PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 311 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

jabbament
June 09, 2006, 01:50 AM
So it seems all are alive and back in Konoha (woooo! Sai lives!!!), and it seems Sai has become part of Team 7.

Now that things are settled with Sasuke at the moment, what's next for Team 7? How much longer is Kakashi out of the picture? And will Yamoto ever steal the spotlight? Is Akatsuki moving? What's going to happen next in the world of Naruto?

Predict away!

-- Here is the Chapter 310 (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4713.0) Goodies!

Oh yeah, that would have helped. Thanks Fuzzy. :p
Just doing my job :p

billion bruce lees
June 09, 2006, 02:26 AM
"they" are coming.

woot, woot!

starts with aka ends with tsuki.

omg i wanna start agony now!!

Reiya
June 09, 2006, 02:41 AM
Looks like they are going to try again. Well at least one thing kind of came true: Naruto did have a minor breakdown. Looks like the Akatsuki are going to try again on catching Naruto. I think this time we might see Tobi.

billion bruce lees
June 09, 2006, 02:47 AM
i wanna know wich akatsuki, so i'm gonna predict itachi/ kisame *big ole grin*

downfox
June 09, 2006, 03:02 AM
If they are going to bring in Akatsuki into the next arc, I am hoping that it will be the two unkown members. I really want to know what that mountain of a monster that Akasuki looks like.

Sai_the_Shaman
June 09, 2006, 03:22 AM
Hmmm... I would like to predict that the next arc will focus on Akatsuki as a whole, but that the main mission they are going to be given is to track down the other Jinchuuriki and offer them safe haven in Konoha from Akatsuki. That seems somewhat of a logical ninja mission for Tsunade to give. Also, I think that the next arc will probably have a surprise entrance of the return of Kakashi but not in the next chapter.

milane
June 09, 2006, 03:42 AM
ok so next would be someone like Akastuki attact or i have no idea.... and hum.... when is kakashi is comming back?? i kinda miss our kakashi... and i really hope we will see more of Neji and Shikamaru....and others

ok i just hope next week will come out soon

CheckMate
June 09, 2006, 03:51 AM
"they" are coming.
woot, woot!
starts with aka ends with tsuki.
omg i wanna start agony now!!

Looks like they are going to try again. Well at least one thing kind of came true: Naruto did have a minor breakdown. Looks like the Akatsuki are going to try again on catching Naruto. I think this time we might see Tobi.

i must have missed it, but i couldnt find any info about akatsuki in #310.

help me anyone? :)

yami4ct
June 09, 2006, 03:58 AM
While Team 7 is back. I don't think "they" are akatsuki yet. Maybe the other Jinchuuriki travel to Konoha for protection or to pick up Naruto. I think the other Jinchuuriki have to be shown soon. I mean we only know 2 of them. I want to see the others. If akatsuki does show up I think we it will be 2 different members. I mean Itachi and Kisame already have failed to bring Naruto back. I also predict we also will learn what akatsuki plan to do with the tailed beasts in the coming chapters. Implant them in there own memebers,perhaps? Well, we have to wait to find out, and I'm probobly wrong on about all of this.

Complicated
June 09, 2006, 04:01 AM
It's interesting that Yamato is still in the team, because he has the ability to supress Jinchuuriki powers. He's the only one in the village with that ability, so he's most likely be given missions to track down other Jinchuuriki. My prediction is next arc Team7 go Jinchuuriki hunting.

Raine_Joybringer
June 09, 2006, 04:12 AM
Hmm... "they"... interesting choice of words there, Kishimoto. It could mean so many things- Akatsuki, Jinchuuriki, Chuunin Exam participants...

Darn it, it's too vague! For once I feel like I have no idea what's coming next chapter. Though, with Yamato continuing to serve as team leader, there could be a bit of an idea there.

Elmdorz
June 09, 2006, 04:21 AM
^^ Very true however it also says Konoha will be shaken to its core. Either way something big is going to brew up, shaken to its core to me would think they are going to be under attack again. But thats just me im probably wrong.

"Bottom: The Leaf will be shaken to its core again..."they're" coming! Next time: "Beacon"!"

4ghost
June 09, 2006, 04:42 AM
Not likely very wishful thinking but that beacon could be refering to
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5876/beacon7sc.th.jpg (http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beacon7sc.jpg)
that beacon used for Yondaime's jutsu.

kunai-knight
June 09, 2006, 04:44 AM
You Know Who it doesnt mention akatsuki they are infering that the they used in the manga is referin to the akatsuki. No predictions this time...kishi can go anywhere with the manga rite now

lee-nus
June 09, 2006, 04:54 AM
ooo, it will be sooo interesting to see where the manga takes off from here. personally, i think it will have something to do with either other bijuu or the akatsuki, though the latter seems more likely in a way.

j0ny
June 09, 2006, 05:26 AM
I am betting it will be a duel mission with another team to gather info on other Jinchuuriki. What ever happened to Konohamaru? I bet we may see him soon....

thejackass98
June 09, 2006, 05:26 AM
well at this point kishi has left us clueless so i only say wait and see cuz it can be akatsuki, other jinch or any thing but i highly dought its going to be the chunin exam participants cuz either way if naruto chooses to take one we already know he is at the same level as a chuunin or even stronger

destinator
June 09, 2006, 05:41 AM
"Bottom: The Leaf will be shaken to its core again..."they're" coming! Next time: "Beacon"!"

Well that doesnt sound really good. Shaken to its core means something with a huge inpact...and the beacon thing ? Coud either stay for Konoha needing serious help and someone else needing backup.

lee-nus
June 09, 2006, 05:43 AM
Well that doesnt sound really good. Shaken to its core means something with a huge inpact...and the beacon thing ? Coud either stay for Konoha needing serious help and someels needing backup.

true, true... but thinking about it really makes it clear that we're all pretty much in the dark this time... ^^

Sephy7KillerMech
June 09, 2006, 06:18 AM
i would definitly love to see more jinchuuriki, i want to see more amazing jinchuuriki powers. maybe the one they are having trouble finding allows the ninja to become completely undetectable like a chameleon or mist or something....*sigh* or at least show us some of the other ninja of the leaf village, please oh PLEASE let Kiba and Akamaru come on this mission, maybe with shino too... and hinata! and neji.. *foams at the mouth while eyes go blank*

binkansarariman
June 09, 2006, 06:26 AM
well... am gonna give a shot here..'they' is reffering to chuunin exam participants.. 'beacon' : oro gang or akatsuki gang or both of them joining in disguising themsleves as school boys... it will be bishounen to the extreme!!!

Predator
June 09, 2006, 06:52 AM
Well, to me beacon's associating with transmitting, so I predict that the next chapter Konoha will recieve some troubling news. That way the "beacon" will be a messenger from far away and "shaking to the core" will be the effect on everybody. That way we might get to see multiple teams assigned to the same task along with Team 7.

lee-nus
June 09, 2006, 07:02 AM
Well, to me beacon's associating with transmitting, so I predict that the next chapter Konoha will recieve some troubling news. That way the "beacon" will be a messenger from far away and "shaking to the core" will be the effect on everybody. That way we might get to see multiple teams assigned to the same task along with Team 7.

yeah, though there is no real way to know, the scenario you mentioned is likely... and interesting!

DarkManSharingan32
June 09, 2006, 07:47 AM
I dunno everyone...
A beacon (of light) is a signal...
Akatsuki = Dawn... Dawn, could be interpreted as some sort of beacon *shrugs*

It could be that Kishi is telling us exactly what is going to happen... then hope we hypothesize that he wouldnt do that.

And "they" BETTER be the Akatsuki...
But since Naruto is out on a mission... Who will come to konoha?

I believe it will be Tobi... and who will he encounter?
You got it... Kakashi...

C4animax
June 09, 2006, 08:33 AM
Maybe they are talking about "bAcon"...so we'll have a whole chapter of naruto eating ramen with pork...ok i'm out.

Shambler
June 09, 2006, 08:45 AM
I don't know if analysing the preview will do much good, 'cos they rarely have much in connection with the actual chapter. How many times did we have 'Gaara's death' during the Rescue arc only for Gaara to come back to life? :) That said, I do like this interpretation:

Not likely very wishful thinking but that beacon could be refering to
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5876/beacon7sc.th.jpg (http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beacon7sc.jpg)
that beacon used for Yondaime's jutsu.

Hiraishin for Naruto ftw. :D

I hope that we get to see another Jinchuuriki soon. A cool arc would involve Team 7 racing Akatsuki to catch one, although seeing another character work in tandum with his/her bijuu right after Naruto has been banned from using his would kinda cheese me off. Seeing 4-tailed Naruto vs the 4-tailed Jinchuuriki would be sweet.

Also... I wanna see Team 8! We all know that Team 8 > Oro+Sasuke+AL so lets see them kick the stuffing out of something. :p

dharshana
June 09, 2006, 09:09 AM
It's interesting that Yamato is still in the team, because he has the ability to supress Jinchuuriki powers. He's the only one in the village with that ability, so he's most likely be given missions to track down other Jinchuuriki. My prediction is next arc Team7 go Jinchuuriki hunting.

He could only supress Naruto's powers, and only because he had a necklace which was owned by the 1st, otherwise he cannot control a Jinchuuriki.

Gold Knight
June 09, 2006, 09:55 AM
No clue as to what'll happen next. And while as much as I love Yamato, I do miss Kakashi too. But it looks like Kishimoto doesn't plan to use him again for a while longer yet.

I just hope that they do start to involve other teams too, now.

razor
June 09, 2006, 09:57 AM
they are going to kill akatsuki.

maideth
June 09, 2006, 10:00 AM
i would like to see an artistic fight between Sai and Deidara :) :amuse
if "they" is referred to akatsuki obviously

Gold Knight
June 09, 2006, 10:09 AM
Maybe it could be a rival country attacking Konoha. Kinda like the Sand and Sound did, but that's something I've kinda been waiting for a while now because it'll definitely create a state of emergency where Team 7 would HAVE to interact with other teams, which is what I want to see. It also could be a sort of realistic "pseudo-tournament" as well, which is something I'm kind of ready to see again in Naruto.

kunai-knight
June 09, 2006, 11:22 AM
bah i give up on predictin. kishi has thrown us a mysterious puzzle box. hu knows whats inside? that said i predict another 'dull' chapter ahead...

Rooks
June 09, 2006, 12:27 PM
Hmmmm Beacon... Sort of like the Bird that was the Beacon to all Villages of the start of the Chuunin Exams? =) =)

Dunno whats going to happen, but im mad that I gotta wait a week!

I Predict that we won't get very good predictions this week, because the chapter was so vague!

Raine_Joybringer
June 09, 2006, 12:50 PM
Beacon could also refer to a person of great importance... Tsunade?

razor
June 09, 2006, 01:02 PM
what is beacon?lol.but i really hope something like this happens:-
1.chunnin exam
2.story about kakashi
3.akatsuki
4.blur blur blur......i dun know...

HokageNaruto
June 09, 2006, 01:09 PM
maybe we will see an akatsuki memember come into konoha and the beacon means a emergency alarm that konoha has when someone has infiltrated the village

DeadlySink
June 09, 2006, 02:02 PM
Maybe Team Kakashi'll try to go to another mission, and kakashi'll suddenly appear and join them. It'll be cool to see Yamato and Kakashi in the same team, like the old days.The mission could be something about Danzou, but, while they're on their way, Danzou, another country, or some ramdom ninjas will assault Konoha and we'll see team kakashi and all the other teams fighting.
It would be good...but honestly I don't think it would happen, I actually want it to happen hehe...

Obidan
June 09, 2006, 02:12 PM
So it seems all are alive and back in Konoha (woooo! Sai lives!!!), and it seems Sai has become part of Team 7.

Now that things are settled with Sasuke at the moment, what's next for Team 7? How much longer is Kakashi out of the picture? And will Yamoto ever steal the spotlight? Is Akatsuki moving? What's going to happen next in the world of Naruto?

Predict away!

-- Here is the Chapter 310 (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4713.0) Goodies!

Oh yeah, that would have helped. Thanks Fuzzy. :p
Just doing my job :p

Thanks god there was no much crying and chit chatting about that sasu in this chapter, I think its an awsome chapter, and worth the wait. After Sai joining Team Kakashi "Not team 7 anymore ;)" I think its gona be an intresting mission, but I have no ideas. I dont know why, but I have a feeling that Sai will die :( I am starting to like that fellow, he has a cute smile :). I hope that I am wrong theough

jabbament
June 09, 2006, 02:24 PM
Thanks god there was no much crying and chit chatting about that sasu in this chapter, I think its an awsome chapter, and worth the wait. After Sai joining Team Kakashi "Not team 7 anymore ;)" I think its gona be an intresting mission, but I have no ideas. I dont know why, but I have a feeling that Sai will die :( I am starting to like that fellow, he has a cute smile :). I hope that I am wrong theough
Well its Team Kakashi, but Team 7 is easier to type for us lazy people. :p

And I was glad also...I was afriad there was going to be like 5 chapters of Naruto and Sakura crying about Sasuke...I'm glad the arc ended quickly, and now hopefully we can see some new Aktasuki members moving...

And damn it! SAI ISN'T GOING TO DIE! Let the guy live...he's finally developed a personality and free-will, and killing him off now would be horrible...! :darn

I'm hoping we see at least one new Akatsuki member revealed...and probably going after Naruto. With that many high ranking criminals, it wouldn't be suprising to see them competing over who can bring in the Kyuubi first...

Obidan
June 09, 2006, 03:46 PM
You are so right, Sai is soooooo cool, and he is starting to get well with the group, but I dont know, this chapter gave me the feeling that Kishi plans on killing him!!!!!! and maybe Naruto would say, ya, I lost enough, am bringing sasu back, I dont want to loose him or something like that :(.
I really want Sai to remain in the story line till the end. He has such weird Jutsus and he is kinda fun :D.

Thanks god we didnt hear much of that crying, I expected to see them crying all the way back to Konoha, and even in from of Tsunade, lol. The funny thig is that Naruto was the one crying, and Sakura told him crying wont bring him back :p.
I hope to see other Akatuski members in the next chapter, although I doubt that we are seeing any new ones!!! I have a thory, and if it is right, then we will se Itachi, and Kisame propably, it says that every Akatuski member is apointed to a monster, since that he and his mate keep looking for their monsters, not interfering with other ones!!!!. If thats the case, then I guess we will be sticking with I&K for some time!!!.
Actually I hope it aint true, as I am really excited to know the other faces, members and powers :p.
What rank do you sugest that Tsunade gave to Team Kakashi (7 ;))

tscombo
June 09, 2006, 04:08 PM
You are so right, Sai is soooooo cool, and he is starting to get well with the group, but I dont know, this chapter gave me the feeling that Kishi plans on killing him!!!!!! and maybe Naruto would say, ya, I lost enough, am bringing sasu back, I dont want to loose him or something like that :(.
I really want Sai to remain in the story line till the end. He has such weird Jutsus and he is kinda fun :D.

Thanks god we didnt hear much of that crying, I expected to see them crying all the way back to Konoha, and even in from of Tsunade, lol. The funny thig is that Naruto was the one crying, and Sakura told him crying wont bring him back :p.
I hope to see other Akatuski members in the next chapter, although I doubt that we are seeing any new ones!!! I have a thory, and if it is right, then we will se Itachi, and Kisame propably, it says that every Akatuski member is apointed to a monster, since that he and his mate keep looking for their monsters, not interfering with other ones!!!!. If thats the case, then I guess we will be sticking with I&K for some time!!!.
Actually I hope it aint true, as I am really excited to know the other faces, members and powers :p.
What rank do you sugest that Tsunade gave to Team Kakashi (7 ;))
I agree that it seems like something tragic will happpen to Sai. Either he will die buy helping Naruto (to show that he has really changed) or he will betray Team 7 (because of his fake smile). It might actually help bring some more negative/realistic emotion to the next mission. I hope the Akatuski is involved one way or the other. I actually am more concerned about their agenda than Sasuke and Oro. Itachi and Kisame haven't even fought at 100% yet either.

Obidan
June 09, 2006, 04:19 PM
It couldnt be possibly about Akatuski, I mean the mission, the mission would be something like going to the Sand, checking on Gaara or something similar. They might face Akatuski members on the way back or so, but things would be a bit calm for the few chapters, specially the coming one, and propably more of Sai's storyline and so. Then we would go to action.
Sai's betrayal is out of my mind actually, although it seemed to me that it was so fast for him to get along the group, but we aint in real life, his smile has changed, he started to show real smiles, and thats why Danzou warned him, coz he realised that he has changed, and that his smile had feelings in it :D.
That guy is really awsome.
I dont even think that we will see Danzou in trouble coz of what he did (planning to Kill sasu or starting his Anbu thingy) as am starting to believe that Tsunade already know about that!!! who knows!! We might see Danzou do something, or something!!!! Something like sending Sai's sensi after him to check that he has no feelings (functioning), and if he is having feelings then Danzou would kill him!!!!!!!! Danzou himself might be the reason for Sai's brother death!!!!
Be aware guys, anime is always about surprises ;)

younzo
June 09, 2006, 04:32 PM
Hello there. First post.

Like some other people around here, i don't feel Danzou's reaction is right. I think Root will get more development.

So that takes me to : " shaken to the core ". "They" could possibly refers to Root members begining civil war inside Konoha. I don't think Danzou is dumb, and has seen tha Sai is not reliable anymore so Sai is not aware of this. We didn't had any clue on Team7's next mission, maybe that is becauce it will not be important regarding the big upcoming event.

Though it could be fun to see some akatsuki action, i kinda doubt it is them who will shake Konoha for now, i feel it is too early. :amuse

kadoman
June 09, 2006, 04:56 PM
I predict the 'shaken to the core' thing has to do with root. They are coming might be Akatsuki - in cahoots with Root? The beacon...could be a person or a thing...? Damn...too vague.

yira_heerai
June 09, 2006, 05:17 PM
There's one other aspect that's been mentioned before, right before the patched up Team 7 left for the Bridge: the upcoming Chuunin exam. Remember, Naruto's not become a Chuunin yet. Since the last one was sort of a disaster, they may try to hold it in Konoha again. The return of the Sand sibs?

Honestly there's no telling. This mission at the end of the chapter could have just been Kishimoto's way of showing that Sai's certainly part of the team now. Of answering the more immediate questions like "Is Yamato's part done?" "What will happen to Sai," that sort of thing. We don't see every mission the nins go through and remember that Tsunade said they were... understaffed, so to speak. A shinobi's life is a very busy one.

tscombo
June 09, 2006, 05:23 PM
Possibly Danzou and Sai could go head to head later on as Sai sides with the Konoha beliefs because of Team 7. It does seem a bit too early to get back to Akatsuki unless a new member is introduced.

Coven
June 09, 2006, 05:29 PM
I do believe the root is what will be the source of Konoha's disturbance next chapter which is why I have a strange theory on Itachi. I believe itachi is still in direct contact with the root organization which is why he is so emotionless like Sai. Akatsuki and root are allied in some way or another but I am not quite sure of the reason or common goal quite yet. This would also fit into the assasination on Sasuke to silence the threat of Orochimaru. You know, considering Kishi said he wanted to move on to other ideas beyond Naruto, he sure is opening a hell of a lot of storylines.

DarkManSharingan32
June 09, 2006, 05:32 PM
There's one other aspect that's been mentioned before, right before the patched up Team 7 left for the Bridge: the upcoming Chuunin exam. Remember, Naruto's not become a Chuunin yet. Since the last one was sort of a disaster, they may try to hold it in Konoha again. The return of the Sand sibs?

Honestly there's no telling. This mission at the end of the chapter could have just been Kishimoto's way of showing that Sai's certainly part of the team now. Of answering the more immediate questions like "Is Yamato's part done?" "What will happen to Sai," that sort of thing. We don't see every mission the nins go through and remember that Tsunade said they were... understaffed, so to speak. A shinobi's life is a very busy one.

Huh... If it was the Chuunin Exam, wouldnt Tsunade keep Naruto behind to go through it... and not put him on a mission which wpild take him out of the country?
Come on, it just isn't very likely...

tscombo
June 09, 2006, 05:35 PM
I do believe the root is what will be the source of Konoha's disturbance next chapter which is why I have a strange theory on Itachi. I believe itachi is still in direct contact with the root organization which is why he is so emotionless like Sai. Akatsuki and root are allied in some way or another but I am not quite sure of the reason or common goal quite yet. This would also fit into the assasination on Sasuke to silence the threat of Orochimaru. You know, considering Kishi said he wanted to move on to other ideas beyond Naruto, he sure is opening a hell of a lot of storylines.
I agree about the amount of storylines. I wonder how many more years he can put into it. Maybe Kakashi will be going on a separate mission to reach Sasuke or something of that sort.

Obidan
June 09, 2006, 05:43 PM
Chunnin exam, well, I feel it aint gona happen, well, it might happen, but not as part in the main story, "I mean something might happen while the Chunnin exam is on!!".
I doubt that Naruto will be in a Chunnin exam now, I feel it will be something new like, an evaluation by 3 Jounins, or a test for him to evaluate his thinking and few tests or so, then he will be a Chunnin, you know how presistant Naruto will be when it will come to his Rank, and that how he will be a Chunnin, I guess.
Going through the whole thingy would take something like 30-40 episodes, and I guess Kishi is not into repeating himself, he will definitly come up with somthin new, see what I mean ;)

yira_heerai
June 09, 2006, 05:45 PM
Huh... If it was the Chuunin Exam, wouldnt Tsunade keep Naruto behind to go through it... and not put him on a mission which wpild take him out of the country?
Come on, it just isn't very likely...

I'm kinda in the opinion that Kishimoto won't go through that mission. I might be the only one XD;;; I think that was just Kishi's way of closing off the arc, personally. To show that Yamato and Sai were still going to be a part of Team 7, but mostly for Sai. Besides, it was never said if it would take him out of the country or not. Nothing was said at all about the mission. Just that there was one.

katar
June 09, 2006, 07:39 PM
I don't think that Naruto will go to the chuunin exam , he want to be stronger. He will train with Jiraya or Yamato or maybe kakashi.
I hope we will see kakashi next chapter. Maybe, Kakashi can learn Yondaime's jutsu to naruto

billion bruce lees
June 09, 2006, 07:44 PM
hey everybody lets focus here

beacon + they are coming

c'mon thoughts!???

kadoman
June 09, 2006, 08:16 PM
Beacon = light = ? reference to blond hair? shiny necklace? torch? lamp? cigarette?

they = Root

Shaken to core = betrayal from inside

Obidan
June 09, 2006, 08:39 PM
I don't think that Naruto will go to the chuunin exam , he want to be stronger. He will train with Jiraya or Yamato or maybe kakashi.
I hope we will see kakashi next chapter. Maybe, Kakashi can learn Yondaime's jutsu to naruto

I guess that aint gona happen, Kakashi is still exhausted, and personally, I think Yamato has some unique abilities where Kakashi aint gona be able to match them, and vise versa of course.
I think for the moment Yamato seems to be the best choice, actually if Gai was involved things, would really seems more intresting since we will see Naruto learning to how to fight a Sharingan user, but that aint gona happen to (at least Kishi seems not to be thinking of that!!!).

Beacon = light = ? reference to blond hair? shiny necklace? torch? lamp? cigarette?

they = Root

Shaken to core = betrayal from inside

Sorry Guys, I aint following what u r saying :p

Is that the next chapter title ?? Well, if so, to me, lots of time titles were a bit un-related, but could be!! Who knows!!

Darrenj
June 09, 2006, 08:44 PM
Team 7 meeting kakashi in hospital
member or members of Akatuski popping up in the outskirts (heck they have quickly popped up before, why not now?)

ligerjager
June 09, 2006, 08:55 PM
becasue that would be too plausible ^_^

nK
June 09, 2006, 10:16 PM
HIDDEN village OF THE MIST ATTACKS!! yes for random thoughts

billion bruce lees
June 09, 2006, 11:09 PM
wow, what you said makes so much sense.[br][size=1]Posted on: June 09, 2006, 08:57:21 PM

Hello there. First post.

Like some other people around here, i don't feel Danzou's reaction is right. I think Root will get more development.

So that takes me to : " shaken to the core ". "They" could possibly refers to Root members begining civil war inside Konoha. I don't think Danzou is dumb, and has seen tha Sai is not reliable anymore so Sai is not aware of this. We didn't had any clue on Team7's next mission, maybe that is becauce it will not be important regarding the big upcoming event.

Though it could be fun to see some akatsuki action, i kinda doubt it is them who will shake Konoha for now, i feel it is too early. :amuse
yup i think this mission they are on now won't be shown and is equivalent to thier first mission rescuing the cat

C4animax
June 09, 2006, 11:17 PM
On a more serious prediction, i believe that a jinchuurin will come to konoha, to ask for protection against akatsuki...that would be a good moment to introduce two new members of akatsuki...

Edit : OR sasuke oro and kabuto are already trying to take down konoha lol :D
edit 2 : I though that kishimoto might want to keep a bit yamato for his gene, since the first was dead, it will give him a nice character with amazing justu to play with .

billion bruce lees
June 09, 2006, 11:24 PM
yamato, would be the best choice for keeping kyuubi out of his growth

yira_heerai
June 09, 2006, 11:31 PM
yamato, would be the best choice for keeping kyuubi out of his growth

Sasuke sealed the Kyuubi, I think. We shouldn't have to worry about it coming out for a while. Naruto's vowed not to rely on its power anyway. Aside from that, Yamato's jutsu and sealing ability is genetic: he had inerhited the cells of the Shodai. That jutsu is his and his alone.

Tha_bounce
June 09, 2006, 11:44 PM
Sasuke sealed the Kyuubi, I think. We shouldn't have to worry about it coming out for a while.

Sasuke suppressed the Kyuubi's chakra at that moment and not sealed. They are two different things as the discussion and debate on 309 hammered out or was it 308? Sasuke doesnt have the ability to seal the Kyuubi.

billion bruce lees
June 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Sasuke suppressed the Kyuubi's chakra at that moment and not sealed. They are two different things as the discussion and debate on 309 hammered out or was it 308? Sasuke doesnt have the ability to seal the Kyuubi.
corrrectamundo, he pushed back the kyuubi chakra for a while wich was a huge advantage for him during the fight.

but then again i think that naruto was more responsible for kyuubi not coming out than anything

CheckMate
June 10, 2006, 03:24 AM
but they cannot just leave kakashi.
this is team kakashi after all.

i predict bfore they leave the gate, kkashi will show up and it's like "you guys wont go without me ryte?" :p

as to "they" i do agree it's about akatsuki.
so we'll see them again next week.
they have been planning something, and as jiraiya said, they might grow impatiently, so it's time for "they" to move

thejackass98
June 10, 2006, 04:17 AM
well i agree cant leave kakashi behind hehehe more to that i really want to see kakashi's MS again and see him in action

Maple Snow
June 10, 2006, 04:56 AM
yeah there is a high chance of Akatsuki showing up or a member of akatsuki hopefully

yira_heerai
June 10, 2006, 06:06 AM

Ahhh right right, My bad XD;; The point is, I don't think we'll have to worry about Kyuubiness much. I just... suck at wording *s'drops*

binkansarariman
June 10, 2006, 08:01 AM
BEACON (according to Merriam-Webster):
"Etymology: Middle English beken, from Old English bEacen sign; akin to Old High German bouhhan sign
1 : a signal fire commonly on a hill, tower, or pole
2 a : a lighthouse or other signal for guidance b : a radio transmitter emitting signals for guidance of aircraft
3 : a source of light or inspiration"

so "they are coming".. and "BEACON"..? possiblities:
1. a party that will move into kanoha and they will do something with transmitting a signal for guiding others? (more like chuunin exam participants OR akatsuki is invlove here) or;
2. a party of people wil come to kanoha and somebody else (an alien) setup the 'beacon'(Chuunins AND Akatsuki are involve here)..
3. smell like espionage when the word 'THEY' and 'BEACON' come into midst.. akatsuki perhaps

whatever, i wish to read more predictions before the right answer come next week... gambattebaiyo minasan!!!!!

zabuza21
June 10, 2006, 08:08 AM
I'm hoping the next mission is in naruto meeting another jinchurichi and fighting with akatsuki. Getting to see more of akatsuki and more of the villages and naruto world would be awesome..

billion bruce lees
June 10, 2006, 05:47 PM
Ahhh right right, My bad XD;; The point is, I don't think we'll have to worry about Kyuubiness much. I just... suck at wording *s'drops*
it's all gravy baby :tem[br][size=1]Posted on: June 10, 2006, 03:41:34 PM

I'm hoping the next mission is in naruto meeting another jinchurichi and fighting with akatsuki. Getting to see more of akatsuki and more of the villages and naruto world would be awesome..
yup would be so cool, 'cept the title throws me off.
i'm starting to think it really could be others besides akatsuki it's that " they" in the title.

like it could be they as in a known threat, or they as in unknown threat $$!&!$%
does anyone see my delema :faint

thoughts??

kadoman
June 10, 2006, 06:40 PM
Want Akatsuki. Want more Deidara action. Want Itachi action. Seriously, I don't think we're going to see Akatsuki action for a few chapters yet. Kishi has developed a habit of taking the best bits of the manga and then making us wait an eternity for them. We want Akatsuki action? We won't see it for another 20 chapters, then when we get them, it'll last for 2. Then the arc will be over.

billion bruce lees
June 10, 2006, 08:34 PM
Want Akatsuki. Want more Deidara action. Want Itachi action. Seriously, I don't think we're going to see Akatsuki action for a few chapters yet. Kishi has developed a habit of taking the best bits of the manga and then making us wait an eternity for them. We want Akatsuki action? We won't see it for another 20 chapters, then when we get them, it'll last for 2. Then the arc will be over.
they are the icing on the cake, i mean if yhey are shown, everyone jumps to the edge of thier seat. i know i do and will if they are in the next chapter. :amuse

i think itachi will be shown around oro's layer, before they think konoha. :noworry

THETRUTH.com
June 11, 2006, 01:42 AM
It seems that they are going to start focusing on their abilities within a team concept and independantly. Kishi can show some development with them as a team similar to the way Team Gai can coordinate attacks. After or during Team Kakashi development Naruto's new abilities will surface I see him beginning to plan attacks.

billion bruce lees
June 11, 2006, 01:50 AM
It seems that they are going to start focusing on their abilities within a team concept and independantly. Kishi can show some development with them as a team similar to the way Team Gai can coordinate attacks. After or during Team Kakashi development Naruto's new abilities will surface I see him beginning to plan attacks.
now that he isn't relying on kyuubi's chakra, i can see him fighting seriously

DarkManSharingan32
June 11, 2006, 02:07 AM
now that he isn't relying on kyuubi's chakra, i can see him fighting seriously

We, have always seen him fight seriously...lo
What you mean to say is that he will be fighting with HIS own power. Which is something even I, who is not a huge Naruto (character) fan want to see.

Hopefully this means more tactics from Naruto... and hopefully we will see shades of his improvement quickly, like early within the next arc. Something like him planning an attack with Yamato, Sakura and Sai... which is a stark contrast to his "I'LL USE MY RASENGAN" logic...lol

Anyways, i was thinking... What was the FIRST time Konoha's foundation was shaken? Kishi must be refering to the death of Sandaime when he mentions that... Does this mean there will be an assassination attempt on Tsunade? Who knows... But i have a feeling that someone will be dying soon... or else nothing will be really shaken up... lol

billion bruce lees
June 11, 2006, 02:38 AM
if that happens ..so much for not using kyuubi.

naruto will go ape shit

michael
June 11, 2006, 03:24 AM
Naruto dropped his necklace and as far as I could see, in 310, he doesn't have it anymore.

Yamato could try and do his jutsu but can't and get hurt, then Naruto will really test his tollerance to Kyuubi and supress it.

Hemostrat
June 11, 2006, 05:41 AM
How can you tell when he's wearing it or not? I never see the chain part because its always hidden by his shirt o.o

billion bruce lees
June 11, 2006, 06:13 AM
it hit the floor and fell off

DarkManSharingan32
June 11, 2006, 06:22 AM
it hit the floor and fell off

Yeah... But something that valuable Naruto BETTER've picked back up. (Just cause Kishi didn't show it, doesnt mean it didnt occur...)
I mean, the string broke... Thats pretty easy to fix...lol

billion bruce lees
June 11, 2006, 06:44 AM
next chapter prediction

naruto; OMFG.....i lost the ******* necklace! she's gonna kill me.

DarkManSharingan32
June 11, 2006, 06:58 AM
next chapter prediction

naruto; OMFG.....i lost the ******* necklace! she's gonna kill me.

Lol...

You know...
Another way the Chapter Preview from last chap. could be taken...
Is that Kyuubi busts out of Naruto again... and uses that huge ass beam on Konoha (Beacon...lol)

lol... it's late and my mind is wandering...

billion bruce lees
June 11, 2006, 07:00 AM
Lol...

You know...
Another way the Chapter Preview from last chap. could be taken...
Is that Kyuubi busts out of Naruto again... and uses that huge ass beam on Konoha (Beacon...lol)

lol... it's late and my mind is wandering...
to a land far far away.. me too ( should go to bed)

One Eyed Sharingan
June 11, 2006, 07:26 AM
They are coming!!!!!! They are coming!!! Gotta be Akatsuki.

If konoha going to be under attack again, it's gonna be fun (for us, not for konoha people, hopefully we're gonna see everyone else (Nara clan, Inuzuka clan, Hyuuga, Akimichi clan, Yamanaka clan, Aburame clan, other Jounins * I'm dying to see Anko*) in action!!!!

Wonders if Sand ninja will be in help.
And is the chuunin exam finished??? Cuz if Konoha is going to be under attack while Chuunin exam is still being held in konoha, tha's gotta be lots of fun........ (maybe there are spies among the chuunin examinee)

razor
June 11, 2006, 09:02 AM
next chapter we will see more about akatsuki.but i think more about another character.

mpierluissiu
June 11, 2006, 02:50 PM
from now on will see naruto grow the way that we have waited for less kubi more thinking more power ... go naruto :jir_thumb + :yondaime + :narsengan = happy family

rocker2
June 11, 2006, 04:39 PM
Naruto still got the necklace. The crystal just got broken, that's all. Therefore, Yamato's jutsu probably won't work if he tries to use it. Now it's up to Naruto. Though we probably won't see action next chapter, hopefully we'll see some advanced training (though I think we're in for a conversational chapter again :mad).

billion bruce lees
June 11, 2006, 06:15 PM
we'll see that the necklace didn't break.

hopefully, akatsuki, but praying for other jinchuuriki.

rocker2
June 11, 2006, 07:32 PM
I'm pretty sure the necklace broke, but we'll just have to see. As for more jinchuuriki, maybe, though if Kishi is trying to tie up loose ends, inputting more jinchuuriki will just introduce more. Not to mention that there are only nine at most. We've met Gaara and I believe it was said in the manga that Akatsuki have already drained another three. That means we got 4 unknown ones at most which have a higher possibility of being captured by the Akatsuki than being found by Naruto and co. Also, the storyline would be made more concise and action happen sooner if Naruto was the only one left.

donkeyhigh
June 11, 2006, 09:20 PM
We'll see how Sai, Sakura and Naruto can combine their different techniques and how they can work as best, as a team.

I love all the new turns the story has taken, and I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next :D
Kishimoto rules!

VeNoM87
June 11, 2006, 10:01 PM
I'm pretty sure the necklace broke, but we'll just have to see. As for more jinchuuriki, maybe, though if Kishi is trying to tie up loose ends, inputting more jinchuuriki will just introduce more. Not to mention that there are only nine at most. We've met Gaara and I believe it was said in the manga that Akatsuki have already drained another three. That means we got 4 unknown ones at most which have a higher possibility of being captured by the Akatsuki than being found by Naruto and co. Also, the storyline would be made more concise and action happen sooner if Naruto was the only one left.

Aye idd, but they allready captured 2 other instead of 3. So we got Naruto, Gaara (right?), and 2 others so it's possible that there are still 5 others remaining, unless some died because those demons came to the planet a long long time ago.

binkansarariman
June 12, 2006, 03:29 AM
it's something sure that akatsuki and more jinchuurikis will appear in the future episodes, just not sure chuunin exam wil be on or not.. but if there is a possibility of chuunin exam: sasuke and naruto surely will be in it.. as they both out of their territory for 2 and a half years.. and they are pretty much genin by contracts..

i guess it'd be very much interesting if there is a chuunin exam.. esp if we want to see akatsukis, team7 and Oro gangs clashes in the exam; everybody with their own wicked agendas.. and plus we can see of more new talents like Konohamaru's and from other hidden villages.. perhaps some old characters that Naruto once helped or even new jinchuurikis battled in the exam..

zerocharisma
June 12, 2006, 03:42 AM
ALL of my predictions have been wrong.

So here's another one--trying to keep a perfect score here--

They're out on their Advanced Cat Rescue mission, see an SOS flare go up in the woods, and find Akatsuki trying to capture Next Jinchuuriki Target. But it's 2-tail, Nekomata, sworn enemy of the Kyuubi, and a three-way fight ensues.

Just a thought--

BTW, ye translators of renown--the word you're translating into "core" and "beacon" -- are there other translation possibilities for those words?

donkeyhigh
June 12, 2006, 08:05 AM

They're out on their Advanced Cat Rescue mission, see an SOS flare go up in the woods, and find Akatsuki trying to capture Next Jinchuuriki Target. But it's 2-tail, Nekomata, sworn enemy of the Kyuubi, and a three-way fight ensues.

Just a thought--

BTW, ye translators of renown--the word you're translating into "core" and "beacon" -- are there other translation possibilities for those words?

But it's 2-tail, Nekomata, sworn enemy of the Kyuubi, and a three-way fight ensues.

AT that point I actually laughed out loud.. I don't do that allot :p and right now I'm sitting in school, pretending to do some "real work"..
LOL, for real. :p
*cuddle*

Shambler
June 12, 2006, 11:19 AM

Just a thought--

As cool as seeing Kyuubi vs another jinchuuriki would be, I don't think it its going to happen in this arc. My reasoning is simply that in order to fight another Jinchuuriki Naruto will have to lose it again and use the Kyuubi chakra, possibly going KN4 (if he is losing) - and if Kishi fails to show Naruto using any new jutsu for the third arc running there is going to be a fan revolt.

Also in 310, Tsunade says 'I've got another mission lined up for you' in response to Naruto saying 'We're not giving up'. So perhaps the mission in Sasuke related. Maybe they have got wind of Itachi being nearby and they are going to use Naruto as bait.

I predict all four genin teams+Kakashi+Jiraiya+Tsunade vs Itachi+Kisame lol :p

venicia777
June 12, 2006, 11:50 AM
sadly yeah!!! it may really be sasuke related. i am finally getting tired of seeing naruto all the time. Where are the other characters. i want to see the growth of lee, neji, hinata, ino, chouji, tenten, etc etc. i am thinking kishimoto may do an arc with any of the others- if he is thinking wha i am thinking.

Dracul
June 12, 2006, 11:56 AM
I predict all four genin teams+Kakashi+Jiraiya+Tsunade vs Itachi+Kisame lol :p

There is no way it would require that kind of army to fight off kisame and itachi. Jiraiya, Gai and Neji could do it. Or any other group of 3 or 4. Itachi is extremely strong, but only against single target. If you double or triple team him, he's mortal. Think about Gai fighting him in his particular anti sharingan style, then Neji coming up from behind and giving him 64 strikes. :p These sort of things make me smile. Plus, Kisame would be completely destroyed by Jiraiya. If you even through in a couple more chunnins or genin (naruto), the fight becomes even more tilted. But quite frankly, i am just excited to see what happens.

Predictions:
>Mission is not important.
>Interruption by Konoha Invasion.
>Naruto is the target.
>Naruto shows what he learned with Jiraiya (Finally).

alaindc
June 12, 2006, 01:08 PM
hmm... i hve 1 thing for sure.. it couldn't be the chunnin exams... =^_^= cause then, it would only involve naruto as an examinee... cause every other genin from his batch has been a chunnin.. or, jounin. hmmm... and i don't think that konohamaru and his gang graduated yet.. =^_^= so it would really be boring.. =^_^=

- maybe kishi wants naruto to go from genin --> hokage ehehe =^_^=

R_Scorpio
June 12, 2006, 01:14 PM
Do you remember chapter 301, where Orochimaro and Kabuto are talking about a bingobook.
Orochimaro wants Kabuto to make a false bingobook about the anbu-members who work directly for the hokage.

I predict while team 7 are going on a mission, maybe with Kakashi, the false bingobook will come out in Konoha and to follow the false book, Yamato will be in the book.

Hmz, I am curious what will happen.

billion bruce lees
June 12, 2006, 02:32 PM
i assume he will die, most assasins usually get thier target.

unless they are idiots :p

CheckMate
June 12, 2006, 02:39 PM
nah.. akatsuki will move now.

as for team kakashi's mission, maybe it has sth. to do with jinchuuruki, yeah maybe they are asked to investigate sth., somewhere

cerventus
June 12, 2006, 03:17 PM
Maybe we see only 1 akatsuki member. A kage bunshin user himself.
Battle royale wth naruto.

Show us fury- Orange Storm of Konoha.

btw, i think only Jiraiya and Gama Bunta knows how strong Naruto truly is. Even Naruto does not realized that yet thus the half a year development period in this arch.

body flicker
June 12, 2006, 03:50 PM
naruto and the new team kakashi are going to go on some sort of a mission and akstusaki is going to start thier move on capturing naruto and when they get to konohna thier going to star a whole bunch of trouble and somehow naruto and the gang are going to find out and rush back home

ibra87
June 12, 2006, 05:11 PM
I doubt it will have anything to do with akatsuki. We've just had a damn many chapters long arc about them. Kishi probably wanted to trick us by saying they and "coming again"

billion bruce lees
June 12, 2006, 05:42 PM
please let there be alot of destruction.

need evil fix

omg tsunade akatsuki wiped out the hidden cloud!!!

mercycubed
June 12, 2006, 06:18 PM
No Akatsuki sneak attack.
Team7 will assassinate some missing-nins in one of the country's we have not seen yet.
When they return, Team7 earns the nickname "Kakashi's Helldogs" within the village, but to the rest of the Narutoverse, they will go by the title, "Cerberus7."

DarkManSharingan32
June 12, 2006, 07:31 PM
No Akatsuki sneak attack.
Team7 will assassinate some missing-nins in one of the country's we have not seen yet.
When they return, Team7 earns the nickname "Kakashi's Helldogs" within the village, but to the rest of the Narutoverse, they will go by the title, "Cerberus7."

Lemme guess...
Tsunade changed her name to Hera, and Ino becomes Aphrodite...
All the Akamichi change their last name to Dionysus?

Pshhh....
I'd be pretty funny though...lol

j0ny
June 12, 2006, 07:41 PM
dude... nothing will happen this week besides discussing the next mission. We all know that Kishi makes the manga go at a snails pace, so only expect the minimum. I believe that besides discovering the mission from the "beakon", there will be 4 pages of no text, just nervous expressions on everyones face... except Yamato cause he is kakashi-kool.

billion bruce lees
June 12, 2006, 11:31 PM
dude... nothing will happen this week besides discussing the next mission. We all know that Kishi makes the manga go at a snails pace, so only expect the minimum. I believe that besides discovering the mission from the "beakon", there will be 4 pages of no text, just nervous expressions on everyones face... except Yamato cause he is kakashi-kool.
lol, but the last couple chapters since the itachi/ kakashi fight have given me near coronaries!

it has been a visceral experience.

maybe i'm too drawn in, but this is not in the realm of kiddie cartoony ridiculousness in any way shape or form.

it hurts waiting for the next chapter.

thejackass98
June 13, 2006, 01:29 AM
ahh i say jus quit trying to guess who might be coming cuz too many probablities it could also be the nude nins of open freedom village then maybe jiraya might go crazy if its women nude nins hahahaha well it could be posible

razor
June 13, 2006, 05:56 AM
the most ever boring prediction i ever read....but my prediction is,i want to see akatsuki.yeah.akatsuki will appear shortly.

kunai-knight
June 13, 2006, 06:51 AM
my prediction
akatsuki shows up in some hooded cloaks and use a mist jutsu to create that spooky effect. Then they announce that they are changing their name from Akatsuki (day break) to sunset. Itachi cant take the tension between his old village and akatsuki so he twitches his nose and an old michael jackson song starts playing. He taps his feet, and snaps his fingers, starts dancing and the whole of konoha joins in like in 13 going on 30. The freakin end. lol :D

no real predictions from me i'm afraid lol

Adam_xx
June 13, 2006, 07:13 AM
Talk, talk, talk...! xD

bapti
June 13, 2006, 08:39 AM
I think we'll see a mission that involves some investigation into this Uchina Madara fellow. Since team 7 can't get sasuke for a while (again!!) then I think we'll see Naruto and co doing some prep work before they try again and some investigation into the Kyuubi to figure out how they can help Naruto keep a lid on his powers.

uv12345
June 13, 2006, 09:52 AM
I think team 7 will never be untited

Cbot
June 13, 2006, 10:32 AM
I really can't predict what is going to happen.All I know is that there is gonna be a chunin exam soon.

billion bruce lees
June 13, 2006, 10:39 AM
I really can't predict what is going to happen.All I know is that there is gonna be a chunin exam soon.
your avatar makes me realize oro has always been that way

Reiya
June 13, 2006, 01:22 PM
I just don't know what's going to happen. We haven't seen any action from Team 8, Ino, or Temari. We don't know if this chapter the Akatsuki are going to try to get Naruto again. Can someone at least give me a sane explanation for this?[br]Posted on: June 13, 2006, 11:21:00 AM_________________________________________________

That's something I know is true.

billion bruce lees
June 13, 2006, 03:11 PM
*dirty mind at work*

THETRUTH.com
June 13, 2006, 06:49 PM
I think this chapter will talk about the next mission. Also I think when Uchiha Madara is finally brought up it will come from someone other than Naruto. Not sure if we see Akatsuki since a meeting with them will most likely mean a failed mission and/or casualties.

ibra87
June 13, 2006, 07:20 PM
They will probably talk about the mission this time, which will lead to more talking in chapter 312, and then someone drawing a weapon or using a jutsu in the end of chapter 313. So cheer up lads, probably at least 3 more chapters before you get to see a start of a fight.

kunai-knight
June 13, 2006, 09:44 PM
@ibra87

are you implying that u want to see sai fight? or are u not talkin literaly about 'drawing a weapon'? lol

billion bruce lees
June 14, 2006, 02:00 AM
@ibra87

are you implying that u want to see sai fight? or are u not talkin literaly about 'drawing a weapon'? lol
nice, i wonder what kind he will draw :tem

razor
June 14, 2006, 03:36 AM
LOFL.Drawing a weapon is really cool.
next prediction after last boring chapter is:-
no fighting,i agree with some of u
still with akatsuki mission
or maybe other team members mission.
or maybe a boring chapter again.LOFL

Adam_xx
June 14, 2006, 03:53 AM

Lol, lol, lol...
Just realised...
UnTITed?
Agreed bruce, a dirty mind...
Lmao! xD

Zap
June 14, 2006, 03:59 AM
Maybe it will be a fat jinjurichi with a 4 tailed pig bijuu in him :P !!! moyhahah

thats why its called beacon :P

ibra87
June 14, 2006, 04:00 AM
@ibra87

Not only Sai who got a weapon... :O

R3sistance
June 14, 2006, 05:33 AM
I think by they are coming, we can assume this means something external to Konoha (so not the roots, and to be honest, by now I think the roots are just people that want to live in peace and willing to do ANYTHING to maintain that peace)

Konoha could be shaken up in two ways, one they are attacked from the inside, or two a sercet of Konoha's History is brought to light, Maybe the sercet of the Ucicha(spelling) Clan or something. Beacon could be Konoha itself or a person, I do doubt the Akatusi, as they like to remain hidden. And having lost a member too recently, and almost lost another one to Naruto's new style of hitting someone with Resengan, they are not going to risk taking on Naruto in an area with so many enemy.

briofreez
June 14, 2006, 06:11 AM
i think their next mission is to train naruto to use his own chakra. the kyuubi chakra is now suppressed or hidden deeper beneath naruto's consciousness. he wont stand a chance against akatsuki if he is powerless.

c'mon kishi! give naruto some more of "THAT" jutsu. kage bunsihn, rasengan, oodama rasengan? thats 3 years man! ichigo became a shinigami and learned bankai in less than 2 mos!

Navid.
June 14, 2006, 09:29 AM
"The Leaf will be shaken to its core again..."they're" coming!"

Could the shaken to the core statement have something to do with Root (Root and Core have similar meaning), maybe the mission that Tsunade was talking about has to do with investigating the Root, but then why would they bring Sai??

Also why does it say "The Leaf will be shaken to its core again"? Will something happen that has happened before? Maybe Chunnin exams, where "They're coming!" is referring to participants from the other hidden villages, and Core is referring to the Gennins...?

Basically I have no idea... :darn :p

Edit: I forgot about the Beacon part, well a beacon is something that stands out from the background, maybe It's referring to someone special who will appear, or maybe someone on the team will show/prove their strength... in the chunnin exam... ... ... seriously I have no idea.

billion bruce lees
June 14, 2006, 10:55 AM
i think their next mission is to train naruto to use his own chakra. the kyuubi chakra is now suppressed or hidden deeper beneath naruto's consciousness. he wont stand a chance against akatsuki if he is powerless.

c'mon kishi! give naruto some more of "THAT" jutsu. kage bunsihn, rasengan, oodama rasengan? thats 3 years man! ichigo became a shinigami and learned bankai in less than 2 mos!
hey i think sai with all his root training, would be the perfect helper( next teacher, best trained by someone on the level of hokage( danzou) to get naruto's chakra under control, i mean he's so controlled.

Cbot
June 14, 2006, 11:26 AM
your avatar makes me realize oro has always been that way

Always been what?A kid?

billion bruce lees
June 14, 2006, 11:35 AM
Always been what?A kid?
evil, like when sandaime described him.

Cbot
June 14, 2006, 01:24 PM
evil, like when sandaime described him.

I really hope that they make a Sannin gaiden.I always wondered how the sannins grew up and why did Oro became evil.They show him as a kid and he's so calm.

Hotsuma
June 14, 2006, 01:56 PM
Will we finally get to see what "that" justsu is??

On a side note, I think the fourth hokage is Naruto's father. Maybe "that" jutsu will enable Naruto to communicate or exchange places with him?

Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki
June 14, 2006, 02:43 PM
I think by they are coming, we can assume this means something external to Konoha (so not the roots, and to be honest, by now I think the roots are just people that want to live in peace and willing to do ANYTHING to maintain that peace)

Konoha could be shaken up in two ways, one they are attacked from the inside, or two a sercet of Konoha's History is brought to light, Maybe the sercet of the Ucicha(spelling) Clan or something. Beacon could be Konoha itself or a person, I do doubt the Akatusi, as they like to remain hidden. And having lost a member too recently, and almost lost another one to Naruto's new style of hitting someone with Resengan, they are not going to risk taking on Naruto in an area with so many enemy.

Akatsuki is coming to propose a deal to Tsunade: "Give us Naruto, or we'll shake you up good"
Tsunade refuses, of course, so akatsuki disappears... To propose the same deal to Danzou.
"Take Naruto for us, and we will not destroy Konoha"
Danzou would chose to trade rather than risk the safety of Konoha... Que battle between Danzou and Tsunade.

VeNoM87
June 14, 2006, 04:32 PM
Maybe it will be a fat jinjurichi with a 4 tailed pig bijuu in him :P !!! moyhahah

thats why its called beacon :P

maybe it should be bacon instead of beacon? ^^[br]Posted on: June 14, 2006, 02:28:10 PM_________________________________________________

Akatsuki is coming to propose a deal to Tsunade: "Give us Naruto, or we'll shake you up good"
Tsunade refuses, of course, so akatsuki disappears... To propose the same deal to Danzou.
"Take Naruto for us, and we will not destroy Konoha"
Danzou would chose to trade rather than risk the safety of Konoha... Que battle between Danzou and Tsunade.

Imo what your saying really sounds possible :) Though Sai will do everything in his power to stop that from happening.

jerger
June 14, 2006, 04:33 PM
A. that jitsu... is it something related to the tails? meaning... dont use your tails or you'll hurt your friends again

B. a new jitsu, that he shouldn't use until a last resort so he doesnt show off all his abilities when he is being watched?

C. yawn... nothing new... maybe he doesnt want the frogs to get hurt?

Snake1786
June 14, 2006, 04:59 PM
akatsuki appears for sure and kills sai or something like that.

alexavila
June 14, 2006, 04:59 PM
I think it is about time we know more about Naruto's past.. why was HE chosen for the FOX and else... what is his relation with the fourth .. or as some predict the akatsuki leader..
anyways...
akatsuki is coming !!!

billion bruce lees
June 14, 2006, 05:02 PM
next chapter, naruto cuts loose! plus "that jutsu" ! :o

i figured this out of the last chap title tease*using non-existant decoder ring* :smile-big

seadolpdhinblue14
June 14, 2006, 09:37 PM
Well I think it is interesting that Team 7 has one elite (maybe captain?!?) ANBU, the best person under ROOTS, a chuunin, great medic and apperentice of the fith and a Jinchuuriki, genin also the ero-sannin apperintice! something is eerie about that. Then Sasuke is missing and Kakashi is still injured. so team 7 goes on the mission ends up seeing Sasuke and then Orochimaru decides to use them as pawns to kill the akatsuki members. Also he mentioned the Akatsuki moving in on them. I just have a feeling something big is going to happen. For the first time in my life I don't know what is going to happpen! o well then next chapter comes out in a 1 hr and 43 min. hehe i can do my math this late LOL[br]Posted on: June 14, 2006, 07:25:23 PM_________________________________________________Or mabe (looking at everybody elses thougths popped something i my mind) Naruto goes take the Chuunin exams and then the Akatsuki AND Orochiamru show up! how about that! well then war Sasuke will see Itacji again and goes beserk again *sigh* when will he ever know! You know what thought just struck me Itachi always worked with a team to become stronger (ANBU captain, cell...) and Sasuke doesn't use teamwork at all. When he did he became alot stronger and happier. I wonder if that has struck anybody? it is just weird! maybe we will find more detail about the Uchiha masacre in Itachi point of veiw (meaning y he did it)

billion bruce lees
June 14, 2006, 11:06 PM
Well I think it is interesting that Team 7 has one elite (maybe captain?!?) ANBU, the best person under ROOTS, a chuunin, great medic and apperentice of the fith and a Jinchuuriki, genin also the ero-sannin apperintice! something is eerie about that. Then Sasuke is missing and Kakashi is still injured. so team 7 goes on the mission ends up seeing Sasuke and then Orochimaru decides to use them as pawns to kill the akatsuki members. Also he mentioned the Akatsuki moving in on them. I just have a feeling something big is going to happen. For the first time in my life I don't know what is going to happpen! o well then next chapter comes out in a 1 hr and 43 min. hehe i can do my math this late LOL[br]Posted on: June 14, 2006, 07:25:23 PM_________________________________________________Or mabe (looking at everybody elses thougths popped something i my mind) Naruto goes take the Chuunin exams and then the Akatsuki AND Orochiamru show up! how about that! well then war Sasuke will see Itacji again and goes beserk again *sigh* when will he ever know! You know what thought just struck me Itachi always worked with a team to become stronger (ANBU captain, cell...) and Sasuke doesn't use teamwork at all. When he did he became alot stronger and happier. I wonder if that has struck anybody? it is just weird! maybe we will find more detail about the Uchiha masacre in Itachi point of veiw (meaning y he did it)
yeah sasuke isn't a team player

CheckMate
June 14, 2006, 11:17 PM
well.. sasuke WAS a team player :)

i dont think there will be a chuunin exam. it consumes time, and tell us nothing.
what, do u expect naruto to beat those genin and bcome chuunin?
that's unlikely gonna happen

as for oro, what's the point in showing up soon?
isnt it safer to just wait and then take sasuke's body?

i do believe and hope 'they' is referred to akatsuki, or at least soneone/somnething cool'

billion bruce lees
June 14, 2006, 11:20 PM
well.. sasuke WAS a team player :)

i dont think there will be a chuunin exam. it consumes time, and tell us nothing.
what, do u expect naruto to beat those genin and bcome chuunin?
that's unlikely gonna happen

as for oro, what's the point in showing up soon?
isnt it safer to just wait and then take sasuke's body?

i do believe and hope 'they' is referred to akatsuki, or at least soneone/somnething cool'
that sucks, i now realize from pt 1 i have an emotional bond with sasuke.*eyes float skyward remeniscing*

thejackass98
June 15, 2006, 01:34 AM
naruto pulls off that jutsu which jiraya warned not to use cuz it only works on jiraya because it is a perverted technique

kunai-knight
June 15, 2006, 01:40 AM
lol u can tell the last chapter wasnt that exciting. Otherwise by now someone would have squealed 'cant wait for 311!' or sumthin along those lines. Doesnt seem like no one's hyped up about tomoroz release...suprising how fast the week went. :noworry

Lolz anyone willing to start a contest to see who will be first to reply to Touch's post? :tem

Pakkun
June 15, 2006, 01:50 AM
Sasuke won't leave orochimaru since he needs his help to kill itachi
+Naruto wants to stop orochimaru from taking sasukes body

=Naruto will try and hunt down and kill itachi

The next arc will be a mission to gain information about itachis location, with the team meeting the new akatsuki along the way

billion bruce lees
June 15, 2006, 02:11 AM
Sasuke won't leave orochimaru since he needs his help to kill itachi
+Naruto wants to stop orochimaru from taking sasukes body

=Naruto will try and hunt down and kill itachi

The next arc will be a mission to gain information about itachis location, with the team meeting the new akatsuki along the way
if they can't even fight sasuke???!!!

The Touch
June 15, 2006, 03:03 AM
NARUTO - 311 (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/NARUTO%20-%20311.zip)
NARUTO - 311 (http://rapidshare.de/files/23100320/NARUTO_-_311.zip.html) (RapidShare)

Enjoy!

4ghost
June 15, 2006, 03:04 AM
Thank you. Incredible a dialog heavy chapter. I can't wait to find out all of what is being said in this chapter.

yopakfu
June 15, 2006, 03:05 AM
You're the man The Touch! Thnx!

destinator
June 15, 2006, 03:07 AM
Yeahhhh thanks a lot the touch :D <3

binkansarariman
June 15, 2006, 03:13 AM
sankyu dattebayou Touch sama!!

destinator
June 15, 2006, 03:16 AM
To be true. I am a bit dissapointed by kishi...its his typcal "next chapter 311 the big boom comes" and when we get the new chapter there isnt the slightest thing about what he was talking in the last chapter as "next weeks prediction". Well still cant wait for a translation.

harlita
June 15, 2006, 03:20 AM
Direct Download - Mirror Request please

http://www.666satan.net/manga/naruto/311/311.zip

barbapapa
June 15, 2006, 03:26 AM
Another DD link here: http://yagami76.free.fr/Naruto.zip
:)

Faith
June 15, 2006, 03:28 AM
Thanks! :smile-big

harlita
June 15, 2006, 03:29 AM
Yes - indeed (loves thetouch).

Didn't see it up here, uploaded it.

Thanks for the mirrors guys.

Adam_xx
June 15, 2006, 03:35 AM
Thanks heaps for the early release! xD

harlita
June 15, 2006, 03:40 AM
Just being in the right place at the right time. *thumbs up*

enzomars
June 15, 2006, 03:45 AM
hehe what a coincidence... already out he?
Thanks Touch!

harlita
June 15, 2006, 03:45 AM
*fidgets* this is only the second time i've actually posted the raw here as well as over at narutofan - i figure people dont want to wait long. *sweatdrop*

FC3S
June 15, 2006, 04:01 AM
thanks Touch!

**SPOILER**

Sai is reading about how to get along socially with people. (dropping san and kun and stuff from names, being familiar and such, not really important just character developement)
Sakura invites him to go meet the team leader Kakashi. (some joke stuff in between not really important)
Naruto tried to tell Kakashi about Sasuke, but he says he's already heard from Yamato.
Naruto says he isn't strong enough to take Sasuke back by force, and they talk about how Sasuke's developement is unnaturally fast.
Kakashi says all they have to do is become stronger than Sasuke then.
He says he's been thinking of a training that is best suited for/only possible by Naruto, and that this training will in some ways make him surpass Kakashi.
end!

next chapter, "Training"!

destinator
June 15, 2006, 04:09 AM
Muha if this summary is true then I can only laugh about kishi...not that I dont like the way but sometimes it seems to me he doesnt even know how the next chapter will go...last week he said "they're comming" this week they say they want to train ? kishi confuses me abit >.<

kadoman
June 15, 2006, 05:01 AM
Haven't yet read a translation but visually, this chapter has got the thumbs up from me! Great start to a new arc - very reminicient of the 'good old days' chapters. Nice to see Naruto reflecting sadly on his encounter with Sasuke. Damn, but I wish I wasn't at work today!! Damn!

Points to Kishi for being back on form.:D

Optimist
June 15, 2006, 05:03 AM
thanks Touch!

**SPOILER**

Sai is reading about how to get along socially with people. (dropping san and kun and stuff from names, being familiar and such, not really important just character developement)
Sakura invites him to go meet the team leader Kakashi. (some joke stuff in between not really important)
Naruto tried to tell Kakashi about Sasuke, but he says he's already heard from Yamato.
Naruto says he isn't strong enough to take Sasuke back by force, and they talk about how Sasuke's developement is unnaturally fast.
Kakashi says all they have to do is become stronger than Sasuke then.
He says he's been thinking of a training that is best suited for/only possible by Naruto, and that this training will in some ways make him surpass Kakashi.
end!

next chapter, "Training"!

naruto will surpass kakashi ! thats great

destinator
June 15, 2006, 05:05 AM
naruto will surpass kakashi ! thats great

it was clear that he will someday surpass him...but I really wonder...if naruto will train again. What was he doing the past 2.5 years ? I mean we havent seen a real development yet and he wants to train again already o.O I cant believe jiraiya hasnt taught him anything really good in the past years...

billion bruce lees
June 15, 2006, 05:10 AM
room of spirit and time training!!! inside naruto. :tem

kakashi is gonna tsukyomi naruto :XD :XD :XD :XD :XD :XD :XD

j0ny
June 15, 2006, 05:12 AM
it was clear that he will someday surpass him...but I really wonder...if naruto will train again. What was he doing the past 2.5 years ? I mean we havent seen a real development yet and he wants to train again already o.O I cant believe jiraiya hasnt taught him anything really good in the past years...

Jiraiya is a slacker.. it makes sense that Naruto didn't really develope too much.

BTW. the "THAT" justsu was just the kuibi tails deal. Naruto didn't learn anything else, otherwise he would have used it during the whole "save sasuke" mission.

I want Naruto to learn something amazing. I wonder if Kakashi will teach it to him?

Arsonist
June 15, 2006, 05:13 AM
Haven't yet read a translation but visually, this chapter has got the thumbs up from me! Great start to a new arc - very reminicient of the 'good old days' chapters. Nice to see Naruto reflecting sadly on his encounter with Sasuke. Damn, but I wish I wasn't at work today!! Damn!

Points to Kishi for being back on form.:D

Agreed. A very good chapter in my opinion. Some humor again, very nice. And I really like those final words from Kakashi.
Naruto getting stronger, visually stronger at least. pls?

destinator

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn you made my day (: that was very funny but you know....nothing is impossible o.O *feaaaar*

Arsonist

omg, you're insane! :p

destinator
June 15, 2006, 05:18 AM
Damn I really fear that his joke could become true o.O

enzomars
June 15, 2006, 05:18 AM

Woooowwww ... you got some imagination there woooo.
And that might be true.

But since it involved only Naruto a was thinking that it maybe Kyuubi related (again).
Otherwise Naruto getting stronger than Kakashi is a pure miracle :XD

dantheman0000
June 15, 2006, 05:25 AM
i've said it before, there is a reason y kishi has not shown any of naruto's jutsu's that he may have learnt. i still aint to sure where he is going with this but im sure its got suming to do with kakashi talking about training naruto.

on another note.....KAKASHI IS BACK WOOOP.....hopefully now we will see more of his mangekyou or it will at least explain how he got it. this also leaves an opening for more character development in the other teams.

conan
June 15, 2006, 05:30 AM
well since sakura was talking purely about sasuke's abnormal speed, I would think its a speed jutsu, and well we all have been exposed to hiraishin no jutsu in the kakashi gaiden, kakashi said that with this training naruto would even surpass kakashi himself, what do you guys think about this?

siegfried
June 15, 2006, 05:43 AM
what happened to the mission they were attending?was it only an unsignificent mission?

pfft after all the predictions about akatsuki and jinchurukis see what we got this week.Training again?

I cant believe naruto was slacking for the last 2,5 years.there should be some new jutsus he learned.I think naruto would accomplish better on his own instead of going with jiraiya.

destinator
June 15, 2006, 05:47 AM
lol just one thing....dont trust kishis next weeks prediction ? i guess we might see akatsuki attacking konoha next week even the chapter says training...no just kidding but kishi should stop with this...I've seen to many fake predictions of him in the last time and I am a bit sick of it...I hope that we will SEE training next time and nothing completely different...

Elmdorz
June 15, 2006, 05:55 AM
Oh well, we all know what kind of teacher jiraiya is now hes a hermit and what not. Im sure he was much different when he trained the 4th. Either way its interesting to see Kakashi has special training for naruto. As far as the chapter prediction, i guess kishi has his own way of interpreting things. I mean for one, "they're coming" to him meant team 7 coming to visit Kakashi, because that is what happened. As far as beacon, though there physically wasnt a beacon it must of been symbolic to him i suppose. Oh well I like the chapter.

jabbament
June 15, 2006, 06:09 AM
Well, if you look up Beacon on dictionary.com, part of the definitions is:

1. A signaling or guiding device, such as a lighthouse, located on a coast.
2. A radio transmitter that emits a characteristic guidance signal for aircraft.
3. A source of guidance or inspiration.
4. A signal fire, especially one used to warn of an enemy's approach.

#3. A Source of guidance or inspiration.

Now that Team-Kakashi is left wondering how they'll save Sasuke (maybe even about how they're going to fight him if he's beyond saving), Kakashi has something planned to make Naruto's strength surpass Sasuke's. (i.e. he was their Beacon of Hope.)

And for next week...I don't know, I think it'd be interesting if Kakashi did Tsukyomi Naruto and them...that would solve the time problem with Akatsuki in Konoha or Orochimaru making another move at Konoha...since the training could theoretically be finished in a second earth time.

We know that Itachi can hold that world for at least 3 days...we don't know if that's the limit or if its just something he choose randomly to avoid wasting his time (since it feels like 3 days for him also), or if it drains too much of his strength.

If the training was done that way, then Kakashi is going to end up right back in the Hospital (since he isn't fully recovered it seems)...which means Yamoto will have a chance to shine...hopefully...! Unless of course the training turns Naruto into high Jounin maybe even Hokage level randomly...well, Hokage level would be kinda lame, so a high Jounin level it is!

LightReaper
June 15, 2006, 06:16 AM
Well, if you look up Beacon on dictionary.com, part of the definitions is:

#3. A Source of guidance or inspiration.

Now that Team-Kakashi is left wondering how they'll save Sasuke (maybe even about how they're going to fight him if he's beyond saving), Kakashi has something planned to make Naruto's strength surpass Sasuke's. (i.e. he was their Beacon of Hope.)

And for next week...I don't know, I think it'd be interesting if Kakashi did Tsukyomi Naruto and them...that would solve the time problem with Akatsuki in Konoha or Orochimaru making another move at Konoha...since the training could theoretically be finished in a second earth time.

We know that Itachi can hold that world for at least 3 days...we don't know if that's the limit or if its just something he choose randomly to avoid wasting his time (since it feels like 3 days for him also), or if it drains too much of his strength.

If the training was done that way, then Kakashi is going to end up right back in the Hospital (since he isn't fully recovered it seems)...which means Yamoto will have a chance to shine...hopefully...! Unless of course the training turns Naruto into high Jounin maybe even Hokage level randomly...well, Hokage level would be kinda lame, so a high Jounin level it is!

That sounds like a really plausible idea, and it'd be awesome to see more Naruto/Kakashi interaction, now Sasuke isn't being trained by Kakashi anymore he can show off some of his less Sharingan related abilities and teach them to naruo. I doubt it's hiraishin though because I think it'd need the combined efforts of Jiraiya and Kakashi over an extended period of time, something Kakashi doesn't have. This is one on one between Naruto and Kakashi, probably intense training.

I imagine then that in the background there will be Sai character development - meet the rookie 9. We can also see some around town interaction and get a chance to see how the other rookies are doing, this part would probably be played by Sakura if she goes on missions a la naruto filler style, with random members from the other teams.

It's a far stretch but I think my first paragraph is pretty accurate. I'd fucking love it if Kakashi told Naruto about his father during the training (guess who?), and tells him about HIS bloodline limit, relating to stamina.

enzomars
June 15, 2006, 07:29 AM
Haha ... i wonder if Itachi 've been doing the same thing over all those years ... tsukiyoming him self and training in his
virtual world. Wich would explain how his stronger than Kakashi though he's younger than him :-)
Can't wait to see if it's really what Kakashi had in mind hehe!

If someone can teach Hiraishin to Naruto it can only be Kakashi. Remember that he was still in Yondi's team after Obito got killed
so he had the occasion to see him (yondi) doing it ( Hiraishin no jutsu) with his new eye (sharingan). So Kakashi may know the
theory or principles behind Hiraishin.

crakbaby23
June 15, 2006, 07:43 AM
well they mainly focused on how fast sasuke was, so it has to be some sort of speed training, kakashi is prolly the fastest(next to Gai?) jounin in the leaf, altho i do feel kinda upset, its like naruto hasn't learned anything wile training with jiraya, his attitude has changed to, he use to love training ninjutsu but in his convo with sakura he said he doesnt even feel like doin it

jabbament
June 15, 2006, 07:58 AM
Eh, I do kinda question the training Naruto received. My guess is that it was more a long the lines of:

"Naruto, learn how to control the Kyuubi and you'll become much stronger..."
(Jiraya was the one who said that since Naruto had so much Chakra, he should work on learning how to tap into it and use powerful jutsu...)

2.5 years learning how to control a demon's power? Seems a lot more reasonable than:

The whole hour it took Ichigo to make his hollow submit...

About the whole Kakashi knowing the fundimentals of Hiraishin, its possible yeah. I find it hard to believe that someone as wise as Sandaime (and who knew hundreds of jutsu) failed to document things he's learned over the years, and the same with Yondaime...considering he had some very unique (and helluva strong) abilities, I don't think its beyond belief that he'd have documents how he discovered and was able to use some of the techniques he was able to. He was a genius, he loved his village, and I don't think he'd want to potentially weaken his village by letting all of his jutsu and knowledge die.
Not to mention Yondaime was active in the last Great Ninja War...and I believe he was smart enough to know he wasn't invincible, and since he's the complete opposite of Naruto (as Naruto is right now), he'd have kept something prepared incase he died...

But, this just random speculation on my part. I'm helluva curious as to what this training is going to be. :amuse

enzomars
June 15, 2006, 07:59 AM
Yosh ... Sasuke was on drug pills all this time. 2 years on megamass weight proteins anabolic gainers and others :-) fatburners ... hmm is it fair?
What a cheater :darn

jabbament
June 15, 2006, 08:02 AM
Eh, in the persuit of power, in his mind, there is no such thing as cheating. :p

Oh, and :

well they mainly focused on how fast sasuke was, so it has to be some sort of speed training, kakashi is prolly the fastest(next to Gai?) jounin in the leaf
Yeah, Gai is fastest Jounin (we don't know all of the Jounin, but when Gai opens some of his Life Gates he blows everyone away with his speed and strength)...although, Kakashi has the ability to open an unknown number of Life Gates himself...(I know he opens the first gate in the Anime...I'll have to check the manga.)

kadoman
June 15, 2006, 08:32 AM
Yosh ... Sasuke was on drug pills all this time. 2 years on megamass weight proteins anabolic gainers and others :-) fatburners ... hmm is it fair?

Didn't it say he might have been on drugs or he might have learned a forbidden jutsu? Haven't read enough different translations yet for me to be sure.

nova_1813
June 15, 2006, 08:33 AM
I really hope its not a stoping time chamber state naruto goes into, b/c forums will than once again be filled with all those annoying naruto is dbz threads spawning all over the place just like in the VotE fight.

carpethead
June 15, 2006, 08:33 AM
The more I think about this the more. The more my brain goes "Oh Yeah!". This is an opening to a new pimped out Naruto. Which will keep people from complaining about "the only thing Naruto can do is use kyuubi chakra" and put those Sasuke lover in there place. Personally I hope this training involves an uncompleted, dangerous, has a chance of killing naruto kinda regime developed my another hokage.

Adam_xx
June 15, 2006, 08:37 AM
Wait, I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this yet...
But because of all the rumours going around about Yondaime being his father...
Maybe this "thing" that Kakashi is talking about is a skill of speed...
So, another Yellow Flash is born... xP

choucha0308
June 15, 2006, 08:40 AM

:rofl I think he must be disqualified :smile-big

And for this chapter : Naruto was trained during 2.5 YEARS by THE legendary senin, The sensei of the sensei of Kakashi and he learn mainly....nothing interesting...

And now, in 2.5 DAYS, Naruto will become 1000 more powerful than before :notrust

Ichigo, Sangoku, you have a new friend like you :(

aptenergy
June 15, 2006, 08:49 AM
my prediction is hiraishin no jutsu + kage bunshin (tajyuu kage bunshin if necessary). essentially yondaime's jutsu taken to another level.

Wait sorry. Actually, the better idea is hiraishin no jutsu + tajyuu kage bunshin + rasengan. bwahahahaha....

Lego_las
June 15, 2006, 08:52 AM
2.5 year Naruto was training with Jiraya….most of people think that he should learned a lot of techniques, you’ll have remember talk between Jiraya and Orochimaru during Sannin battle, their different opinions in question “Who is ninja”. Jiraya didn’t say that he will “teach” Naruto new jitsu but “train”. We know that Jiraya thought that Naruto should be able to use demon chakra sleeping in him(he didn’t knew what we’ll happen if Naruto get inpatient). We have seen Naruto developing in previous chapters with using his clones, scrolls with weapons (no doubt several strong jitsus Jiraya have teached Naruto like “that” jitsu), even normal kuybi form(I mean the form when he used Oodoma rasengan), but cause of his character this trainig goes further on and naruto even lost himself in fourth kyubi mode.
I am more interested in new training. Why only naruto can do it? It’s obvious that it won’t be kuybi connected, but his stamina and great amount of chakra? Even Kabuto said (during Chuunin Exams) that Naruto will become monster if he’ll able not to waste his chakra.

destinator
June 15, 2006, 08:53 AM
:rofl I think he must be disqualified :smile-big

And for this chapter : Naruto was trained during 2.5 YEARS by THE legendary senin, The sensei of the sensei of Kakashi and he learn mainly....nothing interesting...

And now, in 2.5 DAYS, Naruto will become 1000 more powerful than before :notrust

Ichigo, Sangoku, you have a new friend like you :(

yep thats really pathetic....but maybe he will talk about his training in the past years when he trains with kakashi

mercycubed
June 15, 2006, 08:56 AM
What a great chapter!
1. The training. Oh! Only Naruto can complete it? It must require huge amounts of chakra. First feeling is the Hiraishin.
2. The new submystery between Kakashi and Sai. Why would Kakashi have heard about Sai? Would he know of Sai because he is a member of root? Is Sai on the all-time top10 assassins of Konoha? When Sai states that Kakashi has probably heard of him, my immediate thought was from the Wave Country Arc, "In this world, there exists kids younger than you, yet stronger than me."
3. I was wondering if there would be some Sai and Sakura romance just to piss off Naruto. There is still room for it. But hopefully, this little exchange takes the romance out of Team7.

Lego_las
June 15, 2006, 09:03 AM
Romance between Sai and Sakura won't be ,cause Sai charaterised her "UGLY".

LightReaper
June 15, 2006, 09:10 AM
Romance between Sai and Sakura won't be ,cause Sai charaterised her "UGLY".

I dunno, it'd be a nice twist and would give Sasuke a nice wake up call.

"OH SHI- Sakura's with penis boy now? Damnit all, there goes my revival plans."

One Bad Mo Fo
June 15, 2006, 09:11 AM
I know what the training will be!
Kakashi:"Naruto joo are stupid! You must go to teh libray anu lucribrate day and night til you're not so stupid no more"
it'll be like when Naruto learned that chakra control was important, by ridding himself of a crippleing weakness he'll have an incredible upsurge in strength.

P.S.
LightReaper, love your sig

mercycubed
June 15, 2006, 09:26 AM
I know what the training will be!
Kakashi:"Naruto joo are stupid! You must go to teh libray anu lucribrate day and night til you're not so stupid no more"
it'll be like when Naruto learned that chakra control was important, by ridding himself of a crippleing weakness he'll have an incredible upsurge in strength.
I don't know what lucribrate is or means, do you mean lubricate? and if so, just exactly what do you do in the library?

Naruto studying ninjutsu for a few chapters would be more interesting than Hiraishin. In light of the fact that Kishimoto spent 4 or so pages talking about the library and baka Naruto, the library training would not be far-fetched.
Props out the ONe Bad Mo Fo and lucribrating...whatever that may be.

LightReaper
June 15, 2006, 09:28 AM
Doubt it, the way Kakashi worded it was that he would be taking part in his training, teaching him. I hardly call pointing out books for him to read is training, especially when at this point the kind of things that would help him wouldn't be learned in books - forbidden jutsus. Besides, the lovable naruto would never sit and read books.

jabbament
June 15, 2006, 09:38 AM
I don't know what lucribrate is or means, do you mean lubricate? and if so, just exactly what do you do in the library?

Naruto studying ninjutsu for a few chapters would be more interesting than Hiraishin. In light of the fact that Kishimoto spent 4 or so pages talking about the library and baka Naruto, the library training would not be far-fetched.
Props out the ONe Bad Mo Fo and lucribrating...whatever that may be.

Quote from that oh-so-wonderful dictionary.com for lucubrating (which is what I think he meant):

lu·cu·brate Pronunciation Key (lky-brt)
intr.v. lu·cu·brat·ed, lu·cu·brat·ing, lu·cu·brates

To write in a scholarly fashion; produce scholarship.

Hirashin training is more boring than Naruto sitting around reading? Personally, I'd much rather watch him do something physical rather than "training his mind"...how exciting can things be with Naruto reading a book?

It's of course true that Naruto is a moron when it comes to books and school, but that's one of those things I don't think is going to change till he's 5+ years older and has fully matured (he still acts like a kid, 'cuz he is a kid...and the normal kid doesn't like school and learning).

I enjoy chapters with more text in them...I hope the next few chapters we have a good balance instead of a whole lot of pages of action and absoutely no plot...and I'm with everyone who wants to know the truth about Naruto and Yondaime, and I also hope to find out why the hell Naruto has never asked.

Kakashi training Naruto would be awesome (and what Naruto has wanted since back during the Chuunin Exam). :p

One Bad Mo Fo
June 15, 2006, 09:44 AM
thanks jabbament, spelling pwns me

guess I shoulda used this: http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=lucubration (http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=lucubration)

walkie
June 15, 2006, 10:10 AM
yyaahhhooo finalyy naruto will truely become strong....eheheh i am happy for that :D

dylec
June 15, 2006, 10:10 AM
Another pleasant transition chapter. Good for building relation & plot.
We have Sai learning to be more 'human'. Kakashi is now ready to teach Naruto something (new). Poor kid, he waited so long, but he finally has Kakashi teaching him something. ;]

Lego_las
June 15, 2006, 10:26 AM
lol just one thing....dont trust kishis next weeks prediction ? i guess we might see akatsuki attacking konoha next week even the chapter says training...no just kidding but kishi should stop with this...I've seen to many fake predictions of him in the last time and I am a bit sick of it...I hope that we will SEE training next time and nothing completely different...

Prediction for this chapter was "Beacon" nothing more

mpierluissiu
June 15, 2006, 11:12 AM
I cant believe naruto was slacking for the last 2,5 years.there should be some new jutsus he learned.I think naruto would accomplish better on his own instead of going with jiraiya.

people naruto learned new stuff but it was not the time for him to show it the ligths were on sasuke that time. now we will see all that he learned with jiraiya and see him geting real strong on mind body speed seals etc....

Iwanin
June 15, 2006, 11:21 AM
Didn't it say he might have been on drugs or he might have learned a forbidden jutsu? Haven't read enough different translations yet for me to be sure.

She said it was a possibility. Literally. Trust me on this one. I might not be Nihongaeri, but I didn't get that little legend that says "Translator" for nothin' ;)

Here's the line:

"When I asked Tsunade-Sama about it, she said there was the possibility that they'd used kinjutsu and administered drugs during his training...seeing as how they have Kabuto with them..."

As I understand it, it's not so much that he used Kinjutsu per se, but that kinjutsu was used to enhance his abilities - whether Orochimaru and Kabuto used it on him or if he used it himself is a moot point - though it was probably both. The point is that it was for ability enhancing purposes.

Well, I liked this chapter a lot better than the last one. We saw Naruto's still not completely over Sasuke's attitude, so that's always a good sign.

On the other hand, Kakashi's "well, become stronger" response kinda irked me, :darn .

You could also see the "busu" (butt-ugly) line coming a mile away... :tem

I think it's likely what Kakashi's talking about *is* Hiraishin no jutsu. See, the line is: "Aru imi de ore wo koeru kamoshirenai..."

"You might even surpass *me*, so to speak/in a certain way."

What is tantilizing to note is that he's not saying Naruto will become stronger, just that "you could say" he'll "overtake him." While it's not the only possible interpretation, I think he's referring to speed.

Hiraishin no jutsu is shunshin no jutsu. Shunshin is speed enhancement through chakra. The speed and distance one travels in an instant determines the amount of chakra expended. Since even without the kyuubi Naruto has a considerable amount of chakra, it stands to reason that having even greater control over it could confer him the ability to use shunshin like the rest only wish they could.

Plus - I mean, Naruto = learns the Fourth's Jutsus. We had a rasengan arc in part one, and the Fourth used Hiraishin even more than rasengan, so it stands to reason we'll now have a "hiraishin arc."

destinator
June 15, 2006, 11:24 AM
Prediction for this chapter was "Beacon" nothing more

Uhm?

hisshouburaiken:

The Leaf will be shaken to its core again..."they're" coming! Next time: "Beacon"!

Nihongaeri

The village of Konoha shakes yet again... "They're" coming! Next Issue "Signal Flare"!!

I think it was more....

conan
June 15, 2006, 11:27 AM
well about the 2.5 years naruto went with jiraiya, I think it went well, fpr people who dont remeber naruto is still 15 years old and still a genin, now jiraiy lifted his whole level alltogether, as in speed, skill, weaponry, use of kage bunshin and modifying his jutsus like the rasengan.
just look at the difference between naruto at the first bell test and the second, he was able to keep up with kakashi for a while, he had no openings when kakshi tried to get him, I call that improvement, never the less his improvement has been overshadowed by his opponenents, akatsuki, orochimaru, and sasuke, we are talking about the few best ninja's that exist in naruto's world and he was able to keep up with them, that means he is good.
second thing is, I loved this chapter with all the team sevenconversation, sai is just like a little kid, he should try and do things differently than manuals sometimes, he actually seemed adorable in this chapter :amuse.
finally, I said before in this thread that I expect the jutsu to be hiraishin, for three reasons which are first, sakura concentrated on how fast sasuke was and the need to be able to approach his speed, second was that the jutsu was only suitable for naruto, third is becuase kakashi said it would make naruto more powerful than even him, which hiraishin kind of fits, so tell me what you guys think about this arguement.

last thing is I agree with iwanin that the next arc will be similar to the rasengan arc in means of training,
he will learn a new jutsu after the principles being explained and such, though the real work would be quite hard after the theory.

Lego_las
June 15, 2006, 11:41 AM
Kakashi talked about training not about "single jitsu" I think this trainig will consist off knowledge(i think SaKura will bring Naruto to library) and physical training+ some jitsu

Iwanin
June 15, 2006, 11:51 AM
third is becuase kakashi said it would make naruto more powerful than even him, which hiraishin kind of fits, so tell me what you guys think about this arguement.

Not "more powerful." He said that Naruto would overtake him, so to speak. To me, it's a reference to the speed confered by hiraishin no jutsu.

billion bruce lees
June 15, 2006, 11:58 AM
Woooowwww ... you got some imagination there woooo.
And that might be true.

But since it involved only Naruto a was thinking that it maybe Kyuubi related (again).
Otherwise Naruto getting stronger than Kakashi is a pure miracle :XD
i said it because naruto is the only one tsukyomi can't kill by draining his chakra while he fights it, and he could have to fight a billion kakashi's.

Enter4None
June 15, 2006, 12:01 PM
Great chapter! Angst to the minimum and actual good times! "hag" :XD

Even if Naruto gets "stronger" than Kakashi, he still has a loooong way to go before he gets near Kakashi's experience and knowledge. If we compare their chakra capacity and endurance/stamina, Naruto should be already "stronger" than Kakashi but we know (for obvious reasons) that's not true.

Granted, Naruto had a 2.5 years of training with a legendary sannin (which is the sentence cool kids are using nowdays :eyeroll :amuse), but that didn't show because Naruto wasted most of his chakra (and Kyuubi trumph card) on Orochimaru and thus rendered him useless against a just rested Sasuke.

Also, it seems that most people here are really desperate for Naruto to learn more jutsus the 4th used (namely, the hiraishin jutsu), I don't mind that but it would certainly diminish the traits that made Yondaime unique.

mageofdeath
June 15, 2006, 12:15 PM
this was the best chapter I've read since the save sasuke arc started, its thoroughly great and gets back to the naruto I like, which is about hard work beating geniuses...

Enter4None
June 15, 2006, 12:47 PM
Eh, in the persuit of power, in his mind, there is no such thing as cheating. :p

It's only cheating if you get caught! :eyeroll ~heh!

Orochimaru might consider twice the drugs that his next host (Sasuke) is consuming, you know, the "shrinkage" of certain body parts because of the use of steroids... Sai is ought to have a ball with this fact.

About the whole Kakashi knowing the fundimentals of Hiraishin, its possible yeah. I find it hard to believe that someone as wise as Sandaime (and who knew hundreds of jutsu) failed to document things he's learned over the years, and the same with Yondaime...considering he had some very unique (and helluva strong) abilities, I don't think its beyond belief that he'd have documents how he discovered and was able to use some of the techniques he was able to. He was a genius, he loved his village, and I don't think he'd want to potentially weaken his village by letting all of his jutsu and knowledge die.

But for Naruto to inherit them at this point?, don't know but I feel that's unlikely to happen. A Kyuubi-based training or learning to work around the sharingan are more plausible plots.

Anyway I do too can't wait for the trainning to begin! ... wow, it has been at least a month since I've got back to be unable to tolarete the waiting for next chapter :amuse

Iwanin
June 15, 2006, 01:06 PM
Orochimaru might consider twice the drugs that his next host (Sasuke) is consuming, you know, the "shrinkage" of certain body parts because of the use of steroids... Sai is ought to have a ball with this fact.

A couple of balls, more like... :tem

But for Naruto to inherit them at this point?, don't know but I feel that's unlikely to happen. A Kyuubi-based training or learning to work around the sharingan are more plausible plots.

Actually, I think the last arc served to effectively "strip the kyuubi" from Naruto. In other words, it's now established that Naruto can no longer rely on it.

1. He does so, and he puts his friends at risk, plus his lifespan decreases.
2. It's useless against Sasuke.

On the other hand, the speed conferred by hiraishin could work wonders against sharingan by making Naruto faster than the eye can see.

So I'm guessing Kakashi will have Naruto learn teleportation jutsus and make Sakura study genjutsu...

jabbament
June 15, 2006, 01:23 PM
It's only cheating if you get caught! :eyeroll ~heh!

Haha, I've never thought about that...although, when is Sai going to see Sasuke naked...?

Anyway I do too can't wait for the trainning to begin! ... wow, it has been at least a month since I've got back to be unable to tolarete the waiting for next chapter :amuse
Maybe not at this point, but eventually perhaps. Yamoto is doing his best to seal off Kyuubi's powers (which is why he was selected to stand in for Kakashi), so Naruto doesn't hurt himself...so, as long as Yamoto is around, Naruto can't rely on the Kyuubi's powers (and yes, Naruto still has his necklace).

Well, extreme speed would work around the Sharingan more than anything else, no? I'm not saying I want Naruto to become "omgwtfbbqinsanelylolpowerfulroflmao" strong...but at least let him keep up.

But yeah, the training is going to be interesting...it does seem like Kakashi is going to train Naruto, but Kakashi is still recovering (isn't he?), so I wonder how he's going to manage...

enzomars
June 15, 2006, 01:39 PM
i said it because naruto is the only one tsukyomi can't kill by draining his chakra while he fights it, and he could have to fight a billion kakashi's.

can't kill by draining his chakra while he fights it : Very good point!

aptenergy
June 15, 2006, 01:40 PM
What annoys me about Naruto's development, even if he picks up Hiraishin, is how he's so... limited. That is to say, I've been wanting him to be a more intelligent, thoughtful, tactical ninja with a wide variety of jutsu and techniques at his disposal - of course his particular techs will have a certain slant, but if he wants to be Hokage, learning Hiraishin is not simply going to cut it. Sure, we think Hiraishin has lots of uses, but typically Naruto only uses his jutsu in really stupid ways - from going Kyuubi to simply gain a power boost to using Rasengan with abandon to Kage Bunshining for anything and everything. (side note: It feels like most of my friends and I that talk about Naruto together are confident that Naruto hasn't really picked up anything additional from Jiraiya, because if he had we probably would have seen it by now.) I predict Naruto will learn Hiraishin through some flaky (read: non-standard-Naruto-style) method and then use it in very specific (read: nonversatile) ways in every single experience he will ever have in the future.

Versus Sasuke, Hiraishin will give Naruto an advantage, but I don't expect it to end the battle - Sasuke'll think of something to counter it (because Sasuke actually forms strategies as opposed to Naruto's random luck and flashes of insight) and then Naruto will need to improve more and blah blah blah.

and as much as I want Sakura to study genjutsu, it's useless against Sasuke... but probably useful everywhere else. although it might be interesting if Sakura could learn some anti-Sharingan defenses...

and slightly off topic, it would help if Kishimoto got the other members of the original Rookie 9 involved in learning some anti-Sharingan tactics too.. first person I'm thinking of is Neji... but anyway, yeah.

Iwanin
June 15, 2006, 02:01 PM
Versus Sasuke, Hiraishin will give Naruto an advantage, but I don't expect it to end the battle - Sasuke'll think of something to counter it (because Sasuke actually forms strategies as opposed to Naruto's random luck and flashes of insight) and then Naruto will need to improve more and blah blah blah.

Don't expect Naruto to get "smart" until damn near the end of the series. It's where he's lacking the most, but his lack of intellect is part of his charm, so to speak. So I don't really think "hiraishin" will even the odds - it's just what comes next.

I'm betting Naruto will develop his own original jutsu only at the very end, because he needs to "become smarter" to do that.

Also, notice that other than Kakashi and Itachi, no character Kishimoto's ever made has made use of various different types of jutsu: they all have their "style" and develop variations on it. All we saw Sasuke do a couple of chapters ago is some variations on Chidori. In fact, pretty much the only two "generic" jutsu are "kagebunshin", "kawarimi" and "kuchiyose." Naruto uses Kagebunshin to the point he doesn't need kawarimi, and he can already (sometimes) summon Gamabunta, so...

glasskatana
June 15, 2006, 02:32 PM
Wow, I guess this chapter makes Sasuke the steroid pumping baseball player (::cough:: barry bonds ::cough:: ) of the ninja world. :p That makes me feel better about his unusual strength growth. Plus he definitely looked druggy, dark circles under his eyes, bad temper, crazy talk about severing bonds and giving up his body.

venicia777
June 15, 2006, 02:36 PM
Don't expect Naruto to get "smart" until damn near the end of the series. It's where he's lacking the most, but his lack of intellect is part of his charm, so to speak. So I don't really think "hiraishin" will even the odds - it's just what comes next.

i agree. Naruto being stupid or low in the mental faculty business is a theme for many manga super strong heroes (Goku, Ichigo are clear examples). Him becoming smart- i dont think so. He probably will become smarter in the use of techniques to fight.

So, if that "Jutsu" that jiraiya referred to isnt Hiraishin, then this may be it ( i presume kakashi saw Yondai use it). But whatever the case, you got to love SAI- he is my favorite character now.

Reui
June 15, 2006, 02:50 PM
Something tells me that Jiraiya taught Naruto the basics of Hiraishin but since Jiraiya never full learned it he couldnt completely teach him it. Kakashi probably spent alot of time talking to Jiraiya while in the hospital and with Kakashi "Copy Cat" ing it he could fill in the holes that Jiraiya left out. Like maybe we watch Naruto use it and he teleports himself straight up in the air and falls down, or flys into a tree or something.
Thats probably why Jiraiya would tell him dont use it, because he couldnt reliably control it.

Even with Hiraishin i still think it would take more for him to over come Sasuke, even if hes faster than him he cant touch him because of flowing Chidori.

fremeer
June 15, 2006, 02:58 PM
the problem is we never see naruto's growth in a real fight, against akatsuki, he did some nice moves but kakashi controlled that fight. Against sai+kakashi some nice manoveurs but again nothing. Agaisnt sasuke less than nothing. Kyuubi dont count. Fucking jiraiya ur useless

jabbament
June 15, 2006, 03:06 PM
Like maybe we watch Naruto use it and he teleports himself straight up in the air and falls down, or flys into a tree or something.
Thats probably why Jiraiya would tell him dont use it, because he couldnt reliably control it.

Even with Hiraishin i still think it would take more for him to over come Sasuke, even if hes faster than him he cant touch him because of flowing Chidori.

Hiraishin is used in conjunction with seals that are placed on something/someone.

Its not a random teleportation jutsu. Need proof?

A Seal is placed on that guys foot. (http://www.myimagehub.com/files/3236/narutocrap/naruto_ch240_p08.png)

Yondaime senses the seal and... (http://www.myimagehub.com/files/3236/narutocrap/naruto_ch240_p09.png)

Appears behind that guy and offs him. (http://www.myimagehub.com/files/3236/narutocrap/naruto_ch240_p10.png)
(Note, Rin is mistaken...if that was just his Shunshin no jutsu we wouldn't have seen him place a seal...and besides, Rin isn't Yondaime and doesn't know exactly what he was doing. And Yondaime's normal speed was legendary, so she wouldn't be able to tell a difference.)

Here, he kills 50 enemy Ninja. (http://www.myimagehub.com/files/3236/narutocrap/naruto_ch242_p04-05.png)
He doesn't randomly teleport or summon another dimension that lets him warp around or any crap like that. He has those 4 Ninja throw a whole bunch of Kunai with his special seal on them (the same seal that Yondaime placed on that guys foot), and as they throw them, he teleports between all the Kunai and slaughters away.

And Yondaime was nowhere near Kakashi... (http://www.myimagehub.com/files/3236/narutocrap/naruto_ch244_p16.png)
But he still managed to teleport there from quite a distance.

Its all about the seals... ;)

For Naruto, learning how to use the seals and learning how to teleport to them is going to be hard. (If he ever learns how to use it...Yondaime was an incredible genius.)

Enter4None
June 15, 2006, 03:12 PM
So, at the end Sasuke has become a junkie -- it runs in the family. Notice how he and his brother have that red eye thing going on all the time... and since Team 7 is not strong enough for an intervention, now they need to train their counseling skills.

I so totally get the under theme here :noworry

Seriously, I have a feeling that aside from the training, nothing big will happen for a while (like new Akatsuki members being introduced).

Time to show off the rest of the new and improved "Rookie" teams.

LightReaper
June 15, 2006, 03:19 PM
Agreed, there needs to be a quiet period as it's been main character heavy these past arcs. Let the secondary characters get a bit more interaction in, like Shino's t.tness at Naruto not recognising him... wimp.

FC3S
June 15, 2006, 03:21 PM
thanks for the info Jabbament, I didn't notice the seal thing the first time i read it!
I don't think it would be too cool if Naruto became fast anyways, I mean it doesn't suit his character style. maybe with kyuubi, but characters like Sasuke and Kakashi suit speed. Lee and Gai are taijutsu specialists so that works too. (btw Sakura isn't talking about Sasuke's speed specifically, she says "seichou speed" which is speed of developement/growth)
but if it's not speed he's working on then what could it be? Sakura has power now (like tsunade), so if Naruto became physically stronger than her she'd be overshadowed.

I have no idea what the training will be.

crakbaby23
June 15, 2006, 03:41 PM
um if it is hirashin, any1 forgetting? where the hell is naruto gonna get the special kunai's from?, yondaime apparently carried a shitload whereva he went? i doubt u can just buy them like the regulars

destinator
June 15, 2006, 03:44 PM
um if it is hirashin, any1 forgetting? where the hell is naruto gonna get the special kunai's from?, yondaime apparently carried a shitload whereva he went? i doubt u can just buy them like the regulars

I think that are normal kunais with the special seal placed on them...so it isnt that hard.

Enter4None
June 15, 2006, 04:11 PM
Hiraishin is used in conjunction with seals that are placed on something/someone.

For Naruto, learning how to use the seals and learning how to teleport to them is going to be hard. (If he ever learns how to use it...Yondaime was an incredible genius.)

Now imagine a combo with Naruto and Sakura (if the training is actually to master the Hiraishin), were Sakura uses her superhuman strenght to throw the kunai... astonishing lenghts would be covered...

billion bruce lees
June 15, 2006, 04:45 PM
What annoys me about Naruto's development, even if he picks up Hiraishin, is how he's so... limited. That is to say, I've been wanting him to be a more intelligent, thoughtful, tactical ninja with a wide variety of jutsu and techniques at his disposal - of course his particular techs will have a certain slant, but if he wants to be Hokage, learning Hiraishin is not simply going to cut it. Sure, we think Hiraishin has lots of uses, but typically Naruto only uses his jutsu in really stupid ways - from going Kyuubi to simply gain a power boost to using Rasengan with abandon to Kage Bunshining for anything and everything. (side note: It feels like most of my friends and I that talk about Naruto together are confident that Naruto hasn't really picked up anything additional from Jiraiya, because if he had we probably would have seen it by now.) I predict Naruto will learn Hiraishin through some flaky (read: non-standard-Naruto-style) method and then use it in very specific (read: nonversatile) ways in every single experience he will ever have in the future.

and as much as I want Sakura to study genjutsu, it's useless against Sasuke... but probably useful everywhere else. although it might be interesting if Sakura could learn some anti-Sharingan defenses...

and slightly off topic, it would help if Kishimoto got the other members of the original Rookie 9 involved in learning some anti-Sharingan tactics too.. first person I'm thinking of is Neji... but anyway, yeah.
naruto has grown, he was gettin' into it , but who expected a full body chidori.??

Enter4None
June 15, 2006, 05:04 PM
Two big revelations then, Sasuke may be using kinjutsu to make himself stronger, or he's taking drugs and Naruto is about to learn something to make him own... sorry, sorry, pwn everyone.

It's kinda funny at the fact that as soon as Sasuke kicks their asses they blame it on steroids.

King
June 15, 2006, 05:11 PM
It's weird how Naruto didn't learn much from Jiraiya, but then again Jiraiya never did have much confidence in Naruto's abilities as far as his aptitude with ninjutsu, always muttering to himself how Naruto was a complete scrub with that stuff. It seems like during the three years of their training Jiraiya focused more on bringing out the Kyuubi because he believed - perhaps wrongly - that the Kyuubi was Naruto's greatest weapon. He even says this specifically once, that Kyuubi would be Naruto's trump card and that he would have to learn how to control it. Jiraiya never had much faith in Naruto without Kyuubi; though he did admire his pupil's determination he decided the best way to direct that was to have him try to harness Kyuubi's full powers.

The three years of training with Jiraiya then were to bring Naruto's bijuu to its current capacity of the four-tailed incarnation. Jiraiya realizes this is a mistake later of course when he finds out Naruto can't remember what he's doing at this four-tailed state; that bijuu CAN'T be completely harnessed even with Naruto's incredible determination and his own enormous chakra. These past three years then were effectively "wasted," as Naruto might have learned some new tricks, such as Rasengan with bunshins, the primary thrust of his training has proven, albeit powerful, also dangerous to his allies, and hence useless (btw why is Naruto still using two clones to Rasengan, when he did one-hand rasengan in the Valley of the End in the Kyuubi state after his left hand was incapacitated?)

Now, the training Kakashi proposes (I don't think it will be Kakashi doing the actual Teaching, since it's said that the training is something Naruto can only do himself; also, though Naruto and co. still call Kakashi teacher, Kakashi's not really in that capacity anymore, as he says at the beginning of part 2) will entail some secret revealed about Naruto's heritage, since I think it's implied that only Naruto can go through this power training. Why Naruto? What's special about him as a ninja, besides being the container of the Kyuubi? And in my opinion the training cannot involve the Kyuubi, since Jiraiya already trained Naruto in the ways of the Kyuubi, so why only Naruto? There HAS to be some secret about Naruto, some backstory... that entails that the power offered will be his alone.[br]Posted on: June 15, 2006, 03:05:56 PM_________________________________________________Also, I don't think we'll be seeing any copies of Yondaime's jutsu. Sasuke's currently at the stage of inventing his own jutsu with Chidori Nagashi; Naruto won't be able to hold his own by learning or copying some legendary jutsu from the past. The point is that this era now belongs to the generation of Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura; we will be seeing new jutsu from them that they make or adapt themselves. Part 1 of Naruto was about adolescent training from the legendary figures of the previous generation; Part 2 should be about self-learning if there is to be any instruction at all.

billion bruce lees
June 15, 2006, 05:22 PM
i can't quote you king, so

@king jiraiya wanted him to be able to take out as much of the kyuubi chakra as needed without him going ape shiza

just from the bell test kbs', and meeting chiyo for the first time kbs' he seems pretty improved, and coordinated.

he's now buddy, buddy with kyuubi...hellooo!

i'm telling you guys, kakashi is gonna tsukyomi naruto( don't tell me that no one thought about it when itachi first did it to kakashi??

i was like hmmn, y'know if there was some way for naruto to get itachi to help him train by using a "nice" version of that whole 3 days in a split second thing, that would be just like THE ROOM OF SPIRIT AND TIME from dbz!!!! hmmmn.

now look who has a ms :XD :XD :XD

eroda
June 15, 2006, 05:56 PM
im not paying attention to any other conversations or, points but what i think is the training is for Shushin no jutsu kakashi knows how its done but lacks the "skills" to perform it,

and in 309 i think it was with sasuke and orochimaru stopping him doing "that" jutsu , he was doing kuchiosei edo tensei

C4animax
June 15, 2006, 06:02 PM
Oh man this chapter is sweeter than i expected, still strange to see sai being a nice fella...Can't wait for next chapter to come :D. Anyone else see how kishimoto is digging a way to bring sasuke back smoothly? The guy is on drug, that would explain everything...but lol to say that :D!!

ps : Didn't read any other comment..

billion bruce lees
June 15, 2006, 06:56 PM
Oh man this chapter is sweeter than i expected, still strange to see sai being a nice fella...Can't wait for next chapter to come :D. Anyone else see how kishimoto is digging a way to bring sasuke back smoothly? The guy is on drug, that would explain everything...but lol to say that :D!!

ps : Didn't read any other comment..
aw, dude..please read :crying

conan
June 15, 2006, 07:06 PM
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=856.0
well here is the a thread that has the data book page of hiraishin no jutsu, translated by pazuzu.

by the way the clothing of everyone in this chapter seemed a bit better, sasuke loet the ridiculous shirt that stops above his torso and is wearing new normal clothes, naruto is wearing a normal shirt and trousers and the shirt seems to be a dark colour instead of orange, and sakura's clothes changed a bit too.

glasskatana
June 15, 2006, 07:38 PM
um, I think you meant to say Sai lost that ridiculous shirt that stops above his torso.

zaijan_85
June 15, 2006, 08:28 PM
GREAT CHAPTER
surpassing kakashi omfg, this training is going to be intense
but if kakashi thought of this, why doesn't he go through the training also

Reui
June 15, 2006, 09:49 PM
I missed the part about the seals good catch on that.

Id like to see naruto thinking alot about the Flowing Chidori and maybe taking his Rasengan to the next level the way sasuke up'd his game.

An idea would be Field Rasengan, Using Clones and an IMMENSE amount of Chakra to surround the target in a giant rasengan that implodes.

Sephy7KillerMech
June 15, 2006, 10:18 PM
i uhh.. kinda called the whole druggy thing... sorry had to get that out there. druggy sasuke, it was so obvious. anyway, i think the special training will definitly be dangerous and i'm hoping it's hiraishin.

MasterOdin
June 15, 2006, 10:23 PM
Good chapter. It's interesting to see how Sai and Sasuke are mirroring each other, with one connecting more with his emotions while the other is shutting them off.

It certainly will be interesting to see what training Kakashi has for Naruto. I doubt it will be the hiraishin. More likely it will be related to countering the sharingan. Remember, Kakashi spent some one-on-one time training Sasuke and might have some insights.

corsair
June 15, 2006, 10:23 PM
So after three years of training under a sannin, naruto is not up to kakashi level.naruto is really shit

Sentou Ryoku
June 15, 2006, 10:58 PM
Wow, another "training with Naruto" arc...At least when the anime catches up to this point they'll have a good reason to pad his training with fillers.

WarmIce
June 15, 2006, 11:59 PM
If Naruto takes another sidelined training session that goes on -- for more than 3 chapters -- I think I'll pass. Been there. done that. seeing it again.

I hope Kishimoto isn't running out of new ideas, and looping everything that is Naruto back to being Yondaime-related. Honestly, Naruto has had 3 years of training already, and nothing much manifested, how much more does he want us to see?

jabbament
June 16, 2006, 12:19 AM
So after three years of training under a sannin, naruto is not up to kakashi level.naruto is really shit
Kakashi is one of Konoha's top Jounin's (hell probably THE top Jounin). If Naruto (a Genin), came out of his 2.5 years of training at Kakashi level, that would have been a horrible move on Kishimoto's part. The fact that Naruto didn't reappear overpowered (unlike thew new Sasuke), keeps things interesting.

Wow, another "training with Naruto" arc...At least when the anime catches up to this point they'll have a good reason to pad his training with fillers.
Yeah...hopefully its not as long as the Rasengan training...

If Naruto takes another sidelined training session that goes on -- for more than 3 chapters -- I think I'll pass. Been there. done that. seeing it again.

I hope Kishimoto isn't running out of new ideas, and looping everything that is Naruto back to being Yondaime-related. Honestly, Naruto has had 3 years of training already, and nothing much manifested, how much more does he want us to see?
Then the solution is simple. Take a few weeks break from Naruto, and wait till things pick up again. A lot of people (myself included) are looking forward to this training. Reading 3-4 new chapters back to back is a great thing. :p

And running out of new ideas? We don't know the relationship between Naruto and Yondaime (which, is hopefully going to be revealed soon). If Naruto is indeed Yondaime's son, why shouldn't Naruto follow in his father's footsteps and learn some of the techniques that made him so awesome?

And we didn't see any of Naruto's training...maybe in a flashback or two, but that's all. Seeing this Chuunin level Naruto training is probably going to be a lot more intense than the Rasengan training...and there's nothing stopping Kishimoto from interrupting the training with something big.

No one knows where Kishimoto is taking the Manga. All we can do is trust in him to keep giving us awesome chapter after awesome chapter. He won't let us down.