PDA

View Full Version : Life The Pet/Animal Thread!

Pages : [1] 2

Gold Knight
January 10, 2006, 04:24 AM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c220/Firu-Kun/NarutoShu.jpg

Three guesses who here will most likely love this thread!

Anyway, I guess I'm just feeling bored today. So here you guys go... this is a pic of my cat, Topper. :thumbs

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/GoldKnight00/Internet%20Pics/DSC01991Small.jpg

Anyone else?

Anax
January 10, 2006, 06:49 AM
GK... you r u l e!! Topper is awesome!! As soon as my father comes back I'll try to dig up some pics of my dead cat Σουρδουμουγδουλίτσα (my mom named her :sweat ). Normally I'd be getting another pet, but ever since my cat died I couldn't imagine of keeping any animals indoors... they are meant to live out there in the open! In our previous neighboorhood we fed 24 cats, among them 16 regulars and around 8 that would enter the house at least once a day :tem However, no one cat was kept inside the house, they just came in when they felt like it :tem

I'll edit the post as soon as I find pics of my cat :tem

Martin
January 10, 2006, 07:09 AM
thihi fluffy cat xD

I'll try and see if i can find a picture of my dog later on :P

Gold Knight
January 10, 2006, 08:10 AM
Topper is awesome!! As soon as my father comes back I'll try to dig up some pics of my dead cat Σουρδουμουγδουλίτσα (my mom named her)

I LoL'ed at that XD

What does Σουρδουμουγδουλίτσα mean! And 24 cats??? Whoa!

Anyway, looking forward to pics of your pets, Anax and Martin. ;)

Meijin no Kori
January 10, 2006, 11:41 AM
I have a cat named Purr. But I don't have the recources to get a picture of her uploaded right now. If I do manage to get a picture of her on my computer, I'll let you know.

KOLE
January 10, 2006, 01:27 PM
I don't have any pictures of them yet, but I have two japanese quail's :)

Dragonzair
January 10, 2006, 01:52 PM
*cough*

>___>

We use to have 5 fishes. And me and my brother named them after Harry Potter characters. *dies from embarrasment* But as time went by, and we bought more fishes, we decided to name them nicknames from the type of fish they were. XD

We had:
2 gold fishes *both died*
2 Guramis (sp?)*one died*
2 Angel Fishes*both died and I loved them the most :crying*
2 Janitor fishes *the tiny one died T_T*
2 guppies *both died and theywere so cute*
2 fishes, of which type I cannot remember. (read: my brother is the fishy expert) *both died too*

Yes. Basically, we only have two fishes left. TT__________TT

No, we weren't ignorant of them. It's just that they were sensitive to certain stuff like, spray can smells and all. You know, bad air. Also, the Gold Fish died due to over feeding. TT______TT It was soo sayd. Because the Angel Fish was trying to pick it's dead body up the next day.

I'm so emo about our dead fishes. *blows nose*

Also, over the years, we seem to always help pigeons hurt on the street and we bring them home. The first one died the next day because it was cold in our balcony TT______TT. The second one was sent free once we fixed it's wings. ^_^

And the third one, was okay the next day, so we sent it free. Then suddenly, the next day, it appeared on our balcony again! :nuts We fed it for five days, until it never came back....

Okay, back to happy stuff.

I'm not posting pictures of my fishes. I'm going to post pics of Herbie and Pepsi. ^_^ Two cats from the UK. They belong to our relatives there. ^_^

Gold Knight
January 10, 2006, 05:11 PM
DZ, that's a soap opera-like life for pets you got there ^_^;;

My dad also had fishes - quite a number of different varieties too. We used to have two aquariums, one for small fishes and one for really big fishes - including a couple of angelfish that grew to be HUGE. He'd read up on how to take care of fishes and he did an excellent job - most of these fish didn't die for many years. He took very good care of the aquariums and never forgot to feed them, etc.

However when I was dealing with college and wasn't able to help, my dad had been getting old and tired and one time he took too long on cleaning the aquariums and most of the fishes died in the barrel, including the angelfish (though they've both lived a looooong happy life, I guess). Ever since, he's only worried about the big aquarium ( we put the smaller one away ) and we don't have as many fishes as we used to before. We do have a new pair of angelfish, though. ^_^

Anax
January 11, 2006, 03:56 AM
Ok, um recent investigation showed that any pics of my dead cat have been scanned and the scanned isn't functioning quite well at the time. However, I'd like to share with you the pictures of my aunt's cats! They are so cute, and one of them is a tabby with mixed/ashy color that I just love (aun't call him "Riri" which kinda means less than "dattebayo").

@GK --> Σουρδουμουγδουλίτσα is first of all a hypochoristic (yup, that'd be the Greek word, hope you understand it :sweat ) the name normally would be: Σουρδουμούγδουλη, which means "clumsy" (at least the way Thalia said it, and she's the only person I've heard use the word :sweat  ). The origins of the word elude me, thouh quite possibly not even the best dictionary has such a word... I don't even think it's Greek, but oh, well...

[u]Pronounciations:
Σουρδουμουγδουλίτσα -> Sur-thoo-moo-w'thoo-lee-cha (n. female)
Σουρδουμούγδουλη -> Sur-thoo-moo-w'thoo-lee (adj. can be used as a n., female)

[u]attention

the [w'thoo] is supposed to sound like "w" in "wave" or "world" combined with "th" in "there" and "those", like [w][th] and then [oo], I just put the apostrophe there to make it easier for your eyes/brains (cultural gap et cetera).

Last note: all [oo], {u}, [ou] sound like {u} in "put", which means they are not elongated, I just used [oo] over {u} in some cases so as not to confuse you further... Sheesh, it's a weird word in Greek and English alike :tem

@GK --> When I and a lot of hearing people I know of (I'm afraid to say "all hearing people") see a word in an alphabet they don't know, they cannot read it because they don't know the sound of it and that kind of makes things complicated for their brain (since as I have said before, when hearing people see a word they actually hear their own voice say it in their head). So, what's the case for you seeing Σουρδουμουγδουλίτσα and not knowing it?

EDIT/ Major typo up there, the pics have not been scanned!

Gold Knight
January 11, 2006, 04:47 AM
Surthoomoow'thoolee ;D

That seems to have a catty sound to it, just by looking at it...

Anax, initially as seeing a letter in a foreign alphabet that I didn't know - I was so used to my own alphabet that it'd be something of a shock to see something different from the 26 letters, and my brain wouldn't accept understanding it.

But after going through college and also recently learning a few basic words in foreign languages from friends that involved different letters from English, (especially Portuguese, Norwegian and Finnish words from friends), and also after learning a little bit of Korean and Japanese, I've gotten used to it.

I think most deaf people are actually under such pressure to understand all the underlying sounds of our language and getting familiar with them, that if we ever had reason to learn and understand foreign letters, we'd probably be more up to the challenge. But I guess it'd depend on the person and how well their brain can process languages (some are better at it than others, of course).

Anyway, why don't you create a Greek Language thread in Languages forum, Anax? You sound like you'd be a good teacher and as an art history major one of the few languages I'd really be anxious in learning is Greek, too. At least as far as reading it (since I don't think I'll ever be able to pronounciate MY own language perfectly, much less yours...)

Miso
January 13, 2006, 05:13 AM
*cough*

>___>

We use to have 5 fishes. And me and my brother named them after Harry Potter characters. *dies from embarrasment* But as time went by, and we bought more fishes, we decided to name them nicknames from the type of fish they were. XD

We had:
2 gold fishes *both died*
2 Guramis (sp?)*one died*
2 Angel Fishes*both died and I loved them the most :crying*
2 Janitor fishes *the tiny one died T_T*
2 guppies *both died and theywere so cute*
2 fishes, of which type I cannot remember. (read: my brother is the fishy expert) *both died too*

Yes. Basically, we only have two fishes left. TT__________TT

:blink Dude, you surely have no luck with your pets :darn Poor one!

I've got a cat which is called Molly. At the moment she's lying on my lap and purrs. :) Well, isn't that typical?
I posted a pic in the hangout thread already but well :sweatdrop... here it is again.
The ultimate photo (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20294011/)

Leen
January 14, 2006, 12:37 AM
:blink Dude, you surely have no luck with your pets :darn Poor one!

I've got a cat which is called Molly. At the moment she's lying on my lap and purrs. :) Well, isn't that typical?
I posted a pic in the hangout thread already but well :sweatdrop... here it is again.
The ultimate photo (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20294011/)

Great cat. :hug I never really like pets but some of the pets really rule.

Gold Knight
January 14, 2006, 12:41 AM
Yes, your cat rocks, Miso :D

bebong
January 14, 2006, 12:59 AM
I got hamsters.....LOL they're *cute*

Miso
January 14, 2006, 01:46 AM
Great cat. :hug I never really like pets but some of the pets really rule.

Yes, your cat rocks, Miso :D

*blush thx much! I'll tell her! :tem

Anax
January 14, 2006, 03:53 PM
Hamsters? I used to have two, named them Chip and Dale :eyeroll
That was a long time ago and they gave birth to dozens and dozens but in the end only one (of the very first offspring too) was a) kept by my parents b) treated the way it should be (i.e. unleased upon the house for some hours every night and c) the most loved (we used to call him "Speedy" :D

bebong
January 15, 2006, 12:42 AM
So they're dead??? Chip and Dale...LOL a fitting name

Gold Knight
January 16, 2006, 11:44 PM
Hamster yaoi? Sheesh... XD

Well, one must've been a female to give birth to baby hamsters. :amuse

Anax
January 18, 2006, 11:46 PM
For one, I was too young to even consider yaoi, though I kinda revolted at first since the female got to be named Dale... The funny thing is, one of the first offspring was called "Chipuka", which in Greek is a female hypochoristic and an attempt at assimilating the foreign name "Chip". Generally, adding an "a" in the end should have made the name female (and awful sounding as well) though with wiser addition of the other letters it was both better sounding and a hypocoristic (which people like anyway, for friends, familly and pets).

overjojojojo
January 19, 2006, 09:56 AM
http://img460.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pets0pu.jpg

umm, for some reason, when i made this i put the wrong ages...
jayjay is actually 16
maya is actually 5
we dont know how old angel is because she was a street cat

Gold Knight
January 19, 2006, 11:14 AM
That's a lot of pets, OverJo :p

Pretty cool.

overjojojojo
January 19, 2006, 11:47 AM
3 cats and a dog is alot? lol okay, thnx :P

Unknown-sab
January 19, 2006, 12:30 PM
<_<
>_>

I have... Three dogs (used to be four but we just gave away one of them ;_; ) two cats, and two rats. I never realized until now that we don't have as many animals as we used to O_o I don't have any pictures of them on this computer... but if anyone wants ta see them I wouldn't mind taking pictures and posting them (I mean I JUST got a digital camera for christmas ^_^*)

And all the other pictures of peoples pets so far look cute~

Gold Knight
January 22, 2006, 01:10 AM
^ Hi unregistered guest, how were you able to post here? ... could you please register here and let either me or njt know through PM what exactly you did to be able to post here? It's supposed to be that only registered members can post here, but you somehow got past that. o_O

Anax
January 28, 2006, 08:31 AM
@ Over+(Jo x 4) --> Your dog is well... ok... for a dog. Your cats though are fantastic! They are so magnitizing to the eye, I just want to reach through the screen and pet them! (Gee, I think this obsession of mine is starting to have weird complications... maybe I should have my brain looked at :err )

Tamerlane
April 15, 2006, 11:37 PM
A cute picture of my bunny when he was just a baby. *cuddles* He is soooo cute! :amuse

http://www.randumbness.net/pics/hazel-rah.jpg

MeanderingSoul
April 16, 2006, 04:09 AM
i have two cats who are irreperably mentally damaged XP but i love them anyways XD

Ayah
April 16, 2006, 04:28 AM
Right now, my family and I have 2 dogs and a rabbit.

Here's one of our dogs. His name is Carl. He's a Lhasa Apso and is 3 years old. I got him as a birthday present from my mom. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/ayahenna/carl14.jpg

Here's our other dog. His name is Mickey and he's a 2 year old Shih Tzu. My sister bought him because she wanted a dog of her own.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/ayahenna/mickey.jpg

Finally, here's our rabbit. I believe my brother named her Vea (he never says her name outright). She's over a year old now. We used to have a male rabbit with her but he died.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/ayahenna/blackrabbit.jpg

MeanderingSoul
April 16, 2006, 04:50 AM
A cute picture of my bunny when he was just a baby.  *cuddles* He is soooo cute! :amuse

OMG! SO ADORABLE! I WANT TO CUDDLE IT! XD

eQuek
April 16, 2006, 04:02 PM
^ Hi unregistered guest, how were you able to post here? ... could you please register here and let either me or njt know through PM what exactly you did to be able to post here?  It's supposed to be that only registered members can post here, but you somehow got past that.  o_O

GK... PWNED! :p

Anyways... I had two cats but they're dead now. The older one, the mother, was named Miska and the child (male) was named Minos. I think Minos, the name not the cat :p, came from some old myth with some minotaurs or something like that...
I've got atleast one photo of Minos, somewhere. I'll upload it later

Currently I've got a parrot named Jazz, which later became Jazzy and then Jatu. I'll take a pic of him later and upload it too. He's kinda aggressive, he is always biting something. But we've been able to teach him some words like "harakka" (crow-like bird), "kakka" (poo), "piirakka" (pie). Everyone that's been with a bird knows that they have to poo often, like once every 15-20 minutes so we've got him (actually, it could be a her. It costs about 5000 kr to check what gender he has. (5000kr is about 500 euros or 651,47 $) to poo when we say "kakka"

Miso
April 16, 2006, 05:07 PM
A cute picture of my bunny when he was just a baby. *cuddles* He is soooo cute! :amuse

Wow. TamTam, your bunny is soooooooo cute! I once also had two little rabbits but they were not as small as yours.

Ayah: your dogs look funny! :D

Brede
April 17, 2006, 04:32 AM
Over the years, we've had quite a number and types of pets. At one time we had a whole tribe of dwarf hamsters. Alas, their life span is not very long...Now, we're left with 2 dogs. The pic on the left is Oreo (she's black and white like the Oreo cookie). We adopted her from the animal shelter about 2 years ago. She had an earthworm for a tail and bald patches on her face and body. The first few days home was so traumatic coz she was so so ill from some virus she picked up at the shelter. Oreo made it and has now grown into a lovely, loving and smart companion. She loves to go for car rides too. So who knows. You might see us whizzing around town one of these days. :p

Miso
April 17, 2006, 04:35 AM
The photo is very funny.
Happy to hear that she found her way from the animal shelter to a loving family.

Brede
April 17, 2006, 05:43 AM
The photo is very funny.
Happy to hear that she found her way from the animal shelter to a loving family.

Thanks Miso, I'm glad she 'adopted' us too

Tamerlane
April 17, 2006, 02:03 PM
Wow. TamTam, your bunny is soooooooo cute! I once also had two little rabbits but they were not as small as yours.

Thanks! Though he may look cute he can be pure evil....yesterday I caught him trying to nibble on the corners of my manga! :scry

Miso
April 17, 2006, 03:48 PM
My rabbit once nibbled an electric cable. Nothing happened to it fortunately. But I myself - ignorant and innocent - wanted to pull the cable out of outlet and got an electric shock. :darn That was horrible.

Tamerlane
April 17, 2006, 04:16 PM
To date the super cute evil bunny has chewed thru 2 cell phone cords and made an attempt at my laptop cord......thank god I caught him though, not to mention that most recent chewing of my books. :notrust

.....of course I get mad at him....then like 2 minutes later, I am like "awwww look at how adorable he is" and I can not stay mad anymore.

=/

Brede
April 18, 2006, 02:37 AM
Tamerlane & Miso: Maybe you can try this thing call Repel-X (or similar stuff) should be available at the Vet or pet shops. You spray it on stuff and it tastes really bitter. Harmless to pets but 'should' discourage pets from chewing or licking. It worked for my dog and stopped her from licking off medication applied to her wound once. Bunnies are so cute tho and i definitely agree that its hard to stay mad at them! :smile-big

Tamerlane
April 18, 2006, 09:20 AM
Actually I have tried that....I sprayed some Bitter Apple on the plants etc. and it is cute when he tries to nibble and it has that on it he just shakes his head and runs away quickly. But it is not something that I want to spray on my books. :s

Brede
April 18, 2006, 10:16 PM
true true..can't imagine a bitter-apple flavoured Naruto. i guess your bunny just likes manga too :smile-big

rykarreolacr
April 21, 2006, 02:49 PM
I currently have 4 dogs (3 of them are Golden Retrievers) and 2 cats.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f199/rykarreolacr/DSCN0430.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f199/rykarreolacr/DSCN0487.jpg

Brede
April 24, 2006, 12:15 AM

aaaaaawwwww, they are soooo cute! Congrats on the happy 'addition' to the family! will u be keeping all the puppies?

rykarreolacr
April 24, 2006, 12:19 AM
aaaaaawwwww, they are soooo cute! Congrats on the happy 'addition' to the family! will u be keeping all the puppies?

He he thanks!!! :grin
We'll keep two of them, the others go to friends!!!

Brede
April 24, 2006, 12:30 AM
He he thanks!!! :grin
We'll keep two of them, the others go to friends!!!

i'm glad you found good homes for them. i always find that the hardest part...had a whole tribe of dwarf hamsters once and boy do they grow fast! my sis and i cried everytime we gave away a baby hamster. :darn

Rampages
April 26, 2006, 11:48 AM
I used to have two parrots but they were stolen... :(

Brede
April 27, 2006, 08:41 AM
what? how did that happen?

Rampages
April 27, 2006, 11:58 AM
I was 5 years old and we used to leave the parrots on the balcony sometimes. One day a bunch of kids got to the roof, found the cage with the birds and ran off with them.

Ayah
April 27, 2006, 12:39 PM
@ Rampages
Sorry to hear about your parrots. Did you search for them or report it to the authorities? Oh wait, you were 5 when that happened :sweat

@ rykar
Congrats on the puppies!

okyatoks
April 27, 2006, 12:45 PM

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f199/rykarreolacr/DSCN0430.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f199/rykarreolacr/DSCN0487.jpg

Really nice!!! They're so adorable!!! :thumbs

rykarreolacr
April 27, 2006, 02:56 PM
Really nice!!! They're so adorable!!! :thumbs

Yeah... almost as adorable as me :grin

@Rampages: That sux bro!!!! I´m sorry for your parrots!

Rampages
April 27, 2006, 05:22 PM
Yeah... almost as adorable as me :grin

@Rampages: That sux bro!!!! I´m sorry for your parrots!

lol no biggie. I used to tease them a lot when I was little. I just hope their new owners treated them well after they took them away..

Brede
April 28, 2006, 12:59 PM
poor you, poor parrots! i hope the parrots bit those boys! :p

Fighting Dreamers
June 10, 2006, 01:43 PM
I have animal...

Dog
Cat (She gets big hair but doctor cutted her hair.. Sadly..)
Cats who view on my house sideout (COOL!)
Many Fish (many fish died then my father bought new fish evey times!)
Many bird, hen, duck and pigon

The cat - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/koaled/photos/PICT2092.jpg
The dog - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/koaled/photos/PICT2051.jpg[br]Posted on: June 10, 2006, 11:34:36 AM_________________________________________________What? It's no edit... sadly...

About my pets

I have dog because If I wanted. His name is Aradied, he was born in London, my uncle hold 2 puppies. His friend wants one puppy, he hold him. Aradied misses him much but now he forgot... I think. He is really annoying and obsessed with me many times. I feel want to bet him leave on July this year....

I have cat, her name is Lolo who has spike hair on her body. Has white, black and brown hair and eyes are yellow. Her hair was drying and the doctor cutted it. And she is always crazy and jumping when she saw flies. So... She's so afraid of dog.

I have many fish, they are always fighting when they are annoying... Crazy :s

I don't know about my bird, hen, duck and pigdon... vV!

Gold Knight
June 10, 2006, 10:00 PM
Cute pets, Dreamer ;)

karasu
June 11, 2006, 02:22 AM
i've always wanted a dog of my own..
but i can't keep em here :(

back in indonesia we had lots of dogs.. several died out of cruelty (1 mutt was beaten by a drunk on the street, she was pregnant!! 2 mutt, 1 rottweiler were snatched by dog-snatchers-with-motorcycles..) we had a couple of dalmatian.. fat ones, we didn't have time to take them to walks..they're just running around themselves at home fattening themselves :( they're real productive.. about 10 to 14 puppies everytime the lady's pregnant.. the male died 2 years ago.. now only the female left, we give the puppies away to people who want (and can take care of naughty dalmatians) them..

Brede
June 12, 2006, 04:26 AM
@Dreamer: your dog is sooo cute! (yes i'm a dog lover) it has a rottweiler's face tho. i'm guessing it has a rottweiler for a dad or a mum?

@karasu: too bad you can't keep pets at the mo. housing regulation or allergy? how bout trying a small pet like a campbell dwarf hamster? they're adorable and most pet stores would provide 'hotel' services for them when you're travelling. BUT warning: very short life span...only max of 2 years

karasu
June 12, 2006, 05:35 AM
hm. i want something to communicate with
hamster's cute..but their memory span lasts 8 seconds or so...

Brede
June 12, 2006, 07:11 AM
lol...yeah. hamsters are a little lacking in that aspect. but definitely more interactive than fishes (no offense to fish lovers) :smile-big

Ayah
June 12, 2006, 08:04 AM
@ Fighting Dreamers
Let me get this straight: is the picture of your cat AFTER her hair was cut? She doesn't look too bad now but I'm guessing she looked better before. Your dog is also cute *loves dogs too*. I don't know if I could handle as many animals as you do, with all those fishes and birds.

@ karasu
I feel sorry about the pregnant dog who was beaten by a drunkard. That was downright cruel! :mad I don't know which to recommend between hamsters and fishes.

karasu
June 12, 2006, 11:54 AM
yeah! when they found the dead body.. her stomach was still moving..
we rushed the dead body to a vet to try to save the babies, but it was too late..
damn those drunks..

@brede: i agree :D i used to have some hamsters too..but as you mention it..their lifespan was too short.. we got too attached to it and when they died, we figure we don't want anymore hamsters..
and also the fact that it's hard to keep their babies...
fact: mommy hammy eat their babies if they smell human on the babies.. possible reason, she figure it's better to die by her and not by anyone else..

imagine this, one day (we didn't know about that fact..we treat the babies like we treat puppies..)
we found some of the babies missing..
and we found a decomposed baby hammy head in her pile of dung..

Brede
June 14, 2006, 03:52 AM
fact: mommy hammy eat their babies if they smell human on the babies.. possible reason, she figure it's better to die by her and not by anyone else..

:sweatdrop yea...same thing happened to our hamsters...and cannibalism isn't just limited to the mommy. we found the hammy's uncle munching on 1 like an oversized french fry...quite turned me off my dinner. the mental image is still stuck in my head to this day! :blink in the end we decided to impose mandatory population control on the hamster community. we separated all the boy hammies from the girls... the other reason was because we ran out of frens to give hammies to... @ayah:interested in a hammy? :eyeroll

LadyHatake
July 27, 2006, 09:54 AM
I have two kitty cats:

Yeti:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/WolfwoodsScarf/HOCKEYCRABTREEFALLSANDBEAVERDEC0501.jpg

Gryffin:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/WolfwoodsScarf/DSC01682.jpg

Ayah
July 31, 2006, 10:44 AM
*wonders if Anax has dwelled this thread recently. He'll be thrilled!*

Your cats are adorable, LadyHatake :amuse I like Yeti's face more though.

LadyHatake
July 31, 2006, 11:44 AM
Thanks. Yeah, Yeti's face is a little more normal, but Gryffin is the love of my life. Plus I have a penchant for flat faced kitties ;) I guess Gryffin's got a face only his mother (me) could love :D

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
July 31, 2006, 02:43 PM
This is a picture of one of my four cats. His name is Angel II, but he's no Angel (since we named him after the vampire). The other three are Buffy, Enrique and Britney. My sister named them, so dont blame me for their weird name. My sister adopted them, all of them are stray kitten but i love them cos i got 4 cats welcoming me home after work. My sister work in another town now, so they're my only companions at home, unless my friends drops by.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2336/0002679hx6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

LadyHatake
July 31, 2006, 04:35 PM
Aw ^^ He's got such pretty eyes!

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
August 01, 2006, 07:43 PM
Well, not when he's hungry and demanding. believe me, he's very demanding when he's hungry or when he wants to be pet. He once woke me up by scratching my nose with his cute yet awfully sharp claws just so i can go get him some food.

LadyHatake
August 01, 2006, 08:29 PM
Well, not when he's hungry and demanding. believe me, he's very demanding when he's hungry or when he wants to be pet. He once woke me up by scratching my nose with his cute yet awfully sharp claws just so i can go get him some food.

lol. Sounds like my cat Gryffin. He's such a pig. ^^ He loves to eat, but he's actually not fat. Just fluffy. But if he wants a treat or something while I'm asleep he'll jump on my bed and lay on my neck/face until I get up and give him a treat. He's got me trained XD.

rennokun
August 02, 2006, 04:39 AM
i love Dog i got a puppy st bernard 3 month old

LadyHatake
August 02, 2006, 12:46 PM
Aw ^^ I love St. Bernard's. They're really sweet, strong and loyal. And fluffy, which is a major plus to me :) But they get super big.

ILUVATAR
August 02, 2006, 02:06 PM
i once had a dog. his name was Leonidas (i'll edit the post to put a picture later :D ) he was very cute when he was a puppy..... they all are :rofl but when he grew older he suddenly got such....heavy "hair" that he looked like a sheep :rofl when we didn't take him for a haircut XD

i always loved cats though, when i'll start leaving in my own house i'll have a cat. i promised that to myself :)
AND THAT'S THE CAT OF MY LIFE :D
http://www.sitevip.net/garfield/images/index_img.jpg

LadyHatake
August 02, 2006, 07:20 PM
A sheep!? :rofl

^^ Garfield's the best. He's so funny.

rennokun
August 02, 2006, 08:29 PM
Aw ^^ I love St. Bernard's. They're really sweet, strong and loyal. And fluffy, which is a major plus to me :) But they get super big.

i know when i first got him he 5 kg in 2month he's already 15kg but he's still super cute the doctor said hes gona be 60kg in 1 yr old wont be able to carry him anymore :scry

LadyHatake
August 02, 2006, 08:57 PM
i know when i first got him he 5 kg in 2month he's already 15kg but he's still super cute the doctor said hes gona be 60kg in 1 yr old wont be able to carry him anymore :scry

He gained 10 kg in 2 months?? Wow! They are pretty big, though. At least when he's big you can use him to keep you warm during cold winter nights :)

rennokun
August 02, 2006, 09:45 PM
He doesnt even eat that much i though :notrust but hes grown so quickly

True but in Australia the winter is not cold at all

LadyHatake
August 02, 2006, 10:43 PM
He doesnt even eat that much i though :notrust but hes grown so quickly

True but in Australia the winter is not cold at all

He's probably going to be more muscle than fat. :)

Didn't realize you lived in Australia. ^^ Well, he'll still be a good companion :) Just make sure to keep your house cool because with all that fur he could easily get over heated

Gold Knight
August 16, 2006, 12:08 PM
These are some awesome cats you got there Katy <3

Cool cat too, Gin ;)

I'm gonna have to tell Anax aka "Cat Man" about this thread sooner or later. Didn't realize it's been getting so much catty love. Heh.

Verena
August 16, 2006, 01:03 PM
Cat that hates me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/Verena/sammy2.jpg (yeah it's blurry- sorry)

Pathetically dull dog.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/Verena/Kes.jpg

Crazy fluffy dog.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/Verena/Abi.jpg

I do have an evil rabbit (she growls and bites O.O) but there are no pics of her.

Rampages
August 16, 2006, 02:57 PM
Cute pets :)

Except the middle one

Vegitto
August 18, 2006, 03:46 PM
Check http://www.anaphista.nl for ours :).

rennokun
August 19, 2006, 09:21 AM
Jst got Black labrador retrivor so cute :XD

LadyHatake
August 19, 2006, 11:01 AM
Check http://www.anaphista.nl for ours :).

They're so cute!!!!! Aw ^^ They remind me of my kitties ^^

Jst got Black labrador retrivor so cute :XD

Are your Lab and St. Bernard getting along?

BlueChild
August 20, 2006, 01:57 PM
i have two guinea pigs, Bonny (brown) and Roxy (black/brown).

Bonny & Roxy 6 months ago
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l291/BlueChild87/P1010013.jpg

Bonny & Roxy now
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l291/BlueChild87/BonnyRoxy.jpg

ILUVATAR
August 20, 2006, 04:28 PM
^^ aaaaaw so cute :amuse

Brede
August 22, 2006, 10:05 PM
@ Blue: the guineas are so cute! how often do you have to clean out their cage?

BlueChild
August 23, 2006, 07:39 AM
not very often, once a week :)

rennokun
August 24, 2006, 04:05 AM
Are your Lab and St. Bernard getting along?

Not really cause my st bernard its a jealous type and the lab its smaller so the labrador kidda gets bully :p they get along soon enough hopefully

LadyHatake
August 26, 2006, 08:05 PM
Not really cause my st bernard its a jealous type and the lab its smaller so the labrador kidda gets bully :p they get along soon enough hopefully

Aw ^^ They'll grow to like each other. Or at least tolerate each other XD

When I got my younger cat, Gryffin, he always got picked on by the older one, Yeti. they still play fight from time to time, and if he messes with her then she'll hiss at him, but they get along fairly well.

Aladar
January 14, 2007, 12:13 PM
Well, i have a turtle :D ..he's pretty funny, everytime he bites my legs and shoes.. :)) i had some photos, but i really don't know where they are anymore.. v_v

rhapsody blue
January 14, 2007, 09:08 PM
I have two chiihuahuas. They used to belong to my neighbor but we took care of them when she was in the hospital, battling cancer. When she died, her family gave them to us. Anyway, the pictures...

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/Picture019.jpg
Chi chi

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/101_0833.jpg
Rocco

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/101_0851.jpg
Happy doggies!

Aladar
January 15, 2007, 01:37 AM
Ah, Rocco with ribbon is cute~!

~Lilium~
April 10, 2007, 03:53 PM
There doesn't seem to be a pet thread around here... :( So i decided to make one, cuz pets are the best!!!! :XD :love

So basically u just put down the pets u have or had *had cuz i just got rid of mine... :scry*
Don't forget to show their pics!!!!! (if u have any):XD

I have *use to have... :scry* 2 cats!!!!
Friskie and Mittens! the white one is friskie and the gray one is mittens!
here are their pics!!! The ones in my sig and avatar is friskie btw
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/6628/frismitthangingd0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

I used to have other pets too when i was younger like hamsters, turtles, bunnies, birds and stuff... but all of them died... :crying

Paper
April 16, 2007, 11:34 AM
i have an Arowana (6yrs old...about 1 1/4 ft long)...and i get new guppies every week...for some reason they keep on vanishing....i also have a homosexual shitsu... nastly little dodger keeps on mounting my cousins dog (who is also male)

i used to have a few gold fish, angel fish, janitor fish, african chiclids, oscars, fighitng fish, a turtle, a chicken- all died...the chicken i ate.....i was rasing it for that purpose anyway......

@yay- aw....what happened to your kitties? *impersonates Dib from invater Zim* they so fluuuufffyyyy!

~Lilium~
April 22, 2007, 06:07 PM
there in the humane society now. my also has a shitzu that like's mounting on people's legs.... :blink kinda weird actually.

Paper
April 23, 2007, 01:15 AM
o_o err...what's a humane society???? omg! you had them put down? O_O

oooh, oohh, i almost forgot i have another pet :XD http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/level4paperboy/poultry1.jpg

~Lilium~
April 24, 2007, 05:40 PM
no i didn't put them down!!! :scry u make me wanna cry! humane society is the place were u send ur pets to get them to be adopted by other people.... not dead... :crying

Paper
April 25, 2007, 01:07 AM
oohhh!!!! it means i can take your kitty now!!! :turtle bwahahahaha!...now i need plane tix.....but why did you have them put up for adoption? theyyy soooo fluuufffyyy!!!!

~Lilium~
April 25, 2007, 08:49 PM
cuz the management at the new town area i'm going to doesn't like cats.. they have dogs u see....

:gigglebunny u can take em... at least i'll know the person *well kinda know* who has them and maybe visit them someday... :XD

Paper
April 26, 2007, 12:50 AM
nah.... i wanna get a kitten....that way i'm sure that it'll learn what i teach it; since they grow attached to a person if they've seen them their entire lives.

~Lilium~
April 26, 2007, 09:46 PM
yeah that's true. don't u have a kitten already though?

bax
April 26, 2007, 09:51 PM
Lil ;__________;

Out of six kittens my cat gave birth to, 2 died ;_________;
Now my cat looks so sad :(

~Lilium~
April 26, 2007, 10:27 PM
oh yeah ur cat had kittens! how old are they now?
:comfort i feel sorry for the 2 others..... :( what kind of breed is ur cat anyway?

bax
April 26, 2007, 10:41 PM
They are about a month old now.

And honestly, I don't know what breed :o I kept her since she was still red ^^

~Lilium~
April 26, 2007, 10:48 PM
red? that's cool though. you have 5 cats now! at least u have lots of cat company in ur house! :Xd

Paper
April 28, 2007, 08:30 AM
oohhh bax has a kitty?

@yay- yeah, i have a kitty....but she's a stray cat, and she won't let me pet her :scry....

~Lilium~
April 28, 2007, 07:40 PM
why won't she let you? :(

Paper
April 29, 2007, 12:04 AM
she's a stray cat, strays that are born on the streets don't like being touched... and she scratches...and i don't want rabies....

Runemage
April 29, 2007, 12:39 AM
i've a stray cat around my house, it just won't go away, it's a little too friendly at times
god half my pants are covered in her hair :notrust i think it's time for the laundry :oh

Paper
April 29, 2007, 12:42 AM
aw! that just means that it likes you! :XD kitties FTW!

Runemage
April 29, 2007, 12:53 AM
oooh yea, mine tends to fight the other neighborhood cats, go my minion protect your master from the invaders!! :tackle

Paper
April 29, 2007, 01:01 AM
yeah, they do that....mine does the same when an outsider cat gets into my garage...even my cousins dogs are scared of my kitty! :XD

Runemage
April 29, 2007, 01:26 AM
dogs :XD i don't think mine has picked on one before
mine does like to hunt the local bird life, i mean all it ever catches are the fat pigeons, it's cool to watch it stalk the prey :tem, but it's a bad habit netherless :s

Paper
April 29, 2007, 03:07 AM
my kitty kills rodents, she hunts them down, claws on them, and then leaves them for us to pick up and clean....i like watching her claw on them and eventually kill them....i'm weird that way....

though technically cat's don't kill birds and mice for food, they just play with them....lik toys, and thye eventually die since the cat's claws are too sharp for their soft exteriors....

Runemage
April 29, 2007, 06:01 AM
LOL, i know, especially with the rodents, my cats goes gaga over them, the weirdest thing is that in the end she will bite off the head, same applies with birds, then she'll leave them on the footstep of the house >.> it's supposed to show off to their masters, yea that's all i need more headless birds :s
most likely she seems bored, i guess i should play with her more often :XD

Paper
April 29, 2007, 06:11 AM
it's supposed to be a gift of sorts....like they want to show you that they're useful, and that they can help out....my kitty disembowels her prey....and leaves it in the garage since thats where she lives, and thats my smoking area....i don't mind the blood and carcas, what i mind is the smell...

Runemage
April 29, 2007, 06:21 AM
mine leaves them in plain view for all to see :notrust
i usually get to it early, no smell :D basically my backyard is a mortuary for small animal, i think there are even a few of the old neighbors chickens in there :blink i guess it's cosmic intervention for the racket they made in the wee hours of the morning :tem

Paper
April 29, 2007, 07:13 AM
my neighbor has a rooster tha ti want to brutally murder for crowing at 3 in the friggin morning. i'm willing to buy it offa him, and snap it's neck right infront of him...god i wish i could do that...only if i could figure out which neighbour it is....

~Lilium~
April 29, 2007, 08:41 PM
i used to have a cat that would actually eat the mice she caught. She'd play with it first, like toss it around high up in the air before she actually eats it. you can even hear the crunching sounds... :oh

she died though... :scry she was a good cat.... we had to put her in a warehouse in the phil. cuz we were moving. we were gonna take her back but her head got caught on one of the ceiling fans...... :( so....

PaperYomiko
April 29, 2007, 10:00 PM
My cats eat mice like that too...well one of them does, the other is too lazy, he usually just catches dead leaves :XD
But they spend all winter in the basement hunting mice, and they always leave my dad a present for him to find in the morning :D

Anyway I decided to post some pictures of my pets. They all live at my family's house, so I feel very lonely when I have to come back to my empty apartment...Maybe someday I'll get my own cat, but right now it's hard enough to remember to feed myself :D

So here's my dog, Oboe. He's getting to be an old man, but he doesn't act like it. Still, we can't go running together anymore, which is sad. But he's a good guy :amuse The grey lump in the background is a pile of cats, they like to sleep like that...

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t13/paperyomiko/Oboe.jpg

And these are my two cats, they're brother and sister. This was taken the day we got them, about two summers ago. The one with the white nose is Indy, he's a boy, and the one with the pretty green eyes is Inca, a girl. She looks sweet, but she's really a serial baby rabbit killer :p

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t13/paperyomiko/IndyInca2.jpg

This is a more recent picture of Indy. I call him Indiana Jones, but he's really named after the Indy 500. He's my buddy, though, whenever I'm home for the weekend we play hide-and-seek :XD

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t13/paperyomiko/IndianaJones.jpg

Paper
April 30, 2007, 12:48 AM
@yay- :( poor kitty!

@paper- awww, they're cute!

i'm planning on getting a cat, but i'm gonna get a job soon, and i don't want to leave it alone in the house with my dad's arowana -_-;

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 30, 2007, 12:51 PM
PY!!! Your pets are sooooooooooooo adorable, especially Indy. :wtf

PaperYomiko
April 30, 2007, 03:20 PM
gah freaky smiley again!! are you just using that to creep me out, Ichi?!

but anyway thanks... Indy is really cute, I agree :amuse he's so weird though, because he tries to act like my dog. he likes to chew on sticks, even :blink and whenever I go home, he runs up to my car to say hello...
I think he might not realize he's really a cat... :XD

~Lilium~
April 30, 2007, 09:06 PM
awww.... yomiko! your cat's are so cute! :XD
@level4: does your dad hate animals? or something? :sweat

@ichi: you haven't answered yet... is that ur kitty on your sig? :wtf it's so cute

Runemage
May 01, 2007, 07:05 AM
snah, for the kitty empire, they are cute indeed :wtf

@L4P i thought arowanas were supposed to be huge?

@Lil, awe :hug , i'll try sending one of neighborhood cats, i hope they won't mind :XD

Paper
May 01, 2007, 09:42 AM
@yay- not really...my dad just dislikes cats.....

@runemage- yes...ours is about a foot and a half long...but the calws of a cat are sharp enough to kill it...and once a fish gets out of water, it's....well....cat food.....

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
May 01, 2007, 11:04 PM
@PY: I think Indy was a dog in his/her past life. :XD
@yay: no, it's not my cat. i wish it is, i'll make it a bonsai cat so it would stay that size and cute forever. :D

~Lilium~
May 06, 2007, 12:09 AM
you have a cat right ichi? you should put up your cat's pic for your av!
why.... we should all put up our cat's pic for avs! :XD

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
May 06, 2007, 12:43 AM
Hmm... good idea. I'll do it next month, i'll stick with the current one this month. :D

the_hellbringer
May 07, 2007, 12:37 PM
Here's Homero...

He's a belgian shepherd mixed with the dog of the grocery store (¿?). The mother (R.I.P.) was a belgian shepherd signed up in the kennel club and the father... well, he was just a dog. The good part is that my dog looks like a belgian shepherd.

He's turning 11 years old this september. He's very intelligent and well trained.. but almost everytime he only listens to me. It's a little bit allergic to some things... so he can only eat dog food made of lamb&rice, and he can't have fleas because he's allergic to them to.

Some pictures....

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/2713/img1148ct6.jpg

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/5649/homero4vm4.jpg

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/18/homerocongorramp6.jpg

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/1518/homerocoolkc3.jpg

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
May 07, 2007, 01:03 PM
Wow, Romero looks cool in that shade and he looks so friendly. :D

the_hellbringer
May 07, 2007, 01:29 PM
Not Romero, Homero. It's the same as Homer (like the simpson), but in spanish.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
May 07, 2007, 02:06 PM
:XD Sorry, my bad. Same as Homer? Does he like donuts and beer too?

Mmmm... Donuts & beer...

PaperYomiko
May 07, 2007, 02:18 PM
awww Homero's so cute. I love big dogs like that :amuse

the_hellbringer
May 07, 2007, 03:13 PM
:XD Sorry, my bad. Same as Homer? Does he like donuts and beer too?

Mmmm... Donuts & beer...

He likes donuts... but the beer is for me.

LadyHatake
May 07, 2007, 08:40 PM
hellbringer, your dog is sooo cute :wtf I bet he's fuin to go outside and play with, too =D

the_hellbringer
May 07, 2007, 09:18 PM
It was fun going outside and playing with him.. but he doesn't play too much nowadays... he's kind of old, he's turning 11 this year... it's like playing and running with your 77years old grandpa. But there are days when he's more energetic.

Paper
May 10, 2007, 03:06 AM
here's a pic of the cat that lives in my garage.....she's not exactly my pet....more like a tennant, which pays rent via dead rats....

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/level4paperboy/DSC00078.jpg

woody_green
May 13, 2007, 06:36 AM
I have 3 dogs: a German Shepherd, a mixed breed (our neighbor gave it to us), and a Mini Pinscher. And I have a cockatoo as well.

GrayFoxx
May 24, 2007, 03:13 PM
I don't have a pet :crying But the one I would like the most, would be a Koala Bear :p

~Lilium~
May 24, 2007, 06:16 PM
guess what guys. i just found out today my pet kitties got adopted... :scry

we might get a new one though. either a cat or dog. not sure yet..

Paper
May 25, 2007, 12:26 AM
awww........get another kitty!!! kitties FTW!!!! :XD

kkeroscenee
June 01, 2007, 10:49 AM
i got a hamster named peanut and a turtle named tipsy
pics in a bit

MadDog
June 19, 2007, 09:33 PM
Here's a picture of my dog, Captain Morgan. He's got the grey pirate beard and everyhing. His eyes look kind of spooky in the picture, but he's cool. He's pushing on 15, but is still in good shape. He lives with my mom full time these days, but I visit all the time.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9637/capnmorganjs9.th.jpg (http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=capnmorganjs9.jpg)

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
June 19, 2007, 09:39 PM
he does look a bit spooky, but he also looks very nice. :D
thanks for posting that, MadDog.

MadDog
June 19, 2007, 09:42 PM
he does look a bit spooky, but he also looks very nice. :D
thanks for posting that, MadDog.

Thanks! :) Yeah, he's mellowed out quite a bit now that he's older. He was in bad shape when I got him from a rescue shelter when he was about 4, but he's harmless (unless you're a rabbit).

PaperYomiko
June 19, 2007, 09:58 PM
oh, Captain Morgan's cute, MadDog!! (It seems strange to say that... :XD)
My dog is getting old too, even though he doesn't act like it. He's almost 12 now...which means I was about 12 when we got him...weird. But it's sad, they should be young forever :s

MadDog
June 19, 2007, 10:16 PM
oh, Captain Morgan's cute, MadDog!! (It seems strange to say that... :XD)
My dog is getting old too, even though he doesn't act like it. He's almost 12 now...which means I was about 12 when we got him...weird. But it's sad, they should be young forever :s

Thanks Yomiko :D It is tough watching them get older, you've got to enjoy hanging with them while you can. Plus, the vet said he could make to 18. :p

ryusuke_
June 20, 2007, 07:20 AM
That's my dog. I think her breed in english is called "St. Bernard" (San Bernardo in spanish anyway).

The photo is a bit old so now it's bigger than then.

Here it is (http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/8870/img3961nx7.jpg).

I love her soooooooo much :D

(yes, it's not really a good image, but I don't have any other one at this computer now, sorry :P)

PaperYomiko
June 20, 2007, 09:43 AM
She's really pretty, damnz!! St. Bernard's are such cool dogs :D

the_hellbringer
June 20, 2007, 02:09 PM
@damnz: Esta bonito, pero le falta su barril con licor en su cuello. jajaja

ryusuke_
June 20, 2007, 04:51 PM
@damnz: Esta bonito, pero le falta su barril con licor en su cuello. jajaja

Jaja le compramos uno y le hicimos fotos con el barril, a ver si algún día las encuentro xD.

MadDog
June 20, 2007, 07:54 PM
Mey encanta San Bernardos. Estan peros mas fantastico. (sorry for my horrible spanish)

woody_green
June 20, 2007, 09:58 PM
I love St. Bernards too!! They're just cute, fat and cuddly. They're one of my fave breeds.

LadyHatake
June 20, 2007, 10:06 PM
St Bernards <3 I've always wanted one because they're so sweet and soft. They'd be nice to cuddle up with on cold winter nights. (So would a man >.>)

ITACHIWIFE
June 21, 2007, 10:06 PM
A CAT NAMED KITTY, A DOG NAMED NALA FROM LION KING , A TURTLE NAMED CRUSH FROM FINDING NEMO

the_hellbringer
June 22, 2007, 03:00 AM
@woody_green & LadyHatake: Unless it's like Beethoven... in that case it isn't so cute.

@damnz: le compraron un barril? jajaja Pero le pusieron licor dentro, no? Por lo menos tienes quien te salve si te pierdes en la nieve.

@MadDog: Don't worry for your spanish... I've seen worse haha

Paper
June 22, 2007, 08:27 AM
i'm planning on buying a ferret...does anyone know how much would one cost in USD?

LadyHatake
June 22, 2007, 08:50 AM
Depends on the kind, where you get it, etc:
From http://www.faqs.org/faqs/pets/ferret-faq/part1/section-21.html

"Prices for stores and breeders are usually in the US $75-$250 range, typically around $100. Plan on another $100-$250 for a cage and supplies, plus around $75 for the first batch of vaccinations."

Paper
June 22, 2007, 08:56 AM
oh god....thats sooo expensive :scry i don't think i can afford one :scry....nooo....:scry

LadyHatake
June 22, 2007, 09:14 AM
You could always go to a local pet store and see what they say. never know, it could be far cheaper in your area.

Paper
June 22, 2007, 09:20 AM
i live in the philippines....finding a pure-bred cat is hard as hell...let alone a ferret...:scry

DemonDays
June 29, 2007, 06:12 AM
I have a dog called Bella, she's a english spring spaniel XD

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n186/beat_masterxo/bella.jpg

But I'v always wanted a snake......Id probably name it Kiba or something haha......

PaperYomiko
June 29, 2007, 11:45 AM
Bella's really cute, DemonDays. I love those kind of dogs :amuse

A snake would be cool to have...I had a lot of lizards when I was little, which was really cool. But I always wanted a bunch of turtles :D

Schwindelmagier
June 30, 2007, 11:25 AM
I have a bunny called Tyki xD, yeah, it's called Tyki <3 <3 <3.

Here are two pics of it:

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/4255/hsel8ha5.jpg

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3637/hsel5jf7.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/7213/hsel7pl0.jpg

Azurel
June 30, 2007, 11:32 PM
I have never been a rabbit fan, usually see those albino or brown rabbits but Tyki is so cute!!!! :wtf black bunnies! <3

Schwindelmagier
July 01, 2007, 03:05 AM
hehe, thanks. Yeah, Tyki is really cute <3

woody_green
July 01, 2007, 10:39 AM
This is the first black rabbit I've ever seen. It's really cute!! It reminded me of my previous pets. I've had 4 rabbits ages ago (when I was little), and we named them Whitey, Brownie, Spotty and Blackie (not actually black but gray). They had little ones and the stray cats ate them, then the big ones died eventually.

aky0
July 06, 2007, 05:25 PM
I got a little family of cats

Parents (2) and the children (4) (1 female and 3 male)

here you can see the mama and the 4 childrens :D

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/3162/dscn4320ln8.jpg

Impel Down
July 06, 2007, 09:11 PM
KUWAI!

Yeah, I has two cats, both about the same age. One of them, however, was a feral cat that during a snow storm just came up to our house, so after about a month of feeding and being nice to him, we were able to get him into the house, and off to the vet to have him treated, cured, and fixed, and he was brought home and we've had him ever since, even though he fights with our other cat every now and then.

PaperYomiko
July 06, 2007, 09:14 PM
aky0, that is the cutest picture! Those cats are all really beautiful, too. Actually, the one second from the left looks a lot like one of my cats :amuse

Paper
July 06, 2007, 11:29 PM
kitties!!! :XD can i have one? :wtf

Schwindelmagier
July 07, 2007, 02:51 AM
Oh, so many kawaii kitties. You have as much cats as my friend ^__^. They're all so sweet.

Paper
July 07, 2007, 10:41 AM
i wish my cat was sweet....she doesn't let me touch her....if i try, she scratches :scry

aky0
July 08, 2007, 04:29 AM
Thanks to everyone :)

Here several pics :

- you can see the father here, but the children were younger :
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6324/0001ta6.th.jpg (http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0001ta6.jpg)

- they slept together when they were younger :
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/167/0002uf9.th.jpg (http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0002uf9.jpg)

- look at his pose :
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3509/0003sf6.th.jpg (http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0003sf6.jpg)

- an other one sleeping together :
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/2853/0004ea9.th.jpg (http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0004ea9.jpg)

- and one more :
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/7012/0005po2.th.jpg (http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0005po2.jpg)

- he's the cuttest one when he's sleeping, you can move him a lot :
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/1042/00007my8.th.jpg (http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=00007my8.jpg)
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2035/00006uw2.th.jpg (http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=00006uw2.jpg)

Schwindelmagier
July 08, 2007, 04:33 AM
Oh wowo. I have never seen such cute kitties *____*. I especially love the last pic :3.

Here's another photo of my black bunny Tyki:
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/4056/foto2zj3.th.jpg (http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?image=foto2zj3.jpg)

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
July 08, 2007, 06:30 PM
What a great way to start another week, there are soooo many cute pets here!!
DemonDays, your dog looks so nice. Why do you want to have a snake, you can't play fetch with your snake. :D
Magier, bunnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
aky0, your cats are awesome!!! :D

woody_green
July 09, 2007, 04:54 AM
Here are my pets:

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5557/micxk4.png

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/1701/britney2qu1.png

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/8938/arfou3.png

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
July 10, 2007, 10:03 PM
woody, your pinscher is very cute and who dressed up the german shepherd? :XD

woody_green
July 10, 2007, 11:36 PM
My mother did. It was a dog show actually. The pinscher was dressed up as a bumblebee and the mixed breed a nurse :tem

Paz42
July 11, 2007, 07:08 PM
awww every one has such cute pets the only pic i have of my doggy is here http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18758012/ hes called major and is ever so stupid

we have always had german shepards but in the past before we have also had 2 chinease pheasnts about 100 zebra finchs a couple of quails lots fish mainly coi

and i dont know if you can count them as pets but we have indian ring necked parakeets that come and land on our bird table even though we live in the middle of the Uk

Agrias
July 13, 2007, 10:24 AM
Meet Jonathan Farias...

a.k.a Joe. Joe Cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-A_4AaZ-WY
Barking is his speciality.

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/424/dsc01230dz2.th.jpg (http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc01230dz2.jpg)
He LOVES travelling. If Joe notices someone packing, he´ll stay by the side of said person until she/he leaves. If he´s not invited to follow, he cries.
And if he spots a car with a open door...he won´t wait for an invite. This lead to some really funny scenes...one day I was driving to my university, singing...and someone barked, singing with me. How did he get at the backseat unnoticed, i still don´t know. :eyeroll

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/8002/sp1fotologsnetgb0.th.jpg (http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sp1fotologsnetgb0.jpg)
Looking cute.

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/2840/1149095347fwp2.th.jpg (http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1149095347fwp2.jpg)
He loves the Discovery Channel, seriously.

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/9688/dsc00112vb1.th.jpg (http://img514.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00112vb1.jpg)
Green eyes ;)

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/3404/dsc03046bq3.th.jpg (http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc03046bq3.jpg)
HOT SMEX INSIDE.

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/4131/1149178158fwn9.th.jpg (http://img514.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1149178158fwn9.jpg)
And Deidara would envy this tongue.

As you can see, i love this little (and old, he´s 13 years old) pal so much. ;~)

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
July 15, 2007, 12:19 PM
Cute dog, Agrias. :thumbs and from your story, he looks like the kind that would start harmless trouble. :D

MadDog
July 20, 2007, 08:01 PM
Agrias - what a cool dog! I love dachsunds. They've got the best personalties. I'm even thinking about getting my mom one for her birthday (she had one when she was young).

HEADMASTER
August 18, 2007, 03:32 AM
Im depressed lately cause I saw one of my dogs die (he was sick)
Its like he waited for me to be by his side so he can let go (im crying damn it)
I really dont like it when my dogs die, I really cry over them

PaperYomiko
August 18, 2007, 07:25 AM
Headmaster, I'm so sorry! :hug

It is very sad when your dog dies, because they're such good friends in life, but I think you just have to remember the good times and be grateful that they went peacefully and hopefully without pain :amuse

*runs back to hug Headmaster again* ^^

HEADMASTER
August 18, 2007, 08:18 AM
Headmaster, I'm so sorry! :hug

It is very sad when your dog dies, because they're such good friends in life, but I think you just have to remember the good times and be grateful that they went peacefully and hopefully without pain :amuse

*runs back to hug Headmaster again* ^^

yeah, everytime I go home they would be the first ones to greet you!
thanks for the comfort!

MadDog
August 20, 2007, 11:32 PM
Nice dog, I really like the ears. Most Chihauha's seem small and timid, but he/she seems like they can take care of themself.

Leen
December 21, 2007, 08:25 PM
Gotta revive this because I have a question.

I have a turtle :turtlein my room right now which doesn't even belongs to me. My friend asked me to take care of him for a few weeks.

The problem is, it stinks. I think the stench comes from the food that he doesn't want to eat. What's wrong with him that he doesn't want to eat his food? Also, it stinks so badly I have to clean the aquarium and bath him in water. =/

What is his problem? How do I get him to eat? If the stench doesn't come from turtle food, why does the whole aquarium stink so much?

Anyone with answers, please help me and my turtle. :wtf

Paper
December 22, 2007, 12:44 AM
Thats because :turtle pee and poo in their aquarium. Make sure to clean the aquarium twice a week, and only put a little food (so that there are no leftovers). Try and let him out of his aquarium for a bit daily so that he gets his work-out. If you don't, he'll become really lazy and just sit there in one spot... Oh, and don;t put too much water!!! Turtles like their fair share of dry terrain too!

Leen
December 22, 2007, 02:23 AM
Thats because :turtle pee and poo in their aquarium. Make sure to clean the aquarium twice a week, and only put a little food (so that there are no leftovers). Try and let him out of his aquarium for a bit daily so that he gets his work-out. If you don't, he'll become really lazy and just sit there in one spot... Oh, and don;t put too much water!!! Turtles like their fair share of dry terrain too!

Oh no, you are so smart.

My :turtle just sit there in one spot. I was afraid that he was stuck there so I moved him away from the spot only to find him crawling back to the same spot. O__O

I clean the aquarium like once a week. No wonder it stinks. :darn

And I give him a lot to eat and he never finishes it. ::shakefist

Thanks for the tips. :glomp

I shall try that. I'll pour out some water and I'll reduce his daily food. Be prepare, turtle. I'll give you exercise and I'll put you on diet. :kukuku

Paper
December 22, 2007, 06:07 AM
lol, yeah, turtles tend to do that. once they get used to a certain place they'll just keep on inching their way back! :D

turtles need enough water to swim in, so don't take too much water out.

itachi565656
January 06, 2008, 09:47 PM
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee22/skbamb/m_a57ca360e0246e5ca9f25199e19070de.jpgMy dog Missy
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee22/skbamb/l_12001e91c88e22395f889c379e8cbc5a.jpgMy bird Queenie
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee22/skbamb/l_13e216d585d0ffe34ecb7bc024e7af82.jpgMy dog Hacksaw
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee22/skbamb/l_2e959827f2a258c891d23a1f5a8a046f.jpgMy dog June/Juna
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee22/skbamb/l_a76819db7bc1e6938648fe78546ad0ad.jpgThis is my dog Ajax...RIP..=(
I also have two other animals-a black cat named Mia and a yellow lab named duke~

~Lilium~
January 09, 2008, 10:00 PM
:pmg my family got a new cat on christmas *i just forgot to post here :p* its so cute!!! :wtf

i'll post pics when i have them. we named the kitten maximus :sweat though its so small -_-;

Paper
January 10, 2008, 12:26 AM
lemme seee!!!!!!!! :wtf i'm expecting mine to have kittens any time soon :confetti

raderack
February 11, 2008, 12:00 AM
I have two female black poodles,they are mom and daughter..the mom is 10 years old,the daughter is 8 years..since poodles of her size,only live 12 to 15 years max..they are preety old.
I shared a lot with those two,so for now im giving a good life to both.(lots of toys,cosmetic,and other things)

black_crow
February 11, 2008, 01:17 AM
Currently I have one cute chihuahua, a black and white kitten, a calico cat, and a grey cat.
I spoil them silly~
I wish i could show them too you but im not technologically advanced.

Ive had four fighting fish but they all died, two dogs but they died and a rabbit...that died.

Hollow Kurono
February 12, 2008, 06:45 PM
I hope i wont get caught by spreadin animal porn.

http://www.ipix.lt/out.php/i357222_mystupidcat.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/out.php/i357221_dura.jpg
http://www.ipix.lt/out.php/i357224_sonia.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3185/picture092ci4hf1.th.jpg (http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture092ci4hf1.jpg)

she is the only cat i think that is scared out of mise.

Gold Knight
February 12, 2008, 08:48 PM
That's a sexy cat, lol.

I love cats.

Paper
February 12, 2008, 11:44 PM
cats wouldn't be afraid of mice....the real reason to why they kill mice is because they're trying to play with them, it's just that their claws are too sharp, and the mice have thin skin....so.....hmhmhm... oh, and why is she wearing pants???

Hollow Kurono
February 13, 2008, 04:51 AM
That's a sexy cat, lol.

I love cats.

Yeah she is,i love cats to,i have more sexy pics of my cat if u want any.

cats wouldn't be afraid of mice....the real reason to why they kill mice is because they're trying to play with them, it's just that their claws are too sharp, and the mice have thin skin....so.....hmhmhm... oh, and why is she wearing pants???

Oh yeah??When she saw one she ran like a little cat bitch,she was scared of her.She hid in my room for hours.And thats not pants man,thats a bag,she likes to spent her time in bags,i have no idea why,weird cat.

Paper
February 13, 2008, 08:43 AM
cats have their own strange and cute peculiarities :nod mine likes to scratch on the "welcome" mat, and she also likes to hide her food while eating.....

Hollow Kurono
February 13, 2008, 11:58 AM
Yeah i know,my cat likes to lick my dads armpits,now that is weird,strange and nasty,my cat is a creep or how u call it,i mean,my cat adores my grandma and i hate my grandma with a passion.

Paper
February 13, 2008, 12:03 PM
well....there is a cat in oregon that can sense if someone is dying....maybe......

Hollow Kurono
February 13, 2008, 03:58 PM
For real??But im realy tellin the truth about my cat,no lie.If a cat like that excisted it would realy have problems,big problems.

Gold Knight
February 13, 2008, 04:46 PM
My own cat acts more like a puppy really. He's very shy and strictly an one-person cat though... doesn't really bother with my folks, only bothers with me. Very affectionate but also very frustrating at times. XD

Hollow Kurono
February 13, 2008, 05:00 PM
Wow,i envy u,my cat never comes to me,newer,she only loves my dad and grandma,other then that shes lazy,yeah and my cat is scared of every stranger to.I remeber her mother,now that was a cat,she once beated up two dogs and scrached both of theyre noses,but that was long ago so i could be makin it up with bleedin noses.

Oh and btw GK what chapter is that page from where Naruto is holdin that cat??

Gold Knight
February 13, 2008, 07:24 PM
hahaha. That mother cat sounds tough alright.

It was from when Naruto was training with Jiraiya the first time for the Rasengan. He had just completed the first step. I don't have the manga folders with me at the moment but I believe it should be at least around Chapter 150.

LadyHatake
February 13, 2008, 09:56 PM
My cat loves my mother, but is very wary of me. Probably because I don't live at home anymore :< Though, he was never really around me when I DID live there, unless he wanted something. My brother's cat, however, LOVES attention She'll jump on my lap or chest or shoulder and snuggle all day if you let her <3

Paper
February 14, 2008, 12:07 AM
my cat hates being petted....she runs away each time someone tries to touch her. though she becomes unbelievably affectionet when she's hungry :nod

Windmillblade
February 14, 2008, 12:30 AM
then when shes hungry dont feed her.lol

Paper
February 14, 2008, 01:29 AM
i can't....she'll just keep on stearing at me till i give in :scry

Hollow Kurono
February 14, 2008, 01:30 AM
^That would teach them a lesson,but that would be cruel to animas

hahaha. That mother cat sounds tough alright.

It was from when Naruto was training with Jiraiya the first time for the Rasengan. He had just completed the first step. I don't have the manga folders with me at the moment but I believe it should be at least around Chapter 150.

Yeah she is,she passed away for a long time tho.Thanx for the info,ima find it somehow.

my cat hates being petted....she runs away each time someone tries to touch her. though she becomes unbelievably affectionet when she's hungry :nod
YEah exactly the same for me,but my cat just sits near her bowl and looks at the bowl and we need to figure it out ourselfes,but when shes realy hungry then she comes.

Paper
February 14, 2008, 01:56 AM
my cats always hungry since theres this hugeass stray cat that steals her food from time to time....it's friggin huge....it jumped down the garage roof one time while i was smoking, and i could have sworn that i felt the thump it made when it landed...

Gold Knight
February 14, 2008, 03:20 AM
i can't....she'll just keep on stearing at me till i give in :scry

That's part of the "frustrating" comment I mentioned before - even when I've fed Topper, he'll still sit and stare at me and I wonder what he wants, but I know i already fed him. But he stares anyway - for a long time until he finally gets down and goes to sleep somewhere. Drives me crazy. :XD

I think I figured why though after 16 years - he just wants me to go lie down somewhere so he can sleep with me I guess.

Paper
February 14, 2008, 03:49 AM
the one thing cats like more than food is attention....so if you've already fed them, and they're still bugging you, it just means that they want to play :jbya

Gold Knight
February 14, 2008, 04:09 AM
That too. I guess now that he's older, it's more "sleep" than "playtime" though.

Paper
February 14, 2008, 04:16 AM
well...they're just like humans that way. when they're young, all they want to do is have fun, when they get old all they want to do is sleep and be lazy...lol

SpiritOnParole
February 18, 2008, 12:46 PM
I have a lot of pets... but I'll just post the boys as they are my babes. :) I have a girl too.. but she is reluctant to have photos taken.

This is Angel Pie and Sur Boo They were sleepy.
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc184/Spirit0nParole/Random/LazyDay.jpg

Hollow Kurono
February 19, 2008, 03:43 PM
^^Cute pets man!I like the one on da left more tho.

well...they're just like humans that way. when they're young, all they want to do is have fun, when they get old all they want to do is sleep and be lazy...lol

Mine did that all her life,all her life,all she does is sleep,eat,shit,pee and sometimes goin nuts and have fun,that was with her all her life.

Paper
February 20, 2008, 01:18 AM
they do that if you don't play with them. if you get a kitten you have to make sure that you play with them everyday. if you don't, they won't be affectionate/ loyal when they get older...that was the mistake i made with my cat...then again, i did live in another country when she was still a kitten :scry hmhmhm kittehhh...

Gold Knight
March 14, 2008, 06:42 PM
Wow, beautiful cats, SpiritonParole :)
[hr]

I take it back. My cat clearly doesn't think he's a dog. No, no.

He thinks he's a human. :darn

igotthegoods
April 01, 2008, 08:12 PM
here's some pics of my cat, harley (named because he purrs sooo loud). he actually came pre-named, so i can't take the credit. i took these this weekend at my parents' house since he's been staying with them for a bit. but he's coming back to live with me soon! i miss him! :crying

you can tell he misses me too, since he's sleeping on my fleece here. i threw it down on the bed, and he just jumped right on it. so cute! :noworry

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj135/tretz22/Harley/000_0076.jpg
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj135/tretz22/Harley/000_0074.jpg
[hr]

the one thing cats like more than food is attention....so if you've already fed them, and they're still bugging you, it just means that they want to play :jbya

my cat wants to be petted while he's eating. spoiled much?:p :XD

Paper
April 02, 2008, 12:14 AM
mine likes to be watched while eating.....i guess you spoil yours more than i spoil mine :D

weixiaobao
April 02, 2008, 05:56 PM
currently own nothing.. but i did grew up with about 10 dogs, 10 cats, alot of fishes,a monkey, turkeys, a peacock, alot of birds.. and no they are not for food..

Koen
April 02, 2008, 05:56 PM
Well got to make a promise:
If my german sheppard becomes 15 years old this year (15 years for a tall dog is really old) then I'll post a picture of him over here ;)

Chloe
April 12, 2008, 11:25 AM
My little piggies <3

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b31/Tinisa2/Babys2.jpg

Minty-Sue and Ms.Snuggle

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b31/Tinisa2/blackandwhite702.jpg

Celine just took down my boyfriend.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b31/Tinisa2/000_0398.jpg

R.I.P Pinky ; ;

Schwindelmagier
April 12, 2008, 02:04 PM
Oh, what cute guinea pigs. They look so damn cute. I also once had two guinea pigs. Aw, they are so fluffy, the colours are really nice and beautiful, can I cuddle them? xD

Gold Knight
April 12, 2008, 08:54 PM
awww goods! That's a cute cat! :D And he looks like he WOULD purr loudly! He seems so content :amuse

Chloe, awesome-looking guinea pigs! (but I was expecting real farm pigs for some reason xD)

igotthegoods
April 12, 2008, 10:48 PM
My little piggies <3

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b31/Tinisa2/Babys2.jpg

Minty-Sue and Ms.Snuggle

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b31/Tinisa2/blackandwhite702.jpg

Celine just took down my boyfriend.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b31/Tinisa2/000_0398.jpg

R.I.P Pinky ; ;

cute guineas, chloe! for some reason, i was expecting pot-bellied pigs. some people have those as pets, right? :XD

awww goods! That's a cute cat! :D And he looks like he WOULD purr loudly! He seems so content :amuse

Chloe, awesome-looking guinea pigs! (but I was expecting real farm pigs for some reason xD)
thanks, gk! he is quite content.....when he's getting all of the attention. he's like a dog, such an attention whore! plus, he likes to play fetch with his little catnip mice :XD

Coup
April 15, 2008, 12:13 AM
Well I guess I can be in this club now cause a Shih Tzu is now apart of the house-hold. :amuse

We are now going threw the house training phase and I'm wondering how long did it take you guys(dog owners) to get your pup to poop where(newspaper) you want it to?

I pretty much got the procedure down so you can skip that part, I just want an idea of how long it will take? I'm not that impatient but can you blame me with the piss stains... -_-;

Chloe
April 15, 2008, 07:04 AM
Thanks they are my little babies, I wish I had a pot belly pig for a pet that would be awesome!

Windmillblade
April 15, 2008, 04:25 PM
i have had about 4 dogs since i was young but if they didnt die by getting hit by a car, or to worms or because i was moving and had to leave em behind..... maybe i wouldnt have dogs anymore?

blai
April 22, 2008, 01:08 PM
Kittenrampage!
Somehow i tend to be busy with them whenever i'm not doing school works or cleaning the apartment...yes some guys acually do that...

This one you've acually seen before. http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/530/dsc00007zz1.jpg
This is the three older ones. http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/5605/dsc00008ir1.jpg
And yet another picture of the super-duper cute kittens who just woke up this morning. :)http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/1649/dsc00011rv3.jpg

weixiaobao
April 22, 2008, 09:57 PM
Blai- they are so cute and innocent.. :) until you watching them playing/ toying with mice..

igotthegoods
April 22, 2008, 10:17 PM
Kittenrampage!
Somehow i tend to be busy with them whenever i'm not doing school works or cleaning the apartment...yes some guys acually do that...

This one you've acually seen before. http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/530/dsc00007zz1.jpg
This is the three older ones. http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/5605/dsc00008ir1.jpg
And yet another picture of the super-duper cute kittens who just woke up this morning. :)http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/1649/dsc00011rv3.jpg

yep, still cute. sleepy kitties are the best! :luv

Paper
April 23, 2008, 09:46 AM
omg! i want one! :3

blai
April 23, 2008, 11:07 AM
Hehe :) Yeah they're cute but i dunno 'bout that innocent part :D
Since it's seven who's like 1-2months and three who's about 5months so yeah they might be cute when the are sleepy / sleeping but when they have the energy it's a third world war down in the kitchen. :D

Totinona
April 27, 2008, 08:44 PM
Cute kitties,Blai! Though probably a handful.:D
Cute,don't you think? http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3249/dsc00212hm9.th.jpg (http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00212hm9.jpg)
Tired? http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/853/dsc00630tt9.th.jpg (http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00630tt9.jpg)

blai
April 28, 2008, 04:03 AM
Hehe :) Nice pets! :] I have a little too many of them but when they get old enough i'll prolly give some away.

Totinona
May 01, 2008, 05:45 PM
Hehe :) Nice pets! :] I have a little too many of them but when they get old enough i'll prolly give some away.

:D

Today, Sweden got a new law saying you have to walk your dog(s) every 6 hours?:o

blai
June 03, 2008, 08:35 AM
I'm not sure if it's a law but if you think of the dog and it's needs it's kind of mandatory

krazykone12
September 07, 2008, 08:11 PM
2 cats, they scratch up everything :S

Shiro-kun
September 09, 2008, 05:06 PM
4 Cats and 1 Dog :)

Kazi
September 10, 2008, 01:40 AM
one year ago there were:

- around 20 cats
- 5 dogs
- 10-15 mices (they were food for the snakes ^^')
- 6 or 7 snakes (dunno i've never counted them xD)

Today:

- 7 cats
- 2 Dogs
- 5 mices
- 3 Snakes

Okay, that are not my pets, but i lived with them in the same house xD
i'm glad that my parents have given up the cattery ^^'

Jpaul
September 17, 2008, 02:48 PM
I have:

3 chihuahua (source of my headaches)
1 Pomeranian
1 German Shepard
4 cats to many.
3 cockatiels (nonstop)
1 hamster...if its still alive

Overall...its a zoo.

LadyHatake
September 17, 2008, 09:43 PM
:D

Today, Sweden got a new law saying you have to walk your dog(s) every 6 hours?:o

When I dog sit I walk them at least every 4 hours >.>;

I really really want a doggie now D: A pitbull. So cute, and honest to god they're actually really sweet, not the monsters everyone makes them out to be :(

Assymilum
September 18, 2008, 10:05 AM
A turtle. Really. My parents won't allow pets inside the house. :darn

Tim Edgren
September 20, 2008, 10:39 PM
I've had a lot of pets, right now my pet is a schnoodle named dodger.. his pics in my profile somewhere. I love him to death I do ^^

MissYuki
June 22, 2009, 12:23 PM
:(Pets?
Oh geez...Lets see!

3 Fancy Mice *2 got colds and died, 1 was caught by the cat. Died as well ;.;*
2 Cats *One died*
1 Kitten
2 Dogs *A neighbor shot one...It is no longer around. :( *
1 Horse
3 Hermit Crabs *All died*
2 Leapord Gecko's
2 Snakes
1 Tarantula *My sisters!! Not mine!*
annnnnd
1 Green Anole (Or something...Its my sisters I don't know the name really...)

Thus, the pretty much complete list of all the pets we have had since we moved to our house.
The hermit crabs were very unfortunate deaths, which I did not realize until they had all died...
A magnent had fallen on top of the cage and each time the crabs would walk underneath it they would die...It wasn't until after they all had died that I found the magnent. (I'M SORRY YOU GUYS!!! :crying)

My sisters cat recently died from a disease that he received from a tick. It was sort of like a feline leucemia except it wasn't contagious...But you don't see it until its pretty much to late for the poor things...(Cytauxzoon felis)

Other then that we have pretty great pets! :hbunny
Except I'm not to fond of my sister's tarantula:sbunny But she still has her own personality!

Arrogance
July 18, 2009, 10:18 PM
Yea....I tried the pet thing once....didn't work out to well. I went to a fair when I was three and ended up winning one of those gold fish. I was so excited and everything, I brought the thing home and took care of it and everything, was so excited. Supposedly the life expectancies of those are like 2 days or something, and unfortunately after a week I woke up to find the thing upside down in the fish bowl dead. To make things even odder, my cousin who went to the fair with me and got a fish as well and his died the same morning. Supposedly we were both traumatized and cried for hours over the whole thing. I never got another fish every again......my cousin on the other hand got real ones when he was older to avenge the death of that one poor goldfish, they lived for a while...until he got lazy and stopped taking care of them and he killed those ones too.....yea, he should have stopped while he was ahead like me because now he's so traumatized that he ended up being hospitalized..................................ok that last part was for lulz, but he really did kill his second batch of fish though :p