PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 231 Discussion [Bleach]

Dragonzair
June 09, 2006, 11:27 AM
WOOHOO!! XD Get your Bleach candies over HERE! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4738.new#new)
---------------------------------------------------------

:spaz I don't know what to say of this chapter. XD

Except...SPAZ DAY! XD

I have yet to read DJudge's lovely translations [edit=I finally have! :O], so I really have no idea what's going on (especially due to the crappy cam pics), anywho. From what I can see, there's a discussion between Ukitake and Mr. 69 (:eyeroll), and Hisagi wonders what Orihime is doing in SS. Apparently, she's sparing, and training with Rukia in the 13th Division! :O

And I have to say YOSH! The Arrancars arrive, and the first to notice them are the group sent by SS! (Isn't that Arrancar gal really pretty? <3) Then we get to see another fight! Shinigamis vs. Arrancars! Who'll win?

Scene moves back to Ichigo and company. Ichigo sensing something, runs outside and...!

Confront Grimmjow!!!!

Whatcha think gonna happen next? Predict away! (no spamming, of course)

_________________________________________________Get chapter 231 over HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4954.0)!

sylenttragedy
June 09, 2006, 07:24 PM
After looking through the chapter, it looks like there is going to be some good conflict comming up. I still think ichigo isn't ready to fight Grimmjow... and i think the guys from SS are in over there heads. Maybe in the next chapter we will see some of the vaizards fight, we haven't seen isshin since he killed grandfisher so i think he might be making an appearance in the next few chapters hopefully. (father saves son maybe?)

One thing i started wondering while reading the translation is; Can Ichigo use his Bankai and also pull out his Hollow mask, or did he lose his bankai and just obtain the hollow powers?

GokuBlade
June 10, 2006, 01:24 AM
Wtf.. Of course Ichigo can use his ban-kai. He was trainning to be able to control the powers for a long time and to put his mask on faster too. He didn't need to use ban-kai since he knows how to use it.
_____
The next chapter should be very intersting. Too see if the Shinigamis have improve on there skills. Plus I think we might see Kurosaki-san again and Yoruichi. But for Ichigo I think hes going to show us that he really did improve a lot and Grimmjow is going down!!.

Shikamaru86
June 10, 2006, 01:31 AM
Yeah i think grimjow is going down too. And for Matsumoto unfortunately I guess she is going get a lot of trouble from that "weird" arrancar, he looks like the kind that easily unleashes huge amounts of energy at once. The sort of enemy quiet but deadly. I wonder if yumichika is going to figt side by side against that arranar number 6, in a 2 against 1 battle. And probably we'll see Ichigo beating grimjow up, but unable to keep his mask for too long, 'cause he still lacks the training, and is gonna be saved by Hirako or that small monkey girl.

rocker2
June 10, 2006, 09:01 PM
Grimmjow is definitely going down. Ichigo is going to even up, struggle for a bit probably (as he can only hold the mask for a short time) and then pull through at the end with some twist (I think we'll see Ichigo lose the mask and possibly undergo some other transformation to wield hollow powers). Even if Ichigo can't manage (though I doubt it), he has vaizard reinforcements and big daddy Isshin.

As for the rest of the SS gang, they are out of their league and even if some manage to even up somehow (maybe Hitsu against Yamii), Ulquiorra will come to the rescue likely and the SS gang will be toast. At most, Urahara, Yoruichi, Renji and Chad come a running and the combined force might be able to keep the arrancar team at bay long enough for them to get bored and leave.

So what is Ulquiorra doing in the meantime as he is the leader of the arrancar team? Possibly doing some recon of the SS gang powers and prepping the city for the key making. He is likely also going to be doing a regage of Ichigo's strength now that he has had a month to train. If Ichigo is a threat, then big-U will come in for the kill (as Grimmjow will likely be out of the picture by then) and then we'll see the vaizard collective hold off big-U (as I doubt that any in the vaizard group currently have the strength to take on Ulquorria).

michael
June 11, 2006, 03:21 AM
This chapter was a good start for the fights to come. Looking forward to them.

sylenttragedy
June 11, 2006, 08:53 AM
Wtf.. Of course Ichigo can use his ban-kai. He was trainning to be able to control the powers for a long time and to put his mask on faster too. He didn't need to use ban-kai since he knows how to use it.

Ichigo's been training for a long time? 1 month and he can barely keep his mask for 10 seconds, since he fought hichgo, he hasn't even mentioned his bankai, and from the looks of it, ichigo isn't really planning on using his bankai i think he is planning to use his mask ability which he sucks at using.

My prediction remains the same from above....

VeNoM87
June 11, 2006, 10:08 PM
Yeah i think grimjow is going down too. And for Matsumoto unfortunately I guess she is going get a lot of trouble from that "weird" arrancar, he looks like the kind that easily unleashes huge amounts of energy at once. The sort of enemy quiet but deadly. I wonder if yumichika is going to figt side by side against that arranar number 6, in a 2 against 1 battle. And probably we'll see Ichigo beating grimjow up, but unable to keep his mask for too long, 'cause he still lacks the training, and is gonna be saved by Hirako or that small monkey girl.

I wonder if yumichika is going to figt side by side against that arranar number 6, in a 2 against 1 battle.

I doubt that is going to happen, i think they really remain as stubborn and want to keep there pride as Division 11 and only fight 1 on 1.

michael
June 12, 2006, 03:51 AM
Ichigo has apparently 10 seconds to do something with the mask.

Good luck to him with that.

Darkvalentine
June 13, 2006, 12:23 AM
i think Ichigo Key to keeping his mask longer is by releasing His bankai... ( and i Actually Think Ichigo Knows this but hasnt Shown the other Visards.).

Adam_xx
June 13, 2006, 02:45 AM
GrimJaw's gonna get a smackin' from Ichigo... x3

NinjaKai
June 13, 2006, 04:32 AM
Poor Matsumoto she's going to be standing around with a big sweat drop from her head for about 2 chapters wondering what the hell she should do. xD

Adam_xx
June 13, 2006, 06:59 AM
That "new guy" looks dangerous, it's like he's waiting for something to happen... >_>

be13ek
June 13, 2006, 10:39 PM
oooo yeahhhhh :smile-big :smile-big :smile-big :smile-big
what a chapter, can't wait for the next one

anyone can guess what the other varizard bankai looks like???
have u seen when the varizards pull their sword all at once (when pinning down ichigo), i guess all their swords are not even on shikai state

and i think uliquiora is up to something, remember last chapter when aizen said "still remember the thing that i told u to do?" (something like that)
i guess all the other espada are just decoy for uliquiro to do "something"
anyone can guess what it is???

my prediction for ichico vs grimmjaw:
ichigo will surely lose to grimmjaw, that will show him that he is still lack of training and need to look for other means of training besides the one he can get from varizards, that is just not his style, maybe he will be trained by isshin???
or even meet up with hichigo and zangetsu and invent something cool, maybe new state of relase beside shikai and bankai.
hehehehehe, just wild imagination i guess :eyeroll

WORLD CUPPPPPPPPPPPPP
GO GO GO ENGLAND

NinjaKai
June 14, 2006, 03:17 AM
That "new guy" looks dangerous, it's like he's waiting for something to happen... >_>
Wouldn't surprise me. He's probably one of those who seems lazy and tired. But then gives their opponent a really creepy stare. And turns out to be strong. Not unexpected since its a common character role in many anime.

phatlee
June 14, 2006, 07:55 AM
Hitsugaya is still a taicho n i don't see him losing to this Fat boy n he has so much to show us from his Bankai. I mean he's like a mr.Freeze or somethin yet he didnt any convaincin Super Ice Technic...well as for ikkaku & Yumuchiki i think a team up would b Great combining raw strength with flexible power, matsumoto's in trouble, but i m sure the back up would come handy. As for Mr.Ul, he might have to face Isshin so i wouldn't worry.

Souten ni Zase - Hyorinmaru -

near
June 14, 2006, 11:07 AM
ichigo's only been able to sustain his mask for 10 seconds in training, but i think hell definitely hold it for longer in battle with grimmjaw. i meen, this is how ichigos dovelopement always happens: he trains, which usually isnt all the way successful but lays the groundwork for his new skills to evolve. then he's then thrown into battle and has to reach the next level to win or else he's dead. this is how he learns so fast. he wont learn to control the mask unless he feels his impending doom, and the training from the vaizards isnt enough to cause it.

Arsonist
June 14, 2006, 11:27 AM
How long have Ichigo been training now? Is it 3 months?

slifer619
June 14, 2006, 05:08 PM
How long have Ichigo been training now? Is it 3 months?

Ighigo has been training for one month now.

I totally agree with near,Ichigo has learned how to to use most of his abilities in battles.I think Grimmjaw will be Really surprised by Ichigos mask and go "WTF!!",Hitsugaya will bring out his bankai to fight yami but will still have a hard time,Matsumoto will still be like "WTH should i do?",ikkaku & Yumuchiki wil start to fight #6 but she will dodge all their attacks.

HitsugayaNaruto
June 14, 2006, 08:45 PM
Ighigo has been training for one month now.

I totally agree with near,Ichigo has learned how to to use most of his abilities in battles.I think Grimmjaw will be Really surprised by Ichigos mask and go "WTF!!",Hitsugaya will bring out his bankai to fight yami but will still have a hard time,Matsumoto will still be like "WTH should i do?",ikkaku & Yumuchiki wil start to fight #6 but she will dodge all their attacks.

About arrancar number six, She doesn't have, well a big chest doesnt she?

I think ichigo will be more than a match for grimmjow, until grimmjow releases, I predict some interference from ulquiorra (sp).
Team Hitsugaya is in trouble. The ''weird'' arrancar is gonna be a major pain in the butt for matsumoto.
Yami And Hitsu: That's gonna be a close call, but I'd say Hitsu barely takes the win.
Ikkaku and Yumi take turns, Yumi Get's severe beating. I don't know what causes it, but i have the feeling that arrancar number six her fighting style will look like dancing.....I can't really explain why, it goes with her attitude.

rammsteiner
June 15, 2006, 12:03 AM
I'm sure about one thing !!! We gonna see some espada bankai :darn ... even if just their shikai should be enought to overpower some of the SS group.

Maybe it's just a diversion in order to kidnap Orihime... :noworry

One more thing, i was thinking how WEAK the arangar are compared to Ichigo Hollowform. Let me explain, Ichigo got his entire arm BLOWN UP and 1sec after he had regenarated a more powerfull arm. In the opposite, Grimmjaw or the other big guy had complety loose their arm... espacially Grimmjaw

So i think Ichigo will OWN their sorry ass !!!! if he put on his mask during his bankai .... :eyeroll :blink :eyeroll :blink :eyeroll :blink
I cant wait to see it !!!

rocker2
June 15, 2006, 01:34 AM
Hitsu and the rest of the SS gang are way out of their league. Hitsu was already using his shikai (that was ice breaking off his blade when he struck Yami's), yet Yami barely even gave him a second glance and didn't even fully draw his sword from the looks of it. If Hitsu goes bankai, then Yami will probably be slightly overpowered till he releases his true form. Then Hitsu will be overpowered for sure. Ichigo got two healthy helpings of getting his ass kicked up to now. Hitsu, to learn properly, will need at least the same. Ikkaku and Yumuchiki will also be overpowered by Ms. Sexta. No matter how much power Yumuchiki drains from #6, she'll have plenty on the side to overpower both. Seeing as she was the previous #7, she should only be a slightly less powerful than Grimmjow and Ichigo couldn't even really injure his unreleased state with bankai. As for Matsumoto - that freaky arrancar is trouble. It was a vastroode to begin with (had a normal sized humanoid form before the transformation), so it's power is going to be huge. However, not to fear as reinforcements with the names Urahara and/or Yoruichi as well as their little gang (Renji, Chad and co) will likely arrive to help keep these beasts at bay.

As for Ichigo, well, I see him kicking some ass this time. He's already lost twice. No way he's going down for the third. He's going to have some trouble off the bat due to his mask retention being a mere 10 seconds, but then he's going to find a more unique and powerful way to draw out his hollow power (he ain't going to need bankai this round - that's saved for Ulquiorra and Aizen) and take out Grimmjow. We might see Zangetsu as well (Hichigo has been fully suppressed now - he's the horse - and as Hichigo put it, the only time Ichigo will see him again is when he loses his will to fight which is definitely not what is happening here). Aizen has no more use for Grimmjow - thus Ulquiorra won't be stepping into this fight; at least not to help Grimmjow. If he tries to off Ichigo after the fight, I think we'll see some other vaizards stepping up to bat. Most don't have bankai (or at least shouldn't as it is a very rare achievement amongst shinigami and having all the vaizard have it would mean that they would need no allies in the upcoming war as 10 bankai laden vaizaid would easily flatten Aizen's army at the moment), but I think all of them do have shikai. Ulquiorra may step into the other fight with the SS gang if Urahara and Yoruichi interfere though.

ndruo
June 15, 2006, 01:51 AM
Ichigo vs. Grimmjow: Ichigo puts up a fight surprising everybody, but in the end he get spanked by grimmjow.

Badonk.

Good thing Ishida just finished recovering from the quincy retsu-toshu chill, and final scene will be like Grimmjow... ARROWED! ---> Ishida holding bow while surrounded by some stupid fog that obscures him and lets everyone know how cool he is and how his arrow totally saved the day. P.S. - Ishida will no longer have that hazy looking bow, but will have a new one with the same consistency as Ryuken's! The equivalent of a Quincy shi kai, yeah?

As for Ichigo having a ban kai, Sure he's got it. He was fighting with it in his hollow form before he became a visored.

EDIT: OH. I forgot. Ishida will say something like "nerr shinigami can't take care of your self? Nerrrrrr."

Chapter 232 will be like "oh hey man how've you been since we left soul society?"

"Pfft I don't play that 'shinigami' game anymore. I'm like way too cool for that; everyone's totally stoked that I'm a quincy again, even if they don't know it yet." *emo hair toss*

near
June 15, 2006, 09:13 AM
Chapter 232 will be like "oh hey man how've you been since we left soul society?"

"Pfft I don't play that 'shinigami' game anymore. I'm like way too cool for that; everyone's totally stoked that I'm a quincy again, even if they don't know it yet." *emo hair toss*

heh heh heh..... damn emo quinceys. maybe he'll burst into song about how his dad makes him cry...? lol

i cant wait to see chad fight too. he'll probably break up the yami/hitsu fight (which hitsu will probably be on the losing side of) and tell hitsu that yami is his. then chad will win and hitsu will realize how much he and the other shinigamis need to improve themselves. i just hope chad can transform more than just his arm now since the scenes of him training still showed him with only his arm transformed.

mkit
June 15, 2006, 02:11 PM
grimmjow will probably lose...its how stories go
i think grimjow in released form will be evenly matched with bankai mask ichigo

i hope the *weird* arrancar turns tails and joins the shinigami cause he just doesnt look like he fits in with the arrancar >.> he doesnt seem to want to fight (being more interested in birds?) dont think he knows who's crew he's with verry well either

or maybe he'll get his young ass smacked by matsumoto ?

i'd like to see wichigo come out...hes badass....and grimjow will be like "WTF?!" at his whiteness

ibra87
June 15, 2006, 03:36 PM
grimmjow will probably lose...its how stories go
i think grimjow in released form will be evenly matched with bankai mask ichigo

i hope the *weird* arrancar turns tails and joins the shinigami cause he just doesnt look like he fits in with the arrancar >.> he doesnt seem to want to fight (being more interested in birds?) dont think he knows who's crew he's with verry well either

or maybe he'll get his young ass smacked by matsumoto ?

i'd like to see wichigo come out...hes badass....and grimjow will be like "WTF?!" at his whiteness

I think the small kiddo is a damn killing machine

maybe grimjaw will join? every1 is pissing him off in espada now

The Touch
June 15, 2006, 08:31 PM
BLEACH - 231 HQ (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/BLEACH%20-%20231.zip)

No SLQ this week. :D

hatake1988
June 15, 2006, 09:35 PM
Found some raw info from jojohot. :amuse
http://bbs.jojohot.com/dispbbs.asp?boardID=118&ID=53648&page=1
(You need to register to view this)

ヒヨス:限定解除は!? i
局员:许可済みです!!
ヒヨス:反応は!?何色だ!!
リン:・・・红色反応・・・!!『十刃』です!!

V煽り:蹂躙し、夺い、贪る。ただそれだけ
M地狱蝶の入电:空座北部に十刃と见られる破面!!数は4!!日番谷先遣队と交戦状态に入りました!!
浮竹:!朽木っ!
zルキア:はい!!こちらにも今报告入りました!!
浮竹:鬼道众が开门処理に入ってる筈だ!队舎前の穿界门に急げ!!
井上:まって朽木さんあたしも・・・
ルキア:お前は駄目だ井上。こちらへ来る时に教えたろう、私と一绪に穿界门を通っても地狱蝶を持たぬお前は自动的に断界へ亭椁欷搿? 5LbIE;J
浮竹:今断界を安全に通过できるように界壁固定の指示を出しておいた。半刻ほどかかるが君はそれから现世へ向かいなさい。気は急くだろうがこういう时こそ焦らないことが大事だよ、いいね。
N$X
井上:・・・はい。
ルキア:・・・そんな颜をするな井上。先に行って待っているぞ。
s!`$?[
Y
井上:・・・うん・・・!
ルキア、门へ向かう。
'u?aC{to(c0Xルキア(莫迦な・・・十刃だと!?早过ぎる・・・!崩玉の覚醒は冬ではなかったのか・・・!!一体・・・どうなっているのだ・・・!!)
坛场面変わって一护。
PkN[:xI9G
SGJJJJ:・・・ハッ、卍解かよ。それがどうした?忘れたのか?てめえはその卍解で俺に手も足も出なかったんだぜ。 风之动
一护:そっちこそ忘れたのかよ?テメーは卍解した俺の技で・・・その伤をつけられたんだぜ。・・・一つ讯きてえ、グリムジョー、お前・・・腕はどうした?
u RGJJJJ:舍てて来たんだよ、てめえを杀すのに腕2本じゃ余计なんでな。
3p
一护:・・・そうかよ、それじゃ手加减は必要无えな。
GJJJJ:そうしろ、死にたくなけりゃな!
一护、手を颜にかざす。
kz6I+_+oHv一护(今の俺が虚化してられる时间11秒フラット・・・!!その间に片を付ける!!)
一护が黒いオーラに包まれ、そこから仮面を付けた一护が现れる
GJJJJ:・・・・・・な・・・何だそりゃ・・・!?
一护:・・・悪ィな、说明してる暇は无えんだ。

一护が一瞬で间合いをつめGJJJJと刃を交える。
一护:月牙天冲
刃を交えた状态で月牙天冲を放つ一护。
场面転换、日番谷たち。 #xwz%cny E
ヤミー:ぬん!!!何だぁこりゃ!?凉しいぜえ~~~
日番谷の攻撃をものともしないヤミー
日番谷:・・・ちっ・・・(No.10とはいえ限定解除してても卍解じゃねえと无理か・・・)
{
ルピ:だーからァ、1対1じゃ胜ち目ナイって言ってんじゃーん。わかんないの?
T a,b!v\[Ba弓亲:・・・うるさい・・・っ
ルピ:キミからも何か言ってやんなよ。そろそろホントに杀しちゃうよ?
一角:二対一は趣味じゃねぇ。
e'e/D c N)qMルピ:あァっそ!めんどくさァ。ヤミー!そっちの子もボクにゆずってよ!こいつらウダウダめんどいからさ、一気に4対1でやろーよ。ボクが解放して、まとめて相手してやるからさ。

场面転换、浦原商店地下。
:Sry6\xfl风之动漫论坛恋次:だァーめだっつッてんだろ!!テメーは力を使いすぎてんだよ!!俺が行くからテメーはここで休んでろ!!
茶渡:し・・・しかし・・・! "aY9
浦原:そっスね・・・阿散井サンの言う通りっス。だけど阿散井サンも消耗してるのは同じこと・・・お2人ともここで休んでてください。代わりに・・・アタシがでます。
:浦原喜助━━ついにこの男が动く!!

jabbament
June 15, 2006, 11:05 PM
BLEACH - 231 HQ (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/BLEACH%20-%20231.zip)

No SLQ this week. :D

I, for one, am NOT complaining. Thanks! Awesome RAW! Made the RTS and prediciton threads and all that good stuff. :thumbs

ryderdm3
June 15, 2006, 11:09 PM
I'm expecting Ishida to show up in addition to the reinforcements from Soul Society and Urahara. I don't think anyone is gonna die, but there is going to be some carnage. It'll be the motivation everyone, namely Ichigo, Hitsugaya, Ikkaku, and co. need to properly get ready for the winter. I can't see Urahara being assassinated either. I'm sure Aizen would love that, but it won't happen. I'm sure if he gets in trouble that Yoruichi will show up and save the day.

rocker2
June 16, 2006, 12:28 AM
Looks like I was wrong about Ichigo not using bankai. Guess he's going to trash Grimmjow while going all out. Makes sense since he's only got 10~11 seconds with the mask. He's not planning to give Grimmjow a chance to defend from the looks of it. That getsuga tenchou is probably the end of Grimmjow. The getsuga tenchou when Ichigo was weak from fighting his hollow made quite the impact already on Grimmjow. Not to mention it looks like Grimmjow can't regenerate either so my bet is he's done for. As for the SS crew, looks like they're getting their asses kicked just like how many here have predicted. They're out of their league - no question about that. Yami ain't even using his zanpakutou against Hitsu's shikai, which is currently limit free. He may not even need to release against Hitsu's bankai, though I think he will unless Rupee takes care of him. As for Yumuchiki, looks like he's not using his shikai's kidou leech ability yet. However, it looks like it won't matter much as Rupee is still fighting unreleased (no surprise there) and is totally untouched. Looks like Urahara will need to step in, but, I don't think he's going to make it to save the SS crew. I sense that Ulquiorra is waiting for him as they are the only ones who haven't shown up for the battle yet (Rukia hasn't either, but she's fairly insignificant in the battle arena so I haven't bothered factoring her into the equation).

Aezery
June 16, 2006, 01:34 AM
Sweet, Urahara is going to fight :amuse

destinator
June 16, 2006, 03:08 AM
Damn the scene with hollow ichigo was just awesome. I really liket the panels and I didnt knew he would have a full mask now. I can't wait for the next chapter. Could be really promising. But if I see ichigos strength now and if I add all SS people and the viazard then aizen seems no like such a big threat anymore...well we will see.

ruby_06
June 16, 2006, 11:35 AM
Yay Urahara is going to kick ass but still hate him for what he did to inoue and talking to her like that

walkie
June 16, 2006, 12:08 PM
Yay Urahara is going to kick ass but still hate him for what he did to inoue and talking to her like that

he had to speak like that she see the truth, that she is weak at that moment..i like uraha and wonder what he can do against espada :D

Arsonist
June 16, 2006, 03:15 PM
I'm pretty shure Urahara will pwn major Espada butt. I'm really curious about his Bankai :amuse

destinator
June 16, 2006, 03:22 PM
If he should really release his bankai ( even I doubt it ) it will be at the last page where you will only read "bankai" and waiting for another chaper (:

Arsonist
June 16, 2006, 03:28 PM
If he should really release his bankai ( even I doubt it ) it will be at the last page where you will only read "bankai" and waiting for another chaper (:

Agreed. Cliffhanger.

Dragonzair
June 16, 2006, 04:10 PM
OMG. XD Ruby wanting to fight with two Captain level, and two high VC level shinigamis. XD Crazy bitch who rock to hell!! <33

And Urahara going off to fight.

Ichigo finally fighting as a Vaizard.

<3

Who doesn't love this chapter? I'm spazzing for the second one. Now.

destinator
June 16, 2006, 04:14 PM
I have to admit that bleach is getting better and better lately ( at least I like it )...we get a lot of cool and interesting fights, scenes and revelations...interesting characters and the story gets also more and more interesting. =)

Arsonist
June 16, 2006, 04:24 PM
I have to admit that bleach is getting better and better lately ( at least I like it )...we get a lot of cool and interesting fights, scenes and revelations...interesting characters and the story gets also more and more interesting. =)

I agree, but I've been thinking about something for a while. Am I the only one feeling that the series may become TOO big? I mean, they're all getting stronger, and they are already pretty damn strong. Just a thought...

VeNoM87
June 16, 2006, 04:24 PM
Aye i really liked this chapter and i'm really curious how much damage ichigo's getsuga tenshou does on Grimmjow. The fact that Uhrahara is going to fight only makes things better, though i think he will be stopped by Ichigo's father who will step in and do his hing helping out his little boy. Maybe he's just fucking powerfull and walks as a human beneith ichigo and ichigo goes all like: "WTF you dumb oldie, get the hell out of here or i'll pwn your ass when your asleep (no don't think about dirty things that's not what i mean ^^ )", but then he becomes a shinigami and shows that Hollow that hitsugaya (or however you write his name) is fighting what being strong really means.

destinator
June 16, 2006, 04:29 PM
I agree, but I've been thinking about something for a while. Am I the only one feeling that the series may become TOO big? I mean, they're all getting stronger, and they are already pretty damn strong. Just a thought...

Yeah thought about that too. the progress is really fast for a view people and if i look at last ichigo pictures he seems even more stronger now...but lets see. Btw what do you think, will aizen be the end of the series or will there be even a more advanced enemy oO ?

Beacuse I couldn't imagine anything interesting after the SS arc but the recently arc its just incredible...never thought that the story would go that well even after SS.

Hermie
June 16, 2006, 04:33 PM
YES!!!

URAHARA!!!! :woo

Bleach has been in kind of a slump, but now, it will surely be majorly awesome!

Arsonist
June 16, 2006, 04:33 PM
If they don't end the story with Aizen, I will be seriously dissapointed. It would become a new Dragon Ball. If you compare Aizens strength to Ichigo, he's in a league of his own. I mean, he stopped his bankai with 1 (ONE!) finger.

destinator
June 16, 2006, 04:39 PM
If they don't end the story with Aizen, I will be seriously dissapointed. It would become a new Dragon Ball. If you compare Aizens strength to Ichigo, he's in a league of his own. I mean, he stopped his bankai with 1 (ONE!) finger.

I know...but I am really curious how long bleach will last...anybody knows whether it was mentioned anywhere (how many chapters/years)

venicia777
June 16, 2006, 05:42 PM
THAT FACT HASNT BEEN GIVEN YET. wE dont want it to end anyways. i really dont want to know.

Rukia is going to fight- i think kubo is going to give her her chance now to show here stuff- finally!!!

animefeen
June 18, 2006, 11:16 PM
Ummm didnt grimjaw get beat already in this chapter I think he did anyway I would be amaze if he didnt.
I want to see ichgo's father he's hella strong to...plus Inoue friend has yet to show her powers she has within her either..

rocker2
June 19, 2006, 01:12 AM

The characters are getting stronger (which I don't mind at all), but I think we'll see some limits thrown in very soon. For one, Grimmjow should be toast. If he isn't, then yes, the powers of at least Aizen and the espada (Grimmjow was only #6, and that was with 2 arms), will be way too large for SS to handle, even if they had a decade or more to prepare. Second, senior captains like Urahara should at least be able to handle espada 8~10 at the moment. Just like Ichigo, with their bankais they should be near 2-3x that of an average captain which is where the power levels of these espada should reside (Ichigo could totally own several of the average SS captains all at once with just his bankai. I could see Shunshi and Byakuya doing the same.). Though I can see Urahara getting owned by Grimmjow - Ichigo has trained and gained the power of his inner hollow while Urahara has been sitting on his ass till now. Urahara needs to be reminded, just like Yoruichi was when she became tired out from shunpo (which is suppose to be super easy for her), that he's been out of the fight too long and if he wants to be of use in the coming battle, he'll need to grow stronger as well (not just tell others to power up or grow up). Also, if the vaizards are to get a role in this fight, then some of the most powerful espada must be left aside for them meaning a power cap must be placed on the power of the senior captains as well. If Ichigo is to be able to take on Aizen during the upcoming winter battle, then Aizen can't be made too strong either. Ichigo's good, but he ain't that good. He made the jump from 3rd seat to captain class during his stay in soul society. While that is a large margin, it is in no way as large as the jump he'll have to make if he's still not stronger than Grimmjow after 1 month of training (he's only got three to four tops if I remember right).

Leen
June 19, 2006, 11:31 AM
This is one of the best chapter in this recent Bleach manga. It's just awesome to see how Rukia and Orihime's friendship grow stronger, Ichigo using his hollow/vaizard skills to beat Grimjow so easily and the 4 vs 1 match is surely something interesting. Even Urahara is going to fight after such a long time away from Soul Society and fightings. Does this mean that we might be able to see his bankai FINALLY after a long long time? Well, this chapter is simply awesome. An ending with a cliffhanger and wonderful art completes this chapter. :thumbs

venicia777
June 20, 2006, 06:31 PM
This is one of the best chapter in this recent Bleach manga. It's just awesome to see how Rukia and Orihime's friendship grow stronger, Ichigo using his hollow/vaizard skills to beat Grimjow so easily and the 4 vs 1 match is surely something interesting. Even Urahara is going to fight after such a long time away from Soul Society and fightings. Does this mean that we might be able to see his bankai FINALLY after a long long time? Well, this chapter is simply awesome. An ending with a cliffhanger and wonderful art completes this chapter. :thumbs
yeah!! my only fear is that urahara is going to be similar to yoruichi when she fought soi fong (or just like jiraiya when he fought Oro). i hope he hadnt been idling around- which seems to be a big probability.

THETRUTH.com
June 21, 2006, 01:11 AM
I hope we get to see Uraharas BANKAI. I have no clue what it will be.

Konkun
June 24, 2006, 09:08 AM
Urahara's shikai is pretty damn strong. He did a similar move to the Getsuga Tenshou in shikai mode. He also said that his Bankai is not for training purposes so I guess once he pull out his bankai out..you're dead.