PDA

View Full Version : Pinoy Thread v7

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

bax
January 02, 2008, 02:00 AM
Since the last one got pass 1000 posts.. here it is....

Version 7!!

Have fun =D

CinderFury
January 02, 2008, 02:02 AM
yey! first post aside from the thread starter!

bakashijinsan yep. pero mock board exam pa lang for CPA board exam.

hunter71485
January 02, 2008, 02:06 AM
d*mn. my head hurts. then i realized v.6's closed. *sigh*. guess i'd have to settle for 2nd post.

i'm going back to sleep.

bakashijinsan
January 02, 2008, 02:08 AM
naunahan na naman ako :scry

CPA pala kukunin mo. Kelan exams?
[hr]
Thanks a bunch Bax!

hunter71485
January 02, 2008, 02:58 AM
OKAY... SINO SA INYO SI PAO NAVARRO?!!!!

CinderFury
January 02, 2008, 03:06 AM
yep. it's the certified public accountants exam. tagal pa. i will be graduating (hopefully) this march and have the exam this october of 2008. hehehehe.

but i have a mock board exam this saturday and sunday in an accounting review school in manila.

hunter71485
January 02, 2008, 03:07 AM
ei guys, (especially imperium) look at this:
http://profiles.friendster.com/3393190

bakashijinsan
January 02, 2008, 03:39 AM
who is PAO NAVARRO??? Someone from us here in the hangout?
[hr]
Added the goddess!
[hr]

yep. it's the certified public accountants exam. tagal pa. i will be graduating (hopefully) this march and have the exam this october of 2008. hehehehe.

but i have a mock board exam this saturday and sunday in an accounting review school in manila.

ang aga mo naman magreview Cinder! :blink

I remember somebody told me that there's an exam for CPA's wherein you would count coins by ten peso values or something like that?

baboysai
January 02, 2008, 04:49 AM
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! V7!

I'm gone a coupla days and you start a new thread! :yelling

and guess who's gonna get his *ss toasted with my lightning bolt... someone who posted my friendster profile! :yelling

oh well. That did give me a jolt. you hunter you... -_-

Hello Cinderfury! I believe I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm the sweetest person here in this thread! No, I'm not scary at all! Oh, it seems I don't need to introduce myself since SOMEONE put my profile out here! :laser

ahem. ehehehe see? I'm really sweet.

hunter71485
January 02, 2008, 05:12 AM
... !!!
*goddess casts lightning bolt*
rolls DC = 24

*hunter71485 attempts to dodge*
rolls 18;
add dexterity modifier + 4;
add equipment modifier +3;

rolls 18+4+3 = 25 total
*hunter71485 dodges lightning bolt*

THAT WAS CLOSE!!!!

okay.... now i'm REALLY gonna buy +7 lightning rod...

@pao navarro --> CinderFury

bakashijinsan
January 02, 2008, 05:49 AM
oh yes! bbsai is the sweetest! You'd experience the sweetness when you get struck by the lightning bolts. :XD Just look at her emoticons--errr, very sweet... :sweat

@hunter
shouldn't you be throwing a saving throw against bolt attacks? Or are you dodging differently than the Dunegeons and Dragons rules?

and you found out who CinderFury is? KTT? Sumanib ka ba kay hunter?

CinderFury
January 02, 2008, 06:02 AM
hello peeps.

@ bakashijinsan, hunter said he will hunt down my friendster. i'd like to see him try. what sucks with the CPA board exam is the national passing percentage plays around 18-39% the last of which was 39%, about 8,000 took the exam and only 3000 passed.

indi ako nagrereview. there's a mock board exam given by one of the review schools and were asking for representatives from universities and colleges offering accountancy courses and my school is sending me there.

@ baboysai, kanina hunter gave me a link in friendster, indi ko naman pinapatulan kase baka it was one of his ploys to find out my account by checking out the who's viewed me. sabi nya sayo daw yun so be mad with him.

thanks for the welcome. hehehehe. okay, i'll settle with the 2nd pinakamabait.

hunter71485
January 02, 2008, 06:27 AM
@ bakashijinsan, hunter said he will hunt down my friendster. i'd like to see him try. what sucks with the CPA board exam is the national passing percentage plays around 18-39% the last of which was 39%, about 8,000 took the exam and only 3000 passed.

you know what? i'll just wait for the list of cpa examiners to be released on the net. i'm an extremely patient person.

@bss
saving throws? wouldn't work.

wait... i just angered a deity... does that give me DS points, gain -500 karma, or both?

baboysai
January 02, 2008, 06:51 AM
you're really living up to your name. -_-

hunter. get it? bohahahaha. Aside from the fact that I'm extremely sweet and kind, I'm really corny.

@CF, I believe I didn't get to read your newbie answers (if anyone has asked you any).

a: favorite manga?
b: current reading list? (manga and/or books)
c: favorite anime?

CinderFury
January 02, 2008, 08:02 AM
the CPA exam is usually released the next two days and posted in newspapers and websites on the third day from the date of the exam. tagal pa ako. october of 2008 pa. hehehehe.

baboysai favorite manga of all time would be hunter x hunter, too bad togashi is always sick with these mysterious diseases. what i am reading right now is prince of tennis (malapit na ang ending), naruto, bleach, hajime no ippo.

current reading list? yung sinabi ko sa taas. at this very moment what i am reading is: sex with the queen, 900 years of vile kings, virile lovers and passionate politics by eleanor herman. the book i read before that was we believe, a survey of the catholic faith (and before you guys think ahead, i am not a fanatic nor a praise the lord palakpakan natin ang panginoon hippie). i can read anything depende sa topak ko.

the first anime i have ever watched without fail was yaiba, or Kenyuu Densetsu Yaiba, pangalan nung bida dun was yaiba kurogane. hehehe.

sorry kung medyo lame.

hunter71485
January 02, 2008, 08:22 AM
the first anime i have ever watched without fail was yaiba, or Kenyuu Densetsu Yaiba, pangalan nung bida dun was yaiba kurogane. hehehe.

fave ko yun! lalo na si musashi miyamoto -- using twigs to counter swords. amazing! he truly uses the laws of animé!! [laws of animé -- ask bbsai where to find the list]

i was gonna write off something here, unfortunately when i read our dear goddess' reply my mind went blank -- droid memory wipe. aw shucks.

yoniekai
January 02, 2008, 08:22 AM
who's this pao navarro you're talking about? baka si cinder yan, na add ka sa YM

BBSAI! YOU LOOK LIKE........................................ gladys reyes. haha. a little. nice pics nice pics

oh man my head has been hurting a lot lately. i take five paracetamols every week. not good. see you in the next life

CinderFury
January 02, 2008, 08:25 AM
yeah. and i find it funny when strong people (musashi miyamoto) and other japanese characters in manga and anime, when they become old and legendary they shrink into a little old man. baket kaya ganun.

yoniekai
January 02, 2008, 08:30 AM
speaking of miyamoto musashi, i still cant get enuf of vagabond... the latest chapter was so fcking cliffhanging

hunter71485
January 02, 2008, 08:35 AM
now i remember what i was going to write...

@CinderFury
are you a narutard? if you are, you'll see plenty of pinoys in spoiler discussion... poor chaps, having to live in narutard threads and never knowing our glorious hangout thread...

yoniekai
January 02, 2008, 08:38 AM
really? there's lots of pinoys in the naruto forums?? who are they

CinderFury
January 02, 2008, 08:41 AM
hindi naman ako ganun ka fanatic ng naruto, kung ganun ka ka idealistic at na naive na tao ngayon eh you'll end up being a taong grasa on the streets and taken advantage of.

hunter71485
January 02, 2008, 09:38 AM

well... remember Audition? he lives there...

baboysai
January 02, 2008, 10:03 AM
BBSAI! YOU LOOK LIKE........................................ gladys reyes. haha. a little. nice pics nice pics

oh man my head has been hurting a lot lately. i take five paracetamols every week. not good. see you in the next life

actually i get that a lot. -_- it's not like I look like her, it's more like *she looks like me* hehehehehe.

and speaking of pains, my wisdom tooth is growing right through my cheek! wtf is that! i have to go to the dentist tomorrow and get it out.

speaking of miyamoto musashi, i still cant get enuf of vagabond... the latest chapter was so fcking cliffhanging

have there been new chapters scanlated? anyway, even if there were any, i tried dl-ng some chapters of my followed manga, and it's just frustrating that dl-ing 7 mb takes an hour and a half, and sometimes gets cut off! :yelling the whole night i just managed to dl a chapter each from 2 manga.

marami sila. I've encountered at least 3 from different threads. and I even PM-ed one, inviting him to join this thread. dinedma ako. huhu. seems he doesn't believe in goddesses. hmp.

yoniekai
January 02, 2008, 12:00 PM
hahaha! bigyan mo ng friendster link, siguradong papansinin ka niyan. :D oh yeah wisdom teeth SUCKS big time. the dentist said that its natural, but heck its so painful so i tried having it pulled out but its still too deep to remove. patanggal mo nalg kung pwede bb. walang skedule ang sakit, lumalabas randomly. i endured the pain for 2 months. parang iniipit ang ugat. couldn't sleep or eat well.
--------------
shit man im so clueless about some famous members here. last week i just knew GK was deaf. this time i just found out winterlion is a mother. i just did a restructuring of her in my mind :xp

bakashijinsan
January 02, 2008, 12:53 PM
BBSAI! YOU LOOK LIKE........................................ gladys reyes.

WAHAHAHAHAHA! Natawa ako dito ng sobra! Nagising tuloy ako! :rofl

re: Pinoy members who just live in Naruto forums

can't blame them if they are that crazy about naruto. Heck I'm crazy enough about One Piece that we talk about it out loud with my co-one-piece-otaku wherever we went.

Well, if they live there, I live here (and boarding in the RTS Threads). It's been a long time since I browsed the whole forum so I'm not familiar with what's happening here and there.

re: wisdom tooth

is it really that painful? I don't recall my wisdom tooth giving me such pain. O di na lang sya talaga tumubo ng husto. Kase parang nakasilip lang yung wisdom tooth ko sa gilagid ko e and never bothered to come out.

re:yaiba

WAAAH! Nostalgia of the old anime! I finished this anime in channel 5 before. Did you know that the mangaka of yaiba is the same mangaka of Detective Conan and Kaitou Kid?

hunter71485
January 02, 2008, 01:15 PM
Well, if they live there, I live here
does that make us roommates?!!!

re: wisdom tooth
i'm still having problems with them. all four of them decided to grow at the same time. there's even several days when i couldn't shut my mouth properly -- not properly aligned....

Did you know that the mangaka of yaiba is the same mangaka of Detective Conan and Kaitou Kid?
yep. he made a crossover. hilarity ensues.

oh yeah, now i remember! i was going to share a little story about...
a conversation between me and my cousinhe said he loves JPOPso i asked him do you like doing JthenPOP?

he sat stunned for a moment... then replied
not what you're thinking
so i thought, "he's kinda slow on the uptake. must train his mind...."
[hr]
.... am i the only one who got it, though?

oh well... i'm going to sleep... have to do laundry in the morning. see ya!

bakashijinsan
January 02, 2008, 02:20 PM
does that make us roommates?!!!

Roomy? LOL! Nice! I got a roommate!

JPOP eh? I was thinking of some other name for it but I think that's better. It's wholesome :grin

yoniekai
January 02, 2008, 02:43 PM
me too! we're roomies! really.... we need to get a life :scry haha

oh yeah, i released a one piece 484 scan, get it out guys, no OP scan yet here in MH. :D

Imperium
January 02, 2008, 03:02 PM
And just came to say thanks~ =D

(Spamming...me!? Noooo! >__> )

~Lilium~
January 02, 2008, 04:03 PM
:nuts wow version 7 >___> already...

tayo ba yun pinakang maraming versions sa international thread?

ohyah, magprapractice ako ng tagalog thru typing anyways :XD
correct me if i make a mistake... :scry i hope its not too bad.. :(

bakashijinsan
January 02, 2008, 05:06 PM
no problem lil :thumbs

kahit ano naman pedeng maging tagalog word e. Tagalog/Filipino usually adapts words from other languages for their own use.

@yonie

Thanks for the scans. you're a real savior! I was counting on FH for their release then realized that they a a drama section in MH too.

got to go for a while. I got hooked reading catcher in the rye and I need to finish it before evening :amuse

CinderFury
January 02, 2008, 06:05 PM
morning peeps.

oo nga pala, meron ba kayong alam na bilihan ng notebook na mura lang at maayos? manila at metro manila areas lang ah. hehehehe. baka mamaya dalhin nyo ako sa kung saaang dulo ng mundo pa eh.

hunter71485
January 02, 2008, 08:31 PM
oo nga pala, meron ba kayong alam na bilihan ng notebook na mura lang at maayos? manila at metro manila areas lang ah. hehehehe. baka mamaya dalhin nyo ako sa kung saaang dulo ng mundo pa eh.

anong klaseng notebook? deathnote book ba? hehe. ung paper o ung notebook as in laptop?

CinderFury
January 02, 2008, 10:05 PM
^ hunter71485

yung notebook na sa front cover merong pictures ng love teams either kay jolina at marvin o pwede na rin yung kay guy and pip.

hehehehe. kung wala na nun, i'll settle for a laptop notebook. may alam ba kayo?

~Lilium~
January 02, 2008, 10:45 PM
no problem lil :thumbs

kahit ano naman pedeng maging tagalog word e. Tagalog/Filipino usually adapts words from other languages for their own use.

:XD haha i think ur right there :p i just realized i used 'magprapractice' which is an english word tagaloganized :p

hunter71485
January 02, 2008, 11:24 PM
yung notebook na sa front cover merong pictures ng love teams either kay jolina at marvin o pwede na rin yung kay guy and pip.

andami sa divisoria ng ganun... 5 pesos lang....

tagaloganized

LIL! YOU FAILED YOUR TEST! it's "tagalized", not "tagalogized". tagalized means to translate into tagalog. i got that definition from telenovelas.

~Lilium~
January 02, 2008, 11:30 PM
andami sa divisoria ng ganun... 5 pesos lang....
:headscratch 'kala ko she was talking about laptop nutbooks :oh

LIL! YOU FAILED YOUR TEST! it's "tagalized", not "tagalogized". tagalized means to translate into tagalog. i got that definition from telenovelas.
XD it does sound better. less wordy :XD

CinderFury
January 02, 2008, 11:41 PM
^ yeah. i was talking about laptop notebooks. huhuhuhu.

no one could understand my sick, twisted humor.

bakashijinsan
January 02, 2008, 11:47 PM
notebooks? Basta PC, sa Gilmore dapat ang punta!! It's the haven of all PC geeks. Just one ride from LRT Line 2 (the one going from Recto to Santolan)

But if you still want those Juday/Piolo, Guy/Pip notebooks, well, yes! Divisoria's the place for you. :XD

rai-chu
January 03, 2008, 12:18 AM
Good afternoon, btw notebooks sa gilmore? bakit hindi ba pwede sa green hills na lang?? ^^

nevermind, just want to say good afternoon. kukuha lang me ng mga mangas (since tagal na ako hindi Ol) XD

hunter71485
January 03, 2008, 01:00 AM
deduction: raichu likes hit-and-run tactics.

@bss
i never really liked the idea of notebooks. for me, there's nothing better than a desktop pc. the way i view notebooks is, they're the "portable consoles" of PCs, like psp is the portable console of ps3.

CinderFury
January 03, 2008, 03:09 AM
the laptop notebooks, i need it for its portability.

yung jolina and marvin na notebooks bibigay ko kay bakashijinsan and yung guy and pip notebook bibigay ko kay hunter71485 since sila yung nagturo sa akin na sa divisoria nakakabili nun. tol' salamat sanyo ha.

hunter71485
January 03, 2008, 03:15 AM
buti sana kung makabili ka dun without attracting too much attention. nung huling punta ko dun e naka t-shirt, shorts at tsinelas lang ako....

CinderFury
January 03, 2008, 06:47 AM
sino sanyo ang computer geek? i need help with notebook specification. huhuhuhu

yoniekai
January 03, 2008, 08:55 AM
la naman akong masasabi tungkol sa laptop................. except DONT USE VISTA BUNDLED ONES. really. really. vista sucks right now, so many bugs and annoying shit going on, just use XP sp2. its better than vista with no sp.

if you really want to buy, just buy it according to your needs that's all. if you're a gamer, or a media guy.... maybe for general purposes just buy one that has high memory (both). choosing memory is more efficient than the processor. and DELL rocks too, if you want, get it

~Lilium~
January 03, 2008, 03:48 PM
oo nga pala is divisoria and 168 merged? or are they separate outlets?

as for laptops, dunno if you already found some but this might help anyways ...
sometimes there are some at the newpapers. >.> well my dad found some there a few times for a quite good price :amuse

CinderFury
January 03, 2008, 07:10 PM
good morning. please send, no wait, flood messages in the ym of bakashijinsan kase wala lang.

hunter71485
January 03, 2008, 07:47 PM
oo nga pala is divisoria and 168 merged? or are they separate outlets?

they're separate buildings.

bakashijinsan
January 03, 2008, 10:42 PM
good morning. please send, no wait, flood messages in the ym of bakashijinsan kase wala lang.

nag advertise ka pa pala dito ha! Regardless, malamang ignore ko lang yun dahil sa dami ng priority issue ko kanina.

Oh well, tulog muna! See you later guys!

CinderFury
January 03, 2008, 11:32 PM
^ syempre anything to help you out and nudge you one step further to insanity.

hunter71485
January 03, 2008, 11:45 PM
^ syempre anything to help you out and nudge you one step further to insanity.

he already is. we all are -- well, except for you maybe.

CinderFury
January 03, 2008, 11:57 PM
^ yep. it seems i am the only sane person around here. kayo kase mga paranoid, pero alam ko na pinaguusapan nyo ako behind my back. ako lang din ata mahilig sa bata, kaya nung christmas i have my little cousins gin para maramdaman din nila yung "spirit" of christmas. ako lang din ang nagiisip sa mga mahihirap kaya kung kumakain ako ng chicken joy sa harap nila para lalo nila ma feel ang spirit of christmas and look forward to noche buena.

gayahin nyo ako. ayos ba?

hunter71485
January 04, 2008, 05:14 AM
ako lang din ata mahilig sa bata
PEDO!!!!!

ako lang din ang nagiisip sa mga mahihirap kaya kung kumakain ako ng chicken joy sa harap nila para lalo nila ma feel ang spirit of christmas and look forward to noche buena.

sure ka na hindi mo kamag-anak mga macapagal, o mga arroyo?

CinderFury
January 04, 2008, 05:40 AM
^ hindi. ikaw kamaganak ko. hehehehe

hunter71485
January 04, 2008, 06:53 AM
sorry, di ako kumakain ng chicken joy.

CinderFury
January 04, 2008, 07:22 AM
mga kapatid ano ang internet connection nyo? PLDT plan 999? globelines? or what. yung local lang ah. hehehehehe.

yoniekai
January 04, 2008, 07:34 AM
chickenjoy. mula pagkabata hanggang ngayon, ikaw ay aking inaasam asam. bahagi ng aking buhay magpakailanman. hindi malilimutan ang ang lasa na walang pababago-bago mong ibinibigay. at ang sarsa na talagang walang kapatas, mahal kita chickenjoy, huwag mo akong iwan

CinderFury
January 04, 2008, 07:50 AM
^ wait lang ah. punasan ko lang nose bleed ko.

hunter71485
January 04, 2008, 09:29 AM
mga kapatid ano ang internet connection nyo? PLDT plan 999? globelines? or what. yung local lang ah. hehehehehe.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/218375383.png

yoniekai
January 04, 2008, 09:35 AM
did i tell you guys already vista sucks? i think i did. yes, vista sucks. it sucks. vista sucks. it sucks. dont you think you should expect something like the successor to xp sp2 to be just as stable, but sorry, microsoft fucked us again, its not the successor. it sucks. another milestone in microsoft's "fucking the world" timeline. there's so many bugs and shit happening in my vista right now. so many. it sucks BIGTIME. my internet connection keeps changing settings no matter what i do, no matter what i tell it, DO NOT AUTO-TUNE, but NO! it still keeps changing!!!!!! WTF!!

hunter71485
January 04, 2008, 10:59 AM
dont you think you should expect something like the successor to xp sp2 to be just as stable, but sorry, microsoft fucked us again, its not the successor. it sucks.

that's why they'll release xp sp3 AFTER 3 years. it was due on 2005. then they thought if they released it, no one will buy vista. so they adopted a 'wait-and-see' approach.

yoniekai
January 04, 2008, 12:45 PM
yeah and they fucked that up too. earlier they were planning to cancel all XP releases shortly after vista but the massive amount of complaints and negative criticism to vista prompted them to push back that date further, (they were wrong to assume that, so they waited and see what happens) just goes to show that XP is still more preferable than vista.

btw do you guys Oda's SBS? arlongpark has compiled stephen's translations for this. i love to read this stuff :D oda is just funny
SBS at arlongpark.net (http://arlongpark.net/Manga/SBS)
oh yeah no sbs for volume 46 cause it's the "inside thousand sunny" special. download v46 HQ at null! and v47 HQ too. i just gotta plug one piece. wa

hunter71485
January 04, 2008, 01:27 PM
WARNING!!! RANT AHEAD!!!

hey, have you guys seen the news? jennylyn mercado is pregnant. two months. Ha! i knew something like this'll happen soon. follows the trends of young actresses (includes camille pratts) getting 'additional baggage'...

... and to think jennylyn's promoting gabriela and women's rights... why didn't she promote traditional moral values?

... sigh. reminds me of a former acquaintance(daughter of my mom's co-worker) whose dad e 'nagpakabit', rebelled and got banged by her 'friends' (who all deny to be the father).

may not be the same, but they're setting worse examples for today's kids to follow. moral degradation at its full swing. hindi dahil mag bf/gf e pwede nang gawin lahat. pero dahil nga ang previous generation e malalandi na, na-indoctrinate nila ngayon ang mga kasunod na 'role models'.

previous generation e malalandi naneed hints? okay. sharon, vilma santos and melanie marquez have kids from multiple fathers. and that's not all of them.

i'm not saying jennylyn's on the way to become one of the list, but the cultural impact is now like "nasa edad naman na. pwede na."

we have become a cultural slave of tv influence. if mike enriquez runs for president for 2016, then he'd definitely win. that's the kind of influence they get.

rai-chu
January 04, 2008, 07:04 PM
deduction: raichu likes hit-and-run tactics.

Huh? What do you mean by that??? I'm confused in this statement XD

About you're rambling yup i agree with you that, but sometimes we have to accept some harsh truth about things in life.

@yoniekai

dati vista din ako, pero na bad-trip ako dahil minsan meron error na identify pero pilit ko inaayos pero di ko parin maayos. Kaya eto revert back ako sa xp, Sana ayusin ng microsoft yung vista para naman mapakinabangan imibis na medyo mainis ka...

BTW, gud am to all :D

hunter71485
January 04, 2008, 08:22 PM
Huh? What do you mean by that??? I'm confused in this statement XDpasulpot-sulpot ka lang eh. tignan mo post count mo. it means
you've got a life

bakashijinsan
January 04, 2008, 08:52 PM
actually dadaan lang yan si rai-chu dito kapag RAWS days. tapos post dito para mangamusta sabay banat ulit ng layas :amuse

No Jump till the 18th!!!! :yelling WTF! :scry

hunter71485
January 04, 2008, 09:41 PM
oo nga. mukha nga. check natin yung fave title niya...

checking...

done.

one piece at bleach. mostly bleach.

Paper
January 05, 2008, 01:38 AM
:yelling AMF! page 5 na kaagad!?!?!? :rofl

hunter71485
January 05, 2008, 02:53 AM
where have you been l4pb?
[hr]
GASP!!! CinderFury's an *uber* fan of Prince of Tennis!!!

CinderFury
January 05, 2008, 05:57 AM
i'm not a uber fan of prince of tennis. mag ending na lang sya kase.

okay, my turn to rant.

i had 4 mock exams today. i think i did okay in theory of accounts, so-so in auditing theory, and went down hill, straight from hell then after. sa business law and taxation first 2 answers ko mali na agad. bullcrap. then sa next subject, management advisory services, lahat mga 75 percent hinulaan ko.

all questions were 60 items each subject. sigh.

tom naman i'll be taking mock board exam in practical accounting 1, practical accounting 2 and auditing practice.

nasa huli ang pagsisisi. i should have reviewed during the holiday break and kahapon din instead of just playing pokemon (gotta catch them all).

hunter71485
January 05, 2008, 06:04 AM
i had 4 mock exams today. i think i did okay in theory of accounts, so-so in auditing theory, and went down hill, straight from hell then after. sa business law and taxation first 2 answers ko mali na agad. bullcrap. then sa next subject, management advisory services, lahat mga 75 percent hinulaan ko.

all questions were 60 items each subject. sigh.

tom naman i'll be taking mock board exam in practical accounting 1, practical accounting 2 and auditing practice.

nasa huli ang pagsisisi.
hindi totoo yan ang pagsisisi ay kaakibat ng pangyayari.

i should have reviewed during the holiday break and kahapon din instead of just playing pokemon (gotta catch them all).

pokemon on DS?

CinderFury
January 05, 2008, 06:30 AM
^ kung hindi totoo? ano ang totoo? hahahaha

hunter71485
January 05, 2008, 06:33 AM
ang totoo ay:

truth is stranger than fiction

CinderFury
January 05, 2008, 06:35 AM
and the truth (which you have said as stranger than fiction) will set you free?

baboysai
January 05, 2008, 08:48 AM
Yoh! Just dropping by, I feel awful nasusuka ako bye.

yoniekai
January 05, 2008, 09:04 AM
Yoh! Just dropping by, I feel awful nasusuka ako bye.
hm. this must be what they call, "its that time of the month"

mga fre wala tayo niyan. GIMIPAYB! yeah

rai-chu
January 05, 2008, 09:08 AM
@hunter71485

yup meron naman po akong life ^^, Pero ngayon lang nakakapag OL dahil medyo walang ginagawa sa ngayon, probably i'll try to be active here again.

Natawa naman ako at niresearch pa yung favorites ko lol, well medyo tagal na kasi OL dahil sobrang busy XD XD

@bakashijinsan

napansin mo yun, kaya lang ako ganun dati kasi humahabol lang ako pag meron raw or scanlation then mangkakamusta sa mga kapwang pinoy then out. Probably i'll try to change that tutal naman new year naman XD XD

Asar, walang jump until Jan.18 ang tagal so wala yung inaabangan ko mga mangas :(

tsaka btw gud pm to all. :)

bakashijinsan
January 05, 2008, 10:34 AM
yay! congrats rai-chu! you've broken your record! You've posted 3 messages in 24 hours! :occa

Anong truth is stranger than fiction? :yelling takte! kala ko pa naman kung ano. natawa tuloy ako. :rofl

hm. this must be what they call, "its that time of the month"

maigi na siguro yan kesa yung dysmenorrhea. I heard it really aches that they can't even walk :blink

baboysai
January 05, 2008, 10:53 AM
hey it's not like that! :yelling

but before anything else, hello again rai!!

It's actually nausea from excessive beer and partying. -_- tinitiis ko lang coz i have to catch up with so many manga i missed dl-ing from the crappy dial up. I'm back to my ZPDEE!! how i love it.

yoniekai
January 05, 2008, 11:22 AM
ha! i dont get nausea from beer! high metabolism enables me to process the alcohol fast! instead, i get LBM all the time. :scry but not if i keep pissing it off....

btw bb, how's your thesis? these past 2 weeks i should've done a prototype already. here it is! a blank text document....... wow the reality just sunk in just now haha. im an asshole, my group depends on me, literally. i do almost all. wtf am i doing here....... i have to do it now.... later, i want to read some more manga :D maybe i'll start on ouran

bakashijinsan
January 05, 2008, 11:52 AM
I'm back to my ZPDEE!! how i love it.

By ZPDEE you mean BayanTel? Maganda ba? balak ko na talaga palitan ang PLDT ko e. I always get disconnected.

baboysai
January 05, 2008, 10:14 PM
@yonie, apparently the beer i drank reacted with some meds I took. That was the worst ever.

re: thesis,
heto, blank document din hahahaahaha! Though i will be *ahem* starting in a few hours *ahem* i'll have to update myself with ES 21. I havent read any new chapters on that one! :yelling

re: ouran, yeah that's a funny shoujo manga! Maybe you should also try special A. there are tons of recommended shoujo check here:
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8764

@bss, i guess that's bayantel. But I got it through sky. You can't apply for the net if you don't have sky cable.

bakashijinsan
January 05, 2008, 10:50 PM
@bss, i guess that's bayantel. But I got it through sky. You can't apply for the net if you don't have sky cable.

Aaaw. So it's a bundled package? Oh well, subukan ko na lang BayanTel mismo.

Uy wala pa kayong nagagawa sa thesis documentation nyo!? :blink
Matatapos nyo ba yan?

hunter71485
January 05, 2008, 11:29 PM

ZPDEE? another package ng pldt yan on a different brand....

baboysai
January 05, 2008, 11:48 PM
I don't really know those sister companies.

But i think PLDT nga ata sya, because when I play DOTA the pldt people are gone from bnet. or... wait, was it the other way round? the bayantel people are gone and switched to GG? man it's been a long time since I haven't played. -_-

yoniekai
January 06, 2008, 12:12 AM
GG is cool to all ISPs, that's what's great about it. so many DotA players in GG right.

@bb: yeah i went there sometime back, i remember some great recommendations. i'll start on ouran first. and i checked out special A at mangaupdates, great ratings! will try :amuse

btw i cant work on my thesis now, im doing a 10-page jose rizal lovelife comic. this is why i hate minor subjects. :mad ..... anyway it's my fault im just starting now i have two weeks to do this. :crying so im doing it the efficient way! im gonna show you guys after im done :D

baboysai
January 06, 2008, 01:17 AM
haha ako din. I am cramming the thesis, AND the minor requirements.

Paper
January 06, 2008, 03:24 AM
@hunter- busy sa wow lol...

bakashijinsan
January 06, 2008, 03:40 AM
a PLDT din pala. anyway, it's either I have my DSL plan disconnected together with our phone line and apply for a new one under my name or subscribe to a different provider altogether.

@l4pb

Whoa! Grabe! WOW lang gawa mo? How bout work? BTW may opening pa ba dyan? Naghahanap ako ng options for a different job.

baboysai
January 06, 2008, 03:55 AM
@l4pb!

wow mehn! tagal mong nawala dito ah! how's life? (not wow).

Paper
January 06, 2008, 06:29 AM
@bss- na tapos contract ko mid november last year...la na ako dun! as for openings, parating may opening kase in demand siya.

@bbs- tagal? di naman... naka lurk lang ako parati! lol...di ko pa alam kung anong gagawin ko, if i'm really going to take writing, psych, or culinary....ahhh :yelling

CinderFury
January 06, 2008, 07:37 AM
greetings earthlings.

see, goofing off does pay off. i was playing pokemon whole day friday and had my mock board exam on yesterday and today. each school from metro manila and manila itself was asked to send 9 students to take the mock board exam. 3 of them endorsed by the school and the other 6 endorsed by their local chapter of JPIA (junior philippine institute of accountants). my department chair placed my name as one of the 3 school representatives (and she signed it on my behalf (and without my permission) i didn't know about it because i was in tuguegarao for a business expo and competition for product development and design.

i took the exam, purely out of guts at isa pa ako sa mga nauunang matapos at madaming hula. i was too lazy to compute for the answers for the long problem.

i didn't even have the intention of attending the awarding, together with my classmates, tinatangka naming tumakas, kaso nakaharang yung bantay at ayaw kami paalisin. hehehehe.

they gave awards to the top 30 of the participants. i got 19th place and was given a full scholarship for the review. hahahaha.

and now, back to playing pokemon.

baboysai
January 06, 2008, 07:41 AM
take soul-searching with me and GK! hehe. After my thesis I don't know what to do. -_- I'm also leaning towards culinary... either that, or landscape architecture.
[hr]
@ CF

wow that's amazing! hehe. magaling ka ata talaga e, pa humble effect ka pa!

yoniekai
January 06, 2008, 08:08 AM
bb, culinary? that's a far cry from architecture :sweat but me.... im not planning to be a programmer too :D haha man why did we have to decide on the path so late in life. hm. i just decided that although i can excel in computer science, i just dont have the passion for it like before. im thinking of leaning to making movies....... or write too.... far cries.... :scry

hey if we had a comic industry as big as japan i'd be in it no doubt

baboysai
January 06, 2008, 08:12 AM
Oi yonie! Why are we still here when we have stuff to do??? :yelling

and me too. I'm thinking of pioneering slice-of-life comics in the philippines. Whadya say? hehe.

Paper
January 06, 2008, 08:32 AM
ha? ano nangyari sa architectury mo??? you're giving up your protractors and 2h pencils for spatulas and whisks?!?!

baboysai
January 06, 2008, 08:43 AM
not really. Like, siguro... well, like... sigh.

Kaya nga soul searching e! :yelling

I dunno. It's like an option between culinary (which is no doubt very exciting), or delving deeper into architecture which would include Landscape, and I'd be god-like and stuff. -_-

Kasi, sideline lang naman, either one of those. Because my main mission to fulfill in life would probably be spending time with my children and filthy rich husband 20 hours a day, 6 days a week. heh.

the remaining 4 hours a day would be spent doing either the culinary (or probably pastries and sweets FOR REAL), or archi stuff. And 1 day for my shopping and vanity. :kukuku

Paper
January 06, 2008, 08:55 AM
:rofl ako din (except i'd be spending my time playing videogames, cooking, playing the guitar, and getting sauced)! kelangan ko ng matandang, mayaman na byuda para ez mode! roflmao! ahhh........i've spend a whole year being a bum now (i don't consier a part-time job as something that removes you from bum status)! oh noes! :scry and i still don't have any idea on what to do! tulong batman! :yelling

yoniekai
January 06, 2008, 08:58 AM
hahaha filthy rich husband huh, divorce agad yan hehehe. yes! soul searching! im a really impatient guy you know, i could spend about the start of my adult life doing programs and stuff and be good at it, im good at it anyway, but i dont want to work in a place like that.................................... i want to be free and play and get paid for it. yeah

btw you're right, you could pioneer a slice of life comic. haha. me if i was making movies i'd want to make a gangster movie, like scorsese. scorsese really opened my eyes to movies, i just find his works reallly really really cool

CinderFury
January 06, 2008, 09:02 AM
^ baboysai

indi. chambahan lang talaga yun.

baboysai
January 06, 2008, 09:02 AM
@l4pb

"bakit ba laging...

ako, ako, ako nalang ang bahala sa lahat?"

--batman

:rofl

@yonie
don't you wanna go pinoy comics with me? :wtf kahit di tayo pareho ng genre?

AND SOMEBODY SPANK ME PLEASE! i'm still here at MH when I have stuff to do in the real world! :yelling

Imperium
January 06, 2008, 09:06 AM
@baboysai - :smack :spank

:oh

hunter71485
January 06, 2008, 09:12 AM
@bbsai
seems Imperium's into S&M...

Paper
January 06, 2008, 09:28 AM
:scry pati ba si batman tinataboy ako???? :scry

hunter71485
January 06, 2008, 09:41 AM
@l4pb

don't worry, there's still enteng kabisote....

Paper
January 06, 2008, 09:46 AM
@hunter- NO! batman FTW!!!

1000th POST!!!woooo!!!!! :turtle :confetti

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/level4paperboy/1168702253-1167572904128.jpg

hunter71485
January 06, 2008, 09:54 AM
o yeah!!! i was gonna remind you of that but i've forgotten it!!! hurray for you!!! no, according to my calculations, mine should come on/before april....

CinderFury
January 06, 2008, 09:57 AM
my my my. aren't we all being frisky?

Paper
January 06, 2008, 09:57 AM
@hunter- lol, bakit april pa???? it's in our blood to talk to no end! so just follow what your bonemarrow says!! wahahaha!

hunter71485
January 06, 2008, 09:59 AM
@hunter- lol, bakit april pa???? it's in our blood to talk to no end! so just follow what your bonemarrow says!! wahahaha!

LOL you reminded me, blood is the waste product of our bones....

Paper
January 06, 2008, 10:03 AM
@hunter- lol....

hunter71485
January 06, 2008, 10:10 AM

i was expecting:

l4pb: "o rly?"

me: "rly"

yoniekai
January 06, 2008, 10:15 AM
hahaha congrats fre! join the 1000ers. oi hunter bilisan mo rin, para lahat ng regulars dito 1000+ na :D

@bb: yo let's do it! hehehe actually when culture crash was around i thought it was the savior of the comic industry here, but i was surprised when no issues were coming back... i was planning to apply there too. too bad. there were some wicked great works there. especially "one day isang diwa"

@imperium: dude...... that's freaky. dont tell me thats you man, or darth vader's summer wear

baboysai
January 06, 2008, 10:26 AM
@ imperium. Thanks. I got to write 2 paragraphs, yay!

@l4pb, congrats! :confetti

@hunter, *lightning bolt for no reason* :hug

@CF, ikaw din! bilisan mo! No peer pressure or anything. Besides... I never got to asking, what is your age and sex?

@yonie, yeah lets! I'm thinking of working on it this summer.

I think i have inside info on why culture crash went crash. (my humor is sick, i know). I'll ask around later. My boyfriend works with some guys from culture crash.

@l4pb again, ne, what about you, komikero? wanna join our boat? :D

Paper
January 06, 2008, 10:31 AM
@hunter- baka naman "o rly?" then "ya rly" lol.....

@yonie- ahaha! salamat!

@bbs- i have no drawing skills...as you've all seen before....roflmao...

TechnoMagus
January 06, 2008, 10:35 AM
ei, just reformatted my OS drive and ngaun ko lang cya naging usable nang matagal without any restarts or whatsoever....matagal makahabol....v7 na pala, belated new year, i hope your hands are still intact for more "putukan" or
JPOP....:xp

re: friendster
hehe, nakuha rin ni hunter...."well done my young padawa...." ay, patay na nga pala ung "dark side".....

@bb
kasi ba naman....
http://www.google.com.ph/search?hl=tl&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=HjC&q=baboysai+friendster&btnG=Hanapin&meta=

kekeke.....:yaha

@imp
nice....hard gay sig....u know, it's better if its an animated gif like his hips can pump....:p

re: notebook
i'd much prefer the sam/piolo love team kind...:rofl

gilmore un ung before broadway di ba?
got some unheard of brands there, some priced at less than 35K. oo nga pala, my dad bought one, never used, still in its box....u want it? :smile-big

re: pldt
advertised....512 down 384 up +- 30-40 kbps....:notrust

re: vista
alam nyo ba kn bakit bumamaga mga OS from MS?
http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/pubs/vista_cost.html

they care more about protecting "premium content" than secutiry!!!!! imagine encrypting HIGH DEFINITION video in memory while keeping passwords in plaintext!?!?!? WTF is that?!?!? :yelling
no wonder, you need 1GB RAM MINIMUM now for vista.....:notrust

re: bb's vomiting
refer to jennylyn discussion.....:xp

@yonie
you can try to work at MS. you can help them program various "multimedia enhancements" conforming to "standards"....as usual....:notrust

but if you really did that.....'WAG KA NANG MAGPAKITA PA!!!!! :yelling

Paper
January 06, 2008, 10:44 AM
@kts- in short....vista fails...BIG TIME

baboysai
January 06, 2008, 10:49 AM
@KTT

wtf! I didn't know you could google me!! :yelling man. despite my *cough* celebrity status *cough* I was still surprised that my name would come up on google! -_-

baboysai<-- goes back to MICROSOFT WORD to do her thesis. Still at 2 paragraphs.

Paper
January 06, 2008, 11:00 AM
you can google ANYTHING!

TechnoMagus
January 06, 2008, 11:09 AM
kakainspire avy ni imp, hehehe......:xp

hunter71485
January 06, 2008, 11:24 AM
@hunter, *lightning bolt for no reason* :hug

... kaya pala nabawasan yung ankh of reincarnation ko ng isa...

@CF, ikaw din! bilisan mo! No peer pressure or anything. Besides... I never got to asking, what is your age and sex?

sex: sometimes(?!!!!)

I think i have inside info on why culture crash went crash. (my humor is sick, i know). I'll ask around later. My boyfriend works with some guys from culture crash.

diba sabi nila wla na daw sapat na capital? i think there's another issue: better job offers.

TechnoMagus
January 06, 2008, 11:42 AM
paulo navarro daw oh......bat iba ung pangalan mo sa friendster......:notrust
[hr]
eto pala ibig sabihin nung last name mo, hehehe.....:nuts

....the family name is a derivative of “*”. This word is a likely abbreviation of the Italian phrase "*" or “tiny portion”.

Imperium
January 06, 2008, 11:46 AM
5 days until what?

@imp
nice....hard gay sig....u know, it's better if its an animated gif like his hips can pump....:p I've been to foxy's thread! :rofl :rofl :thumbs

Edit: You guys probably saw this n' stuff...but damn if this vid isnt funny :rofl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xx4tszZ-DE&feature=user

yoniekai
January 06, 2008, 12:01 PM
hahahahaha i havent seen that yet!!! that is so AWESOME damn those inmates are getting............... gay. when they come out its gonna be a whole new reputation.....

@TM: anong MS?

@bb: cool! contact me and stuff if you plan to. its good to have a partner or something to motivate

baboysai
January 06, 2008, 12:15 PM
sex: sometimes(?!!!!)

kyaaa keep it down! :shifty

maybe that'll turn into another "issue" hehe. Anyway, I was being politically correct, but maybe I should also ask the gender, just in case CF has different answers to that. :p

diba sabi nila wla na daw sapat na capital? i think there's another issue: better job offers.

I think there was something about that.

I've been to foxy's thread! :rofl :rofl :thumbs

he actually approved it? My my, I wonder what snoogen will say.

[/quote]Edit: You guys probably saw this n' stuff...but damn if this vid isnt funny :rofl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xx4tszZ-DE&feature=user[/quote]

kyahahahahaha! I didn't think they'd do anime stuff too! :rofl

hahahahaha i havent seen that yet!!! that is so AWESOME damn those inmates are getting............... gay. when they come out its gonna be a whole new reputation.....

I think they were women. :oh

@bb: cool! contact me and stuff if you plan to. its good to have a partner or something to motivate

hehe sige let's tip each other. What would your genre be?

TechnoMagus
January 06, 2008, 12:18 PM
@yonie
microsoft, hehehe.....read up on the vista link.....maaasar ka....

@imp
OMG! there's a new one! that's going to my sig.....out with the countdown....LOL! :XD

bakashijinsan
January 06, 2008, 12:27 PM
why did we have to decide on the path so late in life.

Wala na lang. iiyak na lang ako :scry But Oh well! di pa naman huli ang lahat.

"bakit ba laging...

ako, ako, ako nalang ang bahala sa lahat?"

--batman

Dahil BATMAN KNOWS BEST!!!

seems Imperium's into S&M...

Seems like it. See his avatar? That's Razor Ramon! Hard Gay!

Di na ko nakahabol sa usapan nyo ang dami nyo agad response!
[hr]
bbsai:

Do you know if UP offers TESOL?

TechnoMagus
aba yonie....bilis mo sa comment ah....

yoniekai (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=yoniekai) (7 minutes ago) Show (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xx4tszZ-DE&feature=user#) Hide (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xx4tszZ-DE&feature=user#) Marked as spam
0 http://static.youtube.com/yt/img/pixel-vfl73.gif (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xx4tszZ-DE&feature=user#) http://static.youtube.com/yt/img/pixel-vfl73.gif (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xx4tszZ-DE&feature=user#)

Reply (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xx4tszZ-DE&feature=user#) | Spam (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xx4tszZ-DE&feature=user#)

puta pagkalabas ng kulungan........... bugbog sarado mga yan..... lalo na si gaylord sa gitna

btw i've read all the haruhi novels, the best ang haruhi!

btw, results are out...
http://www.geocities.com/magtibayanime2000/OtakusVerdict/OV2007Results.htm

and hiruma got beaten?!?!?! :yelling
must be some last minute marky fan voting for ichigo....:XD

yoniekai
wtf, how could i forget the meaning of ms.... see, i've been slacking way too much. i just skimmed thru the article, and makes sense, its gonna affect a lot of users. man that's a lot of consequences ms again, another milestone in their "fucking the world" timeline. the article has a cool tone tho, haha

@bb: eh? women? some of those are guys. most of them are guys. oh yeah, if i were to make a comic, i dunno, i can do all genres i guess, its not that boasting, just that i'd be okay doing any. a slice of life genre is really fun to do though. oh yeah, a gangster story is just cool. reaaaally cool

yoniekai
January 06, 2008, 12:29 PM
oh yeah!!! i forgot to plug in school rumble manga again. read it guys! its the best school manga i've read! damn funny and jin kobayashi is just so witty and damn his literacy level

hunter71485
January 06, 2008, 12:29 PM
paulo navarro daw oh......bat iba ung pangalan mo sa friendster......:notrust

eto pala ibig sabihin nung last name mo, hehehe.....:nuts

bb's asking for CinderFury's...

oh noes, i got a bad, bad feeling about this... maybe i should lie low for a while....

yoniekai
January 06, 2008, 12:35 PM
and unfair, why is harima kenji not on the male character of the year? school rumble is nominated a lot, tenma won the girl category. harima is the male protagonist..... he's my favorite character too :D

baboysai
January 06, 2008, 12:43 PM
Wala na lang. iiyak na lang ako :scry But Oh well! di pa naman huli ang lahat.

ahahaha it seems we're all lined up for some soul searching!

bbsai:

Do you know if UP offers TESOL? What's that? :oh

btw, results are out...
http://www.geocities.com/magtibayanime2000/OtakusVerdict/OV2007Results.htm

and hiruma got beaten?!?!?! :yelling
must be some last minute marky fan voting for ichigo....:XD

Thanks for the tip-off KTT.

Yay ES21! Yay School Rumble (patok sa pinoy humor)! Yay... Ichigo? :blink True, it should have been Hiruma! :yelling

But I guess pinoys are more for the usual hero. :notrust Like Manny. hehe.
[hr]
EDIT: Hiruma should have tied up with Harima!

speaking of Harima, I just remembered about the Harry Mckenzie mix up. :rofl

yoniekai
January 06, 2008, 12:47 PM
the anime is still on going right? i love the opening theme for the anime, it fits school rumble. hahaha harima is just so funny, the latest chapter really made me lol unlucky idiot :rofl

btw TM, parang ikaw ang resident chikadora dito eh :XD eto, bagong scandal-thingy
http://www.franky-house.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1659
(tumayo ang balat ko brr)

baboysai
January 06, 2008, 12:57 PM
re:
school rumble, if you're talking about the airing in ABS, it's still on. But s2 was finished months ago. And there seems to have been no rumors about an s3.

regarding the manga, it's one of the best! speaking of its scanlation, Townsocks seems to be taking quite a while with the work. -_- I can hardly wait.

re: genres

I just think that pinoy comics lacks the slice-of-life ones. Or more romance ones too, if that should be included. I mean, kung ang shoujo ay patok na patok, why not try it with original pinoy stories and style?

Maybe gangster would be original too. But could a lot of people relate?

bakashijinsan
January 06, 2008, 01:00 PM
maybe I'd ought to read School Rumble since you're all endorsing it.

Sigh~ I barely have time to read manga nowadays. The only manga that I want to read is One Piece and a few One Shots here and there.

At bakit mga gising pa ata kayo ngayon? usually kapag ganitong oras, ako at si hunter na lang ang gising ah?

I dont' get the scandal thing. I didn;t bother to read the whole article. Plus, I don't want to judge them outright. Ano ba masasabi mo yonie?

TechnoMagus
January 06, 2008, 01:02 PM
just saw the "chikas" on some blog, hehehe....part of my ongoing "background checks" on EVERYONE....:smile-big

you never know how much info can be gleaned from a casual forum/shoutbox post on some site....the data mine is HUGE!!!!

no wonder google founders are dammmned rich! too bad the friendster folks held out.....they could have gottem myspace's spot at the top! :darn

baboysai
January 06, 2008, 01:04 PM
@bss, i'm still awake because I'm still *trying* to finish two papers. keh!

@yonie, again why are we still here?? we should go do our school stuff now! :yelling

@hunter, heh it was a joke. You can come out now.

bakashijinsan
January 06, 2008, 01:09 PM
Kekekeke! Can't get away from MH! Di na talaga maawat ang kaadikan ng mga tao sa MH. Seriously, I also can't get enough of MH when I was reviewing for my board exams.

RESULT: FAILED!!!! :sweat

just saw the "chikas" on some blog, hehehe....part of my ongoing "background checks" on EVERYONE....

you never know how much info can be gleaned from a casual forum/shoutbox post on some site....the data mine is HUGE!!!!

no wonder google founders are dammmned rich!

Uh-oh! KTT's starting to go into "private investogator" mode again. Better hide your profiles now!

baboysai
January 06, 2008, 01:13 PM
kyaaaaa! wag mo ko takutin bss!

*goes back to WORD*

yoniekai
January 06, 2008, 01:15 PM
slice of life, we have pugad baboy and beerkada, but they're four panel types... a major comic slice of life would be great to read.

ah man i know i know, if i were to count the people in my class that likes gangster scorsese movies, i think only two or three. or reads sidney sheldon only one. haha. in that case i could make a................. shoujo! hehehe. you know a fantasy or other fiction would be great but what will really be a hit here would be the realism, and relation to the reader.
[hr]
hmm.... i planned on finishing my rizal comic earlier but wtf. counter-strike is the work of the devil, dont blame me....

baboysai
January 06, 2008, 01:18 PM
exactly. Since the current scene has a lot of mythical and fantasy themed stories out there.

e yung pugadbaboy and beerkada, you're right they're 4-paneled, and strictly comedy. I was thinking more of something with a real plot and stuff.

:scry why are we thinking of comics when I should be thinking about what to present to my prof tomorrow! :yelling

and my boyfriend's coming up to check on me any minute now and see what I've done. Well at least I finished 7 paragraphs. zzzzzzzzzzzz.

yoniekai
January 06, 2008, 01:22 PM
wow... you've got something to present to your prof. :XD kasi yung prof namin eh parang kumpare turing namin sa kanya, lagi kaming nagbibiruan, eh lagi ko rin siyang sinisipsipan "sir, andun sa bahay, grabe malapit na" "sir, nagbabasa ako ngayon oh, tingnan mo, oo nga sir kumpleto, ah, bakit ko naman kokopyahin to mas mabuti kung ako ang gagawa mismo" "sir, chix naman ah hehe kape tayo" hehehe

bakashijinsan
January 06, 2008, 01:36 PM
Ah! They're sleeping! I'm alone again!

bbsai: di kita tinatakot, but it did happen to me so...good luck!

re: Comics

that's a really neat idea! :thumbs maybe we ought to assemble a team and create like a comic club or something. You guys be the artists, and I'll be the guy who cheers you or the guy who keeps you awake till you're finished, just like in the Manga indsutry

baboysai
January 06, 2008, 02:04 PM
ahahaha. I'm not asleep yet, but will be soon.

Regarding the art for my comics (as if i already have a story -_-) i'll have to do some soul-searching for that too! :XD

CinderFury
January 06, 2008, 05:13 PM
do you guys ever sleep? parang lahat kayo ah sobrang tulog.

technomagus what's my friendster account? hahahaha.

morning peeps.

bakashijinsan
January 06, 2008, 05:53 PM
kanina pa natulog yang mga yan. ikaw lang naman ang maagang magising e.
[hr]
I just saw this

I just think that pinoy comics lacks the slice-of-life ones. Or more romance ones too, if that should be included. I mean, kung ang shoujo ay patok na patok, why not try it with original pinoy stories and style?

Maybe gangster would be original too. But could a lot of people relate?

I think a specific genre could only satisfy a specific "social class". Like for most Manilenyos, I think the gangster theme would appeal to them since most people here lived off the street (that was before LAN PC games were invented). Shoujo of course patok yan sa mga nanay, kasambahay sa mga babae na din. Spice of life I think would appeal to the thinker types and emo types of people. I dunno. I just think it will.

How about surrealism with allusions regarding societal problems? I like those. that's why I idolize Murakami :amuse

CinderFury
January 06, 2008, 06:05 PM
so who do i have to sleep with to get 1,000 posts around here?

bakashijinsan
January 06, 2008, 06:22 PM
uuhm...yourself you perv! :yelling

Of course nobody can increase your post unless it's you posting.

hunter71485
January 06, 2008, 06:23 PM
ei bss, why don't we quote him in our sigs?

bakashijinsan
January 06, 2008, 07:08 PM
I'll give you that honor hunter. i'm too sleepy to do anything. Zzzzzzz.

CinderFury
January 06, 2008, 07:44 PM
i am not a perv, i am just naturally curious.

hindi ako pumasok. hehehehe. i'm too lazy.

yoniekai
January 06, 2008, 08:06 PM
langya ang GINAW! sobra, nanginginig pa rin ako....... fuuuu. oi 2log na kyo bakashi, break muna :D kape muna ako

@comic: you're right bakashi, a slice of life would appeal to the emos :XD ah well the demographic of the philippines, majority talga magiging hit ang mas realistic.

fuuu stretching muna ako sobrang ginaw parang nanigas mga buto

bakashijinsan
January 06, 2008, 08:22 PM
@CF

good for you! That's the mark of a TRUE student!

oi 2log na kyo bakashi, break muna kape muna ako

Yes, I'd very much like to do that now. Kaso duty pa ko for the next 30 minutes. Then travel time takes at least 1 hour and a half so I'd be sleeping maybe at around 12 NN.

baboysai
January 06, 2008, 08:43 PM
@yonie, just to say that I finished my target of 2 papers all this time. And got 5 hours of sleep. Kaso I didn't get to do another requirement. But I can cram that inbetween breaks i think.

hay buhay.

@CF, papasok ako ngayon! hehe. Kasi andami ko nang absent. :p

hunter71485
January 06, 2008, 09:46 PM
@bbsai

no! don't do it! that is a mark of a good student.

CinderFury
January 06, 2008, 10:15 PM
midterms na namin bukas. i hate it.

yoniekai
January 06, 2008, 10:16 PM
@yonie, just to say that I finished my target of 2 papers all this time. And got 5 hours of sleep. Kaso I didn't get to do another requirement. But I can cram that inbetween breaks i think.

hay buhay.

@CF, papasok ako ngayon! hehe. Kasi andami ko nang absent. :p
damn you beat me :sweat anyway gawin ko nalg mamaya sa break yun. mga 5 pages nalg natira sa rizal comics ko. na walang ka effort2x pero hindi ko pa rin ginagawa...

help im still addicted to counter! i promised not to play today but i just played three servers.... :scry

bakashijinsan
January 06, 2008, 10:38 PM
help im still addicted to counter! i promised not to play today but i just played three servers....

Go forth and be one of the GOOD STUDENTS in MH! :p Keep on playing!

hunter71485
January 06, 2008, 10:53 PM
yonie! i thought you should know better...

counter-strike does not facilitate fancy moves, or the ability to dodge bullets...change your MOD!!!

yoniekai
January 06, 2008, 11:02 PM
hehehe speaking of that there's a lot of cheaters in the servers recently. yung puro headshot nakakainis nga naasar lahat ng players. mga 2 hits lang patay ka na haha. pinagtutulungan nga namin mga mandaraya. ha. flashbang lang katapat

CinderFury
January 06, 2008, 11:18 PM
sino sanyo dito ang marketing student or a graduate in marketing. i need help in the revision of my thesis. hehehehe.

baboysai
January 06, 2008, 11:32 PM
@CF, you did not answer my questions. -_-

age and sex?

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 12:39 AM
hehehe speaking of that there's a lot of cheaters in the servers recently. yung puro headshot nakakainis nga naasar lahat ng players. mga 2 hits lang patay ka na haha. pinagtutulungan nga namin mga mandaraya. ha. flashbang lang katapat

... which means you're still playing cs 1.3 huh?

upgrade to 1.6 or source... you can't hack your accuracy there.

@bbsai

diba sinagot ko na para sa kanya?;)

CinderFury
January 07, 2008, 01:26 AM
@ baboysai i'm male. hehehehe.

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 02:12 AM
tanong nya sex, hindi gender...

CinderFury
January 07, 2008, 02:57 AM
^ okay. i get some but not as enough as i wanted.

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 03:01 AM
yeah!!! tama information na nakuha ko....

yoniekai
January 07, 2008, 03:41 AM
@hunter: source nga nilalaro ko, yun ang pinakaraming players sa pldtplay. ang installer na ginagamit ay modded ng pldt, kaya me mga restrictions, pero ang iba marunong pa rin maghack ng internal. hm. curious nga ako, next time try ko rin hanapin ang code

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 04:38 AM
@source
hinack? ibig sabihin yung copy nila e altered na, wala kasing restrictive program ang source eh...

baboysai
January 07, 2008, 05:17 AM
^ okay. i get some but not as enough as i wanted.

:blink I didn't see that comin'! :rofl

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 05:40 AM
ugh... the problem of being alone for 12 hours is that i have to cook dinner... not only that, there's also cleaning the house, washing the dishes, unlimited dl-ing in the net....

of course, there's an option, but i don't dare take it.

CinderFury
January 07, 2008, 06:11 AM
:blink I didn't see that comin'! :rofl

i aim to please.

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 06:56 AM
hah! i really love my cooking! fried chicken + chopsuey.... yum!

Paper
January 07, 2008, 07:38 AM
wow hunter fried chicken + chopsuey sabay? may deathwish ka? rofl....

yoniekai
January 07, 2008, 07:39 AM
so let's recap my day. did the necessities, played CS for four hours, then went to school. the teacher had some stuff to do, so a break. had lunch with friends and stuff, then went to a shop. played CS for four hours again. had a class, went home, and here i am playing CS for a target four hours again......

Paper
January 07, 2008, 07:54 AM
hm....i'll do the same...

played wow for an hour, got lunch, played ff12 for the whole day, made dinner, and i now i've just finished playing wow for about 30 mins....gonna play dota now..lol... haven't played it in months but i'm really exited to try the new taverns with their new heroes (never tried any of them lol)

CinderFury
January 07, 2008, 08:07 AM
summary for the day:

nakikigaya, hehehe.

woke up. decided yesterday not to go to class today but only informed my parents of my intention to do so today and they were very supportive of my decision.

listened to the morning rush from 6 am to 9 am.

took a bath.

had my power nap in the morning.

woke up and ate lunch.

read a book about entrepreneurship.

had dinner

again continuing reading the book about entrepreneurship

all these stuff while browsing the net.

my current thoughts is what will i answer to the questions in my midterm exams tomorrow.

baboysai
January 07, 2008, 08:19 AM
summary for the day:

woke up.

MH.

crammed my paper.

school.

home for more cramming. MH.

school.

home. MH.

kehehehehe.

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 08:42 AM
summary of the day:
(nakikigaya din)

gising

boot ng pc

load ng kotor TSL

breakfast

tapos campaign ng kotor TSL

hugas plato

lunch

luto french fries

tambay pinoy hangout

web browsing

tambay pinoy hangout ulit

dota

tambay pinoy hangout ulit

luto dinner

kain part ng dinner

kain dinner

eto ako ngayon

yoniekai
January 07, 2008, 08:50 AM
hehehehehehe galeng ah trend setter pala ako :D

im adding to my recap, reading manga while downloading a movie. and then continue to the four hour counter

Paper
January 07, 2008, 08:53 AM
man i'm so loving that new panda in dota! :XD so simple to play and pretty effective in 1v1 :D

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 08:54 AM
@yonie
still trying to snipe your way to victory?
[hr]
@l4pb
it's the counter for netherdrake...

Paper
January 07, 2008, 08:57 AM
@hunter- which one's the netherdrake? viper? if it is, then oo nga! un ung nakalaban ko na ai lol....

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 08:58 AM
bakit kau naka inbisibol?

Paper
January 07, 2008, 09:01 AM
idol ko si snake eh...roflmao

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 09:03 AM
si snake naka-stealth.....

Paper
January 07, 2008, 09:04 AM
i saved otacon lol....dapat un ung na reply ko kanina!!! argh!

baboysai
January 07, 2008, 09:10 AM
I just want to put it here. That I have sent 10 bolts of lightning to my professor for being an ass today. nuff said.

oh god, that totally sounded so... teen angst! kyahahaha. Even if I'm so over that.

I'm really super tired even if I slept 5 hours.

Paper
January 07, 2008, 09:12 AM
wow...5 hours? thats a lot for you??? thats barely enough for me >__> i normally sleep for 9 lol...then again, im a professional bum...hmhmhm.

baboysai
January 07, 2008, 09:15 AM
It's quite a lot considering it was an "all-nighter". But I usually sleep 9 hours too.

That's why I gained 5 lbs!!! :yelling

:scry that's too much. :scry I'm fat. :crying

Paper
January 07, 2008, 09:20 AM
5lbs??? wtf??? thats supposed to be a lot?!?!?!? you can lose that easily!

baboysai
January 07, 2008, 09:30 AM
No I can't!

I've been gaining and gaining, and never losing anything! in weight, that is. While sa money naman, I've been losing and losing, and never gaining anything. :scry

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 09:38 AM
No I can't!

I've been gaining and gaining, and never losing anything! in weight, that is. While sa money naman, I've been losing and losing, and never gaining anything. :scry

remember when i said i'm 105 lbs before xmas? now i'm 120 lbs. and i can't lose it. darn, seems my body started to normalize to my situation *bum mode*...

sa money naman, antagal ko nang nag-iipon, tapos meron isang absurd na investment ang darating... dun mauubos ang pinag-ipunan ko....:(

yoniekai
January 07, 2008, 09:41 AM
9 hours rin pala kayo? pareho tayo ng timezone :ossu speaking of weight, im gaining too, but that's cause its after the holidays. come march and i'll be thinner than a manga page. hey btw do you guys still grow? i feel i'm growing still, i'm surpassing some friends recently...

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 09:45 AM
ei yonie, why not post a new pic of you?

yoniekai
January 07, 2008, 09:46 AM
good idea, i'll post in the member picture thread tomorrow

Paper
January 07, 2008, 09:55 AM
i'm still growing....sideways...roflmao.... i don;t care if people think i look fat- thats just how a man SHOULD look! all those fags in undearwear commercials are wrong!

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 10:01 AM
yeah, l4pb, that's the way to think!

but it also reminds me of a guy na nakasakay ko sa jeepney. mapapa-OMGWTFHBBQROFLMAO ka talaga... "baboy" is truly an understatement... nakasimangot ang driver at konduktor sa kanya, kasi ang upo niya e pang apat na tao. grabe. ganun kalaki. remember blob? blob's his little brother, compared to size.

yoniekai
January 07, 2008, 10:02 AM
i'm still growing....sideways...roflmao.... i don;t care if people think i look fat- thats just how a man SHOULD look! all those fags in undearwear commercials are wrong!
hahaha langya akala ko seryoso napa lol tuloy ako :rofl

Paper
January 07, 2008, 10:02 AM
ROFLMAO!!! sana naman pang 4 ung bayad niya! :loool

@yonie- :loool bkt? it's true!

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 10:08 AM
@l4pb
judging from the kundoktor's face... no.

Paper
January 07, 2008, 10:10 AM
@hunter- OMGROFLMAOWTF!!!!!

look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCZvYXwBlkk&feature=related ROFLMAO

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 10:18 AM
man, smart bro's really slow....

Paper
January 07, 2008, 10:23 AM
pati globe.....lets all go pldt lol...

yoniekai
January 07, 2008, 10:24 AM
l4pb!!!!! that shit is SO FUCKING COOL!!! "at the gay bar gay bar gay bar" hahaha GALENG!

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 10:27 AM
ei i just noticed...

yonie's closing in on post 2,000 (again)!!!

bakashijinsan
January 07, 2008, 10:34 AM
i'm still growing....sideways...roflmao

nagising ako dito a! :rofl

pati globe.....lets all go pldt lol...

my pldt sucks!

@l4pb

ASTEG nung video a! Hehehehe! galing timing. Kinda like the Naruto version of Lion King or something.

I'm off to work. See you in an hour guys, kung andito pa kayo. :p

Paper
January 07, 2008, 10:38 AM
@yonie- roflmao! just found it in youtube when i was bored lol!

@hunter- lol! halatang walang ma gawa lol!

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 10:40 AM
geh ingat pare.

Paper
January 07, 2008, 10:45 AM
ingat

baboysai
January 07, 2008, 11:31 AM
kyahahaha I just entertained myself with those photo booth series of videos! :rofl

I can never get enough of those! winner!

yoniekai
January 07, 2008, 11:53 AM
hey bb that looks fun, links links!

btw a funny thing happened a while ago in school

me, addressing group members

"so, during the holidays did you study for the thesis?"

"no, did you?"
"no either, did you?"
"me? a little... actually i cant understand it eh... did you?"

"WTF! you didnt learn even one bit?? the hell!"
"did you study during the holidays?"
"no, did you?"

bakashijinsan
January 07, 2008, 11:56 AM
hahaha! typical students do that. can't blame them yonie.

Paper
January 07, 2008, 11:56 AM
di ko alam na uso pa pala counter...i barely get out...

as for the thing that happened in school...well....it's not made for everybody...roflcakes

baboysai
January 07, 2008, 11:59 AM
geh, i can't post the links. I watched like, 15 of them. -_- Tska related vids lang naman sila e.

Ang cute nyo naman bilang groupmates. But isn't that expected of the holidays? Charap kasi just eating and eating and eating...

then I gain 5 lbs. wtf.

Paper
January 07, 2008, 12:00 PM
:yelling 5lbs is not much!!!!

baboysai
January 07, 2008, 12:09 PM
@hunter, I just had to say it. He was the dad. That's what made me go "wtf!"

yoniekai
January 07, 2008, 12:41 PM
you're fussing over a mere 5 lbs bb, that's barely recognizable.... ano bang target weight mo lagi?

FUCK! i forgot to do my rizal comic! shiiiiiiiiiit im out see ya tomorrow

baboysai
January 07, 2008, 12:46 PM
My new year's resolution is to reach 110 lbs by July of 2008. I am currently at 125. Okay that's like confidential stuff! :yelling

now I've told the world I weigh 125 lbs. :scry

Streifen
January 07, 2008, 12:56 PM
@baboysai

again thanks for the invite... :D

125lbs for a girl isnt that bad... wel if u want to lose weight then u have to run.... :XD or other cardio exercises which will make u sweat alot... :D and avoid junk foods... ehehehehe....

baboysai
January 07, 2008, 01:07 PM
aaaah but junk foods are my life! :scry

I'm saying that I'm too busy with my thesis as an excuse for not exercising. But I did promise myself that after it all, I'll go back to swimming.

Increasing my cardiovascular endurance will also help me with my singing training I plan to do after my thesis as well. kyahaha!

oh, I forget. Welcome Streifen! :confetti

please note that the people here are resident pervs. Except for moi, the sweetest, cutest, godliest goddess ever in this thread! :wtf :bow

bakashijinsan
January 07, 2008, 01:14 PM
now I've told the world I weigh 125 lbs.

hala ka! may pang black mail na kami sayo!
[hr]
oh and welcome Streifen! :confetti

dumadami na ulti tayo. :occa

nasa na ba kase yung mga ancient people dito :yelling

miyi
January 07, 2008, 01:26 PM
kumusta Streifen, welcome!

re: weight

lol, I gained 30 lbs these last three months...due to stress, sleep deprivation, excessive sugar, caffeine, and food consumption...

mag exercise nga ako this morning....my routine:

15 min warm up/stretch
30 min jump rope
15 min push ups (10 reps)
15 min sit ups (12 reps)

1 hour jogging

cya!

baboysai
January 07, 2008, 01:40 PM
hala ka! may pang black mail na kami sayo!

firstly, I don't really care. Pag pumayat ako di na ako mamansin sige kayo! :yelling

and 2nd, the ancient people are on black Ops. hehe. -_-

speaking of ancient people, you guys remember gian? where'd he go? :oh

lol, I gained 30 lbs these last three months...due to stress, sleep deprivation, excessive sugar, caffeine, and food consumption...

That's exactly what's happening to me! :scry

Streifen
January 07, 2008, 01:59 PM
thanks for the greetings... :D

swimming is a great exercise..... :XD but exercise alone is not enough... you really have to go on a diet... :XD but that doesnt mean u really have to stop eating junk food... you just have to limit them... but that means more exercise... :D and i think that there is a proper weight for a certain height... so if youre tall u dont have to worry about that 125 lbs... its just normal... be bothered if youre around 4 inches and u weigh 125 lbs... you can check the proper weight for your height HERE! (http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height_weight.shtml)

im not sure if its accurate... but i hope it could help... :D

bakashijinsan
January 07, 2008, 02:22 PM
yo miyi! how are you?

Man, I'd like to do what you're doing but due to time constrictions and irregular sleeping habits, I'm not cut to doing exercises. But i am trying to squeeze in a little taebo here and there especially during my offs.
[hr]

firstly, I don't really care. Pag pumayat ako di na ako mamansin sige kayo!

Why do I always hear this from girls? hehehehe! It's kind of funny!

re:height weight chart

WTF! My category's not even on the list! :yelling

Oh well! Sarap kumain eh!

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 06:33 PM
@Streifen
ei welcome Beach dude! (he got 100+ posts from Bleach threads)

@bss
oo nga, sarap kumain... pero one sure way para pumayat? radiation, radiation, radiation... without breakfast.

bakashijinsan
January 07, 2008, 06:34 PM
speaking of ancient people, you guys remember gian? where'd he go?

Maybe he found life outside the corners of his PC :XD
[hr]

oo nga, sarap kumain... pero one sure way para pumayat? radiation, radiation, radiation... without breakfast.

Radiation? Baka mabaaog naman ako nyan! :yelling magkakalat pa ko ng lahi!

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 07:10 PM
@bss
oh? bakit nasa harap ka lagi ng computer?

bakashijinsan
January 07, 2008, 07:17 PM
@bss
oh? bakit nasa harap ka lagi ng computer?

required sa work. kung wala ako sa harap ng PC, wala akong magagawang trabaho.

Streifen
January 07, 2008, 07:26 PM
@Streifen
ei welcome Beach dude! (he got 100+ posts from Bleach threads)

@bss

hey! thanks! actually it was just recently that i started posting a lot on bleach but i usually post more on PoT.... but now theres nothing much to predict and discuss on PoT since its already the final battle. Unlike bleach, there are still a lot of things to discuss!.... :D

how is that radiation done?.... it sounds scary and since its a radiation so i think theres a chance that it might cause cancer.... :D well im not sure... and i wouldnt dare to skip breakfast because its the most important meal of the day i believe,,,, :XD skipping dinner is okay.... :D

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 07:32 PM
how is that radiation done?.... it sounds scary and since its a radiation so i think theres a chance that it might cause cancer.... :D well im not sure... and i wouldnt dare to skip breakfast because its the most important meal of the day i believe,,,, :XD skipping dinner is okay.... :D

how? your CPU and hard drive exudes radiation. makes you forget hunger.

Streifen
January 07, 2008, 07:36 PM
LOL! im sorry i thought youre talking about something like burning fats using a machine that emits radiation.... my bad... hahahaahhaah.... thats embarassing i even spoke of cancer.... LOL!

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 07:49 PM
nah its okay. not too many people are aware of the health risks the PC have.

Ayah
January 07, 2008, 08:20 PM

Anong ancient?! Basta, ang sagot sa kaso ko ay nasa custom title :p

bakashijinsan
January 07, 2008, 08:36 PM
heya Ayah! pede naman pasulpot sulpot kayo di ba?! You should let us fell your prescence once in a while.

How's work?

Ayah
January 07, 2008, 08:58 PM
Ok naman; mas magaan ang load ngayon compared nung nagsimula ako. May times (lalo na last month) na konti ang pinagagawa kaya may oras para pumetiks. Kaso... blocked ang MH sa 'min :( Kung hindi eh mas madalas pa ninyo ako makikita all around the forums.

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 09:12 PM
blocked? pano?

nasa server o sa bawat terminal?

yoniekai
January 07, 2008, 09:20 PM
ate ayah! mizyu naman. btw ate anong trabaho mo?

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 09:46 PM
yonie!!! 10 posts na lang!!!! we're happy for you!!!

sabi nya nung last year pa sa call center daw sya nagwo-work...
[hr]
oh yeah, when i looked at the statistics, it shows that i have 267 posts in hangout v6, which comprises about 40% of my current posts., and about 20% of the total thread.....

Streifen
January 07, 2008, 10:32 PM
wow you got a good number of posts hunter71485, u better post something... :D

baboysai
January 07, 2008, 10:45 PM
QUOTE FEST ULIIII!! I... just remember when the multiquote button was first introduced. And Ayah was there multi-quoting with us. *sniff*

such memories. :scry

required sa work. kung wala ako sa harap ng PC, wala akong magagawang trabaho.

Di naman required sa akin pero parang ganun din. If I'm away from my PC I can't concentrate! But then again, pag nasa PC naman ako, mag eMH lang ako. :oh

and i wouldnt dare to skip breakfast because its the most important meal of the day i believe,,,, :XD skipping dinner is okay.... :D

Kyaaa! But dinner is the most important part of the day!! :wtf And by nature I skip breakfast because I wake up at 11am-1 pm sometimes. :p

how? your CPU and hard drive exudes radiation. makes you forget hunger.

MH makes you forget hunger. -_-

bakashijinsan
January 07, 2008, 10:59 PM
oh yeah, when i looked at the statistics, it shows that i have 267 posts in hangout v6, which comprises about 40% of my current posts., and about 20% of the total thread.....

I am wondering, how do you get those stats? I mean for everybody? I know KTT does that almost every time a new hang out thread is created.

Di naman required sa akin pero parang ganun din. If I'm away from my PC I can't concentrate! But then again, pag nasa PC naman ako, mag eMH lang ako.

Most White Collar jobs require you to sit in front of the PC almost all your time. (In my case, I'm not even allowed to walk from cubicle to cubicle since calls are randomly coming in). So I guess I can't help it.

hunter71485
January 07, 2008, 11:16 PM
I am wondering, how do you get those stats? I mean for everybody? I know KTT does that almost every time a new hang out thread is created.

want to find out? use the force thread tools, lukebss, use the thread tools.

if you can't, well, check it on your control panel -> subscribed threads list, then the icon on the left side.

yoniekai
January 07, 2008, 11:42 PM
btw, i keep mentioning my rizal comic, here it is btw, 9 half-bond pages of efficient, effortless work! hahaha

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9t4xvk

baboysai
January 07, 2008, 11:50 PM
Actually you can click on the people's names and a drop down menu comes on. -_-

hunter71485
January 08, 2008, 12:16 AM
oh yeah, that too. -_-;;

CinderFury
January 08, 2008, 05:43 AM
crap. i hate my exam kanina. it was enumeration. i suck at memorization. i really do. sigh.