PDA

View Full Version : Shounen Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro by Matsuei Yuusei

backers
January 02, 2008, 11:56 AM
look likes someone have scanlated this manga...
what you all thinks about this manga?just want to know what others feel about this manga

pirate-hitman:L
January 02, 2008, 06:02 PM
I like it, I hope other people can start scanlating it each week.

backers
January 05, 2008, 01:57 AM
hope so

Kia Ryou
January 11, 2008, 05:37 PM
I hope so too. I fell in love with the anime. Lets just hope some scanlators do to and get it up for us.

SabiQ
January 15, 2008, 06:14 PM
there have been releases coming out for this manga though ?

Esc.
January 19, 2008, 08:35 PM
Yup. Anonymous has been releasing tanko chapters and have so far scanlated almost half the series so far.

Though chapter 15 and 16 haven't been scanlated yet, you can just basically guess what happens in those chapters and skip to chapter 17+ since Anonymous has scanlated those chapters. :amuse

I love how we don't know who's scanlating these chapters, kinda adds to the illusion of the Neuro series.

igotthegoods
January 24, 2008, 01:35 AM
i just read the first chapter and it looks pretty good. i think i'll keep reading :)

Lyre
February 04, 2008, 12:59 PM
The anime to neuro is somehow a little bit silly, is the manga anybetter?

Luckas
February 04, 2008, 02:37 PM
The anime to neuro is somehow a little bit silly, is the manga anybetter?I like the manga, there about 60 scanlated chapters, with only an hole; I think you should give it a try.

thatoneasiankid297
February 08, 2008, 10:58 PM
you can download he newest chapters in the jump scan dump thread

ssjohn
February 09, 2008, 02:25 PM
I have read up to c15 waiting for those missing chapters to be finished lol i don't like skipping unless i 'have' to :P

Kia Ryou
February 12, 2008, 04:51 PM
Where can I find scanlations of Neuro?

ssjohn
February 12, 2008, 05:50 PM
www.stoptazmo.com has them

Kia Ryou
February 12, 2008, 08:10 PM
www.stoptazmo.com has them

Wow thank you!!

black_crow
February 12, 2008, 09:12 PM
:bees
I absolutly love this manga! It has a great story line~:clap

kazuma_uzumaki
February 13, 2008, 09:00 PM
i hope this dopesnt go like full metal alchemist.... a lot of the episodes are different from the manga...

ssjohn
February 14, 2008, 11:56 AM
i hope this doesn't go like full metal alchemist.... a lot of the episodes are different from the manga...

isn't it already like that? and isnt that why fans are upset over it and trying to make the production company follow the manga?

Lyre
February 15, 2008, 11:58 AM
isn't it already like that? and isnt that why fans are upset over it and trying to make the production company follow the manga?
Yeah, that's what I thought too. I first saw the anime and then read the manga but already the beginning is totally different (and btw way worse in the anime) *drop*

Crude
February 15, 2008, 06:00 PM
Just wondering, what chapters has the anime covered?

Sherlock Holmes
February 15, 2008, 09:30 PM
I can't download from stoptazmo.com...where else can I get this manga?

ssjohn
February 16, 2008, 05:28 PM
http://the-evil-empire.net/ should have it then :-)

Sherlock Holmes
February 16, 2008, 08:15 PM
http://the-evil-empire.net/ should have it then :-)

Thanks.

Hey who dou guys think would win?

L from death note or X?

February 16, 2008, 10:01 PM
Oh, creepy! I've always thought of X as L, if he were a serial killer. L would win. Cause he can.

Sherlock Holmes
February 16, 2008, 10:57 PM
Oh, creepy! I've always thought of X as L, if he were a serial killer. L would win. Cause he can.

Not as serial killer,but as....X the serial killer vs L the detective.
Kinda like Neuro vs X

By the way,Light vs Neuro and Misa vs Yako? Who would win?

madianita
February 20, 2008, 03:19 PM
I just love this manga from the very instant

AestheticHyro
March 03, 2008, 11:11 PM
Yeah, we need the manga to have it's own subject here. Btw, I've been following both and it doesn't differ THAT much. In fact, I think someone earlier mentioned that the anime is sillier but I think it's vice versa. Since the anime gives Neuro such a deep voice when he speaks privately with Yako or the criminal; adding to that is that conversations aren't extended as much as in the manga and the shortened version tend to be more mature (whereas in the manga, Neuro usually says something funny and evil while relaying the point, he points it out in a more humane context in the anime).

The differences I see though would be Yako's much more submissiveness in the anime, the arrangement (like how Yako's case isn't solved yet), the absence of I and few more minuscule details. Other than that, some of the things that have been rearranged don't bother me much since I still see that they can still put in the same content for later plots. I just hope they don't finish the anime early (like with a set release of 26 episodes or something), which usually results in much different plot. My biggest complaint is the lack of depth in the anime as compared to the manga (like when Neuro tells Sai that he's definitely human by talking about the differences of a human and a demon).

Also, it's up to 71 at the moment. Anon is damn fast.

Crude
March 04, 2008, 04:12 PM
I really don't know if this is the right place to ask, but can someone give out a link to the ost download?

Sherlock Holmes
March 05, 2008, 02:22 AM
Lol,Hal is sure overpowered. Seems like Neuro is in trouble(chapter 71) watch do you guys think it will happen? Neuro just acting all cool as usual,or maybe some help from...I don't know, X?
XD that would be awesome.

Crude
March 05, 2008, 02:46 PM
Found a link:

http://community.livejournal.com/nougami_neuro/2008/02/19/

Just click the sendspace link.

AestheticHyro
March 05, 2008, 05:17 PM
Lol,Hal is sure overpowered. Seems like Neuro is in trouble(chapter 71) watch do you guys think it will happen? Neuro just acting all cool as usual,or maybe some help from...I don't know, X?
XD that would be awesome.

I doubt X would appear in the digital world, but I still can't wait until the next chapter. I'm sure Anon already has the RAWs up to 140 chapters.

Impel Down
March 06, 2008, 02:37 PM
Where can I find scanlations of Neuro?

OneManga's started uploading them, but the other place is:

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=824

kazuma_uzumaki
March 07, 2008, 01:36 AM
from what ive found,

mangavolume
bleachexile
onemanga

all of them are online manga readers

i really don't like how they portray some of the characters in the anime

it doesn't have quite the creepy feel you get from the manga
seriously the manga creeps you in like a "this is freaking awesome" way

Sherlock Holmes
March 10, 2008, 12:11 AM
Neuro is having trouble defeating Hal huh.....
by the way,Higushi is God,lol.
"We geniouses are always burning for a challenge."
That was awesome!

Crude
March 10, 2008, 05:32 PM
Just finished watching ep 16 (subbed). I really like how they animated the electronic drug footage. I'm also starting to like Higuchi. These "non-mistery of the week" episodes really are the best ones.
This episode also had some funny scenes like Neuro lighting Yako's hair on fire (her scream was hilarious) and him showing Godai that he was the one with the keys to the car.

Sherlock Holmes
March 10, 2008, 06:11 PM
Just finished watching ep 16 (subbed). I really like how they animated the electronic drug footage. I'm also starting to like Higuchi. These "non-mistery of the week" episodes really are the best ones.
This episode also had some funny scenes like Neuro lighting Yako's hair on fire (her scream was hilarious) and him showing Godai that he was the one with the keys to the car.
The anime is already on the HAL arc?
How different is the anime from the manga?

Gekkani
March 12, 2008, 09:35 AM
Anyone found any leads on chapters 44-48? I can't find them anywhere.

As far as the HAL arc is going, I assume that finding the super computers is slightly different since Godai has a bigger role in the anime and so they found the information through him rather than through Mochizuki.

But this is just a guess as I haven't read mentioned chapters yet.

Luckas
March 12, 2008, 09:52 AM
Anyone found any leads on chapters 44-48? I can't find them anywhere.

As far as the HAL arc is going, I assume that finding the super computers is slightly different since Godai has a bigger role in the anime and so they found the information through him rather than through Mochizuki.

But this is just a guess as I haven't read mentioned chapters yet.I don't think chapters 44-48 have been scanlated.

kazuma_uzumaki
March 12, 2008, 10:15 PM
I don't think chapters 44-48 have been scanlated.

actually the scanlations are up to 74...

i havent found any downloadable ones but the site i listed ealier has online

GAAh the anime has full metal alchemist syndrome... If any of the anime relates to the manga, it's all somehow manipulated and changed

Gekkani
March 13, 2008, 03:42 AM
Yeah chapters are up to 74, but chapters 44-48 and 15 are randomly untranslated.

At this rate even Neuro would be hungry at this mystery XD

Raijatsu
March 13, 2008, 04:36 AM
The anime is not as good as the manga. A lot of chapters are left out (like chapter 74)
and many characters are missing like I(Ai) and they changed Yako's mystery about her father.
Anyway the manga is great imho soo funny

kazuma_uzumaki
March 13, 2008, 08:05 PM
Yeah chapters are up to 74, but chapters 44-48 and 15 are randomly untranslated.

At this rate even Neuro would be hungry at this mystery XD

actually 15's been translated, just not 16 and 44-48

that really pissed me off since 15 was the conclusion of the aya asia mystery
[hr]

The anime is not as good as the manga. A lot of chapters are left out (like chapter 74)
and many characters are missing like I(Ai) and they changed Yako's mystery about her father.
Anyway the manga is great imho soo funny

yeah a lot of things are cut out. Even the whole "saga' with the 2 brothers yuki and that smiling dude....

yeah they cut out the whole dad scene too.... instead of the inspecter it's sai >_>

the animation isn't that great either

Crude
March 14, 2008, 02:38 PM
That's the weird thing. The anime is done by Madhouse, a very high profile animation studio responsible for such series as: Death Note; Claymore; Kemonozume; BECK: Mongloian Chop Squad; Nana; etc...
It just looks a little cheap compared to it's previous shows. That could either be because the manga's art is a little weird, or because they'll make more than the usual 26 episodes.
Every Sai/X episode looked great though.

By the way, what do you guys think of the ost? I like it, though it uses leitmotifs/tunes a little too much making it harder to distinguish two songs. My favourite songs would have to be Sai's themes, Akane's theme, the preview theme (Kaibutsu Kasuru Hannin) and Jiken Kaimei.

SabiQ
March 15, 2008, 02:11 AM
so like is the manga gap ever gonna be scanlated? cause like ive been waiting for it to happen...or is it cause no one has access to the RAWs?

black_crow
March 16, 2008, 09:09 PM
It is getting scanlated by Anonymous (sp?) . i dont know why there is a slower output though

Luckas
March 17, 2008, 07:11 AM
It is getting scanlated by Anonymous (sp?) . i dont know why there is a slower output thoughSlower?!? I think the releases by Anonnymous are pretty fast.

black_crow
March 17, 2008, 04:03 PM
Of coarse Anonnymous is fast :) . But the skipped chapters are slow. like 16 and that lot.

Raijatsu
March 18, 2008, 04:54 PM
Oh my just saw the end of the HAL arc.
I won't spoil anything for the only manga readers but is unbelievably amazing :luv

If does not make you want to cry your heath is a solid rock!

Crude
March 20, 2008, 12:52 PM
I really enjoyed the episode, especially that emotional scene where Yako just slaps Neuro. I didn't really get Haruka's/HAL's objective though.

Anyway, I was wondering if someone could help me out by making a gif? I tried making it but the images turned out all pixel-like.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6324/neuroeg4.gif

If anyone's interested just tell me and I'll post the pictures.

I put a spoiler tag, in case someone is only reading the manga and not watching the anime.

Sherlock Holmes
March 20, 2008, 04:41 PM
Ok,here is my guess about the HAL arc....(I have only read scanlated chapters and didn't see the anime)

My theory:

Higuchi isn't actually being controlled by the drug.

This is just a wild guess/fact that I'm a mystery geek/I like to guess who the killer is in Detective Conan.....but...I think that either he is not being controlled by the drug AT ALL or the effects are weaker on him..because he was wearing glasses at the time. It's the same concept of hypnosis. If someone is wearing glasses it may somewhat disturb the process....

I don't know,that is just my guess..

Kuuki
March 26, 2008, 09:32 AM
I can't believe the anime ended :( Seriously, this is one of the best anime I've ever watched. The art is very awesome and decent. It looks really clean, and the characters are all drawn accurately, I mean the body porpotions etc lol. Maybe because ES21 anime is animated very very badly, so I think this one is done in a very very very x100 high quality :D

And what I like about the manga is the weird and twisted art style. I always find myself busy looking at the random crazy stuffs, for example all the Makai tools design. They are all so kickass *w*

Overall, this serie is weird+awesome.

Raijatsu
March 26, 2008, 04:15 PM
They had to end the anime because the new bloodline arc isn't even finished yet
it is a bit sad though since I lost one of my weekly animes and Vampire Knight is yet to come

anyway we still have the manga ^^
and memnosyne the most gory monthly anime right now :luv

Kuuki
March 26, 2008, 07:55 PM
I see...I thought making fillers might be a good idea..like random mysteries, just like they did for Detective Conan. 25 episodes are too little. D:

Sherlock Holmes
March 28, 2008, 11:15 AM
...the anime ended? WHAT? AFTER 25 EPISODES?
.....oh c'mon that sucks o.o

March 28, 2008, 04:16 PM
It had an open ending. And a DS game is coming out soon.

kazuma_uzumaki
March 29, 2008, 11:25 PM
It had an open ending. And a DS game is coming out soon.

where did it leave off on the ending? Sai arc?
in the storyline im on episode 20, 2 episodes after the HAl arc and for the manga I'm still In the HAL arc where Yako finds the "Password"

I know mostly what happens though overall

So how is the ending? Neuro leave or something? Or is it like those animes who have a season 2 kind of thing

Sherlock Holmes
April 22, 2008, 11:25 AM
And now the Hal arc ends!
what a good arc! What's the next one?
Btw, how far are the scanlations from the raws?(I'm not complaining, I'm just curious)

And thanks anonymous guys for scanlating the manga!

EDIT:

HHAHHAHAH CHAPTER 92 HAS HILARIOUS!
"He recognized a fellow freak!"
Neuro has a new friend haha

Raijatsu
April 22, 2008, 03:25 PM
Yeah I love the desk(woman)-case the most ^^

I the mutual understanding between Neuro and the artist is awesome XD

black_crow
April 22, 2008, 05:37 PM
HHAHHAHAH CHAPTER 92 HAS HILARIOUS!
"He recognized a fellow freak!"
Neuro has a new friend haha
Hahahaahahaha i know! Im still laughing! I loved Neuro's drawing of his ideal desk :XD
God i love this manga~

kazuma_uzumaki
April 22, 2008, 09:36 PM
You know Hiruma from Eyeshield 21 is reminding me more and more of neuro...

igotthegoods
April 22, 2008, 10:53 PM
You know Hiruma from Eyeshield 21 is reminding me more and more of neuro...

:rofl i love it! they're both so devilish......and this is why we love them ^^

seriously, though, anonymous is kicking ass with the quick scans! i feel so spoiled since i don't have to wait a whole week between chapters.

Sherlock Holmes
April 23, 2008, 07:19 PM
Hiruma would to have Neuro playing as....Hell,anything.
"Hey you damn demon! Figure out their strategy,I don't feel like doing that."
"ITADAKIMASU!"
*no one in the other team can move,so Hiruma scores a touchdown*
Sena and co:......That was horribly evil.
Hiruma crying tears of joy: I know.

Okay back to neuro, please tell me that the table guy isn't the killer...I so want him to appear in more chapters.......He is like Neuro long lost twin brother!

crazy_horse1989
June 10, 2008, 07:36 AM
what the hell happened with chapter 46 to 48 in the manga? :shakefist i know that Anonymous is releasing chapters whenever he/she/they finish them and i`m truly grateful, but what about those ones, specifically? the RAW`s can`t be found or what?

i just want some continuity between the chapters, so i could jump to volume 7 already and then wait patiently for chapter 100 to latest... :darn

Lumi
June 12, 2008, 09:09 AM
I've just gotten into Neuro and I'm wondering the same about the missing chapters. If I could get my hands on raws and translations, I wouldn't mind scanlating the chapters myself. I checked for raws but I can't seem to find tank scans beyond vol. 5 anywhere.

Sherlock Holmes
June 12, 2008, 01:59 PM
I just skipped those chapters.
Anyway, the current arc seems like it's going to be awesome!
Who is that guy? He doesn't sound like X,since X isn't "evil",just....Confused. So who is he? The guy who created X?

Raijatsu
June 12, 2008, 02:42 PM
Sick is the leader of "The new Bloodline" people with supernatural abilities. They are said to have bred the hatred to mankind in thier DNA and X is the final creation of this. Now they use he cells to strengthen their own abilities.

I gues this will be the final Arc of the series but it is also the most awesome

Sherlock Holmes
June 12, 2008, 06:32 PM
Sick is the leader of "The new Bloodline" people with supernatural abilities. They are said to have bred the hatred to mankind in thier DNA and X is the final creation of this. Now they use he cells to strengthen their own abilities.

I gues this will be the final Arc of the series but it is also the most awesome

Hum...That sounds awesome. I hope this isn't the final arc though.

Oh,about this case,the chapter 103 one...
I think that the killer is...the grandchild.
Why? Because he wouldn't have gone to the roof if he wasn't going to talk with someone he actually knew...And also, it is a common plot device to make the most unlikely character guilty. And if she is not guilty,then she is a rather useless character.

Luckas
June 13, 2008, 04:01 PM
Why? Because he wouldn't have gone to the roof if he wasn't going to talk with someone he actually knew...And also, it is a common plot device to make the most unlikely character guilty. And if she is not guilty,then she is a rather useless character.
Exactly my thoughts :blink xD

igotthegoods
June 13, 2008, 05:52 PM
Hum...That sounds awesome. I hope this isn't the final arc though.

yep. ditto ^^

i don't think this is the last arc, though. the scans haven't even caught up with the raws. in fact, there's a translation for chapter 160 here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32617&highlight=neuro+raw) :amuse

crazy_horse1989
June 14, 2008, 05:32 PM
hah! about chapter 104, it seems that the criminal was his son! :D

can`t wait for Anonymous` upcoming chapters, now... i ended up skipping chapters 46-49, too... :amuse

Sherlock Holmes
June 17, 2008, 02:34 PM
X is badass. He is gone for like a whole arc, and then kills Hal in two seconds, while Neuro took like two weeks. X>>>>Universe.

crazy_horse1989
June 17, 2008, 02:45 PM
well, it wasn`t exactly HAL, but a backup, meaning that he had no "Sphinxes" to protect him... it`s like comparing the hacking of a PC with the hacking of NASA... :darn

Sherlock Holmes
June 17, 2008, 08:40 PM
well, it wasn`t exactly HAL, but a backup, meaning that he had no "Sphinxes" to protect him... it`s like comparing the hacking of a PC with the hacking of NASA... :darn
Well yeah but still, it was pretty badass to destroy a HAL backup like that, while Neuro took that much time to destroy the original.

crazy_horse1989
June 18, 2008, 03:53 AM
well, yeah... you got a point there, but it`s easier to "absorb" (that`s what he did, basically) him, along with his abilities than to destroy him... idk, it just doesn`t feel right to say that X is better than Neuro... :)

it`s pretty tight, this whole fight between the two... the most powerful human vs. the most powerful daemon... when the daemon becomes more and more human... :darn

Sherlock Holmes
June 18, 2008, 11:18 AM
well, yeah... you got a point there, but it`s easier to "absorb" (that`s what he did, basically) him, along with his abilities than to destroy him... idk, it just doesn`t feel right to say that X is better than Neuro... :)

it`s pretty tight, this whole fight between the two... the most powerful human vs. the most powerful daemon... when the daemon becomes more and more human... :darn

and the human becomes more and more daemon.
But it's a common plot device to make the new villain destroy the villain from the last arc in a couple seconds to make him look so much better than the main character, but then he ends up losing to the main character in the last chapter =p

crazy_horse1989
June 18, 2008, 01:22 PM
true, true... btw, anything announced yet? how many chapters are gonna be released until the end and what`s the deal with these missing 50 chapters? i want more, dammit!! what have they been filling these chapters with? i`d look in a chapter, but i don`t wanna get spoiled... :)

Anonymous is releasing chapters pretty damn fast! if only he/they would keep the pace... :D

June 19, 2008, 12:29 AM
When I saw Hal 2.0, I got terrified that he would work well.
Then X came.

Sherlock Holmes
June 19, 2008, 07:18 PM
@crazyhorse: No idea how many chapters....150 something I guess.

@Pirate: Same here. I was like "OH NO!! HAL AGAIN?" don't get me wrong it was A GREAT arc, the best one up to now,(although I liked the chapters when X first appeared more) but HAL all over again would be...well,just dumb. But X came to save the day! hah.

crazy_horse1989
June 19, 2008, 07:48 PM
lol, you could say that again... :amuse

it would be nice if someone from Hell would come to the human world and challenge Neuro... i mean,yes, he devoured all the mysteries from there, but there`s gotta be more... uhh, wait, i recall something like that in a further chapter or i don`t know what i`m talking about? :notrust

Sherlock Holmes
June 24, 2008, 12:32 PM
Chapter 111 was awesome! The Detective with photographic memory just became my favourite character. *Also has photographic memory*

...but the best part was the "dodging" thing.

http://img16.onemanga.com/mangas/00000181/000056392/17.jpg
http://img16.onemanga.com/mangas/00000181/000056392/18.jpg
http://img16.onemanga.com/mangas/00000181/000056392/19.jpg

Raijatsu
June 24, 2008, 01:18 PM
A truly unusual chapter ^^

You simply have to love this manga

crazy_horse1989
June 27, 2008, 03:55 PM
have chapters 107 and 108 been released already? if so, please give links... :D

okay, nvm, i found them... :tem
[hr]
wow!!!! cool chapters!!!! :o

i wonder what does X needs Yako for? :notrust

igotthegoods
June 27, 2008, 05:02 PM
i wonder what does X needs Yako for? :notrust

he needs her for bait. he knows neuro will certainly come for her ;)

@sherlock holmes - dodging the finger point was awesome! that was my favorite part of the chapter as well :amuse

anonymous is certainly getting these scans done quickly ^^

crazy_horse1989
June 27, 2008, 05:36 PM
he needs her for bait. he knows neuro will certainly come for her ;)

@sherlock holmes - dodging the finger point was awesome! that was my favorite part of the chapter as well :amuse

anonymous is certainly getting these scans done quickly ^^
no, i have a feeling it`s not just for the bait... like Neuro said, he was looking forward to her evolution as a human... meh, or maybe i`m just overthinking it? until the next chapters, who knows? can`t wait for future releases of Anonymous... :amuse

Raijatsu
June 30, 2008, 05:43 PM
Finally the "New-Bloodline"-Arc scanlation begins!
Poor Ai but the Battle between Neuro and X was awesome.

crazy_horse1989
July 01, 2008, 05:38 AM
ouch!! that friggin` hurt!!! 7 new chapters hammered in my face by Anonymous in such a short time!!!!! :o :o

other than that, cool chapters!!! it turns ugly for X, good for readers from here on!!! :s

Luckas
July 01, 2008, 07:19 AM
I am very sad for Ai, I still pointlessly hoping she isn't dead :(

crazy_horse1989
July 01, 2008, 07:29 AM
yep, that too... her character evolved little by little and now BAM!:modsmack she`s dead! can`t be...:shakefist

Sherlock Holmes
July 01, 2008, 04:48 PM
NEURO NEEDS A SECTION. NOW!
Seriously, it's way better than most mangas that have a section here in mangahelpers...Like..Naruto.

Those last chapters were beyond awesome!
Neuro defeats X, Sicks defeats X as well, and Sicks and Neuro proclaim war....

The best page in those past chapters was the one when they faced each other and said what they thought of humans.

http://img43.onemanga.com/mangas/00000181/000059972/12.jpg
Oh my god....This was just awesome!
...and my favourite character turned out to be dead since the first time he appeared....funny isn't it?

Raijatsu
July 01, 2008, 06:15 PM
The whole discussion between Sicks an Neuro was simply awesome!
This manga has such great dialoges about humanity and morals (though Neuro has more the viewpoint of a benevolent dictator)

the new-bloodline arc is so gory, some scenes are to tough for me (like the scene with the saw or Sicks furniture) and it will become even worse in a couple of chapters ^^I

igotthegoods
July 02, 2008, 12:18 AM

i know! i was really liking her, too. cool character. i was totally blindsided by her death.

damn, sicks' name really suits him to a T. he's one sick bastard.....truly evil. i loved the conversation between him and neuro as well. it's funny to see the slight change in neuro's attitude towards humans, though he would never admit it. knowing that sicks' way of thinking disgusted him, it seems like neuro is feeling some new emotions and possibly even developing a bit of compassion.

crazy_horse1989
July 05, 2008, 05:17 AM
beware of Yako`s mom home-cooking!!! :o :o

that was a killer chapter!!! Neuro took them down in one shot!! nitroglycerin... way to go, man!! :D

Sherlock Holmes
July 06, 2008, 12:07 AM
Hum we are going to have a few filler chapters before going back to war heh? That's fine by me, as long as they are as hilarious as the home cooking one!

crazy_horse1989
July 20, 2008, 01:32 PM
MY GOD!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A CHAPTER!!!!!! 137, i mean!!! Neuro kick everyone`s asses!!! woot!! :D

and the message is clear in 138: DO NOT FU*K WITH NEURO!!!! :o

kaloo
July 21, 2008, 02:52 AM
This Manga is cool. I liked the fight with the New-bloodline-dragon-guy. I forget names very fast. I don't really like the New Bloodline people though. (I mean they just aren't as cool of villians as Hal or X.) Well I suppose I'll warm up to them.

Sherlock Holmes
July 22, 2008, 01:22 PM
......that.was.awesome.

CHUCK NORRIS WENT CRYING TO HIS MOTHER AFTER SEEING THAT.

Neuro is officially the most badass character ever.

crazy_horse1989
July 22, 2008, 01:30 PM
......that.was.awesome.

CHUCK NORRIS WENT CRYING TO HIS MOTHER AFTER SEEING THAT.

Neuro is officially the most badass character ever.
hell yes!!! very true!!! freaking sadist!! :o

well, actually, for me, he`s on the second place... first is Guts from "Berserk", but the scary thing is that Neuro doesn`t give a sh*t if humans are injured/die and that`s definitely a huge plus...

Sherlock Holmes
July 27, 2008, 03:13 PM
I can't wait for the next chapter! My prediction is that...Neuro is going to go bersek on the new bloodline,or something like that.
[hr]
1) ....To keep this comment spoiler free, let's just say that a certain police officer I used to hate just gained the status of badass.

2)The cardboard guy must be Solid Snake's master. IT'S THE ONLY LOGICAL EXPLANATION! It explains Snake's speech on MGS2. For those who haven't played that game.....here is why I'm connecting Snake to the Cardboard box guy.

"Treat your cardboard box with care. Take care of the box and it'll take care of you. Don't think of it as just another box. Treat it with love...don't be rough. "

SNAKE AND THE CARDBOARD BOX ARE RELATED! //joke

dedal_x
July 31, 2008, 06:46 AM
Um, where can I get Neuro chapters 46,47,48? No site or IRC channel I looked has them.

KaitoKief
July 31, 2008, 01:38 PM
Um, where can I get Neuro chapters 46,47,48? No site or IRC channel I looked has them.

nobody scanlated them so far, so of course you cant find them <,<

dedal_x
July 31, 2008, 03:41 PM
nobody scanlated them so far, so of course you cant find them <,<

So, all of you just skipped these chapers and read on?

Sherlock Holmes
July 31, 2008, 04:34 PM
So, all of you just skipped these chapers and read on?
Pretty much,yeah.

Neuro needs more love...It needs a whole section just for it. But I guess we gotta wait until the scans catch up to the raws...

Allen-3000
August 03, 2008, 06:04 PM
yea am agree with you.. this manga really need more care to it.. dose anyone see the latest chapters? i mean from 164-168..
i dont know but i think those chapters are not on the shonnen lvl anymore lol..
the mangaka getting more weirder Oo;;;

and as for the missing chapters.. you can see it in the anime.. good thing that they choose it to be an episode in the anime xD

there is like 8 episode in the anime that was not in the manga.. and the plot is diffrent too..
but you know.. they still can make a 2nd seasone.. they can still show that arc of how Neuro overtake the reaserch information building and made Godai work there.. and show the bloodline arc too with sicks and the gang xD

i really wonder how come this manga is not popular?.?
i mean the story is toooo good and original xD
we dont see a sadistic good looking kind and caring demon everyday lol (i really love Neuro!!!)
is it popular in japan? i wounder..

KaitoKief
August 05, 2008, 10:44 AM
chapters 46-48 got scanlated by Anonymous, so all chapters till 141 are scanlated
only 27 chapters left^^

and i can finally read neuro. i didnt skip the chapters

Sherlock Holmes
August 12, 2008, 01:43 PM
Those last chapters were awesome.

"FREEZE!...Since I know you are going to move anyway...FIRE!" that was pure gold. Usui got his crowning moment of awesome there....

I want to the cardboard box guy again. From now on I'll refer to him as Solid Snake. C'mon seriously! He is Snake in Neuro's universe!

Krisel
August 19, 2008, 04:36 PM
This manga is too great.I love all Neuros comedy scenes when he does that evil smile when he is with Yako.Too bad that the anime is soo messed up.The manga plot is very good.

Sherlock Holmes
August 24, 2008, 07:17 PM
Neuro+Sasazuka=Ownage.
Neuro never loses,lol.

shadow771
August 26, 2008, 09:45 PM
i wonder if it get licensed who will scan it?

such a great manga need to be advertised more,maybe create its own fourm.

to me this manga is competing with the great detective conan manga.

Best Regards.

Sexy Randal 105
September 01, 2008, 09:40 AM
Psh, Viz will never pick this up. They should've got this around the time Muhyo was licensed.

shinigamikender
September 03, 2008, 12:15 AM
I'm guessing a lot of whether or not this is eventually licensed will be resting on how well Muhyo sells. Although with Neuro's art, it'd be a hard sell either way.

Sexy Randal 105
September 03, 2008, 09:08 PM
I really wish it would get picked up. I have this thing where I won't read a scanlated series unless I don't think it will ever be licensed or it won't for a long time due to being new. I really want to read Neuro (I refuse to finish the anime. It was a disgrace), but I am waiting for Viz to pick it up. I am confident they will EVENTUALLY. I just wish it was now. I do buy muhyo. I hope that helps the cause.

Crude
September 04, 2008, 03:08 PM
The anime was pretty good, though not as good as the manga. I especially liked the Sai and Hal episodes.

Sexy Randal 105
September 04, 2008, 04:07 PM
The exaggerated people turning into monsters was a complete turnoff. Sooooo cheesy.

Maxy Barnard
September 12, 2008, 05:30 AM
i see dark horse picking this up before viz if we're honest

Muddy
October 05, 2008, 02:08 PM
Finally caught up to Anon's scans... amazing. Easily one of the best manga in Jump, and in the middle of a spectacular arc to boot. I love the element theme we have going (Dr = water, Tierra = earth, Kasai = fire) so I guess the next enemy will have some kind of wind powers. I also love the whole revelation-of-evil-ancestors-with-bloodline deal. Plus, these climactic fights have just been stunning. The one with Dr was pure evil and, in time, domination by Neuro, whereas this one with Tierra was almost light-hearted much of the time, since the two were practically friends :P Great ending with Sasazuka, too. Mannn, this is awesome.

Volume 18 should be scanlated relatively soon, too, which means I caught up at just about the right time.

Action Bastard
October 06, 2008, 11:58 PM
I marathoned this recently and this has and quite honestly I think it really rocks. My favorite thing about the manga is the freaky art with all it's weird angles and surrealistic things along with the characters and premise. Though I honestly think this arc is stupid, with the introduction of villains that I honestly do not care about. I was put off by how abruptly Ai was killed and out of the generic element manipulators the only one I like is kasai, he seems to hae a level head and isn't as flamboyant as the others. I also don't like the fact that these characters are pushing neuro to his limits when he could have ripped sicks's head off at the tea party and end it right there. But all in all I still really really REALLY like this manga, I can't wait for which demon tool neuro would use next.

Shrimp
October 07, 2008, 02:48 AM
Kasai, not flamboyant ? Unless I'm mixing up names, I hope that was some kind of joke ;). Seriously though, I agree he's the most level headed of them.
What I don't like in this arc is that it's becoming more of a "classic" shounen, with super powered people fighting, and less investigation/mystery. And that 6 guy really makes me uneasy and pisses me off :p

Muddy
October 07, 2008, 06:24 AM
My favorite parts of the series pre-Sicks tended to be the confrontations with X, and while it's true the more mysterious aspect of those meeting is missing in these fights, I still love what's going on here, since it's essentially fights similar to those with X but on a MUCH grander scale - it's all quite a lot more epic than anything before in the series, even Hal, and so it achieves the effect of actually making me really damn SCARED of the bad guys.

Like, with X and Hal I always had the impression of "yeah Neuro might be troubled but he's still going to dominate eventually" it's harder to just easily believe that now, especially since only the second of five fingers brought Neuro to such a state.

Though I think X will still return, probably as - ultimately - the enemy only one level below Sicks; or for all we know maybe even above him! As for Ai's death, yeah it was abrupt and unexpected, but that's what made it brilliant. I think Yuusei's done an incredible job of making Sicks really, really scary and horrific, and that was the first act in all that. None of us saw it coming, and it was domination like none seen in the series before; and at that point we still thought it was a good guy who'd done it.

So anyway, though previous single confrontations with X and the climax of the Hal arc (as well as that one laser battle) have been my favorite parts of the series overall so far, I love this arc and have no doubt that in time it will surpass all those others.

Action Bastard
October 08, 2008, 06:26 PM
I think kasai is not flamboyant, in comparison to the other two we've seen he's been pretty quiet just carrying out his duties without bravado.

As for sicks, he's not scary at all. I don't know why but I thought X was even more terrible in my opinion. Maybe it's the time he he first appeared as yako, or the time Yako was trying to talk to him and he hypnotized her. Even Hal freaked me out a lot. But sicks still looks like he's trying to hard to be seen as the ultimate evil.

I still don't know why Neuro didn't ripp off his head at the tea party =/

crazy_horse1989
October 16, 2008, 12:00 PM
DAMNNNN!!!!!!! killing spree for Anonymous!!!!! 152-160 out!!! :o

Luckas
October 16, 2008, 01:10 PM
DAMNNNN!!!!!!! killing spree for Anonymous!!!!! 152-160 out!!! :o Dl link (http://www.mediafire.com/?4ou2jzsgthp).

Sherlock Holmes
October 16, 2008, 09:31 PM
Holy....Those last chapters were just insane!

Sasazuka and Godai are actually owning a Bloodline member, even though they are just humans...That was just awesome. Neuro>Naruto.(...well duh)

Allen-3000
October 17, 2008, 02:09 PM
awosom chapters!!
evil yako and Godai trying to take revenge on poor Neuro!! (Neuro pawn them ;p)
those new blood line are getting on my nerv really!
and sai (X).. it looks like a new monster will be created soon -.-;

Neuro>Naruto.(...well duh)
agree 100% .. its just weird that there is people still watching Naruto.. well its not that bad.. but it started to get kinda slow in everything..

Onomatopoeia
October 18, 2008, 12:23 AM
Neuro is the strongest Shonen Character. THough if were talking about pure awesomness then it's still Neuro>Naruto(as in the series entirely vs Neuro alone) and he still wins.

Man 9 new chapters, awesome.

crazy_horse1989
October 18, 2008, 03:04 AM
yeah, 9 chapters, but it sucks that we have to wait until volume 19 is out, if we want to see any Anonymous releases from now on... -_-;

Maxy Barnard
October 18, 2008, 04:00 AM
i can dig it, we get those kickass omakes at the end of the chapters

shinigamikender
October 18, 2008, 06:18 AM
I don't mind so much. The Jump raws for Neuro are so terrible I'd feel sorry for anyone who worked with them. At least this way we get a nice big chunk all at once in great quality. And Anonymous never makes us wait too long from the release date.

(Although I admit I'm dying to see last week's chapter in English.)

Onomatopoeia
November 28, 2008, 04:33 PM
Two new chapters out on Onemanga and it looks like the big fight might be coming soon.

Finestela
December 06, 2008, 02:53 PM
Just read 185... and w00t again for Aya (yes, I'm a Aya fan girl :p)

The only thing I'm a bit worried is... Aya seems too eager to help Yako... I'd hate it (a lot) if Matsui did a plot twist again about Aya being "turned" by Six (though part of me actually kinda look forward to it, since it'd mean more Aya! lol...)

And great to see Yuki still alive... it had me worried a bit after seeing him getting pwned by Kasai...

I'm also shocked to see Kasai not having X-cells implanted in him.

Overall, a decent transitional chapter.

Allen-3000
December 10, 2008, 08:04 AM
Just read 185... and w00t again for Aya (yes, I'm a Aya fan girl :p)

The only thing I'm a bit worried is... Aya seems too eager to help Yako... I'd hate it (a lot) if Matsui did a plot twist again about Aya being "turned" by Six (though part of me actually kinda look forward to it, since it'd mean more Aya! lol...)

And great to see Yuki still alive... it had me worried a bit after seeing him getting pwned by Kasai...

I'm also shocked to see Kasai not having X-cells implanted in him.

Overall, a decent transitional chapter.

yeah, am too thinking that Aya might be one of sicks hands:blink
well, i cant read japanse yet but the picture can tell alot lol...:amuse
where are Aya and yako heading to? since they are riding on the car..
are there any chance that they are going to the office were Neuro is?:o

Krisel
December 16, 2008, 01:23 AM
Honestly, this manga is very great. Neuro's evil smiling face, he does when ever he suprises or harrases Yako, cracks me everytime.
About Aya, there is a logical possibility that Sicks will invite her to join in the future to but until then we just need to see what happens with Genuine. I hope she doesnt fall for Neuro as she's dying... that would be too predictable.

Onomatopoeia
December 20, 2008, 06:58 PM
Holy crap the most recent chapters were awesome. Neuro owned Genuine so easily.

Anyone want to play the Genuine Submission Game with me?

Sicks must be pretty pissed about what Neuro did to Genuine.

Maxy Barnard
January 27, 2009, 03:20 PM
177 is out, and within it my mind picked up on something awesome:

KINNIKUMAN REFERENCE! good luck finding it in it's one small panel, but the hint for it is:

Double team
Neptunemans cross bomber

Chuztox
January 30, 2009, 05:49 PM
Does anyone know what color DR's hair and eyes are supposed to be? I've never seen an official coloring (or unofficial, for that matter) of any of the New Bloodline.

shinigamikender
January 31, 2009, 12:37 AM
There's official colors of them on the volume covers actually:

Genuine (http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/893/lkjhg19kw7.png)
Vijaya (http://i40.tinypic.com/2a95vyg.png)
DR and Tierra (http://i42.tinypic.com/25804g3.png)
Sicks (http://i40.tinypic.com/142cxkz.png)

Okuni Sensei
February 02, 2009, 08:12 AM
Whaoh, I love how the images of the Fingers are connected together \o/

By the way, no raw chapters at all for January, is is normal?

Maxy Barnard
February 02, 2009, 09:07 AM
inumaru dashi is suffering the same.. i think a lot of scanners are shorter on time at this point in the year, so you have to specifically request chapters to be scanned to even see them ever
jaguar and kochikame are suffering this too. it's probably due to them not being scanlated with the weeklys

Okuni Sensei
February 03, 2009, 03:55 AM
I see =.=
I wondered, since it was the only manga from the Jump without weekly scan.
Well... Wait&See then.

Maxy Barnard
February 03, 2009, 04:29 AM
uh... no. its one of four without weekly scan from jump

Sherlock Holmes
February 10, 2009, 07:43 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I think out favorite officer is going to die...soon. Crap.

Crude
February 14, 2009, 04:09 PM
As someone who has hardly read anything of the manga, but has watched the anime, I have a few questions. I liked the anime, although I felt a lot of the episodes had average mysteries. My favourite episodes were definitely the ones featuring Sai and Hal, which looked a lot better and felt more serious/interesting than the others. I was disappointed with the sometimes predictable mysteries and was wondering if the manga is any better in this aspect.

In summary, is the manga a better mystery series than the anime?

Maxy Barnard
February 14, 2009, 04:15 PM
the anime is TERRIBLE. madhouse faff up stuff a lot, but neuro is a prime example of just doing it wrong.

Galactic Tomahawk
February 14, 2009, 04:28 PM
It was pretty clear they were capable of doing it right too, they did an alright job on stuff like HAL and David Rice and even early X chapters, despite the changes. They just... didn't at all.

Maxy Barnard
February 14, 2009, 04:48 PM
see that's how i see madhouse all over. they CAN make good anime, they have the potential. they just choose not to for some reason (see claymore and death note for other examples of this)

Galactic Tomahawk
February 14, 2009, 05:24 PM
Akagi/Kaiji/One Outs are pretty good. Though I tend to ignore a lot of their stuff that isn't made by that team nowadays.

Onomatopoeia
February 15, 2009, 08:31 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I think out favorite officer is going to die...soon. Crap.
BIG POSSIBLE SPOILER:
I was reading Trope Online about Neuro and they mentioned that Suzaku died

As someone who has hardly read anything of the manga, but has watched the anime, I have a few questions. I liked the anime, although I felt a lot of the episodes had average mysteries. My favourite episodes were definitely the ones featuring Sai and Hal, which looked a lot better and felt more serious/interesting than the others. I was disappointed with the sometimes predictable mysteries and was wondering if the manga is any better in this aspect.

The anime is crap. Maybe as bad as Death Note dubbed.

Which reminds me of OP Dubbed.

Sherlock Holmes
February 15, 2009, 10:50 PM
BIG POSSIBLE SPOILER:
I was reading Trope Online about Neuro and they mentioned that Suzaku died

The anime is crap. Maybe as bad as Death Note dubbed.

Which reminds me of OP Dubbed.

I liked Death Note dubbed.
"I don't want to live in a world without Light!"
"Yes, that would be dark."

and yeah...I was reading tvtropes and I read the same thing about HisFamilyUnfriendlyDeath.

shinigamikender
February 20, 2009, 07:47 AM

The manga is incredibly superior to the anime series. The anime series adds some pretty terrible mysteries and completely trashes Sai's backstory. He is a lot more interesting in the manga. I also disagree with how heavily the anime tried to push an almost romantic vibe on Neuro/Yako. Although I will say that it does the HAL arc beautifully.

If you liked the anime, especially the quirkier bits, you will definitely love the manga.

Onomatopoeia
March 28, 2009, 10:38 PM
Game over man, Game Over. Yako left Neuro. Damn you Neuro! You cold heartless bastard.

I knew it was coming but still really got me good.

LordZet
April 07, 2009, 07:21 PM
How long does it take for chapters to get released?

Okuni Sensei
April 12, 2009, 04:26 PM
Let's say "too much" ;)
Currently, the raws are out weekly, but the translation's releases are quite erratic, we can't know.

LordZet
April 14, 2009, 08:18 AM
How come they take so long?

Maxy Barnard
April 14, 2009, 09:17 AM
because people have lives, and neuro is still decidedly cult on the internet

Onomatopoeia
April 14, 2009, 06:18 PM
How come they take so long?

It's a pretty weird schedule overall. We've had times where 3 chapters come out consecutively and then we have long stretches of time with absolutely nothing.

Maxy Barnard
April 15, 2009, 10:02 AM
oh yeah, probably worth reminding people that this series is no longer ongoing, thread needs a title change

LordZet
April 16, 2009, 11:58 AM
So what hapens? Is that demon guy a friend or something? Is neuro gone for good? or is he going to die?

Sherlock Holmes
April 16, 2009, 03:51 PM
Neuro is over? It was canceled?

Crude
April 16, 2009, 04:08 PM
It wasn't canceled, it just concluded.

Sherlock Holmes
April 16, 2009, 04:12 PM
It wasn't canceled, it just concluded.

Oh thank God, that's better.
At what chapter did it end? 250? 251? Are the scanlations close to the final chapter?

Galactic Tomahawk
April 16, 2009, 08:52 PM

I think the scanslations are about 20 or so behind.

LordZet
May 01, 2009, 11:21 PM
SO it's over now .-.?

Okuni Sensei
May 02, 2009, 03:25 AM
The manga ended in Japan with the 202nd chapter.
The chapters are translated until the 185th, which means 17 chapters remain untranslated.

cleodux
August 05, 2009, 07:19 AM
I have just read up to ch192 recently, awesome manga, i never read a manga with a main character so sadist like Neuro before. It brings a totally different experience from other shounen manga.

eni
August 05, 2009, 07:39 AM
Jupp, I love Neuro as well.

And I'm happy to see that the scanlation is close to finish. Only ten chapter to go :shakefist

BurningDragonFly
August 08, 2009, 12:08 AM
Can someone please translate the Name of the Tool on this Omake page please?

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/5992/194?t=1249707699

cleodux
September 27, 2009, 11:27 AM
It will be something like Ifrit's Snow, or flakes something like that.

I have just finished read the last chapter. >.< i will missed Neuro. I wonder if there is a manga similar to Neuro...

Jaymie
January 19, 2011, 10:21 PM
Some optimistic news after a year and a half - Viz has licensed the Neuro Anime. :)

So we're probably going to be getting the manga in North America in the near future.