PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favorite "foe"

Superman
March 14, 2008, 07:48 AM
Those are the former foes which were defeated by Mugiwara no Luffy!

Since there is a thread about who your favorite "Strawhat crew member" is,
i ask myself who your favorite "foe" is and what is better than to ask.

I don`t mean necessarily the strenght more the characteristic features( i mean they are all evil but some of them have stupid sites) and/or abilities and technics.

Yes my fav is Gecko Moria!
Not because for his invidious character preculiar for his abilities.
The only characteristic feature which i like is that he is lazy like a bone ( just like me:p:D) and his motto is "let do" instead of "make by yourself".
I don`t know i just like him. He can get big like a monster ( i mean he always looks like a monster:o:p) with enough shadows and can control them and his own too, he just exploit his DF and its some pretty funny shit. The disadvantage about his powers begins without shadows and corpses. Haha, well badluck!:darn:D
However he is or was my favorite foe.

So have fun and be assiduous :p

Wale
March 14, 2008, 08:12 AM
Sir Crocodile is my favorite.. he is one of the smartest characters in OP and he is for me like a real Pirate. (maybe cause the hook :D)

Superman
March 14, 2008, 08:44 AM
Sir Crocodile is my favorite.. he is one of the smartest characters in OP and he is for me like a real Pirate. (maybe cause the hook :D)

Yeah he is a nice one too

SamxFIN
March 14, 2008, 09:19 AM
Enel is my favourite because... well he is a god. He has a powerful logia type devil fruit and he was one of the toughest opponents in the series. Not only being crazy, still he was quite a genius by creating Maxim.
After Enel there is a quite colourful list of bad guys i like:
Bellamy, Mr. 2, Kaku, Foxy....

But i wanna see "a female main villain", beacause the series lack one.

belle_chan
March 14, 2008, 11:29 AM
mine would be BUGGY!
why? bcoz he is so hillarious and sometimes a little bit dumb. i really like the part where he accused people of making fun of his nose, although that person didn`t say anything at all about his nose. and also the part where he 'accidentally' ate the devil fruit. that was funny :)

and then,he has a sort of connection with shanks and despite all the hatred he shown towards shanks, i don`t think he hates him at all.

Crude
March 14, 2008, 01:28 PM
I voted Enel. He's what got me into One Piece. I was browsing through a website with a list of games and saw One Piece Grand Battle 3's cover. That's what got me into the series. Enel just looked so cool on that cover.

Superman
March 14, 2008, 01:40 PM
Yeah Enel was my fav before Moria showed up.
He is really impressive from his abillities till his look, so cool.
SamxFin said it already he is a god in One Piece ok a self-styled but i still think that he should have been one of the final figters of the One Piece world.(maybe he comes back from the moon:D:p

Wale
March 15, 2008, 05:11 PM
After Enel there is a quite colourful list of bad guys i like:
Bellamy, Mr. 2, Kaku, Foxy....

Kaku is not really a bad guy.. he works for the WG and nothing more.

Rahan
March 15, 2008, 07:28 PM
I voted Buggy, but I liked more JANGO.
Smoker also belongs to my favorite characters, I guess you need to create the fave marine thread.

lordHokage
March 16, 2008, 08:42 PM
Although I voted for Rob Lucci, Buggy the Clown is my favorite funniest foe. :D

Tsukisama
March 16, 2008, 09:48 PM
Enel and Buggy are my top two (voted for the "god" though)

Mugiwara_no_Jack
March 19, 2008, 07:27 AM
Arlong ... just for being a fish man :D

Besides he is / was the first really badass "foe" ... a true criminal, rude and violent :D

Superman
March 19, 2008, 07:31 AM
Your sign makes this thread look beautiful.:D Good choice
He was a racist too:p

Anyarel
March 19, 2008, 09:23 AM
I voted for Crocodile but he's followed by Lucci.
I don't like Enel.

And Buggy is funny, I like him too. ^^

marte1980
March 20, 2008, 02:30 PM
I voted for Crocodile because he was smart, cruel, he went against the world government and tried to steal a country and create a powerful nation, he was wicked and a sadistic.
After him there's Moria, another smart one, who leaves the hard work to his followers, an interesting lazy bastard.
Then Buggy, because he's funny.(still the chapters of Logue Town were really retarded! I mean, come on, Luffy really counldn't free himself from that simple wood-thing? That's really stupid, Oda should have found something different.)
Then, well, I guess it comes Rob Lucci. I really didn't like him, but the others are even worse. I didn't like him because he was simply the classic stereotype of an italian gangster, who in reality are never like that.(they're just a bunch of loosers!)
Then probably Kuro and Alvida, somewhat more interesting than the remaining ones.
Then the others.
In the end there's Enel. I hate that character. All that ridiculous power given to an idiot! (and clearly too much for everyone, Oda really screwd up that character. Even if we have to believe that all that power doesn't burn to dash Luffy, still if Enel could move at the speed of light, Luffy could have never even hit him once). Enel was really an idiot after all. In the end he just wanted to go to the moon? Oh, please!

Superman
March 20, 2008, 02:45 PM
still if Enel could move at the speed of light, Luffy could have never even hit him once). Enel was really an idiot after all. In the end he just wanted to give to the moon? Oh, please!

Absolutely right! Enel is so fast and could just speer him up.
Oda intoduced Enel way too early.
He has much power.

Absolutio
March 24, 2008, 10:55 PM
Foxy the Silver Fox it would be.. I don't think that there's more hilarious than him, and the anime did wonders to his character as well.
He's just so cheap but easily offended. Simply his character design is amazing and that's why he's my favorite foe. I hope we'll see him again.. He did say he'll meet Luffy again sometime so he can get his Jelly Roger back.. ;)
[hr]
And as for all of the people who said that Enel should've been introduced later. Since when does all of the mangas supposed to be like DBZ that no matter how stronger the characters get, the next opponent will always be stronger, and the oponnents strength is determined by their chronical appearance?
I think that it's excelent that Oda varies the strengths of the bad-guys and their appearances. Breaks the DBZish manga plots that so many shonens have.

marte1980
March 25, 2008, 12:29 AM
Foxy the Silver Fox it would be.. I don't think that there's more hilarious than him, and the anime did wonders to his character as well.
He's just so cheap but easily offended. Simply his character design is amazing and that's why he's my favorite foe. I hope we'll see him again.. He did say he'll meet Luffy again sometime so he can get his Jelly Roger back.. ;)
<hr noshade size="1">
And as for all of the people who said that Enel should've been introduced later. Since when does all of the mangas supposed to be like DBZ that no matter how stronger the characters get, the next opponent will always be stronger, and the oponnents strength is determined by their chronical appearance?
I think that it's excelent that Oda varies the strengths of the bad-guys and their appearances. Breaks the DBZish manga plots that so many shonens have.
About Foxy, I hope we won't see him again. The Davy-Back arc was one of the worst.
About Enel, personally it's not a problem for me that he appeared so early, but being that much powerful, even if Luffy was his natural enemy, Luffy should have lost. No matter how you look at it, Enel did show us that he could move at the speed of light so he could have killed Luffy with the spear easily(or atleast Enel should have been able to avoid all of Luffy's attacks). IMO Oda ridiculously overpowered Enel, so in the end he just decided to make him stop using some of his powers. For example, in the last battle, when Luffy launches his last attack which pushes Enel against the bell, Enel says something like : "That's fast!(talking about Luffy's fist)". Come on, someone who is lightning itself can't say something like that. Luffy didn't even use Gears still. Not even Soru can go at the speed of lightning.

weixiaobao
March 25, 2008, 07:46 PM
I vote for enel cuzz he has attitude and i think we should add smoker into the list too

hfs9c1
March 25, 2008, 07:51 PM
my favorite foe is mr.croccidile , hate him so much but he the best foe yet, when it comes to fighting luffy

Captaaain_Usop
March 26, 2008, 05:43 AM
Lucchi is the toughest one yet in my opinion..he took all the beating and yet still some how managed to keep getting stronger..specially when luffy hit him with gear 3, i thought that that fight would end with that -since its his new special move, and every foe so far was K.Oed with a new special move-.
but it didnt end and he managed to fight back, i was really beginning to wonder how will luffy win the fight :p

Enel, Croccidile and arlong were not that bad too..

Impel Down
March 26, 2008, 11:20 AM
No "other" option? Because Kaku is easily my favorite.

Mr.Popo
March 26, 2008, 11:44 AM
For example, in the last battle, when Luffy launches his last attack which pushes Enel against the bell, Enel says something like : "That's fast!(talking about Luffy's fist)". Come on, someone who is lightning itself can't say something like that. Luffy didn't even use Gears still. Not even Soru can go at the speed of lightning.
Being fast doesn't mean he has a fast reactivity. Also he has few to no fighting experience, only relying on his DF ablilities without training them.
Even though Enel should have easily beaten Luffy, his inexperience stopped him from doing so.

But my favorite foe is Buggy.

DRAGON-PEIN-SAMA
March 26, 2008, 03:23 PM
My favourite foe and my second favourite character is Rob Lucchi, after Monkey D Dragon. Btw i still think Hes stronger than luffy, but luffy was the main character so he had to win.

Superman
March 27, 2008, 07:29 AM
No "other" option? Because Kaku is easily my favorite.

You`re right i will ask the mods.

THE "Other " OPTION IS THERE THANKS TO LUCKAS

Inkovic
March 29, 2008, 03:39 AM
Enel is god. Literally.