PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Unanswered Questions of Bleach

Zeus-Tails
March 02, 2008, 11:59 AM
You ever wonder about certains things in Bleach?

-Like, we saw that when Wonderwice was turned into an arrancar, he was naked when he first appeared? Then Aizen saw all his Espada naked at one time. I guess that's okay with Halibel but kinda weird when dealing with Yammi.

-Who built Las Noches? Was Aizen there in a construction hat as the Foremen directing the people?

-Where did he get all those clothes from? Was there a sale in that vast wasteland of desert that they call Hueco Mundo?

-Just why is Ulquiorra so pale? He's the only one =|

-Who is doing Tousen's hair anyway? Is there an arrancar hair stylist somewhere in that place?

These are just the few points I've been wondering about. I'm sure others have other points they are pondering about to themselves during those free moments in Math class. Present those points here ^^

gigantor21
March 02, 2008, 12:07 PM
I have a few really random ones, too:

- What ever happened to those other girls Tatsuki and Orihime hung out with? Chisuru's still around, but there were 3 others, all of whom fell off the face of the Earth after the SS Arc.

- Why was Aizen even wearing glasses in the first place if he didn't need them? Do they have contacts in SS, or was he just going for the "Clark Kent" look?

- As of today, we've seen everyone on the cover of the very first chapter except one:
http://i32.tinypic.com/r9lhrn.jpg
Who the hell is this? Is she going to be a Vastorode? Because there aren't many avenues left for new human or Shinigami characters.

- How can Komamura have a fox head?

I'll think of more later.

noonethere
March 02, 2008, 01:25 PM
Do they have contacts in SS, or was he just going for the "Clark Kent" look?

Actually, something related to this has already been brought up in the extras at the end of some chapters. Hope it helps.:)

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/109/21/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/110/20/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/111/18/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/112/20/

My questions:
How large is the soul society world? Is it large as the real world?
Do shinigami take care of the souls of everyone in the world or just japan?
I'll think of some other questions later.

gigantor21
March 02, 2008, 01:34 PM
^ LOL yeah, I remember that now. Iemura FTW! ;)

A few more from me:

- Can spirits have kids?

- How do spirits age? It's really inconsistent from what we've seen, and I suspect that Kubo left it that way so he wouldn't have to worry about it. Then again, he could have a system for it set up that he just won't cover in the manga. We've no way of knowing.

- What were the three realms like before Soul Society existed? Who were the first Shinigami? How did they discover their powers and organize? I'd love to see this covered in the Gaiden arc.

- Why did they screw around with the story so much in the beginning of the anime? Key parts of Orihime and Ichigo's development were lost as a result. In particular, I didn't like how they shyed away from the abuse Orihime and her brother suffered as kids, since that gave more weight to their relationship and his re-emergence as a Hollow. That was a bitch move on Pierrot's part.

- Why is it that the Rukongai gets more and more destitute the further aways you go from Soul Society? If they can station Shinigami all over world, couldn't they have units in every district? In the first place, what kind of economy is in Rukongai to begin with? Everyone has shelter, and only those with spiritual power need food, so what goods are people buying and selling? There's a lot of stuff that doesn't seem to add up.

I still have more, but I can't think of it right now.

OrangeRat
March 02, 2008, 03:20 PM
- As of today, we've seen everyone on the cover of the very first chapter except one:
Who the hell is this? Is she going to be a Vastorode? Because there aren't many avenues left for new human or Shinigami characters.

I thought it was Mastumoto.

gigantor21
March 02, 2008, 03:43 PM
^ But she's not blonde and she doesn't wear lipstick. Plus, everyone else on the cover lives in the Earth realm, and has the exact same designs as they did on that page. That's why I think it'd be someone new.

OrangeRat
March 02, 2008, 09:57 PM
Mastumoto's blonde, and he could have changed her design a little.
Plus, the plot could have changed a little, and she could have originally supposed to have been shown earlier.

There's another picture of the same person later on, too. I'll find it.

Edit. On the back cover of Vol. 12 on the border. Matsumoto wearing lipstick.

It be teh missing link!111!!!

belle_chan
March 03, 2008, 12:09 PM
we know that when a person dies in the real world, that person`s spirit goes to the soul society.
but,when the spirits in soul society die,where will they go after that?
like for example when kaien-dono gets killed, does his spirit just disappear into nothingness?

hollowdemon
March 03, 2008, 12:45 PM
now that gigantor21 mentioned it ....
WHO THE HELL IS THAT ?!?!?!?! lol :D

like always the only people that stays on bleach would be the one who wins the character popularity contest polls so it kind of makes sense why they fell off ... although the short haired red or brown girl that asked ishida to fix her doll was cute but i guess kubo cant squeeze in everyone of the good looking ones :(

i have one also ...
dammnit i forgot ill post if i remember it :p

Inchao
March 05, 2008, 06:34 AM
How can Tousen be the Chief Editor Of Soul Soceity's Magazine!!?

Lol!

RG 2
March 10, 2008, 09:08 AM
How can Tousen be the Chief Editor Of Soul Soceity's Magazine!!?

Lol!

best question ever

1.) How come that nobody cares if Ichigo and co. are gone for 1 month?

2.) Why is it funny to call Keigo "Asano-san" (I know what san, sama etc means but I don't see what's funny)

3.) Why are the really strong arrancar (e.g. Wonderwize ) slow?

VeshWolfe
March 10, 2008, 11:19 PM
I am fairly sure that is Ichigo's mother (the blonde woman)

-How have Nnoitra and Nel known each other as Arrancar and Espada for years yet Aizen has only been in Hueco Mundo for at the most a few months?

-If Ichigo is Japanese how is his normal hair color Strawberry Blonde/ red?

-Are there more Quincy out there hiding?

-Why cant more interesting fillers be thought up?

And finally an observation: The title is Bleach. Well what does bleach do to clothes and fabric, it makes them white. What color is "Spirit" Hollow Ichigo? Pure White.

Umbra Wolf
March 11, 2008, 06:29 AM
-If Ichigo is Japanese how is his normal hair color Strawberry Blonde/ red?

And finally an observation: The title is Bleach. Well what does bleach do to clothes and fabric, it makes them white.
Ichigo bleached his hair to his orange tone and there you got a connection to the series' title. This was explained in a Ichigo/Chad Flashback.

I think the title refers to "bleach" (purify) the human souls and hollows so I suppose the title refers to the shinigami's daily work.

VeshWolfe
March 11, 2008, 11:25 AM
Ichigo bleached his hair to his orange tone and there you got a connection to the series' title. This was explained in a Ichigo/Chad Flashback.

I think the title refers to "bleach" (purify) the human souls and hollows so I suppose the title refers to the shinigami's daily work.

ichigo didnt bleach his hair. its his natural hair color. that is why he was picked on. the "older" students thought that he was bleaching his hair to be better than them, etc.

i know the title refered to to "bleaching" of the spirit world, nut i think its ironic that Hichigo is completely white, as well as the arrancar uniform being white, and Las Noches.

Vegetoacs
March 11, 2008, 04:41 PM
I can't ever remember it stating Ichigo bleached his hair anywhere. The reason he's got red hair is from his mother, who had a blonde shade. Plus, it is possible to have recessive genes from a few generations back that only surface in the present generation. So even if his mother also had black hair, it's possible a grandparent or great grandparent might have had red hair...but as it's from his mother, that's neither here nor there. Plus, why would Ichigo bleach his hair if he was picked on for it....

Personally, the questions i would like answered would be a more concrete timeline for both SS and Huenco Mundo. We can only speculate about both.
How do spirits have children? I thought only souls came through...unless...and a fairly macabre thought here...but what if children born in soul society are aborted or still birth children from the real world? :S

Hopefully a few questions regarding Soul Society Timelines will be answered in Kubo's planned gaiden arcs.

As for a few other questions others have asked here.

I'm fairly sure there are arrancar attendants to serve Aizen, Gin and Tousen, so i'm fairly sure that's where tousen's hair's being done:P Plus, there seems to be a lot of female attendants and such....all usually crazy scantily clad. More plainly wrong one was Lilinet....specficially in the anime....it felt like watching some kind of loli video.....>_> Is Aizen closet pedophille? Given he dresses all of the female servants in barely anything....and he seems to have an absolute orihime fetish...first watching repeats Ulq vision of her on his giant screen, then holding her in a near kiss in previous chapter? Plus, momo seems a little child-like...bah...i've gotta get off the "Aizen is a pervert/pedophille" track...

As for the "where did aizen get the clothes, i'm fairly sure aforementioned attendants made them. Hollow society could steal fabrics from the real world, given nothing grows on the surface....and unless you take the menos forest filler arc for fact, there should be nothing much growing beneath...so it's a bit hard to see where they'd get the fabric...but this is also hardly important to the story. Perhaps Walmart is so expansive, they opened a super walmart in HM! :O

As for the remaining woman on the cover, it's possible that it's matsumoto, and she was just originally intended in a different role, such as a vizard. It's unlikely she's a vastrolorde, as the original menos was supposed to be the most powerful form of hollow, and rukia even said she thought some Soul Society bureau had the menos in question under it's jurisdiction. So the early story is riddled with plot holes given it was going somewhere else. It could also be ichigo's mother, as it looks a lot like her.

MegaX
March 12, 2008, 08:06 PM
ichigo didnt bleach his hair. its his natural hair color. that is why he was picked on. the "older" students thought that he was bleaching his hair to be better than them, etc.

No, but supposedly that's what happens when Japanese kids bleach their hair; it turns the color of Ichigo's hair. So its a reference to Ichigo since, even though he didn't actually bleach his hair, that's what most people assumed.

i know the title refered to to "bleaching" of the spirit world, nut i think its ironic that Hichigo is completely white, as well as the arrancar uniform being white, and Las Noches.

I dunno. That feels like a bit of a stretch as far as connections.

Streifen
March 13, 2008, 12:31 PM
LOL.... the ultimate question is....

HOW COME ICHIGO DOESNT DO ANYTHING TO ORIHIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Tsukisama
March 13, 2008, 02:00 PM
LOL.... the ultimate question is....

HOW COME ICHIGO DOESNT DO ANYTHING TO ORIHIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Because he's oblivious and he's surrounded by plenty of other beautiful and interesting women

Streifen
March 13, 2008, 02:59 PM
yeah, but orihime likes him and he shouldve taken advantage of that.... right?... XD....

Tsukisama
March 13, 2008, 03:23 PM
Well, as I said, he's oblivious and therefore is unaware of her feelings for him. I doubt he knows Orihime is in love with him. Main male characters in shonen series are usually oblivious of such things like how Naruto does not realize Hinata is mad about him although it is painfully apparent to most everyone else.

Gold Knight
March 13, 2008, 06:51 PM
Plus, I don't think Ichigo is that kinda guy. Otherwise he would have done naughty things to Rukia already... >.>

Streifen
March 13, 2008, 07:31 PM
so do you guys know why the series was named bleach?

TheChosenOne
March 13, 2008, 07:32 PM
Bleach is used to clean dirt of clothes, Shinigami's do the same with Hollows. :)

MegaX
March 14, 2008, 08:16 PM
It's also a reference to Ichigo's hair which, while not bleached, is the same color as the hair of Japanese kids who do bleach their hair. I think it's supposed to be as much of a description of his personality as his hair color, since his "bleached hair" seemed to give an impression of his character to others earlier on.

patedecarne
March 17, 2008, 07:53 AM
Question, Question about my beloved Neliel!!!

1- Her clothes also grew up when she turned into Espada form?

2- Her Zanpakutou showed up from nowhere when she turned into espada form?

3- A normal Shinigami is able to increases his reiatsu to achieve a Taichou title? or only a few ones with superb reiatsu become captains?

glasskatana
September 02, 2010, 01:11 PM
Wow, it's been a long time since I posted. Anyway, something about Bleach has been bugging me for a little bit, and I just wanted to hear some feedback from you guys on how you think the situation will be resolved, or whether it will be resolved at all. What's been bugging me is that there appears to be an inordinate amount of mysteries and questions still left to be answered in Bleach, yet the manga appears to be nearing the closing. How will Kubo Tite deal with this. Here are just some of the mysteries still left to us.

What was that thing that they gave Ichigo after he left soul society that Ishida seemed...concerned about (the substitute shinigami badge)?
What is Urahara’s Bankai?
What is Yamamato’s, Unohana’s, Aizen’s, Kyouraku’s, or Ukitake’s Bankai?
What is Sasakibe’s, Isane’s, Iba’s, Ise’s, Yachiru’s, fighting abilities/shikai?
What are ANY of the vizard Captain’s Bankai (besides Kensei, but what is his fighting ability in Bankai, and what happened to him after he fought Wonderweiss, did he seriously get defeated?) Also, does Hacchi have a shikai? He has a zanpaktou. What about Mashiro?
Does Yoruichi have a zanpaktou (she did say every captain EVER excluding Zaraki not only had a zanpaktou, but had achieved bankai)
Where are the Zero Guard?
What is the relationship/past between Ichigo’s father and Ishida’s father?
What is Isshin’s Bankai?
What exactly is Isshin’s past, (when was he a shinigami, why did he leave, what does Urahara have to do with it?)
What’s going on in Hueco Mundo?
What happened to any of the Vastro Lorde showing up? Were all the Espada below and including Ulquiorra Vastro Lorde as the anime appears to be suggesting with the hallibel flashback?

SO MANY MYSTERIES?!?! Your thoughts?

Jackjoker
September 04, 2010, 03:19 AM
someone mentioned that
if humans die , their souls are sent by a shinigami to the soul society, or live in human worlds desperetaly then become a hollow.
so here is absurd question:
how did the 1st human go to soul society after his/her death ? so there had to be a shinigami to send his/her soul to soul society, so this shinigami was born/made/created originally as a shinigami, not a human/living creature, so who is he/she/it? king of soul society?

Kaiten
September 04, 2010, 12:25 PM
Maybe the first human soul found his or her way to Soul Society on their own, a feet so astounding he or she became king.

Smerten
September 04, 2010, 04:08 PM
Wow, it's been a long time since I posted. Anyway, something about Bleach has been bugging me for a little bit, and I just wanted to hear some feedback from you guys on how you think the situation will be resolved, or whether it will be resolved at all. What's been bugging me is that there appears to be an inordinate amount of mysteries and questions still left to be answered in Bleach, yet the manga appears to be nearing the closing. How will Kubo Tite deal with this. Here are just some of the mysteries still left to us.

What was that thing that they gave Ichigo after he left soul society that Ishida seemed...concerned about (the substitute shinigami badge)?
What is Urahara’s Bankai?
What is Yamamato’s, Unohana’s, Aizen’s, Kyouraku’s, or Ukitake’s Bankai?
What is Sasakibe’s, Isane’s, Iba’s, Ise’s, Yachiru’s, fighting abilities/shikai?
What are ANY of the vizard Captain’s Bankai (besides Kensei, but what is his fighting ability in Bankai, and what happened to him after he fought Wonderweiss, did he seriously get defeated?) Also, does Hacchi have a shikai? He has a zanpaktou. What about Mashiro?
Does Yoruichi have a zanpaktou (she did say every captain EVER excluding Zaraki not only had a zanpaktou, but had achieved bankai)
Where are the Zero Guard?
What is the relationship/past between Ichigo’s father and Ishida’s father?
What is Isshin’s Bankai?
What exactly is Isshin’s past, (when was he a shinigami, why did he leave, what does Urahara have to do with it?)
What’s going on in Hueco Mundo?
What happened to any of the Vastro Lorde showing up? Were all the Espada below and including Ulquiorra Vastro Lorde as the anime appears to be suggesting with the hallibel flashback?

SO MANY MYSTERIES?!?! Your thoughts?

She must have a zan. I don't know why, but I just got the craziest thought. Maybe her Zanpakuto is related to her cat form? Seeing as she's very cat-like. It may resemble her Zanpakuto spirit. Or she may have lost/ditched it.

And personally I'm very curious about the bodies that Kurotsuchi salvaged.

Fox666
September 05, 2010, 03:53 AM
we know that when a person dies in the real world, that person`s spirit goes to the soul society.
but,when the spirits in soul society die,where will they go after that?
like for example when kaien-dono gets killed, does his spirit just disappear into nothingness?I think I read somewere they reincarnate in the human world.

But would they know if that is true, since it would be a new body, personality, etc?

- Can spirits have kids?Good question. Kushiki family seems to adopt people around. So I think they cannot.

- How can Komamura have a fox head?He's actually a wolf.

It's not just his head, when Aizen rips his clothes with Black Coffin you can see that all his body is that of a werewolf.

MonkeyDLuffy7GR
September 06, 2010, 04:31 AM

Propably its Ichigo's mother.

WILL ULQUIORRA RETURN????

kulash05
September 06, 2010, 11:02 AM
I think I read somewere they reincarnate in the human world.

Actually the guy who trained Rukia, who then sort of kind of became the 9th espada (what are the odds) said that when Shimigami's die, they become part of the spirit energy of the universe. Which i guess means quincys shoots arrows made of dead shimigamis.

Xsoteria
September 06, 2010, 08:14 PM
WILL ULQUIORRA RETURN????

Of course he will! You and I know it, others are just in denial :D

Soul Society seems to be rather small. Is it only Japanese souls that end up there?

Aizen has been gone for like 6 months and yet Espada have years of history under his service?

Why do souls need to eat and drink? What happens if they don't? Do they breathe? Do shinigamis poop?

Is Ikkaku naturally bold or does he shave his head?

WHO GAVE KENPACHI THAT SCAR ON HIS FACE?

How do shinigamis age? Also why does that seem to not affect Hiyori?

What is Komamura and why is he what he is?

Are shinigamis sexually frustrated? They don't seem to be too eager in the relationship department. Is Unohana married? She's kinda getting old, she ought to start looking. (I like to thing she's into chicks :P)

Is Chizuru ever going to score? She deserves Orihime way more than Ichigo :P

I left the naughty ones for the end, though I may yet think of some more.

p1xel
September 07, 2010, 10:57 AM
Is yammy dead?
How long Shinigami live ?Is
espada the vasto lorde?
And the final question:Is bleach ever going to end?

Gumx2
September 07, 2010, 04:17 PM
" How can Komamura has fox head ? " as quoted from gigantor21's post.

I could not stop laughing on this one XD . That just basically proves that werewolves do exist in real world as all the dead souls will go to Soul Society and apparently in Komamura's case, he was one best in the werewolf clan therefore made it into the Gotei 13. Anyway just being random.

I don't know if this question has been asked but it is one of the most obvious one .. How does Yoruichi transform into a cat ? O O

Lord.Strife
September 07, 2010, 06:28 PM
Of course he will! You and I know it, others are just in denial :D

Soul Society seems to be rather small. Is it only Japanese souls that end up there?

Aizen has been gone for like 6 months and yet Espada have years of history under his service?

Why do souls need to eat and drink? What happens if they don't? Do they breathe? Do shinigamis poop?

Are shinigamis sexually frustrated? They don't seem to be too eager in the relationship department. Is Unohana married? She's kinda getting old, she ought to start looking. (I like to thing she's into chicks :P)

I left the naughty ones for the end, though I may yet think of some more.

the most random thing in bleach would be if unohana turned out to be isshiins mother and ichigos grandmother. Major wtf moment that would be.

CaptFamous
September 07, 2010, 06:56 PM

I was under the impression that he had been doing experiments and recruiting in Hueco Mondo for a long time, while still a captain. Didn't he say he was the one that sent the Menos during Ichigo's duel with Ishida?

Renji's backstory has a whole explanation about shingami eating (at least in the anime, don't remember if it's in both). They eat SS food to generate reiatsu. Pluses don't eat, because they don't generate reiatsu.

Very very slowly.

Cyber34
September 10, 2010, 07:57 AM
The only question I'm interested in is what was done to Inoue. She appeared to be fine so I would like to know what Ulquiorra, and Grimmjow were talking about.

ninety3
September 11, 2010, 07:40 AM
Will the Royal guard ever be revealed along with Kirio Hikifune, or will that forever remain unrevealed.

metalia
September 11, 2010, 05:12 PM

I'm not pretty sure if Tosen can be considered japanese (except for his name, of course :p). But continuing with that topic: is it only we spanish souls that end down on Hueco Mundo? If not, why is spanish their main language?

When meeting Baraggan Luisenbarn and conquered Hueco Mundo, Aizen was still a member of Gotei 13 (if u remember, he still had his good-boy haircut and glasses :amuse

I think the food and drink on the soul society isn't really "food and drink", they are "spiritrons" which adopted such forms. I'm sorry but I don't remember on which chapter was this explained.

I'm sure he is bold! hahaha.

I don't know, maybe in one of the Zaraki district's struggles.

Their aging is veeeeery slow, that's why Yamamoto looks so great even if he's more than a thousand years old ;)

Ok, I'll give u that one, lol.

Lol. I'll answer with another question: Are Hollow sexually frustrated? We could do a doctoral thesis here lol.

:D

Jackk
September 11, 2010, 06:37 PM
someone mentioned that
if humans die , their souls are sent by a shinigami to the soul society, or live in human worlds desperetaly then become a hollow.
so here is absurd question:
how did the 1st human go to soul society after his/her death ? so there had to be a shinigami to send his/her soul to soul society, so this shinigami was born/made/created originally as a shinigami, not a human/living creature, so who is he/she/it? king of soul society?

good plot hole

It's not really a plot hole. There could have been original souls born or created in heaven or soul society. This could have been the creation of Soul society King, or "God" if there is such a thing in the Bleach universe. This would be taking it more into the "religious" area though... how things were created etc. and I'm not really going to go there.

I still don't see it as a "plot hole" though, since there could be various explanations.

CTG05
September 12, 2010, 04:56 AM
1) What the hell happened to Grimmjaw and will he return?
2) What the hell happened to Nell and will she return?
3) What the hell did Mayuri find in Syazell's lab?
4) What is Aizen's bankai?

That's all I want to know. Bleach could be wrapped up entirely next week and I wouldn't blink an eyelash so long as I knew the answer to those four questions. Especially questions 1 and 4 cause Grimmjaw was the shit and he should come back as a Vegeta-ish character (like was previously discussed back when he was a major player in the plot) and It looks like Aizen is about to get his comeuppance and he still hasn't resorted to using his bankai. If he dies without using it then I call shenanigans on Kubo!

tret16
September 12, 2010, 11:20 AM
he may not be able to use his bankai anymore because of his transformation. I mean he still hasn't tried to use his shikai anymore even though he's fighting Ichigo. He's got his sword out, all he needs to do is release it for shikai, yet he doesn't... That's why i believe that he's just not able to use his swords abilities anymore.

union98
October 16, 2010, 10:12 AM
I'm just wondering what are the top 3 things people would want answered from bleach. Mine are....

1. Yamamoto's Past

2. Isshin's Past

3. Kyoraku's Bankai...

I'd like to see Isshin and Yamamoto's respective bankai's as well...but that's included in their past..sneaky i know...lol

ericdano
October 16, 2010, 12:01 PM
I want to know if Ichago and Rukia get it on or not. The whole series started off as a great little love story between the two, and now.....it is this whole predictable mess we have now.

kkck
October 16, 2010, 02:11 PM
I want to know what is it that mayuri found in the labs. Kubo stated that was going to be important in the future and considering aizen is finally (and hopefully) defeated for good then it is bound to be very interesting.

Ishin's past.

more details about the orb, how aizen came up with it before urahara did and what is the king.

kulash05
October 16, 2010, 08:31 PM
Yeah i've got to go with what was found in those labs, all arrancars (even those only seen once at aizen's meeting) release, and all bankais. Lucky I think i'll get to see the first one and the last one before the series is over, but i imagine those arrancar releases are gone forever.

shinotenshi
October 16, 2010, 09:26 PM
1. Why does Chad have powers (history)?

2. Why did Ichigo's father keep his background a secret?

3. Does bigger bust size = more power?

Darth Executor
October 16, 2010, 10:49 PM
1. What Isshin used the final getsuga tenshou on.
2. What the soul king and squad zero look like, as well as their abilities
3. Aizen's past.

kulash05
October 17, 2010, 12:20 AM

1. The Hōgyoku gave him the power, Aizen told us so.

kkck
October 17, 2010, 12:26 AM

1.- Aizen said the orb gave powers to chad and orihime.
2.- Because kubo would have nothing to build a story on later on.
3.- Matsumoto has a bigger rack than either harribel or yoruichi so no.

Bhoot
October 17, 2010, 07:47 AM
1. A tournament between all shinigami including captains and luitenents where they use all their powers including bankai maybe have Urahara and co. jon as guest participants

2. Ichigo's future

3. Vizards reinstated as captains coz there is too much free space for requirement of a captain

kkck
October 17, 2010, 12:52 PM
I'd want to see ichigo's first and second death (as a human and later on as a shinigami).

Do people who die old go to SS as young people? If ichigo lives a full human live and goes to SS as an old man then he won't be able to become a shinigami right? Or perhaps his soul already ages at a shinigami rate while his body does not? Then what about chad, orihime and ishida?

thornofcarrion
October 17, 2010, 01:44 PM
Definitely Isshin's past is top on my list. I also want to know how Urahara and Isshin came to know each other. Who is Hikifune, other than what we know, who is SS King?

slmcknett
October 18, 2010, 07:32 AM
1) Everybody's Bankai.

2) Why Aizen wanted to get to the Spirit King. (Basically, why Aizen did anything.)

3) Isshin's past.

or

EX) What Mayuri found in Szayelaporro's lab.

Rumina Asagi
October 18, 2010, 04:00 PM
2.) Why is it funny to call Keigo "Asano-san" (I know what san, sama etc means but I don't see what's funny)

Well, Mizuiro was acting like he didn't know Keigo. it wasn't that calling him Asano-San was funny, but rather the fact that Mizuiro used it to imply he didn't know Keigo by using the standard greeting you'd give anyone.

Eprst
October 18, 2010, 04:08 PM
I would like to know what is Ichigo? It was stated by Aizen that he is half human and... so what is another half? I am sorry if you guys already had this question and answered it :)

CBlitz
October 18, 2010, 09:55 PM
I would like to know what is Ichigo? It was stated by Aizen that he is half human and... so what is another half? I am sorry if you guys already had this question and answered it :)

the other half is shinigami since his dad was one and all that. I think there was a mistake in the dialogue where Aizen said "half human and..." at the end of the chapter and "half shinigami and..." at the beginning of the next.

Arrogance
October 18, 2010, 11:57 PM
Things I'm dying to know that are unanswered at the moment are Isshin's past, Uraharah's true motives/secret/whatever we don't know about him because something is fishy, and the royal dimension as a whole. Dying to know about the king and the zero squad.

Bhoot
October 19, 2010, 02:03 AM
Squad 0 is food for the King to eat yep thats it . He is a soul devouring monster who need reitsu so the shini with highest reitsu r sent to the king for being neaten . Yep thats pretty much it

Hystzen
October 19, 2010, 06:35 PM
1. how come uryu doesnt hate mayuri after slaughtering his clan and his grandfather
2. why is momo still around
3. WTF is the hougyoku

kulash05
October 19, 2010, 08:14 PM
Why didn't the captain commander's arm get healed?
Why can Aizen cut someone in half and they don't die, but when they stab him in the sternum they all think they won?
Why won't the soundtracks include some of the better songs that go unnamed and unreleased?
Why is 42 the answer to everything?
Will we ever find out what happen in the fight Kensei V Wonderweiss?

sarutobi_sensei
October 19, 2010, 08:17 PM
Where the hell is Kensei? And Mashiro for that matter xD

Did Hiyori survive?

How the hell did Hitsugaya recover his arm and leg? xD

What about Komamura?

Why did Kubo try and make us think that Ichigo won't be able to see Rukia ever again, if she has Gigai? :\

jakeswu
October 20, 2010, 09:31 AM
1. Why do they even bother keeping Aizen alive?

2. Why does Ichigo enter a lower state than he was after using FGT? I mean, he can't sense anything now, considering that he was able to sense spirits prior to Urahara's tweakings.

3. What the blazes is Ishida's father doing?

4. Why didn't Kubo show the battle between Yammy and Kenpachi/Byakuya? We've been pissed off at the way Stark was killed (by a mere shikai), surely Kubo should give some justice to Yammy.

feisu-chan
October 23, 2010, 09:29 PM
what did Aizen do to Rangiku?

why is Momo still alive?

why did Isshin leave SS?

R3D
October 24, 2010, 04:56 AM
who did aizen descend from ?
whats the connection between ichigo and shiba kaien?
where is yuroichis zanpaktou?
who did zaraki descend from and where he get that scar and power from?
why dont they use bankai ?

Lee.J.Baxter
October 25, 2010, 06:29 PM
Here's mine...

Where were Harribel's and Nel's hollow holes?!
How is Aizen immortal?
How did Mayuri stand up straight when he got that hole blasted through him?
What stops a hollow's guts (or brain in Nnoitras case) from falling out their hollow-hole?
Why did Ichigo tell the guys they were slicing up Hinamori AFTER Hitsugaya impaled her?
Was Grand Fisher in fact a Menos (due to the 'Grand' in his name, and the fact that he commanded lower hollows)?
What did the Arrancar do to Orihime?
Why does the anime only show half of the gorey scenes, as opposed to none or all of them?
How did Ishinn get his powers back?
What infected the Vizards in TBTP?

pureblood98
October 29, 2010, 12:45 PM
How does Yoruichi transform into a cat ? O O
actually she's one of those harry potter magic people that can transform into animals.. lol.
:3c
okay, i realized how random that was.
don't mind me..

anyway, here's my questions:

-> What the hell is komamura? Is he really a fox? then how come he's the only animal-like person in the manga?

-> Who are the Royal Family? Do they have super high reiatsu in order for them to be labeled as royalty?

-> Who are the Zero Squad?

-> Why wouldn't the 42 kill Aizen? i mean for all the damaged he brought and threat he posed.

-> What is the whole story of Isshin and his deceased wife?

hmmm.. that's all i can think of now..:nod

thornofcarrion
November 03, 2010, 12:44 AM
anyway, here's my questions:

-> What the hell is komamura? Is he really a fox? then how come he's the only animal-like person in the manga?

Komamura is supposed to be an anthropomorphic wolf. Where did he originate from, its currently unknown. With no information about his past other than how he met Tousen, my guess is as good as yours or anyone else.

-> Who are the Royal Family? Do they have super high reiatsu in order for them to be labeled as royalty?

Nothing much have been said about Royal Family to assess if they have super high reiatsu or not. Seeing how noble houses are stronger than others, it could very well be true.

-> Who are the Zero Squad?

Zero Squad (division) also know as Royal guards consists of former captains of the Gotei 13. Royal Guard performs services for the Royal family, protect the Spirit King, and the Royal Palace.

-> Why wouldn't the 42 kill Aizen? i mean for all the damaged he brought and threat he posed.

I am guessing you mean, Central 46, no? Aizen could not be sentenced to death since he was said to be an immortal (clicky (http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v47/c423/3.html)).

-> What is the whole story of Isshin and his deceased wife?

As we all witnessed, Isshin is a captain class shinigami. He may be is stronger than other captains, but its all a speculation for the time being. He could have been a part of Royal Guards, as most of the newer captains didn't recognize him. It seems to me that the members of Royal Guards are only known to few, perhaps Yama and handful of captains.

ayokarl
November 03, 2010, 03:30 AM
Why didnt they just use the giant halberd they were going to use on Rukia on Aizen?

Is Hueco Mundo the same as hell? If not, why dont they just send Aizen to hell?

Why didn't Ichigos dad kill grandfisher he killed his wife? He is a captain level shinigami?

If Soul Society is suppose to be heaven, then why is there poverty and hunger?

What happens when a Shinigami dies? Do they become human or what?

When you die in the human world, are you reborn as a baby in Soul Society? If not, shouldn't there be a crap load of old people in soul society?

natli
November 03, 2010, 06:43 AM
Hmm...was it ever shown how Ichigo achieved bankai? as in, his internal conversation with Zangetsu?

Baron Vorg
November 04, 2010, 08:56 PM
Why the fight of byakuya and zaraki vs yami isn't showed at all?
Why Isshin past as a shinigami isn't show? And what's his age? Are he a subtitute shinigami like ichigo?
Why Ichimaru dissapear? Where he go after aizen lose?

thornofcarrion
November 04, 2010, 11:43 PM
First of welcome to MH, sorry if I didn't welcome you before.

Why the fight of byakuya and zaraki vs yami isn't showed at all?

My two cents on this one, in comparison to Aizen vs. Ichigo, this fight didn't have the charm. I say that because Yammy was kinda disappointing for Zero Espada. Even with his size, he was being cut be Zaraki and Byakuya. It was better for him to be beaten off-panel. Some may not agree, but this is how I felt about it.

Why Isshin past as a shinigami isn't show? And what's his age? Are he a subtitute shinigami like ichigo?

Its all a mystery at the moment. I am sure we will get the answers to these question in the future. I am not sure we will learn his age, though.

Why Ichimaru dissapear? Where he go after aizen lose?

It looked like he died but it was not confirmed. May be he was punished by SS and locked away some place.

Baron Vorg
November 05, 2010, 08:00 PM
thank you :-D
but, i think ichimaru it's alive.. In memories of Rangiku, she say "why you always go without tell anything".. So i think he's disappear...
Forgive me if my opinion is wrong.. :-)

Oathencrantz
November 06, 2010, 06:02 AM
Is Yammy still lying in Hueco Mundo; dying or slowly recovering.....

.....or is he indeed dead?

Baron Vorg
November 06, 2010, 09:19 AM
i think he's alive and recovery.. At last, he showed still alive and looked the hollow dog beside him..

bamf
November 10, 2010, 05:56 PM
Why did Isshin become a doctor?

No fingers point to him being ex-third squad. I feel like this is a bit of evidence that he was ex-zero squad, and used to be third squad, which is why he felt it natural to be a doctor in the real world. It would also explain why none of the other captains knew about Ichigo and noticed his familial zanpaktou--they haven't been around long enough.

kkck
November 10, 2010, 06:03 PM
I think you mean 4th squad.

bamf
November 10, 2010, 06:28 PM
yeah, I couldn't remember whether it was three or four. 50/50 chance, I picked the wrong one lol