PDA

View Full Version : The worst pain!!

weixiaobao
February 07, 2008, 06:49 PM
What's up mangahelpers dweller..
so here is the topic which strawhats do you think suffer the worst pain (physically, mentally, emotionally) Brook and Vivi also included in this discussion.. some other major characters from other arcs included too..

I think Brook suffer the most pain since
-he is a living dead, living but not really feel or taste or anything it kinda sad..
-all his former friends are dead
-unfulfilled promise with laboon
-and living for 50 years by himself complete isolated from the world

Robin and Chopper should be my 2nd and 3rd choice .

Impel Down
February 07, 2008, 08:19 PM
So you mean total?

I guess Robin's suffered the most emotionally, but definitely Zoro physically.

Splat
February 07, 2008, 08:24 PM
in the past nami suffered the most emotionally, it's a close run thing with robin, but robin lost all her friends to the buster call, nami had to actually pretend to turn against her friends and family, so it was like losing them when they were still so close. zoro has probably suffered the most physical pain, even though i think luffy has taken the most physical damage, his body reduces the pain whereas zoro takes it head on.

TheBlackLotus
February 09, 2008, 03:31 PM
They've all suffered a lot of pain, there's really no way to say who's suffered the most because each of them have great losses of their own.

kazuma_uzumaki
February 10, 2008, 12:26 AM
zolo for physical...
brooke for emotional. Like the first poster said.

Nami had to suffer 8 years but she had good times along the way. Brooke. He just wondered all alone for 50 years and see his whole crew die right in front of him

eroticmaster
February 12, 2008, 02:49 PM
Gaimon suffer kind of harsh physical pain. What would you do if you were traped in a treasure chest for twenty years, I mean that's very uncomfortable.

sharingan_kakashi
February 12, 2008, 09:37 PM
Luffy suffereed the most physical pain. Zorro just bleeds alot it seems, while luffy's injuries are ussually deep woulds (Hook though the chest or shigan).

Emotional pain. Id give that to Brook. poor guy was sailing all alone and then got his soul taken so is forced to sailed in the dark all alone.

Akainu
February 13, 2008, 07:11 AM
I think its neither of Luffys friends but his enemies that sufferd worst pain. a pain thats worse than dying! they lost their dreams.
what 'd you say?

DutchPhoenix
February 13, 2008, 07:32 AM
what dream did buggy lose?

Imitorar
February 13, 2008, 09:42 AM
Buggy lost the opportunity to get a treasure. His dreams are small time, so that does suffice. Also, Buggy isn't finished as a character yet, so I doubt the final crushing of his dream will be shown until He is removed from the series as a threat, and it seems as though that will happen some time in the New World, probably close to the end of the series.

Superman
February 14, 2008, 05:32 PM
I was too lazy to read everything but this threat is difficult someone said robin suffered the most emotianally some say nami.
if they would have the exact same feelings than it would be robin. she lost more but who knows how they bear with it. physical i would say zoro because he was cut all up and i think that hurt.