PDA

View Full Version : Favorites Which Crew Members is Your Favorite?

hasin
February 13, 2008, 02:07 PM
hi guys. which crew member do you think do you like most? please vote...

Moved to the right board.
I added Brook to the poll, since it seems he's rather popular, and his joining does seem definite.

Jannic
February 13, 2008, 03:12 PM
No Brooke?
Not that I think he'd get many votes, but he's essentially in after last week I thought...

Akainu
February 13, 2008, 04:59 PM
thats not said yet.

either way: hard to tell I like them all ^^

Wale
February 13, 2008, 05:08 PM
My favourite is Zoro.. he is a swordsmen just like me and he has a green theme, what my favourite color is. :)

Organizized
February 13, 2008, 07:48 PM
I'd definitely vote Brooke.. Where is he? :O

lordHokage
February 14, 2008, 09:30 AM
I love Zoro. I can’t get enough of him. :jk:luv

hasin
February 15, 2008, 02:12 PM
i figured that zorro's popularity will boost after the tb arc. but lets see what the others think...

Superman
February 15, 2008, 02:59 PM
brook franky usopp robin(i like her. her quite character is nothing special to be honest but i like her i voted for usopp im looking forward to see him as a fearless pirate).

Mugiwara_no_Jack
February 15, 2008, 04:44 PM
It's hard to decide on just one strawhat but I've taken Zoro because he's is such a cool guy ^^

igotthegoods
February 17, 2008, 01:29 AM
i figured that zorro's popularity will boost after the tb arc. but lets see what the others think...

definitely agree :) zoro was so awesome in chapter 485......he was always my favorite character, but now he is pure :love

lordHokage
February 17, 2008, 09:14 AM

Zoro was always one my favorite since the very beginning. :D

Tsukisama
February 17, 2008, 11:09 PM
Robin is my favorite.

hasin
February 27, 2008, 05:30 PM
hmm. luff doesn't seem to be getting more votes. maybe cool guys like zorro that cares living for his dreams but could give up from it for his captain is more liked by people than someone like luffy that doesn't care and if there is nothing to do let it be....

Bluemoon87
February 27, 2008, 09:12 PM
My favorite is Sanji.

Raysen_ht
March 02, 2008, 06:08 PM
i love Nami becouse of how she was introduced to the crew! the whole traitor thing
and her past her dreams and developments in terms of fighting and in terms of
confidence in the crew...
i simply love her
I love all of them... but i had to choose one so...

Freakzin
March 02, 2008, 09:46 PM
man those last chapters gave Zoro the edge!

Luckas
March 03, 2008, 06:20 AM
Zoro is my choose. I loved him since his introduction; I consider his flashback regarding Kuina truly wonderful and his double encounter with Tashigi at Logue Town truly enjoyable and open for some interesting developments.

Koen
March 03, 2008, 06:34 AM
Sanji, why? Cause sanji means fun

garaa89
March 03, 2008, 08:04 AM
i like zorro because how strong he is with out a devil fruit.

weixiaobao
March 04, 2008, 10:00 PM
I think this poll would be better if we can pick our two favorites... anyway i go with luffy for now.. but i like them all though :scry

hasin
March 08, 2008, 09:14 PM
we are getting somewhere now. at least we now know that franky should do something quick to get his own fan club :P

Sorata
March 09, 2008, 10:42 AM
One Piece has the most unic cast of main characters and because of that is difficult to choose just one, but my vote goes to Zoro, he was allways my favorite character but after this arc that oppinion is definitive:)

DRAGON-PEIN-SAMA
May 19, 2008, 10:33 AM
Who is your fav straw hat member?? And state reasons.

Mine is Roronoa Zoro, cuz hes not talkative, doesnt get involved in other ppls businesses, respects luffy and hes strong.

Merged with a similar thread.

zelllogan
May 19, 2008, 03:00 PM
I don't have a fav straw hat member. The reason is that each of them are balancing each other. Since chopper is there, the liar effect with Usopp was multiplied. Since Robin is there, ero-sanji was multiplied ...Straw hats are a well balanced group.

Dice
May 19, 2008, 04:11 PM
Well since I like swordfights I'll vote Zoro. Besides I like his character and his will to survive (to win) although other character share this charactertrade.

wismoney
May 19, 2008, 05:24 PM
I voted for Franky

just because to create so many different inventions must make him pretty creative

KnuckleheadedNinja
May 19, 2008, 10:12 PM
usopp because of his comic reliefs.

Rokuubi
May 22, 2008, 03:53 PM
i know it's stereotypical but its always gonna be Luffy with me he's just sooo intresting lol and he cracks me up so much

Stop
May 23, 2008, 12:19 AM
It has to be my man usopp because his comic relief. I'm looking forward to his fight with that other sniper.

Nin-Kaizen
May 23, 2008, 07:38 AM
Zorro rules the word^^hes so cool and extremly strong wow fantastic.
And I love swords^^hehe. So he had an advantage

kaizokumarcee
May 23, 2008, 05:18 PM
Voted for Franky.

We have a lot of resemblance. :p

sharingan_kakashi
May 24, 2008, 10:36 AM
Voted for Franky.

We have a lot of resemblance. :p

you are 7 feet tall and made of metal?

KnuckleheadedNinja
May 24, 2008, 04:28 PM
zoro the swordman of course. Not only is the strongest crew member, he is also willing to give up his life and goals to help luffy achieve his goal.

kaizokumarcee
May 24, 2008, 06:28 PM
you are 7 feet tall and made of metal?

Well, not yet. :p
But you got to know the meaning of resemblance.
The dictionary won't bite you.

Glokta
May 31, 2008, 03:31 PM
Yeah yeah so Zoro is badass to the core but so is luffy. AND he is funny.

Luffy makes one piece. If Zoro died against Kuma it would have been a disaster but the SH's could have pulled through it. If luffy had died...

kkck
May 31, 2008, 09:57 PM
I voted for zoro but I like luffy just the same. They both panw and even though bith of them are very dumb, they somehow manage to make good decitions and speak with sence when the time comes. As for my least favorite member I'd have to say Usopp. I have hated him since he abandoned the crew for such a stupid reason. I know he was sorry for it buy I still hate him. He sometimes is funny but overall I hate his fighting stile :).

igotthegoods
May 31, 2008, 11:06 PM
Yeah yeah so Zoro is badass to the core but so is luffy. AND he is funny.

Luffy makes one piece. If Zoro died against Kuma it would have been a disaster but the SH's could have pulled through it. If luffy had died...

well sure, but this thread isn't a debate over who is the most important character to the story, which we can all agree is luffy. it's just about personal opinion and favorites :)

if luffy's your favorite, great. he's awesome! but zoro still rocks my socks :love

Sachsenhesse
June 05, 2008, 11:03 AM
usopp o.o/

the pirate king in the near future ^^

Navid.
June 05, 2008, 02:12 PM
Ah, this is a hard one... I would say for me its between Luffy, Zoro and Nami.

If I HAD to choose it would probably be Zoro.

predsfan
June 05, 2008, 09:40 PM
For me it came down to 3 people. Luffy, for the obvious reasons (strong, hilarious, awesome), Sanji, because he is the ultimate pervert and I have really liked all of his fights, and Chopper, just because in his small form he is the pinnacle of cuteness (just watch the Chopperman special episode of One Piece and you will know what I am talking about).

I had to vote for Luffy, though, because he is just getting slaughtered by Zoro in the poll :grin.

Shiro-kun
June 06, 2008, 01:20 AM
Between Luffy, Zoro and Robin

Since Robin had the least votes i picked her :tem

endless_dream
June 07, 2008, 09:31 AM
Hmmm...it's a tough choice to make but my vote goes to Luffy ^-^

I like the rest of the crew for various reason like:
Zoro: his sense of direction and his style of naming his attacks (eg. onigiri)
Nami: her love for money...and her weapon of choice...u-u
Usopp: too hilarious for words and his fights are actually the funniest among the strawhats' fights
Sanji: the way he acts and his fights are usually the most interesting.
Chopper: cute...
Robin: the way she comments on certain things...
Franky: his overreactiveness...
Brook: his character and I like his fighting style.

JuraquilleMihawk
June 12, 2008, 09:52 AM
===> "ERhmm..i would like to say Roronoa...since i've beat him once.."

knivez
June 13, 2008, 06:06 AM
YOHOHOOHOHHOOEJ

Brook all the way

KnuckleheadedNinja
June 14, 2008, 06:21 PM
for this weak ussop is my favorite. Him knocking Roswald out with his butt was priceless.

Vetinari clone
June 21, 2008, 03:00 AM
Luffy Is King!!!!!! i love his world view and his devotion to his nakama and his dream. his simplicity and his occasional flashes of genius and feeling.

i also love zorro cause well firstly he is out of all of them by far the most loyal to luffy which is a big plus in my book. also i love his past like ya know his drive it's great stuff brought several tears to my eyes. :crying

Tenryuken
December 03, 2008, 03:38 PM
I voted Zoro cuz he's my favorite with Robin but she never fight at full strenght.

toxun
December 04, 2008, 04:20 AM
Hmm, Luffy is gonna be the one, because he's got all the chick :p. He got chick who's another people who can dream of. But Usopp chick is cute too :). Poor Sanji!

Jaggerjack
December 04, 2008, 02:52 PM
Very difficult b/c I like them all. I'd say, though, that my favorite is Luffy. I'm partial to the brawler-type characters. Second favorite would be either Nami or Robin (I can't choose between them...)

Gecko Moria
December 06, 2008, 05:28 AM
Luffy hands down
Owns everyone and makes me laugh

bittman
December 08, 2008, 07:01 PM
Luffy, because he's the protagonist. Usually, if the protagonist doesn't win, something has gone wrong.

Don't know why he's not winning in this poll ~_^ I guess forum people dream more of being cool rather than idiotic. I'd rather be idiotic.

Tenryuken
December 09, 2008, 02:25 AM
Zoro is lil' bit idiotic sometimes.
Even Luffy said it couple of times and beside Buggy I don't remember anybody else being called idiot by Luffy.

hasin
January 13, 2009, 06:31 PM
so what are the top two crew members' priorities?
Luffy: meat :) - becoming the prite king - nakama - friends&family
Zoro: captain's dreams - own dreams
for those who value fun most in a manga choose Luffy
for those who value pride most choose Zoro

Tenryuken
January 13, 2009, 06:48 PM
Usopp is also lot of fun, maybe even only fun.

squaresalt
January 19, 2009, 03:51 AM
My favorite was Robin, but i love all of them also ><

Franky Px666
January 22, 2009, 07:33 PM
I love them all, but luffy is my most favorite among the sh, next is zoro, then franky, robin etc.

c0nflikt
January 23, 2009, 01:14 PM
My favorite is zorro because everything that is great about him makes it even greater that he serves luffy oh so loyally, Even though luffy should be my favorite when zorro decides to speak i get excited and how he responds when luffy is actually making decisions is just so epic.

neomaster121
January 26, 2009, 11:56 AM
My favorite is zorro because everything that is great about him makes it even greater that he serves luffy oh so loyally, Even though luffy should be my favorite when zorro decides to speak i get excited and how he responds when luffy is actually making decisions is just so epic.

yea i have to agree
Zoro's role as first mate in the crew especially when it comes to the big things i guess thats why he's still leading the poll

he counters luffy so well

funny not so serious captain to serious yet easy to get lost first mate

Bugzee
August 06, 2010, 12:10 PM
It’s hard to choose just one...but it has to be Zoro (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X9O-qxDCHc). Brook and Sogeking (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUc9FlUP-7g) :shakefist are awesome too! :thumbs

Lu lu la la lu~

Wisshard
August 06, 2010, 01:24 PM
It's a tough call, I like the quirks and odd habits of the whole crew, from the naivety of Chopper (way to go Chopper Mask!) to Luffy's unyielding tenacity to Zoro's arrogance (more arrogant than God!) and lack of any resemblance of sense of direction etc.

But I have to choose Sanji as my favorite. He is a man amongst men as he has proven time and time again, and he just crack me up with his quirks. :amuse
His fighting style is cool as well, though Oda tend not to be give him as much spotlight (as long fights) as Luffy and Zoro, and he has proven to have a strategic mind.

"I wasn't born to make friends with the ladies!!! I was born to love them...I was born a man!!!" - Sanji, a ladies man.

chess4
August 06, 2010, 04:16 PM
Hands down its the muthaf*cking king of snipers. Usopp is one of the best snipers in the one piece word but he doesn't know it. When he finally gets over his self doubt he will be the king of snipers. Can't wait to see when he meets his father

frontaLobotomy
August 06, 2010, 06:26 PM
I voted Zoro, as that was my impulse choice. Although, I'm a huge fan of Sanji, as he cooks food and loves the ladies, can't do much better than that.. Unless you're a badass swordsman with a poor sense of direction, of course.

anaskr
August 08, 2010, 01:02 AM
lol the poll result says its all !! Roronoa Zoro all the way :) he rocks he is bad ass... non fearing.. devilish.. kind hearted.. just perfect ! i wish one piece was real lol.. i would have loved to be him :P

ShinobiWrath
August 08, 2010, 02:31 AM
I'm not surprised too many people didn't vote3 Franky, that guy's too much. Regardless, I fell in love with his personality with a DON! Plus he's very handy, not that the rest aren't but I think he's one you'd like to take with you on a trip in case you get lost :3

c0nflikt
August 17, 2010, 09:14 PM
I like zoro, i'm obsessed with training arcs, and his whole adventure has been a large training arc, he is always using new moves and strengthening himself not to mention he's a perfect first mate for luffy.

chrizzl
September 07, 2010, 07:28 AM
i voted brook because i find him contiously funny
but if not brook it would be nami just for the part in stong world where she was scared and they found out how much money was involved and was like were going priceless

Psyren Dante
September 08, 2010, 11:30 AM
Definitely Sanji since he can kick butt without the help of a weapon or a devil fruit. And being a great strategist. That's what makes him badass in my eyes.

Poneglyph420
September 08, 2010, 07:08 PM
I really wish we could vote for two..

I personally like Sanji as a male character, and based on his morals.
But... Like Robin.. Really like (But not in a totally hentai way..)

Shmeh.

Kaiten
September 08, 2010, 07:11 PM
I voted Franky. He cracks me up. Some of my favorite post-war moments have all been his: The thumbs up after blowing Vegapunks lab and the "sacred burning beast of Baldimore".

El-Thor
September 08, 2010, 08:13 PM
This is a tough choice. I'm torn between Sanji/Zoro and Robin. Honestly, I like the entire crew and all the shenanigans they go through, but as a character I would choose either Sanji or Robin.

HMMMM.... I vote Sanji ! Please don't turn into an okama !!!!

Uriel
September 10, 2010, 01:37 PM
Nami.

A very human-ish character, that has evolved trough the story and even got a power She ignores. Badass and strong people in OP world is by tons! But someone with her skills (The ones that will lead the crew to One Piece, not a minor fact) and her knowledge is even rarer than people with strong punches.

I also love how much people sees in her things that she doesn't see. It's fascinating the fact that everyone thinks she's damn so valuable and She just try to be a good assistant.

For me one of the best made character by Oda.

PS: Don't get me wrong, I think all Mugiwaras are awesome. I can't believe how Oda pulled out a crew in which 100% of the members I actually LOVE and are in my top20 characters.

Antillio
October 18, 2010, 06:52 PM
Roronoa Zoro, i'm a big fan of the tag team zoro & sanji but the swords and his looks is why zoro wins for me, especially now he has that badass scar on his face.

THM Nindo
October 18, 2010, 06:55 PM
I guess it would go about that way...

Zoro
Nami
Luffy
Ussop
Sanji
Franky
Brooke
Robin
Chopper

Not too sure, though...
I just wrote them really fast without thinking...

But my two favorites are Zoro and Nami for sure.

Just to make it clear... I like all of them...
It's not because Robin and Chopper are at the end that I don't like them...

I just like them less than the others.

zelllogan
October 23, 2010, 01:24 PM
Sanji is my fav strawhat for several reasons:
- he is a gentleman ... too much of a gentleman
- His weakness to women is hilarious as well as his rivalry with Zoro
- He is smart and saved the crew many times.
- I've never seen such a fighting style :D

In fact, I think if you do the following formula: "Battle's value + Outside Battle's value" , Sanji would rank first among strawhats.

BoobsMakeMeHappy
August 02, 2011, 04:22 PM
imagine being a normal person among "monsters " and able to hold your own................not to metion being the best sharpshooter alive ussops my guy

ErosVp
August 02, 2011, 10:32 PM
Franky is the best! I'm mechanical engineer, so i Franky's speciality and he is funny, sensible, a man with a don!!
It is hard to choose anyone... so brief top 5: Franky, Sanji, Luffy, Zoro, Ussop, Chooper.

Anduren
August 04, 2011, 07:54 PM
All the strawhats are lovable in their own unique ways. For example, Luffy for his simple minded harmless childish/selfish nature which I think is hilarious. Chopper for his quirky reactions to compliments and the way he hides, not to mention his foul mouth with a kiddy voice (wonder how his voice will be after the time-skip).

Anyways, Zori would be my favorite :). I enjoy watching his moody/sour temper (like when he ran into the Tenryubito), competitiveness against anyone he considers a challenge (usually Sanji), and his dark sense of humor (though Robin is best for that). Him being a fantasista hasn't gotten old yet either, unlike Sanji's nosebleeds.... although its great how he's turned the tables since the time-skip and using that as a prod against Sanji. He definitely has a well made character matched along with a great voice in the anime.

matzik1212
August 07, 2011, 09:22 AM
my favorite is luffy and his baka side :D but of course i also like the others ....actually i could say i like zoro at the same lvl i like luffy , they make a great combo of a captain and vice-captain :D

Kyo3ooo
August 09, 2011, 04:50 AM
Franky is the best! I'm mechanical engineer, so i Franky's speciality and he is funny, sensible, a man with a don!!
It is hard to choose anyone... so brief top 5: Franky, Sanji, Luffy, Zoro, Ussop, Chooper.

Those are six :D

Anyways, Zoro FTW for obvious reasons.

zelllogan
August 09, 2011, 07:12 AM
Given the results, Zoro is One Piece's Sasuke. I'm not sure it's good for Zoro :).
The favourite character in one piece & in naruto is a really strong, quiet, arrogant, devil-like son of a bitch ...
But at least, Zoro won't turn into a parody of a vilain ...

MochiRoll
November 09, 2011, 03:38 AM
Luffy

I love all the Mugiwaras. It's true genius of Oda to create this team of awesome individuals you'll find it hard to choose who'll be your favorite. But I still go for Luffy. He's my consistent favorite. He's been my favorite from the start and many years later, he's still is. That just goes to show how wonderful the character is.

M3J
May 20, 2012, 11:01 PM
It's so hard to choose, but I'd have to say Luffy. He's extremely hilarious, but his outlook on life is pretty awesome. I also love how he fights for his friends, gaining strength and working hard to protect them. So many epic moments have had Luffy involved somehow, whether it's Luffy throwing injured Zoro to fight Arlong or him telling Robin to say she wants to sail with them and getting Usopp to burn the flag.

Doraku
May 29, 2012, 02:16 PM
Can't choose between Luffy and Zoro :hip. It's because I love their personalities. For Luffy, I love how easy going he is. and for Zoro it's because even though he's always serious, his stupid action can be funnier than Luffy's stupid action. :XD