PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

Shaddix
March 13, 2008, 07:53 AM
and yeah, I'm hoping Krory does show up because it would suck (ha) if he slept through this entire thing.

Yeah that's right, becausa just imagine you are asleep and a Lv4 Akuma destroys the whole floor and kills almost everyone in the HQ...you would wake up no mater how tired you were!!

Lenalee's Innocence entering by her mouth...could that mean her way of using it will change?

rhapsody blue
March 13, 2008, 08:32 AM
i'm kinda wondering where chaoji is. wasn't he with komui?

more spoilers maybe. they're pretty much verification of past two spoilers

spoiler one reference

え、アレンはミランダさん達放置してきたのか!?

つか神田スレのバレの神田の台詞の意味が良くワカラン
「リナリーのために教団に入ったんならイノセンスの注入やめさせてこいゴルァ」なのか
「世界のために戦ってるんなら身内でも止めるなゴルァ」なのか

spoiler two reference

バレ乙です
アレンはヘブくんとこに現れるとこから登場かな
発動してラボを出るとこから見てみたいけど

Darklight0303
March 13, 2008, 08:55 AM
So Hoshino is going for forced manipulation through Innocence for Allen and Lenalee is taking in, literaly, the Innocence? i have a feeling we wont be seeing the boots back now

rhapsody blue
March 13, 2008, 08:59 AM
yeah but at least it will be the first time that the black order will actually witness allen's innocence acting on its own which is a huge deal. we knew that lenalee was going to turn parasite so i guess that was a clue that she was no longer going to be wearing those heavy boots.
[hr]
more spoilers!

source: 2ch
verification: unknown

リナリは、実は今までのことが全部夢だったらいいのにな的なことを寝る時かんがえることがあるらしい

4、リナリの頭踏みながら「こら ぼくをみなさい」
アレン登場、痛めつけたのになんで動けてるのかと不思議におもう4
コムイがアレンが無理にうごいてることに気付く
ラビがコムイにリナリのそばにいてやれと言う。
どうしたらいいのかわからないと言うコムイを蹴る神田
コムイリナリのところへ行く
笑顔リナリ「行ってきます兄さん」コムイ泣く
リナリ(「いってらっしゃい」と言って また笑って「ただいま」を言うから)
→ゴクン
[hr]
A camshot is out!
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/chapter152spoiler.jpg

oh kanda kicked komui. how funny!

you're welcome

gorbal
March 13, 2008, 09:23 AM
Allen arrives with his weird mask on
Due to his wounds he can't move, so his body's being manipulated by his Innocence*
Lenalee's Innocence enters through her mouth (?)

A mouth weapon....hmmmmm

Darklight0303
March 13, 2008, 09:34 AM
Indeed this first manipulation by Innocence to be witnesed by the order is bound to have some repercusions in the long run although this might clear him of suspicion as a heretic

Triantafyllo
March 13, 2008, 09:39 AM
Well, that wouldn't be soooo extrange... more than once there were comments about lenalees voice or about hearing lenalee when they shouldn't (once was marie, just before the earl trays to attack lenalle, and the other was when they rescue lenalle from the sea and the ¿geisha? tray to get close to her innocence...she covers her ears because of the noise the innocence made)
It is a posibility, isn't it?

Darklight0303
March 13, 2008, 09:42 AM
i meant for Allen who is the only one to be actively manipulated by the Innocence not only protected by it

haya5h1
March 13, 2008, 09:49 AM
Komui's not having a good day at all, is he?:XD

The new spoilers just attributes the text of the previous spoilers to the various characters. except for the last 3 lines of #5:

Smiling, Lenalee says "Ittekimasu, nii-san" (I'll be going, brother)
Komui, weeping, says to Lenalee "Itterasshai" (Have a good day)
Still smiling, Lenalee says "Tadaima" (I've returned)

GOKUN (FX indicating a sudden occurrence - bang, flash, that kind of thing)
edit:
Lenalee and Komui's exchange is actually a bit of wordplay. "Ittekimasu" literally means "I'll go and come back." "Itterasshai" is literally "Go, and come back" - or, "make sure you come back." But, as you may notice when you watch anime, they are standard phrases used when someone is leaving for work/school/elsewhere and the other person is seeing them off.

and I want to emphasize, there's nothing in the spoiler that says it's a mouth weapon. It just says the Innocence entered Lenalee through her mouth. (I think.)

gorbal
March 13, 2008, 10:20 AM
Komui's not having a good day at all, is he?:XD

The new spoilers just attributes the text of the previous spoilers to the various characters. except for the last 3 lines:

Smiling, Lenalee says "Ittekimasu, nii-san" (I'll be going, brother)
Komui, weeping, says to Lenalee "Itterasshai" (Have a good day)
Still smiling, Lenalee says "Tadaima" (I've returned)

GOKUN (FX indicating a sudden occurrence - bang, flash, that kind of thing)

and I want to emphasize, there's nothing in the spoiler that says it's a mouth weapon. It just says the Innocence entered Lenalee through her mouth. (I think.)

Since it entered through the mouth I was just brainstorming...I wonder if her new weapon has anything to do with time as she says a tearful goodbye and then hello so quickly.

haya5h1
March 13, 2008, 10:48 AM
well, I just wanted to make it clear. Since last week there was the speculation about the boots having drills and... such...:sweat

It's not clear to whom or when Lenalee says "Tadaima" - likely just as she gets her Innocence back.

Darklight0303
March 13, 2008, 11:10 AM
for all we know the Tadaima could come some pannels later i guess only more camshots could posibly clarify this

Koen
March 13, 2008, 02:18 PM
So allen is saving the day again?

Well If it's allens innocence then I can live with it. We saw it in asia branch too when his innocence saved bak while allen was still a bit unconcious. I really do hope it's the innocence because allen was pwned and I wouldn't see any role then just buying some time

black_crow
March 13, 2008, 06:11 PM
Finallly after like a month we here from the main character!!!
haha
I hope that Lenalee gets a new innocence. Like she can shoot beams from innocence eyes or something intresting like that

idealistically
March 13, 2008, 10:13 PM
I kind of wish Allen wasn't saving the day, 'cause he'll probably save the day in other chapters. -_- I'm rather disappointed to hear he's going to appear in this chapter. I liked how other characters were being focused on and I would have loved for someone else to get the glory. But anyway!!

So where are Ravi Lavi and Leverrier/Rouvelier in all of this??

black_crow
March 13, 2008, 10:16 PM
Lavi and all them are probably buried under some rubble or knocked out.
i mean lavi was "fighting" with the level 4 with out a effective weapon.

haya5h1
March 13, 2008, 10:21 PM
As I remember, Lavi was fighting with a flagpole. Silly rabbit.<3
The spoilers don't really say what Allen does, they just say he's there. Hopefully he's doing more than just showing up.

Dofla
March 13, 2008, 11:43 PM
The script is out:

──たとえば夜眠りにつくとき 次に目が覚めたら実は今までのことが全部夢だったらって思うの
──この世界には千年伯爵もアクマもエクソシストもいなかった 全部私がみた悪夢だった
──「あーよかったぁ 夢だったかぁ」ってホッとしてたら
──兄さんが私を呼ぶ声がして 台所の方から朝ごはんらしい異臭がしてくるの
──まるでどこかで読んだつまらない小説の結末のようなオチ 読者はきっとガッカリね
──こんなバカみたいな想像を 私はもう何万回したんだろう

第152夜 そして約束のコトバを交わしましょう
煽り:全てが夢であれば…

リナリ(イ…ノ…セ ンス…)
遠くに輝くイノセンスに手を伸ばすリナリー
レベル4はリナリーの頭を踏み付けたまま
4「こら ぼくをみなさい」
その時、頭上から降りてきた影がレベル4に斬りかかった
神ノ道化の仮面を付けたアレンの姿に、レベル4は首を傾げる
4「あれ?きみそんなにうごけるなんておかしいよ うごけないくらいいためつけたのに」
無言で剣を構え、レベル4と交戦するアレン
吹き飛ばされたアレンに駆け寄ったコムイは、アレンを見て驚く
コムイ「このキズ…こんな状態でどうやって動いて…!?」
すると身体に巻き付けられた道化ノ帯によってアレンは不自然に起き上がり、剣に手を伸ばす
コムイ(この『神ノ道化』は身に纏う鎧のイノセンス…ッ)
「動かせない体をイノセンスで無理に操っているのか!!」
レベル4に突っ込んでいくアレン

リナリーは這いずってイノセンスの元まで辿り着いていた
リナリ「もう…嘆くのは疲れたよ…」
イノセンスに手を伸ばしながら、リナリーは呟く
イノセンスの光を目撃するコムイ
「リナリ…ッ 『黒い靴』と共鳴し始めたのか…!?」
ラビ「行ってやれ…コムイ…」
背後で壁に凭れかかっていたラビが声を掛ける
ラビ「あいつはお前の為に生きてる…わかってんだろ…
   そばにいてやれよ 兄貴だろ…」
その言葉に拳を握り締めるコムイ
コムイ「……ボクは どうしてやればいいのか…分からないんだよ」
神田「何を…今さら… 言ってやがるこのシスコン!!!」
コムイの背に神田の蹴りが飛ぶ
神田「聞いてりゃいちいちめんどくせぇ テメー何の為に教団に入ったんだよ」
コムイの脳裏に思い出される過去の記憶
──今日から兄さんもこのおうちに住むよ ただいま
ベッドの中で泣く幼いリナリーに寄り添うコムイ
──おかえりリナリー
──た…ただいま

──いってらっしゃい
──いってきます

──おかえり
──おかえりリナリー

──ただいま 兄さん
そんなリナリーとのやり取りは、もう昔のぎごちないものでは無かった
コムイはリナリーの元へ駆け出す

──私はもうベッドで泣いているあの頃の弱い女の子じゃない
──兄さんや みんながいてくれる
──それだけで悪夢のようなこの世界で戦える
胸に抱いたイノセンスにリナリーは語りかける
リナリ「イノセンス…私のこのキモチがみんなを守る力に変えられるなら 私はあなたについて行くわ
    全部終わるその日まで どこまでも」
──でも でもね
──きっと最後には…
顔を上げたリナリーの目の前には立ち尽くすコムイが
──きっと最後には 兄さんの元に帰ってくるって約束するよ
リナリーの手のひらで、イノセンスは液状になってゆく
リナリ「『いってきます 兄さん』」
──だから今はお願い 「いってらっしゃい」と言って
手のひらに口を添えて、リナリーは液状のイノセンスを口に流し込んだ
──また笑って「ただいま」を言うから

煽り:覚悟の微笑…!!

後半やや投げやりになってるけど面倒だったわけじゃない
語彙が少ないから文字に出来なかっただけだ
そして子リナリー可愛すぎる
[hr]
7pics:

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/8655/001cw8.jpg
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/948/002ti4.jpg
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7034/003lq3.jpg
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7331/004nt4.jpg
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8506/005sh7.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5965/006ij3.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/193/007pp8.jpg

idealistically
March 13, 2008, 11:49 PM
That first picture with little!Lenalee is SOOOOOO CUTE.

So I guess we'll be having tidbits of memory flashbacks from Komui's/Lenalee's end. And yay Lavi!! :D

...I cannot figure out what is in Lenalee's hand in the second to last picture. >:|

Thanks for the pictures!!

Darklight0303
March 14, 2008, 12:35 AM
Alen looks badass damn now i want the raw

haya5h1
March 14, 2008, 12:44 AM
...I cannot figure out what is in Lenalee's hand in the second to last picture. >:|
it's just the fastener on her blouse (I think it's called a frog button?).:amuse it's drawn really big for some reason.

ooh dammit, that page of flashbacks made me teary. in a good way. Well played, Hoshino.

Tsunami'T
March 14, 2008, 01:12 AM
Isn't it the innocence?

Thank you for the pictures!

idealistically
March 14, 2008, 01:24 AM
Isn't it the innocence?

The Innocence is usually a cube shape. That's why I had a pretty good feeling it wasn't the Innocence.

I think haya5h1 got it right about it being a fastener.

Koen
March 14, 2008, 04:04 AM
Lavi

Is becoming more and more a real bookman. Such an indifferent face, That's the Lavi I want to see. That Lavi will become stronger and stronger and wiser

Fallen.
March 14, 2008, 05:51 AM
it's the innocence she put into her mouth. it was liquefied first than she drank it . This reminds me of the cooking channel XD

Bassment
March 14, 2008, 08:19 AM
lol.
I have no idea you can 'eat' innocence though... Will it still work this way?

gorbal
March 14, 2008, 08:53 AM
Nice that the main four exorcists are all there, I would have felt cheated if Lenalee got her innocence without Allen around, quite frankly.

I put the text through both google translate and bablefish, and I have to say google translate seems fairly clear. I can't tell if Allen kills the Akuma or just fights it, but the smile on Lenalees face when she takes in her innocence tells me everything is cool for the moment.

Lavi doesn't look indifferent, just exausted..I don't think he could ever be indifferent

brightdreamer
March 14, 2008, 11:54 AM
Lavi doesn't look indifferent, just exausted..I don't think he could ever be indifferent

Exactly... it's been shown pretty clearly recently that he can't be indifferent anymore. I think he's hurt and exhausted, not uncaring.

SleepyV
March 14, 2008, 11:58 AM
Chinese Scan:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bnttdhenfmn

Seta Soujirou
March 14, 2008, 01:10 PM
I think Lenalee and Allen will defeat level 4 together...Lenalee's innocence could now be the parasitic type given the attachment we have seen...

Darklight0303
March 14, 2008, 01:15 PM
That is what im hoping for personally although something is definetly up with Allen

Fallen.
March 14, 2008, 03:09 PM
Lmao now i wanna see lenalees power! :O

Magical Poof
March 14, 2008, 04:37 PM
Huh, so the Innocence is using the strings to control Allen's whole body... That's pretty cool :D

I wonder if Linalee will still have boots or maybe a foot-type Innocence... Hmmm... I can't wait to see what kind of power she gets from this ^_^

hayateblitz
March 14, 2008, 04:45 PM
rough translation from chinese scan ^^

pg 1
- before i fall asleep, I'd always think, that when i open my eyes, i'd realise, that everything that has happened till now, had all been just a dream.

- there's no earl millenium in ths world, no akumas, and no exorcists.
- all this had just been a bad dream.

- "ah, thank goodness it had just been a dream"
- relieved

- the sound of brother calling me drifts in.
- the weird aromas of today's breakfast drifts in from the kitchen.

pg2
- just like an ending I'd read somewhere in a novel.
- the readers must feel very lost.

- such a foolish fantasy. One that I've had countless of times.

152th night

pg3
- in... no
- ...cence

- hey. Look at me
- ...!!
- Hey

pg4
(nothing to translate)

pg5
- allen walker!
- Oh! You
- That's very strange. How can you still move
- I purposefully didn't want you to move, that's why I gave you such a heavy blow.
- (holds)

pg6
-allen-kun!

pg7
- allen-kun...
- huhu..hu...
- these injuries...
- how are you able to move in this condition...?!
- the 'Clown's Crown' is an innocence that binds around the body like an armour.
- You are recklessly using your innocence to move your immovable body!

pg8
- ALLEN-KUN!?
- just wistful thinking
- feels tiring...

pg9
- linali...
- is she planning to synchronise with 'black boots'...!?

- Go... Komui...

- She only lives for your sake...
- Even you should understand that...

- Go to her side then
- Brother...

- ....I
- I don't know what I should do...

- What the hell...
- Up till now...

pg10
- WHAT ARE YOU STILL TALKING ABOUT YOU SISTER CONTROLLER (i can't rmbr the right word for this...)
- Listen carefully. Everyone is so troublesome. (sfx:fu fu)
- Kan
- Kanda-kun...

- Idiot. For what reason did you join the Black Order.

- From today onwards, brother will also live here now.
- I'm back.

pg11
- Welcome back Linali
- I'm... I'm back...

- Have a safe journey

- I'm going out now

- Welcome back

- Welcome back Linali

- Welcome back

- I'm back, brother

pg12
- I'm no longer the weak girl that only knows how to hide and cry in bed.

- Brother
- And everyone is here

- That's why, I can continue to battle on in this dream world.

- Innocence
- If you can transform my feelings into strength that I can protect everyone with
- Then I will willingly follow you

- Until the day when everything ends
- Anywhere will do

- But
- But

pg13
- In the end you must...
- In the end you must
- allow me to return to my brother's side.

pg14
- 'I'm going, brother'.
- Right now, I hope
- to hear you say 'have a safe journey'.

pg15
- Because I will still smile and say "I'm back".

-end-

okies
March 14, 2008, 05:47 PM
Lmao now i wanna see lenalees power! :O

yeh i wanna see it too
but i kinda disappointed...because why doesn allen always have to save the day....i wanna see the others fight without him....

thanks for the translation hayateblitz...btw your rom NZ? then i say hi im from AUS very close ^^

hayateblitz
March 14, 2008, 06:20 PM
yeh i wanna see it too
but i kinda disappointed...because why doesn allen always have to save the day....i wanna see the others fight without him....

thanks for the translation hayateblitz...btw your rom NZ? then i say hi im from AUS very close ^^

hello to u too! and you're welcome neighbour :)

i am sort of relief that allen showed up like he did.. or else linali's head might have been squashed >.< but if linali successfully synch with her innocence, then there might be a possibility that she is stronger than allen. Meaning that allen doesnt need to fight anymore ;)

bax
March 14, 2008, 07:22 PM
This is where you can post and discuss all the spoilers for the next chapter of D. Gray Man. But remember no spamming.

But remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

rhapsody blue
March 20, 2008, 12:37 AM

バレ投下

リナリー復活
れべるふおぉぉに対し
頑張る、その姿を
コムイが涙をこらえながら
見つめる。

けどれべるふおぉぉが攻撃し
リナリーがやられそうになる

元帥ず登場、クロスが
銃でれべるふおぉぉ飛ばす

れべるふおぉぉぶっ飛び
ソカロが攻撃しまくり
れべるふおぉぉは手が
でない

ぶっ飛んだリナリーのとこに
コムイがかけより
リナリーを抱き締める

リナリー気を失う
ソカロとかクロスが
『リナリーが攻撃してくれて時間をかせいでくれたおかげだ』みたいなこという

まあ
こんな感じ
詳しくは後で晒す

according to babelfish...
- lenalee's innocence is back
- she attacks the akuma while komui and the others watch
- however, the level 4 attacks her and she is about to get defeated?
- cross appears and uses his gun, which hit the akuma
- the akuma flies (he escapes?)
- something about a person being attacked
- komui embraces lenalee (aww...)
- lenalee faints
- something about cross and ソカロ

i might get it wrong since it is pretty late right now and i really need to go to bed. :darn
[hr]
from 2ch
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/dgmchapter153spoiler.jpg
a camshot of allen, kanda, and lavi's working together

Darklight0303
March 20, 2008, 01:00 AM
So THE Lvl 4 lives to tell the tale

hideseeker
March 20, 2008, 01:04 AM
I guess it also means Allen was pushing his body to the very end of limits for him to need 2 others to hold the Sword of Exorcism.

kljs
March 20, 2008, 01:27 AM
I was wonder if the author overkilled on the lv4. Since even an evolved Lenalee can't even hurt it enough....

Koen
March 20, 2008, 03:45 AM
Strange but the picture shows a kanda/lavi/allen combo while nothing is said in the spoiler about that

so I doubt it to be true but on the other hand there haven't been fake d.g-m spoilers for long

Shaddix
March 20, 2008, 05:53 AM
I also doubt it...because Hevlaska said the next time Lenalee uses her Innocence it will evolve to parasite, and the spoiler says nothing about a new Innocence.

endless_dream
March 20, 2008, 07:12 AM
hopefully after lenalee syncs with her innocence, nothing serious is going to happen to her...hevlaska had mentioned once before that it is dangerous for lenalee to sync with the innocence in it's current state...>-<

the spoiler showing allen, kanda and lavi working together is kind of rare, i can't wait for this chapter to be up

Digital_Eon
March 20, 2008, 07:52 AM
Somehow, that would seem like a very anticlimactic resolution to Lenalee's Innocence problem. We've been waiting for what... eight volumes to see it become fixed? And the last few chapters have been focused on Lenalee alone? That would be a terrible chapter if the spoiler is true...

(Awww, Allen is still quite a bit shorter than Lavi and Kanda. ^^)

gorbal
March 20, 2008, 08:28 AM

- something about cross and ソカロ

r

Acordging to google translate it means Zocalo, athough I don't understand what a Mexican town square has to do with anything. Did the picture and the text come from the same source?

Personally I am just sick of Lenalee playing the hapless maiden. It might act up against her after she expends alot of energy on the level four, but I don't get the feeling this will be the only level four they will ever see.

Shaddix
March 20, 2008, 08:41 AM
Acordging to google translate it means Zocalo, athough I don't understand what a Mexican town square has to do with anything.

Zocalo -> Winters Socalo
I guess.

Darklight0303
March 20, 2008, 08:52 AM
Acordging to google translate it means Zocalo, athough I don't understand what a Mexican town square has to do with anything. Did the picture and the text come from the same source?

Personally I am just sick of Lenalee playing the hapless maiden. It might act up against her after she expends alot of energy on the level four, but I don't get the feeling this will be the only level four they will ever see.

If that spoiler is true and it did escape then i think this will be the only Lvl 4 at least for a long time to come. This Lvl 4 was quite accidental in my opinion

rhapsody blue
March 20, 2008, 09:12 AM
Did the picture and the text come from the same source?

No, the picture came from the kanda thread. Anyway, here is the text that accompanied the picture.

ばれ

アレンがふぉおの攻撃を受けて堪えるのをラビと一緒に手伝うみたいなかんじ。

3人とも安否不明。

あと、ファンブックが出るらしい。それの募集も開始するみたい

According to babelfish, the first line is about how allen is about to receive an attack by the akuma. Lavi and Kanda help him hold the sword so he could withstand the blast. The second line just states that their safety is obscured/unknown (due to the intensity of the attack aka the flash of light).

The last line just said that a fanbook appears to be issued and that the poster hopes that this would begin a collection.

mck06
March 20, 2008, 12:22 PM
This is the spoiler thread or the spoiler discussion thread ????

rtyd1
March 20, 2008, 01:57 PM
Its both a spoiler thread and a spoiler discussion thread

Shaddix
March 20, 2008, 02:35 PM
If the fanbook thingy is true, sounds great.
I'll buy it right away ^^

okies
March 20, 2008, 06:20 PM
Somehow, that would seem like a very anticlimactic resolution to Lenalee's Innocence problem. We've been waiting for what... eight volumes to see it become fixed? And the last few chapters have been focused on Lenalee alone? That would be a terrible chapter if the spoiler is true...

(Awww, Allen is still quite a bit shorter than Lavi and Kanda. ^^)

i so agree it would such a let down all the building up....sad...but if it did happen wouldnt make it to a few chapters of her fighting then cross comes...but i hope it isnt true...

black_crow
March 20, 2008, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the spoilers!~
This does sound very anticlimactic to lenalee's invocation. I was expecting another two chapters to focus on it:P . But maybe the art will make it better :)
and finally after a month we see Cross
I cant wait for this chapter ~

Defade
March 20, 2008, 09:29 PM
リナリー復活
れべるふおぉぉに対し
頑張る、その姿を
コムイが涙をこらえながら
見つめる。

けどれべるふおぉぉが攻撃し
リナリーがやられそうになる

元帥ず登場、クロスが
銃でれべるふおぉぉ飛ばす

れべるふおぉぉぶっ飛び
ソカロが攻撃しまくり
れべるふおぉぉは手が
でない

ぶっ飛んだリナリーのとこに
コムイがかけより
リナリーを抱き締める

リナリー気を失う
ソカロとかクロスが

まあ
こんな感じ

What the crap is wrong with that guy. Can't he just type four in normal katakana?XDD

Anyways...translation.

Linali's Innocence revived. Komui, watching her doing her best to keep the LV 4 at bay, cries.

But the LV4 attacks, and Linali is about to be defeated.

The generals appear one after one. Cross shot at the LV4 and blew it away.

Sokaro attacks the LV4, not giving it any space to counterattack.

Back to the place where Linali was knocked to. Komui hugs Linali.

Linali faints. It seems that Sokaro and Cross made it because Linali's attack helped them buy enough time.(to recover?)

Guys, I know this might be anticlimatic and all, but did you honestly think that Linali would be able to take on and defeat the LV4 by herself? She bought enough time for the generals, and subsequently (maybe) caused the LV4's eventual destruction, isn't that enough already? She suceeded in protecting her friends and her brother, didn't she?

(And most of the power-ups the character get in DGM are kinda anti-climatic too. Look at what happened to Allen's big Sword of Evil's Bane.)

Although the spoiler not mentioning Allen/Kanda/Lavi is kinda weird. I guess.

Triantafyllo
March 20, 2008, 11:01 PM
mmm... strange it doesn't says nothing about allen and co. so until the raw is out I don't believe is the true one. and if it is the right one...quite disappointing lenalee's return :mad

black_crow
March 20, 2008, 11:05 PM
I hope allen and co. are in it, otherwise it would just be depressing...
But at least we see a Komui and lenalee moment~ :)

Inuhanyou123
March 20, 2008, 11:07 PM
im pretty sure it would mention something about allen lavi & kanda...i doubt all those flashbacks would lead to her getting owned. i sincerely doubt that.

Dont take the spoiler as 100% until we actually get a raw

black_crow
March 20, 2008, 11:09 PM
Well it does seem kinda impossible for Lenalee to defeat the Level 4. But i do believe that she will harm it to some extent before it makes a comeback of some sort.

idealistically
March 20, 2008, 11:19 PM
I'm positive as well that Lenalee will land a few hits on the Lvl. 4, but this is a new Innocence and maybe some things changed, especially if it's parasitic-type now, so I don't have too many hopes that she'll be anything more than a distraction. :<

Dofla
March 21, 2008, 12:00 AM
Script:

手の平で液状になってゆくイノセンスを、リナリーはゆっくり口に運ぶ
その姿を見つめるコムイとマルコム

第153夜 アカノカクゴ
煽り:イノセンスを体内に…!? 交錯する視線と想い…!!

マルコム「イノセンスを…」
コムイ(飲み込んだ!!)
リナリーの元へコムイは駆け出すが、途端激しい衝撃に見舞われるリナリー
胸から腹に、そして足首に痛みが達し、足首から血が噴き出す
足元に広がってゆく血に動揺するコムイ
マルコム(拒絶反応か…っ!?)
その時マルコムの傍にアレンが墜落
アレン「離れろッ」
そう叫ぶアレンに向けて、レベル4は右手をかざす
4「くははははっ もっともっと♪えくそしすと」
レベル4の攻撃を剣で受けるアレンだが、やはり押され気味
その剣の柄を神田とラビが掴む
神田「ふんばりやがれ…っ」
ラビ「今はお前しかいねーんさ…っ」
三人でレベル4の攻撃を必死に受け止める
「お お おお おぉおおおお」

後方で爆発、コムイ達も砂煙にのまれる
コムイ「アレンくん…っ神田くん ラビ…ッ!!」
マルコム「ヘブラスカ リナリーをみるんだ!」
マルコムに促されてヘブラスカかリナリーの元へ
ヘブ(まて…今…診る…足には触れるな 飲み込むなんて…っ リナリー…)
コムイ「イノセンスが…液体化したんだ 勝手に まるで『飲め』といっているように…」
その間も血は流れ続ける

マルコム「イノセンスがリナリーの体内に宿ったのかね? どうなんだヘブラスカ」
リナリーを調べて驚くヘブラスカ
ヘブ(!!? どういうことだ…っ)
──体を通った形跡はあるのに
ヘブ(…無い… 飲み込んだはずのイノセンスが…リナリーの体内から感じられない…!!)
マルコム「なに…っ? そんなバカな」
ヘブ(無いのだ…体内には無い どこに…)
リナリーの足首にできた十字の傷から溢れていた血が、床に流れ出た血が固まってゆく
コムイ「リナリーの血液が…」
ヘブ(まさか…)
血は一つに集まって翼を形作り、リナリーの目の前まで伸びる
コムイ「まさか…そこに…?」
閉じていた目を開くリナリー
目の前の血に手を伸ばす
リナリ「イノセンス…私の覚悟… 受け取ってくれた…?」血は垂れ下がってリナリーの両足を纏っていく
コムイ(まさか…っ リナリーの血だけでイノセンス自ら武器化するつもりか!?)
──発動
リナリーの足に新しい形状の黒い靴が装着されて終わり

煽り:ついにイノセンス新形態発動…!!!

こういう寄生型もありなのか

Digital_Eon
March 21, 2008, 12:16 AM
Oh good, so that other spoiler was false after all... I mean, I didn't see anything about Cross or Sokaro in the script, so... well, it's all focused on Lenalee. THANK GOODNESS!

Darklight0303
March 21, 2008, 12:37 AM
Lol so no General Action! goood leave it that way:p

hayateblitz
March 21, 2008, 12:42 AM
yes! wat babelfish spat out about the script sounds quite promising :)

Darklight0303
March 21, 2008, 12:49 AM
Yahoo translate makes more sense Script:

Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
コムイ and Malcolm who stare at the figure that Rina Lee makes progress with innocence becoming liquid in a slow mouth with a palm

The 153rd night アカノカクゴ
A blast: Innocence in the body…?  Eyes and thought to mix…!

Malcolm "innocence"…"コムイ(I swallowed it!)
コムイマルコム (rejection) which コムイ begins to run to the cause of Rina Lee, but is upset about blood opening in the step where a pain reaches in a stomach and the ankle from Rina Lee chest undergoing the shock that the road beginning is intense, and blood begins to blow from an ankle…っ)?
Four Kanda that is Allen receiving it, but after all is pushed, and Kanda and a rabbi catch with a sword with the handle of the tendency sword by attack of level 4 when "get くははははっもっともっと ♪, and take a shit, and do" it where Allen shades with the right hand as for level 4 for crash Allen crying Allen whom "leave it, and ッ" complies with near Malcolm then "hold out"…A っ rabbi "is you しかいねーんさ now"…"おおおおおぉおおおお" which takes attack of level 4 with three っ desperately

コムイ which is swallowed up by a cloud of dust as for the explosion, コムイ in the rear "Allen"…A っ Kanda rabbi…ッ! "Malcolm "watch ヘブラスカリナリー"! Is pressed "Malcolm; and to ヘブラスカ or the cause of Rina Lee ヘブ (wait)…Now…I examine it…To swallow most moving passage れるな to a foot…っ Rina Lee…)
コムイ "innocence"…したんだ say that I totally "drink" without permission liquid…The blood continues flowing in the "meantime

Malcolm did "innocence dwell in the body of Rina Lee?"  ヘブラスカヘブ (!) which is surprised to examine どうなんだ ヘブラスカ Rina Lee  It is any kind of thing…っ)
─ ─It is ヘブ in there being the trace that went along the body…There is not it…The innocence that I should have swallowed…It is not felt by the body of Rina Lee…)!
Malcolm "anything"…Is it っ?  Such stupid ヘブ (there is not it)…Where few in the body…)
The blood which flowed out of the wound of the cross that had on an ankle of Rina Lee the blood which overflowed on the floor hardens; コムイ "blood of Rina Lee"…"ヘブ (indeed)…)
コムイ which 1 attracts the blood, and form a wing, and lengthen to the very front of Rina Lee "possibly"…There…? Re-Nari who grows a hand by the blood of the Rina Lee very front opening a "closed mesh "innocence"…My readiness…I received it…? コムイ (indeed) which the "blood hangs down, and wear both legs of Rina Lee…Do you intend to become an innocence oneself weapon only with blood of っ Rina Lee;)?
─ ─Motion
Black shoes of new shape are attached to a foot of Rina Lee and are over

A blast: It is innocence new fashion state motion at last…!

Such parasitism type もありなのか

Dofla
March 21, 2008, 01:15 AM
http://img144.imagevenue.com/loc846/th_80109_001_123_846lo.jpg (http://img144.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=80109_001_123_846lo.jpg)http://img220.imagevenue.com/loc479/th_80114_002_123_479lo.jpg (http://img220.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=80114_002_123_479lo.jpg)http://img165.imagevenue.com/loc716/th_80115_003_123_716lo.jpg (http://img165.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=80115_003_123_716lo.jpg)http://img176.imagevenue.com/loc393/th_80120_004_123_393lo.jpg (http://img176.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=80120_004_123_393lo.jpg)
http://img223.imagevenue.com/loc380/th_80121_005_123_380lo.jpg (http://img223.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=80121_005_123_380lo.jpg)

okies
March 21, 2008, 02:02 AM
リナリー復活
れべるふおぉぉに対し
頑張る、その姿を
コムイが涙をこらえながら
見つめる。

けどれべるふおぉぉが攻撃し
リナリーがやられそうになる

元帥ず登場、クロスが
銃でれべるふおぉぉ飛ばす

れべるふおぉぉぶっ飛び
ソカロが攻撃しまくり
れべるふおぉぉは手が
でない

ぶっ飛んだリナリーのとこに
コムイがかけより
リナリーを抱き締める

リナリー気を失う
ソカロとかクロスが

まあ
こんな感じ

What the crap is wrong with that guy. Can't he just type four in normal katakana?XDD

Anyways...translation.

Linali's Innocence revived. Komui, watching her doing her best to keep the LV 4 at bay, cries.

But the LV4 attacks, and Linali is about to be defeated.

The generals appear one after one. Cross shot at the LV4 and blew it away.

Sokaro attacks the LV4, not giving it any space to counterattack.

Back to the place where Linali was knocked to. Komui hugs Linali.

Linali faints. It seems that Sokaro and Cross made it because Linali's attack helped them buy enough time.(to recover?)

Guys, I know this might be anticlimatic and all, but did you honestly think that Linali would be able to take on and defeat the LV4 by herself? She bought enough time for the generals, and subsequently (maybe) caused the LV4's eventual destruction, isn't that enough already? She suceeded in protecting her friends and her brother, didn't she?

(And most of the power-ups the character get in DGM are kinda anti-climatic too. Look at what happened to Allen's big Sword of Evil's Bane.)

Although the spoiler not mentioning Allen/Kanda/Lavi is kinda weird. I guess.

yeh if you say it like that
but i just wanted to see her fight more then the others
i just wanna see her new power if there is indeed one...
but yeh i thought it would take longer...cause they do tend to draw out fights dont they?
btw thanks for the translation ^^

hideseeker
March 21, 2008, 02:25 AM
So is it a 100% sychro or not somewhere in between? Those boots heck a lot more different compared to the form of the boots last we saw them. Kinda like the 3rd form of Allen's hand. Sharper and more refined.

rocker2
March 21, 2008, 02:38 AM
If Hevleska is not writhing in pain from resonating cubes, then Lenalee is not a critical and thus less powerful than the generals and Allen. This does not mean her attacks will not be effective as we saw in the last arc, where the exorcists, even if they were not criticals, ended up being suitable opponents for the Noahs due to a good matching of strengths and weaknesses. In any case, Lenalee's strength (speed) is Allen's general weakness and vice versa. Therefore, if Allen manages to go on fighting, I can see Allen and Lenalee teaming up against the lvl 4 to beat it.

Koen
March 21, 2008, 03:48 AM
okay guys there seems something similar between this and allens new innocence synch

what? Well it seems lenalees innocence lives too like allens (allens first arm/innocence attacked akumas on its own, lenalees first booths/innocence defended lenalee against the level 3, the earl, etc). They both "lose" their innocence on their own way and just like they both attempt to get it back their innocence stands before them and reintegrates with its conformer to a new type

damn that last picture of lenalee

kirimi
March 21, 2008, 08:04 AM
Short chapter so here's a rough translation. ^_^ Not for scanlation use. Once the raw is released, I'll post a better version.

Thanks to Dofla for the script!

第153夜 アカノカクゴ
D.Gray-man 153 A Red Object

イノセンスを体内に…!? 交錯する視線と想い…!!
[overlay text: Innocence in the body…!? Mixed glances and thoughts…!!]

マルコム「イノセンスを…」
Malcolm: The Innocence…

コムイ(飲み込んだ!!)
Komui: (She drank it!!)

[Komui rushes to Lenalee's side, just as a violet seizure grips her. Her body spasms in pain, and blood gushes out from her ankles. The blood spreads out to where Komui is standing.]

マルコム(拒絶反応か…っ!?)
Malcolm: (Is this reaction due to rejection…!?)

[Allen lands on the ground next to Malcolm.]

アレン「離れろッ」
Allen: Leave!

4「くははははっ もっともっと♪えくそしすと」
Level 4: Kuhahahaha! More! More! ♪ Exorcists!!

[Level 4 and Allen are fighting. Kanda and Lavi help Allen.]

神田「ふんばりやがれ…っ」
ラビ「今はお前しかいねーんさ…っ」
Kanda: Stand firm…
Lavi: You're our only hope now…

「お お おお おぉおおおお」
All 3: Oohhhh!!

コムイ「アレンくん…っ神田くん ラビ…ッ!!」
Komui: Allen-kun… Kanda-kun! Lavi…!

マルコム「ヘブラスカ リナリーをみるんだ!」
Malcolm: Hevlaska, examine Lenalee!

ヘブ(まて…今…診る…足には触れるな 飲み込むなんて…っ リナリー…)
Hevlaska: (Wait… Checking… now… Do not touch her legs. How could you drink it… Lenalee….)
コムイ「イノセンスが…液体化したんだ 勝手に まるで『飲め』といっているように…」
Komui: The Innocence… turned into liquid form. All by itself. As if to say, "Drink me."

マルコム「イノセンスがリナリーの体内に宿ったのかね? どうなんだヘブラスカ」
Malcolm: Has the Innocence lodged itself within Lenalee? Well, how is it, Hevlaska?

ヘブ(!!? どういうことだ…っ)
Hevlaska: !!?
(What's this….!)

ヘブ(…無い… 飲み込んだはずのイノセンスが…リナリーの体内から感じられない…!!)
Hevlaska: (…It's not there… She did drink the Innocence, didn't she? … I can't feel the Innocence inside Lenalee's body…!!)

マルコム「なに…っ? そんなバカな」
Malcolm: What…?! That's impossible!

ヘブ(無いのだ…体内には無い どこに…)
Hevlaska: (It's not there… It's not inside her. Where is it…)

[The blood is flowing out of a cross-shaped cut on Lenalee's ankle, and it suddenly hardens.]

コムイ「リナリーの血液が…」
Komui: Lenalee's blood…

ヘブ(まさか…)
Hevelska: (It can't be true…)

http://img176.imagevenue.com/loc393/th_80120_004_123_393lo.jpg (http://img176.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=80120_004_123_393lo.jpg)
[That's easier to see than me trying to explain.]

コムイ「まさか…そこに…?」
Komui: Impossible… It's there…?

[Lenalee opens her eyes, and reaches her hand towards the Innocence in front of her.]

リナリ「イノセンス…私の覚悟… 受け取ってくれた…?」
Lenalee: Innocence… Have you received… my resolution…?

[The blood flows over and encloses Lenalee's legs.]

コムイ(まさか…っ リナリーの血だけでイノセンス自ら武器化するつもりか!?)
Komui: Impossible… Is the Innocence forming a weapon itself from just Lenalee's blood!?

[Innocence Invocation! Lenalee's legs are armed with a new form of the Dark Boots.]

煽り:ついにイノセンス新形態発動…!!!
[overlay text: Finally, the Innocence was invoked with a new form…!!!]

[hr]
One more, not-new-but-bigger spoiler pic

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/kirimi/dgray/153-01.jpg

Shaddix
March 21, 2008, 08:37 AM
That headless winged thing is her Innocence?
Looks...ugly.
I bet her new boots will have wings...

trickster
March 21, 2008, 09:27 AM
http://img223.imagevenue.com/loc380/th_80121_005_123_380lo.jpg (http://img223.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=80121_005_123_380lo.jpg)

Not a very clear view but the cross on Lenalee's boots looks somewhat like the cross that hangs off the handle of Allen's Sword of Exorcism. Would be nice to get a good view of the cross to see just how similar they are.

kat_at_heart
March 21, 2008, 10:18 AM
if the dark boots are made out of lenalee's blood dosent that make them similar to krory's inocence?
and that form of lenalee's inocence with the wings looks realy cute

Fallen.
March 21, 2008, 10:22 AM
For some reason i get the idea they're powerful just by looking at em lol

Bassment
March 21, 2008, 10:52 AM
Yeah, Lenalee's new dark boots look really cool. I wonder what new abilities it'll have.

black_crow
March 21, 2008, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the spoilers ~
If her boots are made out of her blood does that mean that they are now a parasitic type??

onutzikmik
March 21, 2008, 12:51 PM
Yay! Hevlaska is okay! And wow...The Kanda helping Allen part was really unexpected. O_O

Seta Soujirou
March 21, 2008, 12:56 PM
Ya i would say its more of a parasitic type and i'm more convinced that lenalee's innocence is the heart rather than Allen's.

Darklight0303
March 21, 2008, 01:19 PM
I still think its either way although for me Allens would be more likely, come on, the thing didn't vanish after being reduced to molecules that is way more unusuall then simply shielding the user and now the new form. But still Lenalee looks sizzling in that camshot

black_crow
March 21, 2008, 01:22 PM
I think that Lenalee has a higher chance of being the heart because she is more of a normal exorcist than allen. Allen appears to have connections to the 14th, so his exception could be the result ofthat connection instead of it being the heart.

Darklight0303
March 21, 2008, 02:20 PM
it could go either way only Hoshino will decide

black_crow
March 21, 2008, 02:38 PM
I agree. Even if we guess and come up with theories, Hoshino could always add a plot twist or change it on a wim. :)

Darklight0303
March 21, 2008, 03:07 PM
And that's why we love what Hoshino sensei does:D

black_crow
March 21, 2008, 03:17 PM
agreed :)

Darklight0303
March 21, 2008, 03:55 PM
Can't wait to see what ability these boots will have

Schwindelmagier
March 21, 2008, 04:04 PM
Spoilers for the next DGM chapter are gladly seen here. So post some if you find spoilers.

BUT NO SPOILERS AND/OR DISCUSSIONS ABOUT IT OUTSIDE THIS SPOILER THREAD!!!

rhapsody blue
March 26, 2008, 02:18 PM
Source: 2ch
Verification: Unknown

バレ

コムイ「リナリー・・?!」
リナリーの脚を見て驚くコムイ
すると高速でリナリーの所に行く4
4「なんですか?これは?くだらないですね」
4はリナリーの首を掴み思いきり壁に叩きつける
壁にぶつかったリナリーが
立ち上がった時いきなりブーツが光り出す
リナリー「共鳴・・・してるの・・・?」
光に包まれたブーツは目にも見えない速さで
4のとこに行き、蹴り飛ばす
壁にぶつかる4
4「・・・・たのしめそうですね」
にっこりとほほ笑む4
リナリー(兄さん・・・わたし、もう迷わないよ・・)
心に決意するリナリー

according to babelfish,
- looking at lenalee's legs, komui is surprised
- the akuma rushes over to where lenalee is and mutters that it is nonsense
- the lvl 4 grabs lenalee by the neck and throws her against the wall
- however, lenalee stands up and her boots start shining suddenly
- she wonders aloud if her syncho is complete
- she is now as fast as the speed of light
- she kicks the akuma and throws it toward the wall
- the akuma becomes excited about this and smiles
- lenalee is determined in her heart

Koen
March 26, 2008, 02:20 PM
so it seems lenalee is too fast for the level 4 atm
but he enjoys the beating; No?

pirate-hitman:L
March 26, 2008, 02:56 PM
I smell masochism.
And death for the level four.

monkey d scar
March 26, 2008, 03:05 PM
Thanks rhapsody :amuse if the spoil comes from a trustable source, we can now see some hope for the exorcistes and the order :p
And glad to see that the upgrade of Lenalee's innocence wasn't only in speed but she also can bring some damage to the Lv.4, just hope that'll be enough to put him down.

gorbal
March 26, 2008, 03:15 PM
so it seems lenalee is too fast for the level 4 atm
but he enjoys the beating; No?

Remember how happy that level three was when Allen scratched a t in it.

I tried google translate, it was just a mess.

"4 smiled and smile" LOL!

Shaddix
March 26, 2008, 04:18 PM
I smell masochism.
And death for the level four.

If it's Lenalee who kills it...I'll be disappointed...
I hope the Generals come and kill him...Lenalee can't be stronger than the four generals together, damnit...

hideseeker
March 26, 2008, 04:28 PM
I'd prefer a combined effort. Having Lenalee turn into the ultimate innocence would simply cheapen a lot of things.

Koen
March 26, 2008, 04:39 PM
It's funny so see how people react because lenalee is faster and smashes the level 4 to the wall

the level 4 won't be defeated easily. Lenalee maybe faster but that level 4 sure isn't an easy akuma to handle and believe me lenalee won't defeat it alone.

I'll chop my head off if not

kewl0210
March 26, 2008, 07:40 PM
Here's my translation which I think would be much more reliable.
バレ
Spoiler

コムイ「リナリー・・?!」
Komui: "Lenalee..?!"
リナリーの脚を見て驚くコムイ
Komui looks at Lenalee's legs, surprised.
すると高速でリナリーの所に行く4
Thereupon, 4 goes to Lenalee's location at high speed.
4「なんですか?これは?くだらないですね」
4: "What is this? This is? It's worthless, it seems."
4はリナリーの首を掴み思いきり壁に叩きつける
4 grips Lenalee's head, ending the thought, and strikes her against the
wall.
壁にぶつかったリナリーが
After colliding with the wall, Lenalee
立ち上がった時いきなりブーツが光り出す
stood up, and the boots suddenly let out a light.
リナリー「共鳴・・・してるの・・・?」
Lenalee: "Sympathizing... are you...?" [I don't know if that's the kanji
for syncho or not, and synchro is usually written as furigana, but I think
not.]
光に包まれたブーツは目にも見えない速さで
The light enwrapping the boots has speed to the level of invisibility.
4のとこに行き、蹴り飛ばす
She goes towards 4, hitting him with a flying kick.
壁にぶつかる4
4 slams into a wall.
4「・・・・たのしめそうですね」
4: "....This is fun, isn't it?"
にっこりとほほ笑む4
4 smiles sweetly.
リナリー(兄さん・・・わたし、もう迷わないよ・・)
Lenalee: (Niisan... I'm still not wavering..)
心に決意するリナリー
Lenalee with her heart determined.

Though for the most part, his version was right.

rhapsody blue
March 26, 2008, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the translation. BTW, I'm a girl. ^^

Seta Soujirou
March 27, 2008, 12:24 AM
Thanks...this chapter sounds like the beginning of another tremendous fight...

Dofla
March 27, 2008, 12:56 AM
Thanks rhapsody :amuse if the spoil comes from a trustable source

The spoiler abose isn't ^^'

This one is:

リナリの動きは早いらしい。リナリが飛んだところ見て
ラビ「ユウ見えた…?」
神田「見えなかった…」

アレンとリナリで4を攻撃
4は防ごうとするがカルテガルテやられてアレンたちの攻撃をくらう

クロス「撤退は中止だ コムイよ」
クロス「このビールッ腹野郎が 実験サンプルにしてやる」

クロス登場まで Edit: The beginning of it seems to confirm the first one ^^

harmaa
March 27, 2008, 01:35 AM
Ooooh, Cross?? I hope that one is right!!

Am I reading something about a beer belly right?

akiranowe
March 27, 2008, 02:46 AM
translation as i see it:

リナリの動きは早いらしい。リナリが飛んだところ見て
lenalee seemed moving in fast speed. Seeing a flying lenalee,

ラビ「ユウ見えた…?」
lavi asks "did you able to see that, yuu...?"

神田「見えなかった…」
kanda "i couldn't see it..."

(i think they are talking about lenalee moving in a speed of light that is hardly visible by them)

アレンとリナリで4を攻撃
allen and lenalee attacking level 4

4は防ごうとするがカルテガルテやられてアレンたちの攻撃をくらう
level 4 was about to defend but was interrupted by カルテガルテ and suffer a blow instead. (if i am not mistaken, カルテガルテ is the skill used by Tiedoll)

クロス「撤退は中止だ コムイよ」
cross:"cease retreating komui"

クロス「このビールッ腹野郎が 実験サンプルにしてやる」
cross:"we will have that beer-belly b*****d as our experiment sample"

クロス登場まで
even cross shows up

Koen
March 27, 2008, 03:30 AM
As I thought, I really think cross is gonna remodel that level 4

monkey d scar
March 27, 2008, 04:30 AM
The spoiler above isn't ^^'

I knew it -_-; Anyway, thanks akira for the trans^^ so we're gonna see a team up Lenalee-Allen against the Akuma, and with the generals comeback think it's time to say goodbye Lv.4 :p

kat_at_heart
March 27, 2008, 05:22 AM
haha i dont care which spoiler is right i just want them to kill that bastard,but it would be nice if the generals did show up in this chapter

Shaddix
March 27, 2008, 06:20 AM
Hope Cross appears and makes an awesome attack...
Cross = GOD

Saruto
March 27, 2008, 06:56 AM
I'd prefer a combined effort. Having Lenalee turn into the ultimate innocence would simply cheapen a lot of things.

NAAHHH!!!! I rather there be a single person strong enough to get the job done.

Shaddix
March 27, 2008, 07:04 AM
Wah, I didn't read the spoilers well...seems like Cross wants to capture the Akuma! I guess he'll do it with some black magic of his...

endless_dream
March 27, 2008, 07:27 AM
I hope the other Generals besides Cross can make an appearence...Klaud Nine & Socaro needs to be in more chapters...nothing much is known about them though

Koen
March 27, 2008, 09:16 AM
Cross - mark my words: join the goodies, join the B-O gang remodelled level 4

rhapsody blue
March 27, 2008, 11:19 AM
Verification: Unknown but this poster did give spoilers that were true in the past

リ「私が操作しなくても勝手に私の想いに応えてくる 装備型の感触と全然違う」

リナリはアレンを抱えて飛んだんだけどあまりの速さにアレン吐きそうになった

いつも同じ台詞になりますが
FL本当にありがとうございます。
ゼナより元気でます〈桂〉

抱えるって違うかな
4の攻撃避けるために、とっさに前から抱きついてジャンプしたんだと思う

d4rkfyre
March 27, 2008, 02:49 PM
Hey, I'm new here, nice to join Mangahelpers' DGM Manga discussion community.

Oh, but first things first, I need to extend my formal apologies to rhapsody blue, after all, I have been using her spoilers to help out the ASuki DGM manga community as Fynal_Fyre, I feel it would be a crying shame if I were not to say thanks and give credit over there(which I have as of now, edited posts and all) as well as extend an apology over here in person (well, as far a person as the internet deems:s), so thanks, really, I'm indebted to those spoilers of yours.

Oh that, and I don't think Cross alone will remodel the level 4, he'd need one more general to back him up, however, Hoshino has a....thing....for solo battles.

Darklight0303
March 27, 2008, 03:23 PM
As far as i remember Bookman said that Cross is the only one capable of remodelling Akuma and that the Order didn't know about it only Bookman did

d4rkfyre
March 27, 2008, 03:34 PM
Well, yes, it IS true, Cross IS the only one capable of reforming Akuma...

However, as to the All of the Order 'cept Bookman not knowing about it, of that I'm skeptical..

Triantafyllo
March 27, 2008, 03:35 PM
Just wondering... isn't this the spoiler thread? Not the discussion one? Because everytime anyone post I believe it is a new spoiler, but no... I liked it better when there were different threads for spoilers and discussions...

rhapsody blue
March 27, 2008, 03:44 PM
Hey, I'm new here, nice to join Mangahelper's DGM Manga discussion community.

Oh, but first things first, I need to extend my formal apologies to rhapsody blue, after all, I have been using her spoilers to help out the ASuki DGM manga community as Fynal_Fyre, I feel it would be a crying shame if I were not to say thanks and give credit over there(which I have as of now, edited posts and all) as well as extend an apology over here in person (well, as far a person as the internet deems:s), so thanks, really, I'm indebted to those spoilers of yours.

welcome to dgm and mangahelpers! thank you for crediting. finding spoilers can be time-consuming.

Oh that, and I don't think Cross alone will remodel the level 4, he'd need one more general to back him up, however, Hoshino has a....thing....for solo battles.

i think cross is the only one who can do it.

Just wondering... isn't this the spoiler thread? Not the discussion one? Because everytime anyone post I believe it is a new spoiler, but no... I liked it better when there were different threads for spoilers and discussions...

Off-topic: this is a spoiler and spoiler discussion thread. magier mentioned this in her post.

d4rkfyre
March 27, 2008, 03:49 PM
welcome to dgm and mangahelpers! thank you for crediting. finding spoilers can be time-consuming.

Yep, sorry about that.. :darn

To be frank, I owe almost all of my DGM OP/ED and Spoiler discussion over at Asuki to you, it's only right I apologize for not crediting initially.

i think cross is the only one who can do it.

Not really....I believe Socalo has a decent shot, he comes off as one with battle in his blood, just like Kanda.

Digital_Eon
March 27, 2008, 04:24 PM
Not really....I believe Socalo has a decent shot, he comes off as one with battle in his blood, just like Kanda.

Of remodeling the level 4? It seems in-character for Cross, although I don't know how happy everyone else in the Order would be about having a potential catastrophe walking around (also, Cross will have found another way to torture Allen). It just seems a little weird that the Order wouldn't kill the most powerful enemy seen in the story, just bring it over to their side... or at least, it will to those who want to actually kill the akuma.

gorbal
March 27, 2008, 05:49 PM
Some of this is sounding like spoilers from last week. If they turn out to be true I would wonder if someone was getting the REAL inside info.

akiranowe
March 27, 2008, 08:18 PM
translation for the 2 quotes given by rhapsody_blue:

リ「私が操作しなくても勝手に私の想いに応えてくる 装備型の感触と全然違う」

リナリはアレンを抱えて飛んだんだけどあまりの速さにアレン吐きそうになった

いつも同じ台詞になりますが
FL本当にありがとうございます。
ゼナより元気でます〈桂〉

lenalee says that it is far more easier now to control the innocence, it's completely different than the equip-type

she carries allen and flies in speed which causes allen to become nauseous

the other part is random thoughts on hoshino's dialogues. (lack of creativity and stuff)

抱えるって違うかな
4の攻撃避けるために、とっさに前から抱きついてジャンプしたんだと思う

this one says that lenalee doesn't "carry" allen around
but to evade him from lv 4's attack.

rhapsody blue
March 27, 2008, 11:53 PM
The script is out!

第154夜 「戦線ヘンドウ」
煽り:教団壊滅…!!苦境を救うのは…!?

瓦礫に倒れ込む神田とラビ、そしてアレンの頭に右手をかざすレベル4
その右手の上に突如、リナリーが現れる
リナリ「よくもホームをメチャクチャにしたわね」
4「あらてか」
レベル4が左手を構えたことに素早く察し、アレンに飛び付くリナリー
次の瞬間には、レベル4の攻撃が二人を襲う
ラビ「アレン…ッ リナリ…!」
神田「まともに喰らった…!」
4「いや あたってない」
そう言ってレベル4は上へ飛び立つ
4「そこだ」
向かう先には小さな人影が
ラビ「あんな上まで…!? ユウ見えた…?」
神田「…… 見えなかった…」

アレン「うっぷ… リナリー…速すぎ…」
リナリーに抱えられたアレンは真っ青になって口を押さている
リナリ「ごっごめんっ やだ吐きそう?」
(おかしいな こんなに高く跳ぶつもりなかったのに 久しぶりで感覚鈍った…?)
黒い靴に目を落としたリナリーは、踵に蝶の模様が浮かび上がるのを見る
リナリ「なに…これ…?」
その時レベル4の攻撃が始まり、リナリーは脚で交戦するもやや押され気味
リナリーの腕の中でアレンが呟く
アレン「リナリー…僕は大丈夫だから離して 道化帯をのばせば落ちないから…
  それから… みんなを全然守れなくて ごめん…」
アレンの辛そうな表情と科学班の面々を思い、胸を痛めるリナリー
アレンと離れながら、リナリーもアレンに呟く

リナリ「私もごめん…来るのが遅すぎて
  あいつを 止めよう」
リナリーはレベル4に立ち向かう
リナリ「はぁあああ」
レベル4との激しい交戦を、下から眺めるコムイとマルコム
マルコム「いいぞ…レベル4とやり合えてる リナリーの発動は成功だ
   アレン・ウォーカーとふたりでいけばこのまま…」
しかしコムイの表情は厳しい
コムイ(そうだろうか アレンくんはもう限界にきてるはずだ
  リナリーの靴もあんな発動をしたばかり… とても楽観視できない)
その時、コムイの無線に反応が

アレンも加わって、二人はレベル4を床に叩き付ける
その腹目掛けてアレンは剣を突き付けるが、レベル4は呻きながら寸前で手で受け止める
4「ふ ざんねんでした」
アレン「どうかな?」
アレンが笑むと同時に、上からリナリーが剣を脚で打ち込む
4「……っ!!」
再び高く飛び上がるリナリー
4(!! またくる…!)

──もっと高く もっと
──もっと速く もっと加速して威力を強く
黒い靴の踵に再び浮かび上がる蝶の模様
リナリ(!! やっぱりこの「黒い靴」 以前のものと違う)
──私が操作しなくても勝手に私の想いに応えてくる
──装備型の感触と全然違う
黒い靴に力を込め、リナリーは空を踏み込んで構える

4「は な せ」
剣を押し戻そうと必死に抵抗するレベル4
アレン「離す かッ」
4「はなせこのぉ──」
──脳傀儡!!!
アレン「!?」
レベル4の手が剣から離された
直後、リナリーの蹴りによってレベル4の腹に剣が深く打ち込まれる
その時、上方の壁が吹き飛ばされ、振り返るアレンと涙ぐむティムキャンピー

[撤退は中止だ コムイよ]
無線の主はコムイに告げる
クロス「このビールっ腹野郎が 実験サンプルにしてやる」
壁の穴から断罪者を構えたクロスとマリアが現れて終わり

煽り:クロス元帥 死地より帰還…!!

さる喰らって焦った

I will add the rest of the script when it is posted The script is complete.
[hr]
Camshots are out!
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/1541.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/1542.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/1543.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/1544.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/1545.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/1546.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/1547.jpg
[hr]
Two more pictures:
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/1548.jpg http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/1549.jpg

kljs
March 28, 2008, 12:03 AM
wow... a combo attack by Lenalee and Allen...... lv4 is gone!!!! or is it?

rhapsody blue
March 28, 2008, 12:04 AM
I don't think it is gone yet. It is probably mortally wounded that Cross can easily experiment on it

Belle
March 28, 2008, 12:26 AM
Haha, Tim's stronger than he/it/whatever looks. XD That scene's going to amuse me for a long while.

kljs
March 28, 2008, 12:29 AM
Yeah, Timcampy looks really strong as it can hang on to Allen's sword without a sweat.......I wonder what else can Timcampy do?

PB|Ichigo
March 28, 2008, 01:27 AM
Lvl 4 seems to be quite pwnd, Allan's Sword went right through it, or not? Nice combo by the way, Lenali looks preety badass in this chapter, but it was damn time for her getting back to the battlefield! I'm pretty excited about this chapter, really lookin' forward to the raw & scanlation, oh and thx alot for the spoilers and script!

hideseeker
March 28, 2008, 02:23 AM
"We will have that Beer bellied bastard for our experiment sample."

LOL.. jeeze, I somehow pity that level 4.

Thanks for the spoilers!

d4rkfyre
March 28, 2008, 02:24 AM
The Lv. 4 looks pwned to me too, not dead however, but what I care about more is what Cross plans to do to the Lv. 4.

Perhaps, some insight into his conversion process?

And, great spoilers, rhaps, the people over at AS really will love these.

Fallen.
March 28, 2008, 04:03 AM
Lol team up ftw!! lol he got pwned by far XD

monkey d scar
March 28, 2008, 04:50 AM
Wow, best team-up ever !! empaled like that, the Lv.4 will be Cross toy for some weird experiments :p

kat_at_heart
March 28, 2008, 05:56 AM
thank god for that finally the level 4 has been defeated im so pleased they dident drag it on for another chapter

addenza
March 28, 2008, 06:22 AM
Ah.. Its great to see the level 4 being defeated.. I think? It looks like Allen's sword was on it and Lenalee stepped? jumped? on the sword to drive it into the level 4 to me...

Koen
March 28, 2008, 06:34 AM
just a question:

what's that strange thing on cross' shoulder?

addenza
March 28, 2008, 06:38 AM
Erm.. There is something on Cross' shoulder...? Which shoulder?

Koen
March 28, 2008, 06:54 AM
well at the right shoulder for us, the left of him opposed to the arm where he beholds his gun

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee60/koenosaki/1547.jpg

addenza
March 28, 2008, 06:55 AM
Erm.. *refers back*
I think that's Maria, if I'm not wrong...

Koen
March 28, 2008, 07:03 AM
Erm.. *refers back*
I think that's Maria, if I'm not wrong...

Yeah you're right but in this picture she looks more like a dog

addenza
March 28, 2008, 07:20 AM
A dog? XD Oh yeah. She does! XD

Sak
March 28, 2008, 08:14 AM
wow
linali look so strong now! =o
it would be cool if she use atacks like freya from valkyrie profile 2 XD

rhapsody blue
March 28, 2008, 08:21 AM
Lvl 4 seems to be quite pwnd, Allan's Sword went right through it, or not?

Ah.. Its great to see the level 4 being defeated.. I think? It looks like Allen's sword was on it and Lenalee stepped? jumped? on the sword to drive it into the level 4 to me...

According to babelfish, Allen and Lenalee strike the level 4 to the ground; Allen is about to pin him down with the sword, but I think he was too wounded to push it down all the way. The akuma, which grabs the sword, mocks Allen who just smiled because Lenalee rams the sword down with her legs. She jumps higher and lands on the sword to force the weapon further down (e.g. like a hammer pounding a nail). The akuma desperately tries to fight back; however he has no choice but to let go of the sword, which is now completely rammed into his stomach caused by a kick from Lenalee.

addenza
March 28, 2008, 08:44 AM
Haha.. Allen and Lenalee make a great team! ^^

Shaddix
March 28, 2008, 10:02 AM
Binktopia relesed the chapter!
http://read.mangashare.com/D.Gray-man/chapter-154/

FinalFan
March 28, 2008, 11:16 AM
broken link

Schwindelmagier
March 28, 2008, 11:21 AM
the link to the chapter - >http://www.mangashare.com/dl/D.Gray-man_154/621/

Fallen.
March 28, 2008, 01:48 PM
http://read.mangashare.com/D.Gray-man/chapter-154/page001.html

destinator
March 28, 2008, 02:32 PM
Spoilers for the next DGM chapter are gladly seen here. So post some if you find spoilers.

rhapsody blue
April 03, 2008, 12:13 AM
Verification: True

月刊ジャンプもうないよ…

リーバーからコムイへ通信
リーバー達はタイムアウトの中にいる。
リーバーのところからメーカーオブエデンも目視できるのでみんな生きてるだろうとのこと

レベル4ブチキレるがクロスに撃たれたことによってボコボコ膨らむ。
逃げようとするところをアレンとリナリーがトドメをさすところまで
煽り 決着…!?
次号休載

according to babelfish, so it could be wrong:
- reever communicates with komui
- everyone is alive
- something about the level 4, allen, and lenalee
- "fanning conclusion!?"
- no dgm next week
[hr]
Another spoiler:
Source: 2ch (Kanda's thread)
Verification: True

ばれ

とりあえず、安否不明だった元帥や科学斑らも無事でした。

今回も1Pくらいでてたよ。
コムイが二人に「武器もないのにごめん」的な事いって
ユウたんが「あやまるな。それが仕事だ」みたいな。
でラビがユウたんに向かって「男前さぁ」との感じ。

後で写メのせます

Like the first spoiler, it confirmed that everyone is safe.

As to the second spoiler, Komui is apologizing to Lavi and Kanda since they don't have weapons...

Ken-chan
April 03, 2008, 12:25 AM
Arigatou for the spoiler Rhapsody blue. Was waiting for this week's spoiler desperately... but...

next issue: stop of publishing (a break, i hope)

O_O I SURE HOPE NOT!!!! :blink :(

rhapsody blue
April 03, 2008, 12:41 AM
Confirmation of the 2nd spoiler:
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/155-1.jpg
[hr]
Summary for the 1st spoiler by haya5h1

just filling in some details for the first spoiler:
Reever and the others are in Time Out. (So Miranda's OK.)
The Level 4 is still alive, and furious. Cross attacks it filling it full of holes (this part I'm not sure about, if Cross attacks the Level 4 or if the Level 4 attacks Cross. My particles are acting up today.)
It escapes in the direction of Allen and Lenalee.

agitated conclusion...!?
next week no publication

damn, cliffhanger. But I think it's just a 1-week break.

It looks like 2chers are saying that hoshino is taking a week off right now.

monkey d scar
April 03, 2008, 03:57 AM
Thanks for the spoiler and the trans. So what you've posted here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=795671&postcount=17) was true after all Rhapsody, or is it something else ? By the way, a single week break is not so bad (we're used to that now :p)

So the Lv.4 is still alive, this akuma is really a pain in the ass, but i think that he has been weakened by the sword combo so fighting him would be easier right now (maybe).

Koen
April 03, 2008, 04:13 AM
Arigatou for the spoiler Rhapsody blue. Was waiting for this week's spoiler desperately... but...

O_O I SURE HOPE NOT!!!! :blink :(

Be happy a bit. D.g-ms popularity was decreasing a lot, mainly because of the few pages we got. I don't know what's wrong with hoshino but it's better for her to take some break, maybe breaks

anyway to the spoiler sounds good but it doesn't give us that much info :)

addenza
April 03, 2008, 04:46 AM
No DGM this week?! T.T
Ah well... Anyway, thanks for the info! If not I'll go crazy wondering what the heck is going to happen next.. ><

kat_at_heart
April 03, 2008, 04:57 AM
noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:s
what am i going to do if theirs no d.gray-man this week, i think i'm gonna die out of anticipation

but why would they be posting spoilers if there wasent no d.gray-man this week?

Please do not stretch your post with too many "o's" and "!'s"

monkey d scar
April 03, 2008, 05:23 AM
You misunterstood it girls, the break is expected for the next issue, so there will be a chapter this week :)

addenza
April 03, 2008, 05:56 AM
OH! Okay... Thanks!! <3 There's DGM this week~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haha.. Sorry if I sound dumb. >"<

gorbal
April 03, 2008, 06:19 AM
Anyone know how many pages this next chapter is? Is it short/long etc?

Thanks for figuring it out for us, everytime I try to navigate 2chan I get more confused than anything.

rhapsody blue
April 03, 2008, 08:26 AM
Thanks for the spoiler and the trans. So what you've posted here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=795671&postcount=17) was true after all Rhapsody, or is it something else ? By the way, a single week break is not so bad (we're used to that now :p)

Yeah, I guess it was true, but some 2chers thought it was an early April's Fool joke. They were also talking about what they would do if D.Gray-man were to get discontinued so I was not sure if they were talking about that in the spoilers until someone mentioned it was only for a week.

Anyway, no new spoilers yet, but there may be some tonight.

Ken-chan
April 03, 2008, 01:55 PM
Be happy a bit. D.g-ms popularity was decreasing a lot, mainly because of the few pages we got. I don't know what's wrong with hoshino but it's better for her to take some break, maybe breaks

anyway to the spoiler sounds good but it doesn't give us that much info :)

It's decreasing? Really? :blink

I was thoroughly enjoying every panel of it... :(

Oh well if it works out for good then it's best that Hoshino Sensei takes a break. Everyone's a human anyway.. :)

Ganbattene Hoshino-san... !!!

Koen
April 03, 2008, 05:39 PM
It's decreasing? Really? :blink

I was thoroughly enjoying every panel of it... :(

Oh well if it works out for good then it's best that Hoshino Sensei takes a break. Everyone's a human anyway.. :)

Ganbattene Hoshino-san... !!!

Based on its ToC position -> it was just one before the lowest postioned and I even think (as others do) that the chief-editor might have protected it by putting usagi and now Mx0 on behind d. g-m (since both have been rated higher, it hurts less for them)

Djmewmew
April 03, 2008, 07:32 PM
Based on its ToC position -> it was just one before the lowest postioned and I even think (as others do) that the chief-editor might have protected it by putting usagi and now Mx0 on behind d. g-m (since both have been rated higher, it hurts less for them)

I thought the ToC position meant nothing? I know I read that a while ago :x

Heard it's the Editor's decision. That its his whim, not the letters.

harmaa
April 03, 2008, 07:46 PM
I hope that's true. Otherwise this is really depressing.

rhapsody blue
April 03, 2008, 09:49 PM

I thought the ToC position meant nothing? I know I read that a while ago :x

Heard it's the Editor's decision. That its his whim, not the letters.

I hope that's true. Otherwise this is really depressing.

please stay on topic. if you like to talk about the jump toc, please go to the appropriate thread :)

@ dj, i read the same thing too so don't worry.
[hr]
Script is out!

クロス「撤退は中止だ コムイよ」

第155夜 長い朝に響く
煽り:絶望の夜が明ける…!!

コムイ「クロス元帥…!? 本当に…」
クロス[他に誰に見える]
驚くコムイだったが、その時無線から雑音が
[ザザッ …ちょ…室…長…]
コムイ「リーバー…? リーバー班長か!?」

リーバー「すみません…今意識が戻って… 自分達は第五研究室の下
   瓦礫と炎の中に…詳しい位置はわかりませんが… ミランダの『時間停止』の中にいます…」
激しい炎の海の中、リーバー・マリ・ブックマン達はミランダの「時間停止」の中に倒れている
リーバー「『抱擁ノ庭』も視認できます… みんなまだ生きてます…」

リーバー[頼みます…消火を…]
コムイ「わかったすぐに消す!もう少し頑張るんだ ミランダの消耗を少しでも抑えられるよう
  体を出来るだけ寄せ合って『時間停止』の範囲を小さくするんだ」
歩き出しながらコムイはクロスを見上げる
コムイ[クロス元帥 私は上に戻ります アレン・リナリーと共に目標の破壊
  頼めますか]
クロス「言われるまでもない 行っていいぜ『室長』」
その言葉を聞いて安心したように微笑むコムイ
コムイ「神田くん!ラビ 大丈夫か!? すまない 武器のないキミ達を戦わせて…」
神田「はぁ?テメェに謝られる筋合いはねェ アクマと戦んのがオレの仕事だ」
ラビ「ユウってばマジ男前…」
ゼーゼー言いながらも神田もラビも無事な様子
リナリ「兄さん!? 研究室に生きてる人がいるの…!?」
リナリーが遠くから呼び掛ける

アレン「そうなんですかコムイさん!?」
コムイ「…… ああ!」
返事を聞いて安心し、涙をこぼすアレンと微笑むリナリー
走り去っていくコムイを、マルコムは無表情で見つめていた

4「ギギ ギ ギ いの せ ん す」
腹を突き刺されていたレベル4が呻き出す
4「きらい きらい きらい」
刺さっている剣を掴むレベル4
4「いのせんすだいきらいぃぃっ」
アレン「コイツ…まだ動けるのか!?」
右手をアレンの顔前に構えて攻撃、アレン達は間一髪で避ける
4「がぁあぁあああっ」
無理矢理引っこ抜かれた剣はアレンのすぐ傍に突き刺さる
4「は はぁ は…ははは は は はは は
  あまいね このぼくがこのくらいでこわされるわけないでしょ」
表情を歪めながら立ち上がるレベル4
アレンの傍に刺さった剣の上に、クロスが降り立つ
クロス「いいや お前はブッ壊れんだよ」
凄い速さでレベル4の目前まで移動し、その顔に銃口を向けるクロス
発射された弾をレベル4は両手で必死に喰い止める
4「ぎ ぎぎ ぎぎ ぎっ ふ…っ あまく…みられたものですね…っ
  こんなもの!!」
弾にヒビが入り、レベル4の手の内で破壊される
得意気に笑うレベル4だが、クロスは涼しい顔
クロス「見えたのは一発だけか?」
掲げた銃からは幾つもの弾倉が落ちる
同時に額から口から血が溢れて、被弾した場所から体が膨れ上がってゆく
4「…っ!!!? おげっ? お おおっ おっ」
クロス「おっとそうだ 理由だったな」
醜く膨れ上がるレベル4を前にクロスは喋り出す

クロス「一発は教団の連中の分ってことにしてやろう 一応な オレだってそこまでひどい人間じゃない
  で 残りは オレの服を台無しにした分だ」
クロスの優しげな笑みと高笑いにドン引きするアレンとリナリーだったが、
その時レベル4が上へ逃げ出そうと飛び立つ
マルコム「上へ逃れるつもりだっ シャッターを閉めろ!ヘブラスカ」
ヘブ(ダメだ 間に合わな…)
──道化ノ帯!!
帯が巻き付いてレベル4の巨体を捕まえる
引きずられながらも必死に踏みとどまるアレン
アレン「行 かっ せる か!! お前はここで破壊する!!」
それでも何とか逃れようとするレベル4だったが、
「ほら ガンバれガンバれ」
シャッターの上にソカロとクラウドの姿を見る
ソカロ「来いよ たぁっっぷり遊んでやるぜぇ」
レベル4の目に焦りと絶望が浮かぶ
そして、背に衝撃
アレンとリナリーの攻撃が、レベル4を貫いた
激しい爆発によって、レベル4の腹に巨大な穴が空く
4「ちくしょう… くやしいなぁ」
閉まってゆくシャッターの狭間から、レベル4は呟く
4「でも いっぱいころしてやったよ はくしゃくさま…」
そのままシャッターが閉じて終わり

煽り:決着…!?
予告:次号、作者取材の為、休載致しm

レベル4の腹の弾力は異常
肥満体もキモすぎワロタ

It pretty much confirmed the spoilers. According to babelfish, this is what happened after the spoilers. If there is any need for correction, please let me know. :)

When Allen heard that everyone is fine, he was relieved and collapsed as a tearful Lenalee smiled. Komui ran over to them while an expressionless Malcolm watched. The akuma woke up and started to moan. It muttered about dislike (being defeated?) and grasped the sword. Allen was surprised that the level 4 is still able to move. The akuma placed his right hand in front of Allen's face, but the exorcist avoided the attack with some of his hair singed. He instinctively grabbed his sword to prevent it from being pulled out(?). Cross jumped on the sword and told the akuma that it was made to be broken. He fired his gun at the akuma when it tried to attack him. The level 4 got excited again and stopped the bullet by cutting it. It laughed hysterically, but Cross has a calm face. The General said that only one shot was visible and the magazine from the gun fell to prove his point. I guess that the akuma's mouth began to bleed and its body began to swell where the bullets hit.

Cross mentioned something about even though he was terrible to some people, he was furious about the akuma since it ruined his clothes (this could be wrong, but it mentioned about his clothes being ruined). Cross smiled and laughed while Allen and Lenalee just stared at him. Anyway, the akuma tried to escape, but Malcolm ordered Helvaska to block the exit. Helvaska thought that there was no way to escape since there was a combined trap set up. A desperate Allen used Clown Belt to prevent the akuma from escaping and got dragged along. Komui shouted that it could not escape. I think the others were cheering (saying "Ganbatte")? I think Allen noticed Zocalo and Klaud on the railing, and Zocalo was very eager to fight the akuma. The level 4's eyes were filled with impatience and despair. From the back, Allen and Lenalee attacked the akuma together and hit him, which created a hole in the stomach. Something about muttering and the railing being closed.

Fanning: Conclusion...!?
No DGM next week b/c Hoshino needs to collect data.

haya5h1
April 03, 2008, 10:46 PM
Thanks!! This confirms all the previous spoilers. Also, Cloud and Sokalo show up.

rhapsody blue
April 03, 2008, 11:04 PM
Almost forgot to mention this, but the chapter title is It Echoes in the Long Morning.

Seta Soujirou
April 03, 2008, 11:11 PM
Thanks...i want to see Malcolm torturing the Akuma...

rhapsody blue
April 03, 2008, 11:34 PM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/155-2.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/155-3.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/155-4.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/155-5.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/155-10.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/155-6.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/155-7.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/155-8.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/155-9.jpg

hideseeker
April 04, 2008, 01:49 AM
The hell? Did the sword do anything even to that.... that ... rubber ducky?

sabret00the
April 04, 2008, 04:45 AM
The hell? Did the sword do anything even to that.... that ... rubber ducky?
Remember, the sword doesn't deal physical damage, it only purges the soul. It's definitely the wrong weapon to be using against a level four but until allen switches to something more useful, we'll all just sigh.

Koen
April 04, 2008, 05:52 AM
Don't tell me up untill now the generals were just observing allen and co

sokaro easygoing sitting awesome

Darklight0303
April 04, 2008, 06:44 AM
jeez gotta love Cross. I just knew hed say something about either his clothes ruined or his pride trampled. and that nice smile of his always comes before something nasty

addenza
April 04, 2008, 06:59 AM
The generals sure took their own sweet time.. And I agree that Allen should get another more useful form which kills akuma rather than the sword... Eventually, anyway.. ><

Darklight0303
April 04, 2008, 07:26 AM
What the order needs now is some real recovery time jeez they havent had a decent chance to recuperate in ages

kat_at_heart
April 04, 2008, 08:08 AM
the level 4 looks so funny all fat and blown up gawd i cant wait for the chapter to come out

haya5h1
April 04, 2008, 08:37 AM
The sword does kill Akuma... he was taking out Level 3s with it earlier. Level 4s are just a bit harder to kill though.

d4rkfyre
April 04, 2008, 08:42 AM
Holy Lord, this thread, it is awesome.

Btw, thanks for the spoilers again Rhaps, on the ball as always, the guys over at AS will be happy, I sure as hell am. :amuse

Anyways, looks as if the lvl. 4 is in for a hellish load of payback, but then again, I'm a tad confused as to the effect of Cross's judgement, it has never shown this effect before, maybe something to do with Allen's sword?

And ugh, just when you thought the Lv. 4 couldn't get ANY uglier.

alphaclone01
April 04, 2008, 08:49 AM
My Japaneses is a little rusty but from what I remember,

アレン - Aren or Allen
マルコム - Marukomu or Malcolm

Cheers

rhapsody blue
April 04, 2008, 09:01 AM
Holy Lord, this thread, it is awesome.

Btw, thanks for the spoilers again Rhaps, on the ball as always, the guys over at AS will be happy, I sure as hell am. :amuse

No problem. I sure that they will be thrilled with the latest chapter even though there won't any chapter next week. :amuse

Anyways, looks as if the lvl. 4 is in for a hellish load of payback, but then again, I'm a tad confused as to the effect of Cross's judgement, it has never shown this effect before, maybe something to do with Allen's sword?

Is this the first time we saw Cross used his Innocence against an akuma? I don't recall seeing a scene with him using it against one before. It would definitely react differently with an akuma compared to the Noah.

And ugh, just when you thought the Lv. 4 couldn't get ANY uglier.

Someone on 2ch mentioned that it looked similar to the guy (can't remember his name) from Akira after he bloated up, which is so true.

My Japaneses is a little rusty but from what I remember,

アレン - Aren or Allen
マルコム - Marukomu or Malcolm

Cheers

Thanks! I will edit my summary. :)

d4rkfyre
April 04, 2008, 09:10 AM
Is this the first time we saw Cross used his Innocence against an akuma? I don't recall seeing a scene with him using it against one before. It would definitely react differently with an akuma compared to the Noah.

He used it against Lv. 3's during the invasion, or so I think..

So....

1. Lv. 3's have a different reaction to the Judgement's bullets, as compared to a Lv. 4...

or

2. Cross can choose what he wants his Judgement to do.

endless_dream
April 04, 2008, 09:50 AM
Allen thought that there was no way to escape since there was a combined trap set up. A desperate Allen used Clown Belt to prevent the akuma from escaping and got dragged along.

umm...i'm a little confused by this part, if Allen thought that there was no way for the lvl 4 to escape why did he still use crown belt to prevent it from escaping?:confused:

Digital_Eon
April 04, 2008, 10:04 AM
umm...i'm a little confused by this part, if Allen thought that there was no way for the lvl 4 to escape why did he still use crown belt to prevent it from escaping?:confused:

I don't think it's Allen who said that... In the original script, it was ヘブ who did, right? (That's "Hebu" --> Hevlaska. So the Inspector ordered her to block the exit and she said "It's no good"... that makes much more sense.)

Lenalee
April 04, 2008, 11:31 AM
thanks for the info, rly
I can't believe that we'll don't have D.Gray-Man the next week. So, Miranda is ok???, I was so worry about her ;_;

=(

SkyKing
April 04, 2008, 12:23 PM
thanks for the info, rly
I can't believe that we'll don't have D.Gray-Man the next week. So, Miranda is ok???, I was so worry about her ;_;

=(

Yeah, Miranda is okay, but I'm sure she will be tired as hell after this fight. I also can't believe we won't find out the "result" for a week, but any mangaka must take a break sometimes.

SleepyV
April 04, 2008, 12:29 PM
Chinese Scan:
http://www.mediafire.com/?h2hyws0lenr

rhapsody blue
April 04, 2008, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the scans; please remember not to use the Chinese scans for your scanlations. :)

Luckas
April 04, 2008, 03:47 PM

Bordin1978
April 14, 2008, 10:45 AM
thank you

rhapsody blue
April 15, 2008, 11:39 PM
Verification: Unknown

表紙は元帥たちが手前にでてて後ろにアレンたちだった。

話はふおぉが
倒れたところから始まってた

ぐちゃぐちゃになった
教団本部みて
皆が騒然としてる感じ

核心となる話 14番目とか
少しずつわかってきた

話の進みとしては
いい具合だと思う

詳細はのちほど
バレします

According to babelfish with correction by haya5h1:
- The generals and Allen and the other others are on the cover (the former appears in the front while latter is in the rear)
- The story begin at the fifth lab (the one where reever and others are). Note: it said "the place that collapses", which is the only place that I could think of
- I guess the area became messy with everyone's trying to dig reever and co. out
- When the rescuers saw them, everyone was thrilled
- Little info about the 14th Noah, but not much
- The poster think the advancement of the story is in good condition

Remember to take this with a grain of salt until I can find a confirmation.

monkey d scar
April 16, 2008, 05:46 AM
According to RSF, this week SJ cover is a HxH one :

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/6162/03cr6oz2.th.jpg (http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?image=03cr6oz2.jpg)

and since this spoiler talks about a DGM cover we can obviously assume that this spoiler is a fake one...

haya5h1
April 16, 2008, 07:04 AM
it might be referring to the chapter "cover page" because D-Gray does get a color page at the top of the volume. amazing that Togashi got it together enough to deliver a full color cover - I've been appalled at the HxH art in recent chapters:notrust

But the spoiler is just vague enough that it could describe pretty much any recent chapter in this arc. "The Black Order HQ is a mess and everyone is confused" - it's not exactly what I'd call new news.:XD "Real" fake spoilers tend to be a little more epic.

oh, but I'm pretty sure that D-Gray will be on the cover next week.

rhapsody blue
April 16, 2008, 09:05 AM
Apparently, there was a misunderstanding going around 2ch (I guess they were confused as well on why HxH got the cover), and it looks like what haya5h1 said: it will probably be a colored chapter cover.

addenza
April 16, 2008, 09:29 AM
Oh, yay! We finally get a coloured page... (Yeah.. Chapter cover..) And thanks for confirming! ^^

kat_at_heart
April 16, 2008, 01:46 PM
im confused :s are we getting a chapter this week ?

rtyd1
April 16, 2008, 03:06 PM
There will be DGM this week but possibly not next week due to Japanese holidays, Not 100% sure

Koen
April 16, 2008, 04:30 PM
There will be DGM this week but possibly not next week due to Japanese holidays, Not 100% sure

hmmm I think you mean over two weeks, since next week is double issues

anyway sorry for going: off topic, can't wait to look the color front page - who'll get it: generals? cross?

rhapsody blue
April 16, 2008, 11:38 PM
anyway sorry for going: off topic, can't wait to look the color front page - who'll get it: generals? cross?

If the spoiler is true, it would be the generals and the exorcists. :amuse
[hr]
Verificaton: True

戦闘終了
スカルにされた人はやっぱ助からなかった
カラーはアレンがハンバーガー食べてたり、神田がリナリーに頬つねられてたり
その後ろにタップとかジョニーとか集合

According to babelfish (so there will probably be some corrections):
- The battle ends
- The person who made the Skull was not saved quickly (maybe they could not save Toma or the Skull dude so they can try to reverse the spell?)
- The third line is confusing. Something about Allen and hamburger (he's eating a hamburger?); Kanda is pinching Lenalee's cheek or vice versa
- Something about gathering

haya5h1
April 16, 2008, 11:49 PM
The battle ends
The one who was made a skull could not be saved after all
The color (page) has Allen eating a hamburger, Lenalee is pinching Kanda's cheeks
Behind them are Tapp and Johnny (among others) gathered together

...Now THIS is more typical of a fake spoiler:XD

Dofla
April 17, 2008, 12:12 AM
Complement:

とりでるかな

元帥はカラーにはいないよ

タップが死んで砂になるシーンは悲しかった
クロスが、奏者とかのこと教えるかわりにアレンと話をさせろってルベリエに言ってた

あと人気投票やるって

haya5h1
April 17, 2008, 12:35 AM
The generals are not on the color page.
Tapp died and turned into sand, the scene is melancholy
Cross, and Leverrier talk about the Player and Allen (this part I'm not sure about)
at the end is a popularity contest

dot. dot. dot.

akiranowe
April 17, 2008, 01:25 AM
クロスが、奏者とかのこと教えるかわりにアレンと話をさせろってルベリエに言ってた

It says that Levvier (sp?) told Cross that in exchange for the Player's info, he is allowed to speak to Allen. (Remember they prohibited him from speaking to Allen in earlier meeting?)

hideseeker
April 17, 2008, 02:44 AM
Well, it was to be expected that some of them would die.. Johnny well.. I think the pity was that it took that long for him to die after getting impaled.

endless_dream
April 17, 2008, 02:47 AM
I don't have a good feeling about the Leverrier and Cross talk thing over Allen and the player...I'm thinking that Leverrier would somehow use Allen to his advantage.:notrust

Yay!!! Another dgm popularity contest! Can't wait to see who gets first...Allen or Kanda? hehe...:D

Dofla
April 17, 2008, 05:17 AM
http://img102.imagevenue.com/loc885/th_27489_ezgev_122_885lo.JPG (http://img102.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=27489_ezgev_122_885lo.JPG)

新トリ

ファンブックは6月4日発売

FanBook release date: June 4th.

Tsunami'T
April 17, 2008, 05:38 AM
I like it!
Tincampy is really huge!

akiranowe
April 17, 2008, 05:47 AM
Is it my imagination or what?
Lenalee looked exactly like Haruhi from Ouran Host Club XD

d4rkfyre
April 17, 2008, 05:56 AM
Awesome spoilers as usual guys, thanks again, seriously, to all of you, the AS community will be delighted.

Oh, and with regards to what akiranowe said, Cross passed over the Musician's information to Rouvelier eh? Now I wonder what he'll do with it and the ark...

Koen
April 17, 2008, 06:28 AM
great picture if you ask me

addenza
April 17, 2008, 06:34 AM
O.o If the spoilers about Cross telling Leverrier about the Player and getting to talk to Allen is true, then we'll finally get better explaining chapters! ^^ Yay!

And... Timcanpy is eating paper?!

Koen
April 17, 2008, 08:12 AM
Well I wouldn't be suprised if cross smiled leverriers offer away. He might be thinking: what do I need to talk about with allen. Don't forget Timcanpy, he'll prolly act as an indirect communication between the two

rhapsody blue
April 17, 2008, 08:23 AM
Well, it was to be expected that some of them would die.. Johnny well.. I think the pity was that it took that long for him to die after getting impaled.

Umm...according to the spoilers, Johnny did not die; Tapp (the one who became a Skull) did. Johnny's fate is still unknown.

Shaddix
April 17, 2008, 08:35 AM
I don't like the colour page. The generals are not there and what's wrong with Lavi's face? Looks so ugly...

akiranowe
April 17, 2008, 08:35 AM
Well I wouldn't be suprised if cross smiled leverriers offer away. He might be thinking: what do I need to talk about with allen. Don't forget Timcanpy, he'll prolly act as an indirect communication between the two

XD
I might be wrong
On second thought, it's more likely that Cross is the one offering Leverrier the info about the Musician so that he could get to talk to Allen.
Wonder what's so important to talk about... hmm...

rhapsody blue
April 17, 2008, 08:53 AM
Cross is probably going to tell Allen about the song and the Musician since he knew that Allen really wanted know how he was able to play the music.

I wonder if Cross was experimenting with the level 4 while he was talking to Malcolm.
[hr]
From 2ch: A larger image of Allen in the colored page
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/allen-2.jpg

I guess if you resize it, it could be used as an ava. :amuse

Ken-chan
April 17, 2008, 08:59 AM
Whoa.... HUGE Timcanpy.

Nice spoiler folks. Thanks a million. Last week was dead depressing without DGM. I guess we're getting special make up treat from Hoshino. *squeals*

rhapsody blue
April 17, 2008, 10:11 AM
Camshots are out!

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20156/01.jpg http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20156/02.jpg http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20156/03.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20156/04.jpg http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20156/05.jpg http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20156/06.jpg

Darklight0303
April 17, 2008, 10:14 AM
Looks like an emotional chapter

rhapsody blue
April 17, 2008, 10:16 AM
Another pic:
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20156/07.jpg

gorbal
April 17, 2008, 10:29 AM
Their are a couple of images that YAM posted on D.Gray divinity that I didn't see here-

Link (http://www.dgraydivinity.net/forum/showthread.php?p=21090#post21090)

Counting those and this and considering some are the same I am thinking (hoping) there may be more images we haven't seen.

kat_at_heart
April 17, 2008, 10:34 AM
oh cute allen is been carried by link that is so cute bless him

rhapsody blue
April 17, 2008, 10:48 AM
Their are a couple of images that YAM posted on D.Gray divinity that I didn't see here-

Link (http://www.dgraydivinity.net/forum/showthread.php?p=21090#post21090)

Opps! I forgot about those camshots, :sweat
Since you need to login to see the pics, I will post them here.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20156/08.jpg http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20156/09.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20156/10.jpg http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20156/11.jpg

oh cute allen is been carried by link that is so cute bless him

That was a cute picture all right. I wonder if Allen was sleeping though; if he was, that would definitely be :love

gorbal
April 17, 2008, 11:10 AM
And who are those two love-birds in the bottom left? Does Miranda have a new man?

Darklight0303
April 17, 2008, 11:16 AM
Thats marie lol

rhapsody blue
April 17, 2008, 11:18 AM
And who are those two love-birds in the bottom left? Does Miranda have a new man?

I think that Noise has feelings for Miranda especially how he acted concern about her safety when she was captured by Lulu Bell and he opposed the generals' plan to attack the Noah even though Miranda was being used as a shield.

Darklight0303
April 17, 2008, 11:36 AM
Yeah, it seemed like that to me too

rhapsody blue
April 17, 2008, 11:50 AM
Some more info from 2ch:

「ひどい」「人に見えるか…?」「化物」かなあ
あとは見えん

化け物、はいってるな
もう一つは「人に見えるか・・・?」って読める気がする

スカルにされた過程とか知らないから、多分ジョニーが抱きしめてるのが科学班の一員だった被害者だってわからないんだろうな(あるいは理解できない?)

リナリーのこと
アレンが動けなくてリナリーが救助を求めに行ってリンクと会う
意識朦朧なアレンはリナリーに科学班の人たちのトコへいって欲しくて
僕はいいから早く行って上げて(要約)とつぶやいてるとこにリンクがやってきて
彼女は行かせたって言う流れ

I think these are just clarifications. ^^

hideseeker
April 17, 2008, 12:50 PM
Why is Allen's eye still activated? Thanks for the spoilers.

rhapsody blue
April 17, 2008, 01:23 PM
Allen's eye is probably still activated b/c this was immediately after he and Lenalee defeated the akuma.

Here is my synopsis of the 3rd clarification:
Apparently, Lenalee tried to carry Allen, but she could not easily carry him. :sweatdrop Link offered to carry him, and Allen, who was losing consciousness, wanted to see the science group. I guess Lenalee offered to check on Reever and co. for him and she left.

I guess the first two are about the Skull. The scientists did not understand how the process work (I guess the body chemicals change) and that they could not recognize the Skull (Tapp). Maybe the process altered his DNA and whatnot.

Shaddix
April 17, 2008, 01:41 PM
Wow I love the color pages! I didn't like the cover but the chapter colour pics are awesome!

Seta Soujirou
April 17, 2008, 06:27 PM
This is so sad that Tapp is dead...

InfinityOnTheRun
April 17, 2008, 07:53 PM
Thanks for the camera shots!

156 seems interesting. Seeing Allen getting a piggyback ride is really cute! ^^
And as for Tapp....that's a really sad scene. Reminds me of the time when Suman fell. That was emotional as well.

Lenalee
April 17, 2008, 08:47 PM
The color pages are awesome *-*
I can't believe it... Miranda x Marie xD?????

black_crow
April 17, 2008, 09:05 PM
Thanks for all the spoilers!~
This week seems reay good and emotional. I cant wait!! :) poor tapp.
And everyone is all beat up, especially Allen:(
the color pages and the Link and Allen moment ~ :hearts
Thank you hoshino~:D

bludshock
April 18, 2008, 01:55 AM
Since it might be a few hours till I release, here's a teaser. We finally got color pages in DGM again :)

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/245/01mc2.jpg

Tsuki no Hikari
April 18, 2008, 02:14 AM
Since it might be a few hours till I release, here's a teaser. We finally got color pages in DGM again :)

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/245/01mc2.jpg

Sweet! Thanks!:D

Koen
April 18, 2008, 02:37 AM
nice work bloodshock

Can't wait to see d.g-m awesome color pictures. Sadly we haven't seen the level 4 from allens point of view. I wanted to see how ugly it looked :s

Djmewmew
April 18, 2008, 07:49 AM
Waaa~ The mask is gold too?

Now I really wanna make myself one of those *w*

Darklight0303
April 18, 2008, 08:10 AM
Chapter is out on mangashare if anyone want's to know. Wow really really sad chapter Tapp...that last line broke me i swear:crying:crying

rhapsody blue
April 18, 2008, 08:39 AM
Thanks for the info; I have added chapter 156/157 prediction thread so post away!

Schwindelmagier
April 19, 2008, 04:22 AM

Darklight0303
April 24, 2008, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Yan of D.Gray-Divinity
リナリーのは装備型の進化型。結晶型と名付けられる
パーティーみたいなところにティキとロードと名前わからないキャラがいるところで次週

煽り
再び暗躍し始めるノア そしてこの男は!?

The new type of innocence that evolves from an equipment type is called "Crystal." That's Lenalee's new type of innocence.

A Party-like scene going down with Tyki, Road, and someone the reader doesn't know next week.

Koen
April 24, 2008, 02:18 AM
Hmmm someone the reader doesn't know. A new introduced noah?

Noah are celebrating the new ark but the earl lost something precious and I don't think that guy is into celebrating

Ken-chan
April 24, 2008, 02:28 AM
Yikes... new Noah. Interesting indeed.

And why call it crystal...? They are like, red rings around her ankels now. If it is due to that form that protected Linalee twice so far, which does look like a crystal, then it is understandable.

Maybe the chapter itself will provide more explaination.

kat_at_heart
April 24, 2008, 03:49 AM
oh wow a new noah that will be really cool but would they really be partying on the ark when they have just lost a noah and the egg has been destroyed it makes no sense

Shaddix
April 24, 2008, 04:22 AM
Wow, I hope a new Noah is introduced.
And what about Cross telling Malcolm about the 14th Noah?

endless_dream
April 24, 2008, 05:09 AM
A Party-like scene going down with Tyki, Road, and someone the reader doesn't know next week.

okay...:huhso does this mean that Tyki has returned to his normal self or is he still in the other form where we last saw him? Btw, I'm thinking probably that someone is one of the other noahs who aren't introduced...

Dofla
April 24, 2008, 05:40 AM
Take a look here:

流れはクロスが話し合いに行く場面からで、
教団の被害、神田とアレンの試合
リナリーのイノセンスが装備型の新形態だと判明。
ノア側に代わり、新ノアらしき人。
ティキは無事でした http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1545/629950wj8.jpg
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5360/630260xp6.jpg
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/7864/630551nz0.jpg

And this one is an addition to the first small spoiler:

アレンは神田と剣術稽古とみたいな対決?してる
負けたほうは丸刈りだって

クロスとルベリエは中央庁に行くところ

じじい「お前は結晶型にはなるなよラビ イノセンスにそこまで関わる必要はない」
ラビ「ん?ああ…」
じじい「もし結晶型の兆候が現れたらすぐ言うんじゃぞ そしたらもう教団にはおれん」
ラビ「…わかってる」
じじい「さっきのマリの発言じゃがこんな小さな組織
 伯爵の勢力があれば百年前に潰されていてもおかしくはないよのぅ」
「伯爵がもしわざと教団を生かしておいとる理由があるとしたら…」
「今はもうしばらく様子を見るとしよう」

ところどころ下書きみたいなところがあった

Darklight0303
April 24, 2008, 05:47 AM
Is that Kanda with a new hairstyle? @.@

Shaddix
April 24, 2008, 06:12 AM
By the way, I think it's time to know what the heck happens with Arystar!

Darklight0303
April 24, 2008, 06:14 AM
Completely forgot about Krory he should wake up already

Fallen.
April 24, 2008, 08:00 AM
na kanda still has the same hairstyle lol btw the new crystal type thing is his not Lavi's

Shaddix
April 24, 2008, 08:43 AM
Not Lavi but maybe Lenalee and Chaoji...they both have Innocence bracelets...

Saladballad
April 24, 2008, 09:14 AM
流れはクロスが話し合いに行く場面からで、
教団の被害、神田とアレンの試合
リナリーのイノセンスが装備型の新形態だと判明。
ノア側に代わり、新ノアらしき人。
ティキは無事でした

after the scene of discussion with cross (or someone going to discuss with him, probably refering to discussion about mana/14th?), the damage to the order and allen and kanda have a match (in the next spoiler it is established that they had a fencing match and the results were close). it is established that lenalee's innocence is a new equipment type. the scene changes to the noah's side, it seems there is a new person. tyki's alright (alive and kicking).

--

i'm too lazy to translate the second spoiler from dofla in its entirety but i'm a bit confused as to who has this "crystal" type innocence now. in spoiler 1, lenalee is said to have a new form of equipment type, and in spoiler 2 we have bookman saying to lavi that his (lavi's) has become a crystal type innocence and not to get to involved with the whole innocence thing (because they are bookmen, i suppose). so i wonder who has it? i guess we have to wait till tomorrow/the day after that to see!

thanks for all the spoilers :)