PDA

View Full Version : Question Who should fight or kill of the villains in Bleach ?

Pages : [1] 2

IchigoSoul
October 05, 2007, 01:33 AM
I have no idea whether this came out before but i believe the only who can defeat aizen will be orihime.

How you ask.

Orihime has the power to deny or reject. By using shouten kisshun(Sp?), she can easily reject aizen's soulslayer abilities, by simply rejecting hypnosis. Using shouten kisshun, even if aizen goes into bankai, she can reject it from happening and force aizen to go into sealed form once again.(Think about it, aizen shouting bankai, orihime rejects, and aizen is back to sealed form=)

Proof?

Aizen thinks he is god, as he wants to twist the boundaries of shimigami and hollows. He also say that orihime is stronger than god, able to reverse the actions of god. Dont you think kubo is hinting something?

Will it happen?

If only ichigo is hurt, orihime might step in. She just needs to create one huge dome around aizen and he will get trapped forever.

Something even more shocking!

If orihime can deny anything from happening, that means we might get to see a baby aizen.=)

Also discuss who you think should fight/kill any of the other Bleach villains in this thread.

Ripht
October 05, 2007, 01:49 AM
But you have to remember she isn't that strong atm, i mean the last time she used her powers in a fight was before she was kidnapped and she couldn't even handle the white lightening attack from someone of a vice captain level. And how could she control aizens power to hypnotis people, she would have to learn how to use all of her little things in her hair clips too create a massive barrier. But then she would be defenceless.

My theory is that aizen will open the gates to the king, and then we'll find out that the king is sealed up for a good reason, and ichigo is the only one strong enough to fight him so urahara will fight aizen.

macherie
October 05, 2007, 04:47 AM
That's a really interesting theory you pose Ichigo and it would be a great surprise to the majority of the bleach audience i'd think. It's also nice to think that she could get her 'revenge' in a very light way, for manipulating her powers. It may be a bit too cliche for Ichigo to take on Aizen, but i think it may happen more so than Inoue.

Impel Down
October 05, 2007, 08:56 AM
He probably will, though. The main character always takes on the main villian.

Splat
October 05, 2007, 09:24 AM
I have a feeling that there will be a huge fight between aizen and genryuusei, because genryuusei will say something about him having to teach aizen a lesson, and it being the law of soul society, then genryuusei gets beaten and Ichigo is left to fight a weakened aizen, because atm i can't see how he would ever become strong enough to take on aizen in the next 2 months or however long is left before winter.

Impel Down
October 05, 2007, 10:53 AM
I guess I could accept that, except for the part about a weakened Aizen. He'd still be as strong as ever.

KyleUchiha
October 05, 2007, 01:12 PM
That is interesting and different, but I would feel more satisfied if Ichigo was the one who defeated him. Or Ichigo defeats Aizen in battle, but for whatever reason, Ichigo will not or cannot give the finishing blow, then I wouldn't mind someone like Orohime to be the one who does the last blow by "rejecting" him to his death with her powers.

I just want there to be no question that Ichigo does in the end become stronger than Aizen, and I want Aizen to know he was beaten by someone who was a stronger fighter than himself.

GX255
October 05, 2007, 04:50 PM
Urahara will play a MAJOR ROLE he may even perhaps be a VIZARD.
could be due to his ability to call forth the portal to Los Noches!

Zeus-Tails
October 05, 2007, 05:31 PM
I see Urahara and Ichigo double teaming Aizen. That would be the best outcome for me.

Impel Down
October 05, 2007, 07:19 PM
Urahara will play a MAJOR ROLE he may even perhaps be a VIZARD.
could be due to his ability to call forth the portal to Los Noches!

The Shinigami made it obvious that they had a way to get to Las Noches as well. Aizen must have, since he contacted them.

And Kisuke has already been playing a major role.

IchigoSoul
October 05, 2007, 09:06 PM
Still, the only way to beat aizen's hypnosis is to reject it from happening. If possible, i believe she would play a big role in the end...Something like Senna in Memeries of Nobody, she would scarifice herself to stop aizen, probably by making giving up her life force to make a barrier so large that can stop the whole war.

Impel Down
October 05, 2007, 09:12 PM
That is in no way the only way to beat his hypnosis: Not seeing is. Ichigo should close his eyes and go bezerk and kill Aizen that way.

IchigoSoul
October 05, 2007, 09:18 PM
Without hypnosis, aizen would no doubt still be stronger than ichigo haveing master all four areas of the shimigami, meaning, he can flash step faster than ichigo, fight better than him and has more experience than him...Unless Shirosaki is daredevil, he also cannot fight efficently.

Impel Down
October 05, 2007, 09:22 PM
Well, Ichigo has massive reiatsu as well as Aizen, and will probably have lots of training too, so he'll be able to fight just fine...or at least interestingly.

IchigoSoul
October 05, 2007, 09:26 PM
Aizen block Getsuga tenshou(If i dint remember wrongly). I think that was an illusion casted by Aizen, hence ichigo is under hypnosis already. Why an illusion? Because of al the oppoents ichigo fought, all commented on how Getsuga tenshou is a very strong attack(Yah)
Another thing, Ichigo cannot see, how do he fight?

Impel Down
October 05, 2007, 09:28 PM
No, he didn't. He blocked Ichigo's entire Bankai blade with his finger and used his reiatsu to severely wound Ichigo...which also says that he's quite powerful.

And he fights by spinning around and unleashing a massive Getsuga Tenshou that ingulfes everything. That or he senses his opponents like Tousen.

IchigoSoul
October 05, 2007, 09:35 PM
So i did forget=) My mistake.

I dont think a tight=head like ichigo can fight like tousen but the spinning getsuga tenshou sounds awesome=) However, cant aizen just use a lvl 99 spell to negate it or simply use his sword to block

pirate-hitman:L
October 08, 2007, 07:08 PM
Simple observation: Chad gets screwed over a lot for fights. He never has a chance to beat a very powerful enemy(Captains, espada). Here are some examples.
Early Story:Beats one hollow. just one, without any ablity, like the one Orihime fought.
Soul Society: He took out a lot of weaker enemies, but he lost to Shunsei, a captain. Out for the rest of the arc.
Arrancar Arc: Attemps to fight Yami, but is pulverized. Spends rest of arc recooperating and training with Renji.
Hueco Mundo: Beats Mr. Afro(Forgot his name..Dordroni?), but gets slashed by Nnoitra.

See? Now, granted Mr.Afro was an ex-espada, that was a nice accomplishment, but I really want to see him beat Yami. They seem like a good match. So, any thoughts?

gdupninja
October 08, 2007, 07:10 PM
Yeah that would be a good fight. Him getting revenge for his arm. I dont remember the afro guy's name either but the guy you mentioned was the one that fought ichigo.

Vegetoacs
October 09, 2007, 03:02 AM
Chad now has the power to actually handle some espada. I would put his new power at an even level with ishida's raw power (or rather ability to gather reshi, seeing as quincy dont actually use their own power) Let's not forget his new attack arm is still very new. He's only ever had it out for 2 minutes in his life, and it's only at the early stages of it's evolution.

If you notice, it resemsembles chad's defensive arm in it's first form. I believe that it can also be upgraded to eventually reach it's peak, and dont forget we have the potential for full body armour...although i get the feeling kubo will ultimatly stay with the two arms, and maybe eventually extend to a torso.

Lastly, the privion espada #107 was gantenbein mosqueda.

Impel Down
October 09, 2007, 08:52 AM
Damn it, you beat me to naming him.

And Chad beating Yammi would make my heart soar. He deserves to defeat a major opponent, and get revenge at that. Besides, their styles are similar, so it fits if they fight.

KyleUchiha
October 09, 2007, 09:52 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing Chad beat Yammy, but I would like to see him defeat someone much more powerful than that. He talks a lot about wanting to be there with Ichigo, to help him, to have his back, but just defeating Yammy the 10th Espada doesn't really prove that when Ichigo can defeat Grimmjow the 6th Espada.

I want to see Chad be more closer to Ichigo's level of strength. I want Chad to be able to defeat a 7th level Espada(not saying he needs to fight that espada, but just in terms of strength, to be at that level). I want to see Chad to be right on Ichigo's heels in terms of strength. Though of course, I'm not expecting him to become stronger than Ichigo, but to be really worthy of having his back when Ichigo needs it. He can't really do that if he is getting beaten up as soon as he starts to fight a fairly powerful enemy.

Seta Soujirou
October 09, 2007, 10:50 AM
i was hoping to see urahara, shuukaku, ichigo's dad and the old 1st divison captain come into battle...

aizen will probably only be defeated with their powers combine...ichigo, inoue, ishida and chad...the legendary f4

earthforge
October 09, 2007, 02:05 PM
combination battle would be as annoying as an obvious ichigo vs. Aizen battle. I think that Yamamoto will defeat Aizen, or the guy in heaven.

Impel Down
October 09, 2007, 03:09 PM
The guy in Heaven? Are you referring to the King or God?

And a combo-battle wouldn't fit Ichigo's style. He'd be all, "No, I'm the only one strong enough and I don't want you to get hurt!"

gdupninja
October 09, 2007, 03:12 PM
My dawg ichigo. But first he will need a big power increase starting with a second form of bankai or a new technique. I'd also like to see him get fimilar with his vizard powers more.

Imperium
October 09, 2007, 03:12 PM
ooo, how about this for a theory. Mr king will train ichigo in some secret "art" and he will use that to fight aizen....... sounds a bit too predictable :XD

but it has to be ichigo to defeat him... he is the main character and aizen is the main bad guy, it inevitable.

Impel Down
October 09, 2007, 03:15 PM
But...isn't the point of fighting Aizen so that he DOESN'T see the King?

And a new theory: Stark kills Aizen and become the new main villain.

radical3113
October 09, 2007, 03:58 PM
i like the theory or a new main villain . but its not really gonna hapn.

ichigo or one of the viazards will probably kill or assist in killing him.WHY? i hear u ask .

(flash back)
rewind back ( to anime ep 62 or 63 i forget) after renji and ichigo's attack miserably failed, and they were lying wounded on the floor, aizen then started rambling on about his plans ( as all bad guys do) he then said that : shinigami have the four main attack types, kidou,step movements,zampaktou skills n hand 2 hand. he also said that when u max out all the potential in them and ur at the top of your game , thats it, uve reached the limit as a shinigami.:jbya

(main argument)
as any proper bad guy he's out for power through any means. now he has the hogyoku he definitely wont remain as normal shinigami , no it makes no sense, PLUS he's also metioned that he has the power twice the lvl of ur average captain.( probably why he was able to take out hitsugaya, renji, ichigo, and komamura without one one sword being laid on him and still have time left over for a menacing smirk at the end of the epidose:lick )

(conclusion)
the one who defeats him has to be more than an average shinigami, or aizen will dance circles around him. so we can rule out the entire gotei 13 including yamamoto. kisuke is a beat sneaky so i wont rule him out( he could be the strongest vizard for all we know, he did make the hogyoku)it could be a quincy coz we dont know their limits. i hope its not orihime. could be keigo or kon-sama .........-_-; nah im jst joking.maybe not at his current lvl but sadly it makes sense for it stupid ol loud mouth, bleach haired ichigo . :wall

yakuza
October 09, 2007, 07:33 PM
But...isn't the point of fighting Aizen so that he DOESN'T see the King?

And a new theory: Stark kills Aizen and become the new main villain.

well yeah but we all know Aizen is gonna make it to the king's realm...stark...yeah he's too lazy to be the main villain :p

ShinobiWrath
October 09, 2007, 07:49 PM
If Ichigo doesn't kill Aizen, Aizen will kill Aizen. He'll cram himself so full of power until his body has met its limit. He'll become so massive he'll collapse into himself causing an implosion of extraordinary magnitute, forcing his surroundings into compression and thus creating the new big bang which will result in sigle cell organisms evolving in Aizen's image. It will be the start of a new era of Aizen. I realize that veiw is not really the most plausible approach but Kubo's whim in the Bleach world is law. XD

Navarr0Newton
October 09, 2007, 11:18 PM
the answer is simple. NO ONE will be able 2 kill aizen. maybe bind him or sumthin but they have 2 get 2 him first.
[hr]

No, he didn't. He blocked Ichigo's entire Bankai blade with his finger and used his reiatsu to severely wound Ichigo...which also says that he's quite powerful.

And he fights by spinning around and unleashing a massive Getsuga Tenshou that ingulfes everything. That or he senses his opponents like Tousen.
you do realize that ichigo was CUT by the zanpakuto right?
also he doesnt do getsuga tensho that would be impossible because it is Zangetsu`s special move.

Zeus-Tails
October 10, 2007, 02:55 AM
The only way to get rid of Aizen is to kill him. How that will happen? I dunno. I think Tite Kubo made Aizen TOO strong.

I mean let's analyze:

1. He had reached the limits of the 4 areas of a Shinigami (He didn't say this outright, but he mentioned that when you reach the limits in the 4 areas, you cannot progress in strength anymore. Then he reveals he wants the Hyogoku to further his power. This is implying that he himself has reached his limits naturally and the only way to further is power is through artificial means (Hyogoku, Hollow powers, etc).

2. He has a zanpakuto that allows him to take down opponents that a stronger than him (He could just let the person think they are attacking him, walk behind them, and cut their head off). However, since he has reached his natural limits + a Hyogoku upgrade, who the hell is stronger then him!?!

3. Aizen doesn't let emotions cloud his judgment. He's always calm and collected so he is able to do what he plans to do and not have anything hold him back.

I think the only way Ichigo can win is one of the following ways:

a) Reach his natural shinigami limits + natural hollow limits and receive and additional upgrade
b) Reach his natural shinigami limits + natural hollow limits and combine his power with the power of another
c) Steal Aizen's heart medication

IchigoSoul
October 10, 2007, 05:48 AM
^Good analse....Hence, it seems as orihime's powers are more suited to kill him. Orihime might not be the one who defeats aizen in the end but will play a very important role in taking him down

1) Kubo has picture Aizen to us as a god, he himself wants to be god, to blur the bounderies of shimigami and hallow. It was aizen himself that said that Orihime has the power to reverse the actions of god himself...Kubo is making a very big hint here, we have a self-proclaimed god and someone who can defeat god...Conicidence? I think not.

2)Shouten kisshun reverse events that happens. As i said, she might use shouten kisshun to surround persons who are fighting and byebye hypnosis.

3) How much can it reverse? Can it reverse to a point that you are where you started off? If so, using it effiectively would mean to reverse everything thats happened, including Aizen powers. Even Aizen had trained to be where he is today...Reversing that would bring him to the point where he is a normal soul.

Hence, i believe orihime's powers are the key to defeating aizen

Zeus-Tails
October 10, 2007, 06:48 AM
Aizen doesn't actually consider himself God. He speaks of God as another person. When he was leaving and talking to Ukitake he said neither Ukitake, God nor himself stood in heaven (probably hinting that there is no God), so he himself will stand in heaven, not as God just as Aizen the Mighty! ^^

yakuza
October 10, 2007, 08:19 AM
^Good analse....Hence, it seems as orihime's powers are more suited to kill him. Orihime might not be the one who defeats aizen in the end but will play a very important role in taking him down

1) Kubo has picture Aizen to us as a god, he himself wants to be god, to blur the bounderies of shimigami and hallow. It was aizen himself that said that Orihime has the power to reverse the actions of god himself...Kubo is making a very big hint here, we have a self-proclaimed god and someone who can defeat god...Conicidence? I think not.

2)Shouten kisshun reverse events that happens. As i said, she might use shouten kisshun to surround persons who are fighting and byebye hypnosis.

3) How much can it reverse? Can it reverse to a point that you are where you started off? If so, using it effiectively would mean to reverse everything thats happened, including Aizen powers. Even Aizen had trained to be where he is today...Reversing that would bring him to the point where he is a normal soul.

Hence, i believe orihime's powers are the key to defeating aizen

you could be onto something. but that would mean Hime has just as much training to do as the others. The reistu vs. reistu thing still applies and she could barely tackle Ulqui's leftover reitsu in Ichigo's wounds. tho training for her might have to include claiming herself to be god-like so that her will becomes much more which is a challenge for someone as humble as her.

radical3113
October 10, 2007, 07:12 PM
if so theres no time left for her to train to a lvl like that.

zeus
The only way to get rid of Aizen is to kill him. How that will happen? I dunno. I think Tite Kubo made Aizen TOO strong.

this point is true aizens powers are pretty much maxed out. he's definitly the strongest character in the whole manga (probably in most mangas :XD) the only ppl who can beat him are the ppl who've aquired illigal powers.

Impel Down
October 11, 2007, 03:53 PM
Aizen's power is a little over-kill, mainly the hypnosis thing. But, for the final battle, somehow that power'll be bypassed, and it will just be an "overpower'd" villain fight, because as a regular fighter, he's quite strong as well.

And he'll probably get Vaizard powers too, so he'll be even more, well, Aizen-ish.

Zeus-Tails
October 12, 2007, 08:49 AM
I think either Gin or Tousen will have a hand in Aizen's downfall. Gin looked remorseful when he said "goodbye" to Rangiku. Furthermore, the fact that Aizen's hypnosis shikai cannot affect a blind person and the fact that a strong blind person is a major character in this story must be a sign.

AgentSmith
October 12, 2007, 11:54 AM
Aizen will die as the 10th Espada died. Hes greatest wekness is his Ego. I can already see it: Ichigo beaten in the throne room of the King of SS, his zanpukto (sp?) shattered. Aizen comes close to him and pulls him up by his hair and does a speech, and bam Ichigo with his last strenght with a splinter of his zanpukto in hand pierces aizens heart.

Zeus-Tails
October 12, 2007, 10:57 PM
Aizen didn't strike me as someone who is THAT arrogant. At least not as arrogant as Yammi. Aizen seems to have a cool and level head on his shoulders. He will be condescending but he will not lose focus of his goals.

The only problem with him is the one or two times he drops his guard. He allowed Ichigo to sneak up and protect Renji and he also allowed Byakuya to sneak up and grab Rukia. He probably does get a bit overconfident and does drop his guard a bit at times, but not to the extent that gets him killed.

AgentSmith
October 13, 2007, 07:37 AM
Didnt he have a speech when he was leaving SS that he would become god or sumthing? And now he is leting Ichigo and friends run around Las Noches, killing Espada and demolishing the place while he sits in his throne with a bored look. That strikes me as quite arrogant, and with all the power Kubo gave him i dont see another weak spot.

IchigoSoul
October 15, 2007, 04:53 AM
Hence, the only weak spot is time reversal.

AgentSmith
October 15, 2007, 08:40 AM
Time reversal is pretty much anyones weeknes. Its just too DZ-ish for my taste. IMHO this is one reason why orohime will die pretty soon shes just to powerfull.

TheChosenOne
October 15, 2007, 03:13 PM
Aizen will die in the hands of Orhime or Ichigo. I hope it will Urahara, it's his responsibilty for creating the Hyoku so he has to be the on to make it right.

Zeus-Tails
October 17, 2007, 07:44 PM
I'd like to know how Orihime will get Aizen to sit still long enough for her to do all that. You say how long it took her to reverse Jidanbou's wounds. Just imagine how long she'll take to reverse the existence of the Hyogoku which has been around a LONG time. Anyway, I doubt Aizen wouldn't notice her real motive and he'll promptly bop her on the head.

pirate-hitman:L
October 17, 2007, 08:29 PM
She wouldn't have to reverse the existence, she could send Tsubaki at it. I'm sure he can slice a small orb.

Zeus-Tails
October 17, 2007, 08:37 PM
You think Tsubaki is going to get through Aizen, Gin and Tousen? Well good luck with that! Aizen isn't exactly slow, he can slice up Tsubaki in an instant. Anyway, that orb is probably pretty strong and I doubt the likes of Tsubaki could do much to it.

IchigoSoul
October 19, 2007, 08:11 AM
^At the time in SS, orihime can be considered weaker than she is right now. We just need to get Aizen preoccupied, thats all

radical3113
October 19, 2007, 05:10 PM
orihimes powers might be good but she still dont know how to use them well and i dont think she could ever kill aizen with them. come ooooonnn...... aizen could kill her just by glancing at her oversized chest. if anyones got REAL potentional to kill aizen or assist in his death it has to be urahara kisuke , everyone else is just speculation.

black_burn
October 23, 2007, 06:33 AM
want Hitsugaya to get his revenge and kill him,but don't know how right now.

hollowfied
October 24, 2007, 07:07 AM
Ichigo assisted by his hollow, Inoue, Nell, Ishida, Chad, Renji and Rukia =)

Maybe Urahara and Yoru will shout some encouragement / advice as well =P

mck06
October 24, 2007, 01:38 PM
Ichigo and His Dad then his dad will explain all to Ichigo

TheChosenOne
January 04, 2008, 02:44 PM
Who do you guys think should kill or defeat the bad guys in bleach. Which four people should fight the top 4 espada. Why do you think that these four people should be the one to kill the top 4 espada. Who should defeat Aizen, Gin and Tousen and why do you think that they should be the one. Answer why and who will kill off the villains in Bleach :)

My Choice

Captains

Aizen - Ichigo (For what he did to Rukia and what he has done toward Orihime)
Gin - Byakuya (For trying to kill Rukia and siding with Aizen for her execution)
Tousen - Kommamura (The best friend needs to show the other a lesson)

Espada

Halibel - Nell (If Halibel is number three, then fighting for that spot, if not then I believe Unohana should, since they (could) match up in strength)
Ulq - Grimm or Ichigo (Grimm cuz the way he looks down on him, Ichigo cuz of what happened with Orihime)
Old Man - Yamma (If the number 1 espada, the number one captain in SS should take him out)
Stark - Shunsui (It's only fair to be defeated by his counterpart in the captains, he may defeat him with Uki, if stark is number 1)
Yammi - Chad (He desperately needs to kill someone, otherwise he is a waster character)

You are totally free to add in other characters, in fact I would appreciate it. :)

MegaX
January 04, 2008, 05:17 PM
I actually agree with almost all of these.

I agree with this one. The only other candidate would be Hitsugaya, who has a personal vendetta. But Ichigo gets this one because Aizen is the Big Bad Evil Guy, and Ichigo is the Protagonist.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if Hitsugaya fought Aizen and lost.

Gin - Byakuya (For trying to kill Rukia and siding with Aizen for her execution)

Power levels aside, I'd say this goes either to Hitsugaya, or Matsumoto. Matsumoto because of her history with Gin, and Hitsugaya because he's her captain.

Yes.

Halibel - Nell (If Halibel is number three, then fighting for that spot, if not then I believe Unohana should, since they (could) match up in strength)

Interesting choice. And probably the best with Nell. But I'm kind of hoping that Orihime finds a way to defeat her, since that Vizard mentioned a way for her to fight.

Ulq - Grimm or Ichigo (Grimm cuz the way he looks down on him, Ichigo cuz of what happened with Orihime)

I predict a Grimmjow/Ulquiorra fight that parallels the Renji/Byakuya fight. Followed by an Ichigo/Ulquiorra fight.

Old Man - Yamma (If the number 1 espada, the number one captain in SS should take him out)

Plus it's an old man fight. You gotta have that. I mean, sword clashes interrupted occasionally by falling asleep in the middle of battle. Metamusil breaks, complaining about the grandchildren never visiting...

Potentially the most entertaining battle in Bleach.

Stark - Shunsui (It's only fair to be defeated by his counterpart in the captains, he may defeat him with Uki, if stark is number 1)

I can see this working out well too. Imagine Shunsui having Nanao do the flower petal entrance and finding out that Stark fell asleep partway through it.

Windmillblade
January 04, 2008, 08:13 PM
Aizen- Ichigo and his father
ichimaru- Hitsugaya
Tousen-kenpachi the rematch/doesnt look like tousen was going all out. he looked fresh later on.

Neuroff
January 04, 2008, 08:30 PM
Who do you guys think should kill or defeat the bad guys in bleach. Which four people should fight the top 4 espada. Why do you think that these four people should be the one to kill the top 4 espada. Who should defeat Aizen, Gin and Tousen and why do you think that they should be the one. Answer why and who will kill off the villains in Bleach :)

My Choice

Captains

Espada

Agree with most of your choices, but I also believe Hitsugaya should get a shot at Gin. Kenpachi also should have a fight with Tousen. Maybe Tousen beats Komamura, then Kenpachi puts him down.

Aizen- Ichigo and his father
ichimaru- Hitsugaya
Tousen-kenpachi the rematch/doesnt look like tousen was going all out. he looked fresh later on.
I'm really getting tired of people saying Tousen wasn't going all out, it's like they didn't even read the fight.

Tousen says multiple times that Kenpachi is unforgivable, and that he will kill him:

Kenpachi is unforgivable. http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/146/05/
Tousen won't even let Kenpachi have time to feel terrified. http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/146/18/
Letting Kenpachi live is too dangerous. http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/147/16/

Tousen says he won't lose to Kenpachi no matter what. This is even more valid, because he's not saying it, it's a vow he made to himself. http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/148/03/
Tousen says he swore on his justice to stop Kenpachi. Confirms the previous statement. http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/148/13/

Byakuya states that when a bankai disappears without permission, the owner is on the verge of death. http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/143/12/
This is exactly what happens to Tousen. Tousen's bankai breaks. http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/148/11/

Somehow, Tousen was on the verge of death, but he wasn't going all out? Come on.

TheChosenOne
January 04, 2008, 09:47 PM
Tousen was going all out, he was defeated by kenpachi without removing the eye patch. Tousen is too weak, he released bankai and tried to kill Kenpachi, but Ken figured it out. :)

I agree with you Neuroff, Hitsu should get a shot at Gin. But since Aizen was the one who tricked Hina and stabbed her. He should have a shot at Aizen even though it will be a failing effort. :)

I don't think Tousen should fight Ken again, he lost and I doubt the second time will be different. I think Komma should kill him, cuz of his betrayal and their friendship. :)

Tsukisama
January 04, 2008, 11:00 PM

I agree with many of your choices. Like others have said, Hitsugaya (with Matsumoto present) should defeat Gin. Kenpachi should take out Tousen (with Komamura having a go first). I definitely agree with Stark going against Shunsui (and Ukitake too maybe).

I don't really care whom Unohana kills, but she needs to kill at least one espada. Since I find it unlikely that Yamamoto is going to leave SS and since Old Man currently has no ties to anyone yet, I'd say he might be a good match for her. (Many have suggested Yammi, but the weakest espada should be saved for a non-captain to show his/her strength.) Halibel would work too, but like others, I prefer Nell to fight her (or if Halibel survives until the war, then Soifon). Ulquiorra... probably Ichigo will defeat him (with Grimmjow also attempting).

Windmillblade
January 04, 2008, 11:59 PM
ichigo withought a bankai fight kenpachi and it was a draw, nearly to the death. Grimmjaw whooped ichigo with the bankai and with more experience than then. Tousen was so quick he was able to cut grimmjaw's arm completely off. I think that proves it. And even if he said all that about kenpachi he could have been acting like he usually was acting about being on the side of good. Plus it just showed his bankai go away they didnt actually show tousen while it happend he could have put it away himeself since it was becoming his time to make his move. Funny how he stopped when he had to make his move and appeared awhile later not injured and completely calm.

TheChosenOne
January 05, 2008, 12:34 AM
Tousen got Grimm by surprise, just like Grimm did with Luppi and Ulq. Grimm suprised Luppi by attacking him, and also suprised Ulq bu putting the negacion. His bankai was destroyed cuz he was out of reiatsu and was severly damaged. :)

Seta Soujirou
January 05, 2008, 12:56 AM
what about the vizards? shouldn't they take a couple of kills too?

Neuroff
January 05, 2008, 02:07 AM
ichigo withought a bankai fight kenpachi and it was a draw, nearly to the death. Grimmjaw whooped ichigo with the bankai and with more experience than then. Tousen was so quick he was able to cut grimmjaw's arm completely off. I think that proves it.
Surprise attack is nothing like a real fight. Look at Grimmjow after his arm is cut off, he's not scared of Tousen at all. In fact, he goes after him. If Aizen hadn't stopped Grimmjow, Tousen could be dead for all we know.

And even if he said all that about kenpachi he could have been acting like he usually was acting about being on the side of good. Plus it just showed his bankai go away they didnt actually show tousen while it happend he could have put it away himeself since it was becoming his time to make his move. Funny how he stopped when he had to make his move and appeared awhile later not injured and completely calm.
Did you not see how I posted TOUSEN'S OWN THOUGHTS? I guess I have to post it again. http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/148/03/. That completely disproves your entire argument.

TheChosenOne
January 05, 2008, 03:30 AM
what about the vizards? shouldn't they take a couple of kills too?

You are free to make a list for the vaizards. I would appreciate it if did it, so we can see and speculate its possibility. If you want you can add isshin and urahara. :)

Windmillblade
January 05, 2008, 03:40 AM
i cee and understand what your saying but theres still the fact that he looked like he wasnt even in a fight a while later if you can explain that with a fact then you got me.

Neuroff
January 05, 2008, 03:48 AM
Tousen actually wasn't the only one walking around immediately after having their bankai broken. Around the same time, Byakya and Komamura both recovered from it. Byakuya had his zanpakutou broken by Ichigo, but came to save Rukia. Komamura's bankai goes away after Aizen beats him, but he gets up very soon after. Tousen actually had more time than they did to recover.

Vegetoacs
January 05, 2008, 06:40 AM
Aside from the obvious spots, we're probably jumping the gun here in terms of who will face whom.

The vizards and captains well most certaintly have their moments to shine, because we're going to see all new Arrancar for the Winter War. I think it's a fairly reasonable assertion to assume that aizen is, in a way, letting all of the Adjucas Espada die out in the face of his adversaries, because they're not integral to his plan. The Vastrolorde that have yet to be gathered and arrancarized via the Hogyoku will undoubtly reshape the Espada we know now, potentially dethroning the current top 1-4 from their posiitons. Of course, we can also assume that because vastrolorde are all roughly in similar leagues of power, perhaps even killing ability, that the current Top 4 won't lose their positions to newcomers. Thats why i'm reserving judgement on Espada fights...except for the halibel one. I think it's likely that she will fight Nell as Current 3 versus former 3....although this might happen sooner than we think, if Orihime restores Nell to her full power in the current arc. Let's not forget that Halibel and her fraccion are still watching Nnoitoria's fight with Ken after the Grimmjaw-Ichigo battle finished.

As for Aizen, that's likely going to be Ichigo, from a storyline point of view, due to his role as the Protagonist, and Aizen's role as the overall Nemisis. From a power point of view, it's likely to be him due to the nature of his "perfect" hybridisation. Konumura is likely a safe bet for Tousen...which would be interesting in itself, as I cant see Tousen's Bankai encompassing the sheer size of Konumura's....As for Gin...likely Hitsugaya acting on Matsumoto's behalf....and plus, they never really finished their first fight did they? :P

henrikoez
January 05, 2008, 08:03 AM
Captains

Espada

Most of them meets my expectation. But i prefer Haribel has her fight with Unohana( or maybe Yachiru, xD).
For Ulquiorra, he mostly will fight with Grimmjow since Grimmjow trapped him to another dimension.
I want to see Urahara kill all of Espada.
Maybe vizards will become SS's next enemy. xD

Marvstar
January 05, 2008, 09:31 AM

My Choice

Captains

Espada

You are totally free to add in other characters, in fact I would appreciate it. :)

I actually agree with every single one of these! Great topic.

Though it would be nice for Sado to have some prey, he's like my favourite character :eyeroll .

Oh well~

henrikoez
January 05, 2008, 09:42 AM
Maybe Sado will fight against Yammy in the future or the freakin old Espada.

Marvstar
January 05, 2008, 10:01 AM
Maybe Sado will fight against Yammy in the future or the freakin old Espada.

Yammy and Sado would make a good match up, they both look like a pair which specialises in physical combat! But Sado deserves more credit.

The way his power got bigged up when he defeated that Afro-Arranchar, then having absolutely no effect on Nnoi, I wanted him to atleast feel it, maybe a quick 2 page battle, of Sado putting up a fight, but no, instead he just got raped in one swipe :(

But Bleach will continue I guess! Let's hope it gives more credit to non-shinigami characters :notrust

AngryChubbs
January 05, 2008, 11:21 AM
definitely unohana vs halibel
chad vs yami
fox vs blind guy

etc...etc...etc...

Streifen
January 05, 2008, 12:30 PM
i have my own prediction in mind....

i think there is a possibility that aizen will make another set of espadas... we still dont know... as long as he has the hyougoku he can make as many as he want....

so that is the time where the vaizards showoff....

shinji would probably battle the no.1 espada...

youchi and soifon vs halibel (this chick is prolly no. 2 and might be too powerful for youchi alone)

ulq vs ichigo..... he humiliated ichigo, and he should do something about that!....

shunsui and ukitake for stark... (bestfriends team up would be cool :))

yammi vs sado... ( sado needs to get his revenge for ripping his arm )

wolf guy vs tousen... ( tousen needs some spanking from long friend )

rangiku vs gin... (but gin pwns rangiku)

hitsugaya vs gin ( lets assume that gin gets hollow powers.... and the continuation of their last battle )

the final battle should have some twist... and it could go something like this....

hitsugaya goes after aizen.... then aizen pawns hitsugaya or... he could even kill hitsugaya...

ichigo vs aizen....

or....

isshin vs aizen..... (who knows, aizen might have known isshin or they might be old friends or rivals) aizen kills isshin.... then ichigo goes into super saiyan... kills aizen...... sweet!

i didnt put yammamoto bcoz they already have ichigo and the vaizards... all he has to do is the commanding... and another thing is... he might have a heart attack during the battle... so he should just watch tv..... or he dies.....

hollowdemon
January 05, 2008, 01:02 PM
@Steifen
lol on yamamoto haha :D

my match ups would go as following:
*grimmjow vs ulquiorra but ends up ichigo taking over vs ulquiorra :
grimmjow still thinking that ulquiorra is scared of him and hes been waiting for him to get out so he can finish the job but later realized that theres a big difference in their powers which will have ichigo to come in and finish the job by taking ulquiorra out

*unohana vs halibel:
simply because if its just neliel there would be a major vast difference in power since the former espadas power arent the same as the ones now so it would only make sense that its unohana instead of neliel.

*shunsui and ukitake vs stark:
i would like to see a solo battle between stark and shunsui but unfortunately i dont think thats going to happen since kubo always manage to put shunsui and ukitake wherever they go and whatever they do so its only obvious im guessing that its going to be a 2 on 1.

*vaizards vs vasto lordes:
since we dont know how the vasto lordes look like and who they are then its only right if theyre matched up with the vaizards since it would probably be the same amount of vasto lordes remaining for the vaizards to take on

* komamura vs tousen finishes with a kenpachi appearance in the end vs tousen:
obviously the whole best friend theory will come up and its pretty obvious i guess for komamura to try to get tousen but later with a close battle kenpachi appears close to the end of the battle with a little words of wisdom that he always manage to pull out when we least expect it which will cause tousen to turn back to the good side :p

*matsumoto vs gin but then ends up as hitsugaya vs gin which will LATER on will be byakuya vs gin:
since matsumoto has history with gin its going to start out that way but ends with what seems like gin killed matsumoto which will lead hitsugaya to charge at gin and try to fight him but byakuya ends up intervening the fight and tells hitsugaya he has bigger things to worry about than gin (aizen for hinamori of course)

*hitsugaya vs aizen with the result of yamamoto vs aizen but then isshin with a surprise vs aizen then shinji comes in with a help but eventually will be ichigo vs aizen:
reason why its so long is hitsugaya will basically be the frontline of that matchup but then being the squad #1 captain yamamoto definitely needs some air time besides only in the movie. It could result in a possible death of yamamoto which will cause isshin to come in and see that happening to fight aizen afterwards. I put shinji in mainly because he seems to be the #1 guy for the vaizards so he'll come in thinking he can help and finish the job.
A little twist to this i put in is the death of isshin also which will trigger which was mentioned by Streifen since it seems possible and after all we did talk about how a good guy needs to die anyway right?

and ... thats all folks if i forgot or missing anything feel free to comment on those :D

Streifen
January 05, 2008, 01:30 PM
if there is a fight scene for unohana... i want to see her big bankai... LOL... her bankai is funny... srsly!... :D it reminds me of steve irwin.....

hollowdemon
January 05, 2008, 01:47 PM
:oh ....
how or where did u get that idea from ? lol

Streifen
January 05, 2008, 02:17 PM
isnt it unohana's bankai looks like a sting ray?... only alot bigger?.... :XD

TheChosenOne
January 06, 2008, 09:48 PM
We don't know what her bankai or shikai is for that matter. The Sting Ray could be her shikai or bankai, the former is more plausible than the latter. The manga does not state her shikai nor bankai :)

Matsu vs Gin
The reason why I don't see this as an actual fight, is cuz she is a vice-captain. Unless she also has bankai then she most likely can fight Gin's shikai, like Renji did with Byakuya. :)

Histu vs Gin or Aizen
Histu is very powerful, but he was not able to overcome Aizen with his bankai. As for Gin, i think he is also very powerful, and Hitsu was very serious when fighting Gin, while he was having fun and playing around. Byakuya makes more sense cuz Rukia already hates Gin and he tried to kill her. :)

Vaizards vs New Espada
If Aizen bring in five new vasto's to fill the ranks, then most likely the vaizards will have to do the cleaning. Since they also need a significant drive for existence. Most likely Shinji takes the top new espada (If he is the new number 1, then that will follow) :)

Uki and Shun vs Stark
I only see them fighting together if Stark is number 1. If he is number 3, I think Shun will most likely defeat him and move on to another fight. Uki might also fight Stark since there would be a twisted friends fight, Stark (resemble Shun) fighting Uki (best friend of Shun) :)

Yammi vs Chad
I desperately want this fight to happen. Chad needs a kill, he was not even given a win in SS, and Nnoi was too much in Hueco. Yammi is most likely on the power level of Chad at the moment. Chad might still have some more moves. :)

If the Hueco Mundo captains are vaizards then I seriously doubt Komma, Hitsu, Byakuya or other captain killing them. They will most likely be killed by Isshin, Urahara, Yoruichi and Ryuuken. Two of each could take on Tousen and Gin. While Aizen falls for Ichigo. :)
[hr]

isnt it unohana's bankai looks like a sting ray?... only alot bigger?.... :XD

One of the bleach games does mention the sting ray as her shikai. Even though we can't use that as a claim. :)

Streifen
January 07, 2008, 04:18 AM
i also like the byakuya vs gin matchup... it will certainly look cool.... the straight face vs the smiling face... :D but i dont think that siding with aizen during rukia's execution is enuf reason for byakuya to hold a grudge against gin.. bcoz if he does.. then he should also hold one against tousen... and we didnt see byakuya being provoked by gin in any way.. but the match up would be awesome... i think that gin would prolly do battle against hitsugaya... there is a 70% chance that it might happen...

and about unohana... man... i cant imagine her doing battle.... with such a nice face? i dont think so... just leave the fighting to the badass chicks like youichi and soifon... and i seriously doubt that inoue will beat an espada... well unless she gains hollow powers which would make those little flying thingies become goku, vegeta and gohan, she might have a chance.... :D

TheChosenOne
January 07, 2008, 04:29 AM
Well gin tried to kill rukia when aizen ordered him. So byakuya might have some revenge stab for him, tousen is not important so komma is perfect for him. As for unohana, nell is an example. :)

Orihime is actually more powerful than most, she is too soft to actually realize it. She has powers to change fate, she can reject the espada to nonexistence as with others. She dont need more power, she needs the drive to go up against the espada rather than being worried about the pain and injuries. :)

Streifen
January 07, 2008, 04:42 AM
She has powers to change fate, she can reject the espada to nonexistence as with others.

yeah, but i dont think that an espada would allow that to happen... bcoz once inoue does that i reject thing (or the other... im not sure...) then her minions might get squished, just like what yammy did... (btw was it yammy?)

TheChosenOne
January 07, 2008, 04:58 AM
yeah, but i dont think that an espada would allow that to happen... bcoz once inoue does that i reject thing (or the other... im not sure...) then her minions might get squished, just like what yammy did... (btw was it yammy?)

Her power fluctuates to her thoughts. If she has the slightest doubt that she might fail then her attacks dont have that high of a success rate. If she believes strongly on her decision then I seriously doubt anyone can touch her, at that level of power. :)

henrikoez
January 07, 2008, 05:06 AM
Inoue can't reject anything so easily, it depends on her power too. When she tried to cure the hole in Ichigo's chest caused by Ulquiorra, she said that it is hard to remove. So if she isn't strong enough, she couldn't reject anything as she wish like Espada. She doesn't capable enough to fight.

Unohana's shikai is so big and its ability is to cure. What about her bankai? Any ability beside cure? If it is poison, it will be similar to Mayuri.

I want to see the battle between Gin and Byakuya if it is happened. Probably Hitsugaya will fight Gin or Aizen to revenge for Hinamori. Since Hitsugaya is Kubo's favorite character, he will get the spotlight beside Ichigo. xD

TheChosenOne
January 07, 2008, 05:31 AM
She said that someone reiatsu is blocking the wound from being healed. That is why she is kinds weak, she does not have the fighting instincts on her, is she had some instincts she would be very powerful. :)

If unohana shikai is the sting ray, then her bankai could be something even bigger. Since the sting ray has the ability to heal, what if her bankai is just pure destructive, that would be a crazy twist. :)

I think hitsu holds aizen more responsible, when he fought gin he thought that aizen was dead. After seeing him alive he knows that he did everything to hinamori. I dont think hitsu is his fav, its most likely that the fans keep hitsu in such high demand. :)

Streifen
January 07, 2008, 05:42 AM
Her power fluctuates to her thoughts. If she has the slightest doubt that she might fail then her attacks dont have that high of a success rate. If she believes strongly on her decision then I seriously doubt anyone can touch her, at that level of power. :)

well, inoue seemed desperate when she was blocking yammi's attack... yet she failed and ended up doing nothing... what u said might be true, but i dont think that there will be more of inoue other than healing ichigo and friends.....

Inoue can't reject anything so easily, it depends on her power too. When she tried to cure the hole in Ichigo's chest caused by Ulquiorra, she said that it is hard to remove. So if she isn't strong enough, she couldn't reject anything as she wish like Espada. She doesn't capable enough to fight.

Unohana's shikai is so big and its ability is to cure. What about her bankai? Any ability beside cure? If it is poison, it will be similar to Mayuri.

I want to see the battle between Gin and Byakuya if it is happened. Probably Hitsugaya will fight Gin or Aizen to revenge for Hinamori. Since Hitsugaya is Kubo's favorite character, he will get the spotlight beside Ichigo. xD

i think that unohana's bankai's ability is for mass healing... :XD i really dont see her fighting and getting mad... shes too much of an angelic face...
well... about nell... she has a side on her character which made us see through that she will be something else later in the succeeding chapters.... well i may be wrong but... i dont think it would be cool to see unohana fight....

i havent seen hitsugaya lately... i hope to see him use the rodeo drive against aizen if they fight.... :XD

TheChosenOne
January 07, 2008, 05:49 AM
Well orihime said that we wants to erase the hougyoku from existence. So that could mean she will take on a bigger role, plus her power is constantly growing. Before she had trouble healing and concentrating, now its effortless. :)

henrikoez
January 07, 2008, 06:01 AM
Hitsugaya indeed is kubo's favorite. He appears in most of the omakes and he appears in both of the movies.

Inoue's rejection power depends on her will power then? But i think that she really heal Ichigo in her whole heart. So why Ulquiorra's reiatsu can resist against her power?

After those fights in Hueco Mundo, how Inoue will reject the existence of Hougyoku now? She won't be able to get near the Hougyoku now.

I want to see Ichimaru's bankai, maybe against Rangiku later? Unohana sure is a devil inside her angel face. xD

Streifen
January 07, 2008, 06:09 AM
i dont think that shell be able to do that... i dont see her going near that hougyoku... espicially now that ichigo is going to take her with him... and another thing is aizen wouldnt allow her to do that... well, if he does its probably another illusion... well if i were aizen i would test inoue first on what she could do to the hougyoku..... :) and its aizen we're talking about.... :D

OT: thechosenone where are u from?... :XD its already 3am man and we're still awake... im from the phil. but im here in the u.s now... LOL :XD

henrikoez
January 07, 2008, 06:21 AM
Well, Inoue is just useless in the battle now just like in Soul Society arc same like Chad.

What do you think about Tatsuki, Mizuiro, and Keigo will participate in the battle against all the villains? Who knows Urahara will train them to be like Ichigo.

Seems all of you are from USA, only me who are from Asia. :darn

TheChosenOne
January 07, 2008, 06:24 AM
@Streifen

I am from LA, but I live in NY, cuz I go to college here. I am awake since I have college stuff to do, so couldnt sleep. So might as well post here, while I slowly daze back to fantasy. :)

@henrikoez

She was able to heal ichigo after all. She coudnt pass the reiatsu during the initial try but she was able to get through after some time. We still dont know if she will be rescued, aizen didnt kidnapp her just so she can be taken. :)

Streifen
January 07, 2008, 06:27 AM
Well, Inoue is just useless in the battle now just like in Soul Society arc same like Chad.

What do you think about Tatsuki, Mizuiro, and Keigo will participate in the battle against all the villains? Who knows Urahara will train them to be like Ichigo.

Seems all of you are from USA, only me who are from Asia. :darn

hmm... sado is more useful than inoue a hundred times... :D srsly... sado already ate an arrancar for dinner... unlike inoue... all she did was reflect on how useless she is... :XD

kisuke would prolly use his co-workers than using those three especially keigo.... :XD

hey im asian too! :D

@chosen LOL! that means its later there... coz im from LA and its 3am here... :XD 3:30 to be exact... :D

TheChosenOne
January 07, 2008, 06:36 AM
Well chad defeating a privarion espada is not that big of a deal since ishida also got a kill. He needs to defeat an espada to prove his strength. Most likely yammi, since he is the weakest he should be on chad's level. :)

Side note: Its 6:35 here.

henrikoez
January 07, 2008, 06:47 AM
hey im asian too! :D

@chosen LOL! that means its later there... coz im from LA and its 3am here... :XD 3:30 to be exact... :D

Even you're an asian, i'm the only one that still in asia :darn
it's still 7 pm here :XD

I wonder whereabouts the three co-workers of urahara. How come they are so strong and they are not shinigami.

maybe we will see all of the truth during the las battle. Maybe Isshin and Ryuken will fight Aizen too.

TheChosenOne
January 07, 2008, 03:08 PM
Well they may have been created by Urahara or trained by him. Ururu has the power to fight evenly with a shinigami. While Tessai is great at spell (binding), and jinta seems to have also some great power. Maybe those three might take out some fraccions :)

hollowdemon
January 08, 2008, 11:05 AM
im not sure who urahara will be matched up to since i want him to reveal his bankai ...
it'll blow if its only a vasto lorde to have him release his bankai but if its as destructive as it sounds then it should kick ass !! and plus we have yet to see gin release his bankai too which i will think will be shown when he fights either byakuya or hitsugaya :D

@henrikoez
im indonesian too brother although im not IN asia :p

TheChosenOne
January 08, 2008, 03:54 PM
See I think Urahara will only fight the top 3 captains if they are vaizards. If Gin is a vaizard and proves too much for Byakuya or Hitsu, then Urahara could step in. Same with Tousen, if tousen is a vaizard, maybe Yoruichi or Isshin or Ryuuken will step in. :)

henrikoez
January 09, 2008, 05:53 AM
I don't think Gin, Tousen, or Aizen will become vizards. Except Tousen, both of Gin and Aizen have a great power and they can handle vizards by their own power in my opinion. I want to see Shunkou again. I can't see it clearly during Yoruichi's fight with SoiFon. I think that can match up with Espadas or captains.

@hollowdemon : nice to meet you :XD

Streifen
January 09, 2008, 09:45 AM
hmmm.... so if what ur saying is true... just imagine how stronger they could be if they have hollow powers....

henrikoez
January 09, 2008, 10:00 AM
well. i don't have anything to prove my opinion. It is just seems not right if Aizen, Gin, or Aizen gain hollow power too. If they do that, who can stand up against them? All the captains in Gotei 13 become vizards too? The story will be absurd.:XD

Streifen
January 09, 2008, 11:06 AM
ichigo being the ultimate vizard is possible... who knows he might end up using the hougyoku too... u have a good theory... but if aizen is not going to be a vizard how would he be able to keep up with ichigo and the other vizards? well unless he really is freakin strong... well who knows... theres still more to find out... :D

TheChosenOne
January 09, 2008, 03:12 PM
Aizen wants to be a vaizard, so he may already be one. So ichigo ie the only one that can be on par since his hollow seems to be too powerful. So if he can gain 100% control he may on par with aizen. :)

hollowdemon
January 09, 2008, 05:21 PM
for aizen to already be a vaizard isnt too pleasing to hear
might as well have him alongside gin and tousen to be the ultimate villains that doesnt possess the same type of powers as everybody else and yet remains to be above and on top of everybody else who seemed to be training for all their might and thought they gained something until they get pwned completely :p

although i still dont see tousen as a strong force anyway since hes already proven weak :s (sry tousen fans) when kenpachi served him right even when he was IN his bankai im just not too enthused of tousens motives or appearances :notrust

GinIchimaru
January 09, 2008, 07:00 PM
Well I agree and disagree,of course I dont think Aizen is going to be a vaizard yet, i thought his main goal was the 'Key' and i think Aizen is powerful enuff without it, as is, dont ya agree?

And a good point was brought out about vaizards being the next enemy's xD,I just hope it ain't repetitive like going in sould society to rescue gal, fight strong ppl, try to save her and get out, Huego mundo..well same thing. If the Viazards become the next villains i hope it plays out differently

TheChosenOne
January 09, 2008, 07:09 PM
Aizen did everything for the hougyoku so that he can become a vaizard. He cannot get any stronger than he was in SS, so him being a hybrid is the only thing that can help him. So I don't think him being a vaizard is that far a reach. :)

Streifen
January 09, 2008, 11:04 PM
yeah and having vizard powers would be cool!and who wouldnt want to have such power!.... well if im the antagonist i would use the hougyoku only to myself... LOL! die people! :kukuku :spank :chair :laser :guns :yaha :headbang

TheChosenOne
January 09, 2008, 11:46 PM
The thing is even with Vaizard powers, he most likely can be defeated by a combined effort from all the powerful people, so he had to create an espada to take care of that problem, if it should arise. :)

Streifen
January 10, 2008, 12:27 AM
yeah thats the only problem... it wouldnt happen anyway... or maybe at the last part hell absorb the hougyoku bigtime allowing him to reach into the depths of both shinigami and hollow powers... something like that... then all the shinigami lends their power to ichigo making him a big samurai.... uhm... that sounds familiar.. -_-; but absorbing the hougyoku at full power could be possible.... making aizen the ultimate vizard... the question is... how would ichigo deal with that?.... well to me, i just want to see a 1 on 1 battle... no team ups... so that the ending would be cooler... and no flukes! ichigo was able to beat aizen because of a fluke... thats unacceptable!..... :darn

TheChosenOne
January 10, 2008, 12:31 AM
I think ichigo's hollow is very powerful, so ichigo might be ad powerful as aizen if and when be controls his hollow. That would be sweet, all those cero attacks would be amazing. :)

hollowdemon
January 10, 2008, 04:25 PM
Well I agree and disagree,of course I dont think Aizen is going to be a vaizard yet, i thought his main goal was the 'Key' and i think Aizen is powerful enuff without it, as is, dont ya agree?

And a good point was brought out about vaizards being the next enemy's xD,I just hope it ain't repetitive like going in sould society to rescue gal, fight strong ppl, try to save her and get out, Huego mundo..well same thing. If the Viazards become the next villains i hope it plays out differently

most definitely :D
aizens the most badass enemy in bleach hands down since he didnt even use both of his hands to take care of people in Soul Society so why would he need vaizard powers NOW ?
if anything we might have to wait to see what else he has to show us deep into bleach

and vaizards as enemy ??
highly doubt that, they dont have any other secret dark motives to do anything else since they were the ones that approached ichigo and despise shinigamis although i understood where an idea of them being a villain comes from but that wont happen at all since i still believe that the vasto lordes are reserved for the vaizards to wipe out and maybe they even get an extended and bigger role than that. I believe shinji might siince hes the ichigo of the vaizards :amuse

Streifen
January 10, 2008, 08:44 PM
i think for aizen to take over HM and SS he would be needing vizard powers, just imagine how many of them are opposing him right now... if he is really freakin strong then adding up hollow powers would make him unstoppable... coz if he doesnt use hollow powers, i cant imagine how he would pull off his evil scheme against SS... considering the fact that the capts. owned his espadas and ichigo being a vizard.....

henrikoez
January 10, 2008, 09:00 PM
I can't imagine Aizen's power if he gain the hollow power using Hougyoku. Even with his pure shinigami power, he already have reiatsu twice of captain's reiatsu. It's gonna be 10 times stronger than vizards maybe. Tousen is weak, throw him away from the list. :XD
Ichimaru's strength is still unknown. Later, the vizards could help to fight vasto lorde but again, they don't like shinigami either. So we won't know the outcome later.

Streifen
January 10, 2008, 10:23 PM
i dont think tousen is really useless... he wouldnt dare to put up a sword against grimmjow if he is that weak... you may say that it was a surprise attack... but we're talking about grimmjow here... hes not just a small fry that u can just slice up like that....

TheChosenOne
January 10, 2008, 10:32 PM
Well to be fair Grimm was got by surprise, so him cutting of his arm is not that big. Grimm did the same to Ulq when he put him in negacion, that doesn't mean he is stronger. Tousen most likely is a vaizard, since he is arguably the weakest captain. :)

henrikoez
January 11, 2008, 06:33 AM
Tousen is the weakest and most stupid captain. Grimmjow was surprised by his attacks. Tousen with hollow mask, uglier than ever. I want to see Grimmjow has his battle against Tousen or Ulquiorra. He and Ichigo are like Vegeta and Goku. :XD

TheChosenOne
January 11, 2008, 03:57 PM
I don't think tousen should fight anybody other than Komma. Their friendship needs to be tested, and what better way than to duke it out. Most likely Grimm might have a rematch against Ulq, considering if he can get strong enough. :)

hollowdemon
January 12, 2008, 11:49 AM
Yeah i cant get the idea that tousen would be a vaizard since komamura would be the one that i think is going to match up with anyway so for him to be a vaizard will just make komamura look like more of a chump than he already is

TheChosenOne
January 12, 2008, 02:10 PM
Well if Tousen is a vaizard I wonder how will Komma beat him considering he is one of the weakest captains, unless he gets strong enough. I think most likely it will be a shinigami battle between tousen and komma. :)

Streifen
January 13, 2008, 01:34 PM
im wondering if ichigo would be the one whos going to fight tousen, gin and aizen instead.... and the other capts. could take on the the espadas.... i just thought of it coz if those 3 were able to turn themselves into vaizards.... i guess ichigos the only one capable of defeating them....

Tsukisama
January 13, 2008, 06:38 PM
If Tousen and Gin do become vizards, it likely will fall onto Ichigo's shoulders to defeat them, unless the other characters discover some way to become ridiculously powerful or one of the other vizards like Shinji becomes very good friends with Ichigo, enough to merit the opportunity to kill such major villains.

Komamura will definitely fight against Tousen, but he'll lose and someone will hear his impassioned cries for Tousen to learn the folly of his ways and that person will take up the fight for foxy loxy.

TheChosenOne
January 13, 2008, 09:08 PM
We don't know how powerful the senior captains are. Unohana could be as powerful as Yamma and the others. So if that's the case, I think Unohana should be able to defeat vaizards (speculation) like Tousen and most likely Uki or Shun could take on Gin, if he is a vaizard. :)

Streifen
January 13, 2008, 10:43 PM
i dont think that komma will beat tousen... well they will have a duel... but i assume that komma will die...

TheChosenOne
January 13, 2008, 10:56 PM
I dunno bout that, In Komma eyes tousen has betrayed him and went off in the wrong path of justice. So it will be up to Komma to show him otherwise. :)

Streifen
January 13, 2008, 11:04 PM
i can already imagine the drama :) komma will confront tousen but tousen will just ignore komma... then komma attacks tousen but they're nothing against tousen... tousen vizard form (if ever) then kills komma...

come to think of it... its the only manga i have ever seen where the main villains are not going to be faced by the main characters (if ever our predictions come true)... well except ichigo of course....

patedecarne
January 14, 2008, 08:53 AM
well, it will be so lame to happen, the main villains defeated only by the main heroes, it will be like dragonball z.
but take it easy, guys, until now , chapter 306, we cannot say how komamura is strong or not, because in his fight with zaraki, clearly both of them weren't with injuries, and aizen used a cheap one to trap komamura, so is still possible that komamura is a top tier captain

Marvstar
January 14, 2008, 11:26 AM
i dont think that komma will beat tousen... well they will have a duel... but i assume that komma will die...

I think so too.

I think more people need to die in Bleach :eyeroll .

:notrust

Streifen
January 14, 2008, 11:50 AM
well, it will be so lame to happen, the main villains defeated only by the main heroes, it will be like dragonball z.
but take it easy, guys, until now , chapter 306, we cannot say how komamura is strong or not, because in his fight with zaraki, clearly both of them weren't with injuries, and aizen used a cheap one to trap komamura, so is still possible that komamura is a top tier captain

well i dont want the series to end leaving the main cast useless and being taken over by the peeps who had less airtime... of course i want the original bleach characters to have more emphasis on why they were made... not just to support ichigo... and DBZ was one of the best ever made... and its not lame... :darn

TheChosenOne
January 14, 2008, 12:16 PM
I don't think Komma is that powerful, he is a captain so most likely he is a powerful when Ichigo was in shikai. I just don't see him defeating Zaraki (which may be influenced by, Zaraki being my second fav char). :)

havoc19
January 15, 2008, 01:22 AM
Byakuya should continue to fight anything to do with black!!1

TheChosenOne
January 15, 2008, 01:38 AM
What do you mean by that statement. :)

hollowdemon
January 15, 2008, 04:40 PM
@havoc19
.... what does that mean and have to do with anything ??

it will most likely go to a point where a whole bunch of sad emotional words being thrown at each other between tousen and kommamura if they face off which will have them two probably resolve something but i believe one of them will still die :p

TheChosenOne
January 15, 2008, 06:56 PM
I doubt they will resolve, Tousen has committed taboo by aligning himself with Hollows and killing people. Tousen will most likely die after being shown what true justice is about by Komma. :)

patedecarne
January 16, 2008, 08:11 AM
in the Grand Finale in their fight:

Tousen: Was I Wrong all of the time?

Komamura: This conception of justice that you believe is totally wrong, you can't possibly think that killing so many lives will bring the greatest salvation and justice to this world, you must understand, Aizen is a completely evil being, killing all of these lives only to obtain a personal goal, the world will be engulfed in chaos and hate, IS THAT WHAT YOU REALLY WANT, TOUSEN?!?!?!?!

Tousen: Then tell me, Komamura, what is the true justice? What should I do now?

Komamura: That's the only question that I cannot give you a answer, Tousen, its something that you must discover by yourself(Rurouni Kenshin moment) but that's one thing that I can speak to you for sure: look at the world and soul society, see how many inoccent people, only people that not fight, then protect these peoples(another rurouni kenshin moment!!) with your own life, if necessary, and then, you will find his won justice.

Tousen: Komamura, I, I.... there's no forgiving to all of my acts, Look what I've done: I've betrayed my own friends, in that time, I believed that some lifes were nothing. Instead of killing the right person, I was about to kill so many people, the people that I'm supposed to protect. my life has no more use...
But, there is something that I must to do in order to begin to search for the true justice...
Let's go, Komamura.

Komamura: Tousen, you!!!!

Tousen: AIZEN!!!!!!!

Decorus
January 16, 2008, 10:54 AM
Ichigo is as strong as any Captain in Shikai, the only thing his Bankai improves is his speed, everything else remains the same. His Reiatsu is higher then Kenpachi.

TheChosenOne
January 16, 2008, 03:24 PM
Ichigo is as strong as any Captain in Shikai, the only thing his Bankai improves is his speed, everything else remains the same. His Reiatsu is higher then Kenpachi.

Well considering he was using Zangetsu power during their fight, then I guess his is higher or equal to Ken. He had captain level reiatsu after the fight, his bankai training further increased his reiatsu, so I guess it could be greater than Ken or on Par with him (eye patch removed) :)

Raizen
January 16, 2008, 04:24 PM
Hey the chosen one, u said that u are in college in New York, what school? And have u seen Gossip Girl, have u ever met Chace Crawford? He is Hot
Anyways, I believe that it will be youruichi and soifon beat Halibel after she almost kills nel
Then the old man will probably fight ukitake, then BANKAI
Shunsui will fight Starks and go Bankai
As for the HM captains being hollowized, even w/ that I still believe they could be beaten 1 on 1.
Gin will probably lose to hitsugaya and die in matsumoto's arms
Tousen probably commit suicide being he sees the errors of his way after fighting konamura
and the vaizards will also be there to handle the other vastolordes.

Streifen
January 16, 2008, 05:00 PM
agreed :D
except for the suicide thing.... :) tousen would probably kill komamura... or.. he could even betray aizen... and side with the SS people...

TheChosenOne
January 16, 2008, 07:00 PM
Hey the chosen one, u said that u are in college in New York, what school? And have u seen Gossip Girl, have u ever met Chace Crawford? He is Hot

I go to the Stern school of business which is part of NYU, it's located in the Village (Greenwich). Seen it once, Don't know who that is. :)

Anyways, I believe that it will be youruichi and soifon beat Halibel after she almost kills nelI don't think yoruichi needs help from Soifon, if Halibel is the number one espada, then I guess she might need nell's help. If Halibel is number three, then she is all for nell. :)

Gin will probably lose to hitsugaya and die in matsumoto's armsConsidering he pushed Hitsu around in their fight, I doubt that unless Hitsu has mastered his bankai and grown significantly stronger. I choose Byakuya to kill Gin. :)

Decorus
January 17, 2008, 12:08 AM
Ichigo's Bankai training did not raise his Reiatsu at all.

1. There was no need to he already had more then enough to qualify.
2. Yoruichi was concerned that his Reiatsu had not changed while training for Bankai.
3. In the Anime and not the Manga Ichigo simply got serious and his reiatsu went up

So Ichigo's Reiatsu did not increase during Bankai training it was already at its maxium possible state.

All Ichigo got was increased fighting skills the ability to use his Shikai's attack at will, the attacks name and his Bankai which when released increases his speed to the maxium possible.

What most people tend to forget is Ichigo has always had a massive Reiatsu typically he just learned how to open up the spigot more and more as time went on.

I don't think we have seen Yoruichi fight at anywhere near her maxium potential as we have yet to see her even use her Soul cutter:)

TheChosenOne
January 17, 2008, 02:41 AM
Yoruichi clearly states that ichigo's reiatsu needs to increase for bankai training, for prepariing him for bankai. When ichigo's reiatsu went up, it was to show that he had been hiding his reiatsu growth. :)

Ichigo had great reiatsu with zangetsu, what yoruichi was helping him achieve was to stop relying at that power. Without zangetsu, his reiatsu was not high, when he had to train without zangetsu it increased his reiatsu much higher. :)

hollowdemon
January 17, 2008, 05:45 PM
Anyways, I believe that it will be youruichi and soifon beat Halibel after she almost kills nel.

that sounds quite right since i dont think nel alone would be able to take down halibel since she didnt even take down nnoitra when she released

Then the old man will probably fight ukitake, then BANKAI.

if its just ukitake then who does old man yamma-jii get in this piece of action?
although the idea of ukitake going bankai is very entertaining and would like to see what his bankai is :D

Shunsui will fight Starks and go Bankai.

again very well would like to see him go bankai but shunsui alone taking what could be a vasto lorde in stark isnt quite possible i think

As for the HM captains being hollowized, even w/ that I still believe they could be beaten 1 on 1.

do u mean the espadas ? zomari was taken down by byakuya single handedly and so did aaroniero by rukia and she wasnt even a captain. its very much possible to be defeated unless they are vasto lordes.

Tousen probably commit suicide being he sees the errors of his way after fighting konamura.

gotta disagree with you on gin there. after seeing that he barely managed to hurt gin i dont think there would be a chance in hell it would be hitsugaya that would take down gin.
More likely its going to be one of the senior captains in byakuya that would be the ideal match up against gin than anybody else. Of course somewhere in there kubo will manage to throw in matsumoto to have that great past story moment :p

and the vaizards will also be there to handle the other vastolordes.

agreed :D

Streifen
January 18, 2008, 02:20 AM
if its just ukitake then who does old man yamma-jii get in this piece of action?
although the idea of ukitake going bankai is very entertaining and would like to see what his bankai is

old man yamma is too old... he'll prolly have a heart attack when he sees halibel...

LOL! if thats going to happen I so want to be gin at that time! :XD last look and feel on the mountains... :D

i think byakuya already had his match... so i dont think that he would be the one who's going to face gin.... he already used up his turn so its probably somebody else.... BUT IT WOULD BE COOL COZ IM BYAKUYA.... :jbya :XD

TheChosenOne
January 18, 2008, 04:06 AM
Byakuya has not had his fight with gin. So that could mean a possible confrontation, for the sake of rukia. Wonder if we will see an angry byakuya, one who is filled with rage. :)

Streifen
January 18, 2008, 06:12 AM
i meant that byakuya already had a match against zomari, so it could be someone else whos going to take on gin... byakuya already had his turn... so its probably another captain... or vizard... or ichigo..... it could also be byakuya... but it has the least probability... coz judging from the recent chapters it looks like kubo is going to put all of the captains in action... and i dont like to see an enraged byakuya... coz it doesnt suit his character.... his cocky silent type attitude is what really defines him...

patedecarne
January 18, 2008, 08:04 AM
Byakuya has not had his fight with gin. So that could mean a possible confrontation, for the sake of rukia. Wonder if we will see an angry byakuya, one who is filled with rage. :)

It's funny, Chosen, because I also thought that Gin will fight Byakuya somehow in the series, when I began to watch to SS Saga, but Now, with the Byakuya's words, I think my predictions will be correct, and maybe Byakuya will fight alongside Rukia against Gin, the kuchiki Battle, that will be totally crazy, Byakuya uses Sebonzakura to distract Gin And Rukia launch Shirafune! that will be great!

hollowdemon
January 18, 2008, 11:42 AM
nahh ... most likely rukia wont be involved otherwise we're going to see another byakuya protecting rukia moment where he gets sliced and hurt while trying to protect her.
Im hoping for more of a one on one so it would settle the vendetta equally not with a handicap with rukia

TheChosenOne
January 18, 2008, 08:44 PM
Byakuya does not want Rukia to fight, that's why she is a seated officer. So most likely Byakuya will fight Gin alone, and most possibility kill him, for he tried to do towards Rukia. I doubt Rukia gets a kill, she might just defeat some fraccions, or maybe the new espada's that replaces the dead ones. :)

hollowdemon
January 19, 2008, 10:34 AM
if thats the case then its weird how rukia is portrayed to be way stronger than renji since she can take down an espada ( granted, it was one of the lower ones and a gillian at that ) without a bankai and just using kidou with her shikai.

the possibility of gin and byakuya is very high but gin to be killed by byakuya doesnt sound too possible .... more likely a defeat by byakuya then afterwards he might face his end by someone or something else other thn byakuya. Perhaps taking an attack to protect matsumoto when shes about to get striked by aizen ... :D

TheChosenOne
January 19, 2008, 04:07 PM
Rukia is powerful enough to be a vice-captain, that's why she is so strong. Why wouldn't Byakuya kill Gin, he doesn't just let people he defeated allow them to live. Look at what happened with Ichigo, he thought Ichigo was gonna die, and thus he went back to SS. He was gonna kill Ganju, so he will most likely kill Gin. :)

hollowdemon
January 20, 2008, 12:48 PM
come on mannn cut me some slack as a gin fanboy here :p
and plus i wouldnt want to see a normal death by byakuya facing off with gin.
But rather seeing a dramatic death that involves matsumoto around and possibly with hitsugaya and byakuya around too like i said before maybe by taking a hit from an attack by aizen or something of sort

Tsukisama
January 20, 2008, 05:03 PM
I know that Gin seems to have some feelings for Matsumoto, but I doubt that he would sacrifice himself for her or rebel against Aizen for her, unless he has a major change of heart somewhere down the line.

TheChosenOne
January 20, 2008, 11:12 PM
The fact is that gin is a traitor, so a dramatic death would be kinds wasted. I am not trying to be hard, but unless he is a spy for yamma, I doubt he would have a flashy death. :)

patedecarne
January 21, 2008, 08:05 AM
I don't know, but for me Gin is the most misterious person from Bleach, I think he is the only person that not really show his feelings and emotions, always smiling, remember me so much Soujirou Seta(Rurouni Kenshin). In a first moment, seems he is so evil, but that's the truth? Maybe there's something more deeply hiding inside him, what's his reasons and purposes to join with Aizen? and about Matsumoto? I'm sure in the given time, we will have a reunion between Gin, Matsumoto and someone else, maybe Gin's Nemesis or another person that allow uw to understand better Gin...

TheChosenOne
January 21, 2008, 02:05 PM
Even if he does not show his emotions, the fact that he was ready to kill two shinigami's without a thought, clearly states how he is. He was going to kill hinamori, and he was gonna kill Rukia. His reasons for joining Aizen is most likely they have been friends and he is passionate towards Aizen. :)

GinIchimaru
January 22, 2008, 07:22 AM
You know what i have a feeling of, Gin taking the life of Aizen xD or betraying him. Not that hell have a change of heart or anything, but I have a feeling he has his own agendas! maybe?

TheChosenOne
January 22, 2008, 06:36 PM
Well considering he and Aizen have been close forever, I seriously doubt that Gin will betray Aizen. He could have his own agendas, but I doubt he would place them above Aizen's. :)

hollowdemon
January 22, 2008, 06:52 PM
and even if he decides to betray aizen its safe to say that we'll see gin getting completely pwned when gin himself might think that he has a chance but it'll be COMPLETELY false when he and if he decides to betray aizen. (which i dont see happening at ALL)

but well nice point by patedecarne about soujirou from kenshin. Gin is very well the most unknown and mysterious character in bleach since we really dont know what his true motives are. True he was about to kill hinamori and rukia without any hesitation but that didnt really prove anything if he was evil or good. He's a person who does things by his own rules and doesnt stop for anything or anyone else maybe for matsumoto.

I still go and hope for a flashy death for gin since basically hes the closest one next to aizen so why not ? :D

TheChosenOne
January 22, 2008, 07:15 PM
Well he proved that he has no hesitations in killing others and he will follow Aizen. Him about to kill Hinamori showed that he really does not have sympathy, which I believe makes his character great. Him following Aizen in killing Rukia without question showed that he has no doubt in Aizen. So most likely Byakuya will fight Gin, considering he is more powerful than Hitsu. :)

patedecarne
January 23, 2008, 07:44 AM
and even if he decides to betray aizen its safe to say that we'll see gin getting completely pwned when gin himself might think that he has a chance but it'll be COMPLETELY false when he and if he decides to betray aizen. (which i dont see happening at ALL)

but well nice point by patedecarne about soujirou from kenshin. Gin is very well the most unknown and mysterious character in bleach since we really dont know what his true motives are. True he was about to kill hinamori and rukia without any hesitation but that didnt really prove anything if he was evil or good. He's a person who does things by his own rules and doesnt stop for anything or anyone else maybe for matsumoto.

Hehe, even I will stop anything if Matsumoto ask! Any man in this world should do the same for that goddess!

But seriously, maybe in that day when he was about to kill Hinamori he was expecting Hitsugaya to save her, or even he noticed Goddess Matsumoto there, or maybe he will stopping his attack, but IMO, the fact is: even with his crazy and demonic smile, Gin hides something very important, and he isn't so evil as we thought.. He could have a reason to join Aizen, aswell a reson to betray him...

TheChosenOne
January 23, 2008, 03:52 PM
I doubt he was gonna stop, he was gonna kill Hinamori just as he was about to kill Rukia. We can't say that he would just stop right before, that makes him more demonic, since that means he likes playing with people's lives. :)

hollowdemon
January 23, 2008, 04:48 PM
and besides what better way for gin to die than by an attack by aizen himself?
after all from my sig i got that from one of the chapters when ulquiorra approached him and gin mentioned something about that the whole "i dont like sad stories" or "im not too fond of sad stories" its either one but that probably was one thing that could give us a doubt of gin being as demonic and evil as we think he is.

perhaps in the past with matsumoto he was there because of an incident with his family and whole time he was growing up (maybe with or without matsumoto) he had to go through pain and suffering the whole way. That could've lead to why he became a member of the gotei 13.

the battle with byakuya is very well possible since thats the only person that i can see best match up with gin but not the best person i can think of killing him.

i think shinji deserves an important villain to kill also ....
in this case id say shinji might kill ulquiorra since i dont think grimmjow will be the one if he does happen to be healed and helped out after they leave las noches.

TheChosenOne
January 23, 2008, 06:44 PM
I think the Vaizards may fight the new espada that replaces the currently dead ones. So most likely Shinji might fight strongest. :)

patedecarne
January 24, 2008, 06:08 AM
That's what I think too, but there a problem with this: well, then, how the fight will end? I mean, if Aizen replaces all of the dead espadas for new ones, then an endless fight will take place, and one time SS and Ichigo & co, will be exausted and tired, and then Aizen will win, that's the main reason I believe Hougyoku will be destroyed in the arc..

hollowdemon
January 24, 2008, 11:08 AM
well we still cant count out urahara, isshin, ryuuken, yoruichi in the mix so most of the vaizards will take care of the vasto lordes and its somewhat obvious that those 4 will take on the bigger role and enemy when the winter war comes.
They might be already geared up for battle when they invade karakura town or maybe even soul society. It would be pretty awesome if isshin and ryuuken comes to soul society and old man yamma-jii happens to notice isshin :D

TheChosenOne
January 24, 2008, 11:43 AM
That's what I think too, but there a problem with this: well, then, how the fight will end? I mean, if Aizen replaces all of the dead espadas for new ones, then an endless fight will take place, and one time SS and Ichigo & co, will be exausted and tired, and then Aizen will win, that's the main reason I believe Hougyoku will be destroyed in the arc..

I don't understand what you mean by it will be an endless fight. Do you mean that Aizen will keep replacing espada's, or something else. Aizen's goal is to get Vasto's so most likely after he is done with that, he will move on to K-Town. :)

patedecarne
January 24, 2008, 12:08 PM
I don't understand what you mean by it will be an endless fight. Do you mean that Aizen will keep replacing espada's, or something else. Aizen's goal is to get Vasto's so most likely after he is done with that, he will move on to K-Town. :)

Yeah, it's something like that, if each defeated espada was to be replaced, then how suppose this whole fight with end? While Aizen continues to use Hougyoku, then the battle will never end. Let's see a example: until now 4 espadas were defeat, very likely will be 5 in the following chapters, then Aizen will replace these 5 espadas; then Aizen could make a army of vastolorde, but if a vastolorde could be defeat, then aizen will put a new one in his place, and the cycle will never end, that's the reaon I told Ichigo and SS must retrive Hougyoku or even Inoue rejects it, because Hougyoku could supply Aizen with an infinite number of armies...

TheChosenOne
January 24, 2008, 12:39 PM
I doubt Aizen will keep replacing Espada's since there aren't many Vasto's in existence. So most likely he won't be able to replace the espada's twice. :)

Streifen
January 24, 2008, 11:18 PM
hmm... so if u guys think that byakuya will most likely duel with gin... so who do you think hitsugaya will face then?.... im still going with hitsugaya and gin though....

the vizards will definitely fight the vasto espada because i think the vizards are the only ones capabale of beating them.... but i dont think shinji will get a spotlight though... and as for the captains, maybe the reason why they were already given battles because they would only be holding the arrancars while ichigo do battle with aizen.... something like that... considering that the arracars are former espada class before they were being taken over by vastos.... i think thats a fair match up....

TheChosenOne
January 25, 2008, 01:57 AM
I think hitsu could fight gin again cuz of the hinamori incident, but I just think the fight would be one sided, cuz you can see how gin was practically playing with hitsu. Also of gin is a vaizard that just adds more fire to the flame. :)

someguy0830
January 25, 2008, 11:32 PM
If Hitsugaya fought Gin again, I'd have to say he'd lose. Training or no, Gin's been around longer and seemed to have better control of the fight. I would say Rukia v Gin, but that would end quickly and unfavorably. Byakuya seems the most likely.

hollowdemon
January 26, 2008, 10:55 AM
definitely,
even if you throw in rukia and hitsugaya both against gin. The fight is still obvious to who's going to win in the end.
Hitsugaya will most likely have a fight where hes forced to be helped by im not sure who but with another seated rank with whomever he is fighting against.
Honestly i dont even know whos the perfect match for hitsugaya since tousen, gin, and aizen themselves are already taken or can be matched up with a better opponent than hitsugaya. (nothing against hitsugaya just not able to see him fitting to fight exactly who)

but who knows maybe when the tousen vs kommamura fight begins it might go into a part where kommamura loses advantage and before tousen delivers the killing blow hitsugaya comes and saves him (although i dont see any connection for hitsugaya in this at all either)

TheChosenOne
January 26, 2008, 02:33 PM
If hitsu's fight against Gin went like how he fought with Luppi, where he was given time for a counter attack, then Hitsu might get the upperhand. But as for fighting purely one on one, I don't think boy wonder has a chance, at least not yet. :)

hollowdemon
January 27, 2008, 02:54 PM
i doubt ... that an ice prison would stop gin. he would just be able to release himself and counter attack a huge devastating blow to hitsugaya if he happened to get another shot like he did with luppi.
gin was straight toying with him with the fight we saw in SS and as much as we would like to give the #1 most popular boy wonder at the moment, i wouldnt give him the advantage to win against gin at all.

I do agree though, not yet that he is able to take down gin. If he happens to obtained something huge while he had time to train while ichigo and co. is in las noches then ... hmmm might just be possible ....nottttttt ( i had to say that since im a gin fanboy :D )

TheChosenOne
January 27, 2008, 03:20 PM
If Hitsu was given time, I think he could set up the Ice prison perfectly, since he would only be trying to hold Gin instead of fighting him. :)

someguy0830
January 27, 2008, 11:25 PM
Gin would never give him the chance, though. Histugaya only managed to trap (and not kill) Luppi because Luppi was arrogant and inattentive. Gin, who's undoubtedly more powerful than Luppi, would neither be so easily caught or as badly hurt. Plus, assuming it hit, it would break eventually, and Hitsugaya would be back in the same situation.

TheChosenOne
January 28, 2008, 02:18 AM
True, gin would not give hitsu the chance like luppi did, but I am just speculating if he did, hitsu could set up the prison. :)

Raizen
January 28, 2008, 05:21 PM
I think that everyone is underestimating hitsugaya. I mean sure he is young but that does not mean he is incapable. Look I am not a hitsugaya fan but he became captain for a reason. I saw the preview for Diamond Dust Rebellion and if i'm not mistaken he was beating ichigo up.
I bet he will give gin a run for his money. he should be able to beat Gin seeing as how he must have trained hard in order to avenge hinamori!!

I believe youruichi and soifon will combine to kill halibel.
Old man will fight Uki
Starks will fight Shunsui
(i think these two captains are more than capable of beating these espadas even though they are vasto lordes.)
Uliquiorra will fight ichigo only to get interupted by maybe byakuya??

hollowdemon
January 30, 2008, 05:18 AM
im not underestimating hitsugaya at all but based on experience and what we've seen from the glimpse of the gin and hitsugaya fight in the SS arc and gin was basically toying with him with no effort to even releasing any of his powers.
No doubt hitsugaya is a baddddd mothashutyomouth that became the youngest captain in the gotei 13 but if it was going up to gin or any of the higher ranked or more experienced captain then i would analyze the battle first before saying who wins and most times it might be the experienced ones.

Streifen
January 30, 2008, 12:12 PM
im still going with my hitsugaya vs gin prediction.... there are alot of reasons why hitsugaya not byakuya could take up on gin.... hitsugaya is more of a main character than gin, considering he has his own movie and he was involved in a lot of storylines... and we all know that the main villains would be taken care of the main characters. Another reason is, hinamori was hurt by gin made hitsugaya angry and caused the first match, second, rangiku has an unknown relationship with gin, the two girls i mentioned are the girls in hitsugayas life... i think something would happen to rangiku caused by gin that would enrage hitsugaya and go after gin again... and lastly they have an unfinished match, if u think that it would be one sided and will not likely happen again, think of ichigo... he was totally owned by byakuya in their first duel then he managed to trounce him in the end... i really dont think that kubo will just make hitsugaya and gin's match undecided.... their first duel has a meaning.... and that is... both of them will settle the score sometime later....

im not a hitsugaya fanboi, im just considering the facts which i think will really lead up to a battle between the 2...

another thing is, byakuya already had his show.... the reason why he is paired with zomari is maybe because that might be it for him,there will be no more big fights that he would get involved into... those are just my assumptions....

TheChosenOne
January 30, 2008, 02:36 PM
I dunno about Byakuya not having anymore fights, he is a big character and he will be involved in the future. As for the gin vs ?, I picked Byakuya cuz he could most likely match up against Gin power wise, while Hitsu most likely could not, unless these past month his power has increased substantially. :)

I understand that Hitsu has a bigger connection with Matsumoto/Hina with Gin, but when it comes down to it, it will be about revenge, and in Hitsu's mind Aizen is the one who killed Hinamori and betrayed her, while for Byakuya, Gin is the one who tried to kill Rukia, and also Gin is hated severely by Rukia. :)

Streifen
January 30, 2008, 03:17 PM
I dunno about Byakuya not having anymore fights, he is a big character and he will be involved in the future. As for the gin vs ?, I picked Byakuya cuz he could most likely match up against Gin power wise, while Hitsu most likely could not, unless these past month his power has increased substantially.

i agree, powerwise, but i dont think that he would just stand up and do nothing after experiencing the power of an espada. Hitsugaya may be weak the last time we saw him, but who knows? he might be able to keep up with the others then, he has the strongest ice based zanpakutou in all of SS and the youngest to be captain afterall, which means, there might be more of hitsu coming.. kubo might be planning something big for him in the end... and that might be against gin...

we haven't seen him for quite a while so we don't know what he is doing... maybe the nxt time we see him, he already trained off those flower thingies and can do the ice prison without taking up much time....

Raizen
January 30, 2008, 04:47 PM
i agree, powerwise, but i dont think that he would just stand up and do nothing after experiencing the power of an espada. Hitsugaya may be weak the last time we saw him, but who knows? he might be able to keep up with the others then, he has the strongest ice based zanpakutou in all of SS and the youngest to be captain afterall, which means, there might be more of hitsu coming.. kubo might be planning something big for him in the end... and that might be against gin...

we haven't seen him for quite a while so we don't know what he is doing... maybe the nxt time we see him, he already trained off those flower thingies and can do the ice prison without taking up much time....

I totally agree w/ this !!
Hitsugaya may be preparing and training hard for the upcoming war. He knows his opponenets will be vasto lordes so he must be training hard in order to even stand a chance

Double quote edited out.

patedecarne
January 31, 2008, 07:15 AM
After re-seen all the fights from hitsugaya in the whole series(even the fillers) I really changed my mind about Hitsugaya, I thought he was just a child, weak and a pain in the ass child, but now, I can see Hitsugaya as a real captain, come on, if he is a captain, he should be strong enough the become one, right, and besides, he has the potencial to become the most powerful captain, mainly by his young age.

With more 100 years of practicing and training, I'm sure Hitsugaya could surpass even Ukitake and Shunsui, and in his actual state, if he could maintain his bankai for longer periods, Even Gin will be in a trouble

Then to fight Gin, could be Hitsugaya or Byakuya: either way, will be a hell of fight if really come to happen!

TheChosenOne
February 01, 2008, 01:42 PM
After re-seen all the fights from hitsugaya in the whole series(even the fillers) I really changed my mind about Hitsugaya, I thought he was just a child, weak and a pain in the ass child, but now, I can see Hitsugaya as a real captain, come on, if he is a captain, he should be strong enough the become one, right, and besides

Hitsu becoming a captain, I agree he is strong for his age, but the thing he deals with is the immaturity of being young. Had Luppi made sure that Hitsu had died, Hitsu would not have the oppurtunity to counter with the ice prison. :)

Raizen
February 01, 2008, 10:28 PM
Hitsu becoming a captain, I agree he is strong for his age, but the thing he deals with is the immaturity of being young. Had Luppi made sure that Hitsu had died, Hitsu would not have the oppurtunity to counter with the ice prison. :)
No do u remember that hitsugaya was just playing along. He said so himself. He used the espadas' cockiness to his own advantage. Even if luppi did concentrate all of his attention on Hitsu, I doubt he could win. !!

TheChosenOne
February 01, 2008, 10:36 PM
No do u remember that hitsugaya was just playing along. He said so himself. He used the espadas' cockiness to his own advantage. Even if luppi did concentrate all of his attention on Hitsu, I doubt he could win. !!

The reason Hitsu was able to freeze Luppi was cuz he stated that Luppi was careless (http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-234/page017.html) not to follow through on his attack, that is why he was able to revive his sword and do his attack, cuz he had all that time (http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-234/page018.html) to prepare for it. :)

mestizo311
February 02, 2008, 03:28 AM
Aizen - Ichigo will most likely handle his ass.
Gin - I'm guessing it's going to be Byakuya. Gin has been tormenting poor Rukia throughout the whole manga.
Tousen - I'm thinking that he's probably not going to die. I think Fox face is going to open up his eyes(pun intended)

As far as the Espada goes, I'm thinking that probably only Yama would be able to handle Vastrolorde Espadas. For the Vastro-Espadas I'm guessing the Vaizards will enter the storyline. I don't think the captains will be able to handle any Espada 1-4. I woudln't be suprised if Aizen doesn't have more on standby while all of these battles are taking place. Once the Kenpachi vs Noitora battle is done with, it will be interesting to see what will become of Grimmjow and Nel. I'm hoping to see some Arrancars rebel against Aizen and Company and have one big ass war.

Also, awesome signature TheChosenOne :)

TheChosenOne
February 03, 2008, 03:35 PM
I think Uki and Shun and maybe even Unohana could handle the top espada. Yamma is most likely above Aizen while Shun and Uki are said to be invincible when fighting together, while Unohana is rumored to be as strong. So they might be able to handle the top 4 espada. :)

Raizen
February 03, 2008, 09:43 PM
I think Uki and Shun and maybe even Unohana could handle the top espada. Yamma is most likely above Aizen while Shun and Uki are said to be invincible when fighting together, while Unohana is rumored to be as strong. So they might be able to handle the top 4 espada. :)
I think that Uki and Shunsui can handle an espada each on their own. When they are together they are insanely powerful, but I would like to see them fight 1-on-1 and beat the top espadas just to show all the skeptics that they are as powerful as yama said.
Or maybe Uki may have an encounter w/ Aizen who knows and he could even give Aizen a run for his money until his sickness gets the best of him and then someone will step in. Most likely ichigo

Tsukisama
February 03, 2008, 10:49 PM
I think that Uki and Shunsui can handle an espada each on their own. When they are together they are insanely powerful, but I would like to see them fight 1-on-1 and beat the top espadas just to show all the skeptics that they are as powerful as yama said.

Actually, Yamamoto said that their powers as a team were unrivaled, not their individual powers.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/155/10/

They, however, are still probably very powerful.

patedecarne
February 03, 2008, 10:57 PM
Actually, Yamamoto said that their powers as a team were unrivaled, not their individual powers.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/155/10/

They, however, are still probably very powerful.

That's the main reason I believe they will fight as a team with a superior espada, if we just put them to fight with the 2º espada or even the 1º espada, will be a hell of fight, but still, even alone they must be so much powerful, because, until the moment, we should believe in the general's words: " as a team, didn't exist nd still doesn't exist anyone who could match with their powers,so, by assumption, after yammamoto, they are the second strongest in the entire SS

Tsukisama
February 03, 2008, 11:09 PM
That's the main reason I believe they will fight as a team with a superior espada, if we just put them to fight with the 2º espada or even the 1º espada, will be a hell of fight, but still, even alone they must be so much powerful, because, until the moment, we should believe in the general's words: " as a team, didn't exist nd still doesn't exist anyone who could match with their powers,so, by assumption, after yammamoto, they are the second strongest in the entire SS

Right. Together, Uki and Shunsui are the second most powerful force in SS after Yamamoto. The statement has no bearing on their individual abilities, but we would have to assume that they are pretty strong. I'll have to recheck the databook assessment of their abilities, but I believe after Yamamoto, Aizen, and Unohana, they (as individuals) have next highest stats; so, yes, even alone, they are very impressive.

EDIT: Just checked (http://kay-willow.livejournal.com/205022.html) and I take back what I said somewhat. Although having the highest stats (i.e. the highest on average) might be some indication of relative power between the captains, it should not really be taken as one being necessarily stronger than the other, since you would end up with some captains who are obviously weaker than others appearing stronger. Here are the ranking of the captains based upon their average stats:

1. Yamamoto/Aizen 93.33
2. Unohana 90
3. Shunsui 88.33
4. Byakuya 85
5. Hitsugaya 83.33
6. Ukitake 81.66
7. Ichimaru 80
8. Komamura 78.33
9. Soi Fong/Tousen 76.66
10. Mayuri 71.66
11. Kenpachi 65

Some of the stats for characters have a large effect on their average score like Ukitake's poor health or Kenpachi's lack of kidou bringing down their scores. However, the stats are still a good reference for power in terms of individual stats, and based on their individual stats, Ukitake and Shunsui are very skilled and powerful.

Streifen
February 03, 2008, 11:15 PM

agreed! :D
i think that would be a bada** team up... ukitake and shunsui are lyk doubles in tennis... :) it was shown that they had been together for quite a long time and experienced almost half of their shinigami life together, and they could have formed a bond just like hawk and animal that would make em unstoppable... :p

hyn_pride93
February 04, 2008, 01:35 AM
yeah i think that Shunsui and Ukitake are both powerful together. but i also think that Youruichi and Soi Fong are pretty good too. the two of them are like sisters and have simillar strategies. i would lyk to see them enter Hueco Mundo and fight some espada ***! but what i really want to see is Ichigos dad and Urahara fight against some Vaste Lordes! that would be pretty fricken awesome! gosh i cant wait to see the final fights...

Streifen
February 04, 2008, 01:47 AM
Right. Together, Uki and Shunsui are the second most powerful force in SS after Yamamoto. The statement has no bearing on their individual abilities, but we would have to assume that they are pretty strong. I'll have to recheck the databook assessment of their abilities, but I believe after Yamamoto, Aizen, and Unohana, they (as individuals) have next highest stats; so, yes, even alone, they are very impressive.

EDIT: Just checked (http://kay-willow.livejournal.com/205022.html) and I take back what I said somewhat. Although having the highest stats (i.e. the highest on average) might be some indication of relative power between the captains, it should not really be taken as one being necessarily stronger than the other, since you would end up with some captains who are obviously weaker than others appearing stronger. Here are the ranking of the captains based upon their average stats:

1. Yamamoto/Aizen 93.33
2. Unohana 90
3. Shunsui 88.33
4. Byakuya 85
5. Hitsugaya 83.33
6. Ukitake 81.66
7. Ichimaru 80
8. Komamura 78.33
9. Soi Fong/Tousen 76.66
10. Mayuri 71.66
11. Kenpachi 65

Some of the stats for characters have a large effect on their average score like Ukitake's poor health or Kenpachi's lack of kidou bringing down their scores. However, the stats are still a good reference for power in terms of individual stats, and based on their individual stats, Ukitake and Shunsui are very skilled and powerful.

unohana is scary, i never thought she is hiding such power.... i dont understand why gin is only 80....

yeah i think that Shunsui and Ukitake are both powerful together. but i also think that Youruichi and Soi Fong are pretty good too. the two of them are like sisters and have simillar strategies. i would lyk to see them enter Hueco Mundo and fight some espada ***! but what i really want to see is Ichigos dad and Urahara fight against some Vaste Lordes! that would be pretty fricken awesome! gosh i cant wait to see the final fights...

i also believe that too... youruichi and soifon should teamup against halibel... :) its the chicks battle.... unohana had less airtime so i dont think she deserves such a great battle... :)

Kanzen Shinkiro
February 04, 2008, 02:05 AM
Ukitake and Shunsui versus Stark: The numere uno espada should be able to hold his own against the duo and their respective shikai without releasing. However, once Ukitake and Shunsui activate their respective bankai, Stark should release, too. The battle should go on for awhile with neither side being clearly stronger. However, ultimately the combined effort from the shinigami should result in the espada's death.

Unohana versus Halibel: While it has been said vasto lorde level hollows are stronger than the average shinigami captain, Unohana is apparently not your average captain. What better to showcase her powers than her espada counterpart? The battle should be one fought mostly in silence, with both individuals releasing to their maximum right from the start just to showcase their respective capacities. Halibel loses due to Unohana's much greater experience.

Hitsugaya and Matsumoto versus Gin: Gin crushes Hitsugaya. Plain and simple. However, Gin allows himself to be killed by Hitsugaya when his attack would have killed Matsumoto in Toshiro's place.

Yamamoto versus various vasto lorde: Yamamoto unleashes the fury of his bankai to showcase just the reason why he is the head of the Gotei 13. However, not without receiving new scars from the battle.

Shinji versus Gin: Gin wins, but Shinji manages to survive. Just thought I'd throw it in there for kicks. The two seem like they could put on quite a show.

patedecarne
February 04, 2008, 11:29 AM
That's why I think the databook is innacurate about some things: if we take the databook as example, then shunsui is only about 5 points below yammamoto and aizen, so if he training a little more, he could match with Yamma and Aizen, but what we seen in the manga is Yamma pwned Shiunsui and Ukitake together..

and If the gap between Uhonana is that small, and if we could presume that Aizen is more powerful than any espada, so Unohana is able to take down even the number 1, same for shunsui

and Zaraki is the most inconsistent: even if his kidou is weak, still his is the last in the databook, and now we are see how kenpachi is playing with the 5 espada...

TheChosenOne
February 04, 2008, 02:46 PM
That's why I think the databook is innacurate about some things: if we take the databook as example, then shunsui is only about 5 points below yammamoto and aizen, so if he training a little more, he could match with Yamma and Aizen, but what we seen in the manga is Yamma pwned Shiunsui and Ukitake together..

We didn't see enough from the battle reach a conclusion where Yamma pawned Uki and Shun. Yamma could most likely pawn any captain, considering he is the head of the Gotei 13. :)

Tsukisama
February 04, 2008, 02:49 PM
^^ That is exactly why I said that the captain's average scores should not be judged as highly as their individual scores. Kenpachi is amazing in some of his stats ands terrible in others, giving him an overall low score.

As for the captains having a relatively low difference between their scores, it could be similar to the differences in power between espada. Someone a few points higher than you could be exponentially stronger than you. There is really nothing to suggest whether the stats are on a linear or logrithmic scale.

Raizen
February 04, 2008, 05:05 PM
Personally I don't think that unohana will be fighting halibel. It will most likely be a team up btw youruichi and soifon. They will use the speed, hand-to-hand-combat, and their shunko to attack halibel together. As for unohana I believe she will fight an espada, but not halibel, maybe the old man.
I somewhat agree that Uki and Shunsui should combine to take out the strongest espada. To tell you the truth I would much rather see them each take out an espada because if both of them are needed to take on just one espada, it kind of demean their strength!!

Tsukisama
February 04, 2008, 05:47 PM
Personally I don't think that unohana will be fighting halibel. It will most likely be a team up btw youruichi and soifon. They will use the speed, hand-to-hand-combat, and their shunko to attack halibel together. As for unohana I believe she will fight an espada, but not halibel, maybe the old man.
I somewhat agree that Uki and Shunsui should combine to take out the strongest espada. To tell you the truth I would much rather see them each take out an espada because if both of them are needed to take on just one espada, it kind of demean their strength!!

Sometimes I wonder whether Ukitake by himself could handle such an important battle on his own given his health. Hopefully, he could, but he will more than likely be paired with Shunsui.

TheChosenOne
February 04, 2008, 07:05 PM
i also believe that too... youruichi and soifon should teamup against halibel... :) its the chicks battle.... unohana had less airtime so i dont think she deserves such a great battle... :)

Shouldn't that be the reason why Unohana should fight, the fact that she hasn't got enough airtime, should be the reason why Kubo should give her a grand fight. :)

patedecarne
February 04, 2008, 08:50 PM
Sometimes I wonder whether Ukitake by himself could handle such an important battle on his own given his health. Hopefully, he could, but he will more than likely be paired with Shunsui.

If I remember correctly, sometimes Ukitake said that his health is Okay, it's like tuberculosis in real life: sometimes the only symptom is the cough, but in the worst cases the person could be fatigued easily with fever, but sometimes it's just the cough, then maybe in his best days Ukitake could fight equally like Shunsui

Streifen
February 04, 2008, 09:49 PM
Shouldn't that be the reason why Unohana should fight, the fact that she hasn't got enough airtime, should be the reason why Kubo should give her a grand fight. :)

im not sure... because i think those who should get involve in the main battle are the main chars...

TheChosenOne
February 04, 2008, 10:19 PM
im not sure... because i think those who should get involve in the main battle are the main chars...

Well it can't be always Ichigo's group that defeats enemies. Then what happens to Isshin and Ryuuken, and other characters that are not focused, their revelation would have no reasoning behind it. :)

Streifen
February 04, 2008, 10:24 PM
how about renji and the others?.... so who do you think they would face?.... i think they also deserve to be in the main battle since they are more involved with ichigo... i dont know how they would pull it off though...

hyn_pride93
February 05, 2008, 03:22 AM
how about renji and the others?.... so who do you think they would face?.... i think they also deserve to be in the main battle since they are more involved with ichigo... i dont know how they would pull it off though...

i also think that they deserve to be in the fight as well. i think that Nelz subordanets should run to her aid and help to protect her. then i would like to renji and uryuu help to protect Orihime while she is healing Ichigo because she isnt a very strong character that would be able to do much on her own. besides Orihime ended up saying that she was the only one who could destroy that thing that Aizen uses to create the Arrancar. so i think that she might end up pairing up with Aizen. Then after Aizen leaves with Orihime, Ichigo will surely follow them. the thing is, i dont know if Ichigo is ready for such a powerful opponent. he has a ton of power, but he still might fall short when fighting against Aizenz zanpaktou and its special ability. crazy...:p

Amatersu
February 05, 2008, 04:12 AM
I think after the current rescue Orihime arc, we're going to go to more training for the winter war. I mean, Chad still has to learn the ins and outs of his newfound power, Ichigo needs more hollow training, Ishida could do with more Quincy training, and I bet some of the captains, cough Zaraki learning shi-kai/ban-kai cough, are going to get more powerful too. Anyway, here's my prediction on future fights.

Ichigo VS. Aizen
It's bound to happen. After Aizen totally whoops another person of course which could be pretty much anyone at this point.

Ichigo VS. Ulquiorra
It's safe to say Ichigo hates this guy. He kidnapped Orihime, almost killed Ichigo. I think Urahara might fight him but that's just vague probability.

Yammamoto VS. #1 Espada
Makes numerical sense...Personally I just want to see the grand commander fight. And who best than the #1 of Evil SS?

Yoruchi or Chad or Urahara VS. Yammi
Grudge match for Yoruchi or Urahara? In the case of Urahara it'd be over in a chapter since he effectively owned Yammi when they fought, just didn't get to finish it. For Yoruchi, maybe 2 chapters since she has Shunko but no zanpaktou. For chad, just a chapter displaying some of his new powers before he moves on to bigger game. His devil arm must have some more tricks up its...arm besides La Muerte.

Komamaru or Kenpachi VS. Tousen
Komamaru-Fight of redemption. I mean, they were best friends. Komamaru is definitely pissed.
Kenpachi-Tousen doesn't like him as was previously stated. Kenpachi probably doesn't like Tousen. It's like a soap with swords!

Byakyua or Hitsugaya or Matsumoto VS. Gin
Byakyua because Gin tried to kill Rukia plus I just think Byakyua doesn't like Gin.
Hitsugaya because Gin tried to kill Hinamori.
Matsumoto VS. Gin because she loves him.

Nel and Co. VS. A remaining Espada, most likely the new #3 just because it makes numerical sense.
Nel goes super mode, reverts, Co. save her, she changes back and finishes it.

Ichigo VS. Grimjow
Provided Grimjow doesn't get kicked out of the espada for messing with Ulquiorra or killed because of it, or defects I think they'll have a second or third grudge match.

IF Grimjow gets kicked out of the Espada, he'll fight Tousen. Because Tousen took his arm and that would piss anyone off.

-Ikkaku, Ryuken, Isshin, rest of the gang who don't have a grudge against the remaining bad guys and who can actually do something about it. For example, unless Rukia was secretly hiding Ban-Kai I don't think she could take Gin or Ulquiorra, both of whom she most definitely has a grudge against. They might fight new Espada made to replace 7 through 9 and potentially grimjow if he gets kicked out for pissing of Ulquiorra. Nnoitorra at this point might be dead, but I doubt it.

If we find out more about Isshin's past, I think he might fight Aizen since they probably knew each other when Isshin was in SS. If Ryuken is present, it would only be to show up at the last minute to save his son and then say, wow you suck+further derogatory comments. Personally, I think it'd be interesting if the old looking Espada was Chad's grandfather but that's a huge long shot.

Sorry for writing like five paragraphs, but i'm tripping on sugar so please excuse me.

Zeus-Tails
February 05, 2008, 04:17 AM
Even if Rukia did have bankai, she couldn't hope to defeat Gin nor Ulquiorra.

Amatersu
February 05, 2008, 05:16 AM
Rukia couldn't hope to defeat anyone, she got lucky with #9.

hyn_pride93
February 05, 2008, 02:53 PM
Even if Rukia did have bankai, she couldn't hope to defeat Gin nor Ulquiorra.

I think that Rukia could defeat Gin if she had really tried to. Her shikai is already very powerful and she can do multiple attacks with it unlike Gin whoz shikai can extend its length to attack the enemy. Rukiaz zanpaktou has three dances that could destroy Gin, if anything Rukia just needs to gain more power because at this state she won't get too far ahead. Also, in earlier chapters, they said that Rukia could've been a vice-captain but Byakuya suggested that she not because he didn't want her to get hurt while being on duty. So Rukia probably knows how to get to bankai but she just doesnt have the right amount of power that evryone wants to see.

The opponent Rukia could defeat is Gin. I don't THI k that she can handle Ulquiorra because he is the number 4 espada. He could probably defeat Gin easily but chooses not to because he knows that Aizen will kill him... not just for those reasons, but Ulquiorra is an obedient espada.

I would like to see Matsumoto or Unohana fight against an espada. Because honestly... We haven't even seen what Unohanaz fighting skills are. We've just seen her bankai and that was during the save Rukia arc. I think that Unohana is strong enough to defeat espada on her own. If she doesnt fight against the female espada then I want to see Neliel do it. I want to see NEl in some of the action. I mean she never even got to finish her fight with Noi because she reverted back to little nel. If Orihime can use her powers to reverse the happening of another the. I think that she should revert nel to her adult body because I know that Origine can do it

Raizen
February 05, 2008, 03:07 PM
I think that Rukia could defeat Gin if she had really tried to. Her shikai is already very powerful and she can do multiple attacks with it unlike Gin whoz shikai can extend its length to attack the enemy. Rukiaz zanpaktou has three dances that could destroy Gin, if anything Rukia just needs to gain more power because at this state she won't get too far ahead. Also, in earlier chapters, they said that Rukia could've been a vice-captain but Byakuya suggested that she not because he didn't want her to get hurt while being on duty. So Rukia probably knows how to get to bankai but she just doesnt have the right amount of power that evryone wants to see.

The opponent Rukia could defeat is Gin. I don't THI k that she can handle Ulquiorra because he is the number 4 espada. He could probably defeat Gin easily but chooses not to because he knows that Aizen will kill him... not just for those reasons, but Ulquiorra is an obedient espada.

I would like to see Matsumoto or Unohana fight against an espada. Because honestly... We haven't even seen what Unohanaz fighting skills are. We've just seen her bankai and that was during the save Rukia arc. I think that Unohana is strong enough to defeat espada on her own. If she doesnt fight against the female espada then I want to see Neliel do it. I want to see NEl in some of the action. I mean she never even got to finish her fight with Noi because she reverted back to little nel. If Orihime can use her powers to reverse the happening of another the. I think that she should revert nel to her adult body because I know that Origine can do it
i agree unohana and nel should fight and win against an espada, nut gin losing to rukia is preposterous. Sure her shikai is good, but she is no where near the level of a captain. Especially a captain that may have been powered up by aizen

Tsukisama
February 05, 2008, 03:44 PM

Firstly, Unohana's shikai has been shown, not her bankai. Unohana fighting someone of power (like an espada) is as inevitable as Ichigo being insanely strong and then strangely weak in the course of battle again. If Matsumoto wants to remain a character who has relevance in battle, then she needs to learn her bankai. I suppose it would be interesting to see Matsumoto displaying new levels of power. (I'd say the same for Yumichika too.) Adult Nel making a reappearance and having an important fight also seems inevitable to me.

As for Rukia vs. Gin, I don't think that she will ever be seriously put into battle against him. If she ever did find herself against him, I imagine she would do her best to fight him and would end up having someone else step in to fight on her behalf like Byakuya or perhaps even Ichigo or Renji (if Renji, then someone might need to come save him too :p).

hyn_pride93
February 05, 2008, 06:18 PM
well when u say it like that then I guess its true. I was just trying put in some hope for characters who aren't in manny battles. It just gets really boring when u see the same people fight over and over again. Even if they gain some cool powers, it usually remains cool for that moment because someone always finds a way to beat it

TheChosenOne
February 05, 2008, 06:43 PM

I think they will get their important last battle, but I don't think that they will finsih the battle. It will most likely go how it went during their fight with the espada's. They can't defeat the opponent and a captain comes and finishes for them. :)

Amatersu
February 05, 2008, 07:32 PM
Rukia can't take Gin period. She was pretty much dead after killing #9 (his name is too weird to type), and even then she only got lucky because he just didn't kill her and took his time gloating giving her time to do a last ditch attack. She could probably take some of the weaker arrancar, but that's about it.

Tsukisama
February 05, 2008, 07:33 PM
I think they will get their important last battle, but I don't think that they will finsih the battle. It will most likely go how it went during their fight with the espada's. They can't defeat the opponent and a captain comes and finishes for them. :)

Perhaps, but that can't keep happening or else it would just defeat the point of those characters even being placed in battle situations, since the reader will come to expect a captain or someone else to swoop in and save them.

TheChosenOne
February 05, 2008, 07:51 PM
Perhaps, but that can't keep happening or else it would just defeat the point of those characters even being placed in battle situations, since the reader will come to expect a captain or someone else to swoop in and save them.

Well these characters have been getting beat since the beginning of bleach. Look at Chad, the kid can't catch a break, Ishida always seems to be rescued by Nemu, Renji is just someone who talks but never gets a legitimate win. :)

Tsukisama
February 05, 2008, 08:16 PM
Well these characters have been getting beat since the beginning of bleach. Look at Chad, the kid can't catch a break, Ishida always seems to be rescued by Nemu, Renji is just someone who talks but never gets a legitimate win. :)

They have each had their wins, usually not agains big opponents, but a win is a win. Unohana showing up to save Chad is the first time anyone has ever had to save him in battle. Nemu coming to Uryuu's rescue...well, she is usually there, but the first time, he won the battle but was going to die of poison...I don't really count that as saving him from defeat, but it would be amusing to see if Nemu continues this trend. Renji...well, he sucks, but he, like the others, have room to grow hopefully.:s

hyn_pride93
February 05, 2008, 10:52 PM
They have each had their wins, usually not agains big opponents, but a win is a win. Unohana showing up to save Chad is the first time anyone has ever had to save him in battle. Nemu coming to Uryuu's rescue...well, she is usually there, but the first time, he won the battle but was going to die of poison...I don't really count that as saving him from defeat, but it would be amusing to see if Nemu continues this trend. Renji...well, he sucks, but he, like the others, have room to grow hopefully.:s

yeah. i totally agree with you. Renji isnt all that great of a fighter only because he likes to talk big most of the time. but at least he knows when to stop (i think). the main thing that is holding him back is the zanpaktou that he has. his shikai cant do any kidou moves, which isnt all that bad, its just that Zabimaru doesnt have many techniques at his dispose until reaching bankai mode. maybe there are some things being hidden within Zabimaru that Renji has yet to learn about. :amuse

Streifen
February 06, 2008, 01:11 AM

yeah, thats what sucks about it... i dunno... i dont find it good on how the characters that are intimately related to he main character just gets owned over and over again... what do you think will kubo do with them?.... give em a numero then the three joins forces then beat it... well, thats how i see it.. knowing how weak they are.... ichigos the only one whos keeping up with their adversaries, of course he is the main char. but what can u say about ikkaku?... the guys ichigo hung out and became friends in the real world... i dunno how they would appear in the last battle.... maybe they will just be back ups of some sort....

hyn_pride93
February 06, 2008, 01:51 AM
yeah i guess you could say that. they will probably be assisting Ichigo and the stronger characters when fighting their way to Aizen and gang. they'll probably help to protect Karakura Town from the planned attack that will be happening in the winter time.

Amatersu
February 06, 2008, 02:17 AM

I think Chad just didn't have that great a handle on his power to begin with. Like he was fighting against its Hollow nature, but being in Hueco Mundo opened his eyes to it's full extent. And the only reason he didn't need anyone to save him in SS was because they wanted the intruders for questioning about Aizen's "death."

Ishida also is lacking in areas. His dad said he doesn't have the "killing instinct" which pretty much every character has, and he hasn't fully mastered his Quincy powers. He'll be pretty bad ass when he does, but that point is yet to come.

Renji...I don't know. His Ban-kai is pretty lame, but he did shoot that laser thing. I think more training for him as well, and he'll be able to fight extremely well. I mean, his first fight with Ban-Kai against Byakyua he did lose, but Byakyua did respect him for his abilities at the time.

I'm betting a lot of the secondary characters will be fighting off the weaker Arrancar in the winter war, but we'll also be seeing some of the Vaizard fighting. I definitely want to see the guy with the dagger fist blast fight some more.

hyn_pride93
February 06, 2008, 03:03 AM
I think Chad just didn't have that great a handle on his power to begin with. Like he was fighting against its Hollow nature, but being in Hueco Mundo opened his eyes to it's full extent. And the only reason he didn't need anyone to save him in SS was because they wanted the intruders for questioning about Aizen's "death."

Ishida also is lacking in areas. His dad said he doesn't have the "killing instinct" which pretty much every character has, and he hasn't fully mastered his Quincy powers. He'll be pretty bad ass when he does, but that point is yet to come.

Renji...I don't know. His Ban-kai is pretty lame, but he did shoot that laser thing. I think more training for him as well, and he'll be able to fight extremely well. I mean, his first fight with Ban-Kai against Byakyua he did lose, but Byakyua did respect him for his abilities at the time.

I'm betting a lot of the secondary characters will be fighting off the weaker Arrancar in the winter war, but we'll also be seeing some of the Vaizard fighting. I definitely want to see the guy with the dagger fist blast fight some more.

once again... im agreeing with yet another. its as if we all somehow think alike. i think that is so true about renji. he does need more trainning. and the same for ishida, he has skill but not the killing instinct.

i think the vaizards will join in on the winter war, but i also think that Isshin will fight as well. he's known what Ichigo has been doing since the begining and is now showing that he is or was once a captain ranked shinigami. i hope he does pull through and decide to fight, because the shinigamis need more people on their side. mosst of the captains will be busy with the espada and Aizen has a crap load of arrancar on his side. this war will be the sh**s!

TheChosenOne
February 06, 2008, 12:03 PM
They have each had their wins, usually not agains big opponents, but a win is a win. Unohana showing up to save Chad is the first time anyone has ever had to save him in battle.

What about Chad almost getting killed by the arrancar D-Roy, he had almost gotten his chest pierced, had Ichigo not stepped in, Chad would be dead. :)

Nemu coming to Uryuu's rescue...well, she is usually there, but the first time, he won the battle but was going to die of poison...I don't really count that as saving him from defeat, but it would be amusing to see if Nemu continues this trend.

It would be amusing, but it doesnt change the fact that he needs help. His father came and helped Ishida during the start of the arrancar arc. :)

Tsukisama
February 06, 2008, 02:55 PM
What about Chad almost getting killed by the arrancar D-Roy, he had almost gotten his chest pierced, had Ichigo not stepped in, Chad would be dead. :)

I forgot about that one. :p Fine, Chad has primarily sucked up to this point, but he does still have the potential to grow and hold his own some day; same goes for Uryuu, Renji, Rukia, etc. :hbunny

TheChosenOne
February 06, 2008, 03:10 PM
I forgot about that one. :p Fine, Chad has primarily sucked up to this point, but he does still have the potential to grow and hold his own some day; same goes for Uryuu, Renji, Rukia, etc. :hbunny

Of Course, but the thing I was saying is that we will most likely never see them in their fullest cuz it seems like someone is always saving them, or helping them defeat their enemy. :)

Tsukisama
February 06, 2008, 03:26 PM
Of Course, but the thing I was saying is that we will most likely never see them in their fullest cuz it seems like someone is always saving them, or helping them defeat their enemy. :)

Right. As I said originally, that trend can't continue throughout the corse of the entire manga, because the reader will come to expect it everytime those characters and would cause stagnation and decrease of excitement when those characters fight. With each fight, the main group seems to be getting better, and hopefully, one day they will reach a point where no one needs to come to their rescue.

Marvstar
February 06, 2008, 03:36 PM

So true, all of the main characters on Bleach have so much potential, the way Kubo seems to be portraying everyong weaker than they actually are might be to give characters more depth. I feel that Kubo may want us to be able to see his characters developing and getting stronger.

As for Chad, I really really agree with The_Chosen_One, he just can't catch a break! Personally he is one of my favourite characters! I hope one day soon he gets the recognition he deserves, so on-topic! Chad vs. Yammy please!

Raizen
February 06, 2008, 04:21 PM
Chad is hella weak. i think that if he goes up against yammy he will just be asking for death!!
i serious believe yammy will be killed by one of his teamates. Or aizen may find him useless and annoying and just instantly kill him or maybe ulquiorra gets pissed of when everyone escapes and then just kills yammy for the heck of it
hahaha
lmfao

TheChosenOne
February 06, 2008, 07:59 PM
I desperately want Chad to kill someone, please, Kubo give us something. He goes into SS gets whooped by Shun, where as Ichigo and Ishida get their respective "win". Chad almost gets killed by D-Roy who Rukia easily beat, then he comes into HM, defeats a privaron, but then gets defeated effortlessly by Nnoi. It seems like all of chad's fight has him going against people that are far above him. :)

Raizen
February 06, 2008, 09:39 PM
What I want to see is a team up of youruichi and soifon
I also want to see the full power of ukitake and shunsui. I mean we have yet to see what their shikai is fully capable of let alone bankai!1
I would also love to see urahara, oh yeah that reminds me, in one of the episode where renji tried to ask him a question he avoided it and said he will answer it if renji trains chad. What was the question!!!

TheChosenOne
February 06, 2008, 09:46 PM
What I want to see is a team up of youruichi and soifon
I also want to see the full power of ukitake and shunsui. I mean we have yet to see what their shikai is fully capable of let alone bankai!1

I would love to see the team up as well, though I wanna see more Yoruichi than Soifon. I would love to see Yoruichi goind all out with Shunko, and just imagine if she has shikai and bankai. As for the male duo, If they fight together against an espada, then I wish they do it against the number 1. :)

I would also love to see urahara, oh yeah that reminds me, in one of the episode where renji tried to ask him a question he avoided it and said he will answer it if renji trains chad. What was the question!!!

I think it was concerning Urahara's bankai, Renji had something to ask about it's ability or something about it, I think that's what it was about. :)

hyn_pride93
February 06, 2008, 10:55 PM
I would love to see the team up as well, though I wanna see more Yoruichi than Soifon. I would love to see Yoruichi goind all out with Shunko, and just imagine if she has shikai and bankai. As for the male duo, If they fight together against an espada, then I wish they do it against the number 1. :)

i really would like to see that too. We havent really seen Yoruichi have an all out fight with anyone. the fight she had with Soi Fon wasnt really an all out fight because Yoruichi had no intention on killing her. she just wanted to show her that she was more powerful. but she also wanted to have some fun with Soi Fon i guess... mainly because she hasnt seen her for a very long time, long meaning almost over 100 years. i love Yoruichi!!!:D

Amatersu
February 06, 2008, 11:37 PM
Chad is hella weak. i think that if he goes up against yammy he will just be asking for death!!
i serious believe yammy will be killed by one of his teamates. Or aizen may find him useless and annoying and just instantly kill him or maybe ulquiorra gets pissed of when everyone escapes and then just kills yammy for the heck of it
hahaha
lmfao

you've read the chapter where his left arm of the devil comes out right? he totally whoops the arrancar who he is fighting. Sure, a page later he gets owned by Nnoitora, but that guy's the fifth espada with the strongest iron skin. I definitely think Chad could take Yammy.

hyn_pride93
February 07, 2008, 01:47 AM
agreed... Sado-kun could certainly take on Yammy. Yammy may have an advantage by having a zanpaktou on his side, but Sado has a shield that he can also use as a weapon! fierce!

TheChosenOne
February 07, 2008, 02:37 AM
If yammi is to be killed this arc then I would have chad kill him even though I really wanna see unohana in battle. Considering ichigo bankai played yammi, I would say that chad would be yammi's equal, I dunno if that stops at yammi's normal form or advances to his released form. :)

hyn_pride93
February 07, 2008, 03:03 AM
at this point... i really dont know what Chad can do anymore. i just really want him to kill off someone. if Chad can power up and become even more powerful than he has become with his new found powers, then he will be able to kill off many enemies. Hopefully Chad has more powers than the ones that he has. it willl be even cooler if his legs had power up. pretty soon his entire body will a weapon.

Once Orihime and Chad can fully master their powers, then I think that they should become shinigami. Ukitake did say that Orihime could become one if she went to the academy. so if she could be one then why not Chad too. with all that power, they could really strong... they would be FIERCE!!

im really sorry. im just having some fun with this word...

Amatersu
February 07, 2008, 03:05 AM
Chad can train! Left arm of the devil is too badass a title for it to be incapable of taking down an espada or two.

hyn_pride93
February 07, 2008, 03:37 AM
Chad can train! Left arm of the devil is too badass a title for it to be incapable of taking down an espada or two.

of course Chad can train!!!the only problem is facing him is the full control over his powers.

Right Arm of the Giant- shield and can shoot blasts from it too. Chad had first learned how to make his right arm stronger before he even knew about the release of his arm. His right arm has multiple uses.

Left Arm of the Devil- offensive arm and the powerful technque called La Muerte. Did u guys see what the after effect was when he attacked that arrancar. the skull was totally printed in that wall.

imagine what Chad could do if he had the master control. and became a shinigami... then master that as well. then comes the topic of Orihime.

Shun Shun Rikka- uses healing, offensive, and defensive techniques fight in battle. if Orihime can somehow break free of her timid nature, she can be very powerful. then she will need to figure out a way to make shun shun rikka stronger and less vulnerable.

when Orihime can master Shun Shun Rikka, she should try the shinigami thing. how fun...

TheChosenOne
February 07, 2008, 01:25 PM

Maybe it's strong enough to take down the weakest espada, but then you have Yammi's release. :)

Raizen
February 07, 2008, 02:28 PM
I am not saying that he is weak to the point where he is useless, I am just saying u guys are OVERestimating him. I mean yammi may be the 10th espada, but he is an espada nonetheless. In the first encounter yammi destroyed chad in his unreleased form. I believe now w/ chad new powers, he may give yammi some trouble, but that it is only until yammi releases, then chad will be destroyed once again!!
Remember he took hitsugaya's shikai attack like it was nothing, chad is NOT in his league period

Tsukisama
February 07, 2008, 02:56 PM
I am not saying that he is weak to the point where he is useless, I am just saying u guys are OVERestimating him. I mean yammi may be the 10th espada, but he is an espada nonetheless. In the first encounter yammi destroyed chad in his unreleased form. I believe now w/ chad new powers, he may give yammi some trouble, but that it is only until yammi releases, then chad will be destroyed once again!!
Remember he took hitsugaya's shikai attack like it was nothing, chad is NOT in his league period

I think most people (myself included) want to see Chad fight Yammy, not necessarily because we are sure he can defeat him, but instead to test the extent to which Chad's powers have grown. Having Chad win against the privaron espada was nice, but Gantenbainne only fought against Chad and thus it is not very good to use that in comparison to judge Chad's new relative strength. Since we have seen Yammy face several characters like Hitsugaya, Ichigo, and Urahara, Chad fighting him would be far more enlightening. If Chad cannot defeat Yammy's release or even Yammy in his normal state, that would be very indicative.

So, I personally don't care whether or not Chad wins, but he should at least be given the opportunity IMO, as Chad needs to be showcased a little more and Yammy needs to die.

If Chad loses, then someone else could step in to save him like Unohana, Gantenbainne, or one of the lieutenants so that we can see their abilities too. All around, it's beneficial win or lose for Chad to fight Yammy.

Raizen
February 07, 2008, 03:03 PM
Well said.
BRAVO BRAVO
lmfao

Amatersu
February 07, 2008, 03:20 PM
And then Chad uses a technique that knocked out a previous espada member, who after both of his arms awakened, couldn't even touch Chad. Yammy is the weakest Espada. He got beaten around by a Yoruchi who was just using kicks and punches. Of course he's going to be stronger when he releases, everybody does after all =p. But remember that Chad was basically fighting very half-assed for like 95% of the series, considering his right arm didn't full awaken until his latest battle AND that was before he got his left arm. I think you're underestimating him based on his getting destroyed by Nnoitora who is the fifth espada and therefore very powerful.

TheChosenOne
February 07, 2008, 03:47 PM
And then Chad uses a technique that knocked out a previous espada member, who after both of his arms awakened, couldn't even touch Chad. Yammy is the weakest Espada. He got beaten around by a Yoruchi who was just using kicks and punches. Of course he's going to be stronger when he releases, everybody does after all =p. But remember that Chad was basically fighting very half-assed for like 95% of the series, considering his right arm didn't full awaken until his latest battle AND that was before he got his left arm. I think you're underestimating him based on his getting destroyed by Nnoitora who is the fifth espada and therefore very powerful.

Yoruchi was supposedly using shunko when she was fighting Yammy. I don't think she was pummeling Yammy bare handed. As for Chad, he is powerful but I don't think he is espada level considering how hard it was for Rukia to defeat Aaeroniero. Yammi is most likely more powerful than chad, but since chad is in HM his power maybe growing as we speak. :)

hyn_pride93
February 07, 2008, 04:29 PM
i do hope that Chad's powers grows to a new height so that he can become someone of great power in the story. iit would be really sad if Chad cant hurt any of the arrancar, because he has discovered that his powers are closest to those of a hollows. and being in hueco mundo will increase his powers to a new extent

Raizen
February 07, 2008, 04:36 PM
Yoruchi was supposedly using shunko when she was fighting Yammy. I don't think she was pummeling Yammy bare handed. As for Chad, he is powerful but I don't think he is espada level considering how hard it was for Rukia to defeat Aaeroniero. Yammi is most likely more powerful than chad, but since chad is in HM his power maybe growing as we speak. :)
Actually youruichi stated that she should have used shunko, her specialty. She was just punching and kicking yammy in the first encounter, nothing extra, that is why her arms got bruised b/c of his hierro. if she had used shunko yammi would have died then and there

Neuroff
February 07, 2008, 04:38 PM
It was barehanded, that's why her arm got messed up.

Streifen
February 07, 2008, 04:50 PM
speaking of yammi... maybe he really is reserved for chad... look, among all the espada he is the last yet he is still alive... its obvious he is the weakest since he is 10th. all the others that succeeds yammi up to grimmjow have already been defeated, so it think it will be chad that will take care of him,... OR.... ISHIDA RENJI CHAD IKKAKU AND PECOCK GUY WOULD TEAM UP TO BEAT HIM for the sake of having a match.... :darn

yammi might play an important role in the latter part of the series.... :) well its just a speculation... :)

Raizen
February 07, 2008, 05:24 PM
I actually don't think yammi will be killed by one of the heroes, if he is he would have died already. I think he will be used as sort of a sacrifice or something by aizen for something I have no idea