PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 388 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2 3

bax
February 01, 2008, 02:04 PM
The chapter 387 is out!! Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25162)!!

You guys know what to do!! After reading it, then come here and predict what next!!

Is Sasuke really going to lose his eye?

samsiufan
February 01, 2008, 02:13 PM
I predict Sasuke will turn this fight around in the next chapter to his advantage and will not lose his eyes...Itachi is being lured into a false sense of security. I think it will be another battle of the will with very little fighting. We might even see Sasuke launch the beginning of "that" jutsu.

ManyHack
February 01, 2008, 02:17 PM
Alright!

After taken the plucked eye of my system and the Sasuke beatdown.
I came with a few images that made me think!

1. The coiled snake hiding Sasuke! (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/387/10/) After that moment he could have done a replacement jutsu with the snake.

2. The crows. (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/387/13/) Crows are only seen in Genjutsu... meaning that Itachi is still firing up some. To add more to that, he told Madara's story a few panels from now and is using the same line as Madara: "Forgive me, brother..."

3. The other arm. (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/387/15/) One arm is hold... but the other might be hold also... but when making the move to plucked the eye... Allo ? Free hand !

4. the yelling.... meaning that some got punked. Sasuke or Itachi ?

My conclusion to this...

Sasuke is behind Itachi's and that poor bastard got stab again with a nagashi chidori... But, but.. since this is still a genjutsu, that our one track mind Uchiha didn't notice... he will get pawned by a third Kage Bunshin. Voila!

adel123456789
February 01, 2008, 02:17 PM
blind sasuke
but it could be a genjutstu

lordHokage
February 01, 2008, 02:20 PM
Prediction: Sasuke would not win this battle but he would eventually win the war. :p

Misury
February 01, 2008, 02:22 PM
i will be disappointed if sasu doesn't come out with some cool jutsu now... come on! if he really loses his eyes like that.. i mean, kishimoto, are you on drugs?!

I hope Sasuke turns the battle for his advantage.. it could really be a replacement technique, like ManyHack said.. good theories.. this battle can't end like that.. even with Deidara Sasuke fought a better fight.. so, that's just the beginning I think.

ManyHack
February 01, 2008, 02:22 PM
Prediction: Sasuke would not win this battle but he would eventually win the war. :p

Agreed.
But the question there is.. what cost?

WAR there is never a 100% victory.. there is always losts!

samsiufan
February 01, 2008, 02:25 PM
Agreed.

true...Sasuke won the fight against Deidara but lost Manda in the process....Itachi is stronger than Deidara.....What will Sasuke give up...he could be quite the "kamikaze" sometimes....:D

ManyHack
February 01, 2008, 02:29 PM
true...Sasuke won the fight against Deidara but lost Manda in the process....Itachi is stronger than Deidara.....What will Sasuke give up...he could be quite the "kamikaze" sometimes....:D

Exactly my point.

What will it be next...
an eye ? both eyes ?
is soul ? a lost friend ?

Alex_1
February 01, 2008, 02:29 PM
Yeah, I think there's just too many ways out of this for Sasuke with the snake, black-crow genjutsu and his spare arm and the shuriken on the floor. I don't remember the details, but I think Naruto turned disguised himself as a shuriken in the past.

Anyways, this one's too tough to predict. I think Sasuke saw through the crows and nailed Itachi. Seems to easy for the comment of: "Didn't I just tell you that my eyes can see through your genjutsu?". :D But... to be honest, Sasuke losing this battle would open up so many possibilities to this story so I don't know.

TheChosenOne
February 01, 2008, 02:30 PM
I think we have to ask ourselves what does winning mean to Sasuke ? Can he only win if he defeats/kills his brother while him coming out alive, or does it mean that as long as Itachi is defeated/killed no matter what he has to do, even killing himself in the process, he will win. :)

samsiufan
February 01, 2008, 02:34 PM
I think we have to ask ourselves what does winning mean to Sasuke ? Can he only win if he defeats/kills his brother while him coming out alive, or does it mean that as long as Itachi is defeated/killed no matter what he has to do, even killing himself in the process, he will win. :)

Good point Gaara, I mean TheChosenOne....:p...he might not care if he comes out alive..which means he can afford to be care free and careless so long as he kills Itachi...:notrust

ManyHack
Yeah, I think there's just too many ways out of this for Sasuke with the snake, black-crow genjutsu and his spare arm and the shuriken on the floor. I don't remember the details, but I think Naruto turned disguised himself as a shuriken in the past.

Anyways, this one's too tough to predict. I think Sasuke saw through the crows and nailed Itachi. Seems to easy for the comment of: "Didn't I just tell you that my eyes can see through your genjutsu?". :D But... to be honest, Sasuke losing this battle would open up so many possibilities to this story so I don't know.

1. First teamup... against Zabuza/Haku. And the replacement in the fuuma shuriken could be also a good option.

2. Exactly. But i think there is still alot of think hidden or genjutsued. Hope its not only a Kage Bunshin fight.

3. Indeed. Like someone said, before the close the other threads... what will happen if he wins... what will Kishimoto-sama talk about in a whole year, of this little punk ?!! Losing is a good way to cry and write about.

Misury

you're right.
as we now, sasuke's only goal in his whole life was to "kill a certain man", so let's say, in the case he kills itachi and gets out alive.. what is he going to do? his life will be senseless for him.. or something like that.. so I really think, sasuke is going to fight hardly, even if he has to pay something for it.. (his eyes?)

TheChosenOne
February 01, 2008, 02:36 PM
Good point Gaara, I mean TheChosenOne....:p...he might not care if he comes out alive..which means he can afford to be care free and careless so long as he kills Itachi...:notrust

True, but I am wondering if Sasuke is okay with killing himself while making sure Itachi dies with him, what happens to Madara. Does Sasuke not care for Madara, since he also killed clan members, and he is supposedly next on the list. :darn

ManyHack
February 01, 2008, 02:38 PM

Well to be in a win/win situation he will need to die. Cause is life will be a "former self in a empty shell" if he is still alive after defeating the Uchihas.

That's Ironic... the guy needs to kill all is last members of is clan to make sure there will be more killings (and also to avenge the dead; but that's not part of my ironic statement)... poor little disturbed boy!
[hr]

you're right.
as we now, sasuke's only goal in his whole life was to "kill a certain man", so let's say, in the case he kills itachi and gets out alive.. what is he going to do? his life will be senseless for him.. or something like that.. so I really think, sasuke is going to fight hardly, even if he has to pay something for it.. (his eyes?)

Exactly my point.

@TheChoosenOne

by the way, i love that Sig of yours.

Misury
February 01, 2008, 02:39 PM
True, but I am wondering if Sasuke is okay with killing himself while making sure Itachi dies with him, what happens to Madara. Does Sasuke not care for Madara, since he also killed clan members, and he is supposedly next on the list. :darn

Yeah, but Itachi said in the conversation in one of the last chapters, that Madara is only a "pathetic shell of his former self", so maybe he's not as strong as he was once.. sure, it would be understandable for Sasuke to go after him, but after all I think his nr. 1 on the list is Itachi..

Alex_1
February 01, 2008, 02:42 PM
you're right.

Yes - but he did have another ambition - to revive his clan. I think one of the questions is, if he were to win and survive, just how much he would want his clan to be revived, now that he knows of it's blood-stained history. One of the interesting things about Sasuke is that he's not really shown to be a murderous individual. So I can see that being sort of a conflict for him.

I think his goals might change. It's this which is why I'm not convinced he'll 100% lose this fight. Sasuke losing would be major, and open the door to some interesting stories and interpretations, but to be honest I think it would ultimately be a little bit of a letdown (at least to me). Not because of being a fan of 'Sasuke', but because after at least 6 years, a major issue that had constantly been driven to the reader (Sasuke wants revenge, Sasuke's an avenger, etc.) would be left unresolved. It would sort of be 'all for nothing'. Yes - we learned more about the bigger story, but I don't know - it would be sort of disappointing to me if he just 'lost' and lived to fight another day with a new ambition or something.

TheChosenOne
February 01, 2008, 02:48 PM
Well to be in a win/win situation he will need to die. Cause is life will be a "former self in a empty shell" if he is still alive after defeating the Uchihas.

That is what I am wondering about, what exactly is a win/win outcome for Sasuke. If he kills himself in the process is that a loss since Sasuke was not powerful enough to defeat and all this training was a waste, or it doesn't matter cuz Itachi will finally die. :)

by the way, i love that Sig of yours.

Thanks, me as well. :)

lordHokage
February 01, 2008, 02:49 PM
Agreed.

Another Prediction: Since this fight reaches a dramatic, violent conclusion, I predict that Sasuke would have one eye. :crying

Agreed :)

toussaintac
February 01, 2008, 02:52 PM
I have to say, if Sasuke even happened to get Itachi in a genjutsu, I think Itachi would be able to easily break out of it. Mangekyou casts genutsu on a whole other level. I just don't see Itachi getting caught in a genjutsu when he's even more capable of being able to break or even counter it while his Mangekyou is activated. I honestly don't see Itachi being fooled by a genjutsu or kage bunshin from Sasuke. Plus, Sasuke got caught looking (baseball reference, anyone? XD) dead into the Mangekyou. I'm guessing that fried his spirit like it did to Kakashi except this time they didn't show what exactly was happening because we know already.

DMNKLOL
February 01, 2008, 02:52 PM
Sasuke:AHHHHHHHH!!!

Itachi:Why are you screaming? I haven't pulled your eyeball out yet..

Sasuke:V....V....V...behin...d....yo....

Itachi: ?

Sasuke:A VENUS FLY-TRAP MAN!

Sasuke:AHHHHHH!!

Itachi:Venus flytrap ma...ZETS--

/Zetsu bites off Itachi's head.

Sasuke:AHHH!!!

/Eyeball dangles out of Sasuke's socket, and Itachi's bloody corpse is on the ground.

Zetsu:Yesss, this is my type of Manga...Berserk style..bloody...gorey..Yum.

toussaintac
February 01, 2008, 02:55 PM
Also, I can see that little exchange being Itachi's new special in a game. Crows everywhere and then he appears right in front of you, Mangekyou's you, then gives you an epic kick into the wall. PURE AND UTTER RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex_1
February 01, 2008, 02:58 PM
Yeah, but Itachi said in the conversation in one of the last chapters, that Madara is only a "pathetic shell of his former self", so maybe he's not as strong as he was once.. sure, it would be understandable for Sasuke to go after him, but after all I think his nr. 1 on the list is Itachi..

Remember too that Madara mentioned Sasuke's sharingan surpassing Itachi's. Madara probably has plans of his own for whoever wins this fight and it might have something to do with restoring some of his power. We're missing so much of the story about what Minato knew, and exactly how the first hokage 'defeated' Madara.

Unless the author was just 'talking up' Sasuke there, which is possible, something's up. :)

TheChosenOne
February 01, 2008, 03:04 PM
I always wondered how Sasuke's sharingan will surpass itachi's when Itachi has the MS, or did Madara mean that Itachi will go blind and thus Sasuke will surpass, cuz Itachi will be blind. :)

lordHokage
February 01, 2008, 03:07 PM
Sasuke:AHHHHHHHH!!!

Itachi:Why are you screaming? I haven't pulled your eyeball out yet..

Sasuke:V....V....V...behin...d....yo....

Itachi: ?

Sasuke:A VENUS FLY-TRAP MAN!

Sasuke:AHHHHHH!!

Itachi:Venus flytrap ma...ZETS--

/Zetsu bites off Itachi's head.

Sasuke:AHHH!!!

/Eyeball dangles out of Sasuke's socket, and Itachi's bloody corpse is on the ground.

Zetsu:Yesss, this is my type of Manga...Berserk style..bloody...gorey..Yum.

That would be a nice twists, Zetsu attacking Itachi. :D

Alex_1
February 01, 2008, 03:10 PM
@thechosenone

Yeah he was so cryptic in that entire exchange. I was wondering if he meant the natural abilities of the sharingan and using them - maybe he mastered them at a level beyond Itachi's before Itachi activated the MS? Like... Sasuke using the regular sharingan was better than Itachi.

I just thought of a prediction... we're not going to see a lot of Sasuke/Itachi next week. It'll switch to the Kisame/Suigetsu fight (Hey! Dont' start groaning yet! :) ) and maybe the Konoha/Tobi encounter, with Karin recognizing a 'chakra disturbance' and Tobi recognizing that the encounter is almost over?

Leave it to Kishimoto and the writers to milk the suspence. lol

ManyHack
February 01, 2008, 03:10 PM
That is what I am wondering about, what exactly is a win/win outcome for Sasuke. If he kills himself in the process is that a loss since Sasuke was not powerful enough to defeat and all this training was a waste, or it doesn't matter cuz Itachi will finally die. :)

More and More i think of it... i think it will be honorable and less of hassle to him. What will be a life after that to him.... i can't imagine!

The path to achieve is final updated goal... it is a hard path. He must kill is brother... that as defeat him twice with ease (fight, right now, is still in Itachi's favor). Once that done, he now as a Utterly Immortal Madara to get and make him also paid.... the difficult one, is the last one... will he really revive is blood-tainted clan... or bring down the house to the ground and making sure that Uchiha line ends with him.

Misury
February 01, 2008, 03:13 PM
I always wondered how Sasuke's sharingan will surpass itachi's when Itachi has the MS, or did Madara mean that Itachi will go blind and thus Sasuke will surpass, cuz Itachi will be blind. :)

Lol.. that would be a tricky solution.. :D
But I think, it's kinda brave of Sasuke to fight Itachi without the Mangekyou. As we all know, he could have obtained it (the days he wanted to kill Naruto) so he was after it.. but now, maybe he thinks there must be another way to surpass Itachi, without killing his best friend (well.. at least I don't think so..) or he's just too naive and arrogant and self confident... (which, I think is the case -.-'')

TheChosenOne
February 01, 2008, 03:20 PM
@thechosenone

Yeah he was so cryptic in that entire exchange. I was wondering if he meant the natural abilities of the sharingan and using them - maybe he mastered them at a level beyond Itachi's before Itachi activated the MS? Like... Sasuke using the regular sharingan was better than Itachi.

I had thought of that possibility, could Madara have just meant that Sasuke will surpass Itachi in the three tomoe sharingan division, but that would mean Sasuke sharingan is still weaker than itachi's three tomoe. :)

I just thought of a prediction... we're not going to see a lot of Sasuke/Itachi next week. It'll switch to the Kisame/Suigetsu fight (Hey! Dont' start groaning yet! :) ) and maybe the Konoha/Tobi encounter, with Karin recognizing a 'chakra disturbance' and Tobi recognizing that the encounter is almost over?

Leave it to Kishimoto and the writers to milk the suspence. lol

I think it's very plausible for us to see Kisame or the Tobi fight or a mix of both that takes half and half. The Uchiha fight has reached it's first climax and it's a good one, we are left wondering and we will continue till Kishi decides to bring it back. :)

Lol.. that would be a tricky solution.. :D
But I think, it's kinda brave of Sasuke to fight Itachi without the Mangekyou

Is it bravery or over-confidence, I would personally say it's a mix of both with more of the latter. Considering Sasuke's statement of him being too much for Itachi to measure up against, kinda brings back the confidence in his power. :)

lordHokage
February 01, 2008, 03:26 PM

I think what Madara mean, if Sasuke wants to surpass Itachi, he has to awaken his evilness (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/387/03/ ) to do so. :blink

TheChosenOne
February 01, 2008, 03:30 PM
I think what Madara mean, if Sasuke wants to surpass Itachi, he has to awaken his evilness (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/387/03/) to do so. :blink

Madara didn't say that Sasuke will surpass Itachi, he said that Sasuke's sharingan will surpass Itachi, or is that the same thing. :confused

ManyHack
February 01, 2008, 03:33 PM
I think it's very plausible for us to see Kisame or the Tobi fight or a mix of both that takes half and half. The Uchiha fight has reached it's first climax and it's a good one, we are left wondering and we will continue till Kishi decides to bring it back. :)

I want to see that fight since Kisame met Hebi. I have hypothesize.. optionesize.. fantasize about it! No i am more then due... i DEMAND that fight (Kishimoto-sama! Do you hear Meeee!!!)!!

Is it bravery or over-confidence, I would personally say it's a mix of both with more of the latter. Considering Sasuke's statement of him being too much for Itachi to measure up against, kinda brings back the confidence in his power. :)

Sasuke as always been over-confident... he was shaken twice in is life. Both are when Naruto was, to his eyes, surpassing him. So now, he built so much of it, that he as Ego as big as the two statues of the Valley of the End. But statues crumble with time.. or by some big brother :grin

FinalHokage
February 01, 2008, 03:39 PM
EASY PREDICTION

next chapter is easy to predict. Kishi always put some suspense on this things, here are the facts:

SASUKE WILL LOSE TO ITACHI ( HE IS GOING TO KEEP HIS EYES THOUGH)
There is no use for itachi to take sasuke eyes as they are now, they dont have the MS. So poor sasuke gets to keep his eyes for now.

SASUKE WILL UNDERSTAND THAT HE NEEDS TO KILL NARUTO.
Itachi simply wants sasuke to reach his level. He is already going blind so the faster he makes sasuke to understand that he needs to kill naruto the better for him to take his eyes. That scream means probably that itachi broke an arm or something, but is not taking his eyes.

SASUKE IS NOT READY YET. (MADARA'S PLAN).
On top of the valley of the end madara asked himself "Sasuke are you a hawk or a snake).
obviously sasuke is not ready yet for either Itachi or madara to take his eyes. so he gets to live a little more. Sasuke will feel the need to kill either one itachi or naruto.

THIS IS A VERY POWERFUL PREDICTION.
1.- SASUKE AWAKENS MS IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS FIGHT.
only way for sasuke to win is to awaken the MS in the middle of the fight and beat itachi so he can take his eyes to beat madara. (UNLIKELY) but since there are predictions from kishi that one of them will die, I am betting that Itachi will let sasuke kill him so he can give the power to sasuke to beat madara who is inmortal. (VERY UNLIKELY BUT KISHI IS UNPREDICTABLE). The reason for this reasoning is because ITACHI WANTED TO TALK TO NARUTO. He is pretty much getting them ready to fight madara.

more predictions later.

lordHokage
February 01, 2008, 03:47 PM
Madara didn't say that Sasuke will surpass Itachi, he said that Sasuke's sharingan will surpass Itachi, or is that the same thing. :confused

Yes. :D

Sharingan surpassing Sharingan, MS or EMS is all founded on hatred. :eyeroll

kagebushin
February 01, 2008, 03:49 PM
I'm just not sure... I don't want this plot angle to end! I echo that Itachi will beat Sasuke but let him live so he can get some MS goodness since Sasuke doesn't fulfill the whole 同じ目を持って俺の前に来い part (Get yourself some MS-ness then come see me). Sasuke is getting spanked, but I don't omit that That big shurikan is Bushin since it's been done in the past with Naruto.

I still don't see how any of this contributes to the bigger story line. Thoughts?

I predict that sasuke that itachi hold is a kage bunshin.. The real Sasuke is on the floor.. lol There is no way Itachi can hold Sasuke like some kid in that manner.. Sasuke could easily uses CS2 on Itachi and over power him..

So i think Itachi is either in Sasuke Genjutsu or He fighting sasuke Kagebunshin..

desmond
February 01, 2008, 04:11 PM
I posted this in the last prediction thread, but its still on track so i'll say it again. I think Sasuke will get his eyes taken but karin (i think her name is karin, the one on hebi that senses chakra) will sense sasuke is near death and save him.

Sasuke will then train without his eyes and he will hone all of his senses. He'd then be the perfect match against a Sharingan user, since he would have no eyes to be affected by any of the Sharingan's techniques.

lordHokage
February 01, 2008, 04:20 PM
I posted this in the last prediction thread, but its still on track so i'll say it again. I think Sasuke will get his eyes taken but karin (i think her name is karin, the one on hebi that senses chakra) will sense sasuke is near death and save him.

Sasuke will then train without his eyes and he will hone all of his senses. He'd then be the perfect match against a Sharingan user, since he would have no eyes to be affected by any of the Sharingan's techniques.

Karin saving Sasuke from near death is interesting. If your prediction comes true, well said. :D

bean
February 01, 2008, 04:23 PM

genjutsu through eye contact is just one of the abilities...you forget how it helps you with taijutsu...

VaizardNL
February 01, 2008, 04:42 PM
Wasnt there an interview in which kishi said that this year would be a lot about sasuke and kakashi? So i highly doubt sasuke will die here (unless the interview was a load of crap, but i haven't really followed it + losing eyes doesn't nescesarily mean dieing..(sasuke with one eye, w0h0000)).

Sasuke still hasn't used his cursed seal so him losing his eye without actually tapping into his full power seems kinda stupid.
About the screamingpart i have absolutely no idea... maybe because he lost his one wing/arm thingy during the deidera fight that it now hurts like hell (no idea if something like that grows back O_o).
Or because orochimaru's absorbed powers are more influential now and the cursed seal is adding some new effect (but now i'm going a bit to far ahead i guess)

Prediction about this whole fight: I honoustly believe there is a possibility that noone actually dies here and that it will end just like all the other fights (maybe he is being called back, though i hardly doubt he would listen). Though this time Itachi isn't a clear winner.

DMNKLOL
February 01, 2008, 04:52 PM
EASY PREDICTION

next chapter is easy to predict. Kishi always put some suspense on this things, here are the facts:

There is no use for itachi to take sasuke eyes as they are now, they dont have the MS. So poor sasuke gets to keep his eyes for now.

Itachi simply wants sasuke to reach his level. He is already going blind so the faster he makes sasuke to understand that he needs to kill naruto the better for him to take his eyes. That scream means probably that itachi broke an arm or something, but is not taking his eyes.

On top of the valley of the end madara asked himself "Sasuke are you a hawk or a snake).
obviously sasuke is not ready yet for either Itachi or madara to take his eyes. so he gets to live a little more. Sasuke will feel the need to kill either one itachi or naruto.

only way for sasuke to win is to awaken the MS in the middle of the fight and beat itachi so he can take his eyes to beat madara. (UNLIKELY) but since there are predictions from kishi that one of them will die, I am betting that Itachi will let sasuke kill him so he can give the power to sasuke to beat madara who is inmortal. (VERY UNLIKELY BUT KISHI IS UNPREDICTABLE). The reason for this reasoning is because ITACHI WANTED TO TALK TO NARUTO. He is pretty much getting them ready to fight madara.

more predictions later.
I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT[pun intended] !!!1!!111ONEONETWOTWOTWOTHREETHREEEXCLAMATIONMARK!

Even though if Naruto dies, the Nine-tail dies which screws with Akatsuki's plans..so IT MAKES P3RF3CT SENSE!

Itachi giving his life so Sasuke kills Madara makes so much sense, even though he only exhibits a lust for light, power, and immortality!

Please, please no more predictions.. :bored

Moogle Mango
February 01, 2008, 04:59 PM
I smell Sasuke is a Genjutsu.

ukyo1
February 01, 2008, 05:01 PM
One arm is hold...but sasuke still has a Free hand !!!Itachi gonna take 1 eye ....and Sasuke with the other hand gonna take 1 eye from itachi.

dannyjjang
February 01, 2008, 05:03 PM
1st Prediction

Sasuke's eyes are gone goes back to Konoha
Kakashi give him his super Sharingang eye
Sasuke become supa strong and kill sItachi
2nd Prediction

Sasuke's eyes are open to MS
and both of them uses MS and they go to the 4th dimension(Where Itachi Took Kakashi to)

3rd Prediction
Sasuke becomes super saiyon 3 fuses with Orichimaru and becomes ORISUKE and kills Itachi

Misury
February 01, 2008, 05:07 PM
EASY PREDICTION

more predictions later.

Cool predictions.. and the best about it is: they make sense.
yah.. about the last one, i have to say i disagree.. he can't awaken MS without Naruto being killed.. and Itachi giving Sasuke his eyes.. would be a possibility, but I think he'll have to realize first, that he has to do it.. Sasuke will probably beat the shit out of him so he gets his head out of the clouds and offers him his eyes.. lol or whatever..

But I still wonder why Itachi wanted to talk to Naruto.. and 'bout what..

lordHokage
February 01, 2008, 05:20 PM
EASY PREDICTION

Both Sasuke and Itachi would not died because Itachi has unfinished business with Naruto and Madara seems to want Sasuke alive and well. :blink

Another Prediction: I predict that Itachi would die by either Madara or Pein's hands. :eyeroll

Yondaime Uzumaki
February 01, 2008, 05:40 PM
Am I the only one that finds this funny???
I really don't like Sasuke and I find it funny that Itachi is gonna snatch his eye out, Kill Bill style.
I'm sure Sasuke will become stronger somehow though. Personally, I know he's not gonna die and I really don't want him to because Naruto still has to put a foot in he's azz.

Windmillblade
February 01, 2008, 05:44 PM
seems like saske has a plan. i dont think he would get beat that easily. remember that jutsu orochimaru has where he flies out the belly after shedding the skin? i think thats what he did and that scream at the end was itachi.

TheChosenOne
February 01, 2008, 06:01 PM

Sasuke will train without any eyes, how strong will he able to be. Sasuke is very dependent on his Sharingan, his chidori requires the sharingan, so that he can execute it perfectly. :)

seems like saske has a plan. i dont think he would get beat that easily. remember that jutsu orochimaru has where he flies out the belly after shedding the skin? i think thats what he did and that scream at the end was itachi.

Why would Itachi scream if Sasuke was shedding and coming out with another body. Do you mean that scream is more anger than being about pain. :)

shachi
February 01, 2008, 06:02 PM
Hrm. According to the translation, the summoning seal tattooed on Itachi's right arm says sword? As in Kusanagi? I predict a snake will rise out of Sasuke's throat. And a smaller snake will rise out of that snake's throat. And then Orochimaru's head will pop out and lick its lips and giggle, ITAAACHIIIGHAGHAGHA!!!

Haha no but seriously Orochimaru's Kusanagi sword next chapter. (Out of Sasuke's mouth, through Itachi's shadow clone, through the real Itachi's eye)

Darrenj
February 01, 2008, 06:03 PM
sasuke: chuuu
itachi: wtf
sasuke: zap zap
itachi: ugh
*itachi turns into birds*
sasuke: oh no
*looks at itachi*
*itachi pwns sauke again*
*sasuke runs away*
>>next scene<<
naruto: why cant I hit him

menthena
February 01, 2008, 06:16 PM
I just want to say this first, I think Itachi is some kind of tool who believes everything or a liar... I don't think Kakashi killed someone to achieve Mangekyou Sharingan. There is somethin' fishy goin' on here.

This battle will end with Sasuke's victory, let's face it. Why?

1) If Sasuke loses, that means, he either died or lost his eyes. And what that means, Kishi stops writing...
2) "... survive in an unsightly way. Run, run and cling to life" theme every 5 years till Itachi goes blind?
3) "You don't have MS, go get one" is just foolish. What is Sasuke going to do? Can you imagine him telling Naruto, "Let's be BEST friends!" So, MS is either too far away from him or ... >

There are two ways to beat Itachi

1) Sasuke is going to activate his MS. Like I said, there must be another way... Kakashi... can't kill his best friend... just can't.

They both said to Orochimaru, "Your jutsus are useless against these eyes". I don't think that Sasuke is going to win with muscle power or 'that' jutsu.

Think about a fight between Uchiha and not with Genjutsu, Sharingan or Mangekyou.

Sasuke fought with 509492 people at once and did not get a single scratch, now at this picture (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/387/15/), I even, without sharingan eyes, can see through there is some kind of genjutsu there(That brings the memories of Itachi & Sasuke's last, 5 second, duel). Sasuke is going to show the power ...

2) ... that he believed he could achieve without going Itachi's way. Some sort of Sharingan, or cursed seal, you know Juugo Kaguya(Cursed-Seal-Source guy) is near, might be somehow related to the fight...

Last weirdness
- Tsukuyomi, I-WIN-JUTSU : Itachi either knows that Sasuke is Kage-Bunshin, afraids to use against Sasuke, messing around(which he never did before) or wants Sasuke killing him -
- which makes sense because, he knew that Sasuke has no MS at the beginning of the fight, even though, he said someting like I'll be equal+ or more powerful than Madara with Sasuke's puppy eyes... So, why didn't he kill Sasuke way back then? Oh well, maybe you need to grow up or something, eh... Who can guess the Uchiha's business?

... and at last, a question
It's late here, I might not see the meaning of it, but what is that finger (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/387/03/)?

Thanks!

enmymiguel
February 01, 2008, 06:22 PM
well i dont think naruto is sasuke best friend cause that waz along time sasuke tell that to naruto. and sasuke is diferent now

lordHokage
February 01, 2008, 06:44 PM
Am I the only one that finds this funny???
I really don't like Sasuke and I find it funny that Itachi is gonna snatch his eye out, Kill Bill style.
I'm sure Sasuke will become stronger somehow though. Personally, I know he's not gonna die and I really don't want him to because Naruto still has to put a foot in he's azz.

Spoken like a true fan. :D

Hrm. According to the translation, the summoning seal tattooed on Itachi's right arm says sword? As in Kusanagi? I predict a snake will rise out of Sasuke's throat. And a smaller snake will rise out of that snake's throat. And then Orochimaru's head will pop out and lick its lips and giggle, ITAAACHIIIGHAGHAGHA!!!

Haha no but seriously Orochimaru's Kusanagi sword next chapter. (Out of Sasuke's mouth, through Itachi's shadow clone, through the real Itachi's eye)

If your prediction comes true, well said. :D

Hello menthena, welcome to Mangahelpers. Have fun. :)

Tsukisama
February 01, 2008, 06:49 PM
well i dont think naruto is sasuke best friend cause that waz along time sasuke tell that to naruto. and sasuke is diferent now

I don't know. I think that Sasuke still holds a special place in his heart just for Naruto, and that no one yet has filled that spot.

Also, I like your new avatar Lord Hokage. :sarutobi Sandaime reigns forever! :occa

NatsuGray
February 01, 2008, 06:52 PM

oo wow someone has looked at my Deviantart page :) www.goku-yoh-luffy.deviantart.com
you have my Oro as your avatar :)

enmymiguel
February 01, 2008, 06:58 PM
oo wow someone has looked at my Deviantart page :) www.goku-yoh-luffy.deviantart.com
you have my Oro as your avatar :)

i choose that avatar cause thats a very good work you did there and i like oro he is one of my fave character. but if you dont like it.......tell so i can take off if you wan:D

menthena
February 01, 2008, 07:06 PM
i choose that avatar cause thats a very good work you did there and i like oro he is one of my fave character. but if you dont like it.......tell so i can take off if you wan:D
I predict! Orochimaru and NatsuGray don't mind :P

and thanks Lord Hokage, however, I sense a little sarcasm( relation between post count and join date :P )

dragon2021
February 01, 2008, 07:15 PM
Cool predictions.. and the best about it is: they make sense.
yah.. about the last one, i have to say i disagree.. he can't awaken MS without Naruto being killed.. and Itachi giving Sasuke his eyes.. would be a possibility, but I think he'll have to realize first, that he has to do it.. Sasuke will probably beat the shit out of him so he gets his head out of the clouds and offers him his eyes.. lol or whatever..

But I still wonder why Itachi wanted to talk to Naruto.. and 'bout what..

First, him killing Naruto my not be the best thing. What I mean is they want the Akatskis want the ninetails we do not know if that could help them. What if he was to do that and then Madara gets the ninetails. Then there is no MS in the world that could help him. Moreover, that is how Sasuke might see it. Secondly, I do not think Itachi will just give him his eyes. He wants the power. I think Sasuke will win in the end, but there is alot lefet to this fight. Both have not used evenhalf of there chakara.:notrust

furio69
February 01, 2008, 07:15 PM
Kishi won t let sasuke die, he s his fav char ( he should of called the manga sasuke, when was last time we ve seen naruto in action except short flashes, and he always makes sasuke shine insted of main char). and i don t think after the gallant jiraya s death he would kill another mainchar so fast.

So my prediction is he won t die but that does nt mean he ll win the battle, personally i think he will pwn itatchi somehow right here in this fight... but making him lose would be so much cooler, so all the damage he has done to friends and betraying konoha to train under oro was for nothing. but knowing kishi, sasuke will save the day (again)

Ryome
February 01, 2008, 07:18 PM
Prediction time! (Big shout out to the people that bring us this stuff every week. I couldn't function without my 16 or so pages of manga goodness a week!)

Sasuke has been driven by revenge right? What would be the best way to drive a character forward in a story where he has been hell bent on revenge?

ROBBING him of that revenge.

Itachi let's himself get killed by Sasuke. Nothing worse than to hurt a man's pride. For someone who told Sasuke to live in an unsightly way; then to make all that living worthless by showing that he could still not defeat him. (Now why Itachi would let himself be killed; I haven't exactly hypothesized in a legitimate way.)

This may drive sasuke over the edge even further. From here, he could be written into going after Madara or teaming back up with Konoha to go after Madara. I would feel sorta' cheated if this fight ended so quickly. After all this build up and chase Sasuke crap. Then it ends in what appears to be a very quick and underwhelming physical confrontation. You could argue that a fight between two 'experts' in a sense would end quickly; no wasted time. Then I would argue, look at all the 'big name fights' in the series up to this point. No way this fight should have ended so soon just to give us backstory and an explanation! (Sidenote: The Itachi insane badguy moment was so cliche. I expected something else, but after the Akatsuki rule the world plan, maybe my expectations were too high.)

Wildcard factor: is it not weird to anyone else that Sasuke hasn't gone CS? Shouldn't he be able to gauge how strong his brother is? Or at least have an idea.

Of course, I don't trust my own predictions so take that with a grain of salt.

dragon2021
February 01, 2008, 07:23 PM
Kishi won t let sasuke die, he s his fav char ( he should of called the manga sasuke, when was last time we ve seen naruto in action except short flashes, and he always makes sasuke shine insted of main char). and i don t think after the gallant jiraya s death he would kill another mainchar so fast.

So my prediction is he won t die but that does nt mean he ll win the battle, personally i think he will pwn itatchi somehow right here in this fight... but making him lose would be so much cooler, so all the damage he has done to friends and betraying konoha to train under oro was for nothing. but knowing kishi, sasuke will save the day (again)

Based on the Title at the begining of this fight 4 or 5 chapters ago someone just may die. However, I think Sasuke will win, but he might loose his eye. Sasuake still has not used his cs. and that secret jitsu. However, Itachi has not used either of his MS jitsu's either. Therfore, the fight has a ways to go. He might not even loose his eye in this fight it all could just be a cliffhanger. :blink

SoulFury
February 01, 2008, 09:10 PM
I thik we could discard itachi pulling out sasuke's left eye. From my point of view, there are two options:

a)Is sasuke who has removed the itachi's eyes/slashed him
b)Fallen into a genjutsu, itachi has pulled out his own eye!

bigtymer32
February 01, 2008, 09:17 PM
well since this pretty much the end of the fight either sasuke is using genjustu to fake out itachi (which i hope he is) or itachi finally got the power he was seeking. which would be a lame fight .i hope sasuke doesnt lose so easily.
[hr]

I thik we could discard itachi pulling out sasuke's left eye. From my point of view, there are two options:

a)Is sasuke who has removed the itachi's eyes/slashed him
b)Fallen into a genjutsu, itachi has pulled out his own eye!

now that would be a good twist if itachi pulled out his own eye

Windmillblade
February 01, 2008, 09:52 PM
Why would Itachi scream if Sasuke was shedding and coming out with another body. Do you mean that scream is more anger than being about pain. :)[/QUOTE]

saske cuts right thru his belly with the sword out of his mouth. or the sword comes out his mouth period and stabed him in the eye and thats why he screams.

kheopz
February 01, 2008, 10:06 PM
Well first of all I want to point out a few things about why Sasuke will lose to Itachi (He can't beat him now ..period) and also why I predict that Kishi will make Itachi even stronger and more powerful than his sensei Mandara

So here it goes:

1- Sasuke Genjutsu only works on Itachi when Itachi only has non MS Sharigan. Look at the previous chapters it's a fact. (Sasuke fans plz don't flame on this fact)

2- Sharigan can't beat MS Sharigan (Uchiha clan history backs my claim).

3- If Sasuke was faster than "almost blind" Itachi than he wouldn't be surprise that Itachi had time to seal a bushin. Even Kakashi with his Sharigan was blown away about how fast Itachi seals better one handed seals.

4- Sasuke always does Chidori wiht his left hand (always that's a fact). Chidori Nagashi it all starts from contratiing Chakra and all and it's with your hand. Therefore Itachi smartly go a grip his left hand which means Sasuke can't do nothing and we know he can't do a seal with one hand ("""yet""").

5- Sharigan let's it's user to see any attack in slow motion so he can't surprise Itachi at close range with some snake and all that Oro BS. If he tries to open his mouth to get out from it Itachi will still have time to counter it.

6- If Itachi vision was that bad than he wouldn't counter all these blades thrown at him and shockingly Sasuke aware of the blindness factor of MS user doesn't even take advantage of it .. GENIUS.

7- Itachi sensei is Mandara who knows the Sharigan ins and out.

8- For Sasuke to defeat Itachi, he has to fight against Itachi in a non Uchiha way. What I mean is that powerful Sharigan like Mandara users lost to powerful non sharigan users. Ask Itachi about Gai and why he respects him. Sasule needs to think like Gai and not like an Uchihan when fighting. If he doesn't think like that he will always fail as within his clan blood line there's limits and Sharigan user will always be inferior to MS Sharigan user hence the tile of today's chapter "REALITY". Ain't that a bitch.

9- Itachi has been grooming Sasuke eyes from the start and mad sure today's fight happen. Sasuke not knowing Itachi's plan is his reason enough to lose.

10- Itachi sensei is Mandara which he thinks he will surpass. Sasuke was Oro and Oro was pawned by Itachi in a few panels maybe about a page(I feel generous so I give him a page for pawning Oro).

11-You did notice the wording of Itachi matching what Mandara said to his younger brother when he took his eyes... same script repeating itself.

All in all ... it is not a prediction to say that no way in the world Itachi loses to Sasuke now. It's a fact guys.

I predict and I think that Kishi is setting us to have Itachi and Kabuto as the the next big villains in the series after Pain (we know you secret DUDE so your toast!!!) and Mandara pass away (Itachi will kill him after creating a ultimate donjutsu thanks to Sasuke's CHARITY). Add ROOT and Danzou as well to the mix with Sai playing a major role.

Kishi is cleverly introducing new villains here so people need to stop making predictions like the series is nearing an end. I'm saying this because for more than a year now loads of folks here think that the series is nearing .. Damn there's too much money to make out of this series for Shonen to let Naruto end.

That's my two cents folks!!!

Peace

shamoo
February 01, 2008, 11:39 PM
There's only 2 ways for this to end. Stalemate and Itachi runs while Sasuke is whole, or stalemate and Itachi runs while Sasuke has lost one eye.

There is no way Itachi will get both eyes. There is no way Sasuke will die. There is a possibility, but low, that Itachi will die. This is because he has been built up for the entire Manga.

If Itachi dies, it will likely be at the hands of Madara because now Zetsu will clearly be able to report that Itachi has it in for him.

I think we are only seeing the beginning of the fight.

For all of those people shouting that MS always beats regular sharingan, then tell me why Madara thought that Sasuke's eye would surpass Itachi? I think the entire story has not been told regarding Sharingan, and even Madara may not know everything. We have never seen Sasuke sharingan vs. MS. Wtf, he might even get a 4 pupil sharigan... OR... he could actually (since itachi keeps saying how Sasuke doesn't have MS) whip out a sasuke MS! Hey, Kakashi did it somehow, so why not Sasuke?

I think it's entirely possible that we will see Sasuke lose an eye, then go MS and either Itachi runs or Itachi is killed.

Maybe Sasuke is crazy enough to give Itachi his eye so he can watch him kick his ass.

GOKURO-3君
February 02, 2008, 12:19 AM
its a bit too strange that saskue stopped while itachi extended his hands to pluck his eyes...
sasuke could have just stabbed him or something...
or as itachi expected, did sasuke loose to the MS?

bighawke5
February 02, 2008, 12:24 AM
i dont think it was a genjutsu...i think thats itachi's clones like that
remember back in the cave when sasuke attacked itachi's clone from behind by using shunshin and using chidori sword on him...the clone later blew up into a million crows and that wasnt genjutsu

another proof is that usually sasuke would mention what the technique he's seeing is....but when he saw the itachi clone blowing up into crows he just looked surprised and didnt say "..genjutsu!?" so that leads me to believe this fight was all reality i mea we dont expect itachi to pluck someone's eyes in genjutsu...that doesnt help him he needs to do it in reality
when he mentioned his reality i think he meant that in his reality he's gonna get what he wants and sasuke with no MS doesnt stand a chance

but yea then again sasuke has been known to win cin cheap ways and really weird ways so he might do it again...hope not LOL

BECOME A PIRATE SASUKEEEEE!!!!!
[hr]

its a bit too strange that saskue stopped while itachi extended his hands to pluck his eyes...
sasuke could have just stabbed him or something...
or as itachi expected, did sasuke loose to the MS?

he couldnt fight back its like someone trows you into a wall so hard it shatters or breaks and while you're still in shock he comes right there and punches you in the gut...thats bound to leave you helpeless and in pain there for at least a min...notice how i dont know i do karate but when you fall on your back flat if you're not carefull you can cough up blood...plus the punch in the gut didnt help..im sure sasuke wouldve fought back if itachi hadnt punchd him to add on to the pain

just cause we can't feel the force at which he crashed into the wall and the force of the punch itachi gave him doesnt mean that they were weak or ineffective...itachi's experienced he knows how to neutralize his oponents

toussaintac
February 02, 2008, 12:29 AM
i dont think it was a genjutsu...i think thats itachi's clones like that
remember back in the cave when sasuke attacked itachi's clone from behind by using shunshin and using chidori sword on him...the clone later blew up into a million crows and that wasnt genjutsu

another proof is that usually sasuke would mention what the technique he's seeing is....but when he saw the itachi clone blowing up into crows he just looked surprised and didnt say "..genjutsu!?" so that leads me to believe this fight was all reality i mea we dont expect itachi to pluck someone's eyes in genjutsu...that doesnt help him he needs to do it in reality
when he mentioned his reality i think he meant that in his reality he's gonna get what he wants and sasuke with no MS doesnt stand a chance

but yea then again sasuke has been known to win cin cheap ways and really weird ways so he might do it again...hope not LOL

BECOME A PIRATE SASUKEEEEE!!!!!

You may be right. The crow producing clone may have just been a distraction for Itachi to use his ridiculous speed and appear right in front of Sasuke with his Mangekyou to drain Sasuke's energy like he did Kakashi (except this time, they didn't show it happening because we already know what happens), then kicks him into a wall. I like the part where he pins sasuke's hand against the wall so he can't use Chidori, stomps sasuke's foot into the ground, and then punches him in the gut. XD. Itachi wreaks of coolness. XD

GOKURO-3君
February 02, 2008, 12:30 AM
he couldnt fight back its like someone trows you into a wall so hard it shatters or breaks and while you're still in shock he comes right there and punches you in the gut...thats bound to leave you helpeless and in pain there for at least a min...notice how i dont know i do karate but when you fall on your back flat if you're not carefull you can cough up blood...plus the punch in the gut didnt help..im sure sasuke wouldve fought back if itachi hadnt punchd him to add on to the pain

just cause we can't feel the force at which he crashed into the wall and the force of the punch itachi gave him doesnt mean that they were weak or ineffective...itachi's experienced he knows how to neutralize his oponents

or could it be that the panels are actually supposed to be slow motion...

bighawke5
February 02, 2008, 12:44 AM
Well first of all I want to point out a few things about why Sasuke will lose to Itachi (He can't beat him now ..period) and also why I predict that Kishi will make Itachi even stronger and more powerful than his sensei Mandara

So here it goes:

1- Sasuke Genjutsu only works on Itachi when Itachi only has non MS Sharigan. Look at the previous chapters it's a fact. (Sasuke fans plz don't flame on this fact)

3- If Sasuke was faster than "almost blind" Itachi than he wouldn't be surprise that Itachi had time to seal a bushin. Even Kakashi with his Sharigan was blown away about how fast Itachi seals better one handed seals.

4- Sasuke always does Chidori wiht his left hand (always that's a fact). Chidori Nagashi it all starts from contratiing Chakra and all and it's with your hand. Therefore Itachi smartly go a grip his left hand which means Sasuke can't do nothing and we know he can't do a seal with one hand ("""yet""").

5- Sharigan let's it's user to see any attack in slow motion so he can't surprise Itachi at close range with some snake and all that Oro BS. If he tries to open his mouth to get out from it Itachi will still have time to counter it.

6- If Itachi vision was that bad than he wouldn't counter all these blades thrown at him and shockingly Sasuke aware of the blindness factor of MS user doesn't even take advantage of it .. GENIUS.

8- For Sasuke to defeat Itachi, he has to fight against Itachi in a non Uchiha way. What I mean is that powerful Sharigan like Mandara users lost to powerful non sharigan users. Ask Itachi about Gai and why he respects him. Sasule needs to think like Gai and not like an Uchihan when fighting. If he doesn't think like that he will always fail as within his clan blood line there's limits and Sharigan user will always be inferior to MS Sharigan user hence the tile of today's chapter "REALITY". Ain't that a bitch.

9- Itachi has been grooming Sasuke eyes from the start and mad sure today's fight happen. Sasuke not knowing Itachi's plan is his reason enough to lose.

10- Itachi sensei is Mandara which he thinks he will surpass. Sasuke was Oro and Oro was pawned by Itachi in a few panels maybe about a page(I feel generous so I give him a page for pawning Oro).

11-You did notice the wording of Itachi matching what Mandara said to his younger brother when he took his eyes... same script repeating itself.

All in all ... it is not a prediction to say that no way in the world Itachi loses to Sasuke now. It's a fact guys.

I predict and I think that Kishi is setting us to have Itachi and Kabuto as the the next big villains in the series after Pain (we know you secret DUDE so your toast!!!) and Mandara pass away (Itachi will kill him after creating a ultimate donjutsu thanks to Sasuke's CHARITY). Add ROOT and Danzou as well to the mix with Sai playing a major role.

Kishi is cleverly introducing new villains here so people need to stop making predictions like the series is nearing an end. I'm saying this because for more than a year now loads of folks here think that the series is nearing .. Damn there's too much money to make out of this series for Shonen to let Naruto end.

Peace
i would +rep you in any second because of this without hisitating...its like you read my mind, so true.
[hr]

You may be right. The crow producing clone may have just been a distraction for Itachi to use his ridiculous speed and appear right in front of Sasuke with his Mangekyou to drain Sasuke's energy like he did Kakashi (except this time, they didn't show it happening because we already know what happens), then kicks him into a wall. I like the part where he pins sasuke's hand against the wall so he can't use Chidori, stomps sasuke's foot into the ground, and then punches him in the gut. XD. Itachi wreaks of coolness. XD

LOL damn straight that he wreaks of coolness lol but yea itachi's seal making is even faster than kakashi's and kakashi's been working on his and its too during the timeskip lol
[hr]

or could it be that the panels are actually supposed to be slow motion...

slow motion on sasuke's part as he sees his eye loss approaching maybe but the pannels didnt seem slow to me i could be wrong..but i still stand behind my belief that the quick taijutsu executions that itachi pulled were effective in neutralizing sasuke even if for a min not more...in that time he can pretty much do watever with his eye

remenber at the battle of valley's end when sasuke decided that his chidori was a match against naruto's rasengan and that he would have to resort to quick techniques and executions to create an opening and that worked....he distracted naruto with the katon Housenka and when naruto jumped he zapped next to naruto and kicked him...then got close again and punched him like 2 times (while in cs ---meaning increased power) and naruto basically was in the state sasuke is now against itachi on the wall---helpless

thats when sasuke used chidori on naruto and then we all know what happened next...

toussaintac
February 02, 2008, 12:52 AM
Itachi is pimping Sasuke for his eyes. We all know what pimps do when their bitches get out of hand: They smack their bitch up!!!! XD

WildBeast
February 02, 2008, 01:13 AM

So here it goes:

Peace

Sasuke is boring anyway comparing to the past... LOL!

i think is just another genjutsu then someone would pop out to stop them OR itachi will lose on purpose OR they share an eye each...

Sasukea is the 2nd leading actor, doubt he will have anything bad happening to him... Itachi is like the cream of the cake which i believe he wont be erase off too... Ok, now im being contradicting... But what he says do make sense but i still doubt his eyes would just pop off lidat.. Mayb 1? He can steal kakashi's anyway... LOL!

zr0
February 02, 2008, 01:14 AM
hes tired, he used chidori 3 times already? kakashi can only do 4 in a day i think. sasuke is at his limit, hes low on chakra. i hope itachi gets his eyes though

badluckartist
February 02, 2008, 01:52 AM
If Itachi does end up with Sasuke's eye inside his head (which i pray happens), we could very well see Orochimaru taking over Itachi. The we end up with Orochimaru and Itachi becoming one person, as Kabuto is currently. Two of the most popular villains in the Narutoverse becoming one character?

Do I sense a big storm coming? (Said it for the lulz)

toussaintac
February 02, 2008, 02:16 AM
If Itachi does end up with Sasuke's eye inside his head (which i pray happens), we could very well see Orochimaru taking over Itachi. The we end up with Orochimaru and Itachi becoming one person, as Kabuto is currently. Two of the most popular villains in the Narutoverse becoming one character?

Do I sense a big storm coming? (Said it for the lulz)

How would Orochimaru take over Itachi's body from Sasuke's eye when Sasuke trapped Orochimaru in another dimension somewhere in his mind?

RaZe
February 02, 2008, 02:46 AM
prediction: itachi will give sasuke the MS.

samsiufan
February 02, 2008, 03:04 AM

I think Madara saw enough of Sasuke during the Deidara fight to know that Sasuke's eyes will surpass Itachi's, MS or not....:D....I predict Sasuke to win this fight without MS but at possible great cost....I don't know what that cost is though...

WildBeast
February 02, 2008, 03:31 AM
kakashi chidori max shot is 2... definately someone will pop out... naruto clone? mayb? LOL.... Me too, wan to see itachi wins...

kthy0056
February 02, 2008, 03:31 AM
Maybe Sasuke will survive the eye transfer no jutsu without dying.
We haven't see him going cs2(which I think it was his greatest power in part 1) so he will not lose in the next chapter.

mestizo311
February 02, 2008, 03:32 AM
I think Itachi is going to pluck one of Sasuke's eyes. I don't think he'll be able to get both of them. Setting the stage for a Kakashi sharingan donation.

kthy0056
February 02, 2008, 03:37 AM
I think Itachi is going to pluck one of Sasuke's eyes. I don't think he'll be able to get both of them. Setting the stage for a Kakashi sharingan donation.Well Sasuke still considers his old pals as enemies.I don't think Kakashi would transfer his eye unless Sasuke is on the verge of death.

Paradoxicon
February 02, 2008, 04:09 AM
kakashi chidori max shot is 2... definately someone will pop out... naruto clone? mayb? LOL.... Me too, wan to see itachi wins...

it's 4, but Kakashi has a low chakra pool anyway, so even if Sasuke is also limited at 4 his Cursed Seal will give him lots more.

This fight is far from over, Sasuke will go CS next chapter, the chapter after that Itachi takes off his cloak.
Maybe Kishi is going for some "an eye for an eye" ending here. My prediction is both of them will lose at least one eye. Reasons: This makes the fight more intense and shows they are indeed equals. If both get the EMS in this fight... oh my. And ofc Madara seems to have only one eye at the moment.

SacredNic
February 02, 2008, 04:11 AM
I predict that the scream came from Zetsu, after Sasuke spotted him at the last minute and performed a genjutsu with the Sharingan (after all he seemed to be staring quite intensely, but I dont think it was due to fear).

Itachi turns in surprise, and sees Zetsu charge at him (believing him to be an enemy while caught in the genjutsu), which gives Sasuke time to free himself and strike back.

avantasian
February 02, 2008, 04:17 AM

I dont think Sasuke will accept the posibility of dying just to kill his brother with a rechless jutsu. After all his 2nd ambition is to revive the Uchiha clan. If he dies he fails.

KnuckleheadedNinja
February 02, 2008, 04:27 AM
why the hell will kakashi give his sharingan to sasuke. The sharingan mean alot more to kakashi it was a gift from obito. a way for obito to become kakashi eye and for obito and kakashi to become one. i don't see him given it to a traitor like sasuke or anyone

kthy0056
February 02, 2008, 04:29 AM
it's 4, but Kakashi has a low chakra pool anyway, so even if Sasuke is also limited at 4 his Cursed Seal will give him lots more.
I think that after the 3 years of training,Sasuke don't have further problems with using chidori.

And ofc Madara seems to have only one eye at the moment.

Why am I stupidly thinking that Tobi=Obito even now?
Because if Madara has EMS,why would he need Sasuke anyway?
So I'm assuming that EMS makes you imortal.But maybe it makes only your soul,not your body.So Maybe Madara took the body of Obito(which was dead) and used it as his own.And maybe he lost the EMS in this process
Now he needs Sasuke in order to make an EMS for this body.
Or maybe Madara took one eye from his brother,not both and now he needs the second one.
Even the fight with the konoha nin may have drama on both theories..
If Tobi=Obito then Kakashi vs his best friend(Kishi said that he will focus on Kakashi too)
If Tobi=Madara then Yamato(some sort of reincarnation of Shodaime) vs. Madara

So even now it's pretty unclear.But there is certain that the mask of Tobi hides something.

jetliguy
February 02, 2008, 05:22 AM
I think the last scream came from Sasuke as he used Chidori current throughout his body. He hasn't even gone CS2 form yet - this fight has barely started.

Akasunanosasori
February 02, 2008, 06:47 AM
All of u talking about that eye transfer !!!!!!!!!!
It's a genjutsu and if not Itachi will end up with a snake eye on his hand "Kawarimi" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samsiufan
February 02, 2008, 07:04 AM
I predict that the scream came from Zetsu, after Sasuke spotted him at the last minute and performed a genjutsu with the Sharingan (after all he seemed to be staring quite intensely, but I dont think it was due to fear).

Itachi turns in surprise, and sees Zetsu charge at him (believing him to be an enemy while caught in the genjutsu), which gives Sasuke time to free himself and strike back.

That's interesting...I would go one further and say Sasuke spotted Zetsu, cast a genjutsu on him and replaced himself with Zetsu...so in the next chapter, Itachi is actually plucking Zetsu's eye rather than Sasuke's.....:p...Straw clutching I know but hey, it is prediction time...ain't it?

piscesking
February 02, 2008, 07:19 AM
I predict that the screaming dude is Itachi coz he just got stab again ;)

Hollow Kurono
February 02, 2008, 07:29 AM
I think Sasuke made a clone under that big shuriken,like he did with Naruto against Zabuza and if its not Sasuke wont loose that easy,he didnt train for 3-4 years for nothing,im not countin Sasuke out yet and show some Kisame and Suigetsu Kishi.

No Quarter
February 02, 2008, 07:58 AM
I'm not really sure if Sasuke will lose an eye during this battle, I suppose he will have to pay some price in order for Itachi not to have been a complete waste, but I am certain that Sasuke will finally kill Itachi and will win the fight. There is simply no other way the story could progress. Sasuke is the main antagonist of the series, not Itachi. Say whatever you want, Itachi will NOT win the fight. And he will probably (like 99%) will die.

black_burn
February 02, 2008, 08:23 AM
My prediction ,Itachi gets the EMS goes to challenge Madara losses then Sasuke gets the Ems from Itachi, or Madara losses and Sasuke gets the EMS From him, seems like we wil get some Kisame action next week.

sephiroth
February 02, 2008, 08:34 AM
if sasuke was meant to lose an eye in this battle , its too early to lose it now , i mean the battle just started ...

Uchiha Slayer
February 02, 2008, 08:46 AM
I think Sasuke uses chidori nagashi to get himself away from Itachi, wether he's in genjustu or not in genjutsu, chidori nagashi gets him out...at least for the moment.

ManyHack
February 02, 2008, 09:13 AM
That's interesting...I would go one further and say Sasuke spotted Zetsu, cast a genjutsu on him and replaced himself with Zetsu...so in the next chapter, Itachi is actually plucking Zetsu's eye rather than Sasuke's.....:p...Straw clutching I know but hey, it is prediction time...ain't it?

I think Sasuke made a clone under that big shuriken,like he did with Naruto against Zabuza and if its not Sasuke wont loose that easy,he didnt train for 3-4 years for nothing,im not countin Sasuke out yet and show some Kisame and Suigetsu Kishi.

HERE IS MY CONCLUSION OF THIS:

Alright!

After taken the plucked eye of my system and the Sasuke beatdown.
I came with a few images that made me think!

1. The coiled snake hiding Sasuke! (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/387/10/) After that moment he could have done a replacement jutsu with the snake.

2. The crows. (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/387/13/) Crows are only seen in Genjutsu... meaning that Itachi is still firing up some. To add more to that, he told Madara's story a few panels from now and is using the same line as Madara: "Forgive me, brother..."

3. The other arm. (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/387/15/) One arm is hold... but the other might be hold also... but when making the move to plucked the eye... Allo ? Free hand !

4. the yelling.... meaning that some got punked. Sasuke or Itachi ?

My conclusion to this...

Sasuke is behind Itachi's and that poor bastard got stab again with a nagashi chidori... But, but.. since this is still a genjutsu, that our one track mind Uchiha didn't notice... he will get pawned by a third Kage Bunshin. Voila!

Let's not forget here, boys and girls, that theses two are proud sharingan users... this is still all entwined with weaves of genjutsu and ninjutsu. Kage Bunshin are a common source of defense as offense. But that Zetsu theory... is quite amusing and plausible.... i might go for that too... a genjutsued replacement.

gold349
February 02, 2008, 09:40 AM
Itachi tells Saske he can never win with out MS and it will all stay an illusion.

My Prediction: This is, could be Itachi's Tsukyomi, so it really isn't happening yet or not in the real world he is probably giving Saske a taste of what is yet to come, he is going to be plucking Saske's eyes for the next 72 hours.

BigU
February 02, 2008, 09:47 AM
oh common! sasuke wont get his eyes ripped out! its still the beginning or the rising point of the fight we still gota see a turning point like in everyother story with sasuke, deidara, orochimaru, etc. everyone he's fought theres been some kind of stepback and then a major step up so this fight is definetly not over if it is then sorry kishi thats lame!

HamsterofDeath
February 02, 2008, 09:52 AM
mh...
isn't there a small plot hole? if one uchiha can take the eyes of another, why can't both simply exchange their eyes and both get the permanent ms? why kill the other?

bean
February 02, 2008, 10:20 AM
mh...
isn't there a small plot hole? if one uchiha can take the eyes of another, why can't both simply exchange their eyes and both get the permanent ms? why kill the other?

you're assuming that itachi is going to replace his eyes with sasuke's eyes...we don't know the process...it could be the he has to eat the eyes, or merge them with his own eyes...who knows.

gold349
February 02, 2008, 10:23 AM
mh...

Both simply can't exchange eyes, If Saske gives Itachi his, then Saske goes blind , Itachi gives Saske his he goes blind, one isn't the deal both eyes plus killing your sibbling gives you EMS, if there is plot hole then the explanation must be given to the fact why Itachi is still taking eyes as they dont have ms?.

kheopz
February 02, 2008, 10:33 AM
Guys here are in some major denial about Sasuke losing to Itachi that quick. Same people called the Monday spoiler pic fake as well. The truth is if you reread the last few chapter you will realize that the greatest Uchihans only lost to non Sharigan users and that MS rules over non-MS Sharigan which is why a young Mandara ans his younger brother lead the Uchiha clan.

Kishi is going to morph Sasuke into not relying on his sharigan and the best way to do it is to lose them. Itachi can obtain EMS because he will get Sasuke's eyes but for Sasuke it's a completely different story.

let's say in some crazy fashion he obtains MS. Great but he will start going blind and he would have to learn and Master all the MS related jutsu that comes with it. Great if he does , but he still getting blinder and the bottom line the no more Uchiha Sharigan user for him to obtain EMS because he was Itachi's spare. The final equation comes as MS Sharigan user in no way can beat EMS Sharigan user. We are not just talking about eyes here but powerful people as well.

Since Sasuke absorbed Oro, Kishi portrayed us a Sasuke who didn't want to kill anyone but Itachi. And since Itachi appeared we see a more evil facial expression on Sasuke eyes (Hatred). Well losing his eyes (even one) will either takes him to greater heights of hatred (evil path) .This will make him realize ,just like history shows, that he needs to kill Itachi or Mandara in a way other powerfull ninja like Shodai have done in the past.

Kishi realized that there's a logic here among the Uchiha clan that he can't break and the rule is MS Sharigan user >>>>> Sharigan user.

Notice that Itachi asserted himself many time in this fight about Sasuke obtaining MS or not. There's a reason he asked or checked if Sasuke has MS.

C'mon guys Sasuke couldn't even see Itachi Bushin speed and some have praised Sasuke being a Speed Demon but C'mon guys Sasuke can't win this fight.

Stop saying this is an genjutsu!! Sasuke needs MS for his Sharigan to have effect on Itachi's MS ---> That's a fact.

So here it goes:

Peace

bean
February 02, 2008, 10:43 AM
Guys here are in some major denial about Sasuke losing to Itachi that quick. Same people called the Monday spoiler pic fake as well. The truth is if you reread the last few chapter you will realize that the greatest Uchihans only lost to non Sharigan users and that MS rules over non-MS Sharigan which is why a young Mandara ans his younger brother lead the Uchiha clan.

Kishi is going to morph Sasuke into not relying on his sharigan and the best way to do it is to lose them. Itachi can obtain EMS because he will get Sasuke's eyes but for Sasuke it's a completely different story.

let's say in some crazy fashion he obtains MS. Great but he will start going blind and he would have to learn and Master all the MS related jutsu that comes with it. Great if he does , but he still getting blinder and the bottom line the no more Uchiha Sharigan user for him to obtain EMS because he was Itachi's spare. The final equation comes as MS Sharigan user in no way can beat EMS Sharigan user. We are not just talking about eyes here but powerful people as well.

Since Sasuke absorbed Oro, Kishi portrayed us a Sasuke who didn't want to kill anyone but Itachi. And since Itachi appeared we see a more evil facial expression on Sasuke eyes (Hatred). Well losing his eyes (even one) will either takes him to greater heights of hatred (evil path) .This will make him realize ,just like history shows, that he needs to kill Itachi or Mandara in a way other powerfull ninja like Shodai have done in the past.

Kishi realized that there's a logic here among the Uchiha clan that he can't break and the rule is MS Sharigan user >>>>> Sharigan user.

Notice that Itachi asserted himself many time in this fight about Sasuke obtaining MS or not. There's a reason he asked or checked if Sasuke has MS.

C'mon guys Sasuke couldn't even see Itachi Bushin speed and some have praised Sasuke being a Speed Demon but C'mon guys Sasuke can't win this fight.

Stop saying this is an genjutsu!! Sasuke needs MS for his Sharigan to have effect on Itachi's MS ---> That's a fact.

you're claiming that alot of things which are speculation to be fact...I'd be careful with that...you might be eating your own foot soon. Here's one "fact" as you say...this fight isn't over...most likely, we're seeing a genjutsu, or it wasn't sasuke screaming at the end of the chapter.

donkeyhigh
February 02, 2008, 10:43 AM
Yeah, that's my biggest concern too, why would he take Sasukes eyes if they don't have MS. That's the whole point, right? To be able to controll the Kyubii you need MS. That is Itachis plan. Sasuke does not have MS, and therefore is worthless to Itachi. Why bother?

Also, the überkill of this fight would have been if Sasuke would use the body-transfering technique he did on Orochimaru, on Itachi. Copying his every power in an instant.
Can you imagine the agony that would cause Itachi for his remaining few secounds?
Too have everything he ever wanted right in front of him, just to get it taken away the very same instant. Oh cruel world :)

However:
1. The Sasuke we see in the last picture is a Kawarimi-replacement.
2. The scream is from Itachi.
3. Sasuke will be smiling in the next chapter, with some badass comment. Prefrebly "Well, I'm not! You are going to die here, "brother!"" showing us he's been keeping Itachi in his superiour dou-jutsu all this time. (After Itachi's "I'm sorry, brother".)
4. We willl see blood running down Itachi's face, down his marks under his eyes.
5. Sasuke will be laughing like a crazy-person, and right before Itachi dies, he'll show us a real brotherly smile, as if happy Sasuke turned out a real crazy powerfull sinister Uchia.

Uchia, gotta luuve'em :)

bean
February 02, 2008, 10:47 AM
it could be that getting the non MS from sasuke could restore his vision, but won't make his MS eternal...he'll have the same O'MS which he has to turn on and off...but he'll never go blind...or maybe he just needs another pair of sharingans, MS or not.

ManyHack
February 02, 2008, 10:50 AM
@Kheopz

No denial there... it some way it par of my biggest affirmation. Sasuke's win will only prevail at one cost.. is eyes or is sanity. Wars are never a win-win situation.

But i must disagree on something... genjutsu. Sasuke as always said that he sees thru is brother genjutsu cause is eyes already are better then is own. But tha is a big lie to himself. Since he still wrap in a big genjutsu... how can you explain thoses bunshins in last chapter... and the crows... and Itachi speed to block. I'm telling you... it's a big soup of genjutsu and ninjutsu... that Itachi is the Chef.... and Sasuke the sous-chef.

bean
February 02, 2008, 10:52 AM
I think the crow bunshins can also happen outside a genjutsu...

ManyHack
February 02, 2008, 11:00 AM
Also, the überkill of this fight would have been if Sasuke would use the body-transfering technique he did on Orochimaru, on Itachi. Copying his every power in an instant.
Can you imagine the agony that would cause Itachi for his remaining few secounds?
Too have everything he ever wanted right in front of him, just to get it taken away the very same instant. Oh cruel world :)

Where did you saw that ?

Sasuke didn't transfer Orochimaru... Hebi Sannin tried to but Sasuke countered him with is own dimension engulfing the existing one... by doing so, he absorb Orochimaru's mind (and maybe all his white snake powers). But not all Orochimaru's powers... theses he learned during is 2-3 years with Snake-shed guy.
[hr]

I think the crow bunshins can also happen outside a genjutsu...

Someway as Suto,Muko, Kage and every other bunshins... makes senses. Still a bit weird in my mind.

gold349
February 02, 2008, 11:08 AM
@kheopz
I just want to add this. Your saying Saske can not win this fight? your welcome to your opinion but you have to understand that this is a decider and that there has to be someone victorious, 08 is full of Saske, so i don't see Saske dieing, Itachi wants his eyes, both, as far as we know to get EMS you have to kill your sibbling and pluck out eyes, this is Itachi's goal and "reality" he wants light because he is going blind. Madara is holding back Konoha and Kisame is holding back Hebi so there is no interference.

The thing about sharingan, normal sharingan could put up resistance to MS, Itachi says in ch142 pg15 that his MS ability Tsukyomi could be defeated by sharingan user with same blood as his and Kakashi says Saske, so Saske has the potential to do this.

Why couldn't this be genjutsu? it could be Tsukyomi, if he is retrained good, if he could loose one eye then why not the other? IMHO that is why I don't see him loosing any and that he can protect himself easily with cs partial trans. or cs2 full transformatin just the way he did when juugo attacked him at point blank range.

kheopz
February 02, 2008, 11:20 AM
you're claiming that alot of things which are speculation to be fact...I'd be careful with that...you might be eating your own foot soon. Here's one "fact" as you say...this fight isn't over...most likely, we're seeing a genjutsu, or it wasn't sasuke screaming at the end of the chapter.

Be specific when you say that I'm speculating and produce some concrete facts because its a child's game when you reply to someone post by "its pure speculation" --> PROVE IT and if I'm wrong or off I'll be the first to accept it.

When you are saying "we're seeing a genjutsu" here, Who is in a genjutsu? Who's being attacked in this genjutsu and how? There's no way Sasuke's eye can cast it on itachi's MS. There's a hierarchy here Sharigan << MS<< EMS.

This is a reality guys .. Sasuke himself said so.

I will be glad to support your genjutsu theory but there's a major flaw to it. When you say it wasn't sasuke screaming than elaborate more on saying that it wasn't him at all but remember Sharigan can't full MS Sharigan.

My prediction holds and history as well. Sasuke loses to Itachi and there's really no surprise to it.
[hr]

I just want to add this. Your saying Saske can not win this fight? your welcome to your opinion but you have to understand that this is a decider and that there has to be someone victorious, 08 is full of Saske, so i don't see Saske dieing, Itachi wants his eyes, both, as far as we know to get EMS you have to kill your sibbling and pluck out eyes, this is Itachi's goal and "reality" he wants light because he is going blind. Madara is holding back Konoha and Kisame is holding back Hebi so there is no interference.

The thing about sharingan, normal sharingan could put up resistance to MS, Itachi says in ch142 pg15 that his MS ability Tsukyomi could be defeated by sharingan user with same blood as his and Kakashi says Saske, so Saske has the potential to do this.

Why couldn't this be genjutsu? it could be Tsukyomi, if he is retrained good, if he could loose one eye then why not the other? IMHO that is why I don't see him loosing any and that he can protect himself easily with cs partial trans. or cs2 full transformatin just the way he did when juugo attacked him at point blank range.

I'm not saying Sasuke is going to die here. All Itachi wants is his eyes. Itachi doesn't need to have Sasuke killed. If this is a gentjutsu than you have to elaborate how did or how is it possible for Sasuke to cast it on Itachi MS eyes.

I though about CS2 but Sasuke only uses because it brings him more body strengh, protection and hightens his Chackra but these were good option against Juugo monstruos strenght and Deidara bombs but here it won't change the outcome as Itachi has MS and CS2 won't make Sasuke more resistante to MS.

This is the year of Sasuke(doesn't mean fights like these are suppose to last longer) and Kishi said the color theme this year is Glossy Black which fits perfectly Itachi purpose and Sasuke losing his eyes.

He won't die because first , Karin is around so as soon as Itachi is done , Kisame will drop his fight and Karin will sense Sasuke jutsu and rescue him. Two he is in Konoha so there might be a twist to it and Kakashi teams is heading to rescue Sasuke as well. If Kakashi teams finds Sasuke than beleive me Sakura will heal him before they seperate one more.
So there you go .. Sasuke is still alive after fighting Itachi.

ManyHack
February 02, 2008, 11:23 AM
Be specific when you say that I'm speculating and produce some concrete facts because its a child's game when you reply to someone post by "its pure speculation" --> PROVE IT and if I'm wrong or off I'll be the first to accept it.

When you are saying "we're seeing a genjutsu" here, Who is in a genjutsu? Who's being attacked in this genjutsu and how? There's no way Sasuke's eye can cast it on itachi's MS. There's a hierarchy here Sharigan << MS<< EMS.

I will be glad to support your genjutsu theory but there's a major flaw to it. When you say it wasn't sasuke screaming than elaborate more on saying that it wasn't him at all but remember Sharigan can't full MS Sharigan.

If you read my theory... Itachi's genjutsu was on a replacement bunshin (snake)... and the scream, is from Itachi, since the real Sasuke is behind him... stabbing with a Nagashi Chidori

bean
February 02, 2008, 11:24 AM

My prediction holds and history as well. Sasuke loses to Itachi and there's really no surprise to it.

I never said it wasn't him, I said it was possible that it isn't him. We have no clear evidence that it is him...who is to say that before itachi plucked his eye out, sasuke did the chidori nagashi on him, which would cause him to scream? The sharingan has a history of putting someone who is attacking in the path of their own attack (see itachi vs deidara, itachi vs kurenai) so maybe itachi is screaming because sasuke is taking his eye out instead. The truth is, we don't know how the MS affects the normal sharingan or not...we don't know if there is a hierarchy...it could always depend on how good one can use their eye...a pistol can be more effective against a bazooka if the pistol user is more accurate than the bazooka user, right? The truth is, we don't know if a MS user can be put under a genjutsu by a NS or not, you're just speculating.

Inkovic
February 02, 2008, 11:26 AM
My prediction:

Itachi reaches for Sasuke's eye when he realises that he's caught in a genjutsu and is in fact fighting Tobi and is reaching a empty eye socket. Tobi reveals he has betrayed Itachi and that he and Sasuke are in cahoots since day one.

bean
February 02, 2008, 11:26 AM
and sasuke never said that was a reality... he said his reality is itachi's death...

Saifi
February 02, 2008, 12:04 PM
Itachi would never scream out of pain , he just doesnt do that chidori nagashi or not. Thats more sauske's thing! (actually a chidori nagashi would numb itachi, like it did with yamato that would make it really hard to scream, not to mentiion IRL that would make your muscles cramp around your lungs to prevent damage to heart and make it preety darn hard to scream esp at a high voltage! ), and you are right itachi did say that only another sharingan user can hope to counter his MS , which is true other wise sauske wouldnt have lasted longer than a second, but honestly u all saying a regular sharingan can cast a genjutsu on MS are only trying to fool yourselves.
Thats like saying that a 2 tomoe shariingan can cast a genjutsu on 3 tomoe sharingan , actually even worse since Itachi's Tsukiomi MS is specialized in Genjutsu.You have to agree that that even if in some crazy way what you are saying is possible it is Very Very highly improbable, id call it clutching at straws.
I am srry that after many years of pleasing sauske fans kishi is gonna have him lose an eye (at least) , which is not necessarily a bad thing , Guts kicks ass with 1 hand (berserk) and who doesnt like a blind/semi blind dude kicking ass.

Now the only way its a genjutsu is if sauske let his guard down and finally got caugh in Tsukiyomi and itachi is mind raping him again abbout what he intends to do to him ( since as you all said itachi probably cant do much with non MS eyes (and as far as we know sauske doesnt have it).

Anyway just thought id throw that out there , u obviously dont have to agree with me , Since i detest sauske's character and you are obviously Fanboys fans

gold349
February 02, 2008, 12:12 PM

<hr noshade size="1">

I'm not saying Sasuke is going to die here. All Itachi wants is his eyes. Itachi doesn't need to have Sasuke killed. If this is a gentjutsu than you have to elaborate how did or how is it possible for Sasuke to cast it on Itachi MS eyes.

I though about CS2 but Sasuke only uses because it brings him more body strengh, protection and hightens his Chackra but these were good option against Juugo monstruos strenght and Deidara bombs but here it won't change the outcome as Itachi has MS and CS2 won't make Sasuke more resistante to MS.

This is the year of Sasuke(doesn't mean fights like these are suppose to last longer) and Kishi said the color theme this year is Glossy Black which fits perfectly Itachi purpose and Sasuke losing his eyes.

He won't die because first , Karin is around so as soon as Itachi is done , Kisame will drop his fight and Karin will sense Sasuke jutsu and rescue him. Two he is in Konoha so there might be a twist to it and Kakashi teams is heading to rescue Sasuke as well. If Kakashi teams finds Sasuke than beleive me Sakura will heal him before they seperate one more.
So there you go .. Sasuke is still alive after fighting Itachi.

I agree Saske is not going to die, here, but Saske loosing to Itachi, you have to take in to consideration that, that means Itachi getting his "reality". Itachi's reality is EMS, unless he told the story of EMS, but just wants light at the min and deal with EMS later, but EMS requires you to pluck out eyes of your brother also said killing your sibbling was part of the ritual, that is the only reason why I don't see Itachi winning this.

I'm not saying he could loose either, I mean there is a lot more going on around this fight. Plus kishi has left the "scream" vague, we all have our own ideas, what it could be that is part of discussion and debate. Having cs2 Hawkmode could give his sharingan even bigger chance, like you say more strength, protection more higher chakra would give him perfect way of resisting and defeating Itachi's ms Tsukyomi because he has the same blood as Itachi.

ManyHack
February 02, 2008, 01:03 PM
Itachi would never scream out of pain , he just doesnt do that chidori nagashi or not. Thats more sauske's thing! (actually a chidori nagashi would numb itachi, like it did with yamato that would make it really hard to scream, not to mentiion IRL that would make your muscles cramp around your lungs to prevent damage to heart and make it preety darn hard to scream esp at a high voltage! ), and you are right itachi did say that only another sharingan user can hope to counter his MS , which is true other wise sauske wouldnt have lasted longer than a second, but honestly u all saying a regular sharingan can cast a genjutsu on MS are only trying to fool yourselves.
Thats like saying that a 2 tomoe shariingan can cast a genjutsu on 3 tomoe sharingan , actually even worse since Itachi's Tsukiomi MS is specialized in Genjutsu.You have to agree that that even if in some crazy way what you are saying is possible it is Very Very highly improbable, id call it clutching at straws.
I am srry that after many years of pleasing sauske fans kishi is gonna have him lose an eye (at least) , which is not necessarily a bad thing , Guts kicks ass with 1 hand (berserk) and who doesnt like a blind/semi blind dude kicking ass.

Now the only way its a genjutsu is if sauske let his guard down and finally got caugh in Tsukiyomi and itachi is mind raping him again abbout what he intends to do to him ( since as you all said itachi probably cant do much with non MS eyes (and as far as we know sauske doesnt have it).

Anyway just thought id throw that out there , u obviously dont have to agree with me , Since i detest sauske's character and you are obviously Fanboys fans

1. If you read carefully.. i never said it was Itachi... but SAsuke behind is back that as use Nagashi Chidori.

2. It never was said that a genjutsu, even Tsukuyomi, cannot be countered.

3. Will doing so.. makes this path a repetition of Kakashi path of existence. He will have a new eye(s) placed in is wounded orbits. Try to figure out how to continue living with theses new things... Train with them. Master new stuff and become a new and improved Uchiha.

4. Well to like or not like a character is a personal choice.. i, myself, am more of a Uchiha antagonist.. then just focusing on Sasuke's persona. :nerve

samsiufan
February 02, 2008, 01:04 PM

The outcome of this fight is not a fact until the fight is over.....

Yes all things being equal, the MS is greater than the sharingan but in this situation it depends on the skill of the MS or Sharingan user....And there are a lot of things that Sasuke learned from Oro which are not part of the Uchiha ways of doing things....:D

Remember the questions Madara asked "sitting at the valley of the end"? Sasuke, are you going to remain a snake or are you going to become a crow? He already knows about Itachi's plan to take Sasuke's eyes and yet he still told Pain that Sasuke's eyes will surpass (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/363/17/) Itachi's (this is after witnessing the Deidara fight)...And he made that judgement from seeing a Sasuke with no MS......and this is coming from the person who mentored Itachi.....So it is not a done deal that Sasuke will lose this fight eventhough Itachi was awesome in this chapter....:D

Konkun
February 02, 2008, 01:04 PM
Itachi takes Sasuke's eye, Sasuke in turn takes Madara's eye, and has his way with Itachi in later chapters....

I dont like this fight, it could go on forever. I'm betting the last chapter is also a genjutsu, something like this

Itachi: YES! I got your eye now punk!
Sasuke: WRONG! ::Stabs Itachi from behind::
Itachi: AHA! I knew you would do that so I prepared this genjutsu
Sasuke: I knew you would know so I also did a genjutsu on you
Itachi: I knew you knew I know so I put another genjutsu on that...
Sasuke: So did I...
[This continues on for a while]

Zetsu: -_-?! What the fuck is going on?
Dark Zetsu: Lets eat them both....

Saifi
February 02, 2008, 01:07 PM
@many hack

ummm... i guess i should have had more comma useage , i didnt say or suggest that u said itachi would do chidori nagashi lol. i said that itachi would never scream , regardless of what attack he gets hit with , chidori nagashi or even having a bllade sticking through him .

Thats more sauske's thing ---> Sauske is more apt to (srry for the language) bitch and moan & scream !

ManyHack
February 02, 2008, 01:15 PM
@many hack

ummm... i guess i should have had more comma useage , i didnt say or suggest that u said itachi would do chidori nagashi lol. i said that itachi would never scream , regardless of what attack he gets hit with , chidori nagashi or even having a bllade sticking through him .

Thats more sauske's thing ---> Sauske is more apt to (srry for the language) bitch and moan & scream !

I Agree.
But since Itachi as finally open is heart and mad mind... he might just let go is feelings and cry, shout and cry again... but that is MHO.

samsiufan
February 02, 2008, 01:17 PM
@many hack

ooooh, I don't know, Itachi has been getting quite emotional lately as he reaches the orgasmic state of getting Sasuke's eyes....so I would not put it pass him to scream if a nice, sharp chidori was to poke him...:kukuku

Saifi
February 02, 2008, 01:27 PM
Well i dont know if after having itachi go all phycho kishi would have the audacity to have him 'scream in pain' ! Happy scream is one thing but i doubt kishi will turn itachi into a Fag , even if/when he dies all i am expecting is a "guah" thats it.

and i guess i have never myself seen anyone shout after they got impaled , not even girls in horror movies , they scream b4 they are stabbed but never after , thats when they like to vomit blood and cant scream :)

but you have your opinion and i have mine

i say let em straws go :)

TheChosenOne
February 02, 2008, 02:49 PM
I think Madara saw enough of Sasuke during the Deidara fight to know that Sasuke's eyes will surpass Itachi's, MS or not....:D....I predict Sasuke to win this fight without MS but at possible great cost....I don't know what that cost is though...

Considering MS is a higher form of the sharingan, I dunno how Sasuke's three tomoe will surpass itachi's MS. Even if Itachi is partially blind he still has the higher form, I don't understand how Sasuke can match up. :)

I dont think Sasuke will accept the posibility of dying just to kill his brother with a rechless jutsu. After all his 2nd ambition is to revive the Uchiha clan. If he dies he fails.

True, but wouldn't you say that he if focused on Itachi more than anything, look at the things he is doing, he trained, assembled a team to track, I wouldn't put it past Sasuke to do anything to make sure Itachi will die. :)

you're assuming that itachi is going to replace his eyes with sasuke's eyes...we don't know the process...it could be the he has to eat the eyes, or merge them with his own eyes...who knows.

I think it's most likely merge, considering the demon will have four eyes. :)

Timoteo
February 02, 2008, 03:01 PM
I think that we will see Orochimaru get revenge in a way; Sasuke will have cut off Itachi's right hand using chidori or a lightning-charged weapon summoned from his wrist seal.

ManyHack
February 02, 2008, 03:35 PM
I think that we will see Orochimaru get revenge in a way; Sasuke will have cut off Itachi's right hand using chidori or a lightning-charged weapon summoned from his wrist seal.

Greetings and welcome to MH, Timoteo!
Have fun and enjoy!

Well Orochimaru's is kinda dead. But if you mean tru Sasuke's own will... get some revenge that will be nice:

Sasuke: That's for Orochimaru!
The nagashi chidori whent thru Itachi's forearm; like butter!

Windmillblade
February 02, 2008, 03:44 PM
hey i just noticed something. did itachi tell saske he was plotting against madara in the genjutsu or out the genjutsu. if he did it out the genjutsu then zetsu heard it and itachi's plans might fail. And i think kabuto is gonna save sake somehow cause know he wants sake for him self to kill hes another factor.

gold349
February 02, 2008, 03:55 PM

Welcome to MH Timoteo. Have fun.

Yes Oro in Saskes subconscious will be really pleased.

IMHO, and Zetsu would back me up that they are fighting purely using genjutsu for now even if Itachi has MS switched on, Saske is capable to hold his own even against MS.

In 386 was Saske caught in Itachi's MS, caught in the grip of the four eyed demon who nearly plucked out his eye but Saske got out of it.?

caid1989
February 02, 2008, 04:11 PM
I'd just like to say straight away that i am not a Sasuke fan in any way , my thoughts and predictions are based on logic, reasoning , past events and probability and definitely NOT favoritism.

First off I think the likely hood of Sasuke loosing this fight is next to nothing basically because Itachi has revealed everything , there is practically no plot left for him , his purpose is to die . Now is the time , Kishi has said that this is the final fight , one will die and he's not going to kill Sasuke, before Naruto saves him at least.

Many times throughout the course of this series , we have seen characters say 'you cannot beat me' or something similar , this is almost always a fatal mistake as the table's get turned and they lose in a flail ,screaming 'omfg this is impossible!!'( sorry for the over exaggeration).

Also i think that Sasuke is not stupid enough to go into a fight without a plan , he has been training for almost 3 years JUST to beat itachi . He knows Itachi has the MS , has experienced its power so there is no way he would fight Itachi without a way to counter it or surpass it . We haven't even seen 'that jutsu' yet , which clearly we will see before the fights end.

Now , i don't deny that Sasuke may have just had his eye pulled out BUT i feel there are too many variables which leave openings for Sasuke to counter.

1. The most obvious ... His right arm is free

2. He has his cursed seal , which if released could easily overpower itachi.

3. Chidori Nagashi could also easily repel Itach.

4. Those who believe that Itachi had used Tsukuyomi on Sasuke before he kicked him: this is unlikely as even when fighting Kakashi it took a while for it to take effect . So if Tsukuyomi can effect sasuke at all , there is very little probability that it would take effect in such a short time.

5. He could have used a replication , this is a fundamental ninja technique that most high class shinobi utilize with good effect . Although this is an unlikely option as it is not Sasuke's style ; it is most definitely possible.

Other scenarios which contradict the Idea of sasuke having had his eye taken out .

1. Genjutsu : i would very much dislike this being the case as I am fed up seeing things that aren't actually happening but it is a likely out come of this attack. It all having been a genjutsu as everything else has been before it.

2. It was my understanding that in order to attain EMS they must exchange eyes with a sibling with MS as well . I don't think it directly says as much but Itachi does say that ; it will only have been meaningful that he left Sasuke alive IF he managed to awaken the MS. As far as we knoe he does not have MS so why would he take his eyes when Itachi's etire purpose in life ( as we know it) is to attain EMS and be greater than Madara.

I have read people saying that it is impossible for sasuke to beat itach because he does not have MS , the shodai hokage , was able to defeat Madara (the man known as being the greatest Ninja of all time) and he didn't even have Sharingan. So it is far from impossible for Sasuke to win without MS.

OK , i think i've said enough about that ... heres a theory of my own that is conjecture and nothing more.

I personally don't think Itachi is as crazy as he seems . He has said on several occasions that he detests the Uchiha clan and its blood soaked history , so why does he wish to follow the same path as the clan members before him, like madara. I think that he learned of the clans terrible history at a young age and hated how it was such a revered clan in Konoha and at some point he met Madara , who explained the whole truth to him . It is possible that madara controlled itachi in the beginning , into becoming his apprentice and showed him how to achieve the MS.

At this point Itachi saw a way to erase the clans history . He knew that he would have to defeat Madara to achieve this , and to do so he would have to attain EMS. For this he would need sasuke to attain MS.

He would need Sasuke to hate him so much that it would drive him to kill his friend to attain MS and eventually go after Itachi.

I think Itachi is trying to make sasuke kill him and then kill madara . And that he put sasuke through everything for this purpose alone . (I think itachi planned to give sasuke his eyes after he killed him that way Sasuke would have the eyes to defeat madara , however sasuke does not have MS and so this is contradictory to the plot at this point in time >.<)

Ultimately i think itachi's goals are not for power but to erase the history of his clan and either to have sasuke start it again , or to have it end there with sasuke (i think the latter makes the most sense however the least likely , with respect to the series)

So ... what a rant ... i'm tired now , but ive had that theory in my head for a while , its probably full of holes and mistakes or just plane doesnt make any sense but i'll see what people think . Itachi fans might like it .

Personally tho , i hope Sasuke kills itachi finds his friendship again with Naruto and the rest konoha (face it , that HAS to happen) and a new goal in life and then everyone lives happily ever after .........:D

xAdvo
February 02, 2008, 04:21 PM
My prediction is that the scream in the last panel is coming from none other than Itachi Uchiha...

Look in the last frame of chapter 387. the designs on the wall... it is clear that they are no longer over by the wall where itachi was holding sasuke but instead they are by a crushed throne... has Sasuke got the best of Itachi? I think it has been genjutsu all along, Itachi has been sitting in the throne for the whole fight.

You can see an arm popping out from the rubble with uchiha designs on the rocks/throne and a box figure at the top this leads me to believe the scream is coming from Itachi and Sasuke has just either plucked his eyes out or blasted him with a Chidori. Zetsu has also been in genjutsu the whole fight. he only saw them staring at eachother standing up, so i doubt he knows whats going on.. i want to see Zetsu fight i wonder what abilities he has.

starscreem6
February 02, 2008, 04:30 PM
Another Hardcore and masterfully done chapter. It's hard to predict but I'm sticking with my orginial theory that Itachi is as good as dead. Kishi has portrayed Sasuke too much as the dark hero and Itachi too much as the psycho villian for this fight to end any other way. Besides Sasuke still has not activated his Curse Seal!!! What did I just say, I'll say it again Itachi has gone all out, has pulled out his trumpt card MS, but Sasuke still has two curse seal levels to go. My prediction Sasuke will go to CS1 then Itachi will use sukyomi, which sasuke will counter at CS1, Sasuke will go to CS2 and Itachi will try to use Ameratsu which will fail against a CS2 Chidori. We all remember what a CS2 chidori did against narutos Rasengan.

Farewell in the Afterlife Itachi.

gold349
February 02, 2008, 04:32 PM
My prediction is that the scream in the last panel is coming from none other than Itachi Uchiha...

Look in the last frame of chapter 387. the designs on the wall... it is clear that they are no longer over by the wall where itachi was holding sasuke but instead they are by a crushed throne... has Sasuke got the best of Itachi? I think it has been genjutsu all along, Itachi has been sitting in the throne for the whole fight.

You can see an arm popping out from the rubble with uchiha designs on the rocks/throne and a box figure at the top this leads me to believe the scream is coming from Itachi and Sasuke has just either plucked his eyes out or blasted him with a Chidori. Zetsu has also been in genjutsu the whole fight. he only saw them staring at eachother standing up, so i doubt he knows whats going on.. i want to see Zetsu fight i wonder what abilities he has.

I think i'm in genjutsu 'cus I think I've seen this post in 387 discussion thread pg 43, ohh I did. But I had a look at it and still can not see anyone coming out of the rubble.

black_burn
February 02, 2008, 04:47 PM
ehhh....i think the first time we'll har Itachi scream is at his death and as u guys said its to early for the fight to end...so i'll just wait and see.

Ulgen
February 02, 2008, 05:11 PM
I don't think that the fight will end at this chapter! There will be more.. This battle is not over but there is still a possibility for interruption. hmmm what if ITACHI wins the fight than he will be the kick-ass guy in the narutoverse... so I'don'T think that KISHIMOTO wants him to be like this. The problem is that there is actually no concept behind the story because the length of it became tooooo long !

ukyo1
February 02, 2008, 05:43 PM
I think Sasuke uses chidori in his BODY!!!AND GONNA HIT ITACHI!!!

DONT FORGET SASUKE CAN SEND CHIDORE WITH HIS BODY .....AND ITACHI IS HOLDING HIS HAND.

toussaintac
February 02, 2008, 05:57 PM
I think Sasuke uses chidori in his BODY!!!AND GONNA HIT ITACHI!!!

DONT FORGET SASUKE CAN SEND CHIDORE WITH HIS BODY .....AND ITACHI IS HOLDING HIS HAND.

Itachi already knows that Sasuke can use Chidori Current. I doubt he would be caught by it.

bean
February 02, 2008, 06:09 PM
Itachi already knows that Sasuke can use Chidori Current. I doubt he would be caught by it.

how can he prevent it if he's making body contact with sasuke?
[hr]
and I'm not sure itachi knows that sasuke can do that...how would he? He seemed kinda surprised that he throw that blade with chidori in it...

lordHokage
February 02, 2008, 06:11 PM

Yes all things being equal, the MS is greater than the sharingan but in this situation it depends on the skill of the MS or Sharingan user....And there are a lot of things that Sasuke learned from Oro which are not part of the Uchiha ways of doing things....:D

Remember the questions Madara asked "sitting at the valley of the end"? Sasuke, are you going to remain a snake or are you going to become a crow? He already knows about Itachi's plan to take Sasuke's eyes and yet he still told Pain that Sasuke's eyes will surpass (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/363/17/) Itachi's (this is after witnessing the Deidara fight)...And he made that judgement from seeing a Sasuke with no MS......and this is coming from the person who mentored Itachi.....So it is not a done deal that Sasuke will lose this fight eventhough Itachi was awesome in this chapter....:D

Madara wants something else from Sasuke beside his eyes. Regardless of Sasuke and Itachi’s outcome, both Madara and Itachi would benefit from Sasuke’s pain. :blink

toussaintac
February 02, 2008, 06:12 PM
how can he prevent it if he's making body contact with sasuke?

How do we know Sasuke can even use it right now? He was about to use Chidori, but his hand was slammed against the wall and it went away. Maybe touching the wall shorts it out or some other factor. I'm not sure. Can he channel it from anywhere in his body? There has to be some kind of technicality with it because he wasn't using it in his exchage with Itachi except for when he charged the windmill shuriken with it.

Alterno
February 02, 2008, 06:18 PM
Ok here are some possible things that could happen in the next chapter:

Sasuke disgused himself as the snake who left his side quietly after repelling Itachi. But Sasuke was already trapped in Itachi's Magenkyo Sharingan.
Zetsu helps Sasuke and save his eyes and then Itachi flee.
"""""""""""""""""""""""" but they get pwned by Itachi.
Itachi extract Sasuke's eye and let him live to Obtain the Magenkyo Sharingan with the other eye.
Sasuke is saved by someone of team Hebi, Juugo maybe...
Kishimoto changes the action to Konoha and Tobi or to Kisame and Team Hebi, everybody gets pissed.

bean
February 02, 2008, 06:19 PM
How do we know Sasuke can even use it right now? He was about to use Chidori, but his hand was slammed against the wall and it went away. Maybe touching the wall shorts it out or some other factor. I'm not sure. Can he channel it from anywhere in his body? There has to be some kind of technicality with it because he wasn't using it in his exchage with Itachi except for when he charged the windmill shuriken with it.

it seems he can use regardless if his hand is being pinned...he did when yamato (or was it sai) held his arm to block him.

Huey Freeman
February 02, 2008, 06:30 PM

Here you go:

One arm pinned by Sai:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/308/02/

Other arm pinned by Naruto:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/308/03/

Chidori Nagashi with pretty significant range:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/308/04/

I, like many others obviously, think he'll at least do that much to escape his current situation.

toussaintac
February 02, 2008, 06:35 PM
it seems he can use regardless if his hand is being pinned...he did when yamato (or was it sai) held his arm to block him.

If they were making skin contact only then it makes sense that he would be able to use his current. I just looked at it and Sai tried to restrain him by grabbing his wrist (obviously that wouldn't work). I'm saying that he may have been shorted out because his hand is pinned against the wall which would ground it out if my knowledge serves my correctly. That way even if he tried to use it, it would just disperse. That's why I think it went out when Itachi slammed his hand against the wall. I'm not sure of the limitations of how it can be activated though so it's hard to tell if he would be able to activate it in the position that he's in at the end of the chapter.

HamsterofDeath
February 02, 2008, 06:40 PM
Both simply can't exchange eyes, If Saske gives Itachi his, then Saske goes blind , Itachi gives Saske his he goes blind, one isn't the deal both eyes plus killing your sibbling gives you EMS, if there is plot hole then the explanation must be given to the fact why Itachi is still taking eyes as they dont have ms?.

for some reason i assumed that "take the eyes of his brother" means taking and using them instead of his own. like kakashi did. which explains why he can't switch his sharingan off. it became permanent.

but even if you have to eat the other's eye (lol), why not eat one and give one to the other guy letting him eat it? this way we have 2 people having 1 pms each. still better than one with 2 eyes.

toussaintac
February 02, 2008, 06:41 PM
Also, I still doubt that Itachi would just walk up to Sasuke and try to take his eye out if he could just use the current at any time. Itachi is no idiot. Maybe he knows how it works. Also, in the beginning of his fight with Itachi, he uses his left hand to do the current. Which leads me to think that Sasuke can't channel from anywhere else because it always seems to come from his left hand and when his arm was stopped by Itachi he couldn't activate the current anymore. We haven't seen Chidori activated from anywhere other than his left hand if I recall correctly.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/384/10/

Huey Freeman
February 02, 2008, 06:42 PM
for some reason i assumed that "take the eyes of his brother" means taking and using them instead of his own. like kakashi did. which explains why he can't switch his sharingan off. it became permanent.

but even if you have to eat the other's eye (lol), why not eat one and give one to the other guy letting him eat it? this way we have 2 people having 1 pms each. still better than one with 2 eyes.

Where's the fun in that!?;)

enmymiguel
February 02, 2008, 06:46 PM
kishi said that somethin big goin to happen to kakashi after the fight of sasuke with itachi[i think waz something like that]

and i think itachi will fail try to take sasuke eyes and he will scape. then itachi is goin to try to take kakashi eye. cause itachi know that kakashi have the MS

Huey Freeman
February 02, 2008, 06:46 PM
If they were making skin contact only then it makes sense that he would be able to use his current. I just looked at it and Sai tried to restrain him by grabbing his wrist (obviously that wouldn't work). I'm saying that he may have been shorted out because his hand is pinned against the wall which would ground it out if my knowledge serves my correctly. That way even if he tried to use it, it would just disperse. That's why I think it went out when Itachi slammed his hand against the wall. I'm not sure of the limitations of how it can be activated though so it's hard to tell if he would be able to activate it in the position that he's in at the end of the chapter.

I get what you're saying about the wall grounding an electrical current, but in the narutoverse electricity trumps earth, so our normal laws of physics may not apply here. We're all guessing here, but I have to assume it's too early for the fight to end and Sasuke will play the role of an electric eel to escape.

toussaintac
February 02, 2008, 06:49 PM
Here you go:

One arm pinned by Sai:

I, like many others obviously, think he'll at least do that much to escape his current situation.

That picture is misleading on his range. The reason why it was surrounding all three was because Naruto and sai were touching him one way or another. The current goes through their bodies giving the look that it has that range but it really doesn't. It's more or less restricted to his body until someone touches him without a way of shorting him out. Kind of like a socket how electricity is flowing through it but that doesn't mean it electrifies your walls. You would actually have to stick your hand in the socket for it to harm you.

bighawke5
February 02, 2008, 07:01 PM
Here you go:

One arm pinned by Sai:

well as far as many are concerned a chidori nagashi(full body chidori) wouldnt make itachi scream like a lil bitch
itachi's the kind of bad guy that doesnt scream even when in pain...he's go down with a "hugh.." kinda thing

remember when naruto used odama rasengan on the 30%itachi he just smiled while dying..no "Ahhhhhhhhh!" so even if sasuke used full body chidori it isnt itachi screaming

even a stabbed itachi by sasuke many times in genjutsu didnt scream...he just doesnt scream for those kind of things he's like the cool bad guy types, you'll understand if you watch many anime

anyways itachi's the guy that might scream like he did last chapter 386 because of his goals like when he screamed "sasuke you are my spare" that shyt was crazy but he screamed because he was estatic about reaching his goal and everything was there for the taking..

toussaintac
February 02, 2008, 07:05 PM
I get what you're saying about the wall grounding an electrical current, but in the narutoverse electricity trumps earth, so our normal laws of physics may not apply here. We're all guessing here, but I have to assume it's too early for the fight to end and Sasuke will play the role of an electric eel to escape.

You're right, but i don't know if that means touching the wall won't short him. Yes, we saw Kakashi use Raikiri to pierce Kakuzu while he was using. From the way it looks it seems as if lightning element gives he user the power to cut through defense of earth. When Kakashi killed one of Kakuzu's hearts, he didn't shock his whole body, he just pierced through his Iron skin.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/333/16-17/

bean
February 02, 2008, 07:07 PM
Also, I still doubt that Itachi would just walk up to Sasuke and try to take his eye out if he could just use the current at any time. Itachi is no idiot. Maybe he knows how it works. Also, in the beginning of his fight with Itachi, he uses his left hand to do the current. Which leads me to think that Sasuke can't channel from anywhere else because it always seems to come from his left hand and when his arm was stopped by Itachi he couldn't activate the current anymore. We haven't seen Chidori activated from anywhere other than his left hand if I recall correctly.

this isn't science class...normal physics don't apply...in the beginning of the encounter, he ran the current through the ground...
[hr]

That picture is misleading on his range. The reason why it was surrounding all three was because Naruto and sai were touching him one way or another. The current goes through their bodies giving the look that it has that range but it really doesn't. It's more or less restricted to his body until someone touches him without a way of shorting him out. Kind of like a socket how electricity is flowing through it but that doesn't mean it electrifies your walls. You would actually have to stick your hand in the socket for it to harm you.

either way, it shows that he doesn't need his left hand to do it...it runs throughout his whole body.

toussaintac
February 02, 2008, 07:13 PM
this isn't science class...normal physics don't apply...in the beginning of the encounter, he ran the current through the ground...
<hr noshade size="1">

either way, it shows that he doesn't need his left hand to do it...it runs throughout his whole body.

Well, something has to apply otherwise he wouldn't be able to be touched by anything then if that was the case. There's still rules to everything even in a manga. And no, i think he channels from his left hand. When have you seen him use it from anywhere else?

bean
February 02, 2008, 07:17 PM
Well, something has to apply otherwise he wouldn't be able to be touched by anything then if that was the case. There's still rules to everything even in a manga. And no, i think he channels from his left hand. When have you seen him use it from anywhere else?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/308/05/
I don't see it originating from his left arm nor does it seem like he needs it to start it. Even if he did, I don't see how pinning it down will stop it.
[hr]

are you serious?

toussaintac
February 02, 2008, 07:20 PM
I don't see it originating from his left arm nor does it seem like he needs it to start it. Even if he did, I don't see how pinning it down will stop it.
<hr noshade size="1">

are you serious?

Dead serious.

Huey Freeman
February 02, 2008, 07:21 PM

My guess, from everything I've seen of Sasuke so far, is that statement is true if you add an "unless he allows it" to it. If he can destroy millions of microscopic bombs in his own body with Chidori, I'm thinking he can get up enough of a charge to get Itachi off of him.

Also @bighawke5, I never said I thought Itachi was the one screaming.

toussaintac
February 02, 2008, 07:32 PM
My guess, from everything I've seen of Sasuke so far, is that statement is true if you add an "unless he allows it" to it. If he can destroy millions of microscopic bombs in his own body with Chidori, I'm thinking he can get up enough of a charge to get Itachi off of him.

So, you're telling me that he allowed Itachi to kick his ass all up and down the room when he could've just used an indefinite current? They made plenty of contact in the chapter and Sasuke could've used it at anytime if he was able to. Obviously there was something stopping him, thus some kind of rule or limitation.
[hr]

<hr noshade size="1">

are you serious?

You don't think there's rules to things even in manga? Well here's one: Kakashi had to make eye contact with Itachi's Mangekyou in order to be put in Tsukiyomi. Do you still think there's no rules in manga? I can give you more examples of rules if you like. Kakashi had to watch Kakuzu form hand seals in order to tell which element he was using. Water can extinguish fire, while wind makes fire stronger. You have to be able to fuse two elements in order to make a Bloodline Limit like Haku's. Manga is full of rules.

bean
February 02, 2008, 07:40 PM
Dead serious.

that page proves nothing....it proves your earlier claims wrong that he can't run the current because of the wall (he's running it through the ground...essentially ignoring that it's being grounded-which also proves you wrong in that the manga has to folllow rules)

I can show you this pic

I don't see the chidori starting at his left arm...
[hr]

So, you're telling me that he allowed Itachi to kick his ass all up and down the room when he could've just used an indefinite current? They made plenty of contact in the chapter and Sasuke could've used it at anytime if he was able to. Obviously there was something stopping him, thus some kind of rule or limitation.

You don't think there's rules to things even in manga. Well here's one: Kakashi had to make eye contact with Itachi's Mangekyou in order to be put in Tsukiyomi. Do you still think there's no rules in manga? I can give you more examples of rules if you like. Kakashi had to watch Kakuzu form hand seals in order to tell which element he was using. Water can extinguish fire, while wind makes fire stronger. Manga is full of rules.

Listen...you're comparing apples to oranges...you take one thing I say and use something irrelevant to make it seem wrong. You said normal rules like physics apply...I told you they didn't...you said everything has rules, even in manga, I'm saying that's wrong because we have people walking on water in this manga...yeah, there are some rules like you have to use chakra and you have to do this or that to make jutsu's work...but those rules aren't the rules we were first talking about. This is a manga, the rules are defined by kishimoto. If he decides to disregard everything he's done in the previous 386 chapters, he could. But we're not talking about those rules...you said that the current couldn't run because of the wall...that was the rule you were talking about...
[hr]

just because he can do something doesn't mean he's going to do it every chance he gets...we knew about the nagashi before the deidara fight...did he use it against him every chance he got? Sasuke uses it whenever he wants, when he finds it appropriate, not every time he comes in contact with his enemies.

caid1989
February 02, 2008, 07:41 PM
Just something to back up bean . I dont see it coming from his left hand in either of these pics.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/362/04/
and
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/362/05/

I dont think he is limited to where it comes out from , however his Chidori thrust creates more power because of his body activation , which he is used to using in his left hand that is why when we see him use it that way it is always in his left hand .

CHidori Nagashi is different and i dont think he has to make skin contact to pass it either .

In this image sai is wearing gloves , however in the next he is still hit by Sasuke's chidori.

bean
February 02, 2008, 07:45 PM

You're right, but i don't know if that means touching the wall won't short him. Yes, we saw Kakashi use Raikiri to pierce Kakuzu while he was using. From the way it looks it seems as if lightning element gives he user the power to cut through defense of earth. When Kakashi killed one of Kakuzu's hearts, he didn't shock his whole body, he just pierced through his Iron skin.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/333/16-17/

you get my point? we're talking about phsyics rules, not made up jutsu rules...sometimes, those don't even apply...case and point: you need to kill your best friend to get the MS....kakashi got it without killing his friend...what happened to that rule?

toussaintac
February 02, 2008, 07:46 PM
that page proves nothing....it proves your earlier claims wrong that he can't run the current because of the wall (he's running it through the ground...essentially ignoring that it's being grounded-which also proves you wrong in that the manga has to folllow rules)

I can show you this pic

I don't see the chidori starting at his left arm...
<hr noshade size="1">

Listen...you're comparing apples to oranges...you take one thing I say and use something irrelevant to make it seem wrong. You said normal rules like physics apply...I told you they didn't...you said everything has rules, even in manga, I'm saying that's wrong because we have people walking on water in this manga...yeah, there are some rules like you have to use chakra and you have to do this or that to make jutsu's work...but those rules aren't the rules we were first talking about. This is a manga, the rules are defined by kishimoto. If he decides to disregard everything he's done in the previous 386 chapters, he could. But we're not talking about those rules...you said that the current couldn't run because of the wall...that was the rule you were talking about...

The only difference in manga is that there are more rules. Yeah they can walk on water in naruto, but they have to learn how to channel chakra through their feet to keep them on the surface. That's a rule. And it's not apples to oranges. It's all the same thing. Rules are rules. Where do you think he gets the ideas for these attacks? He gets some of them from real life scenarios. He gets a lot of ideas from real life. If there was no rules to anything, then nothing would make since. That's the point I'm trying to make. If there were no rules to the characters powers, then we'd see Sasuke's current giving him the ability to fly or something as dumb as that. Or we'd see wind shock people instead of blowing them away, or many other off the wall things.

bean
February 02, 2008, 07:50 PM
The only difference in manga is that there are more rules. Yeah they can walk on water in naruto, but they have to learn how to channel chakra through their feet to keep them on the surface. That's a rule. And it's not apples to oranges. It's all the same thing. Rules are rules. Where do you think he gets the ideas for these attacks? He gets some of them from real life scenarios. He gets a lot of ideas from real life. If there was no rules to anything, then nothing would make since. That's the point I'm trying to make.

you're obviously not getting it...I'm done.

i don't see sasuke losing an eye to itachi without putting up a good fight.... I think Itachi hold a kage bunshin of Sasuke.. if its the real sasuke Itachi hold.. Sasuke going to use that body lighten jutsu... plus kishi not going to let Itachi beat sasuke without is CS2.. Sasuke loves that power....

we might see Orochimaru.. lol..

toussaintac
February 02, 2008, 07:58 PM
you're obviously not getting it...I'm done.

You're the one not getting it, but i'm done as well. This is a lost cause.

Koen
February 02, 2008, 08:07 PM
I don't it's sasuke who'll lost the eye

I think Itachi might be suprised and it's his scream we see/hear. I think sasuke hurted Itachi somehow

Shiro-kun
February 02, 2008, 08:21 PM
I don't it's sasuke who'll lost the eye

I think Itachi might be suprised and it's his scream we see/hear. I think sasuke hurted Itachi somehow

Everyone thinks that is that scenario as well
Kishi wants us to think
1.Sasuke was hurt or lost his eye
Most of us think
2.That it was Itachi and was somehow tricked or hurt
and some say...
3.Its all illusion/genjutsu anyways

three people who are there
1.Sasuke
2.Itachi
3.Zetsu(lol some people now think he was the one screaming :tem)

and btw i dont think the fight is over yet there stilll much that wanst use it ..im still not sastified with the fight if(going by Kishimotos interview) he said he well try to make entertaining as much as possible

jodi
February 02, 2008, 08:45 PM
Everyone thinks that is that scenario as well
Kishi wants us to think
1.Sasuke was hurt or lost his eye
Most of us think
2.That it was Itachi and was somehow tricked or hurt
and some say...
3.Its all illusion/genjutsu anyways

three people who are there
1.Sasuke
2.Itachi
3.Zetsu(lol some people now think he was the one screaming :tem)

and btw i dont think the fight is over yet there stilll much that wanst use it ..im still not sastified with the fight if(going by Kishimotos interview) he said he well try to make entertaining as much as possible

you forgot my type xD
I think that the eye will drop onto the floor and will become a snake, just like Orochimaru sword after hitting Sai's chest
and then, that Sasuke will drop into lots of snakes and he will appear behind Itachi and make a light wound on him

then Itachi will say something like "impressive. Lets fight serious then"

TheChosenOne
February 02, 2008, 09:14 PM
then Itachi will say something like "impressive. Lets fight serious then"

Aren't they already on the serious level, they had their little scuffle warm at the beginning, and now they have started serious. Itachi has activated MS, then I think the fight's already serious. :)

GOKURO-3君
February 02, 2008, 09:41 PM
itachi was actually pretty calm in this chapter...
i thought he would have gone crazy used all his best jutsu...
all he did was dodging sasuke's attacks and extending his arm to pluck sasuke's eyeballs...

SoulFury
February 02, 2008, 09:43 PM
Thinking about madara...I'm sure about this: Itachi is only a jerk used by Madara to obtain "spare parts" for his eyes, but as I say, Itachi is a dumbass who can't see this fact

flushfire
February 02, 2008, 09:45 PM
if itachi succeeds in taking sasuke's eyes, the fight wouldnt be over. im pretty sure the loss of an eye aint nothing to him. the fight goes on and sasuke somehow kills itachi, or imprisons him in some sort of eternal genjutsu something. it's sasuke, anything is possible.

could it have been karin who screamed?

TheChosenOne
February 02, 2008, 09:51 PM
if itachi succeeds in taking sasuke's eyes, the fight wouldnt be over. im pretty sure the loss of an eye aint nothing to him. the fight goes on and sasuke somehow kills itachi, or imprisons him in some sort of eternal genjutsu something. it's sasuke, anything is possible.

True Sasuke could be blind and paralyzed he would still be able to defeat itachi, as akatsuki47 stated, plot-no-jutsu is just too strong. :)

GOKURO-3君
February 02, 2008, 09:52 PM
could it have been karin who screamed?

that's impossible...
the background of the panel had the uchiha chair and stuff in it...

flushfire
February 02, 2008, 10:12 PM
i see. so how about sasuke hurting his own eyes so itachi couldn't use it. it may have been itachi who screamed in pain because of it. XD

GOKURO-3君
February 02, 2008, 10:18 PM
we wont know for sure until the spoilers come out...

sry...this thead is for predictions, right?...i forgot... :p

jinndtonic
February 02, 2008, 10:51 PM
sasuke used THAT jutsu, obviously!!!:eyeroll

starscreem6
February 02, 2008, 10:53 PM
Aren't they already on the serious level, they had their little scuffle warm at the beginning, and now they have started serious. Itachi has activated MS, then I think the fight's already serious. :)

I'd say Itachi is going all out but sasuke still hasn't activated his Curse seal, Itachi is having a hard time with Sasuke right now without CS, once sasuke goes CS2 It's all over for Itachi. I predict that Sasuke will probable leave this battle with EMS. Hence the reason the Kyubbi compared him to madera. And probable the reason Madera said that his sharingan would surpass Itachi's.

Sad but True, considering I was moe fond of Itachi than Sasuke

bighawke5
February 02, 2008, 11:25 PM

never said u said that, i was transitioning into what others have said concerning itachi being hurt

anyways sasuke has no choice but to be eye plucked next chapter...if he activates the chidori nagashi then itachi would just be paralyzed but the scream indicates that he didnt do anything to Itachi since im pretty sure itachi wont yell like that, he never yelled from being in pain or hurt before and if he does get hurt there will be no screaming, it'll just be him going down or falling

i do agree that the fight isnt over...sasuke has yet to go cs2, but that wont help either...if anything we've seen itachi and kisame take on jinchuriki before who knew how to combine elemental ninjutsu and did high level ones too so a simple boost in power by sasuke won't be much of a threat to him. Again the MS will rule here unless sasuke pokes itachi in both his eyes..

since the sharingan seems to be such a big factor in all of sasuke's fights and without it he would've lost many fights there's a high importance of having the advantage with sharingan and right now Itachi has the sharingan advantage.

sasuke doesn't know kagebushins as far as we know but he does know how to use oro's snakes without summoning them just like oro did against 4th tail kyuubi, unless sasuke has oro's immortality jutsu he can't spit a copy of himself out like oro did.

TheChosenOne
February 02, 2008, 11:54 PM
Itachi is having a hard time with Sasuke right now without CS, once sasuke goes CS2 It's all over for Itachi.

Huh? Sasuke is giving Itachi a hard time, I thought it was vice-versa. Itachi still has all the genjutsu from MS, Tsukiyomi can be used to break Sasuke, where as Amaretsu is capable of burning through anything. :)

yodakage
February 03, 2008, 12:10 AM
okay, here is a far off prediction.

itachi blinds sasuke by taking out both of his eyes, but leaves him alive.

tobi tells konoha team where to find sasuke. naruto and friends arrive at the hideout to find a blind sasuke on the floor.

kakashi tells sakura to use her medical jutsu to put his sharingan into sasuke.

sasuke uses the ms sharingan that kakashi unlocked to kick itachi's butt.

hey it could happen!

shamoo
February 03, 2008, 01:48 AM
You know, this is a retarded plot thing regarding the having to steal eyes if you have MS bit.

Has anyone ever thought how retarded the whole premise is? Think about it... Madara gets MS... therefore goes blind, needs brothers eyes for ultimate MS... therefore, Madara's brother is in the exact same bind... hey, I know, why don't both brothers just EXCHANGE their eyes with each other, now BOTH have ultimate jutsu!!!!! DUHHHHH!

For Sasuke and Itachi of course it's a little different since Itachi doesn't necessarily like Sasuke and may just purposely want to blind him... but they too could just exchange eyes and then Sasuke would still be able to see and not go blind if he ever did get MS.

Also, why the hell is Kakashi's eye going blind? His MS eye was completely borrowed, i.e. not his eye... yet obviously he is going blind in that eye too. So apparently having someone else's eye is not really the whole answer.

I think Kishi is trying to get too creative and is now going to end up making these retarded mistakes.

garaa89
February 03, 2008, 02:05 AM
after geting his eye out sasuke will be know as sasuke "one eyed snake" uchiha

GOKURO-3君
February 03, 2008, 02:15 AM
ok, lets face it...
sasuke is gonna be blind...
whats so bad about that!?

enmymiguel
February 03, 2008, 02:49 AM
why sasuke hater wan sasuke to lose hes eyes for itachi
so maybe you hater wan oro to take sasuke body

if sasuke lose hes eyes maybe they goin to remove sasuke from narutoverse. cause if he lose hes eyes. well hes story line is over cause who he goin to fight with no eyes. plus sasuke is 50% cool cause hes sharingan.
man if only you can tell me why you gay hate sasuke. for me they no reason to hate sasuke cause he is diferent from everybody..DUH he have to, cause why he have to act like other thats what make him cool

DarKraD
February 03, 2008, 02:57 AM
i predict
he only gets time to take one eye cause thats all sasuke gives him on purpose
so itachi can fight with sight and they will be on even grounds one will lose and they take their eye back

toussaintac
February 03, 2008, 03:07 AM
i predict
he only gets time to take one eye cause thats all sasuke gives him on purpose
so itachi can fight with sight and they will be on even grounds one will lose and they take their eye back

Itachi's winning right now. How would taking Sasuke's eye and getting its vision have them fighting on even ground?

Saruto
February 03, 2008, 04:10 AM
Guys be practical!

Clearly, Sasuke has done something haneous to Itachi.
And what are those hand signs on Sasuke's wrist? eternal jutsu signs? possibly?

that1kid
February 03, 2008, 05:16 AM
Ok here's my two cents on the matter at hand. You see to me it's very simple as to what has happened here. When sasuke was surrounded by the snake he took a strategy that naruto thought up long ago and brought it back. Thus very subtley brining the naruto sasuke relationship back to the forefront. See when covered by the snake sasuke created a shadow clone(or clone of some sort). Then using henge turned himself into the fuuma shuriken he threw at Itachi. To me something seemed off when he chidori charged the fuuma shuriken from a distance. It could in fact be explained if he simply had the clone form a chidori and at the same time he ( while henged into the fuuma shuriken) did the same. Thus making it look like he had done it from a distance but in reality it was two seperate chidori's. Thus the screem we heard was from itachi getting impaled by a chidor charged sword or possibly fist.

I saw some posts on here that said the scream couldn't have come from itachi since he never screams. Well we don't know that I mean think about it we've never seen itachi get hurt especially mortally wounded. I'm pretty sure just about anyone would scream if the had a chidori through the chest. (With the exception of Kakuza since he still had 4 more hearts to go and didn't need to worry about it.)

If you look at Itachi in the last page of the chapter he has one eye looking off to the side. A clear indication that something comin from beside or behind him has drawn his attention. Most likely it's sasuke attacking him from beside or behind however there is always the possiblity that someone else has joined the frey. It's been a while since we've seen anything out of kabutomaru.

samsiufan
February 03, 2008, 05:57 AM

Agreed, with Itachi activating MS, the fight is now serious...I think Itachi has activated his most powerful technique just like Ero sennin did with Sennin Mode. Sasuke has not gone CS2 yet which will be like his final state...:p
[hr]

Guys be practical!

Clearly, Sasuke has done something haneous to Itachi.
And what are those hand signs on Sasuke's wrist? eternal jutsu signs? possibly?

"That" jutsu...don't all jump, just kidding....:p

jodi
February 03, 2008, 07:01 AM
You know, this is a retarded plot thing regarding the having to steal eyes if you have MS bit.

Has anyone ever thought how retarded the whole premise is? Think about it... Madara gets MS... therefore goes blind, needs brothers eyes for ultimate MS... therefore, Madara's brother is in the exact same bind... hey, I know, why don't both brothers just EXCHANGE their eyes with each other, now BOTH have ultimate jutsu!!!!! DUHHHHH!

For Sasuke and Itachi of course it's a little different since Itachi doesn't necessarily like Sasuke and may just purposely want to blind him... but they too could just exchange eyes and then Sasuke would still be able to see and not go blind if he ever did get MS.

Also, why the hell is Kakashi's eye going blind? His MS eye was completely borrowed, i.e. not his eye... yet obviously he is going blind in that eye too. So apparently having someone else's eye is not really the whole answer.

I think Kishi is trying to get too creative and is now going to end up making these retarded mistakes.

Madara did not know that
he just tried to save his eyes from darkness
if he knew that it would work, then he could just exchanged the eyes with his brother
now, Itachi doesn't want anyone to be strong as him, so he know how to get eternal MS and not kill his brother... but for someone that killed his own mother, killing the brother is nothing
i had that doubt too few days ago, but after spending some time with this, got this conclusion

you always must think that the shinobi doesn't want someone to be strong, just theirself... Madara and his brother started to fight since they were kids to be the stronger one... Even if Madara could give his eyes to his brother, I don't know if he would
[hr]

why sasuke hater wan sasuke to lose hes eyes for itachi
so maybe you hater wan oro to take sasuke body

if sasuke lose hes eyes maybe they goin to remove sasuke from narutoverse. cause if he lose hes eyes. well hes story line is over cause who he goin to fight with no eyes. plus sasuke is 50% cool cause hes sharingan.
man if only you can tell me why you gay hate sasuke. for me they no reason to hate sasuke cause he is diferent from everybody..DUH he have to, cause why he have to act like other thats what make him cool

yeah, Sasuke is pretty gay.
if I was him, I would have scored karin and Sakura, at once.

ManyHack
February 03, 2008, 07:35 AM
after geting his eye out sasuke will be know as sasuke "one eyed snake" uchiha

That sounds alot familiar... MGS!!!

gold349
February 03, 2008, 09:15 AM
Madara did not know that
he just tried to save his eyes from darkness
if he knew that it would work, then he could just exchanged the eyes with his brother
now, Itachi doesn't want anyone to be strong as him, so he know how to get eternal MS and not kill his brother... but for someone that killed his own mother, killing the brother is nothing
i had that doubt too few days ago, but after spending some time with this, got this conclusion

you always must think that the shinobi doesn't want someone to be strong, just theirself... Madara and his brother started to fight since they were kids to be the stronger one... Even if Madara could give his eyes to his brother, I don't know if he would
<hr noshade size="1">

yeah, Sasuke is pretty gay.
if I was him, I would have scored karin and Sakura, at once.

That is so right, Saske is nothing anymore to Itachi, Saske can not loose even one eye, IMHO, put it this way, if Saske, as he is now can not do anything about loosing one eye then he will never be in a position to do anything about the other one, you would expect him to get weaker from loosing one eye and not stronger after loosing it, it wouldn't make any sense that Saske kicks Itachi's ass after loosing an eye and in a weaken state from it.

I'm going to stick with, the "scream" is Saske's from being caught in Itachi's MS Tsukyomi, he is going to feel his eye being plucked for the next 72 hours, we know that the Tsukyomi can not physically harm you (ch142 pg 18), it is used to cause a breakdown in one's spirit, mentally break you down, Itachi is going for this ploy, he thinks once Saske is unable to resist completely he will get his eyes easy. This is going to fail and Saske has plenty more up his sleeve.

Wololo
February 03, 2008, 10:59 AM
I predict pirate Sasuke

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/images/icons/WSJ%20Pirate.png

Man I love this icon.

greek mangaka
February 03, 2008, 11:01 AM
hi to everyyone in here i am new:p i think sasuke will win this battle..i think the scream is itachi s scream even if its sasukes he will lose only one eye sasuke will win cause he is a basic character face it=pKishi wont kill sasuke yet or blind him from both eyes.thats my opinion:p

dreamzsai
February 03, 2008, 11:16 AM
Madara was almost blind before he got the idea and went to take his brother's eye....And thus Madara's original eye already has pretty bad eyesight, right?
And he didnt know that it would result in the new MS to not worsen eyesight, he only discovered it after he did the swapping. Sasuke and Itachi could swap their eyes though, since now they know that taking another's MS would result in no drawback to eyesight.
But Sasuke and Itachi aint on good terms, so it's unlikely/impossible that they will do that.

It has been stated, if i'm not mistaken, that this swapping thing only works for people who have Uchiha blood, and thus Kakashi doesnt get the "eternal" sharingan...

gold349
February 03, 2008, 11:33 AM
hi to everyyone in here i am new:p i think sasuke will win this battle..i think the scream is itachi s scream even if its sasukes he will lose only one eye sasuke will win cause he is a basic character face it=pKishi wont kill sasuke yet or blind him from both eyes.thats my opinion:p

Welcome to MH, mangaka.

True he is one of primary character's, true he can't die yet, if he's in no position to protect one eye then he will be in no position to protect the other, loosing eye will make him more weaker, looses one eye he looses this fight, loosing one eye is not going to make him stronger, more like weaker.

He will, at least feel what MS Tsukyomi feels like, before when he was younger, Itachi most likely held of the full effects of it, 'cus he needed him later, I think this fight will finish in the dimension of Tsukyomi, Itachi controls time and space in his dimension and Saske has done some time space jutsu's, he also has dealt with a dimension created through genjutsu, plus like you say he is Kishi's golden boy, pretty boy, could you see kishi disfiguring him in anyway?

bean
February 03, 2008, 12:30 PM
Madara was almost blind before he got the idea and went to take his brother's eye....And thus Madara's original eye already has pretty bad eyesight, right?
And he didnt know that it would result in the new MS to not worsen eyesight, he only discovered it after he did the swapping. Sasuke and Itachi could swap their eyes though, since now they know that taking another's MS would result in no drawback to eyesight.
But Sasuke and Itachi aint on good terms, so it's unlikely/impossible that they will do that.

It has been stated, if i'm not mistaken, that this swapping thing only works for people who have Uchiha blood, and thus Kakashi doesnt get the "eternal" sharingan...

I think the requirement for the EMS is four MSs (two in the case of one eyed people) to get it. Even if kakashi got his sharingan from someone else, he would have still needed to have one to begin with to get the EMS. I think the EMS is a stacking of MSs, not replacement of eyes.
[hr]
if kakashi wants to get the EMS he's going to have to get someone else's MS...unless he breaks the rules again and just gets it out of nowhere.

Solace
February 03, 2008, 12:43 PM
I saw some posts on here that said the scream couldn't have come from itachi since he never screams. Well we don't know that I mean think about it we've never seen itachi get hurt especially mortally wounded. I'm pretty sure just about anyone would scream if the had a chidori through the chest. (With the exception of Kakuza since he still had 4 more hearts to go and didn't need to worry about it.)

Haku took one to the chest from Kakashi and Naruto got one in the lung from Sasuke. Neither of them screamed, why would a badass like Itachi?

Reenie
February 03, 2008, 01:02 PM
Itachi's kagebunshins never scream either mmm but not sure if kagebunshins can feel pain lol

Koen
February 03, 2008, 01:54 PM
Itachi's kagebunshins never scream either mmm but not sure if kagebunshins can feel pain lol

I am 100% sure that Itachi was/is dumb trying to steal sasukes eye with his true self (in other words: literally personal). Itachi is so obesessed to sasukes eyes, his light in his darkness. He has too much pride for a kagebunshin stealing that eye

Sasuke must attack that Itachi that's in front of him, Itachi made a mistake and there's a rupture in his untouchable harnas

SmallTiger
February 03, 2008, 02:18 PM
Remember the questions Madara asked "sitting at the valley of the end"? Sasuke, are you going to remain a snake or are you going to become a crow? He already knows about Itachi's plan to take Sasuke's eyes and yet he still told Pain that Sasuke's eyes will surpass (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/363/17/) Itachi's (this is after witnessing the Deidara fight)...And he made that judgement from seeing a Sasuke with no MS......

Yes, I remember that Madara said "Sasuke's eyes will surpass (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/363/17/) Itachi's"... but Madara didn't specify whether or not Sasuke's eyes would actually be in his head when they surpassed Itachi's! :p

So true. This is a fight that we have all been waiting for, these are the Uchiha boys, and this is Shonen Jump. Expect the unexpected, but don't expect it to be over in one chapter. (That WOULD be unexpected!)

Oh... predictions:
Chances of...
Sasuke losing an eye: 65%
Sasuke losing BOTH eyes: 5%
Itachi losing an eye: 50%
Itachi getting injured/counterattacked: 80%
Itachi getting mortally wounded: 10%
Sasuke getting mortally wounded: 2%
Kishi abruptly switching to the
Madara/Team Naruto confrontation: 50%
Kishi abruptly switching to the
brewing Kisame/Suigetsu confrontation: 20%

TheChosenOne
February 03, 2008, 02:19 PM

Remember sandaime's KB, I am quite sure that it felt pain when it was attacked by the Hokage's. :)

bee ahh kuu gahn
February 03, 2008, 02:27 PM
Sasuke better come out with a new super cool jutsu..

c420smokey
February 03, 2008, 02:43 PM
I predict the sasuke that is trapped is the snake replacement, itachi well get stabbed in the back but that will be the clone, then more long range battle, then sasuke well start the process to use the jutsu he was gonna use on naruto and company back then, predict further ahead sasuke well not beat itachi, the reason its to early for him to fight another akatsuki member and win, narutos crew is gonna show up and force itachi and kisame to back up, then pein and konan will arrive and capture naruto, giving reason to why the story will focus on sasuke

gold349
February 03, 2008, 03:32 PM
I personally think this Akatuksi arc is all winding up, they apart from say Madara are going to bite the dust.
From the moment Jiraiya found out where the leader was, it was his and Konoha's business, they will proceed to deal with those that are still alive but I think it will be there current mission to wipe out Akatuksi once and for all.

If it isn't concentrated around the brothers, which is not likely then Konoha will make an appearance 'cus Madara has interest in the two, they will show Pain and Madara swap, if like people say, that it is way beyond Saske's capability to kill Itachi then Madara could kill Itachi, as Itachi seems expendable to Madara or has reason to backstab Itachi for Saske.

GPZrag
February 03, 2008, 04:44 PM
I predict the sasuke that is trapped is the snake replacement, itachi well get stabbed in the back but that will be the clone, then more long range battle, then sasuke well start the process to use the jutsu he was gonna use on naruto and company back then, predict further ahead sasuke well not beat itachi, the reason its to early for him to fight another akatsuki member and win, narutos crew is gonna show up and force itachi and kisame to back up, then pein and konan will arrive and capture naruto, giving reason to why the story will focus on sasuke
Naruto will go to Myoubokyo Mountain to train with the frogs and gain the power of the frogs, thats for granted :)

Shiro-kun
February 03, 2008, 04:47 PM
I personally think this Akatuksi arc is all winding up, they apart from say Madara are going to bite the dust.
From the moment Jiraiya found out where the leader was, it was his and Konoha's business, they will proceed to deal with those that are still alive but I think it will be there current mission to wipe out Akatuksi once and for all.

If it isn't concentrated around the brothers, which is not likely then Konoha will make an appearance 'cus Madara has interest in the two, they will show Pain and Madara swap, if like people say, that it is way beyond Saske's capability to kill Itachi then Madara could kill Itachi, as Itachi seems expendable to Madara or has reason to backstab Itachi for Saske.

Akatsuki seems to be on its final stages
1.they already caught 7 out of 9 biju
2.Pain and Madara are revealed
3.Half of the members are dead
4.we know of Pains plans (nuclear bombs),but not Madaras plans for the biju(possibly something that deals with his eyes)
5.the Uchiha showdown
6.Madaras use of akatsuki(to hide in its shadows)

Madara...
Itachi seems to be just a tool for Madara but i also think Itachi feels the that way and wants to kill him before it goes the other way around
just another reason to gain the EMS

Saifi
February 03, 2008, 04:53 PM
i dont know anyone thinks the scream is from itachi , itachi doesnt scream in pain period.

The scream is from sauske

he may or may not lose an eye

he may or may not be in tsukiyomi

And Its not a KB , they usually disperse after getting a hit that would damage the wall behind them .

THe ONLY way its itachi's Scream is if he got sauske's eye

borgholian
February 03, 2008, 04:55 PM
just wanted to add this rant
I seriuosly think there is a massive plot hole in madara's story with his bro. how one earth did madara know that taking his brother's eye would give him his vision back. what happened to madara's brother's eye - shouldnt it have gone blind too or is it a factor of darkness in personality.
The other thing how did madara use his brother's eye after he extracted - medical jutsu , just shoved it into his socket? big question mark? when kakashi got the eye we saw that it required a medical ninja to transplant. also whats the transplant have to do with immortality (its not a soul transfer )

theres lots of plots holes . I have theory that itachi is doing all of this on purpose to push sasuke to his limit to activate MS. so far itachi has been narrating and considering his world of illusion i cant say for sure that story is real. I think itachis real goals are good and that only sasuke will defeat madara

lasltly why are people assuming that itachi is allout since he activated ms or at least that weve seen all his ams abilities. a character as massive as itachi has to have some uber moves in his arsenal before he goes down(like sasori, kakuzo). this fight is far from over and will end only when cs2 sasuke takes on the final form of itachi(whatever it maybe)

gold349
February 03, 2008, 05:10 PM
just wanted to add this rant
I seriuosly think there is a massive plot hole in madara's story with his bro. how one earth did madara know that taking his brother's eye would give him his vision back. what happened to madara's brother's eye - shouldnt it have gone blind too or is it a factor of darkness in personality.
The other thing how did madara use his brother's eye after he extracted - medical jutsu , just shoved it into his socket? big question mark? when kakashi got the eye we saw that it required a medical ninja to transplant. also whats the transplant have to do with immortality (its not a soul transfer )

theres lots of plots holes . I have theory that itachi is doing all of this on purpose to push sasuke to his limit to activate MS. so far itachi has been narrating and considering his world of illusion i cant say for sure that story is real. I think itachis real goals are good and that only sasuke will defeat madara

lasltly why are people assuming that itachi is allout since he activated ms or at least that weve seen all his ams abilities. a character as massive as itachi has to have some uber moves in his arsenal before he goes down(like sasori, kakuzo). this fight is far from over and will end only when cs2 sasuke takes on the final form of itachi(whatever it maybe)

granted, could be the link, Madara and his bro activated MS through competition, this could be Saske's trial I mean so far Itachi has drilled into Saske he cannot beat him without MS and that he is that wall he must climb, in keeping with his growth it could light fire in Saske forcing himself to be better and not loose to his bro and switch on MS. But will he switch or go that far, knowing what the end result is? sure he could.

ManyHack
February 03, 2008, 05:32 PM

Welcome to MH, Mangaka!
Have fun and Enjoy!

I agree with you... that by the end of this all-out war.... Sasuke will loose an eye.. or both. But in the end, the kid, will prevail.... it's part of Kishimoto-sama big storyplot.

But like i already said... that's a big price to pay for a win over is forsaken brother... afterwards he will go, or try to figure a way, to kill Madara. And finally... the biggest fight... will be with himself... will he revived is blood-stained clan ?
[hr]

I think so...

There is 3 groups left in Akatsuki.

Pein's group
Madara's group
Itachi's group.

As soon this fight ends... there will be only 2 left. One of theses two will become the arch nemesis of Konoha... But i have a feeling that it will be Madara and that one day... Both Sasuke and Naruto will have the same goal... Since there life have been linked by there clan of the Kyuubi... and now there common enemy.

Akasunanosasori
February 03, 2008, 05:45 PM
I can tell u guys that Itachi is the one who is traped !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
take a look I noticed that lightnin and I think it's Sasukes chidori !
Take a look :
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/Saemon01/17mod.jpg

myth0logy
February 03, 2008, 05:51 PM
I'm going to predict an anti-climatic end to Sasuke fight.

Looking back at Obito and Kakashi....Kakashi has the MS, and he doesn't seem to be losing his sight.

You only lose your sight in -YOUR- eyes with the MS.

I bet Itch will take both eyes out of sasuke, but replace them with his.

It'll end with Itch disappearing, but saying Tahnks for your eyes, they are the best, but alteast your light won't be lost either.

Akasunanosasori
February 03, 2008, 06:07 PM
I'm going to predict an anti-climatic end to Sasuke fight.

Looking back at Obito and Kakashi....Kakashi has the MS, and he doesn't seem to be losing his sight.

You only lose your sight in -YOUR- eyes with the MS.

I bet Itch will take both eyes out of sasuke, but replace them with his.

It'll end with Itch disappearing, but saying Tahnks for your eyes, they are the best, but alteast your light won't be lost either.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No way
1) Itachi is traped on sasuke's genjutsu !
OR
2)Itachi is holding sasuke's kawarimi !
OR
3) Sasuke is burning the shit on Itachi by a Chidori like I said :http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/Saemon01/17mod.jpg

Shiro-kun
February 03, 2008, 06:33 PM
as the likely scenarios go
does anyone have different scenarios than..
Sasuke...
1.he wanst the one screaming(injuries include losing his eye or genjutsu torture)
2.He used Chidori Nagashi
3.used a snake jutsu
(possible later scenario invovles him using the CS2)
Itachi...
1. was the one screaming (possibly injured or kage bushin)
2.is going to use the limits of MS now
Zetsu..
1. is watching a stare off so it is all possible genjutsu

GPZrag
February 03, 2008, 06:37 PM
the one screaming is ZETSU, end of story :)

Akasunanosasori
February 03, 2008, 06:39 PM
No way the screaming is a part from Genjutsu !

Nendaime
February 03, 2008, 07:05 PM
Well, Hi everyone.
Here are my predictions of the next chapter.

1. Page 1 starts with Sasukes Scream, and then next Page is the Konoha vs Tobi Fight.

2. Itachi is about to take Sasukes eye, when a snake comes up from the ground and grabs his leg, and prevents him from doing so, and the fight continues, although I doubt it, cause it almost looks like that next chapter, where the fight is shown, it will be a conclusion.

3. Sasuke eye gets plucked out, and Itachi starts going mad, laughing histerically, and Sasuke enrages and starts going all out on Itachi.

4. Some unexpected character, like maybe Kabuto, shows up at the scene, and prevents Itachi from taking out Sasukes Eye.

5. This is my most believe prediction, Itachi cornered Sasuke, to get him to look straight into both of his eyes, trapped him in a High Level of MS, and is actually the vision of the Future, in where Sasuke has the MS, and Itachi is plucking out, and he shows him that scene, tortures him, and leaves. He would do that to try and enrage Sasuke, and try and get Sasuke to prove him wrong, by Obtaining MS, and Fighting him again, therefor Itachi getting what he wants, a Sasuke with MS.

QMark
February 03, 2008, 07:15 PM
Somehow I don't think that is Sasuke screaming. So far in each and every fight Sasuke has been in that was major since the beginning of this latest arc, he had to use the CS in some way. Its possible that this is the time he had decided to go CS2 and use a Full Body Chidori on Itachi. This fight is over by a long shot. It has just begun and has hardly even become climatic yet.

Prediction: Itachi vs Sasuke gets continued a bit with Sasuke boasting about his new found power. The power that he had to get the hard way by taking the route as an avenger. This may be where Itachi's path ends and Sasuke's path as a villain begins. Perhaps this is how Sasuke will obtain a new MS. One through obtaining by instead of killing your friend, killing your brother instead.

Nendaime
February 03, 2008, 07:17 PM
@ Akasunanosasori

I posted in your Sig Shop. Hope you get it :D

Reenie
February 03, 2008, 07:26 PM
Sasuke probably keeps at least one eye, if he doesn't die. If his sharingan eyes get taken - even if he gets new eyes transplanted he won't be able to use chidori or sharingan effectively lol... and those two moves + CS2 are all he does these days ><

Nendaime
February 03, 2008, 07:34 PM
Sasuke probably keeps at least one eye, if he doesn't die. If his sharingan eyes get taken - even if he gets new eyes transplanted he won't be able to use chidori or sharingan effectively lol... and those two moves + CS2 are all he does these days ><

That would probably make him the Second Orochimaru, he would probably only be left with Snake Techniques..

Shiro-kun
February 03, 2008, 08:08 PM

Even with one eye Kakashi can use Chidori effectively with no Sharingan Kakashi had a lot of trouble using the ability

even so Sasuke can still use his abiltys with one eye

Reenie
February 03, 2008, 08:10 PM
Even with one eye Kakashi can use Chidori effectively with no Sharingan Kakashi had a lot of trouble using the ability

even so Sasuke can still use his abiltys with one eye

that's why I said Sasuke probably keeps one eye at least =). We're agreeing with each other yayy

jinndtonic
February 03, 2008, 08:34 PM
im thinking sasuke loses an eye, and later becomes good so kakashi, realizing that the new generation needs to surpass the old, gives sasuke his sharingan eye

lentharius
February 03, 2008, 08:38 PM
that's why I said Sasuke probably keeps one eye at least =). We're agreeing with each other yayy

I said it once before in a different thread but I think he needs to lose both eyes and become Zatoichi. That way will be more likely to have me actually like him. Also if he cannot attain the MS because he is unwilling or whatnot to do so, him losing his eyes and being able to be a successful ninja without them gives him a decent edge on Itachi because all of Itachi's trickery with eye shit won't work AT ALL. That will allow me to actually start liking Sasuke.

godofthesunn
February 03, 2008, 10:09 PM
i predict sasuke will not lose an eye since this battle is still in genjutsu...jk

ahh i know.. the real kicker would be for itachi to take his eyes then sauske preformed the transfer ritual on him that would be insane.. but not probable..

Nendaime
February 03, 2008, 10:14 PM
im thinking sasuke loses an eye, and later becomes good so kakashi, realizing that the new generation needs to surpass the old, gives sasuke his sharingan eye

Wow nice theory. That could actually happen. Although idk why Itachi would only want 1 eye. Hed have to kill Itachi after losing his 1 eye. so that adds up with my theory.

TheChosenOne
February 03, 2008, 10:37 PM
4.we know of Pains plans (nuclear bombs),but not Madaras plans for the biju(possibly something that deals with his eyes)

I think Madara is interested in the true power of the sharingan, at least that is one of his goals. :)

i dont know anyone thinks the scream is from itachi , itachi doesnt scream in pain period.

Agreed:)
Has Itachi even been in the situation of being in pain before, all of his fights he has never been attacked (the itachi vs Naruto in part 2 was not Itachi), so we don't know if Itachi might scream or not, even though I think he will not, if it is him. :)

badluckartist
February 03, 2008, 10:54 PM
I said it once before in a different thread but I think he needs to lose both eyes and become Zatoichi. That way will be more likely to have me actually like him. Also if he cannot attain the MS because he is unwilling or whatnot to do so, him losing his eyes and being able to be a successful ninja without them gives him a decent edge on Itachi because all of Itachi's trickery with eye shit won't work AT ALL. That will allow me to actually start liking Sasuke.

AGREED. Can't stand Sasuke as is, but let him lose those pretty eyeballs, and make him suffer a little bit of (slightly ridiculous) humility before he eventually fights again. With no eyes : D

Mythsoul
February 03, 2008, 11:00 PM
the one eye theory still on debate....but still why just take one eye when u can take both of em....if the last page of the manga was left only for text.....sasuke still has his 2 eyes....I say it's a Bushin ...on the fight with kakashi and Itachi(30 percent Itachi clone).....when Itachi caught Kakashi on a genjutsu..he found out it was a bunshin way after he was in the genjutsu and then naruto deal the final blow of that fight......so......the same pattern could happen here.....

AnimeHERO
February 03, 2008, 11:05 PM
I think we will be haveing a Time Skip soon with the loss of Jiraiya and assumeing Sasuke Loses his eye's or eye everyone going off on training sprees to become stronger. Naruto comming out with the biggest gain after the time skip learning of his parents etc.......Sasuke Learning what humility means falling off his high horse and becomming a better ninja for it. Thats what i predict after watching these last chapters play out.

Black/Light
February 03, 2008, 11:41 PM
Hummm, SSBB has had my attention for the past week or so. Interesting chap.

Heres how I see it. . .

1. ITS ALL GEN! Sak already has MS and put a gen on Itachi.

2. THATS ITACHI YELLING! And Sak is in CS2 mode doing some crazy snake thing.

3. . . . Itachi actually took one of his eyes.

Theres a flaw in each of the things I think are possible outcomes.

If Sak has the MS than I think he would have pulled it out by now. Theres no way he could case a gen on Itachi otherwise. I really don't think he has the MS.

As been pointed out Itachi doesn't scream in pain. He is in a upper hand possition and I don't see the tables turning on a dime like that. He knows Sak hearts snakes and he got away from one moments ago. . .so I don't think crazy snakes or CS2 is happening.

Itachi leaving him with one eye. . .why not take both? Unlease someone stops him or Itachi is cocky enuff to let Sak free for a moment well he pops in the one eye he took out I see ne reason for these to happen.

And no, I see no reason for Kak to give him his dear dead friend's eye if one or both are gone.

On a side note I would LOVE for Sak to have both eyes taken away from him! Not cause I hate him but because I would have soo much respect for him if he can still become a kick ass ninje when he is blind. Would actually make me look forward to this "year of Sak" as it's been called.

Shiro-kun
February 03, 2008, 11:47 PM
Out of all the given scenarios
it seems anything can happen at this point

Popinjay
February 04, 2008, 12:59 AM
I don't know if this has been posted already but...

Has anyone thought that Sasuke is using a henge/kagebushin like when he and Naruto fought Zabuza. The reason I say this is because Sasuke has never before shown the ablility to use chadori on a thrown weapon. That leads me to believe that Itachi is attacking a clone and that the weapon the clone threw was in fact Sasuke.

Shiro-kun
February 04, 2008, 01:10 AM

Has anyone thought that Sasuke is using a henge/kagebushin like when he and Naruto fought Zabuza. The reason I say this is because Sasuke has never before shown the ablility to use chadori on a thrown weapon. That leads to believe that Itachi is attacking a clone and that the weapon the clone threw was in fact Sasuke.

wow
i didnt think that
it would clever use of that ability and he got Itachi from behind

bean
February 04, 2008, 01:12 AM

Has anyone thought that Sasuke is using a henge/kagebushin like when he and Naruto fought Zabuza. The reason I say this is because Sasuke has never before shown the ablility to use chadori on a thrown weapon. That leads to believe that Itachi is attacking a clone and that the weapon the clone threw was in fact Sasuke.

considering that we've seen him throw chidori needles (whether they had actual needles in them or not) and seen asume throw his wind knives, it's possible that that weapon was just a weapon...but it could also be him...who knows.

Popinjay
February 04, 2008, 01:16 AM
chidori needles? Which chapter please.

Jehuty
February 04, 2008, 01:19 AM
chidori needles? Which chapter please.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/357/12/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/361/15/

Voila.

Popinjay
February 04, 2008, 01:29 AM
Ahhh... good one.

That wasn't the the only reason that leads be to believe my theory. (but a major one)

2. He hasn't used CS1 or CS2 = clone

3. He had time while defending himself inside the snake to pull off something sneaky.

4. The author wouldn't let this battle be so short. This one should go a few chapters/show us some new stuff.

ophidial
February 04, 2008, 02:48 AM
don't forget that itachi full on punched sasuke in the stomach, which
logically would totally knock the wind out of him. i agree though, i dont
think the fight is over but i wouldn't be surprised if it was, i'm pretty
sure no-one except the most hardcore sasuke lovers thought that he had
a chance a this stage.

Halo1022
February 04, 2008, 04:30 AM
Who knows, that final yell at the end of the chapter might even be a lead in to the fighting between Suigetsu and Kisame. It could be Suigetsu or Kisame attacking one another.
:plot

gold349
February 04, 2008, 04:34 AM
don't forget that itachi full on punched sasuke in the stomach, which
logically would totally knock the wind out of him. i agree though, i dont
think the fight is over but i wouldn't be surprised if it was, i'm pretty
sure no-one except the most hardcore sasuke lovers thought that he had
a chance a this stage.

This is not about Saske. He has a chance. Itachi is evil, emo fothermucker, its in line with story and Akatuksi arc it had to be done this way and Itachi is just one of those that must die. Saske stabbed Itachi threw the back but Itachi was able to talk for about half hour which turned out to be genjutsu, why couldn't Saske use the same ploy, distract Itachi with his bunshin/genjutsu and attack him from behind. He could have easily disguised him self as the thrown shuriken like someone posted earlier

FinalHokage
February 04, 2008, 06:04 AM
All chidori activity fron sasuke comes from his left hand from day one that kakashi taugh him the technique. Except for the all body current there is no chidori on the next chapter.

that is why ITACHI GRABBED HIS CHIDORI HAND. and stepped on his foot, also covering his useless hand with his body, knocked the wind out of him with a punch, just like their previous fight.

xenoveli
February 04, 2008, 07:20 AM
maybe itachi will only take one eye, we have only seen on eye in tobi.....
anyways i'm not a huge sasuke fan but i think he deserves better then that,
well he did try to kill naruto soo yeah
geuss this is punishment

DrLemon
February 04, 2008, 08:09 AM
i think that while itachi is about to take sasukes eyes a naruto shadow clone will come and save sasuke since naruto never really dispelled all his clones and the clones are probably looking for sasuke

Nekoco
February 04, 2008, 08:26 AM
i think that while itachi is about to take sasukes eyes a naruto shadow clone will come and save sasuke since naruto never really dispelled all his clones and the clones are probably looking for sasuke

But all this fight is a genjutsu for Zetsu and maybe it`s so on to Naruto`s clones, ne? :blink

I thibk that Sasuke will lose just one eye...