PDA

View Full Version : What would u like TO see In DOCK SYSTEM n.4????

Yans86
March 15, 2008, 06:52 AM
Actually after the last chapter,after the submarine,the waver,and the mini-mary......if they take also one or two Flyng fish to ride,it woulòd be soooooooooooooo cooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superman
March 15, 2008, 08:32 AM
Is there even room for another things?
I mean Franky introduced all the small rooms.......but......i forgot that.
However it is a nice thought but these fishes are animals and i don`t think the strawhats are so cruel to coop up a fish or other animals.
But your idea is a cool one, it would be real awesome if they take one or 9 fishes with them. the fishes could fly or swim next to them and chopper keeps smalltalking to them:p. Yeah, to fly is a nice thing.
But i think the only thing they take with them is Hachi as their new nakama.
Hachi could swim with them side to side under the strawhat ship :D

Akainu
March 15, 2008, 09:28 AM
flying fish are such a cool idea but its cruel to keep them in the dock system. perhaps in the fish tank? anyways I think the surprise pool they had a few chapters ago was quite a good idea so either Oda will bring us some more surprise gadgets or some aviation device(?)

Yans86
March 18, 2008, 06:43 AM
Nah.....not so cruel!they kept fishes in the fish tank,and if you remember,Luffy put inside also a Shark.When the shark ate all the fishes,he told to Sanji to cook that fucking Shark lol lol lol besides Luffy is always beating every animal,also in Thriller Bark,he is not an animalist :-P!!!
Ps
In the last chapter he said also that he want a Fly fish to ride himself.....

Highseas7
March 19, 2008, 01:43 PM
im thinkin franky will stay true to his destructive self and build some type of floatin tank for Ussop to pilot with A good number of cannons so he can show off his snipin POWAH!!!!

kkck
March 23, 2008, 10:01 PM
I think franky should build a rocket launcher into the dock system.

Mugiwara_no_Jack
March 27, 2008, 05:07 PM
Isn't in channel no. 4 this pool which we've seen when the Strawhats entered Red Line?

It looks like it is placed in channel no. 4 ...

Freakzin
March 27, 2008, 07:00 PM
channel no. 4 as we know seems to be in progression so in it's place while it's not there they used the place as a pool