and lower ranked than grimmjow i assume :D

jst like how chapter 304 title was shown after mayuri declared that round two of the barbarians began.
Thats how 306 is going to begin. With mayuri saying his plans with szayel if he does ended up bottling him up or taking him back for experiments and then begins with kenpachi vs nnoitra probably their swords still clashing to each other :D

AngryChubbs
January 02, 2008, 11:41 PM
we cant tell who is original or not because we dont know how time works in bleach. also, we dont know how long aizen has been controlling stuff in HM either

KyanWan
January 02, 2008, 11:54 PM
It's got to have been going on for some time. Definitely.

Plus - things have been going on for YEARS in HM - as Noi says to Nell - "it's been a while ... " or something to that effect. They didn't know she was around, others didn't even know she *existed* as Nel-Tu #3 - the Privion [sp?] Espada [former espadas], namely.

PLUS - Some of the ORIGINAL Espada are among the ranks of the privion.

So here's what we know about how long it's been going on:

- Nel's been *gone* for "a while". Some of the Privion don't know who she is/was.
- Some of them *may* have risen to Espada, and fallen between when Nel's mask broke, and now.
- A LONG time could definitely have passed between then, and now.
- lastly, time can possibly move differently in HM - we don't know. It might be a "standstill" sort of void place - like that time-room in DBZ ( who remembers that? :) )

darkflame350
January 02, 2008, 11:55 PM
i predict it will move on to the kenpachi fight
after a few pages of post fight conversations

AngryChubbs
January 03, 2008, 12:14 AM
well the point is that time in bleach in general depends on the mood of the author and has no solid ground at all. that it why it can seem like a month has gone by but it has been just under an hour.

and yes, i think it is about time for ken to show up.

TheChosenOne
January 03, 2008, 01:49 AM
Nnoi and szayel were shown to be espada's before aizen came along. Aaroniero was said to be an original espada by zomari. Plus in the anime these three's picture was shown when dordoini was talking about the original espada's. :)

Side note: hollowdemon, I did mean szayel being weaker than Grimm, sorry for the mixup. :)

KyanWan
January 03, 2008, 02:55 AM
Power-wise, sure - I'd say Szayel's quite a wuss - and should probably be lower than Yammi. He's more like Aronerio - being Espada purely on his skill - plus - his intelligence and observational prowess.

When all three are combined, he's a fairly tough espada.

Please note that Szayel himself pointed out that mere fraccion (Dondo-chakka and Pesche) could have *injured* him IF they had attacked quick enough.

I'm sure Grimmjow would NOT hold back long enough for Szayel to blink - now you know why he's 8 - let alone that he's *even* a ranked Espada.

drakend
January 03, 2008, 04:27 AM
Oh, I guess you're completely ignoring how Grimmjow KEEPS UP WITH BANKAI ICHIGO. It's not my fault that you have a man-crush on Szayel and can't see what's happening.
It's not my fault if you're too slow to understand two things:
1) Grimmjaw getting pregnant was mostly ironic.
2) More powerful doesn't mean faster, not necessarly at least. There is no manga evidence that states that Szayel is faster or slower than Ichigo. He probably is slower, but there is no evidence. I have the coherence to admit my is speculation, but you keep presenting yours as fact while they aren't. :rolleyes:

Yeah, and that was really Szayel breaking Nel's mask. All Szayel did was create a trap, Nnoitra did all the work. If Szayel was as strong as you seem to think he is, he would have nullified Nel's reiatsu and beat her himself.
Do you remember Szayel was studying Ichigo's reiatsu? It's because he wanted to study a way to nullfy it: this doesn't make him stronger than Ichigo, but his smartness can put heavy handicap on his enemies. This is the same for Neriel and such. It isn't that difficult to understand. :D

Neuroff
January 03, 2008, 05:04 AM
It's not my fault if you're too slow to understand two things:
1) Grimmjaw getting pregnant was mostly ironic.
2) More powerful doesn't mean faster, not necessarly at least. There is no manga evidence that states that Szayel is faster or slower than Ichigo. He probably is slower, but there is no evidence. I have the coherence to admit my is speculation, but you keep presenting yours as fact while they aren't. :rolleyes:
No, Szayel is obviously slower. Szayel is slower than Zommari. Zommari is around Byakuya's speed or slower. Byakuya is slower than Ichigo. There's no doubt that Szayel is slower than Ichigo, he's not even faster than Ishida.

Do you remember Szayel was studying Ichigo's reiatsu? It's because he wanted to study a way to nullfy it: this doesn't make him stronger than Ichigo, but his smartness can put heavy handicap on his enemies. This is the same for Neriel and such. It isn't that difficult to understand. :D
It's funny how you're the only one who actually thinks Szayel could do that. He has only nullified the reiatsu of WEAK characters. Szayel did not to anything at all to Nel's reiatsu, Nnoitra simply broke her mask by sneak attack. If Szayel were able to nullify anyone's reiatsu, he would be PRIMERO ESPADA. He obviously isn't, so there isn't even a point in discussing this.

Alexis
January 03, 2008, 05:10 AM
Wasn't the #7 Espada the fastest one anyway? At least I think he said that he had the fastest Sonido in the Espada.

Anyway, the next chapter will hopefully show Kenpachi vs. Nnoitra. I'm a bit disappointed that all of these Espada have fallen so easily. It makes me a bit less excited about the big battle to come in winter. For that reason I hope #5 doesn't loose to Kenpachi, but seeing as they're seemingly the same type of fighters, just like the other match ups, it seems quite possible that he will.

drakend
January 03, 2008, 06:04 AM
No, Szayel is obviously slower. Szayel is slower than Zommari. Zommari is around Byakuya's speed or slower. Byakuya is slower than Ichigo. There's no doubt that Szayel is slower than Ichigo, he's not even faster than Ishida.

Obviously in your fanfic version of Bleach perhaps. Stronger doesn't mean faster: it can mean or not, but it's too complex for you I guess so let's leave it alone.

It's funny how you're the only one who actually thinks Szayel could do that. He has only nullified the reiatsu of WEAK characters. Szayel did not to anything at all to Nel's reiatsu, Nnoitra simply broke her mask by sneak attack. If Szayel were able to nullify anyone's reiatsu, he would be PRIMERO ESPADA. He obviously isn't, so there isn't even a point in discussing this.
Well Szayel has the possibility to be much higher than his position because he can cover his weakness with his smartness. Evreybody figured out this much, except you of course. :rolleyes:
Anyway that possibility wasn't exploited because it would create problems to the storytelling so Kubo didn't stess this aspect too much.

Wasn't the #7 Espada the fastest one anyway? At least I think he said that he had the fastest Sonida in the Espada.

Yeah among the other things... but there are people here who thinks A is stronger than B? Then A owns B in evrey possible way and the only way for B to survive is TO RUN AWAY. These dudes have too much dbz in their mind!

Neuroff
January 03, 2008, 06:27 AM
Obviously in your fanfic version of Bleach perhaps. Stronger doesn't mean faster: it can mean or not, but it's too complex for you I guess so let's leave it alone.
LOL! I gave you clear SPEED levels from the MANGA. Are you blind?

Well Szayel has the possibility to be much higher than his position because he can cover his weakness with his smartness. Evreybody figured out this much, except you of course. :rolleyes:
Anyway that possibility wasn't exploited because it would create problems to the storytelling so Kubo didn't stess this aspect too much.
If Szayel had the ability to cancel anyone's reiatsu, he would have KILLED every espada above him, and he would currently be the top espada. Guess what? He's not. That's the only evidence that matters. I'm not even going to bother replying again, it's clear that reason doesn't get past your man-crush on Szayel.

drakend
January 03, 2008, 06:49 AM
LOL! I gave you clear SPEED levels from the MANGA. Are you blind?

Ok give me the page where is it stated that Grimmjaw is faster than Szayel. :rolleyes:

If Szayel had the ability to cancel anyone's reiatsu, he would have KILLED every espada above him, and he would currently be the top espada. Guess what? He's not. That's the only evidence that matters. I'm not even going to bother replying again, it's clear that reason doesn't get past your man-crush on Szayel.
No the reason is another: there are other cooler characters than Szayel so Kubo Tite didn't stress out the Szayel's ability to cancel out others' reiatsu (this is called plot-device). He can do that with Neriel so it's a good example he can cancel out stronger opponents' reiatsu: the main usefulness of this ability is with stronger opponents in fact. Ah but no Szayel can't perform it on stronger dudes just because you decided it. :rolleyes:

Neuroff
January 03, 2008, 07:10 AM
No the reason is another: there are other cooler characters than Szayel so Kubo Tite didn't stress out the Szayel's ability to cancel out others' reiatsu (this is called plot-device). He can do that with Neriel so it's a good example he can cancel out stronger opponents' reiatsu: the main usefulness of this ability is with stronger opponents in fact. Ah but no Szayel can't perform it on stronger dudes just because you decided it. :rolleyes:
I said I wasn't gonna reply, but this is too hilarious. Szayel NEVER cancels Nel's reiatsu, Nel doesn't even attack anyone. I guess your man-crush is causing you to make up a fake scenario in your head. And really, don't even bother replying, your posts are now being completely ignored.

Missing
January 03, 2008, 09:31 AM
Grimjaw is definitely faster than Szayel. All you have to do is look at their fighting style Szayel lays traps and makes dupes then stands back so he doesn't get his hands dirty per se. Grimjaw goes in head first relying on his speed for offense and defense. Who would win in a fight? i don't know but Grimjaw is definitely faster than Szayel.

where does it state that Szayel has the ability to cancel out the reiatsu of others? if you're thinking about the room that Renji and Ishida were in then that isn't really an ability. the ability to think of a way isn't the same as direct ability. If they are the same then everybody has that ability don't they?

EnSiFeR
January 03, 2008, 11:28 AM
Strength is not speed, at least in the Bleach world.... I can say that because Zomari was the fastest espada as he slef-proclaimed while fighting Byakuya and he was the 7th espada, right?

ShaunMati1
January 03, 2008, 12:37 PM
Honestly who cares...sayzel is pretty much done for it doesnt matter. I just hope next chapter we see the kenpachi and Nnoi fight, with cut scenes of ichigo and nell healed and maybe even grimmjaw getting healed. If the next fight is kenpachi vs NNoi than im predicting that they will tell eachother how much fun it is to fight blah blah and then at the end NNoi will release with kenpachi smiling saying something like..."finally something i can have fun with"

TheChosenOne
January 03, 2008, 01:16 PM
Anyway, the next chapter will hopefully show Kenpachi vs. Nnoitra. I'm a bit disappointed that all of these Espada have fallen so easily. It makes me a bit less excited about the big battle to come in winter. For that reason I hope #5 doesn't loose to Kenpachi, but seeing as they're seemingly the same type of fighters, just like the other match ups, it seems quite possible that he will.

They didn't fall so easily, Szayel lasted for about 3 volumes and still kept coming back. Zomari lost against a powerful captain, who was the worst opponent for him. Grimm gave it his all against Ichigo, but lost due to being weaker. Aaroniero also destroyed Rukia, he actually skewered her, but with her last strength she was able to use her third dance of her zanpak. :)

Streifen
January 03, 2008, 01:18 PM
szayel is not really that fast... because if he is fast then how come it was not shown? and hes already dead now.... another thing is i cant even imagine him moving fast with that bankai of his....

TheChosenOne
January 03, 2008, 01:20 PM
Well Zomari, who has the fastest sonido could not move fast when he was released as well. Grimm was able to move fast enough to keep up with vaizard Ichigo. :)

KyanWan
January 03, 2008, 03:33 PM
I said I wasn't gonna reply, but this is too hilarious. Szayel NEVER cancels Nel's reiatsu, Nel doesn't even attack anyone. I guess your man-crush is causing you to make up a fake scenario in your head. And really, don't even bother replying, your posts are now being completely ignored.

I wouldn't outright ignore people - as it's sorta sucky to not even listen to viewpoints you don't like just "because". But, that's my personal view - you have yours. Keep your mind open to opinions. ^_^

But, of course - I've got to agree with you on Szayel is *definitely* slower than Ichigo.

[B]Why?

- Grimmjaw is FASTER than Bankai Ichigo

- Bankai Ichigo can *ALMOST* keep up with Byakuya - he was quick enough to *block* a full assault from senbonzakura - where Zomari could not dodge. ( But of course, he could not keep up the attack & defense forever. If it wasn't for the hollow inside, Ichigo would have LOST & have been DEAD - without a doubt. Byakuya - just like he says - is on a completely different level from Ichigo. Just imagine Byakuya as a vaizard - I bet the dude could take out the entire of HM on his own. )

- Byakuya is FASTER than the FASTEST Espada. We can all agree on this, no?

- So, we can safely conclude - that Grimmjaw is ONE of the fastest espada out there, since he's faster than a state that can easily compete with bankai Ichigo - same state that can probably be near Byakuya's PREVIOUS level.

- We have no evidence that Ichigo's speed in Bankai has increased.

- Grimmjaw & Ichigo Vaizard - are the same speed level. That whole fight - was a matter of Ichigo just happening to get a lucky hand, imo.

And you've got to remember this too - Grimmjaw - power wise - he's taken out a #6 (Luppi! T_T ) Espada in a *single attack*. He's no pushover at all. If he uses his full power to his advantage in one single hit ( Szayel's weakness, as he said himself - is a fast - strong attack. ) he can *absolutely* demolish him. He's dust BEFORE he can regenerate. Grimmjaw's not just brute strength, like Noi - he's got speed too. I'm guessing, if he were NOT down, he could probably take on Noi - and win.

Neuroff
January 03, 2008, 04:06 PM
I wouldn't outright ignore people - as it's sorta sucky to not even listen to viewpoints you don't like just "because". But, that's my personal view - you have yours. Keep your mind open to opinions. ^_^
When I respond to people like that, I usually end up getting an infraction. Considering how I already have one from almost the exact same situation, and all he does is repeat the same garbage, I'm ignoring him.

- Bankai Ichigo can *ALMOST* keep up with Byakuya - he was quick enough to *block* a full assault from senbonzakura - where Zomari could not dodge. ( But of course, he could not keep up the attack & defense forever. If it wasn't for the hollow inside, Ichigo would have LOST & have been DEAD - without a doubt. Byakuya - just like he says - is on a completely different level from Ichigo. Just imagine Byakuya as a vaizard - I bet the dude could take out the entire of HM on his own. )
I agree with the rest of your post, but Bankai Ichigo is actually faster than Byakuya. Ichigo was clearly too fast for Byakuya after he first uses bankai, but he slows down. Byakuya himself said that he had not sped up, but that Ichigo had been slowing down.

hollowdemon
January 03, 2008, 04:32 PM
well we can just safely say about szayel that he climbed to the espada ranking is because he managed to outsmart enemies and create things that aizen felt like he can benefit from or maybe even for szayel himself, if not then he just felt like he needed a brain to put into the lower 5 of the espada rankings :p

this chapter will probably start out with mayuri's disturbing grin but yet i love it cuz it fits mayuri so much :D and then continues with probably kenpachi and nnoitra still smiling to each other with nel hopefully getting or already healed along with ichigo since its time for the main player to get back into the game. Well after kenpachi finishes nnoitra that is :D

notBowen
January 03, 2008, 04:37 PM
- Bankai Ichigo can *ALMOST* keep up with Byakuya He can do more than that. He would have cut Byakuya's throat if he had the stones, before his bones started cracking under the pressure.

hollowdemon
January 03, 2008, 05:05 PM
if we go back to the whole byakuya vs ichigo battle again then ill say it once again.
Ichigo couldve definitely sliced byakuyas throat and that would be the end of byakuya but thank god that wasnt the case, itd be weird for bleach to not have byakuya. Kinda like how DBZ would be without piccollo :p

darkflame350
January 03, 2008, 05:58 PM
yea byakuya is one of the big icons of soul society
i hope he gets his arm and leg back to normal..

hollowdemon
January 03, 2008, 06:57 PM
more than that probably since if they will end up facing someone else after everybody is healed then they definitely need him to be healed 100%.
It would somewhat ruin the arc though if the top 3 remaining espadas decide to fight in this arc. Something tells me that ulquiorra might die in this arc but he wont probably most likely in the winter war :D

eddy26
January 03, 2008, 07:32 PM
I thought we were talking about predictions for chpt. 306 not debating who is stronger than who. Just messing around cause I don't really care about the rankings now because they are too inconsistent this is how a fight between Szayel and Grimmjaw would go. They both release Grimmjaw goes for the quick kill Szayel is able to strike one blow before Grimmjaw wastes him. Grimmjaw starts laughing but all of a sudden he feels a sharp pain from inside his body. Szayel has started to regenerate inside of him. Before he completely regenerates so as not to be outdone by a weaker espada Grimmjaw shoots a cero at himself killing Szayel along with him. Grimmjaw vs. Szayel winner none of them they both kill each other. That would be cool because that would hopefully satisfy both fans of Grimmjaw and Szayel. Enough of the Grimmjaw and Szayel talk because as of right now they aren't important Grimmjaw is just about dead he's breathing but for how long and Szayel well he is pretty much dead hopefully. Let's turn the attention back to the battle that is still going on Kenpachi vs. Nnoitra. This chapter will focus mainly on this fight while showing a little bit on what one of the other groups are doing. Maybe a glimpse at Byakuya and the group with him, or Mayuri's aftermath, or Unohana and Chad. I personally want to see what's up with Chad and Unohana I mean there hasn't really been any communication there they just show Chad healed and Unohana looking elsewhere. They don't even show what happened to that Arrancar Chad beat I always forget his name but wasn't he suppose to be healed as well? Mayuri and Byakuya have had some interaction with the people who are with them. So that's what I hope happens for this next chapter.

AngryChubbs
January 03, 2008, 10:43 PM
predictions for next chapter is we see either mayuri capturing szayel or we see szayel turn into dust to confirm his death and then unohana will come heal renji and co

Oni Shinigami
January 04, 2008, 12:10 AM
Zaraki v Noitora already plz!!!

Streifen
January 04, 2008, 12:39 AM
If i were mayuri i would take szayel with me and do some experiments on him.. then use his abilities to copy the other espadas! and build an army of them! :XD

Tsukisama
January 04, 2008, 01:31 AM
If i were mayuri i would take szayel with me and do some experiments on him.. then use his abilities to copy the other espadas! and build an army of them! :XD

I agree. With Szayel incapacitated as he is, Mayuri could easily take him as a research subject. He even said that he found his resurrection ability interesting; he might even add it to Nemu when he remakes her. Plus, dissecting a live subject who will feel the "autopsy" for millenia seems like just the sort of sadistic thing Kurotsuchi would do.

As for the next chapter, the focus will likely go back to Kenpachi and Nnoitora, showing Orihime and Ichigo observing from the sidelines, but may also show a few cutscenes of Byakuya's party and/or Unohana and Chad.

AngryChubbs
January 04, 2008, 01:33 AM
i hope you are correct tsukisama, i too can see mayuri doing something like that szayel...but i think szayel will eventually die of shock...but i just want to see mayuri capture someone, thats all i ask for

hollowdemon
January 04, 2008, 01:35 AM
that wouldnt do any good besides the clones only imitate attacks and doesnt necessarily possess the power that the real one has.

itll be better for the story to move from mayuri vs szayel to unohanas location. I mean come on we need more of unohana anyway since shes still that smile with a vicious power inside of her

side note - oni shinigami ur avatar is hilarious :D

TheChosenOne
January 04, 2008, 05:30 AM
I think next chapter could switch go unohana. She may be asking chad about his powers and maybe ask ganten about las noches. I think kubo might make us wait some more, next chapter could be a healing chapter or a "good news" chapter. We might see everyone healthy and back to normal, with the chapter ending with ken and nnoi. :)

lilkwarrior
January 04, 2008, 06:21 AM
well he is still a hollow...just how much will SS put up with in the end? It's the same for Nel, and will probably drive to a decision by Soul Society inevitably by the end of this arc or the next.

patedecarne
January 04, 2008, 06:33 AM
unfortunately we will see the brainless fight, maybe about 4 chapters, and after that a plot twist will happen, and then we will see the real battlers that byakuya said, and maybe we could see the kuchiki brothers fight together, THAT will be a spetacular fight indeed, byakuya and rukia side by side fight with a powerful espada

havoc19
January 04, 2008, 06:39 AM
Wonder if nell will offer Mayuri a hug for killing aporro ? ;)

TheChosenOne
January 04, 2008, 06:42 AM
I don't think nell knows about szayel helping nnoi. He was shown after nell got kicked out of las noches, she only saw nnoi attack her. But if she found out the truth she might say thank you to mayuri. :)

patedecarne
January 04, 2008, 06:46 AM
Wonder if nell will offer Mayuri a hug for killing aporro ? ;)

if's that the case, then I will go alone to Hueco Mundo to kill all the espadas by myself, and only a hug won't be enough, you know...

but back to the topic, well i don't think nell could remember what dragonfly did to her, só mayuri won't got the hug...

hollowdemon
January 04, 2008, 10:39 AM
she could careless since nnoitra seem to be her main target so if she found out he was in affiliation with the whole shrinking nel then she'd probably just say "oh really? thats cool"
:p

birmymichelle
January 04, 2008, 11:46 AM
This might sound strange, but the battle between Grimjaw and Ichigo reminds me of the battle between Goku and Vegeta. They are almost the exact same thing, one is in acceptance and wanting to get stronger, the other one won't accept the fact that he wants to get stronger, etc. So I don't really think that the idea of Grimjaw siding with the 'good guys' a 'ridiculous/strange' idea. We've all seen it happen before...

ShaunMati1
January 04, 2008, 01:13 PM
Ya now that these battles are coming to an end it is gonna be interesting to see what happens with Grimmjaw. Will he get healed and go back to the living world with ichigo...does he goto SS or what. Same with nel, i predict that nel will most likely train so she can atleast be in her released state and grimmjaw...i dont know about him.

Marvstar
January 04, 2008, 01:30 PM
Maybe the Grimm-meister would go off into the woods for a while searching for ways to become stronger, with the ultimate goal of defeating Ichigo.

And every once in a while make off beat appearences in the series, sometimes defeating enemies, constantly justifying himself as seeking strength, and is in no way helping Ichigo.

Who knows? Part of me doesn't see him ever becoming a good character though :].

Maybe he'll pull an Aizen and go off to make an army and do something evil :notrust

TheChosenOne
January 04, 2008, 02:04 PM
I hope Orihime is able to restore her power to full. She needs to fix Nell's mask so she can return to full power and thus become adult again. I also hope we see Ichigo and also Grimm getting healed. :)

KyanWan
January 04, 2008, 03:05 PM
This might sound strange, but the battle between Grimjaw and Ichigo reminds me of the battle between Goku and Vegeta. They are almost the exact same thing, one is in acceptance and wanting to get stronger, the other one won't accept the fact that he wants to get stronger, etc. So I don't really think that the idea of Grimjaw siding with the 'good guys' a 'ridiculous/strange' idea. We've all seen it happen before...

BAM! Exactly! A bad-ass bad guy who you just gotta like - that's it.

You got it exact. Damn, wish I thought of that one.

But definitely, that's exactly what's going on - he's more-or-less going to end up being, I hope - seriously - a sorta "I hate you, but it's so much fun kicking your ass - like hell I'm gonna kill you." "bad" good guy. Why not.

stugots
January 04, 2008, 03:16 PM
Ichgo beat Grimm because he had orihime to protect. if orihime wasnt there grimm would have won easily

TheChosenOne
January 04, 2008, 03:22 PM
Ichigo actually got weaker cuz of Orihime. If Orihime was not there Ichigo would not have to block the spear like attacks from Grimm. I agree that Orihime being there helped with his resolve. :)

stugots
January 04, 2008, 03:24 PM
hey i just thought of something completely riddiculus. What if Nniotras release is moon related. think about it: his weapon has 2 crescent moons stuck together. at the bottom of his weapon there is another crescent moon. his hat/hood thing on his head looks like a moon and with his head there it looks like another moon. just a possibility but it sounds so possible. although his character would be ruined because a badass character like him would have a moon release. moons arent that gangsta.

TheChosenOne
January 04, 2008, 03:26 PM
I think he most likely has a snake themed release. I doubt he has a moon release since their zanpak is a compression of their hollow form. It would be interesting nonetheless. :)

hollowdemon
January 04, 2008, 05:18 PM
a moon related release ? maybe his weapons or attacks from his my predicting cobra related release but hey nnoitra is a sneaky bastard :D

Aokiji
January 04, 2008, 05:44 PM
hey i just thought of something completely riddiculus. What if Nniotras release is moon related. think about it: his weapon has 2 crescent moons stuck together. at the bottom of his weapon there is another crescent moon. his hat/hood thing on his head looks like a moon and with his head there it looks like another moon. just a possibility but it sounds so possible. although his character would be ruined because a badass character like him would have a moon release. moons arent that gangsta.

A Moon release would also make perfect sense, since he is a lunatic. Also Moon release is pretty badass, look at the Beastmen of Seiken Densetsu.

ShaunMati1
January 04, 2008, 06:17 PM
well I agree with the chosen one...usually the release has something to do with their hollow form. So a snake is common sense or something of that sort. Its hard to predict whats going to happen with grim and nel. Not to mention what happens when they are healed...keep watching the kenpachi fight or leave or look for more fighting lol. Too bad there is no manga today i wish there was...anyone know a release date for 306?

TheChosenOne
January 04, 2008, 09:54 PM
I think Nell will most likely surround herself in Ichigo's arms. I wonder what Grimm will do once he is healed, will be go back to las noches or will be just wait out the battle and observe. :)

AngryChubbs
January 05, 2008, 12:46 AM
who is to say that grimm will be healed? what if they just let him die...he is the enemy after all.

TheChosenOne
January 05, 2008, 01:47 AM
Grimm has been set up less like an enemy ever time we see him. He right now is more of a rival to ichigo than being an espada for aizen. I doubt he will die, I think he has a lot more to contribute to the story. :)

drakend
January 05, 2008, 05:00 AM
Grimm has been set up less like an enemy ever time we see him. He right now is more of a rival to ichigo than being an espada for aizen. I doubt he will die, I think he has a lot more to contribute to the story. :)
Uhm Renji on steroids so?

rai-chu
January 05, 2008, 09:11 AM
Probably a conclusion to Szyael and Mayuri fight, maybe a little updates regarding the different characters and maybe the battle between the eye patches.. XD

Marvstar
January 05, 2008, 09:20 AM
Hopefully in the upcoming chapters we can see an insight into Kenpachi's past, why he is who he is, and what fuels his love for fighting...

He's such an interesting character...

If in the case he does release his sword (Don't wanna turn this into another Kenpachi thread :darn ) that would mean there should be a couple of pages about how he did it, and what happened in the months prior to the HM~

AngryChubbs
January 05, 2008, 11:11 AM
we have already gotten much of his past. what else would you like to know?

hollowdemon
January 05, 2008, 01:14 PM
@kenpachi topic
i agree,
kenpachi is just unknown of his powers and his motives from the getgo. Ok fine we understand that his ridiculously strong but id like to know HOW he figured out that hes practically invincible and just slashes everybody up. Also the story of the name yachiru would be nice since it seems so close and dear to him :p

@306 prediction
most likely itll start with the scene of kenpachi vs nnoitra battlesite and then transitions to hopefully someone that encounters unohana or byakuya or better yet when they meet up somebody shows up in front of them which will probably be wonderweiss :D
since i have a thought that the top 3 remaining espada will remain alive until the winter war starts. Or maybe even the old man espada showing up and wonderweiss ended up taking over his spot in the espada ranking when he dies :D

ShaunMati1
January 05, 2008, 04:16 PM
@kenpachi topic:
If anyone remembers...obviously his sword bro9ke during the ichigo fight, but when he appears in HM his sword is perfectly fine. Now when renji fought ichigo and renjis sword broke it healed, BUT his zenpaktou manifested and talked to him. Maybe finally kenpachi was approached but his zenpaktou, so maybe he finally talked to it.

Now as for predictions we see mayuri maybe going up to ishada and talking or bottling up sayzel, than maybe cutscenes of ichigo and nel getting healed, then kenpachi fight.

TheChosenOne
January 05, 2008, 04:32 PM
I think Ishida will most likely rush over to Nemu and console her. Mayuri will say since she is fake (organs) she is not dead. Ishida cries and holds Nemu close. Szayel is dead, Mayuri takes a sample of his tissue and leaves. :)

Zeus-Tails
January 05, 2008, 11:25 PM
I see the following things happening in the next chapter:

-Mayuri finishing off Szayel
-Glimpse of Noi vs Ken
-*Talk from Halibel or Aizen
-Szayel being reborn from one of his fraccion

*This is a maybe.

TheChosenOne
January 06, 2008, 12:04 AM
What, Szayel being alive again. I think that's a little far-fetched. He has came back from the point of death twice already. He did it once in normal, and once in released form. I don't think Kubo would continue to drag this out, we will most likely see 3 pages to show the conclusion of the fight, and to show Szayel's body dying. :)

AngryChubbs
January 06, 2008, 12:23 AM
What, Szayel being alive again. I think that's a little far-fetched. He has came back from the point of death twice already. He did it once in normal, and once in released form. I don't think Kubo would continue to drag this out, we will most likely see 3 pages to show the conclusion of the fight, and to show Szayel's body dying. :)

definetly agree. he has been dragged out for so long, its time for him to rest in peace. i give him no more than 5 pages in the next chapter

morty42
January 06, 2008, 12:50 AM
yeah, id have to say szayel is down for the count this time. both mayuri and byakuya's fights have a trend showing how the captains are superior to the espada. mayuri showed he was better prepared than szayel and was able to defeat what szayel believed to be his ultimate, undefeatable ability.

im guessing the next issue is going straight to ken vs nnoitra, not sure how soon either of them will release anything. although it wont happen next issue im going to make the prediction nnoitra's release is a cobra, just to go along with the whole hood thing he has on his costume. as for kenpachi, he definately has had to have unlocked something by now that will be revealed after nnoitra releases.

TheChosenOne
January 06, 2008, 01:03 AM
I agree with you on the point of Nnoi release, I think it will most likely resemble a snake or be themed as such. About Ken, I think he has learned his swords name. I don't think we will see anything next chapter, we will most likely see them talking and complimenting on their strengths. :)

Side Note: Welcome to Mangahelpers, morty42, hope you have a great time here. :)

AngryChubbs
January 06, 2008, 01:13 AM
im sure everyone expects noi to be a snake or something. wouldnt it be a twist if he was something completely different? id laugh. but im not sure if ken has learned its name or not. i mean that just ruins his character IMO

Hockeychaoz
January 06, 2008, 01:19 AM
I agree with you on the point of Nnoi release, I think it will most likely resemble a snake or be themed as such. About Ken, I think he has learned his swords name. I don't think we will see anything next chapter, we will most likely see them talking and complimenting on their strengths. :)

Side Note: Welcome to Mangahelpers, morty42, hope you have a great time here. :)

Man, Chosen, your rocking 24 posts a day average. Lol, how do you find that much time to post on here?

And I'm not sure I agree with the snake theme. And the only reason I don't think so, is because Noi is snakelike. Look at all the other Espada, they get releases that are pretty well out there.

GJ was a panther
Szayle was a whore
Aerrono was a collaboration of Hollow
Zomari was a pumpkin

I think Noi is gonna get some sort of animal release, but Im not sure I agree with snake. It seems like such an obvious answer.

I'm kinda hoping that Zaraki gets a new form of his sword. Some sort of scythe. Then the last frame of the Noi/Zaraki fight will be a outline of Zaraki and his scythe looking like a grim reaper! whooo
[hr]

im sure everyone expects noi to be a snake or something. wouldnt it be a twist if he was something completely different? id laugh. but im not sure if ken has learned its name or not. i mean that just ruins his character IMO

Yup! You posted while I was posting. I agree with you.
He should be something completely random. Like a cell phone.

He kills you slowly by making long distance calls and making you pay.

TheChosenOne
January 06, 2008, 01:59 AM
Man, Chosen, your rocking 24 posts a day average. Lol, how do you find that much time to post on here?

I mostly post by phone whenever I have some time to spare. I do it while during college and while at my house. :)

And I'm not sure I agree with the snake theme. And the only reason I don't think so, is because Noi is snakelike. Look at all the other Espada, they get releases that are pretty well out there.

GJ was a panther
Szayle was a whore
Aerrono was a collaboration of Hollow
Zomari was a pumpkin

Those forms was how they all looked like durng their time as hollows. Nnoi being a snake is more plausible than any other possiblity. :)

I think Noi is gonna get some sort of animal release, but Im not sure I agree with snake. It seems like such an obvious answer.

Agreed:)
I never thought that nell's release would be a centaur, so nnoi's release could be far from the obvious one. :)

I'm kinda hoping that Zaraki gets a new form of his sword. Some sort of scythe. Then the last frame of the Noi/Zaraki fight will be a outline of Zaraki and his scythe looking like a grim reaper! whooo

I hope that zaraki finally has learned his swords name and now can use its attacks. That info should increase his power substantially. :)

ShaunMati1
January 06, 2008, 03:34 AM
I dont think some of u understand completely that if zaraki wants to get stronger he needs to learn his swords name. Hes not strong enough to fight vasto lordes...not even close, neither is byakuya (no one can beat vasto lordes now). Kenpachi knowing his swords name is nothing more than him growing as a shinigami, it wont ruin his character because it is needed when the winter war comes. Just because he has his eye patch doesnt mean hes strong enough, ichigo fought on par with him, and that when ichigo was increadible unbalanced more than now. So kenpachi needs to grow, let him learn his swords name.

Zeus-Tails
January 06, 2008, 05:12 AM
@Neuroff and drakend discussion:

-First, no where was it stated that Szayel could only analyze and suppress the reiatsu of weaker characters. Seeing as he ordered the Exequias on Ichigo, he was planning to nullify Ichigo's reiatsu as well (if Ichigo happened to run into him).
-Second, a thing you may not know about Szayel is that even when he analyzes reiatsu, if the analyzed person hits him with a strong enough attack, he'll still get hurt. It's like when Ishida hit him with that huge attack. If Szayel hadn't analyzed Ishida, that attack would have done more damage. So, if the analyzed person dealt an attack that was super-strong (like if Aizen did the attack), it would still be fatal to Szayel even if Aizen was analyzed. However, I think that attack has to be pure power and the user has to be around Aizen's level.
-Third, drakend is right. Rank doesn't necessarily mean more speed. Nothing can be obvious from a manga unless it was stated outright or was heavily implied.
-Fourth, Szayel wouldn't need to fight Nell because he had no desire to fight her. Noitora and Szayel did not want to kill her. All Noitora wanted was to stop Nell's progress while Noitora got stronger so when they met up, Noitora would, hopefully, be the stronger fighter. If they wanted to kill her, they would have cut her throat when she turned into a child.
-Fifth, just because the pair did that to Nell doesn't mean they did that to everyone above them in order to gain rank. They didn't sneak attack Nell just for rank. I said why Noitora did it and it's still unclear why Szayel did it. However, Szayel doesn't seem to be obsessed with rank (Noitora seems to be more obsessed) so I doubt he did it for rank. Szayel seems to be obsessed with experiments. My guess is that Szayel did that to see if his experiment would work. I wouldn't be surprise if that was the reason.

Hope that cleared things up for you two ^^

Neuroff
January 06, 2008, 05:24 AM
-First, no where was it stated that Szayel could only analyze and suppress the reiatsu of weaker characters. Seeing as he ordered the Exequias on Ichigo, he was planning to nullify Ichigo's reiatsu as well (if Ichigo happened to run into him).

[QUOTE=Zeus-Tails;676793]-Second, a thing you may not know about Szayel is that even when he analyzes reiatsu, if the analyzed person hits him with a strong enough attack, he'll still get hurt. It's like when Ishida hit him with that huge attack. If Szayel hadn't analyzed Ishida, that attack would have done more damage. So, if the analyzed person dealt an attack that was super-strong (like if Aizen did the attack), it would still be fatal to Szayel even if Aizen was analyzed. However, I think that attack has to be pure power and the user has to be around Aizen's level.
Really doesn't matter. Szayel never canceled Nel's reiatsu. That is a fact.

-Third, drakend is right. Rank doesn't necessarily mean more speed. Nothing can be obvious from a manga unless it was stated outright or was heavily implied.
Never did I say rank = speed. It is completely obvious that Grimmjow is faster than Szayel. If you analyze characters' speeds, there is absolutely no doubt.

-Fourth, Szayel wouldn't need to fight Nell because he had no desire to fight her. Noitora and Szayel did not want to kill her. All Noitora wanted was to stop Nell's progress while Noitora got stronger so when they met up, Noitora would, hopefully, be the stronger fighter. If they wanted to kill her, they would have cut her throat when she turned into a child.
Irrelevant.

-Fifth, just because the pair did that to Nell doesn't mean they did that to everyone above them in order to gain rank. They didn't sneak attack Nell just for rank. I said why Noitora did it and it's still unclear why Szayel did it. However, Szayel doesn't seem to be obsessed with rank (Noitora seems to be more obsessed) so I doubt he did it for rank. Szayel seems to be obsessed with experiments. My guess is that Szayel did that to see if his experiment would work. I wouldn't be surprise if that was the reason.
Nnoitra did it because he hates Nel. Szayel was kicked out of the Espada, he wanted to get back in so that he would have authority to do those experiments.

I'm not gonna say any more on the topic, it was already painfully obvious that drakend had no idea what he was talking about.

Cyanilurus
January 06, 2008, 06:27 AM
Nnoitra did it because he hates Nel. Szayel was kicked out of the Espada, he wanted to get back in so that he would have authority to do those experiments.

I'm not gonna say any more on the topic, it was already painfully obvious that drakend had no idea what he was talking about.

I think Szayael would have made his experiments wether he had the authority or not. See his little scene with Aizen when he got scolded for not being truthful to the master. So I' d rather think the "he wanted to test his invention" theory is more accurate to his character.

And I think that someone' s different opinion to yours does not mean they don' t know what they are talking about.

Kikuna992
January 06, 2008, 06:56 AM
ANYWAY ...

I think that Kenpachi must learn his swords name to have any possibility of progressing in power. I think he was one of the strongest Taichous in the souls society arc and as all the other taichous have progressed to retain his image o one of the strongest, he has to learn the sword name. I reckon we'll see him getting to shikai at the end of the next chapter.

As for noitorra i'm going for hydra for his release..

Zeus-Tails
January 06, 2008, 08:07 AM
Obviously Neuroff missed the part where Noitora told Nell when she came back, he would be stronger. Obviously, he was expecting her to recover, but he assumed it would take so long that he'd be stronger than her by then. Also, as I said, if they really wanted to kill Nell (if Noitora expected her to return, then so did Szayel), they would have cut her throat when she turned into a child. I'm pretty sure Szayel just wanted to test his experiment out.

Furthermore, who said that Szayel wanted to cancel out Nell's reiatsu? Nothing in the manga implied that Szayel wanted to fight Nell in any way.

Also, from what I see, speed wouldn't matter much to Szayel. If he can nullify your reiatsu, basic attacks won't hurt him and their special attacks won't kill him. All he would have to do is release and apply the black cloning liquid. I mean if you're in a room, all he has to do is spray is goop all over and no matter how fast you are, some of it will touch you and then they will be fighting clones. And while you're distracted with clones, he can get an opening, make a doll out of you and GG. Don't get too excited though. As I said, if someone at Aizen's level were to attack Szayel, even if he analyze Aizen's reiatsu, then I think the attack would still be strong enough to be fatal.

Let me simplify how I see Szayel's ability.

-When he analyzes your reiatsu, he makes a wall (not literally) against your power. Your power has to go over the wall for it to do any damage. Basic attacks won't be powerful enough to exceed the wall so they don't do anything. Stronger attacks may exceed the wall and cause an overflow and that overflow will damage him, however to kill him, it would have to be a very strong overflow.

-If I use numbers, let's say he creates a wall 4 points strong. Attacks that are 4 points or less won't do anything. A 5 point attack will do 1 point of damage. Get the point? These numbers are just examples btw, don't take it to heart.

hollowdemon
January 06, 2008, 11:28 AM
**306**

hyrda sounds quite possible but thats still some sort of long necked creature aint it ?? :p
i agree how each of the releases ended up as a surprise and out of the ordinary guesses than what we thought it was but out of the espadas we've seen released so far only nnoitra is the only one that we've seen actual signs of what he might be when he release.
I didnt know that nel was going to be a centaur since her mask was broken, szayel was a scientist but his release was expected since he was one weird cat anyway, aaroniero he was one of the original ones that became stronger so of course he ended up disgusting, zomari ........ he was just the most random out of all even more than szayel.

so ill still have an idea that nnoitra would be a snake like type of creature for his release :D

Zeus-Tails
January 06, 2008, 02:24 PM
There were signs for Grimmjow's release. The way he shoots his cero and of course the panther jaw on the side of his face.

Zomari and Szayel's release were unexpected because they look quite human in their unreleased form. Arleri just looked like a big WTF so his release could have been anything.

Hollow Kurono
January 06, 2008, 03:28 PM
Noitoras release is going to be some kind of spider or some creature that has huge muscles,something like Yammi or it could be Ulqioras release,i though about that for quite some time now.

Neuroff
January 06, 2008, 04:24 PM
Obviously Neuroff missed the part where Noitora told Nell when she came back, he would be stronger. Obviously, he was expecting her to recover, but he assumed it would take so long that he'd be stronger than her by then. Also, as I said, if they really wanted to kill Nell (if Noitora expected her to return, then so did Szayel), they would have cut her throat when she turned into a child. I'm pretty sure Szayel just wanted to test his experiment out.
I never said he was trying to kill her. I said his motivation was that he hated her, didn't like being weaker than a woman, whatever.

Furthermore, who said that Szayel wanted to cancel out Nell's reiatsu? Nothing in the manga implied that Szayel wanted to fight Nell in any way.
drakend.

Kikuna992
January 06, 2008, 06:16 PM
Noitoras release is going to be some kind of spider or some creature that has huge muscles,something like Yammi or it could be Ulqioras release,i though about that for quite some time now.

I won't say noitarra can't be a spider but his slitted eyes and long tongue suggests definitely a snake. I dont know if this has come up before but While I was wondering what release ulorriqua would have judging by his mask, i realized that it was like the head outline of a vasto lordes when hitsukaya mentions them.does that mean that ulorriqua is a vasto lordes?

eddy26
January 06, 2008, 07:03 PM
I got two guesses at what Nnoitra's release might be if not a snake. It could be a frog if you are looking at it based on where his number is his tongue. Frogs wait for flies to come near them before sticking out their tongue to eat them. Nnoitra did the same thing he waited till Nel wasn't looking before he attacked. Same thing he did to Ichigo he just waited until the fight against Grimmjow finished before attacking and the same thing to Chad waited until he won before attacking him. My other theory is a lizard like a chameleon he can change his colors to hide since he likes to sneak attack. I don't like lizards and I don't like Nnoi so maybe that's why I'm connecting the two. Snake would be the most obvious but if it isn't it is going to be something reptilian. This battle is going to show us a cool release and a cool power up for Kenpachi. I still don't keep my hopes up to high maybe it will just be a cool power up or maybe just a cool release either one will make me happy. We will see if chpt. 306 is just the fight but I'm hoping for updates on the other characters as well.

AngryChubbs
January 06, 2008, 09:02 PM
he wont be a frog... snakes pull out their tounges as well...its 99.9% guaranteed he will be a snake of some sort. its jsut so obvious

Marvstar
January 06, 2008, 10:51 PM

Well looking at his tongue and eyes, like many others have said he looks more like his release would have resemblence to a kind of snake.

His sleek figure and thin face, kinda reminds me a bit of Orochimaru.

Anyway, judging how snakes do not have limbs, I assume he would be so kind of lizard/reptillian with a longass tail.

But however it turns out I hope it'll be a good fight :notrust

notBowen
January 06, 2008, 11:40 PM
I don't very much look forward to Nnoitra's release as it will be pretty difficult for it to be anything but a downgrade in the badass department from his usual state. I like his regular design very much, and I've always been weary of the monster transformations all arrancar get, given the nature of their "releases". I much prefer the idea of their weapon changing ala bankai as opposed to their entire form changing into something beast-like, but it's a bit late to turn that one back.

KyanWan
January 07, 2008, 03:15 AM
What would be sweet - is an Arrancar who kept their form and had a release somewhat like SoiFon's release.

Where they stay looking like themselves & got their whatever. But, the nature of a hollow ( beast-like ) vs the nature of a Shinigami ( human-like ) - is where that whole thing comes from ( transformation for shikai / release. )

Hmm, and further - Shinigami have 2 releases. I wonder if Arrancar do as well ... we haven't seen any who are true "masters" of their form. ( Assuming, most are fairly "young" against Captain standards. Vasto Lorde must have a second release, a hollow form of bankai - I bet. )

[edit]

As cliche as it is - and totally raped and severely overused as the phrase & gags are - I'm with Samuel L Jackson on the subject of snakes (and Noi's release in particular. It's going to be a snake damnit. Deal with it.) ;)

TheChosenOne
January 07, 2008, 03:19 AM

I think snake is more plausible since his character resembles a snake more than a spider. What do you mean by it could be ulq's release. Why would nnoi have a relate that resembles ulq. Its clear that all the espada have totally different releases. I have not seen anyone that matches another espada. :)

ANYWAY ...

I think that Kenpachi must learn his swords name to have any possibility of progressing in power. I think he was one of the strongest Taichous in the souls society arc and as all the other taichous have progressed to retain his image o one of the strongest, he has to learn the sword name. I reckon we'll see him getting to shikai at the end of the next chapter.

As for noitorra i'm going for hydra for his release..
Kenpachi needs to have learnt his swords name. He proclaimed that he wanted to learn it after his fight agaist ichigo. He needs to have some made some effort into learning it. I think he could dwarf most captains if he has learned the name and mastered it. I predict nnoi release will resemble a snake, it will be an animal. :)

KyanWan
January 07, 2008, 03:28 AM
I think snake is more plausible since his character resembles a snake more than a spider. What do you mean by it could be ulq's release. Why would nnoi have a relate that resembles ulq. Its clear that all the espada have totally different releases. I have not seen anyone that matches another espada. :)

Kenpachi needs to have learnt his swords name. He proclaimed that he wanted to learn it after his fight agaist ichigo. He needs to have some made some effort into learning it. I think he could dwarf most captains if he has learned the name and mastered it. I predict nnoi release will resemble a snake, it will be an animal. :)

I just have to mention something I remembered just a min ago.

It's been argued that it's always "released" - BUT - way back when, when Kenpachi wasn't a shinagami ( flashback time! ), when he met Yachiru on the battlefield ... notice his zanpaktou.

It's the same. It didn't change. I'm sure he wasn't on captain level there, or with an uncontrollable reiatsu at the time. I mean - the guy was running around in a bloody minidress, with long hair, and without his eyepatch. He looked like one of those junkies you see out on the street here.

Only, his sword, just didn't look as beat up as it does now.

It has a release. He's never gotten it.

To be able to withstand the beatings he's put on it over who knows how many years, I'm sure it's got to have some badass ability - not to mention - with him mastering his blade further, he's not just going to be a hack & slash ogre you toss in the front row to keep your healers safe. Well, he'll still be - but he's going to be more or less that L99 guy you had on FF6 who could off any boss in the game with a single attack (er, Quick + Genji Glove + Quadra Slash, technically.... Hmm, I wonder - did the enemies fall after you did 9999 on em? I forgot. )

TheChosenOne
January 07, 2008, 04:17 AM
Kenpachi defeated the previous 11th captain when he was a junkie in those rags. Check out ikkaku's flashbacks when he fights the arrancar. Was ichigo captain level when he released shikai, he has a big reserve for reiatsu and it increased, most likely the same with ken. :)

Ken has a shikai, even though he does not know the name, its never stated that you need the name to have shikai. Kenpachi didnt care for his sword so that is why he uses it so recklessly, after his fight with ichigo, he wants to learn. :)

As for the predictions, we most likely will see a couple of pages showing mayuri killing szayel and conforming his death. Then we will see nell awake and rushing to ichigo while orihime heals him. Then everyone turns to ken and nnoi, chapter ends with ken smiling and saying how much fun he is having after showing a new technique. :)

Streifen
January 07, 2008, 04:54 AM
i think that they made ichigo weaker than before.... if you look at it... ichigo was able to fight on par with byakuya and kenpachi... but now... he needs to go into hollow mode before he can beat an espada... while the other two just goes into bankai and beats the espada.... and it would really make ichigo look weaker if kenpachi just beats noi without even revealing something new... (bankai) and i seriously dont want that to happen... so kenpachi should show something!!!!!!!!!

TheChosenOne
January 07, 2008, 05:11 AM
Well to be fair those espada are weaker than Grimm, ichigo could most likely take them on while in bankai. The reason why ichigo is weak or seems weak when in shinigami, is that he has not trained his powers to its limits. He has not mastered his bankai, he uses his hollow since it provides him the rapid and adequate power he needs at that moment. :)

Streifen
January 07, 2008, 05:54 AM
Well to be fair those espada are weaker than Grimm, ichigo could most likely take them on while in bankai. The reason why ichigo is weak or seems weak when in shinigami, is that he has not trained his powers to its limits. He has not mastered his bankai, he uses his hollow since it provides him the rapid and adequate power he needs at that moment. :)

i seriously believe in what u said... he hasnt fully mastered his shinigami nor his hollow powers... i really wasnt contented when he beat grimm... its like... MADA MADA DANE ichigo... but i hope that he will push both of his powers to their limits soon.... :D and srsly... kenpachi should go bankai for his match against noi!:mad

TheChosenOne
January 07, 2008, 06:05 AM
Ken having bankai is a stretch since there are a lot of requirements. He needs to know the name of his sword first, achieve materialization and then subdue it. Him knowing the name and some attacks sound more plausible. Plus ken is already strong without the name of his sword, bankai would put him near aizen level. :)

Streifen
January 07, 2008, 06:15 AM
yeah, speaking of aizen... how come he suddenly became strong like that?... he suddenly pawns all of the peeps from SS... some of them are injured though.... still... the espadas respect him!... the espadas could team up and not allow aizen to be the boss of them... but they still dont do anything... man... aizen is scary...... we dont know what's under his sleeves....

Kikuna992
January 07, 2008, 06:47 AM
i think that they made ichigo weaker than before.... if you look at it... ichigo was able to fight on par with byakuya and kenpachi... but now... he needs to go into hollow mode before he can beat an espada... while the other two just goes into bankai and beats the espada.... and it would really make ichigo look weaker if kenpachi just beats noi without even revealing something new... (bankai) and i seriously dont want that to happen... so kenpachi should show something!!!!!!!!!

Wow Chosen and sterifen have this thread to themselves !! Lol :D

Its not that ichigo was weak its just that "coincidentally" the captains had the perfect powers in bankai, which were ideal in defeating their espada opponents, for example Zomarri had like tens of eyes to control people with, Byakuya HAPPENED to have tens of millions of blades to cut them up.

Ichigo needs to develop his bankai. To be honest although it looks cool its quite pathetic and boring. all it does is give him super speed and an increase in strength, which all of the espada can match without releasing. His mask is so cool and takes him to the level above espada but i hope there is something more to his bankai.

TheChosenOne
January 07, 2008, 06:48 AM
@Streifen

He has trained his abilities in the four areas of shinigami combat to its limits. That is why he js crazy strong, plus he has ridiculous reiatsu. The espada respect him cuz he is fearless, since they are born from fear. :)

I see unohana asking chad some questions next chapter. Maybe she found out that his power is hollow based. We might see Grimm also getting healed, hope it happens. Also hope that mayuri does something for nell, he might have some treatment. :)

ManyHack
January 07, 2008, 09:03 AM
@kikuna992

Well i agree... but too a point i found it cheesy!
Like they knew who they were fighting and they choose
the right captain to fight...

Streifen
January 07, 2008, 09:35 AM
To be honest although it looks cool its quite pathetic and boring. all it does is give him super speed and an increase in strength, which all of the espada can match without releasing.

Absolutely right.... ichigo only looks cool in his bankai but it really doesnt boost his str. only his speed.... he only gets str boost from his mask.....

Marvstar
January 07, 2008, 11:24 AM

Absolutely agree with everything you said about making Ichigo look weak!

Didn't Ichigo have to go Bankai for that weird Arrancar, number 103 or something? I might be mistaken.

To be fair where Ichigo has gained fundamental strength through going hollow mode, it's possible Byakuya and Kenpachi achieved something in the time Ichigo trained too... But Ichigo had some physical form to his new found power (Hollow mask), Byakuya didn't show anything, just same old I have many many swords trick...

That's what bothers me about Bleach, hopefully we'll see a recap of what the Captains of the SS were doing while Ichigo was with the Vaizards, just to piece things together...

:darn

ShinobiWrath
January 07, 2008, 01:50 PM
Guys remember Ichigo's Bankai hasn't matured as he's only been able to use it a few months and that's established not a lot of time for a Bankai to reach its full potential unlike Byakuya and Mayuri who have probably had decades to develop thier Bankai. That still doesn't change the fact that Ichigo is a little behind but I see great things in his future........

........or not.

TheChosenOne
January 07, 2008, 02:58 PM
Didn't Ichigo have to go Bankai for that weird Arrancar, number 103 or something? I might be mistaken.

Yes he did, but only cuz the privarion espada released. Ichigo with bankai was stronger, he didn't need to go to hollow mode. :)

To be fair where Ichigo has gained fundamental strength through going hollow mode, it's possible Byakuya and Kenpachi achieved something in the time Ichigo trained too... But Ichigo had some physical form to his new found power (Hollow mask), Byakuya didn't show anything, just same old I have many many swords trick...Ichigo is fighting hollows, so it's fair for him to use something of theirs against him. So him using a hollow mask against them is understandable. Plus Ichigo's has not mastered his bankai or his shinigami powers, whereas byakuya and others have had decades if not centuries to do it. It's only been a few months, his bankai is still not fully developed. :)

That's what bothers me about Bleach, hopefully we'll see a recap of what the Captains of the SS were doing while Ichigo was with the Vaizards, just to piece things together...

:darnThe captain most likely have been training since Yamma told them to get ready. Byakuya most likely created his new attack while training and some new moves. Ken most likely learned his swords name and some attacks. :)

ShaunMati1
January 07, 2008, 03:47 PM
the fact that ichigo isnt developed to his full potential worries me about how this story transitions after everyone gets out of HM. Does tite make like a training arc, where everyone prepares for the winter war, or do the vaizards come and play apart in the story. Im waiting for zengetsu or hollow ichigo to arrive, that will be really exciting. But ya lets see how everything transitions seeing as no one can defeat vasto lordes accept aizen, but hes on their side lol.

Marvstar
January 07, 2008, 05:41 PM
Yes he did, but only cuz the privarion espada released. Ichigo with bankai was stronger, he didn't need to go to hollow mode. :)

Ichigo is fighting hollows, so it's fair for him to use something of theirs against him. So him using a hollow mask against them is understandable. Plus Ichigo's has not mastered his bankai or his shinigami powers, whereas byakuya and others have had decades if not centuries to do it. It's only been a few months, his bankai is still not fully developed. :)

The captain most likely have been training since Yamma told them to get ready. Byakuya most likely created his new attack while training and some new moves. Ken most likely learned his swords name and some attacks. :)

I see where you're coming from :p , I think I understand now!

Since Ichigo is the main character everyone wants him to be strongest all of the time I guess :notrust .

It'd be nice to see Byakuya's new move if he really did obtain one :o

darkflame350
January 07, 2008, 07:27 PM
this is a completely retarded question :/
but wat is the winter war
i think i might have missed something :(
and @ TheChosenOne, hey! you were a hero member and then u became a celebrity.
so can u change your status once you become a hero member, or was it after a certain amount of posts again? :)

hollowdemon
January 07, 2008, 09:31 PM
lets jst hope and still think of a fight of kenpachi vs nnoitra
since i dont want anything intervening that fight once again ... the death of szayel is more than enough and we sure hope for the fight next not anything else if maybe jst a page or two of unohana or byakuyas situation :D

TheChosenOne
January 07, 2008, 09:49 PM

Yammamoto believes that the Hougyoku will regain full power by winter, so only when it's at full power will Aizen makes his move. So with that SS will fight him during winter.

so can u change your status once you become a hero member, or was it after a certain amount of posts again? :)

I think it was a certain amount of posts, I think it's 2000 or 2500, dunno which one. :)

ManyHack
January 07, 2008, 09:53 PM
MORE! MORE! ZARAKI KENPACHI!

Streifen
January 07, 2008, 10:22 PM

TheChosenOne didnt even notice that he is already a celebrity until u mentioned it... coz he did all that 2000+ posts in one day... lol... kidding... :D

maybe the wolf guy is doing a lot of bench press until the winter war coz i seems lyk he is the weakest among the captains... i dont see his bankai as threatening as mayuri's, coz it can also poison the enemy besides from squishing them... srsly, i really forgot all about the wolf guy until TheChosenOne came up with the topic about "Whos going to pawn who..."... :D

uchihaj
January 07, 2008, 10:27 PM
I really hope that we don't see Ichigo do a power burst anytime soon. I just hope he is forced to sit this one out and grasp the fact that he must learn some technique.

eddy26
January 07, 2008, 11:06 PM
I'm sure Komamura has pumped up as well. I like his soldier bankai yeah it doesn't look very threatening but I don't think we've seen what kind of attacks it has. He used his bankai against Kenpachi but all we see is him going bankai and striking at Kenpachi. I'm sure some kind of move goes along with his bankai we just never got to see it like in a long battle. It isn't fair about the whole Aizen battle if you call it that seeing how much stronger Aizen is Komamura never had a chance to actually fight he get pretty much destroyed with one move. Once the winter war starts I'm sure it is going to be Tousen vs. Komamura and then we can see what his bankai actually does. I mean even Ikkaku's ban kai had more detail he had to make the dragon wake up before it was full power so I don't know how much weaker Komamura really is compared to the other captains. I personally thought Tousen was the weakest one I mean Kenpachi really beat him up in Soul Society Komamura had to save his life before Kenpachi was going to kill him. If Tousen is stronger now so are all the captains. I thought Komamura was third weakest 1. Tousen 2. Soi Fon 3. Komamura Soi Fon is weaker because I really don't see how cool her bankai can be her shikai is cool strike the enemy twice in the same spot and they die but I mean how is her bankai going to be a big bee? When is chpt. 306 going to come out I really can't wait to see what happens. I hate having to wait for spoilers.

honest_hypocrite
January 08, 2008, 02:01 AM
Let us not even get started on Soi Fon. We have Yourichi and that is enough. Soi Fon should be killed off. Also, doesn't it seem logical that Komamura will fight Tousen? So that takes them out of the equation. Assuming Bleach will only have 1 on 1 matchups, everyone should get to fight. Right?

KyanWan
January 08, 2008, 03:54 AM
Let us not even get started on Soi Fon. We have Yourichi and that is enough. Soi Fon should be killed off. Also, doesn't it seem logical that Komamura will fight Tousen? So that takes them out of the equation. Assuming Bleach will only have 1 on 1 matchups, everyone should get to fight. Right?

Nah, things are a tossup- just look at the (ugh) Szayel fight - it was 4 on 1, 2 on 1, then 1 on 1.

Depending on how wuss the character is - sure, expect different.

Oy! Why's everyone bashing Soifon? I wouldn't say she's a total weak loss - we really, honestly, haven't seen all that much *real* action involving her.

Except versus her old master - where ... she got totally whipped ... but that's expected when an imperfect (*not fully trained) STUDENT fights their MASTER.

I don't recall her ever seeing any action vs anyone other than Yourichi.

And I'm sure ... well, with the way things turned out, that she definitely didn't want to kill Yourichi.

honest_hypocrite
January 08, 2008, 04:29 AM
Do you figure the Vaizards will have their 1 on 1 matchups? What if Kubo decided to wipe out most of the Vaizards at once? That would be startling, eh? They have shallow character development anyway. EXCESS BAGGAGE.

Seriously, though. Kubo is exhausting me with characters. Not because I don't like them, but because in order for me to see everyone's history and see everyone fight, I would have to discover immortality. Don't tease me with them, then flush them down the toilet. Well... we can flush Renji. He's about as useful as a terd anyway.

havoc19
January 08, 2008, 09:05 AM
Do you figure the Vaizards will have their 1 on 1 matchups? What if Kubo decided to wipe out most of the Vaizards at once? That would be startling, eh? They have shallow character development anyway. EXCESS BAGGAGE.

Seriously, though. Kubo is exhausting me with characters. Not because I don't like them, but because in order for me to see everyone's history and see everyone fight, I would have to discover immortality. Don't tease me with them, then flush them down the toilet. Well... we can flush Renji. He's about as useful as a terd anyway.

its a damn shame about Renji, he had a much better presence durring the SS arc, i dont know why Kubo downgraded him so much, i remember before i used to be excited to see him fight but now i'd just sigh when i see him :(

Marvstar
January 08, 2008, 09:54 AM
its a damn shame about Renji, he had a much better presence durring the SS arc, i dont know why Kubo downgraded him so much, i remember before i used to be excited to see him fight but now i'd just sigh when i see him :(

Yeah totally! Then again it pains me to see Rukia fight too.. :(

hollowdemon
January 08, 2008, 10:48 AM
its just odd that kubo had to make the ones that seemed like a force before making them look like their fluffy as a pillow now ( i.e renji of course ) and i agree he did seem badass with that tracking shades during ss arc and now he received roles similar to chad where he just gets pwned all over. Im guessing two main fight with the arrancar was the best kubo can give to renji unless he learns somethin new :p

id give all out predictions to begin with hopefully unohana with chad and gattenbein talking or possibly her interrogating afterwards moves to kenpachi and nnoitra smiling ONCE again but with more dialog now since mayuri vs szayel battle is finished :D

ManyHack
January 08, 2008, 11:15 AM
Well let me make my coming out too!

I Agree on both of you, Havoc19 and Marvstar...
I had so much fun watching Renji's fight in last Era,
but now... Kubo as fun putting on is head the donkey hat!

And poor Rukia, too... She is really out of her League.
I have the same feeling as i had when Orihime started with her
powers and the feeling of having no usefulness in her life.

It's time for her to return and have adesk job or at the
academy.

birmymichelle
January 08, 2008, 12:02 PM
Yeah, but you know, although characters are tossed around, that strategy has us coming back each week for the new chapter. Although it's exhausting, his way of doing things is genius considering that we all want to see what happens next...

If you think about it, this isn't two different story lines...While we can call them all eras, we saw characters from hueco (sp?) even before Ichigo went to soul society. Basically, the bad guy has been Aizen from the very beginning and this arc is about defeating him. So if the whole plot has had Aizen as the bad guy, and this could be the arc where Aizen is defeated, what does that say for the entire series of Bleach?

If Aizen dies, a new story line will be strange and exhausting while Aizen living and causing more problems would be that much more exhausting...Perhaps thats why we are seeing all the characters right now...the story might be that close to being done.

Streifen
January 08, 2008, 12:30 PM
well it seems to me that renji ishida, sado are not going to be stronger... i see them nothing more than being ichigos friends, well up to that they'll just be like "ill support you all the way type of characters...." especially when i saw the arrancar that has diff levels of sonic boom own renji, wherein renji was helped by the puppets which i think is really degrading... and another is the szayel part... though they are the main characters i dont see them getting involved in most of the big parts... just like whats happening now... the espadas are being taken care of by the captains where ishida renji and sado are having a hard time to get done... well as far as soul society is concerned... i dont think that they will just leave the mission to the small fries... bleach has too many characters involved we dont know whos going to fight who.. we dont even know if the vizards are gonna get involved with the battle... but i hope they do... were not even sure if wer going to see all of the shinigamis bankai... so much has happend and the series really became quite hard to predict! but i hope that kubo has a way to fill that up for us....

TheChosenOne
January 08, 2008, 03:44 PM
A part of me thinks that we might not see Ken and Nnoi at all next chapter. We most likely will see Szayel's death for 3-4 pages, then switch to Unohana and Chad, they have a conversation, switch to Byakuya, walking with Rukia to somewhere. Nell getting up and Ichigo getting healed. Then probably the last panel might have something to do with Ken and nnoi. :)

Lord Rae
January 08, 2008, 03:52 PM
Well the sonic boom guy and the puppets are just filler arc BS... so its not Cannon... Filler arcs and stories have a tendency to make characters always seem weaker than they truly are... the one exception being the Menos forest story which actually re-asserted Rukia as being strong and someone who could (through a lot of luck and carelessness by the bad guy) defeat an espada.

Every other filler story makes the characters seem much weaker though.

hollowdemon
January 08, 2008, 04:47 PM
whos the ... sonic boom guy ?lol

well the filler wasnt really much since that ashido guy was really nothing anyway into the real story so its kind of pointless to have him even as a filler but kubo did what he gotta do to have us catch up to the manga with the anime :p

i somewhat agree with TCO,
a gut feeling that szayel will still ramble to death about how thats not going to stop him and might update us on unohanas location with her asking gattenbein and chad some questions then hopefully maybe someone appears in their location with a couple pages of kenpachi vs nnoitra with maybe nnoitra saying he will release before the chapter ends :D

KyanWan
January 08, 2008, 08:28 PM
Yeah totally! Then again it pains me to see Rukia fight too.. :(

Oh man. Her fight vs #9 was just sickeningly disgusting. She should ... SHOULD have totally mopped the floor with that guys overturned head ... but no. She just HAD to pull an emo there, and get herself almost killed.

If he didn't transform into Kaien & mess with her - she would have destroyed that loser.

Don't bash her. ;)

whos the ... sonic boom guy ?lol

................. and might update us on unohanas location with her asking gattenbein and chad some questions then hopefully maybe someone appears in their location with a couple pages of kenpachi vs nnoitra with maybe nnoitra saying he will release before the chapter ends :D

There's a reason for that "staring match" that was going on between Chad & Unohana. We'll get to that eventually. Maybe, before Kenpachi vs Noi. :)

LOL! We've already been tormented with the wait, why stop it now?

TheChosenOne
January 08, 2008, 08:54 PM
That's one of the intangibles, if Kaien didn't show up, Rukia would've destroyed him. While we can argue the same with Szayel, where if Renji didn't have no limitations and was full power, he could've won against Szayel. :)

honest_hypocrite
January 08, 2008, 10:24 PM
Rukia with bankai? She's already able to defeat an espada with shikai. Renji couldn't do it, even though he was handicapped, but so was Rukia. So is it ok to think if Rukia does get bankai it would be nasty?

TheChosenOne
January 08, 2008, 11:06 PM
The thing is that she has stages of shikai, so each stage can tip the scale for her. While Renji's shikai is most likely basic and does not have a series of attacks. :)

leoliox
January 08, 2008, 11:12 PM
I agree, in HM Renji does nothing but shout and nag. I'm very disappointed.

For the next chapter, Unhana joins Mayuri, finishes Sayeal off and starts to heal all the losers.
Then move to Kenpachi, Ichigo isnow healed and he's having a slow motion emo-time with Nael while the 2 monsters keep screwing around unreleased.

ShaunMati1
January 09, 2008, 01:45 AM
well with renji u guys maybe have forgotten that hes alot like ichigo, they both achieved bankai the same time so they didnt have time to develop it or anything. If u need proof its like episodes 40-45 or something like that. Ya renji is used alot which is most likely why we are seeing a variety of characters. And bleach is not even close to being done....this arc is not to kill aizen, its to save orihime, and no one can even get through ulqiorra. Ichigo got his ass kicked with ulquiorras 1 hand so no one is even strong enough to face ulquiorra let alone aizen. I hope we dont see too much of unohana with chad and gat. I just wanna see ichigo getting healed and nell on her feet and hopefully the last fight in HM so we can get out of there

notBowen
January 09, 2008, 02:28 AM
Come now, Renji had at least single panel glory when he suicide bombed Szayel. Other than that he hasn't really had a chance. Szayel sealed his weapon, after all.

Streifen
January 09, 2008, 03:38 AM
well with renji u guys maybe have forgotten that hes alot like ichigo, they both achieved bankai the same time so they didnt have time to develop it or anything. If u need proof its like episodes 40-45 or something like that. Ya renji is used alot which is most likely why we are seeing a variety of characters. And bleach is not even close to being done....this arc is not to kill aizen, its to save orihime, and no one can even get through ulqiorra. Ichigo got his ass kicked with ulquiorras 1 hand so no one is even strong enough to face ulquiorra let alone aizen. I hope we dont see too much of unohana with chad and gat. I just wanna see ichigo getting healed and nell on her feet and hopefully the last fight in HM so we can get out of there

no.... renji had been training for his bankai for a long time... while ichigo did that in 3 days... they achievd bankai the same time but renji needs years before mastering it while ichigo only had 3 days....

Zeus-Tails
January 09, 2008, 06:57 AM
no.... renji had been training for his bankai for a long time... while ichigo did that in 3 days... they achievd bankai the same time but renji needs years before mastering it while ichigo only had 3 days....

They both achieved it around the same time, but neither had mastered it around then. The difference is unfortunately for Renji, his big-sized bankai demands years and years to master it while it seemed Ichigo mastered his bankai AFTER fighting Byakuya.

ManyHack
January 09, 2008, 08:49 AM

They both achieved it around the same time, but neither had mastered it around then. The difference is unfortunately for Renji, his big-sized bankai demands years and years to master it while it seemed Ichigo mastered his bankai AFTER fighting Byakuya.

But i think in some way, knowing your Bankai and mastering it, is different. I think that Ichigo knows it, more then, he masters it... that's, IMHO, what is the difference between them.

My two cents on Renji credibility:

C'mon, the poor guy get Dis' from the kids at the shop and gets slap around from the other shinigamis of the group! And get in a sweat bath, each fight he as... Kubo-sama as a grudge against him, i think.

Streifen
January 09, 2008, 09:32 AM
when i first saw renji i thought that he was strong and badass, with the looks and the tattoo... he looks like he is second to ichigo... i wonder what happened why he seems useless all of a sudden....

ManyHack
January 09, 2008, 10:06 AM
Well in some way, bigger character took is place and Kubo-sama, decided that he needs to get down a few steps... which, IMHO, is a bad move.

Renji as always be my second best character of this serie.

TheChosenOne
January 09, 2008, 03:04 PM
No chapter this week, oh the horror. Hope that szayel is dead and not planning to make reappearences, its too much that he did it last time, another way would pushing how character to the point of immortality. :)

Cyanilurus
January 09, 2008, 03:15 PM
I predict Ken will chop off Noitora' s tongue tho he' d thpeak a little thrangely jutht like Nell...
How would that effect his ability to use Cero?

flushfire
January 09, 2008, 04:28 PM
Ken vs Noi. Nao. I do hope Kenpachi gets into a situation where he has to think like when he fought Tousen.

Also, I don't think Grimm would side with the good guys because he loves fighting and IMO the SS side has a lot of strong people to fight against. It should fit his character better if he went rogue but I'm pretty sure he'd want a rematch vs Ichigo and staying where he is now gives the best chance of that happening.

Hockeychaoz
January 09, 2008, 05:02 PM
Well in some way, bigger character took is place and Kubo-sama, decided that he needs to get down a few steps... which, IMHO, is a bad move.

Renji as always be my second best character of this serie.
No chap this week eh.

I thought there was one. Oh well =(.

hollowdemon
January 09, 2008, 05:10 PM
what really no chapter this week ?? oh damn
well im sure renji hopefully gets up to at least a nomination of a captain seat perhaps when he gets completely stronger and able to use master his bankai.
Speaking of bankai, it seems to have two forms that i noticed. Byakuya had the second form as the senkei or whatever dimension with all swords revolving around it. So maybe other bankais have yet to be shown their "true" form too ? :D

sry sry not on topic but uhmm :p
im still hoping for no more szayel since lets just get him over with using the whole superhuman poison that'll disable him to do any further INTO bleach ! :D

ShaunMati1
January 09, 2008, 05:47 PM
im sure there is a chapter this week, its unlikely that they will go 3 weeks with only 1 issue, plus im tired of waiting dammit lol

TheChosenOne
January 09, 2008, 07:05 PM
I predict Ken will chop off Noitora' s tongue tho he' d thpeak a little thrangely jutht like Nell...
How would that effect his ability to use Cero?

Espada's cant still use their hands, Yammi fires bara with his hands plus his mouth. So the no tongue would not affect Nnoi, except for the lisp like you said. :)

jetliguy
January 10, 2008, 12:59 AM
In my opinion, Renji's problem is just that he's all brute force. He doesn't know/use shunpo, uses kido very rarely, and his shikai has more options than his bankai, it seems. Imagine if he could transform his bankai to attack as multiple pieces simultaneously or fire the bankai cannon from several directions at once.

Also, can somebody remind me why Renji ended up fighting Byakuya in the SS arc? He reached bankai in the underground cave... right below the execution grounds. Ichigo went straight from the cave to the execution to save Rukia. Where did Renji go - the scenic route?

Prediction: While naruto is having their month long staring contest, i'd see kenpachi fighting Noi more and eventually showing that he knows his sword's name. I don't think he'll gain an extra ability, but that the sword will allow Kenpachi's riatsu to increase to an even higher level.

Neuroff
January 10, 2008, 01:03 AM
Also, can somebody remind me why Renji ended up fighting Byakuya in the SS arc? He reached bankai in the underground cave... right below the execution grounds. Ichigo went straight from the cave to the execution to save Rukia. Where did Renji go - the scenic route?
Ichigo flew using Yoruichi's cape. Renji didn't exactly have that option.

KyanWan
January 10, 2008, 01:51 AM
Espada's cant still use their hands, Yammi fires bara with his hands plus his mouth. So the no tongue would not affect Nnoi, except for the lisp like you said. :)

Hm, didn't Grimmjaw fire off a Cero sorta like Shinji does - ( hold the hand out all badass like, shoot. kill. )

havoc19
January 10, 2008, 02:01 AM
next week the chapter supposed to come out right?

Cyanilurus
January 10, 2008, 02:13 AM
Hmm, I forgot about Yammi... And since all the espada used one special body part of them to fire Cero, I thought it just miiiiight be worth cutting off the tongue...
Well, it' s definitely worth it just to hear that lisp.

dreamzsai
January 10, 2008, 02:34 AM
Kinda surprise that we still have no spoilers! Aint there suppose to be a chapter this week?
With all the discussion on what the Espada use to fire their Ceros, and that Noitora uses his Tongue, Maybe Noitora's release is gonna be, "Lick it up, Lolipop!" Seeing how his Zanpaktou can resemble a huge Lolipop! xD

notBowen
January 10, 2008, 03:15 AM
Kinda surprise that we still have no spoilers! Aint there suppose to be a chapter this week? No, there is no chapter this week.

TheChosenOne
January 10, 2008, 04:06 AM
Hm, didn't Grimmjaw fire off a Cero sorta like Shinji does - ( hold the hand out all badass like, shoot. kill. )

I meant can, it was a typo didn't shinji use his zanpak to fire a cero. :)

Heatherlover2007
January 10, 2008, 05:41 AM
No chap. this week? dang....that sucks is it true, or a delay?

notBowen
January 10, 2008, 06:43 AM
No chap. this week? dang....that sucks is it true, or a delay?
There is no Jump this week. No Jump, no chapter.

hollowdemon
January 10, 2008, 04:18 PM
shinji fired the cero with a clenched fist but i dont think he needed his zanpaktou to use it, it was just a coincidence that he had his zanpaktou in his hands when he shot it :D

pretty blown and upsetting that theres no chapter for this week at all ....
that would make it 2 weeks or 3? without a new chapter even a spoiler !! :mad

ShaunMati1
January 10, 2008, 06:14 PM
im tired of predicting whats going to happen in the next chapter seeing as its probably never going to come out. 3 weeks and only 1 chapter, how lame. Lets just hope a whole bunch of stuff happens in the next chaper (more pages, more action, more everything). It better be like that, tite kubo is really losing his audience.

TheChosenOne
January 10, 2008, 06:16 PM
shinji fired the cero with a clenched fist but i dont think he needed his zanpaktou to use it, it was just a coincidence that he had his zanpaktou in his hands when he shot it :D

Well he could have fired it with his other hand, the fact that he fired it with the zanpak hand could mean something. :)

http://read.mangashare.com/manga-images/series/Bleach/236-012.jpg

pretty blown and upsetting that theres no chapter for this week at all ....
that would make it 2 weeks or 3? without a new chapter even a spoiler !! :madWell at least the suspense will keep rising till it pops. Ken and Nnoi should be apocalyptic. Can't wait to see them go all out. :)

hollowdemon
January 10, 2008, 07:43 PM
i agree with ShaunMati1,
with the delayed chapters thats coming out hes losing percentages of bleach fans since the chapter hasnt really gotten anywhere except szayels death which we thought wouldve happened a while back ago.

@TCO
im with you on guessing that kenpachi vs nnoitra might be the best battle in las noches next to grimmjow vs ichigo probably but with the suspense thats keeping us for almost a whole month is somewhat making me agitated :S

nonetheless though the manga might want to move a little bit faster since the anime seems like its about to catch up soon

Neuroff
January 10, 2008, 07:44 PM
i agree with ShaunMati1,
with the delayed chapters thats coming out hes losing percentages of bleach fans since the chapter hasnt really gotten anywhere except szayels death which we thought wouldve happened a while back ago.
Every single manga has the same schedule, it doesn't affect anything.

hollowdemon
January 10, 2008, 08:00 PM
well i guess me saying that just means that i want to see the outcome of szayel and beginning of the battle that ive been itching to see and powers to revealed of kenpachi and nnoitra.

Plus itll be exciting to actually watch the ichigo vs grimmjow battle on the anime :D
im just one impatient bleach fan :p

we cant forget about ichigo and co. too and still the idea of orihime just easily brought back is too good to be true for me so including the kenpachi vs nnoitra battle im sure we'll see a whole lot more of other enemies too (crossing fingers for gin) hopefully informations about what aizen is planning to do next :D

ShaunMati1
January 10, 2008, 09:04 PM
the reason why kubo is losing his fan base is not only the numerous delayed chapters, but since the beginning of HM arc there has been absolutly no story pregression at all. Think back since the first chapter into HM, how far back was that...like 6-7 months ago, its insane that we have been here so long. Not to mention; take a look at his manga they take 2 min. to read TOPS. He has really big images without any conversation or anything except the recent chapter. They have put them selves in a huge whole so he is deffinitly losing fan base

notBowen
January 10, 2008, 09:48 PM
im tired of predicting whats going to happen in the next chapter seeing as its probably never going to come out. 3 weeks and only 1 chapter, how lame. Lets just hope a whole bunch of stuff happens in the next chaper (more pages, more action, more everything). It better be like that, tite kubo is really losing his audience.
It's not Bleach taking a break, it's the entire magazine. We got 305 a week early, so that lengthened the delay to two weeks straight.

Hockeychaoz
January 11, 2008, 12:40 AM
the reason why kubo is losing his fan base is not only the numerous delayed chapters, but since the beginning of HM arc there has been absolutly no story pregression at all. Think back since the first chapter into HM, how far back was that...like 6-7 months ago, its insane that we have been here so long. Not to mention; take a look at his manga they take 2 min. to read TOPS. He has really big images without any conversation or anything except the recent chapter. They have put them selves in a huge whole so he is deffinitly losing fan base

Chap 242 is first entry into HM.
We are at Chapter 305 right now.

Thats 63 chapters.

63/4 = 15.75 weeks Or about 4 months.

I realize that there were weeks without chapters, but I don't think its been 7 months yet? Unless I'm horribly mistaken.

And I don't think that there hasn't been any plot progression. A lot of significant things have happened. Granted that they happened a bit slow for my (any many others) taste, but this arc had its significance.

I feel that after Ichigo completely beating GJ with his mask, it was important to put Ichigo's Hollow transformation into perspective. He is excessively powerful, but still isn't close to Primero Espada rank.

The significance in this arc is pretty great actually.

1) Ishida gets his powers back
2) Chad has new powers
3) New understanding of Inoue's power
4) Appreciation of Ichigo's limits
5) Rukia closure on Kaien
6) New character development/introduction of new characters
7) Renji got tooled agian
8) Long awaited GJ/Ichigo fight
9) Gotei 13 Captain development

I think the problem is that we're all comparing it to the SS arc. Which, IMO, is one of the greatest arcs of any manga I've read. Great plot twist, and amazing character development.

If Kubo has put himself into any hole, it's that he's made something incredible. And in order to keep his fanbase equal or growing, he's gotta release something more incredible.

Oh, and Kubo can write out 100 chapters, but if the SJ doesn't choose to release a magazine this week, we're not going to get the chapters. It's not Kubo's fault.

wrstljr
January 11, 2008, 02:41 AM
SJ got realesed a week early that isnt Kubo's fault...but it is his fault that none of the major questions concerning Bleach have been answered or hinted at in a long time. Its ridiculous how little plot its been surviving on and this arc desperately needs some sort of dialouge or revalation.

ShaunMati1
January 11, 2008, 03:59 AM
Chap 242 is first entry into HM.
We are at Chapter 305 right now.

Thats 63 chapters.

I realize that there were weeks without chapters, but I don't think its been 7 months yet? Unless I'm horribly mistaken.

And I don't think that there hasn't been any plot progression. A lot of significant things have happened. Granted that they happened a bit slow for my (any many others) taste, but this arc had its significance.

I feel that after Ichigo completely beating GJ with his mask, it was important to put Ichigo's Hollow transformation into perspective. He is excessively powerful, but still isn't close to Primero Espada rank.

The significance in this arc is pretty great actually.

1) Ishida gets his powers back
2) Chad has new powers
3) New understanding of Inoue's power
4) Appreciation of Ichigo's limits
5) Rukia closure on Kaien
6) New character development/introduction of new characters
7) Renji got tooled agian
8) Long awaited GJ/Ichigo fight
9) Gotei 13 Captain development

I think the problem is that we're all comparing it to the SS arc. Which, IMO, is one of the greatest arcs of any manga I've read. Great plot twist, and amazing character development.

If Kubo has put himself into any hole, it's that he's made something incredible. And in order to keep his fanbase equal or growing, he's gotta release something more incredible.

Oh, and Kubo can write out 100 chapters, but if the SJ doesn't choose to release a magazine this week, we're not going to get the chapters. It's not Kubo's fault.

Those are significant things that happened, but ur not getting what im saying. Eventually that was going to happen anyway. And im sorry for saying 7 months, that was just a guess on the top of my head. But what i meant was that there is no STORY progression. all we have seen is pointless fights that just made all of us realize how strong vasto lordes are and how weak SS is and ichigo. Ya captains got stronger, but only against espada, vasto lordes are on a totally different level as u guys well know. No story progression at all. SS arc progressed perfectly--right after byakuya is defeated aizen makes his move. After that was the bounto arc (i know anime only) but that arc was a good transition in the story as well seeing that the hygyoku (sorry for spelling) needs months to reach full power. I know its not Kubos fault for the release, i didnt mean to imply that im just saying he will lose fan base cuz this arc is a total mess

wrstljr
January 11, 2008, 04:32 AM
He probably will lose fan base because it seems like he has no real idea where this Manga is heading.

I love Bleach but this has been an excessive amount of time without explainthing anything...and at times it feels like things are made up on a weekly basis. My only hope is that Kubo has been distracted by writing new chapters for Zombie Powder...which is superior to Bleach in nearly every way.

Griffith
January 11, 2008, 09:22 AM
Indeed, Zombie Powder was really nice, and I do also get the feeling of things made up, still I hope for some sort of stabilization of the manga with some focus and direction apart from the winter thing. IMO the problem of the manga is that new characters keep popping in and out without any development, and when they return they might seem badass or something like that but in reality, other than their fighting skills they are plain.

Cyanilurus
January 11, 2008, 09:53 AM
Well, I' m hoping he will reveal a background for all the vaizards and the espada... and I really, really hope that they' ll be worth the wait.Other then that, this arc really just seems like it was done just because Bleach got so popular so they didn' t want the foxy run before they ripped off another skin of it.

omoto
January 11, 2008, 12:38 PM
Guys, when did you start reading Bleach?
The Soul Society arc started in chapter 71 and ended in chapter 178 (from vol. 9 to 20)
107 chapters/4 = 26.75 months, or almost 2 and a half years (considering that there are weeks when there's no chapter).
HM start a a little more than 1 year ago. It's way to soon to compare the 2 arcs.
If you guys start reading after a certain arc is completed, with all the chapters available, it's hard to notice things like slow story development, cause you dont have to wait weeks to see what's gonna happen.
And the chapters being 2 min. long, most weekly manga are like that.

wrstljr
January 11, 2008, 02:12 PM
The beginning...I think our major problem here isn't with the soul society arc because it was great and introduced many characters with background as well as setup the entire storyline and the fighting progressed in a logical manner.

The Heuco Mundo arc has more or less been fighting nonstop to get to a destination without explaining why current characters are acting the way they are and moving at an insanely slow pace. I mean how long is/was the #8 (didnt want to try spelling that) espada alive having the same fight without being told his background? It's just bland at times...I long for the days of old bleach where every action in the story seemed premeditated and had some effect on the storyline.

Anyways just my 2 cents

platypus
January 11, 2008, 03:20 PM

Correction

63/4 = 15.75 months, or about 1 1/4 year.

I was expecting a chapter this week, I was thinking the skip was only one week. Boo on me.

Though I do predict that we will get the poll results with 306, and a color spread (I hope)

ShaunMati1
January 11, 2008, 04:28 PM
Guys, when did you start reading Bleach?
The Soul Society arc started in chapter 71 and ended in chapter 178 (from vol. 9 to 20)
107 chapters/4 = 26.75 months, or almost 2 and a half years (considering that there are weeks when there's no chapter).
HM start a a little more than 1 year ago. It's way to soon to compare the 2 arcs.
If you guys start reading after a certain arc is completed, with all the chapters available, it's hard to notice things like slow story development, cause you dont have to wait weeks to see what's gonna happen.
And the chapters being 2 min. long, most weekly manga are like that.

Well the SS arc was an amazing arc, with perfect progression and many characters introduced. Ya now that u mention it SS arc was a real long time also, so i shouldnt be complaining so much. But this arc [HM ARC] is absolutely horrible, many pointless fights have been going on for 4 months now and we still dont know what tousen and gin and aizen are doing and/or planning. To be honest with u i dont think we should have invaded HM. This whole arc made me realize how weak everyone from SS and ichigos crew are, and how strong aizen and co. are. Rather than invade HM they should have just trained and trained and trained. Im sorry but this is a pointless arc, unless something so tremendous is revelaed at the end of this arc, this arc was trash.

omoto
January 11, 2008, 07:12 PM
Something I forgot to put in the previous post, I'm not happy with the way things are going.
I think SS was the best arc so far, and Ichigo vs. Zaraki the best fight in the whole manga.

To ShaunMati1
I complete understand your opinion.
There are several things that don't make sense to me (Rukia and Renji being there, good arrancars, Rukia beating a espada, Chad losing in 1 strike in the same way it happens in SS, and the list goes on). I was just saying that it's a little too early to call it trash, although so far it seems that way.

Lord Rae
January 11, 2008, 07:34 PM
Bleach fans know nothing of longs waits and slow story progression. Try Berserk... the past year saw MONTHS without a single chapter...actually several multi month breaks... You can't really compare the two because of both the subject matter and the amount of and detail to the art...but still...you have it damn good if you only read Bleach. ;p Currently Berserk is on a break that we don't even know when it will end... it just said at the end of the last chapter "See you next time"...that was I think over a month ago and no word of when the next one will come out...probably sometime in late February...

back on topic I want Zaraki to shake up all this "he'll never get bankai" talk with something so simple and grand that it fits his character perfectly. We may not (and shouldn't see this for several chapters) but hell its my theory....

Zaraki named himself... he named his Vice captain... and we know that swords take after their owners... The reason he's never heard a name and why he can't hear one is because it doesn't have one. So boom....He'll have to name it... but once he does... look out. ;p

lilkwarrior
January 11, 2008, 08:36 PM
Imo Shiroshaki wont appear anytime this arc. This is just the HM-Arc so dont expect anything uber for now exept the Nnoitora - Kenpachi fight. Its still too early for kenpachi to show some release or anything .. he will just pwn Nnoitora in brutal strenght contest. After that fight im not really sure what will happen , but propably some Vastoolordes will push back the shinigami crew. The ones to fight the vastoolordes are going to be 100% Vaizards and not shinigamis. And Ichigo will be the first shinigami to achieve release higher than bankai. I personally think that when he will fight aizen , shiroshaki and zangetsu will appear and tells him "U can choose either of us to make u stronger . Either shiroshaki or Zangetsu. Who do u trust more ?" .
I think if Kenpachi beats Nnoitora, there's going to be a BIG plot hole; though I would like Kenpachi to defeat Nnoitora, it wouldn't be logical--MAYBE it can be if Nnoitora does not release. If a former Number THREE Espada had to release on Nnoitora to defeat him, I doubt Kenpachi would be able to fully defeat Nnoitora by brute force alone. It doesn't make sense. Tite Kubo has set up an inevitable Bankai by Kenpachi, or a inevitable interuption with drastic story progression will go underway.

Think about it, Ichigo had to release to his Vizard form to beat the Number 6 Espada that probably could severely harm 6 Captains one on one. Ichigo BARELY beaten Grimmjow, and Kenpachi defeats the Espada above Grimmjow with just brute strength?!!! If Kenpachi wins without a Bankai or something, I promise you, that would be poor FAN SERVICE. That would be equal to Hitsugaya defeating Ulquiorra, or something more crazy, Aizen losing to Orihime. I would like Kenpachi defeating a espada, but not ones that are above Grimmjow that Ichigo in Vizard mode barely survived and 4 shinigami had problems with his temporary replacement Luppi. It simply wouldn't make sense in the Bleach universe.

Neuroff
January 11, 2008, 08:48 PM
I think if Kenpachi beats Nnoitora, there's going to be a BIG plot hole; though I would like Kenpachi to defeat Nnoitora, it wouldn't be logical--MAYBE it can be if Nnoitora does not release. If a former Number THREE Espada had to release on Nnoitora to defeat him, I doubt Kenpachi would be able to fully defeat Nnoitora by brute force alone. It doesn't make sense. Tite Kubo has set up an inevitable Bankai by Kenpachi, or a inevitable interuption with drastic story progression will go underway.

Think about it, Ichigo had to release to his Vizard form to beat the Number 6 Espada that probably could severely harm 6 Captains one on one. Ichigo BARELY beaten Grimmjow, and Kenpachi defeats the Espada above Grimmjow with just brute strength?!!! If Kenpachi wins without a Bankai or something, I promise you, that would be poor FAN SERVICE. That would be equal to Hitsugaya defeating Ulquiorra, or something more crazy, Aizen losing to Orihime. I would like Kenpachi defeating a espada, but not ones that are above Grimmjow that Ichigo in Vizard mode barely survived and 4 shinigami had problems with his temporary replacement Luppi. It simply wouldn't make sense in the Bleach universe.
Kenpachi knowing his zanpakutou's name would raise his power exponentially, he doesn't need to have bankai. Just think about it. Let's say clashing with his zanpakutou halves his power. Then just knowing his zanpakutou's name would easily make Kenpachi more than twice as strong as he used to be.

black_burn
January 11, 2008, 09:45 PM
It would be a cool twist if Zaraki's Zanpakutou asked him its name instead of telling him.

Sometimes I feel the hueco mundo arc would be better if it was from the enemy
(arrancar) side.

notBowen
January 11, 2008, 10:26 PM
Sometimes I feel the hueco mundo arc would be better if it was from the enemy
(arrancar) side. I think it would be, but only because I love Gin and Aizen far too much.

Then again the bits where say Grimmjow beat the hell out of those two Aizen groupies or when Nnoitra stopped Ulquiorra in the hall for a chit chat were all interesting little bits. No time for them at the moment though really. I think when the arc comes to a head we'll all think better of it.

TheChosenOne
January 11, 2008, 10:36 PM
It would be a cool twist if Zaraki's Zanpakutou asked him its name instead of telling him.

You mean his zanpak asking Zaraki, well considering he does not know, that would kinda be contradictory. Most likely his zanpak will tell him, since I don't think the zanpak asks the wielder its name :)

Streifen
January 11, 2008, 11:01 PM
hehehe i find it funny though... :D then the zanpak shouts bankai and zaraki turns into a hippo and the sword wields zaraki,,,,

honest_hypocrite
January 11, 2008, 11:50 PM
Kenpachi knowing his zanpakutou's name would raise his power exponentially, he doesn't need to have bankai. Just think about it. Let's say clashing with his zanpakutou halves his power. Then just knowing his zanpakutou's name would easily make Kenpachi more than twice as strong as he used to be.

^^This. I do wish for Ken to get a bankai, but once he does I honestly believe it could rival any other power in bleach. So just knowing his zanpakutou's name would probably be sufficient to defeat Nnoitorra. The fact that he can even spar with the 5th espada already tells you volumes about his progression. If he still had the same strength as when he fought Ichigo, he would not be able to do this.

genkizen
January 12, 2008, 12:22 AM
I like in bleach how there are more factors in a fight than just power level. Makes things much more interesting, but part of me still finds it hard to see Kenpachi sparring off with Noitra when Ichigo in Bankai was saying how heavy Noitra's weapon was and got his ass beat for the millionth time AGAIN. Although Ichigo must have been and looked completely exhausted.

Prediction for Next Chap: Szaelle finally gone, and something more indepth on the Ken-Nnoitra fight than just clashing sword/crescent moon scythe looking thing.

TheChosenOne
January 12, 2008, 12:31 AM
Ichigo was completely drained from his fight with Grimm, so we don't know how he would've fared against Nnoi. I think he might be on par, since Ichigo was owning Grimm in the first few moments and during the end. So he could give Nnoi a run. :)

zShadowz
January 12, 2008, 01:11 AM
Well heres a pretty good prediction:
Byakuya told:
"The real Battles start now"
-Which means Szaye vs Mayuri (over)... or Szaye ll come out of Mayuri and blow his body like ishida did.. and then new battle...

-Kenpachi vs Noitora... Noitora releases, then kenpachi do the same ... or just nuke him down in a big fight...

-Ichigo vs Ulquiora... Ulquiora sleeping for too long, so he wakes up and fights ichigo...

-Grimmjow - either dies by Ulquiora or stays injured in ground till be punished after fights.

-Nel - either helps Ichigo vs Ulquiora or gets her form back and go fight that Espada Girl that was watching the Ichigo vs Grimmjow fight if she joins the party...

-Byakuya - Well i guess he ll stay watching a bitlonger ... and help the injured ppl

-Renji, Ishida, Sado - If Szaye vs Mayuri end by Szaye destroi Mayuri body they ll end the fight... Otherwise Renji, Ishida and Sado ll just kill some low lvl arrankares.. and run away.

-Rukia ll be helping Renji, Ishida, Sado if they chose run.

-Inoue ... Two things can happen... 1st aizen finds a way to make every1 backup and go back, and every1 is forced to leave inoue behind, otherwise when they pullback or win the fights she ll go with them back... theres a small probability 3rd option that is: inoue told that she would make Hogyouku never be created... she can also stay for her choice to do that ...

well this is my thinking... :)... enjoy

TheChosenOne
January 12, 2008, 02:24 AM
@zShadowz

Welcome to mangahelpers, hope you have a great time here. :)

I think byakuya could be talking about the fights that will happen. Since he was telling rukia to rest and kinda implying to get ready for another fight. I dont thing ichigo is strong enough at the moment to fight ulq, so most likely after the rescue he will train. :)