PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Bleach 314 Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

gigantor21
March 07, 2008, 01:41 PM
313 is out: Link (http://www.mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=756622#post756622)

Now, we've reached a turning point in the story. Where do you think we'll go from here? Post your thoughts.

Fortisdiablos
March 07, 2008, 02:12 PM
Is Aizen saying that they're going to go destroy Karakura right now? If that's the case, then I don't think SS will be able to react quick enough. The two groups in HM right now, might be able to get back in time, but I have my doubts about how quick they can do it.

Also...what's with Stark...was that Sonido? Was that some other ability? Is he, or any other espada going to Karakura town, or is it just gonna be Aizen and his former SS lackies.

______

I just realized that none of that was much of a prediction...

Here goes: I think that there will be more talking between Orihime and Aizen. We'll get a time index and possible a method for the attack. I don't know how yet, but somehow, the others (Ichigo tachi) will get to where Aizen is and they'll find out what will--or depending on when they get there--has happened.

someguy0830
March 07, 2008, 03:23 PM
In general, any one shinigami would be enough to obliterate a town, especially if there's almost no one guarding it. Naturally, that's not the case here, but I don't think they're creating the key, so he may just mean random acts of destruction.

My prediction: Aizen gives Orihime a kiss just to make the already suggestive final panels even better. Orihime slaps him. Gin and Tousen die of either shock or amusement.

redcometfm
March 07, 2008, 03:44 PM
I feel like there is definetly going to be an offensive deployed on Aizen & co from Urahara and such but also, this may be a period in the series where revelations maybe hinted at through dialogue and flashback images and such. That way it'll pave the way for Urahara, Isshin, Ryuken, SS and the Vizards to basically give the low down to Ichigo and his friends.

And we'll get to see what Urahara has managed to awaken in Tatsuki & co!

The Shadow
March 07, 2008, 04:36 PM
Tough to predict what will happen. I guess Ichigo and everyone stay in Hueco Mundo and keep trying to rescue Orihime. Meanwhile their friends in Karakura try to protect the town.

What I don't get is that somehow Ichigo has to train or something so he can fight at the top Espadas' level, not to mention defeat Aizen, who I predict he will personally defeat eventually. But the plot seems to be moving too fast for him to have such an opportunity.

Maybe if they can steal that orb thingy, they can conclude this story arc, even without fighting Aizen or any Espada. Or maybe that orb thing can boost Ichigo's hollow ability, the way it turns Arrancar into Espada.

Helltroll
March 07, 2008, 04:42 PM
I hope we will see some powers from tatsuki & co as well as some revelations from urahara,isshin and maybe yuroichi, but there is still another possibility:
Aizen sword's ability is complete hypnosis and we know that he showed Orihime the key leading to her decision to destroy it. What if Aizen already planned this out and uses his sword to implant an illusion into orihime to make her activate her power (f.e.: prtecting perople in the created illusion or try to prevent aizen from attacking) and then use this for something else.
just some thoughts (i still think it was part of aizen's plan to show orihime the key)

omimon
March 07, 2008, 04:45 PM
It will be totally awesome if Aizen attacks the town and then the vizards comes and beats the shits out of them.

Lord_Fuzzy
March 07, 2008, 05:41 PM
Here's my prediction(covers the end of this arc and the next)), Aizen,gin,tosen stark and the old man head to town with orhime while haibel holds off ichigo and company. Just when they start to get the upper hand on habiel ulqurria returns further holding them up explaining that it will take more than 5 captains to take down 2 released vastrodes.

while this is transpiring seen changes to urahrara with ichigo's friends explaining that he sent ichigo and the gang to HM to save them from the destruction. says something about going to meet aizen and sends them off with his assistant and the kids. seen change to urarhara issin yourichi and ishidas dad waiting on there side of the gate for aizen. a battle takes place with aizen taking orhime to the center of town to start the ritual for the kings key. while the older generation fights gin tossen and the remaining espada.

aizen gets out the first few lines only to be interupted by hatchi coming for orihime he gets owned quickly. senseing this shinji comes to is aid seemingly fighting even with aizen even besting him for a bit even after aizen releases his bankai. just when it seems victory is emanate aizen gin and tousen pull out masks of there own thus overpowering the would be savoirs. aizen then calmly finishes the ritual and a giant hole forms were town once was we then see aizen with gin tousen while holding the key.

orihime immediatly begins trying to reject the damage only to be told that when a kings key is made the entire area becomes like it never existed thusly she trys losing her powers in the process ichigo chad and the bunch arrive just in time to see aizen kill orhime saying she is no longer useful and walk threw the new gate to the kings realm followed only by ichigo and a shadow quickly following him just before the gate closes. we then see ichigos remaining team fight with gin and tosen losing until back up finally arrives in the form of the remaining captains, aside from the old man. they are then told old man yammy took the old kings key to try to intercept aizen before he gets to the king.

theres the next arc lol the winter war will be fought in the kings realm

TheChosenOne
March 07, 2008, 06:33 PM
Next chapter will likely show all the captains (one's that are in HM) coming to Ichigo's place and sharing their knowledge and the current situation. Maybe Nell can spit on Kenpachi and heal him, but I doubt he would take the chance of being spit on by Nell. I hope we see Aizen reaching K-Town, while Urahara, Isshin and the rest of the allies react to the reiatsu. :)

eddy26
March 07, 2008, 07:35 PM
Wow is Aizen in love with Orihime? Does he have a lolita complex? He sure likes getting close to her anyhow I think the big war is going to start. Nnoitra's death marked the end of the Hueco Mundo arc. I think Kenpachi, Unohana, Byakuya, and Mayuri are going to stay in Hueco Mundo they are not going back to Karakura Town. They will probably continue to go into Las Noches to try and reach Aizen. All the other captains are probably ready if there is a big attack coming to Karakura. I think Hitsugaya is already there and the other captains I think are there is Komamura and Soi Fon. That would set up the fights Soi Fon vs. Halibel, Komamura vs. Tousen, and Hitsugaya vs. Gin.
As for the vasto lords I think that'll be Isshin, Ryukken, Urahara, and Yoriuchi's job. Maybe the vizards finally come out to fight as well but are they really going to try and save Karakura. They don't like humans or shinigami so why help them now. Who knows on who's side they are on Aizen's or Ichigo's side? Ichigo's beat up crew are probably going back too. Ishida should already be healed, Chad is already healed, and Ichigo looks like he is healthy plus Kenpachi told him to scram already. Rukia and Renji are probably going to have to stay with Byakuya in Hueco Mundo.

omegafrijol
March 07, 2008, 08:30 PM
So Stark ability is teleportation...

meaning Karakura heroes to the rescue!!!

dunno what to predict this is becoming quick...

TheChosenOne
March 07, 2008, 09:10 PM
I hope we at least get to see Urahara and Yoruichi next chapter, can't wait for their return. I wonder if Unohana will come to Kenpachi's place and heal everyone, which include Grimm, which would be freakin awesome. :)

Xineohp Erif
March 07, 2008, 09:56 PM
Aizen seems like he might make a move on Orihime... Seriously what's with villains playing off sexual tensions? Do you ever see protagonists do that? xP

Oh as Helltroll mentioned - showing Orihime the key might have put her under that hypnosis at that point? I don't know... Haha.

someguy0830
March 07, 2008, 10:03 PM
Playing off sexual tensions defines evil. Protagonists don't do that unless they're doing it at the expense of an easy mark.

D3M1URG3
March 07, 2008, 10:07 PM
Aizen seems like he might make a move on Orihime... Seriously what's with villains playing off sexual tensions? Do you ever see protagonists do that? xP

Oh as Helltroll mentioned - showing Orihime the key might have put her under that hypnosis at that point? I don't know... Haha.

Aizen Is the "Grand Manipulator" type, so ofcourse he would use sexual advantages as not only as a way of manipulation but also as a form of intimidation. Remember that Aizen had Momo completely wrapped around his finger, and in many ways still has her wrapped around his finger. I see him as the type of villain to use anything and everything that he can use to his own advantage.

Hopefully we'll see some serious plot developments over the next couple of chapters, since I'm assuming that this is the start of a new arc. A question that needs to be asked is: Who Is Aizen taking with him to Karakura town? In the last frame they only showed Aizen, Gin and Tousen. So, did he leave some Espada behind? Could this be the reason why Ulquiora has yet to re-reveal himself? Or why Halibel and her Fracciones didn't attack Ichigo and crew following Nnoitora's death?

It makes me wonder....

TheChosenOne
March 07, 2008, 10:09 PM
Yes, I wonder if all the remaining espada's are leaving with Aizen to destroy K-Town, or will they be employed to take care of the weakened captain's. :)

Seta Soujirou
March 07, 2008, 11:49 PM
For stop gap measures urahara, yoruichi will probably have to hold out until reinforcement arrives...i think we will see isshin take part as well thereby leading to ichigo realizing that isshin is a shinigami and kurosaki clan is a noble clan from SS as well...haha...

AngryChubbs
March 08, 2008, 12:16 AM
For stop gap measures urahara, yoruichi will probably have to hold out until reinforcement arrives...i think we will see isshin take part as well thereby leading to ichigo realizing that isshin is a shinigami and kurosaki clan is a noble clan from SS as well...haha...

the look on byakuya's face would be priceless if ichigo was noble lol:o:darn:oh:notrust

someguy0830
March 08, 2008, 12:23 AM
Nah, that's not creepy enough. Instead, it turns out Isshin's actually from the Kuchiki clan. Not only is he a noble, he's a relative. Byakuya would hate that.

TheChosenOne
March 08, 2008, 12:28 AM
Na, byakuya will likely take ichigo to his closet were he keeps his scarfs and tell ichigo tool pick one, and later will....never mind he will freak out. :)

AngryChubbs
March 08, 2008, 12:42 AM
nope...ishin is actually byakuya's dad (star wars moment later on) which makes ichigo byakuya's brother.

and yes, next week they will be on the family version of jerry springer. lol

hollowdemon
March 08, 2008, 01:13 AM
lol whats with the family predictions thats being made ??? :D

as far as the prediction, its probably going to be more karakura town side with perhaps the vasto lordes that aizen have found and the remaining espadas to .... wel this is where it confuses me. If their the top 3 wouldnt they go to karakura town instead of defending las noches?? but either way we'll see more of the karakura town defending force come out ( come onnnnn isshin ) :D

Kanzen Shinkiro
March 08, 2008, 01:23 AM
I am still collecting my jaw from the floor over Stark's more than das über moment. Anyone also thinks he could have killed both Kenpachi and Ichigo at a whim? Número uno espada anyone? Either way, that was just about the best moment in Bleach since Yamamoto's release of Ryujin Jakka if you ask me. I was blown away. As for my prediction, I predict Aizen himself won't be going to Karakura, at least not at the moment. I think Gin and Tosen will lead some of the arrancar into Karakura and create a major ruckus. However, it will simply to draw out the opposition, specially the vizard who Aizen has a hidden purpose for. It will perhaps detail some of Isshin's past, though. But aside from just a diversion, I don't think Aizen is quite ready to destroy Karakura as he puts it, at least not yet.

xace89
March 08, 2008, 02:17 AM
Could that be some sort of illusion that aizen made to test orihime loyalties?

The only way i see ichigo getting a major power up or transformation is by orihime's death. They can do like what happen when yusuke fought toguro and by seeing kuwabara dieing before his eyes caused his emotions to take over even though he did not die for real. If aizen was to make an illusion of orihime and killed her that would make ichigo feel a emotion he have not felt since seeing his mom die and that's sorrow. Its sad but that's the only was he can get stronger. We all seen how depressed ichigo was when his mom died, if something like that happens now that he has powers it has to spark something huge.

TheChosenOne
March 08, 2008, 02:57 AM
Well ichigo could always ask his hollow for help, that should give him a decent power-up. I wonder if ichigo plans to go to K-Town after orihime or if he plans to stay on las noches with his dumbfounded look. :)

Kanzen Shinkiro
March 08, 2008, 03:05 AM
Should Orihime die before Ichigo, I'd feel pretty bad for her murderer. Aizen and otherwise, whoever happens to do so much as scratch Orihime would be crushed by Ichigo's reiatsu alone. I foresee his hollow side taking over completely and crushing the perpetrator with as little as two swings from Zangetsu. It would not surprise me if this happened, however. Being the maniac he is, Shirozaki could probably mop the floor with even Aizen.

hollowdemon
March 08, 2008, 03:11 AM
thats actually not bad ...
orihime dying and see ichigo explode?
then its about time a good person die ... or at least look like when they die if he does uses kyouka suigetsu on her :D
but i dont see anything he can obtain through that except a normal kenpachi reiatsu blowing self - type of an attack ... :oh

Hollow Kurono
March 08, 2008, 03:30 AM
Well Noitora died,i kinda feel for the bastard,but remebering what he has done i wont pitty him.Kenpachis is the man,finnaly Ichigo is healed.And then out of nowhere comes Stark,i was kinda shocked at first,i though hes gonna masacre them all,they were lucky.

Now i think Gin and Tousen are going to Karakura for something,or someone,i think.I dont think they are going to take down the city,just to see someone,maybe Isshin,maybe Urahara-san,maybe to see event he Vizards.Thats what i think and predict.

Ichigo take Grimmjow with you!!

Should Orihime die before Ichigo, I'd feel pretty bad for her murderer. Aizen and otherwise, whoever happens to do so much as scratch Orihime would be crushed by Ichigo's reiatsu alone. I foresee his hollow side taking over completely and crushing the perpetrator with as little as two swings from Zangetsu. It would not surprise me if this happened, however. Being the maniac he is, Shirozaki could probably mop the floor with even Aizen.

If Aizen does that and Ichigo goes into the super hollow form and beats Aizen,it would be so going DBZ.If he goes hollow,hes still aint gonna match his level of power.

TheChosenOne
March 08, 2008, 03:39 AM
I think shirosaki could be up there in power with aizen and the other captains, maybe even higher. I mean he is just a rampaging maniac who just destroys opponents. He didnt even try against byakuya and was able to destroy hiyori pretty easily as well. Granted aizen could do the same but at the moment both of them are strong pretty hard to say who is stronger. :)

xace89
March 08, 2008, 03:41 AM
you say that like dbz was bad. Doing it once won't be bad just don't do it 10 times.

Hollow Kurono
March 08, 2008, 03:54 AM
you say that like dbz was bad. Doing it once won't be bad just don't do it 10 times.

Im not saying that,im saying that Kubo could add something more interesting,not getting super pissed releasing his hollow and beating Aizen.Nope,he should do differantly.

I think shirosaki could be up there in power with aizen and the other captains, maybe even higher. I mean he is just a rampaging maniac who just destroys opponents. He didnt even try against byakuya and was able to destroy hiyori pretty easily as well. Granted aizen could do the same but at the moment both of them are strong pretty hard to say who is stronger. :)

Aizen probably would beat Byakuya withouth even trying aswell.Aizen is the stronger one,the stronger of all Bleach charachters ive seen.

TheChosenOne
March 08, 2008, 04:09 AM
Aizen probably would beat Byakuya withouth even trying aswell.Aizen is the stronger one,the stronger of all Bleach charachters ive seen.

He could, but considering the captains that he pawned in hitsu and komma are part of the weaker captains doesn't say that much about his strength, as it does with shirosaki who pawned byakuya and hiyory effortlessly. So shirosaki could be the most powerful being in bleach, plus he is part of the main character. Well I still think yamma is stronger than aizen considering the data book stats plus he is the commander for a reason. :)

Hollow Kurono
March 08, 2008, 04:26 AM
He could, but considering the captains that he pawned in hitsu and komma are part of the weaker captains doesn't say that much about his strength, as it does with shirosaki who pawned byakuya and hiyory effortlessly. So shirosaki could be the most powerful being in bleach, plus he is part of the main character. Well I still think yamma is stronger than aizen considering the data book stats plus he is the commander for a reason. :)

Aizen is the master of illusions,he could have always supresed his reiatsu and never showing it in ss expect Gin or Tousen maybe.Hitsuguya aint weak,if Aizen by just siting can put Grimmjow on his knees,which Ichigo needs to give all his got just to beat him,and Aizen was just sitting,he didnt show any shikai,any bankai...still he did it,he stoped "Zabimaru" with his hand and didnt move an inch,Byakuya wouldnt do that,Byakuya couldnt even beat Grimmjow,Byakuya is no match for Aizen.

I wouldnt like if Shirosaki was the stronger now,yes hes strong,stronger then Ichigo,no doubt,but even he cant beat everything.Even if he went all balistic/sadistic and etc.he couldnt take down the no.1 espada,maybe not even the 2 or the 3.They both need to get stronger,thats what Shinji wanted to do.

Sleeping-Boy
March 08, 2008, 04:27 AM
I would so laugh if that Don Kanonji guy (guy who goes "BWAHAHAHA") somehow becomes involved. KARAKURA HEROES TO THE RESCUEEEEE! somehow i won't be surprised if keigo joins the kanonji's team..

Hollow Kurono
March 08, 2008, 04:36 AM
That will only happen on the anime filler side,but not the manga,but it be hilarious seeing him again.

xace89
March 08, 2008, 04:55 AM
Wow i just wiki orihime powers and i thought of a funny situation. What if orihime rejects aizen and turn him into a kid? That would be so cool. And can she her hair clip to other people? If so can you imagine ichigo using Shun Shun Rikka. He would be so much better then he is now.

Zeltrax95
March 08, 2008, 05:51 AM
Well, Theres one thing im sure, The vaizards are sure too get invovled. One, they did'nt head over to hueco muncho two, they trusted ichigo can somehow beat aizen so they train him , three, they are still in kurahura.
Finally we can see some of the vaizard's true form. I Think they have er few more characters that hasn't shown their mask eh? And i doubt Ichigo will have an arrancar form. First,Vaizards and arrancars and not related anyhow(maybe if they are but shows no form of relation) 2nd, the author won't be dat "dumb" to add in arrancar forms when most of the espadas are down and vaizard form is already there . 3rd, They don't have time to "train" ichigo for this? Or maybe a suprise arrancar? For some reasons, i feel that hollow ichigo somehow will be back. And Tsukmaki(or how it is spelt) and her friends have gained powers and they should be the one stopping Yammy(since yammy this ediot hasn't died while nnotria did zzz sigh) Of course, we have Ishinn and uryu's dad in the spotlight. But for Kon... Er let's forget about him/ or it. Well anyway if AIZEN is really GOING. it would be byebye. Since ishiin just got back his powers. Somehow I feel that Gin and tosen are going too, but the rest of the espadas, are not. Zenpachi,Byakuna,Matsuri kurotsuchi has just arrived at the party and they are leaving soon? Doubt it, my prediction is aizen gang goes to kurahura and what awaits them is Ishiin,uryu's dad,Tsumaki's and friends,Urahara,yoruichi, and the VAIZARDS(Love em). But for ichigo,chad,uryu,rukia,renji. They are still Charging ahead. Or maybe it's the opposite, Byakuna,zenpachi,unohana,kurotsuchi is charging ahead. Anyway there's one thing i predict, They can't leave hueco muncho alone. And i think grimmjaw is willing to finally fight with ichigo's gang.

Zeus-Tails
March 08, 2008, 05:56 AM
This basically proves Stark is Espada #1. I mean why else would Aizen pick him to go fetch Orihime? Halibel was probably in the area as well, so why Stark? I think Aizen is tired of all this run-around and just decided to send his top Espada to fetch the b*tch, so there will be no mistakes.

Also, I'd like to also say is if Stark was #3 or #2 and Aizen didn't feel he needed to send the number 1 to do this job...still why would he send Stark? Stark is lazy and sleeps like 20 hours of the day. If you're going to send a lazy guy to do such an important job, I'm pretty sure that the lazy guy is hella strong aka Numba One Espada!

Hollow Kurono
March 08, 2008, 07:13 AM
Wow i just wiki orihime powers and i thought of a funny situation. What if orihime rejects aizen and turn him into a kid? That would be so cool. And can she her hair clip to other people? If so can you imagine ichigo using Shun Shun Rikka. He would be so much better then he is now.

Well i dont think Ichigo would learn how to use those powers,if that happen with Aizen,it be so easy,so funny and so lame,Bleach would loose lots of fans i think,we fans want to see Aizen fight,not him turned into a baby.

This basically proves Stark is Espada #1. I mean why else would Aizen pick him to go fetch Orihime? Halibel was probably in the area as well, so why Stark? I think Aizen is tired of all this run-around and just decided to send his top Espada to fetch the b*tch, so there will be no mistakes.

Also, I'd like to also say is if Stark was #3 or #2 and Aizen didn't feel he needed to send the number 1 to do this job...still why would he send Stark? Stark is lazy and sleeps like 20 hours of the day. If you're going to send a lazy guy to do such an important job, I'm pretty sure that the lazy guy is hella strong aka Numba One Espada!

Cant argue with you one bit in this one,i still have this gut feeling that he is no.1,he probably sleeps so much,cause he reached his limits and has noone to fight,cause everyones to weak.

Silhouette
March 08, 2008, 07:58 AM
I think Aizen got a bit worried after the sudden arrival of the captains (especially that their passageway to HM was created recently and unexpectedly fast) plus the fact that the espada with the strongest body got sliced up good so he interrupts and brings Orihime back to speed up the hougyoku's awakening plan. Aizen doesn't need to inform Orihime about what he will do but he will take advantage of her current psychological state...she's frightened after all she saw and she couldn't possibly take anymore deaths and destructions. And so I believe we will see how Aizen "forces" Orihime into awakening the Hougyoku in the next chapter .

darkflame350
March 08, 2008, 08:53 AM
The vaizards will hopefully stand against aizen and crew until reinforcements arive

hollowdemon
March 08, 2008, 11:15 AM
stark will probably fight one of the vaizards maybe even shinji. Is it just me though but i noticed that stark and yammi has the same jaw type hollow part ? maybe theyre brothers ? :p

AngryChubbs
March 08, 2008, 11:35 AM
if they were brothers, that would be kinda funny...number 1 and number 10 (assuming he is number 1)

but i agree with the people saying ichigo needs some sort of spark to really get him going. i mean lets not forget what happened back in ss, he couldnt defeat anybody at first, but as soon as he got his resolve, he just pwned whoever was in his way. the same thing goes for now too..but instead of resolve, i think it will be something devestating and he will go balistic and this will be when shirosaki realizes he will forever be the horse and ichigo the king and ichigo will then obtain all of his real powers

xace89
March 08, 2008, 11:42 AM
Could his full power be that hollow form his body had when he was fighting shirosaki?

Hollow Kurono
March 08, 2008, 11:51 AM
stark will probably fight one of the vaizards maybe even shinji. Is it just me though but i noticed that stark and yammi has the same jaw type hollow part ? maybe theyre brothers ? :p

Man this would be so awesome,i think it has a 50% chance,but its just a coinsidence.

wismoney
March 08, 2008, 01:01 PM
Well, Theres one thing im sure, The vaizards are sure too get invovled. One, they did'nt head over to hueco muncho two, they trusted ichigo can somehow beat aizen so they train him , three, they are still in kurahura.
Finally we can see some of the vaizard's true form. I Think they have er few more characters that hasn't shown their mask eh? And i doubt Ichigo will have an arrancar form. First,Vaizards and arrancars and not related anyhow(maybe if they are but shows no form of relation) 2nd, the author won't be dat "dumb" to add in arrancar forms when most of the espadas are down and vaizard form is already there . 3rd, They don't have time to "train" ichigo for this? Or maybe a suprise arrancar? For some reasons, i feel that hollow ichigo somehow will be back. And Tsukmaki(or how it is spelt) and her friends have gained powers and they should be the one stopping Yammy(since yammy this ediot hasn't died while nnotria did zzz sigh) Of course, we have Ishinn and uryu's dad in the spotlight. But for Kon... Er let's forget about him/ or it. Well anyway if AIZEN is really GOING. it would be byebye. Since ishiin just got back his powers. Somehow I feel that Gin and tosen are going too, but the rest of the espadas, are not. Zenpachi,Byakuna,Matsuri kurotsuchi has just arrived at the party and they are leaving soon? Doubt it, my prediction is aizen gang goes to kurahura and what awaits them is Ishiin,uryu's dad,Tsumaki's and friends,Urahara,yoruichi, and the VAIZARDS(Love em). But for ichigo,chad,uryu,rukia,renji. They are still Charging ahead. Or maybe it's the opposite, Byakuna,zenpachi,unohana,kurotsuchi is charging ahead. Anyway there's one thing i predict, They can't leave hueco muncho alone. And i think grimmjaw is willing to finally fight with ichigo's gang.

giving powers tp tsumaki and keigo would be stupid,plus the next chapter may be about halibell since she is still stood watching ichigo,obviously i hope the chapter is about aizen and co,but it cant be ruled out that the next chapters focus may have nothin to do with aizen plus ulrq needs to escape too

TheChosenOne
March 08, 2008, 02:25 PM
Aizen is the master of illusions,he could have always supresed his reiatsu and never showing it in ss expect Gin or Tousen maybe.

It's not an illusion, he just hid his Zanpak's abilities and only showed the ritual to the 13 Squads. Which was one of the reasons why his plan worked almost flawlessly. :)

Hitsuguya aint weak,if Aizen by just siting can put Grimmjow on his knees,which Ichigo needs to give all his got just to beat him,and Aizen was just sitting,he didnt show any shikai,any bankai...still he did it,he stoped "Zabimaru" with his hand and didnt move an inch,Byakuya wouldnt do that,Byakuya couldnt even beat Grimmjow,Byakuya is no match for Aizen.

When you compare Hitsu to captain's like Zaraki, Byakuya and more, his strength starts to dwindle. Ichigo having trouble against Grimm doesn't say anything about Shirosaki's strength. Byakuya couldn't beat Grimm ? How do you assume that. :confused

I wouldnt like if Shirosaki was the stronger now,yes hes strong,stronger then Ichigo,no doubt,but even he cant beat everything.Even if he went all balistic/sadistic and etc.he couldnt take down the no.1 espada,maybe not even the 2 or the 3.They both need to get stronger,thats what Shinji wanted to do.

Shirosaki brought Byakuya down to his knees in like 5 seconds and was able to completely supress Hiyori's Vaizard form without effort. Aizen doesn't necessarily have to be the strongest, I dunno why everyone keeps forgetting about Yamma, he is also freaking strong. :)

eddy26
March 08, 2008, 05:20 PM
The ones that going to Karakura town if they are planning to attack would be Tousen with Wonderwice, Gin, and Yammy and maybe take Stark as well. I still don't think the vizards would interfere to help Soul Society or even the town. Perhaps Stark ends up finding and attacking one of them then a battle will occur. People are saying that Ichigo needs a spark to power up but that doesn't mean it has to be Orihime dying. His family is in Karakura town including his sisters. Right now he doesn't know his dad is a shinigami so any attack towards them would really piss him off and trigger a power up to protect them.
I think that Isshin's real last name is Shiba and that's why Ichigo resembles Kaien so much maybe they were brothers. Isshin was surprised that Ryukken called him Kurosaki when they were talking after Ishida went with Ichigo to save Orihime. That means that maybe Kurosaki is the name he took when he came to the real world.
Aizen's power can probably be counteracted by Urahara. Urahara created the hougyoku so he's probably smarter at least technology wise than Aizen so I'm sure he can create something to stop the effect of Aizen's zanpaktou. My prediction next chapter we will see the captains in Hueco Mundo gather together and start talking about Aizen making his move. Ichigo, Chad, and Ishida go back to town where Urahara is waiting for them. Maybe see who is going to Karakura town first to attack I think it'll be Tousen and Wonderwice. If Tousen dies it is better for Aizen because right now he is the only person not affected by Aizen's shikai.

hajialibaig
March 08, 2008, 09:10 PM
My predictions:

Gaiden chapters for the next 10 weeks. :(

D3M1URG3
March 08, 2008, 10:04 PM
It amazes me how people like to talk so much about "Shirosaki", as by this point "Shirosaki" is in complete control by Ichigo --- who utilizes his power when in Vizard form. You've seen how strong "Shirosaki" is at this point in the Manga by Ichigo's recent fights, and it's nowhere near comparable to Aizen. "Shirosaki" is in no way shape or form the strongest character in Bleach, the fact that he beat a weakened Byakuya and suppressed Hiyori is superfluous.

I will admit that Ichigo has the most potential of this series, as he's the star of the series. However, he still doesn't hold a candle to Aizen, Vizard form or not.

hollowdemon
March 08, 2008, 10:07 PM
oh no....
lets go to the karakura town where of the remaining people to defend it, lets not go to gaiden NOW
that would just mess the momentum of the story right now ...

TheChosenOne
March 08, 2008, 10:25 PM
You've seen how strong "Shirosaki" is at this point in the Manga by Ichigo's recent fights, and it's nowhere near comparable to Aizen.

How does Ichigo's recent fights compare to what his Hollow can achieve, it only shows that Ichigo's control over his hollow is still limited and that he can't hold his mask for hours. :)

"Shirosaki" is in no way shape or form the strongest character in Bleach, the fact that he beat a weakened Byakuya and suppressed Hiyori is superfluous. So what is required to be compared to Aizen, beat down two of the weaker captain's. :oh

D3M1URG3
March 08, 2008, 10:37 PM
How does Ichigo's recent fights compare to what his Hollow can achieve, it only shows that Ichigo's control over his hollow is still limited and that he can't hold his mask for hours. :)

Yes, you put it perfectly. It's his Hollow that's power, right. A Hollow Is severely limited depending on what type of Hollow it is, and it's associated powers. The reason why the Hollow is so powerful is because of it's connection with Ichigo and it's access to Shinigami power. Let's make that clear now. As for how long he can control It, let's compare this to attributes of a person, shall we? If a person has a great body, is in top physical shape but has little constitution -- his evaluation should be "Well, he'll be a good athlete eventually". Eventually. Eventually we all grow old and die, so let's leave Eventually, soon, will and when out of the discussion of who's more powerful.

So what is required to be compared to Aizen, beat down two of the weaker captain's. :oh

Yes, let's make comparisons of the Captains by who's stronger or weaker, as all of them had to have near equal standards in order to become Captain's to begin with. Also, I seem to recall a certain someone (not pointing any fingers) and Jehuty enlightening me as there aren't "power levels" in Bleach, and it's really about ones tactics, strengths, and weakness that determines the battle --- not overall strength. :D

Not to mention the fact that you call what Aizen did to those so called "weaker captains" can't even be called a beat down, from what was shown Aizen exerted little to no effort and never resorted to anything beyond his Shikai ability --- which he keeps constantly active. The difference being in the other case --- Ichigo had long, drawn out battles with these "stronger captains", to which he got himself "beat down" multiple times until he pulled a rabbit out of his hat both times. Oh yeah, that's a big power difference. :)

TheChosenOne
March 08, 2008, 11:09 PM
Yes, you put it perfectly. It's his Hollow that's power, right. A Hollow Is severely limited depending on what type of Hollow it is, and it's associated powers. The reason why the Hollow is so powerful is because of it's connection with Ichigo and it's access to Shinigami power. Let's make that clear now. As for how long he can control It, let's compare this to attributes of a person, shall we?

You can't compare Ichigo in Vaizard form to his hollow when he is in control of Ichigo's body. Ulq notes that Ichigo's reiatsu is much higher than his own, which happened when his hollow intervened. Until then Ichigo's reiatsu was noted as trash. :)

If a person has a great body, is in top physical shape but has little constitution -- his evaluation should be "Well, he'll be a good athlete eventually". Eventually. Eventually we all grow old and die, so let's leave Eventually, soon, will and when out of the discussion of who's more powerful.

I'm not talking about Ichigo eventually being stronger than Aizen, of course he will be but at this moment he is weaker, much weaker. I am strictly talking about when his hollow comes out and has full control of his body, like during the fight against Byakuya. Ichigo's reiatsu is shown to quickly jump when his hollows showed up, which was apparently even greater than Ulq. :)

Not to mention the fact that you call what Aizen did to those so called "weaker captains" can't even be called a beat down, from what was shown Aizen exerted little to no effort and never resorted to anything beyond his Shikai ability --- which he keeps constantly active. The difference being in the other case --- Ichigo had long, drawn out battles with these "stronger captains", to which he got himself "beat down" multiple times until he pulled a rabbit out of his hat both times.

I'm not talking about Ichigo's strength, I'm not talking about Ichigo in Vaizard form, I am solely talking about when his hollow is in control of his mind and body. :oh

hollowdemon
March 08, 2008, 11:11 PM
with stark already making an appearance .... anybody has a thought that hes going back to las noches to face whoever is there?
whether its unohana/chad/gattenbein, mayuri/renji/ishida/dondo&pessche, or kenpachi/yachiru/ichigo/nel/half dead grimmjow & nnoitra location either way its going to be the remaining espadas left to take care of them .... maybe thats what byakuya was talking about to rukia? :D

TheChosenOne
March 08, 2008, 11:14 PM
Well unless it's an order from Aizen, I don't see Stark getting into fights, since he didn't even wanna take Orihime back. :)

hajialibaig
March 08, 2008, 11:15 PM
Yea, funny how a lot of people are overestimating Ichigo's Hollow here. There is no way in hell that he is stronger than Aizen. I would probably put him on par with 3rd or maybe, being really generous, 2nd espada.

Let's all remember that Vizard Ichigo is on par with 6th Espada. And there is a massive gap between 6th and 3rd-2nd espada (Referencing Ulquiorra here). So yea, assuming Ichigo's Hollow is like 5-10 times stronger than Ichigo's Vaizard form, I don't see him being any more powerful than 3rd-2nd espada.

My above point is based on how 4th Espada utterly owned Vaizard Ichigo without even being serious. If he was serious, he woulda avoided that GT and went straight for the kill.

TheChosenOne
March 08, 2008, 11:42 PM
Yea, funny how a lot of people are overestimating Ichigo's Hollow here. There is no way in hell that he is stronger than Aizen. I would probably put him on par with 3rd or maybe, being really generous, 2nd espada.

There are a lot of people ? I will rephrase my statement in saying that we can't clearly say who is stronger, Aizen or Ichigo's hollow. All that we have to go is with Aizen defeated his respective opponents and the hollow did with his. Komma wasn't aware of Aizen's shikai ability which was one of the reason's why he was shocked to see Aizen next to him, just after him seeing him next to tousen. :)

Let's all remember that Vizard Ichigo is on par with 6th Espada. And there is a massive gap between 6th and 3rd-2nd espada (Referencing Ulquiorra here). So yea, assuming Ichigo's Hollow is like 5-10 times stronger than Ichigo's Vaizard form, I don't see him being any more powerful than 3rd-2nd espada.Ichigo's Vaizard form is based on how much he has mastered his hollow powers. Considering his inability to do cero's and other hollow based attacks plus the fact that his mask crumbles in 11 seconds (has increased during Grimm, but time is unsure, likely some minutes). :)

My above point is based on how 4th Espada utterly owned Vaizard Ichigo without even being serious. If he was serious, he woulda avoided that GT and went straight for the kill.How does Ulq defeating Vaizard ichigo tell you anything about his hollow's strength, it only shows that Ichigo hasn't mastered his hollow's powers greatly enough to compete with Ulq. Ulq statement of Ichigo's reiatsu being greater than his, which happened right after his hollow interposed inside his mind, showed the power of his hollow. Ichigo hasn't tapped and mastered his hollow's power like the other vaizards and he is strong enough to take on 6 but is lower than 4. So let's say that Ichigo is using like 5 % of his hollow's power when in vaizard form (based on his mask limit), so if 5 % is strong enough to take on Grimm, it's only logical that as the percentage increases that he becomes more and more powerful. :)

hyn_pride93
March 09, 2008, 12:59 AM
wow TCO! what you have said sounds true. What if what youre saying is true... imagine how a fight between him and Aizen will turn out. obviously, there will be a fight in an upcoming arc between Aizen and Ichigo. Once the Vaizards are engaged in the fight, we will probably see some amazing battles.

for example, that one girl that could hold her mask for hours, and on her first try. i really want to see her fight. if she has that much ability, then imagine what her fighting skill is like.

hollowdemon
March 09, 2008, 01:16 AM
exactly which the rest of the vaizards will be revealed as well ...
come on karakura town squad .... but i never expected both complete different location to be involved in the same time :p

lets go with the rest of the captains coming in first so it wont be like las noches where they came in to rescue ... let them be the front line of that town :D

hyn_pride93
March 09, 2008, 02:00 AM
exactly!!! THANK YOU. there has to be some protective squad waiting there. if Yama had sent a rescue squad, then there has to be another one waiting there. and to add on to that one... Urahara surely has strong squad waiting there too. not too forget the vaizards (maybe0

Hollow Kurono
March 09, 2008, 03:38 AM
It's not an illusion, he just hid his Zanpak's abilities and only showed the ritual to the 13 Squads. Which was one of the reasons why his plan worked almost flawlessly. :)

I know that,im saying he didnt need to use shikai to beat down Renji,Ichigo,that dog captain,thats what im saying.He was lying all the time to SS.

When you compare Hitsu to captain's like Zaraki, Byakuya and more, his strength starts to dwindle. Ichigo having trouble against Grimm doesn't say anything about Shirosaki's strength. Byakuya couldn't beat Grimm ? How do you assume that. :confused

Cause he realy had trouble with the 7th espada and Ichigo i think is stronger then Byakuya and Ichigo could not win so easily against Grimmjow.Byakuya could not stop Zabimaru with one hand and he didnt even win easily against Renji,which Aizen didnt even try.

Shirosaki brought Byakuya down to his knees in like 5 seconds and was able to completely supress Hiyori's Vaizard form without effort. Aizen doesn't necessarily have to be the strongest, I dunno why everyone keeps forgetting about Yamma, he is also freaking strong. :)

Tsk,why dont you admit it,Aizen is the stronger one.Like the strongest one weve seen in Bleach,Yamma?Maybe hes strong but not like Aizen thats for sure.Taking down so many shinigamis without even releasing shikai.

It amazes me how people like to talk so much about "Shirosaki", as by this point "Shirosaki" is in complete control by Ichigo --- who utilizes his power when in Vizard form. You've seen how strong "Shirosaki" is at this point in the Manga by Ichigo's recent fights, and it's nowhere near comparable to Aizen. "Shirosaki" is in no way shape or form the strongest character in Bleach, the fact that he beat a weakened Byakuya and suppressed Hiyori is superfluous.

I will admit that Ichigo has the most potential of this series, as he's the star of the series. However, he still doesn't hold a candle to Aizen, Vizard form or not.

I couldnt agree more.

I would put him one par with the 4th espada.Hes no shape yet to fight Ulqiora or others.

Let's all remember that Vizard Ichigo is on par with 6th Espada. And there is a massive gap between 6th and 3rd-2nd espada (Referencing Ulquiorra here). So yea, assuming Ichigo's Hollow is like 5-10 times stronger than Ichigo's Vaizard form, I don't see him being any more powerful than 3rd-2nd espada.

Exactly.

My above point is based on how 4th Espada utterly owned Vaizard Ichigo without even being serious. If he was serious, he woulda avoided that GT and went straight for the kill.

Agree.

hyn_pride93
March 09, 2008, 03:51 AM
of coure Aizen is currently the strongest in the entire Bleach manga!!!!!! he is the main villan of the story. it wouldnt be appropriate for Aizen to be weaker than his own espada. and Yama may be the strongest shinigami... but he didnt even fight Aizen or even know about his true powers

Shiro-kun
March 09, 2008, 04:49 AM
of coure Aizen is currently the strongest in the entire Bleach manga!!!!!! he is the main villan of the story. it wouldnt be appropriate for Aizen to be weaker than his own espada. and Yama may be the strongest shinigami... but he didnt even fight Aizen or even know about his true powers

It would be interesting to know the limits of Aizens power but yeah i also dont think that Aizen is weeker than the current espada(or the deceased ones) , if Aizen were to find a Vasto(sp) Lorde that might change though

Now that Aizen is moving on his plans , i wonder how he well kill Karakura town and the others there well react (Urahara , Vizards etc)

Hollow Kurono
March 09, 2008, 07:10 AM
Hmm,Urahara-san,nope...well see a pwnage from Ishin and Ryuken,these two are definantly stronger then theyre kids,man if theyre gonna fight and defend the city,i dont know Aizen should show us some of his zanpaktou forms.I dont know,right now the only hope i see for Karakura and SS are Ishin and Ryuken,i dont know its just my gut feeling that they are the only ones that can stand against them,other ones are no match for the remaining top 4 esapdas (Yammi,forget him).

I wonder if Shinji know bankai or even shikai,cause against Grimmjow he didnt neither one of them.

Crude
March 09, 2008, 07:22 AM
If we're really going back to Karakura, does anyone think we'll see Tatsuki, Keigo and Mizuro?

Suzumushi
March 09, 2008, 07:57 AM
If we're really going back to Karakura, does anyone think we'll see Tatsuki, Keigo and Mizuiro?

I hope not, at least not with super powers :amuse
They should stay 'Squibs' to put it "Harry Potter"-ish.

Hollow Kurono
March 09, 2008, 07:58 AM
Ofcourse we will,but they wont fight.They probably are still in Uraharas shop.

TheChosenOne
March 09, 2008, 12:37 PM
I know that,im saying he didnt need to use shikai to beat down Renji,Ichigo,that dog captain,thats what im saying.He was lying all the time to SS.

Renji was still injured from his battle with Byakuya where as Ichigo was also heavily injured from his fight against Byakuya just moments before. Aizen did use shikai against Komma, he used an illusion and that's why Komma was shocked to see Aizen in two places at the same time. :)

Cause he realy had trouble with the 7th espada and Ichigo i think is stronger then Byakuya and Ichigo could not win so easily against Grimmjow.Byakuya could not stop Zabimaru with one hand and he didnt even win easily against Renji,which Aizen didnt even try.

Ichigo needed Vaizard just to hold against Grimm, where as Byakuya destroyed Zomari with his bankai. You can't compare Grimm and Zomari since both of them gave different fights to their respective opponents. Zomari was the fastest espada which makes his faster than Ichigo and Grimm, he had the the whole taking control over things ability which can only be countered by a higher number. Aizen stopped two heavily injured shinigami's one of them who was just finished his toughest battle. :)

Tsk,why dont you admit it,Aizen is the stronger one.Like the strongest one weve seen in Bleach,Yamma?Maybe hes strong but not like Aizen thats for sure.Taking down so many shinigamis without even releasing shikai.

How do you know that Yamma ain't stronger than Aizen. Yamma is the oldest captain which could mean that he has also hit his limits, plus his shikai release is unusually too strong even for a shikai, which Uki notes. Yamma fought against two captains whose complimentary powers were greater than anyone. Aizen took down many shinigami's, okay, Hitsu was fair, Komma didn't know about the shikai, Renji and Ichigo were injured. :)

Starky-08
March 09, 2008, 01:11 PM
How do you know that Yamma ain't stronger than Aizen. Yamma is the oldest captain which could mean that he has also hit his limits, plus his shikai release is unusually too strong even for a shikai, which Uki notes. Yamma fought against two captains whose complimentary powers were greater than anyone. Aizen took down many shinigami's, okay, Hitsu was fair, Komma didn't know about the shikai, Renji and Ichigo were injured.

I agree, I think Yamma is stronger.

Byakuya pwned Zommari, the only reason he had the upper hand at the start was because of his speed, and his controlling thingy. But then Byakuya showed his speed he used shikai but Zommari controlled it and he then used Bankai because there were more than 50 things there.

Nah Shirosaki is at 2nd espada level.

Hollow Kurono
March 09, 2008, 01:38 PM
Yeah if Yamma was stronger then Aizen,Soul Society wouldnt be so scared,now would they??Huh,who cares was Renji injured or not,who cares,he stoped it,Byakuya would not do that,i dont understand how cant you see that...Yamma aint stronger.He aint even stronger then the no.1 espada,even no2 and no.3 maybe even 4.

Well see man,we will see,how your Yamma will beat Aizen.

Starky-08
March 09, 2008, 01:50 PM
Yeah if Yamma was stronger then Aizen,Soul Society wouldnt be so scared,now would they??Huh,who cares was Renji injured or not,who cares,he stoped it,Byakuya would not do that,i dont understand how cant you see that...Yamma aint stronger.He aint even stronger then the no.1 espada,even no2 and no.3 maybe even 4.

Since when was SS scared of Aizen???? Yamma would pwn Aizen!

TheChosenOne
March 09, 2008, 02:00 PM
Yeah if Yamma was stronger then Aizen,Soul Society wouldnt be so scared,now would they??Huh,who cares was Renji injured or not,who cares,he stoped it,Byakuya would not do that,i dont understand how cant you see that...

SS is scared, they ain't scared they are making preparations for war, anytime that happens mean that they are ready to fight. When Renji fought Byakuya, he was at full strength, but when against Aizen he was injured and weak. Renji and Ichigo had no stamina or enough reiatsu to take on Aizen, that made a lot of difference. You're right, Yamma can't touch Ulq, regardless of the fact that Ken killed 5 with kendo, where as Yamma has numerous options like Kidou, shikai and bankai. :)

Yamma aint stronger.He aint even stronger then the no.1 espada,even no2 and no.3 maybe even 4.

Well see man,we will see,how your Yamma will beat Aizen.How do you assume that Yamma is weaker than the listed espada, so apparently Ken is the strongest captain SS has reckoning he killed Nnoi. So Shun, uki, Unohana and Yamma are weaker than Ken and would likely be mauled by Nnoi and and lower espada. :oh

Hollow Kurono
March 09, 2008, 02:21 PM
That why i said maybe,we dont know how stronger is Ulq then Noi and if Yamma is such beast and that could pwnd Aizen,they would not prepare for war,cause Aizen would not be a big threat cause Yammi would pwn him,whatever you say you wont convince me untill i see that Yamma is stronger,which will never happen,so Aizen>Yamma.

Starky-08
March 09, 2008, 02:25 PM
If that was the case then yeah Ken would be strongest, then all Aizen would have to do is send in Stark, Halibel, Old fart or Ulquiorra to kill Yamma, Ken and all the other captains and this war would be over, Yamma is STRONGER than Aizen or at least fight on Par with him.

Someone should make thread about who they think is stronger Yamma or Aizen add a poll in there and add each of the characters abilitys, but I would say that more than 3/4 of ppl would say Yamma is stronger mainly bcoz he is :)

TheChosenOne
March 09, 2008, 02:40 PM
According to the databook stats (http://kay-willow.livejournal.com/205022.html), Yamma is maxed out in all but one category which is mobility. :)

Edit: Strike Mobility and replace with Strength (Stamina),

Aizen would not be a big threat cause Yammi would pwn him,whatever you say you wont convince me untill i see that Yamma is stronger,which will never happen,so Aizen>Yamma.

Likewise, nothing Aizen has done shows that he is stronger than Yamma. :)

Megaman84
March 09, 2008, 02:43 PM
Does anyone know where i can DL the data book? I used to have it but deleted and cant remember where to get the blasted thing from!

Hollow Kurono
March 09, 2008, 02:44 PM
Stats dont mean anything.Aizen havent showed us anything,so this guy or girl who made this stats should not judge what are Aizens strenghts or abilitys,the same goes for Yamma,he hasnt shown us nothing yet aswell,he may be even weaker then people say he is.Stats dont mean anything right now with Aizen,cause you dont know his abilitys,his abilitys can go over 100.

And right now i could say Aizen is 100 at everyything.I dont know when he kneeled Grimmjow on the ground,then i started to say that hes such a maniac,before that i was saying that Yamma was stronger,but i simply changed my mind.

Zeus-Tails
March 09, 2008, 02:46 PM
Just because someone's stats is maxed doesn't necessarily mean they are stronger than a person whose stats aren't maxed. Everyone has a different limit and plateaus at a different place. A person with 100% of his strength could still be weaker than someone who has achieved 90% of his maximum strength.

TheChosenOne
March 09, 2008, 02:55 PM
Just because someone's stats is maxed doesn't necessarily mean they are stronger than a person whose stats aren't maxed. Everyone has a different limit and plateaus at a different place. A person with 100% of his strength could still be weaker than someone who has achieved 90% of his maximum strength.

Yes, those stats are how close the people are to their respective limits than being an overall grade of their skills and power. :)

Does anyone know where i can DL the data book? I used to have it but deleted and cant remember where to get the blasted thing from!

Try here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67). :kkthumbs

Stats dont mean anything.Aizen havent showed us anything,so this guy or girl who made this stats should not judge what are Aizens strenghts or abilitys,the same goes for Yamma,he hasnt shown us nothing yet aswell,he may be even weaker then people say he is.Stats dont mean anything right now with Aizen,cause you dont know his abilitys,his abilitys can go over 100.

What we know is that he cannot get any stronger without being a vaizard. He hit his limit as a shinigami, even if he has the latent potential to gain more power, his limit restricts him. :)

Megaman84
March 09, 2008, 03:04 PM

thanks!

hyn_pride93
March 09, 2008, 03:22 PM
Yes, those stats are how close the people are to their respective limits than being an overall grade of their skills and power. :)

What we know is that he cannot get any stronger without being a vaizard. He hit his limit as a shinigami, even if he has the latent potential to gain more power, his limit restricts him. :)

yep... exactly. Aizen cant get any stronger by just simply being a shinigami. knowing a shit load a kidou, hadou, shikai, bankai, etc. wont really do much to help a person when fighting someone stronger than you because, hello... what is Aizen supposed to do? if hasnt become a vaizard yet, or a hybrid of some sort, than fighting him wont be so difficult.

but theres one thing that we know for sure. if Aizen has his fight with Ichigo in Karakura town, then Ichi is screwed. it wont be like the SS arc, where Ichi had time to power up. Ichi will get owned.:tem

tim098
March 09, 2008, 04:26 PM

I disagree. Ichigo does not know how to use a cero. And that is but one out of likely many other powers that "shirosaki" has to offer. Ichigo does have control over his hollow but definitely not COMPLETE control. He may have the authority over the hollow but not the moves, power, reiatsu, fighting skills, etc

eddy26
March 09, 2008, 04:51 PM
I think that Yamma is greater than Aizen at least strength wise. Has Aizen ever really fought anyone at full strength. Let's see the two captains he did beat Hitsugaya had released bankai but Aizen used his illusion so Hitsugaya hit the illusion not Aizen. Komamura come on I mean he was more upset at Tousen and he didn't really get a chance to fight Aizen. When he released his bankai Aizen tricked him by using the illusion of being next to Tousen but he was really right next to Komamura. Komamura didn't even get the chance to strike Aizen.
Yamma knows the location of the King's Key if Aizen was so strong why didn't he just attack Yamma and force him to tell him the location. Instead of starting a war with Soul Society he is attacking Karakura town. As for these next chapters we will see how strong he really is. Aizen is smart at battle tactics that is undeniable. So I don't think he will be attacking next chapter with his whole army he is going to send the weakest espada first to see who will come out to oppose him. The first battle is going to be Yammy(weakest espada) with whatever fraccion he has although it has never been shown if he has one. I think Urahara or Yoruichi vs. Yammy is the first battle. Maybe it'll have a couple of panels showing the people in Karakura town that sense spiritual pressure with shocked expressions. People like Ryukken, Isshin, the Vizards, and maybe Ichigo's little crew(Tatsuki, Mizuri, etc..)
If there are enough pages we could see Kenpachi and Ichigo trying to figure out just what happened. Perhaps the other captains arriving at the same location except Mayuri who is probably going to be studying Szayel's research projects.

Hyperworm
March 09, 2008, 06:53 PM
Apologies for breaking the flow of discussion here somewhat.

Prediction for 314 (maybe it'll go into 315 too...):
From the looks of it it's just the trio (Aizen, Tousen, Ichimaru) that are heading out to Karakura. Maybe the top 3 Espada too. But Aizen's had all those arranged for ages. The only new Arrancar we've seen created with the Hougyoku is Wonderweiss. Unless Aizen has managed to use the Hougyoku to give himself a Vizard form, or he's created a ton of Vasto Lorde Arrancar without us seeing, he's not that much better off than he was before Ichigo&co invaded Las Noches.

Aizen wasn't ready to risk going against Soul Society to destroy Karakura Town when he had his 10 Espada, and I don't think he's improved the forces enough to be ready for it now.

So, this is all a giant decoy. They're just going to step out of the way for a short while, leaving Inoue alone with the Hougyoku. She'll try to reject it, things will go horribly, horribly wrong (Aizen's knowing smile many chapters ago... he's definitely laid a trap there), and Aizen will make a dramatic return and reveal the implications of what she's just done. Chapter ends at that point.

315, more of Aizen's scheming will be revealed, he will use the uber-Hougyoku to create the most powerful Arrancar yet or possibly Vizardify himself, and at the end of that chapter, Aizen will declare he has no more use for Inoue, and kill her. >D

I'm never right on predictions XD But I'd love it if it went that way... would much prefer it to Soul Society heading out to meet Aizen&co in the living world and starting another set of fights there ._.

Zeus-Tails
March 09, 2008, 07:03 PM
Apologies for breaking the flow of discussion here somewhat.

Prediction for 314 (maybe it'll go into 315 too...):
From the looks of it it's just the trio (Aizen, Tousen, Ichimaru) that are heading out to Karakura. Maybe the top 3 Espada too. But Aizen's had all those arranged for ages. The only new Arrancar we've seen created with the Hougyoku is Wonderweiss. Unless Aizen has managed to use the Hougyoku to give himself a Vizard form, or he's created a ton of Vasto Lorde Arrancar without us seeing, he's not that much better off than he was before Ichigo&co invaded Las Noches.

Aizen wasn't ready to risk going against Soul Society to destroy Karakura Town when he had his 10 Espada, and I don't think he's improved the forces enough to be ready for it now.

So, this is all a giant decoy. They're just going to step out of the way for a short while, leaving Inoue alone with the Hougyoku. She'll try to reject it, things will go horribly, horribly wrong (Aizen's knowing smile many chapters ago... he's definitely laid a trap there), and Aizen will make a dramatic return and reveal the implications of what she's just done. Chapter ends at that point.

315, more of Aizen's scheming will be revealed, he will use the uber-Hougyoku to create the most powerful Arrancar yet or possibly Vizardify himself, and at the end of that chapter, Aizen will declare he has no more use for Inoue, and kill her. >D

I'm never right on predictions XD But I'd love it if it went that way... would much prefer it to Soul Society heading out to meet Aizen&co in the living world and starting another set of fights there ._.

I actually like your prediction. Lure Inoue into a false sense of security and make her walk right into his trap: Reject the Hougyoku to it's prime. It would be so hilarious and Aizen-like.

PredakingD78
March 09, 2008, 08:12 PM
I think the whole Vasto Lorde search is a charade. For one I can’t see why the current epsada would help Aizen create stronger espada, thus rendering them to Privaron espada or Fracción. If we knew what Aizen offered to the espada to gain their allegiance (which while it may seem that his power and fearlessness are the reasons. However, when Aaroniero death rambling and Nel flashback conversation with to Noitora, suggest otherwise), then we’d have a clearer view of their motives. But I don’t believe Aizen will attack Karakura just yet. Other than himself he has no known trump card. Though, I really thought it would be cool if Aizen captured Orihime to lure Ichigo to HM and use the Hougyoku to give Shirosaki control and have him join the ranks of the espada.

But the next chapter will most likely focus on Chad, Ishida, Rukia Renji and company

TheChosenOne
March 09, 2008, 08:16 PM
Well Orihime's ability is his trump card, he could just threaten her that his espada will kill all of her friends if she doesn't use her ability to help him destory K-Town. :)

someguy0830
March 09, 2008, 08:26 PM
The "we'll kill your friends" threat loses its punch after several uses. Hyperworm's suggestion seems the most likely. I'm betting that by rejecting it, Orihime will unleash the forces that created it, which will probably be all the more awesome than the little orb itself.

TheChosenOne
March 09, 2008, 08:29 PM
Well considering Orihime had to heal an almost dead Ichigo, I dunno about it losing weight. :)

Tsukisama
March 09, 2008, 08:37 PM
According to the databook stats (http://kay-willow.livejournal.com/205022.html), Yamma is maxed out in all but one category which is mobility. :)

According to the databook, Yama is maxed out in all categories except Strength/Fitness, which looks to be the stat concerning physical stamina. His low score in this area may have something to do with his advanced age, as Ukitake has the lowest score in this stat suggesting it could be affected by illness and other health conditions (in this case, old age).

I'm exciting for 314. It seems that the action is returning to KK Town, where Isshin, Ryuuken, Urahara, and Yoruichi can now participate in the story actively again. This next chapter will probably focus on Ichigo and company learning that Aizen is on the move and leaving HM. He could try to stay around and fight Stark and whomever else is now guarding Orihime, but he (hopefully) rationalizes that Orihime is not in immediate danger while his family and the rest of KK Town is, thus choosing to return home.

TheChosenOne
March 09, 2008, 08:44 PM
Oh, didn't realize that until you showed it to me, thanks. :)

Tsukisama
March 09, 2008, 08:48 PM
Oh, didn't realize that until you showed it to me, thanks. :)

No problem. ;)

hajialibaig
March 09, 2008, 09:28 PM
I read somewhere that Yamamoto is the strongest shinigami in soul society. Well, well, that'll make him stronger than Aizen by default then.

That would also make sense, since Aizen wouldn't have fled soul society in the first place if he could've defeated Yamamoto.

But Yamamoto's strength has a limit too, as I've read somewhere that 10 Vasto Lordes would be enough to defeat the entire soul society. So Yamamoto is probably weaker than or on par with 2 or 3 Vasto Lordes.

I acknowledge that all of the above assumptions are highly vague and could be untrue, since we haven't really seen much of either Yamamoto's or Aizen's full strength. I guess only time will tell...

eddy26
March 09, 2008, 11:24 PM
Are the vizards ready to fight if the battle comes to them? Shinji seemed to know the exact date the hougyoku would awaken while Ichigo was training. It would be nice to know the time frame right now because maybe the vizards aren't ready to fight. Aizen can't threaten Orihime anymore about how she holds the lives of her friends in her hands. She just witnessed how Aizen let the espada almost wipe out ichigo and company. So now he is about to threaten everyone in Karakura including her best friend Tatsuki. Even if she tries to help him Aizen would still need to destroy Karakura so her friends are dead anyway. It would be cool if the reason Ichigo powers up is because he gets jealous how close Aizen seems to get to Orihime.

Raizen
March 09, 2008, 11:45 PM

Yamma is ledgendary for a reason, his shikai alone could put the bankai of some captains to shame. Aizen I doubt is stronger than yamma, I mean he is trying to gather as many vasto lordes as possible in order to fight SS. A vast lordes is said to be stronger than an average captain, about 3 in SS, than 8 VL is enough to bring down SS. But no Aizen is taking precautions w/ more arrancar ans even the traitor captains.
I say Aizen know that yama is stronger and that is why he needs all the neccesary steps to even stand a chance.

YAMA IS STRONGER!!!

In fact, if Aizen fought any of the top captains like shunsui, uki, or unohana, or even urahara, he would have a tough ass time!!

hyn_pride93
March 10, 2008, 12:05 AM
yeah... Aizen may have mastered many techniques, but that doesnt mean that he has fought any bad ass people yet. maybe fighting Ichigo and Komma, but that doesnt mean anything. Ichi was beat up, and Komma is a weak captain. you make a good point Raizen. Aizen aint stronger than Yamma if he is trying to build a bad ass army filled with VLs.

but there is the thought that is still in everyones mind. we dont know much about Aizen yet. he hasnt done much... except showing reiatsu and shikai

yon
March 10, 2008, 02:47 AM
ok so Aizen & the captains tousen & gin are heading to karakura town so we'll be seeing the vaizard fighting alongside isshin,ryuuken,yourichi,urahura & ichigo,nel will be back but someone must stay to get inoue back who ?!!

Oni Shinigami
March 10, 2008, 02:57 AM
Do we get to see Gins Bankai is the real question.

KyanWan
March 10, 2008, 02:59 AM
Consider this -

Aizen wants to find out just how powerful Orihime is.

Why did he drag her all the way out there to say: "Hey, sup. Me and Gin are goin' off to blow the crap out of Karakura now. We'll be back for a piece of you later." ( *squeeze* ... well, that's exaggeration ... but you know how it went. )

He plans stuff out - he's not a fool. He's got a use for Orihime yet -I take it- he's trying to find out just HOW useful she is. ( Besides the 2 obvious uses. ^_^ )

notBowen
March 10, 2008, 03:45 AM
yeah... Aizen may have mastered many techniques, but that doesnt mean that he has fought any bad ass people yet. maybe fighting Ichigo and Komma, but that doesnt mean anything. Ichi was beat up, and Komma is a weak captain. I do seem to recall him owning the shit out of Hitsugaya.

hyn_pride93
March 10, 2008, 04:09 AM
Haha. U do have a point there. But that doesn't mean that Hitsugaya is badass. He may be a little badass, but that don't mean he can stand up to Aizen and Yamma on his own. Hitsugaya is still a kid and he hasn't mastered his bankai yet. Once he learns how to hold on to that form then we expect more from him.

But I give him props for being a captain while still a kid. Him and yachiru will super bomb one day. But right now... Hitsugaya can only fight arrancar... He might be able to fight off espada, but not the top three

hajialibaig
March 10, 2008, 08:42 AM
As it stands now, Aizen would be able to own Ichigo simply by releasing his massive spiritual pressure.. He doesn't need to move a finger.. (remember how he owned Grimmjow :D)

Ichigo..............................x1000...........................Aizen

jocouslie
March 10, 2008, 11:41 AM
what if aizen destroys karakura town and then is able to get the king's key and then maybe let orihime negate the destruction and bring back karakura town hehe.

ShaunMati1
March 10, 2008, 12:02 PM
I want ur thoughts on this - Does anyone think Bleach needs a time skip? - I mean ichigo is only 15, but looks and sounds like hes 23 and same with chad, ishada, orihime etc. I think a time skip would be great. Lets say that Uruhara, ryuuken and ishin, and who ever else is in KK town cant stop aizen and co. and kk down is obliterated. That only leaves SS, well and other towns in the world but we dont know about those.

First off we would have some "good guys" dieing, which i think Kubo really needs to do. And i time skip would of maybe months or a year, and during that time SS would be in war with HM all that time. It would be a great transition to the growth of ichigo and others. But the chapters now are getting exciting anyway. My only question is, who is going to stop Aizen?

Akasunanosasori
March 10, 2008, 12:58 PM
what if aizen destroys karakura town and then is able to get the king's key and then maybe let orihime negate the destruction and bring back karakura town hehe.

haha I think that u forgot Mr urahara kisuke and ichigo's father they are too strong !!!
also yuruishi and ishidas father he sure will fight too not for the shinigami but for his town .

_SoulSlayer89_
March 10, 2008, 04:19 PM
I hope someone to stop those 3 freakin' shinigamis!! XD Kidding. Now that's the turn over. Orihime stays in Hueco Mundo and now Ichigo doesn't know what to do. I think that Isshin and Ryuuken will fight togheter just like old times(?) to save Karakura Town. Maybe in a "Back to Back 2". Maybe we'll finally see Benihime's Bankai...I can't wait!

VeshWolfe
March 10, 2008, 06:09 PM
Could that be some sort of illusion that aizen made to test orihime loyalties?

The only way i see ichigo getting a major power up or transformation is by orihime's death. They can do like what happen when yusuke fought toguro and by seeing kuwabara dieing before his eyes caused his emotions to take over even though he did not die for real. If aizen was to make an illusion of orihime and killed her that would make ichigo feel a emotion he have not felt since seeing his mom die and that's sorrow. Its sad but that's the only was he can get stronger. We all seen how depressed ichigo was when his mom died, if something like that happens now that he has powers it has to spark something huge.

Hollows are created and thus given strength by negative emotions, i.e. greed, lust, and sorrow. We have seen this in the 1st Bleach Arc. I would not be surprised at all is Inoue's death is the factor that gives Hichigo enough strength to reverse that whole Horse and the King deal. But this is still what I am wondering about after all this time, is Hichigo really a manic and completely random or is there a method to his madness. If you look at it, everything he does is perfectly timed. He "trained" Ichigo at Zangetsu's request, he owned Bya with little effort (and if you look at it it was Hichigo's manner that through Bya off), and during the Horse/King fight he lost at a pretty perfect time just as Ichigo's body would have been 100% Hollow. At that moment Hichigo even stated that he will let Ichigo use him, in essence Hichigo got bored and gave up. Now Ichigo getting owned by Ulq looks like a screw up to me so we may see Hichigo popping up again and Ichigo returning to the Vizard for a way to supress him.

As for tis next chapter, I think Aizen is showing her an illusion as a means to break her spirits again.

Mithos Cruxis
March 10, 2008, 06:13 PM
As for tis next chapter, I think Aizen is showing her an illusion as a means to break her spirits again.

I like the sound of that, the plot is moving too fast and needs some downtime.

hajialibaig
March 10, 2008, 07:11 PM

You mean the whole garganta and going to karakura town is an illusion? ? :confused:

someguy0830
March 10, 2008, 07:16 PM
Seems doubtful, but there's no reason why he couldn't make such an illusion just to force her loyalty.

Akasunanosasori
March 10, 2008, 07:44 PM
Dunno mybe Aizen is going to karakura town to meet urahara cuz he have some question to tell him about the "hougyoku"!!!!
I Hope urahara san show up on the next chap XD im waiting for his fight !!

VeshWolfe
March 10, 2008, 11:05 PM
Dunno mybe Aizen is going to karakura town to meet urahara cuz he have some question to tell him about the "hougyoku"!!!!
I Hope urahara san show up on the next chap XD im waiting for his fight !!

and he would help Aizen why?

If you take a step back you will see that it has to be an illusion.

1. If its not the story is moving far to fast.
2. Ichigo needs yet another powerup.
3. Ulq needs to pop up somewhere.
4. There still is that mysterious presence Gin was tracking. (not sure about this one)
5. Stark has a dislike for what he is doing. He is the most human Arrancar we have seen to date in both form and personality. If he knows Aizen is going to screw with Inoue he would not like it.
6. Illusions are Aizen's "thing."
7. The garganta just opened so why are only Gin and Tousen going into it instead of other Arrancar as well?

Vinnie
March 10, 2008, 11:39 PM
Don't worry guys. Now that Kenpachi has his shirt off, he is unhindered and can wipe out the entire universe.

BIGHAWK
March 10, 2008, 11:44 PM
why do i seem to think that next time ULquiorra pops up ichigo will be a match for him?
its like ichigo keeps getting stronger after every fight and learns fast...after fighting with grim twice he could keep up...

i want to see ichigo's dad fight and also i want to see urahara serious too lol maybe they're as strong as the vaizards or stronger

hyn_pride93
March 10, 2008, 11:50 PM
well what u say are all possibilities.... it all just might in fact be an illusion. but we dont know for sure... seeing as how no one but Kubo knows what the hell is going on. i highly doubt that Kubo is ending the story up in Karakura Town.

wait! jus thought of something-- what if they do end up going to KK town. but of course all we see is the three former captains leaving. but that doesnt mean that other arrancar wont join in. Aizen will go to KK town... but before he can destroy it, Kisuke has already put all of his friends and co. family somewhere safe. Aizen gets to create a second key to the King's castle or whatever. but then the last battle is there... with Ichi and Aizen. come on... why does everyone have to ask "who is going to fight Aizen"... seriously guys.. and gals. of course it will Ichigo who fights him. main character vs. main villan. its always played out that way. duh

wrstljr
March 11, 2008, 03:58 AM
Ichigo apparently has Saiyin blood...and only gets stronger after each fight...especially ones he gets the crap kicked out of him during.

hyn_pride93
March 11, 2008, 04:19 AM
haha. LOL. Nice way to put it. Well then if Ichigo has saiyan blood, then has to be able to reach super saiyan 4 soon. But thus time, I stead of turning into a monkey-human thing... He becomes a full vaizard!! He will be able to hold on to his mask for a longer period of time. Go SSJ Ichigo. Haha. Ur so funny

drakend
March 11, 2008, 05:11 AM
Ok after Hueco Mundo arc we're going to have an illusion arc...

patedecarne
March 11, 2008, 07:05 AM
Well, my predictions are:

-Well, ya know, there aren't much thing to predict now, because the story reached a crazy plot twist, then it's really difficult to foresee what will happen next, hehe

but it's true, guys Kubo can make any decision now, look at the possibilites, but please, don't let us down, kubo sama!

drakend
March 11, 2008, 10:38 AM
Can you imagine an arc of fifty chapters and then we're told "it was all an illusion!"... I have that fear.

VeshWolfe
March 11, 2008, 11:21 AM
Can you imagine an arc of fifty chapters and then we're told "it was all an illusion!"... I have that fear.

id jump into the managa and b!tch slap aizen.

brownbt
March 11, 2008, 11:30 AM

Boo. That would royally suck. I think Kubo wouldn't do that.
Like those who have said that they think this is real, I believe that Aizen & co. are really heading to KK town. Someone mentioned using this to test Orihime's abilities or to somehow give her the opportunity to reject the Hougyoku. I think this sounds really plausible.
Aizen always has a plan... he's the evil mastermind.
My hope is that we'll get to see Gin's Bankai and maybe even Urahara's. I doubt we'll see Aizen's until the end.

Cyven
March 11, 2008, 11:42 AM
maybe we'll see Aizen VS Urahara, Gin VS Isshin and Tousen VS Ryuken

I'd kill to see those battles >>

Logikl
March 11, 2008, 11:48 AM
Ya know, as much complaint that has probably been made about not seeing the other captains abilities (ie: Shunsui and Utitake *I'm having a feeling he might bite it for some odd reason*). I think Kubo will start to satisfy that curiosity in this new "arc". I'm think that we will see some fighting from the remaining Gotei 13 Captains, as well as Isshin, Urahara, Ryuken, Yoruichi and MAYBE the Vaizards. As well, Ichigo and all the others from HM might have to contend with the rest of the Arrancar and the Espada (Stark, Old Dude, Halibel, and Ulquiorra - the top 4!!) before they can go back to K-Town to help.

This makes me really wonder how powerful Aizen really is? I can't see some of the top Captains getting completely owned by Aizen, Tousen and Gin. It is possible, but it would really make for a bad plotline. I was thinking...

Captains:
Yamamoto, Shunsui, Utitake, Komomura, Soi Fon, Hitsugaya

Anti-Captains:
Aizen, Tousen, Gin

Wild Cards:
Isshin, Urahara, Yoruichi, Ryuken, Vaizards (omg kkplzthx Kubo-san)

(I'm excluding anyone from HM cause I dont know if they wont make it there for awhile.)

I seriously doubt ALL of these people will be fighting but wow there a tons of little story lines in between the chars and groups... that could make for a million chapters in this part of the arc. I want to see Aizen not just own a captain but actually have to fight a little. Gin might actually have to flex against Hitsugaya and Tousen has GOT to fight Komomura lol...

But looking at the shear numbers, the anti-captains are way outnumbered but yet don't care. Are they taking 57438953748957389 Menos as well as the remaining Arrancar/Espada with them? I have been trying to think out how Kubo is going to handle this... Unless he has Aizen set up to be so powerful that hes going to run through Captains to make sure he gets the King's Key made while Ichigo and the others are dealing with the Espada before the can get there. It's really so up in the air but thats what I'm loving about this story twist.

**As for the next chapter, I wanna see some major development in the story in regards to what the Gotei 13 are gonna do. Once they detect Aizen and co in K-Town they are going to send a team to intercept them. This is where the story should get a little more interesting... I'm lovin this... I wonder who they are going to send?...

*my apology for being long winded lol*

drakend
March 11, 2008, 12:10 PM
Ok I'm pleased in reading that not only me is agains an illusion arc! :)
Let's assume (and hope) the arc is real... how are we going to call it? The Karakura Town Arc? Uhm no, too long. I propose KT Arc! :D

eddy26
March 11, 2008, 12:10 PM
If there is a war in Karakura town right now well we might see some serious injuries maybe some actual deaths on the good guys side. Fourth squad right now is without its captain and lieutenant even Hanatarou is in Hueco Mundo. Unless Unohana left Hueco Mundo any battles that occur in Karakura town there aren't any healers to help out. The only other person I know from the 4th squad is that blonde guy with glasses but if Tousen, Wonderwice, Gin, and probably a bunch of arrancar attack. Well it looks pretty bad the only person I've seen that can heal people other than 4th squad is Urahara and the fat Vizard Hachi. I don't like seeing good guys die especially characters I like but some deaths might be coming. I hope when spoilers come out they won't be some fake ones because some jerk thinks it is funny to mess around like last week. That was so uncool if I could I would beat that guy up.

shadowhoodie
March 11, 2008, 12:25 PM
I think that Urahara can fight evenly with Aizen. Most of us forget that it is safe to say that Bleach exists because of Urahara. Ichigo is who he is because of him(The training in the hole where Ichigo needed to defeat his hollowness) Aizen and the Espada's are who they are because of him (The Hougyaku, whoever you spell it) Ichigo and the Captains where able to make it to Hueco Mundo because of him, and in general he is responsible for the technological advances of souls society period. Yamamoto who I think follows his sense of justice blindly, asked Urahaha, and exiled shinigami, for a favor. Urahara clearly is the shinigami that holds weight here. I also think its safe to say that the more information Urahara has on you, the more crippled you are before him. Aizen won't fight Uraha, Aizen can't fight Urahara, Kubu will have to bring something fresh and never before dealt with type of stuff to keep Urahara busy. I predict that the captains who are in Hueco mundo will have to stay there and Eradicate the rest of the espada and their servents, while Ichigo and the rest of SS fall for some ingenius plan Aizen has in K-town.

P.S. I thought Aizen still hasn't dealt with the Vasto Lorde yet. Why are a lot of people saying that Ulq is a Vasto Lorde?

patedecarne
March 11, 2008, 12:45 PM
P.S. I thought Aizen still hasn't dealt with the Vasto Lorde yet. Why are a lot of people saying that Ulq is a Vasto Lorde?

The people took this statement because Hitsugaya used a fictional example from a vastolorde having a helmet just like Ulquiorra, but it very likely Hitsugaya doesn't even know how is really a vastolorde

but I really don't believe Ulquiorra is a VS, because if is the case, then not only Ulquiorra, but the top 3 espadas also are a Vastolorde, and if a vastolorde is more powerful than a captain, then a boosted vastolorde with hougyoku certainly will be more powerful than Aizen, and unless Aizen can control them with any crazy device, There's no way we have espadas stronger than Aizen...

drakend
March 11, 2008, 12:56 PM
but I really don't believe Ulquiorra is a VS, because if is the case, then not only Ulquiorra, but the top 3 espadas also are a Vastolorde, and if a vastolorde is more powerful than a captain, then a boosted vastolorde with hougyoku certainly will be more powerful than Aizen, and unless Aizen can control them with any crazy device, There's no way we have espadas stronger than Aizen...
Aizen is looking actively for Vastroodes so he doesn't have that concern. There must be a way for him to control them otherwise he wouldn't give the power to a vastroode only to be killed, don't you think?

xace89
March 11, 2008, 12:59 PM
Once aizen is done with orihime he will kill her right away.
Orihime will be the android 16 of bleach.

its because of those reasons is why i believe she will somehow disrupt aizen's plans and lose her life in the process.
here is what may happen

Orihime lays on the ground from being stab lifeless and ichigo runs to orihime
Ichigo: Orihime! Orihime! hang in there
Orihime: Kurosaki-kun *cough...cough...cough*
Ichigo: Please stop talking and save your breath help is on its way
Orihime: I tried to make you proud of me
Ichigo: I am proud just stop talking
orihime: I love you *Orihime dies in ichigo arms*
Ichigo cries and begins to shake her to wake her up but nothing happens
Aizen looks at ichigo and says sarcastically
Aizen: She died a fools death (Or something smart and cold)
Ichigo eyes glow bright blue and red, and ichigo body begins to transform into something different and cool and retsu brings aizen to his knee. And the real fight begins.
This will most likely happen cause orihime only purpose in the series is to die and make ichigo stronger. Aizen is like sensui and can't be just beat he has to be overpowred badly.

EnSiFeR
March 11, 2008, 01:03 PM
Maybe he is actually stronger than vastolordes....

patedecarne
March 11, 2008, 01:14 PM
Aizen is looking actively for Vastroodes so he doesn't have that concern. There must be a way for him to control them otherwise he wouldn't give the power to a vastroode only to be killed, don't you think?

well, could be a possibility, and with this, we could think that the higher espaadas, like 1º or 2º could be stronger than Aizen

And Aizen once tricked all of SS, he could do the same to espadas in you come to think carefully!

birmymichelle
March 11, 2008, 01:17 PM
I think that we will probably see Soul Society in high alert like the time that Ichigo and gang busted through. We'll see old man yama giving orders, spit spewing from his mouth and then with a grim face, thinking about how he saw this coming. The last page will probably be a shot of Aizen standing in front of his vl's and giving them some command with a smirk on his face... I dunno, something classic kubo.

KyanWan
March 11, 2008, 02:07 PM
orihime: I love you *Orihime dies in ichigo arms*

Yeah, and then that conversation that Ukitake ( I think ) was having about Orihime having unique power - and that "she may make a fine shinigami someday" [pp] - will come true.

She joins Hitsugaya's squad, and becomes Matsumoto's partner ( Shall I move the rest of the prediction to the boob thread? ;) ) - and develops some sort of "gravity" combo-bankai with Matsumoto involving the power of their huge boobs.

HORRAY! BOOBIES!

( Oh no. Really, I'm worse in real life. :hearts )

But seriously, I do - really do believe - that Orihime will eventually be killed in the series. I think she's destined to be a tragic character, just by Rukia-Ichigo relation, and Orihime's feeling for Ichigo.

In the end, she'll come out on top ( yep. Bouncing. XD Sorry, the temptation was irresistible. )

hyn_pride93
March 11, 2008, 02:22 PM
Yeah, and then that conversation that Ukitake ( I think ) was having about Orihime having unique power - and that "she may make a fine shinigami someday" [pp] - will come true.

She joins Hitsugaya's squad, and becomes Matsumoto's partner ( Shall I move the rest of the prediction to the boob thread? ;) ) - and develops some sort of "gravity" combo-bankai with Matsumoto involving the power of their huge boobs.

HORRAY! BOOBIES!

( Oh no. Really, I'm worse in real life. :hearts )

But seriously, I do - really do believe - that Orihime will eventually be killed in the series. I think she's destined to be a tragic character, just by Rukia-Ichigo relation, and Orihime's feeling for Ichigo.

In the end, she'll come out on top ( yep. Bouncing. XD Sorry, the temptation was irresistible. )

haha... I keep on forgetting that Orihime is still only human and not a spiritual being yet. so even if she were to die in her human form... Ichigo and the other shinigami are probably still able to make her a possible shinigami. she'd still have all the powers that she has now, but to make her even cooler, she'll also have a zanpaktou and other shinigami powers!!! but the chances of Orihime dying and becoming a shinigami are very seeing as to how we never see any of the spirits that are sent to the spirit world never show up again.

but back to my predictions. I think that Aizen will face off with Urahara for sure. Urahara was a captain at the time that Aizen was still a normal shinigami (i think)... or was a vice captain. oh well, Urahara surely has way more experience than Aizen does, and on top of that, Urahara is always coming up with new things to make him and his friends stronger.

a fight between Isshin and Gin is still just a MAYBE to me. I dont think that Isshin wants to risk his life dying and leaving behind all of his children, because once he dies, he wont come back. Isshin is already a spiritual being.

and a fight with Tousen and Ryuuken is also a MAYBE.:darn

WaveBossa
March 11, 2008, 02:35 PM
maybe we'll see Aizen VS Urahara, Gin VS Isshin and Tousen VS Ryuken

I'd kill to see those battles >>

battles?

Aizen would just kill urahara isshin and ryuken.

Man, i think everyone needs to go rewatch/reread the episodes/chapters where aizen fought.

Now, i don't think aizen is God. In fact, it hink that before he left when he was surrounded, he would have been in some trouble, but COME ON people are we reading the same manga here?

Aizen one on one with ANYONE is the new miraim webster definition of RAPE

patedecarne
March 11, 2008, 03:46 PM
battles?

Aizen would just kill urahara isshin and ryuken.

Man, i think everyone needs to go rewatch/reread the episodes/chapters where aizen fought.

Now, i don't think aizen is God. In fact, it hink that before he left when he was surrounded, he would have been in some trouble, but COME ON people are we reading the same manga here?

Well, even if Aizen is so powerful, still we cannot say that Isshin, Urahara or some captains aren't match to Aizen, because they hadn't fight yet; the definition about "Aizen's reiatsu is two times greater than a captain" is so vague...

How can one compare this? what kind of captain? a normal one? what's a normal captain? Byakuya, Komamura, Kenpachi?, and about the other captains, like Unohana, Shunsui, Yamammoto? We all know Aizen is very powerful, but and about the others? if they aren't strong, then Aizen doesn't need to create an army of espadas he could just defeat all the captains and destroy the entire SS...

uchihaj
March 11, 2008, 05:35 PM
I think that Urahara is strong, but I think Ichigo's dad isn't cool or one of the strongest captains.

TheChosenOne
March 11, 2008, 07:07 PM

True, but wouldn't it be such a blow if the number one espada is an adjuca who are weaker than captain's. I mean how much power can the Hougyoku give an adjuca that makes him superior enough to be the number one espada. :)

How do you assume that ? Aizen is powerful, but we haven't seen anything from the other captains that say they are weaker. Yamma, Shun, Uki, Unohana are still a mystery along with Urahara and Isshin. Aizen has hit his limits, the older captains could have done the same. :)

Alexis
March 11, 2008, 07:21 PM
How do you assume that ? Aizen is powerful, but we haven't seen anything from the other captains that say they are weaker. Yamma, Shun, Uki, Unohana are still a mystery along with Urahara and Isshin. Aizen has hit his limits, the older captains could have done the same. :)
Given our latest definition of power, the allmighty twohanded swing, Aizen who blocked Bankai Ichigo's two handed swing with one finger, and defeated him by slowly taping his sword with that finger... well doing the math, he should be five, ten... a few thousand times stronger with two hands.

Kubo logics.

WaveBossa
March 11, 2008, 07:22 PM
Like I said earlier, I don't think aizen is God. I think that he was in real trouble when he was against the whole SS (like it says in the earlier post)

But what seperates Aizen from any single character we've seen in bleach? 2 things. 1, he has exerted no effort whatsoever in any battle.

And 2, he does not play around. Even Yamma or whatever his name is cannot boast that.

No you guys are saying, others could have done the same or aizen power has not been proven. Aizen took down fox dude without so much as breaking a sweat.

That being said, you guys say he's a weak captain. So next point.

Aizen took out Hitsugaya just as easily. You guys call him weak So next point.

Aizen Took out Ichigo Probably the easiest. No one can calll ichigo weak, and yes I DO REALIZE that this was right after he fought byakuya.

But to stop his newly achieved bankai while dodging all of Renji's attacks and then cutting him in half? Come on. This is rape. Who else could have done that? No matter how tired ichigo was

@TCO, do you really believe that Aizen is still 100% shinigami....? If VastroLordes have surpassed those limits, and he is strong enough to control them, then he must have broken those barriers himself already (either that or his shikai is DAMN good).

Off topic but actually more on topic with the prediction theme:

Don't you guys think that the reason why Aizen is so interested in Ichigo is to make him a vastrolorde?
That's what i've been predicting since we learned that we wanted 10 of them or whatever.

Like Aizen said, the Climbing Treasure works both ways, so wouldn't that make sense and explain why he sent UL and Y to go look for him to see if he had already reached those limits?

hyn_pride93
March 11, 2008, 07:28 PM
True, but wouldn't it be such a blow if the number one espada is an adjuca who are weaker than captain's. I mean how much power can the Hougyoku give an adjuca that makes him superior enough to be the number one espada. :)
yeah... the Hougyoku has a crud load of power. just look at what it did for Noi and the others who were upgraded with the powers. and then for more proof, look at Aizen and the other traitor captains. they have more power than ever. and if u were to reread some of the chapters then you would see that the espada were sent to go look for Vast Lords. so that obviously means that Aizen doesnt have any vastos in his army... yet. but that statement could still be wrong though. we all dont know for sure about the first espada.

exactly... and Urahara isnt weak. no one said that he isnt just as powerful as Aizen. he did after all create the Hougyoku. he probably wouldnt make another one, but if he had to, then he probably did so that he could boost up himself and all of his co.

AngryChubbs
March 11, 2008, 07:31 PM
aizen has not reached his limits. when he was fighting the fox dude, he couldnt even cast a level 90 spell without an incantation perfectly...how is that reaching his limit? lol

and to be fair with hitsugaya...he was under a trance while fighting aizen, same with fox dude. however, what he did to ichigo and renji was fair game.

hyn_pride93
March 11, 2008, 07:38 PM
Like I said earlier, I don't think aizen is God. I think that he was in real trouble when he was against the whole SS (like it says in the earlier post)

But what seperates Aizen from any single character we've seen in bleach? 2 things. 1, he has exerted no effort whatsoever in any battle.

And 2, he does not play around. Even Yamma or whatever his name is cannot boast that.

No you guys are saying, others could have done the same or aizen power has not been proven. Aizen took down fox dude without so much as breaking a sweat.

That being said, you guys say he's a weak captain. So next point.

Aizen took out Hitsugaya just as easily. You guys call him weak So next point.

Aizen Took out Ichigo Probably the easiest. No one can calll ichigo weak, and yes I DO REALIZE that this was right after he fought byakuya.

But to stop his newly achieved bankai while dodging all of Renji's attacks and then cutting him in half? Come on. This is rape. Who else could have done that? No matter how tired ichigo was

@TCO, do you really believe that Aizen is still 100% shinigami....? If VastroLordes have surpassed those limits, and he is strong enough to control them, then he must have broken those barriers himself already (either that or his shikai is DAMN good).

Off topic but actually more on topic with the prediction theme:

Don't you guys think that the reason why Aizen is so interested in Ichigo is to make him a vastrolorde?
That's what i've been predicting since we learned that we wanted 10 of them or whatever.

Like Aizen said, the Climbing Treasure works both ways, so wouldn't that make sense and explain why he sent UL and Y to go look for him to see if he had already reached those limits?

i dont doubt that any of that isnt true. but no one said that they believed Aizen was still 100% shinigami. Aizen said himself that he wanted to become more with the help of the Hougyoku. and he has already been using that hunk of power for so long already that i think he probably had to keep on maing himself and captains stronger everytime that he gave the espadas more power.

and as for ur prediction, i dont think that Aizen wants to make Ichigo a VL. but i think that he did in fact want Ichigo on his side of the line because he knows that Ichigo will surely be a threat. but when he sent Ulq and Yammi to test him... his plans were interupted with Orihime's fighting. and thats why he isnt so focused on him as much. and thats why we are all reading about Ichigo's adventure into Hueco Mundo. and how do i know that Aizen still has some interest with Ichigo...? Aizen wouldve sent the order out to kill Ichigo on the spot as soon as he entered HM. but did he? no he didnt. so the whole thing with fighting off espada after espada could all still be a test of his abilities. just like KK town.

TheChosenOne
March 11, 2008, 07:40 PM
aizen has not reached his limits. when he was fighting the fox dude, he couldnt even cast a level 90 spell without an incantation perfectly...how is that reaching his limit? lol

Ya, you're right, it because he didn't reach his limits that he wants to be a vaizard. His whole speech about going further cuz of the shinigami limits were clear indication that he had reached his respective limits at all four combat areas. :)

however, what he did to ichigo and renji was fair game.

Yes, it was fair from the start, except for the fact that both Renji and Ichigo was heavily injured. Renji was healing from his injuries, while Ichigo just had a death match against Byakuya. :amuse

hyn_pride93
March 11, 2008, 07:48 PM
yup yup.. i think that all of us know that no matter how strong u are, if u just finished a death match and almost died in that match, u wouldve been owned no matter what. going up against someone who isnt injured at all was so dicks. people who do that are jerks. and thats what makes Aizen... Aizen! he doesnt care if ur suffering, he wants a real fight. im pretty sure that Aizen is really rooting for Ichigo to become stronger because he knows that once Ichigo gains more power, he will finally be able to have a fun fight. i guess u could say that Aizen is a more powerful, refined version of Ken

Raizen
March 11, 2008, 08:07 PM

and to be fair with hitsugaya...he was under a trance while fighting aizen, same with fox dude. however, what he did to ichigo and renji was fair game.
Aizen has reached his limits. It just that even at the top of his game, his best effort still has trouble casting a FULL power 90 kido spell.
Its like pokemon, each pokemon is different, each has a characteristic that hinders or boost one's stats. A level 100 pokemon who reached his limits may be slower than a level 90 pokemon because each of them has a different characteristics. That's the best way I can put it.
So Aizen has hit his limit but he is still unable to do really powerful spell at full power w/o an incantation.

Also Aizen may be strong, but we have yet to see him fight someone who hasn't been weakened or tricked. Once we see that we can know how powerful he is. Like a battle against one of the top captains like uki, shunsui, unohana, or even maybe urahara.

hyn_pride93
March 11, 2008, 08:09 PM
Aizen has reached his shinigami powers only. it doesnt say anything about him reaching any other form of power. for all we know Aizen has gained way more power than ever

TheChosenOne
March 11, 2008, 08:20 PM

Wouldn't that include Urahara, Isshin and a lot more, if you are strictly talking about no effort in any battle. :)

And 2, he does not play around. Even Yamma or whatever his name is cannot boast that.I would say Yamma wouldn't play around as well, considering he was ready to fight Shun and Uki without thinking where as the Shun and Uki was reconsidering the fight twice. :)

No you guys are saying, others could have done the same or aizen power has not been proven. Aizen took down fox dude without so much as breaking a sweat.Aizen used his shikai to fool Kommamura, which gave Aizen the opening to use the blast 90 spell. Komma saw two Aizen's which left him in shock, since he wasn't aware of Aizen's shikai abilities. :)

Aizen Took out Ichigo Probably the easiest. No one can calll ichigo weak, and yes I DO REALIZE that this was right after he fought byakuya.True, Ichigo is not weak, but a weakened, gravely beaten and weary Ichigo certainly fits the description of weak, wouldn't you say. :)

But to stop his newly achieved bankai while dodging all of Renji's attacks and then cutting him in half? Come on. This is rape. Who else could have done that? No matter how tired ichigo wasI think pretty much any captain could pawn Renji easily since he is a vice-captain. But as for Ichigo, he was tired and injured very severely which must be taken into account during the moments when he "fought" Aizen. :)

@TCO, do you really believe that Aizen is still 100% shinigami....? If VastroLordes have surpassed those limits, and he is strong enough to control them, then he must have broken those barriers himself already (either that or his shikai is DAMN good).Well Aizen's thirst for power would suggest that he made himself a hybrid first and then went onto create Arrancar, but at this point and the state of the Hougyoku, It's debatable. :)

Don't you guys think that the reason why Aizen is so interested in Ichigo is to make him a vastrolorde?Aizen's interest is likely on how powerful Ichigo is despite being a human (not a lot of people know that he is a Shingami's son), the same with Halibel, she also wondered how Ichigo could be so powerful despite his human limitations. :)

eddy26
March 11, 2008, 09:49 PM
There are a couple of things people should take into consideration when talking about Aizen. He is not as smart as Urahara if he was then why didn't he create the hougyoku. When he beat Hitsugaya and Komamura he had to use his illusion he didn't actually clash swords with any of them. Both Hitsugaya and Komamura were emotional wrecks Komamura was upset at Tousen and Hitsugaya was pissed about Hinamori. Renji was in no shape to fight Aizen he couldn't go bankai so he never stood a chance. Ichigo was barely able to stand after fighting Byakuya and you have to take that into consideration. If Aizen was so strong why didn't he take out the captains he could've killed Unohana but instead he teleported away. It's not like Renji was going anywhere Tousen had already captured him. If Aizen had fought against a healthy Ichigo and a healthy Renji with their bankai's I doubt it would've been so easy for him. If Aizen was the strongest then why does he need Gin or Tousen? He could've gone to Hueco Mundo by himself and created the Espada. Until he actually gets into a real battle with someone who is ready to fight him then you can't judge his strength. Right now his biggest strength is his ability to manipulate people. He is manipulating Orihime, Gin, Tousen, and probably all of the Espada.
Hopefully we will get some answers especially in this chapter 314 since he actually has appeared. He hadn't been shown for a long time all we saw were the battles in Hueco Mundo. If Aizen doesn't come out this chapter I'll be disappointed unless Kubo shifts the story away from everyone and everything in Hueco Mundo. Maybe we will see what is going on in Soul Society. It has been a while since we've seen any of the other captains. What's going on with them? Who is Yamamoto going to send to the real world or maybe he already has captains in the real world? Will we see any of the other lieutenants fight. Renji is getting kind of boring it would be cool to see another lieutenant power up. Ikkaku had a great bankai and is probably stronger than Renji and Ikkaku isn't even a lieutenant. Ukitake might have gotten an actual fighter to be his lieutenant. They need to replace Kaien maybe one of the other three lieutenants that lost their captain like Hinamori or Izuru. It would be cool to see new characters that have filled in the vacant spots left by Gin, Tousen, and Aizen.

hajialibaig
March 11, 2008, 10:07 PM
A Vasto Lorde Arrancar? Isn't that Ulquiorra? His unreleased form is stronger than an average captain's, and his released form is probably 10x of an average captains. That fits well with the power description of a (weak) Vasto Lorde
<hr noshade size="1">

There are a couple of things people should take into consideration when talking about Aizen. He is not as smart as Urahara if he was then why didn't he create the hougyoku. When he beat Hitsugaya and Komamura he had to use his illusion he didn't actually clash swords with any of them. Both Hitsugaya and Komamura were emotional wrecks Komamura was upset at Tousen and Hitsugaya was pissed about Hinamori. Renji was in no shape to fight Aizen he couldn't go bankai so he never stood a chance. Ichigo was barely able to stand after fighting Byakuya and you have to take that into consideration. If Aizen was so strong why didn't he take out the captains he could've killed Unohana but instead he teleported away. It's not like Renji was going anywhere Tousen had already captured him. If Aizen had fought against a healthy Ichigo and a healthy Renji with their bankai's I doubt it would've been so easy for him. If Aizen was the strongest then why does he need Gin or Tousen? He could've gone to Hueco Mundo by himself and created the Espada. Until he actually gets into a real battle with someone who is ready to fight him then you can't judge his strength. Right now his biggest strength is his ability to manipulate people. He is manipulating Orihime, Gin, Tousen, and probably all of the Espada.
Hopefully we will get some answers especially in this chapter 314 since he actually has appeared. He hadn't been shown for a long time all we saw were the battles in Hueco Mundo. If Aizen doesn't come out this chapter I'll be disappointed unless Kubo shifts the story away from everyone and everything in Hueco Mundo. Maybe we will see what is going on in Soul Society. It has been a while since we've seen any of the other captains. What's going on with them? Who is Yamamoto going to send to the real world or maybe he already has captains in the real world? Will we see any of the other lieutenants fight. Renji is getting kind of boring it would be cool to see another lieutenant power up. Ikkaku had a great bankai and is probably stronger than Renji and Ikkaku isn't even a lieutenant. Ukitake might have gotten an actual fighter to be his lieutenant. They need to replace Kaien maybe one of the other three lieutenants that lost their captain like Hinamori or Izuru. It would be cool to see new characters that have filled in the vacant spots left by Gin, Tousen, and Aizen.

And you totally forget about when he owned Grimmjow by simply releasing his spiritual pressure. As a result, your argument has no value.

eddy26
March 11, 2008, 10:20 PM
A Vasto Lorde Arrancar? Isn't that Ulquiorra? His unreleased form is stronger than an average captain's, and his released form is probably 10x of an average captains. That fits well with the power description of a (weak) Vasto Lorde
<hr noshade size="1">

And you totally forget about when he owned Grimmjow by simply releasing his spiritual pressure. As a result, your argument has no value.

Your argument has no value Grimmjow? Give me a break he isn't even a vasto lorde he is espada 6. Let's see him do that to espada numero 1 whoever it is cause that's still a mystery then I'd be impressed. Until he fights a strong opponent one on one without illusions then there is no way to measure his strength.

hyn_pride93
March 12, 2008, 12:12 AM
okay well u both are kind of wrong... u guys are always missing the fact that Aizen has the Hougyoku on his side. he has been giving arrancar/captain powers after the other. Aizen probably knows that he isnt that strong and ended powering himself up first to make sure that he was still the strongest. and then whenever he thought that he was going to be upstaged, he gained more from the Hougyoku. I highly doubt that Aizen and the other captains are still JUST shinigami. they HAVE to have more power than they do now

Aonsaithya
March 12, 2008, 01:24 AM
okay well u both are kind of wrong... u guys are always missing the fact that Aizen has the Hougyoku on his side. he has been giving arrancar/captain powers after the other. Aizen probably knows that he isnt that strong and ended powering himself up first to make sure that he was still the strongest. and then whenever he thought that he was going to be upstaged, he gained more from the Hougyoku. I highly doubt that Aizen and the other captains are still JUST shinigami. they HAVE to have more power than they do now

I would have to think that Aizen at the very least would wait for the Hoyogfdgfdg to completely awaken before using it on himself. If I had the choice of getting a 72% powerup now or waiting a few months for the 100%, I wouldn't think twice.

Although, we have no idea whether you can use the Hoyifsasdkk to powerup something that has already been powered up by it before.
When Noitora said that Aizen gave him power, it wasn't really made clear whether that meant him turning Noitora into an arrancar or empowering an already-arrancar Noitora.

r4nd0m
March 12, 2008, 01:38 AM
if they start fightin in kk town, i wanna see ichigo's face wen/if he sees his dad as a shinigami

WaveBossa
March 12, 2008, 02:47 AM
Wouldn't that include Urahara, Isshin and a lot more, if you are strictly talking about no effort in any battle. :)

I would say Yamma wouldn't play around as well, considering he was ready to fight Shun and Uki without thinking where as the Shun and Uki was reconsidering the fight twice. :)

Well, true for Isshin but not Urahara.

Urahara had his shikai attack straight up blocked by Ulq.

And yes, I know Aizen's sword was blocked by ichigo but that was just a slash meant to take off renji's arm, not a blast meant to kill an espada.

And Yamma def wasted time (just like every other character in bleach besides from Aizen). He waited long enough like for them to pull out their shikai.

If it was Aizen he would have just stepped by them and been like "OOoo, you still have you arms attached. Sorry, it's hard to limit my power so much" Or some crap like that.

No one is as lethal as he is in battle.

Well, i guess all im saying is that what more could kubo have done to show Aizen's complete and utter domination? I mean we could argue all day and night over this, but in the end, Aizen makes the strongest enemies we have seen yet quiver in fear from nothing more than a stare.

Don't you think Kubo did this on purpose? Once again, Aizen isn't God, but the way Kubo has portrayed him, he's damn near close.

You can disagree with me if you want, but after 313 chapters of Bleach, i seen no evidence against my claim that Aizen without a doubt, by far, the strongest being.

You could say, we haven't seen Ukitake or Yamma serious, but that's not evidence, that's just speculation. The truth is that Aizen took down captains like ants, a feat no one has repeated in Bleach (not even Kenpachi)

wrstljr
March 12, 2008, 03:16 AM
AHHH SPACECAT just posted a spoiler at Bleach Asylum and I cant trans cause my comp doesnt take Jap and I AM FREAKING OUT MAN...someone mosey on over and steal that goodness please!!! It from Himijin!

http://www.bleachasylum.com/showthread.php?p=242736#post242736

I hope I didnt do anything illegal right there

SHIT JUST WENT CRAZY IN BLEACH

Banedor
March 12, 2008, 03:18 AM
Until he fights a strong opponent one on one without illusions then there is no way to measure his strength.

Having Aizen fight without Illusions is like asking Ichigo to not use his Vaizard power, it's a crucial part of his arsenal for battle.

He IS the strongest Captain and clearly Kubo means for him to be strong otherwise he wouldn't have a pansy be the leader of the Espada and undermine all of SS. As of right now, the only person who IS stronger than him is Commander Yamamoto (Though he's just as unknown as Aizen is in combat)

Come KK town, I'm almost certain that it'll be Ichigo's Father, Uryuu's Father, and Urahara vs Gin, Tousen, and Aizen. Even maybe some SS Captains. Much is unknown about Gin, Aizen, Ichigo and Uryuu's fathers, along with Urahara. I can see Kubo answering all questions about them with the next mini arc of KK town. (granted not all in 1 chapter)

bighawke5
March 12, 2008, 03:51 AM
Having Aizen fight without Illusions is like asking Ichigo to not use his Vaizard power, it's a crucial part of his arsenal for battle.

He IS the strongest Captain and clearly Kubo means for him to be strong otherwise he wouldn't have a pansy be the leader of the Espada and undermine all of SS. As of right now, the only person who IS stronger than him is Commander Yamamoto (Though he's just as unknown as Aizen is in combat)

Come KK town, I'm almost certain that it'll be Ichigo's Father, Uryuu's Father, and Urahara vs Gin, Tousen, and Aizen. Even maybe some SS Captains. Much is unknown about Gin, Aizen, Ichigo and Uryuu's fathers, along with Urahara. I can see Kubo answering all questions about them with the next mini arc of KK town. (granted not all in 1 chapter)

yup Also, I believe Aizen stated that only someone with double the fighting power of a captain would be able to use the hogyoku, I believe he is reffering to himself, and that makes him easily more powerful. cant find the chapter and page right now but it was around the time when he was about to use the hogyoku to create wonderwice.
[hr]

AHHH SPACECAT just posted a spoiler at Bleach Asylum and I cant trans cause my comp doesnt take Jap and I AM FREAKING OUT MAN...someone mosey on over and steal that goodness please!!! It from Himijin!

http://www.bleachasylum.com/showthread.php?p=242736#post242736

I hope I didnt do anything illegal right there

SHIT JUST WENT CRAZY IN BLEACH

man just saw those pics....major stuff is bout to go down
all captains showing up and aizen stating the reason he holds Orihime prisoner is for ichigo to keep persuing her. This is obviously so that he (aizen) and his subordinates can effectively attack karakura town where ichigo's family lies....now he will have to chose

well at least the vaizards and ichigo's dad and urahara are there also ishida's dad. i want to see what they can do

Tsukisama
March 12, 2008, 04:13 AM
And Yamma def wasted time (just like every other character in bleach besides from Aizen). He waited long enough like for them to pull out their shikai.

If it was Aizen he would have just stepped by them and been like "OOoo, you still have you arms attached. Sorry, it's hard to limit my power so much" Or some crap like that.

Of course, Yama allowed them to draw Shun and Uki to use their shikai. They were his students, and he wanted to show them the seriousness of his intent by forcing them to fight back. I doubt that Yamamoto would give his opponents that many opportunities to attack for everyone. Yamamoto fighting against his students should not be taken as the prime example for how he fights in battle. It was personal, and he was obviously holding back despite all of the big talk.

The spoilers look nice. I'm glad to see the other captains back.

drakend
March 12, 2008, 04:25 AM
Uhm from the spoiler it seems Orihime was used as a bait to lure Ichigo in Hueco Mundo and nothing more. Why tough? I thought Aizen wanted Orihime to reject the "sealing even" on hogyoku to make it avaiable at full power faster, but this doesn't seem the case. Why does Aizen need to lure Ichigo in HM? I mean he isn't a threat to Aizen: Ulquiorra would be more than enough to own Ichigo at present, so Aizen is simply out of the question. Anyway Ichigo shouldn't have any problems in coming back to KT because Urahara managed to stabilize the garganta.
Perhaps Aizen will put Orihime in some dangerous setting where she needs to be saved in a certain amount of time otherwise she will be killed by something/someone. An example? Some kind of dungeon with four doors, each one guarded by an Espada.
Leaving Ichigo and friends aside Karakura town is well defended anyway because there are:
- Urahara
- Isshin
- Yoruichi
- Ishida's dad
- the Vaizards

Aizen cannot hope to win against that kind of force UNLESS:
- He has already assembled the Vastroodes... but it's strange because the hogyoku should be partially sealed.
- the Vaizards will join forces with Aizen.

Jadedmariner
March 12, 2008, 04:37 AM
Aizen was aware that Ichigo was weaker than Ulq at the time he tested him, but Ulq also noted if Ichigo was able to stabilize his energy he would be more powerful than Ulq. Since Aizen saw the insane learning and strengthening curve that Ichigo had in the Soul Society arc he probably felt it was possible he could reach a level that he would be an issue. After all we can only guess how powerful Ichigo would be now if he had been able to continue to train with the Vaizard during this entire time uninterrupted.

Koen
March 12, 2008, 04:38 AM
the spoiler shows caps and vice-caps at the end

awesome picture and huge fight coming underway

Tsukisama
March 12, 2008, 04:39 AM
Uhm from the spoiler it seems Orihime was used as a bait to lure Ichigo in Hueco Mundo and nothing more. Why tough? I thought Aizen wanted Orihime to reject the "sealing even" on hogyoku to make it avaiable at full power faster, but this doesn't seem the case. Why does Aizen need to lure Ichigo in HM? I mean he isn't a threat to Aizen: Ulquiorra would be more than enough to own Ichigo at present, so Aizen is simply out of the question. Anyway Ichigo shouldn't have any problems in coming back to KT because Urahara managed to stabilize the garganta.
Perhaps Aizen will put Orihime in some dangerous setting where she needs to be saved in a certain amount of time otherwise she will be killed by something/someone. An example? Some kind of dungeon with four doors, each one guarded by an Espada.

Orihime being simply a distraction for Ichigo also seemed a bit odd to me. I never really Ichigo was on Aizen's radar yet, as Ichigo definitely is currently strong enough to be that much of a threat (or at least he shouldn't be). I imagine this is just setting the stage for a new revelation about Ichigo that will lead to another power increase.

drakend
March 12, 2008, 05:19 AM
Aizen was aware that Ichigo was weaker than Ulq at the time he tested him, but Ulq also noted if Ichigo was able to stabilize his energy he would be more powerful than Ulq. Since Aizen saw the insane learning and strengthening curve that Ichigo had in the Soul Society arc he probably felt it was possible he could reach a level that he would be an issue. After all we can only guess how powerful Ichigo would be now if he had been able to continue to train with the Vaizard during this entire time uninterrupted.
Yes you're right: full powered vaizard Ichigo is probably stronger then Ulquiorra, but it's still way out of Aizen's league. I mean Aizen managed to subdue Grimmjaw with his mere reiatsu, without moving a finger, where vaizard Ichigo barely beaten him. He will improve in the future, but Aizen will be in a whole other league until the end of the manga. Consider that Aizen only fought with his shikai so far: he still has bankai and vaizardness up his sleeve. Ichigo learning curve may be insane, but Aizen's strength is insane as well.

Orihime being simply a distraction for Ichigo also seemed a bit odd to me. I never really Ichigo was on Aizen's radar yet, as Ichigo definitely is currently strong enough to be that much of a threat (or at least he shouldn't be). I imagine this is just setting the stage for a new revelation about Ichigo that will lead to another power increase.
If it's true that Aizen lured Ichigo to HM because he fears him then he's very ignorant about the general situation in KT: he doesn't know anything about Isshin and the Vaizards? If that's so it's quite pathetic on his part.
Anyway if this is the setting for an insane Ichigo's power boost then Aizen knows about it even before Ichigo himself? I hope this isn't the case.

drakend
March 12, 2008, 06:22 AM
Final war my ass... the upcoming arc will probably end in a stalemate and evreything will be left as it is.

overdrives
March 12, 2008, 06:24 AM
well that's right i think the final war will be in the royal area
and there's also the wizards waiting for .... something ^^

patedecarne
March 12, 2008, 06:52 AM
Guys, let's just wait some mod unlock the right topic, here isn't the right place to talk about the spoilers...

TheChosenOne
March 12, 2008, 12:04 PM
Well, true for Isshin but not Urahara.

Urahara had his shikai attack straight up blocked by Ulq.

Well technically he hasn't fought Ulq, only Yammi, Urahara has never used any effort to fight with Yammi, instead he plays around. :)

Wouldn't that mean Yamma wanted a fair fight, the reason he waited for the release, was cuz he wanted the fight to on equal grounds. If that is playing around then, Aizen definetely does not play around. :confused

The same could be said about Nnoi, reckoning he attacked Ichigo when he was injured and exhausted, is that a sign of a lethal fighter. :confused

Well, i guess all im saying is that what more could kubo have done to show Aizen's complete and utter domination? I mean we could argue all day and night over this, but in the end, Aizen makes the strongest enemies we have seen yet quiver in fear from nothing more than a stare.

Strongest, I would hardly call Hitsu or Komma strong, he used his shikai on the latter, which is the cheapest in the enitre series. As for his reiatsu act on Grimm, well the more we learn about the espada's strength and the vasto lorde, an adjuca Espada being kneeled by reiatsu doesn't seem that momentous. :)

Don't you think Kubo did this on purpose? Once again, Aizen isn't God, but the way Kubo has portrayed him, he's damn near close.

There are other characters that have been shown at the same light, take Yamma for instance, he is crazy strong that his power was enough to make Shun and Uki rethink their fight. Yamma's shikai is apparently the strongest, considering Uki notes that the shikai reiatsu is abnormally too strong. :)

You can disagree with me if you want, but after 313 chapters of Bleach, i seen no evidence against my claim that Aizen without a doubt, by far, the strongest being.

I could say that about Ichigo's hollow, Isshin, Urahara, Shun, Uki and Yamma, we haven't seen anything from them that shows that they are below Aizen. :)

You could say, we haven't seen Ukitake or Yamma serious, but that's not evidence, that's just speculation. The truth is that Aizen took down captains like ants, a feat no one has repeated in Bleach (not even Kenpachi)

Wouldn't your claim of Aizen being the strongest be speculation as well, reckoning we have many other captain's yet to reveal shikai abilities. One of the main reasons why Aizen was able to destroy captain's was that he hid his shikai's abilities from SS. Which was why he was able to shock Komma and use the blast 90 spell. Komma was dumbfounded when he saw two Aizen's, had he known about Aizen's shikai ability things would have certainly gone a different way (i'm not saying Komma would pawn, just that it wouldn't be as easy as it was shown). :)

hollowdemon
March 14, 2008, 03:03 AM
well prediction should include more of the vasto lordes or aizen's side now since all we've seen are the espadas fighting the captains its about time that everybody gets into the action and not miss out :D

plus i wanna see more of the Gin's background and his bankai hehe :p
along with vaizards and isshin & co. of course :D

Banedor
March 14, 2008, 03:10 AM
I wonder what happened with Aizen since Wonderweiss was created with the Hkougyoyoyoyoyoy thing. He wouldn't charge into KK town unless he had a trump card waiting in HM. I'm pretty sure he created a few more after Wonderweiss, atleast 1, I know it had to have cooled down since than. He probably created a new Vasto Lorde Espada but didn't give him the #1 just to keep it a secret.

Koen
March 14, 2008, 08:08 AM
I really think Aizen acts smarter than he even said. I even wonder if karakura town is his true objective. I wouldn't be suprised if he's again misleading the shinigami. He'll go to karakura (or are it espada who look like them with aizen powers) with his other shinigami to fight against the remaining captains. But I believe meanwhile some espada (or aizen and co) are going to Soul Society to gain something or someone.

Mark my words Aizen is again acting as an illusionist - his zanpaktou will force more pain than anyone else think or might believe

drakend
March 14, 2008, 08:53 AM
After reading the chapter I have some questions:
1) Who was Aizen talking to when he said that they will deal with "you" after evreything outside HM is finished? Specifically to Ichigo or to all the forces in HM at the moment?
2) Can it be Aizen is making the SS captains fighting (and thus eliminating) among themselves in KT while he goes to SS happily to steal the existing Royal Key?!?

Zan2pacto
March 14, 2008, 09:10 AM
I don't think he would have needed this elaborate plan to just steal the SS key. He could have just used his shikai to steal it back when he was in SS. I think Yama said something to the effect of "only I know the location" and therefore it seems to be hidden. Perhaps he found out the location since then, but this seems unlikely.

patedecarne
March 14, 2008, 09:47 AM
Guys, there's more in this than meets the eyes, like drakend said, could be very possible that Aizen is tricking SS to make they believe Aizen will go to Karakura and then Aizen will go to SS, and this statement is really solid because now the main forces from SS are in Karakura;

I believe the stronger in SS in this moment are Ikkaku, Kira, Hisagi, Yumichika and Hinamori, but I'm sure Aizen could defeat them easily

I believe Aizen isn't planning to fight against all the remaining captains, like the perfect strategist he is, the best way to achieve his goals is in a surprise, sudden moment, and without fight (The Art of War), then I'm sure Aizen has many aces up his sleeve

drakend
March 14, 2008, 10:13 AM
Guys, there's more in this than meets the eyes, like drakend said, could be very possible that Aizen is tricking SS to make they believe Aizen will go to Karakura and then Aizen will go to SS, and this statement is really solid because now the main forces from SS are in Karakura;

I believe the stronger in SS in this moment are Ikkaku, Kira, Hisagi, Yumichika and Hinamori, but I'm sure Aizen could defeat them easily

I believe Aizen isn't planning to fight against all the remaining captains, like the perfect strategist he is, the best way to achieve his goals is in a surprise, sudden moment, and without fight (The Art of War), then I'm sure Aizen has many aces up his sleeve
Yes even because in KT there are the Vaizards as well at the moment: Aizen can't be unaware of their existence because Hirako directly intefered in the second match between Grimmjaw and Ichigo while wearing the mask. Not to mention the Vaizards seem to know Aizen for a long time... so it can be expected that Aizen knows about them too. Even if Aizen completed the vastroode arrancars army he will be outnumbered anyway if the Vaizards fight against him. So there are three possibilities imho:
1) the Vaizards are Aizen's allies. The fact they trained Ichigo doesn't eliminate the possibility because even Ulquiorra wanted to recruit Ichigo in the past. If this is the case KT's fate is sealed as things stand now.
2) the Vaizards remain neutral: they won't fight against Aizen in exchange of something, perhaps SS sovereignty. This would explain why Hirako said things will soon change for the Vaizards.
3) Aizen discovered the existing Royal Key location and is going to SS directly.

Host Samurai
March 14, 2008, 10:25 AM
That was an interesting chapter, Aizen ''revealed'' his true motives.
But where are the other remaining Espada?? Are they still in HM??

patedecarne
March 14, 2008, 10:31 AM
Drakend, Based in your first option, I've made a scenario:

while the SS remaining captains are just waiting Aizen is SS, the vaizards shows up to fight with them while Aizen goes to SS, that the worst thing to happen to karakura...
as well to SS...

drakend
March 14, 2008, 10:54 AM
That was an interesting chapter, Aizen ''revealed'' his true motives.
But where are the other remaining Espada?? Are they still in HM??
Uhm Aizen said he will deal with the trapped shinigami after he's finished in KT and SS. The top three Espada are going with Aizen for sure, I don't know about Ulquiorra tough: perhaps he will come back too late to join his beloved Aizen-sama and so he will stay in HM battling the trapped shinigami and Ichigo in particular. Ichigo desperately needs power-ups so the fight against Ulquiorra would be a nice way to improve a bit. Not that will make much of a difference for now, but it's better than nothing. :D

Drakend, Based in your first option, I've made a scenario:

while the SS remaining captains are just waiting Aizen is SS, the vaizards shows up to fight with them while Aizen goes to SS, that the worst thing to happen to karakura...
as well to SS...
Well consider that there is the reset button, aka Orihime.
It would be splendid if she dies in the effort of restoring the entire Karakura Town: the drama will be great and will help Ichigo in devoloping his killing intent.

Streifen
March 14, 2008, 11:37 AM
hey, how come they didnt show ikkaku and the peacock guy?.... forget the peacock guy, i hope i get to see ikkaku and his badass bankai in action again....

Well consider that there is the reset button, aka Orihime.
It would be splendid if she dies in the effort of restoring the entire Karakura Town: the drama will be great and will help Ichigo in devoloping his killing intent.

it seems like dragonball to me...

i think the one that should die is urahara, just like TCO said, he is like jiraiya... maybe his death would trigger ichigos full potential. Another reasong why he should die is because its all his fault these things are happening, if it wasnt for the hougyoku none of these would have happened. So i think that somewhere in the story we will see urahara sacrificing himself to atone for his mistake.

TheChosenOne
March 14, 2008, 11:39 AM
So Orihime is no longer useful to Aizen, so apparently his Hougyoku has been fixed, how and when would be appreciated. I wonder what is Urahara doing at the moment, is he gonna go to HM to get the other captain's or did Yamma ask something of him entirely. :)

smokewolf89
March 14, 2008, 11:49 AM
maybe aizen said orihime was of no use because he was trying to get ichi to think he would kill her. so ... not sure lol

gigantor21
March 14, 2008, 12:01 PM
So Orihime is no longer useful to Aizen, so apparently his Hougyoku has been fixed, how and when would be appreciated. I wonder what is Urahara doing at the moment, is he gonna go to HM to get the other captain's or did Yamma ask something of him entirely. :)

I don't think it has been fixed. It's more that Orihime was a red herring, meant to trick Soul Society into dilluting it's forces. Considering that Ulquiorra is WAY stronger than masked Ichigo--unreleased at that--Aizen, the other Traitors and the remaining Espada should be more than good enough to tear shit up.

It's a well-played hand on Aizen's part, and Kubo's. Too bad it doesn't make up for the shallow, happenstance filler we've been getting for the past year and a half. :/

rayywang
March 14, 2008, 12:05 PM
Uhm, classic military strategy? You left SS in the hands of Ikkaku, Ayasegawa, and the other fuku-taichou while there are still five more espada (including numbers 1 - 4) hanging around?

While one purpose of Aizen's incursion into the real world may have been to grab the oh-ken, but I doubt that's the only reason ... now he's drawn the remaining captains out of SS.

I would love to see how the Vaizard, Isshin, and Ryuken play out the SS invasion by Aizen. I doubt they would sit idly by.

Hyperworm
March 14, 2008, 12:10 PM
hey, how come they didnt show ikkaku and the peacock guy?They're third and fifth seat respectively. Not worthy of consideration (don't forget that no-one knows about Ikkaku's Bankai).
Also, even if they were lieutenants, they still wouldn't be here; the text says the order was to ready all captain-classes for battle. The only lieutenants in that picture are those there to accompany their respective Captains, and Kenpachi is in Hueco Mundo. :)
Note the absence of Kira (for Gin), Hinamori (for Aizen), and Hisagi (for Tousen). :)

And I still think Aizen is tricking everyone. XD;
Edit: Also, shouldn't Inoue's power be enough to reject the sealing of the Garganta?

patedecarne
March 14, 2008, 12:14 PM
I don't think it has been fixed. It's more that Orihime was a red herring, meant to trick Soul Society into dilluting it's forces. Considering that Ulquiorra is WAY stronger than masked Ichigo--unreleased at that--Aizen, the other Traitors and the remaining Espada should be more than good enough to tear shit up.

It's a well-played hand on Aizen's part, and Kubo's. Too bad it doesn't make up for the shallow, happenstance filler we've been getting for the past year and a half. :/

Well, I believe all these fillers now aren't totally useless, if we think that was the real intention of Aizen, all the time Aizen was watching everything from the beginning, all these events, Ichigo and co. in the Orihime's rescue, the captains in HM defeating the espadas; all the fights weren't a waste, but just the tip of the iceberg in the great strategy made by Aizen

I'm thinkink in all these events in the last 1,5 years as a prelude to the currents events, and I believe that was kubo intention too...

Streifen
March 14, 2008, 12:22 PM
hmm... yeah, no one knows about ikkakus bankai.. but wth? the whole world is in peril and hes still going to keep that?... and he may be third seat but we all know that he is as strong as a lieutenant or maybe even stronger... well, just like what you said, the people there are the captains and their VCs so they may be in SS....

so what do you think is going to happen nxt?.... :) the real aizen is in SS?.........

drakend
March 14, 2008, 12:22 PM
hey, how come they didnt show ikkaku and the peacock guy?.... forget the peacock guy, i hope i get to see ikkaku and his badass bankai in action again....

Ikkaku can't do anything against these foes: he would get owned indipendently from his bankai.

it seems like dragonball to me...

Bleach turned out a bit like DB when Kubo decided to give Orihime the power to bring the dead people back to life. The way I suggested is only a way for her to become useful to the plot other than being the kidnapped princess.

i think the one that should die is urahara, just like TCO said, he is like jiraiya... maybe his death would trigger ichigos full potential. Another reasong why he should die is because its all his fault these things are happening, if it wasnt for the hougyoku none of these would have happened. So i think that somewhere in the story we will see urahara sacrificing himself to atone for his mistake.
Evreything is Urahara's fault you say? Too bad there has been arrancars around far before Aizen came in possession of the hougyoku...

smokewolf89
March 14, 2008, 12:41 PM
true but they wasnt as powerful before aizen

Streifen
March 14, 2008, 12:44 PM
Ikkaku can't do anything against these foes: he would get owned indipendently from his bankai.

Bleach turned out a bit like DB when Kubo decided to give Orihime the power to bring the dead people back to life. The way I suggested is only a way for her to become useful to the plot other than being the kidnapped princess.

Evreything is Urahara's fault you say? Too bad there has been arrancars around far before Aizen came in possession of the hougyoku...

srsly, im not saying that ikkakus going to fight them by himself, he could atleast be of some help given that he has a strong bankai....

so you think everything would still happen if there wasnt a hougyoku?... so the incident in ss would still happen if there wasnt a hougyoku?.... aizen needs the hougyoukus power to create the world he wants, so technically.... all of these are happening because of the hougyoku...

even if arrancars already existed long before aizen got his hands on the hougyoku, i dont think they are as strong as the ones aizen has now, and i dont even think that they would follow aizen.. as far as i know... the espadas were made using the hougyoku...

rkap
March 14, 2008, 12:51 PM
While I agree that none of this would have happened without the hougyoku, saying that all of this is Urahara's fault is like saying car accidents are the fault of the guy that invented cars. After all, if he/she hadn't invented them, we wouldn't have car accidents, would we? The point is, it's not the fault of the person who invented it, it's the fault of the person who uses it incorrectly, in this case, Aizen.

Streifen
March 14, 2008, 12:59 PM
yeah but the difference is, the hougyoku is kinda illegal, thats y urahara got exiled froms SS... right? its totally different from cars IMO... because cars were made to make our live easier, but in the case of the hougyoku, its totally for experiments sake...

rkap
March 14, 2008, 01:04 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Urahara got exiled because he made a gigai which could turn a shinigami into a normal human... At any rate, he had kept the hougyoku a secret, so that can't have been why he was exiled. Also, the hougyoku could have been used to help. If instead of creating arrancars, SS had used the hougyoku to create a division of vizards that would help to fight off the hollows, it would have been very helpful. So I still believe that it's not the hougyoku that's evil, it's the way Aizen's using it.

Streifen
March 14, 2008, 01:09 PM
well i almost forgot about the gigai, and im not sure about that...

anyway, i think shinigamis are not allowed to achieve hollow powers in SS maybe thats y the vizards were not in SS...

Yvese
March 14, 2008, 01:11 PM
Curious to see how Aizen will deal with the forces in Karukaru town. Did he make new Espada to replace the fallen? I don't see how Aizen can follow through with this plan with 3-4 espada defeated, vs the Vaizards, Urahara, Yoruichi, Ishida's dad + Ichigo's dad, and now the remaining SS captains.

TheChosenOne
March 14, 2008, 01:12 PM

True, but I doubt they were as powerful and dangerous as they are now. I mean Isshin did say that the arrancar weren't fully complete or developed. Urahara's creation is the catalyst that has set the invasion of K-Town and it's impending doom in motion. :)

drakend
March 14, 2008, 01:34 PM
so you think everything would still happen if there wasnt a hougyoku?... so the incident in ss would still happen if there wasnt a hougyoku?.... aizen needs the hougyoukus power to create the world he wants, so technically.... all of these are happening because of the hougyoku...
Well let's put the matter under another point of view: Aizen was already cospiring against SS much before than putting his hand on the hogyoku so he would have started his rebellion sooner or later. Ichigo would have been involved too most likely, even if with very different events than then ones we know.

even if arrancars already existed long before aizen got his hands on the hougyoku, i dont think they are as strong as the ones aizen has now, and i dont even think that they would follow aizen.. as far as i know... the espadas were made using the hougyoku...
Nnoitra, Neliel, Cirucchi, Dordoni and friends are all natural arrancars and they followed Aizen anyway. I think there are various way for becoming arrancars and Aizen helped the natural arrancars in becoming so somehow. The hogyoku is only the fastest and most efficient way of becoming an arrancar I think.

While I agree that none of this would have happened without the hougyoku, saying that all of this is Urahara's fault is like saying car accidents are the fault of the guy that invented cars. After all, if he/she hadn't invented them, we wouldn't have car accidents, would we? The point is, it's not the fault of the person who invented it, it's the fault of the person who uses it incorrectly, in this case, Aizen.
The hogyoku can be compared to the atomic energy: if you use it in medicine it's a very positive invetion, if you use it in a bad way it becomes the worst nightmare of humanity... a nuke. So blaming Urahara for all the events which are happening is nonsense, even because he tried to hid the hogyoku as best as he could.

Curious to see how Aizen will deal with the forces in Karukaru town. Did he make new Espada to replace the fallen? I don't see how Aizen can follow through with this plan with 3-4 espada defeated, vs the Vaizards, Urahara, Yoruichi, Ishida's dad + Ichigo's dad, and now the remaining SS captains.
You're assuming the Vaizards will fight against Aizen: it isn't certain at all. They could join forces with him or remaining neutral in exchange of something, like the ruling on SS.

True, but I doubt they were as powerful and dangerous as they are now. I mean Isshin did say that the arrancar weren't fully complete or developed. Urahara's creation is the catalyst that has set the invasion of K-Town and it's impending doom in motion. :)
It's true but this doesn't change the fact that Urahara's can't be blamed for all the bad events which are happening now...

patedecarne
March 14, 2008, 01:53 PM
Urahara created Hougyoku, then Aizen is using Hougyoku at his side, but what if didn't Urahara create Hougyoku? Still Aizen would manage to find a way to achieve his goals, with or without Hougyoku, then Urahara isn't the main reason behind all this mess

And about the Vaizards: hehehe, Now I believe Kubo will throw them in these currents events, and I'm inclined to believe they will go at Aizen's side...

Maybe the genius mind of Aizen made a complex plot where he got the Vaizards helps, something like: If you aid me to get the Ouken, then I will grant you the SS, if the vaizard's reason are take the SS, who knows..

TheChosenOne
March 14, 2008, 01:59 PM
It's true but this doesn't change the fact that Urahara's can't be blamed for all the bad events which are happening now...

Well of course, not all, but some of it is his fault. Had he told Ichigo about the Hougyoku and where it was hidden when he went to save Rukia, a lot of time and effort could have been salvaged.

Urahara created Hougyoku, then Aizen is using Hougyoku at his side, but what if didn't Urahara create Hougyoku? Still Aizen would manage to find a way to achieve his goals, with or without Hougyoku, then Urahara isn't the main reason behind all this mess

True, Aizen would have went another way, but it's debatable whether it would have been as successful. It's cuz of the Hougyoku that he has espada's raining down on SS, Aizen couldn't create perfect arrancar, so his threat wouldn't have that much weight. :)

ChristopherE
March 14, 2008, 02:27 PM
This chapter disappointed me. It feels like Bleach is kinda coming towards an end but if this is Ichigo's strength now, that's kinda pathetic. Yeah, I know it's still strong but it should be a lot stronger.

hyn_pride93
March 14, 2008, 03:06 PM
This chapter disappointed me. It feels like Bleach is kinda coming towards an end but if this is Ichigo's strength now, that's kinda pathetic. Yeah, I know it's still strong but it should be a lot stronger.

i highly doubt that Bleach is coming to an end. they havent even made Ichigo one of the strongest shinigami in the whole manga. and on top of that, they are doing sooo good with giving us readers and watchers of the anime more and more each time.

to add on to that... we now know for sure that there was indeed a Defensive Squad waiting for Aizen, Tousen, and Gin!! come on, werent u like jumping up and down when u saw the last panel!! I was fricken jumping off the couch screaming with joy!!! that was so exciting. and the way that they built up the suspense was so incredible. esp. when Ken told Ichigo to wait and that they didnt need to rush off... and why? Urahara has taken care of everything already. but to top that off, Urahara probably knows that the other captains were going to be trapped in HM. so he is probably thinking of a way to get them out.

and to make things better... we all know that the remaining espada were probably given orders to get rid of the four captains trapped and to not touch Ichigo because Aizen is going to deal with him.:D:D:D:D

◆ T.D.A ◆
March 14, 2008, 03:23 PM
aizen's really outnumbered, hes already lost numerous of espada, plus yamamoto is there and Shunsui and Ukitake are btter than Gin and Tousen in my opinion

Jehuty
March 14, 2008, 03:38 PM
They're third and fifth seat respectively. Not worthy of consideration (don't forget that no-one knows about Ikkaku's Bankai).
Also, even if they were lieutenants, they still wouldn't be here; the text says the order was to ready all captain-classes for battle. The only lieutenants in that picture are those there to accompany their respective Captains, and Kenpachi is in Hueco Mundo. :)
Note the absence of Kira (for Gin), Hinamori (for Aizen), and Hisagi (for Tousen). :)

And I still think Aizen is tricking everyone. XD;
Edit: Also, shouldn't Inoue's power be enough to reject the sealing of the Garganta?
She's locked up in a tower like Princess f*cking Peach. Not going anywhere for a while 'till Ichigo comes to tear some ass.

drakend
March 14, 2008, 03:52 PM
and to make things better... we all know that the remaining espada were probably given orders to get rid of the four captains trapped and to not touch Ichigo because Aizen is going to deal with him.:D:D:D:D
Aizen is gonna dealing with Ichigo you say? :D
That will be the shortest chapter in manga history: one panel showing Ichigo being cut in half. End of Bleach!

gigantor21
March 14, 2008, 04:00 PM
Aizen is gonna dealing with Ichigo you say? :D
That will be the shortest chapter in manga history: one panel showing Ichigo being cut in half. End of Bleach!

Lets hope he does it vertically this time. Don't want to leave anything to chance. ;)

I also hope the countermeasure for KS isn't crappy.

drakend
March 14, 2008, 04:07 PM
Lets hope he does it vertically this time. Don't want to leave anything to chance. ;)

Well regarding that... we know that Tousen is immune to that because he's blind. Perhaps Ichigo will beat Aizen by fighting against him with his eyes closed!!! :D Considering how many times the fighting istinct has been mentioned it may really happen.

hyn_pride93
March 14, 2008, 04:43 PM
well... fighting with ur eyes closed against Aizen is something that u cant do unless ur really good at sensing reiatsu. Kenpachi only beat Tousen because he had to get hit by him in order to kill him. Ichigo is strong but he isnt skilled enough to beat the crap out of Aizen with his eyes closed. face it, Ichigo couldnt even beat Aizen with his eyes open, even if he was the strongest one. Ichigo isnt in a state where he can do people in like that *snap*

Jehuty
March 14, 2008, 04:55 PM
Lets hope he does it vertically this time.That's what she said.

I also hope the countermeasure for KS isn't crappy.Eh, the theory's been floating around that Hollow Mask Ichigo would be able to see through it, but I doubt it, considering it's implied that Arrancar get affected too. Why would a Hollow-Shinigami work better than a Shinigami-Hollow?

We need Sasuke to step in here and break it wish his hatred.

TheChosenOne
March 14, 2008, 05:47 PM

Either there is a captain's who's shikai or bankai abilities can counter or likely Urahara or Mayuri might have created something. :)

gold349
March 14, 2008, 05:55 PM

I'm curious too this is what I think, Aizen said that they are off to destroy Krakaura town and Orihime is in tower five and that if they want to go get her they are welcome otherwise wait kind off and that he will come back and duel with them in there own time. Either tower five is some large maze enough to buy them time or he has left someone in charge to stop any intruders that may come namely Ichigo and crew other wise it doesn't make sense for taking her and there are only what three Espada at hand not including Ulquara.

Aizen plus the three captains and the three Espada (plus Ulquaria if he gets out) if they go make seven against six captains and there lieutenants. I could see Aizen leaving the remaining espada and introducing some new Vasrtolordes, they remaining Espada will babysit Ichigo and crew while Aizen goes to the human world so that there is no way back for them, even if the gates have been cut wouldn't the person namely Urahara know this as he is the one who opened them from the other side? even if there isn't any communication able to get to the other side wouldn't he know somethings not right.

The only reason I say that Aizen might introduce new Vastrolordes is there is still a large force of powerful fighters in te real world like Isshin vaizards and the ss captains Aizen said that they were called back but they could easly make it to the real world in no time. Plus Ichigo and crew have got to be held in Heuco Mondo Aizen doesn't do things by half he probably knows that they might find a way back to Karakura town.

Shiro-kun
March 14, 2008, 05:56 PM
Interesting Chapter
Aizen planned the whole thing out , unfortunately for him SS suspected that Aizen might attack The City

With six captains all in line on Earth, who knows how they are going to fare against them.
Hitsugaya,Komamura and Soi Fon might more of a brush off for them but the others there full extents of power has yet to be introduced

ShaunMati1
March 14, 2008, 07:10 PM
That was a really crazy chapter. Its a hunch but since uruhara cant get them out since they cant contact him, maybe the espada will help the crew out. I know alot of us keep saying that the espada might turn on aizen, we have seen espada disregard his wishes and do whatever they want. I doubt those captains can match up with Tousen, Gin and aizen. Maybe uruhara and Youruichi, Ryuuken and Ishin. Yama can pose a huge threat. But not hitsu, so any of the other captains, Aizen and co. just seem too strong.

I love what kubo is doing, for once nothing is predictable, plot is wide open for him to have fun with. Im loving what hes doing. Ichigo trapped away from home with captains he defeated lol. His friends now knowing that they cant kill anyone without basically dieing themselves. All in one place while a whole other war is going on. Finally we can switch back from HM to KK town, when we were just stuck in HM watching poinltess battles that now have some significance. And again wheres Grim lol?

Since uruhara created the Hougyoku and aizen is using it, could it be that the last fight to end bleach wont be ichigo vs aizen, it could be uruhara vs aizen. U have one who created it and one who is using it for evil. IMO it seems like these 2 mysteriously know ALOT about eachother.

Raizen
March 14, 2008, 08:24 PM
I doubt those captains can match up with Tousen, Gin and aizen. Maybe uruhara and Youruichi, Ryuuken and Ishin. Yama can pose a huge threat. But not hitsu, so any of the other captains, Aizen and co. just seem too strong.

are u kidding me!! :confused: Shunsui and Ukitake can take on any of the traitor captains. in fact they can fight on equal ground with probably one of the top espadas. We have yet to see any of them fight serious and there still are a lot of speculations about the power of their shikai let alone bankai. :occa Yama is a force to be reckoned with. I bet he could beat aizen when the time comes. And the rest of the captains have had time to train. Hitsu may have perfected his bankai. After all he knows that he has to get revenge.

Oh and for Soifon, I don't get why everyone presume that she is weak. She is speedy, excellent hand-to-hand combatant, and good with her sword. The enemy she fight probably don't' even know about her shikai's abilities so she could easily win. Also we have yet to see her bankai. I bet it would be kick-ass.:confetti

black_crow
March 14, 2008, 10:21 PM
This chapter was Amazing!!
We find out a little about urahara's role and get to see all captains.
with a dramatic and "epic" entrance.
Im really excited to see all their bankai and shikai!

I must disagree with u all on one thing. I think that Hitsu will pose a threat. I mean he looks like a kid and is a captain, thats gotta count for something. Also he has bankai which he could have improved.

this fight should be epic

TheChosenOne
March 15, 2008, 12:01 AM
I doubt those captains can match up with Tousen, Gin and aizen. Maybe uruhara and Youruichi, Ryuuken and Ishin. Yama can pose a huge threat. But not hitsu, so any of the other captains, Aizen and co. just seem too strong.

Yamma could take on Aizen, Shun should be a match for Gin, while Komma could take one Tousen. So it ain't' that great of a threat. :)

Streifen
March 15, 2008, 01:04 AM
did they take the top espadas with them?.... if they did.... i think that the match up for gin would be rangiku and toushiro.... for aizen?.... maybe yamma, shunsui and ukitake... but too bad for them aizen achieved vizard powers so even the 3 of them would have a hard time....

TCO - dude, you got another cool sig there... :)

TheChosenOne
March 15, 2008, 01:11 AM
did they take the top espadas with them?.... if they did.... i think that the match up for gin would be rangiku and toushiro.... for aizen?.... maybe yamma, shunsui and ukitake... but too bad for them aizen achieved vizard powers so even the 3 of them would have a hard time....

TCO - dude, you got another cool sig there... :)

It's not clear at the moment, they only showed Aizen and Co when the garganta to K-Town opened, but Aizen could bring the espada's along or he could have told them to keep a watch on the captain's stuck on HM. If Aizen, Gin and tousen is a vaizard, and have mastered their hollow powers, I don't think even SS could stand up. :)

Side Note: Made by the same person who made yours. :)

Streifen
March 15, 2008, 02:33 AM
i wonder how will ichigo beat aizen... you know, aizen is like light yagami, he is freakin smart... and he also is strong... i dunno how ichigo would handle such a villain...

i think the captains in K-town could handle tousen and gin with vizard powers.... the problem is they also have aizen and he could also be a vizard...

really? theyre really good sig makers :)

someguy0830
March 15, 2008, 02:41 AM
How will Ichigo win? Simple. His inner hollow will show him how to use the deus ex machina cero, thereby reducing Aizen to a cardboard cutout off himself which Ichigo will keep as a nifty dartboard.

For a more serious reply, Ichigo will probably do some self-sacrificing move to get past his defenses.

drakend
March 15, 2008, 03:05 AM
well... fighting with ur eyes closed against Aizen is something that u cant do unless ur really good at sensing reiatsu. Kenpachi only beat Tousen because he had to get hit by him in order to kill him. Ichigo is strong but he isnt skilled enough to beat the crap out of Aizen with his eyes closed. face it, Ichigo couldnt even beat Aizen with his eyes open, even if he was the strongest one. Ichigo isnt in a state where he can do people in like that *snap*
My post was ironical... of course Ichigo can't beat Aizen only with his eyes closed. If it was that simple then Bleach would have finished during SS arc.

hollowdemon
March 15, 2008, 11:19 AM
cool way to end the chapter ... :)
lets jst say that with the remaining half-dead enemies lying around i wonder what theyre going to do ? theres still grimmjow, nnoitra and tesla (wtf he's still ALIVE???) at kenpachi and ichigos location also with old man espada, halibel and stark still not showing themselves while the battle is going on .. we saw stark for a quick second but that's about it.

the fifth tower that aizen mentioned, is it in hueco mundo also? or another dimension between real world and hueco mundo? that's probably where the remaining 3 might make their appearance for battle.

Jehuty
March 15, 2008, 11:58 AM
cool way to end the chapter ... :)
lets jst say that with the remaining half-dead enemies lying around i wonder what theyre going to do ? theres still grimmjow, nnoitra and tesla (wtf he's still ALIVE???) at kenpachi and ichigos location also with old man espada, halibel and stark still not showing themselves while the battle is going on .. we saw stark for a quick second but that's about it.

the fifth tower that aizen mentioned, is it in hueco mundo also? or another dimension between real world and hueco mundo? that's probably where the remaining 3 might make their appearance for battle.
Tesla and Nnoitra are dead. They appear lifeless, just as Tesla sheds one tear.

TheChosenOne
March 15, 2008, 12:10 PM
I wonder the reason he didn't bring along the espada's is cuz he wants to make sure that captain's are stuck in HM and don't do anything drastic. :)

mestizo311
March 15, 2008, 12:45 PM
A very interesting chapter. But why does everyone associate Shunsui with Ukitake? Just because they fought once together in SS doesn't mean they'll do it again. I mean for Ukitake to be needing a captains help all the time, maybe he should have selected a vice captain to help him out.

Jehuty
March 15, 2008, 12:57 PM
A very interesting chapter. But why does everyone associate Shunsui with Ukitake? Just because they fought once together in SS doesn't mean they'll do it again. I mean for Ukitake to be needing a captains help all the time, maybe he should have selected a vice captain to help him out.
They were also the first graduates of the shinigami academy and have complementing powers: The only dual-bladed Zanpakutou in Soul Society.

Tsukisama
March 15, 2008, 02:10 PM

Shunsui and Ukitake are supposedly a legendary fighting duo, heralded as the strongest team in SS. They more than likely are going to fight together. The pair have been characterized as duo up until now, and judging by the way they are standing together, they probably will fight their next battle together.

TheChosenOne
March 15, 2008, 02:31 PM
I am really looking forward to seeing the full capacity of their complimentary powers that even Yamma recognized. If Aizen is a vaizard and has mastered it's powers, then I doubt anyone in SS could take him on, unless the other vaizards join in the fight. :)

◆ T.D.A ◆
March 15, 2008, 05:09 PM
I am really looking forward to seeing the full capacity of their complimentary powers that even Yamma recognized. If Aizen is a vaizard and has mastered it's powers, then I doubt anyone in SS could take him on, unless the other vaizards join in the fight. :)

i think urahara might be a vaizard, i dunno, its just the way he looks

hyn_pride93
March 15, 2008, 07:22 PM
well there is the possibility that Urahara is a vaizard. Judging by the way that he is always ahead of the other shinigami with knowledge and power. Well he is t the strongest but he is one of the smartest. And if he isn't stronger than some of the captains now them he should know that he needs to get a major power boost. He is after all not in the SS anymore, so he isn't gonna be punished if he showed to the battle and used some amazing vaizard attacks. But I hope Uranara isnt a vaizard because it wouldnt be so cool anymore. It would Ichigoz vaizard look like crud if Urahara can hold on to his mask longer

Streifen
March 15, 2008, 07:32 PM
is ichigo the first vizard that urahara ever made?..... wiat, it was his fault why ichigo is a vizard right?...

ThaGreatOne
March 15, 2008, 11:49 PM
You know what this one chapter was actually better than the whole Kenpachi Noitora fight IMO. I mean finally a good plot developed occurs, some actual strategy was used and now we come closer to seeing the abilities of other characters. It's about time lol

Decorus
March 16, 2008, 01:06 AM
Urahara created a method to have all 13 captains able to fight in the town after he made the gate allowing the captains to enter HM.

Jehuty
March 16, 2008, 01:34 AM
Urahara created a method to have all 13 captains able to fight in the town after he made the gate allowing the captains to enter HM.
Uh... this is in response to...?

omniscientone
March 16, 2008, 12:15 PM
Theres also the possibility that Ishhin and Ishida (the dad) could also join in..... That would be awesome, finally seeing what they are capable of

Narosian
March 16, 2008, 08:51 PM
looking back at the last chapter im kinda curious why Ktown is upside down here http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-314/page002.html
just something sorta random i was wondering about.

TheChosenOne
March 16, 2008, 09:02 PM
looking back at the last chapter im kinda curious why Ktown is upside down here http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-314/page002.html
just something sorta random i was wondering about.

Could have something do with HM being in a separate dimension or something. :)

hollowdemon
March 17, 2008, 11:09 AM
yeah most likely its due to aizen is in a different dimension so that karakura town seemed upside down ...

Quetz
March 17, 2008, 11:45 AM
One of the best chapters in a long time. I got tired of watching the captains magically and situationally appear just in the nick of time to fight an opponent that they just HAPPEN to counter (byakuya vs eye guy, etc)....Hopefully we start seeing a few good guy casualties in karakura town, I'm tired of everybody always surviving lol

Jehuty
March 17, 2008, 12:46 PM
One of the best chapters in a long time. I got tired of watching the captains magically and situationally appear just in the nick of time to fight an opponent that they just HAPPEN to counter (byakuya vs eye guy, etc)....Hopefully we start seeing a few good guy casualties in karakura town, I'm tired of everybody always surviving lol
Kubo doesn't kill good guys, I'm afraid.

Tsukisama
March 17, 2008, 01:46 PM
Kubo doesn't kill good guys, I'm afraid.

Is that statement just based on past experience with Kubo, or has actually stated this in one of the interviews?

Jehuty
March 17, 2008, 02:10 PM
Is that statement just based on past experience with Kubo, or has actually stated this in one of the interviews?
Past experience. I wouldn't count on it changing.

TheChosenOne
March 17, 2008, 02:33 PM
What are the probability of Aizen being a vaizard, considering his lust for more power, the logical answer would be that he made himself a vaizard first, unless he waited. :confused

Tsukisama
March 17, 2008, 05:33 PM
What are the probability of Aizen being a vaizard, considering his lust for more power, the logical answer would be that he made himself a vaizard first, unless he waited. :confused

I'd say the probability is fairly good. I doubt that he would begin the war without making sure that he is dramatically more powerful than the SS captains through vizardification, especially if the main force he is taking with him are Gin, Tousen, and perhaps some of the remaining espada. :hbunny

Narosian
March 17, 2008, 06:33 PM
I dont think Aizen is a vaizard yet, the hougokyou hasnt fully awakened and he has said before that you need twice the reitsu of a captain class shinigami to temporarily use the full extent of its powers. I dont think aizen would use it on himself without it being fully awakened, and i cant see him using it on gin and tousen before he uses it on himself and potentially giving them more power than him. Also, it was my impression of his statement here http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/314/10/
that it was his plan to trick soul society into leaving Ktown undefending. I think he left his espada in HM to distract the captains there for a while. But aizen is a genius so i cant imagine him not considering that the possibility that all the other captains would be in the living world.

gold349
March 17, 2008, 06:34 PM
I'd say the probability is fairly good. I doubt that he would begin the war without making sure that he is dramatically more powerful than the SS captains through vizardification, especially if the main force he is taking with him are Gin, Tousen, and perhaps some of the remaining espada. :hbunny

Agreed, one of the reasons why he wanted to the hygokou so bad was because a captain level shinigami could only grow to a certain level. Once he/she achieved the maximum level in all four disciplines that was it, they couldn't get any stronger and so he chased after the hygokou that Urahara made b/c it allowed boundaries to be crossed. He could go beyond the maximum a normal shinigami could reach by blurring the boundary between hollow and shinigami.

Even though It hasn't been mentioned if he has used it on himself, he has been showen to handle and awaken and use it on hollows, only someone with twice as much rietsu as normal captain could do that.

TheChosenOne
March 17, 2008, 06:53 PM

That just cuts the list of people who can defeat him to zero, unless there is a captain who is a vaizard, notably Urahara or vaizards like Shinji has met limits and has shikai and bankai. :)

Tsukisama
March 17, 2008, 07:29 PM
That just cuts the list of people who can defeat him to zero, unless there is a captain who is a vaizard, notably Urahara or vaizards like Shinji has met limits and has shikai and bankai. :)

Well, I had never really expected any of the forces in KK Town to defeat Aizen, as that is Ichigo's destiny as the hero of the series.

TheChosenOne
March 17, 2008, 07:34 PM
Well maybe Kubo might take a note from DBZ when Cell died and not let the main character get the kill, but then again DBZ never had an ultimate antagonist. :)

Jehuty
March 17, 2008, 09:12 PM
Well maybe Kubo might take a note from DBZ when Cell died and not let the main character get the kill, but then again DBZ never had an ultimate antagonist. :)
Imma let you know right now.

Ichigo will defeat Aizen. There's no other option. He's the protagonist, he's the first we've seen of the Hybrids (note Hollow Ichigo's rape of Byakuya)... he's pretty much the only one who can do it.