PDA

View Full Version : Any Recommendations?

Smartpal
January 26, 2008, 05:39 AM
Could anybody recommend me some good one piece volumes..I was planning to order some off bk1.jp and couldn't decide which one to get..I'm currently reading vol 19..I planned to get some so when I reach that specific volume I could read the actual book with some translations at my side..so any recommendations? :p

Oblivion
January 26, 2008, 01:07 PM
any volume right after the viv saga is brilliant. i would suggest ya to buy any of those.

you dont even have to read the one before them to enjoy them.

yoniekai
January 26, 2008, 01:26 PM
man you gotta read them all! every volume is great... its ILLEGAL to skip volumes, start from the beginning for maximum enjoyment :ossu

Dark-Kaomi
January 26, 2008, 02:58 PM
One Piece is awesome. That's just how it is.

Smartpal
January 26, 2008, 10:40 PM
I've read till volume 19..so I haven't skipped volumes as such..I would just read the actual book when I got to that particular volume

@Oblivion
Do you mean after princess bb has left the crew and stays in Alabasta?

Oblivion
January 27, 2008, 02:59 PM
yup. directly after it. in germany the volume begins with Robin on surprising them on board.

the volume starts with the beginning of a whole new arc and new mysteries as if a total new manga is starting. we are introduced to crazy weird stuff on the ocean, then how pirates live in a town, that onepiece goes far deeper (hope, dreams, freindship) future villians are introduced (goverment and blackbeard).

if you want to start then start with that volume. its volume 24 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_One_Piece_chapters