PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Shaddix
April 24, 2008, 09:20 AM
Thanks Salad!
I guess the crystal type is not Lavi, because his Innocence is still broken...
Hope the new Noah thingy is true...

gorbal
April 24, 2008, 09:40 AM
From 2chan

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/cobalow/772860.jpg

the pic looks familier though

Digital_Eon
April 24, 2008, 10:20 AM
I... seriously can't believe this. I don't like these spoilers at all. >_< And I guess I can just hope that the pictures prove all the important stuff wrong. But really - what about Cross's discussion with the Inspector? Is that going to be two pages or something?

Also, I have a difficult time believing that Lenalee's Innocence is equipment-type; she said in the last chapter that it definitely wasn't - so even if it isn't a parasitic-type, it can't just be another equipment-type, can it? That'd be kinda lame. Also, what's with this "crystal" crap that sounds like it could be pulled from some fanfiction? If that ends up being real, it'd be a big disappointment... to me, at least.

kat_at_heart
April 24, 2008, 11:12 AM
^ I totally agree with you.
I don’t see why we have to see Allen and kanda having a fencing match when there is so much more important stuff that could be explored this chapter

luna_wolf
April 24, 2008, 11:17 AM
lets hope its just one of their "arguments" that will only last 2or 3pages>.<
i want 14th noah talk!
thanx for all the spiolers!!!

Digital_Eon
April 24, 2008, 11:18 AM
And like... why a FENCING match? Because they both have swords now that they can use (never mind that neither are the fencing kind of whatever)? Ugh...

Although the thing that really annoys me is this new Innocence stuff. If Lenalee's just going to be another equipment type, that's... well, we went through eight volumes just for her to get her Innocence back and there's nothing different about it? What about what everyone else had been saying? And now Lavi's special for some reason by having a new type or whatnot that Lenalee doesn't?

...Plus we'd better see a lot of Cross and the Inspector and all that. That's what everyone's been waiting for, not cheap manga filler that will make the next two weeks boring. We won't have anything to speculate on!

luna_wolf
April 24, 2008, 11:21 AM
are they actualy fencing? or did kanda just use his sword against allen when they were arguing? cause at the mo i cant see allen with a sword. maybe i'm blind.

i realy hope this isnt just a filler chapter

gorbal
April 24, 2008, 11:47 AM
I kinda got the feeling from the spoilers that there WAS some info on the 14th and Lenalee's innocence WAS special.

Don't work yourself up over four images,...be upset after you see at least 10, lol.

Darklight0303
April 24, 2008, 12:13 PM
Good point. Let's wait for the raw before we start the criticism

sexybeast95
April 24, 2008, 03:47 PM
I... seriously can't believe this. I don't like these spoilers at all. >_< And I guess I can just hope that the pictures prove all the important stuff wrong. But really - what about Cross's discussion with the Inspector? Is that going to be two pages or something?

Also, I have a difficult time believing that Lenalee's Innocence is equipment-type; she said in the last chapter that it definitely wasn't - so even if it isn't a parasitic-type, it can't just be another equipment-type, can it? That'd be kinda lame. Also, what's with this "crystal" crap that sounds like it could be pulled from some fanfiction? If that ends up being real, it'd be a big disappointment... to me, at least.

Agreed ^^

Cybernin
April 24, 2008, 05:11 PM
I seriously want to see some movement on the whole Mana/14th Noah/Musician story line. It feels like it's just been dropped on the wayside to focus on Lenalee. Maybe they'll get back on course soon.

vampiremiyu
April 24, 2008, 05:58 PM
From 2chan

nice save allen =D

black_crow
April 24, 2008, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the spoilers~
Looks like a good chapter. But one thing is bugging me. How are Allen and Kanda fencing. werent they cripples last chapter?! I mean Allen had to be carried out of there and he had been using his innoccence to move, so how is he miraculously okay?
Maybe it will be answered, in the missing pages. I think its about time krowly woke up...its been a while since he was at least shown:sweat

And yay for the new Noah! I wonder what part of the noah it will have.

AngryChubbs
April 24, 2008, 07:39 PM
there could have been a short time skip, i mean half of the place was destroyed, im sure they fixed things up before the major talks happened...but then again, that wouldnt make too much sense now would it?

d4rkfyre
April 24, 2008, 08:35 PM
Thanks for the spoilers, everyone.

But I do have to say, no info about the 14th?

That's a tad of a let down, I did want to see what Cross knew..:(

rhapsody blue
April 24, 2008, 09:01 PM
From 2chan

I believe this is the script for this page

from 2ch

暇だし一部セリフ解読
アレン「も 動けない」
アレン「やっぱり剣だとかないませんね」
神田「さあ丸刈りになってもらおうか」
アレン「(まだ降参するとは)言ってないでしょッ」
神田「!?」

要するに神田はアレンに不意打ち食らったと

gorbal
April 24, 2008, 11:51 PM
after the scene of discussion with cross (or someone going to discuss with him, probably refering to discussion about mana/14th?), the damage to the order and allen and kanda have a match (in the next spoiler it is established that they had a fencing match and the results were close). it is established that lenalee's innocence is a new equipment type. the scene changes to the noah's side, it seems there is a new person. tyki's alright (alive and kicking).

--

i'm too lazy to translate the second spoiler from dofla in its entirety but i'm a bit confused as to who has this "crystal" type innocence now. in spoiler 1, lenalee is said to have a new form of equipment type, and in spoiler 2 we have bookman saying to lavi that his (lavi's) has become a crystal type innocence and not to get to involved with the whole innocence thing (because they are bookmen, i suppose). so i wonder who has it? i guess we have to wait till tomorrow/the day after that to see!

thanks for all the spoilers :)

Good to hear the sparring match occurs "After" the discussion between Cross and Malcom. (pointing it out for a reason)

Koen
April 25, 2008, 04:56 AM
Okay, tiky isn't dead? But has he returned to his former tikyness?

Can't wait to see that new noah. Hmmm What I like or dislike, maybe it's coincidence: but we never get to know what's happening to jasdebit and krory

3shinkyo3
April 25, 2008, 06:03 AM
From the spoilers it seems everyone will eventually get an innocence level up in order to fight against stronger akuma and noahs. Which i don't mind if they turn out to be as good and as different as lenalees :D

Defade
April 25, 2008, 06:06 AM
アレンは神田と剣術稽古とみたいな対決?してる
負けたほうは丸刈りだって

クロスとルベリエは中央庁に行くところ

じじい「お前は結晶型にはなるなよラビ イノセンスにそこまで関わる必要はない」
ラビ「ん?ああ…」
じじい「もし結晶型の兆候が現れたらすぐ言うんじゃぞ そしたらもう教団にはおれん」
ラビ「…わかってる」
じじい「さっきのマリの発言じゃがこんな小さな組織
 伯爵の勢力があれば百年前に潰されていてもおかしくはないよのぅ」
「伯爵がもしわざと教団を生かしておいとる理由があるとしたら…」
「今はもうしばらく様子を見るとしよう」

Allen and Kanda were doing some sword practice. Whoever loses will go bald.

Cross and Luberie headed towards the central hall.

Old man: Lavi, don't become a crystallation type. There's no need to be that close to the innocence.
Lavi: Uh? Yeah..
Old man: If any signs of crystallation type appears, tell me. We will no longer stay in the order if that is the case.
Lavi: I know.
Old man: Even taking Marie's comment into account, with the power that the Earl possess, it won't be suprising at all if a small organization like this was destroyed hundreds of years ago.
If the Earl had a reason and let the order persevere...
We'll just observe things for a bit longer.

meiring
April 25, 2008, 08:12 AM
Thanks.

rhapsody blue
April 25, 2008, 08:41 AM
Script and camshots are out on 2ch!
第157夜 レチタティーヴォ
煽り:クロス、中央庁へ

クロス「なんだティム 来たのか」
コムイ達やティムキャンピーの見送りを受ける、スーツ姿?のクロス
コムイ「くれぐれもあちらで粗相のないように クロス元帥」
クロス「お前は俺の母ちゃんか」
しかしコムイの表情はやや真剣
コムイ「本当に大丈夫ですか こんな時でなければ僕も行くんですが」
クロス「話をしに行くだけだ 俺を心配するなんて珍しいじゃねェか コムイ」
コムイ「違いますよ 途中であなたがバックレたりしないか心配なんです」
クロス「はっはっはっ」
一方同じく見送りのリンクは、マルコムに円筒型の袋を渡す
マルコム「ご苦労 リンク監査官 私が中央庁から戻るまでここは頼みましたよ
   報告はかかさないように」
リンク「は」
マルコムに呼ばれ、クロスはティムキャンピーをコムイに手渡す
コムイ「え ティムは連れて行かないんですか?」
クロス「ティムは『行かない』とさ 荷物整理頑張れよ」
コムイの手の上でティムキャンピーは歯を見せて笑う
水路に遠ざかる舟を見送りながら、隣のリーバーに話し掛けるコムイ
コムイ「さて…僕らも忙しいよ リーバー班長」
リーバー「ウィッス」

──ルル=ベルによる本部襲撃の後すぐ
──中央庁と教団の幹部が招集され今後の体制について連日評議が行われた
──科学班は約半数の研究員を失い その他の班も含めその被害は大きく
──本部はしばらく機能を失ったかのように静かだった

ジョニー「あ いたいた」
車椅子に乗ったジョニーは、室内からの騒音に顔を向けた

ラビ「仕事中毒だねェ」
マリ「コラ!いい加減にしろ」
ようやく稽古を止めてジョニーの元にやってきたふたりはお互いボコボコ
アレン「ふぁいすん(採寸)?」
神田「面倒くせェな」
不意に頭を撫でられるアレン
見上げるとジョニーが悲しげな笑みを浮かべていた

そして、突如背後に浮かび上がる墓場と豪雪
婦長「そこの仕事中毒者とエクソシスト5名 だぁぁぁれが病室から出ていいと言ったのかしら?」

──室長室
「リナリーのイノセンスが?」
コムイ「うん リナリーは寄生型ではないことが判った でもその前にちょっとそこ」
コムイはビシッと一同を指差し棒で指す
コムイ「耳隠してくれるかな?真面目な話だから」
アレン「僕ら真面目に聞いてます」
片耳を赤く腫らして突っ立つ一同
コムイ「寄生型は人体とイノセンスが細胞レベルで結合し肉体を『対アクマ武器』に造り変える
  つまりイノセンスによる人体改造が行われた者のことなんだ 例えば…
  アレンくんの左腕やクロウリーの牙は発動していない時は人の体と同じ形態でいるが
  その中身は人体とは別物の細胞組織でできている」
ソカロ「まわりくどく言うな室長 要するに化物になるってことだろ」
クラウド「貴様は言葉を選べんのかソカロ」
ソファに座っている元帥2人
ミランダが小声で呟く
ミランダ「き 気にしないでねアレンくん」
アレン「平気ですよ」
アレンはミランダに笑いかける
リーバー「でもリナリーの足は検査したところそういった変化はみられませんでした
   体内にイノセンスの反応もありません
   ただこの足に残った『結晶』…これはリナリーの血液だったものですが
   今ではまったく別の金属組織に変わっているんです
   ヘブラスカもイノセンスの反応はここからすると言ってる」

ラビ「なるほど…"血"が適合者の体の一部…」
コムイ「これは装備型の進化型だ 適合者の血液と引き替えにそこからイノセンス自体が武器を生成するタイプ」
リーバー「元来装備型はイノセンスの制御が難しく科学班による『武器化』で力を抑えなければなりませんが
   この型は血が両者の媒介になってより強い力を制御できるものになったと思われます
   おそらく武器が損傷した場合も適合者の血液さえあれば修復も可能でしょう」
この説明にエクソシスト一同はどんより
「血ねぇ… グロいなぁぁ…」
コムイ「そんな顔しないで 言ってるこっちも同じ気持ちなんだから
  一応僕らでこれは『結晶型』と名付けた」
リナリ「結晶型…」
ぼんやりと話を聞いていたリナリーが呟く
ふてコムイと目が合うと、何故かコムイは目を逸らしてしまった
「コムイ その結晶型はリナリーだけにしかならないのか?」
コムイ「いや…まだ断定はできないがおそらく他の装備型適合者にも起こる可能性は高いだろう」
フロワ「神さまは僕らを強くしたいってことか」
マリ「……仕方ありません」
マリが呟く
マリ「先日の襲撃…江戸からの帰還直後でスキがあったとはいえ元帥がいなければ本部は壊滅でした
  これは弱気になって言うのではありませんが…
  私には伯爵が我々などいつでも殺せると そう言っているように感じました」

ラビ「結晶型も寄生型みたいに寿命が短くなったりすんのかな」
ラビとブックマンはふたりで話し合う
ブック「お前は結晶型にはなるなよラビ イノセンスにそこまで関る必要はない
   もし結晶型の兆候が現れたらすぐ言うんじゃぞ
   そしたらもう教団にはおれん」
ラビ「… わかってる」
と言いつつも未だ悶々としているラビ
ブック「…さっきのマリの発言じゃが こんな小さな組織
   伯爵の勢力があれば百年前に潰されていてもおかしくはないよのう」
ラビ「え?」
ブック「伯爵がもし わざと教団を生かして置いとる理由があるとしたら…」

ラビ「は??」
ブック「仮説じゃ そういう見方もできんことはない」
──今はもうしばらく様子をみるとしよう…

どこかの豪華な屋内にパーティーなのか、正装した男女が集まっている
「あら!?」
1人の貴婦人が男性に声を掛ける
「まぁ ミック候ではございません?お久しぶりね」
ティキ「お久しぶりです マダム」
タキシードを着込んだティキは貴婦人の手を取りキスをする
「千年公はお元気?先月お茶会にお誘いしましたのに来て頂けなくて残念でしたわ」
ティキ「マダムがむくれてらっしゃったと伝えておきましょう」
「フフお願い あいかわらずお忙しい方のようね」
ティキ「こちらのレディーは?」
貴婦人の隣には若く美しい女性が
「娘ですの 舞踏会は今日が初めて よろしかったら1曲お相手してやって下さる?」
ティキ「よろこんで」

「見てごらんよロード 僕らのティッキーは花形だね マダム連中がソワソワしてるよ
 ティッキーの顔ってこういう場だと威力あるよねェ 美形って得だよね」
タキシード姿の男とドレスを着たロードがティキを眺めている
「あのご令嬢かわいいな 僕が踊りたい」
ロード「ボクよりかわいい?」
「ううんロードのほうがかわいい」

煽り:再び暗躍し始めるノア!!そしてこの男は…?
予告:次号、全人類を巻き込んだ恐るべき計画が始動する!!
柱予告:欧州に不穏な戦争の影!?次号衝撃の新展開!!

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20157/13.jpg http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20157/14.jpg http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20157/15.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20157/16.jpg http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20157/09.jpg http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20157/10.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20157/11.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20157/12.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20157/05.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20157/06.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20157/07.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20157/08.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20157/01.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20157/02.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20157/03.jpg

addenza
April 25, 2008, 09:11 AM
Yay! Thanks! ^^
Allen looks super cute in the last few pictures...
And Cross looks super cool with his hair down! ^^

gorbal
April 25, 2008, 09:18 AM
Ugh, I don't think Allen would look so good bald. I think Kanda would be sexy but his fanbase would have a tizzy if his long silken hair was removed...what to do.

Edit, nice pic I agree about Cross, that is a good image of him.

I wonder why Komui is looking so surprised at something Lenalee said.

Darklight0303
April 25, 2008, 09:39 AM
Lol did the head nurse bust them in the act? XD
And wow tiky

Fallen.
April 25, 2008, 10:11 AM
who's the guy with road? is that the new noah?

Schwindelmagier
April 25, 2008, 10:30 AM
Wow.... are the two people there... Tyki and Rhode? O_o
Looks like it or maybe it's a new Noah....

Anyway, awesomely cool. Thanks for the camshots.

rhapsody blue
April 25, 2008, 10:53 AM
Tyki is in his black form while Road is with the new Noah. ^^

gorbal
April 25, 2008, 11:28 AM
I don't know if I am allowed to post Carlos Net's translation here until the raw is up; but it is here on Manga Helpers. and it sounds fantastic.

(I can't wait to see the scenes of the exorcists goofing off while they listen to Komui for four pages of exposition, lol!)

rhapsody blue
April 25, 2008, 11:36 AM
I think it is fine to post the link to the translation, but I'm not sure.

Meccamputechture
April 25, 2008, 11:36 AM
I don't think Tyki's in his black form there. Unless he can do that and not have his holy wounds.

gorbal
April 25, 2008, 11:39 AM
They can find it easy enough, LOL! (Just go to D Gray Man-Translations)

I love how she deflty mixes goofiness with intrigue...(I hope they go on a mission soon though, the Dark Order is starting to feel claustrophobic)

Punky fish
April 25, 2008, 11:48 AM
Translation for the chapter is wanted. If there is one, just post it here. Please.

Mutta eihän Allenista tule kaljua, eihän?! Minä menisin kirveen kanssa Hoshinon luokse, jos niin kävisi.

rhapsody blue
April 25, 2008, 11:52 AM
Since the scanlation is out, I have posted a discussion/prediction thread. ^^

bax
April 25, 2008, 12:51 PM
Spoilers for the next DGM chapter are gladly seen here. So post some if you find spoilers.

BUT NO SPOILERS AND/OR DISCUSSIONS ABOUT IT OUTSIDE THIS SPOILER THREAD!!!

rhapsody blue
May 07, 2008, 09:08 PM
Source: 2ch
Verification: Fake (Just speculation)

まぁ真実がどこにあるかなんてわからないものさ。

次回の話どんな展開になるんかなー
クロウリーそろそろ起きてくれるといいんだが。

Something about Krory. I guess he is slowly waking up?

Tsuki no Hikari
May 07, 2008, 09:47 PM
About damn time! LOL What has it been? 50 Chapters seen Krory has been asleep?

akiranowe
May 07, 2008, 09:58 PM
Nah...That's just some random person guessing what is going to happen in the next chapter.

He said it's about time for Krory to wake up.

vampiremiyu
May 07, 2008, 10:19 PM
As much as I want Crowley to finally wake up, I'd rather have some 14th info this chapter. Hoshino Katsura is making us wait a tad too long.

rhapsody blue
May 07, 2008, 11:01 PM
Nah...That's just some random person guessing what is going to happen in the next chapter.

He said it's about time for Krory to wake up.

Thanks for the info. I have edited the first post. :)

Dofla
May 07, 2008, 11:38 PM
Here is the real:

前回の男、シュリルはティキの兄でロードを養子にしてる。既婚者

普通の人間っぽい見た目の千年公「それよりも教団に卵を調べられるほうが問題でした
彼らはアクマをただの殺人兵器だとしか思っていない あれが進化することがどういう意味を持つのか知らない
それでいいのですよ 彼らが知れば必ずハートの者にも伝わる そうなれば我々の計画を潰されかねません
奴は実に賢い…正体を隠しつつ常に我々の隙をうかがってますよ」

ティキ「ハートの適合者か…本当にもう目覚めてるんすか?」
千年「ハートは絶対目覚めています この世界のどこかで今ものうのうと息を吸ってる
確信があるからわざわざ犠牲を払って元帥を襲わせ教団側にハートを見張らせるよう仕向けたのです」
ティキ「エクソシストは互いを疑いあい 教団は僕らよりも早くハートを手に入れようと躍起になる
正体を隠してる奴にとってはやりづらいだろうね アレンウォーカーとリナリ・リーのイノセンスは?」
千年「注意はしておきましょう ただ本物なら今易々と見つかることはしないはずです」 From ubu no waza @ 2ch (産業, an usual spoiler provider).

rhapsody blue
May 07, 2008, 11:48 PM
Thanks for the spoiler!

It looks like the mysterious man, Tyki, and the Earl are talking. According to babelfish, they mentioned about the raid, the akuma (I presume it would be the level 4 one), Allen, Lenalee and the heart. Other than that, I have no idea.

Dofla
May 07, 2008, 11:54 PM
Maybe more information:

エクソシスト~のセリフはシュリルのセリフだった
アレン~からはティキのセリフ

失礼

rhapsody blue
May 08, 2008, 12:00 AM
Reading babelfish translation again, I guess we have some info about the new guy. This may be inaccurate, but here's go:

His name is シュリル (anyone wants to translate?). He is married and is the older brother of Tyki (in the Noah family, I guess) and has designated Road as an adopted child. This is probably how they presented themselves in public, maybe?

They talked about the "heart's awakening" and I guess the clarifications are about who said what lines and they are spoken in an impolite manner.

シュリル = exorcists
Tyki = Allen

gorbal
May 08, 2008, 12:18 AM
The name was Cedrik in the (probably) false spoiler last week, lol!

More talk about Allen and the heart on that thread you are referencing...I posted the same text on Divinity before I came here, lol.

Dofla
May 08, 2008, 12:39 AM
http://img225.imagevenue.com/loc8/th_24862_525180_123_8lo.jpg (http://img225.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=24862_525180_123_8lo.jpg)

(thumbnail link)

gorbal
May 08, 2008, 12:44 AM
According to Excite the name is Shuril

Thanks Dofla

Koen
May 08, 2008, 02:19 AM
thanks a lot dofla and rhaps

a question: who's that in the last picture? He looks very scary if you ask me

hideseeker
May 08, 2008, 03:39 AM
thanks a lot dofla and rhaps

a question: who's that in the last picture? He looks very scary if you ask me

Maybe this guy represents something negative, like Noah's Revenge, Anger etc. Most of the Noah encountered so far were fairly.. positive sounding.

addenza
May 08, 2008, 04:51 AM
Interesting.. This is just a guess. But what if the guy in the picture is someone in the Order? The higher-ups, I mean... ><

akiranowe
May 08, 2008, 05:27 AM
Apparently, the person in the pic is the Earl's true form...

the conversation between the earl and tikki is about the awakening of the hearts.
And it seemed that the revolution of the akuma and the existence of akuma has other meaning behind. He said they are lucky because the order just assume that the akumas are mere killing machines. And if they knew the secret behind and inform the heart bearer about it, the earl's scheme would have failed.

Then tikki asked if the bearer of the heart has truly awaken?

The Earl said he believes so. Or else he wouldn't have lure the General to attack them in order to look out for the heart bearer.

Tikki said that the exorcists must be suspicious of each other already and the order is eager to find the bearer before them. He then asked about allen and lenalee's innocence.

The earl said: Let's just keep an eye on them. However, if they are the real thing, it wont be that easy for them to be discovered.

==============================

now... who would have thought that the earl had been hiding his true form all these while? XD
And i wonder what is the true meaning behind the existence of the akuma.

Dofla
May 08, 2008, 05:30 AM
The spoiler has been detailed :

シェリル=キャメロットのノア化の絵はないからわからないけど、キャッチコピー?に
「新たなるノア、出現!!」ってあるからシェリルはノアで間違いないかと。

シェリル家にティキと千年公訪問。
ティキに「今日も格好良いね、弟よ」とキスを迫るが「気持ちワルイんだけどシェリル兄さん」と拒否られる。
兄さんのところに・・・とルビがあるので、多分家族や使用人達に対して弟設定にしてるんだと思う。

貴族に顔をきかせるのがお仕事だったノア達。
シェリルが、ティキも結婚させたら?この子なら良いパイプのご令嬢が選り取りみどりだよ。と伯爵に言うが
ティキは冗談でしょと一蹴。
「楽しいよ~こういう生活も」とうっとりのシェリル。
「病弱でつつましい妻、白い犬、美しい庭、可愛い愛娘」
ここでロードがシェリルにお父様~と手を振ると、シェリル鼻血ブー。
シェリル「このプレイたまらない。親子万歳。結婚してほんっっとよかった」
ティキ「ロードを養女にしたかっただけだろうがお前」
シェリル「妬いてるのティッキー?美しいキミにももちろんボクは感じてるよ」
ティキ「鳥肌がとまらねぇよ」
ロード「何の話ぃ?」
ティキ「このウザイ髪を切りたいなって話」
ロード「えぇ~~っ、ヤダ!まだ見てたいッ!切ったらコロス!」
と、ティキのボディに一発。痛みを耐えるティキ。アレンに切られたところがまだ痛いらしい。
シェリルの妻を「顔色が悪い」と退散させてノアと伯爵だけになる。

んで産業さんのバレシーン。

シェリルの表の顔は某国大臣。
××国との友好調停シーン。
調停終了後××国のレズリー大臣が拳銃取り出してシェリル大臣に発砲。
シェリルを庇った事務官あぼーん。周りの人が取り押さえるレズリー大臣の額にペンタクルが薄く浮かび上がっている。
××国の他の人は必死に取り繕うとするが、シェリルが「聞く耳持ちませんな」

新聞読んでるパンダとラビ。
「××国外務大臣、調印式で発砲し事務官一名が死亡。これを受けてキャメロット外務大臣は休戦協定を撤回。
 ○月×日ボーンズ首相開戦を宣言。○月△日××国も宣言」

ラビ「また戦争か…」
パンダの心情表記?
「戦争は悲しい。一度噴出した戦火は命も夢も絆も焼き尽くし数えきれない悲しみを残してゆく。そして悲しみは悲劇を生み
悲劇はAKUMAを生んでゆくのだ」

使用人「旦那様傘を…」
伯爵「いや少し濡れたい。先に帰っていてくれ」
その姿を見送るティキ。道端の花売りから花を買う、黒の外套に身を包んだス マ ー ト な 千 年 公。
「やっぱり人間か…そうしてると、あんたが世界を敵に回した悪役には見えないぜ千年公」

星野タンは「誕生日をアニメスタッフに祝ってもらった、ありがとう」の※

Edit:

This scene is just after ubu no waza spoiler scene:

すまん、2P分抜けてた。

産業氏バレの後のシーン。

伯爵「まだまだ我々が有利ですよ」
シェリル「まだね。でも14番目のことは予想外。当時のことは知らないけど彼相当僕らのこと恨んでるんじゃない?
  よりによってイノセンスなんかと手を組んできた」
テーブルには興信所の報告書みたいに、アレンとクロスの写真クリップ止めした書類。
ロード「正体を知っててイノセンスがアレンに取り付いたのかもよ?」
シャリル「ロード?なんだかアレンて言うとき声優しくない?(ピコーンと頭からパパアンテナ発動)」
ティキ「14番目ねぇ。俺も当時のことは知らないけど奴はいったい何をしようとしてたわけ?」
ロード「彼は千年公を殺そうとしたんだよ。そして多分、今もまだ」
伯爵「アレン・ウォーカー。彼が14番目の残した奏者だと知った日からよく夢を見るのです。
  我輩はなぜあの夜彼を殺さなかったのかと
  (マナを蘇らせたげよか?とマナの墓場の前に座り込んでる子アレンに呼びかけるシーン)
  偶然だったのか、必然だったのか。夢は途中で醒めてよくわからないのです」

んで調停シーン。

addenza
May 08, 2008, 07:12 AM
T.T
Translation please? I don't understand a word of it...

EDIT: I only understood the part about Hoshino-sensei's birthday.. ><

endless_dream
May 08, 2008, 07:24 AM
The earl said: Let's just keep an eye on them. However, if they are the real thing, it wont be that easy for them to be discovered.

Ok...i don't really get this part....if Allen and Lenalee are really the heart, why would it be difficult for them to be discovered??

onutzikmik
May 08, 2008, 07:37 AM
In the last spoiler they are talking about the 14th Noah and Allen. Couldn't understand anything else, though.

maloose
May 08, 2008, 07:37 AM
whoa, so finaly Earl showed his true face. from the 1st time I saw him, I was expecting it, he seemed too idiotic for a villain or even for an important manga charater :darn

Dofla
May 08, 2008, 08:06 AM
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2564/774370el7.jpg
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5254/774100zd6.jpg

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/1164/786020hi5.jpg

Shaddix
May 08, 2008, 08:27 AM
Wah, I never thougth the Earl would have a true form...

addenza
May 08, 2008, 08:31 AM
Kind of makes sense that the Earl wasn't a "joker".. XD
o.O Maybe the Earl is someone working in the Order... And betrayed the Order..
Hmm.. I'm letting my imagination run wild again. ><

Darklight0303
May 08, 2008, 08:49 AM
It would be interesting. Man this chapter will send my imagination on a frenzy damn XD

Cybernin
May 08, 2008, 08:56 AM
Oooo....sounds like some interesting things are starting to happen. I really want to know more about Allen and his relationship with the 14th Noah.

rhapsody blue
May 08, 2008, 09:02 AM
Let's me try summarizing the latest spoilers. ^^;

The earl and Tyki visited Cyril/Shuril/whatever the guy likes to called at his home. I guess Tyki greeted him and enjoyed pretending to be the little brother. There is a mention about using people.

Apparently, the Noah family acts like they are a noble house in public, which is effective. Cyril/Shuril teases Tyki on when he will get married and the earl joined in. Something about a daughter (Road?; if so, this is a pretend family) who selects a well-made green pipe.

Cyril/Shuril mentions that he enjoys this pleasant life because he has a modest but sickly wife, a white dog, a beautiful garden, and a lovely daughter. I guess when Road shakes his hand, Cyril starts to nosebleed. He urges Tyki to hurry up and marry, but Tyki reminds him that Road is supposed to be his adopted daughter. Cyril mentions that Tyki is also beautiful and I don't want to know what is going on here. -_-; Hopefully, the actual translation will clarified what is going on here.

Anyway, it looks like Road and Cyril are teasing Tyki about cutting his hair. Then Road wants to see Tyki's injury where Allen pierced him with his sword. The wound is still painful to Tyki. Someone mentions about the complexion is bad and the wife disappears, leaving the Noah and the count.

Back to the order, Lavi and Bookman are reading a newspaper article about Cyril/Shuril. Apparently, he is a national minister of state for a XX country. After an amicable arranged meeting, レズリー, a minister of state for XX country (same or different country) fired a gun at the Noah. The citizens protected Cyril, whom they admired, and the shooter was arrested. The newspaper assumes that the guy was desperated and Cyril was quoted to say "does not have the ear which is heard" <= from babelfish

So the arranged meeting is supposed to be a cease-fire agreement, but キャメロット (Minister of Foreign Affairs) cancels it after the shooting, which resulted in a death of a civilian. Lavi realizes that would mean a war will happen, which will result in more deaths and more deaths will mean more akuma.

Back to the earl, a servant (I assume) gives the earl his umbrella (I wonder if this is Lero). Tyki waives that form (I guess he declines using the umbrella). Someone (Road maybe?), wearing the earl's overcoat, buys flowers from a roadside flower sale. I will just quote the last line from babelfish:
"When after all the human... so it has done, in the villain where you turn the world to the enemy the ぜ thousand year public which is not visible"

Anyway, Hoshino thanked the animation staff for celebrating her birthday with her.
[hr]
Opps! I almost forgot about the last spoiler.

This takes place after the first spoiler.

The earl states that they are still profitable (akuma making, perhaps?). Cyril/Shuril, however, says that he is still surprised about the 14th. whom he sees as suitable for his grudging. He notes that with that innocence, the hand is united. (This part is very confusing). He stops a the table where documents and pictures of Allen and Cross are placed. Road asks if Allen's Innocence is naturally attached to him (I guess they are wondering if Allen was actually born with an Innocence). Cyril notices that when Road talks about Allen, she says it in a kind voice (father detection, I guess). Tyki wonders what the 14th is planning and Road notes that the Earl will kill (maybe he will kill the 14th again if he dares to ruin his plans). The earl talks about Allen, to whom the 14th gave his power, and recalls how he wondered why the exorcist did not get killed on that night (the night he made Mana an akuma). There is a past scene where a child Allen was at Mana's grave and was visited by the earl. The earl is now pondering if the Innocence activation was accidental or planned.

gorbal
May 08, 2008, 09:43 AM
Cyril sounds snappier...some of the translation bots call him Cheryl (ew)

rhapsody blue
May 08, 2008, 10:55 AM
Isn't Cheryl a girl name? Yep, it's a girl name (http://www.babynames.com/name/cheryl). :lmao

It looks like the Noahs and the earl are now curious about Allen after the revelations that he has the power of the Musician. At least we know now what the tragedy the last chapter is talking about; I wonder how the Black Order will get involved.
[hr]
More camshots to confirm the last spoiler
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/01-3.jpg http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/02-2.jpg

gorbal
May 08, 2008, 11:00 AM
Just who has that file on Allen Walker?

rhapsody blue
May 08, 2008, 11:01 AM
Cyril and the others have the files; it was mentioned in my summary. ^^

d4rkfyre
May 08, 2008, 11:36 AM
Ooh, Great spoilers, and good to see D.Gray back after a loong golden week.

Hm, perhaps Mana had planned activation of Allen's innocence? And what makes me wonder is HOW did Cyril, or whatever this new Noah's name is, get those files?

rhapsody blue
May 08, 2008, 11:50 AM
2chers think that ルルベル (Lulu?) took those pictures while she was infiltrating HQ.

Teeba
May 08, 2008, 11:53 AM
Thanks to everyone who posted spoilers. ^_^

This should be VERY interesting to read. I wonder how the Earl paints the story of Allen's turning Mana into an akuma? The Noah seem pretty bewildered about the whole musician thing...maybe this is hinting to Mana not being the 14th, but a collaborator? It would be quite sad if Mana had planned it.

Where did Lulubell find the time to take pict--ooh, never mind. I forgot she had disguised herself. XD

d4rkfyre
May 08, 2008, 12:08 PM
2chers think that ルルベル (Lulu?) took those pictures while she was infiltrating HQ.

I'm learning a bit of Japanese, so AFAIK, that ルルベル reads as, in Katakana, literally, "ru ru be ru" if you take individual katakana syllables, so, in effect, using common sense, it's Lulubell.

So THAT's where that sly little cat went.

gorbal
May 08, 2008, 12:08 PM
Cyril and the others have the files; it was mentioned in my summary. ^^

Thanks for pointing that out...you edited that in after I read it... It reminds me of before when people were wondering if Maria's powers were used to activate Allen's innocence the first time.

rhapsody blue
May 08, 2008, 01:10 PM
Yeah, I forgot about writing those summary of that spoiler so I wrote that in afterward. The other edits were for fixing my grammar mistakes. :sweat
[hr]
Clarification by emoticon guy (he is the one who posted the latest spoilers and pics); apparently he is sleeping right now so his sister is filling in for him temporarily.

>155-156
アップで見るとカチューシャじゃないくって普通のヘッドバンドですな。
それにしても来週号のロードタンの可愛さはたえられない。可愛過ぎ。

>158
んとティキの鳥肌が止まらない原因はシェリルのティキに対するLOVEコール。
うざい髪切りたいってのは、そこにロードタンが何の話?って割り込んできたのを
ティキがシェリルとの会話をごまかす為にロードタンに言った言葉です。
なので先週の合併号のティキを見れば>158さんの欲望は叶えられると思います。

シェリルがうっとりしたりティキにLOVEコールしてるコマは
バックに花が咲いているので、とても変態度がアップしてて良い感じにキモいですwww

I think this is mostly about Road, but I am too lazy to summarize it right now. ^^;

InfinityOnTheRun
May 08, 2008, 02:25 PM
Wah, I never thougth the Earl would have a true form...
I assumed last time that the man was the Earl. It sort of made more sense. Since the lady talked about a tea party with the Earl. >_>

ying_su
May 08, 2008, 02:33 PM
I think, seriously:
シェリル = Sheryl

Shaddix
May 08, 2008, 02:46 PM
I assumed last time that the man was the Earl. It sort of made more sense. Since the lady talked about a tea party with the Earl. >_>

But the Earl is not the man with long hair, that's Cyril, right?

F2C
May 08, 2008, 02:53 PM
But the Earl is not the man with long hair, that's Cyril, right?

You're right Cyril's the guy with Rhode on the last page of Night 157, and the Earl's true form is the one we see on one of the first camshots of this week's chapter, which is quite more of an humanoid form (no more this chibi form we are used to ^^).

ying_su
May 08, 2008, 03:01 PM
There is a past scene where a child Allen was at Mana's grave and was visited by the earl. The earl is now pondering if the Innocence activation was accidental or planned.

Ha?? Planned, what that can mean?? Who planned?

(Sorry, i don't know if i can write the nest here, just edit if i can't
Where else i can discus about these spoilers??)

That's my theory...

The fourteenth left the earl side for some reason.

Then he found Allen & knew about his innocense.(Maybe he was looking for him?)

Maybe he wanted destroy the earl so he decided protect Allen.(?)

In that moment (Chapter 3) using the curse he was able to activate Allen's innocense.

It's Allen's innocense so important? 8D

rhapsody blue
May 08, 2008, 03:53 PM
Don't worry; you can post spoiler discussion here. :amuse

Now that I am thinking about it; maybe a better word would be "coincidental" then "planned". However, the earl seems to be troubled about that event for awhile.

black_crow
May 08, 2008, 05:55 PM
Thanks for all the spoilers~ This chapter seems like it will be worth the week long break. I cant wait! it seems that the plot will thicken..once again. Anyway i hope that the "cyril" person doesnt end up having a very strange name...like sheril ....no offence to anybody with that name but it sounds weird for a guy character -_-;

InfinityOnTheRun
May 08, 2008, 07:04 PM
You're right Cyril's the guy with Rhode on the last page of Night 157, and the Earl's true form is the one we see on one of the first camshots of this week's chapter, which is quite more of an humanoid form (no more this chibi form we are used to ^^).

WAHH. I ish confused. Sorry. ^^;

So basically, the person next to Road was 'Cyril/Sheryl'. And the Earl's true form was the creepy guy in one of the first spoilers? Umm... I'll just read it when it comes out. x]

hopeandlight
May 08, 2008, 11:07 PM
Reading babelfish translation again, I guess we have some info about the new guy. This may be inaccurate, but here's go:

His name is シュリル (anyone wants to translate?). He is married and is the older brother of Tyki (in the Noah family, I guess) and has designated Road as an adopted child. This is probably how they presented themselves in public, maybe?

They talked about the "heart's awakening" and I guess the clarifications are about who said what lines and they are spoken in an impolite manner.

シュリル = exorcists
Tyki = Allen

shu ri ru (katakana translation)
shoelilu ? (guessing)

awakening------(has something to do with Allen and musician)

maybe why earl can't hurt allen is
like harry potter and Voldemort
:notrust:tem

http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/137/06/
from this picture 14th looks like Allen
make me think 14th Allen or maybe dad

ahh!!! too confusing;):darn:darn

black_crow
May 08, 2008, 11:10 PM
^ I never really made that conection with that pic between Allen and the 14th. Its verrrrry possible that there is some blood relation or something deeper.

I cant wait for this chapter, these two weeks have been so long ~

akiranowe
May 09, 2008, 12:34 AM
Well, about the new guy's name, the first spoiler spelled シュリル (Shuril) and the second spoiler spelled シェリル (Sheryl). Honestly i wish the spelling in the second spoiler is just a typo. Or else... that's... just a lame naming by Hoshino... -_-

I have the feeling that the 14th is allen's dad.
And remember while Allen was activating the ark? There was a silhouette of a woman in the background? When Allen said he heard someone singing in his head?

Allen's mom anyone?

black_crow
May 09, 2008, 12:59 AM
That was a woman? I thought that was the 14th.
haha I just realized i have never even thought about Allen's mom. I just figured he never had one. :XD

Darklight0303
May 09, 2008, 02:47 AM
I can't see any silhouette behind him in that pannel, just darkness

akiranowe
May 09, 2008, 02:55 AM
That was a woman? I thought that was the 14th.
haha I just realized i have never even thought about Allen's mom. I just figured he never had one. :XD

I am talking about this:

http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/133/04/

The silhouette on the left...
Looked feminine to me XD
or i might be wrong :p

The song was a lullaby no less

F2C
May 09, 2008, 03:06 AM
I'm afraid I only see Allen on this page (if you're talking of the upper left hand corner image).
But I agree that he looked quite feminine with the earing and so on

akiranowe
May 09, 2008, 03:22 AM
yes, it's the upper left corner image.
Not allen, of course i wont mistaken allen as a girl XD
i mean the shadow casting upon allen. Doesnt it looked like a silhouette of a woman to you?

I think we are out of topic here XD

Darklight0303
May 09, 2008, 03:24 AM
Thats his hand covering his eye
[hr]
No wait damn you are right it does look feminine you just have to look at it from a distance

Tsuki no Hikari
May 09, 2008, 03:29 AM
i mean the shadow casting upon allen. Doesnt it looked like a silhouette of a woman to you?

Oh I see the the shadow! :whoo Your right it does look like a woman. :)

Darklight0303
May 09, 2008, 03:33 AM
You have to look at a distance to realise it though but it does make you wonder

Absolutio
May 09, 2008, 05:45 AM
I really think that finally there should be seperate threads for Spoiler pics and summeries and Spoiler Discussion in the DGM section. It's really about time. ><

F2C
May 09, 2008, 06:03 AM

Out of topic on :

Right you are ! This is a very feminine shadow thus far, the theory that the 14th could be a woman (Allen's mother) is (re)launched.

Out of topic off

By the way, IMHO the new Noah's name can be pronounced as Cyril (which is much less feminite than Sheryl).

Darklight0303
May 09, 2008, 06:15 AM
Cyril sounds much better

Koen
May 09, 2008, 07:11 AM
Hmmm I wonder if the earl himself is some noah goadfather?

He looks creepier in his true form

meiring
May 09, 2008, 07:45 AM
Spoilers coming up late this time than I thought.<<

Punky fish
May 09, 2008, 07:58 AM
For some reason I want to see Allen really sad. Allen-angst. And him cutting his wrists. That would be cool. But not in this chapter.

More spoilerrrs~Please. Road still likes Allen....hmm...

haya5h1
May 09, 2008, 08:02 AM
so is it シュリル or シェリル now? Because I was just thinking that シュリル could be Shrill, but it could be moot. I also have a friend with the last name Sherrill.:XD
anyway... so nice to have PLOT!! back again in spades...

Darklight0303
May 09, 2008, 08:03 AM
I can't help wonder what voice he will have when the anime reaches this point. And i really don't see when Lulubell could have snatched those files since she never left the 5th lab

haya5h1
May 09, 2008, 08:07 AM
But Lulubell was in disguise as the Oceania(?) head - one of the big shots - for quite a while and probably had the run of the place.

Darklight0303
May 09, 2008, 08:27 AM
maybe but i just can't get that bag Link handed out of my head

Dofla
May 09, 2008, 09:50 AM
The hell script is out:

「やぁ シェリル」
シェリル「いらっしゃい」
扉の前で来訪者を迎えるシェリルとロード、使用人達
ロード「千年公ぉッv」
使用人「お嬢様!」
伯爵「ぐふっ こんにちはロード…」
千年公に飛び付くロード、シェリルはティキに詰め寄る
シェリル「今日も格好良いね 弟よv」
ティキ「気持ちワルイんだけど シェリル兄さん」

第158夜 悪の花
煽り:新たなるノア、出現…!!

「先日の舞踏会はご苦労様」
豪邸のテラスで伯爵やティキ達はお茶を楽しんでいる
ティキ「あーゆー仕事が一番疲れる」
シェリル「貴族に顔を利かせておくのは大切だよ
   千年公 ティッキーもそろそろ結婚させちゃったらどうかな
   この子なら良いパイプのご令嬢が選り取り見取りだよ」
伯爵「本人がいいのなら構いませんよ」
ティキ「冗談でしょ」
シェリル「楽しいよ~こうゆう生活も」
と、うっとりするシェリル
シェリル「病弱で慎しい妻 白い犬 美しい庭 可愛い愛娘」
花が咲き乱れる庭でロードが夫人や使用人と戯れている
振り返って笑顔で手を振るロードにシェリルは鼻血
シェリル「このプレイがたまらない 親子万歳 結婚してほんっっとによかった」
ティキ「ロードを養女にしたかっただけだろうが お前」
ティキの呆れ顔にもシェリルは全く屈しない
シェリル「妬いてるのティッキー? 美しいキミにももちろん僕は感じてるよ」
ティキ「鳥肌が止まらねェよ」

ロード「何の話ぃ~~?」
ティキに飛び付くロード
ティキ「このウザイ髪を切りたいなって話」
ロード「えぇ~~っ ヤダ! まだ見てたいッ!
   切ったらコロスッ!!」
ティキ「イッ」
腹にパンチを打ち込まれ、ティキは痛みに耐えるのに必死
その様子にロードは心配そうに顔を覗き込む
ロード「アレンに斬られたトコまだ痛い?」
ティキ「心配?」
優しく微笑みかけるティキ
「ロードったら伯父さまに失礼でしょう」
夫人はティキの膝に乗ったロードを抱え上げる
ティキ「いいよトリシア 慣れてる
  それよりそろそろ部屋に戻ったほうがいいんじゃないか? 顔色が悪いよ」
シェリル「そうだねトリシア ロードは私がみてるから」
ロードを受け取るシェリル
トリシア「すみません あなた それでは失礼させて頂きます千年公 どうぞごゆっくり」
伯爵「おやすみ トリシア」

シェリル「…『アレン』といえば ルルの奴が恨めしそうに泣いてたよね
   『卵』 取り戻せたけど壊されちゃったんだって?」
ロード「そー」
トリシアが去り、伯爵達は本題に入る
シェリル「でも今新しいの造ってるんだよね千年公 計画に支障は?」
伯爵「誤差の範囲でしょう 守化髏も増員しました
   それよりも『卵』を調べられるほうが問題でした」

紅茶に角砂糖を落とす千年伯爵
伯爵「彼らはAKUMAをただの殺人兵器だとしか思っていない
   あれが進化することがどういう意味を持つのか知らない
   それでいいのですよ 彼らが知れば必ず『ハート』の者にも伝わる
   そうなれば我々の計画を潰されかねません 奴は実に賢い…
   正体を隠しつつ常に我々の隙わうかがっていますよ」
ティキ「『ハート』の適合者か…本当にもう目覚めてるんスか?」
伯爵「『ハート』は絶対目覚めています この世界のどこかで今ものうのうと息を吸っている
   確信があるからわざわざ犠牲わ払って元帥を襲わせ
   教団側に『ハート』を見張らせるよう仕向けたのです」
シェリル「エクソシストは互いを疑い合い 教団は僕らよりも早く『ハート』を手に入れようと躍起になる
   正体を隠してる奴にとってはやりづらいだろうね」
と言いつつもロードの頭を撫でるのに夢中のシェリル
この間にも伯爵は紅茶に角砂糖を入れ続けている
ティキ「アレン・ウォーカーとリナリー・リーのイノセンスは?」
伯爵「注意はしておきましょう ただ…本物なら今易々と見つかることはしないはずです
   我々を欺くカモフラージュか または偽の『ハート』を仕立てることもできるでしょうしねぇ」
ティキ「千年公…」
ロード「千年公 砂糖入れ過ぎ」
しかし伯爵は気にせず紅茶を飲む
伯爵「まだまだ我々が有利ですよ」
シェリル「まだね でも『14番目』のことは予想外
   当時のことは知らないけど彼相当僕らのこと恨んでるんじゃない?
   よりによってイノセンスなんかと手を組んできた!」
そう言って指差すのはアレンとクロスの写真が添えられた資料
ロード「正体を知っててイノセンスがアレンに取り憑いたのかもよ?」
シェリル「ロード? なんだか『アレン』て言う時声優しくない?」
シェリルのパパアンテナは素早く反応する
ティキ「『14番目』ねェ オレも当時のことは知らないけど
  奴は一体何をしようとしてたワケ?」
ロードは険しい表情で答える

ロード「彼は千年公を殺そうとしたんだよ
   そして多分 今もまだ」
伯爵「『アレン・ウォーカー』 彼が『14番目』の残した奏者だと知った日からよく夢を見るのです
   我輩はなぜ あの夜 彼を殺さなかったのかと」
──偶然だったのか
──必然だったのか
伯爵「夢は途中で醒めて よくわからないのです」

(大臣 キャメロット大臣 調印お願いします)
隣から声を掛けられ、シェリルは我に返る
シェリル(いけない ボーっとしてた)
「レズリー大臣 どうぞ」
向かいの席には初老の男性が筆をとっている
シェリル「長い時間掛かりましたが これでようやく両国の友好が保たれますな レズリー殿」
微笑むシェリル
シェリル「貴方の国を思う気持ちには大変感銘を受けました」
レズリ「ありがとうキャメロット殿 私もとても嬉しい」
レズリー大臣も微笑みながら懐に手を入れる
レズリ「平和を守れて」
シェリルに向けられた拳銃に、咄嗟に隣にいた男性が飛び出す

眉間から血を流し、倒れた男性にシェリルは唖然
シェリル「なんてことを…」
レズリー大臣は周囲に取り押さえられている
「撃ってくるとは貴様ら…っ」
「ちっ ちがう!!」
シェリル「これがあなた方のやり方というわけですな…」
「まってくれ違うんだ これは大臣が勝手に… こんなつもりは…っ」
別の男性が必死に取り繕おうとするものの、
シェリル「もう遅い…私の部下は死にました」
顔に当てた手の下では、口を歪めて笑っている
シェリル「この協定は白紙に戻させて頂く」

「そ そんな! まってくれ
 まってくれキャメロット殿 我々は本当に貴国と戦う気など…っ」
レズリー大臣の額に浮かび上がるのは、星型のペンタクル
シェリル「聞く耳もちませんな」

──××国外務大臣 調印式で発砲し事務官一名が死亡
──これを受けてキャメロット外務大臣は休戦協定を撤回
──○月×日 ボーンズ首相開戦を宣言
──○月△日 ××国も宣言

ラビ「また戦争か…」
新聞に目を通しながら呟くラビ
ブックマンも目を細める

──戦争は悲しい
── 一度ふき出した戦火は命も夢も絆も焼き尽し数えきれない悲しみを残してゆく
──そして悲しみは悲劇を生み

──悲劇はAKUMAを生んでゆくのだ

街には雨が降っている
「旦那様 傘を…」
使用人は傘を差し出すが、
伯爵「いや 少し濡れたい 先に帰っていてくれ」
と言って歩いて行く
その後ろ姿を馬車の中から眺めるティキ
ティキ(……… やっぱり人間か…)
「そうしてると あんたが世界を敵に回した悪役には見えないぜ 千年公」
街の人込みの中、花売りの少女から花を受け取る千年伯爵の後ろ姿

煽り:大いなる悲劇は密かな進行する!!

rhapsody blue
May 09, 2008, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the script!

The chapter title is The Flower of Badness according to babelfish. It pretty much confirmed the other spoilers and clarified some information. Seems that the earl and Tyki visit Cyril/Sherril/whatever for afternoon tea. There is mention of the egg (I think they are wondering if it could be fixed) and Skulls. At the end, you see the back side of the earl as he receives a flower from a girl at a flower sale.

Dofla
May 09, 2008, 10:20 AM
http://img124.imagevenue.com/loc652/th_46055_oylp9-1-933d_123_652lo.jpg (http://img124.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=46055_oylp9-1-933d_123_652lo.jpg)http://img165.imagevenue.com/loc918/th_46075_oylp9-2-933d_123_918lo.jpg (http://img165.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=46075_oylp9-2-933d_123_918lo.jpg)http://img227.imagevenue.com/loc458/th_46097_oylp9-3-933d_123_458lo.jpg (http://img227.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=46097_oylp9-3-933d_123_458lo.jpg)http://img161.imagevenue.com/loc822/th_46098_oylp9-4-933d_123_822lo.jpg (http://img161.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=46098_oylp9-4-933d_123_822lo.jpg)
http://img219.imagevenue.com/loc26/th_46114_s0fe7-1-9229_123_26lo.jpg (http://img219.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=46114_s0fe7-1-9229_123_26lo.jpg)http://img171.imagevenue.com/loc656/th_46119_s0fe7-2-9229_123_656lo.jpg (http://img171.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=46119_s0fe7-2-9229_123_656lo.jpg)http://img156.imagevenue.com/loc798/th_46120_s0fe7-3-9229_123_798lo.jpg (http://img156.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=46120_s0fe7-3-9229_123_798lo.jpg)
http://img245.imagevenue.com/loc562/th_46146_s0fe7-4-9229_123_562lo.jpg (http://img245.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=46146_s0fe7-4-9229_123_562lo.jpg)

irke
May 09, 2008, 02:20 PM
The title made me think about "Les Fleurs du mal" :p

Road looks so normal... I'm so used to her Noah form. :p
I think it's nice to see the Noah's disguise and their life. Looks like we'll get more informations about the family soon. And the Fourteenth! :D

Shaddix
May 09, 2008, 02:27 PM
I LOVE ROAD IN THAT STYLE!
I simply love her, it's so cute.

Teeba
May 09, 2008, 03:57 PM
I think this new Noah is appropriately dysfunctional to become my new favorite villain. ^_^ Now I'm really curious to see who the other Noah are!

Luckas
May 09, 2008, 04:54 PM
Spoilers for the next DGM chapter are gladly seen here. So post some if you find spoilers.

Dofla
May 14, 2008, 12:07 PM
This week spoiler ^^

自分のへタレ脳では状況がよくわからなくてバレしにくいな

クロウリー起きたっぽい→横に誰かいる→ビンが地面を転がる

煽り
惨劇はいつも嵐の夜に訪れる…!

アレンたちのワイワイ騒ぐ?場面へ
科学班の薬でブックマン猫耳猫語に。リナリーも猫語に

そんな感じでやってると突然停電になる
風呂中のクラウド、ティエ、ソカロや電話中のコムイは動じない

ヒヒヒヒヒという声が聞こえてきて次週

間違えた、ウサ耳猫語だった

今気付いた
神田とラビが薬でちびっこにされてる

アレンたちはホーム移転で引越し中
たぶんそんな重い展開にはならないような雰囲気

Digital_Eon
May 14, 2008, 12:12 PM
o_O From what Google Translate says, that's... a very weird spoiler. Sounds like a comedy chapter?

(Seems like Krory woke up, though? And I swear that's Jasdevi's laugh; something about hearing that sound? Wonder if we're going to see them back again. 'course, this *was* from Google Translate, so I could very well be wrong.)

Thanks, Dofla!

ying_su
May 14, 2008, 12:28 PM
Google Translate says something more than weird, jajajaja!

If i't a comedy chapter them is one of this kind when Komui becames crazy...but are these spoiler, ok? You forget mention the part of "Tragedy is always coming stormy night…!"

Thanks!!

rhapsody blue
May 14, 2008, 01:47 PM
The spoiler is out quickly this week. o_O

The spoiler guy posted a clarification about the lines:

エクソシスト~のセリフはシュリルのセリフだった
アレン~からはティキのセリフ

失礼

and about Kanda, Lavi, and Allen

今気付いた
神田とラビが薬でちびっこにされてる

アレンたちはホーム移転で引越し中
たぶんそんな重い展開にはならないような雰囲気
[hr]
The new Babelfish system has become more confusing, but I will try my best. This is what I got so far from the spoiler that Dofla found (it may be inaccurate):
- Something about Krory
- Something of Allen making a noise (maybe he's hungry or something)
- I guess that the science group and Bookman are in the hospital and babelfish says something about Lenalee in cat language (maybe she is dressed in a cat costume or someting)
- There is an abrupt power failure
- Klaud is taking a bath, Komui is in the [teie]?, Sokaro and the telephone is not perturbed?
- A laughing voice is slowly getting audible

Hopefully someone will have an accurate translation b/c babelfish is confusing right now. ^^

Shaddix
May 14, 2008, 01:48 PM
Arystar waking up, that sounds great...
I hope that's true, and I hope we see the new uniforms this chapter.

ying_su
May 14, 2008, 02:11 PM
Thanks Rhapsody Blue!!

i still feel all this confusing...^^

Koen
May 14, 2008, 02:54 PM
Thanks a lot dofla and rhaps

and it's about time krory woke up - weclome ying_su :D

ying_su
May 14, 2008, 03:01 PM
- weclome ying_su

Hahaha, thanks!!

Digital_Eon
May 14, 2008, 03:02 PM
From what I can gather from reading the original spoilers + google translate:

- Something about Krory

About him waking up, although whether he actually does or it's mentioned... I don't know.

- Something of Allen making a noise (maybe he's hungry or something)

I think it's Allen and some others. Google connected that with the science bit, I think, so...

- I guess that the science group and Bookman are in the hospital and babelfish says something about Lenalee in cat language (maybe she is dressed in a cat costume or someting)

Since there's stuff about bunny-cat-something later on...

- Klaud is taking a bath, Komui is in the [teie]?, Sokaro and the telephone is not perturbed?

That's probably Tiedoll - so Tiedoll and Sokaro are on the phone with Komui, or something like that? (I'd laugh if they were in the bath, too. XD Although why there'd be a phone in there...)

kewl0210
May 14, 2008, 04:31 PM
You guys and your google translate... Won't get you anything... I'll translate it for you...

自分のへタレ脳では状況がよくわからなくてバレしにくいな
With my own good-for-nothing memory it's hard to remember the spoiler well.

クロウリー起きたっぽい?横に誰かいる?ビンが地面を転がる
Krory sorta woke up -> Someone is beside him -> A bottle rolls on the ground.

煽り
惨劇はいつも嵐の夜に訪れる!
Narrator:
Tragedy always visits on stormy nights!

アレンたちのワイワイ騒ぐ?場面へ
Allen and the rest's making noise disturbs him? To the scene.
科学班の薬でブックマン猫耳猫語に。リナリーも猫語に
The science department's medicine gives Bookman cat ears and cat language.
Lenalee also talks like a cat.

そんな感じでやってると突然停電になる
With that feeling, there'll suddenly be a blackout.
風呂中のクラウド、ティエ、ソカロや電話中のコムイは動じない
Klaud in a bath, Tiedoll, Sokaro and Komui during a phone call, are not
agitated.

ヒヒヒヒヒという声が聞こえてきて次週
A "Hihihihihi" sounding voice is heard, and will come next week.

間違えた、ウサ耳猫語だった
I made a mistake, they were rabbit ears and cat language.

今気付いた
Now I've become aware of it.
神田とラビが薬でちびっこにされてる
Kanda and Lavi took medicine that made them little toddlers.

アレンたちはホーム移転で引越し中
Allen and the others are in the middle of moving homes.

Yeah, I'm confident about that. So, there you go. I'll check back later if anything else comes up.

Raijatsu
May 14, 2008, 04:51 PM
uhm sounds too silly to be true imho....
she can't make such a funny chapter after putting up so much tension

rtyd1
May 14, 2008, 05:29 PM
Wow this is one seriously weird chapter,
I dont want to see a comedy chapter now want to continue with the story because it was getting interesting again

Darklight0303
May 14, 2008, 05:41 PM
It sounds fake to me as well

gorbal
May 14, 2008, 05:49 PM
That sounds like a fanfic I read recently.

black_crow
May 14, 2008, 05:57 PM
That sounds realllly fake. It doesnt make to much sense and it seems hard to believe that such a ridiculous chapter would follow last weeks serious chapter.
I hope that they are false and that something about the 14th is revealed.

Digital_Eon
May 14, 2008, 06:10 PM
It does sound like a fanfic, doesn't it? Really makes me wonder. Last week's fake spoiler had Krory waking up, too.

Did this come from 2chan? (Since usually, Dofla's the one to give us the script...)

I don't think a comedy chapter would be unusual, but 157 had some of that, and this doesn't really fit with the rest of DGM. Another Komrin or something, maybe, or some strange mutated monster from the baths due to Komui's chemicals, but this seems a little too goofy.

gorbal
May 14, 2008, 06:12 PM
Who knows, maybe we are getting a whole chapter of chibi fun just for a change.

harmaa
May 14, 2008, 06:46 PM
I hope that the only thing true about this is Cloud in the bath. *__*

meiring
May 14, 2008, 08:29 PM
My English is not good that I don't fully understand reply....

gorbal
May 14, 2008, 08:57 PM
harma wants to see one of the female characters naked and covered with soap.

Dofla
May 14, 2008, 10:24 PM
The spoiler is from 2ch and the same guy than the last week, so, i think, that there's no reason to doubt of it...

I thought that since the time i'm doing it, i was doing it right but... :eyeroll
let's wait for some pics...

rhapsody blue
May 14, 2008, 10:50 PM
Some more clarification from the spoiler guy

まさにそんな感じ
子供になったりするのはギャグっぽい流れでだよ

PS2で出るゲーム予約すると特典でオリジナルドラマCD付いて来るって
ファンブックのカバーイラストは4人の新団服だった

Digital_Eon
May 14, 2008, 11:31 PM
The last two lines aren't related to the chapter. They talk about a PS2 game, a drama CD, and the fanbook (something about four new clothes, from Google Translate + my limited knowledge).

The first part mentions something about a "gag", and Google translate said: "It's a child or gag-laden flow.", so I guess it is a comedy chapter after all. Ew.

harmaa
May 15, 2008, 12:25 AM
A PS2 game? Oh man!! I'm so happy that I modded my PS2 back when KHII came out... I wonder what type of game it will be.

akiranowe
May 15, 2008, 01:17 AM
From Rhapsody blue:

ファンブックのカバーイラストは4人の新団服だった

This line says that the cover of the fanbook is the four of them in new uniform.
I assume the 4 are Allen, Lavi, Lenalee and Kanda.
Can't wait to see the new uniforms!!!

Tsuite
May 15, 2008, 01:47 AM
I hope that the only thing true about this is Cloud in the bath. *__*

that's true.

Zibi234
May 15, 2008, 03:46 AM
Ehhh it seams that the spoiler is true T__T (the chibi Kanda ect. and well about the uniforms... I dont like it ^^ when I look at them it remainds me about Rouvier and the central)

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/528/2a8qk45wk6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7177/2vbvpfsit9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5795/21l1qaryd1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Darklight0303
May 15, 2008, 03:52 AM
They certainly look classy but i can't say how well they would fight in those outfits

miranu
May 15, 2008, 04:15 AM
I think those are not new uniforms, maybe just ceremonial uniforms :) It's too flashy to be used in a fight :D

Zibi234
May 15, 2008, 04:33 AM
I think those are not new uniforms, maybe just ceremonial uniforms :) It's too flashy to be used in a fight :D

I hope soo ^^ since I dont see why Allen would have left sleeve since his whole arm turn into sword so the sleeve would be ripped apart ^^ but what kind of ceremonials they could have ? Its kinda worries me since last Johny was talking about new outfits...

Ehh well I waited whole week becouse I hoped to get info about 14th and Allen after Noah and Earl were talking about him and well here a sad reality... but I dont get it why Cross and Rouvier didnt took the ark to get to Central a Whole lot faster since they were in such a hurry >.>

Teeba
May 15, 2008, 04:54 AM
Actually, those uniforms look a bit like military uniforms, aren't they? I sort of understand what you guys mean by them looking too flashy. Either way, that would be a great cover for the fanbook, definitely.

endless_dream
May 15, 2008, 05:00 AM
ok...I find that the new uniforms made them look like generals...i think i prefer the previous uniforms...looks cooler...:amuse

ying_su
May 15, 2008, 06:00 AM
_Quote from kewl0210.

You guys and your google translate... Won't get you anything... I'll translate it for you...

Hahaha, you're right this time, but last week the translation was really functional, just some mistakes but you could undertand it!!

About the uniforms...are you guys sure they aren't just clothes for a chapter cover or, as someone said, ceremonial clothes??

Zibi234
May 15, 2008, 07:59 AM
Now is 100% sure that the spoiler is true T__T (no info about 14th this week ehhhhh... hopes wanished)

picture posted by Thebes from dgm-divinity

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1994/uporg1424037pk0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Klaud is lucky that Cross is not near XD btw its first time when I see her full face and the scar since she allways hides it with hair

haya5h1
May 15, 2008, 08:04 AM
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5795/21l1qaryd1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
and D.Gray cosplayers around the world start rubbing their hands together in glee.
Actually, for dress uniforms they're not half bad if not a bit FMA-ish. But as field gear they kind of fail with all that dangly stuff.

As for the spoilers - what if it's a dream sequence? It would go with Krory waking up.

Tsunami'T
May 15, 2008, 08:16 AM
I`m dying of pleasure.. TT-TT

I'll enjoy the chapter for sure! ^^

Teeba
May 15, 2008, 08:18 AM
Hmm....the more I think about it, the more those uniforms make sense for the cover of the fanbook, nothing else. Pretty good cover, really, Allen looks less like a kid and more like a man. ;)

Man, I guess spoilers are true....but if this means Krory can wake up, then that's fine I guess. ^_^

Shaddix
May 15, 2008, 08:19 AM
Now is 100% sure that the spoiler is true T__T (no info about 14th this week ehhhhh... hopes wanished)

picture posted by Thebes from dgm-divinity

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1994/uporg1424037pk0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Klaud is lucky that Cross is not near XD btw its first time when I see her full face and the scar since she allways hides it with hair

LOL first fanservice situation in DGM, right?
I don't know if those will be the new uniforms but they sure fit the situation: two nations at war and the exorcists in between. Those uniforms are war uniforms and I love them...I knew the new uniforms would look like war clothes (and if these are not the new uniforms, the correct ones will be war clothes, I am sure!)

Zibi234
May 15, 2008, 08:33 AM
As field uniforms I dont like them. How can you move freely in that kind of outfit ?? (well dress up a suit+tie and start running and jumping for hours well in that kind of suit you allmost cant rise your hands normally then how to fight...)

And damn they even made lenalee wear this XD they want to make from Lenalee -> Lulubell ?? since she allways wears male suit+tie , If those are field cloths then I like previous ones (somehow they looked different from each other and now they would look identical >.> )

Btw. Allen is a general level so why he must wear the same cloths like others XD since he is higher rank ? ( and now that I think about Allen's sword well maybe the sword has some technics to rise it power ^^ well Cross has gun but few types of fireing [bullets and then it lookes like bow] the same for other generals , and Allen was normaly swinging the sword like in normal mode but maybe he has some other modes ^^ )

But really I hate funservice chapters in middle of something very interesting... why couldnt it be right after they returned from Edo... and now it lookes like after loosing half of order they have fun like nothing happened... ehh kinda strange in my eyes

kat_at_heart
May 15, 2008, 08:40 AM
I think the new uniforms look rather sexy and Lau jimin (klaud’s monkey)look’s so cute with a towel

Shaddix
May 15, 2008, 08:45 AM
Btw. Allen is a general level so why he must wear the same cloths like others XD since he is higher rank ? ( and now that I think about Allen's sword well maybe the sword has some technics to rise it power ^^ well Cross has gun but few types of fireing [bullets and then it lookes like bow] the same for other generals , and Allen was normaly swinging the sword like in normal mode but maybe he has some other modes ^^ )

Allen is NOT a General nor a higher rank, he's just stronger than a normal exorcist but he's not a higher rank (for now)

akiranowe
May 15, 2008, 09:03 AM
Info on Fanbook, full page scan:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/akiranowe/uporg1424046.jpg

Lenalee's hair has gotten longer it seemed. XD
She looked cuter that way :)

gorbal
May 15, 2008, 09:04 AM
I just posted new spoilers up at divinity....I wonder how much time passes...it would take me about 3 months to go from spicy to a bob.

Oh and here is the pic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/cobalow/uporg1424151.jpg

I'm sure the text that comes with it will show up here eventually.

Shaddix
May 15, 2008, 09:14 AM
Then those uniforms belong to a DGM's TCG illustration...

bleach91
May 15, 2008, 09:14 AM
this spoil came with the pic

字起こししてる最中にまたPC強制終了。もちろん保存してません。もう一度打つ気がしないor z
先週の大破は部品買ってきて直したけど、もう買い換えないとダメかな……。

・ベッドの上で目覚めるクロちゃん。なぜか鎖で両腕拘束されてる。上半身まっぱにぼろぼろの包帯が巻きつい ている。
 枕も中綿が飛び出てたり。何事?とパニクるクロちゃん。部屋にネグリジェ来たロンゲの女の人 (子?)が
 立ってるのに気付く。悲鳴を上げるクロちゃん。コロコロと空の瓶が転がり、鎖が腕に巻きついた状態で床に クロちゃんの腕だけと
ネグリジェの裾の間で止まる絵。髑髏マークのラベルが張ってある瓶のアップ。

タイトル
第159夜 嵐の引越し 午前2時
キャッチコピー
惨劇はいつも嵐の夜に訪れる……!!

・2時のチャイムがなる置時計。積み重ねた本の山(山の上にカップと育毛剤の瓶が乗ってる)によりかかって うとうとしてるアレン。
 それをじーっと見てるリンク。本の山が崩れかけ、ダンボール2つ担いだマリに「これはどこだ?」と聞かれ てるリーバーが気付いて、
 アレンを起そうとするが一足遅く、崩れた本の山に乗ってた育毛剤が頭にかかる。
 ボン!と煙が出てアレンとティム髪が伸びる。育毛剤の説明コマ。アレンは4人目の被害者。
 リーバー「だから油断するなって言っただろ」

gorbal
May 15, 2008, 09:26 AM
Thebes (Tebe on here) just posted this on divinity- (different text than above)

>851
ジョニー「4人目か……」
そんな訳でラビタンとユウタンが小さくなるシーンとパンダの髪の毛が兎耳になるシーンは無いです。悲しい… …。

アレン「リンクー起してくださいよ」
リンク「それは私の仕事ではありません」
アレン「ケチー」
『本部は今引越し作業に追われている。"本部移転"の通達が出たのは2日前。ルル=ベルの襲撃 で
中央庁の議会は百年使ってきたこの城の廃棄を決めたらしい』
コムイとの会話回想
コムイ『新しい土地で本部を建て直す。まずはそれからだ。また伯爵と戦っていくためにはね』

アレン回想
コムイ「アレンくん。キミは「奏者の資格」が何か知ってるね…? それは"唄"だとクロス元帥は言っていた 。
 その"唄"を知っていれば誰でも方舟が操れると。僕らに教えてほしいんだ。これはまだ公にし てないんだが
 これから新しい本部や任務に方舟の能力を導入していくことになった。未知で危険な代物ではあ るけど、
 科学班で使い方をよく研究すれば我々にとっても強力な武器になる」
アレン「う゛……」
コムイ&リーバー「……(汗)」
リーバー「アレン?お前が”唄”を知ったって俺らはお前を疑ったりしないぞ。一部の奴らの言うことなんて気 に…」
アレン「あ。そうじゃないんです……その…気持ち…悪くて…」
『マナとの暗号で綴られた身に覚えのない唄』
アレン「ワケわかんないモノを自分の中に持っているっていうのが…気持ち悪いんです」
『僕は。いまだに仲間の誰にも何も言えずにいる。師匠と話したい!言ってほしい。大丈夫だって 。
 マナを信じて大丈夫だって。それだけでいい。そしたら何だって頑張れるのに』
溶けかけた?状態のアクマの骨組みボディのマナの絵
『アレン…お前を…愛してるぞ…』
回想終わり。

鏡に写るアレンと黒い影
『愛してる…』
俯いてるアレンを監視してるリンク。
リンク(この少年…本当に自分のことを知らないのか?)

And she posted this to-

http://www.uploda.org/uporg1424153.jpg

rhapsody blue
May 15, 2008, 09:40 AM
Kid!Lavi and Kid!Kanda look so adorable! This will be an amusing chapter.

gorbal
May 15, 2008, 09:50 AM
Here is some more text

ジョニー「あははははー。コムイ室長みたいなヤバイのはさすがにね~」
アレン「あるの?」
ジョニー「へ?いやっでもホント危険なのはちゃんと室長から取り上げて倉庫に隠してあるから…」
突然「ふっ・・」と電気が消える。
真っ暗な調理場。
ジェリー「ちょっとなによ~」

教団内の真っ暗などこか。
チャオジー「停電?」

真っ暗な男子風呂。
ティエ「科学版が何かやったかな」
ソカロ「ふぃ~~~」

There is more on divinity and 2chan I just have to stop.

bleach91
May 15, 2008, 09:51 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/cobalow/uporg1423978.jpg

http://www.uploda.org/uporg1423983.jpg

rhapsody blue
May 15, 2008, 09:53 AM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20159/uporg1423980.jpg http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/Chapter%20159/uporg1423987.jpg

DemonNinja197
May 15, 2008, 10:09 AM
O_O "rubs eyes"
Omg!! Allen's hair is in a ponytail!!
I can't wait for the chapter.Claud fanservice, chibi lavi, kanda.. I can't wait.

Punky fish
May 15, 2008, 10:09 AM
Oh my god, my dream is coming true. Allen has long hair. He's so damn cute.

Translations please~

gorbal
May 15, 2008, 10:12 AM
Somebody made hair tonic...is somebody in love with Lenalees long hair in the science department?

And I can't tell if Allen is handing something to Lenalee (the hair tonic) or if they are holding hands in one pic there.

rhapsody blue
May 15, 2008, 10:32 AM
It looks like Allen suffers the least damage from the science department's experimental medicine. I wonder if Krory is dreaming this or Hoshino is trying to show the contrast between the Black Order and the earl's side (one's more serious than the other?).

1337Shinigami
May 15, 2008, 10:32 AM
Timcampy has hair now too. Bak or Koumi must have wanted Lenalee's hair back. I hope Allen takes his chance to call Kanda Beansprout now.

Luciana
May 15, 2008, 10:39 AM
ERwwwwww,Allen looks like Ed with that ponytail -____-Uu
Thanks for the pics~~~

InfinityOnTheRun
May 15, 2008, 11:34 AM
OMG. xD
Ponytail, lol. Can't wait. @___@

And Lenalee's hair randomly got longer? Or something like that. >.<
The uniforms we saw... probably just a cool chapter cover. I don't think they'll be used.

kat_at_heart
May 15, 2008, 11:48 AM
omg no allen shouldent have long hair what is hoshino thinking neither should tyiki mik what is going on with the world hopefully he will get it cut

DemonNinja197
May 15, 2008, 11:50 AM
I just noticed on page 3 there is a pic where miranda is tying allen's hair and even Tim sufferd from the hair tonic xD

Digital_Eon
May 15, 2008, 11:52 AM
This chapter looks painfully pathetic. T_T I guess the only good thing I can say about it from these pictures is that at least Lavi and Kanda look cute...

Zibi234
May 15, 2008, 12:03 PM
Heh and at 1picture Tim has double ponytail XD I wonder what color tims hair is XD blond ? ;]

Like I throught they moving to new rooms or they moving to new building (acording from one spoiler) so they moving stuff and unfortunatly they carry mountains of bottles that fell and so random stuff happened

Later is some speach maybe Allen talks with shadow or flashbacks (maybe link) about the song and it ends with shadow appered in mirror and told "love it" or something and Link said perhaps in mind that Allen knows something. There is some talk about teaching the music to others (or flashback when mana wants to teach allen the song) so other could operete the ark

Dont know if its true need pictures since I dont know who is talking to who ^^

Other spoiler is about blackout

Luciana
May 15, 2008, 12:47 PM
This chapter looks painfully pathetic. T_T I guess the only good thing I can say about it from these pictures is that at least Lavi and Kanda look cute...

I 100% agree with you T_T

Shaddix
May 15, 2008, 01:06 PM
But all this hair thingy is just a joke, isn't it...?
OMG, Allen looks so damn ugly with that ponytail...I hope it's just a joke and it gets back to its previous style...

Zibi234
May 15, 2008, 01:14 PM
I wonder when the medicine will wear off XD since the worst situation has bookman XD (usagi-bookman) , damn sad that rabi didnt get those ears xD

Well I think that Allen cant cut those hairs down becouse they grow back again ^^ so they need to wait for the effect to wear off or an antidote

Lenalee talks like a cat so noone besides bookman can understand her but I wonder what is going on with Miranda is she in panic or something ?

This is the most strange chapter that showed up... even the Kurumin II chapter had some sense

edit:

oww now I get it why Miranda was in such a panic XD (the picture at 1frame chibi kanda,allen and reavier and black smoke) well Miranda is so clumsy that she droped a potion that turned lenalees and bookmans voice into hm cat voice ^^ and then Marie was calming her down (allen was holding her from back) while she was apologizing

onutzikmik
May 15, 2008, 01:54 PM
In the cover Allen has short hair. No need to worry, he has short hair in the cover...*panics* Nooooo......I hate Allen with long hair. And I can see Miranda is braiding his hair. Only Ed should have braided hair noo.... *dies*

EL_manana
May 15, 2008, 02:05 PM
In the beginning my eyes wondered through the page 2 and there where first spoiler pics- two pictures with chibi-Kanda. It looked like it was him in his childhood. I was soooooooo happy! I've thought we're gonna finally read something about his childhood! I've suddenly realized how much I want it- a great Kanda flashback! And now...SUCH disappointment!!!
Well, some humor is good too. Just consider this as some drawn fanfiction.
I want Lenalee not only speak like *Nya*- kawaiiiiiiii- but also get some neko-ears and tail. =^__^=

sexybeast95
May 15, 2008, 02:47 PM
NOOOOO!!!! ALLEN LONG HAIRR NOOO!!!!! =_=
... I think I just died.......

Tsunami'T
May 15, 2008, 04:57 PM
Oh!
I like Allen with long hair. I don't dislike it, nop..
¬_¬

Koen
May 15, 2008, 05:00 PM
Is this going to be a complete comedy chapter?

Anyway the klaud and her monkey panel is great :D

sexybeast95
May 15, 2008, 05:47 PM
Oh!
I like Allen with long hair. I don't dislike it, nop..
¬_¬

oohh sorry if i hurt your feelings in any way ;_;

.... its not the mangas fault. In general, I despise long hair on men. But thats just my personal feeling.
Actually its funny because Allen and Tyki have the same hair now, but still I want to chop it off!!

Djmewmew
May 15, 2008, 07:33 PM
GLEE NEW UNIFORMS

THEY LOOK MORE ANNOYING TO MAKE THEN THE LAST ONES

(thank god, I'm not trying to cosplay them next year! Once was enough thankyouverymuch)
[hr]

.... its not the mangas fault. In general, I despise long hair on men. But thats just my personal feeling.
Actually its funny because Allen and Tyki have the same hair now, but still I want to chop it off!!

....they do.....don't they?

I'm personally doing somersaults of joy over here. Long hair is sexy in ponytaiiiils~

Digital_Eon
May 15, 2008, 09:16 PM
I don't always mind long hair, but it just doesn't look good on Allen. Kanda can keep his all he wants (actually, he's got the same hair as Kanda now, doesn't he, only without the bangs?), but I don't think it suits Allen as much as his short hair does. Besides, it can't go spiky like this!

gorbal
May 15, 2008, 10:23 PM
On one shot the hair looked really beautiful on Allen; the problem is, he's a little TO pretty with long hair, lol. I love the look on Kanda's face when Allen hold's Lenalee's hand.

haya5h1
May 16, 2008, 12:12 AM
*sporfle* I shouldn't read this thread while eating lunch. (cleans sandwich crumbs off keyboard)
I'm in the Allen looks not half bad with long ponytail camp, but I hope it wears off soon. And I think Kanda's more pissed at being short than because Allen's holding Lenalee's hand.:XD

Digital_Eon
May 16, 2008, 12:33 AM
And I think Kanda's more pissed at being short than because Allen's holding Lenalee's hand.:XD

We'll have to wait for a translation, but it almost looks like he's saying something not too different from what Lavi said back in chapter 110... :3 Who knows. It'd be hilarious if that were the case, though (Allen, taking advantage of a cat-minded Lenalee?!).

Tsunami'T
May 16, 2008, 02:53 AM
Don't worry about it :)
I didn't like long hair for men, but since I read manga I'm changing my mind :tem

By the way.. I would hate if Kanda loved Lenalee.
¬_¬ I don't like that couple.
It pisses me off :darn

Ah! I was resawing the spoiler-pics.
It could be that everyone were transported to the body of the rest?
I say this because Panda looks like Lavi, and (maybe)
Chibi-Kanda gets ungry because he really is Komui and Allen is holding Lenalee's hand.. ~_~
(Yeah.. I know.. It's more absurd.. V_Vu)

PB|Ichigo
May 16, 2008, 03:18 AM
Hehe, what a LSD-chapter, really don't know, what I should think about it, good, will be only one chapter, nethertheless it could've been a decent chapter, but not this kind of LSD-trip, but at least we got some Claud-FS, better than nothing.

endless_dream
May 16, 2008, 05:30 AM
This chapter would most likely be making the readers go :rofl. But I wonder where did Komui go? he might be the cause for all the chaos in the coming chapter...:p

One of the spoiler pics shows Allen and Lenalee holding hands (kya~!!! another AllenxLenalee moment!!! <3) and...Allen with long hair reminds me of Ed from FMA though...i mean they have similar attitudes and both are really concerned about their height:amuse. lol, not sure if I should be saying this though, but Allen is finally taller than Kanda!:rofl

Dofla
May 16, 2008, 07:20 AM
Script :

雷の轟音と稲光の中、ベッドの上で目を開くクロウリー
ベッドのシーツは破け、枕の綿は飛び出している
更にクロウリーの体にはボロボロの包帯が巻かれ、両手には幾重にも鎖が
「な なんであるかこれは…っ!?」
鎖は外れず、体は動かすと痛みが走る
「この傷は…? 眠っている間に…?
 私はノアの双子と戦っていて…それから… それから…?」
壁の小さな灯は今にも消えそうに弱々しい
「わからない…ッ ここはどこであるか!?
 アレン…? ラビ…? みんなは…」
泣きながらただ怯えるだけのクロウリー
その時、消えそうだった灯が突然強い光を発する
気がつけば、ベッドの傍には髪の長い少女

カラカラと音を立てて、空の小瓶が床を転がる
止まった先には佇む少女と、鎖と共に床に投げ出されたクロウリーの腕
小瓶には髑髏のラベル
「アレン… ラ……ビ……」

第159夜 嵐の引っ越し 午前2時
煽り:惨劇はいつも嵐の夜に訪れる……!!
 扉は雷雨の中の教団と方舟

午前2時の鐘がなる
アレンは山積みの本に凭れかかってうとうとしていた
上に乗せられたカップや怪しげな瓶と共に傾いていく本の山を黙って見守るリンク
ティムキャンピーは必死で本を支えようとするが、
マリ「これはどこだ? リーバー」
リーバー「それはあっち…ん!? ばっばかっ 起きろアレンッ!!」
制止も空しく山が崩れると同時にアレンとティムは煙に呑まれる

アレン「わぁああああ??」
リーバー「またやったか…」
髪が長くなってしまったアレン(と髪が生えたティム)の姿に頭を抱えるリーバー
リーバー「これは以前にバク支部長の誕生日に作った強力育毛剤だ
   大丈夫 これも時間が経てば元に戻るよ」
ジョニー「4人目……」
立派そうなおじさんが装飾された瓶を眺め、ジョニーは呟く
リーバー「だから油断するなって言っただろ」
ラビ「科学班が変な薬作り過ぎなんさッ!!」
神田「テメェら実は仕事しねェで遊んでたんじゃねェのか…ッ」
ブック「ワシの髪がウサ耳に…」
薬の被害で小さくなった神田とラビ、ウサ耳でぐずっているブックマンには
さすがに目も当てられず、リーバーもスルーせざるを得ない
ミランダに髪を結ってもらいながら呟くアレン
アレン「よかった まだマシなので…」

──本部は今 引っ越し作業な追われている
──"本部移転"の通達が出たのは2日前
──ルル=ベルの襲撃で中央庁の議会は百年使ってきたこの城の廃棄を決めたらしい
コムイ(新しい土地で本部を立て直す まずはそれからだ
  また伯爵と戦っていくためにはね)
とコムイは話していた

神田「おいリーバー 次の本部には稽古できる森はあんのか?」
ラビ「チラッと耳にしたんだけどロンドンに近くなるってホントさ?
  伯爵に対して新しい備えとか考えてんの?」
ブックマンの服に着替えて荷運びを手伝う神田とラビはリーバーを質問攻め
それを聞いてアレンはコムイとの話を思い出す

コムイ「アレンくん キミは『奏者の資格』が何か知ってるね…?」
室長室で、ソファに座ったアレンはデスクにいるコムイと対面している
コムイ「それは"唄"だとクロス元帥は言っていた その"唄"を知っていれば誰でも方舟を操れると
  ボクらに教えてほしいんだ
  これはまだ公にしてないんだが これから新しい本部や任務に方舟の能力を導入していくことになった
  未知で危険な代物ではあるけど 科学班で使い方をよく研究すれば
  我々にとっても強力な武器になる」
しかし、押し黙っているアレン
心配してリーバーはアレンに歩み寄る
リーバー「アレン? お前が"唄"を知ったって俺らはお前を疑ったりしないぞ
   一部の奴らの言うことなんて気に…」
アレン「あ そうじゃないんです…
  その…気持ち…悪くて…」
──マナとの暗号で綴られた 身に覚えのない唄
「ワケわかんないモノを自分の中に持ってるっていうのが…
 気持ち悪いんです」
──僕は 未だに仲間の誰にも何も言えずにいる
──師匠と話したい!
──言ってほしい 大丈夫だって マナを信じて大丈夫だって
──それだけでいい そしたら何だって頑張れるのに

──アレン… お前を…愛してるぞ…──

──愛してる…──

鏡に映るアレンの背後には未だ黒い人影が寄り添っていた
リンク(この少年… 本当に自分のことを知らないのか…?)
リンクはアレンの後ろ姿を見つめる

ブック「ワシの髪が…ワシの…」
リナリ「とってもかわいいよ」
荷造りしながらそんな会話をするリナリーとブックマン
その背後で大荷物を抱えたミランダが盛大につまずき、またもや煙が
リーバー「ゲッ またやった!!」
散乱するモノの中でリナリーとブックマンは、
リナリ「ニャ~~?」
ブック「ニャー ニャー」
「今度は猫語になったぞッ!!」
「誰が作った!!」
ラビ「じじいキモイさ──!!!」
ミランダ「ヒィィィィィィィ
   ごめんなさい!! 私も猫になってお詫びを~!!」
アレン「ダメダメダメ! 落ち着こうミランダさん」
その惨状にミランダは酷く取り乱し、アレンとマリは宥めるのに必死
神田「ちっこれコムイにバレたらヤベェぞ…」
ジョニー「問答無用っスよ」
リーバー「おいこれ作ったの誰だ!!」
アレン「もうイヤだ 科学班の引っ越し…」
アレンはリーバーを睨み付ける
アレン「まさかもっとヤバイ劇薬とかあるんじゃないでしょーね」
リーバー「や 所詮俺らごときが作るもんだし そんな常識はずれな作んないよ」
神田「十分はずれてんだよ」
ジョニーも相槌を打つ
ジョニー「そーそー コムイ室長みたいなヤバイのはさすがにね~」
アレン「あ る の ?」
アレンは眼力でジョニーを脅迫
ジョニー「へ? いやっでも ホント危険なのはちゃんと室長から取り上げて倉庫に隠してあるから…」
その時、突如部屋の電気が消える

科学班のいる部屋だけでなく、ジェリーのいる調理室、チャオジー達が荷物を運ぶ廊下、
元帥達のいる大浴場まで停電している
フロワ「科学班が何かやったかな」
ソカロ「ふぃ~~~」
クラウド「暗くてもしっかり洗えよ ラウ」
そして室長室も
コムイ「もしもーし まっくらになっちゃったんだけど──?
  もしもーし もしもーし おーい あれ?」

再び科学班のいる部屋では
(ヒヒ… ヒヒヒヒ… ヒヒヒヒヒヒヒヒヒヒ…)
部屋中に不気味な笑い声が響いている
アレン「なんだ!?」
ラビ「声…?」
ミランダ「おっおっおっおばけ…っ!?」
アレン・ラビ「まさか」
神田「コムイの悪ふざけだろ」
マリ「まて!」
ひとり真剣に声を聞き取っているマリ
マリ「おかしいぞ この声どこからしているかわからない」
「絶ッ対室長だ!!」
「室長ーっ 俺ら忙しいんですよ!!」
「仕事しろ巻き毛──!!」
騒ぐ科学班をマリは制止
マリ「声とは別に何か音がする! 近づいてくるぞ」
暗闇のなか、部屋の扉が開き黒い影が覗いて終わり

煽り:扉の陰より近づいて来る者は果たして…!?
[hr]
http://img163.imagevenue.com/loc965/th_40333_01_122_965lo.jpg (http://img163.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=40333_01_122_965lo.jpg)http://img18.imagevenue.com/loc760/th_40343_02_122_760lo.jpg (http://img18.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=40343_02_122_760lo.jpg)http://img11.imagevenue.com/loc986/th_40349_03_122_986lo.jpg (http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=40349_03_122_986lo.jpg)http://img231.imagevenue.com/loc373/th_40355_04_122_373lo.jpg (http://img231.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=40355_04_122_373lo.jpg)
http://img37.imagevenue.com/loc1038/th_40356_05_122_1038lo.jpg (http://img37.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=40356_05_122_1038lo.jpg)http://img240.imagevenue.com/loc395/th_40361_06_122_395lo.jpg (http://img240.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=40361_06_122_395lo.jpg)http://img23.imagevenue.com/loc1087/th_40365_07_122_1087lo.jpg (http://img23.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=40365_07_122_1087lo.jpg)
http://img244.imagevenue.com/loc339/th_40371_08_122_339lo.jpg (http://img244.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=40371_08_122_339lo.jpg)

DaRkCoUnTeSsB
May 16, 2008, 07:35 AM
What the...?

What's wrong with Krory and who is that woman? O.o

Btw, I think Allen looks great with long hair. =D Still, this is a VERY weird chapter.

Darklight0303
May 16, 2008, 07:38 AM
So another cliffhanger ending judging by the page with the doors

endless_dream
May 16, 2008, 07:54 AM
Timcampy with two ponytails looks extremely cute!! I'm thinking that someone or something behind the door which might be revealed next chapter would either cause more trouble (like the level 4) or making the chapter more hilarious...I have a feeling that it's most probably going to be the second one that is more likely to happen...

Dofla
May 16, 2008, 07:56 AM
http://img186.imagevenue.com/loc190/th_42521_09_123_190lo.jpg (http://img186.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=42521_09_123_190lo.jpg)
http://img164.imagevenue.com/loc709/th_42534_010_123_709lo.jpg (http://img164.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=42534_010_123_709lo.jpg)

Punky fish
May 16, 2008, 08:10 AM
That picture where is only Allen, where is his scar and why isn't his left hand red?

Edit: Oh, its mirror....

EL_manana
May 16, 2008, 08:26 AM
I'm completely confused. But- hey!- it's too early to be so disappointed, guys! Unless we read we won't get it! I am quite eager to read this one. Perhaps some interesting clue is gonna be made.

Shaddix
May 16, 2008, 08:32 AM
Could that girl be another Noah...!!??

rhapsody blue
May 16, 2008, 08:34 AM
Thanks for the camshots and script, Dofla!

Krory looks terrified to see that mysterious woman for some reason; my wild theory is that Jasdevi or Jasdero is messing up his mind (if they are still alive or somehow got into his head). The bottles on the floor are probably Cross's and may be a symbol for something. I doubt anyone would leave alcoholic bottles in a hospital room.

Is it me or does the shadow has wings now? If so, I guess it mean that the shadow "evolves". The ending is intriguing, but I will laugh if it is Komui or another Black Order staff because that would mean that the others is freaking out for nothing.

Zibi234
May 16, 2008, 08:38 AM
Well about Krory I dnt have no idea ^^ dont know why he is chained

The Order is changing building they moving to new Headquaters hmm somehere near London I think ,so they packing whoe Order and the most dangerous is the science dep. they made strange potions so in random accidents Allen+Tim got hair tonic potion (long hair) ,Kanda and Lavi got shrimped and later becouse of Miranda Lenalee and Bookman started to talk cat language (maybe cat-minded dont know xD )

There is a talk of Allen, Kumui, Link and Reavier about Allens Song I suppose they want to learn it (maybe study it ) so they could use the ark abiliitys in their new HQ , but Allen cant say it couse of Mana ect. later is a flashback where allen turned mana into akuma and mana said "i love you" Allen said the same "I love you too" and here is perhaps the moment where the shadow poped up (well right of the mirror is said "I love you" at end Marie hears some strange noise and the door started to open...clifhanger ^^

Well chapter is something about this ^^ (+generals taking baths ,and later blackout and the door started to open [i think so] )

Thanks for the camshots and script, Dofla!

Krory looks terrified to see that mysterious woman for some reason; my wild theory is that Jasdevi or Jasdero is messing up his mind (if they are still alive or somehow got into his head). The bottles on the floor are probably Cross's and may be a symbol for something. I doubt anyone would leave alcoholic bottles in a hospital room.

Is it me or does the shadow has wings now? If so, I guess it mean that the shadow "evolves". The ending is intriguing, but I will laugh if it is Komui or another Black Order staff because that would mean that the others is freaking out for nothing.

I think that Krory thinks that this girl might be Jasdevi since he was unconcious for long time and he could forget about his blood-form fight and so now he is imaginating (maybe he thinks that he still is there XD ,maybe he dont know that he was pulled out from the ark long ago)
And well at the bottle its said its a skull ^^

And well the shadow doesnt have winds ^^ that is his rotten mantle that lookes like winds now ;] (here we see a bit of that coat too http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/138/05/) ,btw but that shadow really lookes similar to a Skull from this perspetive (similiar to Skull-tap moment -those eyes ^^) eyes location ,no nose (its kinda flat) ,and the head is line a skull ^^

Now I think that the musical might looked like that http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/132/ (at left the skull in the same coat like the shoadow ^^)

rhapsody blue
May 16, 2008, 08:57 AM
I'll try summarizing the script.

Warning: May be inaccurate
- Krory woke up in the hospital room and found himself wrapped with bandages.
- He was surprised to see his arms in chain and tried to free himself. When he moved, pain went through his body
- I guess the light on the wall was dimming
- He recalled his battle against the twins and wondered about everyone (those who were in the ark with him)
- He began to cry because he was frightened
- The light went out and suddenly a mysterious girl appeared.
- A small bottle rolled on the floor and stopped. Something about the girl and I guess Krory's chains broke free. There is a mention about the label (babelfish translation: "In small bottle label of 髑 髏" Original text: 小瓶には髑髏のラベル )
- Krory said Allen and Lavi's names
- 159th Night: Stormy Moving at 2 o'clock in the morning Someone translated the fanning earlier so I am not bothering to write it down
- I guess they are moving their stuff through the ark (obiviously)
- The clock rang as soon as 2 o'clock came
- Allen was carrying a pile of books which started to lean over. Timcanpy tried to help while a doubtful Link supervised as he drank his cup of tea
- Marie asked Reever where they should place the books, I guess. Reever appears to yell at Allen (probably to give him a warning)
- Suddenly the books fell and smoke surrounded Allen and Timcanpy
- Reever grabbed Allen's head, which revealed that he has long hair now
- Reever explained that the "powerful hair growth medicine" was created for Bak's birthday long ago and assured Allen that it will be back to normal after some time passed.
- There was an announcement over the intercom
- Someone (Allen?) mentioned that the science group is strange
- Kanda and Lavi have become little kids while Bookman grew rabbit ears due to the medicine
- I guess Reever tried to avoid their stares
- While Miranda was putting Allen's hair into a ponytail, Allen murmured about something (maybe that he was luckier than the others)
- Moving HQ has started 2 days ago
- The head honchos at Central Agency decided to abolish the place after Lulu Bell's attack
- I guess Komui is saying that the new HQ will be in a new location in order to continue their fight against the Earl
- In the forest, Kanda asked Reever about Allen and Reever said something (I don't think he answered the question)
- While Bookman changed his clothes, Kanda and Lavi, who were carrying boxes out, bugged Reever by asking several questions
- Inquiring about it, Allen remembered Komui's story
- Komui met with him and asked him about his getting the qualification to become the musician
- I guess he told Allen that they want to use the ark since it is a valuable weaponand that the science group wishes to research it. I think Komui wanted to keep Allen's ability a secret?
- Allen did not respond so Reever tried to assure him by telling him that no one doubts him (probably based on the heresy charge against him long ago).
- Allen told him that was not the reason and thought to himself about how Mana taught him that code. He has a bad feeling about it. He could not tell anyone about this, but he wished that he could talk to Cross. He wanted to believe in Mana
- The shadow, which appeared in the mirror, has drawn close to Allen.
- As Link stared at Allen from the back, he wondered if Allen does not know himself (the same thing that Bak said after Allen received Crown Clown)
- Back to the present, Lenalee and Bookman were having a conversation when Miranda accidentally knocked over a medicine (she stumbled b/c she was carrying a large baggage)
- Lenalee and Bookman started to talk in cat language; I think Reever is amused
- Miranda apologized and I guess that she believed she should be punished by having the same problem. Luckily Allen and Marie calmed her down
- Kanda and アレン (does anyone know who this is?) started to badmouth the science department so Reever tried to defend its honor
- Allen declared that moving the science group was bad (?) and glared at Reever. I guess he called the medicine "poisons".
- I guess Reever tried to convince them that the medicines will wear off, but everyone was still angry at him
- I guess they are looking for Komui now. Reever told them that he was hiding in a warehouse.
- Suddenly the electricity went out.
- The blackout affected not only the science room, it also affected the kitchen where Jerryy was at, the corridor (Chaoji was there carrying luggages), and the bathhouse where the generals were at.
- The generals figured that the science group started the blackout and continued to relax
- In the room monitor room, I think Komui was trying to fix the mess
- In the science room, weird laughter echoed throughout the room and startled everyone
- Kanda thought it was Komui, but Marie said that he does not recognize the voice
- I guess everyone was panicking, but Marie told them that the voice drew near
- In the darkness, the door opened and the shadowy figure appeared.
- Fanning: The person who comes getting near from the shade of the door as expected…!?

Shaddix
May 16, 2008, 09:01 AM
Shit, then is not a dream and Allen will have long hair for a while?

Punky fish
May 16, 2008, 09:15 AM
Allens going to get back to normal?!! NOO!! Allen looks so good with long hair!! I really hope it will stay long...

Darklight0303
May 16, 2008, 09:23 AM
Allens going to get back to normal?!! NOO!! Allen looks so good with long hair!! I really hope it will stay long...
I share that hope. he looks much more grown up with that hairstyle

rhapsody blue
May 16, 2008, 09:49 AM
I finished updating the summary; there probably will be some errors.

Rorschach
May 16, 2008, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the spoilers! ;)
Humour, Krory...this chapter will be amazing!!

Punky fish
May 16, 2008, 10:27 AM
- Kanda and アレン
Kanda and Allen

gorbal
May 16, 2008, 11:06 AM
I'll try summarizing the script.

Warning: May be inaccurate
- Krory woke up in the hospital room and found himself wrapped with bandages.
- He was surprised to see his arms in chain and tried to free himself. When he moved, pain went through his body
- I guess the light on the wall was dimming
- He recalled his battle against the twins and wondered about everyone (those who were in the ark with him)
- He began to cry because he was frightened
- The light went out and suddenly a mysterious girl appeared.
- A small bottle rolled on the floor and stopped. Something about the girl and I guess Krory's chains broke free. There is a mention about the label (babelfish translation: "In small bottle label of 髑 髏" Original text: 小瓶には髑髏のラベル )
- Krory said Allen and Lavi's names
- 159th Night: Stormy Moving at 2 o'clock in the morning Someone translated the fanning earlier so I am not bothering to write it down
- I guess they are moving their stuff through the ark (obiviously)
- The clock rang as soon as 2 o'clock came
- Allen was carrying a pile of books which started to lean over. Timcanpy tried to help while a doubtful Link supervised as he drank his cup of tea
- Marie asked Reever where they should place the books, I guess. Reever appears to yell at Allen (probably to give him a warning)
- Suddenly the books fell and smoke surrounded Allen and Timcanpy
- Reever grabbed Allen's head, which revealed that he has long hair now
- Reever explained that the "powerful hair growth medicine" was created for Bak's birthday long ago and assured Allen that it will be back to normal after some time passed.
- There was an announcement over the intercom
- Someone (Allen?) mentioned that the science group is strange
- Kanda and Lavi have become little kids while Bookman grew rabbit ears due to the medicine
- I guess Reever tried to avoid their stares
- While Miranda was putting Allen's hair into a ponytail, Allen murmured about something (maybe that he was luckier than the others)
- Moving HQ has started 2 days ago
- The head honchos at Central Agency decided to abolish the place after Lulu Bell's attack
- I guess Komui is saying that the new HQ will be in a new location in order to continue their fight against the Earl
- In the forest, Kanda asked Reever about Allen and Reever said something (I don't think he answered the question)
- While Bookman changed his clothes, Kanda and Lavi, who were carrying boxes out, bugged Reever by asking several questions
- Inquiring about it, Allen remembered Komui's story
- Komui met with him and asked him about his getting the qualification to become the musician
- I guess he told Allen that they want to use the ark since it is a valuable weaponand that the science group wishes to research it. I think Komui wanted to keep Allen's ability a secret?
- Allen did not respond so Reever tried to assure him by telling him that no one doubts him (probably based on the heresy charge against him long ago).
- Allen told him that was not the reason and thought to himself about how Mana taught him that code. He has a bad feeling about it. He could not tell anyone about this, but he wished that he could talk to Cross. He wanted to believe in Mana
- The shadow, which appeared in the mirror, has drawn close to Allen.
- As Link stared at Allen from the back, he wondered if Allen does not know himself (the same thing that Bak said after Allen received Crown Clown)
- Back to the present, Lenalee and Bookman were having a conversation when Miranda accidentally knocked over a medicine (she stumbled b/c she was carrying a large baggage)
- Lenalee and Bookman started to talk in cat language; I think Reever is amused
- Miranda apologized and I guess that she believed she should be punished by having the same problem. Luckily Allen and Marie calmed her down
- Kanda and アレン (does anyone know who this is?) started to badmouth the science department so Reever tried to defend its honor
- Allen declared that moving the science group was bad (?) and glared at Reever. I guess he called the medicine "poisons".
- I guess Reever tried to convince them that the medicines will wear off, but everyone was still angry at him
- I guess they are looking for Komui now. Reever told them that he was hiding in a warehouse.
- Suddenly the electricity went out.
- The blackout affected not only the science room, it also affected the kitchen where Jerryy was at, the corridor (Chaoji was there carrying luggages), and the bathhouse where the generals were at.
- The generals figured that the science group started the blackout and continued to relax
- In the room monitor room, I think Komui was trying to fix the mess
- In the science room, weird laughter echoed throughout the room and startled everyone
- Kanda thought it was Komui, but Marie said that he does not recognize the voice
- I guess everyone was panicking, but Marie told them that the voice drew near
- In the darkness, the door opened and the shadowy figure appeared.
- Fanning: The person who comes getting near from the shade of the door as expected…!?

Bringing rhapsody's summary over to this page because it has changes so much since I last read it and I don't want people to miss it.

]I wonder if the scene with Link and Allen has anything to do with the Shadowy figure. (Or maybe Komui saw Allen and Lenalee holding hands and brought out Komurin.)

What an exciting sounding chapter! Thanks again for the great summary.

EL_manana
May 16, 2008, 02:46 PM
I am already so anxious to read it. It is so late, I have to go to sleep, cause I have exam tomorrow, but I just can't miss the chapter!
For some reason I think that the shadow will appear to be Krory...perhaps a posessed devil-Krory....something like that. It's been a long time since Exorcists battled one another seriously...(well,probably not so long. Lavi vs Allen...) Time to send Krory back to his coma-sleep in the infirmary...just kidding.

Seta Soujirou
May 16, 2008, 02:48 PM
After all the chaos...this chapter seems mild...thanks for the translation~

Zibi234
May 16, 2008, 03:44 PM
ehh latly dgm raw's are out very late... I wonder why is that narutoor bleach are well mostly scans on friday morning (lately chapters of those mangas are not so much interesting anyways) and dgm (even camshot verion) very late or even in saturday >.> (well at my place is almost 11pm)

kat_at_heart
May 16, 2008, 03:52 PM
ooooo I really cant wait for this chapter after seeing some more pictures of Allen’s hair longer I can say that it has grown on me but he shouldn’t wear it like that and krory's hair looks like it has grown quite a bit as well

rhapsody blue
May 16, 2008, 04:04 PM
I was wondering where I read about the hair-growing concoction before, and I remembered it was from Bak's chapter (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7542) from Reverse Novel 01. Hoshino has made a nice reference to the novel. :amuse

At that time, komui and his accompanying colleagues came.
[komui: actually, there is a present the entire science section prepared. accept it won’t you]
A box adorn with a ribbon was handed over.
[bak: tha, thank you…]
A present for the great me? What in the world is it?
Untying the ribbon and opening the box, for some reason, a bottle is revealed.
On the label, “epoch-making hair tonic” was written.
[bak: wha, whaaa…]
[komui: ohh, bak-chan, you seemed to be concerned about it see. You look in the mirror every so often to check your hairdo or the angle of your hat don’t you? This is where the science section cue is–]
Komui said cheerfully.

InfinityOnTheRun
May 16, 2008, 04:08 PM
Eh. -_-
Not too interesting chapter.
I only care about the scene with Komui, Reever, and Allen -- about the musician. ^^

And I noticed this a while ago, but through out the course of DGM, Allen's eyes have gotten umm... narrower, his hair's gotten longer, and well, he looks more grown up. :D And now with the ponytail (which isn't too bad) he looks really grown up.

It's almost creepy. ^^;

ying_su
May 16, 2008, 05:02 PM
I believe in Hatsura Hoshino, it doesn't matter some fun after the last tensioned chapters, and i know it will be full of jokes and already some serious stuff.

After all, we don't know what happen with Krory, and the last shadow...sure, it'll interesting.

&Allen will be cute both long hair or not!! Chibi Raavi and Kanda LOL !!!

Dofla
May 16, 2008, 05:43 PM
Chinese Scan:

Here! (http://rapidshare.com/files/115428422/Gray159.zip)

Enjoy.

bleach91
May 16, 2008, 06:08 PM
English scan
http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/159/

rhapsody blue
May 16, 2008, 06:28 PM
I'll start the discussion thread right now.

InfinityOnTheRun
May 16, 2008, 06:50 PM
159 came out! Woo hoo! Can't wait for the dscussion thread! >D

KaNx
May 17, 2008, 11:06 AM

rhapsody blue
May 21, 2008, 10:43 PM
Source: 2ch
Verification: Unknown

婦長きた
扉煽り
ちっちゃな二人を見下ろして、アレン満面の笑み!

現れた婦長アレン、ミランダ、その他を噛む

ミランダ、マリを噛む
噛まれた人たちは狂暴?に
でもアレンはだいじょうぶだった

実はこれコムビタンDという疲れふっとばす残業用ゾンビウイルス
噛まれると感染する
原液を接種した感染源からしか抗体はつくれないから早く見つけようって感じ

Apparently the mysterious shadow was the head nurse. :p I'll let someone else translate the rest of the spoiler.

Digital_Eon
May 21, 2008, 11:12 PM
Oh geez... it looks like something about a zombie virus(?) and people biting each other. Great. And I thought the last chapter sounded like fanfiction - now all this chapter needs is a couple that starts to make out (although it'd probably be Miranda and Mari) and I'll die of shame for liking this series.

The kanji for "bite/chew" comes up a lot. Uh... I guess that's how the virus is spread?

kewl0210
May 21, 2008, 11:24 PM
婦長きた
The head nurse comes.
扉煽り
Door flaps in the wind.
ちっちゃな二人を見下ろして、アレン満面の笑み!
Two [some adjective] people look down from above, Allen's whole face smiles!

現れた婦長アレン、ミランダ、その他を噛む
Bites the head nurse that appeared, Allen, Miranda, etc.

ミランダ、マリを噛む
Miranda and Mari are bitten.
噛まれた人たちは狂暴?に
The people that were bitten on go into a frenzy.
でもアレンはだいじょうぶだった
But Allen is okay.

実はこれコムビタンDという疲れぶっとばす残業用ゾンビウイルス
The truth is, this is called "Komubitan D" and strikes the tired doing overtime
tasks -- Zombie Virus.
噛まれると感染する
It infects by biting.
A vaccination of the original can't be made without the source of infection's
antibodies is the impression I got from what I saw quickly.

Note: The guy who writes these talks really weird in sentences. They seem
more like lists of words than actual sentences... I tried to make them make
sense, if I'm right, this is what he seemed to say.

akiranowe
May 22, 2008, 02:15 AM
This might make more sense :)

ちっちゃな二人を見下ろして、アレン満面の笑み!
looking upon at the 2 little ones (kanda and lavi), allen is full of smiles.

現れた婦長アレン、ミランダ、その他を噛む
The head nurse who make her appearance start to bite allen, miranda, and the others.

Actually this is a zombie virus called "komubitan D" which is used during overtime to relieve tiredness.

Here comes another crazy chapter... *faint*

=====================================

Here's another spoiler:

現れたのは婦長ではない。
女の子みたいなのはコムリン。
今週は14番目の名前が分かる…らしい。

That is not the head nurse
that is a Komurin in the form of a girl :blink
It seemed that this week we will get to know the name of the 14th

ok, so, if this is the correct spoiler
we can guess that the girl with krory was komurin after all
a girl komurin with "S" attribute...:s

THAT'S SO PERVERT OF YOU KOMUI!!!!!!!

onutzikmik
May 22, 2008, 02:46 AM
lol that "komubitan D" reminds me of Komui. He seems to name his inventions with a part of his name :XD like "Komurin".

Jammer
May 22, 2008, 02:56 AM
yeah and here komubitan seems like Komui-bites xD
maybe he was trying to move his belongings by himself and was affected from one of the "really dangerous" things they mentioned last chap ^^

addenza
May 22, 2008, 03:15 AM
ちっちゃな二人を見下ろして、アレン満面の笑み!
Two [some adjective] people look down from above, Allen's whole face smiles!

Hehheh.. Sorry, I couldn't help it. But a translation that makes more sense for the second part of the sentence is: Allen smiles widely. :) [Heehee, I looked at the kanji.. ><]
Smile, people!
And thanks for finding spoilers and translating for us! ^^

bleach91
May 22, 2008, 04:19 AM
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h178/itachiamaterasu/DGM-Latest/160/001.jpg http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h178/itachiamaterasu/DGM-Latest/160/002.jpghttp://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h178/itachiamaterasu/DGM-Latest/160/003.jpg http://uppix.net/7/1/b/9cef58ea5c36a70a9182e5baedf2d.jpg

addenza
May 22, 2008, 04:23 AM
The people that were bitten on go into a frenzy.
でもアレンはだいじょうぶだった
But Allen is okay.

The truth is, this is called "Komubitan D" and strikes the tired doing overtime
tasks -- Zombie Virus.
噛まれると感染する
It infects by biting.
A vaccination of the original can't be made without the source of infection's
antibodies is the impression I got from what I saw quickly.

xD Does that mean that Allen is the only one not feeling tired? Or that he was tired but not doing overtime tasks? xD

akiranowe
May 22, 2008, 04:33 AM
no no no, i think you get it wrong, addenza
the story is:

The head nurse/komurin came in and start biting everyone
allen,miranda and mari got bitten
miranda and mari gone berserk but allen is alright

it seems the head nurse/komurin is infected by the zombie virus "komubutan D", which is supposed to relieve tiredness, a kind of medicine komui invented to help his people with their overtime. But somehow causing people to go berserk.

allen is not affected due to his parasitic innocence i think?

endless_dream
May 22, 2008, 04:47 AM
allen is not affected due to his parasitic innocence i think?

Not likely, because Mari also have a parasitc innocence too...i think it's more likely that Allen is just taking short naps every now and then and the blackout earlier might have made him more alert...

Koen
May 22, 2008, 05:16 AM
okay, is this a serious chapter or is this another break chapter?

addenza
May 22, 2008, 05:19 AM
Probably half of each, like the current one...? I guess..

Zibi234
May 22, 2008, 05:19 AM
Not likely, because Mari also have a parasitc innocence too...i think it's more likely that Allen is just taking short naps every now and then and the blackout earlier might have made him more alert...

Say WHAT ! Marie a parastic type XDXD that was good ^^ Marie is a equip type !

Does any part of Maries body turn into weapon ?? are his figners transforming into those strings ?? NOPE !! becouse he is equip type not parastic ^^ (Parastic type is a type like Allen (whole arm) or Krory (his teath) )

And well I think that for Allen moving things is not so hard since he had much more harder time with Cross depts that he had to work even harder to somhow pay it off ^^ then moving boxes from 1point to another is not so hard ^^ (like Allen said before HQ attack while brushing teath ^^ there is nothing in the word that could bring him down after master's depts) XD

I hope that those let's say funny chapter will end soon and back to buisness with more info about 14th and Allen connection ^^

addenza
May 22, 2008, 05:35 AM
Look at this!!

Here's another spoiler:

That is not the head nurse
that is a Komurin in the form of a girl :blink
It seemed that this week we will get to know the name of the 14th

ok, so, if this is the correct spoiler
we can guess that the girl with krory was komurin after all
a girl komurin with "S" attribute...:s

THAT'S SO PERVERT OF YOU KOMUI!!!!!!!

I sure hope this spoiler is true! ^^

Dofla
May 22, 2008, 05:38 AM
pics:

表紙
アレンのセリフ
「僕あなたより背が高いです」
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8234/697490jy5.jpg

マリとミランダのフラグ
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5329/697730pm1.jpg

すみません、めまいが酷くて上手く写メとれん

endless_dream
May 22, 2008, 06:31 AM
Say WHAT ! Marie a parastic type XDXD that was good ^^ Marie is a equip type !

Does any part of Maries body turn into weapon ?? are his figners transforming into those strings ?? NOPE !! becouse he is equip type not parastic ^^ (Parastic type is a type like Allen (whole arm) or Krory (his teath) )

And well I think that for Allen moving things is not so hard since he had much more harder time with Cross depts that he had to work even harder to somhow pay it off ^^ then moving boxes from 1point to another is not so hard ^^ (like Allen said before HQ attack while brushing teath ^^ there is nothing in the word that could bring him down after master's depts) XD

I hope that those let's say funny chapter will end soon and back to buisness with more info about 14th and Allen connection ^^

Sorry, my bad...I saw the wrong information...^^;;.Anyway, the latest spoilers had shown Miranda kissing Mari?! O-o wasn't expecting it to happen so soon...I wonder if Lenalee suddenly kisses Allen, how would he react? Hehe, the other spoiler pic shows Allen comparing his height against Kanda and Lavi's height...cute!!!

Dofla
May 22, 2008, 06:31 AM
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/126/722240bk1.jpg

endless_dream
May 22, 2008, 06:37 AM
O-o;; okay....why does chaoji appear to look like that??

Zibi234
May 22, 2008, 06:42 AM
Miranda didnt kiss Marie ^^ it only looked this way XD normaly she bite Marie in neck so after that he turned into a zombie too XD its like in film Resident Evil ^^ if a zombie bite other one the virus took over and made another zombie , hmmm now like I look at it its really similar XD even that Allen is not affected by the virus just like main char in the film ;]

and Chaoiji lookes like that becouse like other got biten by someone affected by zombie-virus so he become another zombie -__-

pls read little spoilers other posts before asking ^^

akiranowe
May 22, 2008, 06:46 AM
O-o;; okay....why does chaoji appear to look like that??
he's now a zombie that's why...
wonder who's bitten him :blink

kewl0210
May 22, 2008, 06:57 AM
Those words in japanese above the pictures aren't important. It just said "I'm taller than you" is Allen's line. But it's written in english write in the panel. The other part just said "Cover" and "Miranda and Mari" and "Sorry I couldn't take better pictures."

The thing about the translation of that first spoiler is the guy is intentionally vague so it's hard to tell what he's talking about.

Tsunami'T
May 22, 2008, 08:42 AM
Oh, come on!
It's really funny!
I can't stop laughing! XD
I love that face of Mari when he's been bitted.. ^^
I supose this joke-chapters will finish next week (aprox).
After this, the story will continue.
It's not soo bad.
I really like the way that Hoshino is taking this little break.
I hate when mangas are serious all the time.

P.d.- Chaoji is scary.. ¬_¬u

meiring
May 22, 2008, 08:56 AM
Expectations This weekend.
이번 주말이 정말 기대된다.<<

gorbal
May 22, 2008, 10:30 AM
Here is another spoiler pic from the 2chan Kanda thread-

Link (http://imepita.jp/20080522/565900)

rhapsody blue
May 22, 2008, 11:28 AM
I uploaded the picture onto photobucket in case it disppears later
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/kanda.jpg

I think this is a spoiler...
Soruce: 2ch
Verification: Unknown

とりあえず簡易ばれ
クロちゃんに薬のませたのはコムリンの旧型 人間ににせてつくったが
あまりにもゆうこときかないので倉庫に保存されていた。まあだらだら
教団での引っ越しがすすみ。舞台はバチカンに! 教皇 ゼラとクロスの対談
クロスがアレンこそ14番目のノア セイント・クリストファーの意志をつぐ奏者だといって
終わり。  
謎の14番目の正体とは!?
がばれはしばしまて セイント・クリストファーもブランド名だよ
[hr]
A full version of Kanda's new uniform and a colored ad for the fanbook:
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/kanda2.jpg http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/sakuraxsyaoran/DGM%20Spoilers/dgmfanbookad.jpg

Punky fish
May 22, 2008, 11:41 AM
Oh my god, did I read that right, or was there really that "Cristopher" in the spoiler?! Kurisutofaa?! There is something about Allen and Cross and the fourteenth, and then theres Cristopher. Weird, wasn't he in some spoilers about 20 chapters ago? What if he is the fourteenth....or the spoiler is just fake.

Digital_Eon
May 22, 2008, 11:49 AM
Oh my god, did I read that right, or was there really that "Cristopher" in the spoiler?! Kurisutofaa?! There is something about Allen and Cross and the fourteenth, and then theres Cristopher. Weird, wasn't he in some spoilers about 20 chapters ago?

Yup... so, uh, can we say it's a false spoiler, then? XD That one, fortunately, wasn't even close to being true. I wonder if it's the same guy again? :/

Also, that cover page is REALLY cute.

akiranowe
May 22, 2008, 12:25 PM
ok, according to the spoiler, the later part of the chapter took place in Vatican, where Cross is meeting the Pope.
The 14th name is Saint Christopher. It seems that he appointed Allen as his successor.
(according to what Cross said)

Shaddix
May 22, 2008, 01:39 PM
I so motherfuckin happy cause now it's confirmed: CHAPTER COVERS ARE BACK!!!

Koen
May 22, 2008, 02:08 PM
ok, according to the spoiler, the later part of the chapter took place in Vatican, where Cross is meeting the Pope.
The 14th name is Saint Christopher. It seems that he appointed Allen as his successor.
(according to what Cross said)

Well I hope we get a sight of the pope. I wonder if he'll be as old as our present and previous popes. Or will hoshino do a trinity blood pope, a young scared pope :D

well saint-christopher is a real saint, for the interested one

saint christopher (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Christopher)

so was the mana the traveller that took allen (jesus?) in custody :D

black_crow
May 22, 2008, 06:06 PM
This chapter looks like it is gonna be half/half. Though it sounds like another gag-kinda-chapter, we finally get info on the 14th!!!!!!!!!!!! :XD
The cover looks really cute~
Thanks for the spoilers:)

rhapsody blue
May 22, 2008, 10:54 PM
It looks like the last spoiler may be fake. Emoticon guy seems to be asking for proof if I am reading this correctly:

バレ拡散てバレ師の意向で決めて良いんですよね。

・うpしたバレ絵の他スレ、サイト、mixiへの転載、及び再うpは勘弁願います。
・他スレへのスレルールを無視したバレ絵転載は特に勘弁するのです。

取り急ぎバレ絵の拡散について。
宜しくお願いします。
[hr]
Almost forgot, I found the supposed title on 2ch:

タイトルが「黒の教団壊滅事件再び」

which babelfish translated as:

Title: "Black Order's Devastating Incident Again"

akiranowe
May 23, 2008, 12:24 AM
It looks like the last spoiler may be fake. Emoticon guy seems to be asking for proof if I am reading this correctly:

<hr noshade size="1">
Almost forgot, I found the supposed title on 2ch:

which babelfish translated as:

Nah... he didn't say it's fake.
If i am not mistaken (too many simplified japanese for my understanding)
He is telling everyone to help spread these spoilers and spoiler pics to all others forums, threads and etc.

...or so...