PDA

View Full Version : Ongoing Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

StrangerAtaru
February 08, 2008, 08:38 PM
Not really too sure if I am doing the right thing but I sort of want to set up a thread for this series with the anime coming in April. Basically this is the latest series by Takashi Shiina, more known for the Shonen Sunday series "Ghost Sweeper Mikami" (of which only the movie has been released in the US).

The basics (as I know of it): in the near future, humanity discovers the potential of humans with psychic abilities. To further develop them, an organization called BABEL is set up to hone these abilities and use these humans to better people. The series is mostly focused on three girls belonging in a section of BABEL known as "The Children", who each have a psychic specialization: Kaoru (looks like a young Mikami, psychokinetic), Aoi (reminds me in look a bit like a female verison of Mikami's priest friend Father Karasu with maybe a bit of Haruna Saotome from "Negima", teleportation), and Shiho (sort of reminds me a bit of a white-haired Meiko, psychometry). Unfortunately, these girls really aren't as trusting...heck, Kaoru proclaims that within ten years, they will "control the world"!

To tell the truth, I haven't read this series and mostly set it up for others to maybe look into and maybe read if someone starts it or not, but I am used to Shiina's style from reading GS Mikami for a period. (he writes a bit like Takahashi and other Sunday writers in many "mini arcs" for development, which can be good for some but tiring for others) The series does look interesting and fun and I would like to maybe see someone pick it up when the anime starts but it probably does require a bit of tolerance if its pacing is anything like Mikami.

Wiki entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zettai_Karen_Children
First chapter (by way of Sunday's site): http://websunday.net/rensai/children/read/
Sunday commercial: http://websunday.net/theater/

Enomoto
March 30, 2008, 03:58 PM
Yeah I learned about this manga today but I can't find scanlations:darn but I can't wait for the anime-version!

StrangerAtaru
March 31, 2008, 06:05 PM
Friend of mine directed me to a place with vol. 1 and the first chapter of vol. 2 done...really need to get to this myself and hope the anime is good.

http://www.conan-magic.com/ (ZKC link is on the right)

Kioras
March 04, 2009, 11:56 PM
Necro question, roughly how far are the scans to the anime, as in how far behind are they currently?

lightl
March 23, 2009, 09:36 PM
well to asnwer your question since anime gonna show graduation etc that be first chapter of volume 16, nvm found it its chapter 138

Kioras
March 27, 2009, 12:09 AM
so basically a mere 80ish chapters ahead of where the scans are currently at. And then another 30ish in the current old children arcs.

tehkorean
April 01, 2009, 09:40 PM
It looks pretty good not a big fan of the artwork, but if i find some time i'll go check it out.

Spikey2713
April 12, 2009, 02:15 AM
Nice to meet everyone here ~ ^^ Call me Spikey.
The reason I keep tracking on this manga cause I a big fan reader of GS Megami. And then I'm curious to see if Minamoto can change the fact that Kaoru shoot by him at the end.
I had finished watching entire anime episodes on internet and waiting for a dvd release. I won't said that the artwork of both anime & manga is very good but it was very tidy to read on. 2 of the anime episodes was done by GONZO (the one who made Vandread) and the last episode 51 was very warm touching episode.
so the first chapter in vol 16 is chapter 138? I only managed to get the raw chapters of 153 until 169. But still very enjoy to read them(I know a bit japanese and can understand the story).

idk123
May 19, 2009, 10:49 PM
So does anyone know whats going on lately in like chapters 172-174?

More and more it seems Karou and Minamoto are developing a 'new' relationship...;D

Kioras
May 21, 2009, 07:33 PM
No idea what is happening, will have to wait a bit till we are up there, in a month or two hopefully.

Current arc is win however, with the death note parody.

luffink
May 24, 2009, 04:52 AM
Did they change the translator or something in JS Scans? Sorry for saying this, but the new one is BAD, I´ve just read 128 and I found a ton of errors

Raep
May 24, 2009, 07:56 AM
Sorry for saying this, but the new one is BAD, I´ve just read 128 and I found a ton of errors
Chapters 128-133 is one big error.

Rejuvenation
May 26, 2009, 12:05 AM
Recently started reading this. A very good series that is easy to get into and I've enjoyed every bit of it. I've been reading it at a steady pace so far but will probably read it in bulk to hurry and catch up.

I really do have to feel sorry for Minamoto and what these kids do to him early on. XD

Spikey2713
May 26, 2009, 08:03 AM
Chapters 128-133 is one big error.

Sorry..I did the mistakes in releasing since I new member and a rookie over here. I will notice it next time.

Kioras
May 28, 2009, 11:17 PM
Meh, that release was nothing more then a learning experience, just put it in the past.

Reguardless, now we have Gotten to the point that the anime was released too!

So from now on, new never before seen storylines!

New characters, more action! :D

theopguru
May 29, 2009, 11:38 PM
About Chapter 150:
Is it just me, or is Shiho falling for Sakaki? From the supplements and such, they look to be a likely couple like Kaoru/Minamoto in the future.

Kioras
May 30, 2009, 02:37 AM
Don't know, the supplements are more or less 4 panel funnies before the chapter, don't think they should be taken too seriously.

As far as relationships, not sure how far they develope in the time being...

idk123
May 31, 2009, 10:24 PM
About Chapter 150:
Is it just me, or is Shiho falling for Sakaki? From the supplements and such, they look to be a likely couple like Kaoru/Minamoto in the future.

Hahaha you know while reading this, I also get the inkling that Shiho and Sakaki may develop something. You can tell with all their bickering and how it tends to get to a love/hate thing later on throughout the chapters. They are hilarious.

For Minamoto and Kaoru, their relationship is starting to really pick up and shouldnt be too long now that something happens that's either going to get Minamoto in trouble or push Kaoru away to PANDRA. For instance for the latest chapters that have come out in Japan (171-175 and up)
Kaoru seems to be REALLY freaking out with her emotions as she interacts with Minamoto and lately from getting a little to close to each other, Kaoru immediately leaves only to be found by Kyosuke who takes her to the PANDRA paradise ship ( I guess....) where they are all preparing for her to become Queen quite soon. Back home, Minamoto seems to be quite confused/depressed from Kaoru's leave and of course the other two girls are trying to take advantage of a left behind Minamoto but to no avail;he seems to be to focused on Kaoru. In 175 something seems to have happened with a new character that has ESP powers with books and gives Kaoru something that instantly reminded her of Minamoto to the point it seems she is about to head back. The question is now, whats going to happen when she returns and how much longer is it till she goes back to stay with Kyosuke and the rest of PANDRA because she seems to have grown quite fond of them.

Magin
June 02, 2009, 08:51 PM
Based on all this new stuff (I haven't read the latest RAWs yet), you think this series is going to head towards the bad, predicted end, or might we even get lucky enough the divert that future?

That's been the question that's driving me crazy... these current chapters are pointing down the bad end. Then again, I suppose not every manga I read can have a good/happy ending

Spikey2713
June 04, 2009, 04:48 AM
Don't know, the supplements are more or less 4 panel funnies before the chapter, don't think they should be taken too seriously.

As far as relationships, not sure how far they develope in the time being...

The supplement do have relationship with the main stories. It's just more in comedy way (sometimes use to describe how the people turned out like that, example: Naomi when she was a kid, how Patty recovered.) Lately the supplements had used to write another small but continuous arc story, said by Shiina in his blog. So I suggest you can just take supplement as a notice for what might happen in main story XD.

Evilsqueakheads
June 05, 2009, 08:36 PM
I dunno, I think it will be a few more years before Kaoru leaves, she was about 16 in that flashforward scene during the Patty arc. And from what I can gather, her "betrayal" will have very little to do with Minamoto or how he treats her.

idk123
June 05, 2009, 10:33 PM
I dunno, I think it will be a few more years before Kaoru leaves, she was about 16 in that flashforward scene during the Patty arc. And from what I can gather, her "betrayal" will have very little to do with Minamoto or how he treats her.

Yes, your right I do remember that flashscene during the Patty arc but do you really think it wont have anything to do with Minamoto? I mean yeah, there is a part way back in the manga where there is another flashfoward scene of Kaoru trying to get the girls to join her side because she left BABEL after seeing what the 'normals' do to ESP's and the experiments they do on them. I think Kaoru will leave out of care for all ESP beings but then again I think there will be another reason that could be related to Minamoto. Plus, lately in the manga Minamoto is begining to develop the same issues of coping with his feelings for Kaoru and believes if he, in any way, acts upon them could create 'trouble'.

FFKuroneko
June 16, 2009, 04:56 AM
Just my line of thoughts..
I think the main reason lies with Black Phantom.
All we know now is that Black Phantom is a normal people organization controlling Espers to create chaos.

So the future human/esper war should be Black Phantom (Or what left of them depending the story) versus PANDRA. (the future in the preductions)
Why not BABEL? Most likely Major Hyobu have means far exceed BABEL in detecting and fighting Black Phantom. (Like the first assassination carried out by Barret.) BABEL on the other hand is unable to lend a hand due to PANDRA's extreme means and for legal and moral reasons. PANDRA is a criminal organization afterall. For all we know, Black Phantom might have ties with UN or any world superpowers that can hold back BABEL's chain of command.

This might be the part of the reason Kaoru left BABEL and why Shiho and Aoi decide to help her.

So i think the main solution is to fight Black Phantom together, BABEL and PANDRA which i think is very difficult based on "Police" and "Theif" cannot coexist under the same roof.

Here is another thought I got from reading today's chapter.
Did Major Hyobu kill off those early BABEL members to prevent the creation of BABEL so that Kaoru might not be shot in the future? Since he was willing to use up all his life energy just to prevent that incident in the future.

Fujiko's assumption that love can save all, can only be true if Minamoto can give up everything to be with Kaoru, But that will not save the world but only Kaoru.

I wrote too much.. XD

Solaris
June 19, 2009, 05:21 AM
You never write enough about what you like ;)
That is an interesting theory and it's proven by some sentence i remember in the anime stating the war being started by Black Phantom. Pity i don't remember what episode it was!

But what if Kaouru switched sides cause Minamoto killed Kyosuke instead? :P (just a provocative guess, not a flame start). Kyouske is never present in any precog vison or fast ffd flashback! Something or someone must have put him out of the scene in the future.

Magin
June 19, 2009, 11:13 AM
Keep in mind that that's probably because of the biggest reason why Kyousuke trying to make Kaoru his Queen- since he's around 80, he knows his time is limited. Hence I think that he's passed away by the time the vision comes around.

I have my own little theory on how things will work out. Ever notice that at least so far, none of the predictions have actually truly come true? Not even Igou's (I think that was the dolphin) actually worked out, and he was supposed to be the most accurate precog. I suspect that when that scene comes around (assuming it actually does happen...), that instead of shooting her, Minamoto will try to negotiate or do some sort of talk with Kaoru

although there are a couple of other things that have me quite curious. One is that in that future vision, you'll notice how none mention that they knew this would come, that Kaoru would become the Queen, and yet, they've now been clearly informed of this vision (well, except for the very tail end and most tragic part). I suspect the future already changing. And on top of that, as of the latest several chapters, we haven't been shown the future, and the future used to be shown quite often earlier on. A sign that the future is changing?

The other major bit is the vision agin. Notice how it cuts off after Minamoto shoots Kaoru and she gives her confession. It doesn't show what happens after that (at least as far as I recall). I highly doubt that Kaoru takes any fatal damage, and there might even be a reconciliation after the shot (normally, that would be unthinkable, but then again, in a situation like theirs, things never go the way you think they might). And remember the law of anime/manga- if you don't see them dead, they usually aren't... okay, so maybe that's more of a Sunrise rule, but you get the idea.

And I still am going to personally root for the first vision Minamoto got during the Psycho Divers arc... (and hence why I'm hoping Kaoru receives a necklace at some point)

Solaris
June 19, 2009, 05:09 PM
In the vision the city is already doomed by nuke falling by. Kaouru is forcing minamoto to shoot.

looks like Mianmoto doesn't want to shoot at first
M: "kaoru stop it!!

while she's charging some (fake) attack
K: "I loved you and i still do"
like to say: "I trust you, doi it. I will live" (or something like that XD)

*bang*
what did a fatal injury do to Kyousuke, Grisham and Fujiko?
Awakened their full power potential...

Maybe Kaoru wanted to put her life on the line to gain the power to save everyone. And Minamoto is the only one whose hands would Kouru put her life into.

I bet the author has got something like that in mind *__________________*

Nightengale
June 19, 2009, 10:23 PM
The biggest worry about the prediction is not merely the issue of avoiding Kaoru's death, but erasing the entire root of the conflict altogether.

So far, even with predictions less than 100%, the only thing the Level 7 are capable of doing is avoiding deaths and casualties. The events leading up to the predictions however, remain. Even with the Igou incident, the accident still happened, he still got shot, only that his death was prevented.

And that's a big issue, since even if Kaoru's death is somehow avoided, she still became the 'Queen.' Let's assume by some stroke of awkward storytelling that Kaoru doesn't become Queen at all ( very unlikely unless Shiina is going to be cruel to Hyoubu to the very end and ruin his master plan before it even began ), an Esper-Normal war would still occur and it's not something that can be brushed aside.

Magin
June 20, 2009, 02:06 AM
I personally hate Kyousuke enough to hope that the author would do that, but somehow I don't think that's going to happen

but from a storytelling perspective, the war will happen, and for a simple reason- all the hype that been built up around it would end up going to waste. Thouhg I do like Solaris's thought- Kaoru lets Minamoto shoot her so that the world can be truly saved. Though its hard to imagine she has more power than what the Triple boost gives her...

and as I saw on another forum about this, since many are suspecting that Kaoru's wound is anything but fatal, this is the next scene: after Minamoto shoots Kaoru, he runs up to her... and then pulls out a wedding ring, and asks her to marry him. Probably will never happen, but its good for laughs

All I know in the end is that this series is going to drive me crazy over what the future holds. All we need now is for a time-trveling esper to show up and really start confusing things...

Neko_Healer
June 23, 2009, 07:16 PM
Who knows when any Chapters past 177 will be posted?

Nightengale
June 23, 2009, 07:34 PM
Who knows when any Chapters past 177 will be posted?

Chapter 177 is the latest raw chapter, having already caught up to the serialization.

178 will probably be out by end of this week or early next, since there's a one week break for ZKC after 177.

Kioras
June 23, 2009, 09:26 PM
We should be finished with 177, and released in 2ish days, I expect to be up to date hopefully by the weekend with 178.

FFKuroneko
June 24, 2009, 10:12 AM
I think I'm already blessed with such a good scanlation team such as everyone at JS for this manga.

Now i just hope the book version comes out faster in my country so that i can savory the story (again) in my own hands.. *drools*

Kioras
June 24, 2009, 07:54 PM
I fully support anyone buying it in their home country, support the author's it is the best way for a series to actually have any hopes in continuing.

FFKuroneko
June 25, 2009, 03:38 AM
I fully support anyone buying it in their home country, support the author's it is the best way for a series to actually have any hopes in continuing.

I second that... fully! :D
I have a truckload of manga i read online and physically own it in my room. Just bought a wall length/height bookshelf recently to arrange them nicely.. haha.. my room is my manga heaven right now.. :hearts

Evilsqueakheads
June 25, 2009, 04:26 AM
I have so many speculations about this series and I'm always making new ones, it's too open-ended right now. Sorry I wrote so much, I tried to respond to everyone's ideas in my post.

Also, you guys from JS have made my life complete. And probably the lives of many others, too. There are daily threads on 4chan now and they think you guys are awesome. Congratulations on getting caught up with the raws, this is a HUGE achievement and most scanners tend to drop the series before they accomplish it. I'd click the little thank-you thingie 178 times but it's easier to type this out. :p

With that said, I will now enthusiastically vomit large portions text.

-----------------

Yes, your right I do remember that flashscene during the Patty arc but do you really think it wont have anything to do with Minamoto? I mean yeah, there is a part way back in the manga where there is another flashfoward scene of Kaoru trying to get the girls to join her side because she left BABEL after seeing what the 'normals' do to ESP's and the experiments they do on them. I think Kaoru will leave out of care for all ESP beings but then again I think there will be another reason that could be related to Minamoto. Plus, lately in the manga Minamoto is begining to develop the same issues of coping with his feelings for Kaoru and believes if he, in any way, acts upon them could create 'trouble'.

You're completely right. However, it's a lose-lose situation for both of them. I only realized this long after I made the post you replied to. If Minamoto develops mutual feelings for Kaoru, he WILL get in serious trouble if he acts on them while she's still a minor. Especially if the relationship becomes sexual. Even if it's consensual, it's rape. Minamoto will lose his job, go to jail, and will be forbidden from ever seeing Kaoru again. Perhaps the sentence will be lighter because Kaoru is a level 7 psychokinetic and therefore capable of defending herself. At the same time it might be heavier because she's a government VIP and has a lot of extra limitations on her life. Minamoto knows all of this, so he won't touch Kaoru. Based on what we know of the future, we can assume he doesn't. The limitations the government puts on Kaoru's life might also be a small part of the reason she leaves B.A.B.E.L.

The situation is equally grim if Minamoto isn't attracted to Kaoru because he considers her "family". He might need to reject her once he finds out how she feels, or tell her he can't have a relationship for social/legal reasons. The latter is also a form of rejection. Complicating the situation further is the possibility that Shiho or Aoi will disapprove of Kaoru's feelings or have feelings for Minamoto themselves. Regardless, the aftermath won't be pretty. Kaoru would most likely be unable to continue living with him because the home environment would turn painfully awkward. Minamoto might react awkwardly himself. Hopefully since Minamoto has already seen the doomsday vision, he won't be surprised and handles this well. And since he's seen the vision he is more likely to accept Kaoru as a woman instead of a daughter. But this won't solve the legal taboo.

If Kaoru keeps hiding her feelings, and they continue to grow, she will eventually be unable to contain them and will either leave or confess to Minamoto. Both of which will bring disastrous results.

Oh god, and that's only a small part of it. Black Phantom, anti-ESP sentiments in the Government, Black Phantom Operatives IN the Government, Minamoto killing Kyosuke, ESP experiments... All of them could still happen. Together. At once. This is such a potentially dark series, and I'd be extremely disappointed if it stayed within the realm of a children's manga.

-------------------

In the vision the city is already doomed by nuke falling by. Kaouru is forcing minamoto to shoot.

looks like Mianmoto doesn't want to shoot at first
M: "kaoru stop it!!

while she's charging some (fake) attack
K: "I loved you and i still do"
like to say: "I trust you, doi it. I will live" (or something like that XD)

*bang*
what did a fatal injury do to Kyousuke, Grisham and Fujiko?
Awakened their full power potential...

Maybe Kaoru wanted to put her life on the line to gain the power to save everyone. And Minamoto is the only one whose hands would Kouru put her life into.

I bet the author has got something like that in mind *__________________*
If the nuke was close, and it hit, we would see it. Aoi (or was it Shiho?) is nowhere near Kaoru or Minamoto during the doomsday vision.

Like you, I also believe there's something more to this vision. Kaoru has plenty of opportunities to kill Minamoto in this vision. And Minamoto has plenty of opportunities to kill Kaoru. Well, at least it's clear that both parties are hesitating. Minamoto has the jump on her. He could have shot her before she realized he was there. Minamoto's aim seems to be good enough to hit from that distance. And Kaoru is unusually calm for someone being threatened at gunpoint. She knows Minamoto's gun can kill her. Perhaps she feels safe because she thinks he won't shoot, like you said. I don't think she believes Minamoto is unwilling to shoot her after everything she's done. If that were the case, why would she tell him to shoot, and why does she say the things she says?

Although I like your approach I concluded something different. The Kaoru from Igou's vision has a death wish. She might have had no other choice than to become the queen, and fighting the war left her mentally exhausted. I keep noticing that her expression is usually melancholic, and sometimes her eyes are completely dead. If she wanted to live, her natural fight-or-flight preservation instincts would have kicked in once she felt Minamoto was a threat. And yet she tells Minamoto to shoot her and starts talking naturally.

--------------------

Personally I wouldn't rule out the possibility that Kyosuke will still be alive. We don't have a detailed vision of the future yet, so we may not see him even if he's still around in the future.

------------------

I know Shiina has said Minamoto is a normal, but does anyone think that Minamoto may eventually turn into an esper? Kyosuke said he could give Minamoto "weak esp", which I assume is only possible if Minamoto had a regressive ESP gene to begin with. If so, an event that causes him extreme stress could awaken that ESP. There was also the Fly Man incident, which is still unexplained. I don't think a normal would have been able to take control of the flies and communicate with them, which Minamoto was still able to do AFTER Flyman was incapacitated. And let's not forget the pilot chapter.

I'm not trying to say this will happen. It won't, most likely. (But my fangirl tendencies wants it to happen SO much)

-------------------

This probably won't be addressed either, but I want to say something concerning Fujiko. I believe she's a little TOO enthusiastic about her ideals considering she's a former soldier. One does not normally return from a war and act like nothing happened. Wars are tramatic events and can affect soldiers for the rest of their lives, especially if they fought on the front lines like Fujiko. Even if the war happened a long time ago, I find it hard to believe that Fujiko honestly believes the things she says. She probably had her memories erased or altered, but I still thought it was noteworthy.

Neko_Healer
June 27, 2009, 09:15 AM
The situation is equally grim if Minamoto isn't attracted to Kaoru because he considers her "family". He might need to reject her once he finds out how she feels, or tell her he can't have a relationship for social/legal reasons. The latter is also a form of rejection. Complicating the situation further is the possibility that Shiho or Aoi will disapprove of Kaoru's feelings or have feelings for Minamoto themselves. Regardless, the aftermath won't be pretty. Kaoru would most likely be unable to continue living with him because the home environment would turn painfully awkward. Minamoto might react awkwardly himself. Hopefully since Minamoto has already seen the doomsday vision, he won't be surprised and handles this well. And since he's seen the vision he is more likely to accept Kaoru as a woman instead of a daughter. But this won't solve the legal taboo.

If Kaoru keeps hiding her feelings, and they continue to grow, she will eventually be unable to contain them and will either leave or confess to Minamoto. Both of which will bring disastrous results.

-------------------

I know Shiina has said Minamoto is a normal, but does anyone think that Minamoto may eventually turn into an esper? Kyosuke said he could give Minamoto "weak esp", which I assume is only possible if Minamoto had a regressive ESP gene to begin with. If so, an event that causes him extreme stress could awaken that ESP. There was also the Fly Man incident, which is still unexplained. I don't think a normal would have been able to take control of the flies and communicate with them, which Minamoto was still able to do AFTER Flyman was incapacitated. And let's not forget the pilot chapter.

I'm not trying to say this will happen. It won't, most likely.

First I would like to put in my 2 cents as to the whole Kaoru joining PANDRA thing. Your right that judging from the scene during the Patty arc, her leaving has nothing to do with Minamoto DIRECTLY. Kyosuke says she will leave because no one would "Hold her hand," and PANDRA will. Now whether he means actualy( like with Shiho), or metaphoricaly (as in no one will help her or comfort her) I don't know. He also says she will leave when she has no where else to turn, or something like that.

About Kaoru and Minamoto's feelings for each other Minamoto already knows how she feels because if you remember the "Psyco Divers" arc, after Kaoru gets Minamoto out of that loop, but before they wake up she actualy does confess. And Minamoto says he will give her his answer when he "meet the real her."

Finally as to Minamoto getting ESP, I tend to Ignore the Pilot chapter because it seems to me they were still trying to figure out what the manga should be and what roll all the characters should play. as evedence that that part likely dosn't affect the story, Remember the first time "THe Normal people" showed up, his Ability should have worked on the ECM. And when kyosuke says he could give Minamoto weak ESP actually think what that entails. A strong LV6 could expend ALL his energy to the point where he dies to give Minamoto LV2 abilities, LV3 at the best.

Evilsqueakheads
June 29, 2009, 03:03 AM
I think Minamoto knows how Kaoru will feel when she's 20, but he hasn't guessed that she's already developing feelings for him.

I'm not expecting the Minamoto ESP thing to happen, and I know the pilot chapter doesn't count. Mostly, I thought it would be a good explanation for Minamoto somehow interfering with Fly-man's abilities even after fly-man got knocked out.

Neko_Healer
June 29, 2009, 07:56 AM
But if you reread the chapter she says she already feels that way, she just feels stronger abut it when she's 20. and he never seems to go off when Kaoru "teases" him.

After thought: what day do the RAWS come out? or is it just whenever they get them?

Magin
June 29, 2009, 05:47 PM
RAWs come out on Wednesday/Thursday, if I remember correctly... so we've still got a few days

Solaris
July 02, 2009, 10:32 AM
I have so many speculations about this series and I'm always making new ones, it's too open-ended right now. Sorry I wrote so much, I tried to respond to everyone's ideas in my post.
Thank you, we appeciated all of your speculations. Feel free to speculate some more too ;)

You're completely right. However,This is such a potentially dark series, and I'd be extremely disappointed if it stayed within the realm of a children's manga.<cut>
Just because this is a young audience manga we surely couldn't expect anything sex related in the plot beyond puns. But your speculation could be right if you If you just speak about romantic relation instead :P

Although I like your approach I concluded something different. <cut>
wow, so Kaouru might want to die? What a pessimistic interpretation! Hope it will not be that!!!

I know Shiina has said Minamoto is a normal, but does anyone think that Minamoto may eventually turn into an esper? <cut>
Absolutely not. That event was only in the pilot manga. Given the actual manga plot, Minamoto being an exper could ruin the mood about espers and normals getting along well.
Edit - I'll explain it better:One of the climax of the story is that Esper and Normals could get along and cooperate. The children team has a normal and he's Minamoto. That is why they work so well. They care for each other, and the needs of both normals and espers. If you make him an esper, you gain a team of only espers leaving out the normals end the climax of the cooperation.

This probably won't be addressed either, but I want to say something concerning Fujiko. <cut>
Fujiko's and Kyosuke's behaviours are opposite, but shared the same root: It shows the two possible outcome of a dreadful event in the past.
As one chosed to forgive and to build a new future with hope and love, the other chosed the path of vengeance and hate.
Said paths are like those the Children are about to chose in the future:
Will the Children choose Fujiko's path and become Angels or will they follow Kyosuke's to Damnation?

You see this manga was very well planned. Every event and action is connected to the climax (the vision). Unfortately the manga is taking too long in its own narration. Fillers were useful in the past to flesh out the huge cast, but the main story is developing far too slowly. There are too many fillers now and i hope the author will close something quickly before the audience will get bored and quit. If that should happen we'll only gain a unsatisfiyng quick and bad made conclusion. I really hope that it will never be the case!!

Spikey2713
July 09, 2009, 01:20 PM
Next week don't have any release... but we can discuss something to kill time. Now, who will be the actually one predicted to be dead under the probability of 35%? Here is the list. Hope everyone can discuss it.

I have made a poll for this. Please participate.
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/441751
There's some time limit for this poll, until 22th of July only, so hurry up~

Solaris
July 09, 2009, 01:33 PM
Well, if they continue skipping like this it will take forever to build up enough material for another anime :(

As for the poll i bet all of Spikey's money that NOBODY will die :p

Spikey2713
July 09, 2009, 07:30 PM
Well, if they continue skipping like this it will take forever to build up enough material for another anime :(

As for the poll i bet all of Spikey's money that NOBODY will die :p

The reason for no chapter next week is that Shiina has to get ready for his gallery exhibition and autograph session on 17th July. So it can't be helped.

Well, this poll is just who might be the exactly one to be predicted. It's not that he/she will die, but might get wounded seriously and get saved. Just who could it be? Something like that ^^;

Special News:
On 9th of July, Japan FujiTV has a programme call [TV OF HIRANO AYA ONLY] which shows how Hirano Aya become ONE DAY COMIC ARTIST'S ASSISTANT IN TRANING under Shiina's workplace. Aya have draw her own Kaoru's drawing, and will be displayed in Shiina's 20th debut anniversary's gallery exhibition.

Aya with her Kaoru's drawing, along with Shiina(?)
http://cnanews.asablo.jp/blog/img/2009/07/09/b059a.jpg

Rejuvenation
July 10, 2009, 01:52 AM
Finally caught up and I'm really loving this series.

The "Normal People" really are bastards since they are willing to sacrifice their own kind. P.A.N.D.R.A. is at least better than them in that respect.

Spikey2713
July 10, 2009, 07:57 AM
Finally caught up and I'm really loving this series.

The "Normal People" really are bastards since they are willing to sacrifice their own kind. P.A.N.D.R.A. is at least better than them in that respect.

Glad you love this series XD

In the same time that "The Normal People" are bastards, you must admit that they are very clever too. Either B.A.B.E.L or P.A.N.D.R.A. had fall to their traps sometimes. This made me curious to see the true faces of the real masterminds behind "The Normal People".

Solaris
July 10, 2009, 08:25 PM
This made me curious to see the true faces of the real masterminds behind "The Normal People".
I bet it's Black Phantom!

Spikey2713
July 11, 2009, 11:09 AM
I bet it's Black Phantom!

That's not so surprising though. Maybe it'll be someone else or some new surprise.

If "The Normal People" and "Black Phantom" joined forces and start the war, and the anti-esper sentiments inside government had control and limit B.A.B.E.L., something like using Minamoto as hostage to force The Children... guess this is the reason Kaoru leave it and joined P.A.N.D.R.A. to fight against those anti-esper sentiments. Well this is just my opinion, in case, it might came out true ^^.

Neko_Healer
July 16, 2009, 07:28 PM
there are to many possible reasons Kaoru might leave. But that thing Carrie said still bugs me... she said something about Minamoto and the girls changing the future. Does she also have Precognition? or was there something else at work? and how drastically will they change it? And what about the angel percentage? does that mean there are two very distinctly different futures: one that Igo predicted, and one that recently surfaced? is it possible that both futures might wind up being averted? there are to many X-factors to even guess where this series is going.

Magin
July 18, 2009, 10:28 PM
I would probably have to classify that as "we've got all these factors and other hints that say we're going to get a bad end, but we have just as many hints for a good end as well"

In the end, it's probably to keep the reader from guessing which way the story will actually go (though I'm hoping for the good end, personally)

Newkerzy
July 19, 2009, 01:57 PM
------------------

I'm not trying to say this will happen. It won't, most likely. (But my fangirl tendencies wants it to happen SO much)

-------------------

My fanboyness are also with you too. In fact, it gives me an idea for my fanfic (if I can get around to it);)
[hr]

All I know in the end is that this series is going to drive me crazy over what the future holds. All we need now is for a time-trveling esper to show up and really start confusing things...

Actually, that's what I'm REALLY hoping for......

Solaris
July 20, 2009, 04:39 AM
Whatever the author's planning, he'd better do it quickly. I'm just sick of fillers and week jumps. Given the actual pace it will take years before we reach the climax.
I mean, this manga was born with the premises for its finale. It's like the entire serie is a kind of huge flashback. When we will reach the premise, the vision scene, the manga will be shortly over. I know that the author wants to strech it as much as possible, but how many years he plans on letting the audience wait?

Newkerzy
July 20, 2009, 05:07 AM
yup, that's my pet peeve about the author too. But, then again this isn't SJ so don't expect too much

Neko_Healer
July 20, 2009, 12:59 PM
I personally don't think even the author has decided how this will end. I don't really think there are that many fillers. everything written so far has built the characters, and pushed the story one way or another. this is not a fast-paced manga and I don't think it should be. if the author rushes to much the story might become bad (or worse to some).if you want fast-paced read BLEACH or Naruto. and as for week jumps, even though they are anoying, most manga that have a lot tend to be the better ones Love Hina had week jumps frequently and Negima! does too. so I'll bear with them if it makes the story better.

Solaris
July 21, 2009, 04:13 AM
I hate those who reply go watch/read naruto when they have another opinion and missread other people's ones. Naruto and said show have all another focus in action and not in plot or chara dvelopment like Zettai Karen. So, who the hell said the show has a bad pace? It's good, but just quite slow for a manga that should focus on plot, but is taking too much time to do it.
I agree on the filler being useful and all. Read my former post about it, but i just wanted to point out the story needs some wrapup.
How many arcs are have been produced in a year? Six, seven at least. They're awful too little new episodes per year. Do we need more buildup fillers or actual episodes with plot development?

OT: Love Hina was indeed a good manga, but Negima is anything than good. It completely ruined its premises and went in horrible directions. Negima Neo that tried to correct Negima's derive to other genres failed even more. But we could continue arguing about Negima in its own 3D if you like.

Neko_Healer
July 21, 2009, 07:56 AM
I'm sorry about the go read Naruto thing, but if there someone has a problem with the pace a manga is going, they should look at the type of story. I dont think the story needs wrap up because there are very few manga that continue like this and it is these series that keep people buying and keep magazines in business. even with out that the story isn't ready for a wrap up yet. there is still the "high-school section" and I'm sure a lot more to do in the "middle-school section". If the story is to short, then focusing on it is pointless.

I won't argue Negima!, because you either like it or don't, I happen to, you obviously don't I'll leave it at that.

Spikey2713
July 24, 2009, 02:28 AM
Owah, Solaris, from your comments I know you really like this series^^ Otherwise you won't feel so much impatience to know the ending XD.

But in the same time, if you love this series, as a reader, you should support this series to go on further with more arc stories. I won't said that those are fillers or not, but the story did go on the process. I see that it's no difference if you read the entire process of other manga like Detective Conan, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Negima or so on. As for me, I don't want this manga suddenly ended by an arc story that ends everything. Example, Eyeshield21, the story of the world tournament, they fasten a bit process and jumped to JPN VS USA. At that time a lot of readers and fans complained about it. Though I don't mind that much, just that I don't quite satisfies of it, that's all.

6 or 7 arc story a year? I never count that, so you are really impressive and loyal reader :amuse

All I want to say is, let's just enjoy reading it. As a fan, should enjoy every part of it^^.

Neko_Healer
July 24, 2009, 12:35 PM
I completely agree. It would be a major disappointment if the series simply cut to the end from here. I do want to know the end but especially in a case like this the journey is more important then the destination. and you never know what events may have drastic effects on the characters. this last arc showed just how much Kaoru has changed. Everything is built on what comes before and builds what comes after, and when the whole story is about preventing a prophecy you CAN'T ignore the cause of the prophecy or how the characters change along the way.

Sannomiya Kuro
July 27, 2009, 09:33 AM
I want to kill that Normal Peoples!

They try to hurt my Shiho!!!

Solaris
July 27, 2009, 10:22 AM
My only worry is it will not take so long to let all finish in the oblivion just like happened with series like Bastard. It's just that. I also would like to ZKC to continue forever, but a finishing ark doesn't mean the story ends there. If they'd solve the vision arc, there could easily be room for another story to start.

Neko_Healer
July 27, 2009, 10:51 AM
Not really. after that it would be piontless, Kaoru is the strongest esper at that point, and aside from Koysuke I don't know if anyone cold match her in a fight. Even things that are serious challenges now, like the incident with the falling crane, she could probrobaly handle easily. besides the prophecy arc is what the whole story builds to, so unless it continues and shows the war PANDRA starts, there wouldn't be any point in continuing the story. enev if the story did continue, I don't know for how long it could.

Sannomiya Kuro
July 27, 2009, 10:56 AM
Not really. after that it would be piontless, Kaoru is the strongest esper at that point, and aside from Koysuke I don't know if anyone cold match her in a fight. Even things that are serious challenges now, like the incident with the falling crane, she could probrobaly handle easily. besides the prophecy arc is what the whole story builds to, so unless it continues and shows the war PANDRA starts, there wouldn't be any point in continuing the story. enev if the story did continue, I don't know for how long it could.

Fujiko can match Kaoru too. Don't forget about that~

Evilsqueakheads
July 28, 2009, 09:14 PM
Kaoru's psychokinesis is (probably much) more powerful than Fujiko's, and Fujiko is more powerful than Kyousuke. But both Kyousuke and Fujiko are multiple-power espers, and have more options during combat.

@ Newkerzy: If you want Minamoto-with-esp fanfiction ideas, I have plenty and I don't mind sharing them. (I'm so glad at least one person agrees with me)

Sannomiya Kuro
July 28, 2009, 09:23 PM
Agreed, Kyosuke-kun is really strong because he can use Hypnosist

Even Psychokinetic can't beat it

Evilsqueakheads
July 28, 2009, 09:38 PM
Yep, hypno is pretty cheap. I think the hypno is also allowing him to bypass ECMs, because Black Phantom can do it too.

Sannomiya Kuro
July 29, 2009, 05:24 AM
One of Black Phantom's secret gonna revealed in chapter 182, I had look at it while cleaning it

Solaris
July 29, 2009, 09:45 AM
Yep, hypno is pretty cheap. I think the hypno is also allowing him to bypass ECMs, because Black Phantom can do it too.
ECM insensibility is related to Kyosuke's wound on his forehead. They said it in the arc when he got out of the prison if i remember it correctly.

Neko_Healer
July 29, 2009, 12:24 PM
Fujiko can match Kaoru too. Don't forget about that~

The reason I didn't count her is because if the prophecy is avoided then Kaoru and Fujiko will be on the same side, or at least Kaoru will try to stop the war (assuming they didn't completely prevent it)

Agreed, Kyosuke-kun is really strong because he can use Hypnosist

Even Psychokinetic can't beat it.

That isn't necessarily true. Kaoru couldn't because you need to be exceptionally intelligent, have a lot of combat experience (real combat, i.e. military espers, or Dan+ martial artists) or both because Hypno's weakness is that it merely changes your perception. if you can rely on something else (e.g. use you hearing if he makes himself invisible), or have attacks that cover large areas then the hypno is useless. but those are both long-shots against kyosuke.... but it is possible.

Sannomiya Kuro
July 29, 2009, 08:15 PM
But hypnosis really useful for assassination and spying.

Because we can make ourself invisible, and ECM has no effect to us.

Neko_Healer
July 31, 2009, 09:00 AM
ECM still affects Hypno. With the exception of an active hypnosis (like what black phantom uses, or the one kyosuke used on Minamoto where you use it and forget it), ECM will still affect hypno abilities. people can't use hypno in the area affected by an ECM, and Hypno that needs to be maintained, like invisibility, won't work either because the psychic waves generating the effect are being disrupted.

Sannomiya Kuro
July 31, 2009, 10:35 AM
But Kyosuke-kun can set his own waves right?

So the ECM become weaker.

At last new chapter~ Mirage is very kawaii~ (Shiho is more kawaii though~)

Spikey2713
July 31, 2009, 11:47 AM
But Kyosuke-kun can set his own waves right?

So the ECM become weaker.

At last new chapter~ Mirage is very kawaii~ (Shiho is more kawaii though~)

There aren't much esper who can create his own psychic waves just like Kyousuke or Phantom Daughter did. Furthermore, you need to aware that the tech level of the human is always evolved. ECM is still a huge problem for most of the espers (let's say... 99% of the esper will be powerless when ECM activated). That's why BABEL always developing research on ECM to create ECCM.

One more, if the Normal use ECM as their main support for their war which predicted to be happened in the future... that's mean the ECM on that time is more powerful. Otherwise, PANDRA already taken over the world on that time.

About the latest chapter... Yeah Mirage is something... Cool style (Nagato or Rei) girl. Also the young child, Nai...Let's see if this girl will become either ally or still enemy in the coming chapter or not. It'll be verry interesting.

Evilsqueakheads
July 31, 2009, 05:16 PM
I want to point out something. I was thinking a hypno could use their abilities to modify their ESP wavelength so an ECM's jamming frequency would be ineffective on it. That's why I said hypno could defeat the ECMs. Sorry I didn't explain my reasoning. I think one of the characters (probably Minamoto) remarked that Hypno actually changes the physical interactions within the brain. If this is the case, high level hypnos have the power and control necessary to influence the brain at a biological level, I.E. changing the brain activity in the ESP center so it generates wavelengths of a different frequency. To put it simply, the hypno could artificially stimulate the same brain conditions that make Kyousuke immune to ECMs. Although I think only level 7 hypno could create complete immunity.

It is true Kyousuke might have originally became immune due to his forehead wound. But I believe he could also do the same thing with hypnosis. Hypnosis could possibly be what "sets" his waves, the Espers in the Desert chapters implied he could do so manually. If his unique wavelength originated from a brain injury, it would make more sense if the wavelength was still static but at a different frequency. The injury (probably) wouldn't give him the ability to manipulate his wavelength. If I had a choice I would believe it was the hypno. But canon is canon, so I guess it's the forehead.

On a separate note, Mirage is AWESOME. She's far from being a kuudere like Rei or Nagato, she's plain badass. And definitely the most beautiful of the three phantom personalities. Oh god those eyes...(I'm pretty sure I'm turning bisexual)

Kaoru couldn't because you need to be exceptionally intelligent, have a lot of combat experience (real combat, i.e. military espers, or Dan+ martial artists) or both because Hypno's weakness is that it merely changes your perception. if you can rely on something else (e.g. use you hearing if he makes himself invisible), or have attacks that cover large areas then the hypno is useless. but those are both long-shots against kyosuke.... but it is possible.

First of all, hypno has the ability to manipulate all 5 senses. Kyousuke said this himself. Therefore it would be ineffective to use sound when sight doesn't work. Using attacks that cover large areas is a much better strategy as long as you prevent the hypno from escaping the area or deflecting the attack. Ideally you should attack from outside the hypno's range, or before the hypno realizes you're there. But both Kyousuke and Black Phantom can defend themselves using psychokinesis, and Kyousuke has clairvoyance too....

How did you develop idea that hypno can be thrwarted by intelligence or combat experience? I'm not saying you're wrong, but I never saw this explicitly mentioned in the manga. Unless I missed something, mental willpower and ESP (especially telepathic ESP) are the two canonically known factors that improve a character's resistance to hypno. But I can see how intelligence would help, as an intelligent person would be more likely to perceive changes in their own behavior and recognize the cause. If they recognize the cause and resist it, their willpower increases.

Spikey2713
July 31, 2009, 06:00 PM
I want to point out something. I was thinking a hypno could use their abilities to modify their ESP wavelength so an ECM's jamming frequency would be ineffective on it. That's why I said hypno could defeat the ECMs. Sorry I didn't explain my reasoning. I think one of the characters (probably Minamoto) remarked that Hypno actually changes the physical interactions within the brain. If this is the case, high level hypnos have the power and control necessary to influence the brain at a biological level, I.E. changing the brain activity in the ESP center so it generates wavelengths of a different frequency. To put it simply, the hypno could artificially stimulate the same brain conditions that make Kyousuke immune to ECMs. Although I think only level 7 hypno could create complete immunity.

It is true Kyousuke might have originally became immune due to his forehead wound. But I believe he could also do the same thing with hypnosis. Hypnosis could possibly be what "sets" his waves, the Espers in the Desert chapters implied he could do so manually. If his unique wavelength originated from a brain injury, it would make more sense if the wavelength was still static but at a different frequency. The injury (probably) wouldn't give him the ability to manipulate his wavelength. If I had a choice I would believe it was the hypno. But canon is canon, so I guess it's the forehead.

On a separate note, Mirage is AWESOME. She's far from being a kuudere like Rei or Nagato, she's plain badass. And definitely the most beautiful of the three phantom personalities. Oh god those eyes...(I'm pretty sure I'm turning bisexual)

Heh, that's a nice explanation of Hypno.

Speaking of it, I noticed that Hypno had been used for trying to change the prediction too. Like Phantom In Paradise Arc could be an example, where Yuuri used Hypno to let the incident's process gone faster. In the past arc, Kyousuke even try to use Hypno on Minamoto several times for changing the future (Like making Minamoto only see the Children as adult; letting him forget about the prediction of himself and Kaoru; trying to change Minamoto into completely child to change the future). Could Hypno turned out to be an important key to change the future? Ah, now I remembered Fujiko had tried to do same thing on Minamoto before...:blink But then, I surprised that Minamoto able to surpass all these Hypno attacks XD(some thanks to The Children of course).

However, I don't think that Hypno should be used for love developing of certain characters. It'll be like cheating a marriage. A normal way on how a girl or man starting to love someone is way much better. Like Kaoru is loving Minamoto, the entire process was natural and romantic. So, I think that I agree with Fujiko that LOVE can change the future (LOUD & CLEAR) Gahaha. Well, this is not 100% though XD

Sannomiya Kuro
July 31, 2009, 07:33 PM
You all remember about the bonus chapter where Minamoto is also an esper?

It looks like Shiina Takashi changing the "anti-esper power" & "anti-anti-esper power" with ECM & ECCM.

I wonder why the Colonel is weaker than Fujiko & Kyosuke. Fujiko has same power with "The Children" (But I prefer if they change their name into "The Teenagers" :D) and Kyosuke has hypno. But Colonel can mimic Fujiko & Kyosuke's power right?

By the way, Mirage is really awesome, she can make another personality by herself. Like when she make Yuuri so the Psychometric & Telepath power can't effect her.

Evilsqueakheads
July 31, 2009, 08:47 PM
We don't know much about the Colonel. We've never seen him FIGHT anyone. (IIRC, the fight with Barret was specific to the anime) Since he has the power to mimic the powers of other espers, he is potentially the most powerful character in the series by far. And he has the combat experience to match. But his power may also have limitations we don't know about. And he's old, so he might die before the war.

I like the ECM and ECCM concept better. anti-esp and anti-anti are both... practically useless. Minamoto wouldn't be much different from a normal, even with that power.

Minamoto has an iron will. Think about it: He went to an ivy league college sometime during his early adolescence, early enough to graduate at age 18 with AT LEAST a Master's Degree (I assume he would need a high level of education to qualify for employment in Babel's research division, I may be wrong). The Pilot chapter said he had something crazy like two degrees from two different Ivy League colleges? From the time it takes to accomplish this, I'm assuming he was 13-14 when he was sent overseas. Possibly even younger. Even if he was a genius, he still had the mental maturity of a 13 year old, and having no contact, guidance, or support from parents or parental figures is a delinquency case waiting to happen. A lack of parental influence has been shown to have negative impacts even in normal situations. In a stressful, demanding environment like Harvard, Minamoto's mind would break completely. One of Kashiwagi's comments also implied that Minamoto may not have had a parental figure accessible enough to guide him through the process of living alone and going to college. Most of his contact with mom was probably through telephone/internet, which is far too little. I mean, I don't think she could move to Comerica to be closer to him. He may have needed to teach himself EVERYTHING HE KNOWS. A 200+ IQ does NOT guarantee that Minamoto can do this and stay sane. Or it could be that it was necessary for him to develop exceptional mental strength in order to survive. I know I'd either start throwing things or acting emo in a little corner. If he learned to deal with it and move on, he is fucking amazing regardless of how intelligent he is.

Resisting a little bit of hypno shouldn't be a problem.

And yes, hypno could easily change the future. And how that hypno is used could also become a big issue.

....you know what, I'll post this before I go into a tangent. Can you tell I've been taking family studies recently?

Sannomiya Kuro
July 31, 2009, 09:59 PM
I had watch the anime. I wonder why Colonel can lose to Barret in there..

Is 7 really the highest level? I think Kyosuke a bit more stronger...

Spikey2713
July 31, 2009, 10:05 PM
You all remember about the bonus chapter where Minamoto is also an esper?

It looks like Shiina Takashi changing the "anti-esper power" & "anti-anti-esper power" with ECM & ECCM.

I wonder why the Colonel is weaker than Fujiko & Kyosuke. Fujiko has same power with "The Children" (But I prefer if they change their name into "The Teenagers" :D) and Kyosuke has hypno. But Colonel can mimic Fujiko & Kyosuke's power right?

By the way, Mirage is really awesome, she can make another personality by herself. Like when she make Yuuri so the Psychometric & Telepath power can't effect her.
I think you have to read that what you so-called bonus chapter again. That's a pilot chapter, man. Pilot chapter is used before they start the main series, means the concept and setting will be redo and change. You should read ZKC omake 5. -_-;

Colonel is weaker? -_-; Well, compared to Fujiko & Kyousuke, he might be. But still he had a lot of experiences in battle. His title as "Esper Killer" is not something you can underestimate.

Sannomiya Kuro
July 31, 2009, 11:10 PM
That's why it's strange... because Colonel can use Kyosuke's Hypno power too.

I have read all the omake of course~ And I forget that's called Pilot Chapter, hehehehe...

Spikey2713
August 01, 2009, 02:35 AM
That's why it's strange... because Colonel can use Kyosuke's Hypno power too.

I have read all the omake of course~ And I forget that's called Pilot Chapter, hehehehe...

Colonel's power type... you can said that it's a synthetic power based on telepathy or psychometry, like photostat machine(?) (I called that that way), once he scanned the power ability, he linked it to the right brain and image it. Then he can used the same power ability as the opponent's power for a short time. Moreover, this ability is extremely powerful if a lot of different espers are around Colonel, because he can use all of the ability and fight back against them.

Example:
1) Colonel surrounded by esper A (Clairvoyance), esper B (Psychokinetic), esper C (Teleporter), and esper D (Hypno).
2) Colonel scanned their power and "saved" them in the brain's memory.
3) Colonel can use Hypno against Psychokinetic, Psychokinetic against Hypno user and Clairvoyance user, and teleport against teleporter himself.

I don't know if I explained correctly or not, but it'll explain why Colonel can use Kyousuke's hypno ability.

Sannomiya Kuro
August 01, 2009, 08:04 AM
Colonel's power type... you can said that it's a synthetic power based on telepathy or psychometry, like photostat machine(?) (I called that that way), once he scanned the power ability, he linked it to the right brain and image it. Then he can used the same power ability as the opponent's power for a short time. Moreover, this ability is extremely powerful if a lot of different espers are around Colonel, because he can use all of the ability and fight back against them.

Example:
1) Colonel surrounded by esper A (Clairvoyance), esper B (Psychokinetic), esper C (Teleporter), and esper D (Hypno).
3) Colonel can use Hypno against Psychokinetic, Psychokinetic against Hypno user and Clairvoyance user, and teleport against teleporter himself.

I don't know if I explained correctly or not, but it'll explain why Colonel can use Kyousuke's hypno ability.

Look at the bold text, I think it's wrong, because he can fight Kaoru and the others beside Aoi with Teleport power, remember?

Spikey2713
August 01, 2009, 10:07 AM
Look at the bold text, I think it's wrong, because he can fight Kaoru and the others beside Aoi with Teleport power, remember?

Maybe I didn't made it clear. I mean he gets all powers together and he can choose one of the most suitable power to against all espers. At that time, he copy Aoi's LV7 Teleport ability and used on all of them in the same time. He was experienced in esper battle, remember? That's why he's called as Esper Killer. He has many copied powers in the same time, and he just choose the correct one.

As for anime, Colonel lost to Barret because Yuuri used a strong Hypno on Barret, so Colonel can't read his ability clearly and cannot used back against Barret. Furthermore, Barret's ability is psychokinetic based on "iron", Colonel may can use Barret's psychokinetic to fight back, the advantage is on Barret's side who advanced in iron users.

Neko_Healer
August 01, 2009, 08:15 PM

Example:

First I would like to say that ESPer Killer is Colonel's nickname and the name of his synthetic power as well (He is also a normal telepath)

The main limitation that has been presented is that the esper has to be in a certain range and conscious. Theoretically he is the strongest esper, but level of experience with the power also comes into play. Example: If Colonel was fighting kaoru , he has been fighting using PK( through his Esper killer ability) far longer than kaoru and know the limitations, forms it can take, and the limits of each level of power better than her, so he can use the power more efficiently and more effectively. on the other hand if he were fighting kyosuke who has about the same level of experience as him, and many different abilities he might have a difficult time, because of how familiar kyosuke is with the limitations of his own power and how well kyosuke can use multiple powers at once. He is incredibly strong but it is limited by the strength of the ESPers who's power he has access to

I had watch the anime. I wonder why Colonel can lose to Barret in there..

Is 7 really the highest level? I think Kyosuke a bit more stronger...

There are levels beyond 7, I'll try to find the chapter they say it in... but the reason they don't gauge beyond 7 is the level of energy is not different enough from level 7 to be read. And don't forget that level isn't the absolute difference in combat ability, Fujiko is stronger in combat than "The Children," but she is only level 6.

Sannomiya Kuro
August 02, 2009, 07:44 AM
Hmmm...

I forgot which chapter, but Colonel can use an esper's power until the limit, but can't use more than the limit.

Remember when Kaoru pass her limit, but Colonel use his sad elephant story?

Neko_Healer
August 02, 2009, 10:11 AM
Kaoru can't use her limit of energy. She can't use all her energy till she becomes queen. but at moments of extreme anger she can slightly tap the energy, that's why ECMs and the limiters occasionally won't work (like when they got kidnapped and minamoto almost got shot).

Kioras
August 02, 2009, 11:00 PM

Example:

Not quite right, because of the limitations on his power, having him copy it and than use it, isn't the right explanation.

It is more likely, that due to his telepathy, he 'wires' into the targets mind, and has them use their ability for the effects that he wants, so that persons emotions, condition, and mental state, affect the strength of the power.

That, along with his 'stories' and telepathy, makes him a very dangerous esper.

Spikey2713
August 02, 2009, 11:41 PM
Not quite right, because of the limitations on his power, having him copy it and than use it, isn't the right explanation.

It is more likely, that due to his telepathy, he 'wires' into the targets mind, and has them use their ability for the effects that he wants, so that persons emotions, condition, and mental state, affect the strength of the power.

That, along with his 'stories' and telepathy, makes him a very dangerous esper.

Ah~ Now that's made more senses. Thanks Kioras.

Evilsqueakheads
August 03, 2009, 01:48 AM
Actually, I think he copies the power. So if he's up against Kaoru and Mary, he can use the equivalent of both of their powers, and the three of them can trigger double the power that Kaoru and Mary would have alone.

At least, according to Ch. 31 p. 6.

Sannomiya Kuro
August 05, 2009, 07:46 AM
Spoiler for chapter 183

Kaoru's wish become true~ And some K-ON! Parody gonna come in chapter 184 i think~

Evilsqueakheads
August 06, 2009, 03:12 AM
Geh. The two week waits are annoying. >:-(

Sannomiya Kuro
August 06, 2009, 06:56 PM
Lol, agree with you.,.

Make sure you don't miss this chapter because it's really awesome!

Evilsqueakheads
August 07, 2009, 04:09 AM
Yep, I read it already. Gonna read it again because the scans are out now.

Sannomiya Kuro
August 09, 2009, 02:58 AM
I can't wait for next parody~

I believe it's going to be a K-On Parody...

Evilsqueakheads
August 20, 2009, 12:47 AM
Aoi is so cute! But why is nearly everyone doing K-on parodies now? I know this isn't the first time I've seen one....

Spikey2713
August 22, 2009, 07:23 AM
Aoi is so cute! But why is nearly everyone doing K-on parodies now? I know this isn't the first time I've seen one....

Is it? I haven't read K-On yet. So I don't quite understand it. Maybe Shiina want to try out K-On Style XD. By the way, the new song they are playing, [STRINGS]. I think this song might included inside what they so-called Drama Disc or something. Or it may become a hint plot for the Second Season for the Zettai Karen Children anime?? I wonder how it's like when this become a song.

Sannomiya Kuro
August 22, 2009, 08:30 AM
Wow! I really like the GS Mikami wallpaper!

Shiho hugging Mikami's leg, that's so cute~~~!!

I'm downloading this manga now!!

Sorry because I can't help JS in this chapter...

K-on Parody, yay~!

Evilsqueakheads
August 23, 2009, 01:02 AM
Everything where they do a "light music club" is a K-on parody. Although Shiina is doing it pretty well. As for what [Strings] sounds like, I guess it's going to be pretty upbeat and poppy, like Over The Future. I think Break+Your+Destiny was pretty upbeat too...

And about the supplements for this chapter: AND WHY IS PANDRA PROTECTING A NORMAL?! EVEN IF HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES HE IS STILL A NORMAL! I SENSE PLOT TWIST. (And the P.A.N.D.R.A./President thing may become an important story element later on).

Sannomiya Kuro
August 23, 2009, 05:03 AM
I think the protect him because of money...

Evilsqueakheads
August 23, 2009, 10:27 PM
Well they've been "secretly protecting him", so it doesn't look like the President has been giving them any money....At least not personally. And since there are a bunch of people trying to assasinate him, and probably more than one attempt on his life (otherwise, why would Kyousuke stick around?), so he must be doing SOMETHING people don't like. Like, enforcing a pro-esper agenda.

Yes, I know I'm jumping to conclusions.

And Kyousuke is practically Bill Gates so I don't think he needs extra money from the United States Government anyway.

Sannomiya Kuro
August 25, 2009, 02:58 AM
No, I mean they need that president for money purpose.

Like when he associate with him in that PANDRA Windows :D

Evilsqueakheads
August 27, 2009, 01:28 AM
Ahhhhh, now I see....... thanks.

Sannomiya Kuro
August 28, 2009, 05:28 PM
New chapter!!!!

And I don't know about this!!!

Must not be late for the next!!

Spikey2713
August 28, 2009, 07:19 PM
New chapter!!!!

And I don't know about this!!!

Must not be late for the next!!
LoL I thought I told you before it came out every Wednesday in Japan. Here mangahelpers, the raw usually came out on Wednesday, or Tuesday earlier, or the most lately is on Thursday. Remember~~this~~~ or Shiho will shot that new wire gun on you:p

The latest chapter, finally we saw the 4th personality came out. The first image she gave me, is that she was like a "mother" among the other three personalities. I like the way she treat Nai. So maybe she was a GOOD girl after all. Now she's approaching Minamoto, seems want to tell him something. About the metal rare earring? Or the secret about Yuuri, or Phantom Daughter(Mirage & Phantom?). Either way, this 4th personality is going to make an impact next week. I curious about her real name too, and about what type of her power (Telepathy?)

This week Shiho's SUPERIOR LoL. The way she complained about the wire gun is hilarious. Well this gun made by Tim & Bullet (Page 4, there's a "Tim&Bullet Special" words on it) so it have that kind of "Non-harmless design, and I think Minamoto requested that. But still Shiho made it very dangerous. LoL at Kaoru who said "We can't make a product of this thing yet". With her psychometry, I think she'll able to control GUNDAM or any giant robot LOL (That will be scary, this world will say bye bye)

Solaris
August 29, 2009, 06:00 AM
Well, sure it's croweded inside Phantom Daughter's head :P

And, chapter after chapter Shio is becoming even more awesome.

Evilsqueakheads
August 29, 2009, 02:24 PM
Shiho could pilot a gundam in her sleep. And the Chief has enough money to build one for her.

Solaris
August 29, 2009, 03:15 PM
Shiho could pilot a gundam in her sleep. And the Chief has enough money to build one for her.
I'd be afraid of this... She could end destroying the whole city (or at least Minamoto's home)

Spikey2713
August 29, 2009, 08:52 PM
I'd be afraid of this... She could end destroying the whole city (or at least Minamoto's home)

That's strange. Minamoto's house had been destroyed for a several times, who rebuild it? Chief? I think the government will be shake their head each time they received the report of Minamoto's house's destruction XD. And if Shiho got a gundam, she will destroy the whole world, not only city XD (that's why she called as UNTOUCHABLE Empress, because her pyschometry made her like got NEWTYPE ability, no one will able to "touch" her XDD)

Evilsqueakheads
August 30, 2009, 01:52 PM
The chief, probably. And compared to some of the stuff he's done for the Children, repairing Minamoto's house is a pretty reasonable expense. And who says the government is informed each time his house needs to be repaired? :p

Shiho would have no reason to destroy his house, though.

I'm more worried about Black Phantom's headquarters, if we ever find it. Scratch that. I want Shiho to go in there with her gundam and create a living hell. Because it would be awesome.

Solaris
September 01, 2009, 05:45 AM
Shiho would have no reason to destroy his house, though.
LOL, does she even need a reason to destroy things? :P Things just happen when you have the powa!!

Spikey2713
September 01, 2009, 11:38 AM
LOL, does she even need a reason to destroy things? :P Things just happen when you have the powa!!

Then we should relieved that Shiho's power wasn't psychokinetic XD. It will be 200% (wait...maybe 300%) more dangerous XD.

LoL take a gundam and made Black Phantom's base a living hell!? I just hope that wasn't PSYCHO GUNDAM XDD. (Man, that was scary)

Evilsqueakheads
September 01, 2009, 02:26 PM
Oh no, it NEEDS to be a Psycho Gundam. Or something bigger. Shiho wouldn't have it any other way.

Spikey2713
September 02, 2009, 06:26 AM
Oh no, it NEEDS to be a Psycho Gundam. Or something bigger. Shiho wouldn't have it any other way.
(XD) Then it will be DESTROY GUNDAM (From Gundam Seed Destiny). LoL it was too scary to imagine Shiho on it, I'll stop the Gundam topic XDD.

The newest raw chapter is up. Man, it was quite an IMPACT. Here's a little spoiler that the 4th personality called herself as "Feather". And Kaoru's almost crying face is damn CUTE ><. Hehehe. This chapter is awesome XD.

Evilsqueakheads
September 02, 2009, 10:55 AM
NUUUUUUU, I dun wanna stop the Gundam topic! She'll have a Devil Gundam from G Gundam! The really big one with the giant head.

Speaking of which, did Pimp Minamoto score himself another woman, or was that a one time thing?

Spikey2713
September 02, 2009, 02:07 PM
NUUUUUUU, I dun wanna stop the Gundam topic! She'll have a Devil Gundam from G Gundam! The really big one with the giant head.

Speaking of which, did Pimp Minamoto score himself another woman, or was that a one time thing?

De..DEVIL GUNDAM!?:blink MY GOD!! Now it IS the END of THE UNIVERSE:darn Shiho will use those gundam head tentacles and claw over the world and scan the deepen DARKNESS, absorb, and PLAY THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE~~~ (EEEEEKKKK, That's too scary ><)

About your spoiler... Minamoto want to help out "Phantom Daughter" because to his sense, he felt that "Feather" was a symbol of SOS deepen inside "Yuuri". And "Feather" felt his kindness (like the first time Minamoto's first meet with Kaoru and others) and saying she came to ask for help from Minamoto must be depend on that reason. And she give a kiss (to show her appreciation?) Still, this arc story don't seem to end right now. Next week could be the end of this arc story. Hope there will be more mysteries to be solved.

magicbulletgirl
September 02, 2009, 04:38 PM
On this weeks major moment: let's just hope it forces Kaoru to make a move now that she has some competition *snerk*

Evilsqueakheads
September 02, 2009, 06:22 PM
Shiho could use the tentacle thingies in combination with her Psychometry? I never thought of that! That's an AWESOME IDEA AND BABEL NEEDS TO BUILD A DEVIL GUNDAM NOW. Of course when the Esp war comes, Shiho will use it to spy on the activities of every army in the world and destroy any kind of weapon the normals could use to fight against espers.

I also want to see Kaoru make a move on Minamoto, and I want to see how Minamoto reacts to a 13 year old making moves on him. We all know he's a closet lolicon but he hasn't admitted that to himself (and as a Minamoto fangirl I want to pretend he isn't one)...

Solaris
September 03, 2009, 01:36 AM
I guess Shiho will hit on Sasaki. Sometmes i had this impression while reading here and there the manga. Aoi is uncertain. I think she could be a rival for Kaoru, but her feelings still don't cross the level of a puppy love for minamoto.

Sannomiya Kuro
September 03, 2009, 03:27 AM
Shiho always like that...

It's the reason why my house id destroyed...

And She already has new weapon...

This is bad... (For me)

Evilsqueakheads
September 04, 2009, 11:51 PM
Aoi has Kuroki too....

Spikey2713
September 09, 2009, 01:26 AM
Shiho always like that...
It's the reason why my house id destroyed...
And She already has new weapon...
This is bad... (For me)
?? I hope that "your house is destroyed" is only a joke, really. (lol) In chapter 186, it's been a while that I didn't see Kaoru "punish" Minamoto together with Shiho & Aoi XD. Kaoru's crying face is very charming, I wonder if she was jealous of "Feather" kissed Minamoto? Or maybe she want to kiss Minamoto like that and pissed that "Feather" steal that kiss?? (Ah, Minamoto has kissed with Carrie before, Kaoru's first kiss was robbed by Fujiko anyway -_-;) I'm looking forward a chance that they kissed XD. Maybe Kaoru will play tsundere before kissing with Minamoto XDD.
[hr]
I had read the newest chapter 187 and my comment about it...
THIS CHAPTER WAS THE BEST FOR THIS ARC STORY (Dark Half)!!!
I mean..wow, I can feel that it's gonna lead to a happy ending. Thought I might spoke too soon, but I can't help myself get too excited XD. I'm going to do much better on scanlation.

Sannomiya Kuro
September 10, 2009, 12:40 AM
I want to help with the RAW but my Photoshop is broken.. T_T along with my house :D

If Zettai Karen Children end I think maybe I'll cry non-stop for a week...

The one that make me surprised when Fujiko kiss Shiho, that's very lol (It's okay because girl kiss girl)

And Shiho become Near from Death Note in volume 46 of the anime. She twirl her hair, really cute!!!

I hope I can see Shiho that ride the Psycho Gundam, must be really cool~!

NB : I use new Shiho ava~ Since she still a baby until adult~

Solaris
September 10, 2009, 08:27 AM
If Zettai Karen Children end I think maybe I'll cry non-stop for a week...
I wouldn't cry unless it finished abruptly without a proper conclusion like To Loveru.

Sannomiya Kuro
September 10, 2009, 11:19 AM
I cry when To Love Ru end :D

I have bad feeling that Shiho will be with Sakaki too..

Anyone play Sunday vs Magz game in PSP?

We can use character from Shonen Sunday & Shonen Magz including character from Zettai Karen Children!!

Spikey2713
September 10, 2009, 12:00 PM
I cry when To Love Ru end :D

I have bad feeling that Shiho will be with Sakaki too..

Anyone play Sunday vs Magz game in PSP?

We can use character from Shonen Sunday & Shonen Magz including character from Zettai Karen Children!!

Sob sob! I don't have PSP ~~~ T.T I want to play that game too!! I want to use PSYCHIC ABSOLUTION!!! yeah~

Solaris
September 10, 2009, 02:39 PM
IAnyone play Sunday vs Magz game in PSP?
Damn! This must be some galaxian alien plot devoted only to force me to buy a damned PSP too!! Not only PSP Project Diva, now also this other thing where you play with ZKC children T_T. But i'll resist to this ebil plan! I'll never buy a PSP... NEVAH--!!!

... maybe till Christamass >.>"

Spikey2713
September 11, 2009, 04:18 AM
187th sense is up~ Man...I forgot to included page 1 in it T.T Although I had done correction, it may had caused a lot of trouble to a lot of people. I'm apologized for my careless ><.

The latest chapter, it seems that Yuuri was able to overcome Mirage & Phantom's control and made her fake personality stronger. Hmm, I should say what a LOVE power(YURI POWER!?) Kaoru sure can change and attract a lot of people XD As expected as "QUEEN".

In the last page, Minamoto's "no matter small or big secret"... does this mean one day he will let the Children know the predicted future they will be facing?

Evilsqueakheads
September 11, 2009, 10:48 AM
I think he only meant that they can't keep secrets from each other, not that they can't keep secrets from him and vice versa.

Spikey2713
September 11, 2009, 11:28 AM
I think he only meant that they can't keep secrets from each other, not that they can't keep secrets from him and vice versa.

I see. Good point there.
Now I wonder if Nai is going to stay like a cat forever? Or only when Yuuri is around with her? Cat Nai is quite cute^^ Hope she gets more appearance, or her brainwash will be broken soon too. I think she will make a good support for The Shadow Children team if she join B.A.B.E.L.

Now I wonder what will happen to Mirage and Phantom. It seems that Yuuri is now the new mastermind (take over?). And about the raremetal earring, where is "Feather"? Could she hide somewhere inside Yuuri? She ask Minamoto to analysis the raremetal but the current result is zero (well one day can't be know much). Could she didn't want Yuuri to hold that earring anymore and hand it to Minamoto and request for a false investigation?

Sannomiya Kuro
September 11, 2009, 02:09 PM
I think Nai will become their comrade soon or she died :P

That's the plot of Zettai Karen CHildren, always like that.. Death everywhere... T_T

I had put the game inside my PSP but the shop owner said. "This is for PSP version 5, yours is version 4 you must upgrade it. We can upgrade it for you for 75000 Rupiahs"

I bought the game (pirate of course :D) for 10000 rupiahs..

That means I must pay about 85000 rupiahs O_O

1 Dollar = 10000 Rupiahs

Evilsqueakheads
September 11, 2009, 08:45 PM
(Wow, Kuro, what country are you from? :p)

Feather is probably back inside Yuuri. She's probably not in the earrings themselves unless she's plotting something sinister... I bet she could hide herself if she was, though.

On another note, doesn't Feather seem to have the same atmosphere as the "Queen of Catastrophe? It felt like I was looking at the Queen in a different body...

Sannomiya Kuro
September 12, 2009, 01:00 AM
I from Indonesia...

Same here, Feather has same aura as Kaoru I think

Anyone know where I can download the "String" song?

Is it in Internet yet?

I 'm going to try to sing it because JS Scanlation put the chord, but I don't know how the music is

Spikey2713
September 12, 2009, 01:27 AM
I from Indonesia...
Same here, Feather has same aura as Kaoru I think
Anyone know where I can download the "String" song?
Is it in Internet yet?
I 'm going to try to sing it because JS Scanlation put the chord, but I don't know how the music is

No. Not yet. Although this song lyric was made by the same person who made ZKC Anime's openings, this one is way too early. But this song might be included in drama cd or might become a hint of second season for Zettai Karen Children in the future (just prediction). Sooner or later, this will become a song, but not now. (I'm looking forward for this to become a song too) And the main vocal might be Aya Hirano too. (Kaoru & S.Haruhi's VA)

Sannomiya Kuro
September 12, 2009, 09:27 AM
I want to download Shiho's song

The one with Violet word...

but I cant find it anywhere

The character CD...

I already play the game~ (At last ^^;)

I use Kaoru to fight Hayate (Hayate no Gotoku) ~

Evilsqueakheads
September 12, 2009, 11:23 PM
That sounds like an awesome fight. I've always wanted to see Hayate fight an ESPer.

Sannomiya Kuro
September 14, 2009, 01:46 AM
Really awesome fight lol

Almost all of the character from Sunday & Magz are in there

By the way, when the next chapter come~?

Spikey2713
September 14, 2009, 02:52 AM
Really awesome fight lol

Almost all of the character from Sunday & Magz are in there

By the way, when the next chapter come~?

The latest will be came out in Tuesday or Wednesday in Japan. And it usually upload here by Wednesday. Thought next week won't have any release since the magazine will take a break. (This week is double issue, 42 + 43)

Evilsqueakheads
September 15, 2009, 01:45 AM
By next week, you mean the week we're in right now?

Spikey2713
September 15, 2009, 05:51 AM
By next week, you mean the week we're in right now?

I hope I didn't confuse much here. By the time I wrote this, the newest raw (Chapter 188) should be came out tomorrow. Then after this, there'll be a break for Sunday Shonen magazine next week. (Which mean no ZKC, Hayate, Kenichi, Conan etc)

Sannomiya Kuro
September 15, 2009, 08:15 AM
They're taking break?

That's too bad...

By the way, in what chapter ZKC will end?

Just want to prepare my heart..

Solaris
September 15, 2009, 08:38 AM
Too bad! They took countless breaks this past summer :( Well' never see another anime season at this pace!! Hey you Mr. Mangaka, just continue WORKING and don't slack off, expecially if there's ms Hirano nearby!!!!! :P

Spikey2713
September 15, 2009, 01:11 PM
Too bad! They took countless breaks this past summer :( Well' never see another anime season at this pace!! Hey you Mr. Mangaka, just continue WORKING and don't slack off, expecially if there's ms Hirano nearby!!!!! :P

Aiya~ Wait wait don't say something like there won't be 2nd season T.T Most of the fans hope for that T.T I know how you feel about the breaks this series had took this summer. Since I always visit Shiina's blog, I know that he didn't slack off or something. He seems to be participating a lot of events this summer (Gallery Exhibition and Signature Event). So there appeared a lot of breaks in the start of "Dark Half" arc story. And about next week's break, it's not Shiina's fault...not at all. Next week Detective Conan, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Hayate etc also took break too because it was THE MAGAZINE which take a break XDD.

And Sannomiya-chan...ZKC won't end YET. There aren't any hint that prove that. I wish it goes a lot further. So...don't let To Loveru's sudden ending effect you. Gegegege.

http://www.animate-shop.jp/ws/commodity_param/ctc/book/shc/0/cmc/4119426
By the way, the volume 18 will be sold in Japan very soon. It seems that it has some extra goodies included (only in certain spots only) I love those drawings. Hope to get one...these seems to be a very rare one^^

Sannomiya Kuro
September 16, 2009, 02:00 AM
To Love Ru's ending is because the mangaka's wife is go with another man, so he shocked and end the series ^_^;

@Spikey : You call me Sannomiya-chan now, lol

Chapter 188's RAW has come~

Spikey2713
September 17, 2009, 07:46 AM
To Love Ru's ending is because the mangaka's wife is go with another man, so he shocked and end the series ^_^;

@Spikey : You call me Sannomiya-chan now, lol

Chapter 188's RAW has come~

IS THAT TRUE!?? :blink
......I wonder if I should take that serious. (This reason looked SO REAL!)
...should I? SHOULD I!? ...... If that's true, I'll heartbreaking if ZKC "die" for that too. ><

LoL because you used that name here, so I unconsciously called you that name XD. From now on, your name is DARK SANNOMIYA L-CHAN! (L-chan: WTF!?) (Me: Shiho gave you that name, so get along with it) (L-chan: Don't screw with me!!)

The scanlation work is on progress...hope to get it done on tomorrow...or a bit late. Hope the readers don't mind that.

Solaris
September 17, 2009, 10:57 AM
Well they said something about Toloveru's mangaka's love affairs being the reason of the sudden quit. I don't really know, but that sound fishy. Why don't admit the serie wasn't going that well and they quit it instead? That looks more reasonable and honest.

Spikey2713
September 18, 2009, 10:33 PM
Wow, the latest 188's scanlation had a lot of page views in just one night -_-; I can't believe my eyes. Wonder if they want to see the pinch(?) between Minamoto & Kaoru's relationship? Or about Phantom Daughter and Black Phantom's status? Or the legendary KY of Minamoto? Which ever it is, this new arc story is going to be a hit. Will Minamoto & Kaoru's pinch(?) will be saved? By the way, Kaoru's jealousy is so humor XD, EPIC WIN! Maybe we will have a chance to see them KISS?

Sannomiya Kuro
September 19, 2009, 01:54 AM
@Spikey : Dark Sannomiya L-chan?

Hmm... It's cool but... L-chan?! Where is the "Kuro" word?!

And it's true, To Love Ru is end because of that ridiculous reason...

Spikey, no more bonus image? I'm waiting for it~

Spikey2713
September 19, 2009, 02:18 AM
Kuro in japan has the meaning of Black. And Black can represent Dark, so I called you Dark Sannomiya L-chan. Ah...my correction, it was Shiho called you that name first. (L-chan: LIKE I WOULD BELIEVE THAT! ><)
Although I'm not quite a fan of To-Loveru, I like the drawing style. Well, I admit that this series is quite "sexy". Again...should I take it that it end because of "that"? Should I, should I? Whatever, it had ended and I will just accept it and wait for the new series. Just please, I hope my favourite mangas(One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, ZKC, KH Reborn, etc) won't suddenly end up because of that reason. NO, NO, NO~~~!!! (<--AT Field Activated)
Well, I don't think there'll be some bonus image of ZKC soon. If you want to recall it, try and go buy original japan version ZKC volume. It has some bonus image card in it with special rare illustrations.
http://anime.blog.shinobi.jp/Entry/504/
For examples can be checked here.

Sannomiya Kuro
September 19, 2009, 02:34 AM
Maybe I'll go to japan next year, I'll search it

And... In the next chapter I think Minamoto is going to be dead

Because all of the Children is in "Dark Shiho" mode now~

Evilsqueakheads
September 19, 2009, 01:27 PM
Holy crap. Illustrations WANT. Too bad I can't get to Japan.

Minamoto has the special power of being almost immortal whenever he is physically wounded, so he will be fine (Probably). But he needs more supplementary lessons about dealing with people.

Spikey2713
September 19, 2009, 06:29 PM
Holy crap. Illustrations WANT. Too bad I can't get to Japan.

Minamoto has the special power of being almost immortal whenever he is physically wounded, so he will be fine (Probably). But he needs more supplementary lessons about dealing with people.

Minamoto has special powers? LoL I thought he trained himself to survive the wrath of The Children anytime? (Gagaga) But I don't think he'll survive this time if he don't cure his KY soon. And I'll say that it's about time he realized that he love one of the Children (And I will say it'll be Kaoru). But it might be still too early.

By the way, do everyone think that Black Phantom and Phantom Daughter are real father and daughter? I don't quite like about Black Phantom's words this week's chapter. It's like leading Yuuri to a bad ending.

Evilsqueakheads
September 19, 2009, 10:05 PM
The special powers thing was a joke, I didn't mean it literally. XD Yes, he got that ability from body-training and being the subject of constant abuse. Nonetheless, he has almost god-like immortality now.

Making Minamoto "less clueless" is going to be very hard. Like with this situation, He has been out late multiple times, and then he brings along Naomi, who has expressed interest in him before. Not to mention that it's bad manners to suddenly invite more guests... This might be why The Children have all gone Dark Shiho mode. Most other people would be pissed too. Yet Minamoto has no clue, and will probably never learn.

I'd never thought that Yuuri was adopted, good idea. Looking back on it, she probably was. Either way, it seems her father is only using her and doesn't care about her. But if Yuuri gets a "bad end", it will give Babel the opportunity to convert her to the "good side". ...And then she will become a member of The Children ( XD Lol)

Sannomiya Kuro
September 20, 2009, 03:53 AM
Ah, just want to fix something

We can't say that Minamoto is immortal...

the one that immortal and absolutely a not normal but normal person is, Chief Kiritsubo!

Spikey2713
September 20, 2009, 07:17 AM
Ah, just want to fix something
We can't say that Minamoto is immortal...
the one that immortal and absolutely a not normal but normal person is, Chief Kiritsubo!
I can't deny that XD. But we are talking about a person who is immortal under the wrath of the Children. But I think the tension had reach its limit, and the limit of Minamoto's immortality is about to be broke if the table haven't been turned over. Anyway just wait for the 189 and we will know the truth of the HELL Minamoto will be facing. DEAD OR ALIVE (stage: Lake) is about to start! (Just imagine Minamoto against The Children in DOA, the result is so obvious XD)

Evilsqueakheads
September 20, 2009, 10:03 PM
Yep, the winner of that fight will be obvious. If Minamoto's immortality breaks then it will end up brutal. XD

This might be a long shot, but maybe the real plot is starting now...

And we need to wait two weeks for the chapter to come out. SADFACE. :(

Solaris
September 21, 2009, 07:17 AM
Com eon, the Children never wanted to hurt their precious Minamoto for real. :) Now they're jealous of the phantom daughter but i guess they still wouldn't do anything bad. (Well, it depends on how much bad we assume bad to be :P). I wonder what it will happen when they'll find out Phantom Daughter identity :)

Spikey2713
September 21, 2009, 09:48 AM
Com eon, the Children never wanted to hurt their precious Minamoto for real. :) Now they're jealous of the phantom daughter but i guess they still wouldn't do anything bad. (Well, it depends on how much bad we assume bad to be :P). I wonder what it will happen when they'll find out Phantom Daughter identity :)
Well first Kaoru might get angry for how Phantom Daughter brainwash the espers to become doll or killing machine. But Kaoru might happened to understand the situation and try to help her. After all, "Yuuri" and Kaoru were very best friend now. Just as someone said, she might have a chance to become the 4th children member. (If this really do, pyschokinetic + teleporter + psychometer + hypnosis will be a GREAT TEAM EVER XD)

Solaris
September 22, 2009, 04:39 AM
Absolutely No NO!! I want MIO as the IVth children. Do anybody love her anymore?

Evilsqueakheads
September 22, 2009, 05:28 AM
I'm all up for Mio joining Babel. I can see it happening if Minamoto convinces her that normals don't hate her and she gets fed up with Kyousuke's mistreatment. Minamoto might even be assigned as her supervisor. :D But because she's not a level 7, she won't be part of The Children.

Sannomiya Kuro
September 24, 2009, 07:49 AM
if Mio is joining it's gonna become a Tsundere Battle~

Spikey2713
September 24, 2009, 08:11 AM
The tsundere type we see so far in ZKC is Kaoru, Mio, Aoi(?). I don't see it'll happen a tsundere battle with just small amount of these. Mio might gets fed up with Kyousuke? Well, that was fresh. I might want to see this kind of scenario one day, like Mio had a quarrel or fed up with Kyousuke and run away from base and hide herself in Kaoru's house. And then it'll cause a huge riot ^^ (Ah~~ I can imagine it)

Solaris
September 24, 2009, 08:56 AM
That would be nice indeed. Well, anything would be nice rigth now. Aawww~ how boring is this week!

Spikey2713
September 24, 2009, 07:04 PM
That would be nice indeed. Well, anything would be nice rigth now. Aawww~ how boring is this week!
LoL count me in~ I'm bored too. Even though I had get used to the break, I'm still bored~

BTW, it has been confirmed that Takashi Shiina's Zettai Karen Children will be included in this coming NDS game, White Comic.
http://www.konamistyle.jp/ecitem/item59828.html
http://www.konami.jp/products/sunmaga_comic/
I though ZKC have a small chance to be included, and now I relieved. Now I'm looking forward for this game. It's gonna be a great game^^

Sannomiya Kuro
September 25, 2009, 01:33 AM
What is the genre of the game?

And for Kaoru, she is not Tsundere, but YanTsunDere

Evilsqueakheads
September 25, 2009, 03:18 AM
Theoretically, only two tsundere are usually enough to start a nasty fight. Aoi vs Mio vs Kaoru (maybe vs Yuuri) would be pretty insane.

And Shiho would sit and watch. Because it's fun. If anyone is Yandere, it's Shiho, Kaoru is nowhere close.

Sannomiya Kuro
September 25, 2009, 04:39 AM
Kaoru is somewhat yandere

Because he always hit Minamoto with psychic when he is going out with another woman :D Wait, the others The Children also do it :D

Spikey2713
September 25, 2009, 05:33 AM
What is the genre of the game?
And for Kaoru, she is not Tsundere, but YanTsunDere
The game is called as Shonen Sunday & Shonen Magazine WHITE COMIC, it was a comic adventure RPG. It was said about about 98 works and 350 characters from both Shonen Sunday & Shonen Magazine participated in it. It's was like combine different type of parties depend on player to display awesome combos. This game will be released in 15th of October 2009.

YANTSUNDERE??? I know about tsundere and yandere...but YANTSUNDERE!? LoL that's the nice one. <--didn't know about it.

It's seems there are a lot of trouble going on in MH. Hope it won't effect the raw release of Zettai Karen Children next week.

Evilsqueakheads
September 25, 2009, 07:27 AM
A normal tsundere is also pretty violent, and sometimes they're worse than Kaoru.

Actually, a real yandere will openly admit their affection and act obsessively toward their love interest. Then they will kill any person who interferes with their relationship, therefore Minamoto's woman dies first. And she will die brutally.

Let me put it this way: Dark Shiho is barely cruel enough to be a yandere. She's just the best example in ZKC.

A yantsundere would be COMPLETELY insane and torture everyone who rubs her the wrong way. Then she'd bake cookies like nothing happened.

Spikey2713
September 25, 2009, 07:51 AM
A normal tsundere is also pretty violent, and sometimes they're worse than Kaoru.

Actually, a real yandere will openly admit their affection and act obsessively toward their love interest. Then they will kill any person who interferes with their relationship, therefore Minamoto's woman dies first. And she will die brutally.

Let me put it this way: Dark Shiho is barely cruel enough to be a yandere. She's just the best example in ZKC.

A yantsundere would be COMPLETELY insane and torture everyone who rubs her the wrong way. Then she'd bake cookies like nothing happened.
I see...hmm...so, is Kaoru YANTSUDERE?

Evilsqueakheads
September 25, 2009, 11:05 PM
No, Kaoru is just a normal tsundere with a lot of destructive power. Phantom is a mild yantsundere.

Spikey2713
September 26, 2009, 03:50 AM
No, Kaoru is just a normal tsundere with a lot of destructive power. Phantom is a mild yantsundere.
Thanks for the explanation~

Sannomiya Kuro
September 26, 2009, 10:01 PM
The game is called as Shonen Sunday & Shonen Magazine WHITE COMIC, it was a comic adventure RPG. It was said about about 98 works and 350 characters from both Shonen Sunday & Shonen Magazine participated in it. It's was like combine different type of parties depend on player to display awesome combos. This game will be released in 15th of October 2009.

YANTSUNDERE??? I know about tsundere and yandere...but YANTSUNDERE!? LoL that's the nice one. <--didn't know about it.

It's seems there are a lot of trouble going on in MH. Hope it won't effect the raw release of Zettai Karen Children next week.

This game looks like it's really cool

I'll download it when it released

Tsundere is someone that looks angry but actually blushing

yandere is someone that can kill the one he/she loved, if that someone go out with another man/girl and he/she can even kill that another man/girl

Kaoru always looks angry but actually blushing and she can kill Minamoto if he going out with another woman

THat means ~> Kaoru = YanTsundere :D

Spikey2713
September 26, 2009, 11:30 PM
Tsundere is someone that looks angry but actually blushing
yandere is someone that can kill the one he/she loved, if that someone go out with another man/girl and he/she can even kill that another man/girl
Kaoru always looks angry but actually blushing and she can kill Minamoto if he going out with another woman
THat means ~> Kaoru = YanTsundere :D
GEH~ THAT'S JUST A COMBINATION OF BOTH YANDERE AND TSUNDERE~~!!!:mad <--Sinpachi's Style:tem
If I recalled it correctly, Kaoru did not act like yandere since the marriage interview arc, where she began to feel strange towards Minamoto. Even in the test arc, she did not act like yandere when Minamoto is dating with Aoi (which end up in KY). But now is different...how to say...is like your(Kaoru's) most favourite(beloved) dessert(Minamoto) had been crawled over(kissed) by the ants(Phantom Daughter) and you(Kaoru) pissed off and throw(punish or tease) the dessert(Minamoto) away.
Ah, hope I didn't confuse much here XD.;) Also it was just a description under my opinion.

Evilsqueakheads
September 27, 2009, 01:07 AM
Your description is funny. XD

It's true, a tsundere can be angry while they're blushing inside, but they can also be in denial and actually BE violent with the person. If you've read/seen Zero no Tsukaima, it's like Louise whipping Saito whenever he does someething she doesn't like. Or they're just violent at first, but if the love interest raises enough "flags" they suddenly become really loving.

Yandere already know they love you, and will do anything to keep you. They're often psychotic stalkers and appear in darker stories. Like School days, Mirai Nikki, Higurashi, Shuffle, etc. It's true Kaoru is like this, but she's too sane to be Yandere.

There's a huge difference between tsundere-type violence and yandere-type violence. A tsundere might do something like throw you a couple of miles or beat you bloody, but she has no sadistic intent and it's mostly for comedy. A Yandere would chop up both Nanako(the girl from the Omiai) and Minamoto until they're in little pieces, then keep Minamoto's head preserved in a jar or drag it everywhere in a duffle bag. And the sick thing is, she would STILL have feelings for him, and only kills him to prevent others from stealing his affection for her.

Spikey2713
September 27, 2009, 08:50 AM
Your description is funny. XD

It's true, a tsundere can be angry while they're blushing inside, but they can also be in denial and actually BE violent with the person. If you've read/seen Zero no Tsukaima, it's like Louise whipping Saito whenever he does someething she doesn't like. Or they're just violent at first, but if the love interest raises enough "flags" they suddenly become really loving.

Yandere already know they love you, and will do anything to keep you. They're often psychotic stalkers and appear in darker stories. Like School days, Mirai Nikki, Higurashi, Shuffle, etc. It's true Kaoru is like this, but she's too sane to be Yandere.

There's a huge difference between tsundere-type violence and yandere-type violence. A tsundere might do something like throw you a couple of miles or beat you bloody, but she has no sadistic intent and it's mostly for comedy. A Yandere would chop up both Nanako(the girl from the Omiai) and Minamoto until they're in little pieces, then keep Minamoto's head preserved in a jar or drag it everywhere in a duffle bag. And the sick thing is, she would STILL have feelings for him, and only kills him to prevent others from stealing his affection for her.
Thank you, and thanks again for your description.
Suddenly I relieved that Kaoru is not a yandere. Otherwise it'll be a miracle for Minamoto to live until now -_-;
Ah...I think Minamoto's life (and romance) is depend on this arc story. Really hope he'll survive this XD
P/S: To Minamoto, hurry and realize your feeling towards Kaoru!! You KY(CLUELESS) idiot!!

Evilsqueakheads
September 27, 2009, 09:05 AM
Wait, what does KY stand for? I've never heard it before.:darn

Spikey2713
September 27, 2009, 01:26 PM
Wait, what does KY stand for? I've never heard it before.:darn
Ah, that's japanese phrase that was currently used in days now... it stand for Kuuki(空気) Yomenai(読めない), which mean clueless, not don't know how to read situation. This kind of character can be seen in mostly every manga. No matter male or female, the one who can't read the situation by naturally, is being called as KY.

Solaris
September 27, 2009, 01:48 PM
Bah stereotypes kill fantasy binding chars to well known or expected behaviours. I think you have enough information on Zettai Karen Children to tell nobody behaves by stereotypes (if not at start) and has its own chara wich is different the one from another. The tree children are expecially well fleshed out. So don't speak by awful otaku word like tsun yan dere or the likes. They're horrible and don't really pict up ZKc's chars.
Why not, you may ask? Well you stated Kaoru is yantsundere, which is something that has both caracheristics as yandere and tsundere. But She's none of those, nor both. She's just Kaoru. So the definitions don't apply here.
Remember the Children are... just children. What's the preferred mean for children to act towards their puppy love interest? They usually tease them. All of the three tease Minamoto, and they do it in different ways.
So there's no tsun bla bla thing. There are three kid that are fond of this Minamoto person, who takes kare of them and they want to be the centre of their interest forever, so they become angry whenever someone (girls) gets in their way.
But children (usually) grow up and what's new? A new feeling may be born in their heart. Kaouru has the most developed char because of this new feeling she has. But she's young and doesn't know yet how to manage them. Now she's behaving a little cold towards Minamoto, but i bet that will not last long before they'll solve the issue.
On the other hand Aoi and Shiho don't have teheir feelings evolved. Thay are still more "children" than kaoru. I'd like to read about how they grow up and how their affection towards minamoto will change. I don'te expect the same evolution Kaoru had. As the author is clever he'll choose different paths for them. If the author is daring enough he'd let one of teh children let go minamoto and change its love interest. After all usually children forget their puppy love when they grow up.
Anyway congrats to the author that was able to depict fresh and real chars like kaoru and let them feel alive. That what it mean being a good author.

Spikey2713
September 27, 2009, 07:17 PM
Bah stereotypes kill fantasy binding chars to well known or expected behaviours. I think you have enough information on Zettai Karen Children to tell nobody behaves by stereotypes (if not at start) and has its own chara wich is different the one from another. The tree children are expecially well fleshed out. So don't speak by awful otaku word like tsun yan dere or the likes. They're horrible and don't really pict up ZKc's chars.
Why not, you may ask? Well you stated Kaoru is yantsundere, which is something that has both caracheristics as yandere and tsundere. But She's none of those, nor both. She's just Kaoru. So the definitions don't apply here.
Remember the Children are... just children. What's the preferred mean for children to act towards their puppy love interest? They usually tease them. All of the three tease Minamoto, and they do it in different ways.
So there's no tsun bla bla thing. There are three kid that are fond of this Minamoto person, who takes kare of them and they want to be the centre of their interest forever, so they become angry whenever someone (girls) gets in their way.
But children (usually) grow up and what's new? A new feeling may be born in their heart. Kaouru has the most developed char because of this new feeling she has. But she's young and doesn't know yet how to manage them. Now she's behaving a little cold towards Minamoto, but i bet that will not last long before they'll solve the issue.
On the other hand Aoi and Shiho don't have teheir feelings evolved. Thay are still more "children" than kaoru. I'd like to read about how they grow up and how their affection towards minamoto will change. I don'te expect the same evolution Kaoru had. As the author is clever he'll choose different paths for them. If the author is daring enough he'd let one of teh children let go minamoto and change its love interest. After all usually children forget their puppy love when they grow up.
Anyway congrats to the author that was able to depict fresh and real chars like kaoru and let them feel alive. That what it mean being a good author.
As always, your explanation made some sense. Thank you again. Once again you show your love and support towards Zettai Karen Children. Minamoto x Kaoru~~FOREVER!! >v<

Evilsqueakheads
September 28, 2009, 01:05 AM
:recoil: I didn't know the tsundere/yandere talk was making you angry. You're totally right though. XD

Solaris
September 28, 2009, 11:34 AM
Thank you spike. Evilsuqeackheads, i am not angry. I just wantet to point out how much Zettai Karen Children's character are well fleshed out that common sterotypes aren't anymore useful to describe them. It's a real blessing to have such great chars, don't you think so?

Sannomiya Kuro
September 28, 2009, 12:05 PM
*sob* I am a KY too...
I feel like you all talking about me...

The conclusion of this Yandere & Tsundere talk :

I LOVE THEM BOTH!!!

By the way Spikey, when the White Comic game is released?

I want to play it because I have DS too~

And you all must try the Shonen Magz vs Shonen Sunday game in PSP, because The Children's special power is Triple Boost~!!!

Spikey2713
September 28, 2009, 01:30 PM
*sob* I am a KY too...
I feel like you all talking about me...
The conclusion of this Yandere & Tsundere talk :
I LOVE THEM BOTH!!!
By the way Spikey, when the White Comic game is released?
I want to play it because I have DS too~
And you all must try the Shonen Magz vs Shonen Sunday game in PSP, because The Children's special power is Triple Boost~!!!
Eh? Didn't I post the release date already?? The White Comic will be released on 15th October 2009.
Sob~! I don't have PSP yet, so I can't try it out.:darn I only have an old version of NDS, and have used it for 3 years or more...so I'm looking forward for White Comic. And about the special power of The Children in that PSP game, I already know that it'll be triple boost. Sadly that not much people attracted to that. If The Children weren't 10 years old version in the game, but 13 years old version, it would be a different story.

Sannomiya Kuro
September 28, 2009, 09:33 PM
The first power is Kaoru's angry explosion

You must finish the story mode first to get the triple boost power

I use Kyosuke-kun as partner because his power is to give extra power to The Children and we can use unlimited Triple Boost

Evilsqueakheads
September 29, 2009, 02:19 AM
Kyosuke's in it too? And partnering up with him allows the Children to use Unlimited Triple Boost? Wow. I wish they had that in the manga. xD

I don't have a DS or a PSP so I'm pretty useless with the video game talk, and I suck at video games so I don't plan on buying one either.

(LOL I am so KY too. I'm like the textbook definition, probably as bad as Minamoto. I'm trying to learn how to be less KY, it's actually very hard. xD )

Solaris
September 29, 2009, 09:40 AM
What's a "KY" again?

Evilsqueakheads
September 29, 2009, 09:56 AM
Not being able to read moods, and being socially clueless pretty much.

Also, the new raw is out, and it looks like Minamoto avoids a death confrontation with the children.... by falling sick and making them worried. I'm not sure since I can't read Japanese though.

Sannomiya Kuro
September 30, 2009, 11:09 AM
Read the translation that JS made too

So you can understand the RAW

For the game, you must try it, use emulator if you don't have any DS or PSP

Spikey2713
September 30, 2009, 07:08 PM
The scanlation is on progress and will be finished and be uploaded soon. Until then, enjoy it~

Evilsqueakheads
October 01, 2009, 01:04 AM
Wow, you finished it really early this week! awesome!

Now we get to guess who's going to be paired up with who. xD I wonder if we'll actually see something happen, or if this arc will change plots again (probably the latter)

Spikey2713
October 01, 2009, 03:02 AM
@Evilsqueakheads:
Wow, thank you. You had to thank Kioras, my leader and js06 for translation too. And the raw source was from Sunday Club which randomly upload the original manuscript from any works of Sunday earlier than the weekly releases. Anyway, glad you enjoy reading.
About the BOYS' targets (except Minamoto)...
1) Sakaki --> Kojika
Reason: He prefers the mature woman over 20 years (about same age with him)
2) Akira --> Naomi (Hatsune)
Reason: He might don't have any chance to hit on the Children. (They were too worried about Minamoto, especially Kaoru) He might try to hit on Naomi but in the end he could end up together with Hatsune.
3) Tim & Bullet --> Nobody? (Naomi) (The Children)
These two are the problems as Sakaki mentioned in this chapter 189. They want to hit on The Children but their strong will told them not to. Naomi might be their target but they might end up protect the Children while sleeping at night.
Whichever it is, this arc story will be a rumble^^ Rather than the riot caused by Sakaki (He is very EVIL in this arc XD), I want to see Kaoru go over to Minamoto's cottage and sleep overnight. (YEAH!)

Evilsqueakheads
October 01, 2009, 07:48 AM
YES, definitely. I want to see something happen with Kaoru and Minamoto, preferably with Kaoru being the instigator... She could go over and spend the night because she's worried, and then things could happen from there.

Akira x Naomi might be nice, just for a change of pace. But then Hatsune will get jealous and who knows what she'll do then. Maybe in the end Akira will see Hatsune as a woman, or maybe he'll just friend-zone her. :(

Rather than Sakaki x Kojika, I want to see where Kojika x Tanizaki goes. Tanizaki needs a girlfriend badly, and I'm not sure Kojika is even Sakaki's type.

People keep randomly pairing Aoi up with someone because she doesn't get any attention from Minamoto/Sakaki/whoever. Maybe Shiina will hook Barret or Tim up with her, if he actually wants everyone paired off.

Solaris
October 01, 2009, 08:21 AM
Tanizaki needs a girlfriend badly, and I'm not sure Kojika is even Sakaki's type.
That's a nice thought. Kojika is too childish to be with Sakaki. It's weird, but none of the BABEL's older beauties are present. Sakaki shouldn't be interested in all of the present brats. He must have some sort of plan, and i'm quite sure it regards the Children and Minamoto. He's just using the other guys for his plan to ignite things up!

As for the time being i bet Tim and Barret would try with Naomi and will definitely end beaten up. Akira will try with Kaoru but he'll will only make Wolfgirl angry and end beaten up. Sakaki could actually play with Kojika so that she would be unaware of upcoming riots. The Children will try with Minamoto but something will get in their way. Maybe Sakaki or some accident :P

And by the way, if maths is not an opinion there are still too many girls for the guys. So, either one of more will end unpaired or maybe "someone we know" would end scoring multiple targets and be unaware of that cause he's sick (children + natsume at least and luckily kojika cause che's worried and will end in the wrong place and the wrong time for a chance):D

Spikey2713
October 01, 2009, 10:11 AM
Let's not forget that Sakaki is a playboy, a pervent, an evil mastermind when it comes to hook woman. From his words of "Do You Not Wish For Summer Memories" I think he don't really care if Kojika is childish or not now. For Sakaki, Nice Looking & Nice Body is enough already XD.

Solaris
October 01, 2009, 01:52 PM
Well i suppose that is enough for most of us :P

Spikey2713
October 01, 2009, 09:15 PM
Well i suppose that is enough for most of us :P
Indeed. No doubt about it XD. That's how we boys should be.
Next week will be a hot spring event, and I wonder how Tim & Bullet gonna bear with it? They had strong will of not thinking impure things towards The Children, but will they break this limit? I bet they will just end up fainting inside the hot spring. Ah...Could be that this is the first time Tim & Bullet came to a hot spring?
I dunno why I feel that Kaoru will forget about Minamoto for a while and activate her OYAJI (Old Man) Aura and play in the hot spring. LoL Shiho & Aoi will be her first victims, I guess.

Sannomiya Kuro
October 02, 2009, 12:51 AM
I'll kill everyone that disturb my Shiho!!!!

Tim & Barret is really suspicious

Because they failed once in the game before they become The Children's bodyguard

Spikey2713
October 02, 2009, 04:40 AM
I'll kill everyone that disturb my Shiho!!!!
Tim & Barret is really suspicious
Because they failed once in the game before they become The Children's bodyguard
Ah that omake of vol 16 huh? Fujiko gave them a lot of tests that they automatically prevent themself to think impure things towards The Children. Otherwise Fujiko won't let them become the bodyguards. So I don't think they will hit on The Children next chapter. (Even if they do, they will just end up beaten up by Kaoru)

EH!? KILL EVERYONE!? Including Kaoru? C'mon, you WON'T SUCCEED. PSYCHICCC~~~ ABSOLUTION!!! You know Kaoru will get excited when it come to hot spring event, nobody could run away from her jaws XD. But I bet her tension might went down again worried about Minamoto next chapter.

Evilsqueakheads
October 02, 2009, 08:21 AM
Kaoru x Shiho lesbian pairing GO! I doubt Kaoru is interested in flat chests, unfortunately. So no Aoi. Maybe she'll tease Aoi a bit, who knows. She'll go after Hatsune (maybe) second, then Naomi, then Kojika. In the order of their breast sizes.

The skinship will tide me over until Minamoto gets better. :( Crap, I'm becoming just like Kaoru.

Shiho's going to see through Sakaki's plans right away. So she'll be impossible for anyone to land.

Solaris
October 02, 2009, 09:10 AM
Shiho's going to see through Sakaki's plans right away. So she'll be impossible for anyone to land.
Unless she allows it. And given she wants revenge against Minamoto that is a chick magnet, she may try something "bad". Of course nothing will succeed at the end.

Evilsqueakheads
October 02, 2009, 09:48 AM
At first I was going to disagree, but then I remembered that some women want every male in sight after they get rejected by their loved one. I don't know if Shiho is like that, though....

Sannomiya Kuro
October 02, 2009, 11:46 AM
Ah that omake of vol 16 huh? Fujiko gave them a lot of tests that they automatically prevent themself to think impure things towards The Children. Otherwise Fujiko won't let them become the bodyguards. So I don't think they will hit on The Children next chapter. (Even if they do, they will just end up beaten up by Kaoru)

EH!? KILL EVERYONE!? Including Kaoru? C'mon, you WON'T SUCCEED. PSYCHICCC~~~ ABSOLUTION!!! You know Kaoru will get excited when it come to hot spring event, nobody could run away from her jaws XD. But I bet her tension might went down again worried about Minamoto next chapter.

Except for girls of course~

I love Yuri :yuri

(Yuri means Lesbians for more info : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_(genre))

So Kaoru gonna tease Shiho huh?

This gonna be fun~

Solaris
October 04, 2009, 06:11 AM
I think Shiho could tease Sakaki at least to discover his plans, Kaoru would aim directly for Naomi's breast and Aoi would silently teleport into Minamoto's room, where she'll find Kojika that ended there for no reason. That would be nice.

Evilsqueakheads
October 04, 2009, 11:22 AM
Aoi would silently teleport into Minamoto's room, where she'll find Kojika that ended there for no reason. That would be nice.

Oh god, that would be hilarious.

Sannomiya Kuro
October 04, 2009, 11:55 AM
The Children are safe

Barret and Tim always looks at them like they are some sacred god :D

If someone try to do anything to The Children... Kaoru, Chief, and I will kill the culprit for sure and torture them

Evilsqueakheads
October 04, 2009, 03:56 PM
I think Kojika might decide to take care of Minamoto. Or she's looking for something. That's why she's in the room when Aoi sneaks in.

Shiho won't need direct contact with Sakaki to find out about this. She could touch any of the boys and discover what they're all planning. They're practically freaking out right now, so it should be fresh on their minds and therefore easy for Shiho to pick up.

Most likely she'll play matchmaker or just watch. But I don't think she'll fall for anyone.

But yes, if any of the children get involved with one of the boys, Chief will go berserk. And if Minamoto gets better while this is happening and he finds out about it, he will also go berserk. I don't think Kaoru will care as much though. She's no longer 10 years old.

Sannomiya Kuro
October 04, 2009, 06:54 PM
Nah, I think Kaoru will also become berserk

Because Shiho and Aoi are her precious friend and she won't allow anyone try to get them

She also won't fall to anyone because she just interested in Minamoto

And everyone that trying to do something to The Children will be shooted on their head by Barret

Evilsqueakheads
October 04, 2009, 11:15 PM
Haha, we'll see eventually. Also, some preview pictures are up at Takashi Shiina's blog.

http://cnanews.asablo.jp/blog/

I guess now we'll have a slightly better idea of what's to come. And as far as pairings go, it is not what anyone expected. :\

Feel free to rage/leap for joy/etc.

On an unrelated note, I loathe Sakaki. I really do.

Spikey2713
October 05, 2009, 01:32 AM
Haha, we'll see eventually. Also, some preview pictures are up at Takashi Shiina's blog.
http://cnanews.asablo.jp/blog/
I guess now we'll have a slightly better idea of what's to come. And as far as pairings go, it is not what anyone expected. :\
Feel free to rage/leap for joy/etc.
On an unrelated note, I loathe Sakaki. I really do.
Aiya!? Shiho with Tim? Kojika with Sakaki!? LoL This is out of my expection XD. (Wait...Kojika with Sakaki is in my expection, Shiho with Tim is not) Look like next chapter 190 will be a rumble pairing tornado XD.

Sannomiya Kuro
October 05, 2009, 09:23 AM
It looks like Tim really want me to kill him...

Solaris
October 05, 2009, 09:48 AM
Oh no!! It looks the girls will wear bathing suits! Oh no!! It will ruin the episode T__T :facepalm

Ehm ehrhm what was i saying? Oh yeah, the image spoilers on the author site prove nothing. Maybe they're only a device to disctract us trom the real plot twist of the episode: Kyosuke will bump in with Mio and the crew to wreck havoc in the open air mixed bath!!

:eyeroll just joking :p

Sannomiya Kuro
October 05, 2009, 11:55 AM
I thought you're serious...

I prefer them wear bathing suits or school swimsuit though

I don't want anyone (beside me) saw Shiho naked

Spikey2713
October 05, 2009, 12:32 PM
I think Kaoru will get disappointed with wearing the swimsuit in the bath too. But then maybe Shiho or Aoi will ask her: "Imagine Minamoto is in the hot spring together, will you go naked?" At first Kaoru will say : "OF COURS..." and then she suddenly think of something erotic...and then her face gets very, very red... and then she reply: "no...I will wear it" in a low tone. Then Shiho and Aoi think in their heart: "Kaoru's Maiden Heart has grow more stronger than her Oyaji Soul!?"

Sannomiya Kuro
October 05, 2009, 12:34 PM
Maiden Soul vs Oyaji Soul

I know in the end the Maiden Soul win, but I really want to see Kaoru in her adult from use her Oyaji Soulm :D

Evilsqueakheads
October 05, 2009, 02:15 PM
Oh, Oyaji soul will win in the end. She can't remain innocent forever. *evilface* When she grows up she becomes tactful enough not to act on it in public.

I hope the maiden soul and oyaji soul can learn to be friends.

Spikey2713
October 05, 2009, 07:20 PM
Oh, Oyaji soul will win in the end. She can't remain innocent forever. *evilface* When she grows up she becomes tactful enough not to act on it in public.

I hope the maiden soul and oyaji soul can learn to be friends.
I don't know why, it'll like asking black be friend with white, or like shinigami be friend with hollow...but then again...IT WASN'T THAT BAD after all♪

Evilsqueakheads
October 05, 2009, 09:22 PM
It might work if you don't consider them to be opposites. Basically, the maiden soul is reserved for guys, and the oyaji soul is reserved for women. Or maybe the oyaji soul is Kaoru's lust, while the maiden soul comes out when she's much deeper in love.

I dunno how it works, but I do know it's possible to be both at the same time.

Sannomiya Kuro
October 06, 2009, 12:44 PM
Ugh... I always become crazy and blushing when imagine if Shiho also has Oyaji soul~

Solaris
October 06, 2009, 02:31 PM
Uhm i don't think Shiho has an Ojaji soul. She sure has a rotten dark soul... Aoi is pure and has no double personality

Evilsqueakheads
October 06, 2009, 05:10 PM
Unless she starts screaming about Minamoto being impure, then turns around and tries to make him do perverted things. Or doing perverted things to him. *remembers the scene with Aoi's cameraphone in the men's locker room*

Solaris
October 07, 2009, 04:41 PM
I did it!! I couldn't resist and took a peek at the raws. Of course i understood pretty nothing, but i noticed last page looks missing. Am i wrong?

Aoi teleports away suddenly. It seems fishy to me... and about the pairings: boring :(

Evilsqueakheads
October 07, 2009, 10:10 PM
I certainly hope not. :(

Sannomiya Kuro
October 08, 2009, 09:28 AM
I know that Shiho doesn't have it... It just my imagination XD

New RAW has come~ Hope JS Scanlation will scanlate it soon~

Spikey2713
October 12, 2009, 10:14 PM
I did it!! I couldn't resist and took a peek at the raws. Of course i understood pretty nothing, but i noticed last page looks missing. Am i wrong?
No, no. There aren't any missing page at all. Chapter 190 had a 2 pages combined (Page 8 - 9), so it may look like it was missing but actually not (Look at the small number at every page, you'll understand. Every chapter usually had 18 pages included supplement or sometime not)

By the way, I had a small accident and hurt my leg. But I had the scanlation done and now checking by the team. Sooner or later, chapter 190 will be uploaded. So I apologize for making everyone waiting, Sorry.

The pairing is boring? Hmm... Well, I don't see it boring. I just LoL at the last page of the GIANT (Look, it's a bird, it's a plane, NO, IT'S EVANGELION!!!) ...don't tell me that the SECRET was referred to this!?

Evilsqueakheads
October 13, 2009, 01:21 AM
AWWWWWWWWW. I hope you get better soon. :(

Spikey2713
October 13, 2009, 02:33 AM
AWWWWWWWWW. I hope you get better soon. :(
Thanks. It wasn't a very big deal. Just can't do any running, jumping for a while. (Everyone: Are you a rabbit?? Me: No, I'm a monkey)

Anyway, Chapter 190 is now uploaded~~ Have Fun!!

Solaris
October 14, 2009, 03:15 PM
Thank you fot the exlanation Spikey. I wish you heal soon.

PS: see? My guess about Aoi wasn't that wrong after all :P

Evilsqueakheads
October 14, 2009, 08:37 PM
OMG OMG that scene was hilarious. Mouth feeding? Seriously? I thought Aoi was the innocent one. D:

Sannomiya Kuro
October 15, 2009, 06:44 AM
No, no. There aren't any missing page at all. Chapter 190 had a 2 pages combined (Page 8 - 9), so it may look like it was missing but actually not (Look at the small number at every page, you'll understand. Every chapter usually had 18 pages included supplement or sometime not)

By the way, I had a small accident and hurt my leg. But I had the scanlation done and now checking by the team. Sooner or later, chapter 190 will be uploaded. So I apologize for making everyone waiting, Sorry.

The pairing is boring? Hmm... Well, I don't see it boring. I just LoL at the last page of the GIANT (Look, it's a bird, it's a plane, NO, IT'S EVANGELION!!!) ...don't tell me that the SECRET was referred to this!?

Hope you get better soon~
Geez... This world is really dangerous...

THAT'S WHY YOU NEED SPECIAL ESPER!!! :D

I'll upload chapter 190 ASAP~

Evilsqueakheads
October 17, 2009, 07:57 AM
If you have Special Espers... You're going to have psychos like Kyosuke too. That would be bad.

Spikey2713
October 17, 2009, 11:01 AM
Thank you fot the exlanation Spikey. I wish you heal soon.
PS: see? My guess about Aoi wasn't that wrong after all :P
Amazing~ Do you had esper power that can predict the future!? LoL BOW TO THE MASTER OF PREDICTOR.:D

Hope you get better soon~
Geez... This world is really dangerous...
THAT'S WHY YOU NEED SPECIAL ESPER!!!
I'll upload chapter 190 ASAP~
Thanks, pal. My leg is slowly recovered, but still can't do any big moving yet. If I have esper power, I wish I had a kind that do healing and another kind that slow down the time so I can do more things XD.

If you have Special Espers... You're going to have psychos like Kyosuke too. That would be bad.
Well we gonna have lolicon like Kyousuke too. But then again, Kyosuke not that psychos >< (After seeing the previous supplements, I changed my mind about him being very dangerous, he's just a clumsy, childish, lolicon old man XD)

Chapter 191 is done and now being checking before uploaded soon. So please wait for a bit longer.

Solaris
October 19, 2009, 03:12 PM
So who's the giant? I guess it's Tanizaki :P

Spikey2713
October 19, 2009, 07:09 PM
So who's the giant? I guess it's Tanizaki :P

Well, from what we saw about Naomi's reaction, it might be Tanizaki. But how did he turned out like that? He was supposed to be with the twin. Sachio may can use hypno but it only had effect on his sis, Yukino. Unless something else happened during the training...

Furthermore, Kaoru said it before that she didn't feel any ill will from the giant. To be very rude to say, Tanizaki was a person FULL WITH ILL WILLS :D

But anything goes, I guess. We'll have to wait and see. I heard that this arc story will have 6 chapters. So we have 2 more left to discover the secret of the lake.

By the way, what will be Kaoru's reaction when she found out that her two best friends sneaked out to Minamoto's cabin? Will she able to stay with Minamoto alone for one night? Will these two able to recover the relationship? Gaahh, I can't wait for it :p

Evilsqueakheads
October 20, 2009, 02:31 AM
With Solaris's prediction power, watch the giant TOTALLY turn out to be Tanizaki. :P

If Kaoru finds out, they'll all end up watching each other's movements and none of them will have the opportunity to slip in alone. Minamoto seems better now so the opportunity is gone anyway.

Solaris
October 20, 2009, 03:38 AM
LOL@ my prediction power XD

btw it looks like Kaoru was quite interested in the nak*d fight between Sakaki and the "kids" (LoL her expression is so funny as she looks like little girl staring at some sweets). Sure she's done more (visual) "experience" than the other 2 girls so far, so i think it's a draw :P

Note: I wonder how such a funny chapter would be animated. Unfortunately there is too much fanservice and sexy jokes for a general anime's young audience to watch to. I'm afraid they'd tone down the fanservice when they will animate this. I hope they will keep some humour from these funny jokes.

Evilsqueakheads
October 20, 2009, 03:53 AM
You make it sound so wrong. :darn But if it's not visual experience with Minamoto, it's not the same thing.

Well if the second season will be animated by the same studio, then we might get to keep the fanservice after all. I mean, the first season didn't seem like it was meant for little kids... More like they threw in some extra perverted action instead.:)

Spikey2713
October 20, 2009, 05:24 AM
Oh Yeah~ I like the sound of the anime version season 2. And the first thing I would like to see if it got animated is Marriage Interview Arc Story (especially the scene of Minamoto mistaken Kaoru as his dog and hug her) and the second is The Return Of P.A.N.D.R.A Arc Story(Where Kaoru & others are in rampage mode towards Kyousuke XD)

Hope this series will get a anime season 2 next year 2010 or 2011. Really really looking forward for it.

Solaris
October 20, 2009, 06:00 AM
You make it sound so wrong. :darn the-eh i wanted to make it sound that way :P Sorry, it was just a joke.

@Spikey: I am also waiting the second season so badly T_T

Evilsqueakheads
October 20, 2009, 05:53 PM
Oh, it's OK! I meant "wrong" in a good way, I think I used an inappropriate smiley. Jeez, intonation over the internet sucks.

When the Pandra story arc gets animated it will also have the Children learning about Igou's vision, and then the Kyousuke x Minamoto fanservice. (but I bet none of you want to see that, I think I'm the only one here who enjoyed it T_T). It would be a good episode. The fight will be awesome animated (just like any fight).... as long as Gonzo doesn't do it. Oh god, the horror.

The Kaoru hug scene was incredibly cute too.

I can't wait for the "end of term exams" arc to get animated. Especially the scene where Kaoru sits on the Queen's chair for the first time (and everything else during her time on the Catastrophe..)

Sannomiya Kuro
October 20, 2009, 06:55 PM
I think the giant is Tim Toy's power...

Maybe it's the plan that Shiho-chan said to him~

Shiho-chan is really cruel~ She ripped Lala-chan pics...

Tim... I'll kill you...
Tim... I'll kill you...
Tim... I'll kill you...

How dare you think about eroge when Shiho-chan is there...

*Sending a box full of Honey Worm to Tim's house now...*

Spikey2713
October 20, 2009, 07:35 PM
I think the giant is Tim Toy's power...

Maybe it's the plan that Shiho-chan said to him~

Shiho-chan is really cruel~ She ripped Lala-chan pics...

Tim... I'll kill you...
Tim... I'll kill you...
Tim... I'll kill you...

How dare you think about eroge when Shiho-chan is there...

*Sending a box full of Honey Worm to Tim's house now...*
I think your thinking is more cruel than Shiho-chan. As expected as the one who used the name of "SANNOMIYA" XD. But then again, it's 100% not the robot made by Tim Toy or any plan by Shiho. Shiho only ordered Tim to use a decoy so she can sneaked out to see Minamoto and checked out Aoi's strange behavior.

Speaking of Lala from To-Loveru, Shiho's anime voice cast is the same with Lala's anime voice cast. But the personality of both characters are totally different:D I never noticed that until this arc story came out XD.

Oh and don't blame Tim for thinking eroge. I mean... EVERY NORMAL BOY will think the same thing when such beautiful girls approaching him (AND THAT INCLUDED YOU, L-CHAN) >v< If Lala, Shiho or any female anime characters suddenly came out and approaching, I sure you will panic like TIm and Bullet did. (GEGEGE)

Edit: Just finished reading chapter 192... Once again... BOW TO THE MASTER SOLARIS!! I mean, WOW! Your prediction is just too perfect~~ IT IS TANIZAKI... but well, not the real one though... XD Hooray for the main appearance of Yukino & Sachio (And a new generation of Tanizaki -> Naomi had created XD) Poor Shiho, a summer ghost event will be on next week~ ^^

Evilsqueakheads
October 20, 2009, 10:56 PM
I wonder how Shiho swapped with the decoy without anyone noticing, and also when it happened...

Read the raws, and...

HOLY FUCK, SOLARIS WAS RIGHT AGAIN. (You are seriously amazing.)

Solaris
October 21, 2009, 08:54 AM
LOL i should ask for credits in the manga as Solaris the precog. I want a Solaris character now :P
... Or maybe this guess was just easy, as Tanizaki was the only one missing when Naomi was there. I expected him popping out somehow. And being this a funny arc, it could have not been another enemy esper.

Sannomiya Kuro
October 21, 2009, 10:45 AM
I think your thinking is more cruel than Shiho-chan. As expected as the one who used the name of "SANNOMIYA" XD. But then again, it's 100% not the robot made by Tim Toy or any plan by Shiho. Shiho only ordered Tim to use a decoy so she can sneaked out to see Minamoto and checked out Aoi's strange behavior.

Speaking of Lala from To-Loveru, Shiho's anime voice cast is the same with Lala's anime voice cast. But the personality of both characters are totally different:D I never noticed that until this arc story came out XD.

Oh and don't blame Tim for thinking eroge. I mean... EVERY NORMAL BOY will think the same thing when such beautiful girls approaching him (AND THAT INCLUDED YOU, L-CHAN) >v< If Lala, Shiho or any female anime characters suddenly came out and approaching, I sure you will panic like TIm and Bullet did. (GEGEGE)

Edit: Just finished reading chapter 192... Once again... BOW TO THE MASTER SOLARIS!! I mean, WOW! Your prediction is just too perfect~~ IT IS TANIZAKI... but well, not the real one though... XD Hooray for the main appearance of Yukino & Sachio (And a new generation of Tanizaki -> Naomi had created XD) Poor Shiho, a summer ghost event will be on next week~ ^^

I...I never play an eroge~! *Nose Suddenly Become Long*

A summer ghost event? Poor Shiho-chan... and me...

Hate ghost story~~!!!!

@Solaris : Yay~! At last~! Another esper like me~ You have precognition power, huh? I think you're level 6 :D

Solaris
October 22, 2009, 01:46 PM
Yes, you got me! I'm an esper. I am the Dolphin.

(LOL)

Spikey2713
October 24, 2009, 12:53 AM
New chapter 192 is now uploaded. I had a external link to mediafire for it. Please have a check^^

Now Tanizaki and "The Little Mice" had joined in and the ghost event is next. Who will be the pair of boys and girls??

My hope and a bit prediction(not good as Solaris, but I tried ^^) for it will be:
1) Kaoru pair up with Minamoto (With Sakaki's doing, they could end up together)
2) Shiho pair up with Sakaki (Maybe an accident caused them together)
3) Aoi with Bullet
4) Yukino with Tim
5) Naomi with Sachio
6) Tanizaki with Kojika
7) Hatsune with Akira

Well, it's just a lousy prediction of mine. Solaris-chan~~ I would like to heard the opinion of yours ^^ (Pass~~)

Evilsqueakheads
October 24, 2009, 06:39 AM
Kaoru with Minamoto better happen. I think Tanizaki might end up with Kojika too. Hatsune x Akira is a given.

If Sakaki ends up with Shiho, I hope he likes S&M. Because he'll be in pain pretty soon.

Sannomiya Kuro
October 24, 2009, 06:41 AM
Spikey, I'm really angry right now...

What the hell that you said that Shiho will paired with Sakaki, huh?!

I hope Chief will come too he can kill Tim and Sakaki!!!

And please upload to Media Fire often because download speed by using MangaHelpers really slow here

Solaris
October 24, 2009, 07:46 AM
I'd like to praise the part where tim calls the decoys and let them combine.
It's a nice citation of the super robot series. These robots were always called remotely and were hidden underwater. Goldorak came out from a waterfall, and Mazinger from a pool. Look at this footage from the Italian TV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1A5SfnyUEA.
The second citation is about the combinations some robots did, like Getter Robot Series http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be922fovyOk The combination usually took time and it was always unclear why enemies wouldn't take atvantage of that and destroy the robot hero!

About the pairings, i really don't know this time. It'd boring if the usual couples come out. I mean something like kaoru + minamoto or Naomi + Tanizaki or the likes. I'd like the author will shuffle it a bit.

Spikey2713
October 24, 2009, 10:18 AM
Spikey, I'm really angry right now...

What the hell that you said that Shiho will paired with Sakaki, huh?!

I hope Chief will come too he can kill Tim and Sakaki!!!

And please upload to Media Fire often because download speed by using MangaHelpers really slow here

LoL Like I said, my prediction was lousy one. Don't take that too serious, man. But in either way, you won't like Shiho to pair with any male, don't you:blink And again, Shiho will pair with one from the male group, and the person you may not angry is Shiho paired with Tanizaki or Sachio.

And about the mediafire, I don't know it had some stupid problems. It fixed sometime... it spoiled sometime... I had a hard time figured out the problems. Guess had to wait for it to be fixed.

Evilsqueakheads
October 24, 2009, 11:54 AM
Well it's up on Onemanga so I guess there's no need to worry about it.

Sannomiya Kuro
October 24, 2009, 02:24 PM
I'm not reading online but downloading it since volume 14~

I have a 1 TeraByte Harddisk so it doesn't matter~

Any man trying to get my Shiho will die!

I'll call Shiina Takashi-sensei to do it!

EDIT :

Already read the new chapter and..

Barret!!! Sakaki!!! Both of you must die because Barret feeling Shiho's decoy on his back and Sakaki make such a scary event!!!!

http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/ee537ed5937b168921527a9ed9586f021227165864_full.jpg