PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Game Questions?

enorton
March 24, 2008, 05:38 AM
Hello , i'm sorry if i'm posting this in the rong forum or anything like that , its my first thread so go easy please .
I was wandering if i can play the Japanese version of the narutimate hero / accel games on my PS2 ...i don't know how to find out if my PS2 can play them.
I also have a PS3 on which i could try it if i buy the game but i'd like to know if its possible before i go buy the game in japanese .
Thanks !

UchihaDK83
March 28, 2008, 04:34 AM
Hello , i'm sorry if i'm posting this in the rong forum or anything like that , its my first thread so go easy please .
I was wandering if i can play the Japanese version of the narutimate hero / accel games on my PS2 ...i don't know how to find out if my PS2 can play them.
I also have a PS3 on which i could try it if i buy the game but i'd like to know if its possible before i go buy the game in japanese .
Thanks !

Have you modify your ps2??? ... if you haven't .... i don't know if you can play Accel ... with play 3 maybe you can't play it ....

...however i'm enough sure that if you have ps2 with modify you can play it... in fact i played all narutimate on my ps2 ...also accel 1 and 2.. :p

enmymiguel
March 29, 2008, 06:44 PM
ok i have naruto ultimate ninja 3 and i have a fight against gai and i have to give him 3 blow and i dont know how

sou_desu_ka
August 15, 2008, 03:55 PM
so, here we are: the fillers end and we see to two of our most beloved akatsuki members. but wait! there isn't any trailers or news of any new shippuuden games coming out in japan! DAMN! well maybe not...

it seems like they may be waiting for some good reasons. the orochimaru/hebi arc will be coming soon and that's a great chance for the games to add in some great characters plus all of the new jutsu from the current arc *cough* naruto *cough*.

this thread is basically just to get ideas on when YOU think they should make the next shippuden game in japan, and any ideas of characters and transformations that would be cool to have.

enjoy.

AkatsukiNoTobi
August 16, 2008, 02:47 PM
At least in America, it seems. In the Hokage's Room fan question mission-thingy, user "Narutard_4Life" asked "Will this game eventually come out on the XBox 360, PS2, PSP, or Gamecube?" (in reference to Storm). The response was:

"Well, because this game is specifically licensed to the PS3, unfortunately for our many fans out there, you wont be seeing this game go to any other platform. We are as a publisher, licensed to work on the PSP and PS2 games as well, so keep an eye out for more awesome Naruto goodness coming from those areas!"

That tells me that we'll be seeing some Ultimate Ninja games for the PSP and PS2 (so new hope for Accel in America!).

http://www.hokagesroom.com/blog/view/the-hokages-scroll/ultimate-ninja-storm-developer-questions-answered/2008/08/12/ It's the last question.