PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 314 Coloured

NJung
March 20, 2008, 08:40 AM
Ara ara... I'm affraid my arm ain't working any more... :darn
8 houres of colouring done over 2 days... Pwaaah!!! :faint

First time colouring half of them... Ishida was pure horror! >_< Stupid glasses!
About Mayuri's "crown"... I didn't know what colour it is, so I used another fanart for inspiration!

This is the outcome...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/Nati-Chan/bleach314l.jpg

Saclà
March 20, 2008, 09:57 AM
very good *__*

¬Bol
March 20, 2008, 01:38 PM
Awesome °__°

bigtymer32
March 20, 2008, 04:27 PM
awesome job

weixiaobao
March 20, 2008, 06:46 PM
rukia is the best :D

Gintara
March 20, 2008, 07:19 PM
Oooh very nice. As for Mayuri's crown, I believe it's his hair so it is blue(?). Dunno, but that's what I used when I colored him.

NJung
March 21, 2008, 03:18 AM
Oooh very nice. As for Mayuri's crown, I believe it's his hair so it is blue(?). Dunno, but that's what I used when I colored him.

You're right about his hair colour, but las time I saw a screencap of him without that "mask" on, his hair wheren't longer than Chad's! I can't beleive with such short hair, he would be able to make a crown of it.. remember that crown also reach down to below his chin! ... unless Mayuri has used his crazy sience-powers to make a shampoo that makes you hair grow really long in no time... :sweat

Oh! And thank you, Saclà, † Hueco Mundo, bigtymer32 and weixiaobao

Mahil
March 21, 2008, 04:27 PM
bakemonon ! Pretty job man ;)

NJung
March 21, 2008, 05:59 PM
bakemonon !

Ano...what does that mean? :sweat

Thank for the comment anyway...

Gaara_dono
March 22, 2008, 06:31 AM
Oh dear... I almost cried when I've seen your "chef d'oeuvre" for the first time!

And you're right.... You're a crazy colorist!!! :wtf
What can I say... A FIVE STARZ rating should be enough huh? ^^

NJung
March 22, 2008, 07:13 AM
Oh dear... I almost cried when I've seen your "chef d'oeuvre" for the first time!

And you're right.... You're a crazy colorist!!! :wtf
What can I say... A FIVE STARZ rating should be enough huh? ^^

...sniff... *tears of joy*
If I knew where you live, I would have run all the way and hugged you breathless!! TwT

Urm.. what's "chef d'oeuvre"? I'm really bad at french... :sweat

Hollow Kurono
March 22, 2008, 07:37 AM
Man i thoughts its gonna be the whole chapter colored :notrust ,but still this looks realy good,realy good as other said,crazy colorist.

NJung
March 22, 2008, 07:55 AM
Man i thoughts its gonna be the whole chapter colored :notrust ,but still this looks realy good,realy good as other said,crazy colorist.

I suppose that was a compliment? Thanks anyway...:D

Gaara_dono
March 22, 2008, 08:17 AM
...sniff... *tears of joy*
If I knew where you live, I would have run all the way and hugged you breathless!! TwT

Urm.. what's "chef d'oeuvre"? I'm really bad at french... :sweat

Thanx... Just the fact that you thought of such a move moved my heart... Thank you beautiful princess ^^
By the way... I'm droolin' over Orihime and Aizen page^^.... Amazing job! The glow effect is overwhelming!

PS: chef d'oeuvre means... Masterpiece! (I've googled it xD)

NJung
March 22, 2008, 09:14 AM
Thanx... Just the fact that you thought of such a move moved my heart... Thank you beautiful princess ^^
By the way... I'm droolin' over Orihime and Aizen page^^.... Amazing job! The glow effect is overwhelming!

... *faints*
My my my... I ain't used to such kind words! What am I supposed to say? My face has the colour of a tomato...? =^.^= ... I was called princess... *totally lose of words*

Gaara_dono
March 22, 2008, 09:28 AM
Oh dear... Such a kind hearted lovely princess with such a heavenly gifted talent faiting because of my word... May God burn my hands in Hell because they caused you fainting sweet lil darling! :luv

NJung
March 22, 2008, 09:42 AM
>////////< Gaara-dono! You ain't making it any better!!

Gaara_dono
March 22, 2008, 09:56 AM
Sorry Dear Lady... .But I can resist that hidden evil charm of yours... That style of seduction made my heart melt like a candle in the fire... Please release me from this pain!

NJung
March 22, 2008, 10:01 AM
I need a bath.. a cold bath... now... fast!!! >////////<

Gaara_dono
March 22, 2008, 10:05 AM
Why is that Dear Natasha... Such a queen name... the Queen of My Heart!

NJung
March 22, 2008, 10:12 AM
>//////< ...and what oh, noble king of my heart, may your name be?

Gaara_dono
March 22, 2008, 10:15 AM
My Lady... Your kindness made me forgot my name... Oh; I'm just remembering... The One that dies for your love..

NJung
March 22, 2008, 10:19 AM
Oh what an honour.. to think that little shy me are able to do such to a noble king! My my...

Gaara_dono
March 22, 2008, 10:21 AM
Lolz ^^.... You really made my heart your slave ^^... Master Natasha... Do as you please... But please don't runaway from me :wtf

NJung
March 22, 2008, 10:24 AM
I won't, my noble king! I won't.. as long as you stay with me! (lol)

Gaara_dono
March 22, 2008, 10:27 AM
OMG.... She loves me!! I don't believe it xD...! Don't lie to me tell me the truth.... DO you love me??

NJung
March 22, 2008, 10:29 AM
OMG.... She loves me!! I don't believe it xD...! Don't lie to me tell me the truth.... DO you love me??

I don't even know your name yet! That would be a good way to start a relationship... :)

Gaara_dono
March 22, 2008, 10:31 AM
Lolz... My real name is Micha; But my friends prefer calling me Mika ^^
And now... What about you Dear Natasha ^^

NJung
March 22, 2008, 10:37 AM
Lolz... My real name is Micha; But my friends prefer calling me Mika ^^
And now... What about you Dear Natasha ^^

Ah! Mika-kun it is! Sound so sweet! *huggies*
You already know my real name... Natasha... but I'm usually called Nati!

Gaara_dono
March 22, 2008, 10:44 AM
Lolz Nati-hime ^^ And what are your occupation right now?

NJung
March 22, 2008, 10:47 AM
Student in highschool... I'm terrible at maths and good at english... :sweat
And yours, Mika-kun? *girly-scream* I really like to say that! Mika-kun, Mika-kun, Mika-kun! xD

Gaara_dono
March 22, 2008, 10:54 AM
Well Economic and Management University studies... In IHEC Carthage Tunisia.. One of the most prestigious universties in the domain!... Is that satisfying Nati-chan ^^

What are your interests?

Sorry Lady Naty... But the call of duty is ringing (my associates phoned me I've a meeting to discuss an important thing... back in tomorrow^^)
With Love.... Your dear fan... Mika aka Gaara_dono!

NJung
March 22, 2008, 11:02 AM
WHAT!!?? Then you gotta be, like, super clever!? Awsome! O.O ... to beleive you want to talk to a highschool brat like myself! I'm touched! *hug*

Interests? Well, we can easily agree to the point that I ain't a normal teenager... :sweat
While other teenagers roams the city and going to parties, I stay home and study... kinda nerdy, I know... well manga and animefor one... Bleach, Naruto, Negima, Hellsing.. and a bunch of others too... drawing... Japanese culture.... I'm currently trying to learn japanese... not easy... that's why I joined Mangahelpers...

and you? ... my god, and Uni-student...*awe*

EDIT: I really look forward to talk with you again, Mika-kun! this has been a very interestion day! ;)

Gaara_dono
March 22, 2008, 11:06 AM
Please God.... Ahh.... Is that all the high-school girls reflex or what... We're human after all... And you too will go to University one day.. So please ^^... Try to stay calm... I'm not trying to impress you... I'm trying to be your freind ^^... Here in Tunisia I'm alone T_T

Orochimaru
March 22, 2008, 11:10 AM
rox dude :)

NJung
March 22, 2008, 11:21 AM
Ah sorry... I'll try to clam down...it's just all that worrying about my future.. :sweat it drains you seriously... and I think it's impressive you're a uni-student... and I'll gladly be your friend and keep you company... in Tunisia! ^^
[hr]
Ah! Thanks for the comment, Orochimaru!

Gaara_dono
March 22, 2008, 11:33 AM
Ah sorry... I'll try to clam down...it's just all that worrying about my future.. :sweat it drains you seriously... and I think it's impressive you're a uni-student... and I'll gladly be your friend and keep you company... in Tunisia! ^^

Well thank you... And I invite you to come and see this Tunisian country ^^

NJung
March 22, 2008, 02:24 PM
I would love to come and see, Mika-kun! :D

Gaara_dono
March 23, 2008, 01:03 PM
No problem thou.... Keep studying right now.... And in summer vacation come and I'll get you and I'll make you have the most amazing tour of this country... Beautiful places... Unknown secret gardens... Shh... I'll tell you later ;) ^^

NJung
March 23, 2008, 02:01 PM
Ooooow!!! I wanna go! Lol....

Hollow Kurono
March 23, 2008, 03:57 PM
I suppose that was a compliment? Thanks anyway...:D

Yes,it was a compliment.Your drawings are awesome.

NJung
March 23, 2008, 04:07 PM
Yes,it was a compliment.Your drawings are awesome.

Thank goodness... ^.^ And yes, after I read you comment 2 time I understood what you ment! I'll make sure to write the page number too on my next Thread!

darkstar7
March 24, 2008, 01:43 AM
Hey NJ, it's Free-E from dA!

Such a godly coloring job my friend!

NJung
March 24, 2008, 06:41 AM
Hey NJ, it's Free-E from dA!

Such a godly coloring job my friend!

THERE YOU WHERE!!! :glomp
I've been looking for you!! :amuse
Thanks my friend! I'm glad you like it!

and...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUBBIE!!!! TwT

weixiaobao
March 31, 2008, 05:43 PM
VEry well done :thumbs

Meri_maslinkata
April 04, 2008, 09:22 AM
This looks incredibly beatiful.Rukia,Ichigo,Renji and Ishida are fantastic...

lordHokage
April 09, 2008, 02:52 PM
Well done, I think you did an excellent job, Keep it up. :wtf :kkthumbs :occa

NJung
April 09, 2008, 03:22 PM
Well done, I think you did an excellent job, Keep it up. :wtf :kkthumbs :occa

Oh beleive me I will... until the day my arms falls off, damnit!!! ;)