PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 387 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

LadyHatake
January 25, 2008, 04:00 PM
Wheee, another Uchiha-licious chapter! make sure you go HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24819) to get the raw! Now, predict away~!!

Audition
January 25, 2008, 04:04 PM
First.

and the real battle of Itachi and Sasuke will begin.

adel123456789
January 25, 2008, 04:09 PM
i wonder if its a real fight and if the genjutsu will stop

tiberiuscg
January 25, 2008, 04:13 PM
I feel so many chapters with more talk this entire year
I hope Obito is REALLY DEAD and MADARA to be DANZOU

GOKURO-3君
January 25, 2008, 04:59 PM
i predict there will be a flashback of itachi meeting madara!

DMNKLOL
January 25, 2008, 06:02 PM
Itachi plucks out Sasuke's eyeballs! YEAH!!! :yelling

MtoM
January 25, 2008, 06:52 PM
dont they need a medical nin to transfer eyes? how can madara just plucks out his brother's eyes and attach them to himself???

Tha Uchiha
January 25, 2008, 06:56 PM
Itachi plucks out Sasuke's eyeballs! YEAH!!! :yelling

Then he puts them in a golfball cleaner, and starts to clean them, while he yells at Sasuke, "you like that little brother, oh yeah, watch me cl.. wait you can't see ha ha ha ha.'

AngryChubbs
January 25, 2008, 07:08 PM
i predict sasuke to say something like, your not even worth fighting anymore and you've disgraced the uchiha name. sasuke will then fight and defeat him obtaining an MS.

chiron_wp
January 25, 2008, 07:23 PM
Itachi no longer has any worth in the plot now as his motives have been revealed and they aren't that interesting. He'll get the note most likely

Toast
January 25, 2008, 07:27 PM
I think a few chapters of just fighting and flashbacks, somewhat like the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight. I mean, this is the fight everyone's been waiting for.

kunai-knight
January 25, 2008, 07:33 PM
I actually think sasuke will lose and have his eyes taken out by itachi. Its the only way I see the story continue properly. Lets face it, itachi still cannot be beating easily by sasuke.

vegettasaiyan
January 25, 2008, 07:35 PM
very intriguing chapter that was! so its madara who founded the akatsuki then hid behind its shadow no wonder why he (madara) just commanded pain easily just like a child. and we get to know some dirty secret of uchiha.

hmmm with these revelation i think i have an idea now of the secret behind pain strength & power and has something to do with madara (rather than zetsu but i might be wrong).

regarding obito of being tobi/madara it still plausible based from the story given by itachi to sasuke.

but i wonder how did kakashi get mangekyou (most likely by training but what kind of trining is it). accdg to itachi the madara bros obtain mangekyou thru training by competing to each other then new doujutsu was attained by madara after plucking his younger brothers eye.

my prediction would be more talks hahahaha... after then the real fight between sasuke and itachi commence.

The Closet Pervert
January 25, 2008, 08:19 PM
I mean, this is the fight everyone's been waiting for.

Actually, I'd like this to be over as soon as possible so that we can return the focus on Naruto & co. :blink

Next two chapters will focus on Sasuke vs Itachi fight, with some flashbacks in between and pics from whats happening elsewhere. Maybe Ma & Pa frogs getting to Tsunade.

Zeus-Tails
January 25, 2008, 09:24 PM
Seriously, if Sasuke defeats Itachi, then this manga won't make sense. Itachi still seems way above Sasuke.

Zeus-Tails
January 25, 2008, 09:27 PM
Actually, it shows in this chapter that Itachi's eyesight is getting blurry (page 3) so Sasuke might get a fluke win just because Itachi can't see what the heck he's doing.

Jothesh2
January 25, 2008, 09:27 PM
yeah most likely more talk from those two as itachi reveals more secrets, if there is. After that come here sasuke's eyeballs.
then after that i predict i will go to youtube and watch this funny video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhnCdLqMoug&feature=related

Seta Soujirou
January 25, 2008, 09:29 PM
dont they need a medical nin to transfer eyes? how can madara just plucks out his brother's eyes and attach them to himself???

Haha ya i agree. The way they have been going about, its like eyeballs are detachable part of a human with no nerves attached whatsoever. I hope someone will just accidentally squash on sasuke's eyeballs and then everyone will be game set...

black_burn
January 25, 2008, 09:32 PM
My thoguhts Itachi wins tries to take Sasukes eyes but it sumhow backfires since Sasuke doesn't have ms leaving Sasuke with eternal ms and Itachi in the dark.

Yvese
January 25, 2008, 09:33 PM
I dunno about that.. everything is pointing to the fact that Sasuke has worked INSANELY hard to achieve his goal of killing Itachi. Here he is now, facing his brother, knowing he has Mangekyou Sharingan, and still staying calm. It's obvious he has SOMETHING up his sleeve. All this time he's done nothing but intense training, surely he's developed a technique to counter Itachi, or atleast aid him in this battle. I don't like the idea of Itachi dieing just after Sasuke training for 2.5 years, but everything is pointing in the direction of Itachi's death. It will be an amazing fight I'll tell you that.

Everything makes sense now.. and the pieces of the puzzle have finally been put together ( or most of it ). I just can't believe we didn't see it all this time. The answer was right infront of us. Itachi leaving Sasuke alive... we knew it was for a reason. Itachi telling Sasuke to try and surpass him. It was right there all along!

>_<

TheChosenOne
January 25, 2008, 10:05 PM
I predict we see Itachi most likely using his MS to it's full potential, and we will also see Sasuke more determined to kill Itachi. We can see it from the look of his eyes, that he has nothing left, it's gonna be a clash. I still hope Kishi explain how Sasuke will beat MS, even though it's partially blind. :)

Toast
January 25, 2008, 10:09 PM
This battle has to end with someone either dying or going blind. Sasuke needs to kill Itachi now that he finally has the chance. Itachi can wait no longer for his brother's eyes. The battle of the century!

RickxTurtle
January 25, 2008, 10:24 PM
i think i agree with zeus tails A BIT. I think Sasuke is gonna be losing and Itachi is just about to finish him off and he suddenly turns dizzy and he can't see and Saskue takes the oppurtunity and kills him. I don't think he'll take the eye though.

TheChosenOne
January 25, 2008, 10:34 PM
I don't think Sasuke's gonna win on a technicality, that would just prove how weak he is compared to Itachi again. Sasuke's needs to shown as someone who has surpassed Itachi so he can compare against Madara, if he looses and then kills Itachi cuz of his blindness, it just shows Sasuke getting lucky. :)

Kakou
January 25, 2008, 10:42 PM
i think sasuke is asking to let itachi use MS on purpose i think he going to take the "bad eyesight" to his advantage, and we all saw that itachi's eyesight is gon bad blurry and stuff

shinigamiboy
January 25, 2008, 10:54 PM
I still dont understand why itachi wants to fight sasuke, sasuke still doesnt have ms

Akihiko0
January 25, 2008, 10:55 PM
Then he puts them in a golfball cleaner, and starts to clean them, while he yells at Sasuke, "you like that little brother, oh yeah, watch me cl.. wait you can't see ha ha ha ha.'

I agree i hope sasukes dies, wich i dont think will kishi do but anyway i hope it does xD

The only thing i dont like this chapter was somekind of i dont know how to explain it it was like cheap something liek that and more cus now if you have sharingan you rule so thats stupid where are the other 2 kekke genkais Byakugan and Rin'negan :notrust i hope kishi does something to fixup all this i want to see team 8 fight vs madara not just sasukexitachi :mad

earen
January 25, 2008, 10:57 PM
I don't think Itachi is that too great of an obstacle for Sasuke to overcome. True, there is a power difference between the two but I don't think that it impossible for Sasuke to defeat Itachi even though he doesn't have MS. (I don't think Sasuke has MS for sure).

Kaborochi
January 25, 2008, 11:19 PM
Hey all
I dont quite believe that those are Itachi's true intentions. How does someone begin by saying 'SASUKE IM GOING TO KILL YOU' then go like in the calmest of voices 'I guess you see my true intentions'. That was a genjitsu, he could have made it anything he wanted using MS. I believe that Itachi wants Sasuke to kill him. If the condition to obtain eternal mangekyou sharigan is to pluck the eyes of someone else within the clan, why not just take the eyes of any of the other sharingan users that he killed. If he doesnt have MS, then Sasuke's eyes are useless to Itachi. There is something fishy here. The fight between the two is inevitable, I just think there's something else to this than meets the 'eye'.

TheChosenOne
January 25, 2008, 11:26 PM
If itachi does wanna be killed and give Sasuke EMS, how would Sasuke get it anyway since he does not have MS. For EMS, you need two MS supposedly or is it that the victim needs to have MS. :)

Kakou
January 25, 2008, 11:30 PM
yeh it is kinda suspicious.. sasuke doesn't have MS.. so what's the deal itachi what do you want.. ?

Akihiko0
January 25, 2008, 11:31 PM
If itachi does wanna be killed and give Sasuke EMS, how would Sasuke get it anyway since he does not have MS. For EMS, you need two MS supposedly or is it that the victim needs to have MS. :)

If we look to the past madara took his brother eyes but his brother did have the MS so if we remeber any of the clan uchiha in the time of the masacre no one had MS so itachi and madara did kill all the clan but, they leave sasuke cus it was Itachi brothers and not only this maybe to have eternal MS they need the eyes of a brother maybe so thats why itachi wants sasuke i think :eyeroll

EDIT: The question is why does he want his eyes now that he does not have MS or maybe he does O_O -i dont thin he does but anyway- kishi is overpowering sasuke *again*

GOKURO-3君
January 25, 2008, 11:33 PM
i predict "that jutsu" is gonna come out soon...

furio69
January 25, 2008, 11:38 PM
Well 1 thing is for sure... all the people who thought itatchi was not guilty of killing the clan and was actually a good guy, could nt be wrong more. he s pure evil

TheChosenOne
January 25, 2008, 11:43 PM
EDIT: The question is why does he want his eyes now that he does not have MS or maybe he does O_O -i dont thin he does but anyway- kishi is overpowering sasuke *again*

There could be someway to unlock the MS within Sasuke, if killing the friend is the way to get MS, most likely Sasuke does not have it, so why Itachi's interest, Unless there is a way for Sasuke to have MS without killing. :)

JNLC
January 25, 2008, 11:44 PM
What doesn't make sense to me is... how did Madara take his brother's eyes so easily? Wasn't his brother supposed to be his equal or almost equal?

DMNKLOL
January 26, 2008, 12:00 AM
Itachi:MY SPAREEEEE /throws in eyeballs. :yelling!!!

/Sasuke regrows his eyeballs.

Sasuke:IT MUST BE THE WHITE SNAKE'S POWER!!111

Itachi:WTF!?

Sasuke:Now I HAVE THE ETERNAL MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN TOO!

Itachi: :bored :bored

Sasuke: Haha! Kishimoto loves me..Here, have a beer.

Itachi:How awesome of you.

/Itachi sips the beer.

Itachi:Raawrrgh..

Itachi falls down.

Sasuke: LOL JK POISON LOL

Itachi:IT WAS GENJUTSU!

Itachi:Now that I can see again, I'm going to go get LAID!

Itachi:CATCH YOU LATER!

/Itachi flies away in half-crow-genjutsu-form-ish-uncatchable-etc

Sasuke: DAMN

GOKURO-3君
January 26, 2008, 12:15 AM
What doesn't make sense to me is... how did Madara take his brother's eyes so easily? Wasn't his brother supposed to be his equal or almost equal?

its tha same as starwars when Darth Sidius says he killed his master in his sleep...
even a ninja of great power will lose to an equal who has attacked him when he is not ready...

MtoM
January 26, 2008, 12:24 AM

c420smokey
January 26, 2008, 12:33 AM
well I predict more flashbacks talking and than some fighting, here my idea on the big event thats gonna happen to kakashi, madara is gonna take is sharingan eye for himself

TheChosenOne
January 26, 2008, 01:02 AM

Most likely there were some jutsu involved with the transfer. Madara's didn't lose his eyes, if was still attached, so he most likely added the spare eyes onto his own, through some sharinga jutsu or someother way. :)

AngryChubbs
January 26, 2008, 01:09 AM
no medical nin required obviously...and the real question is....what do they do with the eyes after they pluck them....do they somehow merge them with their own eyes? it makes no sense!

enmymiguel
January 26, 2008, 01:13 AM
well this fight is for eyes the winner get all and the loser, lose all=eternative MS
so yeah this is sasuke ultimate change now that he know that finaly itachi goin to fight with him seriusly and nobody goin to botter

so what happen sasuke have to take itachi eyes if he win?

Mythsoul
January 26, 2008, 01:19 AM
yeah..I believe that Jutsu will come out....and all that orichimaru thaught sasuke ......and what sasuke created on his own ...he has been under the MS twice.....so he could have a way to counter it....and I really doubt that Kishi will make sasuke go blind......and fight Kenshin style......let's see what sasuke comes up with....

starscreem6
January 26, 2008, 01:30 AM
I predict we see Itachi most likely using his MS to it's full potential, and we will also see Sasuke more determined to kill Itachi. We can see it from the look of his eyes, that he has nothing left, it's gonna be a clash. I still hope Kishi explain how Sasuke will beat MS, even though it's partially blind. :)

My prediction, Itachi is as good as dead. He has just explained everything about the clan as well as about Uchiha Madera. The only mystry about Madera that's left is that itachi referred to eyes in the plural where we have only seen one. Itachi is no longer just interested in beating sasuke up and leaving him filled with anger. Itachi is here to end it and take sasuke's eyes, Sasuke is there to end it and take Itachi's life. Only one Uchiha can leave that battle alive. And from the way it's going my bet is that Sasuke will be victorious.

Ripht
January 26, 2008, 02:51 AM
maybe sasuke does have MS, and got it the same way that kakashi has it, maybe instead of killing your best friend you have to avenage the ones you love. which would make sense (in a way.)

Jadedmariner
January 26, 2008, 03:27 AM
I think part of the reason the Jiraiya vs. Pein fight was before the Sasuke vs. Itachi fight was in order to knock Itachi down a peg. Kishi was definately aware many fans thought Itachi was more powerful that Jiraiya and even Pein. I think in the minds of most fans the epic battle between the two really hurt Itachi in a comparison with the other two. By making Itachi's power level seem lower he can give Sasuke a more moderate power up and make it not complete BS. I still don't know what he can do to make me believe Sasuke should win this fight, but if this fight happened before the J-man vs. Pein fight I know I could not believe it period. Personally I'm still holding out hope Zetsu FINALLY intervenes in a fight and in this case saves Sasuke, mainly on Madara's orders to prevent Itachi from getting his eyes.

Ripht
January 26, 2008, 03:37 AM
It would be most likly that itachi promised madara, sasukes eyes. which would give itachi the chance to take them for himself.

As for itachi being strong, i don't think he is. All we've ever seen him do is genjutsu and while yes they are strong techniques he would die from an attack from behind. I don't think we've ever seen itachi fight in hand to hand combat. And from the last chapters cover where he had a knife behind his back, i bet he murdered everyone in cold blood and they didn't have a chance to actually fight back

Like "hey dad whats for dinner" *stab* "mum where is dad" *mum comes in* *stab* and etc etc.....

TheChosenOne
January 26, 2008, 03:38 AM
There were people that though itachi was more powerful than jiraiya and pain? Wow that's news, anyway, can't wait for sasuke to finally show what he can do, I just loved his expression in the last page. :)

CosmicRay
January 26, 2008, 03:39 AM
From the way things have been layed out so far, i'd say that itachi IS being truthful with sasuke, he really does want the eyes for himself, and Madara is somehow involved. While Sasuke and Hebi are tracking down itachi, Madara is shown wondering is Sasuke will be the hawk or the snake, the hunter or the prey. Seems pretty indicative of the intentions of this fight. But why would Madara (if he really is on a downslope) want *another* EMS user, if not for his own gain?

No clue as to whether Sasuke has the MS. If killing your friend is the requirement... then did Kakashi blaming himself for Obito's death also somehow count? thoughts?

I anticipate we'll get a few chapters of fighting and before Sasuke winds up inches away from death, and it's going to be Naruto that turns the tide. Despite how cheesy it sounds, it's already been hinted at pretty hard. Naruto's "No, it's because wind is the only element that can save a dying flame and make it even stronger"-moment was there for a reason (foreshadowing!).

Paradoxicon
January 26, 2008, 04:57 AM
Kakashi got a unique MS cause of the transplantation effect. My prediction about the Konoha vs Tobi fight is that obviously all their attacks have no effect until Kakashi uses his MS and Tobi counters it with a similar yet more powerful technique (his EMS).

Madara doesn't need Sasuke's eyes. He already has EMS. Somehow the Bijuu must play a role in restoring him.

About Sasuke vs Itachi: at least 3 of Kimimaro's kekkei genkai dances were thx to his CS. Now do the maths for a 3 tomoe(?) Sharingan + CS2. And match it vs a normal MS. It should be at least equal. Now that Itachi has shown that he is a true villain with a hubris and having revealed all his secrets, it's time for him to take off the Akatsuki cloak and die.

supfoo214
January 26, 2008, 05:17 AM
My prediction:

Sasuke would win the fight and kill Itachi to advance the story line. Impossible, right? Not really. Itachi would most likely unleash a series of full-blown, desparate MS attacks, ultimately leading to his blindness/near-blindness in this fight. Sasuke would take damage, but due to his training and his mastered skill of the Uchiha-art-of-run, he survives and kills blind man Itachi.

I think the majority will agree with me that there's no way that at this stage Sasuke will be able to defeat Itachi by conventional means.

Nafycuk
January 26, 2008, 05:57 AM
Itachi: Show me what you've got!
Sasuke: Shiton! YOUDIERIGHTTHEREYOUFREAKINGMORRON no jutsu!

Boring >_<
Fan boys&girls should wet their panties though ^^

KingJosh
January 26, 2008, 06:11 AM
Great chapther his week! It gave us some information on Itachi's tru goal, and about Madara as well.

My prediction:
I think the real fight starts now. Mainly we will see the Uchiha fight, but we can considering seeing scenes from team hebi vs kishame, and the leaf ninjas against Madara.

AS for a long time prediction
I think we may see that Sasuke obtains the MS, while fighting Itachi. And I think that Itachi plans that sasuke obtains it while fighting him. Becuse Itachi cant take sasuke's eyes if sasuke doesent have the M.Sharingan.

Did Anyone see madaras eyes, wasent his sharingan a little wierd, or was it just me?

Paradoxicon
January 26, 2008, 06:22 AM
Did Anyone see madaras eyes, wasent his sharingan a little wierd, or was it just me?

yes, I think that was supposed to be the EMS with the black things reaching the side of his eye.

David Gill
January 26, 2008, 06:44 AM
Madara is without a doubt Danzou's BROTHER! Danzou got one eye missing remember cause he got some kind of bandage on his left or eye.
If you look at this weeks chapter, we can see that Madara takes his brothers (probably Danzou) left eye. I also suppose that there are originally 2 Tobis! The funny one being Danzou because have any of you noticed he Forehead band? It's roots village i think which can explain the fact that he uses earth based jutsus. During Sasuke's fight with Deidara Sasuke gives Tobi a kick and he doesn't feel anything, instead he starts laughing. From that piece of evidence we can suppose that he used earth based justsu to harden his body. ( ??? ).
So Danzou's left eye is a normal eye because his bro took the other one and his right eye is covered with a bandage which contains the Sharingan! muhahahahah!
The other Tobi is Madara! More serious one. He is the real chef!
And finally, Please don't forget Orochimaru, he could still play a role in this. He might pop out any moment and to say the truth i think he is a better villain than Pein.
[hr]
MS, EMS, Rinnegan etc..... WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL DOES NARUTO HAVE?
SHOULD HAVE NAMED THE MANGA "SHARINGAN AND UCHIHA CHRONICLES!"

Neuroff
January 26, 2008, 06:50 AM
No, it says Madara took both of his brother's eyes.

David Gill
January 26, 2008, 07:01 AM
well the pic doesnt show both eyes being taken

Neuroff
January 26, 2008, 07:11 AM
So? Madara took both his eyes. Danzou is missing the wrong one anyway, his left eye is fine.

Akasunanosasori
January 26, 2008, 08:26 AM
Madara is without a doubt Danzou's BROTHER! !"
Wtf !!!!!
lol madara's bro <.< what a great prediction :darn
I think that we will see a taijutsu fight with a little ninjutsu "katon"XD ( Sasuke now will go full on Itachi ) !!

Norble
January 26, 2008, 08:34 AM
If Itachi's only motive is to get his brothers eyes, why did he care what Naruto thought? Didn't Itachi have a heart to heart talk with Naruto before this fight? Based on this, I think that there is something else going on that we might see on the next chapter. He hasn't told us everything yet.

Ripht
January 26, 2008, 09:09 AM
I think there might end up being a twist too this itachi sasuke fight. Like itachi found out madara's true objective and doesn't want it to happen.

So he fights his brother if he wins he gets ems and kills madara, if sasuke wins he can get ems and kill madara. So maybe itachi just wants to stop madara.

And madara's ems is a combination of his brothers ms and his ms so it looks very wierd.

Hokuto-Tenki-Sho
January 26, 2008, 09:12 AM
prediction:
Sasuke will defeat Itachi (maybe in a couple of episodes).
Itachi just before dying will tell Sasuke the truth about Madara, the killing of the clan, etc etc and how he wanted Sasuke to hate him just ot be able to become stronger.

In this whole Uchiha story I agree with those who said that the whole eye swap think is quite lame.
Eyes taken out and just inserted like they were lightbulb......blah.
The only "transplant" that we know has been performed under certain medical/surgery circumstances is the one involvin Obito as donor, Kakashi as receiver and Rin (the medical ninja).

Zoro-kun
January 26, 2008, 09:17 AM
Itatchi will kill sasuke and take his eyes!! PLEASE! im so tired of sasuke beeing so emotional and stuff -.-

pokua
January 26, 2008, 09:31 AM
I predict that this is the beginning of the end for Itachi. I mean, he's revealed that's he going blind to Sasuke, why he kept Sasuke alive, who Madara is, the history of the Sharigan, and to top it all off, we've seen his crazy face.

Maybe Itachi will reveal one or two more things about Madara/Sharigan in the next chapter, but I doubt it. I think he's spilled all the beans in this chapter.

I think the real fight is going to begin. Itachi will start off strong, but Sasuke will eventually over-power him with... some secret technique ("that jutsu," anyone?).

Akasunanosasori
January 26, 2008, 09:48 AM
Itatchi will kill sasuke and take his eyes!! PLEASE! im so tired of sasuke beeing so emotional and stuff -.-

hahhaha <.<
sasuke will kick the *** out of Itachi and ull see that !
Don't understimate him man sasuke is strong enough to take Itachi down !!!
[hr]

I think the real fight is going to begin. Itachi will start off strong, but Sasuke will eventually over-power him with... some secret technique ("that jutsu," anyone?).

I agree with this but the fight will take about 2 chap cuz it's a fight that everyone was waiting for!!!!!
at the end sasuke will obtain a new sharingan by killing he's bro !!!

diegocfq
January 26, 2008, 10:05 AM
I think Itachi's gonna kick Sasuke's ass again and leave him there, because as he explained, Madara stole his brother's Mangekyou Sharingan, and Sasuke does not have the same eyes as Itachi, so he doesn't have Mangekyou or 'full' Mangekyou yet, and because of that, getting sasuke's eyes now is useless.
And to people talking about nerves and stuff like that, there's just one word that gets aroun this... JUTSU. Or do you think he does everything with his bare hands? Another thing is, just because Itachi wasn't trained as a medical ninja, doesn't mean that he could not have studied medical jutsu by himself or used his sharingan to learn it...

Hokuto-Tenki-Sho
January 26, 2008, 10:23 AM
I think Itachi's gonna kick Sasuke's ass again and leave him there, because as he explained, Madara stole his brother's Mangekyou Sharingan, and Sasuke does not have the same eyes as Itachi, so he doesn't have Mangekyou or 'full' Mangekyou yet, and because of that, getting sasuke's eyes now is useless.
And to people talking about nerves and stuff like that, there's just one word that gets aroun this... JUTSU. Or do you think he does everything with his bare hands? Another thing is, just because Itachi wasn't trained as a medical ninja, doesn't mean that he could not have studied medical jutsu by himself or used his sharingan to learn it...

if it ends up with Itachi winning and leaving behind Sasuke then is really disappointing as this is a deja-vu. I cannot believe somebody who has been writing this story for all this time will end up doing this "lame" after building up the fight for soooooooo long.

The eye thing cannot be performed by anybody and not by Jutsu otherwise why explaining that the eye for Kakashi was swapped by a medical Ninja, why not leaving it up to Kakashi himself do it, or are we saying that Kakashi is not an able ninja?

I stick to my prediction, Sasuka wins, then we might learn more about the Uchiha clan, and then hopefully we will go back to Naruto and the others. Cannot take that much more of the Uchiha clan :p

ManyHack
January 26, 2008, 10:25 AM
Itachi no longer has any worth in the plot now as his motives have been revealed and they aren't that interesting. He'll get the note most likely

Agreed.

Kishimoto as pull the madness card... and in the animes, this means sayonara buster. I predict Itachi's death within the next 5-6 chapters.

i predict "that jutsu" is gonna come out soon...

that is probably what will inhalate him.. while been countered in a powerful genjutsu from is MS.

no medical nin required obviously...and the real question is....what do they do with the eyes after they pluck them....do they somehow merge them with their own eyes? it makes no sense!

I too, think that it's part of the doujutsu itself... so when times come and the eyes are needed there might be some jutsu or supernatural power that will be activated.

Kakashi got a unique MS cause of the transplantation effect. My prediction about the Konoha vs Tobi fight is that obviously all their attacks have no effect until Kakashi uses his MS and Tobi counters it with a similar yet more powerful technique (his EMS).

Madara doesn't need Sasuke's eyes. He already has EMS. Somehow the Bijuu must play a role in restoring him.

About Sasuke vs Itachi: at least 3 of Kimimaro's kekkei genkai dances were thx to his CS. Now do the maths for a 3 tomoe(?) Sharingan + CS2. And match it vs a normal MS. It should be at least equal. Now that Itachi has shown that he is a true villain with a hubris and having revealed all his secrets, it's time for him to take off the Akatsuki cloak and die.

More and more... i think that Yondaime knew something about Uchiha's ultimate doujutsu... and there connection with the Kyuubi. So Madara, REALLY, needs the Kyuubi to restore is powers.

Great fight to come in the next chapter.. watched by the dreadful eye of Zetsu!

diegocfq
January 26, 2008, 10:34 AM
Well, I like this deja vu, specially because Sasuke's winning would make him really overpower. I think he should lose again and forget about this idea of fighting alone and everything, then I think he will be able to develop a Mangekyou like Kakashi's.

About the eye thing I'm just implying that there is not any evidence that Itachi can't transplant it by himself as Madara was able to do it by himself, and talking about Kakashi, well, I think he didn't knew medical jutsu and he doesn't even know them now, after all there was a medical ninja in his team who did transplant the eye to him.

Sheru
January 26, 2008, 11:12 AM
Well, there are weird things that aren't connecting with last chapter:

The Itashi/Naruto encounter, madara's sharingan (3 tomoe/no ems), and some details (like why would sasuke ask Itashi these things while he could find it in his mind).

First I can't believe that Naruto won't be involved here, he's got at least to be part of their plan, for sasuke to kill him while in genjutsu or anything like that.
I wonder if those things sasuke see in Itashi's mind aren't given by Itashi, and chosen as well.

And if Madara was such a villain interesting in his own power, why would he have to be "possessed" by his Sharingan and wait for complete blindness to steal his brother's eye? And if he wasn't a villain before, why did he kill his best friend without even knowing that it would bring him MS?

Also, is his brother with his kind face a villain too? Judging by the story, the only way to get these eyes is killing your best friend.

Well for the next chapter I predict a good part of Uchiha fight, and maybe some news from other battles.

(Kakashi could give answers about MS aswell during his fight)

jodi
January 26, 2008, 11:34 AM
I think that Madara wants to posses a new double eternal MS

I mean... if Itachi has MS and acquire the eternal MS from Sasuke, Madara would go there and steal his eyes
to have 4 MS fusioned...

AngryChubbs
January 26, 2008, 11:35 AM
the chapter never said that they killed their best friends in order to obtain the MS...it just mearly said that through training and fighting together, they obtained the sharingan, and eventually they got the MS.

i think the whole kill your best friend was just to test what sasuke was capable and willing to do to become stronger than his brother

diegocfq
January 26, 2008, 11:37 AM
Well, i think they both got their mangekyou without needing to kill their best friends, just as Kakashi they were good enough to get their Mangekyou without killing their friends, although i think the thing about killing your best friend should probably be a quicker way to get the eyes...
And about being possessed, i think this is just about the translation, maybe the right word would be being "obsessed"...
About the sharingan's look in madara's eyes, i don't know what to think

jodi
January 26, 2008, 11:38 AM
Madara is stronger as hell
but was defeated by the shodai hokage, now I wonder how amazing shodai was...

warbandit66
January 26, 2008, 11:46 AM
I predict a draw at the end of this fight, where each steals one eye from the other and both being granted with the eternal Mangyekou Sharingan.

Akasunanosasori
January 26, 2008, 11:55 AM
Well, I like this deja vu, specially because Sasuke's winning would make him really overpower. I think he should lose again and forget about this idea of fighting alone and everything, then I think he will be able to develop a Mangekyou like Kakashi's.

About the eye thing I'm just implying that there is not any evidence that Itachi can't transplant it by himself as Madara was able to do it by himself, and talking about Kakashi, well, I think he didn't knew medical jutsu and he doesn't even know them now, after all there was a medical ninja in his team who did transplant the eye to him.

Well !!!
I can tell u that sasuke won't lose to Itachi again !!!!
Also he kicked the shit out of deidara.
Don't understimate sasuke ...........

AngryChubbs
January 26, 2008, 12:25 PM
sasuke didnt kick the shit out of deidera...if i remember correctly, sasuke had a hell of a fight but also got beat up considerably. it was just bad luck for deidera because sasuke's thunder neutralized his bombs.

diegocfq
January 26, 2008, 12:47 PM
Well !!!
I can tell u that sasuke won't lose to Itachi again !!!!
Also he kicked the shit out of deidara.
Don't understimate sasuke ...........

Well i don't see ass-kicking in that fight, it was a pretty even fight and Sasuke had luck to have enough chakra to summon manda, enter its body and then dismiss the jutsu so Manda would "unsummon" taking him with it...
Itachi humiliated Deidara with genjutsu only... I'm not telling you guys that sasuke is not strong, I just think that him being able to kill itachi now would be stretching too far.

AngryChubbs
January 26, 2008, 01:17 PM
i totally agree....throughout the whole manga, itachi is lightyears ahead of sasuke, and now in 2.5 years, sasuke has cought up to itachi and maybe even surpassed him? i have a feeling if sasuke and yondaime fought, sasuke would end up winning that fight too only cause kishi likes sasuke too much

Mythsoul
January 26, 2008, 01:27 PM
lol...sasuke beating yondaime...there's no wait in hell sauske will beat him...pffffff....though Kishi likes him alot....but...I say a draw...or something happens ....yet itachi can't plug sasuke eyes yet.....no MS...hmmm...let's see how it develops ...

Easley
January 26, 2008, 01:43 PM
Itachi is finished. His character has nowhere to go storywise. He's revealed all his secrets - told us about Madara, why he kept Sasuke alive, and proved that he's a psycho despite his calm exterior. That usually means death in manga. I don't expect him to die easily but he really has to lose this fight.

Kishi has built this up as the "final encounter" so he has to deliver on that. A neat twist would be if Sasuke is ruthless enough to pluck out Itachi's eyes. That might be what Madara was talking about -- will Sasuke remain a snake or become a hawk?

TheChosenOne
January 26, 2008, 02:10 PM
the chapter never said that they killed their best friends in order to obtain the MS...it just mearly said that through training and fighting together, they obtained the sharingan, and eventually they got the MS.

i think the whole kill your best friend was just to test what sasuke was capable and willing to do to become stronger than his brother

Well according to Itachi's statement (http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-386/page013.html), killing friends is the way to achieve MS. :)

Madara is stronger as hell
but was defeated by the shodai hokage, now I wonder how amazing shodai was...

Most likely Shodai was just a superior shinobi. Madara at that time was said to be the strongest shinobi in the world, and was unstoppable, considering Shodai defeated him, he must have been too strong for Madara. In other translation's the senju clan was reputed as the strongest. :)

lol...sasuke beating yondaime...there's no wait in hell sauske will beat him...pffffff....though Kishi likes him alot....but...I say a draw...or something happens ....yet itachi can't plug sasuke eyes yet.....no MS...hmmm...let's see how it develops ...

A draw? Yondaime's power is something that almost everyone respects, for jiraiya to brag about Yondaime and for Sandaime to respect him, clearly shows how powerful he was. :)

drcitan
January 26, 2008, 02:51 PM
No matter what we will always view Itachi's strengt as being lightyears beyond Sasuke based off his character....hes Itachi! But no one in the series has really forced Itachi to show his true power...well until this moment in Naruto history...As much as I would hate it for Itachi to die because his character is badass and we've never really seen him in that much action...I think its time he dies! Hes no longer waiting on Sasuke to futher his power...Hes ready to kill Sasuke now...AWESOME! Throughout the whole series we've always seen Itachi kinda half ass his way through everything because its been so easy for him.

But in this case...this is going to be his greatest challenge ever! Seeing a 100% motivated Itachi in killer mode is one of the best gifts God has ever blessed me with....I'm so fucking amped(excuse my language) for this fight ya'll. I'm happy as hell I'm an 80's bady and just so happened to be around during the best manga series in history...Naruto! This is gonna be the fight of the century! Kishimoto knows that everyone has been waiting to see this fight for years and I don't think hes gonna let us down.

I agree with everyone that when Madara was talking about the machine being ready...he was referring to Itachi! Unfortunately Itachi's MS is about 50% sealed from using it in the past...Hes had MS for years now which has put a tredmendous strain on his eyes...Sasuke has 2.5 years of non-stop(exaggerating) training under his belt...He absorbed all of Orchimaru's justsu's including his healing power's(crazy)...plus he always seems to evolve in every major fight that his life is on the line. The fight with him and Deidra was indeed incredible...but had he wanted to kill Deidara the fight would have ended awhile back...I know its crazy that it seems like Sasuke is just getting way to powerful but lets face it....look at his obsticle!...."ITACHI"!

I predict that this fight is going to be mainly a display of ninjustu and taijustu...the genjustu is going to be near the end with a fight to see who has to strongest will...with Itachi's will and MS shattering before Sasuke...who's "will power" is incredibly powerful!

I also predict that Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes because if not he will eventually go blind as well!

ManyHack
January 26, 2008, 03:40 PM
Well according to Itachi's statement (http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-386/page013.html), killing friends is the way to achieve MS. :)

Most likely Shodai was just a superior shinobi. Madara at that time was said to be the strongest shinobi in the world, and was unstoppable, considering Shodai defeated him, he must have been too strong for Madara. In other translation's the senju clan was reputed as the strongest. :)

A draw? Yondaime's power is something that almost everyone respects, for jiraiya to brag about Yondaime and for Sandaime to respect him, clearly shows how powerful he was. :)

Imagine that... Shodaime said that Minato was one of the strongest ninja Konoha as ever produced! How strong is Naruto's father ?! Superman strong ? Flash fast ? Goku's chakra ?
One hell of a shinobi!

Yvese
January 26, 2008, 04:11 PM
Shodaime most likely has a jutsu that renders Sharingan useless ( Take the darkness Jutsu used against the 3rd for example ). Also, the 4th Hokage was considered to be the greatest ninja Konoha has ever produced, most likely because of his god like speed, how quick he learns, and his all around awesomeness.

:P

Saruto
January 26, 2008, 04:40 PM
Seriously, if Sasuke defeats Itachi, then this manga won't make sense. Itachi still seems way above Sasuke.

What are you talking about?! That's how it is suppose to go. The protagonist beats the antagonist.

Either way this is the end for one of them unless there is an interruption or something.
[hr]

Well i don't see ass-kicking in that fight, it was a pretty even fight and Sasuke had luck to have enough chakra to summon manda, enter its body and then dismiss the jutsu so Manda would "unsummon" taking him with it...
Itachi humiliated Deidara with genjutsu only... I'm not telling you guys that sasuke is not strong, I just think that him being able to kill itachi now would be stretching too far.

Sasuke was clearly holding back. He even turned his sharingan off.

All he wanted were some answers and that was it. If sasuke went all out that fight could have been over.

And I'm not a Sasuke fan. he was holding back.

Akasunanosasori
January 26, 2008, 04:48 PM
Imagine that... Shodaime said that Minato was one of the strongest ninja Konoha as ever produced! How strong is Naruto's father ?! Superman strong ? Flash fast ? Goku's chakra ?
One hell of a shinobi!

1st it's sandaime(the 3rd) not shodaime(1st) who said that !!
Also minato was a very smart ninja ......
[hr]

Sasuke was clearly holding back. He even turned his sharingan off.

All he wanted were some answers and that was it. If sasuke went all out that fight could have been over.

And I'm not a Sasuke fan. he was holding back.

I agree with this cuz it was clear he was trying to gather some info from deidara about itachi...

Saruto
January 26, 2008, 04:53 PM
<hr noshade size="1">

I agree with this cuz it was clear he was trying to gather some info from deidara about itachi...

Finally someone agrees!
I think kishimoto did that fight to somewhat alter our perception of Sasuke's strength. To question it basically.

dragon2021
January 26, 2008, 05:03 PM

I think it will be a great fight, but both will be hurt real bad. However, Sasuke does have an atack that he has been saving that we have yet to be seen. I think that he will win, but it will not be easy. :o

enmymiguel
January 26, 2008, 05:13 PM
if sasuke lose to itachi now he will lose hes life, plus sasuke is one of the main character thats why i dont think he is goin to die in this fight
and if he beat itachi now well he need help from konoha to beat madara

sasuke VS naruto will be in chunin exam cause naruto and sasuke never become jounin or somethin[i forget how to write all this stuff

ManyHack
January 26, 2008, 05:25 PM

My bad... but it doesn't remove how strong he was... since Sandaime knew both 1st and 2nd Hokage. Minato was Konohagakure's finest shinobi!

So all that hype about Madara, should not make us forget that at least 2 Hokages are stronger then him.

Akasunanosasori
January 26, 2008, 05:26 PM
One important thing !
If sasuke lose to Itachi then what is the meaning of all this story I mean leaving konoha trying to kill his best friend joining orochimaru .......................
Every one is waiting for this moment (Sasuke's victory) . Cuz Im pretty sure that sasuke is the one who will beat or help on Mardara's case <only sharingan can beat sharingan >
Ps : don't tell me shodaime kicked Madara's ass without a sharingan!! (I know that)

Wilco
January 26, 2008, 05:28 PM
I don't think that Sasuke has only one special justu, but maybe more than one. I also been thinking 'bout something now that Itachi's plan has been revealed I think that Sasuke has finally understood why Kyuby told him not to kill Naruto or he'll regret it. For now I really don't know what is going to happen, the only thing that I can predict is that the end is near!!!!!!!

Jehuty
January 26, 2008, 05:33 PM
I don't think that Sasuke has only one special justu, but maybe more than one. I also been thinking 'bout something now that Itachi's plan has been revealed I think that Sasuke has finally understood why Kyuby told him not to kill Naruto or he'll regret it. For now I really don't know what is going to happen, the only thing that I can predict is that the end is near!!!!!!!
"Don't kill Naruto so you'll never have the chance to control me"? Is that really something the Kyuubi would say? It seems like there's another reason.

KnuckleheadedNinja
January 26, 2008, 05:36 PM
One important thing !
If sasuke lose to Itachi then what is the meaning of all this story I mean leaving konoha trying to kill his best friend joining orochimaru .......................
Every one is waiting for this moment (Sasuke's victory) . Cuz Im pretty sure that sasuke is the one who will beat or help on Mardara's case <only sharingan can beat sharingan >
Ps : don't tell me shodaime kicked Madara's ass without a sharingan!! (I know that)

determination and will beat sharingan and the 1st hokage defeated madara the strongest sharingan user ever without a sharingan.

enmymiguel
January 26, 2008, 05:38 PM
the person how control the kyuubi with the sharingan will unlock a powerful doujutsu

Akasunanosasori
January 26, 2008, 05:46 PM
determination and will beat sharingan and the 1st hokage defeated madara the strongest sharingan user ever without a sharingan.

I told ya that I know that Mr KnuckleheadedNinja!!!!
It's an obvious thing !!
Naruto vs Pain
Sasuke vs Madara

TheChosenOne
January 26, 2008, 05:49 PM
One hell of a shinobi!

Was shodaime even alive when Minato was Hokage or even born? Yondaime is most likely in a level that no one has achieved, considering Jiriaya would brag about Yondy, means that even Jiraiya most likely failed in comparison. :)

"Don't kill Naruto so you'll never have the chance to control me"? Is that really something the Kyuubi would say? It seems like there's another reason.

I think since the MS is connected to the Kyuubi, killing Naruto would erase the Kyuubi, which renders the MS useless, in a sense. :)

Jehuty
January 26, 2008, 05:51 PM
Was shodaime even alive when Minato was Hokage or even born? Yondaime is most likely in a level that no one has achieved, considering Jiriaya would brag about Yondy, means that even Jiraiya most likely failed in comparison. :)

I think since the MS is connected to the Kyuubi, killing Naruto would erase the Kyuubi, which renders the MS useless, in a sense. :)
Exactly. So why would the Kyuubi want to be controlled? He seems like the type who enjoys doing whatever the hell he wants.

badandy220
January 26, 2008, 06:27 PM
My bet: Sasuke gets beat up, is losing badly, then wham, busts out that MS and makes the fight even (either gains it during the fight OR, just maybe, Oro became his best friend during the three years of training and he gained it by killing him and just didn't let anyone know about it). Happens every time, Sasuke was getting beat up by the fruity kid, activated 1 blob Sharingan, getting beat up by Oro, activated second blob, getting beat up by Naruto, activated third blob.

KnuckleheadedNinja
January 26, 2008, 06:28 PM
I told ya that I know that Mr KnuckleheadedNinja!!!!
It's an obvious thing !!
Naruto vs Pain
Sasuke vs Madara

if you know than whey did you insist that only sharingan can beat sharingan. like i said before all you need is detemination and will.

Jehuty
January 26, 2008, 06:29 PM
My bet: Sasuke gets beat up, is losing badly, then wham, busts out that MS and makes the fight even (either gains it during the fight OR, just maybe, Oro became his best friend during the three years of training and he gained it by killing him and just didn't let anyone know about it). Happens every time, Sasuke was getting beat up by the fruity kid, activated 1 blob Sharingan, getting beat up by Oro, activated second blob, getting beat up by Naruto, activated third blob.
He activated the second tomoe before Orochimaru. He had it when he fought Lee.

Why does everyone want Sasuke to have Mangekyou Sharingan? It's even less plausible than the Obito theory.

badandy220
January 26, 2008, 06:45 PM
He activated the second tomoe before Orochimaru. He had it when he fought Lee.

Why does everyone want Sasuke to have Mangekyou Sharingan? It's even less plausible than the Obito theory.

I guess I thought he activated it in the woods fighting Oro when he was in the the form of that sound ninja before fighting Lee.

Jehuty
January 26, 2008, 06:51 PM
I guess I thought he activated it in the woods fighting Oro when he was in the the form of that sound ninja before fighting Lee.
Lee was before Orochimaru. Before they took the written exams.

ANBU4U
January 26, 2008, 07:06 PM
Whats happening here is pretty obvious.

Itachi just cleared up most of the confusions involving MS. The whole "killing your best friend" part is metaphorical....reffering to how, for generations, Uchiha have been killing their closest relatives in an attempt to obtain the EMS. It seems though, that the normal MS is achievable by any Uchiha (or Kakashi) if they train hard enough, or are pushed hard enough, much like the Sharingan.

This explains everything really....including what itachi's doing.

Itachi cannot gain EMS by taking Sasuke's eyes unless Sasuke achieves MS himself....thus (having already laid all of his cards out on the table) Itachi is planning on pushing his brother over the brink here is this fight...

Basically Itachi's trying to force the evolution of Sasuke's sharingan just like Naruto did when he fought Sasuke at the valley of the end (when Sasuke developed his third tome). This is all REALLY predictable....if it weren't so cool I'd be disappointed.

Anyway, over the course of this LONG and undoubtedly amazing fight, Sasuke will seem to be holding his own just barely...then his sharingan will evolve. Itachi will finally make his move to grab them....underestimating sasuke in the process, everything will be switched and BAM. Sasuke leaves this fight with EMS, his evil brother blind or dead, and all the tools h needs to reasonably pursue his next goal.....Madara.

Id bet my house on this general outcome.

Wilco
January 26, 2008, 07:18 PM
I agree with you ANBU4U!!!!!

Mythsoul
January 26, 2008, 07:59 PM
hmmm u're correct Anbu4u...but do you think sasuke will give in....he already knows why his brother left him alive...and he did not persued the same way to obtain power as his brother did...leaving naruto alive.....and knowin the motives of his brothers actions.....I think he wont play right into his hands......though the fight will be intense......and finally ninjutsu and taijutsu...and HOPEFULLY enough of genjutsu!

kunai-knight
January 26, 2008, 08:02 PM
Sad to say but its probably true. If anyone else but sasuke was fighting itachi here, we all know they'd have lost. I dont think kishi's going to make his fave character go blind. So its either as ANBU4U said or this fight is gonna end in a stalemate

shachi
January 26, 2008, 08:03 PM
Predictions:

1. Opening moves: Itachi is going to summon creatures that will keep Sasuke on the run. This is important. His eyesight is failing him and he needs to track Sasuke's movements somehow, and the sound of his footsteps will guide Itachi.

2. Mid-game: Sasuke will have activate CS2 to weather a barrage of ninjutsu, but eventually he'll figure out the purpose of Itachi's tactics and formulate a counter-strategy. To achieve victory, he'll have to rob Itachi of his sense of hearing.

3. More mid-game: I believe that Itachi is also relying on his sense of smell to track Sasuke's movements, and Sasuke will use the contents of that little bag he is carrying(I think it was introduced 2 chapters ago) to further cloak his movements.

3. Endgame: Sasuke will ruthlessly deprive Itachi of his hearing and sense of smell and finish him off.

ANBU4U brings up some interesting points.

I am inclined to agree somewhat: I think he'll acquire an MS like Kakashi's. However, I don't think he'll acquire the EMS yet. Itachi would want Sasuke to take his eyes for himself; but Sasuke reviles his brother so much he will refuse to follow in his footsteps, choosing instead to walk his own path.

From this point, he'll set off in a blind rage and settle affairs with Madara. Down the road, I think Kakashi will offer his MS to Sasuke as a dying gesture. The parallel drawn here is that Kakashi will play the role of Obito, and Sasuke will play the role of the younger, impetuous Kakashi. Only then will Sasuke acquire EMS.

SacredNic
January 26, 2008, 08:37 PM

Sounds good. Where do you live?? :tem
[hr]

I totally agree.

In any case, I'm just loving this fight! I've never been a Sasuke fan and thought he was too emo and annoying, but this has really grabbed me.

Amano
January 26, 2008, 08:41 PM
mhh yeah it seems to be the obvious thing to happen that Sasuke beats itachi up and grabs his eyes ... however, I dont think that will happen ... I think the author will drag this storyline along till the very end ... therefore I predict that Itachi will still be superior to Sasuke and beat him but then the leaf ninjas will interfer before he can get sasuke eyes...
The leaf will find out about Sasuke from Madara .. he will point out to them whats happening at the secret hide out and they will go for the rescue ..

Only thing I dont get about the way the story is going .. why did Madara support Itachi to kill the entire clan? what interest did Madara have in a dead Uchicha clan? Can somebody fill me in .. ?

sashpimp
January 26, 2008, 10:46 PM
Whats happening here is pretty obvious.

Itachi just cleared up most of the confusions involving MS. The whole "killing your best friend" part is metaphorical....reffering to how, for generations, Uchiha have been killing their closest relatives in an attempt to obtain the EMS. It seems though, that the normal MS is achievable by any Uchiha (or Kakashi) if they train hard enough, or are pushed hard enough, much like the Sharingan.

This explains everything really....including what itachi's doing.

Itachi cannot gain EMS by taking Sasuke's eyes unless Sasuke achieves MS himself....thus (having already laid all of his cards out on the table) Itachi is planning on pushing his brother over the brink here is this fight...

Basically Itachi's trying to force the evolution of Sasuke's sharingan just like Naruto did when he fought Sasuke at the valley of the end (when Sasuke developed his third tome). This is all REALLY predictable....if it weren't so cool I'd be disappointed.

Anyway, over the course of this LONG and undoubtedly amazing fight, Sasuke will seem to be holding his own just barely...then his sharingan will evolve. Itachi will finally make his move to grab them....underestimating sasuke in the process, everything will be switched and BAM. Sasuke leaves this fight with EMS, his evil brother blind or dead, and all the tools h needs to reasonably pursue his next goal.....Madara.

that on the money!! yeha but somehow i predict that something bad is going to happen to sasuke.. one thing that bothers me is wy the hell is madara only showing 1 eye...

pancheda
January 26, 2008, 11:22 PM
I wonder if Sasuke will cut out his own eyes if he thinks he's lost?

Sasuke Achieved the third tome by cutting the bonds between him and naruto.

And i think he will Achieve the level by Cutting the bongs of hate with his brother

No one wants sasuke to go blind, but at the same time i don't see how taking Itachi's bad eyes would give him EMS

Though they think they have the sharigan figured out, their might be more to the sharigan than they actually know, just be cause madara got it that wat doesn't mean it'll work for itachi.

At the same time i like how this fight is only building up the fight between konoha and tobi

enmymiguel
January 26, 2008, 11:34 PM
i say kakuzu waz more stronger then naruto and naruto use a powerful jutsu and beat him, so i think sasuke will do the same thing. plus sasuke have 2 jutsu that he dont show, the one that he waz goin to use again team kakashi and the one that he waz goin to use again daidara if he waz more strong

D3M1URG3
January 26, 2008, 11:39 PM
I would have to say that more than likely the next several chapters Is simply going to be Itachi vs Sasuke, with possibly a smidgen of stuff regarding The Toads and Tsunade. I'm going to predict that Itachi loses the fight against Sasuke due to his lack of sight, then on the brink of death Itachi breaks down and has a sob flashback moment involving his brother. Afterwards, Sasuke will dedicate himself to killing Madara due to his perversion of his older brother.

TheChosenOne
January 26, 2008, 11:51 PM
i say kakuzu waz more stronger then naruto and naruto use a powerful jutsu and beat him, so i think sasuke will do the same thing. plus sasuke have 2 jutsu that he dont show, the one that he waz goin to use again team kakashi and the one that he waz goin to use again daidara if he waz more strong

Wouldn't that be like saying Itachi is only strong because he has sharingan and MS, a shinobi's jutsu is a part of them, it determines their strength. Naruto was more powerful than Kakuzu, we cant exclude the jutsu, cuz that would mean Jiraiya would be weak if not for hermit mode, yondy if not for hirashin, shodai if not for Mokuton. :)

enmymiguel
January 27, 2008, 12:00 AM
Wouldn't that be like saying Itachi is only strong because he has sharingan and MS, a shinobi's jutsu is a part of them, it determines their strength. Naruto was more powerful than Kakuzu, we cant exclude the jutsu, cuz that would mean Jiraiya would be weak if not for hermit mode, yondy if not for hirashin, shodai if not for Mokuton. :)

i dont thing naruto waz more powerful than kakuzu, kakuzu waz more powerful then naruto and kakashi. everybody know that

AngryChubbs
January 27, 2008, 12:01 AM

agreed, just because a person might not have the same experience as another, the level of attacks that they can do definetly determines their strength. so naruto was in fact stronger than kakuzu. he managed to trick him twice and had and landed an attack strong enough to kill 3 of his hearts.

TheChosenOne
January 27, 2008, 12:23 AM
i dont thing naruto waz more powerful than kakuzu, kakuzu waz more powerful then naruto and kakashi. everybody know that

Kakuzu fell for Naruto's justu twice, the first time he got lucky cuz the jutsu didn't work. Naruto was stronger, cuz he went in after he learned about how fast Kakuzu attacked and tried a different strategy the second time. Kakashi was gonna use the MS if Naruto had not showed up, so we can't say Kakashi was weaker. :)

enmymiguel
January 27, 2008, 12:36 AM
Kakuzu fell for Naruto's justu twice, the first time he got lucky cuz the jutsu didn't work. Naruto was stronger, cuz he went in after he learned about how fast Kakuzu attacked and tried a different strategy the second time. Kakashi was gonna use the MS if Naruto had not showed up, so we can't say Kakashi was weaker. :)

1.kakasi use too much chidori
2.do you see what happen to kakuzu. you know about kakashi and shika plan
3.plus kakuzu use too much diferent element jutsu, wow that alot of chackra specialy when he use combine
4.kakuzu waz a S.rank
5.you can beat anybody with a forbidden jutsu

TheChosenOne
January 27, 2008, 12:47 AM
3.plus kakuzu use too much diferent element jutsu, wow that alot of chackra specialy when he use combine
4.kakuzu waz a S.rank

That doesn't make Kakashi weaker, Kakuzu went all out on Kakashi while Kakashi was holding back, he didn't use MS, we don't know what would have happened. He could have used the MS and erased both of Kakuzu's hearts thus killing him. Kakashi is no slouch, just cuz Kakuzu is an S-Rank don't mean he is invincible, look at Sasori and Hidan. :)

5.you can beat anybody with a forbidden jutsuI dunno, Tobi could to his mirage thing and let the FR pass right by, so that would mean kinjutsu isn't an automatic win. It's not about the jutsu, its how it used that guarantees a win, If naruto had gone straight in with FRS without using his KB, most likely Kakuzu would dodge and attack Naruto from behind. For Naruto's jutsu to work he had to strategize and come up with something. :)

Jehuty
January 27, 2008, 12:51 AM
4.kakuzu waz a S.rank
Kakashi used Raikiri a lot, sure, but he was still gonna do it, even if it crippled him. Kakuzu's an S-class, but so is Kakashi. Akatsuki knows very much about Kakashi's powers, as he's famous and they've encountered him. Kakuzu's powers were completely unknown, so maybe Kakashi would have aimed differently with the Raikiri.

SacredNic
January 27, 2008, 01:45 AM
Just to throw something in for good measure .. how cool is Sasuke's sexy new outfit?! :tem

D3M1URG3
January 27, 2008, 02:15 AM
Just to throw something in for good measure .. how cool is Sasuke's sexy new outfit?! :tem

Agreed, I like it alot. Though it kind of seems like Shades of Vegeta to me (If the top really is blue, which I think it is), I think it's much better than his previous outfit.

Jehuty
January 27, 2008, 02:47 AM
Reminiscent of his Part I clothes... so very nice. I miss those old times, when things were simple.

tatsudoshi
January 27, 2008, 02:58 AM
Well, the latest chapter was quite interesting, wouldn't you all agree? I thought so, a very informative chapter to say the least.

1.Now we have confrimation that Itachis eyes are going blind, as you can see starting on page 3 of ch. 386, Itachis view of Sasuke is a little unclear. No wonder he wants Sasukes eyes so bad.

2.Well, the second thing we learn is that Uchiha Madara had a brother, a younger brother at that, how ironic. I would defiently say this relates to the current sisuation in the manga, Itachi being the older brother and Sasuke being the younger, but more on this later.

3.So by just competing with one another both Madara and his brother not only awakened Sharingan, but also awankened Mangekyou Sharingan....hmm...very interesting. And we learn that the more you use MS, the more it becomes sealed, thus the only thing left is utter darkness, meaning you go blind. Does this mean Kakashi will eventually go blind in his left eye? Although I thought one must kill his best-friend to attain MS, but I suppose Kakashi proved that wrong well, maybe. I guess were just going to have to wait for that answer. :mad Damn you Kishi! Only kidding. :p

4. Madara starts to lose the light in his eyes, so he decides to pluck out his brothers eyes, and by doing so he gains the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, which supposedlly never loses the light. And here I thought the Uchihas were already over-powered, now we have EMS, how amusing. :amuse Although it seems Madara even with EMS still lost to Shodai and the Yondaime, how funny. But, I wonder why and how he still is alive?

5.Ah, we found out Uchiha Madara was the one who started Akatsuki, just to hide himself in the shadows for a time. I kind of figured he started Akastuki, but I didn't know why, still this posses some intrigue as to how Pain plays a role in all of this? But perhaps Kishi has other plans regarding Pain, because really now, its inevitable that Naruto and Pain will meet. Can't out for that!

6.Well, we all figured there was a reason Itachi left Sauke alive and now we know. Itachi is obviously losing the light in his eyes and now he wants Sasukes eyes to be his new light, I personally didn't see that coming. But I did love Itachis psychotic looking face, he truely is demented. :darn So, Itachi plans on taking his brothers eyes and thus obtain EMS, which in his mind would allow him to excel and surpass Madara in power, I wonder how long Itachi has been planning all of this?

7.Jeez after hearing all of that Sasuke still keeps his composure, and people wonder why Sasuke is becoming more and more popular than Naruto, espicailly in Japan. Sasuke simply states " It was all for this moment, huh? Finally, it all ends here", admit it Sasuke haters, Sasuke will win this fight and as of right now is more powerful than Naruto.

Now as for my perdiction of chapter 387, I see the fight finally getting started, although I still believe genjustu will be used. Hopefully we see what Sasuke has learned to counter Itachis MS, although highly unlikely maybe Sasuke will use MS, who knows maybe?!? You never know! :p

removed unnecessary comment

Nafycuk
January 27, 2008, 03:12 AM
It's quite amusing to read such things from fanboy with Sasuke on avatar and on userbar ^^ Pretty convinient *roll*

tatsudoshi
January 27, 2008, 03:19 AM
It's quite amusing to read such things from fanboy with Sasuke on avatar and on userbar ^^ Pretty convinient *roll*

It was that obvious huh? :amuse lol

Face Cannon
January 27, 2008, 03:43 AM
The fight will end with neither of them winning. I doubt Sasuke vs Itachi really ends here. If it does, Sasuke's going to win, and I'll be pissed. Sasuke's overpowered BS is getting real old. I don't think he could really keep on being a Mary Sue forever. I'm thinking Sasuke has to die this year. But not this fight. Maybe he'll unlock the Mangekyou, though.

Then again, Sasuke suddenly killed off Orochimaru. So maybe he'll suddenly kill off Itachi in an equally lame fashion.

Still, maybe Naruto and crew will wind up interrupting the fight. I really want to see Naruto's team in action. We'll get to see what Shino can do, finally. When did the team assemble again? Seems like months and months ago now, and the most we've seen is a couple of Naruto's bunshins getting killed. Their mission was to get Itachi to get Sasuke, so maybe they'll try and get Sasuke and fail. Or maybe Sasuke will wind up fleeing and they capture Itachi anyway. But Naruto's team have to be there for a reason, right?

enmymiguel
January 27, 2008, 03:46 AM
yeah go sasuke beat itachi with your new outfit

Jehuty
January 27, 2008, 03:48 AM
yeah go sasuke beat itachi with your new outfit
Haha, the way you phrased that made me imagine that Sasuke will beat Itachi with a FASHION-OFF! Hoo-yeah! Sasuke's got the in-style!

TheChosenOne
January 27, 2008, 04:07 AM
Haha, the way you phrased that made me imagine that Sasuke will beat Itachi with a FASHION-OFF! Hoo-yeah! Sasuke's got the in-style!

Imagine Karin's reaction to the fashion show. Anyway, I wonder how Sasuke plans to overcome the MS, I also wonder if Itachi's partial blindness will take factor in this fight. :)

shiranaix
January 27, 2008, 04:12 AM
Sasuke = dead = the doom of naruto series
since i have been watching / reading naruto all i have been waiting for is itachi vs sasuke
there is no better fight than this. i doubt it would end here unless they are planning to end the manga.

earen
January 27, 2008, 05:08 AM
My prediction for the fight. Sasuke awakens his MS in the fight against Itachi and beats him. Then he takes dying Itachi's eyes and gains the eternal MS himself. He then goes back to team Hebi and kills Kisame with his new eyes.
The end.

Akasunanosasori
January 27, 2008, 06:37 AM
My prediction for the fight. Sasuke awakens his MS in the fight against Itachi and beats him. Then he takes dying Itachi's eyes and gains the eternal MS himself. He then goes back to team Hebi and kills Kisame with his new eyes.
The end.

No way !!!!
He will beat Itachi but as we all know sasuke won't do such a think i mean (obtaining power by his bro's eyes) .

4.kakuzu waz a S.rank

well u are understimating kakashi a lot .....
"an s rank u said" kakashi is so smart and don't forget that plus he isn't just bullshiting with his Raikiri he know exactly what to do and when ....
Even he tooke one of Kakuzu's hearts so quickly .
U said "u can beat anybody with a forbidden jutsu" Humm then why Lee lost against Gaara (he was using a borbidden jutsu)!!!!!

Sherbetmayhem
January 27, 2008, 07:34 AM
Hmm... it's interesting because Kishi has left so many questions unanswered. We know Sasuke hasn't got MS yet, so why does Itachi want them? We've only seen one of Madara's eyes, so did he truly steal both of his brothers or is he just lying to Itachi for his own purposes? And furthermore - why on earth did Itachi need to kill the ENTIRE clan to ensure that Sasuke hated him? I don't understand how that answers Sasuke's question - "WHy did you kill the clan?" "So I could steal your eyes"... wtf? Still, Kishimoto never leaves us without answers unless he does it on purpose - I have faith that he will answer all our queries etc in the next couple of chapters :)

As for my predictions of what will happen in the next chapter - or in the next ten chapters or so... there are obviously two fights to be dealing with - Sasuke vs Itachi and Kakashi's team vs Uchiha Madara (whatever body he is in!). So... Kishimoto has set us up a double whammy. I think he has brought Kakashi and Sakura close by for a reason.

I'm not quite sure on how it will all go down... but this is what I think will happen.

1) Itachi and Sasuke have SUPER UBER fight of the century.
2) Itachi manages to take or badly damage one of Sasuke's eyes, but Sasuke puts up an amazing fight and damages Itachi very badly too.
3) Madara obviously has an interest in Sasuke... he will make his way towards the battle of the Uchihas, interested in the final outcome of it, and Kakashi, Sakura, Naruto and the gang will follow.
4) They find Itachi dead but Sasuke gravely wounded, one eye missing.
5) Kakashi asks Sakura to transplant his own Sharingan eye into Sasuke's. History begins to repeat himself.
6) Madara does... something... (this is where I run out of ideas).

Xavi
January 27, 2008, 08:10 AM

Idem, its impossible that sasuke surpassed itachi in this short time also if itachi maybe fights for the wrong thing he is simply more skilled !!!
[hr]

Hmm... it's interesting because Kishi has left so many questions unanswered. We know Sasuke hasn't got MS yet, so why does Itachi want them? We've only seen one of Madara's eyes, so did he truly steal both of his brothers or is he just lying to Itachi for his own purposes? And furthermore - why on earth did Itachi need to kill the ENTIRE clan to ensure that Sasuke hated him? I don't understand how that answers Sasuke's question - "WHy did you kill the clan?" "So I could steal your eyes"... wtf? Still, Kishimoto never leaves us without answers unless he does it on purpose - I have faith that he will answer all our queries etc in the next couple of chapters :)

As for my predictions of what will happen in the next chapter - or in the next ten chapters or so... there are obviously two fights to be dealing with - Sasuke vs Itachi and Kakashi's team vs Uchiha Madara (whatever body he is in!). So... Kishimoto has set us up a double whammy. I think he has brought Kakashi and Sakura close by for a reason.

I'm not quite sure on how it will all go down... but this is what I think will happen.

1) Itachi and Sasuke have SUPER UBER fight of the century.
2) Itachi manages to take or badly damage one of Sasuke's eyes, but Sasuke puts up an amazing fight and damages Itachi very badly too.
3) Madara obviously has an interest in Sasuke... he will make his way towards the battle of the Uchihas, interested in the final outcome of it, and Kakashi, Sakura, Naruto and the gang will follow.
4) They find Itachi dead but Sasuke gravely wounded, one eye missing.
5) Kakashi asks Sakura to transplant his own Sharingan eye into Sasuke's. History begins to repeat himself.
6) Madara does... something... (this is where I run out of ideas).

Why the hell shuold kakashi give sasuke his M Sharingan now thats way too weird
the rest fits well

mags
January 27, 2008, 10:56 AM
I'm not a Sasuke fan, so I'm hoping he doesn't win. If he does, it seems hes just continuing to move forward in leaps and bounds. Screw training, he just can kill people and steal their body parts to get stronger. I will be kinda angry still if Sasuke wins this fight since everything leading up to this moment points to Itachi being stronger, especially since its been revealed he trained under the strongest sharingan user in the manga to date.

Anyhow, the next few chapters should be interesting since this is the first time we've actually seen Itachi motivated to kill someone. Every other time he kinda brushed the fight off, but when he lost it he seemed truly excited. Looking forward to next week.

Nodini 2.0
January 27, 2008, 11:20 AM
My prediction?

Probably Itachi will be able to take one of sasuke´s eyeballs, but just one... lol... something will happen in that moment... itachi´s distraction will mean his death...

konoha group will know that something happened to jiraya by naruto´s reaction, probably tobi will give some lights about that.
the fight between the konoha group and tobi will stop, but not until tobi shows something out of the ordinary ( i think that the kyubbi will try to stir up things, tobi calms it, but won´t be able to capture naruto)... kakashi and yamato will be shocked with that..

sorry, got carried away

:pwned

Sherbetmayhem
January 27, 2008, 02:17 PM
Why the hell shuold kakashi give sasuke his M Sharingan now thats way too weird
the rest fits well

Because he is his old student, and might feel that he let him down. Remember, at the Valley of the End when he discovered Naruto alone, he said "I arrived too late". He obviously feels very guilty about Sasuke having left the village, and he doesn't want Sasuke to repeat his own mistakes. Plus, Kakashi is a nice guy, and loves his students. I think there's a chance he would do it :)

TheChosenOne
January 27, 2008, 02:22 PM
The end.

Why would Sasuke kill Kisame, does he have revenge against him as well. If Sasuke does kill Itachi, I think most likely he will go after Madara. He could ask Kisame where to find Madara, but I don't think Kisame knows about Madara, considering he thought tobi was dead. :)

5) Kakashi asks Sakura to transplant his own Sharingan eye into Sasuke's. History begins to repeat himself

So Kakashi will have a hole where his sharingan is supposed to be for the rest of his life. He is sharingan Kakashi, the sharingan was given to him, by his best friend, I don't think he would just give it away. :)

zr0
January 27, 2008, 02:23 PM
could it possible if they both traded eyes before total darkness and both have eterenal MS. just rereading how they can be each other spares had me thinking

Kakou
January 27, 2008, 02:54 PM
could it possible if they both traded eyes before total darkness and both have eterenal MS. just rereading how they can be each other spares had me thinking

maybe only if sasuke has the MS, the other brother must also have the MS right?

zr0
January 27, 2008, 03:07 PM
but i dont know, after the last chapter it seems sasuke already saw right through itachi's MS and stopped him from taking his eyes. it think sasuke eyes are already more powerful but why does someone have to die :o

Jehuty
January 27, 2008, 03:22 PM
but i dont know, after the last chapter it seems sasuke already saw right through itachi's MS and stopped him from taking his eyes. it think sasuke eyes are already more powerful but why does someone have to die :o
Because death makes everything more fun, duh!

Hmm, I dunno if what Sasuke saw was Tsukiyomi. I think he just saw into Itachi's mind and felt his killing intent, represented by the giant statue's claws.

Akatsuki`s leader
January 27, 2008, 03:29 PM
I think during this battle Itachi`s gonna lose the light of his eyes then Sasuki will beat him up and kill him

drcitan
January 27, 2008, 03:31 PM
[QUOTE=mags;701861]I'm not a Sasuke fan, so I'm hoping he doesn't win. If he does, it seems hes just continuing to move forward in leaps and bounds. Screw training, he just can kill people and steal their body parts to get stronger.

Its not like Sasuke just came out of the woodworks and started killing everyone in his path. He trained for 2.5 years straight focused only on killing Itachi! Everyone knows his speed of growth whenever he trains or is in a life or death situation is crazy fast. The Uchihas are like Saiyans in that their strenght increases by leaps in bounds in a short period of time. Lets not forget that he was trained by the one and only Orochimaru...a complete badass.

I will be kinda angry still if Sasuke wins this fight since everything leading up to this moment points to Itachi being stronger, especially since its been revealed he trained under the strongest sharingan user in the manga to date.

Everything leading up to this point hasn't inferred that Itachi is stronger! Everything regarding Sasuke has been leading up to him finding Itachi and killing him. He killed Orchimaru and started on his quest to find Itachi! He gathered up his own 4man cell, defeated Deidara, and now he is finally face to face with Itachi! You think Kishimoto is gonna have his favorite character go through this whole process only to be killed by Itachi!...Hell No! The whole theme Kishimoto is trying to portray now is that the time has come for the new generation to take over. Kakashi said it to Kakuzu right before he killed him, and Jiraiya something along the same lines to Tsunade!

Itachi revealing that he was trained by Madara explains why he was such a badass at such a young age. Itachi is hella strong and we've yet to see what he can really do, but his eyes are not going to hold out for that long...and up against Sasuke...that will be his downfall. I think more fans would be disapointed if Sasuke doesn't kill Itachi and confrontation continues vs Sasuke killing Itachi and moving on with his life.

This is the perfect final place and the perfect timing for Itachi to die. The fight is at the Uchiha secret meeting spot...Itachi just revealed his intentions, and history about Madara, the Uchiha clan, and the secrests of MS all in just 3 chapters. This is the point in the story where Sasuke proves to be transform from a snake into a hawk like Madara was talking about.

Kishimoto is a genius of a story writer...I'm pretty sure he has more in store for Sasuke than just killing Itachi and its that end of the story.

Anyhow, the next few chapters should be interesting since this is the first time we've actually seen Itachi motivated to kill someone. Every other time he kinda brushed the fight off, but when he lost it he seemed truly excited. Looking forward to next week

I agree. Its gonna be awesome seeing Itachi fight all out!

My prediction is that Sasuke isn't going to kill him but rather leave Itachi blined forever cursed by the MS.

Kakou
January 27, 2008, 03:37 PM
sasuke just wants his revenge, sasuke is gonna stab itachi in the eyes

gold349
January 27, 2008, 03:37 PM
Prediction:-

Saske will kill Itachi, no doubt about that, which is obvious, we will see Saske go for an all out kill, he has no reason to go easy on Itachi. Itachi on the other hand wants to kill Saske but has reason to do it in a way that benefits him, I mean he can't just go, for all out kill without getting what he has longed for all this time.

I can not see Itachi using jutsu or techniques that could kill Saske outrite, he will be going to disable Saske in=order to take eyes, Saske knows the whole reason, will only have to protect his eyes, Sakse has the upper hand here, will go full out and will get his revenge, at moment Saske has the strongest mind set, we will see that hatred and revenge will be stronger than Itachis desire.

enmymiguel
January 27, 2008, 03:45 PM
itachi plan is to kill sasuke and then take he eyes. but i dont think sasuke goin to die so easy
i say if sasuke change outfit maybe he change CS tramformation to

gold349
January 27, 2008, 03:59 PM
itachi plan is to kill sasuke and then take he eyes. but i dont think sasuke goin to die so easy
i say if sasuke change outfit maybe he change CS tramformation to

Agreed. Saske throwing off his jacket, hints he's about to grow wings, go cs2. Hawk mode.
A Hawk i suppose is no match for a gang of crows, he better watch he doesn't get his eyes pecked out, Saske isn't going down easily thats for sure.

enmymiguel
January 27, 2008, 04:10 PM
i know itachi now. you guys see the crows that itachi summon or w/e thous crows like to take eyes from people. so that what itachi is tryin to do with sasuke

snake VS crow
this fight will go up to big summening jutsu. i can wait to see sasuke and itachi big summon

Jehuty
January 27, 2008, 04:11 PM
i know itachi now. you guys see the crows that itachi summon or w/e thous crows like to take eyes from people. so that what itachi is tryin to do with sasuke

snake VS crow
this fight will go up to big summening jutsu. i can wait to see sasuke and itachi big summon
Should be... Hawk versus Crow, because crows eat snakes, but Hawks... heh, they eat crows.

◆ T.D.A ◆
January 27, 2008, 04:16 PM
i can see itachi winning the fight for a few chapters then a talk happens and sasuke has a flashback of naruto and realises that trying to protect make one more powerful and not revenge, after this sasuke will change his mindset and fight to protect not himslef, not uchiha pride but the shinobi world, since itachi wants to be a badass (take over world, etc), then sasuke will win.

enmymiguel
January 27, 2008, 04:29 PM
1.sasuke will bring peace to the world by killing madara
2.naruto will protect konoha wilt all hes power again pein
3.naruto anime is about war. so i can see a big one a the end thats when naruto become hokage. cause thats waz the way he father become hokage i think
4.sasuke will help naruto to protect konoha but naruto will tell sasuke not to help him when he goin to fight with pein. and if naruto beat pain he become hokage cause people from konoha will think that if naruto beat pein they will be safe with naruto as hokage

Jehuty
January 27, 2008, 05:13 PM
2.naruto will protect konoha wilt all hes power again pein
3.naruto anime is about war. so i can see a big one a the end thats when naruto become hokage. cause thats waz the way he father become hokage i think
4.sasuke will help naruto to protect konoha but naruto will tell sasuke not to help him when he goin to fight with pein. and if naruto beat pain he become hokage cause people from konoha will think that if naruto beat pein they will be safe with naruto as hokage
In the end, it'll have to be Naruto who beats Madara/Pain. He's the prophecy child, destined to bring the world to prosperity and the way to save it from destruction is, of course, killing Pain/Madara.

TheChosenOne
January 27, 2008, 05:14 PM

Madara does not have the same goals as Pain, so Naruto will be the one to bring peace. Plus I don't think Kishi would give Naruto and Sasuke the world saver job. Naruto is the destined one and he will bring peace. :)

wakegoddess
January 27, 2008, 05:28 PM
I think we all know wut going to happen in this chapter there going to have a fight. and one will die. so this is a good reason that itachi wont pull a fast one and run away (we hope not) kill sasuke and take his eyes or sasuke wins but thats wut troubles me wut is he going to do after he learend all that you think he might take his brothers eyes? or just leave him there get back to his hebi and just leave and go kill the other last remaining uchia

iam not saying it's going to happen all in one just spered out i hope it doesn't cary out to long but if the fight is good i will stay on it.

lordHokage
January 27, 2008, 05:49 PM
In the end, it'll have to be Naruto who beats Madara/Pain. He's the prophecy child, destined to bring the world to prosperity and the way to save it from destruction is, of course, killing Pain/Madara.

Madara does not have the same goals as Pain, so Naruto will be the one to bring peace. Plus I don't think Kishi would give Naruto and Sasuke the world saver job. Naruto is the destined one and he will bring peace. :)

Agreed. :)

Prediction: I predict that Itachi would play Sasuke’s game for a while. I don't see Sasuke defeating Itachi during this showdown with "that jutsu".

aldabest
January 27, 2008, 08:05 PM
Sasuke's going to take out his big snake dong and kill Itachi with it. One hit kill, instant death. Defeat and humiliation at the same time.

Just kidding. It looks as though this is going to be the real fight with Sasuke vs Itachi, but that doesn't necessarily mean that one of them is going to get killed. What if they kill each other at the same time?? Or perhaps, since Itachi is a favoured child of Madara's, and Madara controls Pein, Vegetable man will come and save Itachi if he's losing to Sasuke. Hebi may save Sasuke if the reverse happens. You can't know what you don't know, right?

Actually, I predict that they are going to fight each other, it's going to be exciting for half a chapter, then knowing Kishimoto, he's going to switch to Naruto and co. with Tobi to leave us all hanging, dog poop in your hand. I hate life.

Delbi
January 27, 2008, 08:58 PM
I think Itachi and Sasuke are going to go into some super huge battle with Sasuke going CS2 and Itachi wipping out some uber jutsu's, eventually leading to him crippling Sasuke, once again with Tsyumi(sp). Realizing Itachi is about to kill him, via his will to survive Sasuke will awaken his Mangenko Sharigan and wound his brother while he is vulnerable making Itachi retreat.

Outside Kisame is owing Hebi and is forced to leave because Itachi is about to die.

QMark
January 27, 2008, 09:02 PM
Hmmm, definitely didn't see most of this coming at all. This still gives us more questions though. According to Itachi and Madara, the only way to achieve the MS is to kill your best friend. So how the heck did Kakashi get it again? There has to be more to this method. Also, you have to kill the sibling and take their eyes to bring back the light to MS? We had alot of foreshadowing about certain things but it would seem as though Kishi is throwing us through a loop.

I think Sasuke may attain something even greater than that of the MS. Possibly. I mean, even Madara states that Sasuke's eyes have great potential. Sasuke being able to suppress the Kyuubi was probably a foreshadowing of the MS being able to control the Kyuubi...still, things don't just seem to add up. Perhaps I'm thinking too much. Is Itachi being serious or is he still testing Sasuke? For some reason he seems way out of character, even for him.

Anyhow, I predict that something is still going on. All this stuff about Madara may be true but I don't think Itachi is doing all this willingly. He must be being forced to do this imo. I don't know. Really confused at the moment.

Jehuty
January 27, 2008, 09:09 PM
Hmmm, definitely didn't see most of this coming at all. This still gives us more questions though. According to Itachi and Madara, the only way to achieve the MS is to kill your best friend. So how the heck did Kakashi get it again? There has to be more to this method. Also, you have to kill the sibling and take their eyes to bring back the light to MS? We had alot of foreshadowing about certain things but it would seem as though Kishi is throwing us through a loop.

I think Sasuke may attain something even greater than that of the MS. Possibly. I mean, even Madara states that Sasuke's eyes have great potential. Sasuke being able to suppress the Kyuubi was probably a foreshadowing of the MS being able to control the Kyuubi...still, things don't just seem to add up. Perhaps I'm thinking too much. Is Itachi being serious or is he still testing Sasuke? For some reason he seems way out of character, even for him.

Anyhow, I predict that something is still going on. All this stuff about Madara may be true but I don't think Itachi is doing all this willingly. He must be being forced to do this imo. I don't know. Really confused at the moment.
Kakashi has survivor's guilt. He feels responsible for Obito's death. Perhaps you needn't exactly murder them, just feel like you did.

Jspot
January 27, 2008, 09:19 PM

Wasn't it said in the last chapter that they achieved normal MS just by competing against each other so fiercely?

trival
January 27, 2008, 10:37 PM
i cant wait for this to come up :)

Blasteroid
January 27, 2008, 10:47 PM
Hello all.

My prediction is that, like the previous chapter, there will be some sort of secret revealed about the Uchihas. The last chapter had some sort of statue like creature in it, and if it has any significance, I think it will be elaborated on. I think the next few chapters are chats bettween the Uchiha brothers, with some pages on Naruto. The real fighting isn't till later, at least till one or two chapters more, at least thats what I think.

Ziazan
January 27, 2008, 11:40 PM
The only thing I got from the last chapter was that "Bitches be crazy." :/ I also want some Team 8 action though....

Shiro-kun
January 28, 2008, 12:03 AM
I hope this battle goes these two scenarios

1.) Itachi and Sasuke brawl it out for a while using there specialties and than one of the competitors (either Sasuke or Itachi) comes out the winner
2.) The match well goes as in the first scenarios but the fight well be either interrupted by a third party (either it would be Zetsu,Narutos team(although Tobi is stalling them) or someone)

btw within the scenarios to me this battle logically can go Itachi's way but i think it can go Sasuke's way if Kishimotos is tempted to finish the Uchiha brother quarrel

dragon2021
January 28, 2008, 12:14 AM
I think it is going to continue with Sasuke and Itachi. There is still a few things that is going to be told to Sasuke and the action will probably pick up. I would like to see some of the other things going on like team Konah and Tobi: and the Kisame Sungetsu battle, but I think we my have to wait.

ITACHIWIFE
January 28, 2008, 12:41 AM
Itachi: Once I kill you...I'll be transformed...I'll be freed from this wretched clan's destiny!
how is killing his brother going to free him he will only be repeat the same thing his clan has been doing . i think itachi needs to rethink his plans

desmond
January 28, 2008, 12:42 AM
I think Itachi is telling the truth. But there is more to it. In my opinion if Kishi chooses to go simpe he will go with the Itachi wants Sasukes eyes for EMS, but in turn to give them to Madara. I think we only see one of Madara's eyes because he most likely injured his left eye during the course of his ever lasting life, which may have lead to the deterioration of his right.

To an even further extent.. Itachi will even GET Sasukes eyes and give them to madara, while rin senses that Sasuke is about to die, Juugo and SUigetsu battle Kisame will be in the middle of their battle. They will all intervene and save Sasuke. This will lead to sasuke training very hard without eyes so he can develop his senses immensely and will learn true power without using his sharingan cause Kishi loves him. Then naruto and sasuke will unite to retrieve sasukes eyes and kill Madara. Then Pein/Nagato (*to see my Pein theory read at bottom)

This will give Sasuke a huge boost in power to near match Naruto. Cause lets face it, they need to both be equal in power so Naruto will always have someone that naruto can work towards being stronger than. Throw Kakashi in there too some where.

*I think Pein is one of Nagatos abilities, which is why him saying "If jiraiya knew my secret he would've won". I think it wouldn't have been such a big deal. Which also leads me to believe that Zetsu is a spy, a spy for Nagato. This theory is more of a hope because i think a villian that has the eyes the Rinnengan, 6 different elemental chakras, and the ability to master any ability would be an awesome villain WAY down the raid.

Shiro-kun
January 28, 2008, 12:46 AM
How does it free him?

well yeah he has repeated basically the bloody path of the uchiha
maybe he believes killing Sasuke would bring the end of the tradition of killing the others spares (brothers)

Shadowthrone
January 28, 2008, 01:23 AM
My bad... but it doesn't remove how strong he was... since Sandaime knew both 1st and 2nd Hokage. Minato was Konohagakure's finest shinobi!

So all that hype about Madara, should not make us forget that at least 2 Hokages are stronger then him.

And naruto is suppose to surpass his father so its ok to make susuke stronger

Yvese
January 28, 2008, 01:54 AM
What he means by being freed from his clans destiny is the blindness that occurs for acquiring the Mangekyou Sharingan. The uchiha is cursed with their power, and with power comes consequences, and that consequence is blindness. EMS is a way out of that destiny, so that's what he means.

Inkovic
January 28, 2008, 02:09 AM
Sasuke will pluck Itachi's eye and complete his Sharingan, thus surpassing Madara and becoming the new head of Akatsuki.

All will bow down to Sasuke and the series will end with Sasuke extracting the Kyuubi from Naruto.

Shiro-kun
January 28, 2008, 02:16 AM
what an intresting theory/prediction

enmymiguel
January 28, 2008, 02:24 AM
sasuke have some secret about when he waz training with orochimaru. and is somethin big
i love when ninja use alot of ninjutsu so i can used then in a game

Kakou
January 28, 2008, 02:25 AM
woot it's almost spoiler time, can't wait what comes up!

TheChosenOne
January 28, 2008, 02:31 AM
Itachi: Once I kill you...I'll be transformed...I'll be freed from this wretched clan's destiny!
how is killing his brother going to free him he will only be repeat the same thing his clan has been doing . i think itachi needs to rethink his plans

I think that is the point, itachi is so lost that he is speaking a psycho words. Its kinds ironic, considering itachi caused all the pain, and now he wants to get rid of it by causing some more. :)

kamikaze
January 28, 2008, 06:24 AM
I think, that madaras Brother is still alive. I think Madara took only one eye from his brother. Thats why he wears the mask wit only one eye shown.

Prediction: Sasuke will win the fight, he trained for 2.5 with so much hate, he can't lose

Kamikaze

Neuroff
January 28, 2008, 07:24 AM
I think, that madaras Brother is still alive. I think Madara took only one eye from his brother. Thats why he wears the mask wit only one eye shown.

Prediction: Sasuke will win the fight, he trained for 2.5 with so much hate, he can't lose

Kamikaze
Again, he took both, and it's still the wrong eye.

earen
January 28, 2008, 09:01 AM
I have another prediction: Sasuke and Itachi fight it out in the next chapter. They almost destroy the hideout because of the battle. then Sasuke was able to suprise Itachi and deal some damage to him. Then,
Itachi: So, it comes down to this after all...
Tsukiyomi!!!!
Sasuke is trapped and is tortured by Itachi. But by sheer power of his will and extreme hate Sauke breaks free from the torture and goes to CS2!!.
End of chapter

ptolemy
January 28, 2008, 09:25 AM
I think on one of the pages of this past chapter you seee sasuke walking around outside and looking for something. I think that that's the real sasuke and he's looking for the real Itachi, not the genjutsu version. So I think there will be an end to the genjutsu fighting that's been going on. I also predict some fireball attacks.

Kaborochi
January 28, 2008, 10:10 AM
I firmly believe that Itachi is not as ambitious as he claims to be. As I mentioned earlier, you cannot be that excited internally and not show it externally. I think, like in the majority of his important fights, Sasuke will upgrade his Sharingan up another level. I believe that there is a set number of MS that you can have. Itachi, like Madara's brother, had one type of MS. Madara, and I believe Sasuke will too, will have another type of MS. Finally, Kakashi, would be the last type of the MS. Granted, I believe that Itachi does want Sasuke to surpass him to kill Madara. I know it might be false hope, but I'd like to see how it plays out. Cant wait for this week!

Decorus
January 28, 2008, 10:31 AM
Honestly Sasuke is probably going to do the same thing he did against Orochimaru to Itachi's Grasping Moon technique without MS.

ManyHack
January 28, 2008, 11:15 AM
Reminiscent of his Part I clothes... so very nice. I miss those old times, when things were simple.

Yes, i agree.

The Beauty is in the simplicity of things. That's kinda hard to achieve, but i do agree that Sasuke's clothing as reach a apotheosis. It's sad to think they will get rip during fights; except for thoses sasuke fangirls ;)

Imagine Karin's reaction to the fashion show. Anyway, I wonder how Sasuke plans to overcome the MS, I also wonder if Itachi's partial blindness will take factor in this fight. :)

Let's not forget also Sasuke's fangirls, again!

We don't know.. but he must have thought of something... he won't do the same mistakes twice. I'm sure Orochimaru helped him to finish a jutsu that will counter that.

Well since the beginning he never as shown any flaws related to that.. him not sure he will. Except maybe one thing, i have noticed.. We only saw him do genjutsu in the past... maybe cause he can only see in is own reality and not in the Real World; meaning, that maybe, he is already blind.... and thats why, with a touch of madness, he is trying to finally reach out to is "dream".

Agreed. :)

Prediction: I predict that Itachi would play Sasuke’s game for a while. I don't see Sasuke defeating Itachi during this showdown with "that jutsu".

I think, this fight will go on a few chapters, lets not forget we been waiting along time for it... so maybe as many chapters as J-man (God rest is soul).. but the infamous "that jutsu" will be trigger in a few... in the middle of the fight; but i got a hunch that it will be countered.

Hello all.

My prediction is that, like the previous chapter, there will be some sort of secret revealed about the Uchihas. The last chapter had some sort of statue like creature in it, and if it has any significance, I think it will be elaborated on. I think the next few chapters are chats bettween the Uchiha brothers, with some pages on Naruto. The real fighting isn't till later, at least till one or two chapters more, at least thats what I think.

Welcome to MH, Blasteroid!

Well i think that face, was more of sign of madara's godly powers (figure of speech).. like it was referred earlier, as masks used in Buddhist's processions.

But for the chat part, i think Sasuke is fed up of it... he wants a piece of is older brother; that as finally "open is eyes" to the fact is genjutsu as no effect on is young brother. And more might come, after a few blows and/or chapters.

gold349
January 28, 2008, 11:23 AM
Honestly Sasuke is probably going to do the same thing he did against Orochimaru to Itachi's Grasping Moon technique without MS.

Agreed. To overtake someone Else's dimension, isn't a small or little issue. To overtake a dimension that Oro made and perfected as much as he could, suppress the physical side and mental and soul of another person is a major jutsu. Saske overtaking it with normal sharingan was a big feat.

IMHO Saske's sharingan at current level is something that Iatchi and Madara are completely naive against. They think they know all about sharingan but Saske will pull something else out with the help from CS2 mode that has never been seen before. Saske in Hawk mode, could completely overshadow there sharingans by ten fold, Akatuksi and Madara have been gathering jutsu's, should know a lot about jutsu's but might get complacent in doing so underestimating Saske and his growth resulting in there eventual downfall.

lordHokage
January 28, 2008, 11:35 AM
I think, this fight will go on a few chapters, lets not forget we been waiting along time for it... so maybe as many chapters as J-man (God rest is soul).. but the infamous "that jutsu" will be trigger in a few... in the middle of the fight; but i got a hunch that it will be countered.

I agree. I like the way you think. :)

shiranaix
January 28, 2008, 11:51 AM
alot of questions un-answered :(. remember when sasuke talked to the kyuubi inside of naruto at orochimaru's hideout , kyuubi said dont kill naruto , you will regret it and before that he said the uchia clan is more cursed than him. also itachi said madara is a pathetic shell of his former self could be that there is a price to pay for having eternal MS. i am sure he have a reason for saying that. and just not telling.. damn you kishi! killing me with all your serects!!

TheChosenOne
January 28, 2008, 11:54 AM
Well since the beginning he never as shown any flaws related to that.. him not sure he will. Except maybe one thing, i have noticed.. We only saw him do genjutsu in the past... maybe cause he can only see in is own reality and not in the Real World; meaning, that maybe, he is already blind.... and thats why, with a touch of madness, he is trying to finally reach out to is "dream".

Cuz in Part most likely his eyesight were not that bad, that is why we saw him using it twice during that arc. Now that three years have passed, it may have gotten worse, as you can see in the latest chapter, Itachi can't see Sasuke properly, which might be a factor. :)

ManyHack
January 28, 2008, 11:54 AM
I agree. I like the way you think. :)

Kishimoto-sama is full of surprise.

that's how i see it, pull his "that jutsu" on this fight

1. We will see Itachi waiting is brother to pull something... in the middle of is motion he understand
the danger of the Kinjutsu that is coming thru him.

2. We see the massive damage, never seen before, been afflicted to the structure of the temple and
all around the forest (speculation: which i think is a massive chain lightning).

3. Last, but not least, we see Itachi's breathless (maybe bleeding) but still on is feet. and starts
explaining to is speechless brother how he pull it and how proud he is to fight him... but he will be
the victorious by the end of this fight.

So.. what you guys think of my vision of Kishimoto-sama's possible story plot ?

Ulgen
January 28, 2008, 11:59 AM
Yeahhh the fight between SASUKE & ITACHI will find an ending! But if Sasuke kills Itachi he will obtain the MS. If he obtains the MS than he will loose his eyesight... SO he is forced to take the eyes of another UCHIHA...!?

jerger
January 28, 2008, 12:03 PM
new thought:
this whole time i have been hoping sasuke does not learn ms since it would cause blindness.

However there is a hint from Itatchi...
1. madara was going blind... his brother was not. they both had ms.
2. itatchi is going blind... his brother soon will gain ms, but will not go blind!

so sasuke can keep his eyes but he was the younger brother born with eyes that do not go blind.

i think sasuke will unlock ms but hopefully in time before his...
1. eyes are ripped out
2. is killed

so he must be capable of an ms that doesn't cause blindness or odd body issues like madara and itatchi.

pops
January 28, 2008, 12:03 PM
I predict that Sauke will eventually kill Itachi and in doing so he will acquire the EMS. why else would Kiski put that one side in that states that Uchica brothers are each others spare eye. I also believe that Sauske have EMSwould make the next Sasuke vs. naruto fight simmilar to the 1st hokage vs madara fight at the Valley of End ( I think that is the name).

Seta Soujirou
January 28, 2008, 12:07 PM
Itachi will probably force to use MS and go blind before he can defeat Sasuke. Sasuke will spare him his life to torture his tormented soul and then Madara will arrive to deal the finishing blow on Itachi for failing and betraying him.

enmymiguel
January 28, 2008, 12:09 PM
if sasuke take itachi eyes that mean he will learn all the jutsu itachi know with the sharingan
that will be soo kool

sabuk-demon
January 28, 2008, 12:26 PM
hope sasuke wins,he look like he is going to go all out on itachi.
but i think itachi is going to beat sasuke up do some damage for awhile
sasuke might shine for a litte while get beat up get mad then pull out
the curse seal level 2 have a bloody fight.our sasuke sneaky self might
trick itachi into get cought up in his own jutsu.idk either way its going to be
a hell of a match and some good action i hope.

Lord Rae
January 28, 2008, 12:45 PM
One of the most interesting things for me in this last chapter was that you can see that Madara and his brother both have MS active...but both look different. Different paths to the same object or is there a difference between the two? Is that why Kakashi's looks different than Itachi's? And why Itachi's looks different than both Madara and his brothers?

I'd say its very possible that Sasuke could figure out whatever Kakashi figured out (although he did it during training) to activate a different version of MS... To do it during a battle isn't unheard of for Sasuke...he awakened his regular sharingan during a battle and upgraded it the first time during another.

I'd love to see Sasuke break out a 4 pronged sharingan or a different MS to freak out Itachi.

But really the only question about this fight is whether Itachi lives or not. He likely won't live and let sasuke power up anymore... I think he's figured he has to take his eyes now or he won't be able to see well enough to win in the future. And surely Sasuke won't be able to kill him cold blooded.

also if he does will that unleash Orochimaru trapped in his head? the sin of killing someone seemed to be what Oro was trying to get him to do... he seemed to be pushing him that way so it would be easier to take him over. I dunno that will probably never be addressed with Kabutomaru running around...you can't have two versions of him around...

Disastorm
January 28, 2008, 12:48 PM
Now that we know what the MS is all about, I don't think Sasuke will be getting it, unless he becomes a bad guy. They keep saying how it basically makes u evil and leads u into the darkness and u go blind etc. I think Sasuke will only get MS if he gets a "good" version of it, possibly the one Madara's brother had.

TheChosenOne
January 28, 2008, 01:25 PM
Well there maybe variation of MS, since Kakashi's and Itachi's and Madara look different, maybe it depends on the user, so it's plausible that if Sasuke gets his own MS, it might have a new design. :)

coworlando
January 28, 2008, 01:30 PM
I really think before this fight is over Naruto will have made it there. That whole wind gives fire new life line from earlier is going to come up again.

ManyHack
January 28, 2008, 01:32 PM
Now that we know what the MS is all about, I don't think Sasuke will be getting it, unless he becomes a bad guy. They keep saying how it basically makes u evil and leads u into the darkness and u go blind etc. I think Sasuke will only get MS if he gets a "good" version of it, possibly the one Madara's brother had.

I agree with you.
Sasuke doesn't want to walk that walk.
If he does it's towards the light... Cause he is a Hawk of Light (heuh!)

Alex_1
January 28, 2008, 01:41 PM
One of the most interesting things for me in this last chapter was that you can see that Madara and his brother both have MS active...but both look different. Different paths to the same object or is there a difference between the two? Is that why Kakashi's looks different than Itachi's? And why Itachi's looks different than both Madara and his brothers?

The weird thing to me, is that in a way I would've figured that madara and his brother woudl be like 'best friends'. So... I wonder if that really was how they obtained their own MS (through killing their best friends, which couldnt' have been their brother).

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if this next chapter is actaully split between Sasuke/Itachi and then to Konoha vs. Tobi, or back to Konoha. I think we're going to miss some of the actual cool fight sequences as they make it out for the anime on TV (although... IMO... the 4 tailed demon fox Naruto vs. Orochimaru was a bit of a let-down in Anime form). So I wouldnt' be surprirsed if we see them fight, and then suddenly you see one, or both, of them scruffed up.

starscreem6
January 28, 2008, 02:17 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote: Originally Posted by Disastorm

I agree with you.
Sasuke doesn't want to walk that walk.
If he does it's towards the light... Cause he is a Hawk of Light (heuh!)

Then how do you explain Kakashi? he has the MS but hasn't walked the dark path or become evil? Hawk of light? That's Berseerk

ptolemy
January 28, 2008, 02:22 PM
The weird thing to me, is that in a way I would've figured that madara and his brother woudl be like 'best friends'. So... I wonder if that really was how they obtained their own MS (through killing their best friends, which couldnt' have been their brother).

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if this next chapter is actaully split between Sasuke/Itachi and then to Konoha vs. Tobi, or back to Konoha. I think we're going to miss some of the actual cool fight sequences as they make it out for the anime on TV (although... IMO... the 4 tailed demon fox Naruto vs. Orochimaru was a bit of a let-down in Anime form). So I wouldnt' be surprirsed if we see them fight, and then suddenly you see one, or both, of them scruffed up.

Yeah, it is off the subject but that drawing sucked, they could have tried a bit harder since its the first time you get to see four tails and its against orochimaru

ManyHack
January 28, 2008, 03:21 PM
Then how do you explain Kakashi? he has the MS but hasn't walked the dark path or become evil? Hawk of light? That's Berseerk

i did say that Sasuke doesn't walk the path to Evil.
Kakashi's MS is still mysterious secret.. the hows and whys.

The Hawk of light... its a joke. Since Madara was asking himself if Sasuke will become a hawk or a snake... since he as to Evil to get MS, or even EMS... i refer to him as the Hawk of Light (Yes.. like Griffith in Berserk!)

dragon2021
January 28, 2008, 03:40 PM
i did say that Sasuke doesn't walk the path to Evil.
Kakashi's MS is still mysterious secret.. the hows and whys.

The Hawk of light... its a joke. Since Madara was asking himself if Sasuke will become a hawk or a snake... since he as to Evil to get MS, or even EMS... i refer to him as the Hawk of Light (Yes.. like Griffith in Berserk!)

I was thinking along the same lines. I mean Itachi says he have to kill your friend to get MS, but stated that Madara and his brother got it through their own knowledge. Moreover, he states that you will loose your sight by using it and the only way to retain it is bykilling your brother, but his brother never lost his sight. Moreover, we have kakshi who has it, but did not get it this way. remeber, all this is coming from Madara. Therfore, he could just have gave Itachi some information to keep him tied to him. Moreover, the way he states it does not give Sasuke away out from under all the blood that is payment for power. I think there is another way, but if another Uchiha new it they could move away from his legacy and is something that he does not want.:oh

Divin3Plagu3
January 28, 2008, 03:41 PM
I agree. Kishi likes to make us wait five or more chapters to find out just what we want to know and then he flips it back to a different fight. (Like Jiraiya and Pain - Then it cut to the other scenes, but we have yet to find out what the numbers were or if Tsunade found out yet). It will probably start off with Sasuke and Itachi and then flip to Konoha or Kisame. Maybe we'll find out more information about Tobi (or information about Madara from Tobi) but I have a feeling that it'll be another 20 chapters before that happens. *Hopefully* Kishi doesn't make us wait that long again. In order for them to obtain the MS you have to kill your best friend; In order to obtain the "ultimate MS" you have to kill your brother? Or just another member of the clan that has MS? Either way; It's still questionable how Kakashi got his MS. Unless watching your best friend die/being involved in his death is how you can obtain it. Maybe it just took him a long time to actually figure it out since he isn't really an Uchiha. The difference in the MS is probably how they obtain it; More than likely "killing your best friend" was the easiest/darkest way to get it compared to the other methods. Itachi's going blind just like Madara; but they never mentioned Madara's brother going blind. The way they obtained MS probably decides on whether it has a negative/positive affect on the user.

All-in-All I'm glad we finally got to the part MOST people have been waiting for. And it only took 386 chapters to get there!

nephren
January 28, 2008, 03:43 PM
I don't think it is going to be a common battle (fatigued fighters, torn clothes, lots of explosions,lots of blood etc etc). It is going to be more like genjutsu based battle and have a lot of flashbacks.I also believe that no one is going to die at this stage.

Although Itachi has nothing more to add to the whole story, killing him means that Sasuke achieves his real goal (he isn't the truly evil kind of guy that wants to take over the world).That means that Naruto loses his motivation (save his friend and became finally a hokage) and the main plot kinda comes
to a dead end...
From the other hand if Sasuke dies ( the second most important character) then what?..Itachi goes
super powerfull and takes over the world?

Concerning the battle i think at some point Sasuke is going to get caught in a powerfull MS jutsu. Then i predict that someone will interfere like Karin,sensing Sasuke is getting beaten or the weird Akutsuki human plant guy, who maybe has orders from Madara/Pain to not let Itachi gain EMS. Then finally some 20 chapters from now we have a Madara-Itachi fight for the ultimate Uchiha!

Ok i got a bit carried away but i don't think we are going to see any kind of eye-popping thing.

dragon2021
January 28, 2008, 03:45 PM
All of this is realy from one source. Moreover, if there realy was another way, Madara would never tell Itachi anway. He wants Uchihas to do it just like he did it so they do not grow past him, but are stayed tied to him. This is how I am starting to read it.

ManyHack
January 28, 2008, 03:54 PM
I don't think it is going to be a common battle (fatigued fighters, torn clothes, lots of explosions,lots of blood etc etc). It is going to be more like genjutsu based battle and have a lot of flashbacks.I also believe that no one is going to die at this stage.

Although Itachi has nothing more to add to the whole story, killing him means that Sasuke achieves his real goal (he isn't the truly evil kind of guy that wants to take over the world).That means that Naruto loses his motivation (save his friend and became finally a hokage) and the main plot kinda comes
to a dead end...
From the other hand if Sasuke dies ( the second most important character) then what?..Itachi goes

Concerning the battle i think at some point Sasuke is going to get caught in a powerfull MS jutsu. Then i predict that someone will interfere like Karin,sensing Sasuke is getting beaten or the weird Akutsuki human plant guy, who maybe has orders from Madara/Pain to not let Itachi gain EMS. Then finally some 20 chapters from now we have a Madara-Itachi fight for the ultimate Uchiha!

Ok i got a bit carried away but i don't think we are going to see any kind of eye-popping thing.

Welcome to MH, Nephren!
Have fun and enjoy!

1. Sasuke did throw is cloak... there is no genjutsu involve here... just Ninjutsu and some taijutsu. This where we see how bad eye sight does Itachi really have!

2. I agree that it will the plot sooner if Itachi dies... but he had an upgraded to is lifetime goal... Madara was there too... when everyone died. So Sasuke will add him to is bucket list.

3. Madara vs Itachi... hmmm. Only on a Sasuke's genjutsu, in is final fight against Madara!
Wow! that was alot of speculations from my part! ;)

@dragon2021

Exactly... it's not the only way... but more of Madara wants it... The Uchiha way; is vision of the right way.

dragon2021
January 28, 2008, 03:56 PM

to a dead end...

Killing his brother was his goal, but now it seems that he has another goal. He wants to revive the clan. How can he do that with this taint that the Uchihas has concerning how they gain power. The only way is to find another way anf throw the other ideas out. Moreover, evern if he kills Itachi there is still Madara. His goals are starting to change and expand. Moreover, we do not know how Sasuke is going to react to the death of Jiryiah. Will he blaim Sasuke and will Sasuke feel like he is at fault? Will Naruto leave to train and protect the Village. Will there be hard feelings. Will Sasuke try and makeup wiht Naruto. This could be tied;)

kamikaze
January 28, 2008, 04:03 PM
Perhaps Itachi is lying, and he has other motives. We know that he is good in manipulation.
Perhaps he will, that Sasuke is able to kill him, thats perhaps the only way to awaken the MS for Sasuke.

Divin3Plagu3
January 28, 2008, 04:05 PM

to a dead end...

Haha - Yeah. I doubt Kishi will let Sasuke die because I'm sure his ratings will drop. More than likely Sasuke will talk about how he won't let the same thing happen to him as it did to Madara's brother. Naruto is probably going to be dead set on revenge for Jiraiya's death anyways; no need to cause another dispute by Sasuke dying. Sasuke has been a major character from the start; If there was a chance Sasuke would die, it would be near the last few chapters. I doubt Kishi would have put that much growth in him just to kill him. I'm guessing the last fight will probably be between a much stronger Sasuke and a stronger Naruto. The fight (with Itachi) will either be unfinished or Sasuke might win and obtain the Ultimate MS. If I remember correctly, in the manga it said that madara was possessed by the mangekyou and it was searching for a new light. I think Madara even said "forgive me" when he took his brothers eyes. Maybe it was a typo but didn't the older brother take the younger brothers eyes? So why does it say, "the younger brothers eyes found an inextinguishable light"?

dragon2021
January 28, 2008, 04:07 PM
Perhaps Itachi is lying, and he has other motives. We know that he is good in manipulation.
Perhaps he will, that Sasuke is able to kill him, thats perhaps the only way to awaken the MS for Sasuke.

I do not think he is lying, but may have not got all the facts either. I mean if there was more to MS and Eternal MS without the cycle of killing Madara would not tell Itachi. This would break the influence that Madara has on Itachi.:notrust

jetliguy
January 28, 2008, 04:14 PM
My long term prediction is the finale of the series needs to be Sasuke vs. Naruto.

To get there, I think Sasuke will defeat Itachi, but give in to the temptation of having EMS. Where he goes from there is hard to predict - maybe he kills Madara and takes over Akatsuki. Either way, I think his new plans to rebuild his clan are going to butt heads with the current Leaf Village.

In the end, I think it'll end up being Sasuke (with EMS, CS2, Oro's abilities) vs. Naruto (with the completed Rasengan Shuriken, controlled 9 Tails Chakra, any new training he does after learning about Jiraiya's death).

I think Naruto will end up sacrificing himself to save Sasuke from evil, but the 9 Tails will be sacrificed instead to save Naruto's life. Or something like that...

ManyHack
January 28, 2008, 04:15 PM

are you saying that Itachi is manipulating Sasuke.. to kill him?
That's a bit hard to swallow...

Itachi will not sink that low. He as a real hidden agenda for is
own and unique purpose... to surpass is sempai and stop
is dark path to darkness.

@jetliguy

Sasuke doesn't want to sink in Akatsuki.. he wants peace and the rising of a new clan of Uchihas... and for the end of your storyline, too much speculations.

gold349
January 28, 2008, 04:20 PM

He could be lying, only telling Saske what he wants Saske to hear or believe, Saske will not be Itachi's puppet he will deal with Itachi his way and I believe it will be without MS and I believe Saske will not bother with MS. Itachi was,I say was, as he will shortly no longer be alive, one bad ass shinobi, a genious (questionable after last chapter), he isn't no longer important, he is just someone who is there to make Saske look good, we waited so long for this fight and thought it was central to plot and story but the goal posts have been moved, now he is small and Madara has become Saske's end goal.

I believed Madara would be last or one of the last villains, but because he is directly connected to Uchiha massacre, Saske can not return or go home to Konoha because that is where he will eventually end, where else would he make his clans return, I don't think it will be in another country it will eventually be Konoha, it will be after he has dealt with Madara.

dragon2021
January 28, 2008, 04:30 PM
;) well my perdiction is that after this fight is all said and done Itachi will be the one on the loosing end. Moreover, all this Naruto chasing Sasuke stuff is going to end. I think Kishi wants to move on. Even people who like Sasuke are geting tired of this. The story has been split off into two directions I think were going to see a little bit more uniformity with the story. Either Naruto will stop chasing him for a while or Sasukr will be coming back to Konah. Either way the Aktrukis will be the main focus I think after all this.:notrust
[hr]

He could be lying, only telling Saske what he wants Saske to hear or believe, Saske will not be Itachi's puppet he will deal with Itachi his way and I believe it will be without MS and I believe Saske will not bother with MS. Itachi was,I say was, as he will shortly no longer be alive, one bad ass shinobi, a genious (questionable after last chapter), he isn't no longer important, he is just someone who is there to make Saske look good, we waited so long for this fight and thought it was central to plot and story but the goal posts have been moved, now he is small and Madara has become Saske's end goal.

I believed Madara would be last or one of the last villains, but because he is directly connected to Uchiha massacre, Saske can not return or go home to Konoha because that is where he will eventually end, where else would he make his clans return, I don't think it will be in another country it will eventually be Konoha, it will be after he has dealt with Madara.

You might be right, but they have a common enemy and I do not think Sasuke is strong enough to face him. Remeber, Itachi said he is stronger than him. The only reason he wants the Eternal MS is that he thinks it will make him stronger than Madara. Sasuke might go back to Konah just to get information and to give information to Tsunada.:D

Divin3Plagu3
January 28, 2008, 04:35 PM
Sasuke was doing a pretty good job keeping up with Itachi in the genjutsu. A few chapters back, Sasuke was going to use a certain jutsu against konoha but Orochimaru stopped him so Sasuke probably has a few tricks up his sleeve. If Sasuke can defeat Itachi, he will probably have to go C2 to do it; But I doubt Kishi would have let it go this long, and two and a half years pass, with Sasuke not being able to at least equal Itachi.

dragon2021
January 28, 2008, 04:41 PM
I think he will win against Itachi. However, I think he is going to need help with Madara. First he has never faced Madara. He has faced Itachi before, so he kinda had an idea of what he was in for. Madara is a different story. I have a strong people that Madara is probably in the end going to be a group effort.

Divin3Plagu3
January 28, 2008, 04:52 PM
I have a feeling that if it's not Sasuke vs Naruto for the end battle; It'll be Konoha vs. Madara. A bit OBVIOUS but still... I agree that the battle with Madara won't be between just two people; or if it is then it will be like the Sasuke retrieval arc where certain members are against certain followers of Madara and it demonstrates how much each of the Konoha ninjas have grown. Kishi put a lot of influence into the other ninjas of Konoha so I doubt he would leave them out in the end.

As far as this next chapter; I think Kishi will switch back to one of the other fights. It will probably start with Sasuke and Itachi making their moves and then switching to the others.

dragon2021
January 28, 2008, 05:01 PM
I have a feeling that if it's not Sasuke vs Naruto for the end battle; It'll be Konoha vs. Madara. A bit OBVIOUS but still... I agree that the battle with Madara won't be between just two people; or if it is then it will be like the Sasuke retrieval arc where certain members are against certain followers of Madara and it demonstrates how much each of the Konoha ninjas have grown. Kishi put a lot of influence into the other ninjas of Konoha so I doubt he would leave them out in the end.

As far as this next chapter; I think Kishi will switch back to one of the other fights. It will probably start with Sasuke and Itachi making their moves and then switching to the others.

Do'nt for get there is also Root and Orochimaruo/Kybito out there. We do not know what they will do or their impact. Furthermore, Although Kishi could leave it alone, Hidan is not dead just barried alive. He could come back just mybe. Their is so much left.;)

Divin3Plagu3
January 28, 2008, 05:09 PM
Do'nt for get there is also Root and Orochimaruo/Kybito out there. We do not know what they will do or their impact. Furthermore, Although Kishi could leave it alone, Hidan is not dead just barried alive. He could come back just mybe. Their is so much left.;)

Lol. True but that would mean more work and splitting the story line even further. Right now there's
1. Konoha vs Tobi
2. Jiraiya's death and getting the information back to Tsunade
3. Sasuke vs. Itachi (and Zetsu watching)
4. Kisame's fight

I would be surprised if Kishi added even MORE to the plot without ending at LEAST one of those. Not to mention; Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, and the others were searching for Sasuke. Itachi tried to tell Naruto something when they met up in the woods as well. There's so many holes :notrust it's hard to tell which direction Kishi will actually be placing the manga in now.

◆ T.D.A ◆
January 28, 2008, 05:32 PM
well i think kishi will be going the uchiha way since sasuke will be the main focus in 2008 and kakashi will have his time.

pcxxy
January 28, 2008, 05:35 PM
i have a feeling that Kishi will be REALLY NASTY to us and will show us what happens @naruto's team for a while before resuming onto sasuke's fight ;p

Raizen
January 28, 2008, 05:38 PM
What I don't get is that if the sharingan can control the kyubi, then why didn't the clan use the sharingan to fend off the fox's attack instead of making the fourth sacrifice himself. I mean that's stupid. shouldn't they be called traitors.
I think its stupid how the writer just keep on giving the uchiha more and more power. Everytime a uchiha (mainly sasuke) fight someone supposedly out of his league he gets a new kick-ass ability, that is lame. The whole clan is overrated. A ninja becomes powerful and respected based on how he acquires strength on his own accord not from some lame inheritance that gives him a HUGE advantage over any and all of his opponents. STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!

PS Tell me what u think about my signature. Hot right? I love him.
Watch Gossip Girl, it is a great show!! Mondays at 8/7 central??

Jehuty
January 28, 2008, 05:44 PM
What I don't get is that if the sharingan can control the kyubi, then why didn't the clan use the sharingan to fend off the fox's attack instead of making the fourth sacrifice himself. I mean that's stupid. shouldn't they be called traitors.
I think its stupid how the writer just keep on giving the uchiha more and more power. Everytime a uchiha (mainly sasuke) fight someone supposedly out of his league he gets a new kick-ass ability, that is lame. The whole clan is overrated. A ninja becomes powerful and respected based on how he acquires strength on his own accord not from some lame inheritance that gives him a HUGE advantage over any and all of his opponents. STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!

It's not the Sharingan, it's the Mangekyou Sharingan that can control the Kyuubi. From what we know, few achieve it.

GOKURO-3君
January 28, 2008, 05:45 PM

only the MS can control kyuubi...
though, we don't even know how much the MS can control the kyuubi...
also, i thnk only the uchiha know of the secret of sharingan...

if madara has eMS, why doesn't he control the kyuubi in the team konoha/tobi fight?

◆ T.D.A ◆
January 28, 2008, 05:46 PM
madara never really founded the clan, well he founded the clan into konoha but i wonder how old is the uchiha clan.

yungwun3k4
January 28, 2008, 05:48 PM
I think Sauske and Itachi will start fighting for 3 pages and then it switches to Tobi and Team 8.

or try this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLLiV-uo0tM

GOKURO-3君
January 28, 2008, 05:51 PM
i predict that there will be a flashback!

Divin3Plagu3
January 28, 2008, 05:52 PM

Only Madara had the MS when the fox attacked. I would like to point out that ironically, the same year the nine tails attacked, Obito died. Not really sure if that was just one of those "ironic" events that just turned out to be a coincidence, or if it plays a major part. Madara had the MS - He controlled the nine tailed fox. Certain members of the Uchihas knew about it which could make them traitors. And yeah...The Uchiha are supposedly the most powerful, but the first hokage and the fourth hokage won against them. Naruto was doing really great against Sasuke, especially if you consider the fact that Sasuke was sleeping while Naruto was searching all day and all night for him and he used up some of his chakra and energy while doing it. Naruto was up against each member of the sound four, and Kidoumaru.

Itachi also mentioned how the entire clan focused on being stronger than everyone else and he was considered one of if not the strongest member in his time; :blink but if we check his sanity in this recent chapter...Wow... No comments. :darn

GOKURO-3君
January 28, 2008, 05:56 PM
Only Madara had the MS when the fox attacked. I would like to point out that ironically, the same year the nine tails attacked, Obito died.

did't obito die a year before tha kyuubi attacked? otherwise minato wouldn't be there to seal kyuubi...

correct me if i'm wrong

Divin3Plagu3
January 28, 2008, 05:59 PM
did't obito die a year before tha kyuubi attacked? otherwise minato wouldn't be there to seal kyuubi...

correct me if i'm wrong

But Kakashi is 29 now, he was 13 when Obito died. In the chapter it reveals that the nine tails attacked 16 years ago. Just an estimate of course. But kakashi was 13 when the nine tails attacked.
[hr]

only the MS can control kyuubi...
though, we don't even know how much the MS can control the kyuubi...
also, i thnk only the uchiha know of the secret of sharingan...

if madara has eMS, why doesn't he control the kyuubi in the team konoha/tobi fight?

Itachi points out that Madara has weakened; That's probably why; Not to mention the seal that was placed on Naruto probably has a strong effect (for now).

◆ T.D.A ◆
January 28, 2008, 06:00 PM
theres all this hype abt obito but the fact is obito was kinda lame.

GOKURO-3君
January 28, 2008, 06:00 PM
But Kakashi is 29 now, he was 13 when Obito died. In the chapter it reveals that the nine tails attacked 16 years ago. Just an estimate of course. But kakashi was 13 when the nine tails attacked.

i was wrong again (T_T)

Divin3Plagu3
January 28, 2008, 06:02 PM
theres all this hype abt obito but the fact is obito was kinda lame.

Haha - No doubt. But Tobi still reminds me of the younger Obito. Madara could have showed up JUST AT THE RIGHT MOMENT. Madara was probably weakened from the first hokage. What if Madara has the same idea as Orochimaru and switches hosts when he doesn't need them anymore? Luckily for him he finds an Uchiha on his death bed. Kakashi only has one MS; but he kicks a lot of ass.

Not to mention; Kishi made sure to mention him before the start of the second part. Another coincidence? Perhaps; but questionable.

◆ T.D.A ◆
January 28, 2008, 06:07 PM
nah we dont need another orochimaru, madara is unique probably, its hard to say what he is, things go through him but deidara was able to touch him, hes quite powerful if hes able to switch that ability on and off.

and think the only reason madara lost to shodai was becoz of kyuubi, i think if kyuubi wasnt involved madara would have defeated shodai

TheChosenOne
January 28, 2008, 06:10 PM
i have a feeling that Kishi will be REALLY NASTY to us and will show us what happens @naruto's team for a while before resuming onto sasuke's fight ;p

I think that could happen, that is why Kishi set up three different fights, so most likely when a fight reaches a level of climax, he wil switch over to another and wait for it reach it's and then switch again. :)

Divin3Plagu3
January 28, 2008, 06:11 PM
nah we dont need another orochimaru, madara is unique probably, its hard to say what he is, things go through him but deidara was able to touch him, hes quite powerful if hes able to switch that ability on and off.

and think the only reason madara lost to shodai was becoz of kyuubi, i think if kyuubi wasnt involved madara would have defeated shodai

Lol. It's just odd how Tobi has only showed one eye so far; Not sure, but I'm still leaning towards Tobi being Obito or at least his body.

I didn't know the nine tails was in the fight against the first hokage? Or did I read that wrong? :blink

Either way, it'll be another 30 chapters before we actually find anything out. =D Kishi keeps making us question everything, but he has a hard time answering them. Sooner or later though they are going to pile up to the point that Kishi doesn't even know what to do. Like naruto's dad; Everyone knew it was the fourth hokage but it took how many chapters for them to actually SAY it?

Marvstar
January 28, 2008, 06:15 PM
Lol. It's just odd how Tobi has only showed one eye so far; Not sure, but I'm still leaning towards Tobi being Obito or at least his body.

I didn't know the nine tails was in the fight against the first hokage? Or did I read that wrong? :blink

I'm pretty sure it was the first against original Madara, and Yondaime against the ninetails!

Maybe Kishi only revealed one eye so we would jump to all these conclusions about the identity of Madara. It's a great ploy and excellent storywriting! But I too lean towards Tobi being Obito! The evidence is just too strong. Since it's Madara, he may be covering his face to surpress his power? Or something.. I don't know (A little bit like Kenpachi xD).

Other possibilities are such Madara is truely Obito and has a mangled left face.. Or maybe something none of us have guessed yet...

Divin3Plagu3
January 28, 2008, 06:20 PM
I'm pretty sure it was the first against original Madara, and Yondaime against the ninetails!

Maybe Kishi only revealed one eye so we would jump to all these conclusions about the identity of Madara. It's a great ploy and excellent storywriting! But I too lean towards Tobi being Obito! The evidence is just too strong. Since it's Madara, he may be covering his face to surpress his power? Or something.. I don't know (A little bit like Kenpachi xD).

HAHA! Yeah, I thought that too. That would be really surprising coming from Kishi and really funny...:tem
[hr]

Other possibilities are such Madara is truely Obito and has a mangled left face.. Or maybe something none of us have guessed yet...

That's the one I'm leaning towards. >.> *Fingers crossed*

Easley
January 28, 2008, 06:26 PM
There is nothing to suggest that Madara is capable of possession. All we've seen is that he likes plucking out eyes. That's how he went from MS to EMS. Obito was a 13 year old when he died. Last I checked, dead bodies don't grow into adults.

Let's assume for argument's sake that Madara is using Obito's body - how the hell does this character introduce himself? Okay, so Tobi stands there and claims to be Madara, but removes the mask and looks like Obito? Am I the only one who thinks that is retarded? What should be an awesome revelation is ruined completely. Also, there's no possible way that Obito (or his body) could achieve MS in time to summon Kyuubi.

GOKURO-3君
January 28, 2008, 06:30 PM
obito is not madara!!!!!

Akasunanosasori
January 28, 2008, 06:32 PM
There is nothing to suggest that Madara is capable of possession. All we've seen is that he likes plucking out eyes. That's how he went from MS to EMS. Obito was a 13 year old when he died. Last I checked, dead bodies don't grow into adults.

Let's assume for argument's sake that Madara is using Obito's body - how the hell does this character introduce himself? Okay, so Tobi stands there and claims to be Madara, but removes the mask and looks like Obito? Am I the only one who thinks that is retarded? What should be an awesome revelation is ruined completely. Also, there's no possible way that Obito (or his body) could achieve MS in time to summon Kyuubi.

Well I agree with this cus I really don't undestand why people think that Obito is Madara !!!
The hole on madara's mask isn't a proof!!!!!!!!!!!
plus Obito's body was half crushed !!

Divin3Plagu3
January 28, 2008, 06:34 PM

Technically; The only one of the Konoha group that knows what Obito looks like is Kakashi, right? He would be the only one to recognize it. Itachi was known as a genius because he was so young when he first obtained his sharingan. Madara was known to be stronger so it's possible that if he saved Obito before he was COMPLETELY crushed (since Kakashi only saw the boulders falling on him). Kakashi didn't even know Obito had the sharingan but when Obito first used it he had two markings on it. Deidara escaped an explosion...I think anything's possible with these characters.

Just because Madara is in a younger body; it doesn't mean it's not possible. Maybe unlikely if that's what you have against the other factors; but it doesn't make the theory that Obito is Tobi impossible.

GOKURO-3君
January 28, 2008, 06:37 PM
we have proof from Easley that madara isn't obito...

DEAD BODIES CAN'T GROW!!!!!

Neuroff
January 28, 2008, 06:40 PM
Kakashi was 13 when Obito died, 14 when the Kyuubi attacked.

Itachi points out that Madara has weakened; That's probably why; Not to mention the seal that was placed on Naruto probably has a strong effect (for now).
Other translations simply have him calling Madara a failure.

we have proof from Easley that madara isn't obito...

DEAD BODIES CAN'T GROW!!!!!
Obito supporters don't stop no matter how much evidence is stacked against them. Mystery jutsu X to find him, mystery jutsu Y to revive him, mystery jutsu Z for Madara to get into him, etc. Madara also suddenly becomes a retard and uses a dead body rather than a strong Uchiha.