PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Gantz 266 Discussion/267 Prediction Thread

kaylee
February 01, 2008, 07:34 PM
Chapter 266 is out! Grab it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=708983#post708983) and discuss away.

You can also talk about what is going to happen next in 267. :D

**Remember to put spoiler pics and scripts in spoiler tags, so to not spoil those who do not wish it.**

Nomiya
February 01, 2008, 09:18 PM
OMFG! This is what I have been waiting a long time! Finally Nishi has appeared! Oka we wanna see your face too!!!
[hr]
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb173/Fargo_album/Gantz_266_pg21.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb173/Fargo_album/121.gifhttp://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb173/Fargo_album/121.gifhttp://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb173/Fargo_album/121.gifhttp://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb173/Fargo_album/121.gifhttp://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb173/Fargo_album/121.gifhttp://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb173/Fargo_album/121.gif

TheGenius
February 01, 2008, 09:23 PM
Yes!

Chloe
February 01, 2008, 09:27 PM
Yessssss...OMG NISHI!

xi0
February 01, 2008, 09:41 PM
We owe our souls to Kylara for scanning it. Especially after 265 never showed up.

ssjasper2003
February 01, 2008, 09:52 PM
I cant wait for HBK to translate it, great chapter.

The next chapter is a month away, man this is going to bite. Better have a double issue.

Katou lol, 2nd time this has happened.

xi0
February 01, 2008, 10:02 PM
A month away? It's going to be in Issue 11 which goes on sale 2/14. It's a normal two weeks.

GAT-X252
February 01, 2008, 11:39 PM
I cant wait for HBK to translate it, great chapter.

The next chapter is a month away, man this is going to bite. Better have a double issue.

Katou lol, 2nd time this has happened.

:blink

¡No!

Double Issue, means three weeks waiting the chapter, instead of the normal 2 weeks...and there are not more pages..(that is crazy...)

Like Xio said, we just have to wait the normal 2 weeks.

Too bad the 265 RAW was not scanned...Thank you very much Kylara for this chapter :p

Seta Soujirou
February 02, 2008, 12:14 AM
Wow this chapter is pretty cool too...looks like nuri can even regenerate when pulverized...i hope kuwabara makes it...losing his limbs and manhood but the gamble he took sure threw some lifelines to the gantzers...

kaliayev
February 02, 2008, 02:39 AM
lols, energy blast

nishi finally did something useful for the team and he's not gonna have shit to show for it (would have been incredibly pissed if nishi had stolen those points).

oh, and w00t for nura's behemoth form. nothing against ecchi form but it was hardly showed any badass techniques. it looks like we'll get to see host-samurai or oka in action against that thing.

hopefully, the osakan nags will be the first victims (provided they can muster the strength to throw kuwabara out of harm's way).

kurz
February 02, 2008, 03:28 AM
the invisible guy lurking around is Nishi?
i thought there's a guy in osaka team that is also invisible n got 100 point 7 times..
i guess that guy will really show up at the really last minute?

102jayday
February 02, 2008, 04:23 AM
sweet nuri's final form perhaps? i want to see it kill someone really bad but i don't want to see katou, anzu, nishi, reika, old man, cherry die.
maybe nerdo! and yeah those girls. nuri might chase them and get revenge against kuwa. lol kuwa would vomit if he saw nuri now "did i have sex with that?!"
katou woop ass, good fight. that woman nuri was only 1 chapter fight, kuwa's battle wasn't really a battle. i think oka should fight it and get killed in the awsomeness way. i think if they blow it to bits this time it won't come back. oka is a coward why would he take his time its like he wants to do a nishi like in the onion mission.
what would brave young katou do! if he was here right now!
he surely would kick nuri's ass yahoo, thats what brave young katou would do!
that was that south park song but katous version! XD
go katou! he said the F word for one of the first times! and the pic nomiya showed the pic of katou and anzu next to it :) could draw a love heart round that

Ruhina
February 02, 2008, 05:15 AM
lols, energy blast

nishi finally did something useful for the team and he's not gonna have shit to show for it (would have been incredibly pissed if nishi had stolen those points).

oh, and w00t for nura's behemoth form. nothing against ecchi form but it was hardly showed any badass techniques. it looks like we'll get to see host-samurai or oka in action against that thing.

hopefully, the osakan nags will be the first victims (provided they can muster the strength to throw kuwabara out of harm's way).

Actually, I found the "ecchi" form to be extremely creatively designed. Just imagine the pain of drawing the amalgam of female bodies and combining it into a recognizable shape. Also it was quite dangerous. The moment it touches you you're basically toasted. A bit less cheesy than "shooting fire/lightning/plasma from the mouth" kind of thing, but nonetheless equally deadly.

I just hope nishi doesn't get himself killed in this mission. I'm starting to like him (in an anti-hero kind of way), and I'm curious to find out what he'll do with his 100 points.

Hollow Kurono
February 02, 2008, 07:21 AM
My god,Katou was incredible this chapter,he was beatin up Nuri,with everything he had.My man.I though he wouldnt be able of that,cause he doubted himself,but damn!I knew after Nuri got blasted that Nishi will apear,i knew it.Finnaly hes here,now the show will start.Only Oka and Host Samurai left and it will begin,awesome chapter.

NIshi realy knows how to make an enterance.

I just hope nishi doesn't get himself killed in this mission. I'm starting to like him (in an anti-hero kind of way), and I'm curious to find out what he'll do with his 100 points.

I hope he does something usefull,like bringin Izumi back.

xi0
February 02, 2008, 08:38 AM
He can only bring someone back if he killed the 100 pointer. Unless he really did kill the Tengu not Nobuo, and he picked off minor yokai the entire mission while cloaked.

Hollow Kurono
February 02, 2008, 09:59 AM
YEah i didnt say like that,i said he would probably bring Izumi back if he got those points.

102jayday
February 02, 2008, 11:13 AM
yeah izumi is like nishi's teacher. and was his leader. thats where he gets his i don't give a crap attitude from :D
i don't know if host samurai would get invovled, he is just like butter out there, he gets hit and his dead. but he is fast and won't lose his speed. if he was gonna jump in, it would be a solo fight, host samurai vs nuri, i can't see him fighting his way with gantzers in the way. if he killed nuri LOL what would he use the 100 points for? if he choose to be free he would lose all the important infomation about the hunters and why they kill his alien friends

Captain Marmoset
February 02, 2008, 03:06 PM
It seems that nothing is effective against Nurai right now. If they could just figure out a way to hold him down so they can send him with the y-gun.

I don't understand why people think Nishi's badass. Granted, it was one hell of an entrance, but he has never done anything to live up to the hype that people give him. He hasn't even killed an alien since the beginning of the series, so why do people think he's so great? He's just a little snot, like anzu said.

ssjasper2003
February 02, 2008, 03:44 PM
A month away? It's going to be in Issue 11 which goes on sale 2/14. It's a normal two weeks.

Oh LMAO, I dont know how I thought we were still in January. :D

Nomiya
February 02, 2008, 04:27 PM
yeah izumi is like nishi's teacher. and was his leader.

Teacher? Leader? I don't think so. Nishi is his own leader, he doesn't obey anyone except Gantz.

Phyrox
February 02, 2008, 04:57 PM
It seems that nothing is effective against Nurai right now. If they could just figure out a way to hold him down so they can send him with the y-gun.

Maybe Nuri has more Lives, like in a videogame or the "legendary" cats which have 7 lives (^^)
I think this is Nuris last Form, if he gets destroyed again he will die i think
I just want to see fighting Nishi <3

Sorry for bad english, im drunken^^^^

Unholy
February 02, 2008, 06:14 PM
Nice chapter katou put up a great fight, nishi only cares about himself what the fuck what u guys being driking? He bringing back izumi? if he ever gave a shit about izumi he would have helped him on the first place agains those vampires at the best he would bring back kurono but only if he thinks he owns kurono something.Anyway the author is going a bit overboard with this freaking alien his whole body got blown up and even so it didnt die? how the hell are they suppose to kill it?

GAT-X252
February 02, 2008, 07:59 PM
Teacher? Leader? I don't think so. Nishi is his own leader, he doesn't obey anyone except Gantz.

Agreed.

If he owns 100 points, he would choose a Strong Weapon or freedom...i think he would choose the Strong Weapon...but bringing back Kei or Izumi?

That is not the Nishi i know...

Maybe Nuri has more Lives, like in a videogame or the "legendary" cats which have 7 lives (^^)
I think this is Nuris last Form, if he gets destroyed again he will die i think
I just want to see fighting Nishi <3

Interesting theory you got there...i may be like that...we would see...

Because until now, this Yokai seems invinsible :o

Chloe
February 02, 2008, 09:02 PM
Nuri really needs to die I'm getting really sick of that thing. Man if Nishi gets him self killed I'm going to be pissed. :/

Seta Soujirou
February 03, 2008, 12:01 AM
All that's left is for Nuri to demostrate his ability in his behemoth's form...Someone has to be the cannon fodder...the nerd is pathetic, he can't even stand on his own, taking advantage of anzu...

And the appearance of Oka Hachirou...who knows if this fella is actually a wrinkled old man...haha

TheGenius
February 03, 2008, 02:26 AM
It's actually very cool that chap, Nishi is back, Nura showed his real face(like xi0 predicted), Katou put up a hell of a fight, Kuwa is still alive, and Nura is probably very very very pissed off. I mean this doesn't get better than FF6 or Chrono Trigger!! It's the 3rd transformation of Nura.

I think however that is how they are classified. Remember the Buddha mission? I'm pretty sure that the eight-arm Buddha was worth a lot of points, he had 2 bodies.
The Oni Alien same thing, 2 faces and worth a good amount of points.
Nura is level 3, means that he's a boss-alien.

So what the hell is next? And how are they going to get rid of all of them? Also, did they killed all the aliens? I mean as a rule they had to kill all the targets before the mission end, and I think there is still a bunch of them out there, unless Tokyo nullified them.
On that level of thought, I'm scared that the next chaps are going to be about Tokyo just ranting how they tried to help out people and see there little kills. I really want to see this mission finish so we can see what options they choose, and how Nura is going to be beaten up.

EDIT: Just read the last posts...seems like I'm repeating but I too had too many drinks! :goomba

GAT-X252
February 03, 2008, 11:25 AM
You are wrong TheGenius, his real face is his "old man" face...that is his real form...that Final Fantasy Behemoth like form may not be his real form, but maybe is his strongest form :o

I do not care if "Glasses" lives or not, but i don't think Oku is going to kill this character after all those events.

I think however that is how they are classified. Remember the Buddha mission? I'm pretty sure that the eight-arm Buddha was worth a lot of points, he had 2 bodies.

Not exactly, they were the same Alien...one body was just a cover, and the other one was his "real body". Both of them were just one score...(i guess it was less than 50 points)

The Oni Alien same thing, 2 faces and worth a good amount of points.

Again, they were the same alien...and he was less than 64 points, im sure of that.

The Nurarihyon is another level, just too powerful, his new form may be stronger than the Dai Tengu, those scales on his body, may me think that the sharpeness of the Gantz Sword would be unnefective.

I just wanna see Oka's face...:oh

xi0
February 03, 2008, 01:34 PM
Forget his face, I want to see if he's human. If he doesn't use a Mecha, than what is he?

Captain Marmoset
February 03, 2008, 03:36 PM
Forget his face, I want to see if he's human. If he doesn't use a Mecha, than what is he?

He's super Jesus!

This just popped into my head a few moments ago. We haven't seen any animals on the Osakan team yet, maybe Oku is a gorilla with a powered-up suit. I know thats probably not the case, but I can dream, can't I?

Jermofoot
February 03, 2008, 04:21 PM
Hey, first time posting. This chapter made me want to join so I could discuss.

First, I laughed at the 1st page saying Nura was knocked off guard by Kuwa's "energy blast." Hilarious.

Was excited to see Nishi, but disappointed that he has the same attitude that got him killed on the second mission (maybe he doesn't remember from being revived?). He's going to have to change or die. Was glad he might have killed it, but at least Katou has a chance to get the 100 points he deserves. I fear he's gonna get tangled up again and maybe Anzu will save him.

Think Kuwa will be around a while, or do somehow do something to sacrifice himself to help kill Nura.

Expect a lot more deaths in this mission, and maybe a surprise revive afterwards (Butterdog?). Don't think Nishi would get the weapon with his 100 points as everyone on the Osaka team had them and he just picked one up. But who knows.

Tokyo team needs to step up and show their stuff.

Phyrox
February 03, 2008, 05:40 PM
He's super Jesus!

This just popped into my head a few moments ago. We haven't seen any animals on the Osakan team yet, maybe Oku is a gorilla with a powered-up suit. I know thats probably not the case, but I can dream, can't I?

haha couldnt stop laughing [sorry im drunken again, i love the german festival x]]

or maybe hes a Cockroach in an Gantz - Mech xD

I hope Oka dies Q____Q, i wont think that he dies but i still hope that
That would destroy the Moral of all the Gantzers <33

Unholy
February 03, 2008, 06:43 PM
I dont see the need for him to die on this mission at least we already got it, the 100 pointers is strong he killed george ( he has beaten the game 4 times write?) and the perv that also beat the game like 2-3 times and that shit didnt die after all those hits.Btw the perv doing something now just not gonna happen are u crazy? he got no arms/legs all he could do is bite nura (lol).The way thins are going nishi/katou are gonna have a tough time and when they are about to die oka gonna save their asses and maybe take the 100 pointer.

kaliayev
February 03, 2008, 07:38 PM
Don't think Nishi would get the weapon with his 100 points as everyone on the Osaka team had them and he just picked one up. But who knows.

In theory, Nishi will keep the bfg he has. He knows the rules better than most people. If he manages to hold onto it till the end of the mission, it should transfer with him. Even if he gets seriously injured, as long as he was holding it when the injury occurred, he would be able to keep it. If you remember, when Katou was revived, he was holding onto the y-gun just like he had when he started fighting thousand arms.

GAT-X252
February 03, 2008, 09:59 PM
In theory, Nishi will keep the bfg he has. He knows the rules better than most people. If he manages to hold onto it till the end of the mission, it should transfer with him. Even if he gets seriously injured, as long as he was holding it when the injury occurred, he would be able to keep it. If you remember, when Katou was revived, he was holding onto the y-gun just like he had when he started fighting thousand arms.

Who knows, maybe not...maybe the Osaka Gantz is not going to let his Strong Weapon goes to the Tokyo room.

And Nishi can have the Izumi's Strong Weapon...:eyeroll

Seeing how the situation is, i can guess Nishi is going to try one more shot..that shot is going to be unnefective, and then he is going to run like crazy for his life...

:guns

TheGenius
February 04, 2008, 02:59 AM
Hahaha!

As soon as Nura gonna turn his head towards Nish, he'll cloak and disappear!

Phyrox
February 04, 2008, 03:03 AM
Good Morning everyone
I think nishi is going to attack it together with Katou, with no effect...
Then oka appers and trys to kill him alone but he wont hit him...
I think nishi and oka have to work together to beat nuri

Hollow Kurono
February 04, 2008, 06:18 AM
NIshi aint goin to work with noone,Nuri wont even have to turn into Nishi,for him to go to the cloack mode,he probably went to cloack mode already,he does things so smooth.I dont think hes gonna run like he did last time in da tanaka alien mission.

Seta Soujirou
February 04, 2008, 08:31 AM
ya nishi is a coward, he probably cloak and push nerd to nuri to buy some time...i figure the ending chapter will have oka hachirou confronting the behemoth nuri...

TheGenius
February 04, 2008, 02:40 PM
Hmm it's what I think also...But didn't the twins and Anzu were supposed to be out of the way?

EDIT: I feel like Tokyo is going to appear in a sec...Reika will take the lead...She will die!!(along with Inaba and Noob)

Phyrox
February 04, 2008, 03:30 PM
Hmm it's what I think also...But didn't the twins and Anzu were supposed to be out of the way?

EDIT: I feel like Tokyo is going to appear in a sec...Reika will take the lead...She will die!!(along with Inaba and Noob)

I hope Inaba survives, i like him x[
Dont think Reika is going to Die,
Katou will lead the team,
But you're right Tokyo is going to appear <3

Unholy
February 04, 2008, 07:21 PM
U like Inaba? What is there to like about him? I cant see tokyo comming to help, they havent done shit so far and i doubt they are as stuped to get on the fight right agains the strongest alien they have ever seen that by the way just crushed 2 guys from osaka that have reach 100 points more than once.I think oka gonna join the fight gonna have a hard time agains the 100 pointer and eventually either he gets badly injured or killed and nishi/katou finish the alien or oka does the trick and kill it on a one on one.

TheGenius
February 04, 2008, 11:29 PM
Well everybody attempted one on one fights. Even Kuwa and Georges tagged together in order to defeat him with swords and it didn't do much...

Have you noticed how the Y-Gun barely did anything to his meccha-ecchi body? I wonder if it's gonna work for Behemoth-Nura. I don't think the transformation process works on his one. They got rid of his other skin.

You are wrong TheGenius, his real face is his "old man" face...that is his real form...that Final Fantasy Behemoth like form may not be his real form, but maybe is his strongest form :o

I just thought about that. Nura is simply a shell for the human world. Every monster is actually an alien not a legendary character in Japan folklore. So the first form is simply that the humans can understand and differentiate species.

An example; In the Oni mission. The aliens appeared as humans, though there real form was, well whatever kind they were(elementals fire, earth, lightning, plants...if I remember well). So what we see is actually what they want us to see. Maybe they did use those figures so they could "blend" into our world...

Mr.Aaron
February 05, 2008, 12:54 AM
Hello all. I have been lurking for possibly Months now, and have finally decided to join in these disscussions. I was thinking of using the Username 'Kato-cha(LOL)' but hardly anyone would have got the reference. ANYHOO.

This chapter made me GantzGasm. Yes, thats a word, I just made it up. The fact that Nishi came back is nothing but pure awesomeness, PLUS Kuwa is alive~ 8D

It'll be interesting to see how they fend off against Nuri. I'm kinda disapointed at Tengu and Snoopz. I kinda expected more out of them... =/

Theories for next chapter: Nurahilyon will kill the twins after Katou-cha (Hehe, I call him that still C:) and Nishi try to Y & H Gun Nuri, Tokyo team will show up, and the chapter will cliff hang itself with the mysterious Oka Hachirou making an apearence.
Side note: I LOVE the gorilla theory. that would be too perfect.

Anyways, pleasure to be here, fellow Gantzers. ;D

Captain Marmoset
February 05, 2008, 01:45 AM
Side note: I LOVE the gorilla theory. that would be too perfect.

First off, glad that you started talking. Always cool to see new peeps (that's cool speak for people, or confectionary treats that are awesome in a microwave).

Second, glad to see that people are enjoying the gorilla theory. It just popped in my head when I realized we haven't seen any animals for the Osakan team.
...Plus, gorillas are badass.

I have no idea what will happen next chapter because so much happened in this chapter, but I do think that Nishi will soon be panicking and/or crying for his mommy. Again.

Other than that, everything's up in the air.

TheGenius
February 05, 2008, 04:27 AM
Hey Mr.Aaron,

Glad to see you join our glorious ranks!(well ok, not that glorious!)

Never doubt Captain Marmo's genius mind. Thumb rule.

I am pretty confident in Tokyo's reappearance, I'd like to see them shitless scared!! Also I'd like Cherry to fight Nura with Psychic powers. Find a blood clot or something.

Seta Soujirou
February 05, 2008, 07:01 AM
Welcome Aaron...i wonder if the psychic pairs can do any damage to nuri...wonder how nuri's entrails look like...Osaka team is pretty much done with the exception of Oka...

Phyrox
February 05, 2008, 08:23 AM
I dont think that they can do any DMG

Nuri has no Brain or Bones... look he can regenerate with NOTHING.
The Old Buddha-mission Alien had an Pendant to regenerate...

Hollow Kurono
February 05, 2008, 10:32 AM
Nah u may be wrong,maybe he doesnt need to have a head a bone,a brain or any organ,maybe he needs to have some blood,see Nishi destroyed everything that he was made off,still came back.Sakurai and Sakata wouldnt that much of a matchup for Nura,as much i dont like Oka,but seems his the only one probably capable of beatin him.X-Guns dont work,X-Rifles to,Y-Gun and all others that we saw,hopefully Oka has somethin new.

A gorrila??Well that could be fun but no way,Osaka has a gorila as theyre top Gantzer.

Seta Soujirou
February 05, 2008, 11:48 AM
Basically Gantz weapons don't work...maybe natural elements may affect nuri (such burning nuri, or electrifying or freezing him)...sorry my imagination is running wild...

Who knows Oka Hachirou could be a Kurono look alike...haha

TheGenius
February 05, 2008, 12:19 PM
Don't say that! Too many members will freak! Kurono is dead!!!

Captain Marmoset
February 05, 2008, 01:36 PM
Who knows Oka Hachirou could be a Kurono look alike...haha

"Oh MAH GAWD! KURONO ALIVES! IMMA FREAKIN' OUTZ! HE'S THE BESTEST!"
:spaz :spaz :spaz :spaz :spaz :spaz :spaz :spaz :spaz :spaz :spaz :spaz :spaz :spaz :spaz

I think we've already gotten through all the Oka is a copy of Kurono, and how extremely unlikely that theory is. But I guess the only way to dispel rumors is to finally find out what he looks like.

Hollow Kurono
February 05, 2008, 03:52 PM
Yeah this would be lame if it turned out if Oka looked like Kurono,that would give more atention to Kurono and it will escalade to the point where Kurono is goin to be no human but some sort of alien fused with human,it would realy get bad,Kurono is Kurono,Oka is Oka,thats it.

ssjasper2003
February 05, 2008, 05:16 PM
Come on guys oka wont be a kurono look alike, itll most likely be a guy like izumi or nishi(personality wise most likely). Anyone see ?nishis? face in the last page, very comical.

xi0
February 05, 2008, 05:25 PM
No, I think that's Nerdo.

TheGenius
February 05, 2008, 06:01 PM
Most def Nerdo (http://www.onemanga.com/Gantz/266/21/).

Though on page 22-23, I could have not recognize him if it was from previous pages...

Nishi has a suit!

Mr.Aaron
February 05, 2008, 07:48 PM
Lmao. I feel welcomed. <3

The only theory I can think of on how to beat Nuri would be the Y-GUN. Maybe Oka has some kind of an advanced Y Gun gained from clearing so many rounds? Are gorilla's even capable of telling Gantz how they wish to spend their points? Much less use Stealth Suit. .-.

GAT-X252
February 05, 2008, 08:28 PM
:mad

I don't like that Gorilla Theory...i think a "Gantz Style Megazord" is way much better.

:notrust

Until now, every Alien can be erased by Gantz Y Gun's power...the problem is to catch the Alien until the Y Gun is capable to erase the Alien's body.

:D

TheGenius
February 05, 2008, 08:38 PM
Reminds me of the Buddha Mission...Please go take a look here (http://www.onemanga.com/Gantz/87/06/) and here (http://www.onemanga.com/Gantz/86/17/).

The Y-Gun also has a lock-on system, which is great, but I don't know if it's enough to catch Nura. Tengu broke it apart, here (http://www.onemanga.com/Gantz/261/22/). Nura is probably as strong than Tengu, which is spooky.

Mr.Aaron
February 05, 2008, 10:26 PM
Nuri-chan is most definately stronger then Tengu. </3

Hmn, I'm thinking we should just hope that Oka kills 'im.

@GAT- I'm litterally going to laugh my ass off if Oka is a Gorilla. <3
[hr]
Sorry for Double post, Bit I was wondering when the next Gantz is out? I lost track.

ssjasper2003
February 05, 2008, 10:41 PM
I took a look again & you guys were right nerdo is next to nishi. Yes thegenuis its true that tengu broke away from the y-gun cords but if katou can use it & start the transfer right after then he can easily get 100 points. Thats only if nura doesnt split himself or pop out some other half dino form & kill some more people with his tail lol. It kinda remind me of the ?triceratops? that had the spike in its tail in the dino mission.

Aaron the next issue is set to release on the 14th but we wont see it close to that date I bet. Probably a week later unless we are really lucky.

Unholy
February 05, 2008, 10:43 PM
There is nothing to back it up that nura is stronger than tengu (in brute force) so far he has proven to be strong due to the ability to multiple and divide as much as he wants since with that he can evade and regenerate from many attacks.I hope nura can be killed by a normal weapon i think it would suck if it had to die to a new weapon cause that would lead to "get stronger guns or die" and on that departament tokyo is pretty much screwed.

Mr.Aaron
February 05, 2008, 10:56 PM
@Jasper. Thanks.

@Unholy- Hi, Did you look at Nuri? He looks like he could beat Tengu in size... Plus he's already pissed off because he was banged. ._.;;

GAT-X252
February 05, 2008, 11:19 PM
In this Last form, he may be stronger than the Dai Tengu, but his previous forms weren't even close to the Brute Dai Tengu's force.

"get stronger guns or die" and on that departament tokyo is pretty much screwed.

I remember Izumi said something like that, when he talked with Nishi at that train. New Gantz stuff is required for survival, this is phase 2...:eyeroll

Captain Marmoset
February 05, 2008, 11:26 PM
:mad

I don't like that Gorilla Theory...i think a "Gantz Style Megazord" is way much better.

The point of the gorilla theory is to show that Oka could be anything. The gorilla theory and the megazord theory are equally as unlikely as the look-alike theories. As I said before, it'a completely up in the air until we actually see him/her/it/me.

No amount of smileys will change this fact.
[hr]

In this Last form, he may be stronger than the Dai Tengu, but his previous forms weren't even close to the Brute Dai Tengu's force.

I remember Izumi said something like that, when he talked with Nishi at that train. New Gantz stuff is required for survival, this is phase 2...:eyeroll

Well that would suck. Then it turns into DBZ.

"Hey look, I got a super new weapon that wipes out everything."

"I resist your, super new weapon."

"Crap, someone discover super new weapon lvl 2!"

Wow, even my example's boring me.

TheGenius
February 06, 2008, 01:34 AM
Hahahaha!!

But it's true, they need better weapons. I don't see how they would fight the Mino(which we all forgot about) with there little x-gun.

Seta Soujirou
February 06, 2008, 02:07 AM
haha i assume the mino is already killed by Oka...

Hollow Kurono
February 06, 2008, 04:56 AM
Yeah i agree with all those fact with guns,that it may turn out bad,but dont forget we are talkin about Oku HIroya,this dude aint stupid,he wont do anythin to ruin the story.Kurono and Izumi beated a realy stong alien,which i think Osakans could take way much time to defeat,i think gunz in Gantz dont mean much,as u can see notin works against Nuri,i think if u use ur gun wisely,it doesnt matter.

Mino aint that big of a deal,Kurono beated something bigger in one mission.And there were three of them,even Izumi beated the last boss in da jurasic park mission,so did Kurono,Mino aint strong,Oka is just takin his time.

Unholy
February 06, 2008, 09:45 AM
Hahahaha!!

But it's true, they need better weapons. I don't see how they would fight the Mino(which we all forgot about) with there little x-gun.

Well man this one would be the easier one to take care, forgot about that huge dino boss that didnt die after izumi cut its had off? All u got to do is what kurono did, use the x-ray found the heart, brain or whatever is vital and shot it off.The problem so far lies on nuri but as someone said if they start with this "better weapons a must to survive" this gonan turn into DBZ, what i like about gantz is that ability is more important that fire power, like when kurono fought the dinos he had no suit but still managed to do alot of stuff.

TheGenius
February 06, 2008, 12:49 PM
I forgot about the X-Ray stuff, why don't they do that with Nura? He must have a weak point.

Mr.Aaron
February 06, 2008, 09:14 PM
@Genius. - When a giant 20 foot sex monster is coming at you, you tend to forget a thing or two. ... .-.

TheGenius
February 07, 2008, 01:57 AM
Hahaha you sure do! Especially if you are Kuwa!

But the other just stuck around and smoke weed....they could've done something!

Shinsatsu
February 07, 2008, 08:59 AM
Man, the next chapter is just the start of another fight <.<
what the hell is going to happen with this monster, I mean we just got rid of that sexmachine and now a dinosaur od a dragon tail?

xi0
February 07, 2008, 03:09 PM
What is everyone's thoughts of Nurarihyon's new form? His rear is scaly like a reptile, but then he looks fuzzy up top. Weird right? Maybe it's Nurari flipping through his forms randomly like some sort of hiccup? This could mean he's weak and losing his ability to form himself? Maybe next chapter he'll look nothing like he does now? Well that's a theory anyway.

kaliayev
February 07, 2008, 03:41 PM
I definitely think this is his final form (I didn't think so with ecchi form). As some of us have pointed out, he looks very similar to the final fantasy version of behemoth (copyright infringement?). Hopefully, we'll see a lot of sword action if this is really a tribute creature.

With regards to the complaints on the pacing in this manga, I actually think it's doing quite well compared to everything else. Sure, this mission is taking a while but at least he's giving us an incredible amount of action and badassery in each chapter. I've been waiting for months for Claymore to bring the rebels into the Galatea fight and all I've gotten is one page of them.

Captain Marmoset
February 07, 2008, 04:04 PM
His rear is scaly like a reptile, but then he looks fuzzy up top.
:oh
Soooo, what, he's a bunny-lizard now? Considering some of the crap that has happened in this series, that may not be too far off.

TheGenius
February 07, 2008, 04:57 PM
Hahaha,

On a serious note. I think the top is Nura's hairy head, and the rest is behemoth-like. But seeing the speed that Nura had in previous form, he'll be a bi/$% to handle!

I think like I previously posted, they use adaptive forms, simply to "blend in" our world. All of them had costumes, except for the Kappe alien And yes, the Chibi had a costume(remember when he raided the school?).

Mr.Aaron
February 07, 2008, 07:17 PM
Lmao. I actualy think we will be okay with teh whole "OH NO IS GANTZ GUNNA BE DBZ?"

If you haven't noticed, The X-Gun, Which is the most basic gun, was used by knob-yan to fend off Tengu. I'm not saying that he used the X-Gun to kill Tengu's head (Weather that was a lag or not is unknown), but he did get like half of his body. .__.

gphjr14
February 07, 2008, 10:47 PM
I thinks it's design comes from the chimera.

dynatious
February 08, 2008, 03:40 AM
all i can say is... the revival of butterdog would be the greatest thing in manga history.

Captain Marmoset
February 08, 2008, 03:52 AM
all i can say is... the revival of butterdog would be the greatest thing in manga history.

Blasphemy.

I like it....

kusomaru
February 08, 2008, 09:45 AM
Actually, I found the "ecchi" form to be extremely creatively designed. Just imagine the pain of drawing the amalgam of female bodies and combining it into a recognizable shape.

I agree, it was very cool looking. It reminded me a lot of the work of French surrealist artist Andre Martins de Barros.

Check these out:
One (http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/112119151311821/1.jpg)
Two (http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/112119151311821/2.jpg)
Three (http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/112119151311821/3.jpg)
Four (http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/112119151311821/4.jpg)
Five (http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/112119151311821/5.jpg)
Six (http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/112119151311821/6.jpg)

I wonder if it was an inspiration or just a coincidence.

Shinsatsu
February 08, 2008, 10:32 AM
inspiration of course ...

TheGenius
February 08, 2008, 12:14 PM
Pretty cool find!

kaliayev
February 08, 2008, 12:49 PM
I agree, it was very cool looking. It reminded me a lot of the work of French surrealist artist Andre Martins de Barros.

Lols, only the French and Japanese.

Hollow Kurono
February 08, 2008, 03:54 PM
Nura looked way better than those creations of Andre de Barrros,nah OKu probably though of it himself.

xi0
February 08, 2008, 04:09 PM
I thinks it's design comes from the chimera.

Great point. That might well be true, but we need more pics.
[hr]

Nura looked way better than those creations of Andre de Barrros,nah OKu probably though of it himself.

You give Oku WAY too much credit HK. We know his inspiration is HIGHLY referential. Look at Kaze's design for example. There are a ton of inspirations Oku uses for character design etc.

Captain Marmoset
February 08, 2008, 05:02 PM

Wow, really? And I suppose that you think the Tanaka aliens were not based off of a Japanese musician? Looking at the picture, it's clear that Oku was more than just a little influenced.

Didn't the chimera have a goat body and snake heads on its tail? The next from might be similar, but I'm not sure the next form will be a chimera exactly as its traditionally described.

I realize that we have to suspend our beliefs, but why would an alien based off a mythical Japanese creature in Japan have a form based on French art? Could it be a sign of things to come? Will the french team be the next team to show up? Am I reading to far into this?*

I gues we'll find out

*Answer- Yes. Yes I am.

Ruhina
February 08, 2008, 07:22 PM
When Nishi gets his 100 points he'll just disappear from the game (probably). Remember what he was mumbling just before he died? He wanted to be free, not a stronger weapon or revival of anyone else.

Or it could have been his death agony. Who knows?

Mr.Aaron
February 08, 2008, 09:43 PM
@Ruhi- Who knows. He also seemed to get a rish from being in GANTZ, So Nishi's actions are unpredictable so far.

102jayday
February 08, 2008, 11:23 PM
the look alike thing about kurono. i wonder whats going to happen with his brother since host samurai had his head. oka a gorilla lol geez look out when the panda and oka go toe to toe. i think we will see 3 more chapters. this one will be fight against nuri and oka shows at end... but that sort of repeats chap 266 since at the end nishi showed up. but i think thats what would happen. then the next chap a awesome fight with oka and nuri but oka gets badly hurt or suit is $%^^ at the end of the chapter. the 3rd chapter will be like teamwork, toyko team will do what kei did with oni boss and thats keep fighting, don't give up. i think Sakata is going to take one for the team and die doing it. its just what he said at the start of this mission. "live is cheap" 'if i die, don';t revive me. but then again he prob means that because his powers are shorten his life. his organs r those of an old man now, he said that once i think after oni mission

DBC
February 09, 2008, 03:59 AM
Either I'm misremembering, its been so long since I read the first couple missions, or everyone keeps missing the point that xporting something out with the Y-gun gives reduced points doesn't it? Like 1/3 what you would get if you had killed it or something around there. If I am remembering correctly then if katou does send him with the Y-gun kurono still isn't coming back after this mission. And then also again if I am remembering correctly then the only way kurono is coming back after this is that if Nishi did kill tengu and then he sends bossman. But of course if I'm wrong... well then all that was just my insane ramblings and you should... forget I ever brought this up...
On another note I think from what we get to see that, aside from the hair, his "final stage" looks like Diablo from the Blizzard game Diablo. Anybody a fan that can see that connection as well?

TheGenius
February 09, 2008, 04:07 AM
I realize that we have to suspend our beliefs, but why would an alien based off a mythical Japanese creature in Japan have a form based on French art? Could it be a sign of things to come? Will the french team be the next team to show up? Am I reading to far into this?*

I gues we'll find out

*Answer- Yes. Yes I am.

Haha, yes you are.

We can all figure out that this is going to go international so no worry about that.

BTW, Hk ; Oku ain't that much of a genius...which you could read french, I got a website that states almost every character with the inspiration Oku took to design them....
(For french readers: www.gantzotaku.com, great website)

I just wonder how the hell they going to kill it and where is that damn Oka...they'Ve been talking about him since.....a freaking long time ago.

Hollow Kurono
February 09, 2008, 08:14 AM
Either I'm misremembering, its been so long since I read the first couple missions, or everyone keeps missing the point that xporting something out with the Y-gun gives reduced points doesn't it? Like 1/3 what you would get if you had killed it or something around there. If I am remembering correctly then if katou does send him with the Y-gun kurono still isn't coming back after this mission. And then also again if I am remembering correctly then the only way kurono is coming back after this is that if Nishi did kill tengu and then he sends bossman. But of course if I'm wrong... well then all that was just my insane ramblings and you should... forget I ever brought this up...
On another note I think from what we get to see that, aside from the hair, his "final stage" looks like Diablo from the Blizzard game Diablo. Anybody a fan that can see that connection as well?

Well Kurono sent the tanaka alien and still got the same amount of points when u kill a tanaka with the x-gun,it has no difference what u use,but i read the first missions and Kurono killed 7 tanakas,thats 35 points and he got 38,man i dont know,maybe ur right or Gantz is bad at maths.

When Nishi gets his 100 points he'll just disappear from the game (probably). Remember what he was mumbling just before he died? He wanted to be free, not a stronger weapon or revival of anyone else.

Or it could have been his death agony. Who knows?

Yeah but he wont go,that would be a waste if Nishi stayed around only for one mission,anyways he aint gonna get 100 points this soon,but i think hell stay,he should understand that they can be atacked outside the Gantz room and they wont know what him them and anyway people already can see aliens and they atack inosent people,Nishi is smart,hell stay.

You give Oku WAY too much credit HK. We know his inspiration is HIGHLY referential. Look at Kaze's design for example. There are a ton of inspirations Oku uses for character design etc.

Yeah i know i had nothin to post.But it still looked better.

Shinsatsu
February 09, 2008, 09:12 AM
Nishi is a good man, he thinks about the other people too, that's why he wrote those things on the net before he died. I ewpect him to stay even if he gets 100 points.
As for Kurono, he is going to be revived by Katou. That's why he is fighting now.

GAT-X252
February 09, 2008, 10:09 AM
Images from the 267(Spoiler):

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/2228/gantz1bx3.jpg

¡Oh Jesus!
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/6291/gantz2mf9.jpg

Source: 2channel

Shinsatsu
February 09, 2008, 10:12 AM
What the hell was that?

GAT-X252
February 09, 2008, 10:15 AM
What the hell was that?

That...is the Gantz Megazord

Shinsatsu
February 09, 2008, 10:23 AM
damn, we are going starwars !
I've never heard something about this.
some kind of new weapon or what?

Unholy
February 09, 2008, 10:53 AM
Nishi is a good man, he thinks about the other people too, that's why he wrote those things on the net before he died. I ewpect him to stay even if he gets 100 points.
As for Kurono, he is going to be revived by Katou. That's why he is fighting now.
Nishi might stay cause he is smart, gantz is changing people can see the aliens and they are atacking citizens, meaning that by now with no time limit being a hunter is the safer thing to do since u got the suit, the weapons, steath mode and the knowledge of whats going on to keep urself alive.Things changed u cant just leave gantz and have a normal life anymore u might be attacked and killed by aliens if u do so.

TheGenius
February 09, 2008, 12:13 PM
Nishi is kinda very selfish....no good...he shot Katou with the H-Gun...a tad psycho...

kaliayev
February 09, 2008, 12:23 PM
Images from the 267(Spoiler):

¡Oh Jesus!

Source: 2channel

w00t! that's almost enough to make me salivate. thank god, cause i really didn't want him to be a transforming alien whose suit adapted to his transformations.

and why would nishi think he'd be attacked at any point? he's been out of the game until the end of the oni mission. all publicity that led to danger for the tokyo team occurred before or after him (izumi before and kurono after). granted, nishi gave names (actually, i think it was just the one) in his reports, but i doubt he'd ever give his personal info. now, they're in a public mission in osaka, which is far from his home. plus, he's been cloaked until this past chapter and there's no one around taking photos of him. the few aliens (a couple vamps on a train) that could i.d. him outside the game are already dead. he's careful and has no reason to believe nor has he taken any action to be attacked outside of gantz (outside of the isolated izumi incident).

Captain Marmoset
February 09, 2008, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the pics GAT

:blink .......Well, so much for the Chimera idea. Sweet Jesus, that's a lot of spikes.

HOLY CRAP! OKA ARE OPTIMUS PRIME!!!

This is going to be soooo badass.

xi0
February 09, 2008, 04:52 PM
Guys try to remember to keep comments regarding spoilers in spoiler tags. Some readers don't want to spoiled.

Mr.Aaron
February 09, 2008, 06:18 PM
o__________o

@GAT - Where did you get that? I thought it wasn't coming out until the 14th~!?

I Love You.

0_0

-Twitch.-

花男★
February 09, 2008, 06:50 PM
OMG

I guess that means the Ushi oni is gone for good, and maybe we will get to se the so called Oka in the next issue, what a great gift for valentines day XD

Mr.Aaron
February 10, 2008, 01:11 AM
Bleh. There goes the Gorilla theory...

*Kinda Sad...*

u.u

GAT-X252
February 10, 2008, 02:16 PM
More images

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7484/1202546396615if7nm3dx6.jpg

¿Goodbye Tokyo Team?
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/5650/1202546405797jt4fu4ec8.jpg

They are definetly from "CatMan" of the 2channel forum, but i found them in the Gantz.org forum, posted by Sparda

:laser

xi0
February 10, 2008, 02:37 PM
Wow

So, it looks like Nishi is in deep shit again. Oku's reveal is away from the battle going on with Nurarihyon, and the Tokyo team FINALLY shows it's face again. Host Samurai and Vampire Girl seem to be absent in the last page though.

Captain Marmoset
February 10, 2008, 04:07 PM
:amuseAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Nishi has no arms.....
He's missing them....
His appendages are non-existant...
He is missing limbs.

Aaron, you never know. maybe Oka is still a gorilla.

Hey GAT That Oka shot isn't the last page, right?.

xi0
February 10, 2008, 04:16 PM
Marmoset

No, the last page is the last pic he posted. With the Tokyo Team.

Mr.Aaron
February 10, 2008, 04:34 PM
Uhuhuhu~ Suffer Tokyo Team... Sufferrrr~ D;<

Is that Nuri on the last page?

kaliayev
February 10, 2008, 05:28 PM
i'm gonna be uber pissed if nishi dies. i say he's gonna survive and think he's uber badass for having a bfg when he gets transported back to the room at the end of the mission. i guess we were all wrong about what nura resembles. drat, we still don't get to see oka in action if the last page shows the tokyo team.

xi0
February 10, 2008, 06:50 PM
At least we got to sort of see who/what Oka is though.

Captain Marmoset
February 10, 2008, 07:28 PM
Thanks Xio, didn't see that.

xi0
February 10, 2008, 07:33 PM
Thanks Xio, didn't see that.

Do I detect sarcasm in that post? :notrust

Captain Marmoset
February 10, 2008, 07:41 PM
No I'm being dead serious, thanks.

Not everything, I say is a joke.

I'd say it's about a 70-30 split

Succubus
February 10, 2008, 08:15 PM
I laughed so hard.. nishi got pwned is hilarious... what a nub douchebag..

Chloe
February 10, 2008, 10:12 PM
Nooo!!!! Nishi!...man sometimes I just want to slap him in the face, he JUST got revived and for some reason he goes and gets his arms blown off....if he dies I'm going to be so pissed.

Succubus
February 11, 2008, 12:24 AM
that mecha looks same oku hiroya's sketches
http://img13.onemanga.com/mangas/00000012/00000154/24.jpg

indeed that looks awesome and I wonder.. what kinda of that weapon?

Host Samurai
February 11, 2008, 12:37 AM
that mecha looks same oku hiroya's sketches
http://img13.onemanga.com/mangas/00000012/00000154/24.jpg

indeed that looks awesome and I wonder.. what kinda of that weapon?

Wow, that is a great find.

If that's Nuaryhion in the last pic then Tokyo Team are screwed:o...

DBC
February 11, 2008, 07:16 AM
nice stuff.

Jesus, way to go nishi... don't waste that life kurono got you before you can pay him back the kindness. >.<

Seta Soujirou
February 11, 2008, 07:39 AM
was it oka who tore off nishi's arm? that sucker deserved it either way for using someone else gun

btw, why is the h-gun known as bfg?

Captain Marmoset
February 11, 2008, 09:48 AM
btw, why is the h-gun known as bfg?

Because it turns whatever it hits into a big bloody crater, with a few exeptions (Tengu and that fox thing).

But, I don't anyone's called it a bfg until you did. So, you're the only one so far.

102jayday
February 11, 2008, 09:58 AM
OMG!
i can't wait to see this chapter
it was nuri that snap off nishi arm, nishi went to stealth mode and its arm slashed at nishi from the look of it. he won't die, he will just be MIA like kuwa. his alive but won't get up. omg nuri looks frigging awesome. to think of the last form and now this one. the look on the last page all i can say toyko is f$^#. kaze suit is down and i think he could put up a fight.. well not sure who can. all i can say is RUN REIKA, RUN!!!!! it has tenticle arms it would rape her and she would want kurono to save her but he is KIA. oka better lock his gantz machine car's door. last form is the devil! and about the diablo thing off the game, it did look like it when it was onall 4's but when it stood up. i am suprize in one of the pics nuri ignores katou and anzu.
GAT u rule!
oh an idea just hit me on how they can defeat nuri. get out the X gun. x ray and there has to be a weak spot. sure nuri got blowned to nothing left but his blood but maybe its a cell or something that keeps him alive. maybe it movesaround inside his body and when the big gun smack him it went staight to the bottom to the blood. like if they shot that he could die. but who knows his an alien could have to do a species 2 kill on it. and get it diseased maybe host samurai drink its blood. but i doubt that. i would love to see either kei or izumi fight this nuri. oka will not win against it. its gonna come down to brains not power

Seta Soujirou
February 11, 2008, 10:57 AM
if oka can't win against it...then someone from the tokyo gantz will pick the 100 points...i think osaka gantz have played almost all their cards except for oka...

i think there is a less than 1 % chance for all the gantzers to be wipe out by nuri...
[hr]

Because it turns whatever it hits into a big bloody crater, with a few exeptions (Tengu and that fox thing).

But, I don't anyone's called it a bfg until you did. So, you're the only one so far.

Thanks for the explanation, i thought i saw a couple of replies indicating bfg...could be my mistake...hehe

GAT-X252
February 11, 2008, 12:02 PM
Drinking Nurarihyon's blood, i don't think is a good idea drinking the blood of an Alien that can regenerate from his own blood...

Well Tokyo is gonna kill Nurarihyon, cuz they're gonna find a way to kill Nurarihyon, they are intelligent enough to beat Nurarihyon...that is what the Osaka team needs, fresh ideas, coming from creative minds...

Ok, i think the Tokyo team is too hyped...The X Gun just shows an X Ray image of the target...not the weak spots, besides, Nishi smashed all Nurarihyon's body and the bastard was still able to regenerate himself , unless this new form has a weak spot, this guy is going to kick Tokyo Team ass real Horrorshow

We know that this Time, Nurarihyon can cut a functional suit, so...

Kaze suit is still working, he can do some good fight, but if this new form has the defensive power of the Dai Tengu/Yoko(capable to resist many BFG attacks, way too much powerful than all Kaze's blows), then i'll recomend him to use the X Shotgun.

Sakata-Sakurai special powers would be useful, only if this form can't regenerate himself or his body is very "thick (http://www.onemanga.com/Gantz/142/03/)"

Reika, Inaba, Suzuki and Especially Takeshi are in great danger, they aren't very talented Gantz Players, so they may die this time.

Phyrox
February 11, 2008, 02:22 PM
Sakata is going to sacrifice himself to rescue the others...
Then kaze sacrifice himself too..

Takeshi wont die again...

kaliayev
February 11, 2008, 03:32 PM
Kaze suit is still working, he can do some good fight, but if this new form has the defensive power of the Dai Tengu/Yoko(capable to resist many BFG attacks, way too much powerful than all Kaze's blows), then i'll recomend him to use the X Shotgun.

dude, kaze doesn't use guns. that's his major flaw cause eventually, he'll come across something he can't beat with just his brute strength (i.e. nura and oni boss).

i'm gonna have to agree with phyrox on death predictions.

ssjasper2003
February 11, 2008, 05:37 PM
Yea this just confuses me more, cross of oni & the chicken boss with tentacles.

102jayday
February 11, 2008, 07:48 PM
i wonder what host samurai would do? call for vamps and gang up on it lol. he is fast and calm. i think nearly all the gantzer will freak out from nuri, maybe not katou he might go apeshit on nuri and say like i will get 100 points. just watch me kei. i'll bring you back. but this new form of nuri is just gonna kill kill alot people. just look at it, you can tell its gonna do gorey things

TheGenius
February 11, 2008, 11:30 PM
Here you go Nish! Trying to kill Katou...you deserve it! Again!!
This is going to be great! My prediction came true Tokyo is back! But I dunno what will they be able to do!

Takeshi is on Kaze's shoulder, how cute!

Nura reminds me of some beast in Chorno Trigger...

BTW: MEGA-KUDOS to GAT!!!! I wish I could elevate you to the Rank: Spoiler Provider!!

I just hope we can ge rid of a few characters...we need fresh blood in Gantz

102jayday
February 12, 2008, 02:35 AM
i just hope anzu, reika, katou, nish the dish. host samurai, cherry don't die.
but i remember something. we said toyko is F ed. but it did say on one issue when host samurai decided to stop fighting the gantz members in room. it said the strongest toyko team yet!
takeshi reminds me of a monkey.
hey genius that site thats french. is there an english one?

Succubus
February 12, 2008, 03:53 AM
0267 強制参加

アオリ:倒すほどに進化する。
   ぬらりひょんが倒せない。

ぬらりひょん「ふふふふふふ ふふふふふ」
液溜りから姿を現すぬらりひょん
進化したぬらりひょんに震え上がる3人
メガネ「なんや・・・これ ふッ こんな・・・ん」
杏「もう・・・も・・・殺され・・・」
加藤「う・・・動い・・ちゃ 動いちゃ・・・だめだ・・・」
西透明化する
ぬらりひょん「ふふふふ ふふ・・・ふふふふふふふふふふふ」
再生完了し立ち上がる
メガネ「こんな ころ・・・ころされ・・・る・・・」
恐怖に立っていられなくなるメガネ
杏を抱きしめる加藤
加藤「どうする・・・どうする・・・くそ・・・」
ぬらりひょん「ふふふ ふふふふふ」
メガネの前に西が右腕を粉砕されながら実体化する
西「ぅ゛あ゛ あ゛」
何の動作も見せず西を攻撃したぬらりひょん
西「あ゛あ゛ッ いッてええエッ」
そのとき加藤、杏を抱きかかえ河へ投げ込む
杏「えッ ええッ」
次の動作で西とメガネをつかみ河へ飛び間一髪ぬらりひょんの攻撃を回避
標的を求め歩き始めるぬらりひょん

一方ロボ対牛鬼
メキメキメキメキ ドドドドド
巨大な何かがビルにめり込む
雄たけびを上げる牛鬼
おおおおおおおおおおおお
実体化?したロボの足

標的を探すぬらりひょん
自衛隊と遭遇するも歩いているだけで自衛隊を全滅させてしまう
自衛隊員「また一頭現れたぞォッ 撃てェッ うう゛ッ がァッ」

あてもなく歩く東京チーム
先頭を歩くおっちゃんにあの音が聞こえる
ピンッ ピンポロパンポン ピンポロパンポン
おっちゃん「あッ あれッ あれ?こッから・・・」
チェリー「え? え?行けないんですか?」
おっちゃん「うん さッきは行けたのに」
レイカ「エリアが少しずつ・・・縮まッているの・・・かもしれない」
チェリー「えッ?」
師匠「じゃ・・・じゃあ 引き返すしか・・・」
振り向くとそこにはぬらりひょんが

アオリ:戦わざる者、存在の価値なし
    ついに東京チームが参戦!!

次回、東京チーム早くもパニック!?
YJ13号(2/28)に掲載 [/quote]

source to 2ch

danielabda
February 12, 2008, 06:46 AM
Pretty sweet seeing him again..I wonder now if we'll see Kei again. I miss seeing him in action..and it's been a long time since he died.

Host Samurai
February 12, 2008, 11:09 AM
Somehow I'm glad that Nishi got f*d up, this can only lead to character development for him....

Captain Marmoset
February 12, 2008, 03:48 PM
Pretty sweet seeing him again..I wonder now if we'll see Kei again. I miss seeing him in action..and it's been a long time since he died.

Here we go again. Prepare for the kurono superfans' "Kei's back" theories to come back around, just like every chapter.

Abram89
February 12, 2008, 05:29 PM
I found this english translation, enjoy.

267 Forced Participation

Comment: Taking a new form, it seems impossible to defeat the Nurarihyon.

Nurarihyon: Fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu

While Nurarihyon finishes reshaping itself, Katou, Anzu and Nerdo start shaking.

Nerdo: Wha- What the hell... This... thing...

Anzu: We... we're gonna... die...

Kato: ... Don't... make a move... don't move... damn it...

Nishi changes frequency

Nurarihyon: fu fu fu fu fu fu (you get the picture)

Nurarihyon is fully regenerated and is standing on his two legs.

Nerdo: It's gonna... kill us...

Nerdo starts losing conscience due to fear

Katou grabs Anzu.

Katou: What should I do... Shit... what should I do...

Nurarihyon: fu fu fu (etc)

Just then, in front of nerdo, Nishi's arm is pulverized even while invisible. The damage makes Nishi visible.

Nishi: OH AAAAA

Nuri attacked Nishi using some sort of invisible movement.
(Shani Andras: thanks for pointing it out!)

Nishi: Aaah! It hurts!

At that moment, Katou takes Anzu and throw her into the river. (haha)

Anzu: EEEEEE

Soon, Katou takes Nishi and Nerdo, almost being hit by Nuri's attack. Katou and the two men also fall into the river.

Nurarihyon changes his goals and starts heading to the other side.

The scene shifts to Ushi Oni vs the invisible mecha.

The mecha destroys a bulding, while people keep on screaming while observing the Ushi Oni.

Ushi Oni: OOOOOOOOOO

The leg of the mecha is made visible.

Nurarihyon keeps walking and is faced with the special defense forces. It then proceeds to kill'em all.

Soldier: That thing has just appeared! Shoot!

The scene shifts to the Tokyo team, the bomb alarms started ringing.

Old man: What? Here?

Sakurai: We can't move forward?

Reika: It seems the range is getting smaller...

Sakata: So, what do we do? Go back?

But right at that moment, Nurarihyon appears before them.

Comment: Those who keep on fighting when all is lost, finally the Tokyo team enters the battle!
Next chapter: Tokyo team is about to be striken by panic!? (YJ 13, 02/28)

TheGenius
February 12, 2008, 06:28 PM
i just hope anzu, reika, katou, nish the dish. host samurai, cherry don't die.
but i remember something. we said toyko is F ed. but it did say on one issue when host samurai decided to stop fighting the gantz members in room. it said the strongest toyko team yet!
takeshi reminds me of a monkey.
hey genius that site thats french. is there an english one?

Nah...But if you need something translated, tell me! I'm french/English.

102jayday
February 12, 2008, 10:00 PM
cool. well on how each of the main cast. how oku got insprieded to create them like that

TheGenius
February 12, 2008, 11:54 PM
I'll post it in the Gantz Room! ASAP.

Captain Marmoset
February 13, 2008, 01:33 AM
Thanks Abram
3/4 of this chapter seems like it's just people crapping their pants. Sweeeeet.
"Nurarihyon: Fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu"
"Nerdo starts losing conscience due to fear"
"Nurarihyon: fu fu fu (etc)"
"Nishi: OH AAAAA"
"At that moment, Katou takes Anzu and throw her into the river. Anzu: EEEEEE"
"Ushi Oni: OOOOOOOOOO"
Is it just me, or does this sound like the funniest chapter in awhile?

Seta Soujirou
February 13, 2008, 06:38 AM
This is like the buddha mission...most of the members get killed...with sakata mentioning that lives should be revive as it cheapens the value i think most of the tokyo team will perish in this one...

TheGenius
February 13, 2008, 12:00 PM
Well some has to die, new Gantzers are desperately needed and useless(cough**Inaba) characters has to die. Nura is doing us a great favor!

Dofla
February 13, 2008, 12:32 PM
Preview:

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6334/gantzpreviewau5.jpg

bean
February 13, 2008, 02:46 PM
whatever happened to the dog and the panda?

Captain Marmoset
February 13, 2008, 04:07 PM
whatever happened to the dog and the panda?

Dog's dead, Hoi Hoi ain't, but might be. Oh, and the gorilla is fine, thanks for asking:mad.

bean
February 13, 2008, 04:32 PM
Dog's dead, Hoi Hoi ain't, but might be. Oh, and the gorilla is fine, thanks for asking:mad.

when did that happen? did they show it?

Seta Soujirou
February 13, 2008, 06:03 PM
the dog died in the buddha...the panda is still around somewhere...

Mr.Aaron
February 13, 2008, 07:23 PM
Awh Yeah. Awwwwh yeah. I can't wait until I see Inba die. C:<
[hr]

Here we go again. Prepare for the kurono superfans' "Kei's back" theories to come back around, just like every chapter.

-Grabs X-Sniper.-

Alright Fangirls. Bring it. ; D

Teardrop Jones
February 13, 2008, 08:12 PM
Sup peeps, long time no speak. But yeah, skipping the formalities and jumping right in I'd like to say that it's been awfully long though it seems as if Gantz has gone nowhere since this Osakan/Tokyoan team crossover mission began. With that said, maybe I'd feel different if I went back and read this mission over from the first chapter to the latest. Who knows. Anyway, is it me, or did I see Kato finally shoot w/o thinkin' twice abt it? It's amazing, I can't believe it. It also seemed as if he's been fighting forever, the way he was dodging Nuri's attacks. My favorite part however was when Nishi appeared. I wonder what the rest of the Tokyoans are up to.....

TheGenius
February 14, 2008, 01:06 AM
Welcome back Teardrop!!

For some reasons, Nura reminds me a lot like the last boss in Chrono Trigger...Great pic Dofla!

Captain Marmoset
February 14, 2008, 11:49 AM
when did that happen? did they show it?

He was written off during the bhudda mission. They didn't show it. I guess Oku doesn't like showing dead animals or something...

Teardrop Jones
February 15, 2008, 01:32 AM
Welcome back Teardrop!!

Thanks Genius, Great to be back.

I know we've went through this time and time again, but I feel this way now more than ever: Oku should seriously consider bringing back the anime. He can always retcon the end of the anime and continue it according to manga storyline. I'm talkin' complete manga to anime adaptation, with whatever censorship required of course. I really don't see how it would go wrong, especially with what's going on right now in the current mission. Throw it on adult swim or anime network and we're talkin' abt a hit. People interested in other forms of media would eat this story up and beg for more if you ask me.
[hr]

He was written off during the bhudda mission. They didn't show it. I guess Oku doesn't like showing dead animals or something...

Who? Butter Dog? Didn't they show him get stepped on by one of the statues in the anime?

Captain Marmoset
February 15, 2008, 02:34 AM
Who? Butter Dog? Didn't they show him get stepped on by one of the statues in the anime?

No. That was only in the show.

TheGenius
February 15, 2008, 02:09 PM
HIhihi, you guys are Emo about this! joking!

kaliayev
February 15, 2008, 02:52 PM
No. That was only in the show.

Your font size is burning my eyes!