PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Unanswered Questions of Bleach

Zeus-Tails
March 02, 2008, 11:59 AM
You ever wonder about certains things in Bleach?

-Like, we saw that when Wonderwice was turned into an arrancar, he was naked when he first appeared? Then Aizen saw all his Espada naked at one time. I guess that's okay with Halibel but kinda weird when dealing with Yammi.

-Who built Las Noches? Was Aizen there in a construction hat as the Foremen directing the people?

-Where did he get all those clothes from? Was there a sale in that vast wasteland of desert that they call Hueco Mundo?

-Just why is Ulquiorra so pale? He's the only one =|

-Who is doing Tousen's hair anyway? Is there an arrancar hair stylist somewhere in that place?

These are just the few points I've been wondering about. I'm sure others have other points they are pondering about to themselves during those free moments in Math class. Present those points here ^^

gigantor21
March 02, 2008, 12:07 PM
I have a few really random ones, too:

- What ever happened to those other girls Tatsuki and Orihime hung out with? Chisuru's still around, but there were 3 others, all of whom fell off the face of the Earth after the SS Arc.

- Why was Aizen even wearing glasses in the first place if he didn't need them? Do they have contacts in SS, or was he just going for the "Clark Kent" look?

- As of today, we've seen everyone on the cover of the very first chapter except one:
http://i32.tinypic.com/r9lhrn.jpg
Who the hell is this? Is she going to be a Vastorode? Because there aren't many avenues left for new human or Shinigami characters.

- How can Komamura have a fox head?

I'll think of more later.

noonethere
March 02, 2008, 01:25 PM
Do they have contacts in SS, or was he just going for the "Clark Kent" look?

Actually, something related to this has already been brought up in the extras at the end of some chapters. Hope it helps.:)

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/109/21/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/110/20/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/111/18/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/112/20/

My questions:
How large is the soul society world? Is it large as the real world?
Do shinigami take care of the souls of everyone in the world or just japan?
I'll think of some other questions later.

gigantor21
March 02, 2008, 01:34 PM
^ LOL yeah, I remember that now. Iemura FTW! ;)

A few more from me:

- Can spirits have kids?

- How do spirits age? It's really inconsistent from what we've seen, and I suspect that Kubo left it that way so he wouldn't have to worry about it. Then again, he could have a system for it set up that he just won't cover in the manga. We've no way of knowing.

- What were the three realms like before Soul Society existed? Who were the first Shinigami? How did they discover their powers and organize? I'd love to see this covered in the Gaiden arc.

- Why did they screw around with the story so much in the beginning of the anime? Key parts of Orihime and Ichigo's development were lost as a result. In particular, I didn't like how they shyed away from the abuse Orihime and her brother suffered as kids, since that gave more weight to their relationship and his re-emergence as a Hollow. That was a bitch move on Pierrot's part.

- Why is it that the Rukongai gets more and more destitute the further aways you go from Soul Society? If they can station Shinigami all over world, couldn't they have units in every district? In the first place, what kind of economy is in Rukongai to begin with? Everyone has shelter, and only those with spiritual power need food, so what goods are people buying and selling? There's a lot of stuff that doesn't seem to add up.

I still have more, but I can't think of it right now.

OrangeRat
March 02, 2008, 03:20 PM
- As of today, we've seen everyone on the cover of the very first chapter except one:
Who the hell is this? Is she going to be a Vastorode? Because there aren't many avenues left for new human or Shinigami characters.

I thought it was Mastumoto.

gigantor21
March 02, 2008, 03:43 PM
^ But she's not blonde and she doesn't wear lipstick. Plus, everyone else on the cover lives in the Earth realm, and has the exact same designs as they did on that page. That's why I think it'd be someone new.

OrangeRat
March 02, 2008, 09:57 PM
Mastumoto's blonde, and he could have changed her design a little.
Plus, the plot could have changed a little, and she could have originally supposed to have been shown earlier.

There's another picture of the same person later on, too. I'll find it.

Edit. On the back cover of Vol. 12 on the border. Matsumoto wearing lipstick.

It be teh missing link!111!!!

belle_chan
March 03, 2008, 12:09 PM
we know that when a person dies in the real world, that person`s spirit goes to the soul society.
but,when the spirits in soul society die,where will they go after that?
like for example when kaien-dono gets killed, does his spirit just disappear into nothingness?

hollowdemon
March 03, 2008, 12:45 PM
now that gigantor21 mentioned it ....
WHO THE HELL IS THAT ?!?!?!?! lol :D

like always the only people that stays on bleach would be the one who wins the character popularity contest polls so it kind of makes sense why they fell off ... although the short haired red or brown girl that asked ishida to fix her doll was cute but i guess kubo cant squeeze in everyone of the good looking ones :(

i have one also ...
dammnit i forgot ill post if i remember it :p

Inchao
March 05, 2008, 06:34 AM
How can Tousen be the Chief Editor Of Soul Soceity's Magazine!!?

Lol!

RG 2
March 10, 2008, 09:08 AM
How can Tousen be the Chief Editor Of Soul Soceity's Magazine!!?

Lol!

best question ever

1.) How come that nobody cares if Ichigo and co. are gone for 1 month?

2.) Why is it funny to call Keigo "Asano-san" (I know what san, sama etc means but I don't see what's funny)

3.) Why are the really strong arrancar (e.g. Wonderwize ) slow?

VeshWolfe
March 10, 2008, 11:19 PM
I am fairly sure that is Ichigo's mother (the blonde woman)

-How have Nnoitra and Nel known each other as Arrancar and Espada for years yet Aizen has only been in Hueco Mundo for at the most a few months?

-If Ichigo is Japanese how is his normal hair color Strawberry Blonde/ red?

-Are there more Quincy out there hiding?

-Why cant more interesting fillers be thought up?

And finally an observation: The title is Bleach. Well what does bleach do to clothes and fabric, it makes them white. What color is "Spirit" Hollow Ichigo? Pure White.

Umbra Wolf
March 11, 2008, 06:29 AM
-If Ichigo is Japanese how is his normal hair color Strawberry Blonde/ red?

And finally an observation: The title is Bleach. Well what does bleach do to clothes and fabric, it makes them white.
Ichigo bleached his hair to his orange tone and there you got a connection to the series' title. This was explained in a Ichigo/Chad Flashback.

I think the title refers to "bleach" (purify) the human souls and hollows so I suppose the title refers to the shinigami's daily work.

VeshWolfe
March 11, 2008, 11:25 AM
Ichigo bleached his hair to his orange tone and there you got a connection to the series' title. This was explained in a Ichigo/Chad Flashback.

I think the title refers to "bleach" (purify) the human souls and hollows so I suppose the title refers to the shinigami's daily work.

ichigo didnt bleach his hair. its his natural hair color. that is why he was picked on. the "older" students thought that he was bleaching his hair to be better than them, etc.

i know the title refered to to "bleaching" of the spirit world, nut i think its ironic that Hichigo is completely white, as well as the arrancar uniform being white, and Las Noches.

Vegetoacs
March 11, 2008, 04:41 PM
I can't ever remember it stating Ichigo bleached his hair anywhere. The reason he's got red hair is from his mother, who had a blonde shade. Plus, it is possible to have recessive genes from a few generations back that only surface in the present generation. So even if his mother also had black hair, it's possible a grandparent or great grandparent might have had red hair...but as it's from his mother, that's neither here nor there. Plus, why would Ichigo bleach his hair if he was picked on for it....

Personally, the questions i would like answered would be a more concrete timeline for both SS and Huenco Mundo. We can only speculate about both.
How do spirits have children? I thought only souls came through...unless...and a fairly macabre thought here...but what if children born in soul society are aborted or still birth children from the real world? :S

Hopefully a few questions regarding Soul Society Timelines will be answered in Kubo's planned gaiden arcs.

As for a few other questions others have asked here.

I'm fairly sure there are arrancar attendants to serve Aizen, Gin and Tousen, so i'm fairly sure that's where tousen's hair's being done:P Plus, there seems to be a lot of female attendants and such....all usually crazy scantily clad. More plainly wrong one was Lilinet....specficially in the anime....it felt like watching some kind of loli video.....>_> Is Aizen closet pedophille? Given he dresses all of the female servants in barely anything....and he seems to have an absolute orihime fetish...first watching repeats Ulq vision of her on his giant screen, then holding her in a near kiss in previous chapter? Plus, momo seems a little child-like...bah...i've gotta get off the "Aizen is a pervert/pedophille" track...

As for the "where did aizen get the clothes, i'm fairly sure aforementioned attendants made them. Hollow society could steal fabrics from the real world, given nothing grows on the surface....and unless you take the menos forest filler arc for fact, there should be nothing much growing beneath...so it's a bit hard to see where they'd get the fabric...but this is also hardly important to the story. Perhaps Walmart is so expansive, they opened a super walmart in HM! :O

As for the remaining woman on the cover, it's possible that it's matsumoto, and she was just originally intended in a different role, such as a vizard. It's unlikely she's a vastrolorde, as the original menos was supposed to be the most powerful form of hollow, and rukia even said she thought some Soul Society bureau had the menos in question under it's jurisdiction. So the early story is riddled with plot holes given it was going somewhere else. It could also be ichigo's mother, as it looks a lot like her.

MegaX
March 12, 2008, 08:06 PM
ichigo didnt bleach his hair. its his natural hair color. that is why he was picked on. the "older" students thought that he was bleaching his hair to be better than them, etc.

No, but supposedly that's what happens when Japanese kids bleach their hair; it turns the color of Ichigo's hair. So its a reference to Ichigo since, even though he didn't actually bleach his hair, that's what most people assumed.

i know the title refered to to "bleaching" of the spirit world, nut i think its ironic that Hichigo is completely white, as well as the arrancar uniform being white, and Las Noches.

I dunno. That feels like a bit of a stretch as far as connections.

Streifen
March 13, 2008, 12:31 PM
LOL.... the ultimate question is....

HOW COME ICHIGO DOESNT DO ANYTHING TO ORIHIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Tsukisama
March 13, 2008, 02:00 PM
LOL.... the ultimate question is....

HOW COME ICHIGO DOESNT DO ANYTHING TO ORIHIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Because he's oblivious and he's surrounded by plenty of other beautiful and interesting women

Streifen
March 13, 2008, 02:59 PM
yeah, but orihime likes him and he shouldve taken advantage of that.... right?... XD....

Tsukisama
March 13, 2008, 03:23 PM
Well, as I said, he's oblivious and therefore is unaware of her feelings for him. I doubt he knows Orihime is in love with him. Main male characters in shonen series are usually oblivious of such things like how Naruto does not realize Hinata is mad about him although it is painfully apparent to most everyone else.

Gold Knight
March 13, 2008, 06:51 PM
Plus, I don't think Ichigo is that kinda guy. Otherwise he would have done naughty things to Rukia already... >.>

Streifen
March 13, 2008, 07:31 PM
so do you guys know why the series was named bleach?

TheChosenOne
March 13, 2008, 07:32 PM
Bleach is used to clean dirt of clothes, Shinigami's do the same with Hollows. :)

MegaX
March 14, 2008, 08:16 PM
It's also a reference to Ichigo's hair which, while not bleached, is the same color as the hair of Japanese kids who do bleach their hair. I think it's supposed to be as much of a description of his personality as his hair color, since his "bleached hair" seemed to give an impression of his character to others earlier on.

patedecarne
March 17, 2008, 07:53 AM
Question, Question about my beloved Neliel!!!

1- Her clothes also grew up when she turned into Espada form?

2- Her Zanpakutou showed up from nowhere when she turned into espada form?

3- A normal Shinigami is able to increases his reiatsu to achieve a Taichou title? or only a few ones with superb reiatsu become captains?

glasskatana
September 02, 2010, 01:11 PM
Wow, it's been a long time since I posted. Anyway, something about Bleach has been bugging me for a little bit, and I just wanted to hear some feedback from you guys on how you think the situation will be resolved, or whether it will be resolved at all. What's been bugging me is that there appears to be an inordinate amount of mysteries and questions still left to be answered in Bleach, yet the manga appears to be nearing the closing. How will Kubo Tite deal with this. Here are just some of the mysteries still left to us.

What was that thing that they gave Ichigo after he left soul society that Ishida seemed...concerned about (the substitute shinigami badge)?
What is Urahara’s Bankai?
What is Yamamato’s, Unohana’s, Aizen’s, Kyouraku’s, or Ukitake’s Bankai?
What is Sasakibe’s, Isane’s, Iba’s, Ise’s, Yachiru’s, fighting abilities/shikai?
What are ANY of the vizard Captain’s Bankai (besides Kensei, but what is his fighting ability in Bankai, and what happened to him after he fought Wonderweiss, did he seriously get defeated?) Also, does Hacchi have a shikai? He has a zanpaktou. What about Mashiro?
Does Yoruichi have a zanpaktou (she did say every captain EVER excluding Zaraki not only had a zanpaktou, but had achieved bankai)
Where are the Zero Guard?
What is the relationship/past between Ichigo’s father and Ishida’s father?
What is Isshin’s Bankai?
What exactly is Isshin’s past, (when was he a shinigami, why did he leave, what does Urahara have to do with it?)
What’s going on in Hueco Mundo?
What happened to any of the Vastro Lorde showing up? Were all the Espada below and including Ulquiorra Vastro Lorde as the anime appears to be suggesting with the hallibel flashback?

SO MANY MYSTERIES?!?! Your thoughts?

Jackjoker
September 04, 2010, 03:19 AM
someone mentioned that
if humans die , their souls are sent by a shinigami to the soul society, or live in human worlds desperetaly then become a hollow.
so here is absurd question:
how did the 1st human go to soul society after his/her death ? so there had to be a shinigami to send his/her soul to soul society, so this shinigami was born/made/created originally as a shinigami, not a human/living creature, so who is he/she/it? king of soul society?

Kaiten
September 04, 2010, 12:25 PM
Maybe the first human soul found his or her way to Soul Society on their own, a feet so astounding he or she became king.

Smerten
September 04, 2010, 04:08 PM
Wow, it's been a long time since I posted. Anyway, something about Bleach has been bugging me for a little bit, and I just wanted to hear some feedback from you guys on how you think the situation will be resolved, or whether it will be resolved at all. What's been bugging me is that there appears to be an inordinate amount of mysteries and questions still left to be answered in Bleach, yet the manga appears to be nearing the closing. How will Kubo Tite deal with this. Here are just some of the mysteries still left to us.

What was that thing that they gave Ichigo after he left soul society that Ishida seemed...concerned about (the substitute shinigami badge)?
What is Urahara’s Bankai?
What is Yamamato’s, Unohana’s, Aizen’s, Kyouraku’s, or Ukitake’s Bankai?
What is Sasakibe’s, Isane’s, Iba’s, Ise’s, Yachiru’s, fighting abilities/shikai?
What are ANY of the vizard Captain’s Bankai (besides Kensei, but what is his fighting ability in Bankai, and what happened to him after he fought Wonderweiss, did he seriously get defeated?) Also, does Hacchi have a shikai? He has a zanpaktou. What about Mashiro?
Does Yoruichi have a zanpaktou (she did say every captain EVER excluding Zaraki not only had a zanpaktou, but had achieved bankai)
Where are the Zero Guard?
What is the relationship/past between Ichigo’s father and Ishida’s father?
What is Isshin’s Bankai?
What exactly is Isshin’s past, (when was he a shinigami, why did he leave, what does Urahara have to do with it?)
What’s going on in Hueco Mundo?
What happened to any of the Vastro Lorde showing up? Were all the Espada below and including Ulquiorra Vastro Lorde as the anime appears to be suggesting with the hallibel flashback?

SO MANY MYSTERIES?!?! Your thoughts?

She must have a zan. I don't know why, but I just got the craziest thought. Maybe her Zanpakuto is related to her cat form? Seeing as she's very cat-like. It may resemble her Zanpakuto spirit. Or she may have lost/ditched it.

And personally I'm very curious about the bodies that Kurotsuchi salvaged.

Fox666
September 05, 2010, 03:53 AM
we know that when a person dies in the real world, that person`s spirit goes to the soul society.
but,when the spirits in soul society die,where will they go after that?
like for example when kaien-dono gets killed, does his spirit just disappear into nothingness?I think I read somewere they reincarnate in the human world.

But would they know if that is true, since it would be a new body, personality, etc?

- Can spirits have kids?Good question. Kushiki family seems to adopt people around. So I think they cannot.

- How can Komamura have a fox head?He's actually a wolf.

It's not just his head, when Aizen rips his clothes with Black Coffin you can see that all his body is that of a werewolf.

MonkeyDLuffy7GR
September 06, 2010, 04:31 AM

Propably its Ichigo's mother.

WILL ULQUIORRA RETURN????

kulash05
September 06, 2010, 11:02 AM
I think I read somewere they reincarnate in the human world.

Actually the guy who trained Rukia, who then sort of kind of became the 9th espada (what are the odds) said that when Shimigami's die, they become part of the spirit energy of the universe. Which i guess means quincys shoots arrows made of dead shimigamis.

Xsoteria
September 06, 2010, 08:14 PM
WILL ULQUIORRA RETURN????

Of course he will! You and I know it, others are just in denial :D

Soul Society seems to be rather small. Is it only Japanese souls that end up there?

Aizen has been gone for like 6 months and yet Espada have years of history under his service?

Why do souls need to eat and drink? What happens if they don't? Do they breathe? Do shinigamis poop?

Is Ikkaku naturally bold or does he shave his head?

WHO GAVE KENPACHI THAT SCAR ON HIS FACE?

How do shinigamis age? Also why does that seem to not affect Hiyori?

What is Komamura and why is he what he is?

Are shinigamis sexually frustrated? They don't seem to be too eager in the relationship department. Is Unohana married? She's kinda getting old, she ought to start looking. (I like to thing she's into chicks :P)

Is Chizuru ever going to score? She deserves Orihime way more than Ichigo :P

I left the naughty ones for the end, though I may yet think of some more.

p1xel
September 07, 2010, 10:57 AM
Is yammy dead?
How long Shinigami live ?Is
espada the vasto lorde?
And the final question:Is bleach ever going to end?

Gumx2
September 07, 2010, 04:17 PM
" How can Komamura has fox head ? " as quoted from gigantor21's post.

I could not stop laughing on this one XD . That just basically proves that werewolves do exist in real world as all the dead souls will go to Soul Society and apparently in Komamura's case, he was one best in the werewolf clan therefore made it into the Gotei 13. Anyway just being random.

I don't know if this question has been asked but it is one of the most obvious one .. How does Yoruichi transform into a cat ? O O

Lord.Strife
September 07, 2010, 06:28 PM
Of course he will! You and I know it, others are just in denial :D

Soul Society seems to be rather small. Is it only Japanese souls that end up there?

Aizen has been gone for like 6 months and yet Espada have years of history under his service?

Why do souls need to eat and drink? What happens if they don't? Do they breathe? Do shinigamis poop?

Are shinigamis sexually frustrated? They don't seem to be too eager in the relationship department. Is Unohana married? She's kinda getting old, she ought to start looking. (I like to thing she's into chicks :P)

I left the naughty ones for the end, though I may yet think of some more.

the most random thing in bleach would be if unohana turned out to be isshiins mother and ichigos grandmother. Major wtf moment that would be.

CaptFamous
September 07, 2010, 06:56 PM

I was under the impression that he had been doing experiments and recruiting in Hueco Mondo for a long time, while still a captain. Didn't he say he was the one that sent the Menos during Ichigo's duel with Ishida?

Renji's backstory has a whole explanation about shingami eating (at least in the anime, don't remember if it's in both). They eat SS food to generate reiatsu. Pluses don't eat, because they don't generate reiatsu.

Very very slowly.

Cyber34
September 10, 2010, 07:57 AM
The only question I'm interested in is what was done to Inoue. She appeared to be fine so I would like to know what Ulquiorra, and Grimmjow were talking about.

ninety3
September 11, 2010, 07:40 AM
Will the Royal guard ever be revealed along with Kirio Hikifune, or will that forever remain unrevealed.

metalia
September 11, 2010, 05:12 PM

I'm not pretty sure if Tosen can be considered japanese (except for his name, of course :p). But continuing with that topic: is it only we spanish souls that end down on Hueco Mundo? If not, why is spanish their main language?

When meeting Baraggan Luisenbarn and conquered Hueco Mundo, Aizen was still a member of Gotei 13 (if u remember, he still had his good-boy haircut and glasses :amuse

I think the food and drink on the soul society isn't really "food and drink", they are "spiritrons" which adopted such forms. I'm sorry but I don't remember on which chapter was this explained.

I'm sure he is bold! hahaha.

I don't know, maybe in one of the Zaraki district's struggles.

Their aging is veeeeery slow, that's why Yamamoto looks so great even if he's more than a thousand years old ;)

Ok, I'll give u that one, lol.

Lol. I'll answer with another question: Are Hollow sexually frustrated? We could do a doctoral thesis here lol.

:D

Jackk
September 11, 2010, 06:37 PM
someone mentioned that
if humans die , their souls are sent by a shinigami to the soul society, or live in human worlds desperetaly then become a hollow.
so here is absurd question:
how did the 1st human go to soul society after his/her death ? so there had to be a shinigami to send his/her soul to soul society, so this shinigami was born/made/created originally as a shinigami, not a human/living creature, so who is he/she/it? king of soul society?

good plot hole

It's not really a plot hole. There could have been original souls born or created in heaven or soul society. This could have been the creation of Soul society King, or "God" if there is such a thing in the Bleach universe. This would be taking it more into the "religious" area though... how things were created etc. and I'm not really going to go there.

I still don't see it as a "plot hole" though, since there could be various explanations.

CTG05
September 12, 2010, 04:56 AM
1) What the hell happened to Grimmjaw and will he return?
2) What the hell happened to Nell and will she return?
3) What the hell did Mayuri find in Syazell's lab?
4) What is Aizen's bankai?

That's all I want to know. Bleach could be wrapped up entirely next week and I wouldn't blink an eyelash so long as I knew the answer to those four questions. Especially questions 1 and 4 cause Grimmjaw was the shit and he should come back as a Vegeta-ish character (like was previously discussed back when he was a major player in the plot) and It looks like Aizen is about to get his comeuppance and he still hasn't resorted to using his bankai. If he dies without using it then I call shenanigans on Kubo!

tret16
September 12, 2010, 11:20 AM
he may not be able to use his bankai anymore because of his transformation. I mean he still hasn't tried to use his shikai anymore even though he's fighting Ichigo. He's got his sword out, all he needs to do is release it for shikai, yet he doesn't... That's why i believe that he's just not able to use his swords abilities anymore.

union98
October 16, 2010, 10:12 AM
I'm just wondering what are the top 3 things people would want answered from bleach. Mine are....

1. Yamamoto's Past

2. Isshin's Past

3. Kyoraku's Bankai...

I'd like to see Isshin and Yamamoto's respective bankai's as well...but that's included in their past..sneaky i know...lol

ericdano
October 16, 2010, 12:01 PM
I want to know if Ichago and Rukia get it on or not. The whole series started off as a great little love story between the two, and now.....it is this whole predictable mess we have now.

kkck
October 16, 2010, 02:11 PM
I want to know what is it that mayuri found in the labs. Kubo stated that was going to be important in the future and considering aizen is finally (and hopefully) defeated for good then it is bound to be very interesting.

Ishin's past.

more details about the orb, how aizen came up with it before urahara did and what is the king.

kulash05
October 16, 2010, 08:31 PM
Yeah i've got to go with what was found in those labs, all arrancars (even those only seen once at aizen's meeting) release, and all bankais. Lucky I think i'll get to see the first one and the last one before the series is over, but i imagine those arrancar releases are gone forever.

shinotenshi
October 16, 2010, 09:26 PM
1. Why does Chad have powers (history)?

2. Why did Ichigo's father keep his background a secret?

3. Does bigger bust size = more power?

Darth Executor
October 16, 2010, 10:49 PM
1. What Isshin used the final getsuga tenshou on.
2. What the soul king and squad zero look like, as well as their abilities
3. Aizen's past.

kulash05
October 17, 2010, 12:20 AM

1. The Hōgyoku gave him the power, Aizen told us so.

kkck
October 17, 2010, 12:26 AM

1.- Aizen said the orb gave powers to chad and orihime.
2.- Because kubo would have nothing to build a story on later on.
3.- Matsumoto has a bigger rack than either harribel or yoruichi so no.

Bhoot
October 17, 2010, 07:47 AM
1. A tournament between all shinigami including captains and luitenents where they use all their powers including bankai maybe have Urahara and co. jon as guest participants

2. Ichigo's future

3. Vizards reinstated as captains coz there is too much free space for requirement of a captain

kkck
October 17, 2010, 12:52 PM
I'd want to see ichigo's first and second death (as a human and later on as a shinigami).

Do people who die old go to SS as young people? If ichigo lives a full human live and goes to SS as an old man then he won't be able to become a shinigami right? Or perhaps his soul already ages at a shinigami rate while his body does not? Then what about chad, orihime and ishida?

thornofcarrion
October 17, 2010, 01:44 PM
Definitely Isshin's past is top on my list. I also want to know how Urahara and Isshin came to know each other. Who is Hikifune, other than what we know, who is SS King?

slmcknett
October 18, 2010, 07:32 AM
1) Everybody's Bankai.

2) Why Aizen wanted to get to the Spirit King. (Basically, why Aizen did anything.)

3) Isshin's past.

or

EX) What Mayuri found in Szayelaporro's lab.

Rumina Asagi
October 18, 2010, 04:00 PM
2.) Why is it funny to call Keigo "Asano-san" (I know what san, sama etc means but I don't see what's funny)

Well, Mizuiro was acting like he didn't know Keigo. it wasn't that calling him Asano-San was funny, but rather the fact that Mizuiro used it to imply he didn't know Keigo by using the standard greeting you'd give anyone.

Eprst
October 18, 2010, 04:08 PM
I would like to know what is Ichigo? It was stated by Aizen that he is half human and... so what is another half? I am sorry if you guys already had this question and answered it :)

CBlitz
October 18, 2010, 09:55 PM
I would like to know what is Ichigo? It was stated by Aizen that he is half human and... so what is another half? I am sorry if you guys already had this question and answered it :)

the other half is shinigami since his dad was one and all that. I think there was a mistake in the dialogue where Aizen said "half human and..." at the end of the chapter and "half shinigami and..." at the beginning of the next.

Arrogance
October 18, 2010, 11:57 PM
Things I'm dying to know that are unanswered at the moment are Isshin's past, Uraharah's true motives/secret/whatever we don't know about him because something is fishy, and the royal dimension as a whole. Dying to know about the king and the zero squad.

Bhoot
October 19, 2010, 02:03 AM
Squad 0 is food for the King to eat yep thats it . He is a soul devouring monster who need reitsu so the shini with highest reitsu r sent to the king for being neaten . Yep thats pretty much it

Hystzen
October 19, 2010, 06:35 PM
1. how come uryu doesnt hate mayuri after slaughtering his clan and his grandfather
2. why is momo still around
3. WTF is the hougyoku

kulash05
October 19, 2010, 08:14 PM
Why didn't the captain commander's arm get healed?
Why can Aizen cut someone in half and they don't die, but when they stab him in the sternum they all think they won?
Why won't the soundtracks include some of the better songs that go unnamed and unreleased?
Why is 42 the answer to everything?
Will we ever find out what happen in the fight Kensei V Wonderweiss?

sarutobi_sensei
October 19, 2010, 08:17 PM
Where the hell is Kensei? And Mashiro for that matter xD

Did Hiyori survive?

How the hell did Hitsugaya recover his arm and leg? xD

What about Komamura?

Why did Kubo try and make us think that Ichigo won't be able to see Rukia ever again, if she has Gigai? :\

jakeswu
October 20, 2010, 09:31 AM
1. Why do they even bother keeping Aizen alive?

2. Why does Ichigo enter a lower state than he was after using FGT? I mean, he can't sense anything now, considering that he was able to sense spirits prior to Urahara's tweakings.

3. What the blazes is Ishida's father doing?

4. Why didn't Kubo show the battle between Yammy and Kenpachi/Byakuya? We've been pissed off at the way Stark was killed (by a mere shikai), surely Kubo should give some justice to Yammy.

feisu-chan
October 23, 2010, 09:29 PM
what did Aizen do to Rangiku?

why is Momo still alive?

why did Isshin leave SS?

R3D
October 24, 2010, 04:56 AM
who did aizen descend from ?
whats the connection between ichigo and shiba kaien?
where is yuroichis zanpaktou?
who did zaraki descend from and where he get that scar and power from?
why dont they use bankai ?

Lee.J.Baxter
October 25, 2010, 06:29 PM
Here's mine...

Where were Harribel's and Nel's hollow holes?!
How is Aizen immortal?
How did Mayuri stand up straight when he got that hole blasted through him?
What stops a hollow's guts (or brain in Nnoitras case) from falling out their hollow-hole?
Why did Ichigo tell the guys they were slicing up Hinamori AFTER Hitsugaya impaled her?
Was Grand Fisher in fact a Menos (due to the 'Grand' in his name, and the fact that he commanded lower hollows)?
What did the Arrancar do to Orihime?
Why does the anime only show half of the gorey scenes, as opposed to none or all of them?
How did Ishinn get his powers back?
What infected the Vizards in TBTP?

pureblood98
October 29, 2010, 12:45 PM
How does Yoruichi transform into a cat ? O O
actually she's one of those harry potter magic people that can transform into animals.. lol.
:3c
okay, i realized how random that was.
don't mind me..

anyway, here's my questions:

-> What the hell is komamura? Is he really a fox? then how come he's the only animal-like person in the manga?

-> Who are the Royal Family? Do they have super high reiatsu in order for them to be labeled as royalty?

-> Who are the Zero Squad?

-> Why wouldn't the 42 kill Aizen? i mean for all the damaged he brought and threat he posed.

-> What is the whole story of Isshin and his deceased wife?

hmmm.. that's all i can think of now..:nod

thornofcarrion
November 03, 2010, 12:44 AM
anyway, here's my questions:

-> What the hell is komamura? Is he really a fox? then how come he's the only animal-like person in the manga?

Komamura is supposed to be an anthropomorphic wolf. Where did he originate from, its currently unknown. With no information about his past other than how he met Tousen, my guess is as good as yours or anyone else.

-> Who are the Royal Family? Do they have super high reiatsu in order for them to be labeled as royalty?

Nothing much have been said about Royal Family to assess if they have super high reiatsu or not. Seeing how noble houses are stronger than others, it could very well be true.

-> Who are the Zero Squad?

Zero Squad (division) also know as Royal guards consists of former captains of the Gotei 13. Royal Guard performs services for the Royal family, protect the Spirit King, and the Royal Palace.

-> Why wouldn't the 42 kill Aizen? i mean for all the damaged he brought and threat he posed.

I am guessing you mean, Central 46, no? Aizen could not be sentenced to death since he was said to be an immortal (clicky (http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v47/c423/3.html)).

-> What is the whole story of Isshin and his deceased wife?

As we all witnessed, Isshin is a captain class shinigami. He may be is stronger than other captains, but its all a speculation for the time being. He could have been a part of Royal Guards, as most of the newer captains didn't recognize him. It seems to me that the members of Royal Guards are only known to few, perhaps Yama and handful of captains.

ayokarl
November 03, 2010, 03:30 AM
Why didnt they just use the giant halberd they were going to use on Rukia on Aizen?

Is Hueco Mundo the same as hell? If not, why dont they just send Aizen to hell?

Why didn't Ichigos dad kill grandfisher he killed his wife? He is a captain level shinigami?

If Soul Society is suppose to be heaven, then why is there poverty and hunger?

What happens when a Shinigami dies? Do they become human or what?

When you die in the human world, are you reborn as a baby in Soul Society? If not, shouldn't there be a crap load of old people in soul society?

natli
November 03, 2010, 06:43 AM
Hmm...was it ever shown how Ichigo achieved bankai? as in, his internal conversation with Zangetsu?

Baron Vorg
November 04, 2010, 08:56 PM
Why the fight of byakuya and zaraki vs yami isn't showed at all?
Why Isshin past as a shinigami isn't show? And what's his age? Are he a subtitute shinigami like ichigo?
Why Ichimaru dissapear? Where he go after aizen lose?

thornofcarrion
November 04, 2010, 11:43 PM
First of welcome to MH, sorry if I didn't welcome you before.

Why the fight of byakuya and zaraki vs yami isn't showed at all?

My two cents on this one, in comparison to Aizen vs. Ichigo, this fight didn't have the charm. I say that because Yammy was kinda disappointing for Zero Espada. Even with his size, he was being cut be Zaraki and Byakuya. It was better for him to be beaten off-panel. Some may not agree, but this is how I felt about it.

Why Isshin past as a shinigami isn't show? And what's his age? Are he a subtitute shinigami like ichigo?

Its all a mystery at the moment. I am sure we will get the answers to these question in the future. I am not sure we will learn his age, though.

Why Ichimaru dissapear? Where he go after aizen lose?

It looked like he died but it was not confirmed. May be he was punished by SS and locked away some place.

Baron Vorg
November 05, 2010, 08:00 PM
thank you :-D
but, i think ichimaru it's alive.. In memories of Rangiku, she say "why you always go without tell anything".. So i think he's disappear...
Forgive me if my opinion is wrong.. :-)

Oathencrantz
November 06, 2010, 06:02 AM
Is Yammy still lying in Hueco Mundo; dying or slowly recovering.....

.....or is he indeed dead?

Baron Vorg
November 06, 2010, 09:19 AM
i think he's alive and recovery.. At last, he showed still alive and looked the hollow dog beside him..

bamf
November 10, 2010, 05:56 PM
Why did Isshin become a doctor?

No fingers point to him being ex-third squad. I feel like this is a bit of evidence that he was ex-zero squad, and used to be third squad, which is why he felt it natural to be a doctor in the real world. It would also explain why none of the other captains knew about Ichigo and noticed his familial zanpaktou--they haven't been around long enough.

kkck
November 10, 2010, 06:03 PM
I think you mean 4th squad.

bamf
November 10, 2010, 06:28 PM
yeah, I couldn't remember whether it was three or four. 50/50 chance, I picked the wrong one lol

Engestsu
May 22, 2014, 07:12 AM
Hi,

I'm a long time reader (and yes, I spelled Engetsu incorrectly, I know.) Anyway, there are several things yet to be resolved in Bleach, and you may be able to think of more. What do you think will happen regarding the following?

Grimmjow - What is he doing?
Harribel - What will happen to her?
Nelliel - Where is she and what is she doing?
Aizen - Where is he and what is he doing?
Ukitake - Where is he and what is his Bankai?
Shunsui - What is his Bankai?
Soul King - What is he doing and what is he?
Who freed Ichigo? - Probably Grimmjow or Nel (most likely Grimmjow)
Isshin - Will he use Bankai?
Visoreds on Earth - What are they doing?
Fullbringers - Why…?
Juha Bach - What is his end game?
What happened between Bach and Yamamoto?

Razh
May 22, 2014, 08:53 AM
Lol at name thing.

Who were those 2 figures in Szayel's lab and why were they so interesting? Why wasn't there a followup?

Btw, what do you mean with "Who freed Ichigo?"

Firebird0ne
May 22, 2014, 08:56 AM
I've got a good one to add. Where the hell is Yoruichi????? She hasn't been seen since before the fullbringer arc. Did Kubo forget she exists?

Razh
May 22, 2014, 09:13 AM
Nobody had it as bad as Tessai. Best Kido user in SS and I can't even remember when was the last time he was seen.

He should be one of the war potentials, ffs.

cracker
May 22, 2014, 12:28 PM
Barring those forbidden arts...Kido might have some cool chants here and there but generally they aren't as impressive as true blue techniques and "hax" abilities. Most times characters get things done with abilities over kido.

Duniak
May 22, 2014, 12:38 PM
WHERE THE FUCK IS YORUICHI?

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Barring those forbidden arts...Kido might have some cool chants here and there but generally they aren't as impressive as true blue techniques and "hax" abilities. Most times characters get things done with abilities over kido.

Sorry, but Aizen

http://www.mangareader.net/94-51581-4/bleach/chapter-403.html

disagrees

http://www.mangareader.net/94-51581-10/bleach/chapter-403.html

And claims that Uraharas Kido would kill him if he was in his Shinigami form (the form in which he destroyed whole G13 singlehandedly)

Engestsu
May 22, 2014, 01:14 PM
Lol at name thing.

Who were those 2 figures in Szayel's lab and why were they so interesting? Why wasn't there a followup?

Btw, what do you mean with "Who freed Ichigo?"

Who freed him from Quilge's Jail.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

I've got a good one to add. Where the hell is Yoruichi????? She hasn't been seen since before the fullbringer arc. Did Kubo forget she exists?
That's a really good one. Maybe she'll show up once everyone comes to the battle.

eefrit
May 22, 2014, 01:25 PM
Who freed him from Quilge's Jail.

He freed himself. Ywach mentioned (http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-chapter-528-page-8.html) it (http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-chapter-528-page-9.html) when he was fighting (http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-chapter-528-page-10.html) Ichigo.

Why did the Shiba clan fall from grace? What really happened to Kukaku's arm?

cracker
May 22, 2014, 01:29 PM
WHERE THE FUCK IS YORUICHI?

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Sorry, but Aizen

http://www.mangareader.net/94-51581-4/bleach/chapter-403.html

disagrees

http://www.mangareader.net/94-51581-10/bleach/chapter-403.html

And claims that Uraharas Kido would kill him if he was in his Shinigami form (the form in which he destroyed whole G13 singlehandedly)

Doesn't refute what I said...kido is generally not as impressive as true blue techniques. That spell was highly specialized as well..created by Urahara for that battle (most likely)...he also created a seal for Aizen which I'm guessing was also kido based.

Razh
May 22, 2014, 01:50 PM

Emphasis on those forbidden arts part.

And I'd imagine a leader of the Kido corps would have a lot more to offer. If Kubo took some time to develop that part. They aren't impressive because Kubo keeps his fights too simple and sticks more with Zanpakuto abilities. Even now, with Quincy, the emphasis is on unique abilities, as opposed to basic Quincy skills.

Even Arrancar forgot they could fire Bala, which is supposed to be 20 times faster than Cero.

Someone who specializes in Kido could have devasating effects on the enemy, seeing how they can layer different spells one after another. We were even shown that Kido can be effective against Quincy, seeing how second strongest was stopped by Nanao's force field for a while.

R3D
May 22, 2014, 01:54 PM
i would like to know whats the connection between kaien shiba and ichigo and why they look similar and why zaraki is so powerful even as a child

Razh
May 22, 2014, 03:56 PM
i would like to know whats the connection between kaien shiba and ichigo and why they look similar and why zaraki is so powerful even as a child

Because they are related. I think that part was clear. Unless there's something more behind their resemblance.

eefrit
May 22, 2014, 06:12 PM
Because they are related. I think that part was clear. Unless there's something more behind their resemblance.

Think that about covers it. We just need to know how they are related, like uncle, cousin, etc.

I'd actually like to learn more about Aizen. He's apparently among those whose level is incomparable to the rest to a point of seclusion, like Zaraki. I wonder if that's something more. I actually wonder if those two are around the same age.

Firebird0ne
May 22, 2014, 06:28 PM

Psst! Don't say that to Nanao, the kido specialist VC who actually held off Haschwald, Ywach's right hand for long enough that he was called back to Silbern before he could break through...while weaker SR's were steamrolling/ one shotting captains! LOL

Engestsu
May 22, 2014, 06:44 PM
Totally missed that. Ichigo freed himself from Quilge...

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Emphasis on those forbidden arts part.

And I'd imagine a leader of the Kido corps would have a lot more to offer. If Kubo took some time to develop that part. They aren't impressive because Kubo keeps his fights too simple and sticks more with Zanpakuto abilities. Even now, with Quincy, the emphasis is on unique abilities, as opposed to basic Quincy skills.

Even Arrancar forgot they could fire Bala, which is supposed to be 20 times faster than Cero.

Someone who specializes in Kido could have devasating effects on the enemy, seeing how they can layer different spells one after another. We were even shown that Kido can be effective against Quincy, seeing how second strongest was stopped by Nanao's force field for a while.

That's a good point about Nanao and Haschwalth (sp?). I was just thinking about how Ichigo knows no Kido, though he doesn't need it since he can presumably shoot Cero, Getsugas, and Quincy arrows at some point.

Duniak
May 23, 2014, 04:12 AM
Doesn't refute what I said...kido is generally not as impressive as true blue techniques. That spell was highly specialized as well..created by Urahara for that battle (most likely)...he also created a seal for Aizen which I'm guessing was also kido based.

"Kido is not as impressive, but 20 guys couldn't kill one guy with all their techniques, yet Urahara could one-shot him with Kido and sealed him with Kido"

To me it's pretty clear Kido is the most OP thing in Bleachworld. Tessai could also stop time and relocate space.

Engestsu
May 23, 2014, 08:23 AM
Kido is obviously very powerful. It has served to stall or incapacitate some of the most powerful beings in bleach. I think it's even. Only Final Getsuga Tenshou and Zanka no Itachi (IMO) have shown power levels that are probably capable of easily overcoming Nanao's Kido and Urahara's trap Kido. I really want to see Shunsui's and Ukitake's Bankai. I have a feeling that they're extremely powerful whether in raw power or varying capability.

FetherMan
May 23, 2014, 08:29 AM
I think, Kubo will pull an explanation for most of the characters we haven't seen in quite some time, like he did with the VC captain from the 1st division, during the Arrancar arc.

There could be something special being saved for Yoruichi and Tessai, later on as this final war progresses. I believe, it was Grimmjow, who killed Kirge and made it capable or at least aided Ichigo in getting freed from his jail.

Urahara, I'm waiting to see what his next plan is to aid SS in his war and his Bankai debut. As well as Shunsui and Ukitake. There is also, the Fullbringers, who will most likely appear with Kukaku and Ganju to fight. Who or what is beyond me and I think, Isshin will not be too pleased with the idea of Ichigo going to the Royal Palace. More than likely, Ichigo now has no choice in living a normal life now and must join SS, officially after this war. And Ichigo being a hybrid spirit will change the rules forever.

Ywhach's past is the most interesting part of his final arc and I do hope, Kubo gives us at least a volume's worth of chapters to explain his overall agenda and grudge he had with Yamamoto. Maybe another "Turn Back the Pendulum" treatment is in the works for this. And finally, there's Aizen and the Soul King. It's anything possible at this point.

TheWanderer
May 24, 2014, 01:29 PM
Hi,

I'm a long time reader (and yes, I spelled Engetsu incorrectly, I know.) Anyway, there are several things yet to be resolved in Bleach, and you may be able to think of more. What do you think will happen regarding the following?

Who freed Ichigo? - Probably Grimmjow or Nel (most likely Grimmjow)
Fullbringers - Why…?

I'll throw some guesses

Grimmjow=He'll most likely appear when Urahara appears, it's possible they were still cleaning up the stern ritter mess in HM and attempting to regain control of HM

Harribel=Her only purpose was to throw the arrancars/hollows and such into confusion by kidnapping the leader, with her missing of course you'll have those confused, those attempting to fight back to reclaim her and during that confusion they could easily take advantage of the arrancars/hollows and such mentality

Nel=Could be working with Urahara on a way to regain her full body full time, still looking for missing friend.

Aizen=May still be locked away, could of tricked Bach in more ways than one by enticing him to attack and somehow release him from his chains. Think from Bach's words it may suggest that Aizen still has control over his shikai or he developed a new means to use his ability

Ukitake=Might be curing his ailment, for whatever reason he's had it for as long as he has could be why Shunsui is where he is, he's only acting as if he's protecting himself but in reality he may be hiding Ukitake to allow him the opportunity to get rid of his disease

Shunsui=Possibly protecting Ukitake and making it look like he's only protecting himself and Nanao

Soul King=Seems to have ulterior motives towards Ichigo, may have ordered the Royal Guards not to assist in the fight and plans to wreck both sides in an attempt to gain Ichigo for his own needs

Who freed Ichigo? He freed himself because of his latent Quincy abilities which Bach did point out as to why he shoudln't of had a full breed Olpie fight him because it allowed ichigo to tap into his quincy side

Isshin=It's possible and it's possible he may even use it against Bach to counter Yamamoto's stolen bankai. I feel like it's been hinted heavily that fire can counter fire, Bazz B countering Yamamoto's shikai to offset the damage and now potentially Momo may counter Bazz B's 3 fingers with her Tobiume, because I believe she had wanted to offset Bambi's "bombs" thinking they were fire based but Komamura knew that they weren't fire based which is why he stopped her from attempting to engage Bambi.

Visored on Earth=possible they re playing clean up duty with the hollows and any other dimensional errors that are occurring atm, last seen they were cleaning up the holes with paint like objects so they may just be protecting the integrity of earth while the shinigami and stern ritter kill one another

Fullbringers=Ginjou's story was never over there is more to what happened to him and if anything I imagien Ganju could relate better than Ichigo, Ganju's family lost his pride I believe because of the death of his brother and in the same way Ginjo was frowned upon because of the fear of him getting stronger, the only thing that made him and Ichigo different was circumstance and that circumstance was the fact that Ichigo just happened to be around at a time when crap hit the fan and the shinigami needed someone like Ichigo on their side. I mean think about it Ichigo invaded soul society I doubt Ginjou ever invaded Soul society or did anything as heinous and yet the shinigami were still ordered to kill him, that doesn't sound very fair and honestly because of that the fullbringers still have some identity left to the story because it shows that the shinigami not only looked down and tried to shut down the quincy, they also attempted to shut down any possible chance that their way of life may be effected by those who would overpower them and even more strongly to the point that they made the Maggot's Nest to jail people who they feared even the slightest but of potential that they would be a threat to soul society.

Juha Bach=He wants eternal life and he'll do it by any means, and his current means seems to be by creating a neverending war in which his body will always be given the rejuvenating energy he desires.

What happened between Bach and Yamamoto= I'd say quite simply they were both the leaders during the whole war/massacre in which Yamamot's group wanted to do away with the Quincy. Yamamoto didn't approve of the way Bach was destroying the balance and the war started however when Bach and his men were defeated so was his power and Yamamoto took pity on a man who was now only human with no means to fight back and honestly maybe it's not so much Yamamoto let him live. But he tortured him with the idea of staying alive with the inability to fight Bach and living with the fact that his comrades were now all dead which honestly is a lot worse than death it's like he wanted him to live with that guilt so that he would kill himself and not because he did it out of mercy for Bach.

Engestsu
May 24, 2014, 07:25 PM
I'll throw some guesses

Grimmjow=He'll most likely appear when Urahara appears, it's possible they were still cleaning up the stern ritter mess in HM and attempting to regain control of HM

Harribel=Her only purpose was to throw the arrancars/hollows and such into confusion by kidnapping the leader, with her missing of course you'll have those confused, those attempting to fight back to reclaim her and during that confusion they could easily take advantage of the arrancars/hollows and such mentality

Nel=Could be working with Urahara on a way to regain her full body full time, still looking for missing friend.

Aizen=May still be locked away, could of tricked Bach in more ways than one by enticing him to attack and somehow release him from his chains. Think from Bach's words it may suggest that Aizen still has control over his shikai or he developed a new means to use his ability

Ukitake=Might be curing his ailment, for whatever reason he's had it for as long as he has could be why Shunsui is where he is, he's only acting as if he's protecting himself but in reality he may be hiding Ukitake to allow him the opportunity to get rid of his disease

Shunsui=Possibly protecting Ukitake and making it look like he's only protecting himself and Nanao

Soul King=Seems to have ulterior motives towards Ichigo, may have ordered the Royal Guards not to assist in the fight and plans to wreck both sides in an attempt to gain Ichigo for his own needs

Who freed Ichigo? He freed himself because of his latent Quincy abilities which Bach did point out as to why he shoudln't of had a full breed Olpie fight him because it allowed ichigo to tap into his quincy side

Isshin=It's possible and it's possible he may even use it against Bach to counter Yamamoto's stolen bankai. I feel like it's been hinted heavily that fire can counter fire, Bazz B countering Yamamoto's shikai to offset the damage and now potentially Momo may counter Bazz B's 3 fingers with her Tobiume, because I believe she had wanted to offset Bambi's "bombs" thinking they were fire based but Komamura knew that they weren't fire based which is why he stopped her from attempting to engage Bambi.

Visored on Earth=possible they re playing clean up duty with the hollows and any other dimensional errors that are occurring atm, last seen they were cleaning up the holes with paint like objects so they may just be protecting the integrity of earth while the shinigami and stern ritter kill one another

Fullbringers=Ginjou's story was never over there is more to what happened to him and if anything I imagien Ganju could relate better than Ichigo, Ganju's family lost his pride I believe because of the death of his brother and in the same way Ginjo was frowned upon because of the fear of him getting stronger, the only thing that made him and Ichigo different was circumstance and that circumstance was the fact that Ichigo just happened to be around at a time when crap hit the fan and the shinigami needed someone like Ichigo on their side. I mean think about it Ichigo invaded soul society I doubt Ginjou ever invaded Soul society or did anything as heinous and yet the shinigami were still ordered to kill him, that doesn't sound very fair and honestly because of that the fullbringers still have some identity left to the story because it shows that the shinigami not only looked down and tried to shut down the quincy, they also attempted to shut down any possible chance that their way of life may be effected by those who would overpower them and even more strongly to the point that they made the Maggot's Nest to jail people who they feared even the slightest but of potential that they would be a threat to soul society.

Juha Bach=He wants eternal life and he'll do it by any means, and his current means seems to be by creating a neverending war in which his body will always be given the rejuvenating energy he desires.

What happened between Bach and Yamamoto= I'd say quite simply they were both the leaders during the whole war/massacre in which Yamamot's group wanted to do away with the Quincy. Yamamoto didn't approve of the way Bach was destroying the balance and the war started however when Bach and his men were defeated so was his power and Yamamoto took pity on a man who was now only human with no means to fight back and honestly maybe it's not so much Yamamoto let him live. But he tortured him with the idea of staying alive with the inability to fight Bach and living with the fact that his comrades were now all dead which honestly is a lot worse than death it's like he wanted him to live with that guilt so that he would kill himself and not because he did it out of mercy for Bach.

I love the Yamamoto/Bach explanation. I think we're grasping at straws with any predictions we make about the Soul King's motivations, other than the fact that it has something to do with Ichigo being everything mixed up in one. Good guesses overall. Thanks.

devstauk
May 24, 2014, 08:55 PM
OH OH I wanna go :nerd

I'm only going to do one since, i lack writing skills.

Aizen: Now i chose Aizen due to me thinking Juhabuk really isn't going to leave him chained underneath SS. Plus Aizen would have had a huge amount of thought going into his escape including where he would go to hide (http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100921012908/bleach/en/images/thumb/4/46/HumanWorld.jpg/1000px-HumanWorld.jpg), i mean by all logic no one is really going to be thinking about the Human World.

Except possible usual suspects including Isshin who can now really go on a war path and try to find Aizen to put an end to him.

Sorry back to Aizen if he has under gone an unnatural merging with ones Zan would he theoretically have unnatural abilities. We're currently seeing the effects of R.G.T to the trio plus Ichigo, the natural more 'pure' as it were way of transcending your typical shinigami abilities beyond heights (possibly at a ratio between time and usage). Now Ichigo is currently in a shift that is his true shinigami/hollow powers which is dipping into an unknown territory but he's fortunate enough to have be born with it........Sorrry! Aizen.

Aizen could currently be able to shape shift, since we don't know what his bankai did, we do however know how hax his Shikai is. So i'm going to educationally suggest he's doing his usual slithering around. Wouldn't surprise me if there's a snake with his face on it up some tree pesting.

sarutobi_sensei
May 26, 2014, 08:23 AM
Hi,

Hueco Mundo together with Urahara. When he shows up, so will Grimmy.

Help out the shinigami and stay in Hueco Mundo ruling like she was before.

Hueco Mundo doing whatever she wants xD

In prison most likely. If he shows up, it'll be in a pinch for the main characters. Urahara might try to go and get him.

If he isn't dead by now (ofc he isn't) he's probably with Shunsui about to show up.

Taking arrangements with Aizen or something like that. He'll show up soon.

In his place, doing nothing like the lazy bum he is.

Yeah he will. Probably against Bach.

Preparing to go to SS or keeping someone safe or even leveling up.

Fullbringers - Why…?
Dead most of them, some without powers. The dead ones will join the fight soon.

He just wants to rule.

Like someone said above, Yamamoto probably sparred Bach because he thought he was no longer a threat.

Seirei57
May 26, 2014, 10:56 AM
Think that about covers it. We just need to know how they are related, like uncle, cousin, etc.

I'd actually like to learn more about Aizen. He's apparently among those whose level is incomparable to the rest to a point of seclusion, like Zaraki. I wonder if that's something more. I actually wonder if those two are around the same age.

My first post, more than likely Kaien is Ichigo's cousin. Aizen is a mysterious person. I suspect Aizen and Urahara are more close to being the same age. Not sure about Kenpachi.

Engestsu
May 26, 2014, 12:43 PM
OH OH I wanna go :nerd

I'm only going to do one since, i lack writing skills.

Aizen: Now i chose Aizen due to me thinking Juhabuk really isn't going to leave him chained underneath SS. Plus Aizen would have had a huge amount of thought going into his escape including where he would go to hide (http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100921012908/bleach/en/images/thumb/4/46/HumanWorld.jpg/1000px-HumanWorld.jpg), i mean by all logic no one is really going to be thinking about the Human World.

Except possible usual suspects including Isshin who can now really go on a war path and try to find Aizen to put an end to him.

Sorry back to Aizen if he has under gone an unnatural merging with ones Zan would he theoretically have unnatural abilities. We're currently seeing the effects of R.G.T to the trio plus Ichigo, the natural more 'pure' as it were way of transcending your typical shinigami abilities beyond heights (possibly at a ratio between time and usage). Now Ichigo is currently in a shift that is his true shinigami/hollow powers which is dipping into an unknown territory but he's fortunate enough to have be born with it........Sorrry! Aizen.

Aizen could currently be able to shape shift, since we don't know what his bankai did, we do however know how hax his Shikai is. So i'm going to educationally suggest he's doing his usual slithering around. Wouldn't surprise me if there's a snake with his face on it up some tree pesting.

Am I the only one who thinks Aizen was a fool for not developing/using his bankai? If your shikai can alter one's perception of reality, more than likely, he would have become Gremmy with Zaraki level strength had he developed/used his bankai.

Grumphie
May 27, 2014, 12:10 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Aizen was a fool for not developing/using his bankai? If your shikai can alter one's perception of reality, more than likely, he would have become Gremmy with Zaraki level strength had he developed/used his bankai.

to be fair to aizen, he completly stomped everyone with just his shikai. he didnt use his bankai against yamammoto becaus eit probaly wouldnt have mattered in the end. aizen isnt stupid. hence he prepared an special arrancar to deal with yamamoto. really, there was never any real need to use bankai. by the time he should have used bankai he was to arrogant to see ichigo as an actual threath.

Delbi
May 28, 2014, 02:23 AM

It's likely that his Bankai had drawbacks that he could not control. Given the powerful nature of his Shikai, I imagine his Banaki was off the charts, and even with all of his skill he couldn't master it.

eefrit
May 28, 2014, 06:16 AM
It's likely that his Bankai had drawbacks that he could not control. Given the powerful nature of his Shikai, I imagine his Banaki was off the charts, and even with all of his skill he couldn't master it.

I highly doubt that is the case given Aizen's ability and mastery. Seeing as his Shikai is so power and it better suited his needs, he wouldn't have to use Bankai. He made a counter measure for Yamamoto as he admitted that he probably couldn't have beaten him in a fair fight and, honestly, Ryujin Jakka is overpowered as hell. He picked up the idiot ball during his bout against Ichigo as he didn't even use his Shikai, which would have been more than enough to defeat Ichigo.

Quantized
May 28, 2014, 08:15 AM
I highly doubt that is the case given Aizen's ability and mastery. Seeing as his Shikai is so power and it better suited his needs, he wouldn't have to use Bankai. He made a counter measure for Yamamoto as he admitted that he probably couldn't have beaten him in a fair fight and, honestly, Ryujin Jakka is overpowered as hell. He picked up the idiot ball during his bout against Ichigo as he didn't even use his Shikai, which would have been more than enough to defeat Ichigo.

That's one my greatest disappointments with Bleach (Well apart for the HM and especially the Fullbring arc), that Aizen got so powerful, that he had to be defeated with plotkai.
Apparently it wasn't interesting enough to see Ichigo find ways to counter his zanpaktou, instead, Kubo had to power him up, to make him just as dangerous as his zanpaktous abilty (and then boosting them both to SuperSaiyan 3 mode), then letting his zanpaktous ability vanish, to replace the strength the villain holds for something more "suitable" for Ichigo.
Seriously, what happened to his Zanpaktou that every was so afraid of?

It frustrates me to no end when reading Bleach that the story is so inconsistent, plotkai, intented or not intented, truly destroys a good story.
Kubo destroyed all which he had set up with Soul Society, and early HM arc, when he made convenient plotkai changes, to match his need, instead of making a flow of development in the story.

Kubo is trying to change the story, when he's forgetting that a story is alive, it has soul.
You don't change life once it's made, (the story), you let it develop as it goes...

Bleach's good points is the amazing artwork, drawings, fights, the fantasy and amazingly imagined universe... But it's biggest weak point, by far, is its story development, truly imho.

The only thing that could redeem it a little, if only a little bit, would be to Aizen getting back the power that he was feared by in the first place.
Loosing his feared powers in the way he did (to his own stupidity), was too anticlimatic.

So the very least, I'd like Aizen to still have his original powers when(if) he returns.
Question is, will it be remotely interestingly written? or just a boring side character?

NoOneInParticular
May 29, 2014, 04:40 AM
^ It could be said that Aizen was just so drunk on his new powers he completely neglected the old ones and then so astonished with Ichigo's power that he didn't even have the wherewithal to use KS. That's how I think about it anyway, because yeah, it is stupid that he never used it. Also, it's strange that he never even bothered placing Ichigo under KS's spell. Sure, he had no reason to until the very end, but surely it's just sensible to make sure absolutely everyone is subject to Kanzen Saimin, no? Plot.

Anyway regarding his Bankai - I suspect we will be seeing it in the future. I happen to think part of the reason it was never revealed is a similar reason to Yama being more willing to kill his entire leadership with his Shikai instead of using his Bankai on Aizen, because there's a plan to use it properly in this arc. (Actually, Yama using Bankai in the World of the Living would have probably lead to about a million dead bystanders, but the point still stands)

cracker
May 29, 2014, 06:23 PM
Psst! Don't say that to Nanao, the kido specialist VC who actually held off Haschwald, Ywach's right hand for long enough that he was called back to Silbern before he could break through...while weaker SR's were steamrolling/ one shotting captains! LOL

"Kido is not as impressive, but 20 guys couldn't kill one guy with all their techniques, yet Urahara could one-shot him with Kido and sealed him with Kido"

To me it's pretty clear Kido is the most OP thing in Bleachworld. Tessai could also stop time and relocate space.

I like Kido, don't get me wrong. If it were up to me there would be more use of Kido in Bleach battles....it adds a certain level of flair. As to it's effectiveness that varies greatly on a situational basis. The same Tessai that most people in these forums praise....lvl 99 chanted binding spell failed horribly to do it's deserved task vs one of the weakness incarnations of Ichigo in Bleach.

Yama sacrificed his arm with another forbidden spell...that did nothing of note to Aizen....though to be fair he was technically immortal at that point. His unnecessary lost of limb greatly contributed to his later demise.

Transcended Aizen lvl 90 chanted full powered Kido didn't scratch Ichigo...not even a scratch.

I had a similar view, it's strange though that he used Kido, a part of his old self but didn't go bankai. I doubt it however that anything in his arsenal at the time could have given him a win barring the immortality.

Duniak
May 29, 2014, 06:44 PM
I like Kido, don't get me wrong. If it were up to me there would be more use of Kido in Bleach battles....it adds a certain level of flair. As to it's effectiveness that varies greatly on a situational basis. The same Tessai that most people in these forums praise....lvl 99 chanted binding spell failed horribly to do it's deserved task vs one of the weakness incarnations of Ichigo in Bleach.

Yama sacrificed his arm with another forbidden spell...that did nothing of note to Aizen....though to be fair he was technically immortal at that point. His unnecessary lost of limb greatly contributed to his later demise.

Transcended Aizen lvl 90 chanted full powered Kido didn't scratch Ichigo...not even a scratch.

I had a similar view, it's strange though that he used Kido, a part of his old self but didn't go bankai. I doubt it however that anything in his arsenal at the time could have given him a win barring the immortality.

Instances where Kido was weak does not make situations when it was pretty darn powerful any less credible. If anything, it just proves my point. Aizen couldn't do ANYTHING to Ichigo. So to kill him, he used Kido. In Aizen's mind, Kido's power was enough to kill Ichigo. Thus, Kido was stronger than his Butterflaizen powers. Kido IS hax. And we still have Byakuya and his Danku.

It's like me saying Zanpakutos are strong because we have Ryujin Jakka, and you replying with "Okay, they are cool, but Hinamori's Tobiume is weak, thus Zanpakutos are weak altogether". You just can't say that... "Okay, it was powerful here and there, but it was also weak, thus it's weak!"

REN KOUEN
May 30, 2014, 10:57 AM

making shinigami babies with urahara-san!!!

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Instances where Kido was weak does not make situations when it was pretty darn powerful any less credible. If anything, it just proves my point. Aizen couldn't do ANYTHING to Ichigo. So to kill him, he used Kido. In Aizen's mind, Kido's power was enough to kill Ichigo. Thus, Kido was stronger than his Butterflaizen powers. Kido IS hax. And we still have Byakuya and his Danku.

It's like me saying Zanpakutos are strong because we have Ryujin Jakka, and you replying with "Okay, they are cool, but Hinamori's Tobiume is weak, thus Zanpakutos are weak altogether". You just can't say that... "Okay, it was powerful here and there, but it was also weak, thus it's weak!"
kido is as strong as the kido user

byakuya is the best example of a master with destructive kido, and unohana is a great example of what someone can do with kido and healing

cracker
May 30, 2014, 01:09 PM

Don't get it twisted. I said it's effectiveness varies greatly on a situational basis but generally in my opinion barring those two really strong forbidden spells and maybe Hachi's teleportation kido it's just not that great.

That form of Aizen was a moron though...yeah, he most likely used that specific spell because it distorted gravity and time or gravity and space or w/e because such a grand display was befitting his new god status. But it did absolutely nothing.

Duniak
May 30, 2014, 08:15 PM
Don't get it twisted. I said it's effectiveness varies greatly on a situational basis but generally in my opinion barring those two really strong forbidden spells and maybe Hachi's teleportation kido it's just not that great.

But those situations where it comes in handy and deals great damage overweigh those when it's useless. The kido Ichigo broke (because his strength was far above), was the same that one-shotted Komamura when it was at 1/3 of its original power.

That form of Aizen was a moron though...yeah, he most likely used that specific spell because it distorted gravity and time or gravity and space or w/e because such a grand display was befitting his new god status. But it did absolutely nothing.

So he had used it because it had looked cool and then said how Ichigo couldn't survive it? Yeah, right. And of course it did nothing, this whole fight showed us how far above Aizen Ichigo was. It wasn't a matter of Kido being weak, it was just Ichigo being too strong.

kkck
May 30, 2014, 10:28 PM
I am not sure the exploding thing urahara pulled against aizen was a kido. That was the one technique he used that was never explicitely said to be a kido. It could have been a tool that was planted into a kido.... Perhaps that is too much of a technicality though.

The manga has made the point that the issue with kido in battle is just how absurdly difficult an art it is. Renji is perhaps one of the most talented people of his generation and from what I gather he is unable to actually use kido at all. Its not a matter of him not training it, he is simply unsuited to the task. And even then, being talented at it is not quite enough. Urahara is presumably talented at it and he still needs incantations for level 90 kido and a bunch of what was effective against aizen was so because aizen was being careless. In that context kido has been used in a way that makes sense, its not really something that has been underplayed...

Duniak
May 31, 2014, 05:35 AM
I am not sure the exploding thing urahara pulled against aizen was a kido. That was the one technique he used that was never explicitely said to be a kido. It could have been a tool that was planted into a kido.... Perhaps that is too much of a technicality though.

The manga has made the point that the issue with kido in battle is just how absurdly difficult an art it is. Renji is perhaps one of the most talented people of his generation and from what I gather he is unable to actually use kido at all. Its not a matter of him not training it, he is simply unsuited to the task. And even then, being talented at it is not quite enough. Urahara is presumably talented at it and he still needs incantations for level 90 kido and a bunch of what was effective against aizen was so because aizen was being careless. In that context kido has been used in a way that makes sense, its not really something that has been underplayed...

Kido that sealed the points that are "leaking" reiatsu in Aizen's wrists. He used that technique along with Kidos to distract Aizen, so he doesn't suspect anything. It was a TECHNIQUE (not a tool) developed specifically for Aizen. Plus a seal is also Kido, that Urahara also used along with those techniques.

I don't think manga ever said Urahara NEEDS incantation for Kidos in the 90s. It gets stronger with incantation, that's for sure. Aizen's Kurohitsugi was at 1/3 of its power because he just said "spell #90, Kirohitsugi"

kkck
May 31, 2014, 10:11 AM
Kido that sealed the points that are "leaking" reiatsu in Aizen's wrists. He used that technique along with Kidos to distract Aizen, so he doesn't suspect anything. It was a TECHNIQUE (not a tool) developed specifically for Aizen. Plus a seal is also Kido, that Urahara also used along with those techniques.

I don't think manga ever said Urahara NEEDS incantation for Kidos in the 90s. It gets stronger with incantation, that's for sure. Aizen's Kurohitsugi was at 1/3 of its power because he just said "spell #90, Kirohitsugi"

For me the weird part there is that aizen pulled it off from inside himself. Is that a thing with kido? To leave something behind like that? Its a little weird, and the manga never specifically referred to it as a kido (just technique or seal which is just a tad ambiguous), so I would think there is a chance of that being more in the gadget department than the kido one.

True however even aizen refered to his level 90th kido at a third of its intended power a failure. The issue here is the time an incantation takes, in most scenarios needing an incantation in itself would render a kido useless as it basically announces what you are going to do. With the aizen bit the manga went well out of its way to make the point that aizen intentionally was not being careful and ichigo against the kurohitsugi simply waved the technique away (and I would think he could have as easily just attacked aizen while he was chanting anyways).

The question here would be whether urahara's level 90th kido without an incantation would be useful against an enemy who is being careful or without its intended full power. In most cases I doubt it, at worst a waste of power considering in most situations shikai easily gets you 100% of your power. Urahara does not seem to have it in him to use level 90th kido at full power (or close to it) without incantations, that seems to be more in hachi's and tessai's territory.

Duniak
May 31, 2014, 05:15 PM
For me the weird part there is that aizen pulled it off from inside himself. Is that a thing with kido? To leave something behind like that? Its a little weird, and the manga never specifically referred to it as a kido (just technique or seal which is just a tad ambiguous), so I would think there is a chance of that being more in the gadget department than the kido one.

It's a seal, that seals those pressure points or whatchamacallit. Of course Kido can leave something. Bakudos are physical, Kirohitsugi as well. Kidos are not just energy beams. If Aizen can still be sealed by a Kido seal implanted in him, that means Kido CAN leave something behind, for example a seal. The same seal that Aizen took out of his wrists.

True however even aizen refered to his level 90th kido at a third of its intended power a failure. The issue here is the time an incantation takes, in most scenarios needing an incantation in itself would render a kido useless as it basically announces what you are going to do. With the aizen bit the manga went well out of its way to make the point that aizen intentionally was not being careful and ichigo against the kurohitsugi simply waved the technique away (and I would think he could have as easily just attacked aizen while he was chanting anyways).

Urahara used Bakudos to stop Aizen. Countless Bakudos. Of course, Aizen could break free from them, but the technique itself was still impressive. Bakudos gave Aizen time. When Aizen said it was already too late, Urahara finished chanting. He could just pew pew him, but it probably wouldn't be able to mask those 2 seals.

The question here would be whether urahara's level 90th kido without an incantation would be useful against an enemy who is being careful or without its intended full power. In most cases I doubt it, at worst a waste of power considering in most situations shikai easily gets you 100% of your power. Urahara does not seem to have it in him to use level 90th kido at full power (or close to it) without incantations, that seems to be more in hachi's and tessai's territory.

10 chantless Bakudos are game over for any opponent other than god-tier Aizen. If he could land one Bakudo on Aizen, he can Bakudo anyone. And if he does, he can shoot countless Bakudos to completely restrain his opponent, because I don't think anyone would be able to break free immediately before next 10 Bakudos come. Maybe if you are Aizen or Ichigo. Or maybe Juha. In a fair fight I think Bakudos are pretty useful. And if he restrains someone with few Bakudos, he has time for Hadous with incantations, few of them.

kkck
May 31, 2014, 08:52 PM
It's a seal, that seals those pressure points or whatchamacallit. Of course Kido can leave something. Bakudos are physical, Kirohitsugi as well. Kidos are not just energy beams. If Aizen can still be sealed by a Kido seal implanted in him, that means Kido CAN leave something behind, for example a seal. The same seal that Aizen took out of his wrists.

Urahara used Bakudos to stop Aizen. Countless Bakudos. Of course, Aizen could break free from them, but the technique itself was still impressive. Bakudos gave Aizen time. When Aizen said it was already too late, Urahara finished chanting. He could just pew pew him, but it probably wouldn't be able to mask those 2 seals.

10 chantless Bakudos are game over for any opponent other than god-tier Aizen. If he could land one Bakudo on Aizen, he can Bakudo anyone. And if he does, he can shoot countless Bakudos to completely restrain his opponent, because I don't think anyone would be able to break free immediately before next 10 Bakudos come. Maybe if you are Aizen or Ichigo. Or maybe Juha. In a fair fight I think Bakudos are pretty useful. And if he restrains someone with few Bakudos, he has time for Hadous with incantations, few of them.

Well, they are not energy beams but they are energy and in the vast majority of situations it is energy that simply vanishes after being used. Bakudos can physically break but we have yet to see bits and pieces actually remain well after a technique is used. In the case of aizen he removed physical seals that unlike most kido remained there after having fulfilled its purpose.

He used 3 (maybe 4) high level bakudo (but below the 80th level IIRC). And even then, urahara said that aizen wouldn't have let him just act normally... Everything that was said in that battle specifically makes the point that aizen took hit after hit because he could barely be bothered to dodge. Urahara did not even aim for the wrist seal to kill aizen, every step he took there was a diversion for the kido that did seal aizen himself.

True, getting sealed like that would be mostly game over however the manga has presented presented context over which the situation is more complicated. We have seen several cases of people breaking out of high level kido (although not too many considering kido is in itself weird). Even when sealed it is not unconscionable that someone could break out. It would depend on the situation but still. Urahara sealed aizen with several bakudo but only in an scenario where aizen was not defending himself properly (urahara made that point himself). In that regard it is not necessarily easy to catch someone in a bakudo like that to begin with, even if weaker than aizen himself. If urahara had caught an aizen that was taking him seriously it would be one thing but that was hardly the case. Heck, in that scenario urahara's kido would be virtually unbeatable and it would essentially render everything else he can do virtually obsolete.

Bromamura
June 05, 2014, 06:56 AM
What was Harribel special attack that she had been preparing to use against Hitsugaya in FKT by raising the moisture level of their battlefield.

Lee.J.Baxter
June 05, 2014, 06:26 PM

It's quite possible that Aizen never actually attained his Bankai; his Shikai would have been enough become a Captain, as he could have conjured a fake Bankai for the proficiency test using his Shikai alone. If he did/does have a Bankai, I reckon it might be capable of controlling his opponent's actions (his Shikai controls their inputs, his Bankai controls their outputs).

Anyway, back to the topic. As I've stated before, I want to see the origins of the Shinigami and how it ties in with the Quincies; I strongly believe there's a connection, as they're literally polar opposites on a molecular level. I also believe they're tied into Humans and Hollows somehow; it could be that the Shinigami are to Hollows as what the Quincies are to Humans (as Humans and Hollows are also polar opposites to each other). In other words, I believe Shinigami are derived from Hollows similar to how Quincies are derived from Humans.

FetherMan
June 13, 2014, 09:44 PM
making shinigami babies with urahara-san!!!

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

kido is as strong as the kido user

byakuya is the best example of a master with destructive kido, and unohana is a great example of what someone can do with kido and healing

I'd like to see, Tessai, Urahara and Yoruichi together and fight the 8 Sternritter. Obviously, that fight would be in their favor, but Kubo illustrating that for the next 3-5 chapters would be epic. One kidou user, shunpo user and zanpakuto user all utilizing their skills in a fight like that. Awesome.

exacta
September 16, 2014, 07:16 PM
What's the relationship between the Ishida family and the Wandenreich? Why did Kirge Opie know who Uryu Ishida was when seemingly none of the other Stern Ritter recognized Ishida when he was introduced to them? Why did Soken "reject" the new Quincy Volstandig? Is Soken considered a traitor or something within the Wandenreich? What is Ryuuken doing and what's his part in all of this?

FetherMan
September 17, 2014, 02:48 PM
I imagine all members of Vandenreich have been well informed of the Ishida family, since Ryuuken belongs to one of the pure bloodlines and they've been preparing for this war for a thousand years. This is why, Ywhach has been successful so far and the heroes are losing.

Hopefully at some point, Kubo will dwell deeper into the pat history of the Quincies, which could be a major focal point of the series next year. For the remainder of this year, it'll constant battles back to back as usual. May get an update on the battle with the Zero division before the year'a end.

darkstar11
September 21, 2014, 05:57 PM
1. Why does ichigo's human body end up wrapped in bandages when he returns to it after taking damage in shinigami form?
2) How can urahara use his zanpakuto while in a gigai?
3) Where is yuroichi's zanpakuto?

Evil3ye
September 22, 2014, 06:01 AM
What I always found pretty odd is that Rangiku and Touchiro never seemed to recognize Isshin, while being his vice captain and seated officers in Soul Society for quite some time. Before Orihime's kidnapping they all hung out in the real world and basically lived in Ichigo's house, they must have encountered each other on many occasions (too lazy to check if that is actually true).

I have been wondering that for the time after Isshin's past was introduced, and in retroperspective his past kinda appeared rather random and not very foreshadowed.

0Xellos
September 22, 2014, 10:11 AM
What I always found pretty odd is that Rangiku and Touchiro never seemed to recognize Isshin, while being his vice captain and seated officers in Soul Society for quite some time. Before Orihime's kidnapping they all hung out in the real world and basically lived in Ichigo's house, they must have encountered each other on many occasions (too lazy to check if that is actually true).

I have been wondering that for the time after Isshin's past was introduced, and in retroperspective his past kinda appeared rather random and not very foreshadowed.

Maybe they did, and he asked them not to talk about it?

Starrked
September 22, 2014, 04:35 PM
What's the relationship between the Ishida family and the Wandenreich? Why did Kirge Opie know who Uryu Ishida was when seemingly none of the other Stern Ritter recognized Ishida when he was introduced to them? Why did Soken "reject" the new Quincy Volstandig? Is Soken considered a traitor or something within the Wandenreich? What is Ryuuken doing and what's his part in all of this?

I noticed that, too, when I was reading through the past chapters. Maybe it was because Opie was the head of a the hunting party that he was given particular information?

NoOneInParticular
September 22, 2014, 06:58 PM
He had his powers back by the time they came to the WotL didn't he? Maybe he sensed their reiatsu and just kept out of the way whenever they approached the house.

Hakuteiken
September 22, 2014, 07:56 PM
Merged the two threads since they served the same purpose in practice.

I noticed that, too, when I was reading through the past chapters. Maybe it was because Opie was the head of a the hunting party that he was given particular information?

Maybe he knew Ishida family from the past on his own? Could be far-fetched, but at this point, still possible. I don't see why someone who was supposed to be leading the forces in HM should know more than the rest of the SR group, honestly.

Razh
September 23, 2014, 10:14 AM
Why did Soken "reject" the new Quincy Volstandig? Is Soken considered a traitor or something within the Wandenreich? What is Ryuuken doing and what's his part in all of this?

Maybe the new Vollstandig can be achieved only by receiving Bach's blood and getting some of his power.

Souken might not have liked that prospect, considering how Bach restored his power.

exacta
September 24, 2014, 05:42 PM
Merged the two threads since they served the same purpose in practice.

Maybe he knew Ishida family from the past on his own? Could be far-fetched, but at this point, still possible. I don't see why someone who was supposed to be leading the forces in HM should know more than the rest of the SR group, honestly.

It seemed like not a big deal at first, but considering Kirge is the only Stern Ritter introduced aside from Haschwald who had a special task assigned to him, maybe Ywhach trusted him more than the other SR.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Another question that actually kind of puzzles me a little. It's not of particular importance, but how come some Stern Ritter don't wear the mantle?

Evil3ye
September 25, 2014, 06:40 AM
Don't believe there's too much to it. Character designs are more interesting that way. Aesthetic purpose