PDA

View Full Version : What do you like and/or dislike in the One Piece world?

Imitorar
March 09, 2008, 04:05 PM
Making two threads in one is NOT ALLOWED. It makes it MUCH too easy to go off-topic if there IS no clear topic. However, the discussions Superman wanted to have were valid discussions, and so I am splitting the threads, and discussion of each topic should be continued in the thread for that topic. And now, to put Superman's opening post in here...

And to the likes and dislikes in One Piece there is for example Sanjis explanation or better creation of Diable Jamble or however he calls it ( you know the glowing foot).
He explain that he create it with highspeed! Yeah right of course! This is bullshit why don`t he glow everywhere and whats up with the cp9 guys they have to burn like candles if they use Soru and Luffy too.
Another thing is that Kakus swords where big like normal Katanas and when he was a giraffe the katanas grew even taller than Zoro!? WTF??
Nami beats the guys down if she is mad but look at those 300, 120, 77 million bountys, why isn`t she the first mate or the captain when she can handle these guys?! I can`t stand this its ridiculous but Oda get the effect that he wants with this and its to laugh.
Those are some things i don`t like, except to laugh, or rather hate but as one guy who opens a thread i better say don`t like and there are more things.

But i can`t stop watching One Piece its too funny, exciting and diversified.
Oda did and still do a great job but some things better stay in his fantasies.
Is someone out there who think the same way?
And then the reply that was on this subject...
I like everything in OP world. Ecxept these recent discoveries about cybernetics. Franky and Kuma are most I can bare right now.

Alright then, let the discussion begin! But remember, no bashing, stay on topic, explain your ideas well, no one-line posts, etc. The usual rules for posting in a thread. Have fun!

Absolutio
March 09, 2008, 05:30 PM
Alright then, let the discussion begin! But remember, no bashing, stay on topic, explain your ideas well, no one-line posts, etc. The usual rules for posting in a thread. Have fun!

Yes mom!
Well, the things that I like in One Piece are countless, so I'll state the things that I dislike.
I dislike the ban of death! Villians should get what they deserve.

weixiaobao
March 14, 2008, 08:45 PM
I really the atmosphere.. i am more into setting and landscape details too... the many worlds of one piece are all awesome.. I am most please with the concept of sky island and water city .. (drum island and little garden are also cool)

Dislike.. there many things i thought initially that i not gonna like it .. but I always end up liken it.. (EX: some of the ridiculous monsters)