PDA

View Full Version : Devil Oz

McFranky
January 29, 2008, 03:58 PM
Here we go..after coloring so many panels I decided to color a double spread..first off..this shit took sooo much time, it was unbelieveable. I entered this in this weekly contest.

http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/images/32944/large/1_OZ.jpg (http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8137/ozaf7.jpg)

Pls Comment and more xD

Waeyen
January 29, 2008, 04:03 PM
Very Nice

Luckas
January 29, 2008, 05:04 PM
Wonderful!!!

Imitorar
January 29, 2008, 08:35 PM
That is DAZZLINGLY AMAZING coloring, McFranky, wonderful work. One of the few Oz colorings I like. (In part because it doesn't make him green for some reason, and in part because it's awesome.) And I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I think that your avatar and sig are AWESOME.

Mugiwara_no_Jack
January 30, 2008, 03:13 AM
as usual great!

I like how you've colored his skin because I've imagined Oz exactly like that and not that red color which Oda decided to use ^^

lordHokage
January 30, 2008, 01:31 PM
Wooow, awesome. keep it coming. :o :D

McFranky
January 30, 2008, 05:52 PM
That is DAZZLINGLY AMAZING coloring, McFranky, wonderful work. One of the few Oz colorings I like. (In part because it doesn't make him green for some reason, and in part because it's awesome.) And I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I think that your avatar and sig are AWESOME.

Great you enjoyed this picture and double thanks you enjoy my ava/sig =D I'm pround on this thing too^^

as usual great!

I like how you've colored his skin because I've imagined Oz exactly like that and not that red color which Oda decided to use ^^

Hey thanks...the colors i used are just a little bit different from those oda used...but great you liked it^^

Absolutio
January 31, 2008, 06:30 AM
awesome work! Congraj on making it into the advanced colorist contest!

weixiaobao
February 02, 2008, 08:23 PM
:wtf.... hope you colors more of this type ...

Salamander
February 02, 2008, 08:34 PM
Wonderful!!
but the picture is quite small

RealMonkey
February 08, 2008, 08:01 AM
Wonderful!!
but the picture is quite small

klick on it you idi xD then it should be quite big.

B2T

As usual McFranky, this is a great work of yours. What is your next big step? What are you coloring right now?