PDA

View Full Version : Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi Kyung

Pages : 1 2 [3]

phio_chan
March 09, 2012, 08:11 AM
I want to choke everyone who comes in the way between Mui and Soah. May I? :oh

This chapter really doesn't get us anywhere. Yeah, so now people above have heard about Mui giving up his immortality and power for a human... And Mui couldn't stay near Soah anymore. I suppose he preferred being in his real form than staying around Soah? Understandable in a way, since he would've wanted to protect Soah as well, and he couldn't do that being a child.

I'm completely lost at the last few panels. That man in glasses is once traitor, no? Dragon Clan? He is the leader or what? :o

yukihime03
March 09, 2012, 12:10 PM
I don't know.. I was lost either... I'm too fixated on the thought of choking Woo Hui... So far, she's the one who makes me really annoyed. She's too stubborn on trying to make Mui loves her... :mad

baboysai
March 12, 2012, 11:36 AM
what new chapter? :o

phio_chan
March 12, 2012, 12:05 PM
I don't know.. I was lost either... I'm too fixated on the thought of choking Woo Hui... So far, she's the one who makes me really annoyed. She's too stubborn on trying to make Mui loves her... :mad

I agree. She doesn't even seem to grasp Mui's situation yet. Not that she cares anyway as long as she has him.. What I don't understand is why she is that fixated over Mui. :s

what new chapter? :o

Yes, new chapter. Chapter 110 by Shojo Manhwa Scans. Go check it out, baboysaiiiii~ :D

Lomahongva
June 01, 2012, 05:37 PM
Hi! I've just discovered this manhwa! I saw some coloured pics and I thought it looks awesome in all the ways so, I'll give it a try.

baboysai
June 01, 2012, 11:27 PM
that's great, Lomahongva. The art really is exceptional for this manwha.

But I don't think there have been any new chapters lately?

Lomahongva
June 04, 2012, 03:39 AM
I know but let's hope we'll get a new one soon ^.^ (Btw, I need time to be up to date with current chapters).

yukihime03
October 15, 2012, 10:46 AM
Oh, I'm starting to dislike where the story is going... and Soah is not helping by being so weak. =___="

baboysai
October 15, 2012, 11:06 AM
is there a new chapter out?

phio_chan
October 17, 2012, 04:11 AM
Hi! I've just discovered this manhwa! I saw some coloured pics and I thought it looks awesome in all the ways so, I'll give it a try.

I agree that the art is beautiful. That's what got me to read the series in the first place. :)

is there a new chapter out?

Yes, a new chapter, chapter 115, is out.

... No comment. I read this series' chapters super fast. I barely understand anything. I find it hard to remember the characters, their names, and roles. I find it hard to sympathize with the characters since I'm so confused, and this whole arc with the god being a human drags on and it's getting boring. Sorry for ranting. >__<;

I just hope that at the end of this we'll get to see happy moments.

baboysai
October 21, 2012, 01:38 PM
yes I understand what you're feeling with the frustration, P-chan. But I think this is major development with the most recent chapter. Also, it would bring out new emotions for mui since he saw his mother taking part in this again.

phio_chan
March 03, 2013, 07:27 AM
Well, with few latest chapters, for a while now I actually have something to expect from the upcoming series. Mui had found out that he would stay as a kid near Soah, and now knowing her mother is on action, he's probably gonna think harder to solve the situation. His mother herself gave time to Soah, but is planning to do something in the time being too. I guess she's not bad at all. We'll just have to see how the complications with each love rival will play part in their plans.

I don't know, I feel like Soah has been passive most of the time, but I guess she doesn't really have something she can do anyway. It's always about gods and their powers. -_-

ProGoddess
June 04, 2014, 09:28 AM
This series has progressed far beyond the English translation.

It is really sad to see how Mui and Soah's love life has gone into paths of many obstacles, one after another. What a tough journey for both of them.

baboysai
June 05, 2014, 11:05 AM
i haven't read the latest scans. what's the latest scanlation you have? I have up to 132 but I kind of stopped reading for a while because it gets confusing if you read this story slowly.

ProGoddess
June 07, 2014, 12:23 AM
The latest English scan is up to chapter 132, while the Chinese ones have gone up to chapter 170. I'm not sure if there are other versions of it. I also wonder if the English scanlators are working on it or not, or just that the scanlations are being slow. The last I have read was chapter 166. I usually read this series in bout or else I can get lost in the story. It can be hard to follow the plot sometimes since there are multiple scenes of different people appearing and these scenes change from one place to another, or from one person (or a group of people) to another. This is probably the part that gets people confused.

phio_chan
June 18, 2014, 09:24 AM
The latest English scan is up to chapter 132, while the Chinese ones have gone up to chapter 170. I'm not sure if there are other versions of it. I also wonder if the English scanlators are working on it or not, or just that the scanlations are being slow. The last I have read was chapter 166. I usually read this series in bout or else I can get lost in the story. It can be hard to follow the plot sometimes since there are multiple scenes of different people appearing and these scenes change from one place to another, or from one person (or a group of people) to another. This is probably the part that gets people confused.

Exactly. I think that is a good explanation to how people easily get lost in the story. There are so many characters, so many interactions and relationships, and sometimes the faces and appearances look similar that it's hard to remember everything unless we read it in one go. Is there any sight of the ending coming soon? I may pick it up again if it's coming to an end.

ProGoddess
June 18, 2014, 10:12 AM
Thanks for your comment, phio_chan.

This series has started off with a nice story and also very well-received by readers. But as the plot gets deeper and more complicated, the degree of comprehension gets tougher. One would need some serious concentration and patience in order to follow through it.

At the current moment, the story seems to be at its hype. :) I am also on "hiatus" in reading (lol) but will pick up soon, seeing that a new chapter has just been translated.

EMS
September 10, 2014, 06:23 PM
I like it a lot the art is amazing but the plot get confusing when it changed from one place and people to other and then I'm trying to figure out what's going on..