PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Bleach 313 Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

bax
February 29, 2008, 09:24 AM
The chapter 312 is here!! Geit it in the RTS (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26553)!!

After you guys are done reading, come back here for predictions of the next chapter.

omegafrijol
February 29, 2008, 09:55 AM
Nell is not fully healed since her mask still has that crack...

I predict Ulquiorra will appear to own Kenpachi and then fight Ichigo again.

Raimaru
February 29, 2008, 09:57 AM
The battle is over!
Would be a great time for Ulquiorra to come back.

Since Nel remembered Nnoitra is her head okay again? Or was that just a piece of her memory?
Can Orihime heal Nel's head injury?

At least I'm quite sure the next chapter won't stick to Ichigo's group only. We're going to see someone else in the next chapter too.

drakend
February 29, 2008, 10:53 AM
I posted this post in 312 spoiler thread but it got closed very soon, so I repost it here even because this is its proper place! :)

I think vaizard Ichigo will be useless against Ulquiorra as of now: getsuga tensho at full power didn't do anything to him. Even if Ichigo can mantain his mask longer it won't make a difference.
I think in the future it will happen something like that:
- Ulquiorra comes back and takes back Orihime
- Ichigo doesn't accept this and goes vaizard.
- He's getting owned by unreleased Ulquiorra so kendo Kenpachi, bankai Byakuya and released Neliel join the fight.
- Ulquiorra is losing against the four but Halibel comes and start attacking Neliel, so the two starts their own fight (perhaps Neliel is Halibel's onechan, sensei or some shit like that)
- Ulquiorra is still losing so he releases.
- vaizard Ichigo, kendo Kenpachi and bankai Byakuya get royally owned by released Ulquiorra and they're on the verge of death.
- Ichigo goes into his inner world to have another nice talk with Shirosaki. He tells Ichigo his name and thus teaches him how to make an arrancar release.
- arrancar relased vaizard bankai Ichigo owns Ulquiorra.

After that there will be fights like first Espada (old guy) against Yamamoto and second Espada (Stark, the bored guy) against Ichigo's father or Shinsui.

Zan2pacto
February 29, 2008, 11:19 AM
I posted this post in 312 spoiler thread but it got closed very soon, so I repost it here even because this is its proper place! :)

I think vaizard Ichigo will be useless against Ulquiorra as of now: getsuga tensho at full power didn't do anything to him. Even if Ichigo can mantain his mask longer it won't make a difference.
I think in the future it will happen something like that:
- Ulquiorra comes back and takes back Orihime
- Ichigo doesn't accept this and goes vaizard.
- He's getting owned by unreleased Ulquiorra so kendo Kenpachi, bankai Byakuya and released Neliel join the fight.
- Ulquiorra is losing against the four but Halibel comes and start attacking Neliel, so the two starts their own fight (perhaps Neliel is Halibel's onechan, sensei or some shit like that)
- Ulquiorra is still losing so he releases.
- vaizard Ichigo, kendo Kenpachi and bankai Byakuya get royally owned by released Ulquiorra and they're on the verge of death.
- Ichigo goes into his inner world to have another nice talk with Shirosaki. He tells Ichigo his name and thus teaches him how to make an arrancar release.
- arrancar relased vaizard bankai Ichigo owns Ulquiorra.

After that there will be fights like first Espada (old guy) against Yamamoto and second Espada (Stark, the bored guy) against Ichigo's father or Shinsui.

whoah that's some prediction! all in 313 huh? heh j/k

So yeah, this last chapter leaves everything wide open. We now know that Nel was working for Aizen. What does this mean for our heroes? That is a huge upset imo if Nel regains her memory and her loyalty to Aizen.

Cyanilurus
February 29, 2008, 11:33 AM
Even though it' s pretty logical that it' s time for Ulqui to return, let' s not forget that others could possibly come too... For example Halibel, she was relatively near... etc. ^^

hollowdemon
February 29, 2008, 11:36 AM
well her loyalty and admire/love for ichigo will probably clash which will result in her probably one of the good/bad character to die (well shes a bad that turned to good ehe :p )if that does indeed happen for her to regain her memory back even when shes in her chibi form.
I would say the whole new threat that was mentioned in the end of the chapter is either ulquiorra, halibel or yammi since theres only a few left although yammi by my opinion would show up where unohana and chad is :)
definitely a good prediction from drakend though good job :D

drakend
February 29, 2008, 11:48 AM
whoah that's some prediction! all in 313 huh? heh j/k

So yeah, this last chapter leaves everything wide open. We now know that Nel was working for Aizen. What does this mean for our heroes? That is a huge upset imo if Nel regains her memory and her loyalty to Aizen.
Yes all in chapter 313 lol! :D
Anyway Neliel recovering (again!) her memories wouldn't be an issue IMHO because, when she regained her original form (what a nice form! :D) because of Ichigo, she helped him, fought against Nnoitra and helped an invasor even tough she remembered who she was. I think she will pull out a Yoruichi thing here and train Ichigo in the future about his arrancar release: who could teach Ichigo about an arrancar release than an arrancar? In my predictions above I didn't mention that Shirosaki may gain control for real this time, when Ichigo it's again on the verge of death. I know it's quite fanboysh, but I wouldn't mind two or three chapters of Shirosaki going wild on released Ulquiorra and after crushing him he tries to kill his "nakama" but he's put into senses by Neliel (and Halibel perhaps, if she interferes that is).

Even though it' s pretty logical that it' s time for Ulqui to return, let' s not forget that others could possibly come too... For example Halibel, she was relatively near... etc. ^^
Yes in fact I think Neliel is Halibel's natural enemy... Neliel's function is to fight against Halibel IMHO.

well her loyalty and admire/love for ichigo will probably clash which will result in her probably one of the good/bad character to die (well shes a bad that turned to good ehe :p )if that does indeed happen for her to regain her memory back even when shes in her chibi form.
I would say the whole new threat that was mentioned in the end of the chapter is either ulquiorra, halibel or yammi since theres only a few left although yammi by my opinion would show up where unohana and chad is :)
definitely a good prediction from drakend though good job :D
Uhm no I don't think it's Yammy because it would be just a waste of time, aka manga panels. Yammy as soon as he appears he will get owned, released or not... what's the point so? To redeem Chad to a certain extent? Perhaps... to show off Unohana's fighting skills? Well she's wasted with that trash! :D
Anyway the text spoiler talked about an enemy which will stand in front of Ichigo's team and about what are his intentions. If it's Ulquiorra it's quite pointless to ask what are his intentions... to bring back Orihime to Aizen of course. What's the point of asking something we already had known since tens of chapters? I think it's one of the top three: old guy, Stark or Halibel.
Halibel is the most probable because she's watching evreything so she could have decided it's time to intervene.

hollowdemon
February 29, 2008, 12:18 PM
well its most likely ulquiorra since most times at the ending even in the szayel battles kubo manage to put things in the end (if i remember right) on the sides like "is this the end of szayel?" or stuff like that so we cant really be too into those end of the chapter panels too much since itll disappoint us if it isnt too big.
Or if it is actually someone other than ulquiorra then its most likely halibel since shes the closest one to that location ... and yes yammi would just be a piece of trash to even give a chapter to but oh well he needs to die at some point anyway :D

TheChosenOne
February 29, 2008, 12:50 PM
I think Ichigo should be much stronger than when he fought Ulq, since he has been healed once again, which apparently increases his strength each time. He was able to hold on to the mask for some minutes against Grimm, so after Orihime fully heals him, I think the limit should increase some more. :)

drakend
February 29, 2008, 01:04 PM
I think Ichigo should be much stronger than when he fought Ulq, since he has been healed once again, which apparently increases his strength each time. He was able to hold on to the mask for some minutes against Grimm, so after Orihime fully heals him, I think the limit should increase some more. :)
I think Ichigo power-ups aren't related to Orihime but to his determination in fighting alongside his hollow side. If you notice, during Ichigo vs Grimmjaw fight, Ichigo's mask started to crack when he saw Orihime's scared face ( :rolleyes: ) so he started losing his determination.
I hope his power-ups have nothing to do with Orihime's powers because she's already godly as she is... in fact I opened a thread dedicated to this very topic... :D

someguy0830
February 29, 2008, 01:30 PM
The way the "next chapter" tease is worded makes it sound like someone totally new to fighting will show up. I'm hoping Stark, and hoping that he's number 1. That way, they'll either get their asses handed to them or have to retreat, maybe both.

eddy26
February 29, 2008, 01:40 PM
I thought at first it would be Ulquiorra that comes back but now I keep thinking Yammy is the one that's going to come out. He'll probably kill Grimmjaw to start off with and then he'll battle someone. My thought is Unohana comes with Sado. Sado comes down and starts a battle with Yammy he'll start winning but then Yammy will release. Sado starts getting beat down until that other Arrancar Unohana healed comes to help Sado. Ulquiorra sneaks back in while the fighting is going on to take Orihime without anyone noticing. Ichigo gets up bankai vizard and starts fighting Ulquiorra before he can take Orihime. Halibel's fraccion comes down to help Ulquiorra. Kenpachi and Yachiru start fighting Halibel's fraccion. Halibel comes down to help get back Orihime for Aizen and that provokes Unohana to fight. Nell just watches since she is in kid form. Hopefully one of these is correct.

TheChosenOne
February 29, 2008, 01:46 PM
I think Ichigo power-ups aren't related to Orihime but to his determination in fighting alongside his hollow side. If you notice, during Ichigo vs Grimmjaw fight, Ichigo's mask started to crack when he saw Orihime's scared face ( :rolleyes: ) so he started losing his determination.

Well even before seeing Orihime, his mask limit had increased to more than 11 seconds, so the healing must have done something. :)

drakend
February 29, 2008, 01:50 PM
I thought at first it would be Ulquiorra that comes back but now I keep thinking Yammy is the one that's going to come out. He'll probably kill Grimmjaw to start off with and then he'll battle someone. My thought is Unohana comes with Sado. Sado comes down and starts a battle with Yammy he'll start winning but then Yammy will release. Sado starts getting beat down until that other Arrancar Unohana healed comes to help Sado. Ulquiorra sneaks back in while the fighting is going on to take Orihime without anyone noticing. Ichigo gets up bankai vizard and starts fighting Ulquiorra before he can take Orihime. Halibel's fraccion comes down to help Ulquiorra. Kenpachi and Yachiru start fighting Halibel's fraccion. Halibel comes down to help get back Orihime for Aizen and that provokes Unohana to fight. Nell just watches since she is in kid form. Hopefully one of these is correct.
Not Yammy killing Grimmjaw. Even if he's half dead Grimmjaw is worlds above that trashbin called Yammy.

Umbra Wolf
February 29, 2008, 01:50 PM
I hope this arc will come to a close soon.

I mean we all are expecting the winter war and what's happening now? Ichigo's crew and a few captains totally pwns whole Las Noches. They already started the war and by now they're winning! Why wait for winter? Bring the vizairds, Yoruichi Urahara, Ishin and Ryuuken and the remaining captains to Hueco Muendo and let's finish them and have a nice happy ending for Bleach.

I hope Halbiel or Emo-Spada show up and totally devastate all of them so one of the former list have to do the safe. Ichigo must retreat reluctantly and all begin to train again for the great winter war.

Hollow Kurono
February 29, 2008, 01:52 PM
Are u kiddin me??This was all that Noitora was capable off,i was expectin some more from this fight but it turned out to be a dissapoitment and its probably possible that Ken has anymore tricks left in da trunk.The enemy is probably Ulqiora or maybe Halibel.And probably everyone is goin to get healed and then the enemy apears or maybe not.

patedecarne
February 29, 2008, 02:02 PM
Or maybe Aizen himself will shows up to retrieve Orihime: " If you want a good job, then do it by yourself"

Maybe Aizen got pissed with the espadas being defeated and he'll fight now, and I believe Ichigo in his current state cannot defeat Aizen, so maybe we can see Orihime's new powers in this fight, she's almost a goddess now...

Umbra Wolf
February 29, 2008, 02:10 PM
Maybe Aizen got pissed with the espadas being defeated and he'll fight now, and I believe Ichigo in his current state cannot defeat Aizen, so maybe we can see Orihime's new powers in this fight, she's almost a goddess now...
I hope so 'coz the espadas have been seriously decimated. So I hope Aizen will use the remaining time 'till winter war to fill up his ranks with more capable espadas. It'll be hard to win the war just with Yammi, Schiffer, Stark and veteran Espada but I suppose all of them are Vastolordes.

Concerning Orihime's power I think must people overrate her a bit. I don't mean her potential I totally agree on this one but her practical use is problematic at least. Everyone else besides herself know how powerful she is. And until she doesn't figure it out and starts to train and use the powers for good. If she acts like she's doing he whole series up till now she's nearly worthless. I assume she'll figure it herself eventually and start to use her powers for good and then she can would be able to fight the war all alone.

redcometfm
February 29, 2008, 02:14 PM
I think it'd be utterly hilarious is Ulquiorria kills Yammy ala Vegeta-Nappa.
"(weak, beaten Yammy) Ah, thank you, Ulq--"
"Youre trash." (throws Yammy into air, yammy screams, Ulq cuts him apart/blows him apart with cero or both)
:-p

KyanWan
February 29, 2008, 02:16 PM
Not Yammy killing Grimmjaw. Even if he's half dead Grimmjaw is worlds above that trashbin called Yammy.

Man, Yammy's so ridiculed and hated I feel sorry for the guy.

I hope he becomes another Kon. XD He sucks so bad, he just can't die now.

Would be funny for Chad to punch his face off and say "You're too weak for me to finish off... "

Or get pwn'd by Hanatarou. ( rofl )

---

I second Ulquiorra being the new "foe" - maybe look at dead Grimm & Nnoi - and says "Wow. Interesting."

Maybe puts the smackdown on Ichigo & Kenpachi real quick ... Cleans up the mess of Nnoi - leaves Grimm for dead - and takes off.

---

Now something I wanted to point out quickly. A few of us think Halibel and Nel are related somehow. I'm sure, it's because of the similarities between them, you know ... their huge ... uh, hair.

If this is the case - there's two possibilities IMO. One, is bad. The other ... is interesting.

1: Halibel is NOT vasto lorde.

2: Halibel was LIKE Wonderwice at one point. If this is the case, she's probably REALLY attached to Nell. *This* would kick ass. Big time.

Cyanilurus
February 29, 2008, 02:32 PM
I think it'd be utterly hilarious is Ulquiorria kills Yammy ala Vegeta-Nappa.
"(weak, beaten Yammy) Ah, thank you, Ulq--"
"Youre trash." (throws Yammy into air, yammy screams, Ulq cuts him apart/blows him apart with cero or both)
:-p

Well, maybe even better if Orihime killed him off, well, I mean Tsubaki of course, because she wouldn' t say anything fun, but maybe Tsubaki would. :P Since Yammi, poor thing, is too weak for anyone else... But in her case this would actually be an improvement.

drakend
February 29, 2008, 03:07 PM
If this is the case - there's two possibilities IMO. One, is bad. The other ... is interesting.

1: Halibel is NOT vasto lorde.

2: Halibel was LIKE Wonderwice at one point. If this is the case, she's probably REALLY attached to Nell. *This* would kick ass. Big time.
Uhm I don't see Halibel running around screaming "Neliel one-cha!"... :D
For once I would like to see how Ichigo would fight against a woman, but in shounen a man must fight against a man! :rolleyes:

kweci
February 29, 2008, 03:59 PM
k, in the translation i read, it says that a menacing group approaches ichigo and company and wonders what their intentions are... there is also the quite random 'searching for vasto lordes' story conveniently thrown into this chapter... i am thinking the new group that confronts ichigo & co is the vasto lordes that are not too fond of aizen... wishful thinking? maybe, but i am almost 100% sure ulquiorra has another hour in that dimension left, and kubo won't thrust us into yet another fight with a new espada (like hallibel), so that's my immediate prediction, vasto lordes!

Narosian
February 29, 2008, 04:18 PM
I think the new enemy will be related to the "rebel" hollows that were mentioned in the flashback with nnoi and nel.

Koen
February 29, 2008, 04:39 PM
Well there are some possibilities:
1. Aizen! Why? He wants to retrieve back orihime and personally
chance: 5%, I even wonder if he would come out of his sofa. Don't know but he could have done it faster, if he really cared that much.

2. Halibel! We saw her going to some place while ichigo was fighting grimmie or was it nnoitra at that moment.
chance: 35% she's more plausibel than aizen because she's near and she left with two followers if I am correct? So somehow the matches could become even ichigo/kenpachi/yachiru vs the others

3. Nell! I really think we can't count her out. We had a nnoitra flashback and she said to follow him because he was weak. But could have been some hidden love.
chance: 15% I also personally feel that she could be a twist, what kenpachi did, could turn her back into the ennemies arms. Though I would feel unconformtable

4. Ulquiorra! Grimmie did something that left him out for a while but that's just for a while and since it's orihime, ichigo, grimmie over there could be more interesting
chance: 45%, for me he's the one who'll prolly return, he's not at the place but he'll come back for sure at that place

Other possibilities are still open for me but I hope and think it's gonna be one of them

xmikeyxlikesitx
February 29, 2008, 04:45 PM
I concur, the ending script of the last chapter said a "new" enemy was coming, not sure if the translation was apt in English, but that might refer to the "rebel hollows" although I don't think they'd just waltz into the dome of Las Noches.

In regards to rebel hollows inside Las Noches, look at Grimmjow, he's not too fond of Aizen, and Nel definitely feels indebted to Ichigo so she's not joining Aizen anytime soon...I wonder if she remembers Nnoitra...

Hopefully it becomes a running gag that Nel can switch back and forth between adult and child forms, like when she does something mischievous, she can do the dirty work as an adult, then switch to a child and no one will yell at her because she'll use googly eyes...

My prediction is that Kurotsuchi says something like "the beasts are done..." and we get to see whose feet were dangling...maybe the victims of the Exequias (are they there to kill anyone who might rebel due to Aizen not protecting them?)

Nel, Dondo, and Pesche HAVE to end up retreating with them to Soul Society, otherwise, getting rid of all three would be overkill.

Yammy will probably be an obstacle for Chad and Gantenbain, plus during said battle we'll see why he's the 10th Espada (not that he appears to have any special reason.)

I'm not too sure if Hariberu will show up, she seems determined to wait for everyone to head her way, plus I believe she is the 3rd Espada, Kubo has given her more air time than Sutaaku or "Pops."

I want to see Unohana fight, even if it is for the 20 seconds it takes her to kill Yammy.

Margera is going to be focused on soon, we've seen enough of him acting like a child...what if he's just playing with our heads? He's probably the first of the next generation of Espada.

Ulquiorra and Ichigo still have unfinished business, and we know Ichigo has room to expand, anyone other than Nel or Ichigo destroying Ulquiorra would be a killjoy.

I wonder when Ichigo will start playing around with Cero...maybe Nel will teach him?

And the Vaizard...what do they DO?

Morlun
February 29, 2008, 05:15 PM
We now know that Nel was working for Aizen.

We knew that already. She was an Espada. Espadas are Aizen's dogs. :-) We do know that Nnoitra isn't a Vast Lord, which is something of a relief.

Anyway, I figure either Ulquiorra, Aizen, Gin, Tousen or one of the top 3 Espada (Halibel) is close will show up, tell Orihime that if she breaks her end of the deal, then her friends die, and Orihime will choose to stay, still delusional that Aizen will let his guard down and let her destroy the Hougyoku, when all she probably saw was an illusion by Kyouka Suigetsu.

I hope that the top 4 Espada, Wonderwyce and the 3 rogue Captains destroy the invaders and force them to retreat, killing someone in the process, but I doubt it'll happen. Aizen will just be all "the dead Espada were only Adjuchas, now we have Vast Lords", and the bad guys will just lose again but again with the promise of becoming much stronger next time. :\

Zeus-Tails
February 29, 2008, 06:02 PM
I would love the new enemy to be either Gin or Tousen. I'm tired of the Espada for a while. Let's see how much the former captains have improved. I hope Tousen improved on his already sick bankai or maybe we can finally see Gin in action.

Sparky-kun
February 29, 2008, 06:10 PM
well, if ulq shows up, ichi will fight him, as kenpachi oneshotted the espada with the highest defence, it basically means that he can one-shot any espada if they are hit with it.

i really see no sense in Nnoitra having the hardest hierro but no1 espada could brush of kenpachi's kendo. if emo shows up, he wont fight ken. (besides, in all fairness, he's very very heavily wounded, he needs healing, not being thrown into a new fight)

also, there are three more captains on their way, emo would bite do a cow and bite the grass if he fought

Raizen
February 29, 2008, 06:13 PM
I think that the new UNEXPECTED enemy might be nell.
Like someone said above, something may have trigger her memories and her loyalty to aizen may remain and it could override her feelings for ichigo.
That would suck if she was the new enemy.

xace89
February 29, 2008, 06:19 PM
Its obvious that its the Exequais. They go after every disturbance in H.M and now its ichigo time to face them.

someguy0830
February 29, 2008, 06:43 PM
They chickened out against Unohana. There's no way they'll take on psycho Zaraki. Plus, they don't seem the type to pick a fight they're unlikely to win.

xace89
February 29, 2008, 06:52 PM
but they are battered.

someguy0830
February 29, 2008, 07:01 PM
Ichigo's not, and Zaraki's got enough stamina to power Las Vegas for years to come. They only step in when someone's dead and abandoned. Taking on a group of that large, even with their superior numbers, just seems unlikely.

xace89
February 29, 2008, 07:07 PM
even though one is a vasto lorde?

eddy26
February 29, 2008, 07:22 PM
It could be that Tousen appears with Wonderwice. Tousen might see a chance to kill Kenpachi to get pay back for their battle in Soul Society. He will probably wipe out Grimmjaw because he disobeyed Aizen when he told all the espada to stay put in their rooms. We already saw him cut off Grimmjaw's arm for going to the real world the first time. If Nnoitra is still breathing Tousen will kill him as well. Wonderwice is probably a vastolorde so he could be a very dangerous opponent to the group. I think whoever it is will force the group to retreat back to Soul Society. I don't think anyone will die though I'm pretty sure that Byakuya and Unohana will return to help everyone out. The last captain to leave Hueco Mundo will be Mayuri since he will be studying Szayel research subjects.

TheChosenOne
February 29, 2008, 07:22 PM
Its obvious that its the Exequais. They go after every disturbance in H.M and now its ichigo time to face them.

They are pretty weak, Ken could still take them, plus Ichigo could likely beat them in shikai. They only beat Dordoini cuz he could not release his zanpaktou, which makes them really weak. :)

Raizen
February 29, 2008, 07:51 PM
I doubt its the equexias, i bet mayuri will handle them since they seem to work for appolo.
For some reason I think the new threat is nell
I don't know why but it seems zaraki's fight triggered something

TheChosenOne
February 29, 2008, 07:55 PM
I really hope it's Ulq, cuz that would finally set up the showdown between him and Ichigo, I don't want their fight to be during the winter war, Ichigo needs to kill him for what happened with Orihime, plus more chances to see his Hollow come out, that would be CRAZY!! :nuts

hajialibaig
February 29, 2008, 10:28 PM
I really hope it's Ulq, cuz that would finally set up the showdown between him and Ichigo, I don't want their fight to be during the winter war, Ichigo needs to kill him for what happened with Orihime, plus more chances to see his Hollow come out, that would be CRAZY!! :nuts

You kidding right? Unreleased Ulquiorra > Full power Ichigo. Ulquiorra may not even have to release to win.

TheChosenOne
February 29, 2008, 10:35 PM
You kidding right? Unreleased Ulquiorra > Full power Ichigo. Ulquiorra may not even have to release to win.

Ichigo has gotten much stronger since he fought Ulq, he is able to sustain his for a much longer period. :)

AngryChubbs
February 29, 2008, 10:55 PM
Ichigo has gotten much stronger since he fought Ulq, he is able to sustain his for a much longer period. :)

it doesnt matter how long he can sustain it for if the strength isnt there...and last time they fought, the strength clearly was not there. lets not forget that ichigo with the mask and a full powered getsuga tenshou was blocked and helmet hair didnt have a scratch on him. ichigo even thought he was the number 1 espada and then realized he was only number 4.

if shirosaki came out though, then that would be different. his character is basically the strongest wildcard in the manga

TheChosenOne
February 29, 2008, 11:28 PM
Actually Ulq couldn't even block it with two hands, so the strength was there, just wasn't there for long, and now after orihime's sayian healing, he is likely stronger. :)

AngryChubbs
February 29, 2008, 11:48 PM
since when does orihime have sayian healing? thats kinda lame in my opinion

TheChosenOne
March 01, 2008, 12:12 AM
since when does orihime have sayian healing? thats kinda lame in my opinion

Since Ichigo seems to get stronger after each time, when he fought Ulq he could barely keep his mask for 11 seconds, then Orihime heals him, Ichigo is able to keep his mask for some minutes, now Orihime is healing him once again, likely he will get stronger. :amuse

ShaunMati1
March 01, 2008, 02:01 AM
Heres a prediction. The next chapter u have ichigo running to nel seeing if shes ok. Orihime looks at kenpachi and asks him if he needs help and Yorichu will say something like "ken-chan is fine, hes just tired from having too much fun" And then right after Ichigo is done with nel he will turn around and see grim on the floor either knocked out, or smiling asking ichigo the usual ? enemys ask "why did u save me kurosaki" and he will just look at him and ask Orihime to heal him. Then u see the portal open up and ulquiorra comes out and says "what was going on here i felt increadible riatsu" (saying this in his head), looks around and sees nnoitra on the floor and kurosaki fully healed, then u see ulqui find grim and attempt to finish him off, and ichigo goes bankai and stops him in time.

End of chapter. Or it could end with Ulqui comin out

Streifen
March 01, 2008, 02:08 AM
wow.... nice prediction.... :) so if most of u people think that grimm is going to be like vegeta... then it would be cool if ichigo and grimm would fight side by side... :) they both will take down ulq... or.... ulq may deliver a blow to ichigo then grimm takes the blow for himself... then dies... ichigo gets angry... unleashed the devil within then pwns ulq.....

drakend
March 01, 2008, 02:23 AM
Shirosaki has MUCH MORE power than vaizard Ichigo... that's a given otherwise the manga can end the next chapter because the bad guys will win for sure.

if shirosaki came out though, then that would be different. his character is basically the strongest wildcard in the manga
I think Shirosaki has something similiar to an arrancar release: it's very likely even because it was noted how similiar vaizards and arrancars are.
I think that vaizard Ichigo is more or less on par with unreleased Ulquiorra, but to match a released Ulquiorra Ichigo will need to reach another superior stage of power I think.

TheChosenOne
March 01, 2008, 02:57 AM
If Grimm becomes vegeta to ichigo's goku, then the only thing that will likely happen is Grimm never getting a kill while ichigo kills of every major threat. I hope Grimm becomes his own character that wants to kill ulq instead of becoming a support for ichigo. :)

someguy0830
March 01, 2008, 03:40 AM
I'm sure Grimm will get his chance to eviscerate something/someone sooner or later. Worst case, he decides to get himself killed fighting Ulquiorra as Ichigo and co escape Hueco Mundo. Still, whoever he decides to fight, it should be epic.

Ruhina
March 01, 2008, 05:12 AM
Now that their objectives are completed, the question is what are the captain's going to do? The rescue crew has already found Inoue, which means they are ready to retreat.

Now about the captains. Are they going to retreat with the informations gathered, or are they going to attack Aizen? I really don't think they'll go for the latter, seeing as everyone except maybe Mayuri have been wounded more or less badly. Aizen is supposed to be the most powerful villain in the series by now, so I doubt anyone except Yamato can hope to even stall him at this point.

Oh and btw! YESSS THIS FIGHT IS OVER!!! YEEESSS! YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!

No Quarter
March 01, 2008, 07:33 AM
..., so I doubt anyone except Yamato can hope to even stall him at this point.

Oh and btw! YESSS THIS FIGHT IS OVER!!! YEEESSS! YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!

Yamato = Wrong Anime dude.:eyeroll I think the name you're looking for is Yamamoto. J/K

On a slightly more serious note I didn't this fight was that bad... It will probably look really kickass in the anime.

hollowdemon
March 01, 2008, 08:22 AM
wow.... nice prediction.... :) so if most of u people think that grimm is going to be like vegeta... then it would be cool if ichigo and grimm would fight side by side... :) they both will take down ulq... or.... ulq may deliver a blow to ichigo then grimm takes the blow for himself... then dies... ichigo gets angry... unleashed the devil within then pwns ulq.....

thats a little bit too early ... even in dbz vegeta didnt take blows or started to give him respect until LATER in the series.
The whole nel turning back on ichigo might actually happen ... but she clearly loves and adores ichigo from her chibi side so it probably would clash with her whole loyalty with aizen. Besides did aizen even know what happened to nel when the incident with nnoitra and nel ? im sure he didnt just think "hm wonder where my 3rd espada went .... oh well hey halibel step in here and replace her fine ass" but its a good thought of her fighting ichigo though its just that i dont see that happening .... ulquiorra sounds more plausible but i wouldnt count out nel :D

Streifen
March 01, 2008, 11:10 AM
Yamato = Wrong Anime dude.:eyeroll I think the name you're looking for is Yamamoto. J/K

On a slightly more serious note I didn't this fight was that bad... It will probably look really kickass in the anime.

yeah, but it really was dissapointing considering that we all expected from that match too muuch....

thats a little bit too early ... even in dbz vegeta didnt take blows or started to give him respect until LATER in the series.
The whole nel turning back on ichigo might actually happen ... but she clearly loves and adores ichigo from her chibi side so it probably would clash with her whole loyalty with aizen. Besides did aizen even know what happened to nel when the incident with nnoitra and nel ? im sure he didnt just think "hm wonder where my 3rd espada went .... oh well hey halibel step in here and replace her fine ass" but its a good thought of her fighting ichigo though its just that i dont see that happening .... ulquiorra sounds more plausible but i wouldnt count out nel :D

yeah, but i meant that if grimm is going to be like vegeta, i think theyll somehow learn to respect each other but grimm having much pride wouldnt show that he respects ichigo.... just like vegeta did... just like what TCO said... grimm might not get a kill... so i think kubo could just make grimm do something memorable like sacrificing his life....

aizen is too busy checking out halibel he hardly noticed he lost his no. 3 LOL.....

eddy26
March 01, 2008, 01:24 PM
I don't know why people think Grimm is going to live. He has gone against Aizen's orders twice and really there are two people who probably want to take him out. Ulquiorra well obviously because Grimm trapped him away for two hours and Tousen since he hates it when people disobey Aizen. I don't think Grimm is even going to get the chance to do anything I think his role in this manga is over. It is just a matter of time before someone finishes him off. Maybe Aizen will just snap his fingers and kill Grimm himself. I think the new enemy will either be Ulquiorra, Yammy, or Tousen. Don't know which one but right now I'm leaning towards Tousen. What would be cool is if it were all three. That really would be enough of a threat to send everyone running back to Soul Society. The shape everybody in the group is in there would be a massacre. Wild prediction though it is not Ulquiorra, Yammy, or Tousen. It says new threat could be espada 1, 2, or 3. It would be nice if it were the old man espada since I'm hoping he is number 3. Halibel 2 and Stark 1.

someguy0830
March 01, 2008, 02:01 PM
Grimm dying in anything other than a match he at least has a chance of winning would just be wrong. He seemed pretty confident against Ulquiorra, so I hope that if anyone has to kill Grimm, it's him.

It'd be better if they just jumped to 1. Moving up the ranks one at a time gives them reason to keep trying to fight.

Zeus-Tails
March 01, 2008, 02:11 PM
Since Ichigo seems to get stronger after each time, when he fought Ulq he could barely keep his mask for 11 seconds, then Orihime heals him, Ichigo is able to keep his mask for some minutes, now Orihime is healing him once again, likely he will get stronger. :amuse

I see you failed to consider the possibility that Ichigo's mask limit was extended because of his willpower and fights. I mean the training he did to extend the mask period with the Vizards was just fighting with it on over and over right? So obviously everytime he fights with it on, he gets more experience with it so the longer it stays on in the future. Since he came to Hueco Mundo, he's fought Dordonii with it on as well as Ulquiorra. Those 2 fights could have gave him experience enough to extend the limit enough to take down Grimmjow.

Furthermore, I think willpower is a factor. Against Ulquiorra, he thought he had won when he shot Getsuga with the mask. When he saw that Ulquiorra was unharmed, that probably broke his spirit and it seemed that he practically gave up. Against Grimmjow, on the other hand, he was fighting Grimmjow and protecting Orihime/Nell at the same time (Ulquiorra wasn't targeting Nell), so he couldn't afford to give up.

This theory is more plausible than Orihime is just randomly powering people up with her healing.

I don't know why people think Grimm is going to live. He has gone against Aizen's orders twice and really there are two people who probably want to take him out. Ulquiorra well obviously because Grimm trapped him away for two hours and Tousen since he hates it when people disobey Aizen. I don't think Grimm is even going to get the chance to do anything I think his role in this manga is over. It is just a matter of time before someone finishes him off. Maybe Aizen will just snap his fingers and kill Grimm himself. I think the new enemy will either be Ulquiorra, Yammy, or Tousen. Don't know which one but right now I'm leaning towards Tousen. What would be cool is if it were all three. That really would be enough of a threat to send everyone running back to Soul Society. The shape everybody in the group is in there would be a massacre. Wild prediction though it is not Ulquiorra, Yammy, or Tousen. It says new threat could be espada 1, 2, or 3. It would be nice if it were the old man espada since I'm hoping he is number 3. Halibel 2 and Stark 1.

I don't think Ulquiorra hates anyone. In my opinion, he is the best example of a "team player" on the Espada. He protected Yammi from Urahara's blast, protected Grimmjow when Grimmjow was fighting with one arm, and he's patient with even Nnoitra. Furthermore, it's interesting that he follows orders so strictly and that he gave Ichigo a chance to leave Hueco Mundo. The only reason Ulquiorra fought Grimmjow was because Grimmjow was stopping Ulquiorra from doing his mission, which is to protect Orihime. Ulquiorra is definitely not a regular bad guy.

But I digress. The only command Grimmjow broke is when he went looking for the intruders. I don't think Aizen specifically commanded that Grimmjow not to go to Earth with his fraccion because of Aizen's reaction. So, if you're gonna chastise Grimmjow for going to look for the intruders, then you'll have to do the same for Nnoitra, Zomari, and even Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra went to look for Ichigo it seems because it didn't look like Ichigo was anywhere near Ulquiorra's room.

ShaunMati1
March 01, 2008, 02:17 PM
How can grimm not respect ichigo, they fought 3 TIMES!! And then third time they brought out the best out of eachother. Ichigo and kenpachi fought once, and kenpachi comes to help him. Byakuya, somewhat, helps ichigo in the Bounto Arc. I dont see why u guys dont think the respect wont be there. They both went all out and Grimm disregarded all his duties just to fight ichigo, im sure thats respect. It wont surprise me if Grim goes back with the crew, and not to mention, we all know ichigo needs to train again. So why couldnt grimm fight him again so ichigo can have another inner world moment.

But i dont think thats too possible seeing that, i still believe that the vizards will play an important role in the growth of ichigo. Who knows. But i doubt grimm will die. Hes the only espada, besides NNoi, that have had a story in this arc. That kinda shows that he will stick around, or atleast do something memoriable. Maybe take a hit for ichigo os something.

TheChosenOne
March 01, 2008, 02:39 PM
I see you failed to consider the possibility that Ichigo's mask limit was extended because of his willpower and fights. I mean the training he did to extend the mask period with the Vizards was just fighting with it on over and over right? So obviously everytime he fights with it on, he gets more experience with it so the longer it stays on in the future. Since he came to Hueco Mundo, he's fought Dordonii with it on as well as Ulquiorra. Those 2 fights could have gave him experience enough to extend the limit enough to take down Grimmjow.

If it was about willpower he would have been able to hold his mask longer when he fought against Ulq, Ichigo had all the reason (willpower) cuz of Ulq statement of what happened with Orihime. He just couldn't overcome his limit, 11 seconds was all he could handle. :)

Furthermore, I think willpower is a factor. Against Ulquiorra, he thought he had won when he shot Getsuga with the mask. When he saw that Ulquiorra was unharmed, that probably broke his spirit and it seemed that he practically gave up.

His statement of not giving up against (http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-271/page014.html) someone like Ulq, shows that he never gave up, Ichigo hit his limit and realized his inferiority. If it was about willpower he would have been able to defeat or drag the fight longer. :)

Against Grimmjow, on the other hand, he was fighting Grimmjow and protecting Orihime/Nell at the same time (Ulquiorra wasn't targeting Nell), so he couldn't afford to give up.

I could just say against Grimm, Orihime healed Ichigo before and he was able to sustain the mask longer. Sure willpower could have been a factor, but that doesn't have to mean it's the only factor. :)

This theory is more plausible than Orihime is just randomly powering people up with her healing.

Sure, the willpower enhancing his power is plausible but Orihime ability having some effects is just as plausible. :)

AngryChubbs
March 01, 2008, 02:54 PM

well i dont think you can make this assumption just from it possibly happening once. and besides, when grimm remarks about "im having too much fun to take it off"

so i think its ichigo's willpower that enabled him to keep it on longer, not orihime.

TheChosenOne
March 01, 2008, 03:04 PM
well i dont think you can make this assumption just from it possibly happening once. and besides, when grimm remarks about "im having too much fun to take it off"

so i think its ichigo's willpower that enabled him to keep it on longer, not orihime.

I'm not saying his willpower wasn't the reason, sure It could have been the reason, I am just saying there could be more interpretations than plainly being willpower. Orihime's power could have nothing do with it, but it doesn't necessarily rule it out. :)

hajialibaig
March 01, 2008, 03:26 PM
Maybe Orihime will decide to stay with Aizen, as a plan to take him out. Since she might possess the capabilities to reject the houkoguko (Spelling?) from existant...

Just my thoughts, it'll be a lame twist regardless...

black_crow
March 01, 2008, 03:42 PM
I dont think that she will stay with aizen.
if she did that then her friends would have gotten hurt for her sake over nothing. i dont think her personality would be able to do that to her friends.
Also, this arc is very similar to the whole save rukia arc. i think this arc will end in a similar way as that arc.

I hope ichigo gets an arancar sword release!~~

TheChosenOne
March 01, 2008, 03:47 PM
Well she said that she wants to efface the Hougyoku from existence which would put a stop to this war, and the impending destruction of K-town, so she might decide to stay in HM so that she can get a chance to destroy the Hougyoku. :)

hajialibaig
March 01, 2008, 04:07 PM
I hope ichigo gets an arancar sword release!~~

Um, did I miss something? How can he get an arrancar sword? He isn't a hollow to begin with. I think the only way he can become more powerful is by drawing more power from his hollow. As for the moment, he's vaizard form is considerably weaker than his Hollow.

Zeus-Tails
March 01, 2008, 04:15 PM
@TheChosenOne: I didn't say willpower was the only factor. Read my statement again. Furthermore, against Ulquiorra, Ichigo may have said that but he was also running away from Ulquiorra and he alsmot sh*t his pants when Ulquiorra took Getsuga unharmed. He was obviously shaken up. Against Grimmjow, he did not run at all and fought Grimmjow head on from the start.

TheChosenOne
March 01, 2008, 04:29 PM
Furthermore, against Ulquiorra, Ichigo may have said that but he was also running away from Ulquiorra

He wasn't running away, he dodged the cero and was apparently worried about Nell and taking her to safety (http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-271/page011.html). Plus his statement of not giving up comes after he dodged the cero. :)

and he alsmot sh*t his pants when Ulquiorra took Getsuga unharmed. He was obviously shaken up.

The dude just saw his most powerful attack have no success, he was surprised, as Yammi was when Ichigo cut of his arm, when Ichigo defeated Grimm's desaguron. :)

Against Grimmjow, he did not run at all and fought Grimmjow head on from the start.

Which may have something do with him being able to use vaizard from for a longer period of time. :amuse

eddy26
March 01, 2008, 05:06 PM
I'm still thinking that Tousen or Ulquiorra come out Nnoitra is going to be finished off and Grimm as well. Both broke Aizen's command Grimm stopped Ulquiorra from doing his job. Thanks to him Orihime is with the good guys instead of in her cell. On top of that Grimm has trapped Ulquiorra for a good long time now that probably pissed him off. Grimm also tried to walk away from the table when Aizen gathered all the espada and had to force him to sit back down. He took his fraccion out to kill Ichigo eventhough Ulquiorra had already been sent to scope out Ichigo and his skills. That's twice he has disrespected Ulquiorra. If Ulquiorra comes back to kick ass Grimm and Nnoitra are going to get their final blows. I'm worried about Nel her memories are back and she was an Espada so technically she has betrayed Aizen by joining up with Ichigo. I hope she doesn't get killed too maybe Yachiru ends up saving her that would be very funny. The one thing that can save this arc for me is if whoever comes out to fight against these guys ends up fighting Unohana in the future. We've seen the same captains who fought in Soul Society kill the espada. So why doesn't Kubo throw us a bone and show a new captain's power and bankai.

Zeus-Tails
March 01, 2008, 05:16 PM
He wasn't running away, he dodged the cero and was apparently worried about Nell and taking her to safety (http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-271/page011.html). Plus his statement of not giving up comes after he dodged the cero. :)

The dude just saw his most powerful attack have no success, he was surprised, as Yammi was when Ichigo cut of his arm, when Ichigo defeated Grimm's desaguron. :)

Which may have something do with him being able to use vaizard from for a longer period of time. :amuse

Exactly, he was surprised and that broke his spirit, which is why he ran away. He could of just put Nell down. Ulquiorra wasn't targeting Nell in any way.

Also, when Ichigo finds out that Ulquiorra is only Espada 4, he gives a luck like "WTF? OMG! I give up!"

http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-271/page017.html

And that's also the part where he just sat there and let Ulquiorra dig into his chest. No resistance whatsoever. No resistance usually means he concedes. His spirit was broken because he knew that even with all that training the top Espada can still whip him.

Neuroff
March 01, 2008, 05:19 PM
Why does everyone always make this assumption? Not only was Ichigo already hurt when he fought Ulquiorra, Ichigo clearly got stronger in the Grimmjow fight, and not just in mask time. He went from equal to released Grimmjow to stronger than Grimmjow during the fight.

If it was about willpower he would have been able to hold his mask longer when he fought against Ulq, Ichigo had all the reason (willpower) cuz of Ulq statement of what happened with Orihime. He just couldn't overcome his limit, 11 seconds was all he could handle. :)
He didn't even get a full 11 seconds against Ulquiorra. He had the willpower but as Nel says, Ichigo was badly damaged from fighting earlier. He also took damage from Ulquiorra's attacks trying to protect Nel. If he had been at full strength, it's possible that he could have used the mask for longer.

AngryChubbs
March 01, 2008, 05:26 PM
Why does everyone always make this assumption? Not only was Ichigo already hurt when he fought Ulquiorra, Ichigo clearly got stronger in the Grimmjow fight, and not just in mask time. He went from equal to released Grimmjow to stronger than Grimmjow during the fight.

He didn't even get a full 11 seconds against Ulquiorra. He had the willpower but as Nel says, Ichigo was badly damaged from fighting earlier. He also took damage from Ulquiorra's attacks trying to protect Nel. If he had been at full strength, it's possible that he could have used the mask for longer.

actually...he did get a full 11 seconds against ulquiorra....ulq even stated that himself. and when he used it to dodge ulq's cero...ulq commented on how he could barely use it for a second.

TheChosenOne
March 01, 2008, 05:26 PM

Well doesn't Ulq say that Ichigo's GT was a full power blast, and that seemed to be the case. :confused

Exactly, he was surprised and that broke his spirit, which is why he ran away. He could of just put Nell down. Ulquiorra wasn't targeting Nell in any way.

Yes, but he still states that he wouldn't give up which happened after the "running away" so his spirit seems to be intact. His spirit breaks when he sees the number 4. :)

And that's also the part where he just sat there and let Ulquiorra dig into his chest. No resistance whatsoever. No resistance usually means he concedes. His spirit was broken because he knew that even with all that training the top Espada can still whip him.

Exactly, so until the ranking revelation Ichigo had spirit and the never give up attitude, but apparently willpower didn't increase his strength. His mask broke faster the second time he used it to escape the cero. :)

Starky-08
March 01, 2008, 05:38 PM
Yo im new to this forum and would just like to say whoa I like the predictions anyway heres my predictions!

I think that the person who is the new threat is Halibel. I think Nel will fight her for one anyway.
But I would like to see Tousen or Gin come.

If Tousen comes:
If he comes well then he will fight ken and Grimm at the same time, prob almost killing ken and cutting up Grimm to where he would die if he was hurt once more, when a new cpatain dude joins the fight, him being Komamura, those two will fight and Komamura being alot stronger than before, fighting on par with tousen. But ending in a tie match with Komamura asking Tousen to leave Hueco Mundo and come back to Soul Society.

If he goes:
Gin will be there to stop him and those two will fight with Komamura on Tousens side most likely Tousen to be killed or just defeated.

If he stays:
He will just say leave here Sajin and slash his chest but keeping him alive and leaving.

If Gin comes:
First we would here some stupid joke or a phrase that he would be likely to say such as, "Nice work, Shinigami Ken" or "Seems we have a little trouble on our hands" The gang will be shocked! When Hitsugaya and Matsumoto come to Hueco Mundo both fighting Gin while the others are being healed. Altough Gin not be defeated or barely injured for that fact but we will see his bankai, he will leave when Aizen calls him for some reason.

If Ulquiorra comes:
Ken will walk over to Yachiru, while Ichigo looks over at grimm and asks Orihime if she could heal Grimm, when she walks over to start healing Grimm a giant rip in the sky will appear and Ulquiorra's hand will appear grabbing Orihime and sending one of his unseen fraccion members to take her back, but when Ichigo tries to run after Ulquiorra will stop him and Ichigo will rage and go Vizard, and start over-powering Ulquiorra, but then he releases knocking Ichigo to the ground with no problem. Grimm will then join the fight released also but he will tell Ichigo to save Orihime. Ulquiorra will leave Grimm so injured he may die!

If Halibel come:
I think she will come and say "You quite powerful for a shinigami", Nell will notice her, and will change into her adult for, she will fight on Par with halibel, until her fraccion come and grabs nell. Dondo and Pesche will rush to Nells aid along with Renji(Since Ishida will stay with Mayuri). The three that arrive will fight her fraccion while release Nell and released Halibel fight resulting in Halibels death.

To be honest prob non of that ~I posted up wil happed.(Also my friend from japan says he got an official manga of bleach that he said could be the next chapter, he said he would translate it and send it to me and I can upload it on this site!)

TheChosenOne
March 01, 2008, 05:50 PM
Well considering Nnoi's statement of the espada power being in different levels between the old and the current one (which could be false since Nnoi likes to brag), but if it's true would Nell be enough to take on Halibel. :confused

AngryChubbs
March 01, 2008, 06:56 PM
Well considering Nnoi's statement of the espada power being in different levels between the old and the current one (which could be false since Nnoi likes to brag), but if it's true would Nell be enough to take on Halibel. :confused

i think nel would be on par with an unreleased halibel since she prolly could have defeated noi wen she released. but only kubo really knows.

TheChosenOne
March 01, 2008, 07:07 PM
I don't think nell is anywhere near Halibel who could be a Vasto Lorde espada. As for Nell release being able to pawn Nnoi, that would make, Released <= released Nnoi, so halibel would pwn nell. :)

AngryChubbs
March 01, 2008, 07:28 PM
your assuming halibel is a vastolorde based on NOTHING. it was never even said that ulq was a vasto lorde.

TheChosenOne
March 01, 2008, 07:33 PM
Okay then she is one of the top 3 espada which makes her stronger than Ulq who is stronger than Nnoi. Ulq could be a Vasto Lorde since his helmet (http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-271/page006.html) matches (or shares similarities) the silhouette (http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-197/page017.html) of a Vasto Lorde. :)

Streifen
March 01, 2008, 08:00 PM
wow dude hands down... after all the chapters weve been through you still remember where to look for those....

AngryChubbs
March 01, 2008, 08:48 PM
Okay then she is one of the top 3 espada which makes her stronger than Ulq who is stronger than Nnoi. Ulq could be a Vasto Lorde since his helmet (http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-271/page006.html) matches (or shares similarities) the silhouette (http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-197/page017.html) of a Vasto Lorde. :)

cant really argue with you there. but nel was number 3 in the past and she was still defeating noi till she reverted so she might be able to at least do something...who knows number 1-4 are so over powered im scared to think of what the new vasto lordes will be like.

xmikeyxlikesitx
March 01, 2008, 09:01 PM
Kubo keeps hinting that Ulquiorra is a Vasto Lorde, the first time was when Hitsugaya was explaining the three classifications of Hollow, and the second time (I don't remember which episode, but I believe it was before our heroes entered Hueco Mundo...either that or around the Ashido episodes) they showed Ulquiorra turn toward the viewers (again, they were talking about Vasto Lorde.)

hajialibaig
March 01, 2008, 09:31 PM
Yeah Ulquiorra is definitely a Vasto Lorde. Things that has led me to arrive at this conclusion:

1) His immense strength (higher than an average captain for sure)
2) His analytical ability and overall relative higher intelligence level
3) His helmet (can't be just another one of those 'coincedences')
4) His size (identical to an average human)

TheChosenOne
March 01, 2008, 10:31 PM
cant really argue with you there. but nel was number 3 in the past and she was still defeating noi till she reverted so she might be able to at least do something...who knows number 1-4 are so over powered im scared to think of what the new vasto lordes will be like.

She was pawning a unreleased Nnoi, so that doesn't say much about her strength, if she is able to pawn Nnoi when he released then we can speculate about her power. But Nnoi's statement about current espada being stronger than older ones are likely true since the current espada has been enhanced by the Hougyoku. :)

eddy26
March 01, 2008, 11:15 PM
Well you can't say that Nell is weaker than an unreleased Nnoi. She has a crack in her mask so she probably wasn't at full strength when she released. If Nnoi was more powerful than Nell why was he scared when she released. Nnoi is one of the original espada and if he was still scared of Nell I think that would be a good indication that Nell is strong. She probably could have beaten Nnoitra if it weren't for the fact that she turned back to her child form. Her reiatsu was probably still flowing out so if that mask wasn't cracked she would be at full power. Just guessing at this but I think Nell if her mask were healed would be stronger than Ulquiorra. She wouldn't be espada 3 anymore but I wouldn't bump her down more than 1 spot down. Still Halibel coming down just wouldn't make much sense why jump in now that everyone is beat down. I'm hoping that the top 3 espada won't be cowards and actually fight their enemies at full power.
Unohana, Yachiru, and Sado haven't done anything so maybe one I don't care which one actually does something. I'd settle for a Yammy vs. Sado fight but one of those 3 do something. I want to see Unohana fight but at this point I'd settle for her coming out with her manta ray thing swallow up everyone and escape Hueco Mundo. What would be messed up is if there was an evacuation group waiting for these captains to come back with Ichigo's company. Hitsugaya, Soi Fon, Yoruichi, and Urahara waiting to make sure everyone is alright.

hollowdemon
March 01, 2008, 11:28 PM
well if ulquiorra have the average size of a human then wouldnt that count grimmjow also? or nnoitra?
cant really use that reason there but nel probably isnt a vasto lordes unless she states that she was before she was turned into chibi nel. Only a few vasto lordes exist and if ulquiorra happens to be one of them from the silhouette then wouldnt that make the remaining top 3 automatically one as well ?

tousen showing up would be a little bit of a rush but it wouldnt hurt for him to die since his existence in bleach is prett much obselete, although its going to come down to kommamura having to have his face to face moment with him before he does die. I dont see kommamura coming though thats the thing ...
if its a NEW threat then the second guess i would say one of the remaining espadas, could be ulq, halibel or old man

Oni Shinigami
March 02, 2008, 02:52 AM
Then it would seem that Nell must be a Vastro Lord to me. If healing the crack in her mask gives her more power then I would be happy to see her square off vs an Espada.

Sirios Whitestrom
March 02, 2008, 06:05 AM
Even with the defeat of so many Espada, I don't think this will have any effect on the winter war.

Notice that all the Adjuchas-level Espada are getting killed off? Nnoitra flashbacks seem to confirm that he isn't a Vasto Lorde level Espada, and Ulquiorra could possibly be VL, hinted by the silouette of an example VL Menos. This would mean Espada 1-3 are also VL. This leaves room for more, stronger VL Menos to enter the gameplay, as Aizen's objective is to eventually form a group of VL Espada to counter Gotei 13. I'm beginning to speculate that Wonderweiss Margera is a VL Menos.

Anyway, I imagine this Arc is soon to come to a close, and I'm curious as to the fate of Grimmjow. Now that he was defeated and used a Negacion on Ulquiorra, he can't possibly return to Aizen's side without severe or deadly consequences. Left with no choice, maybe he'll begrudgingly end up joining the side of Ichigo and friends, becoming basically another Renji and calling Ichigo a bastard every page.

hollowdemon
March 02, 2008, 06:51 AM
it would only seem so since he isnt the type that helps for no reason and yea i agree on the renji part. Since he willingly helped ichigo to save rukia, the same way as grimmjow might help ichigo since he wants aizen gone.

i was actually a bit curious about wonderweiss also .... but never judge a book by its cover and from the previous chapters of "new threat" kubo mentioned it could also be him too :D

Cyanilurus
March 02, 2008, 09:28 AM
And maybe there could be more than just one person offering a new threat? I too am curious about Wonderweiss, but I don' t think he' s really likely, since he has a bond of a kind to Tousen maybe he' ll appear again when Tousen does.

And also, even if they overcome this too, and Orihime could choose to go home, she wouldn' t for she still "has to" destroy the Hougi-gadget (spelling... augh.) Ulquiorra is so very logical to come back, but then those questions at the end would be so stupid...

Hockeychaoz
March 02, 2008, 10:10 AM
And maybe there could be more than just one person offering a new threat? I too am curious about Wonderweiss, but I don' t think he' s really likely, since he has a bond of a kind to Tousen maybe he' ll appear again when Tousen does.

And also, even if they overcome this too, and Orihime could choose to go home, she wouldn' t for she still "has to" destroy the Hougi-gadget (spelling... augh.) Ulquiorra is so very logical to come back, but then those questions at the end would be so stupid...

I think that Wonderweiss's demeanor is a pretty clear indication that he's going to be a tank. Think Gohan at the beginning of DBZ. Ultra powerful, but never really knowing what he was doing.

gigantor21
March 02, 2008, 11:47 AM
I'm beginning to speculate that Wonderweiss Margera is a VL Menos.

You know, that may be true.

http://i27.tinypic.com/2moo3gh.jpg

This was taken from 229, where Wonderweiss is being hybridized. Note that he isn't much bigger than Aizen, and has a human-like physique. He could just be very well-developed Adjuucha, since Grimmjow was small too, but the human body type is what strikes me. His being a Vastorode would also explain why Aizen brought him into the fold, since he's not exactly soldier material from a psychological standpoint.

Anyway, I imagine this Arc is soon to come to a close, and I'm curious as to the fate of Grimmjow. Now that he was defeated and used a Negacion on Ulquiorra, he can't possibly return to Aizen's side without severe or deadly consequences. Left with no choice, maybe he'll begrudgingly end up joining the side of Ichigo and friends, becoming basically another Renji and calling Ichigo a bastard every page.

I could very well see that happening. Same with Nel, and possibly Noritora in another Renji-type deal ("I'll stick around until I'm strong enough to take you down!") But in all 3 cases, I don't see how they'd be any help against the remaining Espada, beyond giving information on the invasion to Soul Society, so there's little plot viability there. Still, I wouldn't be surprised.

March 02, 2008, 12:20 PM
Sorry to put everyone thinking that Neliel is Vasto Lorde down, but she is Adjucha. Reason: her True Form is pretty animalistic, while Vasto Lorde is said to be human-like.

Also, Wonderwiesse is most likely Vasto Lorde, judging from his human-shaped and human-sized form.

For the "new threat", I hope it is indeed someone new, but most likely it will be Ulqorra returning from Cana Negacion. He will retrieve Orihime, and Ichigo will go for training to achieve new powerup -- Hollow Release -- under Neliel's supervision ^_~ Yep, direct mirroring the Ichigo at the Prison Tower situation at SS Saga...

ShaunMati1
March 02, 2008, 02:16 PM
For the "new threat", I hope it is indeed someone new, but most likely it will be Ulqorra returning from Cana Negacion. He will retrieve Orihime, and Ichigo will go for training to achieve new powerup -- Hollow Release -- under Neliel's supervision ^_~ Yep, direct mirroring the Ichigo at the Prison Tower situation at SS Saga...

A hollow release for ichigo? What, is he going to gain every type of power we see in Bleach. Is he suddenly gonna go hollow mask then all of a sudden call out something and have a hollow release. Thats just too much, its almost as if saying that kenpachi has a hollow mask. Its too much, ichigo doesnt need "NEW" power-ups, he just needs to control his riatsu, mainly control that damn hollow of his. He doesnt harness that power completely, and dont forget his bankai. Byakuya stated that a bankai cant be that small, basically only one dementional. Hollow ichigo stated that ichigo doesnt know how to use bankai. So im pretty sure Kubo is hinting that there is more to ichigos bankai then just speed.

If ichigo gets a hollow release, i will stop watching bleach, ichigo cant have everything if he hasnt even controlled what he already has now.

Also i hope ulquiorra does come back as many of u said. Next chapter will be really good to read. Lets get some updates on the others, and whats going on with grimmjaw. I miss that guy.

TheChosenOne
March 02, 2008, 02:49 PM
This was taken from 229, where Wonderweiss is being hybridized. Note that he isn't much bigger than Aizen, and has a human-like physique.His being a Vastorode would also explain why Aizen brought him into the fold, since he's not exactly soldier material from a psychological standpoint.

Except for the fact that Vasto Lorde have superior intelligence than an Adjuca. Which Wonderwiess hasn't showcased so far, unless his acting like a retard is a facade. :)

Just guessing at this but I think Nell if her mask were healed would be stronger than Ulquiorra. She wouldn't be espada 3 anymore but I wouldn't bump her down more than 1 spot down.

Nell is a true arrancar who are supposedly weaker than arrancar enhanced by the Hougyoku, that is likely how Nnoi got stronger. Nell being stronger than Ulq is highly unlikely considering he is apparently a Vasto Lorde (going by his appearence and helmet) and he is an Hougyoku arrancar. :)

hajialibaig
March 02, 2008, 03:37 PM
I'd say Nel is probably between #4 and #5 powerwise, maximum.
About the "new" threat, taking these words literally would mean that Ulquiorra isn't a part of the equation here...

I really hope it's really someone "new", lwho hasn't fought yet, like blonde espada

Zeus-Tails
March 02, 2008, 04:15 PM
I really really hope the new threat is either Tousen or Gin. If not then I would want it to be Wonderwice. It would be hilarious to just have Wonderwice randomly wander in and then pwn Kenpachi by accident with his immense power.

gold349
March 02, 2008, 04:44 PM
I think the new threat could be either Halibel and fraccion also an army of Esequias(spelling), there has to be something big as SS crew are just taking liberties in HM.

I can not see one individual coming after another, this has become real bad for HM, in Nells flash back she was saying that they couldn't afford to lose an Espada, now they've gone and lost a few, this puts the whole situation in a different light.

SS came to HM to heal and rescue was it? they are not going to be able to go that easy. In Nells flashback they were looking for Vastro lordes, this is being mentioned right after Nnoitora's death I see something like a good time to introduce one. I think SS are going to be annihilated captured if not killed I mean after showing Kenpachi do what he done to Nnoitora the tempo is on SS side I think this is the calm before the storm.

Koen
March 02, 2008, 06:42 PM
Come out ulquiorra and face your new opponent who'll become stronger by the events of this arc

it's orihime time - to show to ichigo, to others and to that bastard ulquiorra - she isn't weak as is thought

someguy0830
March 02, 2008, 07:17 PM
If Ulquiorra breaks out in the next chapter, they're all dead. Ichigo's full power attack just messed up his clothes, and even if he could hold the mask for ten minutes or more, Ulquiorra would still have his released form to fall back on. The only way they'd get away is if Ulquiorra let Orihime slap him with Tsubaki.

D3M1URG3
March 02, 2008, 07:35 PM
I too am of the opinion that Wonderwyce is more than likely a VL level Arrancar, as It's simply strange that they would have a numeros constantly around the Espada as well as It's leaders. Although there are several things in my mind that simply don't add up, and are simply strange....For example:

TheChosenOne made a statement earlier that the Exequias were all weak, however this has not been shown clearly in the series to this point. The example that was given was vague, as the scene in question was vague to begin with. The fight between Dordonii and the Exequias is never shown, nor was the death of Cirucci Thunderwitch. Take into account that the primary goal of the Exequias is to clean up, and that would (in my opinion) not be given to a bunch of weak Arrancar. Whether they are stronger than the average Numeros, however, is not evident. Though something about the way they operate, and the actions of the group as a whole just makes me wonder...As they didn't flee from Unohana in apparent fear of her, more as they simply wanted to follow the orders of Aizen and not cause a conflict. This may also be due to the simple fact that those that they fight must die, they are Executioners, and a fight between them and a Shinigami Captain + Lieutenant simply isnt within their orders. It also seems strange to me that they all apparently wear masks over their Hollow masks, and have none of the "deformities" apparent in many other Arrancar.

As for thoughts on the next Chapter, I believe that more than likely Ulquiorra will be this "new threat" that's on the horizon, and if not --- probably Halibel and crew.

Jehuty
March 02, 2008, 07:40 PM
I too am of the opinion that Wonderwyce is more than likely a VL level Arrancar, as It's simply strange that they would have a numeros constantly around the Espada as well as It's leaders. Although there are several things in my mind that simply don't add up, and are simply strange....For example:

TheChosenOne made a statement earlier that the Exequias were all weak, however this has not been shown clearly in the series to this point. The example that was given was vague, as the scene in question was vague to begin with. The fight between Dordonii and the Exequias is never shown, nor was the death of Cirucci Thunderwitch. Take into account that the primary goal of the Exequias is to clean up, and that would (in my opinion) not be given to a bunch of weak Arrancar. Whether they are stronger than the average Numeros, however, is not evident. Though something about the way they operate, and the actions of the group as a whole just makes me wonder...As they didn't flee from Unohana in apparent fear of her, more as they simply wanted to follow the orders of Aizen and not cause a conflict. This may also be due to the simple fact that those that they fight must die, they are Executioners, and a fight between them and a Shinigami Captain + Lieutenant simply isnt within their orders. It also seems strange to me that they all apparently wear masks over their Hollow masks, and have none of the "deformities" apparent in many other Arrancar.

As for thoughts on the next Chapter, I believe that more than likely Ulquiorra will be this "new threat" that's on the horizon, and if not --- probably Halibel and crew.
My problem with Wonderwyce being a Vasto Lorde is his intelligence. Vasto Lordes are supposed to be the the smartest Hollow/Arrancar, but he only appears slightly more aware than a Gillian. Maybe it's his age, I dunno.

D3M1URG3
March 02, 2008, 07:44 PM
My problem with Wonderwyce being a Vasto Lorde is his intelligence. Vasto Lordes are supposed to be the the smartest Hollow/Arrancar, but he only appears slightly more aware than a Gillian. Maybe it's his age, I dunno.

On the issue of Wonderwyce' intelligence, like you said it may be because of his age. Or perhaps It could be due to the process in which Aizen transforms Hollows into Arrancar, a good example would be Grand Fisher:

As a Hollow Grand Fisher seemed very intelligent and manipulative, then after his transformation it seemed like he lost atleast half of his intelligence and became simply an oversized brute.

I don't know whether this has bearing on Wonderwyce, as he's atleast higher than a Gillian, that we can be sure of. However, it may have some bearing if the process sometimes has side effects of the like.

gigantor21
March 02, 2008, 08:23 PM

That's true. But, again, I don't get why Aizen would keep him around if he wasn't, and I'd be surprised if he were an Adjuucha with that size and frame. Hell, there'd be no point to his being in the story at all if he wasn't, since even Aizen wouldn't wear out the Hougyoku on shits and giggles. With a full Espada contingent, he doesn't need more low/mid level Menos.

AngryChubbs
March 02, 2008, 10:56 PM
i dont get how you guys keep comparing vastolorde to their size and shape. zomari before he transformed was the most human life of the bunch and his only hollow thing about him was his 8 tiny horns on his head. also, most of the other espada are completely human like, number 7 was basically completely human with the exception of his transformation. so i dont think comparing them to looking human is much of an argument.

D3M1URG3
March 02, 2008, 11:02 PM
i dont get how you guys keep comparing vastolorde to their size and shape. zomari before he transformed was the most human life of the bunch and his only hollow thing about him was his 8 tiny horns on his head. also, most of the other espada are completely human like, number 7 was basically completely human with the exception of his transformation. so i dont think comparing them to looking human is much of an argument.

The reason for that Is because during the series the comparison of the different types of Hollow are characterized by their size.

GILLIAN = Monstrous, extremely large.

ADJUCHAS = Smaller, less monstrous.

VASTO LORD = Human sized, human looking.

gigantor21
March 02, 2008, 11:15 PM
We're talking about how they looked BEFORE hybridization, AC. That's what Hitsugaya's explanation was based on. I agree that their post-Hogyku apperance doesn't tell you much. :/

eddy26
March 02, 2008, 11:30 PM
I don't think Wonderwice's intelligence means that he isn't a VL. It could be VL have the ability to learn quickly. So if he sticks next to Tousen he is going to pick things up quickly maybe that's why he is allowed to be near the espada and Aizen. The VL can't be too intelligent what would make them serve Aizen. They would easily see that they are just being manipulated I mean Ulquiorra isn't a genius. He follows Aizen blindly and does everything he is told. I say Grimm's role is over in this manga and he is about to die but at least he had a mind of his own. He attacked Ichigo because he wanted to not because of Aizen's order and even Nnoitra had a mind of his own he just fought so he could become strongest espada. Ulquiorra seems to have no will power and he is suppose to be a VL that is disappointing. That's why I think Wonderwice could be a VL he is just a bit slow right now.
That aside there are suppose to be predictions about this chapter in these discussions. So after thinking about this for a long time I say it is going to be Yammy that comes out to fight with Ulquiorra possibly. Two people coming to fight against the beat up group will probably result in a swift ass kicking and somebody will have to come and save them all. A weird possibility but it could be that this new threat isn't where Ichigo is right now. When it says Ichigo and the others well that technically means anyone that is with Ichigo counts as others so it makes it possible for the threat to appear before Rukia, Renji, Uryuu, or Sado. I know it is a stretch but you never know strange things have happened in this manga plus at this point there isn't a sure sign where the story is shifting to.

Jehuty
March 02, 2008, 11:36 PM
I don't think Wonderwice's intelligence means that he isn't a VL. It could be VL have the ability to learn quickly. So if he sticks next to Tousen he is going to pick things up quickly maybe that's why he is allowed to be near the espada and Aizen. The VL can't be too intelligent what would make them serve Aizen. They would easily see that they are just being manipulated I mean Ulquiorra isn't a genius. He follows Aizen blindly and does everything he is told. I say Grimm's role is over in this manga and he is about to die but at least he had a mind of his own. He attacked Ichigo because he wanted to not because of Aizen's order and even Nnoitra had a mind of his own he just fought so he could become strongest espada. Ulquiorra seems to have no will power and he is suppose to be a VL that is disappointing. That's why I think Wonderwice could be a VL he is just a bit slow right now.
That aside there are suppose to be predictions about this chapter in these discussions. So after thinking about this for a long time I say it is going to be Yammy that comes out to fight with Ulquiorra possibly. Two people coming to fight against the beat up group will probably result in a swift ass kicking and somebody will have to come and save them all. A weird possibility but it could be that this new threat isn't where Ichigo is right now. When it says Ichigo and the others well that technically means anyone that is with Ichigo counts as others so it makes it possible for the threat to appear before Rukia, Renji, Uryuu, or Sado. I know it is a stretch but you never know strange things have happened in this manga plus at this point there isn't a sure sign where the story is shifting to.
Ulquiorra has no willpower? He willingly went to fight Ichigo and goaded him into attacking when he could have killed him right there. Aizen trusts him to do the important jobs because he's strong and intelligent.

The Vasto Lorde serve Aizen because that's just how ridiculously strong Aizen is. He's got twice the reiatsu of a captain, maybe more.

D3M1URG3
March 02, 2008, 11:44 PM
Ulquiorra has no willpower? He willingly went to fight Ichigo and goaded him into attacking when he could have killed him right there. Aizen trusts him to do the important jobs because he's strong and intelligent.

The Vasto Lorde serve Aizen because that's just how ridiculously strong Aizen is. He's got twice the reiatsu of a captain, maybe more.

He has that much easy. Being able to one shot as many Captains as he did, and being able to cripple Grimmjow with fear by his simple look shows the reason why the Arrancar obey and follow Aizen. Not to mention, as it's mentioned before alot of them look up to Aizen as a "being without fear" and to being's born from fear, a being without fear is like a god.

eddy26
March 03, 2008, 12:38 AM

Willingly I wouldn't say that he is following orders that Aizen gave him protect Orihime so that is the only real reason he went to fight. Look at Grimm when did Aizen ever tell him go to the real world with your fraccion and attack everyone. Grimm went because he wanted to and Nnoitra Aizen told everyone to stay put but he went searching for the enemy. Szayel he was incredibly smart eventhough he wasn't a VL and still had the nerve to send the execution squad to get Dordoni and Cirucci for experimentation. The way Ulquiorra is made out to be he should be espada one because he really is just a dog Aizen says jump and he'd say how high.
The Vasto Lorde well Hueco Mundo is really their world I'm sure there are plenty enough of them to stop Aizen but with Bleach you never know power rankings go up and down. Espada are suppose to be stronger than captains but all of them seem to be dying. Ichigo Hollow is suppose to be stronger than most of the captains but he didn't even beat one espada yet Rukia did. So at this point who knows we just have to wait to see what Kubo's imagination comes up with next.
I hope the spoilers come out soon for this chapter at least if we see an early page it will tell us where the action is heading to. I've already had so many scenario's pass through my head that I'll keep changing my mind on who the new threat is. I'll just read everyone else's posts.

hyn_pride93
March 03, 2008, 04:15 AM
well before the fight had even started between Ken and Noi, Grimm had told Ichigo that the trap he set loose on Ulq wasnt going to last for long. so now that the fight between Noi and Ken has ended, and Ichi is near full recovery, or so it appears, maybe Ulq will appear again. then carry out his orders to take back Orihime.

drakend
March 03, 2008, 04:54 AM
well before the fight had even started between Ken and Noi, Grimm had told Ichigo that the trap he set loose on Ulq wasnt going to last for long. so now that the fight between Noi and Ken has ended, and Ichi is near full recovery, or so it appears, maybe Ulq will appear again. then carry out his orders to take back Orihime.
In Ju-ni scanlation of chapter 312 the text spoiler says that "a new threat appears before Ichigo and co. Who is this new foe?". He can be one of the remaining Espada, including Ulquiorra, of course... but there is a thing: are they really a new threat? :D
They're an old and already expected threat, above all Ulquiorra: he is anything but not a "new enemy" to Ichigo...
I think chapter 312 was very informative on Hueco Mundo because it says:
- hollows live in colonies.
- Aizen has been looking for Vastroodes through various generations of Espada: this means they're really a few and they're insanely strong, as Hitsugaya told us.
- there is a faction who is actively opposing Aizen and it's likely in that factions there are most of the Vastroodes in Hueco Mundo.

I think the new enemy is someone related to this faction and not on Aizen's side... he's most likely a vastroode: anything inferior to a very strong adjuca arrancar would be crushed by Ken, Ichigo, or both of them. As the text spoiler talks about a new enemy and not "an unknown character" or something neutral like that it's obvious the new enemy has plans conflicting with Ichigo's plans. As Ichigo's plans are to rescue Orihime and going back then the enemy's plans is to kidnap Orihime taking her somewhere deep within Hueco Mundo in order to damage Aizen's plans a bit.
The only thing I fear is that Ichigo, if he goes against a vastroode now, would get royally owned even more than when he was owned by Ulquiorra. A part from that this "rebelling faction" plot twist would be really interesting, which would allow us to see Hueco Mundo much better than we have already! :)

Koen
March 03, 2008, 06:29 AM
In Ju-ni scanlation of chapter 312 the text spoiler says that "a new threat appears before Ichigo and co. Who is this new foe?". He can be one of the remaining Espada, including Ulquiorra, of course... but there is a thing: are they really a new threat? :D
They're an old and already expected threat, above all Ulquiorra: he is anything but not a "new enemy" to Ichigo...
I think chapter 312 was very informative on Hueco Mundo because it says:
- hollows live in colonies.
- Aizen has been looking for Vastroodes through various generations of Espada: this means they're really a few and they're insanely strong, as Hitsugaya told us.
- there is a faction who is actively opposing Aizen and it's likely in that factions there are most of the Vastroodes in Hueco Mundo.

I think the new enemy is someone related to this faction and not on Aizen's side... he's most likely a vastroode: anything inferior to a very strong adjuca arrancar would be crushed by Ken, Ichigo, or both of them. As the text spoiler talks about a new enemy and not "an unknown character" or something neutral like that it's obvious the new enemy has plans conflicting with Ichigo's plans. As Ichigo's plans are to rescue Orihime and going back then the enemy's plans is to kidnap Orihime taking her somewhere deep within Hueco Mundo in order to damage Aizen's plans a bit.
The only thing I fear is that Ichigo, if he goes against a vastroode now, would get royally owned even more than when he was owned by Ulquiorra. A part from that this "rebelling faction" plot twist would be really interesting, which would allow us to see Hueco Mundo much better than we have already! :)

You know if kubo plans to get a new other group in it then imo he's really lame

He introduced a lot of vice-captains and captains, he introduced the fugutives of SS (urahara and co) then he introduced the vaizards (who didn't have any role but to train ichigo for some 10 seconds hollow side control), he introduced aizen and his espada and now everybody hopes he'll introduce a new ennemy opposing Aizen

Come on, just focus on the characters you already have and I think the aizen opposing fraction won't be a fraction that'll be so strong - those two dumb fools (and they weren't that strong) are part of it and took nell in

don't forget the vaizards: they had their own objectives too which is unknown. Ichigo was simple: he's alike and he's more a vaizard than a shinigami. I really hope the new ennemy is either someone of the espada or aizen's group or someone of the vaizards - but no new fraction unless they control it

-> maybe vaizards want HM as their home opposing SS of the shinigami

drakend
March 03, 2008, 07:12 AM
He introduced a lot of vice-captains and captains, he introduced the fugutives of SS (urahara and co) then he introduced the vaizards (who didn't have any role but to train ichigo for some 10 seconds hollow side control), he introduced aizen and his espada and now everybody hopes he'll introduce a new ennemy opposing Aizen
Well I understand your fear about characters not being developed enough but we don't know how many chapters there will be in Bleach until the end, not to mention how many good guys and bad guys will die in the meanwhile. Labeling the idea of another faction as lame only for this is quite harsh imho: let's wait and see how Kubo develops it!

Come on, just focus on the characters you already have and I think the aizen opposing fraction won't be a fraction that'll be so strong - those two dumb fools (and they weren't that strong) are part of it and took nell in

The "two dumb fools" and they're Nell's fraccion, not part of the opposing faction. Neliel was very leal towards Aizen so she wasn't nowhere near rebelling against him.

don't forget the vaizards: they had their own objectives too which is unknown. Ichigo was simple: he's alike and he's more a vaizard than a shinigami. I really hope the new ennemy is either someone of the espada or aizen's group or someone of the vaizards - but no new fraction unless they control it

-> maybe vaizards want HM as their home opposing SS of the shinigami
Aizen and his Espada aren't a "new enemy"... the spoiler text gives the idea it's someone totally new and unexcepted. Ulquiorra is the most expected one so I think it's unlikely it's him.
You're right about the Vaizards tough: they're a wild card and Ichigo acts way too easy in dealing with them. They're as strong as Espada or stronger so they're a force evreyone has to take account for.

Jehuty
March 03, 2008, 07:18 AM
Shinji is ridiculously strong in comparison to sealed Grimmjow, anyway. I wonder if he has Shikai or Bankai... If he does, he'll be crazy strong.

patedecarne
March 03, 2008, 07:34 AM
This "new threat" mentioned in the last chapter is what bugs me: We don't have many options as "Threat" right now: Yammi never will be a threat anymore, not to Ichigo, Kenpachi and Nell, Then 7 people could be this threat: Ulquiorra, Halibel, Stark, Old Guy, Tousen, Gin and Aizen himself, and in the current Context, I believe only Tousen and Gin could be matched by the heroes.

But if Ichigo is like a Super Saiyajin, every time he gets heal his power increases, then he could match with Ulquiorra, because since that that time, Ichigo was healed 2 times

But I think we will get a surprise, after all, Kubo can throw us unexpected events right now..

But if were to think about who is able to fight right now, then the only Option is Ichigo, because Nell only transforms in climax Moments and Kenpachi is almost dead, will take some time to fully heal him...

Now I'm really interested in the upcoming Chapter!

tim098
March 03, 2008, 09:10 AM
Hi im new! lol. Anyway, I believe Wonderwice is this new threat.
Just a thought, I kind of hope ulquiorra reappears RELEASED. Since released he would be even more powerful, wouldnt it make sense for him to release so that he can escape from kana negacion quicker?

Jehuty
March 03, 2008, 09:39 AM
Hi im new! lol. Anyway, I believe Wonderwice is this new threat.
Just a thought, I kind of hope ulquiorra reappears RELEASED. Since released he would be even more powerful, wouldnt it make sense for him to release so that he can escape from kana negacion quicker?
I imagine Grimmjow took that into consideration when trapping him.

hollowdemon
March 03, 2008, 10:00 AM
i wouldnt think that ulquiorra would need to release in order to escape the negacion jail since he could just easily gotten out faster but decided to wait since that was approximately the estimated time that grimmjow stated but knowing ulquiorra i dont think he would need to go that far to get out from it.

as far as the whole threat coming, its true it could be one of the ones mentioned above. And being a gin fan i would seriously hope its him but i wouldnt want that since it seems a bit too early for him to start duking it out with the people there, tousen sounds more of a better candidate if it was from the three bad wolves.

Other than that i still believe it could be from the remaining espadas in Ulquiorra, wonderweiss, halibel, or old man. The reason i didnt count start is because i dont think hes even bothering to watch whats going on right now since hes takin a nap :D

Logikl
March 03, 2008, 10:46 AM
I really hope that its one of the former captains or one of the top 3 Espada... I think people are VERY ready to see the top 3 Espada fight and especially the Captains... *prays to see Gin's Bankai"

Although, I'm having a feeling since Halibel has been watching this fight the whole time and I think her and her subordinates are going to be the new threat... As Aizen's subordinate, they can't allow the SS team to proceed any further or get Inoue out of HM...

As well, I think that Halibel may be one of those people that secretly wants to revolt against Aizen... so it may be she will turn the other way and allow them to proceed but Aizen will be aware of this and do something to her.

PREDICTIONS: As people have stated earlier, the next chapter preview says a NEW enemy. Which means it would have to be someone we have not seen fight yet or even seen much of... which leaves the Captains and Espadas #1-3... I really hope its Gin or Halibel!! ;p

drakend
March 03, 2008, 11:24 AM
Logikl your POV is perfect but all those people aren't new... I feel the text spoiler says something totally new will come and in the same chapter the existence of a rebelling faction against Aizen is revealed. Is it a coincidence? Maybe or maybe not. Let's wait and see! :)

AngryChubbs
March 03, 2008, 11:32 AM
it doesnt make sense for the new foe to be one of the captains. tousen is all about following the rules, and all the espada that have been defeated defected away from aizen by not following his rules. gin doesnt seem like the kind of guy who will do the dirty work himself, he just likes to toy with people. and it sure as hell wont be aizen cause then all the hero's will prolly die. i think it will prolly be halibel, she is already at the scene and she might very well recognize nell after she transformed back to her adult form. she will prolly just tell them to leave though.

hollowdemon
March 03, 2008, 12:02 PM
Halibel showing up wouldnt really convince me that she would go all out and be defeated right then and THERE in this arc. For tousen to show up it doesnt sound too plausible but if out of the three then i definitely prefer tousen since hes in my opinion the weakest out of the three.
For gin to show his bankai would be a little too early i think :D

patedecarne
March 03, 2008, 12:12 PM
Please, Please, we do need Spoilers right away! It's so much time since the last time we were engulfed in such anxiety to wait for the nex chapter, and I believe the primary reason is that we just cannot predict what will happen next!

hollowdemon
March 03, 2008, 12:18 PM
spoilers indeed :D
itll probably just a beat down of a move or two from the new enemy which i think will probably be tousen or maybe even halibel. If tousen does happen to show up its probably to prevent anything else to occur since hes the only one out of the three that hates kenpachis GUTS and he wont be the one to make moves. It will probably be wonderweiss since hes always with tousen :D

gigantor21
March 03, 2008, 12:33 PM
You know, I think it'd be better to shift away from Ichigo and Co. this week. I'd love to see a chapter devoted entirely to what Unohana and Byakuya are doing, since that looks to be where the plot is. Also, I'd like to see what Mayuri does with Apollo's research materials, since that may lead into some some uber1337 anti-Arrancar inventions during the War.

That stuff is a lot more interesting than someone else going after Ichigo IMO.

Jehuty
March 03, 2008, 12:41 PM
You know, I think it'd be better to shift away from Ichigo and Co. this week. I'd love to see a chapter devoted entirely to what Unohana and Byakuya are doing, since that looks to be where the plot is. Also, I'd like to see what Mayuri does with Apollo's research materials, since that may lead into some some uber1337 anti-Arrancar inventions during the War.

That stuff is a lot more interesting than someone else going after Ichigo IMO.
Well, the chapter says there's a new threat for Ichigo and co., so there's not much hope there...

hollowdemon
March 03, 2008, 12:41 PM
that would be something i hope for also ... except that it says in front of ichigo wasnt it ? thats why most of the predictions i made was based on that ... i DEFINITELY would prefer whats going on or what will happen in unohana/chad/gattenbeins location also since theyve been the most less shown location.

chrisb3
March 03, 2008, 12:44 PM
Random Vastrolord(s) arriving to get arrancarised?

ShaunMati1
March 03, 2008, 01:00 PM
Im just going out on a limb here, but what if the "NEW" enemy didnt necessarily mean a person we havent seen become the enemy. What if Nel turns out to be the enemy. Towards the end of ch. 312 nnoitra falls and Nel has a sympathetic look on her face, slowley saying his name. If her memories are back, it could mean she remembers all the times they spent together. Therefor, she might have those "omg why did u kill him moments" and get all pissed and go back to being an adult, as she did when Nnoitra was beating up ichigo.

Im just guessing tho, but if it does mean someone we havent seen then i hope its Gin or Halibel, or maybe even Stark. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that ppl just keep popping up over and over in this arc, and its all been during battles. So a new enemy for ichigo and Co. i guess we can rule out Ulquiorra since we are already familiar with him. Who knows, cant wait for the spoilers.

Jehuty
March 03, 2008, 01:06 PM
Random Vastrolord(s) arriving to get arrancarised?
"Hey, sup, we're looking for Aizen, but this place is so big- woah, who the hell are you guys? Well, might as well kill y'all. We're really bored, after all."

patedecarne
March 03, 2008, 01:07 PM
Maybe when the chapter said about Ichigo and Co. could be that it was referring to all of the Ichigo's Co, like Renji, Ishida, and even SS, who knows?

But what I'm really interested to know is about Szayel's secret room, those 2 bodies are bugging me: To be Szayel most precious experiment, what could they be? Do you think a captain could be a perfect experiment to an arrancar? Because I have a little idea about their true identities...

drakend
March 03, 2008, 01:13 PM
Im just going out on a limb here, but what if the "NEW" enemy didnt necessarily mean a person we havent seen become the enemy. What if Nel turns out to be the enemy. Towards the end of ch. 312 nnoitra falls and Nel has a sympathetic look on her face, slowley saying his name. If her memories are back, it could mean she remembers all the times they spent together. Therefor, she might have those "omg why did u kill him moments" and get all pissed and go back to being an adult, as she did when Nnoitra was beating up ichigo.

Anybody on Aizen's faction isn't really NEW IMHO... I mean we all expected some other Espada to go after Ichigo and friends at this point. One of the top four or Yammy (LOL). I got a feeling this new enemy would be someone entirely new, so new he belongs to a new faction as well.

Im just guessing tho, but if it does mean someone we havent seen then i hope its Gin or Halibel, or maybe even Stark. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that ppl just keep popping up over and over in this arc, and its all been during battles. So a new enemy for ichigo and Co. i guess we can rule out Ulquiorra since we are already familiar with him. Who knows, cant wait for the spoilers.
If anyone stronger than Ulquiorra comes he's screwed, if Ulquiorra comes he needs LOADS of luck!

mck06
March 03, 2008, 02:54 PM
i want to see matsumoto on the hueco mundo and fighting Gin, so we can know all about their relationship but this will be like in 20 chapters at least :D

r4nd0m
March 03, 2008, 03:07 PM
i want to see matsumoto on the hueco mundo and fighting Gin, so we can know all about their relationship but this will be like in 20 chapters at least :D

i would like to know the history between those two too =D

redcometfm
March 03, 2008, 03:08 PM
(sigh) Fuck all this "what are the captains doing, boohoo hoo" and crap. There is no significance behind what Unohana's bankai is and the like. I keep hearing all this fanboy desire. Let's not bullshit ourselves and realize that it's most likely a rebel group of arrancars/vasto lordes/hollows in general, possibly on their own side in the vein of the vizards.

JioFreed666
March 03, 2008, 03:17 PM
it's time for some ownage it's time for a death, Kenpachi's to more to the point

KyanWan
March 03, 2008, 03:22 PM
Except for the fact that Vasto Lorde have superior intelligence than an Adjuca. Which Wonderwiess hasn't showcased so far, unless his acting like a retard is a facade. :)

I think Aizen says to someone - "You were like that at first too ... "

[ quick! To the OneManga mobile! ~ brb (DOH! This isn't IRC ... anyways...) ]

Bleh, I can't find it.

After a good 20 minutes of searching, that's enough for me- I got other stuff I should be doing. :)

But man, I could swear I heard someone say in the series that they're all like that at first - drooling and babbling like a baby - after becoming an all-out fully human-looking Arrancar.

And Tousen does say something about "You haven't learned yet ... you just got here" - because technically, Arrancar Wonderweiss was just "born".

PLUS - as a hint of Wonderweiss's power - remember that "Bala" attack that Yammi loves so much?

Wonderweiss did it on Urahura - and he commented -

"If that had hit, I'd be finished...."

Yammi said it's a "weak, but fast" attack.

If it's so weak, why would a killer Shinigami like Urahura be finished by it?

[edit]

Kenpachi, if any time is prime to kill him - it's right now.

If Ulquiorra shows up - maybe - he'll do it ... but ... he seems like a rational guy.

He might let him go. "Nnoi was reckless ... " with something like that.

But Kenpachi is too tank to kill - I mean, what's going to happen - he gets the crap busted out of him again ( well, he already has the crap busted out of him ) - if Yachiru or Ichigo says to Orihime - "Quick! Fix his neck!" - well, it's settled, this guy is good to fight a whole new round. He's a frickin' monster.

I don't know what to think at this point. Things are all over the place. :P I'm at a loss atm as to what can happen at this point.

Neuroff
March 03, 2008, 03:32 PM
actually...he did get a full 11 seconds against ulquiorra....ulq even stated that himself. and when he used it to dodge ulq's cero...ulq commented on how he could barely use it for a second.
2 attacks in bleach is more like 2 seconds, I seriously doubt that took 11 seconds.

Well doesn't Ulq say that Ichigo's GT was a full power blast, and that seemed to be the case. :confused
He asks him if it was full power, he doesn't say it was. There's also the fact that one full power blast doesn't do crap, look at how Grimmjow fights Ulquiorra, they're firing ceros all over the place.

Sinister-Seven
March 03, 2008, 03:46 PM
"If that had hit, I'd be finished...."

Yammi said it's a "weak, but fast" attack.

If it's so weak, why would a killer Shinigami like Urahura be finished by it?

Where does it say that it would have finished him? I just read through the chapters where that attack is used by Yammy and Wonderweiss, and I never saw him say that. Just curious if I missed it or something.

2 attacks in bleach is more like 2 seconds, I seriously doubt that took 11 seconds.

Speaking of attack time, and I am not sure if this has been mentioned and do not really have time right now to go and look (so sorry if it has been), am I the only person who thinks that Ulquiorra appearing now would be a bit strange? I know there have been a lot of fights, but the idea that this minimal amount of talking and fighting took two or three hours is just unbelievable for me. I mean, Zaraki and Noitora would have had to fight for an hour, Grimmjow and Ichigo for at least half of that. Just seems ridiculous.

lexx
March 03, 2008, 04:29 PM
I believe the next set of events may be a tactical retreat by Soul Society's forward rescue unit.

Chad's alive but out of action.
Rukia's worse off.
Renji and Ishida...well...may be in one piece, though I imagine they may never be quite the same as they were before. Mayuri may have been joking about experimenting on them, but it would be funnier (and cooler) if he wasn't. In either case, they're both out of action, for now. They may be healed but are still pretty much exhausted.
Byakuya is...wounded, but intelligent enough to not push his luck.
Ichigo's wounds and exhaustion were severe enough that I doubt Orihime's powers will have him back at 100% immediately.
Nel is...exhausted, and back in baby form, and it's as yet uncertain whether she retains her memories of what happened.
Kenpachi got sliced up bad enough that while he can move, any more and his life would be in danger.
Finally there's Grimmjow and Gambeintein. The latter, while healed, isn't strong enough to make a difference either way. The former, well, who knows.

Jehuty
March 03, 2008, 04:56 PM
I believe the next set of events may be a tactical retreat by Soul Society's forward rescue unit.

Chad's alive but out of action.
Rukia's worse off.
Renji and Ishida...well...may be in one piece, though I imagine they may never be quite the same as they were before. Mayuri may have been joking about experimenting on them, but it would be funnier (and cooler) if he wasn't. In either case, they're both out of action, for now. They may be healed but are still pretty much exhausted.
Byakuya is...wounded, but intelligent enough to not push his luck.
Ichigo's wounds and exhaustion were severe enough that I doubt Orihime's powers will have him back at 100% immediately.
Nel is...exhausted, and back in baby form, and it's as yet uncertain whether she retains her memories of what happened.
Kenpachi got sliced up bad enough that while he can move, any more and his life would be in danger.
Finally there's Grimmjow and Gambeintein. The latter, while healed, isn't strong enough to make a difference either way. The former, well, who knows.
Orihime healed vaporized Ichigo in like ten minutes. Rukia's quickly getting better. Chad's doing well. Nel didn't refer to Nnoitra as "Nnoitra-sama," so I think she remembers what happened.

Raizen
March 03, 2008, 07:17 PM
I doubt it would be any of the top 3 espadas showing, it would be overkill seeing how everyone is tired or almost dead. Besides if they can't take on 4, the top 3 is out of the question.
I want to see more plot development rather than fights. Save the fighting for the winter war.
Unless unohana or shunsui, uki, yama fights. :)

AngryChubbs
March 03, 2008, 10:29 PM

He asks him if it was full power, he doesn't say it was. There's also the fact that one full power blast doesn't do crap, look at how Grimmjow fights Ulquiorra, they're firing ceros all over the place.

ulquoria himself said that he had it on for only 11 seconds....other than that, i cant really say much else

TheChosenOne
March 04, 2008, 12:01 AM

Yes, but doesn't ulq say that it seemed to be full power when ichigo didn't answer. :)

KyanWan
March 04, 2008, 12:19 AM
Where does it say that it would have finished him? I just read through the chapters where that attack is used by Yammy and Wonderweiss, and I never saw him say that. Just curious if I missed it or something.

Wait a sec - Wh00t! My bad -

That might be back from when I was still a n00bx0r watching the anime.

I think it was hammed up / or - I didn't remember it right. But, it seemed like it could have "hurt" or was portrayed as such - if I remember correctly.

But definitely, Wonderweiss's (<- ss's - lol ) looked a lot ... how do you say, different ... from Yammy's

hollowdemon
March 04, 2008, 06:06 AM
well thats who we might be expecting for the coming chapter in my opinion. Tousen will most likely show up to see zaraki all bloodied up and he'll still be a smartass to comment about him while zaraki says something back like "oh? you've came to have another chance?" or something like that but then tousen would say "no, my sword of justice would no need to be tainted by someone like you anymore. Instead wonderweiss will be enough to handle all of you here"
Afterwards itll be wonderweiss's turn :D
if not its always ulquiorra ya know

Neuroff
March 04, 2008, 08:47 AM
ulquoria himself said that he had it on for only 11 seconds....other than that, i cant really say much else
No, he doesn't. Ulquiorra doesn't even know how long Ichigo can use the mask for.

Yes, but doesn't ulq say that it seemed to be full power when ichigo didn't answer. :)
And an injured guy can't put out as much power as a healthy guy.

AngryChubbs
March 04, 2008, 10:41 AM
No, he doesn't. Ulquiorra doesn't even know how long Ichigo can use the mask for.

And an injured guy can't put out as much power as a healthy guy.

kenpachi always puts more power out WHEN he is injured....lol:p

Decorus
March 04, 2008, 11:04 AM
Ichigo is more then a match Ulquiorra, in the right circumstances. I find it interesting that Ichigo was fighting pretty well unmasked and wounded against Noitora... As for Ichigo not being at 100% after being healed well her power does not heal it causes the injuries to no longer exist. The moment the injuries no longer exist he's back at 100%.

hollowdemon
March 04, 2008, 12:09 PM
so what youre implying is he would fight ulquiorra the same way if he was healed like when he fought against grimmjow when he was completely healed ??
I would agree but the difference in that is ulquiorra is two rank higher than grimmjow. Plus with even the whole leftover power he had to attack ulquiorra wasnt even enough to scratch him and thats WITH the hollow mask. Whereas we saw to grimmjow (true he only had one arm) even for 11 seconds ichigo managed to do some damage to him.

The point is the difference in one rank is already that much difference imagine how it would be if ulquiorra released? he would completely demolish ichigo unless he leaves las noches and train more like he did against grimmjow (remember first time they fought grimmjow pwned ichigo completely and second time was different?) thats what i mean.

So ulquiorra showing up is more likely in order to retrieve that ona orihime or another battle will happen where ichigo is (i really prefer unohana or byakuya to get more playing time now instead of mayuri and ichigo's location since we're probably going to get an explanation from mayuri of what he found at szayels lab)

birmymichelle
March 04, 2008, 12:48 PM
Well as I recall, in the chapters where we first saw Ulquiorra, even he claimed that Ichigo's reitsu was greater than his at it's peak. I think if Ichigo utilized it correctly, he could definitely defeat ulq.

TheChosenOne
March 04, 2008, 01:14 PM
Well that could have something to do with his hollow resurfacing and fighting ichigo to come out. So in that instance the reiatsu could have peaked and surpassed Ulq's. :)

ShaunMati1
March 04, 2008, 01:19 PM
What happens next is something i cant predict. I mean all we have had now are unimportant fights that werent relevant to the story at all. If all the fights that have been going on have not taken 2 hours, then no one can tell time in the manga. From ichigo vs grimm to Kenpachi vs nnoitra, thats less that 2 hours, please i doubt it. I do think its too late for ulquiorra to come out cause whos gonna fight him and think they can win. Nel? maybe, lets say if ulqui attacks ichigo and nell gets mad again and transforms then who knows. But everyone would die from Ulquiorra.

I hope we get some plot development, such as aizen giving comments on the recent events happening so far with gin on his side smiling and joking around with him. And i dont think we will see the "NEW ENEMY" until the end of the chapter. Since the cliffhangers and suspenseful event happen towards the end.

Zarion
March 04, 2008, 01:55 PM
has anynone ever considered the fact that Ichigo in 100% hollow form could be a Vasto lord?

c'mon look at him, he's got the physique and he looks really powerfull too

chrisb3
March 04, 2008, 02:32 PM
Maybe Vastrolords are powerful Shinigami who try and become vaisard and fail? So if Ichigo ever lost to his hollow side, he'd be a vastrolord.

KyanWan
March 04, 2008, 02:36 PM
If that were the case - Aizen would just *bam* take Tousen - send him on the path to becoming a hollow - either he goes Vaizard or becomes a sweet Arrancar.

I don't know ... if it's *that* easy. Besides, as far as I understand, Hollows are formerly humans.

o.O

I think.

Bankai_Bee
March 04, 2008, 02:59 PM
I heard everyone saying that Grimm is going to die. In the recent poll conducted I think he was even higher than Ichigo in popularity (top 5), he may no be "Vegeta" but he's not dying. He'll probably get healed talk some trash and leave to fight Ichigo another day or stay "behind" as a "sacrifice", appears to die and later on comes and saves the crew from Tousen or Ulq but saying it does'nt have anything to do them. Kubo could'nt kill one of the best evil characters in the series him being a perfect anti-hero.

Valen123456
March 04, 2008, 03:20 PM
i like the idea of grimmjow acting on the behalf of the good side even if it is just to get back at those he doesnt like ... ive a feeling we will be seeing how he is getting on now that Nnoitras out the picture

As to weather Nnoitra dead or not im not sure ... id like him to be but i can also see a little remenisence between him and Nell now that she has come round and seems to remember his name

I think this is going to be an aftermath - take stock kind of chapter

drakend
March 04, 2008, 03:24 PM
A Vastroode is a PURE hollow, not an arrancar. A shinigami cannot become a vastroode.

Jehuty
March 04, 2008, 03:25 PM
Maybe Vastrolords are powerful Shinigami who try and become vaisard and fail? So if Ichigo ever lost to his hollow side, he'd be a vastrolord.
Vasto Lorde come from menos, formed by eating thousands of Hollows. Hollow Ichigo would be ridiculously powerful, but he couldn't be a Vasto like that.

Jimbob DeSantos VI
March 04, 2008, 03:44 PM
I have a feeling that Ulquiorra will come and retrieve orihime , she'll refuse, he'll say something like " if you have no friends then you have no reason for staying here" then attack ichigo , she'll get pissed and kill him with her uber hormonal powered tsubaki :P

KyanWan
March 04, 2008, 03:57 PM
A Vastroode is a PURE hollow, not an arrancar. A shinigami cannot become a vastroode.

Back to what Grimmjow said about Arrancar & growth -

Apparently, you must consume a stronger one to get stronger ... so, this number system ranking ...

It sounds like Aizen is baiting the Espada.

I have a feeling that Ulquiorra will come and retrieve orihime , she'll refuse, he'll say something like " if you have no friends then you have no reason for staying here" then attack ichigo , she'll get pissed and kill him with her uber hormonal powered tsubaki :P

ORIHIME ULTIMATE ATTACK! GIRL-JUTSU! PMS TSUBAKI! NO SEX0R FOR j00!

Zeus-Tails
March 04, 2008, 04:23 PM
I don't see any valid information that suggests Ichigo can take on Ulquiorra at his current strength. The guy went all-out to defeat Grimmjow, 6th Espada. That right there should be enough to suggest that he would not last against Nnoitra, 5th Espada and have even less chance of survival against Ulquiorra, 4th Espada.

gigantor21
March 04, 2008, 04:34 PM
^ My thoughts exactly. Hell, we still don't know how he fared so well against GJ to begin with, so even that was a stretch. Ulquiorra is still way out of his reach right now.

TheChosenOne
March 04, 2008, 04:53 PM
Well Ichigo was doing pretty good until he went to block the spear like attacks that was heading for Orihime, from that point on Ichigo started to get weaker and weaker, but he was still able to defeat Grimm's desaguron, even at a weakened state. :)

Tendou88
March 04, 2008, 05:12 PM
Is time to end this arc, isn't it ?

maybe yoruichi and urahara will help them escape or they get some vaizard backup

hollowdemon
March 04, 2008, 08:39 PM
vaizards......for me i would like them to show up in the winter war against the rest of the unshown vastroodes. For them to show up INTO las noches would just ruin the whole arc and winter war out of proportion since they were saved so we could be in awe in their real power that we have yet to see.

gigantor21
March 05, 2008, 01:42 AM
^ Agreed. I don't want to see EVERY single aspect of the Earth's defenses used to evacuate Ichigo and Co. Not when the enemies lost here will all be replaced for the War anyway.

Tendou - I think this arc should've ended after Ichigo fought GJ. It's rushed rushed and happenstance from the start, but everything after that point has been especially bad (the Mayuri fight notwithstanding). I would've much rather seen Byakuya and Ken fight in well thought out matches later--but since this arc is just filler before the War, I can't say I'm surprised. :/

D3M1URG3
March 05, 2008, 05:43 AM
I'm hoping that the majority reason behind this Arc is to perhaps whittle down the Espada army to accommodate for new, Vasto Lord level members. This would well equal out the war, as it stands now it seems very ill-matched.

TheChosenOne
March 05, 2008, 01:24 PM
Hopefully Yammi is killed off before this arc, seriously if Grimm is gonna be replaced by a new espada, then Yammi needs to be to. Hopefully Captain Mom will kill him or he will be the pity kill for chad. :)

KyanWan
March 06, 2008, 01:30 AM
Huh?

Quit Yammy bashing. The big old ox could be useful as comic relief or something. Or ....

Wouldn't you rather see Yammy with a leash on him and Halibel riding on his back Lady Godiva style?

:P

Boobies rule.

---

But anyways. That title page ... looks real ... but it looks funky.

It's too clean for a printed page, if you know what I mean. It looks like CG to me, in other words. But, remember, last time I "called" fake on something that looked "real", I was wrong.

It's a toss-up, imo - because even I don't trust me.

hollowdemon
March 06, 2008, 05:22 AM
well yammi's not EXACTLY a new "threat" since he reminds me of volcanica dude anyway ... but to just jump from one fight to another should be on hold while we see more new information on aizen's side while all of this is going on.

Let it be wonderwice for the new threat since that would be something new :D

TheChosenOne
March 06, 2008, 02:59 PM
Even if Yammi isn't new, he isn't even a threat, Ichigo could destroy him with bankai, and Ken even in his current condition he could likely cut him down. :)

patedecarne
March 06, 2008, 03:13 PM
All the time I'm wondering about why so many ppl here think aizen will replace the defeated or even the current espada members; I highly doubt it,

1º- If Aizen replaces the defeated espadas by vastolorde, the arrancar arc won't never finish, and will be so boring, until the moment only 5 espadas were defeat, and since the arrancar saga were about 130 chapters; now think if we have about more 10 fresh vastolordes available: this arc will remains for about 600 chapters, at least

2º- BY definition, a vastolorde is more powerful than an average captain(Byakuya for example), but le'ts think about a vastolorde powered with Hougyoku; his powers will crash all the limits, there's no hope for any good guy defeat even a single boosted vastolorde; but some of you can say about training: No, it's not possible, the saga would be dragged so much more...

3º- We need another saga after Aizen's defeat, a totally new thing to give more boost to the series

But it's just I who cannot noticed nothing, but did I miss something in the series where it was stated these things?

Jehuty
March 06, 2008, 03:22 PM
All the time I'm wondering about why so many ppl here think aizen will replace the defeated or even the current espada members; I highly doubt it,

1º- If Aizen replaces the defeated espadas by vastolorde, the arrancar arc won't never finish, and will be so boring, until the moment only 5 espadas were defeat, and since the arrancar saga were about 130 chapters; now think if we have about more 10 fresh vastolordes available: this arc will remains for about 600 chapters, at least

2º- BY definition, a vastolorde is more powerful than an average captain(Byakuya for example), but le'ts think about a vastolorde powered with Hougyoku; his powers will crash all the limits, there's no hope for any good guy defeat even a single boosted vastolorde; but some of you can say about training: No, it's not possible, the saga would be dragged so much more...

3º- We need another saga after Aizen's defeat, a totally new thing to give more boost to the series

But it's just I who cannot noticed nothing, but did I miss something in the series where it was stated these things?
Hell yeah. Ichigo was planning on going to Hueco Mundo where he knew there were enemies that outclassed him alone. Having Orihime snatched right under his nose is just fuel on the fire.

But what will he do with the destruction of the town so close...? Choose wisely, Spider-Man, you can't save both...

patedecarne
March 06, 2008, 03:32 PM
well, you know, jehuty, great powers bring great responsibilities..
I don't know why, but i love this statement, hehe!!

Oni Shinigami
March 07, 2008, 12:38 AM
Looks like Hueco Mundo arc is coming to an end.

I would love to see Ken do a drive by Yammi slaying.

Xineohp Erif
March 07, 2008, 02:35 AM
The imminent destruction of a city that will harvest the needed souls for Aizen's plan to create the key. However, with heroes at bay or fallen - who will come to stop him?

I think a lot of people seem to be overlooking Orihime and her little silent resolve a while back. I remember reading somewhere that Kubo said that Oirhime will play a large role later on. Was her large role already done or is this building up to that moment?

I mean a lot of people argue that she is a character that seems overpowered in a sense (her whole resurrection/healing/time reversal/event rejection), but her weakness seems to be her lack of a killing/murderous intent. So, her own personality is a flaw of her character. I mean she does have potential anyone can see that.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is - will she prove to be doing anything to contribute to the downfall of Aizen?

On another note Aizen seems to be getting a little too friendly with Orihime in those manga spoiler pictures... Is he doing this just because villains are promiscuous beings? I wouldn't know, I always seem to find that villains have a thing for causing pain while playing off sexual tension.

If that's the case maybe Aizen might actually have a thing for her, haha. Anyways, little is known about Aizen's past and maybe Orihime could have similar looks of a love interest in the past? Could be a nice addition to his interest in her powers too. (I probably shouldn't have said this because I fear fanfictions...)

xace89
March 07, 2008, 03:50 AM
I'm beginning to think Kubo may be stalling his arcs until he knows whether or not naruto shippuden is ending. And if Pet-Sama shield is that powerful to block Nnoitra's attack imagine how strong tsubaki must be.

hollowdemon
March 07, 2008, 05:49 AM
welll let it be a NEW enemy rather than an EXPECTED enemy ...
something decisive should be on the next chapter rather than fight after fight after fight after fight ....

No Quarter
March 07, 2008, 06:17 AM
Let's see what we know up until now.

There are 5 Espadas remaining: Stark, Halibel, Old Man, Ulquiora, Yammy. Yammy is pretty much trash so practically there are the top 4. And Ulquiora may be defeated in the imminent future. So that leaves the 3 captains and top 3 Espada. We know for a fact that Aizen is crazy powerful. The Top 3 Espada are probably up there too. Gin and Tousen will probably be just as powerful given the shounen cliche that wants bad guys always to appear uber strong.

Anyway 6 guys, no matter how ridiculously strong they are, cannot defeat 10 Captains (including Yama-ji), Urahara, Yoroichi, Isshin, Ryuken, the kids (Ichigo, Uryu, Chad, and the rest) and the Vaizards all together. So I'm guessing the Vasto Lords will come into play to even out the battle field.

My scenario (or fan fiction if you prefer) is that Aizen has already Arrancarized some Vasto Lords in secret from the rest (now mostly dead) Espada in order to use them for the assault on K-Town. Once the assault has been completed in order for Aizen not having to deal with the now immensely powerful Arrancar Vasto Lords (which they actually can be a problem to Aizen as not all Hollows seem very fond of him) he brings Innoue supposedly to awake the Hogyoku (or something). Of course Aizen already knows that Inoue will reject it and that is his plan all along. Maybe by rejecting the Hougyoku all the Arrancarized Vasto Lords are now returning to their non Arrancar forms, which however powerful are no match for Aizen. So Aizen essentially uses the Vasto to deal with the good guys and then rejects the Hougyoku in order to deal with any competition from them as well. So this way he has defeated both sides of the opposition.

That just an idea of mine anyway.

TheChosenOne
March 07, 2008, 10:58 AM
Well The top 3 espada could be Vasto Lorde arrancar, which are stronger than captain in hollow form, plus Ulq is likely a Vasto, since his helmet resembles the Vasto lorde silhouette. :)

Tendou88
March 07, 2008, 11:37 AM
is vasto lorde stronger than espadas ?

got no idea how hollow works

hollowdemon
March 07, 2008, 11:50 AM
thats the thing ... a new threat is suppose to be something out of the ordinary not just the lowest number now the strongest (whoever it is) could also be coming to intervene this rest break that they receive from nnoitras death :D

TheChosenOne
March 07, 2008, 12:09 PM
is vasto lorde stronger than espadas ?

got no idea how hollow works

These pics should help greatly :kkthumbs

http://dl01.mangashare.com/manga/Bleach/197/016.jpg

http://dl01.mangashare.com/manga/Bleach/197/017.jpg

drakend
March 07, 2008, 01:56 PM
There are two main questions in my mind about what is going on atm:
1) Why does Aizen need Inoue so badly? I thought to reject the hogyoku in order to improve the arrancar building process, but this isn't the case obviously. So what does Aizen want from Orihime? To reject Karakura Town? If Inoue rejects it (and she won't do this) then how can he consume non existing souls? No that's not it...
2) Didn't Aizen need to assemble the vastroodes before attacking Karakura Town thus starting the Winter War? Did he assebly the vastroodes already? It seems so... this would explain why he doesn't seem to care at all about the current Espada: they're trash to begin with.

crazeazn
March 07, 2008, 02:10 PM
thanks

Sparky-kun
March 07, 2008, 02:14 PM
so stark can teleport... how else did he get away, considering no 7 is the fastest, and with orihime

Vizard5
March 07, 2008, 03:04 PM
lol ichigo has become the comic relief character... not that i have come to expect more of him lately..

OhDearMoshe
March 07, 2008, 03:20 PM
There are two main questions in my mind about what is going on atm:
1) Why does Aizen need Inoue so badly? I thought to reject the hogyoku in order to improve the arrancar building process, but this isn't the case obviously. So what does Aizen want from Orihime? To reject Karakura Town? If Inoue rejects it (and she won't do this) then how can he consume non existing souls? No that's not it...
2) Didn't Aizen need to assemble the vastroodes before attacking Karakura Town thus starting the Winter War? Did he assebly the vastroodes already? It seems so... this would explain why he doesn't seem to care at all about the current Espada: they're trash to begin with.

I think its to weaken the defences around Karakura. Think about what was said ealier about even Aizen not being able to take them down. Ichigo and Co come running into Hueco Mundo rather quickly to rescue Orihme. Some of the obviously stronger captains are here as well. Perfect time to hijack it to the real world for some destruction and mayhem.

Abducting Orhime for the second time is probably to keep Ichigo and co a bit busy!

someguy0830
March 07, 2008, 03:29 PM
Maybe he wants some arm candy. *joke*

He probably still wants her for his original stated goal. He has been overworking the hogyoku, after all. Getting everyone to jump to her aid is a bonus.

patedecarne
March 07, 2008, 03:42 PM
so stark can teleport... how else did he get away, considering no 7 is the fastest, and with orihime

If thats was just a teleport, then it's all right, but if was shunpo, then Ichigo and co are literally done when fighting Stark, from nowhere Stark used a shunpo so quickly and fast, take Inoue and just used another Shunpo without giving any chance to Ichigo and kenpachi attack? C'mon, and still we don't even know his rank...

Haha, the battle with the top 3 will be so interesting, I cannot wait!!!

mars0103
March 07, 2008, 03:47 PM
Looks like the three ex captains vs three ex captains cant wait to see aizens face when he see's isshin most proberly his mentor now that will be fun

Magical Poof
March 07, 2008, 04:26 PM
Wow. I'm still wondering why exactly are they bringing Orihime along on this little expedition? It seems pretty damn pointless to me. They can't be expecting the little humans to wound them so badly they need her, right? And if it's a barrier or something, what the hell for?

OhDearMoshe
March 07, 2008, 04:46 PM
Wow. I'm still wondering why exactly are they bringing Orihime along on this little expedition? It seems pretty damn pointless to me. They can't be expecting the little humans to wound them so badly they need her, right? And if it's a barrier or something, what the hell for?

She staying in Hueco Mundo as far as I can tell. He said hell return soon implying that its just those three doing the vanishing act.

TheChosenOne
March 07, 2008, 06:30 PM
Just read the new chapter, it was great, finally things are speeding up instead of just dragging along the plot of Aizen and his plans. I am glad that Kubo put some depth into Nnoi instead of just being a power hungry maniac, he is more like Kenpachi than before. Glad to see Stark again, I wonder if him and the other 2 espada's plan on going with Aizen. :)

gokusgirl
March 07, 2008, 07:17 PM
We now know that Nel was working for Aizen. What does this mean for our heroes? That is a huge upset imo if Nel regains her memory and her loyalty to Aizen.

Whoa whoa whoa? Where did you get this from???? :huh I read this chapter this afternoon... unless I got one with a messed up translation.... Nel, working for Aizen all the long?? I don't believe that; or I'm not following the story as closly as as I should. I just didn't get that out of this chapter, AT ALL. Help someone, shed some light!!!

someguy0830
March 07, 2008, 07:27 PM
Nnoitra clearly states that Aizen made him stronger in conversation with Nel. Ergo, Nel, too, was in Aizen's employ at the time.

black_crow
March 07, 2008, 08:52 PM
I am soooo glad that things are speeding up. that last fight lasted for at least a month. :D
I wonder if there is more depth to Stark. he seemed kinda remorseful about taking Orihime. for once maybe a nice espada?:eyeroll

TheChosenOne
March 07, 2008, 09:27 PM
I dunno bout depth, but his remorse of taking Orihime reminds me of Shun when he fought Chad. Shun didn't wanna but he had to, so I think it just adds more to their similarity. :)

gigantor21
March 07, 2008, 09:34 PM
I loved how Stark looked like he just woke up, even when Zaraki and Ichigo both went after him. He's pretty cool. ;)

Anyone else think the Gaiden Arc will start next week?

TheChosenOne
March 07, 2008, 09:46 PM
I hope not, but the way Kubo just sped the story, Gaiden seems to be the probable choice, I wonder who, Kenpachi seems to be the favored character. :)

achoy
March 07, 2008, 09:47 PM
now looks like the chapters are getting interesting...can't wait for the big fight

black_crow
March 07, 2008, 09:59 PM
Umm what does gaiden actually mean?? :sweat
hehe

I hope next week will be an epic worthwhile chapter~
maybe they will show everyone else, like rukia, ishida, chad,abarai, you know that whole lot of people who we were once focused on . :tem

someguy0830
March 07, 2008, 10:01 PM
Gaiden is "side story."

Next week will probably be set up for epicness a few chapters later.

Shiro-kun
March 07, 2008, 10:34 PM
Nnoitoria died an interesting way, he died how he wanted too
His reasons for fighting are complete opposites of Kenpachis
so it was a somewhat interesting end for the fight

and..
Orohime got kidnapped again by Stark, Stark looks powerful and quick and he looks like he tired :s

Now Aizen and CO are going to make there moves , it looks the story just moved on quicker:tem

and there is a gaiden? ..hmm it might be Kenpachi :oh

D3M1URG3
March 07, 2008, 10:35 PM
I loved the new chapter, as we're no longer stuck in the DBZ-esque multiple chapter fights (though some of the fights were good) and will be progressing the story. I'm waiting to see what this "Gaiden" arc is going to be like, though.

Inkovic
March 07, 2008, 10:36 PM
Here's how I interpretted this chapter. This whole time Aizen has been watching his Espada drop like flies and never bothered to kill the invading shinigami, which honestly would've taken 5 seconds, and suddenly took Orihime bak with them despite the fact he could've done it as soon as she was rescued.

Logic doesn't exist in this series anymore, it just doesn't. This week was completely Deus ex Machina and came out of nowhere.

Jehuty
March 07, 2008, 10:45 PM
I loved how Stark looked like he just woke up, even when Zaraki and Ichigo both went after him. He's pretty cool. ;)

Anyone else think the Gaiden Arc will start next week?
Woah, is a Gaiden arc announced? Unless it was Urahara, I'd rather stick with the main plot. After all, Urahara is the Kakashi of Bleach.

gigantor21
March 07, 2008, 11:04 PM
^ Kubo said he was going to do it after this arc ended, which could explain the quick plotting this week. He said he'd do several characters, but I'm sure Urahara will be one of them.

Jehuty
March 07, 2008, 11:09 PM
^ Kubo said he was going to do it after this arc ended, which could explain the quick plotting this week. He said he'd do several characters, but I'm sure Urahara will be one of them.
Urahara Gaiden, man, we need to hear more about the founder of R&D! Some Espada Gaiden wouldn't be bad, but that may just be me wanting to see more Neliel.

black_crow
March 07, 2008, 11:15 PM
I hope it will be an Urahara gaiden( by the way thanks for tellin me what that meant :) )
i realllly wanna know about his past.
maybe they will do one on Ichigo's dad
that would be great!

TheChosenOne
March 07, 2008, 11:16 PM
Well we have seen most of her past through nnoi, but hey its nell so it doesn't matter. I also hope a urahara gaiden is in the works, which could be connected to isshin, and his circle of friends. :)

KyanWan
March 08, 2008, 12:30 AM
Well we have seen most of her past through nnoi, but hey its nell so it doesn't matter. I also hope a urahara gaiden is in the works, which could be connected to isshin, and his circle of friends. :)

I say - we're definitely going to find out what happened to the old guard captains, why the fallout - where the Vaizard come from.

I bet you anything - the departure of Urahura, Isshin, and Yourichi - has something to do with the vaizard. No doubt.

The Aizen's stolen H-cube thing + Vaizards + Urahura knows something about Shinigami + Hollow ( see Ichigo becoming a Shinigami )

Maybe, just Maybe - the Vaizard were humans at one point, that Urahura experimented with -

turned them into Shinigami - then used the ( Aizen's stolen H-cube ) on them to create vaizard.....

(?) Maybe.

Whatever's in store - I'm sure it's good. All-in-all, Kubo got us all panicked with this whole Zaraki mess - and wrapped it up with a good kick-in-the-ass c/o Aizen.

---

On a side note -

I'm very disappointed with Orihime... not healing up Nell's mask.

Unohana or Mayuri better pull through.

Jehuty
March 08, 2008, 12:34 AM
I say - we're definitely going to find out what happened to the old guard captains, why the fallout - where the Vaizard come from.

I bet you anything - the departure of Urahura, Isshin, and Yourichi - has something to do with the vaizard. No doubt.

The Aizen's stolen H-cube thing + Vaizards + Urahura knows something about Shinigami + Hollow ( see Ichigo becoming a Shinigami )

Maybe, just Maybe - the Vaizard were humans at one point, that Urahura experimented with -

turned them into Shinigami - then used the ( Aizen's stolen H-cube ) on them to create vaizard.....

(?) Maybe.

Whatever's in store - I'm sure it's good. All-in-all, Kubo got us all panicked with this whole Zaraki mess - and wrapped it up with a good kick-in-the-ass c/o Aizen.

---

On a side note -

I'm very disappointed with Orihime... not healing up Nell's mask.

Unohana or Mayuri better pull through.
Well, he probably used the Hougyoku at least... twice, I'd say, maybe four times for a double check as a good scientist, to see whether it would work. It's not likely he invented it and said, "Well, this'll probably be capable of causing the single largest interdimensional war in the history of existence. I should hide it in that other forbidden thing I created."

hollowdemon
March 08, 2008, 01:16 AM
well i have faith in those statements made since vaizards couldnt've just came out of nowhere and learned the hollow side themselves. At some point urahara, isshin and co. WAS maybe involved with the vaizards otherwise how would they know that they exist in that town? so the move to karakura town is a bigggggg boost to this arc indeed :D

hyn_pride93
March 08, 2008, 02:55 AM
The Vizards most likely have something to do with Urahara, Isshin, and co.. I agree that the vizards couldn't have figured everything out themselves, it wouldn't seem right. Someone with great knowledge of spiritual beings had to have told them most of the powers u get when ur a vizards
[hr]
and the part when Stark showed up i was so excited. I was scared at the same time too! I thought that he was gonna fight him next. Stark reminds me so much of Shunsui. Pretty much everything about him is very simillar to Shunsui. Maybe the espada are like counter parts to shinigami captains. (sorry that was really random)

Host Samurai
March 08, 2008, 02:57 AM
I think the Reason why Aizen took Orihime back is to wipe out the Vaizards.
She is the only one who can get through Haccis barrier.

Jehuty
March 08, 2008, 03:05 AM
The Vizards most likely have something to do with Urahara, Isshin, and co.. I agree that the vizards couldn't have figured everything out themselves, it wouldn't seem right. Someone with great knowledge of spiritual beings had to have told them most of the powers u get when ur a vizards
[hr]
and the part when Stark showed up i was so excited. I was scared at the same time too! I thought that he was gonna fight him next. Stark reminds me so much of Shunsui. Pretty much everything about him is very simillar to Shunsui. Maybe the espada are like counter parts to shinigami captains. (sorry that was really random)
It just goes to show that not all Arrancar are evil. Neliel/Nel and Halibel aren't (or maybe it's just their tits that pacify them) and Stark's just plain nice.

TheChosenOne
March 08, 2008, 03:34 AM
I don't think the vaizard will show up immediately, they will likely stop by once melting pot really starts burning. I wonder I'd unohana will he the one to heal everyone now, hope Grimm is included. :)

Nafycuk
March 08, 2008, 04:51 AM
The "ultra-high-speed-teleportation" theme Aizen & Co have been using for many times already really does suck >__< It's absolutely inconvinient already...

And what about that "destruction of Karakura" thing? They are going in trio just to perish the city with their own hands? Mmm... Sounds like shit.

Well, I hope there is already a "defender squad" in Karakura waiting-all-prepared. Like Urahara + Daddies + Vaizards.

Hehe...

"Tousen looking down on the whole bunch of Captains, Vaizards and other uber-chars: "I bear no grudge, but for the sake of some crap I'll destroy you"
Aizen whispers to Gin: "Don't you think we've chosen the wrong time AND place to come?.."
Gin:" Zat's what my've been thinking ya know"
"Both dissapear in warp portal. And close it from the HM side."

Chapter 314 - Be My Cannon Fodder

Silhouette
March 08, 2008, 07:48 AM
What caught my attention is that Stark doesn't even look at Nnoitra before he left. It's understandable that due to the nature of hollows and their evolution process that they are highly competitive and self-centered but I wonder if they will ever realize that Aizen is not giving them power and "justice" over shinigamis and the world but rather creating a new world order where he alone holds all power, decide everything and still maintain the dog fight among hollows, in other words Aizen is creating a world-wide HM where still the strongest hollow survives. Will at least the ones who have been treated as disposables realize that fact and say screw this if things will remain the same? I don't know

Nafycuk
March 08, 2008, 09:42 AM
2Silhouette: Revolution or rebellion, huh? Quite possible. But, on the other hand, I guess Aizen is smart enough to predict such things. Maybe he posses something, that allow him to hold even the strongest Arrancars (even Vast Lords) on chain without any threat? Or maybe Hogyoku has some other special abilities, like destroying any hollow-based being with little effort? I really believe that Aizen's self-confidence is backed up with something other than just his own abilities.

Jehuty
March 08, 2008, 09:50 AM
2Silhouette: Revolution or rebellion, huh? Quite possible. But, on the other hand, I guess Aizen is smart enough to predict such things. Maybe he posses something, that allow him to hold even the strongest Arrancars (even Vast Lords) on chain without any threat? Or maybe Hogyoku has some other special abilities, like destroying any hollow-based being with little effort? I really believe that Aizen's self-confidence is backed up with something other than just his own abilities.
Dude, he's capable of felling captain-class warriors with a single stroke. He crushed Grimmjow with a simple "Sup?" I think it's his strength.

Nafycuk
March 08, 2008, 10:19 AM
Dude, he's capable of felling captain-class warriors with a single stroke. He crushed Grimmjow with a simple "Sup?" I think it's his strength.

How come? Hollowka? Or you do really believe that that "top limit" of Aizen's potential is THAT bad ass?

Jehuty
March 08, 2008, 10:26 AM
How come? Hollowka? Or you do really believe that that "top limit" of Aizen's potential is THAT bad ass?
Yes, actually, I do, considering he was able to do this without any hint that he was a Vizard. Plus, Kyouka Suigetsu is ridiculously cheap, more so than Senbonzakura even.

Gigawolf1
March 08, 2008, 11:05 AM
The loyal Arrancar worship Aizen as a god. After all, they lived in a hellish world where they all lived in fear. To escape, they occasionally escaped back to the human world where they could eat at the risk of being defeated by a Shinigami. Even so, as that was the only way they could leave the horrible cycle of eating and being eaten, they were willing to risk it. Then, one day, from nowhere came a Shinigami who offered them an alternative: All of them could become Arrancar and serve him. Able to overpower even Vasto Lorde, he took control. Once he got the Hogyoku he transformed a number of Hollows and Arrancar into Perfect Arrancar.

Aizen didn't tell the Espada to go after the intruders. In fact, he told them not to. Because of their loyalty/anger/whatever, they went after them and got slaughtered. 9 said Aizen promised them an escape from the pain, 7 praised Aizen for his glory, 5 wanted to die to escape being a Hollow. 6 felt the need to show his dominance, and 8 was a gay scientist with an oral fixation and lacking a gag reflex. 4 is emo. Not exactly the picture of perfect mental health. He said 'no', they interpreted it as 'do it now'.

hollowdemon
March 08, 2008, 11:11 AM
Well either way aizen isnt a god thats where ur right but in a fight moment then he can basically take down any attack by my opinion since hes just that damn good ...

where the hell is yammis stupid ass so he can just be obliterated by somebody already :D

black_burn
March 08, 2008, 12:07 PM
Why won't Yammy just disobey Aizen go outside and die , finally an espada you really like and he has to go and die,R.I.P Nnoitora Jiruga.

Jehuty
March 08, 2008, 01:17 PM
Why won't Yammy just disobey Aizen go outside and die , finally an espada you really like and he has to go and die,R.I.P Nnoitora Jiruga.
I liked Grimmjow better, actually. Nnoitra was annoying. "LOL I'LL SHOW UP AND KILL GUYS WHO'RE NEARLY DEAD ANYWAY," which contradicts, "I WANNA DIE IN MY OWN BLOOD!"

gigantor21
March 08, 2008, 01:53 PM
^ Yeah, Nori is just a rat. I liked the flashback he got during this chapter, but I still don't like him.

For all the flashbacks and depth he's gotten, he's still not that interesting. :/

Jehuty
March 08, 2008, 01:58 PM
^ Yeah, Nori is just a rat. I liked the flashback he got during this chapter, but I still don't like him.

For all the flashbacks and depth he's gotten, he's still not that interesting. :/
Agreed, it just made Neliel more interesting and God bless Kubo for that.

TheChosenOne
March 08, 2008, 02:19 PM

Well I was glad to see that he is more than just I wanna kill anyone who comes at me, it showed that he does have some depth to his goals. :)

llamapie
March 08, 2008, 05:36 PM
so wtf is going on now?

Looks like Karakura is being attacked while everyone is in HM kicking ass.

walkie
March 08, 2008, 05:47 PM
so wtf is going on now?

Looks like Karakura is being attacked while everyone is in HM kicking ass.

i expect some captains interfare with aizen..especially i want to see urahara's real power :D

black_crow
March 08, 2008, 06:20 PM
maybe if the other captains interfere then it would provide a transition to a gaiden arc. I really hope we get to see urahara's power too:urayor
maybe the story will start to move along at a quicker pace. (as in skip the month long tug-a-war fights;) )

Koen
March 08, 2008, 07:44 PM
I agree with the people saying that the flashback did more good to nell than to nnoitra. I even wondered who was thinking at that moment (since both of them were concious when final hit was made) - prolly both

I am really impressed by that Stark. He's someone you can't know why or how or what? When he took back orihime, he kidnapped orihime for aizen but he didn't like to do it

Silhouette
March 08, 2008, 08:09 PM
I hope Nel doesn't try to save Nnoitra or his fraccion if they are not dead already. She should know, even though she has no memory of her past, that he will kill her if she saves his life by healing him.

JioFreed666
March 08, 2008, 08:33 PM
First reaction to this chapter:WTF just happened......omfg he really just appeared and went "yes you killed some of our guys but you don't get the girl" disapper.....leaving ichigo and Kenpachi with their D*** in their hand but it was pretty funny how Kenpachi just went and smahed the barrier and threw ichigo

hollowdemon
March 08, 2008, 10:06 PM
oh look its just a second version of tousen battle right? no matter who he fights he always manage to make his battle look effortless (although he WAS bleeding all over) with just a simple attack to take down an opponent.
The blood and sliced kenpachi to this battle was what the stabs he took from tousen in order to find where he is similar type of resolve to both battles ive noticed .....

regardless nnoitra is dead :D

TheChosenOne
March 08, 2008, 10:15 PM
Well still kinda disappointed that it was kendo that killed Nnoi, but seeing more of Nell's past is putting my mind at ease. Stark's appearence seemed to be the highlight of the chapter, even though Aizen and his yes-boys were shown. :)

hyn_pride93
March 08, 2008, 10:29 PM
Stark's appearance wasnt just the hightlight of the whole chapter... it was also to show us how f***ing fast the top three espada are. Ichigo and Zaraki didnt even sense him coming, so when he showed up, they were caught off guard and Orihime was gone already when they attacked.

but--i think all of us knew that Orihime was going to be taken back. Hello... why would Aizen just let her waltz away with Ichigo. all of that was pretty predictable. now what we need to see is a defensive squad waiting in Karakura Town

hollowdemon
March 08, 2008, 11:09 PM
well duhhh orihime wasnt just going to be let go that easily ... thats what would've ruin this arc if it did happen.
Stark is the man right ?? i wonder if hes going to karakura town or going back to hm ..

TheChosenOne
March 08, 2008, 11:13 PM
Yes, I wonder who all will be leaving with Aizen, will the remaining 4 espada's come with Aizen, or is it strictly gonna be Aizen, Gin and Tousen. I wonder if Aizen has already planned for his impending battle with Urahara, Isshin(?) or the vaizards. :)

hyn_pride93
March 08, 2008, 11:38 PM
Aizen has probably already thought out all of the possibilities in his tricky mind. maybe the remaining espada will go with him to make sure that no one gets in Aizen's way. then if anyone tries to stop them, a fight will break out.

hollowdemon
March 09, 2008, 01:19 AM
well ... then again he wouldnt just let go of the squad that came to las noches so he must have # 1-3 to take care of things and stark for all we know after seeing how fast he is we can just guess hes back at las noches already .... :s

hyn_pride93
March 09, 2008, 01:43 AM
haha. Stark would make a great opponent for Shunsui. Yama said himself that Shun has gotten faster and that he can travel even further in one shunpo step. but if Shunsui really was the opponent for Stark, then he might need the help of Ukitake because the duo are one of the strongest captains. I mean, they ARE the "strongest" captains. so said by Yama.

But Stark just showed all us Bleach manga readers how fast the top three espada are!!!!! If Stark is only number three, which i doubt, then Ulq must suck *** seeing as Ichigo pretty much matched his speed

Silhouette
March 09, 2008, 01:57 AM

Well Nafycuk, I think hollows should at least stop supporting and following Aizen if not rebelling against him. Hollows will gain nothing if Aizen becomes rules of all worlds because it will still be survival of the fittest among hollows, the only difference it that the whole world will become HM grounds. I am not sure how strong Aizen is, he says that he mastered a crap load of techniques and has double the captains reiatsu, he is surely powerful but how much of what he says is true? I know he stopped Ichigo's sword with his finger and regardless of if it was truly him or if it was an illusion created by his sword, Ichigo was still beat up from previous fights and so it's not a measure of Aizen's true strength because Tesla (a not so powerful arrancar) too was able to do the same thing to Ichigo when Ichigo was in the same beat up state.

Aizen's most dangerous weapon is his ability to deceive and manipulate others.