luffy gear 2nd.

Highseas7
February 16, 2008, 08:00 PM
ah it ok wats so great about it?
[hr]
j/k

Wale
February 16, 2008, 09:50 PM
The strength, the speed and the vision himself. The Gear 2 is one of the most specacular techniques that we may have seen in One Piece. My favourite technique was Zoro's Asura.

SoulReaporKoul
February 16, 2008, 09:52 PM
Sanji's is my favorite style of fighting Hands Down (Or in Pocket ;) ). He just looks so cool wearing a suit with a cig in his mouth and hands in his pockets while kicking away at the enemy. I also love the fact that he follows a strict code to never hit a woman and never use his hands for violence. Zorro is pretty cool too but it's somewhat exaggerated (the way he uses three swords). Luffy's style is just hilarious not as cool as Sanji's or Zorro's, but I love that one scene when Luffy first shows off Gear 2nd and he has that serious expression on his face with smoke coming out of him, other than that he is too comedic a fighter (not as much as Ussop though)

Absolutio
February 21, 2008, 07:13 AM
I love luffy's the most. There are many awesome scenes that shows luffy's excelent fighting style, starting from luffy vs. morgan the axe, and also luffy vs. the 1000 marines in enies lobby, and marine vs. blueno. =D

Freakzin
February 21, 2008, 07:25 AM
you mean luffy vs blueno , just pointin it out,
i also have luffy as my favorite fighting style, he sure can deliver that heavy punch i wait for

Absolutio
February 21, 2008, 10:17 AM
i think that this page shows how badass luffy is:
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/383/14-15/

Highseas7
February 21, 2008, 01:01 PM
ur right luffy's is just to good but one of my favorites and less known is choppers he has a great style but never really uses it to the best of his ability

Highseas7
March 01, 2008, 10:32 PM
it Keeps naggin at the back of my head but i just have to get it out does anyone else thibnk that brooke's fighting stlye is GREAT!! Fencing is so masterfull and his is a weapon breaking technique machine if he was stronger around zoro's realm then him and zoro would make a sick combo my question is here what do others what is your favirote type of sword style's santoryu ? Fencing? etc?