PDA

View Full Version : Complete Ushio and Tora by Fujita Kazuhiro

octopusman
March 18, 2008, 05:57 PM
I hope someone can start translating Ushio and Tora, I watched the OVA when I was a kid a thought it was ridiculously bitichin.

I certainly hope someone picks it up after njt's shout, http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=774213#post774213

alessandriana
April 02, 2008, 10:26 AM
I've started translating the first chapter just on my own... we'll see how it turns out. :)

HisaRania
October 27, 2009, 11:54 AM
I don't know if anyone's still interested, but I plan on making UshiTora my first translating project for sure (just as soon as I finish reading the last chapter). It's an AMAZING series (so much better than the few episodes of OVA it got) and others must come to understand this! Ushio is by far the best heroic character from any manga I've ever read.

fallacies
October 30, 2009, 03:21 AM
I'd be very interested in seeing more of this translated.

HisaRania
October 30, 2009, 06:24 AM
I put two translations up for the first volume but I'm going on a cruise now, so plenty of time to translate but they won't be up for another week. I'm hoping to finish the first tankoubon and maybe see if there are any scanalators interested in working on this with me.

I know a few people have seen the anime OVA, but it pales in comparison to the book's scope and writing. It's just amazing, so keep reading!

Name-Undecided
November 01, 2009, 03:36 AM
You won't be starting from where YT left off?

HisaRania
November 06, 2009, 07:51 PM
Who is YT?

The only translations I found on this site was for the first chapter. Does someone else have them on another site? (That would sure make it easier! ^_^)

Thanks!

fallacies
November 08, 2009, 04:59 AM
Volumes 1-2 and a few chapters of Volume 3:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/ushio_to_tora/

HisaRania
November 08, 2009, 06:51 PM
Whoo-hoo! Gets me a lot closer to the beginning of the real storyline!

I may post the translations I did on the cruise, but I will go off and start on Chapter 19 now.

Thanks muchly!