PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Bleach 307 Discussion

kaylee
January 19, 2008, 12:29 AM
Finally, after a long, long wait, chapter 306 is here!! Grab it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=691173#post691173)!!

It's finally over for Szayel -- and what an end! What's in store for Nnoitra and Kenpachi?

Predict away! :D

AngryChubbs
January 19, 2008, 12:55 AM
i predict ken will say something like....HAHAHAHA, finally, i can have me some real fun without having to hold back. and then he will attack noi and noi will get cut.

InSaneWeTrust
January 19, 2008, 01:08 AM
I think Ken will take off his eyepatch and finally cut Noitra, almost mirroring his own fight against Ichigo.

And I think whatever/whoever is in Szayel's vault will reveal some of the secrets of Aizen's own plans, as Szayel seemed to be his chief researcher.

The corpses might not even be the arrancar that the Exequias killed, but Shinigami that Aizen "donated" for study. It would be nicely evil if the remains of the former 5th Division captain was in there, as he was just shown for the first time in a video game.

TheChosenOne
January 19, 2008, 01:33 AM
I think the bodies are of the privarion espada's. Thats the most plausible outcome, since szayel was interested in the reiatsu recordings. I wonder if szayel has created something, maybe a hybrid or something that helps aizen's plan. :)

AngryChubbs
January 19, 2008, 01:43 AM
i bet its something kinky lol i mean, did you see the look on mayuri's face?!
but yea...its most likely the primero espadas, i think the figures sort of resembled them

TheChosenOne
January 19, 2008, 02:01 AM
Mayuri looks as if he just got some presents. I wonder if ken will remove his eyepatch or if he will show a new move to cut nnoi. I think most likely we will see nnoi release or at least say his command at the end. How can nemu still be alive if her insides were eaten, maybe that will be explained. :)

havoc19
January 19, 2008, 02:42 AM
Kenpachi continues to struggle cutting Nnoitra, Noi probably lands a good hit or 2, then by the end of the chapter Ken will finally decide to take off his eyepatch and Noi is surprised by his recent powerup but excited......to be continued for next week.

akward_silense
January 19, 2008, 03:20 AM
Well Shit!! just when we finally get around to the kenpachi fight, I don't wanna see it anymore. Now I wanna see who Mayuri found!!! It is probably the girl espada but the legs also kinda look like youroichi's legs....... and maybe that means urahara is there too. I wonder if Urahara and Mauri woyuld get along given their captaining and such situation>>>?????

ok, never mind....didn't read the translation yet.............then again, whens the last time we saw youroichi???....maybe she's dead....???

TheChosenOne
January 19, 2008, 03:27 AM
Why would urahara and yoruichi be hanged in szayel's room. There is no point in, urahara is not even in hueco mundo, same goes for yoruichi. :)

chrisb3
January 19, 2008, 06:21 AM
There's either: More than two bodies, he has a whole room of dead/dieing arrancar. The legs don't match ciruuci you see...

But what i really think they are, are Nell's fraccion's real bodies. The leg sizes seem to match, so maybe they had a crazy experiment done to them. They never did explain why they look so different now.

Neuroff
January 19, 2008, 07:19 AM
Their masks were broken off.

lilkwarrior
January 19, 2008, 08:00 AM
I think it is the ex-espada, but something tells me that Kite Tubo is going to have more than their bodies in there; I HOPE for some odd reason that it be the Former 5th Captain's body in there too. He just recently got revealed, and his sister. Is it interesting how both him AND his sister is not in the present story?

If I remember from the Soul Society Arc, you can be a captain if you achieve Bankai and/or KILL (or just defeat was ever a option?) the previous captain, or the captain is kicked out of soul society. If the former 5 division captain had a sister and the 5th Division captain died by Aizen in a duel/killed by a hollow then Replaced by Aizen, wouldn't you think she would have been a shinigami as well or become one and try to be a captain herself and avenge her brother? She probably died by Aizen's hands as well and it would be better if we see her and her brother's bodies then just the ex-espadas. I think

the Anime basically acknowledged that Szayel has been ordering the Exequias to get defeated Primeros and foes. When Aizen confronted him about it, he was very unnerved that Aizen was curious about his experiments; I guess he prizes his scientific work he was doing with these bodies....

hollowdemon
January 19, 2008, 10:39 AM
its a very big tease to only read a part of kenpachi vs nnoitra and its a part where we see that kenpachi is put in a bind with his non cutting zanpaktou to nnoitra. What im confused is if he's not able to cut him normally then ... maybe its time he reveals what he acquired through training IF he did perhaps.
a little bit of a fresh air to have pessche back to lighten the chapter too but i prefer to have the laboratory revealed more of whats in it

AngryChubbs
January 19, 2008, 05:13 PM
i know want to know what in the room more than i want to see noi and ken fight. kubo is doing a good job with keeping this suspenseful.

TheChosenOne
January 19, 2008, 06:38 PM
I think we will most likely see Ichigo getting up, being fully healed. Then most likely going over to Nell's side. Kenpachi laughs at Nnoi statement of having the strongest skin, and suddenly guts his entire chest, while Nnoi starts bleeding and getting serious, while saying his command. :)

Tsukisama
January 19, 2008, 09:46 PM
Kenpachi will definitely have to remove his eyepatch, which might make Nnoitora have to release. Hopefully, though, Kenpachi has some more special moves to show. Of the three captain-espada fights so far, Kenpachi's was the one to which I have been looking forward least, since his fighting style revolves basically around slicing and monstrous reiatsu. I doubt that the next chapter will reveal his mastered shikai (if he has), but perhaps by 309 Kenpachi's improved skills will be revealed. The next two chapters will likely work up to Kenpachi pushing Nnoitora to release.

AngryChubbs
January 19, 2008, 10:55 PM
I think we will most likely see Ichigo getting up, being fully healed. Then most likely going over to Nell's side. Kenpachi laughs at Nnoi statement of having the strongest skin, and suddenly guts his entire chest, while Nnoi starts bleeding and getting serious, while saying his command. :)

i can definetly see something like this happening. kenpachi will prolly say something like, "i cant cut you?" "im only using 10% of my reitsu and just trying to have fun. never getting cut is no fun, and i just wanted to see if you could cut me." he then powers up and slices through noi with ease causing noi to release.

Jityan
January 20, 2008, 02:24 AM
Kenpachi is holding too much u.u... i know that his fighting style is reckless, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut omg, please this waiting is making me crazy

by the way, the two corpses in the ending of 306... who are they?

notBowen
January 20, 2008, 03:33 AM
Kenpachi is holding too much u.u... i know that his fighting style is reckless, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut omg, please this waiting is making me crazy

by the way, the two corpses in the ending of 306... who are they? Most plausible assumption at this point is they are the two defeated privaron espada.

Hockeychaoz
January 20, 2008, 10:51 AM
Hmm... my only concern is that Bleach has a mini trend where if you release first, you lose.
Very few times has it not turned out that way.
So I don't want Kenpachi to release!

Maybe it'll be something like... Kenpachi takes off Chakra-eating Eyepatch, forces Noi to release. Kenpachi gets overpowered. Then Kenpachi is like... "Time to take off the chakra-eating jockstrap!"

Rape ensues.

hollowdemon
January 20, 2008, 12:05 PM
lol lets not continue the rape trend that szayel's sick self started ....

most likely this chapter will still continue of nnoitra's boasting his self proclaimed strongest skin just like how he claimed to be the strongest espada ( while stark, halibel and old man espada just rolls their eyes and says "yeah right" ) kenpachi will most likely be entertained by the fact that hes hearing someone saying that hes the strongest out of all.

Hopefully we get an update on what and how byakuya and unohanas locations are doing too :D

TheChosenOne
January 20, 2008, 06:24 PM
most likely this chapter will still continue of nnoitra's boasting his self proclaimed strongest skin just like how he claimed to be the strongest espada ( while stark, halibel and old man espada just rolls their eyes and says "yeah right" ) kenpachi will most likely be entertained by the fact that hes hearing someone saying that hes the strongest out of all.

Nnoi is part of the original espada's so his claim of being the strongest could be connected with only Zomari, Szayel and Aaroneiro. Since they are all original espada's and nnoi is the highest ranked. :)

Tsukisama
January 20, 2008, 07:14 PM
Nnoi is part of the original espada's so his claim of being the strongest could be connected with only Zomari, Szayel and Aaroneiro. Since they are all original espada's and nnoi is the highest ranked. :)

Nnoitora says that his hierro is the hardest of any espada.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/306/19/

Yuuki~
January 20, 2008, 07:36 PM
I bet we are going to get some real fight now.
Also, at the moment things go hard to Zaraki.. he'll say something like:

"Watch out, Ichigo. I was saving this one for ya, but.. i think i'll have to use it to kick that espada-whatever ass.. what a pain.."

Zaraki just kick ass, seriously.

TheChosenOne
January 20, 2008, 10:42 PM
Nnoitora says that his hierro is the hardest of any espada.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/306/19/

Agreed:)
I was just talking about his claim of being the strongest espada, not the fact that he claims he has the strongest skin. :)

Tsukisama
January 21, 2008, 12:16 AM
I was just talking about his claim of being the strongest espada, not the fact that he claims he has the strongest skin. :)

I am sorry if I had misinterpreted what you meant by strongest.

Silhouette
January 21, 2008, 01:46 AM
Nnoitra is a bullshitter...claimed to be the strongest espada yet he did not have the guts to fight Ichigo or GJ on equal grounds, gets Szayel's help to back stab Nel and so on. I am not saying he's not strong, he's just overestimating him self and has a serious self esteem problem. I believe Nnoitra uses a trick, maybe Ulquiorra used the same trick when he got hit with black TG. Both espadas emerged unharmed from what's probably the most destructive forces used in bleach (Cero and Black TG), yet Nel's lancer pierced through Nnoitra like a hot knife through butter so my guess is that whatever Nnoitra uses to harden his skin, a long interval is needed to restore this "steel skin ability".

It seems that Zaraki's fight with Ichigo is what's stuck in most people's minds. Zaraki's fighting style is not only dependent on brute force and mad power. Zaraki is darn smart and that was shown in his fight against Tousen's bankai. In his fight with Ichigo, however,Zaraki only got power drunk ("cut me if you can, hit me and I won't even block, hahaha that's what I am talking about"). Kenpachi wasn't looking to win a battle per se, he was looking to win by using his reiatsu only which is understandable having faced Ichigo who has a shit load of it that he can't even control.

I believe Nnoitra's steel skin has a weak point and my prediction is that Zaraki have the brains and the fighting experience to find it and he will.

patedecarne
January 21, 2008, 08:24 AM
I don't really think that Kenpachi would say things like " yeah, I was just using about 10%, 15% of my total power" or " I was saving this for you, Ichigo, but now i'm forced to use in this guy"; It will be so much cliche, like in many other animes, and besides, his face was somehow, worried, and his usual smile was gone, im' sure he will think in something else, his normal way to fight(cut endless who show up) won't do much thing here.
And there's other point to Kenpachi worries: even if his sword cannot cut throught Noitora, at least the impact of the hit should be enough to push noitora, even a bit, but look: the hit could not cut Noitora, neither push him, so , his usual strategy will be a total waste here...

rai-chu
January 21, 2008, 08:28 AM
Well my only prediction is basically the Nnoitora and the Zaraki fight still continues. Until they one of them show some moves or something??

I can't think of any more predictions as if my head is not working properly at the moment..

dreamzsai
January 21, 2008, 10:08 AM
I'm kinda curious at what Mayuri and Co just discovered/found out, but the recent chapters are just too choked full of them, hopefully Kubo puts us at a cliffhanger for that scene and move on to the Kenpachi fight which has been waiting for so long already.

From Zaraki's looks, it seems like he is kinda shocked that he cant cut someone. I hope he will take this fight seriously and take off his eyepatch quickly.

gigantor21
January 21, 2008, 11:47 AM
Here's what I want to see:

- Ken takes off the eyepatch, and STILL can't cut Nori. So he uses Shikai, forces Nori to release, and they really start fighting. Zaraki loses ground at first, having just learned the sword's name, but through further syncing with his sword he pulls out the win.

And what I expect:

- Ken takes off the eyepatch, and cuts Nori, forcing him to release. Then he uses Shikai and wins.

ManyHack
January 21, 2008, 03:13 PM
I think Ken will take off his eyepatch and finally cut Noitra, almost mirroring his own fight against Ichigo.

And I think whatever/whoever is in Szayel's vault will reveal some of the secrets of Aizen's own plans, as Szayel seemed to be his chief researcher.

The corpses might not even be the arrancar that the Exequias killed, but Shinigami that Aizen "donated" for study. It would be nicely evil if the remains of the former 5th Division captain was in there, as he was just shown for the first time in a video game.

That's exactly what i predicted in the last predictions.. so "BIS"!

Yeah, me too... i think it's going to give them edge. But im not sure they will live to talk about it. Aizen is not a reckless strategist... everything is plan in advance.

eddy26
January 21, 2008, 09:23 PM
I think Nnoi will get too cocky and say I will show you how weak all you captains are and release. Probably thinking that Kenpachi's too weak so he'll crush him just to prove his strength. Kenpachi will then take off his eyepatch and really let loose on Nnoitra. They'll fight with Nnoitra winning at first then Kenpachi finally decides to use whatever new move he has. Finding out his zanpaktou's name is what is probably going to happen. He'll release a new attack just like Ichigo has Getsuga Tenshou. What the attack name is going to be who knows but hopefully it is something violent. Yachiru will probably tell Ichigo Ken-chan got stronger so he can play with you again. Hopefully they'll show what Mayuri is doing as well maybe Unohana will arrive with Chad so that she can heal Renji and Ishida. Maybe Nell will finally be healed in that last pane you can see Orihime already healing her. If she's done maybe she can start to heal Ichigo. I wouldn't mind if they showed what the Kuchki's are up to but I don't think we'll see more than three things happening in one chapter.

TheChosenOne
January 21, 2008, 10:28 PM
Maybe Nell will finally be healed in that last pane you can see Orihime already healing her. If she's done maybe she can start to heal Ichigo. I wouldn't mind if they showed what the Kuchki's are up to but I don't think we'll see more than three things happening in one chapter.

I think it was Ichigo who is being healed in the last pane (http://http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-306/page019.html), so if that's the case most likely Nell is already healed. :)

xmikeyxlikesitx
January 21, 2008, 10:45 PM
par·a·graph (pr-grf)
n.
1. A distinct division of written or printed matter that begins on a new, usually indented line, consists of one or more sentences, and typically deals with a single thought or topic or quotes one speaker's continuous words.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My prediction of the Kenpachi-Noitora fight:

-Kenpachi removes his eyepatch & cuts Noitora good
-Noitora realizes he has to hurry it up (bad new for him if Ichigo & Nel are fully healed)
-Noi releases, nails kenpachi, cutting his sword in two
-Kenpachi releases, reforming his sword

Who knows whether he'll win. I'd sorta like to see Nell finishing off Noitora later on.

syn·tax
n.
. Linguistics.
a. the study of the rules for the formation of grammatical sentences in a language

You cannot say "cut Noitora good" right after trying to be prim and/or proper.
"News" is plural.
The topic would be "nails Kenpachi; cutting his sword in two"

English spell check doesn't truly reply, but at least spell their names right.

i.e. Nnoitra, Nel, Nakeem, Shawlong Koufang, Yylfordt Granz, Ulquiorra Schiffer, Edrad Liones, Grimmjow Jeagerjaques, Yammy, Di Roy, Zommari, Szayel Aporro Granz, Aaroniero, Luppi

*ahem*

Past Events

Despite the fact that nobody is really interested; soon we might find out that paying attention to the plots behind the Diamond Dust Rebellion and The 3rd Phantom early will provide ample clues to the true plot behind Aizen's plans. Kubo's new movie seems to be more than a sidestory, as Soujirou Kusaka is being tied to the multiple events in the past.

Seigen Suzunami: how exactly did he go? Was there a cover-up? Is he still alive? What happened to his sister, Konoka?

Isshin Kurosaki: what was his role? Why did his powers vanish? Was he a captain? How does he know Ryuuken Ishida?

How did Aizen stumble upon the King's Key? Why the f*** does he want to see the King? What exactly is the King's Role?

If the Vaizard have an "army" are there more of them? Did something in the past happen? There must be a reason why Vaizards are considered outlaws, is Aizen related to this?

Were the Vaizards once on Aizen's side? Shinji seems to know what Aizen plans on doing with the Hougyoku.

Will Kubo expand upon/explain the succession of the Espada? If Aaroniero was the last of the original Espada, would they be the equivalent of #101?

Now to the predictions:

If Nel is fully healed back to her true form, I think she may end up duking it out with Ulquiorra (yes, he still exists!)

Kenpachi has something up his sleeve; war is coming, he needs to show us more than his usual hack-and-slash routine. Plus, we really don't know what Nnoitra is capable of, seeing as he is mostly full of shit...but what if he truly is telling us the truth?

Hariberu (until we get her romanized name, I'm using her katakana's direct romaji), is she on the move, or is she staying put? I mean, new players have entered the field, she has to do something at least. With the amount of reiatsu coming from their direction, I'm expecting her Fraccion to be on fire by now.

Unohana: can she do anything besides heal?

Chad and Gantenbain (again with the romaji): will they ever be friends?

Ichimaru and Tousen: ...what exactly do they do again?

Sutaaku and "Pops": where are they? Will Kubo reveal their ranks before he goes Hougyoku happy?

Mayuri: really...what's with the new do? What kind of sick/psychotic/freakish candy store has this sick/psychotic/freakish kid found? Whose legs are dangling?

Pesshe and Dondochakka: were their brains damaged? Can they ever be serious...like...at all?

ZeroPatience
January 21, 2008, 11:32 PM
Could you guys not go all English Teacher on us ^_^ Its the internet after all (and I left out the apostrophe just to annoy you). "Wall of Text" is a tad annoying but that was a bit much :)
---

Hmm considering Zaraki "lost" to Ichigo partially because he wasn't fighting with his sword like Ichigo was, or perhaps it would be better to say Ichigo "won" because he borrowed Zangetsu's power for that final strike, it may end up being something along the lines of:

*Zaraki takes off Eye Patch, cuts Nnoitra*,
*Nnoitra releases, Zaraki is getting beat*,
*Zaraki fights with his sword and beats Nnoitra >insert cheesy line about how he wanted to be able to beat him with his own power but it doesn't look like he will be able to do so< *.

Given that Ken *seems* to be having trouble, I'd imagine the battle to see-saw with each release, and Ken losing to the likes of Nnoitra is something that I just can't imagine.

From people's opinions in other threads, I would be totally shocked if Ken went Bankai, that would be the last thing I expect at this point, I'd imagine that would come nearer the end of Bleach?! Sure he is in Shikai already, but he doesn't fight with his sword at the moment, I think he should learn to do that first.

I agree that a Frieza style % of power would be lame.

- ZP

Hockeychaoz
January 22, 2008, 12:10 AM
Could you guys not go all English Teacher on us ^_^ Its the internet after all (and I left out the apostrophe just to annoy you). "Wall of Text" is a tad annoying but that was a bit much :)
---

Hmm considering Zaraki "lost" to Ichigo partially because he wasn't fighting with his sword like Ichigo was, or perhaps it would be better to say Ichigo "won" because he borrowed Zangetsu's power for that final strike, it may end up being something along the lines of:

- ZP

Omg, you didn't put a period at the end of that sentence. I can't believe how dumb you are.
I just wanted to fit in with the spell-check crowd =(.

I don't know how I feel about the whole Zaraki-Ichigo fight. Ichigo did win it, because Zaraki stated it clearly, but that whole fight seems like Zaraki was just trying to test Ichigo. I don't think that fights a good indicator of anything.

Haha, just a humorous point. Remember when Zaraki let Ichigo hit him wherever he wanted? What if Ichigo wasn't a pansy at the time and just lobbed off his head. Story would have changed quite a bit.

eddy26
January 22, 2008, 12:17 AM
I think it was Ichigo who is being healed in the last pane (http://http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-306/page019.html), so if that's the case most likely Nell is already healed. :)

Is it Nell or Ichigo getting healed? I can't tell. If Ichigo gets healed I think we'll see Ulquiorra's return or Halibel finally doing something. Things are getting more exciting now that Kenpachi is the only battle left. I wonder if this chapter is going to focus on this battle the entire way. Byakuya and Mayuri had battles that lasted two chapters so will the trend continue? I still want to see what Unohana and Chad are doing she really hasn't done much since she entered Hueco Mundo. Maybe she will be the first captain to leave Hueco Mundo and go back to Soul Society.

TheChosenOne
January 22, 2008, 12:58 AM
Is it Nell or Ichigo getting healed? I can't tell.

I think its ichigo since orihime is holding we hands close to his area. Nell was not near ichigo two chapters ago, so its most likely ichigo getting healed. :)

eddy26
January 22, 2008, 01:18 AM
I was wondering if there is going to be a chapter this week? Lately there have been coming out in two weeks instead of one. Does anybody know if there is a chapter?

TheChosenOne
January 22, 2008, 04:08 AM
There is a chapter, the reason for the delay was cuz of the holidays in japan. Everything is back to normal, there is a jump this week. :)

patedecarne
January 22, 2008, 06:07 AM
Thanks god this week we will have Jump, I'm starting to become worried about this!

But something is really strange here: When Orihime would heal Ichigo, Ichigo screams with her to heal Nell first, but in the last chapter, Somehow Ichigo was healed, so Nell also was healed? in both of cases, Noitora is done, because with Ichigo and Nell will be in his total power, but still Kenpachi may be a little reluctant to accept this aid...

KyanWan
January 22, 2008, 06:35 AM
Thanks god this week we will have Jump, I'm starting to become worried about this!

But something is really strange here: When Orihime would heal Ichigo, Ichigo screams with her to heal Nell first, but in the last chapter, Somehow Ichigo was healed, so Nell also was healed? in both of cases, Noitora is done, because with Ichigo and Nell will be in his total power, but still Kenpachi may be a little reluctant to accept this aid...

Kenpachi will NOT accept aid. He's either going to win on his own, or get beat bad. Just look at Ikkaku & Yumichika during their fight vs that ... who the hell was it - I just remember "Volcanica". Ikakku fought to win or die - Yumichika knew it (Remember? He contacted SS : "Prepare for the funeral of Madrame Ikakku.") Ikakku learned that combat style from somewhere. Kenpachi will do the same - win or die - because that's HIS style.

I don't know if I put in my opinion of the look on his face, but, I saw it more of a I'm-getting-annoyed-with-Noi's-pompous-ass look, NOT a look of despair / fear / worry.

Ichigo told Orihime to "take care of Nell" first. He was on the ground earlier, and beat real bad -so- Nell's up.

I'm interested in whether or not her mask has been mended. Damn, I sure as hell HOPE that it's been.

Now that we see who Nell really is - I want to see her restored.

I've got this gut feeling ...

that Nell and Halibel ... will take things out amongst themselves - and Halibel - is #3. I bet she's Nell's "Luppi" - except - she's not a "Luppi" - aka: a worthless throwaway retainer who gets killed in one hit.

Nell will probably prove to be a VERY powerful ally, but, not nearly powerful enough to take on Stark & that old dude. After all, we got Vaizard for a reason, right? [ NOTE: Shinji's gamble with Ichigo going into HM have paid off. See his fight vs Grimm? Ichigo held his mask for a good long time - he grew as a Vaizard. Ichigo did what he was supposed to - improve, or die. ]

HEY! Been a LONG time since we heard about those two, right? :P Time to start thinking ahead, IMO, because the Kenpachi fight's going to be, well - just a whole bunch of good ol' fashioned whoop-ass.

genkizen
January 22, 2008, 09:10 AM
Just like a lot of ppl here, i want to see Nell, is her mask healed? If so is she back to normal or still a bebe. Based on the nature of Orihime's powers I would want to say she is adult Nell, but who knows until we see it.

Also, I've been wondering about this for a while, Orihime's power is to reject events and warp reality so that it never happened. If that's the case then when she heals Ichigo for example, does he lose the battle experience he gained from that fight? Or is her warping ability localized specifically around the one act that caused him those specific wounds? Seems like this could go anywhere... The complexity!

ManyHack
January 22, 2008, 09:40 AM
Just like a lot of ppl here, i want to see Nell, is her mask healed? If so is she back to normal or still a bebe. Based on the nature of Orihime's powers I would want to say she is adult Nell, but who knows until we see it.

Also, I've been wondering about this for a while, Orihime's power is to reject events and warp reality so that it never happened. If that's the case then when she heals Ichigo for example, does he lose the battle experience he gained from that fight? Or is her warping ability localized specifically around the one act that caused him those specific wounds? Seems like this could go anywhere... The complexity!

I Agree with you... Orihime's power are too broad to speculate. She can reverse wounds.. physical states... time.

One thing im afraid since the moment we knew about the reality of her powers... could she, at the end, reverse time to the first encounter (Rukia and Ichigo)... to evade the inevitable.

ShaunMati1
January 22, 2008, 01:07 PM
I think orihime's powers are more towards the physical aspect then mental. So i dont think ichigo will lose any knowledge or experience he gained from his recent fights.

But in regards to Kenpachi cutting Nnoi. Wouldn't it be pretty crazy if kenpachis swords cant cut nnoi and since ken is pretty dam smart, imagine him pulling something off like, "so if my sword cant cut u what about ur sword. If u dont recall, he grabbed ichigos sword twice with no concequence; although he is fighting a much more harder opponent it may be different but it would be pretty dam cool to see kenpachi pull of something like that.

genkizen
January 22, 2008, 01:23 PM
I don't think he'll be able to grab Noi's Crazy double Crescent moon thing without being harmed, since he's already been cut by noi last chapter.

The simplest and most obvious answer to Ken not being able to cut Noitra is for him to take off his eyepatch, but Kubo doesn't like simple and obvious...

ManyHack
January 22, 2008, 01:52 PM
I don't think he'll be able to grab Noi's Crazy double Crescent moon thing without being harmed, since he's already been cut by noi last chapter.

The simplest and most obvious answer to Ken not being able to cut Noitra is for him to take off his eyepatch, but Kubo doesn't like simple and obvious...

I Agree with you.

But Ken is a simply guy with an awesome reiatsu... there ain't much Kubo-sama can't do extraordinary... everyone is expecting that he might release is sword in this Arc... we will
have to sit and wait.

What Taichou Zaraki Kenpachi can do against Nnoitra; if we remove patch and sword release?

Any ideas, folks...

rionin
January 22, 2008, 01:57 PM
hmm she was going to reject the crystal into nothing right? so if she puts her mind to it couldn't she reject a person from existence lets say oh Aizen?

Buulord
January 22, 2008, 02:26 PM
She could do it if Aizen just stood there for like 10~15 mins and let it happen. Her ability takes to long to fix things to be used as a weapon type thing. Not to mention those faires or whatever they are, are way to fragile. If yami can kill one, Zizen could destroy them all in his sleep.

ManyHack
January 22, 2008, 02:47 PM
hmm she was going to reject the crystal into nothing right? so if she puts her mind to it couldn't she reject a person from existence lets say oh Aizen?

She could do it if Aizen just stood there for like 10~15 mins and let it happen. Her ability takes to long to fix things to be used as a weapon type thing. Not to mention those faires or whatever they are, are way to fragile. If yami can kill one, Zizen could destroy them all in his sleep.

Let's say plausible... with an horde of SS's captains and Ichigo and friends in front line; her in the back focusing on Aizen... and no one around him (Arrancar, Vaizards, Vasto Lordes, Espada, Gin, Tousen, etc) well... there might be hope :sarc

ShinobiWrath
January 22, 2008, 03:25 PM
To put it in retrospect, the whole of Soul Society and then some would be needed to have at least the slightest glimmer of hope.

Tsukisama
January 22, 2008, 04:41 PM
I still want to see what Unohana and Chad are doing she really hasn't done much since she entered Hueco Mundo. Maybe she will be the first captain to leave Hueco Mundo and go back to Soul Society.

She better not just leave without doing something interesting! :shakefist Unohana being dangled in front of us to only heal people off-screen is just cruel. She needs to take some action, even if it is just an interesting conversation with a villain.

KyanWan
January 22, 2008, 04:51 PM

If she could have killed a person / rejected them out of existence, she would have done it to Ulquiorra. Right as soon as he started slaughtering her escorts in that tunnel/portal thingie (forgot the name.)

So, I'm pretty confident that she can't do that.

---

Tsukisama
January 22, 2008, 05:02 PM
In regards to Orihime's powers, I think it is more of a matter of her not believing in herself and lacking the will to fight. Her lack of fighting spirit is what makes Tsubaki so weak. If she were to actually train and develop her will in addition to her powers, I'm sure she would be an unstoppable force, but I doubt this will happen (at least until the end of the manga).

ManyHack
January 22, 2008, 05:08 PM
If she could have killed a person / rejected them out of existence, she would have done it to Ulquiorra. Right as soon as he started slaughtering her escorts in that tunnel/portal thingie (forgot the name.)

So, I'm pretty confident that she can't do that.

---

I think she can... but:

1. it must be time consuming... too long to get out and ready.
2. To heal, it takes for ever... imagine removing someone from existence!
3. She as never killed something else then a Hollow... she doesn't have the guts and the
persona to kill someone.

But in a ultimate situation, like i have said earlier, there is a microscopic chance that it will work.

Supergoofy
January 22, 2008, 05:15 PM
I Agree with you.

But Ken is a simply guy with an awesome reiatsu... there ain't much Kubo-sama can't do extraordinary... everyone is expecting that he might release is sword in this Arc... we will
have to sit and wait.

What Taichou Zaraki Kenpachi can do against Nnoitra; if we remove patch and sword release?

Any ideas, folks...

Well Nnoitra has a big mouth, just shove your sword through that hole and your passed the iron skin.

Otherwise he just slaps Noi's sword out of his hand and take him with him to soul society and use him as his ragdoll.

TheChosenOne
January 22, 2008, 06:34 PM
I think the scenario that has been set up for Ken is very similar to when Ken fought tousen. Tousen said that Ken could not defeat his bankai, and look what happened there. So most likely Ken will think of something or will reveal a new move and cut Nnoi. :)

lexx
January 22, 2008, 06:41 PM
I think the scenario that has been set up for Ken is very similar to when Ken fought tousen. Tousen said that Ken could not defeat his bankai, and look what happened there. So most likely Ken will think of something or will reveal a new move and cut Nnoi. :)

Tousen was a weakling with some illusionary powers. Noitora's pretty simple but is tough as nails. The comparisons really don't apply. In Tousen vs Kenpachi it was like sophistication & dedication vs killer instinct. Now, in Noitora vs Kenpachi it's...yeah they're pretty much the same character.

hollowdemon
January 22, 2008, 06:47 PM
lets not ... start with tousen.
If i could pick out any person whether they were former or a captain now.
Tousen would be the first person i say that he only deserved to be a fuku taichou but not a taichou himself. Sure his bankai took out all the five senses but .... that didnt convince me enough to think that it would work on any of the captains :p

many predictions on nnoitra and kenpachi battle that i thought was interesting that'll result in kenpachi releasing his shikai or nnoitra releasing but if it comes to him looking troubled and needs help. We can all expect ONE thing from him, he will NEVER accept any type of aid or help from anybody.

Probably it'll come to kenpachi to keep trying to cut him down and when nothing happens he'll take off his eyepatch and give a slice to nnoitra. That'll piss nnoitra off which will result in him releasing. Afterwards nnoitra will think that he got kenpachi in a corner now which will zoom into kenpachi smiling thinking he didnt think he need to use whatever he obtained through training and use it on nnoitra to slice his ass completely :D

TheChosenOne
January 22, 2008, 07:13 PM
Tousen was a weakling with some illusionary powers. Noitora's pretty simple but is tough as nails. The comparisons really don't apply. In Tousen vs Kenpachi it was like sophistication & dedication vs killer instinct. Now, in Noitora vs Kenpachi it's...yeah they're pretty much the same character.

I never stated anything about their strength, what I mentioned was the situation that Kenpachi is in is similar to what happened with Tousen. Kenpachi was not supposed to break tousen's bankai, but he found out a way. So most likely he will do the same with Nnoi. :)

birmymichelle
January 22, 2008, 07:34 PM
To be honest, the Tousen vs. Kenpachi does make for a good example. You can even add in the Ichigo vs. Kenpachi fight. Kenpachi didn't fight full out at the beginning with either of them, remember? He played with them at first, tried to see what they could do...it was only when he got bored did he really start slicing and dicing.

And people are like, well Noitra has already cut Kenpachi. Ichigo cut him several times after Kenpachi renewed his interest in him. It was until Kenpachi took off his eye patch did he get serious but he wasn't bored; he was excited.

So one of two things will happen; Kenpachi will get bored and unleash something on Noitra, or Kenpachi will be excited by such a huge power and unleash something.

I'm not calling the outcome of this match or anything, but honestly, when has Kenpachi not started out with wounds and finished up later?

genkizen
January 22, 2008, 09:47 PM
That is true about Kenpachi starting off with wounds, that masochistic bastard.
He'll show Noitra he's not just some bitch ass shinigami. This battle has got to be fanservice by Kubo, I mean come on everyone was saying Noitra is the Arrancar doppleganger of Kenpachi. The eyepatch, inhuman strength, berserker style fighting, saddistic mentality...

Leonsagara
January 22, 2008, 10:54 PM
Actually, Grimmjow is more like Kenpachi. Ken would never attack a wounded man from behind or plot with someone like Szayel to overpower a rival. It's just not in his philosophy of fighting to do so.

patedecarne
January 23, 2008, 06:47 AM
Guys, aren't you giving so much credit to this person named Zaraki Kenpachi, in this whole forum, everyone are saying that zaraki is the best of the best, that he's just playing with Noitora and even pretending to looks like a bit worried, but in the end he will just crush Noitora totally; But now, the only thing I see is a taichou who cannot hurt his opponent with his usual method os attack, and couldn't even scratch Noitora.
Okay, If Kenpachi take off his eyepatch, his reiatsu will increase, but we're forgetting that Noitora doesn't even release his zanpakutou yet, seems he isn't really fighting seriously, sure Noitora had a hard time dealing with nell(who even cut him and almost killed him with the spear) than with Kenpachi

ManyHack
January 23, 2008, 08:31 AM
To be honest, the Tousen vs. Kenpachi does make for a good example. You can even add in the Ichigo vs. Kenpachi fight. Kenpachi didn't fight full out at the beginning with either of them, remember? He played with them at first, tried to see what they could do...it was only when he got bored did he really start slicing and dicing.

And people are like, well Noitra has already cut Kenpachi. Ichigo cut him several times after Kenpachi renewed his interest in him. It was until Kenpachi took off his eye patch did he get serious but he wasn't bored; he was excited.

So one of two things will happen; Kenpachi will get bored and unleash something on Noitra, or Kenpachi will be excited by such a huge power and unleash something.

I'm not calling the outcome of this match or anything, but honestly, when has Kenpachi not started out with wounds and finished up later?

I agree with, miss.

But Kubo-sama doesn't repeat is fights... he doesn't like to make simple; he likes twisted ends!

Jehuty
January 23, 2008, 09:11 AM
Actually, Grimmjow is more like Kenpachi. Ken would never attack a wounded man from behind or plot with someone like Szayel to overpower a rival. It's just not in his philosophy of fighting to do so.
Agreed. Kenpachi's a definitely more honorable (if only so that the fight's more fun) warrior. Nnoitora teamed up with a conniving sadist to get rid of someone he couldn't beat. He waited 'till Ichigo was battered and bruised before attacking.

ManyHack
January 23, 2008, 09:52 AM
Does Zaraki going to allow him to play him like he did with Ichigo ? i don't think so... even if he lives from the Budo... i think is thirst for an enjoyable fight overrides is belief.

ShaunMati1
January 23, 2008, 12:53 PM
I dont know guys, i mean i dont know about u but kenpachi is getting predictable. Im sure he has something new no matter what it is. look at byakuya and mayuri, byakuya learned to cloak from yourichi ( spelling ), Mayuri used a super human drug that was genius i believe and that definitely got me interested in what kenpachi might do. This whole eye patch thing is kinda getting old. And will it be enough this time, i just hope he has at least...at least learned his swords name or he knows some new technique cuz the eye patch may not be enough this time.

patedecarne
January 23, 2008, 01:00 PM
that's the main reason that I always said Kubo need to bring new faces to the fights,i'm sure kenpachi will remove his eyepatch, and then kubo will make him the winner, but it never change, mainly with Ichigo; we have about 15 people between captains, vaizards and allies that could help Ichigo, but I'm cannot understand why Kubo is taking so lonkg to give us the real powers of these peoples...

notBowen
January 23, 2008, 01:46 PM
Kenpachi and Nnoitra are very far from being the same character. While Kenpachi gives himself handicaps and refuses to kill opponents after he has beaten them to the point of not being able to fight back (unless they insist upon dying ;O) Nnoitra is generally an underhanded, dirty fighter who will do anything to get an edge over an opponent, unfair or not. Nnoitra is concerned with being the strongest, Kenpachi is concerned with fighting the strongest. It is a difference.

birmymichelle
January 23, 2008, 01:56 PM
I know we've talked about Kenpachi doing the same thing over and over, but the tone we have set is that Kenpachi has won every fight. Obviously, that's not true.

Ichigo defeated him (I really don't think that battle was a draw...I mean, to an extent perhaps, but if we needed to go by that, no one won, which is the same as saying both teams lost.)

Zaraki has been through wins and loses so I'm not talking about him like he's the best. I'm not making my deductions about the outcome based on him 'being the best' either. He's not even my favorite character.

I believe certain things will happen because that is his character. That is how he does things and he has become very predictable.

Supergoofy
January 23, 2008, 02:12 PM
A character may be predictable, but bringing a character in a different situation can make a difference. Maybe Noi has something to show us in his release form that might force Kenpachi to a new tactic.
I still want to see what happends when he learns the name of his sword, cus he might have. Or maybe he has a battle strategy where he needs Yachiru for. Altough that would be verry unlikely.

Praz
January 23, 2008, 02:36 PM
man i hope he pulls out some cool technique (assuming he knows his swords name) and hurts Noi, then Noi releases and Kenpachi laughs and goes bankai!!! (it could happen....maybe he did the same thing Ichigo did???)

Jehuty
January 23, 2008, 03:01 PM
man i hope he pulls out some cool technique (assuming he knows his swords name) and hurts Noi, then Noi releases and Kenpachi laughs and goes bankai!!! (it could happen....maybe he did the same thing Ichigo did???)
If Kenpachi goes Bankai, that would make him severely weak. He's become a captain, the highest-powered officer of Soul Society without even Shikai and usually fights with his eyepatch. So if he has to go 5-10 times more powerful than his patchless state, it will be a huge letdown.

Supergoofy
January 23, 2008, 03:39 PM
Well maybe Kenpachi can start by using 2 hands, instead of pushing Noi with 1.

TheChosenOne
January 23, 2008, 03:50 PM
Bankai is too far a strech, considering he needs to achive materialization, then defeat it, and then master it, it too long. Him knowing his swords name is more plausible. Hope that is the case, Kenpachi for governor :)

hollowdemon
January 23, 2008, 03:59 PM
agreed,
but knowing kenpachi nothing seems too far out of reach for him. I believe if ichigo could've achieved bankai in less than 3 days, kenpachi could achieve bankai also in about ... a 2-3 months period of time. (not sure how long was hitsugaya in karakura town but i just made an estimation on top of my head on how long he was there before ichigo headed to las noches)
but if he does indeed achieved bankai and revealed it against nnoitra then that would give me a bit of a hesitation to think that kenpachi is the strong bad ass that i thought he was.

ill just say as far as shikai for him to reveal since that would be enough anyway :D

birmymichelle
January 23, 2008, 04:08 PM
Why are we giving Kenpachi 3 months as compared to Ichigo's 3 days? Remember? Kenpachi alone was able to match Ichigo powered with Zangetsu. Again, not saying he is the best by any means (I'm a huge Uhara fan), but I'm just trying to point out that he's a lot stronger than we are giving him credit for and secondly, no one can say he is the best because his record has been that of one lose, one win. I think people just like him in general.

So, since without his zanpaktou he is equal to Ichigo's strongest shikai, I believe that it would not be impossible for Ken to achieve Bankai.

However, for plot purposes, I can understand how it would be ridiculous for him to go straight to that right now. While Bankai would pretty awesome, I think we would all be equally excited to see him call his sword by its name. If he didn't release a bankai in this saga, but he knew his swords name, then I am satisfied.

And think, if without his sword's name, he was equal to ichigo with it, how much more powerful will he become in simply knowing it himself? I think he might prove to be an extremely powerful opponent.
[hr]
Oh...and Ken has already shown he can beat a Bankai (twice maybe if he beat the other captain...). So if he were to accomplish shikai, I'm sure he would be up to par with his current opponent.

Supergoofy
January 23, 2008, 04:20 PM
It is just that the battle with Ichigo and Kenpachi makes things weirder.
Kenpachi can fight 2 captains off that mastered shikai without breaking a sweat.
Then he beats a bankai where he only needs to think a little, instead of powering-up.
In that bankai he can dodge sword strikes with only the sense of touch. So we can conclude that Kenpachi is way faster then he ever showed against Ichigo (Or tousen moves like a snail, and i doubt that). Hence he should be able to dodge Ichigo's sword strikes because he could see those coming, yet he just kept standing for the fun of it(he camped all night for a good fight so I dont blame him).

It's just that "power levels" make no sense here and every battle is different. Only taking the eye-patch could be enough for Kenpachi to win because as long as he can cut, he can win. But it still would be sweet to see him using his shikai. Otherwise it cant be explained why Kenpachi can beat n.5 and Ichigo "vaizerd mode" came only close to winning from 6

hollowdemon
January 23, 2008, 04:35 PM
well out of all the captains only he in my opinion has the undeniably reiatsu and potential to try to wipe out maybe perhaps some of the captains in gotei 13 but i wont go as far as that since hes not a villain :p

kenpachi in the fight against ichigo did no evading whatsoever hence the outcome of the battle. He wanted to go all out fun which resulted him to take off his eyepatch and just took ichigo head on with the final attack they both made from that battle.
Kenpachi cant be judged just based on that battle by a less bankai and vizard form of ichigo, so the battle with nnoitra might push him as far as to him having to release a shikai or whatever he learned through training.

After all ichigo barely mastered his bankai and vizard form so it kinda made sense that it took ichigo all his power to even try to beat grimmjow :D

TheChosenOne
January 23, 2008, 06:26 PM
Why are we giving Kenpachi 3 months as compared to Ichigo's 3 days? Remember? Kenpachi alone was able to match Ichigo powered with Zangetsu. Again, not saying he is the best by any means (I'm a huge Uhara fan), but I'm just trying to point out that he's a lot stronger than we are giving him credit for and secondly, no one can say he is the best because his record has been that of one lose, one win. I think people just like him in general.

Ichigo got bankai in 3 days cuz of the materialization doll, Kenpachi does not have the luxury. Yoruichi states that materialization takes some time, and the bankai require some years. It's been most likely 3-4 months since SS, so that is doesnt give Kenpachi the time he needs to get bankai. :)

So, since without his zanpaktou he is equal to Ichigo's strongest shikai, I believe that it would not be impossible for Ken to achieve Bankai.

I don't think it's impossible, its gonna be that much harder for him to gain bankai, cuz of requisites it needs, which he has not achieved. :)

And think, if without his sword's name, he was equal to ichigo with it, how much more powerful will he become in simply knowing it himself? I think he might prove to be an extremely powerful opponent.

Well if Kenpachi does know his sword's name then most likely he will be twice as strong, considering how powerful Ichigo became when he was in shikai at full mastery. :)

hollowdemon
January 23, 2008, 06:45 PM
RIDICULOUSLY POWERFUL HE WOULD TAKE DOWN OLD MAN YAMMA-JII IN ONE SINGLE SWIPE !!!!
..........................and thats what happen if bleach has gone disarray but he'll most likely climb up in the captains ranking if he does happen to acquire bankai but thats not going to be anytime soon unfortunately ... as mentioned a shikai is more plausible than a bankai.

save some for the actual winter war ya kno :D

Tsukisama
January 23, 2008, 06:50 PM
I don't know about him overpowering Yama-ji, but Kenpachi would have a close match with him.

hollowdemon
January 23, 2008, 06:59 PM
i wouldnt go as far as old man yamma-jii i would say he can take on ukitake and/or shunsui but not beating him hence the remark i made after i said that :p

if this chapter reveals either nnoitra's release or if his eyepatch is off maybe perhaps kenpachi would take it off at the same time too which will result him into releasing and then making kenpachi smile and his blood boil for him to go all out on him :D

TheChosenOne
January 23, 2008, 08:07 PM
I think we will most likely see Ken cutting nnoi, since that was the impossible task given last chapter. This chapter will most likely show Ken doing just that and forcing Nnoi to fight seriously thus provoking him to release. :)

hollowdemon
January 23, 2008, 08:30 PM
I know we've been anticipating the nnoitra and kenpachi battle but at this point one update that i would wanna know from the captains are byakuya and unohanas location. Last time we saw them was when everybody was healed and unohana shown not saying a single word to anybody so maybe that means that she might sense someone coming towards her way or probably just kenpachi and nnoitra reiatsu but an update from both locations would be pretty awesome :D

TheChosenOne
January 23, 2008, 08:55 PM
Well it would be awesome if someone fought unohana, but it looks like it's not gonna happen. She is only there to heal others, shucks. As for the Ken, most likely a rampage of destruction. :)

birmymichelle
January 23, 2008, 10:46 PM
Wow, Unohana simply gives the feeling of being extremely powerful and yet we haven't seen her fight. It would be awesome though, I'm sure. Probably quick, too.

patedecarne
January 24, 2008, 05:51 AM
You guys are giving so much credit to Kenpachi again...

Do you really believe that "IF" kenpachi win this fight, will be so easily?

And what's that crazy thing to compare Yama ji and Kenpachi? old yamma would toast zaraki even before zaraki noticed, even with shikai, bankai or anything

But there's anything i'd really like to know, Why are you guys saying that kenpachi reitasu are "that" strong? to me, it's only equal to Ichigo, as we seem in their fight, and until the moment we don't have any proof that his reiatsu increases...

By the way, and about the spoilers pictures? almost friday and not yet! I really want so see Zaraki suffering a little and being push by noitora( sorry, guys, I couldn't resist!)

hollowdemon
January 24, 2008, 11:04 AM
thats why it was just a prediction that would come out of the blue moon if kenpachi was going to take on yamma-jii which will never happen that is. Unless aizen manage to mind control kenpachi and turns him into majin kenpachi which will have him wreck the whole society with no mind and then ichigo having no choice but to fight him again so both of them could go super saiyan bankai :p :p :p

but it really sucks that unohana havent been given any part of the fighting parts only healing for the most parts. Im sure though when it comes to winter war she'll give off that face expression like she doesnt want to fight but then reveals a bad ass move that'll wipe out the enemy.

and as far as kenpachi winning easily? i never thought so since nnoitra seem to be a mirror of kenpachi himself so its going to be basically a brute force battle which will have nnoitra maybe resorting to being a little sneaky bitch that he is and try to take him down but does no good :D

TheChosenOne
January 24, 2008, 11:27 AM
Wow, Unohana simply gives the feeling of being extremely powerful and yet we haven't seen her fight. It would be awesome though, I'm sure. Probably quick, too.

I'm still hopeful that she gets an enemy during her chat with Chad. We know nothing about her and yet she is rumored to be crazy powerful. I hope Yammi or at least someone's fraccion fight against Unohana, so we can at least see something. :)

ShaunMati1
January 24, 2008, 12:24 PM
I think as this fight progresses more and more, maybe near the end then we might get an update on everyone. But for now stick with the fight just because we have waited quite a while for it and we have yet to see any real fighting from Ken and Nnoi. So as this battle comes to an end then we might get updates of everyone.

USWMP
January 24, 2008, 03:48 PM
<_<

>_>

We need to get some Kenpachi Bankai in this bitch.

Jehuty
January 24, 2008, 03:53 PM
<_<

>_>

We need to get some Kenpachi Bankai in this bitch.
No, no we definitely do not. If he needs Bankai to kill Nnoitora, it'll make him weak as hell.

USWMP
January 24, 2008, 04:03 PM
We should be happy he's this strong to begin with. Ichigo's Zenkai'd out the asshole and Kenpachi's still half assing around a person 1 rank stronger than the guy that tired Ichigo into a hell.

Jehuty
January 24, 2008, 05:14 PM
We should be happy he's this strong to begin with. Ichigo's Zenkai'd out the asshole and Kenpachi's still half assing around a person 1 rank stronger than the guy that tired Ichigo into a hell.
That's the point. It'll shatter Kenpachi the way he is now. The thing with Kenpachi is he's good enough to have become a captain without achieving or using Bankai.

TheChosenOne
January 24, 2008, 06:39 PM
Kenpachi needing bankai would only show how weak he is instead of coming of as being strong. Kenpachi is strong without even having a mastered shikai, most likely he will kill Nnoi with his mastered shikai. Bankai should be for the war or when a much more important fight comes. :)

binth32
January 26, 2008, 02:00 AM
wouldn't it be really funny if kenpachi's swords name would be something really girly? :p

EvolutionIX
January 26, 2008, 05:02 AM
I guess this chapter definately has made it clear that Kenpachi's sword is a full-time shikai. On Pg. 19, there is a close-up of his sword "supposedly" piercing Nnoitra and it looks to me like it is released with the black guard across the top of his sword. So this ends speculation that his sword is just a piece of metal he picked up off the side of the road. Now...wonder how the anime creators are going to fix this...

ANimouz
January 26, 2008, 08:14 AM
Kenpachi will win .. and he will swead a bit. As we show into the chapter his attackes blowed Nnoitra along like a doll. Also Nnoitra attacked kenpachi with a very powerful attack.. and guess what?? Kenpachi stopped it with his bare hand LOL! The only reason Nnoitra managed to land a hit on Kenpachi is because he caught him unguarded. So the eyepatch will be more than enough to own Nnoitora even on the released form. But im sure Kenpachi will find this a nice time "to test his new sword".

black_burn
January 26, 2008, 09:41 AM
No, the reason he got hit is because he underesimated Nnoitora,like what you guys are doing,the guy is the fifth Espada you gotta give him some credit for that.

ANimouz
January 26, 2008, 09:47 AM
Actually he didnt underestimate... he hit Nnoitra on his hollow hole which is under his eyepatch. What a lucky bastard ;)

hollowdemon
January 26, 2008, 10:58 AM
nnoitra is definitely one strong bastard but to have the thought of kenpachi losing to him didnt really persuade me. If kenpachi was to lose id say it would more likely to be the top vasto lordes or primero espada that would give him a hell of a match but that would be a toss up to who wins and he would most likely lose to aizen or gin. Maybe if the primero espada is one strong beast then thats a possibility too :p

a surprised look on kenpachis face though when he was pierced by nnoitra, but knowing kenpachi he'll bounce back like the bad ass that we all know. Or maybe kubo decided to show nnoitra to have an advantage then afterwards will have a comeback for kenpachi with maybe his shikai or eyepatch off :D

TheChosenOne
January 26, 2008, 02:18 PM
I thought it was a okay chapter, it didn't move the plot of Zaraki's fight, but there were some instances like Mayuri's description of Zaraki and Ishida's torture by Nemu that were great and funny. :)

Streifen
January 26, 2008, 02:33 PM
the funny thing is, why would kenpachi hit the part that is concealed?... isnt it if an eye has a patch, it means either theres nothing in it or that part is already kinda useless and is somewhat numb? if i were kenpachi i wouldve hit the other visible eye, to lessen nois movements LOL... anyhow... among all the battles, this is the one that ive been waiting for the most... though nothing happened much, i hope there will be more action in the next chapter.... :)

TheChosenOne
January 26, 2008, 02:39 PM
I think the concealed part is most likely where his hole is located which was why Ken's sword was able to go through to the back of his head. :)

hollowdemon
January 26, 2008, 02:40 PM
nemu suffocating ishida with her boobs = priceless :D
and mayuri said "fixing" him so he must have some sort of plan to inject more surveillance cameras into his body as bacterias even more now :p

to think that mayuri refers to kenpachi as a beast that left raw meat was a bit .... confusing since im not sure if he was complimenting him or insulting him :darn

TheChosenOne
January 26, 2008, 02:42 PM
Mayuri calling kenpachi's a degenerate was obviously an insult, him calling ken a beast could be a compliment to ken's character and his power. :)

hollowdemon
January 26, 2008, 02:46 PM
but since his battle is over with szayel its weird that now his organs and parts of his body isnt moving around like before ( remember his kooky eyes ?? ) seems like everything is in place.

i wonder if hes done exploring the lab and hes healing ishida and renji just so they would leave him alone but knowing mayuri he probably might be on for a second round to explore szayels lab cuz we didnt see any of that in this chapter.

p.s - yeah i figured mayuri was insulting him at one point just didnt kno the beast part was a compliment or an insult :p

ttxdragon
January 26, 2008, 04:32 PM
the funny thing is, why would kenpachi hit the part that is concealed?... isnt it if an eye has a patch, it means either theres nothing in it or that part is already kinda useless and is somewhat numb? if i were kenpachi i wouldve hit the other visible eye, to lessen nois movements LOL... anyhow... among all the battles, this is the one that ive been waiting for the most... though nothing happened much, i hope there will be more action in the next chapter.... :)
Usually, behind the eye no matter how non-existant it is, you find the brain...
I don't think Kenpachi is able to anticipate the possibility of the brain missing in favor of a hollowhole like it was in this case.

Overall this was a nice transition chapter. While we didn't get much new information, we got a nice show of How different interpretations of the same word can be. Mayuri calls Zaraki a beast/monster, while others would call Mayuri a beast/monster -- in both cases for different things the same word is used

The Kenpachi fight was more interesting than the spoilers let on, though nothing totally off-scale in the awesome-ness factor imho ^^;
Well, we'll see how the fight goes on now, but it's almost assured that Zaraki will have to take off his eyepatch now, then Noitora will have to release and Zaraki takes out the trumpcard he worked for since the fight against Ichigo ended. However that trumpcard might take form.

hollowdemon
January 26, 2008, 05:20 PM
i actually find that weird also how nnoitra didnt have his brain pierced through when kenpachi just stabbed him. So his hollow hole in his eye lets him slide with no brain ?
thats a bit .... odd i find it :oh

but its a good moment where we finally see mayuri accepting kenpachis power and insulting him at the same time :D

ShaunMati1
January 26, 2008, 05:39 PM
i just wanna make sure, at the end of the chapter, was that nnoi's hand going through Kenpachi or what????

Jehuty
January 26, 2008, 05:46 PM
i just wanna make sure, at the end of the chapter, was that nnoi's hand going through Kenpachi or what????
Yeah, looks like he's taking a page from Ulquiorra's book and trying to impale Kenpachi.

TheChosenOne
January 26, 2008, 05:57 PM
Nnoi says he can't be cut would that change if the amount of reiatsu is used in the blow. It's not like, you can't cut it, unless you use a whole bunch of reiatsu on it or is it. :)

Jehuty
January 26, 2008, 06:02 PM
Nnoi says he can't be cut would that change if the amount of reiatsu is used in the blow. It's not like, you can't cut it, unless you use a whole bunch of reiatsu on it or is it. :)
He says it's because he has the strongest Hierro, so it's likely that his skin's breakable, just really, really tough. Also, I wonder if this really is a setup for Kenpachi's zanpakutou: Nnoitora says no shinigami's sword can break his skin, while Nel was able to do so easily. We also know that Kenpachi's sword is old and rusty and is working out of harmony with him. So maybe, in order to cut Nnoitora's release (I assume 'patchless 'pachi will be able to cut him), he'll either reveal the sword's name or discover it right there in a moment of desperation (like Ichigo).

TheChosenOne
January 26, 2008, 09:00 PM
So Zaraki could cut Nnoi if he removes his patch since his attacks would have a higher reiatsu behind it. :)

Streifen
January 26, 2008, 09:39 PM
so its a battle of the eyepatched huh.... noi then takes of his eyepatch then goes into release form and then beats kenpachi driving him to take off his eyepatch too, kenpachi is definitely going to reveal something because its going to be boring if he'll just find a way to beat noi, it would be better if kenpachi overpowers noi and beat him....

weixiaobao
January 26, 2008, 09:53 PM
I think it a bit creepy that Mayuri complementing Zakaki, he is just like Byakuya by having so much pride in being a captain.

Jehuty
January 26, 2008, 09:58 PM
I think it a bit creepy that Mayuri complementing Zakaki, he is just like Byakuya by having so much pride in being a captain.
Does he? I think literally all he cares about in this world is science.

weixiaobao
January 26, 2008, 10:01 PM
yeah, but i didn't think he respect anybody.. so it strange that he appear to respect Zakaki

Jehuty
January 26, 2008, 10:15 PM
yeah, but i didn't think he respect anybody.. so it strange that he appear to respect Zakaki
He just knows that Kenpachi's strong and doesn't care if he is.

TheChosenOne
January 26, 2008, 10:20 PM
I don't think he respects Zaraki, considering he would not get involved in capturing Aizen during SS arc, when it was ordered by Unohana, he only cares for science. He most likely acknowledges Zaraki's strength, I don't think he is a fan, plus didn't he call Zaraki a degenerate. :)

weixiaobao
January 26, 2008, 10:29 PM
hmm i feel kinda sad for aizen .. his army is diminishing .. if this keep up.. well it going to be boring and what's up with vizards.. they do nothing for so long..

TheChosenOne
January 26, 2008, 10:36 PM
Well Aizen want's to get Vasto's so I don't think he cares if gillian and adjucas espada's die. I think Vaizards will most likely be involved during the war. :)

weixiaobao
January 26, 2008, 10:42 PM
tchosen1- what's up with :) (you sure a happy person :D)

anyway as story progress as of now aizen sure doesn't have as much trick as the last arc.. Hopefully the war would be interesting..

TheChosenOne
January 26, 2008, 11:36 PM
tchosen1- what's up with :) (you sure a happy person :D)

Of Course, why wouldn't I be. :)

anyway as story progress as of now aizen sure doesn't have as much trick as the last arc.. Hopefully the war would be interesting..

Well we haven't see anything, he could be a vaizard and he could have mastered his hollow powers, increasing his powers to crazy levels. He could already have the vasto's ready to be espada's. :)

kazuma_uzumaki
January 27, 2008, 01:36 AM
lol. More "sexual" Healing. Lucky bastard >_>

-waiting for the hentai doujins the lest 2 chapters will make-

gold349
January 27, 2008, 08:14 AM
Well Aizen want's to get Vasto's so I don't think he cares if gillian and adjucas espada's die. I think Vaizards will most likely be involved during the war. :)

I know Vastrolordes are top dog and will eventually come into battle.

This is the part that I kind of don't get, so far we have seen ex espada and they wasn't all that strong, if they was part of the original ten, then was there Vastrolordes around in the original ten, if there was then it had to be few in number 'cus Aizen recruited more to replace some original ten, with gillian and Aduchas, so why some, like vastrolordes, were few in number to start with, you would think if they was the top dogs then you would expect all to be vastrolordes in all espada, so where are they supposed to be? where is Aizen going to find them, if they where not all read in the power hierarchy.

Jehuty
January 27, 2008, 02:07 PM
I know Vastrolordes are top dog and will eventually come into battle.

This is the part that I kind of don't get, so far we have seen ex espada and they wasn't all that strong, if they was part of the original ten, then was there Vastrolordes around in the original ten, if there was then it had to be few in number 'cus Aizen recruited more to replace some original ten, with gillian and Aduchas, so why some, like vastrolordes, were few in number to start with, you would think if they was the top dogs then you would expect all to be vastrolordes in all espada, so where are they supposed to be? where is Aizen going to find them, if they where not all read in the power hierarchy.
How do you know the Privaron were Vasto Lordes? It may very well be that Nel was one, but she wasn't kicked out, she "went missing."

TheChosenOne
January 27, 2008, 02:34 PM
The original ten most likely composed of all natural arrancars, Aizen created a whole new espada and filled them with Hougyoky arrancars, and he added 3 of the original to the new ranking. :)

hollowdemon
January 27, 2008, 02:39 PM
thats the reason why this battle is happening right now. aizen's using the espadas now that most likely will be killed or defeated by the captains to have a distraction so they wont focus on who or where the vasto lordes are. If theyre having this much trouble with the espadas now imagine how the captains would match up with the vasto lordes that still remains ?

and mayuri doesnt respect kenpachi, more like just using the word to seem like he does but im sure hes just saying it to say it. After all a beast isnt exactly a compliment.. :p

Tsukisama
January 27, 2008, 06:13 PM
I wasn't very fond of this chapter, since it did not advance the plot very much. Half of it was Mayuri trying to heal Ishida, and the other half was just more fighting. Now that it has been established that stabbing Nnoitora in the eyepatch is ineffective anf that Kenpachi has been stabbed in the chest, hopefully Kenpachi will be forced next chapter to show his hand.

patedecarne
January 28, 2008, 06:37 AM
Yeah, Kubo just "cloned" Chapter 306, after all, when I was reading chpater 307 I Thought, whoa, deja vu!

But now, none of you guys really curious to see WHAT will happen after the beasts fight? I mean, what could happen after the fight? 5 espadas down, and the Byakuya's word: "the real battles will begin now", still left Yammi and the top 4, Ichigo and Nell were healed, much probably nell's mask will be restored, and we will have a powerful ally, probably Byakuya will be healed by Isane too, and now Mayuri is healing Ishida and Renji, so, we will have Ichigo and co totally healed, and so the SS. If all this predictions become true( well, about 90 % already became) than I can see the meaning of the byakuya's words: using total power against the top 4 espadas, Gin, Tousen and Finally Aizen; a big plot twist? very unlikely, what could happen to change to focus to another war (which is so, so, so, so unlikely)?

gigantor21
January 28, 2008, 09:00 AM
^ LOL I just made a thread about that yesterday. You should check it out.

I can't possibly guess where Kubo will take this after the fight is over.

Jehuty
January 28, 2008, 09:14 AM
^ LOL I just made a thread about that yesterday. You should check it out.

I can't possibly guess where Kubo will take this after the fight is over.
I can guess. Ulquiorra will step out of the caja negacion all like, "I'm baaaack!" and then because Ichigo's a saiya-jin, he'll be super strong from being healed from the brink of death. Then they'll duke it out, blah blah blah, and the real sh*tfest will begin.

Shiro-kun
January 28, 2008, 10:53 AM
I can guess. Ulquiorra will step out of the caja negacion all like, "I'm baaaack!" and then because Ichigo's a saiya-jin, he'll be super strong from being healed from the brink of death. Then they'll duke it out, blah blah blah, and the real sh*tfest will begin.

That would be funny if that where to be occur as Bleach is slowly becoming a little like DBZ

gigantor21
January 28, 2008, 11:15 AM
^ SLOWLY!? A LITTLE!? WTF!?!? XD

JT - I want an explanation of Ichigo's latest power boost before he fights another Espada. And either way, I'd be pissed if he was able to fight Ulquiorra now--pissied, but not surprised. :/

Shiro-kun
January 28, 2008, 11:24 AM

well last time i said quickly and a lot like DBZ i got the same reaction

TheChosenOne
January 28, 2008, 12:06 PM

JT - I want an explanation of Ichigo's latest power boost before he fights another Espada. And either way, I'd be pissed if he was able to fight Ulquiorra now--pissied, but not surprised. :/

Most likely cuz Orihime is healing Ichigo, she may have something to with his power increase, I mean she is the one that is healing him most of the time. :)

Marvstar
January 28, 2008, 07:24 PM
Most likely cuz Orihime is healing Ichigo, she may have something to with his power increase, I mean she is the one that is healing him most of the time. :)

Yuesh! You can't expect a runner to be faster than another, if he just ran 200 metres against someone else~

I don't like the fact Ichigo is all Saiyan-like with his power growth whenever he gets healed! Cool as he is, I'd rather him go back into that world when Kenpachi broke Zangetsu.. So he'll pull himself back up, with a rejuvenated him and a rejuvenated Zangetsu!

Wait...... WAIT. If Inoue heals Ichigo to the state he was BEFORE he was fighting Grimmjow (Aizen stated her power was to reverse time).... Doesn't that mean his power would be reverted too, as he won't be getting physically any stronger? Muscle memory won't develop? :notrust

Jehuty
January 28, 2008, 07:26 PM
Yuesh! You can't expect a runner to be faster than another, if he just ran 200 metres against someone else~

I don't like the fact Ichigo is all Saiyan-like with his power growth whenever he gets healed! Cool as he is, I'd rather him go back into that world when Kenpachi broke Zangetsu.. So he'll pull himself back up, with a rejuvenated him and a rejuvenated Zangetsu!

Wait...... WAIT. If Inoue heals Ichigo to the state he was BEFORE he was fighting Grimmjow (Aizen stated her power was to reverse time).... Doesn't that mean his power would be reverted too, as he won't be getting physically any stronger? Muscle memory won't develop? :notrust
It's not necessarily the exact state. That's what Ulquiorra guessed. It's easier to describe it as Aizen did... she can dictate the acts of God.

Marvstar
January 28, 2008, 08:00 PM
It's not necessarily the exact state. That's what Ulquiorra guessed. It's easier to describe it as Aizen did... she can dictate the acts of God.

Ahaha, I guess you're right. Whoever knew, I remember when I first saw Orihime's power and I was like "WHAT? WHAT IS THIS :notrust!?"

When I think about it, Ichigo's strength truly fluctuates ._., but too much, he is sometimes jaw droppingly strong, and other times weak as dust. I guess Kubo's justification is to make his fights more interesting and less predictable, which it does! But I feel that it's gotten to the stage that I question the integrity of him as a character :(.

TheChosenOne
January 28, 2008, 09:32 PM
That is cuz of his hollow, which is obviously strong. I dunno how powerful Ichigo would become if he had better control, but most likely he could match up with Ulq at the least. :)

Jehuty
January 28, 2008, 09:50 PM
That is cuz of his hollow, which is obviously strong. I dunno how powerful Ichigo would become if he had better control, but most likely he could match up with Ulq at the least. :)
He does say Ichigo's power becomes greater than his own...

TheChosenOne
January 28, 2008, 10:40 PM
He does say Ichigo's power becomes greater than his own...

True but that happens when his hollow makes his appearence. Before that Ichigo's power was below Ulq. :)

patedecarne
January 29, 2008, 06:18 AM
Still, Ichigo with total control of his hollow side would be match to 2º or maybe 1º espada, and IMO Aizen's power is between 1º and 2º espada, Ichigo could match him aswell, and the only power up I think now is this; I reallydon't want believe each time Ichigo get healed he become more powerful, sounds "Vegeta...ish" so much...

Jehuty
January 29, 2008, 06:20 AM
True but that happens when his hollow makes his appearence. Before that Ichigo's power was below Ulq. :)
No, when his Hollow interferes, his reiatsu drops drastically. Yammy notes this, and starts beating on Ichigo.

maloose
January 29, 2008, 10:17 AM
er.. can I ask a question? where can I find the rest of the poll result? :amuse

patedecarne
January 29, 2008, 10:56 AM
Just go back to the previous chapter, I have a little idea who are one of the two persons in the Szayel's lab: Former Taichou of 5 º squad: I'm saying that because the former taichou will appear in a DS game!! And there's even a picture of him! And Kubo usually helps in the games , even making canon before manga( nejibana for example) , and if the 5º former taichou is showing up now, there's a possibility that he will make an appearance in the manga soon!

TheChosenOne
January 29, 2008, 03:11 PM
No, when his Hollow interferes, his reiatsu drops drastically. Yammy notes this, and starts beating on Ichigo.

Yammi says that he noticed (http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-193/page020.html) Ichigo can't move, he didn't notice Ichigo's reiatsu. Ulq notices how Ichigo's power went up higher than himself, which happened when his hollow came. :)

Jehuty
January 29, 2008, 03:15 PM
Yammi says that he noticed (http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-193/page020.html) Ichigo can't move, he didn't notice Ichigo's reiatsu. Ulq notices how Ichigo's power went up higher than himself, which happened when his hollow came. :)
Ulquiorra doesn't say it rises just then, he says it just rises up and down. It fluctuates.

TheChosenOne
January 29, 2008, 03:25 PM
Ulquiorra doesn't say it rises just then, he says it just rises up and down. It fluctuates.

Ichigo's reiatsu was down, and when his hollow showed up and started having influence Ulq notices that his reiatsu went up. Ulq notices the reiatsu going up right after his Ichigo's hollows appears (which I think is like two pages between each event). :)

Jehuty
January 29, 2008, 03:28 PM
Ichigo's reiatsu was down, and when his hollow showed up and started having influence Ulq notices that his reiatsu went up. Ulq notices the reiatsu going up right after his Ichigo's hollows appears (which I think is like two pages between each event). :)
Where does it say any of that? Ulquiorra clearly says it's going up and down.

TheChosenOne
January 29, 2008, 03:31 PM
Ulq says that Ichigo is trash (this is when no hollow appears), and then the next moment he is more powerful than himself (this happens when hollow does appear), so the fluctuation only happened when the hollow showed up. :)

Jehuty
January 29, 2008, 03:35 PM
Ulq says that Ichigo is trash (this is when no hollow appears), and then the next moment he is more powerful than himself (this happens when hollow does appear), so the fluctuation only happened when the hollow showed up. :)
No, he doesn't call Ichigo trash. In fact, he's surprised when Ichigo cleaves Yammy's arm, he's surprised that his Bankai is so effective, and says that he may be a problem for Aizen. After the Hollow appears, he says that he'll report that the Shinigami Aizen was looking for ended up being trash.

TheChosenOne
January 29, 2008, 03:54 PM
No, he doesn't call Ichigo trash. In fact, he's surprised when Ichigo cleaves Yammy's arm, he's surprised that his Bankai is so effective, and says that he may be a problem for Aizen. After the Hollow appears, he says that he'll report that the Shinigami Aizen was looking for ended up being trash.

Yes, but he also said that if Yammi had sensed (http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-193/page014.html) his spirit pressure he would have been ready for the attack. He calls labels Ichigo trash when the reiatsu was fluctuating, he says that he is trash (http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-193/page020.html) when his reiatsu is down. :)

Neuroff
January 29, 2008, 04:52 PM
Yes, but he also said that if Yammi had sensed (http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-193/page014.html) his spirit pressure he would have been ready for the attack. He calls labels Ichigo trash when the reiatsu was fluctuating, he says that he is trash (http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-193/page020.html) when his reiatsu is down. :)
The reiatsu is going up and down AFTER the hollow comes. He doesn't call Ichigo trash before that happens.

TheChosenOne
January 29, 2008, 06:18 PM
The reiatsu is going up and down AFTER the hollow comes. He doesn't call Ichigo trash before that happens.

True, but he does call (http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-193/page020.html) Ichigo trash, Ulq states that "one moment he is trash and then the next moment... more powerful that I am". :)

Neuroff
January 29, 2008, 06:48 PM
And trash refers to what's happening when the hollow and Ichigo's powers are canceling each other, not Ichigo by himself.

Shiro-kun
January 29, 2008, 06:50 PM
True, but he does call (http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-193/page020.html) Ichigo trash, Ulq states that "one moment he is trash and then the next moment... more powerful that I am". :)

I like how he said that
But yeah Ulq has mention that during the first encounter with him

TheChosenOne
January 29, 2008, 07:03 PM
And trash refers to what's happening when the hollow and Ichigo's powers are canceling each other, not Ichigo by himself.

We can say that when Ulq said trash at that moment he was referring to Ichigo, and when he said more powerful, he meant Ichigo, but the reader can understand it is really the hollow who is more powerful. :)

Neuroff
January 29, 2008, 07:06 PM
We can say that when Ulq said trash at that moment he was referring to Ichigo, and when he said more powerful, he meant Ichigo, but the reader can understand it is really the hollow who is more powerful. :)
No. Ichigo + his hollow's power is strong. Ichigo with the hollow fighting him is weak. The fluctuation is not just Ichigo to Ichigo with hollow.

TheChosenOne
January 29, 2008, 07:38 PM
No. Ichigo + his hollow's power is strong. Ichigo with the hollow fighting him is weak. The fluctuation is not just Ichigo to Ichigo with hollow.

Ichigo's power is not what Ulq sensed to be more powerful than him, it was Ichigo's hollow. If it was Ichigo's power he would have sensed it much earlier when bankai was done. :)

Neuroff
January 29, 2008, 08:55 PM
Ichigo's power is not what Ulq sensed to be more powerful than him, it was Ichigo's hollow. If it was Ichigo's power he would have sensed it much earlier when bankai was done. :)
Did you not see Ichigo PLUS hollow. Ichigo's reiatsu is going both above AND below what it normally is with bankai because of the hollow.

TheChosenOne
January 29, 2008, 10:23 PM
Did you not see Ichigo PLUS hollow. Ichigo's reiatsu is going both above AND below what it normally is with bankai because of the hollow.

What ulq sense was his hollow's power, not Ichigo plus the Hollow. That is why it fluctuated once, cuz Ichigo's power was low, and when his hollow came in it skyrocketed. :)

TheChosenOne
January 29, 2008, 11:08 PM
Anyway getting back on track, it's funny how Mayuri insults Zaraki by calling him a degenerate and supposedly complimenting or insulting him again by calling him a beast. :)

First part cut due to flaming tone. -Gigantor21

hollowdemon
January 30, 2008, 04:50 AM
its pretty funny how the captains we saw in the beginning of SS arc who we thought had beef against each other and didnt like each other at all ( remember? mayuri squabbled with kenpachi during the meeting where after gin confronted ichigo and byakuya bickered with kenpachi when gin was there with him ) ended up to be the ones that came to las noches to be in the whole mission to retrieve ichigo and co. back.

TheChosenOne
January 30, 2008, 02:32 PM
Well if it's an order from Yamma I doubt that they would continue bickering, they would most likely just follow the order, like when byakuya and kenpachi was chosen to bring back hitsu and his guard when Orihime was kidnapped. :)

hollowdemon
January 30, 2008, 05:27 PM
and after that byakuya ended up being cool with kenpachi ... talk about weird eh ?

im not saying that im unsatisfied from mayuri's scenes but i would prefer more of other captains in the future since his battle with szayel is done and over with unless its about the lab then thats a different story :D

TheChosenOne
January 30, 2008, 06:34 PM
I think Kubo will do that for the other captain as well, after Byakuya's fight he mentioned that there are more battles ahead, and now the story moves on for Mayuri after Szayel, so most likely Kenpachi will have something to do after defeating/killing Nnoi. :)