PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Koen
June 06, 2007, 05:17 AM
okay, so is lavi attacking road - road by a sword (must be allen since he has the sword)...

/me confused

kanda first :o -> it prolly has to do with his fight against skin

Defade
June 06, 2007, 05:29 AM
The spoiler is hinting heavily that Lavi is the one stabbing Rhode, due to the sentence structure. Since the second sentence has no subject before 'de', we can assumed that it's talking about the subject in the sentence before, which is Lavi.

tune
June 06, 2007, 05:30 AM
that is... if it IS refering to the sentence before... since within the sentence alone there is no reference to anybody holding the blade ::shrugs::

Koen
June 06, 2007, 05:52 AM
thus meaning either lavi wakes up or that lavi is bad ass not interested in road, not interested in allen, etc (which makes him uncontrolable)

RainyFrog
June 06, 2007, 06:46 AM
Wow, these spoilers come out so quickly now. o_o

It definitely sounds like Lavi's stabbing Road, but where does he get a sword, or anything sharp? So maybe Allen catches Road by surprise (uh, somehow) and stabs her with his Sword for Great Justice?

rhapsody blue
June 06, 2007, 07:33 AM
oh thank you for the spoilers!

this is making me excited for this coming week's chapter. maybe lavi takes allen's sword and stabs road? the battle between lavi and allen seem kinda short imo

i'm somewhat surprised that kanda overtook allen for first place. however, the people of 2chan kept talking about how they loved "kato" so maybe the seiyuu omake helped as well. :lmao

Koen
June 06, 2007, 07:50 AM
oh thank you for the spoilers!

this is making me excited for this coming week's chapter. maybe lavi takes allen's sword and stabs road? the battle between lavi and allen seem kinda short imo

i'm somewhat surprised that kanda overtook allen for first place. however, the people of 2chan kept talking about how they loved "kato" so maybe the seiyuu omake helped as well. :lmao

on a french forum they presume (based on their french translation) that labi will do a suicide stabbing himself and thus stabbing road -> vague imo

rhapsody blue
June 06, 2007, 07:55 AM
i read on 2chan that lavi stabbed in order to get out of the illusion

also, lenalee's drop in the popularity poll is a surprise to some on the 2chan forum. i guess the damsel in distress act didn't help much. kanda's jump is being credited to the anime because his seiyuu is quite popular. and there's a lot of versions of the popularity poll in which the top three spots alternate between allen, kanda, and lavi so i guess we have to wait and see what is the true result

Koen
June 06, 2007, 09:04 AM
ouais je leur ai demandé de faire attention à la traduc mais bon laissez les tapper leur trip (si tu parles de ritual)^^

Sorry XD

This is the reply of the month for me :)

Defade
June 06, 2007, 09:10 AM
that is... if it IS refering to the sentence before... since within the sentence alone there is no reference to anybody holding the blade ::shrugs::

It's easier if you don't think of it as two sentences, but as two parts of one sentence with one comma seperating them. It's a simple sentence structure that goes "(subject)(does action),(does another action)"

I guess we'll have to wait for a more detailed spoiler.

Magical Poof
June 06, 2007, 11:53 AM
Wow. We've been getting spoilers every week for a while now! o_o

I bet it something horribly cliched happened and Labi overcomes the "evil" controlling him through the power of "friendship" D: At least we might see a white!Road, like we had with Tyki...

WTF?! Who voted for Kanda? Grah! -shakes head-

Dofla
June 07, 2007, 05:28 AM
I think that this has something to do with the poll:

http://img107.imagevenue.com/loc986/th_11813_Gray_123_986lo.jpg (http://img107.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=11813_Gray_123_986lo.jpg)

Defade
June 07, 2007, 06:48 AM
Poll results:

1st Kanda 7591 votes <---WTF. Impossible. Even now I'm still in denial.
2nd Allen 6484 votes
3rd Lavi 6264 votes
4th Linali 2222 votes
5th Tyki 1237 votes <---excuse me, but Tyki>>>>>>Linali.
6th Debitt 834 votes <---way to go, Debitt!
7th Crowley 638 votes
8th Miranda 497 votes
9th Rhode 410 votes
10th Hoshino Katsura 378 votes <---due to the D. Gray theatres, probably?XD

And re picture above: It's the color cover of 121st night. Allen looks so awesome there. But Linali should seriously get away from the center. It's not like she's the first place.

Also title of 121st Night: "Me"(ore)

Schwindelmagier
June 07, 2007, 06:54 AM
Wow, the titles are going all crazier lately, hehe.
:wtf Such a cool scan. And yay for Tyki being so popular and looking so sexy on the scan, Rhode's cute, too. Nonetheess, Tyki deserved a better place..like...4 or 3...or 2..or 1 xD.

.access timeco.
June 07, 2007, 09:59 AM
Debit??? How can he be there and Jasdero and Jasdebi not? -___- those Japanese... so strange!

Oh, and this ends the endless discussion: girls in maid clothes, men in tuxedos... Debit in tuxedo.

Magical Poof
June 07, 2007, 10:16 AM
BUT SERIOUSLY?! WTF IS KANDA DOING FIRST?!

THE WORLD IS FREAKING ENDING. D:

Defade
June 07, 2007, 10:21 AM

I KNOW.DDDD: This is starting to remind me of Naruto's popularity poll a bit. In the first one the main character wins, and the second or third one the 'cold' and 'arrogant' character wins.

DDDD: And Kanda, unlike Sasuke, is reduced to nothing more than a cameo right now. Disappeared for like 4 volumes, reappeared in one volume and died in the same volume. I can only think that his seiyuu holds fame among Japanese fans.

Still I simply don't understand what it is that people find so good about him. To me he's just the steoritypical cold and arrogant character #501923. I don't even find his design to be particularly special.

rhapsody blue
June 07, 2007, 10:42 AM
Debit??? How can he be there and Jasdero and Jasdebi not? -___- those Japanese... so strange!

Debit and Jasdero were never considered one entity in the popularity poll. They have always been separated.

From what I read and understand from 2chan, the anime really helped Kanda. They liked how more involved he was and it really helped that his seiyuu is very popular (I mean, he's voiced by Cloud Strife, hello!)

Koen
June 07, 2007, 11:25 AM
wooooowwww, lenalee so popular? it seems noah are more disliked then over here in this community :d

brightdreamer
June 07, 2007, 01:22 PM
Here's a thought back on the spoiler... maybe Lavi stabs himself to break Road's illusion, which distracts her enough that Allen is able to get her with the Sword of Great Justice?

rhapsody blue
June 07, 2007, 01:24 PM
Here's a thought back on the spoiler... maybe Lavi stabs himself to break Road's illusion, which distracts her enough that Allen is able to get her with the Sword of Great Justice?

This was mentioned before but according to sentence structure, Lavi did the stabbing. Guess we'll have to wait and see though

.access timeco.
June 07, 2007, 02:31 PM
Debit and Jasdero were never considered one entity in the popularity poll. They have always been separated.

............................ oh, god!

I was saying "How can that Debit guy, so uncool, be there and Jasdero and Jasdebi, so freaking amazing, not be? How can people like Debit more than them? Blablablabla?"

rhapsody blue
June 07, 2007, 02:34 PM
............................ oh, god!

I was saying "How can that Debit guy, so uncool, be there and Jasdero and Jasdebi, so freaking amazing, not be? How can people like Debit more than them? Blablablabla?"

It's the Japanese fans and their opinions differ from ours. Based off this forum, it appears that Kanda isn't that well-liked but he won the popularity contest.

Debitt is a pretty cool characters and seems to be the brains of the twins.

Koen
June 07, 2007, 05:04 PM
It's the Japanese fans and their opinions differ from ours. Based off this forum, it appears that Kanda isn't that well-liked but he won the popularity contest.

I think with kanda it has probably got something to do with his voice actor and his latest role against skin...

I like the twins seperated more than being one. I never forget how they shot each other in the head

.access timeco.
June 07, 2007, 05:25 PM

I knooow! That was a retoric question!!!
Something to read and go, not to discuss.

rhapsody blue
June 07, 2007, 05:29 PM
this is a discussion board so you shouldn't act like people wouldn't react :notrust

Koen
June 08, 2007, 01:14 AM
I knooow! That was a retoric question!!!
Something to read and go, not to discuss.

It's not always to find out when it's retoric, but usually you feel it when it is...

on topic: that noah next to tiky, is that jasdebit? or is another one we haven't seen?

harmaa
June 08, 2007, 01:45 AM
It's Debitt, just in a suit. And Jasdero's in his mouth. XD

Koen
June 08, 2007, 04:17 AM
It's Debitt, just in a suit. And Jasdero's in his mouth. XD

it was a retoric question too :D

Dofla
June 08, 2007, 06:27 AM
full script:

下手な文章で不快にさせたらすみません

ラビ「劫火灰燼 火判ッッ」
アレン「神ノ道化……ッ」
火判に剣で切りかかるアレン
その裂け目で火判の竜(?)の頭がふたつに分かれる

アレン(ふたつに割かれたっ)
アレン(退魔能力の剣の神ノ道化じゃイノセンスの力に対しては無力だ
ラビの攻撃を受けるには爪の神ノ道化にしないと…)

いきなり背後に攻撃を仕掛けるラビが現れアレンは剣で受けとめる

アレン(ダメだ………爪の神ノ道化はラビ自身も傷付けてしまう!!)

アレン「そんなことできない! ラビ!! ラビ!」

ラビ「天判」

アレン、ラビの天判をくらう

リナリ「……………………っラビッ ラビ お願いもうやめて!!目を覚ましてっ」

ロード「ムダだっていってるでしょリナリー
『ラビ』の心は死んだんだって」

倒れているアレンの周りりの床に少し炎がつく
ラビ「劫火…灰燼…」
アレン「…ラビ…」

上半身を起こしていきなりラビを剣で突き刺すアレン

アレン(イチかバチか……!ラビはロードの能力でこんな状態になったなら…)

ラビ(オレノ体ヲ死角ニ…)

アレン「ロード!!お前を止めれば…っっ」

アレンの剣はラビの体を通り抜けてロードを貫く

ロード「うっ」
ロード倒れる

レロ「ロードたまッ!!!」
ロード「くっ…くくくくく」
アレン「!」
ロード「残念でしたぁ~巻き戻しの街でボクに攻撃が効かないの忘れちゃったのぉ?
たとえ退魔の剣でも貫くものが違う!
ボクはね
ボクであって
ボクじゃないんだよ
ボクの『正体』を知らない奴にボクは殺せない!!」

ロード剣を自分で抜く
アレン「そ そんな…」
ロード「どうしてボクの言うこときかないのさ
アレン」

ラビ「火…」
アレン「…っ」
ロード「いくらアレンでも人の心はどうしようもできないよ」

剣を床に突き刺して叫ぶロード
「あきらめなよ!!」

アレンの体を火判の炎が包む

リナリ「アレンくんッッアレンくんッ ラビやめてッ
炎を止めて――――――――ッッ」

アレン火の内部
アレン(!? 火判に飲まれたのに熱くない)

リナリ「ラビッ お願いラビッ」

リナリーとチャオジーがいるサイコロを囲んでいるろうそくが溶け出す

リナリ「!ろうそく…」
リナリ(火判の熱気で溶けていく…)
アレン(これは この炎は僕を燃やしてない…っ)
リナリ&アレン(!!!まさか…)

ラビ「!!!ナ…ンダ…?体ガ…ッ
!?体ガ…カッテニ動…ク コレ…ハ!?」

ラビのイノセンスが床を向く
ラビ「!!『ラビ』…マサカ…ッ」

ロードの夢世界で白ラビがゆっくり立ち上がる
白ラ「そのまさかだコンニャロ…暴走しやがってこのタコ…
あ~最悪…」

黒ラ「お前…正気か…!?」
白ラ「正気…?お前が言うのかよ」
黒ラ(自分で自分を刺して…!?)

白ラビが完全に立ち上がってナイフで自分を刺しているのがわかる描写

白ラ「へへ…危ねェ 危ねェ 精神(ココロ)の死ってのは正気を失うってことだろ?
あの瞬間 こうでもせんと正気を保ってらんなかったんでね」

※あの瞬間とは白ラビが神田、リナリ、クロウリに刺されたときのこと

現実世界に戻って

ラビが自分のいる位置を中心に槌の先端を突き刺し、火判の文字が浮かび上がる

ラビ「オレの未熟さのせいさ…この落とし前はキッチリつけさせてもらう」

ロード(なに!?)

ラビ「火加減無しだ!!
火判!!」

自分もろとも包みこんで大きな火判を起こすラビ

セリフはないけど涙が溢れて叫んでいるようなリナリー

アレン「ラビ―――――――!!」

火判がロードも巻き込む
レロ「キャーロートたまが飲まれたレロー!!」
ロード「レロ ティッキーの体焼けないようにしててーっ」
ロード(なんて奴 ブックマンのくせに自分焼いちゃうなんて)
ロード「でもボクにこんな攻撃は…………」

ロード(!!)
突然ロードが白ラビが持っていたナイフに貫かれる

白ラビのココロの声みたいなのが現実のロードに問いかける
(お前の世界…夢の中からの攻撃ならどうさ………?)

ロード「あなどれない子だぁ~~~~~~~…夢の中のボクを…」

少しだけロードの口元に血が流れている

夢世界に戻り、
白ラビが頭部粉砕したアレンをナイフで刺している
アレン((中身はロード))「よく ボクがこれに化けてるってわかったね…………」
白ラビ「お前は…アレンが好きみたいだからな…」
ロード「ふふ…死ぬ気なの?ブックマン継げないよ…」
白ラ「ここまで追い込んだのは誰さ……ッ」
白ラビが笑いながら言う

白ラ(これが「オレ」の今できるベストの選択だったんだよ)

白ラビ消えながら「悪いな さよならだ…」

これで終わりです

Any volunteers to translate it? XD

RainyFrog
June 08, 2007, 07:48 AM
Okay, I haven't tried to read through the whole thing, but that last line by "White" Lavi is kinda scaring me:

White Lavi, while fading away: My bad/sorry about that. Good bye...

Oh. No. ...T_T

Defade
June 08, 2007, 07:56 AM
Not an impressive chapter, in my opinion.

Summary since the whole translation takes too much time:

Allen cuts the Hi-ban and splits the snake's head in two, but it's no use since his sword only possesses the power of exorcism so he can only block Lavi's attack with his claw form. Yet his claw form would hurt Lavi himself so he's hesitating. Linali emos and screams some more. Lavi uses the Ten-ban.

Allen was lying down, surrounded by small flames around him, Lavi approaches him, wanting to use a hi-ban again, yet Allen straightened his upper body and stabs his sword through Lavi, which hit Rhode who was behind Lavi. Rhode fell down, but later recovers and says "Don't you remember that in the Rewinding Town your attacks didn't work on me? Even if it's the sword of exorcism. You see, I...am myself, yet not myself. Somebody who doesn't know my 'true form' cannot kill me!"

Lavi attacks with hi-ban again, but in the midst of all the fire, Allen finds out that he doesn't get burned. Linali emos for some more before she realizes the heat of the hi-ban is actually melting the candles. Lavi in dreamworld stands up again and regains control of his body. Now in the real world, Lavi uses his hi-ban to full strength that surrounds both him and Rhode. Rhode started talking about how attacks are useless against her again, but before she could finish, Lavi grabbed her and stabbed her with a knife. Back in the dreamworld, Lavi was stabbing the dead Allen with a knife, who turns out to be Rhode.

In the end, the white Lavi disappears and says, "Sorry...goodbye..."

I skimmed through most of it so maybe it's a bit rough around the edges.

Dofla
June 08, 2007, 07:57 AM
oO

classification continuation:

一応11~20位バレ
11位コムイ
12位クロス
13位ティム
14位ジャスデロ
15位マナ
16位ジャスデビ
17位リーバー
18位ちょめ助
19位デイシャ
20位フォー

ちなみにチャオジーは50位内にいなかったです
51位以下は略だったので…何位かは分かりません

Defade
June 08, 2007, 08:03 AM
^Translation, just because.

11 Komui
12 Cross
13 Timcanpi
14 Jasdero
15 Mana
16 Jasdebi
17 River/Reever
18 Chomesuke
19 Deesha
20 Fou

Schwindelmagier
June 08, 2007, 08:05 AM
Holy shit! This ->
"Don't you remember that in the Rewinding Town your attacks didn't work on me? Even if it's the sword of exorcism. You see, I...am myself, yet not myself. Somebody who doesn't know my 'true form' cannot kill me!"...and...
this->
"In the end, the white Lavi disappears and says, "Sorry...goodbye..."
Scares me ;_;...wuhaaaaaaaaaaa~~~

RainyFrog
June 08, 2007, 08:09 AM
Oh my God. What a depressing chapter! ...There really better be a way to bring Lavi, Kanda and Crowley back, because if Lavi never comes back (that seems unlikely to me), the manga just won't be the same. Maybe I say that because he is my favorite character, but still.

Though I am impressed that White Lavi seemed to have taken back over his body with like, no outside help, and he just sort of woke up again.

Defade
June 08, 2007, 08:18 AM
Added more translations:

Allen's body was surrounded by flames

Linali: Allen-kun! Allen-kun!! Lavi, stop the fire----!!!

Allen, inside the fire
Allen(!?I've been consumed by the hi-ban yet I don't feel any kind of heat?)

Linali「Lavi, please...Lavi」

The candles that were surrounding Linali and Chaoji started to melt

Linali「!The candles...」
Linali(Are melting due to the heat coming from the hi-ban…)
Allen(This is...this fire isn't burning me
Linali and Allen(!!Don't tell me…)

Lavi 「!!!Wh…at…?My body is… !?My body is…moving by…itself? This…is!?」

Lavi's Innocence heads towards the floor
Lavi゙「!!"Lavi"…don't tell me…」

In Rhode's dream world, white Lavi slowly stands
White Lavi "Exactly that 'don't tell me' you bastard. Seems like you went berserk...you octopus(TN:btw it's an insult, I know there's a better translation for tako but I just don't remember)...the worst

Black Lavi "Are you still sane?"
White Lavi「Sane...? You're not at a position to say that, right?」
Black Lavi(He stabbed himself…!?)

*insert other stuff I'm not bothered with*

The Hi-ban surrounds Rhode
Lero "Kyaaa Rhode-tama was surrounded!」
Rhode「Lero, make it so that Tyki's body doesn't burn」
Rhode(What a guy...he's a Bookman and he's burning himself)
Rhode「But such an attack on me…………」

Rhode(!!)
Suddenly Rhode was grabbed by White Lavi and stabbed

A voice that seems to be Lavi's heart's voice, yet it's asking Rhode in reality
(Your world...what about an attack from inside your dream………?)

Rhode「A child that can't be underestimated~~~~~~~…the me in my dream…」

Rhode bleeds from her mouth a bit

Back to the dream world
White Lavi stabs the dead Allen with a knife
Allen((who really is Rhode))「Good job for knowing that I took this form……」
White Lavi「Because...you seem to like Allen…」
Rhode「Fufu…do you want to die?You can't inherit a Bookman like this…」
White Lavi「Now who is the one that forced me to such an extent……」
He said while smiling

White Lavi(This is the best choice that 'I' can make now)

While disappearing, White Lavi said "Sorry...goodbye..."

Koen
June 08, 2007, 08:42 AM
Holy shit! This ->
"Don't you remember that in the Rewinding Town your attacks didn't work on me? Even if it's the sword of exorcism. You see, I...am myself, yet not myself. Somebody who doesn't know my 'true form' cannot kill me!"...and...
this->
"In the end, the white Lavi disappears and says, "Sorry...goodbye..."
Scares me ;_;...wuhaaaaaaaaaaa~~~

So I think that the true road was not the road allen and lenalee saw. When road uses her powers it seems like the true road is the road in the fake world, in the mental world (something like freddy kruger. Outside you can see its effects, but it's only inside where you can defeat it).

Lavi is smart, lavi is fucking awesome to know eventually what road can do, etc... I think this chapter is so wise: why? Well lavi attacks allen, but allen doesn't want to do antyhing to lavi, he doesn't want to hurt him. Lavi outside wants to kill allen, But meanwhile Lavi inside is figthing back, and saw that killing allen in his mental world is like hurting road. So maybe road was a bit dumb, lavi inside couldn't know what was going on outside but the lavi outside was a hint for us how to defeat road - KILLING ALLEN but in it's mental world

Lavi saying: sorry and goodbye, means imo he isn't dead but it prolly means that he didn't want to hurt allen and the goodbye can refer to road, himself, or others?

Light_Yagami
June 08, 2007, 08:52 AM
i don' t understand

rhapsody blue
June 08, 2007, 09:02 AM
this chapter is getting exciting. i had a feeling that road was one of the figures in the dreamworld but i couldn't figure out which one. so, so cool.

maybe the real!lavi is fading to symbolize the fact that he's getting out of the dreamworld?

Zotto
June 08, 2007, 09:06 AM
Not an impressive chapter, in my opinion.

Summary since the whole translation takes too much time:

Allen cuts the Hi-ban and splits the snake's head in two, but it's no use since his sword only possesses the power of exorcism so he can only block Lavi's attack with his claw form. Yet his claw form would hurt Lavi himself so he's hesitating. Linali emos and screams some more. Lavi uses the Ten-ban.

Allen was lying down, surrounded by small flames around him, Lavi approaches him, wanting to use a hi-ban again, yet Allen straightened his upper body and stabs his sword through Lavi, which hit Rhode who was behind Lavi. Rhode fell down, but later recovers and says "Don't you remember that in the Rewinding Town your attacks didn't work on me? Even if it's the sword of exorcism. You see, I...am myself, yet not myself. Somebody who doesn't know my 'true form' cannot kill me!"

Lavi attacks with hi-ban again, but in the midst of all the fire, Allen finds out that he doesn't get burned. Linali emos for some more before she realizes the heat of the hi-ban is actually melting the candles. Lavi in dreamworld stands up again and regains control of his body. Now in the real world, Lavi uses his hi-ban to full strength that surrounds both him and Rhode. Rhode started talking about how attacks are useless against her again, but before she could finish, Lavi grabbed her and stabbed her with a knife. Back in the dreamworld, Lavi was stabbing the dead Allen with a knife, who turns out to be Rhode.

In the end, the white Lavi disappears and says, "Sorry...goodbye..."

I skimmed through most of it so maybe it's a bit rough around the edges.

omg do you hav any idea how frsutrating this is for me? lol yesterday i was going to say this:

"this may seem crazy and out of line but i think lavi will stab himself, stabbing road in the process"

but i deleted it thinking it was too crazy to happen. -.- now i feel silly for never posting it since it seems that thats really whats going on.

doh! >.<

rhapsody blue
June 08, 2007, 09:09 AM
omg do you hav any idea how frsutrating this is for me? lol yesterday i was going to say this:

"this may seem crazy and out of line but i think lavi will stab himself, stabbing road in the process"

but i deleted it thinking it was too crazy to happen. -.- now i feel silly for never posting it since it seems that thats really whats going on.

doh! >.<

that's the worst feeling in the world.

Dofla
June 08, 2007, 10:14 AM
http://www.imagup.info/images/02/1181316134_gray.png (http://www.imagup.com)

rhapsody blue
June 08, 2007, 10:21 AM
thanks for the larger pic!

at least the picture settles the gender debate for debit

Zotto
June 08, 2007, 10:34 AM
as a side note, Lavi looks like the twins from host club in that scan :P

rhapsody blue
June 08, 2007, 10:46 AM
as a side note, Lavi looks like the twins from host club in that scan :P

now that you mention it, he does have kaoru's hair and hikaru's mischievous face/personality in that pic.

i love how allen and kanda look quite pissy. XD

Schwindelmagier
June 08, 2007, 11:31 AM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~ thnaks for sharing the bigger version of the gorgeous scan. I just wonder, the girl in the bg, is this miranda? Since everyone in the Top 10 seems to be on it. But she looks....different O.O.

rhapsody blue
June 08, 2007, 11:33 AM
yeah it's miranda. they made her hair lighter and her face is less stressful, more youthful

she looks better that way than when she's frazzled

Koen
June 08, 2007, 02:59 PM
when it's bigger it even looks better :D

harmaa
June 08, 2007, 03:11 PM
That image is awesome. I think it's interesting that Rabi has his old style of eyepatch on, though. o o; Maybe Hoshino just likes drawing it.

Magical Poof
June 08, 2007, 05:51 PM
I'm pretty sure it's Miranda, and she probably just looks different because of the headband. It's not all the top 10, since Timcampi only got 11th or something XD

AthrunZala222
June 09, 2007, 01:07 AM
Lavi and Hikaru also have the same seiyuu for those of you who iddn't bother to check XD

I AM SO HAPPY! I CAN FINALLY STICK IT IN THE STUPID ALLEN FANS THAT KANDA IS SUPERIOR!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH *coughs*

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
LAVI DON'T DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! If you die who'll make fun of Allen so I can laugh more at him than I already do?!?!?!? LAVI MUST LIVE SINCE KANDA IS "DEAD"!!!!!!!!!

harmaa
June 09, 2007, 01:20 AM
Hahahahaha. We Kanda fans must stick together. >.>

Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki
June 09, 2007, 07:45 AM
http://www.imagup.info/images/02/1181316134_gray.png (http://www.imagup.com)

Ehh? Who's the girl with the bunny ears? Rhode?

And who's behind her?

Digital_Eon
June 09, 2007, 09:36 AM
Yeah, it looks like Road is tackling Rinari from behind, and... as people were saying above, the other female is Miranda (not that there were many options, anyway...).

directorj
June 09, 2007, 01:43 PM
I KNOW.DDDD: This is starting to remind me of Naruto's popularity poll a bit. In the first one the main character wins, and the second or third one the 'cold' and 'arrogant' character wins.

DDDD: And Kanda, unlike Sasuke, is reduced to nothing more than a cameo right now. Disappeared for like 4 volumes, reappeared in one volume and died in the same volume. I can only think that his seiyuu holds fame among Japanese fans.

Still I simply don't understand what it is that people find so good about him. To me he's just the steoritypical cold and arrogant character #501923. I don't even find his design to be particularly special.

To be quite honest, sometimes I feel the same way about Allen's character design. Packed with action and moe, but nothing special.

I can definitely see the similarities between Sasuke and Kanda, but I think they trump Naruto and Allen for different reasons. Sasuke has a ton of angst appeal. Kanda has mystery appeal. Sasuke's attitude is a result of his tragic past, but nobody knows why Kanda is so pissy. He might just be designed that way to counter-act Allen's near perpetual sweetness.

Of course, it's not just a win for Kanda, it's a loss for characters like Allen and Linali. Sour beats sweet, and as Snoogen brought up, damsels in distress are out of fashion. Sorry Linali, but after you got trapped in wierd bubble things not once, but twice, I could totally see that popularity drop coming.

Defade
June 10, 2007, 10:38 PM
To be quite honest, sometimes I feel the same way about Allen's character design. Packed with action and moe, but nothing special.

I can definitely see the similarities between Sasuke and Kanda, but I think they trump Naruto and Allen for different reasons. Sasuke has a ton of angst appeal. Kanda has mystery appeal. Sasuke's attitude is a result of his tragic past, but nobody knows why Kanda is so pissy. He might just be designed that way to counter-act Allen's near perpetual sweetness.

Of course, it's not just a win for Kanda, it's a loss for characters like Allen and Linali. Sour beats sweet, and as Snoogen brought up, damsels in distress are out of fashion. Sorry Linali, but after you got trapped in wierd bubble things not once, but twice, I could totally see that popularity drop coming.

While I do like Sasuke and think of him as someone with a deeper personality than just "LOLZ I'M BETTER THAN YOU.8D", Kanda's personality just seems too...flat at this point. So I do hope that Hoshino will reveal at least something more about him that adds to his character. I find him rather boring at this point.

I totally agree with you on Linali. She's annoying the heck out of me right now and I used to like her a lot. At first I thought it was just the hair design that I didn't like, but after seeing Hoshino putting her into countless damsel in distress situations and having a different male save her each time just gets on my nerves. Where has the old Linali gone? I'm even surprised that she managed to still secure a fourth place at the popularity poll.

directorj
June 11, 2007, 07:12 PM
I agree. At the moment Sasuke is definitely a better developed character than Kanda. Sasuke has been given a past, ambitions, and moral conflicts, whereas much of the info that could flesh out Kanda's character has been left in the dark. I believe that his character has potential, and I hope Hoshino will develop him well (instead of letting him vanish for long periods of time and then die).

Oooh, I didn't see just how famous Kanda's seiyuu was until I bumped into this while trolling this intarweb: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57266844/

Apparently it's his birthday in two days. He's only 33 and he has such an accomplished career! O.O He's voiced some of my favorite characters!! <3

Leo Seta
June 12, 2007, 05:48 PM
Kanda only won because of his damn seiyuu's fanbase -___-

And Sasuke is a totally flat self-absorbed character who is only popular because Kishimoto gives him all of the coolest scenes/abilites (as Sasuke is his pet character).

Come on Linali, become badass again and win those votes back ><

rhapsody blue
June 13, 2007, 10:51 PM
Found this on 2ch:

Japanese Text:
アレンとラビが各々葛藤しながら戦い
最後はロートがミイラ状態になって笑いながら散った

煽り:夢世界、撃破・・・!!!

だそうです。

:
While allene and the rabbi to do each trouble, it fought and, end scattered Rohto becoming mummy state, while laughing,

Fanning: Dream world, defeat...! ! !

It probably will put out, is.

Road laughs and goes into a "mummy state" (maybe she is dazed)? Or could the mummy state be her true form?

And LAVI LIVES (but for how long?) So is he fighting Road in the dream world while Allen battles her in the real world? Or are they both battling her in the real world? Or could Lavi and Allen still be fighting each other?

credit if posting elsewhere :: coughcoughMetalforteX77fromgamefaqscoughcough ::

Zotto
June 13, 2007, 11:03 PM
This just encourages the strong feelings I have that Lavi will live. Thanks for the spoiler - I was going nuts with this.

liunerav
June 13, 2007, 11:53 PM
Allen and Rabi conflict with each other while in battle.

In the end Road turns into mummy state and while laughing, scatters.

Gust of wind: The dream world, crushing...!!!

-----

I keep trying to find another translation for 'crushing' [gekiha] which Babelfish translated as 'defeat'. Halp D:

And yes. Miira does mean mummy. Shounen manga has a weird fascination with mummys (mummies?) [I'm looking at you, Houshin Engi.]

Koen
June 14, 2007, 12:56 AM
Well All we can do is wait, but it seems that the dream world is gonna be crushed -> I wonder if it's the world that allen, lenalee, lavi are in... Remember they were in a room that was going to be destroyed while they fought -> maybe this was one of road's made world/room

RainyFrog
June 14, 2007, 04:06 AM
Okay, I don't want to get my hopes up too soon, but yes! Maybe Lavi does get out of this all right. I kind of don't think the room they are actually in in the Ark is what's meant by "dream world", but I think they should be getting out of there soon if the place really is going to be destroyed.

Koen
June 14, 2007, 05:15 AM
Okay, I don't want to get my hopes up too soon, but yes! Maybe Lavi does get out of this all right. I kind of don't think the room they are actually in in the Ark is what's meant by "dream world", but I think they should be getting out of there soon if the place really is going to be destroyed.

It wouldn't be the first time if we would be suprised :o

Magical Poof
June 14, 2007, 08:00 AM
Oooh. I wanna see Road's true from... But somehow I don't think this is it. Anyway, I think I'll stick by my prediction that Labi will survives and spend the next 100000000+ chapters being useless, like Linalee. D:

Schwindelmagier
June 14, 2007, 09:07 AM
I hope not that everyone turns out to be useless for the time being. ^_^"

Interesting spoilers. Rhode goes into "mummy state"...like in the Rewinding town arc? Guess so.

ImotoChan
June 14, 2007, 11:13 AM
YESH! LAVI!!! THANK YOU FOR THE SPOILER!

ImotoChan
June 14, 2007, 11:15 AM
VOTE FOR LAVI!!!!!! *waves Lavi flags like crazy*

Okuni Sensei
June 14, 2007, 12:44 PM
But in the end, we don't know about Lavi's end or not.
I'm still worried -____-

Raijatsu
June 14, 2007, 01:06 PM
I hope not that everyone turns out to be useless for the time being. ^_^"

Interesting spoilers. Rhode goes into "mummy state"...like in the Rewinding town arc? Guess so.

the rewinding town ark nearly made me throw up....
it would be cool/discusting/cool if this is her true form.
so she looks so young because thats not her real body right? her true self is hidden in her dream...

Koen
June 14, 2007, 03:09 PM
But in the end, we don't know about Lavi's end or not.
I'm still worried -____-

damned I love to wait, I love it - it seems you don't

Okuni Sensei
June 14, 2007, 03:28 PM
Not at all ^__^

liunerav
June 14, 2007, 03:29 PM
I kinda thought her 'True Form' was what Lavi stabbed in the Dream World? =3= Which would imply that the form we see running about on a normal basis is actually a high-functioning illusion of some sort and even her real body is basically intangible. I dunno, not gonna get technical, just a thought. :P

freaky2
June 14, 2007, 04:02 PM
We'll have to see, I guess. But it's about time they move out! Let's hope Rabi is al right!
And by the way, I'd like to see Tiki conscious again, I wonder what will he do now....

rhapsody blue
June 15, 2007, 05:30 AM
This may be the script or a guess of a 2cher:

なかなか詳細こないので書きます

ラビ「火判!!」
チャオジ「自分に攻撃を…ッ」
アレン「ラビッッ!!ラビーーーーーー!!」

夢世界に場面は戻って
黒ラ「なんでさ『ラビ』… 49番目の『オレ』…」

倒れてだんだん消えている白ラビに話しかける

黒ラ「お前は『オレ』のはずなのに…
『ラビ』になる前の…
48番目までの『オレ』とどうして同じじゃないんだ
どうして48番目までの『オレ』と違っていく…」

黒ラビの姿が子ラビにだんだん変わっていきながら
「どうして49番目の『オレ』はこんなに苦しいんだ
どうして…」

完全に子供の姿になった黒ラビ
子ラビ泣きながら
子ラ「ブックマンになるのが嫌になったのか『ラビ』!?
仮初の仲間の為に戦うことを選ぶの?
人間なんて戦ばかり起こす低脳な種族だ
そうでしょ そう割り切ってないとしんどいじゃないか!
『オレ』にはブックマン一族の責任があるんだ!!」

もう半分くらい消えた白ラビ
白ラ「割りきってなんか…『オレ』は…人間に失望してた
いつまでも争い続ける人の世界…
自分は違うと思っていたかった」

続きます

続き

白ラ「なぁ…お前にはわかるか…?
ブックマンは何の為に在るんだろう…
どうして人の世界から戦争は消えないんだろう…」

子ラ「…なんで『オレ』に聞くんさ
そんなのわかんねぇよ」
涙を拭いながら言う子ラビ

白ラ「『オレ』はお前なんだろ
48番目までのお前も49番目の『ラビ』も一人の『オレ』だ
問うてるのはお前だよ
変わりはじめてるのはお前だったんだ
ここから出るべきは…」

完全に消えてなくなる白ラビ

<その答えを知りたがっていたのは…>

現実世界に場面戻って

リナリー自分の足を殴りながら泣き叫ぶ
リナ「あああああああああああ」
アレ「神の…道化!!!」

アレン険しい表情で退魔の剣がある方向に手を向けて叫び、
戻ってきた剣をキャッチ
剣で火判を切り裂く

リナ「! アレンくん」

アレンそのままサイコロの上に着地し、再び火判の方へ

リナ「……っ」
リナ(お願い…!)

火判の中に突っ込むアレン
アレ「ラビィィィィ!!くっそおおおおおおおっ
死なせるもんかぁぁ!!」
リナ「ラビーー!!」
(ラビ!!)
(ラビ!!)

火判の中のラビの手にもう少しで届く

「ラビィィーーーーーーー」

続きます

Th person is still writing the script so it will probably be up soon, but I have to go to work.

Based on babelfish on what we have so far, good!Lavi has a talk with evil!Lavi. There is a mention of child!Lavi. I guess evil!Lavi regains control and start hurting Lenalee (apparently kicking her). Allen got his sword and they fight.

rhapsody blue
June 15, 2007, 05:37 AM
lol we posted at the same time! great minds think alike

the script isn't complete yet because at the end it says "to be continued"
[hr]

続き

夢世界に戻って

子ラビが叫び声に気付き、上を見上げる
(ラビ!!)
(ラビ!!)

水に浮いている白紙のトランプの見る子ラビの描写

子ラビ「『お前』も『オレ』だったな」
水に沈んで消える子ラビ

ロードが化けてるアレンが倒れたままつぶやく
「出られちゃったかあ
約束だからね
この勝負キミの勝ちだよ
『ラビ』…ブックマンJr.」

現実世界に話戻って
固まって静止している火判

レロ泣きながら
「! と…止まったレロ…!?レロロ…ロートたまは…」

固まった火判の一部が割れて干からびた(もしくは焦げた?)ロードが落ちてくる

レロ「ロッロートたま!!!」

浮いていたサイコロも地上に降りてきて開く
リナ「ロードの結界が…」
チャオ「…か 勝ったんスね ラビさん…」
リナ「でも…ふたりは…」

固まった火判の側に行って
リナ「ラビ…アレンくん!」

火判の一部が割れてラビとアレンが出てくる

「ぶはっ ゲホ げホッ ゲホ お゛えっ!! げぇぇッ」

リナ「!!!」

続きます

RainyFrog
June 15, 2007, 05:47 AM
I've really gotta take the time to try to read that fully, but I see there are some appearances from "Child Lavi"... Eek, and Lenalee screaming Lavi's name over and over doesn't bode well. T____T I'm so worried.

Defade
June 15, 2007, 06:11 AM
....I never knew Linali likes harming herself for no purpose at all so much.O_O

Basically Allen uses his Crown Clown to cut apart the furnace(speaking figuratively, of course) that Lavi was frying himself and Rhode in and saved the homicidal Lavi's life. And spared Linali from beating up her legs. They're bad enough already.

Black Lavi was complaining how "Lavi" was supposed to be "him", yet "Lavi" made a decision that was not "him". He said that "Lavi" was "him" all those 48 fake names, yet that somehow changed with the 49th name, "Lavi". He changes into a child Lavi saying "Why would "I" feel so tormented...?" He asks of the fading White Lavi, "Do you hate becoming Bookman so much, "Lavi"? Did you choose to fight for those fake first comrades?"

Rhode finally admits that Lavi was the one who won the battle. Allen and Lavi come out from the hi-ban.

*goes off to play Twilight Princess*

RainyFrog
June 15, 2007, 06:21 AM
OMG, YES! It looks like a happy ending (somewhat?) finally... I'm just so glad Lavi isn't dead. But Road... >_> Rero seemed pretty worried about her. I really hope she doesn't die...

ETA: Ooh, Twilight Princess ftw!

ImotoChan
June 15, 2007, 06:43 AM
Yes yes yes!!!! LAVIIII!!!! ALIVE!!!! Omg I was reading the character info in Wikipedia and it was stated that Lavi 'burned himself to death'. I was like NOOOOOOOO!!!! But you people have saved my life! YAY!

*needless to say, I am overly ecstatic that Lavi isn't dead*

angelz
June 15, 2007, 06:44 AM
LAVI LIVESSS!!! YESSS!!!

Now I can sleep with dry eyes

Asidian
June 15, 2007, 08:51 AM
Here's my translation of most of what's been up so far. Not sure if this is the full chapter? And I didn't bother with the beginning, as it's just recapping last week's. And, uh. There may be some problems in certain areas. And I haven't proofread. Uh. Uhm. Yeah. ^^

黒ラ「お前は『オレ』のはずなのに…
『ラビ』になる前の…
48番目までの『オレ』とどうして同じじゃないんだ
どうして48番目までの『オレ』と違っていく…」

Black Rabi: Even though you're me... Before I became "Rabi"... Why was the "me" up until number 48 not the same? Why was the "me" up till number 48 different?

黒ラビの姿が子ラビにだんだん変わっていきながら
「どうして49番目の『オレ』はこんなに苦しいんだ
どうして…」

Black Rabi's appearance changes gradually to that of child Rabi.

Black Rabi: Why is being the 49th me this painful? Why?

完全に子供の姿になった黒ラビ
子ラビ泣きながら

Child Rabi speaks while crying:

子ラ「ブックマンになるのが嫌になったのか『ラビ』!?
仮初の仲間の為に戦うことを選ぶの?
人間なんて戦ばかり起こす低脳な種族だ
そうでしょ そう割り切ってないとしんどいじゃないか!
『オレ』にはブックマン一族の責任があるんだ!!」

Child: Did becoming a Bookman become something you despised, Rabi?! You chose to fight for the sake of your friends? Humans are just an imbecilic species that causes war! Isn't that right? Isn't it incomprehensible and tiring? In me lies the duty of the Bookman family!

もう半分くらい消えた白ラビ
白ラ「割りきってなんか…『オレ』は…人間に失望してた
いつまでも争い続ける人の世界…
自分は違うと思っていたかった」

The already half-disappeared white Rabi:

White Rabi: Can I explain it clearly...? "I" was... disappointed in people. In this peoples' world, where conflict always continues. I was thinking that I was different.

白ラ「なぁ…お前にはわかるか…?
ブックマンは何の為に在るんだろう…
どうして人の世界から戦争は消えないんだろう…」

White Rabi: Hey... Do you understand? A Bookman is there for a reason, right? Why doesn't war disappear from this peoples' world, right?

子ラ「…なんで『オレ』に聞くんさ
そんなのわかんねぇよ」
涙を拭いながら言う子ラビ

Child Rabi is moved to tears while he speaks.

Child: Why are you asking me? I don't understand anything like that.

白ラ「『オレ』はお前なんだろ
48番目までのお前も49番目の『ラビ』も一人の『オレ』だ
問うてるのはお前だよ
変わりはじめてるのはお前だったんだ
ここから出るべきは…」

White Rabi: I am you, aren't I? The you until number 48 and number 49, "Rabi", are both the same me. The one asking is you, isn't it? The one who started changing was you. We should go on from here...!

完全に消えてなくなる白ラビ

<その答えを知りたがっていたのは…>

White Rabi, who has completely disappeared: The one who wanted to know that answer was...

現実世界に場面戻って
Return to the scene of the real world.

リナリー自分の足を殴りながら泣き叫ぶ
リナ「あああああああああああ」

Rinali cries while beating on her own legs.

Rinali: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

アレ「神の…道化!!!」

Allen: Crowned Clown!

アレン険しい表情で退魔の剣がある方向に手を向けて叫び、
戻ってきた剣をキャッチ
剣で火判を切り裂く

With a grim expression, Allen calls the sword to hand. It returns, and with it he cuts up the fire seal.

リナ「! アレンくん」

Rinali: Allen-kun!

リナ「……っ」
リナ(お願い…!)

Rinali: ...please!

火判の中に突っ込むアレン

Allen plunges into the fire seal.

アレ「ラビィィィィ!!くっそおおおおおおおっ
死なせるもんかぁぁ!!」

Allen: Rabiiiiii! Shit! I won't let you die!

リナ「ラビーー!!」
(ラビ!!)
(ラビ!!)

Rinali: Rabi--!! Rabi!! Rabi!!

火判の中のラビの手にもう少しで届く

He has almost arrived at Rabi's hand inside of the fire seal.

「ラビィィーーーーーーー」

Rabiiiii----

夢世界に戻って

Return to the dream world.

子ラビが叫び声に気付き、上を見上げる
(ラビ!!)
(ラビ!!)

Child Rabi becomes aware of a voice calling and looks up.

(Rabi! Rabi!)

水に浮いている白紙のトランプの見る子ラビの描写

The trump card in the water now holds a depiction of child Rabi? (Not clear on this at all.)

子ラビ「『お前』も『オレ』だったな」
水に沈んで消える子ラビ

As he sinks into the water and disappears:
Child: You were me too, huh?

ロードが化けてるアレンが倒れたままつぶやく
「出られちゃったかあ
約束だからね
この勝負キミの勝ちだよ
『ラビ』…ブックマンJr.」

Rhode, disguised as Allen still, mutters to herself:

Rhode: They got out? Cause of the arrangement, huh. This match was your win... "Rabi". Bookman Jr.

現実世界に話戻って
固まって静止している火判

Back to the real world.
The fire seal is still.

レロ泣きながら
「! と…止まったレロ…!?レロロ…ロートたまは…」

Rero is crying.

Rero: ! Did it stop, rero!? Rero, Rhode-tama...

固まった火判の一部が割れて干からびた(もしくは焦げた?)ロードが落ちてくる

In one section of the fire seal a (burnt?) Rhode is fallen.

レロ「ロッロートたま!!!」

Rero: Rhode-tama!!

The prison opens.

リナ「ロードの結界が…」

Rinali: Rhode's barrier...

チャオ「…か 勝ったんスね ラビさん…」

Chaoji: H-he won, didn't he? Rabi-san...

リナ「でも…ふたりは…」

Rinali: But... the two of us are...

固まった火判の側に行って
リナ「ラビ…アレンくん!」

They go to the side of the fire seal.

Rinali: Rabi... Allen-kun!

火判の一部が割れてラビとアレンが出てくる

Rabi and Allen come out of the fire seal.

リナ「!!!」

Rinali: !!!

RainyFrog
June 15, 2007, 08:58 AM
Wow, thanks so much! Well, it looks like this arc is about to end (and again, yay! for living Lavi! I'm still wondering whether he'll turn out to be perfectly all right, or if there's still something going on with him... He seems completely comfortable with his decision to care for his friends, though, which makes me happy. :D).

ImotoChan
June 15, 2007, 09:05 AM
Wow, thanks so much! Well, it looks like this arc is about to end (and again, yay! for living Lavi! I'm still wondering whether he'll turn out to be perfectly all right, or if there's still something going on with him... He seems completely comfortable with his decision to care for his friends, though, which makes me happy. :D).

Am so with you!! Hooray for Lavi!! *waves more Lavi flags*

rhapsody blue
June 15, 2007, 09:19 AM
Thanks for the translation, Asidian! :)

続き

のどをおさえて倒れるアレンとラビ
「ぐあ゛ぁ゛ぁ゛ぁ゛~~~~~息吸うの痛゛え゛~っ」

ラビ「…は はは…生ぎでら…」
アレ「なんが文句あ゛るんでずかッ!!」
ラビ「ムヂャすんなあ アレンは」
アレ「そのセリフのし付げて返じでやる バカラビッ」

ゼーハ-言いながらあお向けに寝て話す二人

ラビ「はは…よぐわかんねーよ゛…気付いたら火ィつけてた…
じじーに゛ゃおこられるだろうけど
今はすこし気分がいい…」
アレ「……」

ラビの顔面を殴るリナリ-(コマは大きくないですよ)
アレ「あ リナリ-の愛の鉄拳が…」

ロード「あはっははははははは
キャハハハハハハハハハハハハハハ」

真っ黒のまま笑いつづけるロード
レロ「ロ ロートたま」
アレン「ロード…ッ」
ロード「あははははははははは …アァレン…」

ロード服以外の肌の部分が砂になって飛び散る
レロ「ロートたま!!」

終わりです ちなみにサブタイは equal でした

brightdreamer
June 15, 2007, 09:32 AM
Eeee I can't wait to see this now! *bounces around waiting for the raw* Child!Lavi makes me a happy Lavi fan. And and and he's going to get out all right? Hopefully? But what does it mean that white!Lavi is disappearing? Is he going back to the "real" world, or is he fading away and leaving his body an empty shell? (Noooo...)

But this sounds promising!

Of course... with Lavi not appearing to die now, it actually looks WORSE for Kanda and Krory. If Lavi had "died," it would have been more likely for all three to come back. I could see her killing off one or two characters, not three. Eeep.

ImotoChan
June 15, 2007, 09:35 AM
aw man!! u ppl rock!!! yay for spoiler!

*is now slowly reading the hiragana and katakana, while skipping the kanji*
*not understanding anything*
*kanji ga zenzen wakaranai desu kara*

Zotto
June 15, 2007, 11:10 AM
Wow, this chapter sounds like its going to be a big relief to a lotta people ^^" Yay for Lavi living!! *helps ImotoChan wave Lavi flags*

liunerav
June 15, 2007, 12:41 PM
*squeeful glee for glory and joy* ALL THE WOE WITHIN IS EVAPORATED YES~ <333

Hoping for happy endings here~ 83

harmaa
June 15, 2007, 01:19 PM
Ahahaha... "BakaRabi".

rhapsody blue
June 15, 2007, 03:19 PM
Omg I was reading the character info in Wikipedia and it was stated that Lavi 'burned himself to death'.

i would never trust wikipedia. too many people update that site so it's really subjective. anyway, glad that you and the other lavi fans are happy. i hope someone summarizes or translate the last part...

Digital_Eon
June 15, 2007, 03:34 PM
It's because people can add anything to Wikipedia, so someone who thought Rabi had died would have added that... before confirmation!

Thanks for the spoilers and translation! This chapter looks interesting... but why does it look like Road will die after all? She's too interesting and mysterious to go - and besides, we need to keep as many Noah as possible alive! There's only one other that we've seen... introducing the others all at once just won't be as interesting.

freaky2
June 15, 2007, 03:58 PM
I agree, Rhode shouldn't die just now, it's just a temporary defeat, or it should be...
Then, do we have to assume now that Kanda and Crowley are probably dead? Ouch... I don't like to think that.

RainyFrog
June 15, 2007, 05:32 PM
In the last part posted by snoogen (thanks!) it looks like Lavi really is okay and back to his normal self! T__T Yay! But then Road, it looks like she's either dying (noooo), or maybe about to turn into her "true form"...

rhapsody blue
June 15, 2007, 05:42 PM
a 2cher posted a picture:

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/273890.jpg

please do not hotlink this image.

Koen
June 15, 2007, 05:44 PM
a 2cher posted a picture:

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/273890.jpg

please do not hotlink this image.

cool I wonder what it'll be used for int the story

rhapsody blue
June 15, 2007, 05:52 PM
cool I wonder what it'll be used for int the story

Black!Lavi transforms into Child!Lavi in the dream.

RainyFrog
June 15, 2007, 05:57 PM
He's so cute and sad...!
ETA: Oh, and I'm still dying to know about his eye; I was almost certain they'd explain it in this fight, but it's not looking that way...

Digital_Eon
June 15, 2007, 06:10 PM
Urge to hug... rising. That is WAY too cute for any story!

Zotto
June 15, 2007, 06:19 PM
so cute x-x

Dofla
June 20, 2007, 08:21 AM

脱出しようとしたアレン達の先にティキが立ちはだかります

rhapsody blue
June 20, 2007, 08:35 AM
THanks for the spoiler!

babelfish while we wait for a more accurate translation:
The allene which it tries to escape ティキ confronts first

I am guessing that Allen is confronted by someone (Road, I bet) before he can escape the ark.

Falsely Sweet
June 20, 2007, 08:48 AM
Why Road? Why not that new Noah? Another Noah would be great. But its probably Tiedoll(?), or maybe they face the fact that they lost the key and can't get to the exit. Because if Road is dead, then they should be able to use her ability right?

rhapsody blue
June 20, 2007, 08:57 AM
Because there are five Noahs total (Road, Tyki, Debit, Jasdebi, and Skin) who are in Japan right now and based on the discussion on 2ch (e,g, ティキ死んでなかったのか - ティキ not dying?), she is not dead yet.

Raijatsu
June 20, 2007, 09:00 AM
ティキ Te-i-ki
it's tiki ^^ so he woke up I wonder what he is going to say

rhapsody blue
June 20, 2007, 09:02 AM
Oh ok, thanks for the clarification, rai! :)

Raijatsu
June 20, 2007, 09:04 AM
yeah ^^ also I can#t understand a word I can read some of that japanese gibberish XD
I'm really excited if he is thankfull to Allen or if he will still attack him

rhapsody blue
June 20, 2007, 11:49 AM
Don't know if this is the script or a 2cher's idea of what he or she thinks will happens, but this will entertain us for awhile

いきなり部屋の崩壊が始まり、逃げようとするアレン達。
いつの間にか目を覚ましたティキがロードの服を持って見つめてる
ティキ「ロード…」傘「ティキポン…」
アレン「ティキ・ミック!あなたとはもう戦わない!!あなたも一緒に…逃げてください!!」
ラビ達「アレン!?」
アレン「あなたはもうノアじゃない!守るべき「人間」なんだ」
ティキ「あはははは(略)はは」
アレン達「!?」
ティキ「分かってねえなあ…少年。「黒い俺」と「白い俺」……
「両方」あるから楽しくて…両方あるから「俺」なんだよ…」
ティキの回想?鉱山みたいなところで笑いながら働いてる。のとノアのメンバー
ティキ、ロード、スキン、ジャスデビと喧嘩してる(つか一方的にティキがジャスデビ、ロードにいじられてる)
アレン「ティキ・ミック…」ティキに近づく
ティキ、アレンに襲い掛かる
ラビ「アレン!!」
ティキ「「人間」は殺せないんだろ?じゃあ…死ねよ!!」
(このまま部屋の崩壊に 道連れにしてやる!!)
「アレンーー!!」
アレンたちが入ってきた方のドア(ロードが鍵しめたやつ)をブチ破って光の玉が出てくる
全員「!!!!???」
チャオジー(顔アップ)「コレは…!!?」
[hr]
Note: Italic means my guess summary

Suddenly the allene which collapse of the room tries will start, to escape.
Allen will start to try to escape as soon as the room begins to collapse

ティキ which unnoticed wakes up with the clothes of the load staring the る
Tyki who goes unnoticed wakes up staring at Road's clothes

ティキ "load..." umbrella "ティキポン..."
Tyki: "Road..." Lero "Tyki..." (is he calling him "Lord Tyki"?)

Allene "ティキ ミック! It does not fight with you anymore! ! You... please escape together! ! "
Allen: "Tyki Mikk! We do not have fight with you anymore!! You...please let's escape together!!"

Rabbis "allene! ? "
Lavi & co.: "Allen!?"

As for allene "you already there is no Noah! It should protect, "it is human" what ",
As for Allen:" "You are no longer a Noah!..." don't know how to write the second part. "Protect what is human"?

"As for ティキ あ (abbreviation)"
As for Tyki...

Allene "! ? "
Allen & co.: "!?"

ティキ "understanding, well... the boy. Black we "" "white we"......
Tyki: "Boy...understand this well. The black side of us...the white side of us..."

Because there is "a both", being pleasant, because... there is a both, "it is we" what... "
Because it was pleasant having "both". Because...there is "both", we..."

Recollection of ティキ? While the mine we would like to see laughing at the place, working, the る. When Noah's member
I guess we see Tyki's memory of the Noah family laughing, working, etc. A big happy family

You have quarrelled with ティキ, load, skin and ジャスデビ, (the handle テ ィ キ JAS デ ビ, being fumbled unilaterally in the load, the る)
Tyki recalls quarreling with Road, Skin, and Jasdebi.

Allene "ティキ ミック..." it gets near to テ ィ キ
Allen: "Tyki Mikk..." and goes closer to Tyki. Guilt trip, anyone?

It attacks to ティキ and allene
Tyki attacks Allen

Rabbi "allene! ! "
Lavi: "Allen!" <- so Lavi is doing the screaming right now

You cannot kill ティキ "" human ", it is the ろ which is? ... Die! ! "
Tyki's speaking to Allen: "You can't kill 'humans', right? Then die!!" (translation by lj user hazelnutti); so Tyki is going to attack Allen's weak point.

(In collapse of the room making this way the road accompanying! ! )
(The road is accompanying in the collapse of the room which is making this way!!) Don't know if this is correct way to word this

"Allene - -! ! "
"Allen--!!"

The door of the one where allene enters (the load tearing, the key the person who is closed) ブチ the ball of light comes out
From the door where Allen enters (The one that Road closed and locked, I presume), a ball of light arrives. Tiedoll's orb finally shows up.

Everyone "! ! ! ! ? ? ? "
Everyone is surprised obviously

Ciao Gee (face rise)"as for コレ...! ! ? "
Chaoji's face looks up. "This is...!!?"

Schwindelmagier
June 20, 2007, 12:09 PM
Yay, TYKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII \^_^/...dreams come true. Thanks a lot for further spoilers. I feel great now. WOW WOW *_* <- is upper hyper.

Raijatsu
June 20, 2007, 12:19 PM
Ciao Gee (face rise)"as for コレ...! ! ? "
Chaoji's face looks up. Don't know what is in the quotations.[/spoiler]

the word is コレ ku-re wich can mean a ton of things (I need to look that up in my dictionary sorry -.-) either nightfall (unlikely XD) or to grow dark slowly....
which means chaoji's face is shown how it goes Noahish just a guess sorry (gonna take japanese lessons again soon ^^)

rhapsody blue
June 20, 2007, 12:31 PM
Based on 2ch conversation, they are talking about Chaoji's becoming an exorcist and the ball of light is an Innocence, which was my prediction since this Ark arc began.

If he is an exorcist, what will his power be?

Raijatsu
June 20, 2007, 12:38 PM
they need more defensive types maby a healing ability? he does not look like a fighter

rhapsody blue
June 20, 2007, 12:40 PM
Yeah, he is more of a support-type ^^

Koen
June 20, 2007, 12:48 PM
okay this is vague, but it seems good...

I think the person they will encounter is probably a good guy

seems like tiky is still in the show, and even being excorcised he seems to choose the noah

rhapsody blue
June 20, 2007, 01:49 PM
Some corrections to the script (thanks to lj users shinraisei & hazelnutti):

1) Lenalee and Chaoji are there and screaming too.
2) Tyki is attacking Allen so he is furious that he lost his black side.
3) Tyki to Allen: "You can't kill 'humans', right? Then die!!"
4) The quote at the end is "This is...!?"

Raijatsu
June 20, 2007, 01:56 PM
maybe theodore/tidool has saved Kanda and Krory :) I really hope this is not how the chapter ends this kind of cliffhanger would drive me crazy

Hyde
June 20, 2007, 02:02 PM
True spoiler? I somehow doubt it...

Digital_Eon
June 20, 2007, 03:24 PM
Yeah, コレ is "kore", not "kure", and it means this. Nothing special there. It's probably just a reaction of "omg a shiny thing!" or something.

Thanks for the spoilers and translation! It's great that Tiki hasn't changed even after all this!

lavendel
June 20, 2007, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the spoiler. I hope it is a true spoiler for it sounds like an interesting chapter. I can't really make much of a comment until the full chapter is out but I like the fact that Tyki is awake now. I'm interested in seeing his full reaction, although he doesn't seem to be too traumatized since he attacked Allen.

*sigh* Allen feeling guilty? He is too innocent sometimes. :)

liunerav
June 20, 2007, 05:31 PM
Suddenly the room begins to collapse and Allen and everyone run.
Tyki who woke up sometime during this stares at Rhode's clothes.

Tyki: Rhode...
Umbrella (Assuming Lero): Tyki-pon...
Allen: Tyki Mikk! You no longer have to fight with us!! Please run away with us!!
Rabi [and everyone]: Allen!?
Allen: You're no longer a Noah! You're a human we should protect!
Tyki: Ahahahahaha [abrv] haha
Allen [and everyone]: !?
Tyki: You really don't get it... boy. The Black me and the White me. Because of Both I was able to have fun. Because of both I was Me....

Tyki's reflection? Laughing while working in a place that seems to be a mine. And occasionally a member of the Noah. Having a family quarrel between Tyki, Rhode, Skin, and Jasdebi. (It seems generally Rhode and Tyki tease Jasdebi.)

Allen: Tyki Mikk...

He approaches Tyki.
Tyki swoops down to attack Allen.

Rabi: Allen!!

Tyki: You can't kill humans? Well--then die!!

(As the room is collapsing ((okay NO idea what this means, it's something like 'become fellow travelers' - AGH my brain is of 'SPLODE)).)

Unknown Source, Spoiler Does Not Specify: ALLEN--!!

The door everyone entered through (something about Rhode, a key and a guy?) is forcefully opened and the ball of light arrives.

Everyone: !!!!????
Chaoji: This is...!!?

lavendel
June 20, 2007, 06:24 PM
Allen: Tyki Mikk! You no longer have to fight with us!! Please run away with us!!
Rabi [and everyone]: Allen!?
Allen: You're no longer a Noah! You're a human we should protect!

>< I can't believe he said that to Tyki. No wonder why Rabi and co were shocked. Noah powers or not, that guy is still Noah in blood.

Defade
June 20, 2007, 09:22 PM
Heh. Expected from Allen. If this happens, then Hoshino is simply awesome:

Tyki: You can't kill humanz lololol 8DDDD *attacks Allen*
Allen:*whacks him in the head* Doesn't mean that I can't beat you senseless and forcibly drag you away.

And proceeds to drag and kick Tyki away from the Ark.

(something about Rhode, a key and a guy?)

Oh, that line just means (the one that Rhode put a lock on). Not that it makes much of a difference to the spoiler itself, just thought I'd mention it.

And one notable 2ch comment:

If the orb of light was something like "The hatred of fallen comrades" and kills Tyki in an instant with beam attacks then Hoshino is God.

WHY AM I AMUSED???XDDD

Digital_Eon
June 20, 2007, 10:10 PM
I'm pretty sure that if Tiki tried to attack him, Allen wouldn't think twice about knocking him out. ^^;; I mean, he didn't even look remotely remorseful about punching Debitto in the face, so...

So aside from the Tiki appearance, nothing in this chapter seems to be a surprise. The room is collapsing, everyone is getting out... if that's all that this chapter is, I really hope we've got another one next week. ^_^;;

brightdreamer
June 21, 2007, 12:18 AM
Yay Tyki! I knew we hadn't seen the last of him. Perhaps he wants to keep the rest of them there while the room collapses? If he can't have both sides of himself, does he want to live at all? Maybe he wants to take them out with him. Heh.

And ohhh, I hope whatever the light is will save Krory and Kanda too...

Koen
June 21, 2007, 05:25 AM
Some corrections to the script (thanks to lj users shinraisei & hazelnutti):

1) Lenalee and Chaoji are there and screaming too.
2) Tyki is attacking Allen so he is furious that he lost his black side.
3) Tyki to Allen: "You can't kill 'humans', right? Then die!!"
4) The quote at the end is "This is...!?"

Is it sure it's tiedoll they encounter?

Maybe it's cross? It must be cross, the is the time and place to show that master of allen :o

RainyFrog
June 21, 2007, 05:46 AM
Wow, if this is true, this is sounding great! And I see no reason why it wouldn't be true. Thanks for the translation, liunerav!

I really missed Tyki since he got knocked out, and just realized it when I read this. I was hoping he'd wake up to react to his new non-Noah-ish...ness, or whatever you want to call it, but I really wasn't expecting him to take such a violent turn. I'm glad he did though, this will be an interesting chapter. But man, do I feel sorry for him...those described flashbacks to all the times he used to have in his Black and White sides are making me sad. T_T

I'm kind of worried Tyki will end up staying behind in the room as it crumbles, though... I mean, if he's really sad about losing what made life fun for him, and losing his usefulness as a Noah, maybe... I definitely hope not, though. >_>

Defade
June 21, 2007, 09:31 AM
Is it sure it's tiedoll they encounter?

Maybe it's cross? It must be cross, the is the time and place to show that master of allen :o

No....they confront Tyki. No mention of Tiedoll at all. Except for the shiny orb thing which is indirectly related to him.

Koen
June 21, 2007, 05:59 PM
No....they confront Tyki. No mention of Tiedoll at all. Except for the shiny orb thing which is indirectly related to him.

Okay so let's all take a guess:

marian cross

Dofla
June 22, 2007, 04:37 AM
No D. Gray Next week!

Terribly long full script XD:

真っ黒のロードが立ったまま笑っている
ロード「キャハハハハハハハハハハハハハ」
アレン「ロード…ッ!?」
ロード「アレン…」

砂(灰?)になって消えるロード
レロ「ロートたまっ!!」

チャオジ「なんスか 今の」
リナリ「………」
ラビ「(小声でアレンの耳元で)ねぇ ちょっと ボソっとアレンって聞こえんかった?
どんだけ好きなん アレンお前マジあの子に何したんさ あんな小っさい子に」
アレン肘鉄
アレン「何もしてません 変なコト言わないで下さい」
ラビ「ぐふっ」

リナリ「ねぇアレンくん ロード消えたけど…」
(以下、このリナリのコマの後ろで小さいセリフのみのギャグ)
「お前――ッ火傷でムチャクチャ体痛ぇのにぃぃ―――――――ッッ!!!」
「ひぶんでやったんれひょッ!!(自分でやったんでしょ)」
「なんだこの!」
「なんだこの!」
「やめてッスふたりともボロボロなのに!!」

リナリ「この塔の上にある出口の扉はロードの能力なのよね…?」
顔つかみ合ってるアレンとラビ
アレ&ラビ&チャオ「!!!
あ゛ぁ゛―――――――っ!!!」

アレ「ラビッ!!伸です伸!!天井の穴からッ」
ラビ「お おおう!」
チャオ「つか この有り様で扉があったとしても無事なんスか…?」
リナリ「…ラビのイノセンスってホント危険だわ……」
ラビ「オレが先上行って無事か見てくる イケたらすぐ引き上げっから!」
ラビ(マジ潰れてたらどーしよう)

ラビ「伸ッ」
***天井の穴に伸で入るラビ***
(天井の穴の伸で入るラビ )

アレ「!地震が…」
チャオ「ここも崩壊が始まったんだ 座ってましょう」

チャオ「いてて…扉あるといいっスね…」
リナ「出血は大丈夫?チャオジー」
チャオ「これくらい!」
アレ(おそらく時間はもう30分も無いだろうな…)

アレ(神田…クロウリー)

アレ「……」
リナ「……アレンくん」

リナ「扉があっても自分だけ入らない気でいる?」
アレ「……………」
リナリーを見てキョトンとした表情のアレン

アレ「さすが…」
リナ「『さすが』じゃない!」
アレ「ぐふっ」
アレンを殴るリナリー(ギャグ風にですよ)
以下、小さいコマで↓
アレ「リナリ…なんか足使えなくなって凶暴になりましたね…イタイです」
リナ「うるさいっ!!!」

アレ「神田とクロウリーがどこかで足止めくってるかもしれません 師匠のことも気になりますし
方舟が崩壊する前に2人を探しに戻ります」
リナ「私も…っ」
アレ「リナリー達は先に外へ この中で僕が一番まだ動ける」

アレン笑顔で「辛いこと言ってるのはわかってます でも聞いてください」

指でリナリ―の涙を拭うアレン

リナ「ひどいって思ってるよ…っ アレンくんはいっつもそうやって笑う…っ
人がどんな気持ちになってるかわかってて 笑うんだから…っ
でもね 私がアレンくんの考えてることがわかったのは」

座ったまま向かい合って片方の手だけ指をつないでるアレンとリナリ―の描写

リナリ「私が…アレンくんと今同じ立場だったら 同じことを私もすると思うから」
リナリー繋いでない方の手で涙を拭いながら
リナリ「ホームに みんなで帰りたいもの…っ」

天井の上(?)に着いて扉を発見したラビ
ラビ「…助かった…っ」
穴の下に向かって叫ぶラビ
ラビ「まだあったぞ――!引き上げっから3人とも柄に掴まれ―――
あっと!そうじゃねーや リナリ―とチャオジ―はケガしてっからアレン二人担いで上がれるか?」

ふたりを担ぐアレン
アレ「しっかり掴まっててくださいね」
チャオ「オレ重いっスよ!」
アレ「大丈夫 大丈夫」
リナ「ホントに大丈夫?」

ティキを見るアレン

レロ、ティキの側で泣きながら
レロ「レロロ~~伯爵タマ~~どして出てきてくれないレロ~」

アレ「……っ」
アレ(ティキ・ミック…)

穴の上に到着した三人
ラビ「急ぐさ!この扉もいつ消えるかわかんねェ」

ラビ「!おい アレン!?」
アレ「ティキ・ミックとレロを連れて来ます」
ラビ「はあっ?」

アレンの肩を掴むラビ
ラビ「おいおいっ マジで言ってんのか」
アレ「ティキ・ミックはもうノアを失ったただの人間です それにラビだって見てるでしょう」
チャオ「!」
アレ「汽車で初めて会ったとき彼には人間の友達がいた!
あの人達は何も知らずティキ・ミックの帰りを待ってるかもしれない」
ラビ「……オレは別に構わない…っ でも…ノアを助けたことが教団にバレたらお前は…」

チャオ「『助ける』…?あの男を殺したんじゃなかったんスか…?」
アレ「!」

顔半分が影で真っ暗で目を見開いたチャオジーがアレンを見ている

アレ「……まだ生きてます」
チャオ「どうして…?あいつらはアクマとグルになってアニタ様やマホジャ様
 オレの仲間をいっぱい殺したんすけど…?」

チャオ「なのにどうして?」
チャオ「『助ける』?」
ラビ「……」
チャオ「『助ける』って……」
リナ「…」

チャオジー顔に血管(?)が浮き出、目を見開いた表情で
チャオ「オレらの想いを裏切るんスか?」

チャオ「助けるんなら アンタは敵だ」
「チャオジ…ッ」(←誰のセリフか不明)
チャオ「敵ッス!!」

大声で叫ぶチャオジー
「奴らと同じ悪魔だ!!」

突然の光に気付くアレン
アレ「チャオジ…ッ」
チャオジ―が巻き込まれないようチャオジーを突き放すアレン
チャオ「!」
リナリ「アレンくん!」

ロードの扉と一緒に(?)触手(??)みたいなものに飲まれていくアレン
アレ「がっ…ち ちかづかない で あ゛…ぐ…っ」

アレ「うああああああああぁぁああああぁぁあああぁあぁ」
(↑先週のリナリのああああの書体で)

床が真っ二つに割れる

ラビ「アレンッッ」
床の裂け目に近寄り下を見る三人
ラビ「くそっひきずり降ろされたッ」
リナリ「ティキ・ミックなの!?どうして…どうして?」

チャオ「だから…奴らなんて助けなければいいんス…」
(引き続き恐い顔で)
チャオ「どんな理由があったって…奴らは人間を殺す… 悪魔だ…」

さっきまでロードたちと戦っていた場所に突き落とされたアレン

アレ「…ぐう…っ …と 扉…が…はっ…はっ」

アレ「お…前は… そんな…ノアの力は…破壊したはずだ…っ」

アレンが倒れているところにティキが近づいてくる

アレ「どういうことだ」

ネクタイを緩めたティキの首元にノアの聖痕が見える描写

睨むアレン
アレ「…お前…誰だ
ティキ・ミックなのか…?」

***線状の触手*** (線上の触手)(???)みたいなものがティキを取り巻いて、ティキが立ってるところで終わりです

アレンがティキによって下に引き摺り下ろされるところ良く分からなかったんで、
あんまり自分の言葉そのまま信じない方が…
あと、来週はDグレ無いみたいなので、予告は無しでした

Defade
June 22, 2007, 07:17 AM
So Lavi went up above the ceiling to check if Rhode's magical little door was still there.

Allen wants to stay behind because he wants to search for Kanda and Crowley. His master's whereabouts are also bothering him. There is a short conversation with Linali who asked him to "Return home with us...". Allen, Linali and Chaoji went up. Allen, who hears a crying Lero say "Why, why didn't the Earl show up?" offers to go down and pick them up. Lavi doesn't mind, but he's worried about what would become of Allen if the Order were to find out. Chaoji goes absolutely berserk because he hates the Earl's side from the bottom of his heart and procceeds to make a speech which I will include here.

"Save him? Isn't that guy dead? (Allen: ...he's still alive) Why...? Those guys became a group with the Akuma and killed Anita-sama...Mahoja-sama...killed a lot of my comrades. Then why...? Why 'save' him...? Are you trying to betray my feelings? If you save him, then you're an enemy! A devil like them!!"

Allen is dragged down below by something resembling tentacles. Tyki goes near him, and Allen sees the holy mark(or whatever you call that) appearing on his(just to clarify and not cause any confusion, TYKI's forehead) forehead. Allen says "Who...are you? Tyki Mick?"

If Hoshino brings back Tyki's Noah side, I would say that is absolutely LAME. And I really like Tyki's two sides. But it's like, nothing's changed at all.

rhapsody blue
June 22, 2007, 07:21 AM
thanks for the summary!

so the ball of light spoiler was a fake one?

Defade
June 22, 2007, 07:24 AM
^So it would seem. Either that was fake, or this one is. Although I think this one has a higher possibility of being true. It did mention something about light, but not the ball of light apparently.

Still...himajin's one sentence said Tyki confronted all of them or something...I have to check.

Well Himajin did say that Tyki confronted 'Allen & co.', yet the last spoiler says that Allen was dragged down the stairs alone...hmm....but then again, it's just a minor detail.

RainyFrog
June 22, 2007, 07:35 AM
This spoiler actually sounds like it'll make a more interesting chapter than the last spoiler alone would have! But yeah, I'm not sure what I would think if Tyki's Noah side came back, even though if he becomes much changed from the way he was as a Noah I'll miss the way he was...

So Road's door isn't there anymore?

Defade
June 22, 2007, 07:56 AM
This spoiler actually sounds like it'll make a more interesting chapter than the last spoiler alone would have! But yeah, I'm not sure what I would think if Tyki's Noah side came back, even though if he becomes much changed from the way he was as a Noah I'll miss the way he was...

So Road's door isn't there anymore?

Ugh. How can I forget such an important thing? No, Rhode's door is still there when Lavi went to check. But the light/tentacles/WHATEVER that took Allen away seemingly took the door with it. The one giving out spoilers said she/he wasn't so sure on what Hoshino was trying to deliver with the whole light/tentacles/WHATEVER part, so don't take it too seriously.

Dofla
June 22, 2007, 08:20 AM
The guy did some mistake i'll fix em.

The new sentences are between ***sentence***

2 small mistakes.

Arysta_Smoker
June 22, 2007, 12:04 PM
when raw is come?

harmaa
June 22, 2007, 12:26 PM
Gah, no DGM next week? ;__; At least this week's chapter sounds very interesting... and confusing.

Koen
June 22, 2007, 06:35 PM
#31 (02/07)
Mxo (Couv & Page Couleur)
Claymore (Page Couleur)
Boo (Fin ?)
Absent : Hxh, Jaguar

are you sure - this doesn't say d.g-m missing next week

Schwindelmagier
June 23, 2007, 02:55 AM
But at the end of the chapter, it's said..unfortunately

Dofla
July 05, 2007, 05:35 AM

なんかティキがラルグラドみたいな姿に変身した

RainyFrog
July 05, 2007, 05:58 AM
Tyki has apparently transformed into something, but I have no idea what ラルグラド means... >_>

Dofla
July 05, 2007, 06:03 AM
I got this:

Tiki was transformed to the appearance like Ralgrad.

Weird~

Krillos
July 05, 2007, 06:12 AM
What's a "Ralgrad"?

shiyo
July 05, 2007, 06:20 AM
i think they mean the blue dragon from ral grado.

Dofla
July 05, 2007, 06:22 AM
ラルグラド "Rarugurado">> "Ralgrad" is Blue Dragon name in japanese ( it's how they name it on 2ch)... but i don't know what it means and what it has to do with the chapter ~~

gela
July 05, 2007, 07:22 AM
gosh...

this just made me want 124 even more...

does tyki say it?

mabe it has something to do with his past...

Defade
July 05, 2007, 08:52 AM
Part of the script:

アレン「誰だ…おまえ…ッ!」

ティキの喉元アップ
アレン(起き上がって扉を見る)「扉…は…」

アレン(ティキからなんか飛んでくる)「!」

天井から覗く三人

リナリー「アレンくんっ」

爺(ブツブツ)「…だから…殺せばよかったんス…悪魔ッス…」

チンコ(苦笑)「あのふたりが相打ちにでもなれば気が済むさ?」

爺「…」

チンコ「ユウとクロちゃんとアレンのためにも」「出口が再現されたらリナリーを連れて真っ先に飛び込んでくれ」

リナリー「!」

爺「そんな…あなたたちはどうされるんスか…?」

リナリー(また…また守られるだけなの…?)

チンコ(あっははー)「オレ?オレはちょっくらアレンの助太刀に行くさ。アイツも連れてこねーと。だろ?」

リナリー「それに…出口の再現って…?扉はロードにしか…」

チンコ(んー)「結局、扉の形状は大した問題じゃないんさ」「扉のむこうにある外へ通じる空間…それを探り当てて切り開く」

チンコ「だから…おまえらふたりは必ず生きてここを出ろ」

リナリー「ラビ…ッ!」

チンコ「ダイジョブダイジョブ♪オレらもすぐに出るって」

チンコ(リナリーに向かって)「チャオジーの言ってることは正論さ」「人が生きているだけ正義と…過ちが生まれるんさ」「誰かの正解が誰かの間違いになる」

ティキと戦っているアレン

チンコ「今の世界じゃおそらく…アレンの考えは受け入れられない」
「けどアレンはこの世界を救う大きな力を持ってる…そんなややこしい子、腫れ物みたいに扱われたらどうなるさ?」

リナリー「…」

チンコ「まあオレは比較的自由な立場だし?でもオレだけじゃ、ね…?」「だからアイツを頼むぜリナリー」

チンコ(チャオジーを見て)「おまいもさ、アレンにガンガン言っちゃっていいからさ!」「離れないでやってくれ」
(アイツ怒るとこえーけどな)
爺「…そ、それは…あなたが同じエクソシストだからそんな風に言えるんだ」(涙を流す)「俺たちとは戦い方も…どんな思いで戦ってるかも全然違う…」

チンコ「もっと単純に考えるさ。同じ世界に生きて、出会ったってだけ。どうせ生きていくなら…」

チンコ(槌を構える)「ま、今はまず生き抜かないとな」

発動してマルのひとつの「?」が「冥」になる。

Main focus: A new ability for Lavi's hammer appears. Its kanji is often related with darkness, the underworld and such. And for those who are wondering, Grandfather=Chaoji, Chinko=Lavi.

Magical Poof
July 05, 2007, 10:17 AM
o_o Someone want to translate that massive thing? Please?

Digital_Eon
July 05, 2007, 04:59 PM
Thanks for the spoilers! ^_^

I tried using Google Translation... it's a complete mess, but basically, a lot of it is Rabi talking to Rinari about the door, and then Allen. It doesn't seem like an action chapter at all.

Defade
July 05, 2007, 09:45 PM
Okay...I'll try.

Allen: Who...are you...

Tyki raises his throat.<--I know this sounds weird, but just picture him raising his head

Allen crawls up and looks at the door. "The door is..."

Allen: (something flew from Tyki)!!

The three people watching from the ceiling.

Linali: Allen-kun...

Grandfather: That's why...it's better if you just killed him...a devil...

Chinko(a wry smile): So you'll be happy if those two killed each other?

Grandfather: ...

Chinko: For the sake of Yuu, Crow-chan and Allen, you have to bring Linali with you and immediately dash for the exit once it reappears.

Linali: !

Grandfather: No way...what about you?

Linali: (Again...I'm being protected?)

Chinko: I? I'll go and help out Allen a bit. Can't afford to not bring that guy with us, right?

Linali: But...what's this about the exit reappearing? Isn't Rhode's door the only-

Chinko: When it all boils down, the shape of the door isn't that much of a problem. The exit that exsists on the other side of the door that leads to the outside....just search for that.

Chinko: That's why...you two have to live on and leave this place.

Linali: Lavi...

Chinko: Don't worry, don't worry. We too will be getting out soon enough.

Chinko: (facing Linali) What Chaoji said was correct. As long as humans live on, there will be justice...and sin. Someone's right will become another one's wrong.

Allen fighting with Tyki.

Chinko: This world right now...probably couldn't accept Allen's way of thinking. But Allen possess a huge power to save this world. If a complex child like him were to be treated as an annoyance, what would become of him?

Linali: ...

Chinko: Still...I'm in a relatively free position. But it's not only...me? Therefore Linali, I entrust the guy to you.

Chinko: (facing Chaoji) And you too. It's fine if you want to lecture Allen all day long! So don't leave us.
(Still...that guy's<referring to Allen> scary when he's angry...)

Grandfather: That...that's because you're all Exorcists...being able to speak like that. *tears* The way you fight...and even the feelings you have during a fight...are totally different from ours...

Chinko: Just think of it on a more simple level. We live in the same world, and met. If we're all just going to live on anyway...

Chinko(taking out his hammer): But what we have to do right now is fight for our lives...

His invoked hammer has one of the question marks turned into the kanji 冥, whose explanation I have put in my previous post. Unless...you're thinking along the lines of planets.

And this is probably not the whole script. Normal scripts take up 4-5 posts at 2ch. This one only spans two. Also, the writer of this spoiler posted another thread:

Sorry, I made a typo.

X I am jobless, therefore I went to the early-selling shop in the train station.

O I am jobless, therefore I thought up fake spoilers.

And in my knowledge, there's no way 'went to the early-selling shop in the train station' could be a typo of 'thought up fake spoilers'(they don't even sound the same), so this might just be a precaution. Who knows? Maybe people are still giddy over the arrests.

angelz
July 05, 2007, 10:13 PM
ah... can't wait for the chapter... so I presume we will be in for a lavi&allen vs tiki fight... oh the thought.... how exciting

thanks for the translation... I'm starting to think that raw providing is the most dangerous step in providing manga...

rhapsody blue
July 05, 2007, 10:13 PM
thanks for the translation, defade!

Schwindelmagier
July 06, 2007, 08:06 AM
yeah, thanks....
Hm..really sounds like an Allen/Lavi VS Tyki fight. Woooooot \^_^/

shrimpy
July 06, 2007, 11:21 AM
I'm sorry for being out of the loop, but what arrests are you talking about?

Koen
July 06, 2007, 02:10 PM
chinko, grandfather?

so I suppose those guys on top watching are lavi, chaoji and lenalee... For a second I thought of new noahs being introduced :D

angelz
July 06, 2007, 08:19 PM
A couple of weeks ago, a few raw provider was arrested for scanning shonen jump comics... so I guess people are still being cautious.

Defade
July 06, 2007, 10:13 PM
lol I myself have no idea why they decided to call Lavi Chinko and Chaoji Grandfather. The Lavi=Chinko thing started long before I read 2ch, and the Chaoji=Grandfather thing just came up with this spoiler.

Sometimes I have problems in understanding Japanese people. And it's not just the language barrier.XD

Digital_Eon
July 06, 2007, 10:30 PM
Well, Chaoji's older than everyone else, so I guess that's why... but Lavi's nickname really messed me up. >_> I thought he was Chaoji for a minute (come on, the first katakana...) and therefore saying weird stuff. (Yeah, because "Chaoji" looking at Chaoji makes sooo much sense.)

I think I'm going insane waiting for this raw. Or maybe it's the lack of sleep.

harmaa
July 06, 2007, 11:37 PM
Ugh, I thought Rabi's nickname was something else completely. *smacks herself and her rusty Japanese* oops.

Dofla
July 20, 2007, 08:59 AM
Here's is a spoiler:

扉絵はペン入れしてあるチャオ自慰
その後ろに鉛筆ネーム状態のアレン神田ちんこ苦労リの後ろ姿と横顔
チャオ自慰はアニタやマホジャ達と最後の別れの会話を回想
リナリー助けにティキぽんに叫びながら拳を握り突っ込むが床が崩れはじめ空振り
リナリーがなんとか蹴りを入れるがティキぽん無敵んぐ
崩れる床にリナリーが落ちるのを
自慰が泣きながらアニタマホジャ達の名を叫びながら追う
崩れた瓦礫を自慰がギギギギギと言いながら持ち上げ
リナアレちんこ助ける
ヒゲメガネの放った金玉=イノセンスで両手が光って覚醒したぽ
次号は作者の魂救済

という、リアルなどんだけ~の夢
★のん酒呑み練習中
近くのオサレバーデビューしたいらすいぽ

+

鉛筆画は前の扉絵の鉛筆よりネームに近いラフ
雰囲気(なぜか変換できる)はイイとおも。

Koen
July 20, 2007, 10:07 AM
k now all we can do is waiting on a tler :D

Digital_Eon
July 20, 2007, 10:20 AM
Not a translation, but here's what Google translated it as.

Door picture pen insert do be ciao self-consolation that rear in pencil name state allene Kanda [chi] be dense suffer hardship [ri] rear form and profile ciao self-consolation as for [anita] and [mahojiya] end divide conversation recollect [rinari] help in [teiki] [po] be to shout while fist [wo] make thrust but floor deteriorate start swing wide [rinari] somehow kick insert but [teiki] [po] be invincible be [gu] deteriorate floor to [rinari] fall self-consolation cry while [anitamahojiya] name shout while chase deteriorate trash self-consolation [gigigigigi] with call while raise [rinaare] [chi] be dense help [higemegane] shoot gold ball = innocence with both hands Shining, as for the [po] next issue which awakens you call soul relief of the writer, just it is dream of the ~ such as real * It is during liquor drinking practicing nearby [osarebate] ゙ [hi] ゙ [yu] we would like to do, and others it inhales, the [po] The rough atmosphere which than the pencil of the door picture before is closer to the name (why it can convert the + pencil picture) [ii] and the main thing.

Can't really guess what that means, but it could be that

Chaoji gets Innocence? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. >_> But it kind of does sound like that.

Siru
July 20, 2007, 02:55 PM
Real translator please! xD

My head hurts from google's shitty translation.

Shaddix
July 20, 2007, 03:28 PM
No please...not Chaoji getting innocence...Chaoji is so ugly and that could make him one of the main characters...-_- and I can't see him defeating Tyki, if Allen and the others couldn't and they are supossed to be better than someone who has just got his innocence...

Maxy Barnard
July 20, 2007, 03:35 PM
liquor, picture, and pencil suggest the two generals for some reason

Talvi
July 20, 2007, 03:59 PM
Other generals = sounds lovely. Chaoji getting innocence = Not so excited. I'd like to have a conclusion for this arc soon D:

Koen
July 20, 2007, 04:31 PM
k I asked a translator: - nemu (or something the tler isn't d.gray-man related) with a pen (called the condition of kanda) comes in
- somehow kanda his sheadow or something is lurking around
- chaoji is with someone (the google translated anita/mahojia see below) - I have a feeling this referring to miranda -
- chaoji is coming linari's aid
- lenalee kicks against tiky
- she fall because the floor crumbles
- chaoji cries
- chaoji then cries while screaming something like "anitamahoji" (ahah, i see, they reversed it in the translation. mahoji is written in katakana, so it's made up but i'm guessing it's something like magic)
- chaoji then lifts up the rubble from the crumbled floor mumbling something
- well, linaali whoever that is helps out. probably with the digging of the rubble.. not sure. then some guy with glasses and a beard shows up (tiedoll?). Does some attack with both his hands shining or something. next chapter "relief of a writer"

the translator is not d.gray-man related, he said the things and I puzzled it together

shadowchii
July 20, 2007, 04:38 PM
I hope Chaoji doesnt get innocence. Even though the order needs more exercists I dont want Chaoji to become one. He's not cool. Hope someone will translate this soon, and hope its not a fake.

Digital_Eon
July 20, 2007, 04:43 PM
Actually, I hope this is a fake. Rinari needs that power-up!

harmaa
July 20, 2007, 04:44 PM
I have one thing to say, and that's

Kanda! Kanda! Kanda!

Tomodachi69
July 20, 2007, 07:51 PM
It's funny how D.Grayman gets no love. Naruto and Bleach have TLers all over them, and D.grayman has only Google trans and vague tls. lol.

In any case, chapter should be out soon and I dearly hope that Chaoji does NOT get any innocence. It better be something like Chaoji getting saved by someone else's innocence, but please, none for him.

BTW, thanks for the TL ^^

Shaddix
July 20, 2007, 08:44 PM
Anyone likes Chaoji, huh?

I think it's better for D.Gray-Man not to have the same fans than Naruto or Bleach...because for now is a great shonen with a bit of seinen on it , the best shonen I've read I have to say...
Shonen mangas with LOTS of fans usually end up being so typical...

And well, I like the idea of seing Kanda on this chapter, but if we see him it will be like ¡seeing how's he doing'.
I can't wait to see who saves the exorcists, or what happens...

Digital_Eon
July 20, 2007, 08:45 PM
With the translation bits, it seems to me like people are thinking of the dead ones (maybe with Kanda)? Rinari is doing a bad job of getting away from Tiki, Chaoji is whining about Anita and Mahoja, and then that glowing thing that Tiedoll sent out to the Ark turns out to be Chaoji's Innocence or whatever. That's what it sounded like to me. And Cross gets a mention... so maybe he shows up and talks to Tiedoll instead?

...Even the things that HAVE been said don't make a lot of sense. Is this a real spoiler, or another one of people guessing what could happen? Why would Kanda's shadow be there when he never passed through Road's door?

rhapsody blue
July 20, 2007, 08:55 PM
thanks for the spoiler, dofla!

haha! i so called chaoji's becoming an exorcist back in the chapter 90's.

it was obvious by the fact that hoshino only focused on him instead of the other sailors. besides, tiedoll's main purpose in coming to japan was not to help cross but to find conformers. he has proven himself to be a capable conformer by protecting lenalee from jasdebi's attacks and his determination to rid the world of the earl and his allies (remember that speech he gave allen?) by making chaoji capable to use innocence, hoshino can explain how innocence choses its conformer-- one of the biggest mysteries imo of dgm.

i can't believe people are dissing chaoji by looks and coolness factors (he is quite popular in 2ch). i thought that there was a rule against character bashing and it is superficial to judge a character like that. he probably will be like miranda-- a support character, not a main one.

lenalee will get her power-up but it's just not the time.

Digital_Eon
July 20, 2007, 09:00 PM
I have nothing against his looks... I just find his personality to be a bit annoying and undefined. He's really been kind of worthless and a background character so far; I don't think I'd mind him becoming an Exorcist as much if he'd had more time talking and doing things, instead of just doing nothing most of the time. We already have a character who doesn't seem to do anything except get beaten up, after all...

On the other hand, this actually might be pretty cool. o_o He was commenting earlier on how the Exorcists seemed so normal, or something like that (really different from the people he knows), and if he killed Tiki, that'd be a big slap in the face to Allen.

So maybe it wouldn't be terrible after all. But Lenalee manages to be ineffective AGAIN?

rhapsody blue
July 20, 2007, 09:05 PM
i doubt tyki would get defeated by chaoji if the spoilers are true. it's more like chaoji's saving the others since they are weakened and trying to escape.

lenalee most likely would get her power-up after they escape the ark. something tells me that the exit would lead them straight to the earl if road is twisted like that

Digital_Eon
July 20, 2007, 09:10 PM
I'd guess that Chaoji will just barely manage to defeat Tiki, and then die, and THEN Rinari gets power... because then everyone would be dead, just like in that thought she had back in chapter 110. We could see the Earl, too.

I don't think Road would lead them to the Earl. She's twisted, but she seems more honest than that. Maybe the Earl will pop in just to check on them or something like that... the door isn't there, anyway, so they need some other way to get out.

Chiaki
July 31, 2007, 11:23 PM
Thank you for spoiler

Defade
August 03, 2007, 06:29 AM
どこか暗い場所
骸骨頭でコートを着た巨体が、何者かに引摺られている
骸骨「おまえは… 主の造った守化縷(スカル)ではない…な」
後ろには同じ様な奴が沢山倒れている

煽り:無惨に破壊された兵士達。一体…!?
第127夜 出現

骸骨を引摺っていた当人も骸骨の姿をしている
目の前にはかなり大きい卵
「これがお前らが番をしていた卵か…」
そう言うと、引摺っていた骸骨を卵に向かって放り投げる
骸骨「ギャ…ッ」
卵に触れたとたん、激しい電流が走って骸骨は黒焦げに
「ギャアアァアァ」
バラバラになって地面に落ちる骸骨
しかし、頭だけで喋り出す
骸骨「ヒヒヒヒ!無駄じゃムダじゃッッ これには触れられるものかッ」
「魔術の結界か」
それを見ていた骸骨が出した手の上に変な模様が浮き上がる
骸骨「バカめ 我が主千年伯爵が古代よりの魔導士であることを忘れたか!
術は導士でしか解けはしない… イノセンスではどうにもならんわ!
おまえの正体がわかったぞ… だかもう遅い…ッ
ここは直きに新たな舟へ転送(ダヴンロード)されれ…」
言い切る前に、骸骨は頭を踏みつぶされる
「要らん世話だな
導士に 術の説教など」

一方、崩れた塔の瓦礫の下
リナリは前回から体に纏わりついているもののせいで動けない
リナリ「くっ…」
(この体に巻きついたもの…切れない…)
チャオG「ぐぁあぁあっ」
チャオジは未だ瓦礫の重みに堪えている
リナリ「チャオジー!」
チャオG「リ…リナリーさ… オレ どうなっちまったんス…か」
リナリ「どこかにあるイノセンスと同調(シンクロ)してるんだわ
でも…これ以上は…っ!」
(ミランダのときと同じだわ… 身体にだいぶ負荷がかかってる
おそらく装備型のイノセンスだ)
大量の汗を流し、辛そうなチャオジ
リナリ「武器化して力を制御されてない原石のイノセンスは適合者には強すぎるの
このままの状態で発動し続けたらあなたの身体が壊れるわ…!!」
チャオG「でっ でもっ どうしたらいいんスか…っ!?
逃げ場なんてどこにも無いッス……」
手を構えて歩み寄るティキ
チャオジが支えていた瓦礫も吹っ飛ぶ
ティキ「キキッ」
アレン・ラビ「はーっ はーっ」
リナリとチャオジの前に立って構えるアレンとラビ
しかし2人共苦しそう
再び向かって来るティキ
ティキ「カカッ」
立ち向かう2人だが、やはり堪えきれず吹き飛ばされてしまう
アレン「はっ… はぁっ…」
リナリ「ふたりが…っ」
リナリの背後にティキの影が
チャオG「リナリーさん!!!」
迫るティキの拳
しかし、その腕に帯が巻き付き止める
アレン「間違えるな…」
何とか立ち上がるアレン
「あなたの相手はこっちだ… 言ってたでしょ 確か…
僕を 殺したいんじゃなかったんですか…?」
アレンは笑ってみせる
ティキもニンマリ笑う
凄い勢いで飛び出すティキ
リナリ「アレンくんッッ」
アレン「来い… ここからもう… 生きて出られないとしても
命が尽きるまで戦ってやる…っ」
迫り来るティキに、アレンは剣を構える
「マナとの約束だ…っ!!」
その時、アレンの足元が光り、大きな模様が地面に浮かび上がる
(十字架で出来た円の中に、翼の生えた頭と両手両足の無い女性の身体が
十字架にはりつけにされたような模様)
アレン「!?」
その模様から黒い光が発せられて吹き飛ぶティキ
同時に足元が崩れて穴が開き、落ちるアレン
アレン「…っ! うわあああっ」
落下するアレンの足を掴む、骸骨の男
鎖がグルグルに巻かれた黒く長い箱の上に立っている
「なんだこの汚ねぇガキは
少しは見れるようになったかと思ったが…」
と呆れたようにため息を吐く
その頭には見覚えある小さな影も
「いや汚ねぇ 拾った時と全然変わらんな 馬鹿弟子」
アレン「これは対アクマ武器 "聖母ノ柩(グレイブ・オブ・マリア)"…!」
(てことは…)
逆さのまま、汗を流して固い表情(というかギャグ顔)になるアレン
アレン「お… おひさし…ぶり… です」
「なんだその嬉しそうな顔は」
骸骨の仮面が縮小していく
「おとそうか?」
と仮面の下のクロスが笑って次回

煽り:異端の元帥(クロス・マリアン) ついに参戦…!!
予告:次号、クロスがその圧倒的な力を見せつける…!!

Some of our worst nightmares have appeared.

Cross Marian saves the day.*headdesk*

His Innocence is called "Grave of Maria", not that I couldn't have cared less. I'm just throughly disappointed with Hoshino right now. Will post up summary later when finished going through this thing.

Hoshino'll have to work REALLY hard to make me change my mind about the whole Cross Marian situation. I have nothing against the old man, but I absolutely despise Hoshino following a too predictable plot.

Edit: Screw the summary. I've found camshots. Let's all bow down to 2ch.

http://imepita.jp/20070803/718080
http://imepita.jp/20070803/718210
http://imepita.jp/20070803/718390
http://imepita.jp/20070803/718560
http://imepita.jp/20070803/719440
http://imepita.jp/20070803/719600
http://imepita.jp/20070803/719790
http://imepita.jp/20070803/719970
http://imepita.jp/20070803/720730
http://imepita.jp/20070803/722110
http://imepita.jp/20070803/722260
http://imepita.jp/20070803/722440
http://imepita.jp/20070803/722590
http://imepita.jp/20070803/722760
http://imepita.jp/20070803/723220
http://imepita.jp/20070803/723400
http://imepita.jp/20070803/723570

Be aware that they'll be deleted after 9pm Japan time. And I'll most likely take down the links once they stop working.

Schwindelmagier
August 03, 2007, 06:32 AM
Thanks a lot for the spoilers. Wah, Marian appears? O_o...OMG, what will happen to Tyki ;_;
"Grave of Maria"..sounds kinda...cool.

Defade
August 03, 2007, 06:35 AM
I think Tyki will suddenly be purified by whatever Marian uses to change akumas and go holy and all and start learning to play football in hopes of becoming a football star and uses his monthly wages to help starving children in Africa, hence the omake in vol 12.

:D

RainyFrog
August 03, 2007, 07:06 AM
...What a weird chapter... Um, Cross! Looking a bit strange. On that note, the art style, or at least the way the characters are drawn, seems to have changed a little. I hope it returns to the way it was. >_>

I can't believe Cross is (apparently) actually going to save everyone. That really is the obvious way to go, but it's not like I could see any other way out for them.

Thanks for the spoilers!

Koen
August 03, 2007, 07:49 AM
okay I somehow get a chinese text on those pages

but cross gets in. well 127 is a strange number to introduce that guy :D

rhapsody blue
August 03, 2007, 08:04 AM
I think Tyki will suddenly be purified by whatever Marian uses to change akumas and go holy and all and start learning to play football in hopes of becoming a football star and uses his monthly wages to help starving children in Africa, hence the omake in vol 12.

:D

well, david beckham was her main inspiration for tyki ^^

thanks for the spoiler! as much as i want to see cross, this is too deus ex machina for me. seriously, doesn't hoshino have more faith in her characters' abilities?

maxhrk
August 03, 2007, 09:14 AM
anyone have cam shot? i truly certainly hope that someone save it and repost them somewhere. :( oh well :)

Talvi
August 03, 2007, 09:35 AM
I'm propably the only one who actually likes Cross coming into the pictrue. True, it has been very predictable, but it has been like that for a while now, ever since Timcanpy dissapeared. The situation in Ark had been pursued so far, that I personally don't think there would've been any other way out than someone saving them. If Tyki wouldn't have gone Badass, there might have been a change to get out of their own. But now the whole ark collapsing + Allen & Lavi out of the picuture, the situation was at it worst. Even tho Chaoji got an innocence, it would've been ridicilous for him to save the day suddenly.

I'd like to see the camphone shots too, anyone saved them? D8

Koen
August 03, 2007, 12:05 PM
I'm propably the only one who actually likes Cross coming into the pictrue. True, it has been very predictable, but it has been like that for a while now, ever since Timcanpy dissapeared. The situation in Ark had been pursued so far, that I personally don't think there would've been any other way out than someone saving them. If Tyki wouldn't have gone Badass, there might have been a change to get out of their own. But now the whole ark collapsing + Allen & Lavi out of the picuture, the situation was at it worst. Even tho Chaoji got an innocence, it would've been ridicilous for him to save the day suddenly.

I'd like to see the camphone shots too, anyone saved them? D8

I don't dislike the fact? Do I like it? Well I can't say but sometimes I get the feeling of the story being messed up.

1. fight tiky vs allen/lavi vs road
2. focus on tiky versus allen. Allen levels up on general's powers and "defeats" tiky (so being excorsised)
3. road takes revenge by controlling lavi fighting allen. She fails because lavi made his good choice. Is she defeated? probably not

but now we come into the mess
1. tiky somehow is getting stronger powers. Allen on general's level somehow failed. He couldn't defeat the noah side. But why those new powers (it was part of the recent clown crown. But it was different).
2. lavi and allen can't fight tiky. Lenalee is almost getting killed. But then chaoji (a mere finder with no background suddenly gets innocence in a chapter of 16-17 pages). Okay we know that he's there for buying time

and now cross is coming into the story. For what? To get our excorists out... I hope so. I hope he'll do a skill/attack to hold off tiky to get the excorsists out (like he prolly did with the others). But if he is fighting even with tiky or having the upper hand. Geesh

rhapsody blue
August 03, 2007, 02:49 PM
yay, I'm happy to see Cross and finally Timcampy back

there's a torrent around with the LQ version. Dunno if I can post the link in here

It might be a Chinese scan; it happens to me before. I don't know if you are allowed to post Chinese scanlation here.

pachogamez
August 03, 2007, 03:24 PM
It might be a Chinese scan; it happens to me before. I don't know if you are allowed to post Chinese scanlation here.
nah, it a normal japanese LQ raw

here's the torrent link: http://www.datorrents.com/download.asp?id=24389&name=%5BRaw-Manga%5D%20D.Gray-Man%20127%28lq%29.torrent

this can be used to start this week DGM thread

if posting the link is wrong, I'll edit the post

pachogamez
August 03, 2007, 11:39 PM
yay, I'm happy to see Cross and finally Timcampy back

there's a torrent around with the LQ version. Dunno if I can post the link in here

Darek Khort
August 12, 2007, 01:27 AM
So many questions are brought up from the latest chapter over Cross' Innocence.
I mean...it looks like he can transform/copy people/akuma. You'll notice he looks exactly the same as the enemy 'skull' before he changes back to his old self.
He also has a pretty powerful cross ability, and he carries a coffin.
He can also transform bad akuma into good akuma.

What else can this guy do? o,o?

Gekkani
August 15, 2007, 07:00 PM
hmm, either I downloaded the wrong supposed raw....or that is a few chapters ago, I mean.

Why has Cross suddenly vanished? Why is that tower collapsing AGAIN, and why is it back to Linalee getting strangled by Tyki?

I must check this "raw" more closely >>;

Shaddix
August 15, 2007, 07:23 PM
Why are you posting new spoilers on the "old spoilers" thread?
Please post them in a new topic, I missed the 127 chapter until now...

EDIT: sorry I though 127 was the newest, we are waiting for 128 :P

Dofla
August 16, 2007, 05:14 AM
コートを脱いだ師匠に落とされるアレン。
クロスと行方不明だったティムの登場にしばし呆然とするラビ・リナ・アレン。
チャオジ、アレ誰?状態。
アレンの剣を見て、やっとまともな発動出来たと察するクロスはアレンに手を差し伸べる。
そんな優しいクロスにビビりながらも、差し出された手を握ったアレンはそのまま、
ぐわっ!!っとリナリー達の所にほおり投げられる。

理由:汚いから。

クロス、ラビにもあっちいけする。
理由:汚いから。俺の傍にいていいものは美しいものだけ、汚いものは女以外近づいたらぶっ飛ばすぞぉ!!

どうやら「汚いの大ッキライ」なキャラ設定のクロスらしいが説得力ねぇ。(例:酒ビン転がった部屋)
ガッチャマンとデビルマンの相の子状態のティキを見て、彼が正気を失っていると診断するクロス。
「ノアにのまれた状態」ということらしい。

クロス、呪文詠唱してグレイブ・オブ・マリア限定解除。
マグダラ・カーテン(聖母の加護)発動。これを発動するとBGMに賛美歌が流れる。
というか、柩の中の死体が賛美歌を歌う技。
マグダラ・カーテンに包まれたアレン達はティキの視界から消える。

クロス、ティキに宣戦布告し一発。

ティキに自分らが見えてないらしいラビの疑問にアレンが答える。
マグダラ・カーテンは敵の視覚に幻術をかけてガードする技。
リナリーが、あの人形がイノセンス?と聞くと、あれは死体だとアレンが説明。
それって禁術じゃね?と問うラビに>140のセリフ。

そのままアレンのクロス自身のイノセンスの説明セリフに被りながら、クロスが攻撃。
それは、装備型対アクマ銃「ジャッジメント(断罪者)」
マトリックスの映像の様に玉が飛んでいき、クロスに向かっていったティキに4発命中。

クロスの「アーメン」で幕。
アレン曰く、クロスは二つのイノセンスを持つエクソシストとのこと。

信用出来ない次号予告:早くもクロスvsティキに決着し、箱舟脱出はどうなるか?という話らしい。

1P丸々+1コマ鉛筆書き。でもそれ以外は全体的に絵がきれい。
つーかクロスがかっこよすぎで独壇場でした。

以上。

Shaddix
August 16, 2007, 05:46 AM
Wah, not an image...hope someone translates it!
Thanks for the spoiler!

Digital_Eon
August 16, 2007, 08:42 AM
Google says: The allene which is dropped into the master who disperses coat.
The rabbi [rina] allene which the cross and the lawn it does in appearance of [teimu] which is the whereabouts unclear will be stunning.
[chiyaoji], [are] who? State.
Looking at the sword of allene, it could move at last honestly, the cross which is conjectured extends the hand in allene.
In such kind cross the [bibi] [ri], the allene which grasps the hand which is presented that way
[gu] [wa] [tsu]!! The cheek [ri] it is thrown in the place of [tsu] and [rinari].

Reason: Because it is dirty.

The cross, that goes does in also the rabbi.
Reason: Because it is dirty. Those which are possible to we side to be just beautiful ones, when other than the woman it gets near, the [bu] [tsu] throw any dirty things the [o]!!

Somehow, “dirty large [tsukirai]” the cross of [kiyara] setting it seems, but don't you think? persuasive power the [e]. (Example: The liquor bottle the room which rolls)
Looking at [teiki] of child state of phase of [gatsuchiyaman] and the devil man, when he loses sanity, the cross which it diagnoses.
“The rare in Noah it is state” it seems.

The cross and spell residing permanently, [gureibu] of Mary limitation cancellation.
[magudara] curtain (the providence of the Holy Mother) motion. When this is moved, praise song flows to BGM.
With you say, or the skill where the corpse in the casket sings praise song.
The allene which it can be wrapped in the [magudara] curtain goes out from sight of [teiki].

To declare war proclaim to cross and [teiki] the one shot.

By your you are not visible in [teiki], allene answers to the doubt of the rabbi who seems.
As for the [magudara] curtain betting vision technique on eyesight of the enemy, the skill which guards.
[rinari], that doll innocence? When with you hear, when it is the corpse, allene explains that.
Don't you think? that [tsu] [te] prohibited technique? With in the rabbi who is questioned >140 lines.

That way while wearing in explanatory lines of the cross itself innocence of allene, the cross attacks.
As for that, equipment type anti- [akuma] gun “judgment (conviction person)”
Like image of the matrix in [teiki] which the ball keeps flying, facing to the cross keeps 4 departure on-target hits.

“Amen” with curtain of cross.
It has been said allene, the cross is with the exorcist who has two innocences.

The next issue notice which it cannot trust: Already, conclusion it does in cross vs [teiki], does box boat escaping how become? With the story which is said it seems.

1P totally +1 the scene pencil writing. So other than that the picture is clean entirely.
- The cross the parenthesis it passed and with it was monopoly.

Above.

It looks like...

Cross kicks Tiki butt and has two Innocences (that line about Innocence I could make out; Google just screwed it up, but I'm pretty sure it refers to Cross and Allen is just noticing it or whatever. There's other stuff too that you can interpret on your own.

Fun chapter?

rhapsody blue
August 16, 2007, 09:21 AM
hmmm... give me time and i'll give a more thorough summary (i'm good at deciphering broken english ^^)

saskay
August 16, 2007, 10:20 AM
go go cross :D

rhapsody blue
August 16, 2007, 10:30 AM
Cross dropped Allen who along with Lavi were stunned to see Timcanpy who disappeared a while ago. Chaoji was surprised about the situation and wondered who Cross is.

Looking at Allen's sword, Cross extended his hand to his student, which he accepted. Unfortunately, Cross threw him over to Lenalee because he was "dirty". I believe that "[gu] [wa] [tsu]" is when Cross is yelling as he threw his student. He then proceeded to do the same to Lavi because of the same reason. I guess his reason is that he would get rid of all of the "dirty things" around him except for beautiful women. -_-;

Anyway, he focused his attention on Tyki (I guess he was standing in that area with the naked woman in front of the cross) and figured that the Noah lost his sanity. I think the quote is saying that it is rare to see a Noah in that state of mind.

I guess Cross cancelled the attack/spell (Grave of Maria), which then lifted up like a curtain and hid Allen and co (there must have been singing as the attack disappeared). Then they showed a page of Cross declaring that he will battle Tyki.

Meanwhile, inside the curtain, Allen was explaining Cross's Innocence to his comrades. The curtain (it is called "magudara" - "Magdelene" after Mary Magdelene?) hides them from Tyki's sight (like an invisibility cloak?). I guess Lenalee asked if the doll (the naked lady?) is an Innocence and Allen explained about the connection between the music and the corpse. Lavi then wondered if that was a forbidden techinque.

While Allen was answering their questions, Cross attacked Tyki. I guess that Cross has an anti-Akuma gun called "Judgment". Tyki was in some sort of matrix world and got shot in the joints so he could not move (maybe?).

Someone (Cross or maybe the singing from the curtain?) said "Amen" (don't know how to incorporate the curtain part). Allen then said that Cross has two Innocences.

Next week: The conclusion of Cross and Tyki's battle...but how will they escape from the Ark?

Thanks Dolfa the spoiler and D_E for the google translation.

Shariq
August 16, 2007, 11:10 AM
Thanks for the great translation, snoogen.

Schwindelmagier
August 16, 2007, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the translation and the "RAW" spoiler ^^

Raijatsu
August 16, 2007, 02:11 PM
I w´really look forward to this chapter because we never saw a general in real fight
and of cause because I want to see more cross action ^____^

Magical Poof
August 16, 2007, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the translations and explanations and stuff... Does this mean there's a chapter this week, or do we still have to wait another week?

But that's really awesome if Cross has two Innocences... Allen, you need a cooler Innocence than that crappy sword.

Schwindelmagier
August 16, 2007, 04:51 PM
There will be a chapter this week ^^

rhapsody blue
August 16, 2007, 04:53 PM
I believe that there will be a chapter this week because the double issue refers to last week.

RainyFrog
August 16, 2007, 08:28 PM
Thanks so much for the spoilers! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Cross fighting (and throwing Allen and Lavi away), but I don't want Tyki to die... I can't believe the Ark hasn't collapsed yet. I guess Cross will have to beat Tyki and/or get them all out in about 30 seconds or something. XD

shadowchii
August 16, 2007, 08:40 PM
Sounds like a fun chapter. Cant wait.

Cupcake
August 17, 2007, 04:43 AM
D.gray is pulling a dragonball on us these last like 10 chapters havbe all happened in the span of 1 minute

rhapsody blue
August 17, 2007, 08:18 AM
Some minor corrections from lj user kirimi:

I believe the two Innocence are the Grave of Maria, and Judgment. The Grave of Maria consists of the coffin, and the "Magdelene's Curtain". (Magadala is the Japanese pronouciation for Magdelene.) It functions somewhat like you described. It shields the people inside from an opponent by creating an illusion that they're not there. When the Curtain is in activation, the corpse in the coffin sings... Allen said that the corpse is not the Innocence, I think? Maybe the grave is.

Cross' other Innocence is the Judgment gun. The part about Matrix, is the original poster describe the scene looking like it came from the Matrix movie. XD; The Judgment gun fired 4 shots at Tiki.

Then, Cross said, "Amen." As in, we're finished here.

bax
August 17, 2007, 04:53 PM
This is where you can post and discuss all the spoilers for the next chapter of D. Gray-man. But remember no spamming.

But remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

yanniv
August 22, 2007, 05:53 AM
師匠がティキを圧倒
でも、横槍入る。この横槍が何なのか俺知らん

シルクハット被ったデブです

こいつが出てきた時、ラビとチャオジーが崖から落ちていきました

で、44号まで休載

etc
August 22, 2007, 06:17 AM
師匠がティキを圧倒
Cross (referred as "teacher") is crushing Tiky with his power.

でも、横槍入る。この横槍が何なのか俺知らん
But then, someone interrupts the fight. I don't know who he is.

シルクハット被ったデブです
He is chubby and wearing a top hat.

こいつが出てきた時、ラビとチャオジーが崖から落ちていきました
When this guy appeared, Rabi and Chaoji fell down a cliff.

で、44号まで休載
Next chapter in issue 44.

Talvi
August 22, 2007, 06:36 AM
SHE'S LEAVING US WITH A CLIFFHANGER (literally), ISN'T SHE.

(thanks for the spoilers anyway)

yanniv
August 22, 2007, 06:37 AM
I assume the chubby guy with the top hat will be the Earl. Only thing I can think about at the moment.

Schwindelmagier
August 22, 2007, 06:45 AM
Haha, if the spoilers are true, I knew it...the Earl interrupts the fight.
Thanks for the spoiler ^_^. Now I can hope for my Tyki to be alive after all.

yanniv
August 22, 2007, 06:52 AM
Himajin posted the spoiler. It's real.

edit: fixing a mistake.

Shaddix
August 22, 2007, 07:33 AM
I think the Earl will save Tyki and go away. No more fights for this arc, I suposse...everyone is beaten up except Cross.

rhapsody blue
August 22, 2007, 09:33 AM
thanks for the spoiler!

i knew the earl would eventually arrive

Digital_Eon
August 22, 2007, 09:53 AM
So... Lavi and Chaoji finally get knocked off somehow? I guess this was kind of expected... we've sort of been waiting for that for a while now.

Magical Poof
August 22, 2007, 10:30 AM
Whuzzat? The Earl comes? Well, I certainly wasn't expecting that! Maybe Allen can win back some of his awesome-ness in this chapter...

I understand Chaoji, but c'mon Labi, what were you doing getting knocked off a cliff? And where the hell is there a cliff in the Ark?

serene-artist
August 22, 2007, 10:41 AM
It was kind of expected that the earl comes, most likely to fight Cross or save tyki, but I go with fighting Cross. I don't think Rabi and Chaoji fell off the cliff as in lost, I actually think they're being forced off maybe by the others so that Allen, Cross and the Earl are the only ones left.Oh yeah Linali.....don't really know about her.Probably still there or fell with them.

Koen
August 22, 2007, 12:36 PM
ho,ho -> why is everybody assuming it's the earl? Well okay he's chubby and wearing a hat and it's prolly because the download is finished and the earl is taking back all noahs like cross or someone else is prolly doing with the excorsists

But you never know it's some other noah?

shadowchii
August 22, 2007, 09:03 PM
I KNEW THE EARL WOULD COME IN! I JUST KNEW IT! I mentioned it in a pervious post somehwhere!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

RainyFrog
August 23, 2007, 02:37 AM
I can't believe all the "interruptions" in Tyki's fights! That's gotta be the Earl, even if the spoiler person said they were unsure. And way to leave us with a cliffhanger for how many weeks...T_T

yanniv
August 23, 2007, 05:39 AM
A detailed spoiler:

薬莢が落ちるコマから開始。
薬莢……?シリンダー銃だったけど装填式ってことは弾は何で出来てるんだろう?
容赦なくティキに撃ち込むクロス。
気合で銃弾を逸らすも、クロスに「起動外すので精一杯か?pgr。でもどーかな(暗黒微笑)」<一度使ってみたかった。
逸らされて壁にめり込んだ弾に十字架が重なって飛び放ち、再びティキに命中。
クロスの弾丸はターゲットにぶち込まれるまで止まらない。とのこと。

そんなクロスvsティキ戦を呆然と見るアレン達。
「俺らがんがって攻撃しても駄目だった香具師があんな銃弾で……」と呟くラビ。
(´・ωち`)も切なげに師匠の戦いを見つめながら剣を左手に戻す。
ラビ「凹むなー。俺らはまだまだ弱いぽ(´●ω・`)」

ラビ達のいる地面?が崩れ、崩壊が始まる。
「師匠ー」と叫ぶアレンに「急がんと間に合わんなー」とティキに止めをさそうとした時、
エネルギー体?が割ってはいる。
崩壊が進む戦場に現れたのは、ティキを肩に担いで剣を装備した伯爵。

ラビとチャオジーの足場が崩壊し、崩壊物に飲み込まれるラビ。
ラビがチャオジーの手を掴みアレンがラビに手を差し伸べる。
「伸」唱えるも、発動中の槌にピシピシひびが入り、アレンが掴んだ途端、パキンと槌崩壊。
(●Д○) (○Дち)となるアレンとラビ。
どう見ても脆くなってた槌にアレンの握力が止めを刺した感じです。本当に(ry

ラビ、「ティキにやられたんがきいちまったな。限界か…くそ…」と呟きながらチャオジと共に
時空の狭間?に飲み込まれて消える。
アレン、絶叫。

伯爵ご挨拶。クロス、「相変わらずパンパンだなこのデブ」と本当の事を言って幕。
相変わらずってことは過去に面識があるってことだよなー。
いつか本編で伯爵とクロスの出会いシーンやってくれるとうれしい。

作者巻末※「一ヶ月休みますごめんなさい」

チャオジーのイノセンス発動がちょこっとしかなかったのは、少年漫画王道の足手まとい役としてヘタレ感が
感じられて自分的には満足。
個人的には作家も生身の人間なんだし、休載は残念だけどゆっくり休んで英気を養って欲しいところ。
☆野体弱そうだし。

Shaddix
August 23, 2007, 06:09 AM
Thanks yanniv!
Waiting for a translation!

rhapsody blue
August 23, 2007, 08:00 AM
ummm... give me time to do a "babelfish" translation but it's definitely the earl who shows up with that sword (it proves that lero is not the sword)
[hr]
babelfish
It starts from the scene where the cartridge falls.
Cartridge......? However it was the cylinder gun, the loading type っ lever as for the bullet it being possible with something, the る it is probably will be?
The cross which you shoot in ティキ (Tyki) without pardon and is packed.
Is the bullet eluded in the shout, "starting being to remove in the cross, the earnest? Pgr. So the ど - kana (dark smile)"< one time it tried using, you applied.
Being eluded the cross being piled up to the bullet which sinks to the wall, it flies and shoots, hits to ティキ again.
The bullet of the cross does not stop until it is thrown in the target. With is.

The allene which looks at such a cross vs ティキ game in blank surprise.
"We cancer attacking, the っ て the fragrance tool teacher who is useless with such a bullet......" with the rabbi who murmurs.
While (the ' ω ち`) staring the fight of the master ardently in throwing, you reset the sword to the left hand.
The rabbi "it is dented -. As for we still weak ぽ (' - ω `)"

The land where the rabbis are? Deteriorates, collapse starts.
When assuming, that "the master -" with in the allene which shouts "emergency absolutely between the combination cup -" with the stop is invited in ティキ,
Energy body? Dividing, it enters.
As for appearing in the battlefield where collapse advances, shouldering ティキ in the shoulder, the count who equips the sword.

The rabbi ciao foothold of Gee collapses, the rabbi who swallows in collapse ones.
The rabbi ciao grasps the hand of Gee and allene extends the hand in the rabbi.
"Noboru" advocates, the ピシピシ crack to appear to the hammer which is in the midst of moving, allene grasped, immediately, パキン and hammer collapse.
(- Д 0) (0 Д ち) with allene and the rabbi who become.
How seeing, it is brittle and it has become it is the feeling where grasping power of allene sticks the stop to the hammer. Truly (ry

The rabbi, it was done "in ティキ, it is to be to come, the ちit waited. While the limit... the く そ... "with murmuring, with チャオジ
Interim of space-time? Being swallowed, it goes out.
Allene and scream.

Count greeting. The cross, "as usual being this デブ of the overfull shelf" and true thing, the curtain.
As usual, the っ lever っ lever Toda who past is acquaintance -.
The place where human what of the raw body it puts out also the writer privately, but as for stop of publishing regrettable going to bed, it wants raising spirit.
Once upon a time when the encounter scene of the count and the cross you do with main part, it is delightful.

Writer end of the volume * "one month the め which goes to bed it is do"

As for ciao innocence motion of Gee little bit have no other choice but to, the ヘタレ impression being felt as a hindrance part of boys' comic kingcraft satisfactory with your own mark.
The place where human what of the raw body it puts out also the writer privately, but as for stop of publishing regrettable going to bed, it wants raising spirit.
* Field body weakness so it puts out.

i'll be working on a more readable spoiler now.
[hr]
My Guess
The fight between Cross and Tyki continues with a scene of Cross's bullet cartilage hitting the ground. The Noah is trying his best to avoid but the general won't stop shooting him until he gets his target which he eventually does.

As they battle, Allen and Lavi watch in amazement, noting how easily Cross is handling Tyki. Both boys note that despite leveling up (they didn't say that but they implied it), they are still weak. Allen reverts his sword back to his its original form aka left arm during this conversation.

Suddenly, the ground beneath Lavi and the others start collapsing. I think Allen tries to warn Cross to stop fighting because he realizes that the download is almost complete and that they need to escape. Suddenly, a portal/energy field (i assume similar to Allen's entrance in Chapter 89 or whatever that chapter was) appears and the Earl enters, equipped with his sword.

The ground beneath Chaoji is destroyed and Lavi tries to save him by grabbing his hand. Allen attempts to do the same by extending his hand to Lavi. However, he knows that he is losing grip so he holds Lavi's Innocence instead.

Resigning himself to his fate, Lavi is murmuring about how he thinks Tyki purposely delayed them in order for them to be stuck in the Ark (I think) as the download completes. Cracks appear on the hammer and Lavi and Chaoji fall. Allen screams as he watches this.

The Earl greets Cross, insulting him by telling the general that he is full of himself (I think). He also greets the curtain so I assume that the Innocence power does not affect him and he can see Allen. It appears that the Earl and Cross are old acquaintances or know each other from a long time ago.

Hoshino is apparently taking a break because she is exhausted (physically, mentally, or both) and that she regrets going on the break. However, when she returns, she expects to be fully recovered. The lines above it are just the poster's opinion about Chaoji and are not spoiler related

angelz
August 23, 2007, 10:26 AM
...........................Lavi... fell.

goes into a state of shocked.

yellowpin
August 23, 2007, 10:43 AM
Even if Lavi does fall (with Chaoji is it? Well, who cares a bout him..) I don't think he is going to die.. People in D.Gray-man don't just die... Or do they? (Still thinks Kanda and Crowley are alive..)

I'm not surprised that Hoshino had to go on a break, doing chapters every week would be exshausting for anybody. And her(?) art in some of the panels last week was kind of sketchy and poor so to say, so I hope she'll get back to her usual quality after her break.

brightdreamer
August 23, 2007, 05:14 PM
で、44号まで休載
Next chapter in issue 44.

Sorry for being lost on such things, but what issue are we on now? Just to give an idea of how long we'll be in suspense? :s

Digital_Eon
August 23, 2007, 05:23 PM
Sorry for being lost on such things, but what issue are we on now? Just to give an idea of how long we'll be in suspense? :s

This will be issue #39, I think. In other words, the break starts in the next volume and lasts for... five issues.

brightdreamer
August 23, 2007, 05:49 PM
Not that long, right? If this chapter is in #39, and the break starts next issue (#40), and we get a new one in #44, we're only missing #40, #41, #42, and #43. So four issues/weeks.

Still... about a month of no new DGM... and with such a cliffhanger... *sob*

I just hope Hoshino-san feels better after her rest!

Digital_Eon
August 23, 2007, 06:15 PM
Not that long, right? If this chapter is in #39, and the break starts next issue (#40), and we get a new one in #44, we're only missing #40, #41, #42, and #43. So four issues/weeks.

I think the translations imply that it will return in issue 45... which means five issues. I guess after all that time, one more week doesn't make a big difference?

brightdreamer
August 23, 2007, 08:52 PM
I think the translations imply that it will return in issue 45... which means five issues. I guess after all that time, one more week doesn't make a big difference?

Ahh, okay. Yeah, one more week won't make THAT big a difference. Besides driving me more crazy. :eyeroll

RainyFrog
August 24, 2007, 12:02 AM
OMG Lavi, no! And poor Allen -- is he the only one left? I kind of forget, but nothing happened to Lenalee, right? It's just kind of weird the summary doesn't say anything about her.

And good luck to Hoshino-sensei! T_Tb

rustyfox
August 24, 2007, 06:18 AM
it says in japanes.... "Im taking 1 month off, sorry" lol it will suck if its like HxH and he doesnt right it anymore

rhapsody blue
August 24, 2007, 07:22 AM
OMG Lavi, no! And poor Allen -- is he the only one left? I kind of forget, but nothing happened to Lenalee, right? It's just kind of weird the summary doesn't say anything about her.

yeah it's weird but it does make sense that the earl would keep lenalee, cross and allen around while kicking out all the "unnecessary" people. lenalee is the potential heart while cross or allen is the human controller. the others would just be in the way so it would be advantageous for him to get them out of the way.

DuckyDreamer
September 04, 2007, 07:38 PM
amazing :D
im excited for whats gonna happen next!

The Touch
September 27, 2007, 04:53 AM
Verification: Confirmed
Type: Small Summary
Source: 2ch
Credits: Himajin

崩れた地面から這い上がって伯爵に斬りかかるアレン
結局伯爵逃げる

師匠が何か喋ってアレンに「お前に手伝ってもらうためにノアから助けてやったんだ」
アレン「てつだう・・・?」
師匠「任務だ」

よく分からんのでこれしかできません

rhapsody blue
September 27, 2007, 05:55 AM
Thanks for the spoilers! :)

I guess we can use babelfish translation until a better one shows up:

Climbing from the land which deteriorates, the allene which it starts to cut in the count
The count it escapes after all

Something master talking, in (to) allene "It makes you help in order helping from Noah, it is",
The う which is allene "Tetsu...? "
The master "it is duty",

Being not to understand well, only this it is possible

My guess
Allen (and co., I guess) are climbing to the top to avoid being downloaded. Then it focuses on the Earl who escaped. Later, Allen and Cross has a conversation about how Allen wanted to help Tyki and the latter is saying something about duty.

I think the last part is just there to avoid getting in trouble with the law \ :amuse

Shaddix
September 27, 2007, 07:26 AM
That's good, then this arc is going to finish.
Now I want Lavi to get a new Innocence ^^

kirimi
September 27, 2007, 10:11 AM
Translation~

Allen climbs out of the crumbling land to attack the Earl, but in the end the Earl got away.

Cross: I saved you from the Noah because I need your help.
Allen: Help?
Cross: With my mission/task.

More has been posted too... I can translate it later, but anyone else is welcome to get to it first.

箱舟の崩壊に巻き込まれるリナリーを道化ノ帯で助けるアレン。
だがリナリーの頬にアレンの血が滴り落ちる。
石垣の山から脱出するレロ。そのレロの目に映ったのは、対峙するクロスと伯爵。
デブと、デブ曰く「かくれんぼ~のクロスちゃぁ~~~ン(はあと)」との対話を
クロスの銃弾が打ち切る。
「貴様のトロイしゃべりに付き合う気分じゃない。冷やかしなら出て行け」
「でていけ? これは我輩の箱舟ですが」
「捨てたんだろ? この箱舟は江戸から飛び立つ翼を奪われたアヒル船。
 14番目。ノアを裏切った男の呪いがかかった日からな」
クロスの言葉に伯爵は察する。
「やはりあなたでしたか。あの男に資格を与えられた奏者は」
二人より高台の場所で会話を聞いているアレンとリナリー。
彼らの耳に、すでに箱舟の心臓は新しい船に移ったこと。心臓がなくては奏者であろうと船は操れないことを告げる伯爵の声が届く。
「この箱舟は最後にエクソシストの血を吸う柩となるのです」
そう言って高笑いする伯爵に、アレンの怒りが爆発する。
「だめっ! これ以上は体の傷が!!」
と、とめるリナリーの声も耳に届かないのか、アレンは、
「ラビ! チャオジー……神田ッ!!」
そう叫ぶとイノセンスを剣に変え伯爵に切りかかる。
憎悪にまみれたアレンの瞳を褒め称える伯爵。
アレンと伯爵の戦いが始まる。

落下しながら続く伯爵とアレンの戦いをとめたのはクロスだった。
アレンの体をマリアの能力「脳傀儡-カルテ・ガルデ-」で操り、落下を止める。
術を解くように叫ぶアレンに向かって、クロスは冷静に制止する。
「仲間に死なれて頭に血が上ったか、馬鹿弟子。憎しみで伯爵と戦うな」

「伯爵たまぁ~~~」
落下を続ける伯爵に飛びつくレロ。
「おかげでティキポンが覚醒しました。この子は無意識にノアを抑えてるところが
ありましたからね。快楽メモリーの子には代々期待しているのです」
「早くおうちに帰るレロ~~」
彼らの背中にはロードの扉が開き、伯爵とレロは退場する。

一方残された者たちは……。
「立て。お前に手伝わせるためにノアから助けたんだ」
そう告げるクロスにいぶかしむ二人。
「手伝う?」
「何を?」
崩壊が進む箱舟の中で、クロスは言った。
「任務だ」
[hr]
Since I had to do it for somewhere else anyway...

VERY rough translation.

---

As the Ark continues to crumble, Linalee is next to fall but she is rescued by Allen's clown belt. Allen is not doing so well though, and his blood drips onto Linalee's face. Lelo escapes from the stone wall mountain and it sees the confrontation/battle between Cross and the Earl.

The Earl return's Cross's greeting (from 129) with, "It's the Hide-and-seek-Cross-chan~ ♡"

Cross shoots him with his weapon.

Cross: I'm not in the mood to engage in your dim-wit talk. If you're just here for the banter, get out.
Earl: Get out? This is *my* Ark, though.
Cross: You just tossed it, didn't you? This Ark that's taken off from Edo, is like a ducky boat whose had it's wings ripped off. Number 14. Because it's the date of the Noah traitor's curse.

Earl: So, it really is you. You're the one that man gave the capabilities of the player to.

[* T/N: This is really vague because I forget what this word 奏者 (player? navigator?) means in context. He's not saying Cross is the traitor, but that the traitor gave Cross the ability to... control the Ark, I think? ]

Above them, Allen and Linalee have overheard the exchange. The Earl continues speaking.

Earl: The heart of the Ark has already been moved to the new ship. Even a 奏者 cannot control the Ark without the heart. In the end, this Ark will be the coffin that will suck all your Exorcist blood dry.

The Earl laughs evilly, sending Allen into rage.

Linalee: Don't! Or your injuries will...

But, Allen doesn't listen. He shouts out, "Ravi! Chaoji! Kanda!!"

He grabs his Innocence sword and goes for the Earl. The Earl merely applauds the hatred he sees in Allen's eyes and engages him in battle. They're falling (er, because there's no ground now, I think), but Cross stops their battle and halts Allen's fall with his Maria coffin something. Allen screams at Cross to release him from the spell, but Cross restrains him calmly.

Cross: The rage has gone to your head because of the death of your friends. Stupid boy, don't fight the Earl using hatred.

Lelo rejoins the Earl.

Earl: Thanks to you, Tiki has awakened. Because this child has been subconciously supressing his Noah side. Every generation, I look forward to these children of happy memories.

[* T/N: BAD translation. Probably wrong.]

Lelo: Let's go home quickly~~

Earl and Lelo retreat from the scene. Cross, Allen and Linalee are left behind.

Cross: Get up. The reason I saved you from the Noah is because I need your help.
Allen: Help?
Linalee: With what?
Cross: With the/my mission/task.

[* T/N: Can't really tell if it's "the mission" or "my mission" without proper context. ]

Koen
September 27, 2007, 01:51 PM
:o so this means that tiky wasn't his true noah up untill now

pirate-hitman:L
September 27, 2007, 02:33 PM
and it means everyone else is dead.
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raijatsu
September 27, 2007, 02:49 PM
soo basically everyones dead or preumed to be dead?

*sad*

brightdreamer
September 27, 2007, 02:51 PM
and it means everyone else is dead.
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooooo I still have hope! She's just trying to really make us think they're dead! Right? :(

shadowchii
September 27, 2007, 03:08 PM
YAY!!!! Spoliers finally came out. I hope this chapter will be worth the wait.

serene-artist
September 27, 2007, 03:57 PM
Hoshino-san is totally giving us suspense and just making them look dead when they're actually alive!LAVI~!!!!

.access timeco.
September 27, 2007, 05:53 PM
This arc is FINALLY gone!!! \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

It took just too damn much, but finally! \o/\o/\o/ Let's just hope D.G-M get back on the track again like it was before everyone going inside de Ark.

And I am pretty sure the Earl took Jasdebi before /o/ yaaaay \o\ but... he forgot Rhode?o.O or maybe she is really dead.