PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

eni
January 25, 2007, 06:48 AM
Please remember:
No spoilers outside if the spoiler threads!

Have fun! :love

The Touch
February 01, 2007, 03:55 AM
Ch. 106 Jump Cover/Color:

http://img168.imagevenue.com/loc206/th_19985_637000_122_206lo.jpg

http://img174.imagevenue.com/loc151/th_19986_637190_122_151lo.jpg (http://img174.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=19986_637190_122_151lo.jpg)

venicia777
February 01, 2007, 03:58 AM
Thanks Touch. i guess it is about i catch up on my DGray reading.

Koen
February 01, 2007, 04:31 AM
does that cover mean, after the jasdebi crowley fight. We can make us up for tiky against allen? well both will be fighting each other. But...

Schwindelmagier
February 01, 2007, 05:57 AM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
this colour page is greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat *_*. The best colour page of DGM I saw so far. This will make a great wallie....I guess when I ahve the RAW, i will vector the scan, maybe ^_^". Ah, Rhode and Tiki are looking so wonderful, Rabi too, Allen, Kanda, Miranda and Linalee either, OMG , I LOVE THIS PAGE XD <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Siru
February 01, 2007, 06:50 AM
Jasdebi looks real evil in the cover. ^^ Alleister still badass.

And the Color Spread is just damn amazing, well worth the wait.

Djmewmew
February 01, 2007, 06:50 AM
whats that.........thing........in the middle?

Schwindelmagier
February 01, 2007, 07:20 AM
When you look clearly you will see that the thing in the middle is a golem, at least it looks like one for me.
Mabye a special golem, maybe just a white Timcanpy, or it is just a symbol ^___^

Koen
February 01, 2007, 08:05 AM
Is that cross at the back on the right? Awesome dude..

rhapsody blue
February 01, 2007, 12:20 PM
That has to be one of the most beautitful splash page that I have ever seen. And the cover is really nice too.

tune
February 02, 2007, 12:18 PM
http://look.jojohot.com/rqqb/2005/dg/106/thumb.html
from jojohot :)
EDIT: so its here...i thought this post was deleted :P

Cover: [right and wrong…the looks of both waver not!!]
[the enraging battle, to a new phase!]

Colour pg2: [? On the fight is “akuma’s blood” !?]
splash pg3&4: title—[crimson shake]
[the ones on the run other then him--][the world conceled by light and dark--]

Pg5: [the shimmering hand!!]
Crowley comments that he has no need to be sneaky about killing kids while jasdebi could not care less nor ?
pg6: crowley thinks that that is not the time to drink it yet while spots started appearring...
*words are too blurry, i'll make an estimate*
crowley goes on about his body not being able to keep up nor has the full capability for the purification of akuma blood since jasdebi used their new form's attack on him which caused crushing damage to his body. the akuma blood drunk from then on are not fully purified.
Crowley drinking the akuma’s blood will make him rot/crumble…
pg7: jasdebi’s & crowley’s punches connect and each get blown on the stomach and face critically respectively, the floor seems to be cracking due to the energy or download…
pg8: Crowley seemed to have returned to his normal self at a bad time and jasdebi notices with glee on grasping the chance to slash Crowley with a large white cross.
*i'm sure there are missing pages here... >< *
Pg9: some of jasdebi's golden hair caught crowley's last bottle of akuma blood. the hair seemed to have caught onto crowley with jasdebi's spear-like attack. jasdebi continues gleefully about the probablity of crowley's death? with a desperate crowley trying to reach for the bottle
pg10: crowley's effort seemed to have knocked the bottle out of jasdebi's hand and it goes falling doooown with jasdebi and crowley racing after it, cursing for the trouble
pg11: the final and essential bottle of blood, crowley hoped for it to return because of his wish to protect allen & co. both jasdebi & crowley on a neck to neck race for the bottle...[this hand is...whos!?]

small and blurry words make life difficult :) i could be wrong anywhere...

Schwindelmagier
February 02, 2007, 01:13 PM
Thanks a lot for the RAW although it is really very tiny but I have to say...I JUST LOVE THE COVER <3 <3 <3 <3

Meccamputechture
February 02, 2007, 01:23 PM
OMG...have you guys seen the colour page with Jasdebi and Crowley? It's frickin' amazing!

This chapter is full of action...full of it!

tune
February 02, 2007, 01:44 PM
i've been thinking...is that "thing" in the middle is the innocence heart ? ><
and for jasdebi to chase after the bottle, i'd guess that he/she is nearing the end where probably a final attack from crowley will finish him/her off?
or it might be a competitive streak to taunt crowley further... :)

moondust
February 02, 2007, 01:45 PM
Thanks, tune! I always tell myself to wait for a proper raw, without missing pages and in normal size… but who am I kidding.

Loved the cover! And the color pages are SO BEAUTIFUL… I want a bigger version.

Buh, what's with the cliff hanger? If it was animated I bet it'd be in slow motion. I have more to say about it, but I'll wait for the complete raw and translation.

(OMG CROWLEY DON'T YOU DARE DIEING)

Koen
February 02, 2007, 06:30 PM
hehe, this seems really cool. Jasdebi and crowley seem to be even in power. Can't wait till chap comes out :p

rhapsody blue
February 02, 2007, 10:40 PM
Does anyone notice the tiny Earl on the cover? It's nice to know that he wasn't forgotten.

tune
February 03, 2007, 01:40 AM
no problemo~ :)

its just..weird... to see the earl floating somewhere far at the back....haha--

Schwindelmagier
February 03, 2007, 04:12 AM
Yeah, far, far at the back...on the cover of the shonen jump as well as on the double colour page ^_^

tune
February 03, 2007, 04:23 AM
its much more meaningful for the earl to be at the bg of the splash page - since marian cross is on the top right corner too...and both of them are the theorized "puppet-masters" after all... :)

Schwindelmagier
February 03, 2007, 04:35 AM
I was so sad the cover of the magazine wasn't in the RAW of chapter 106, so I searched for a bigger version and here is it

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8663/couvqu4.th.jpg (http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=couvqu4.jpg)

tune
February 03, 2007, 04:40 AM
thanks for the link :)

it was at the weekly manga dump somewhere in this forum....*no idea* :)

ttxdragon
February 03, 2007, 11:26 AM
hey :)

If you find any Spoilers this is the Place to post them. Discussion will be here too until we really need seperate threads because we discuss too much :P
but remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THIS THREAD!

have fun searching, finding and discussing

Spoiler Summary
Validity confirmed

Japanese Script by Himajin, posted by TheTouch

Dグレ簡易

アイアンメイデンに閉じ込められたクロウリー
クロウリー走馬灯状態

立ち去る敵(名前知らない)
メイデンから血が噴出して背後からクロウリーの血だけで攻撃

チョメ助の血を奪う
怒る敵、睨む血だけのクロウリー

で、来週終わり

知らんからこれしか書けん
スマンw

bablefish-translation, waiting to be replaced by real translation:

Crowley which is shut in ironmaiden. Crowley running horse light state. The enemy which departs (name not knowing). The blood gushing from maiden, attacks with just the blood of crowley from back. The enemy which takes the チョメhelp blood and gets angry, crowley just of the blood which is glared
チョメhelp == maybe chomesuke

Schwindelmagier
February 03, 2007, 12:12 PM
I wonder where to find spoilers for the upcoming chapters XD?
I know where to find Tsubasa RESRERVoir CHRoNiCLE-spoilers but who posts DGM-spoilers?

tune
February 04, 2007, 02:24 AM
haha...i have a feeling i'm being eyed... >< *its cold*

spoilers = raws from jojohot releases before the raw on mangahelpers, the discussion thread stays as a prediction thread ><

ttxdragon
February 04, 2007, 03:05 AM
spoilers = raws from jojohot releases before the raw on mangahelpers, the discussion thread stays as a prediction thread ><

that those are out earlier makes them spoilers yeah...
but usually spoilers are those text-summaries like for bleach and naruto... and single spoiler pics, like we had the colorspread early for ch107...
usually found all around the net... most times (if i'm correct) they get found on 2chan

but please keep this thread clean until spoilers come ;)

Koen
February 08, 2007, 12:23 PM
somehow I am happy that d.gray-man spoilers are not so common as naruto or bleach, this making it exciting when chapter comes out. Especially this chapter, with corwley's death no SPOILED fun. And still, when spoilers I can't stay my eyes of it.

Sorry to go off topic, last time

The Touch
February 14, 2007, 06:03 AM
Dグレ簡易

アイアンメイデンに閉じ込められたクロウリー
クロウリー走馬灯状態

立ち去る敵(名前知らない)
メイデンから血が噴出して背後からクロウリーの血だけで攻撃

チョメ助の血を奪う
怒る敵、睨む血だけのクロウリー

で、来週終わり

知らんからこれしか書けん
スマンw

ttxdragon
February 14, 2007, 06:13 AM
Thanks TheTouch! :D
dgm spoilers, hurray!

bablefished after a bit of formatting it:

Crowley which is shut in ironmaiden. Crowley running horse light state. The enemy which departs (name not knowing). The blood gushing from maiden, attacks with just the blood of crowley from back. The enemy which takes the チョメhelp blood and gets angry, crowley just of the blood which is glared

The Touch
February 14, 2007, 06:26 AM
Damn! Crowley just doesn't quit. :o

Ayah
February 14, 2007, 06:36 AM
This is the first time I've seen you commenting on a D.Gray-man spoiler, Touch. But... Crowley is still alive? :nuts

THERE IS HOPE! :spaz

ttxdragon
February 14, 2007, 06:43 AM
i don't think there will be much hope...
if i read it correctly it's
"attacks with just the blood of crowley from back" --> only his blood attacks jasdebi
and
"The enemy which takes the チョメhelp blood and gets angry" --> Jasdebi gets angry, not good for him in this situation >.<

To give a fast full interpretion of the bablefish:

Crowley is stuck in the iron maiden.
He is in a near death state.

Jasdebi walks to the "door"

There is blood still gushing from the iron maiden and it attacks Jasdebi from the back.

Jasdebi gets angry, glares at crowley (and seems to want to attack)

Chapter end

but i didn't think i would see the day that you comment as the first onto a spoiler translation, touch xD
don't misunderstand, but it's not that common, now is it?

Ayah
February 14, 2007, 06:49 AM
Alright, I've calmed down compared to my other post. Crowley is barely alive, that I'm more happy about than being completely off now.

So it's just blood attacking. Could that be an effect from ingesting akuma blood? Is it even Crowley's blood? I don't know why akuma blood would fight Jasdebi unless Crowley suddenly can control the blood he drank.

ttxdragon
February 14, 2007, 06:56 AM
his unusual hands already looked like "blood manipulation" so i guess his innocence (as it is parasitic like allens) can take control of the body to a certain extent.
allens innocence did so when he killed manas akuma form.

Koen
February 14, 2007, 07:26 AM
crowley isn't out yet. His blood attacking -> damned can't wait for that to see

eni
February 14, 2007, 07:53 AM
O_O Sounds good. Lets just hope that won't stretch so long as the kanda fight, where you think every chap he's dead now and next chap he isn't and so on ... >.>

This "death cliffhangers" are really something that gets on my poor nerves when reading DGM ;_____;

rhapsody blue
February 14, 2007, 09:25 AM
Yay! Krory's alive! Too bad that means most of our predictions are off... Definitely looking forward to tomorrow! :)

Schwindelmagier
February 14, 2007, 10:22 AM
Well, well.....maybe he is alive, or maybe he's dead and just his Innocence is reacting, somehow XD. But there is a little hope, I can't deny that.
But there's also a chance that spoilers aren't right. But I think this one os correctly. I hope to be able to read the chapter as soon as possible xD.

ttxdragon
February 14, 2007, 10:30 AM
But there's also a chance that spoilers aren't right.

the source that TheTouch quoted, Himajin, brings true spoilers since longer than i am here at mangahelpers, so i don't think there is even a slight chance it is false.

what could be off is my interpretation of the bablefish translation...

but this chapter certainly won't give loads of stuff to review about :/
gonna have to see if i can pull something off >.>

Schwindelmagier
February 14, 2007, 10:50 AM
Okies, thanks ttx...I am glad the spoilers are right...
Well, I will just wait for the chapter xD....furthermore, there has to happen more than just this little bit action ^_^

Nekoi Echizen
February 14, 2007, 12:26 PM
OMG! Crow-chan!ç_ç <3 Hope that he stay well! Crow-chan the best!*çwç*

.access timeco.
February 14, 2007, 08:59 PM
OHMYGOD, THIS FIGHT DOESN'T END???
For Christ sake, we are on this like... 15 chapters?

Jasdebi and Krory are both among my favourite characters in D.G-M but, please, DIE!!! YOU GUYS NEED TO DIE!!!

The story is really walking unbelievably slow since the Noah started to fight...

Koen
February 15, 2007, 08:05 AM
15 chapters? Don't make it that long... + The fact that there was a 2 week gap last month makes you feel this fight is slow and long. BUT IT IS NOT.

Don't make this fight ridiculous. This is maybe the best fight and chapters I've ever read.

.access timeco.
February 15, 2007, 08:12 AM
Do you remember this fight started with Debit and Jasdero?
The "...15 chapters?" was an exaggerate, something called hyperbole, you probably don't know. But, well, at least 10 chapters (if not already, 10 chapters until the fight ends).

Raijatsu
February 15, 2007, 09:17 AM
thats normal shonen-manga fight length imo

rhapsody blue
February 15, 2007, 10:34 AM
Don't make this fight ridiculous. This is maybe the best fight and chapters I've ever read.

I agree; this mini-arc was probably the best in such a long time. There was so much character development as well as humor.

Besides, the first part of the fight was group vs Jasdebi; now it's Krory vs. Jasdebi, which is only two chapters long so far.

Siru
February 15, 2007, 03:55 PM
But this fight is as long as 2 volumes of manga material so far, maybe it'll grow event more, hopefully not. I want to see Tikki's fight instead of Jasdebi's.

rhapsody blue
February 15, 2007, 04:53 PM
But this fight is as long as 2 volumes of manga material so far, maybe it'll grow event more, hopefully not. I want to see Tikki's fight instead of Jasdebi's.

Actually it's only about one volume of fighting unless you were using a "hyperbole".

It's shounen; of course there is going to be a volume of fighting. We know that Tyki will fight in the future but why not enjoy the buildup to it?

rose
February 15, 2007, 06:24 PM
Actually it's only about one volume of fighting unless you were using a "hyperbole".

It's shounen; of course there is going to be a volume of fighting. We know that Tyki will fight in the future but why not enjoy the buildup to it?

They entered the ark in chapter 90. At the end of chapter 91 Skin showed up. Kanda vs. Skin didn't truly start until 93 and lasted through... 97. In chapter 98 Jasdebi shows up. So it's been 18 chapters since they entered the Ark and 15 since the first fight truly started.
So there has been a good deal of fighting in the past few chapters.

It doesn't bother me that much. Although I will be glad to move on to the next fight, whether it's Tyki or possibly someone/thing else.

rhapsody blue
February 15, 2007, 06:37 PM
They entered the ark in chapter 90. At the end of chapter 91 Skin showed up. Kanda vs. Skin didn't truly start until 93 and lasted through... 97. In chapter 98 Jasdebi shows up. So it's been 18 chapters since they entered the Ark and 15 since the first fight truly started.
So there has been a good deal of fighting in the past few chapters.

It doesn't bother me that much. Although I will be glad to move on to the next fight, whether it's Tyki or possibly someone/thing else.

I was referring to the Allen & company's/Jasdebi fight as one volume long. I should have been clearer; my bad.

There is a lot of fighting but I think a typical shounen undergo a period where characters go through one-on-one battles with the enemies. dgm is just at the phase right now.

tune
February 15, 2007, 11:06 PM
thanks! for the "shocking" news :D
-------------------------
d-gray in short

crowley shut in the iron maiden
crowley in a revolving situation
a departing enemy (unidentified)
behind the gushing blood from the iron maiden, only crowley's blood strikes
chomesuke's blood which was snatched
the furious enemy, glaring at the only blood of crowley

there, next week's finished
i don't know so that's all to write
apologies(w)
---------------------
it sounds something like this to me...
the "glaring at the only blood of crowley" actually seemed more like crowley is only made of blood... >< wow--
so we'd get a all-glittering ruby state of crowley? *hmm...*

Koen
February 16, 2007, 10:00 AM
damned it seems I'll have to wait till sunday for reading this chapter.

Btw, I kinda enjoy long chapter battles. It makes them more awesome. A short battle that is decided in 2-3 chaps is stupid. Remember a d.gray-man chap is onyl 16-17 pages big. So the crowley fight itself is only 3-4 chaps.

+ It seems hoshino is making her fights longer because of the importance of some characters. Skin was not the most important noah member, jasdebi is stronger then him. I kinda believe the fight with tiky and roades will take much chapters. And I am happy for that...

Meccamputechture
February 16, 2007, 05:11 PM
Just Crowley's blood attacking is it? This is exactly what I feared and predicted. It's the innocence, not Chomesuke.

Shaddix
February 16, 2007, 05:19 PM
Well, the most solid theory (I think) is the one that says Arystar will control his blood (the true Innocence form?) and attack Jasdebi...but let's see what happens. It's matter of time that the chapter will appear...

The Touch
February 21, 2007, 12:57 AM
If you find any Spoilers this is the Place to post them. Discussion will be here too until we really need seperate threads because we discuss too much :P
but remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THIS THREAD!

クロウリー(血)と、相手(相変わらず誰かワカンネ)との攻防
お互いの拳がぶつかりあった所で誰か知らんけど「やめてえええええ!!」って絶叫

戦い終わって最初に出てきたのは相手の方
「疲れた・・・ちょっと休まないと・・・」
と、体が分裂してどっか消える

クロウリーの方はアイアンメイデンが開いて、血が全部クロウリーに戻る

クロウリー「体中が痛いである・・・だが、ひとつだけ確信できる アレン達はきっとちゃんと先に進めた・・・
       私は・・・・ちょっと休んだらすぐ・・・行くである・・・」

煽り:己の役目は果たしたクロウリー・・・!!

tune
February 21, 2007, 09:24 AM
thanks for the spoiler! :D
a scrap thru translation...*trying* ><
-----------------------------------------------
the offense and defense of crowley (blood) and the opponent (i don't know who is that as usual).
the mutual fists which stopped and swang the latter is not known but, [stopppp*!!] was exclaimed.

the opponent initially appeared at the end of the battle.
[tired...if there is no short rest...]
and, the body broke up and disappeared somewhere.

at crowley the iron maiden opened, all of the blood returned into crowley.

crowley [entire body hurts throughout...but, the single conviction of allen-tachi having certainly progressed ahead properly...i am...soon after resting for a little...going*]

astir: the expected duty of crowley...!!
-----------------------------------

*the [stoppp!!] can also be [dont do it!!!] , i think.... ><
going can also be continuing, but you get the message.... :)
crowley's last speech was formal (de-aru)

crowley!! ;_;....
(jasdebi deserves some sobbing too... ;_;)

so does this chapter mean that crowley's battle is over?...just in time for the no-release next week ><...

rhapsody blue
February 21, 2007, 09:56 AM
thanks for the translation, tune!

Koen
February 21, 2007, 10:08 AM
okay, thanks but can somebody give a brief summary - I do not understand any of it

rhapsody blue
February 21, 2007, 10:12 AM
okay, thanks but can somebody give a brief summary - I do not understand any of it

I'll try my best. :)

Krory is beating up Jasdebi, who tells him to stop. I guess Jasdebi becomes exhausted and decides to leave the battlefield to rest. Krory's blood returns to his body and he leaves the Iron Maiden. Thinking about Allen, he believes that Allen and co. are far ahead for Jasdebi to catch up. Because of his wounds, he decided to rest properly before heading off.

Hope that help!

*EDIT* Alter the summary a little bit. Thanks, tune, for the clarification!

tune
February 21, 2007, 10:29 AM
sorry for the broken english translation >< (i didn't understand some of it either... :( ) i was trying to retain the source in its original form :D

the throwing punches/fists can be either crowley or jasdebi who did it and screamed [stop]

i'm not too sure about whether crowley(blood) opened up the iron maiden or it disappeared with jasdebi's retreat.

looking at the text again....i think jasdebi just split up into david and jesdero and made their escape :) *rejoice jasdebi supporters...*

imo, crowley is not going to get up after this ... ><

rhapsody blue
February 21, 2007, 10:44 AM
the throwing punches/fists can be either crowley or jasdebi who did it and screamed [stop]

I think Krory is throwing the punches while Jasdebi screamed, "Stop!"

the offense and defense of crowley (blood) and the opponent (i don't know who is that as usual).
the mutual fists which stopped and swang the latter is not known but, [stopppp*!!] was exclaimed.

The latter has to refer to Jasdebi. Jasdebi probably demands that Krory would stop attacking since he/she/it is in a disadvantage.

tune
February 21, 2007, 10:50 AM
i was thinking if jasdebi had an upper hand yet again...but that'll make the chapter too lengthy >< ?

i agree with snoogen0120 :D

Schwindelmagier
February 21, 2007, 11:40 AM
THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION, TUNE

uih, so the fight seemed to end in this chapter, that would also explain why there is no chapter next week ;_;
what a torture every time. But it sounded as Krory would still be alive, a little at least.

Meccamputechture
February 21, 2007, 11:09 PM
Ah, man...no chapter next week. Well, it will give me time to work on the fan story we have here.

As for the spoilers...I am extremely relieved that Jasdebi wasn't killed in the same way as Skin was. Thank Hoshino-sensei!!!

tune
February 22, 2007, 01:45 AM
no problemo~ :)
*though 6 hours of shopping on chinese new year must have pounded my white/grey matter...*
apologies for the grammer... ><

i initially thought jasdebi was reduced to dust or "shattered"...
jasdebi supporters must be wanting a piece of tune ><

jasdebi proved to have great character development for hoshino to let him/her live :D

Arysta_Smoker
February 23, 2007, 12:36 AM
CROOOOO-Jannnn

I also think this week, he'll beat (hell)Jasdebi Soon!!!!!

Koen
February 23, 2007, 05:22 AM
So it seems this combat will end in a no winner combat. Jasdebi leaving, crowley returning to his body and resting?

Strange story if you tell me...

tune
February 23, 2007, 05:37 AM
oh no, the resting portion seems to be out said out of pure confidence... ;_;
its like he is trying to convince everyone in support of him, his friends, that he will catch up with them, so as to meet them again...
but crowley will really rest... ;_;

*i don't like to say it...but either the download catches on him/he dies before the download fully initiallizes...*
but i'll still say that he will be alive at the end of this entire arc! ::confident::

Koen
February 23, 2007, 05:48 AM
well, I agree with you. Kanda and crowley are maybe "stucked" in the closed and destroyed room. But I think that's what we believe. I think someone is there for get them out of there.

xi0
February 23, 2007, 11:50 AM
I'm not a DGM reader, but from what I remember from looking at last week's raw, I think this is from this week's chapter.

http://img167.imagevenue.com/loc50/th_49530_ichi76307_122_50lo.jpg (http://img167.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=49530_ichi76307_122_50lo.jpg)

Schwindelmagier
February 23, 2007, 12:24 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG..... =O, you're right, this is from chapter 109
where did you get this? *_*

ttxdragon
February 23, 2007, 12:33 PM
sometimes single pages pop up on imageboards/winny/share ^^

but the quality of that scan is great o.O frikkin great. thx xi0

tune
February 23, 2007, 12:33 PM
thanks alot for the info!
but...
;;_;;
::sobbbs::

the only things not in the spoiler is that crowley saying that his concious is returning to his body before he felt the pain returning. then the concious is drifting further with crowley feeling colder....

;;_;;...

rhapsody blue
February 23, 2007, 01:29 PM
OMG, thanks for the scan! It makes me kinda sad since Krory looks like he's slowly accepting his fate and dying... :scry

Koen
February 23, 2007, 06:28 PM
awesome picture, that blood krory returning to it's body. The last panel seems indeed like krory getting a rest instead of being dead

Dofla
March 16, 2007, 12:07 PM
http://img166.imagevenue.com/loc444/th_53406_ichi80068_123_444lo.jpg (http://img166.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=53406_ichi80068_123_444lo.jpg)

[spoiler]
テーブルにつくアレン一行。
「ここ以外は全て消滅した」
言葉がリナリーの胸に重くのしかかり、心配でたまらない。
心がくじけそうになるが、ラビが震える手を握り励ます。
アレンだって頑張ってるさ

ティキはアレンの左腕が気になっていた。壊したはずなのに。
「壊せてなかったんでしょう。ここに在るんだから。」
強気に対応するアレン。
イノセンスに興味が出てきたティキが質問を続ける。
「心臓を喰われても生きてたのも左腕のせい?」
その言葉に驚くアレン一行。

ラビは考えを巡らす。
いつかのブックマンの言葉「イノセンスが適合者を救う。これは異例だ」
リナリーとアレン。異例が二人。
リナリーの異例=ハートの可能性は安易だったか。ハートは一つとされている。
このふたりの異例には、もっと別の意味が?
その時、ラビの心にロードの声が。「記録したぁ?ブックマン

Koen
March 16, 2007, 12:29 PM
awesome: allen, lavi, chaoji and linalee dining together with tiky and road...

damned so cool

Dofla
March 23, 2007, 06:49 AM
Pic:

http://img141.imagevenue.com/loc464/th_61198_ichi81354_123_464lo.jpg (http://img141.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=61198_ichi81354_123_464lo.jpg)

何が起きてるのか分かりにくい回で、うまくまとまらなかった。スマソ

ティキ「俺と殺し合えて嬉しい?カードの時は結構楽しんでたろ。」
アレン「哀しいですよ。叶うなら、誰も死なないポーカーならよかったのに」

突如出現したサイコロに閉じこめられるリナリーとチャオジー。
二人を人質にして、ラビを無理矢理戦わせようとするロード。
ラビ「勝ったら二人を離すって条件さ。」
ロード「うんいいよー。」
その瞬間ロードを中心に異世界が広がる。
一瞬目が眩んだラビ。
気が付くとそこは市松模様の部屋。
床がもりあげり、ロードの形になり言葉を話す。
ここから出られたらブックマンの勝ち。簡単でしょ?

ティキ「ティーズ」
ティキの廻りにたくさんの蝶が舞う。
アレン「クラウン・クラウンベルト」
戦いの最中、ラビ達の様子に気づき心配するアレン。
ティキ「可哀想に眼帯くん。心が壊れなきゃいいけどな」
ティキの能力は通過自在。空気だって踏みつけられる。
ただしイノセンスは別。
激しくぶつかり合うティキとアレン。

リナリーはサイコロの中で、アレンとラビの名を不安そうにつぶやく。
以下次号

Schwindelmagier
March 23, 2007, 07:28 AM
Wow, if the spoilers are out, it shouldn't take too long since the RAW is out. Looks superb the spoiler pics...WOW *O*
Tyki and Rhode are fighting <3 <3 <3

rhapsody blue
March 23, 2007, 09:49 AM
omg thank you so much for the scans!

it looks like road took lavi to another dimension; it looks like lavi has an uphill battle though...

i can't tell if allen is unconscious or if tyki is thinking about him. either way, it looks like tyki merged with his teases...

i'll post the babelfish translation soon ^^
-
Summary of spoiler from Babelfish translation

As Tyki and Allen battle, Tyki tells the exorcist that it's good that they both want to murder each other. The card says Allen's name sadly though it might be enjoying the fight. I guess Tyki mentions that poker is a good game because no one dies in the game.

Road is holding Lenalee and Chaoji hostage in order to make Lavi fight. If he defeats her, Road will let them go; if not, they will be killed (swallowed up or suffocated?) She creates a new dimension with a checkered pattern design and Lavi glares at her with his one eye. Road suddenly appears from the ground (see spoiler pic) and tells him that if he could get out of this world, victory will be his.

Scene returns to Tyki and Allen. Allen is in his Crown Clown form and becomes aware that Lavi and the others are in trouble. As a result, he is worried. The Noah releases the Tease, which swirl around him. I'm guessing that Tyki wonders to himself how Allen's heart is still working when his ability to pass through anything is unrestricted (he does not understand how he is still alive). He does realize that Allen's Innocence is different from before. At the end, both he and Allen begin to fight.

Next chapter: Allen and Lavi are worried about each other and the others as they begin their battle?

Babelfish translation
Something occurring, with the time which is difficult to understand
whether ‚&#233;, it was not settled well. &#189; &#207; &#191; ƒeƒBƒL "we and the murder can
be agreeable, it is delightful? At the time of the card it enjoys well
enough the ‚&#235;. "Allene" it is sad, is. If the Kanai ‚&#164;, if the poker where
no one dies to being good " Suddenly, ƒŠƒiƒŠ�[ which is shut in the die
which appears ciao Gee. With two people as a hostage, the load which it
tries to make the rabbi fight compulsorily. When the rabbi "it wins,
separation inhaling two people, condition. "The load" ‚&#164; it is it is good,
-. "Focusing on the instantaneous load the strange world spreads. The
rabbi where the instant eye is glared. When perceives, as for there the
room of checkered pattern. Also the floor the ‚&#232; lifting ‚&#232;, becomes shape
of the load and speaks word. When it comes out of here, the victory of the
book man. Being simple, it does, the ‚&#229;? The many butterflies whirl around
ƒeƒBƒL "ƒeƒB�[ƒY" ƒeƒBƒL. The allene which midst of the allene "Crown &
Crown belt" fight, becomes aware in circumstances of the rabbis and
worries. In ƒeƒBƒL "yes ˆ&#163; thought eye band. However if heart should not
have been broken, "as for ability of ƒeƒBƒL passing unrestricted. Even the
air is trampled. However as for innocence difference. ƒeƒBƒL and the
allene which collide extremely. ƒŠƒiƒŠ�[ so in the die, name of allene and
the rabbi insecurity the ‚&#212; anther. Below next issue

I don't think my summary is entirely correct but it's the best I could do with the Babelfish translation...

Magical Poof
March 23, 2007, 11:43 AM
Ooooh! These spoilers look almost high quality! I can't help but hope we get a raw like this! Thanks for the summary, snoogen, since I didn't understand the translation at all o_o

Koen
March 23, 2007, 02:06 PM
sugoi, sugoi - Hoshino is making d.gray-man better and better each days. Tiky vs allen and road vs lavi, this is just the best. Those fights, can't wait... It feels like drugs :D

The pictures seems cool, and can't wait for the chap.

destinator
March 23, 2007, 02:35 PM
Thanks for the spoilers...the page quality is really awesome o.O

tune
March 23, 2007, 04:58 PM
thanks for the spoiler~ XD
----------------------------
what occured was difficult to understand so, there wasn;t a good organization. sorry

tyki: isnt it delightful to want to kill me? that time with the cards was quite enjoyable.
allen: that is sad.
if it were to come true, a poker game where no one has to die would be great

suddenly, lenalee & chaoji were imprisoned in a game dice.
with the two as hostages, rabi seems to be forcibly combated by rhode.
rabi: a condition of releasing the two if i win
rhode: un, that's fine--.
at that instant, rhode extended the other world from the center.
rabi became dizzy at the moment.
upon recovery he was at a checkered room.
raising on the floor, rhode's figure forms and spoke.
if you escape from this place it'll be bookman's win. isn't is simple?

tyki: tease
revolving around tyki numerous butterflies flutter
allen: crown.crown belt
in the middle of the conflict, allen worries about the situation of rabi & the others.
tyki: pitiful eyepatch-kun. wouldnt it be great to break his core.
tyki's ability is to pass through at will
even the air is treaded upon.
but the innocence is different
allen & tyki met with intense charges.

in the game dice, lenalee seems to mumur allen & rabi's names worrisomly

the rest in the next issue
--------------------------------------------

rhapsody blue
March 23, 2007, 05:11 PM
thanks for the translation, tune! babelfish didn't make much sense :xp

~Lilium~
March 23, 2007, 06:57 PM
there's DGM this week right? cause for some reason i thought there wasnt... :(

rhapsody blue
March 23, 2007, 06:59 PM
dgm is out this week; we just haven't gotten a hold of a scan yet.

see you on the ff, lil?

~Lilium~
March 23, 2007, 07:13 PM
oh okay... thnx. yeah see ya there.

Morri
March 23, 2007, 07:32 PM
Woot! The raw is out!

There's even a high-res version for scanlators. Cool.

What did the scanners here do to make the pages look so good? There's only a little impression of the reverse page and a bit of artifacting, but overall they look great. Usually the Jump raws are so craptacular I pity the poor scanlators who use them. Whatever this raw scanner did different I hope they pass the technique on to the people who scan the other Jump series.

Tyki's starting to remind me of Shino in Naruto. All those Tease coming out of his body make him look like some sort of hive! I love the chapter title page too.

I can't wait for the translation.

~Lilium~
March 23, 2007, 07:37 PM
hurray! and thx! :XD

Dofla
April 11, 2007, 12:09 PM
Short Spoiler:

Dグレは�*んでるんですが文�*�が多いんですよ�*。
前半はティ�*とアレンの戦いで後半はラビと�*ード
文�*�は多いけどこれといって大きな展開はないです。

rhapsody blue
April 11, 2007, 12:16 PM
thank you!

be back later with a summary of the babelfish translation!

rhapsody blue
April 11, 2007, 12:22 PM
babelfish translation:
As for D グレ? * It is with the る it is, but the sentence? * ? ? ? It is to be is? * . As for first half ティ? * With allene swaying, the latter half? ? ? Rabbi? * - ド sentence? * ? However it is many, calling this, it is large? ? ? There is no development, is.

My guess summary:
The first part of the chapter deals with the Allen-Tyki fight. I'm guessing that Allen is struggling because of the "allene swaying" part. It also deals with a sentence so maybe Tyki is thinking about Road's unfinished sentence from earlier. The second half deals with the Lavi-Road battle.

I guess there is no major development otherwise. It's going to be a fighting chapter.

::note:: I don't know if this is correct so please don't raise your hopes up :sweat

Also, if you're going to copy and post this summary elsewhere, please credit. *coughcough*ondore_mfromgamefaqforum*coughcough* Seriously, it's rude to take credit for someone else's work.

Dofla
April 11, 2007, 12:24 PM
Thanks for your trans snoo~ ^^

rhapsody blue
April 11, 2007, 12:34 PM
Thanks for your trans snoo~ ^^

no no! thank YOU for the spoiler! ^^

Schwindelmagier
April 11, 2007, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the spoilers. Yuhu, more fighting scenes. If they are Allen and Tyki, I can't get enough of the fight ^___^.

Koen
April 11, 2007, 01:48 PM
yeah, thanks a lot though a short spoiler we can be sure the focus on the tiky/allen and the road/lavi fights will remain in this chapters... oufff

Okuni Sensei
April 12, 2007, 07:26 AM
I expected a 100% Lavi fight... XD

Well, it not that bad to stalk Tiky a bit more :p

Celestial-Sakura
April 12, 2007, 12:32 PM
I can barely wait for the releasing...that will be when?

Digital_Eon
April 12, 2007, 03:16 PM
Thank you for the spoilers and translation, Dofla and snoogen0120!

Normally I wouldn't mind chapters with fighting - plenty of opportunities to see the beautiful artwork - but somehow it's easy to get sick of them in this arc. Perhaps it's because I'm hoping something big will be revealed soon. ^^;;

I'm always reading posts here compulsively and never posting... feels strange to say something. ^_^

Siru
April 12, 2007, 06:14 PM
DGM has been nothing but action since the last 30 chapters. xD
Can't wait till they start slowing down the pace with less action and more this being revealed.

Tailsnake
April 12, 2007, 08:56 PM
I'm always reading posts here compulsively and never posting... feels strange to say something. ^_^

I'm the same way, I tend to lurk rather than post

hatsuharupeace
April 13, 2007, 03:48 AM
man.... so excited! cant wait for the raw! action action action! fighting fighting fighting!!!

xi0
April 18, 2007, 04:50 AM
From Himajin at 2ch,

暇人 ◆oDYN/1uR6o :2007/04/18(水) 17:12:44 ID:???
Dグレ

アレン、ティキになんか気を放つ
ティキ、体を全壊させられたような感覚に陥る

怒ったティキ

なんか凄いのでアレンを攻撃

終わり

tune
April 18, 2007, 06:03 AM
thanks for the spoiler~ :D
---------------------------------
d.gray

?????
tyki, sensing a seemingly complete destruction of his body, fell
an angered tyki
somehow striked at allen terribly

end
-----------------------
i'm not too sure about the ???? - could be [allen appears to release tyki] or [allen appears to be released by tyki].... ><

Koen
April 18, 2007, 06:06 AM
euhhhmmm, strange translation but tiky sensing a complete destruction on his body- maybe means that allen did an attack on him - tiky is angry and does a terrible counterattack on allen?

Man I can't understand anything of it but coolest is, we are sure to see tiky and allen again

tune
April 18, 2007, 06:16 AM
sry >< it's kinda like a grammer thing for me...[jap->chinese->english]
what i think is as koenosaki said :)

why am i almost* wondering if allen lost control---? ><

Schwindelmagier
April 18, 2007, 07:04 AM
wow, spoilers siound great. Allen losing control *looks at his smile in last chapter's last panel* Haha, could be xD...
"complete destruction of his body" O.o
OMG OMG OMG...sounds serious. *dies*

rhapsody blue
April 18, 2007, 05:27 PM
thanks for the summary xi0 and the translation tune!

i guess that it'll be an amazing tomorrow or whenever we get the issue. i wonder if tyki caused his own injury with his powerful attack...

Okuni Sensei
April 19, 2007, 02:27 AM
Oh my...
Noooo Tikyyyy >___<

It doesn't mean his end, does it?

RainyFrog
April 19, 2007, 02:32 AM
Please don't die, Tyki. T_T But this chapter sounds like it'll be great (if Tyki doesn't die or anything...). Hopefully a little more Lavi too...

Dofla
May 10, 2007, 11:09 AM
剣で閉じ込められてた玉を切って脱出
なんか剣は伯爵の持っているものと色違い(伯爵は黒)
ティキに切りかかるアレン、ティキが腕で攻撃を防ごうとするが防げず
体をぶった切られます。しかしダメージは無く驚くティキ
少しすると体から十字架が浮きでる。中にいるノアを破壊するみたいです。
たいまの剣らしく最後にアレンが
「人間だけを生かし魔だけを滅する」とかいっておしまい。

A picture was linked here but i can't get it -_-"

http://imepita.jp/20070510/824180

Koen
May 10, 2007, 11:54 AM
okay is that picture is that tiky going beserk?

Dofla
May 10, 2007, 12:12 PM
okay is that picture is that tiky going beserk?

I don't know, i haven't seen it XD but i know it was there ^^

Acalia
May 10, 2007, 12:14 PM
yup, that is Tiki in beserk mode... And Allen has a new arm(third wtf?!) - wow...
And it seems that this new sword is utilizing evlilness - not hurting human, but noah's evil... And Tiki after being cut is losing his black side *_*
Jesus, I love Hoshino!

Schwindelmagier
May 10, 2007, 01:23 PM
*stares at pic*
BOAH!!! WOW!!! COOL!! I can't wait for the chapter to come out *________*
Can Allen's new weapon really destroy the evilness? Wow, at least, this would be of use when fighting Tyki and it would make sense. Since nobody has such a seperated personality of good and evil aka white and black than Tyki.

.access timeco.
May 10, 2007, 01:36 PM
This arc will never end? u.u
I just hate what D.G-M became since this one started (just another shonen) u.u (although, as a fight, I really liked Jasdebi x Krory)

Djmewmew
May 10, 2007, 02:38 PM
gah!!! If SJ is out, why doesn't anyone scan it yet....? DX Now that I've seen this page, I'm dieing for it D,:

Digital_Eon
May 10, 2007, 02:55 PM
I gasped so loudly when I saw the spoiler thread. XD SO excited. And wow - this looks like it will be a very interesting chapter. (Don't think we'll see any Rabi, though; this fight is too interesting to break up!)

RainyFrog
May 10, 2007, 03:04 PM
Eeee! I can't wait, but I'm scared...the spoiler bit makes it sound like this is going to be the end of Tyki as a Noah. Hopefully he'll still be cool afterwards...and not die or become his flaky white side permanently. >_>

Okuni Sensei
May 10, 2007, 03:18 PM
In any case, Tiky will remain cool ^^

that's would be wonderful if he remains as an helper to the Black Organisation, but I think it's a big dream.
By the way, Rhodes won't leave him to go away that easily. She may try to kill him to avoid tiky will give informations to the exorcists.

Koen
May 10, 2007, 05:25 PM
Hey ever thought about the earl's sword. If allen can get out evil with the word, what about earl's sword?

rhapsody blue
May 10, 2007, 08:38 PM
Hey ever thought about the earl's sword. If allen can get out evil with the word, what about earl's sword?

I was thinking the same thing too. If Allen's sword could separate the black side of a Noah, could Earl's sword activate it?

Anyway, thanks for the spoiler and translation of it. I'm looking forward to this chapter whenever it comes out

Koen
May 11, 2007, 05:04 AM
I was thinking the same thing too. If Allen's sword could separate the black side of a Noah, could Earl's sword activate it?

Anyway, thanks for the spoiler and translation of it. I'm looking forward to this chapter whenever it comes out

Yeah I don't wanna go to far on that matter, because we can only assume things about the earl's sword. But suppose that noah meant of being chosen by their god. Suppose they mean that the earl choose them because of their attitude, their characterestics,... and earl's sword is the sword for making them into a noah...

Nah maybe this is farfetched

Dofla
May 11, 2007, 10:45 AM
3 other pics?

http://imepita.jp/20070511/247040
http://imepita.jp/20070511/246730
http://imepita.jp/20070511/246470

^^

Meccamputechture
May 11, 2007, 10:47 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I am on the verge of going crazy.

Schwindelmagier
May 11, 2007, 10:51 AM
I will join, you, kiri no haku-san. Boah, I have never seen such a shocked face of Rhode. O.o

Defade
May 11, 2007, 11:01 AM
Count me in. I thought scans are usually out on Friday?

Looks like the Noahs are in for some big surprises. I wonder what's so special about Allen's sword, or put in another way, Allen and the Earl's pair of swords. Come to think of it, since the Earl left Lero behind in the Ark, does he just carry his sword around since he has no sheath or does he find another replacement?

rhapsody blue
May 11, 2007, 12:27 PM
i have no idea how you find these spoilers, dofla but i :glomp you

Djmewmew
May 11, 2007, 01:18 PM
THAT. IS. IT! Give me Allen, or give me death! D: As a obbessive fangirl, I'm about to tear my hair out and run down the street naked or something.

WHERE THE HECK IS THE RAW?!?!?!?!? ;-;

Koen
May 11, 2007, 02:15 PM
wooowww

allen really makes impression (given the face of road). Btw does his eye seem a bit thick - I mean the lines of his curse seem more black

rhapsody blue
May 11, 2007, 02:21 PM
THAT. IS. IT! Give me Allen, or give me death! D: As a obbessive fangirl, I'm about to tear my hair out and run down the street naked or something.

WHERE THE HECK IS THE RAW?!?!?!?!? ;-;

Well, maybe it's taking a long time because the scanner wanted it to be the best quality possible? This chapter seems really important and it seems that the higher quality raw comes later. Besides the chapter seems worth the wait

Koen
May 11, 2007, 02:33 PM
Well, maybe it's taking a long time because the scanner wanted it to be the best quality possible? This chapter seems really important and it seems that the higher quality raw comes later. Besides the chapter seems worth the wait

Well I don't mind waiting on the chapter - Oh I love the thrilled feeling of waiting anxious on this awesome chapter

miranu
May 11, 2007, 07:08 PM
Well ppl I feel Ticky'll die in the next chapter.. I hate Allen.. btw there's a raw out there :P
Raw: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=389383#post389383

rhapsody blue
May 16, 2007, 09:05 AM
From 2ch:

灰バレ
ティキを倒したアレン
それを見つめるロート(で、いいのか)

怒ったロートはアレン以下全員を無数の尖った蝋燭で攻撃
倒れているティキを見つめて

ロート「僕ねアレンのことスキだけどぉ家族も特別なんだぁ・・・・このキモチはアレンと一緒だね」
無数の蝋燭に囲まれたアレン。動こうとする
ロート「動かないで。僕ちょっとムカついてるんだよ仲間の体に穴が開くの見たい?でもそれだけじゃ足らない
    「ひとり」アレンの仲間におしおきしちゃうんだから。赤毛の子・・・ラビっていうんだね?
    あの子の精神は今僕の内にあるんだよ。そいつの心メチャクチャにしてやる―――!!」

で、苦悶のラビ
ラビ「オレは・・・っ惑わされ・・・な・・・い・・・・ッッ!!」
屍に囲まれております

終わり

According to babelfish which is probably inaccurate:

Rohto (Road) which stares allene that ash バレ ティキ (Tyki, I presume) is pushed down (with, being good)

As for Rohto which gets angry everyone below allene attack staring ティキ which has collapsed with the countless candle which becomes pointed

Rohto "don't you think? me but thing スキ of allene don't you think? the ぁ where also the family is special what... this キモチ allene and is simultaneous", the allene which is surrounded in the countless candle. Rohto which it tries probably to move "without moving. My just a little ムカ being attached, the る it is, the hole opens saw in the body of the companion to be? So just that it is not enough, the tide to do to come in the companion "of one person" allene, because the ちゃ you bore. Don't you think? the child of the red hair... the rabbi っ て it was and bore? As for mind of that child now it is among me, it is. Accompanying making heart chaotic, - - -! ! "

So, rabbi rabbi "I of agony am bewildered and am... the っ......... ッッ! ! "It is surrounded in the corpse

End.

My summary:
Road becomes furious and attacks Allen, who collapses from the attack, with pointed candles. I guess she shouts that her family was special to her. She may attack Lavi for revenge because Lavi feels bewildered and in agony. It ends with Lavi surrounded by corpses or dead?

Translation by liunerav: here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=393847#post393847)
Translation by defade: here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=394042#post394042)

Schwindelmagier
May 16, 2007, 09:42 AM
Wow, sounds very interesting. Rhode's getting furious? Wanna see this.

Koen
May 16, 2007, 10:40 AM
yep this is something I certainly wanna see -> road pissed off

rhapsody blue
May 16, 2007, 10:43 AM
I'm kinda afraid to see the Lavi fans reaction though...

Something tells Lenalee's power will come back and battle Road. Allen is surrounded by candles, restricting his movements. Lavi is wounded/incapacitated (so cruel of Road to attack a vulnerable person but it's her nature). Besides, it's been hinted that Lenalee wants to get stronger.

Raijatsu
May 16, 2007, 11:01 AM
i wonder whats with tiki

Road going berserk sounds great

brightdreamer
May 16, 2007, 01:34 PM
The line about "the child of the red hair" makes me wonder if we'll see more of Lavi's past now. It also sounds like we'll see more of Lavi's dillema of his heart being attached to his friends.

Man, I can't wait. :p

Murdering
May 16, 2007, 02:29 PM
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*runs away to have a happy dance*

RainyFrog
May 16, 2007, 03:32 PM
Eep, can't wait~ I feel so Lavi-deprived...

Digital_Eon
May 16, 2007, 05:40 PM
Wow, this is... interesting. I never thought Road would attack anyone like that, so I guess we'll see a very interesting chapter. Still, how much of Rabi will there be...?

rhapsody blue
May 16, 2007, 06:10 PM
I just noticed something...

As for Rohto which gets angry everyone below allene attack staring ティキ which has collapsed with the countless candle which becomes pointed

I think that Road stabs Tyki first based on the kanji (ティキ = Tyki). Everyone else sees her doing that before she surrounds Allen with her candles. Then she stabs Lavi

Jesus Christ another insane Noah!

Murdering
May 16, 2007, 06:25 PM
I just noticed something...

I think that Road stabs Tyki first based on the kanji (ティキ = Tyki). Everyone else sees her doing that before she surrounds Allen with her candles. Then she stabs Lavi

Jesus Christ another insane Noah!

RHODE IS MY HERO.

<3

I love you, Tiki, and you raised your badass little sister SO WELL.

rhapsody blue
May 16, 2007, 06:54 PM
Hmmmmmm... at this rate, the unfinished sentence will be revealed soon (not this chapter but a coming one). get ready to celebrate, magier :confetti

RHODE IS MY HERO.

<3

I love you, Tiki, and you raised your badass little sister SO WELL.

I don't know about you but if my sister stabs me, I would be pissed. And the Earl raised Road, not Tyki. I don't think they were raised together.

liunerav
May 16, 2007, 07:05 PM
Okay, made a vain attempt at translating 'cause I'm desperate like that 8D;

Note, I've never done this before so I'm going to make notes on the areas I feel sketchy on:

Ash [バレ?]

Road, seeing Tyki stabbed by Allen, 'So... is that it?'

The angered Road stabs everyone except for Allen with sharpened candles.
(because?) she saw the fallen Tyki.

Road: "I may like Allen... but my family is also special. This feeling and Allen go together..."
Allen surrounded by the infinite candles attempts to move.
Road: "Don't move. I'm a little sick of this. Do you want to see holes opened up in the bodies of your companions? But that alone wouldn't be satisfying. 'One person' must be punished from among Allen's companions. The red-haired child... called Rabi, isn't he? That child's mind is currently in my [alternate dimension]. I'm going to make a mess of his heart!!"

Then, the tormented Rabi -
Rabi "I... will not... be led astray!!"
He is surrounded by corpses.

End.

I have seriously no idea what the first three characters mean. The first character reads 'hai' for 'ash' but the following 'bare'... enh, beyond me.

......godmybrainisofasplode 8D;;

EDIT: Other places I'm not sure about - who the heck Road is stabbing anyway. Muchos on the confusion. The 'except for Allen' is pretty clear, but the use of 'zenin' for 'all members' makes me feel iffy. Also, I'm not sure what she's saying about her liking Allen and her family being special going... hand in hand? Or being the same? Agh stupid brain DX

rhapsody blue
May 16, 2007, 07:17 PM
thanks for the translation!

Murdering
May 16, 2007, 07:52 PM
Hmmmmmm... at this rate, the unfinished sentence will be revealed soon (not this chapter but a coming one). get ready to celebrate, magier :confetti

I don't know about you but if my sister stabs me, I would be pissed. And the Earl raised Road, not Tyki. I don't think they were raised together.

It's a matter of family loyalties over personal interest. Badassery > Love and World Peace.

<33

RainyFrog
May 16, 2007, 08:04 PM
Wow, this is going to be an intense chapter. I thought we'd seen the last of those gory candles in the Rewinding Town arc... >_>

Defade
May 16, 2007, 09:46 PM
Gray Spoiler(Gray=D. Gray)

Allen who had defeated Tyki, and Rhode who had witnessed that.

The angry Rhode attacks everyone besides Allen with sharp candles. She looks at the fallen Tyki.

Rhode: You know, I do like Allen...but see, family is like a special thing. At least that emotion is the same as Allen's.

Allen was surrounded by innumerable candles. He attempts to move.

Rhode: Don't move. I'm a bit ticked off so do you want to see me open holes on your comrades? But that alone won't be enough. "One person" from Allen's comrades must pay dearly. The red-haired kid....is he called Rabi? That kid's mind is inside me right now. I'll mess up his heart real bad!!

And, a troubled Rabi.
Rabi: I will...not be confused!
He was surrounded by corpses.

Owari.

Meccamputechture
May 16, 2007, 11:09 PM
Fucking awesome.

RainyFrog
May 16, 2007, 11:52 PM
Thanks for the translations! OMG, I really can't wait. Very interested to see Rabi's conflict, but that'll probably only really start next week.

Schwindelmagier
May 17, 2007, 02:03 AM
Boah, boah, now I can really not wait anylonger *_*.

[qoute]Hmmmmmm... at this rate, the unfinished sentence will be revealed soon (not this chapter but a coming one). get ready to celebrate, magier[/quote]

Yeah, hopefully. ^_^. Maybe the sentence was...But Tyki you're special :P.

Koen
May 17, 2007, 10:46 AM
what are those noahs. Man I would be happy to fight them and defeat them, such hatred feelings such villains...

And road is stabbing lavi wrf

rhapsody blue
May 17, 2007, 10:48 AM
i don't think road is going to stab lavi physically based off defade's translation. it's more like she going to make her dreamworld more difficult for him to escape

can't wait to see this chapter!!

brightdreamer
May 17, 2007, 12:00 PM
Rhode: Don't move. I'm a bit ticked off so do you want to see me open holes on your comrades? But that alone won't be enough. "One person" from Allen's comrades must pay dearly. The red-haired kid....is he called Rabi? That kid's mind is inside me right now. I'll mess up his heart real bad!!

And, a troubled Rabi.
Rabi: I will...not be confused!
He was surrounded by corpses.

Hooray for more mindscrewing for Lavi! (I'm so mean to the ones I love. :tem ) Looks like we won't see a whole lot with him this week; this seems to be the segue into his internal battle for the next few chapters (hopefully). With Allen pinned down, Lavi might have to fight his way out by himself, which is what I want to see anyway.

Koen
May 17, 2007, 06:49 PM
i don't think road is going to stab lavi physically based off defade's translation. it's more like she going to make her dreamworld more difficult for him to escape

can't wait to see this chapter!!

fair enough, looking forward to that - will lavi suffer more or will the cool thinking guy make a come back

Digital_Eon
May 17, 2007, 08:21 PM
Er... I don't think Rabi will make it out of this world, actually. It seems like this is a very difficult thing for him to overcome, and it would make sense considering that Kanda and Crowley were left behind too (and that we need some way of bringing them back, so why not add Rabi to that group and increase Rinari's worry?).

brightdreamer
May 17, 2007, 10:29 PM
Er... I don't think Rabi will make it out of this world, actually. It seems like this is a very difficult thing for him to overcome, and it would make sense considering that Kanda and Crowley were left behind too (and that we need some way of bringing them back, so why not add Rabi to that group and increase Rinari's worry?).

This is true. Everyone else (with the exception of Allen) who has fought a Noah has been left behind... presumed dead. (Though we hope they're probably not, at this point in the story.) Lavi might be one more on the list, if this room starts collapsing before he can get out of Road's dreamworld.

Defade
May 18, 2007, 12:49 AM
What worries me right now is how they're going to get out of the Ark. Obviously Rhode's little magic door is the only solution unless Allen or someone else in the group is the performer of the Ark that could maybe stall the destruction of the Ark for a moment and create an exit. And Rhode...she probably isn't in the mood to let them get near her door.

And I wonder what would've happened if Allen managed to defeat Rhode - do all her power's creations disappear along with her Noah side or do they stay? If the former's the case, then the one thing they couldn't do is defeat Rhode.D:

Schwindelmagier
May 18, 2007, 05:35 AM
I just wonder, when the fight had begun, there was such one hour left. It should be over soon, shouldn't it? I also think that Rhode won't let them escape so easily. Especially not now when Allen stabbed Tyki. I hope Tyki can manage it to escape somehow, too. >_< I kind of like it when my fav characters are suffering (my, I am brutal) but if they die, I could die, too and then, it's no fun anymore.

Koen
May 18, 2007, 07:47 AM
I just wonder, when the fight had begun, there was such one hour left. It should be over soon, shouldn't it? I also think that Rhode won't let them escape so easily. Especially not now when Allen stabbed Tyki. I hope Tyki can manage it to escape somehow, too. >_< I kind of like it when my fav characters are suffering (my, I am brutal) but if they die, I could die, too and then, it's no fun anymore.

I praise manga who let characters, villains or hero, die... I am a huge lavi fan and indeed I can understand a sad feeling when he would die, but a death can really give strong depth to the story. To make myself clear: I do not mind if a noah dies *evil grin*

But tiky won´t die, he will just be a "mere" human

rhapsody blue
May 18, 2007, 08:10 AM
i think that IF road does create an exit for them, it would lead straight to the earl.

Schwindelmagier
May 18, 2007, 09:01 AM
i think that IF road does create an exit for them, it would lead straight to the earl.
That's propably right. Why should Rhode let her beloved Allen and the others escape xD. I do not think that the Earl would let them flee so easily either. It's his arch.

liunerav
May 18, 2007, 01:54 PM
Unfortunately (or fortunately) I really don't think any characters can die in this arc (though I have similar suspicions that Lavi's going to end up in the left-behind boat as well). It's just not structurally sound plotwise to kill off three main characters in such similar ways in such rapid succession. Back when it was only Kanda who seemed to have been offed - that was believable. But now...

Well, technically they're being 'downloaded' with the disappearing Ark, right? Ideas there? =D

Murdering
May 18, 2007, 02:04 PM
Perhaps Rhode will take Rabi to the Earl... After all, if Allen's sword has taken the dark part of Tiki that she loved, the Earl's could take the good part of Rabi that Allen loves.... *random evil idea*

rhapsody blue
May 18, 2007, 02:07 PM
i think that the Earl's sword would induce the black side of a person instead of destroy the white side. if it could destroy the white side, he would have done that to the noahs earlier

Schwindelmagier
May 18, 2007, 04:11 PM
I have also thought about that. Unfortunately, the Earl won't be able to induce Tyki's black side, after all...it was destroyed and one cannot bring back what is not there anymore -.-. How pity. But the idea is nice.

rhapsody blue
May 24, 2007, 09:59 AM
Courtesy of Defade:

119 spoiler? Not sure if it's true or not.

ラビ幻覚に惑わされ走馬灯を見て偽者の皆に串刺し

Wut...Rabi was confused by the illusion, looks at the..what...traffic light(走馬灯 only rings traffic light in my mind...) and gets stabbed by all fake zombies?

The stabbing part had me confused for a bit. If Rabi stabs the zombies it would be "minna wo", and really it would make sense plotwise for him to get stabbed instead of him doing the stabbing. Though I'm never good with 'ni' 'wo' 'de' etc. and the online translators say he stabs them...but then again online translators are the ones that give me mosquito trap or something for the name Kallen.D:

i got the impression that:
lavi is still in hallucination & confused, with the impression that the "fake" everyone he saw are actually rhode's candles skewering him...

i can be wrong...
*agonizes for the long trail of grammer there.... ><*

From 2ch:

Another spoiler? (not sure if this is one) >.<
今までの思い出がでてくる→みんなのところに戻るんさー→幻影なんて糞喰らえー!!

って感じなんじゃない?

Present memory comes coming out, -> it returns to the place of everyone, it is, - -> the illusion how droppings 喰 and others you obtain, -! ! The っ て you feel and there is no something?
[hr]
Some more?
幻覚→走馬灯→ラビ、我を忘れて思わず反撃→仲間を串刺し
→幻覚とはいえ仲間を殺してしまった俺って最低だ…

こうだろ

Hallucination -> the running horse light -> the rabbi, forgetting our, unintentionally strike -> the companion the skewer -> hallucination say we っ て which kills the companion it is lowest... Like this the ろ which is

tune
May 24, 2007, 10:00 AM
the thoughts up till now have surfaced -> (time to) return to where everyone is -> illusions and what-nots can just eat **** --!!

isn't that the feeling of it?

----------------------------
something feels translated wrongly... ><

---------------------------
hallucination -> revolving lights -> lavi. losing myself and thoughtlessly countered -> pierced the comrades -> even if i were to say this is an illusion, to kill my comrades, i'm the worst...
---------------

then again....i can be wrong anywhere... ><

Meccamputechture
May 24, 2007, 10:20 AM
I can safely say I understand nothing other than there is stabbing.

angelz
May 24, 2007, 11:09 AM
yeah me too... i don't even understand who is doing the stabbing and who got stabs...

rhapsody blue
May 24, 2007, 12:12 PM
Some more spoiler?:
幻影から逃れるため、自分を刺すんじゃない?
ちょうど夢から覚めるために頬っぺたツネル感覚でさ。

In order to escape from illusion, you stick by your, it is it is not?
The cheek っ ぺ it is in order to awaken exactly from dream in ツネル feeling.

カサマツには拡散で何度も世話になった ありがとう

画バレの終焉か

In the umbrella pine with spread many degrees became care, thank you

End of picture ハ ゙ レ?

Schwindelmagier
May 24, 2007, 01:57 PM
I join you all. I understand nothing, too. Except of Lavi xD

rhapsody blue
May 24, 2007, 02:03 PM
I am guessing that the zombies attack Lavi, but at the end, Lavi decided to fight back.

These spoilers are confusing. :headscratch

liunerav
May 24, 2007, 02:41 PM
I think this might be commentary on a 2channer's part, explaining their ideas of something:

幻影から逃れるため、自分を刺すんじゃない?
ちょうど夢から覚めるために頬っぺたツネル感覚でさ。

Because it says "In order to escape from the hallucination, it seems you have to stab yourself? So it's just like pinching your cheek to escape from a dream."

But that translation worries me. :s

Musashi Gen
May 24, 2007, 02:45 PM
I don't understand the spoilers for today...All I understand is Lavi and stabbing!

Magical Poof
May 24, 2007, 04:17 PM
Yay! If spoilers are out, then it can't be too long before we uncover a raw! Well, thanks for the spoilers, though! Grah! I can't wait to see what's happening with poor Labi ;_;

RainyFrog
May 24, 2007, 06:04 PM
I put the first spoiler bit posted by Defade into 1-800-translate.com and got:

I am confused by a rabbi hallucination and watch a revolving lantern, and it is skewering in all of an impostor.

I tried to translate it myself, but it takes a while and I got a bit confused. -_- Anyway, I'd say disregard the "I" at the start of that sentence, because I'm pretty sure it means that Lavi's confused by the illusion. Naturally. Not sure what to make of the "revolving lantern"...

Koen
May 24, 2007, 08:39 PM
Those are vague spoliers, all we can do is wait till chapie comes out

Defade
May 25, 2007, 03:06 AM
今までの思い出がでてくる→みんなのところに戻るんさー→幻影なんて糞喰らえー!!

って感じなんじゃない?

I personally think this is one of the speculations by 2chers, since it says "Feelings up to now appears/Rabi remembers them -> I have to get back to where everyone is -> illusions should just eat poo-!! - something like that?"

幻覚→走馬灯→ラビ、我を忘れて思わず反撃→仲間を串刺し
→幻覚とはいえ仲間を殺してしまった俺って最低だ…

こうだろ

Eh...I'm not that sure if this is a spoiler or commentary, it's basically like this:

Illusion -> (Rabi's)Life flashing by -> Rabi, losing himself and counterattacked without a thought -> stabs comrades -> even though they're an illusion, I, who had killed my comrades am the worst

Probably like this

So...I dunno. But it seems like Rabi is the one doing the stabbing? Judging from their speculation/commentary? (Then again I'm not the only one who is having problem with the stabbing thing, one 2cher said "Rabi is being stabbed, right? Or else it would be 'minna wo' instead of 'minna ni'." and after trying to plug the sentence structure into another sentence "Minna ni aisareteita"<--loved by everyone, I think Rabi being stabbed has a higher chance.)

tune
May 25, 2007, 03:23 AM
i think the first spoiler is a li' lengthy with the grammer, depending on how the sentence is seperated, its either lavi gets stabbed or he stabs =.=;;

angelz
May 25, 2007, 04:35 AM
i think the first spoiler is a li' lengthy with the grammer, depending on how the sentence is seperated, its either lavi gets stabbed or he stabs =.=;;

that's what we're trying to figure out...

Koen
May 25, 2007, 05:09 AM
okay this confusing me now, but when the chapter comes out we'll all know

IF there comes a chapter out

angelz
May 25, 2007, 11:26 AM
it does seems pretty late... doesn't it. but it'll probaly come in two or threee days more. I do hope the japan aren't celebrating golden week again...

Meccamputechture
May 25, 2007, 11:28 AM
it does seems pretty late... doesn't it. but it'll probaly come in two or threee days more. I do hope the japan aren't celebrating golden week again...No. Golden Week is several Japanese holidays that occur during the first week of May. [/wiki]

Koen
May 25, 2007, 11:30 AM
it does seems pretty late... doesn't it. but it'll probaly come in two or threee days more. I do hope the japan aren't celebrating golden week again...

No but three guys were bust by japanese police for spreading chaps of shounen sunday, and wsj on the worldwide internet using winny/share

some mods think it's those guys raws that were used here

Defade
May 25, 2007, 12:33 PM
It IS pretty late this week...usually we have a decent summary by Thursday, and by Friday half of the dialogue/maybe some pictures will be out, but I stuck around 2ch for the whole and I only see some random perverted comments about Rabi *beep*ing Linali's zombie corpse. And stuff about Katou and...now they're talking about food. *headdesk*

I wonder if I could still expect the full raw tomorrow morning...

Schwindelmagier
May 25, 2007, 12:36 PM
I am assertive. ^_^

Lavi doing such things to the zombies. my, what perverse thoughts, hehe <-right person to say that

rhapsody blue
May 25, 2007, 09:19 PM
Either a prediction, commentary, or a spoiler from 2ch but it's something to entertain us while we wait for the chapter:

幻ブックマンに一族の役目云々言われて困ってたら
リナリに短刀向けられて、幻だって言い聞かせたラビは
武闘家ばりの勢いでゾンビを薙払って、見ないで聞かないで戦うけど、
頭に教団での皆との楽しげな記憶が流れ込んできて、
トランプ落としたら幻アレンが出てきて、でも偽ラビに頭吹っ飛ばされて、
動揺してたらゾンビに刺されて、ブックマン失格とか言われたりするんだろ

あくまで『予想』だから

Function commenting of the whole group being said by the vision book man, being troubled, the sword being directed by cod リナリ shortly, even 、 vision the rabbi who warns says 薙 paying the zombie with spirit of the military affairs fighting house beam, the 、 not seeing, not hearing, however it fights the げ memory flowing into with everyone with teaching group pleasantly in the 、 head, when 、 tramp you drop, vision allene coming out, even with the 、 the head blowing っ being thrown to the false rabbi, the 、 trembling, being able to stick to the cod zombie, 、 book man being disqualified, it is the ろ which is

Therefore to the last ' expectation '

From what I got: Lavi is troubled from what he saw; someone (the zombie?) is pointing a sword, Lenalee & Allen are mentioned, and there is something about a head being blown (figuratively or literally?). Lavi recalls pleasant memory of the Black Order and false Lavi is there. There is somethiing about being disqualified as a bookman.

:: edit :: FAKE (it's a prediction)

Defade
May 25, 2007, 11:03 PM
It's a prediction. A nice one nonetheless.

I wonder why the raw is so late this week. Usually it'd be out by now.

rhapsody blue
May 25, 2007, 11:05 PM
thanks for clarifying. was my guess translation of the spoiler right?

technically, it's not late since the magazine comes out on monday. one person has been arrested for scanning the raw via the winny program so that might hinder the release since people might be more cautious not to get caught.

serene-artist
May 25, 2007, 11:05 PM
From what I can tell from the translations, it looks like the zombies are attacking Rabi, so he decides to fight back, but even if it's an illusion he feels horrible. Well, that's just a guess. I can't wait till the chapter is out! I wonder what will happen to Rabi~

Defade
May 25, 2007, 11:12 PM
I can't manage to translate the whole thing word by word since some of it is confusing me as well...

But it's mostly about how Rabi is confused and troubled by Illusion Rabi telling him what a Bookman should do and such, someone points a knife at Linali, Rabi goes a bit crazy and starts beating up zombies, refusing to see or hear anything. At the same time he remembers the pleasant time he had in the Black Order. In the end, Illusion Allen appears as the trump card, Illusion Rabi blows off Illusion Allen's head and Rabi was stunned, he got stabbed by zombies and was told "You disqualified for a Bookman."

That's the gist of it.

Arrested? That sounds pretty serious. I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow and such?

rhapsody blue
May 25, 2007, 11:14 PM
well, if naruto, es21, and HnC came out, i'm sure that dgm will be out eventually ^^

thanks for the summary

Meccamputechture
May 25, 2007, 11:17 PM
Then this chapter may be quite epic.

angelz
May 25, 2007, 11:40 PM
wow... according to defade Lavi was the one who got stabbed. At least, now, we know who got stab and who is doing the stabbing... ah....

rhapsody blue
May 25, 2007, 11:43 PM
wow... according to defade Lavi was the one who got stabbed. At least, now, we know who got stab and who is doing the stabbing... ah....

it was a speculation/prediction, not a real spoiler

Defade
May 25, 2007, 11:48 PM
I think we could say that Rabi being stabbed has a 99% chance, according to the sentence structure and 2chers' reaction.

...at least they're not talking about flying pigs anymore. I swear, I nearly spit my tea at the computer screen when I saw this:

574: A pig that can't fly is not a pig...

577: Pigs can't fly...it's common sense, isn't it?

579: Even if it can fly, a pig is a pig

580: If you think it can fly, it will fly
But more important, spoilers still not here yet?

581: What meaning does a pig that cannot fly have

582: A pig that cannot fly is just a pig. There is meaning to that. Food.

583: A pig is still a pig, even when it flies

*headdesk* I just wonder how D. Gray-man and flying pigs connect...well, at least something other than Rabi *beep*ing Linali's corpse to amuse us...

angelz
May 26, 2007, 12:03 AM
oh gawd... i think i ruptured one of my rib reading that.... funny... really funny...

Meccamputechture
May 26, 2007, 12:21 AM
I think we could say that Rabi being stabbed has a 99% chance, according to the sentence structure and 2chers' reaction.

...at least they're not talking about flying pigs anymore. I swear, I nearly spit my tea at the computer screen when I saw this:

574: A pig that can't fly is not a pig...

577: Pigs can't fly...it's common sense, isn't it?

579: Even if it can fly, a pig is a pig

580: If you think it can fly, it will fly
But more important, spoilers still not here yet?

581: What meaning does a pig that cannot fly have

582: A pig that cannot fly is just a pig. There is meaning to that. Food.

583: A pig is still a pig, even when it flies

*headdesk* I just wonder how D. Gray-man and flying pigs connect...well, at least something other than Rabi *beep*ing Linali's corpse to amuse us...Lol! Well, they're having a lot more fun than us, right about now.

rhapsody blue
May 26, 2007, 12:52 AM
Found another thing (most likely a prediction) that will entertain us until the chapter appears:

○じゃあ簡単に…

「ラビ…」虚ろなな瞳のラビに鋭い蝋燭に囲まれたアレン

「動かないでねぇアレーン 僕の蝋燭がすごーくいたいのは左目が覚えてるでしょ?」
「あっちの可愛いリナリーが見るも無残な姿になってほしくなかったら…」
「ラビが僕に壊されるのをじっと待ってて♪」
舌を出し笑っているものの何処か狂気にも似た表情のロードは静かな…冷たい炎が心のなかで燃えていた…

~場面が変わって~

「これは…幻だ」と心の中で自分に言い聞かせるラビの周りには幻の同胞の屍が
そして偽りのブックマンがラビに問う。

「そうだ幻だ…我らが記す歴史の形―――[人間]という名の紙上のインク」
「インクは書き手を語りはせん お前はインクを引く度にいちいち心を痛めるのか?」
「我ら一族の役目とは何か?ラビ?」
「何を捨ててもその一つの為に……世界の外で行き続けるのが我らブックマンであろうが」

続きます

「ラ…ラビ…」
ラビに抱かれているリナリーが震える声で喋り始めた
「わ…わた…しは…まだ…せかいのなかにイる…?」
そう言い終わるとラビの顔面にリナリーの持っている剣が…

「!!!…っ!チッ!」
傷は受けなかったがバンダナが破れて髪が無造作な形になった

リナリーは右手に剣を瞳には血の涙を流している
「わたしたちを捨てるの…? 仲間じゃないの?…」
獣のような表情のリナリー
「わたしたちは紙の上のインクなんかじゃないッ!!!」
そう吼えた瞬間 屍達はラビに襲いかかる

「幻だ…これは……幻だ!」
自分に言い聞かせるラビ ナイフを手に持ち、構える

「生き抜く術は叩き込んである なぎ払え【ラビ】」
口元に笑みを見せながら一人静かに見つめるブックマン

ラビは目を閉じ
「ここで視覚は惑わされるだけだ 目は棄てて冷静を保て!!」
ラビに切られ屍達は悲鳴を上げるなかラビはその声に苦しんでいた
「どうしてだぁぁぁぁラビィィィィッ!!!」

「無視してこの場から離れろ!」

―――あなた方が【ブックマン】の血筋の方ですね――――

「!!!過去の記憶が!」
ラビは記憶の中に吸い込まれていった……

0 simply...

"The rabbi..." the emptiness ろ the allene which is surrounded in the candle where is sharp in the rabbi of the pupil

"Without moving, don't you think? the ぇ arene my candle enormously - the left eye remembering, does that the く you would like to be with the る, the ょ? "
"When that リナリー sees lovely does not want becoming the cruel form..."
"Waiting for the fact that the rabbi breaks in me motionlessly, the て ♪"
Tongue was put out and somewhere of those which have been laughed as for the load of the expression which is similar to also insanity quiet... the cool flame burnt in heart...

? The scene changing?

"This... it is vision", that the corpse of the compatriot of vision and the book man of the lie questions to the rabbi around the rabbi who warn by your in heart.
"So it is the vision which is... shape of the history which we record - - - [ the ink on the paper of the name, human ]"
Heart being able to hurt one by one in the degree which "writes the ink and the hand as for talking as for plug you pulls the ink? "
"What function of our whole group? Rabbi? "
"Throwing away whatever...... those where it continues to go outside the world probably are our book men one because of that, but"

It continues

"ラ... rabbi..."
It started talking with the voice where リナリー where is held in the rabbi trembles
"The わ... the わ it is... to do, or... still... the せ, in the イる...? "
So when it finishes saying, リナリー has in the face of the rabbi the sword which...

"! ! ! ... っ! チッ! "
It did not receive the scar, but the bandanna tearing, it became the shape where the hair is easy
リナリー the sword has let flow the tear of the blood to the pupil in the right hand
"We are thrown away...? There is no companion? ... "
リナリー of the expression like the animal
"As for us ッ which is not ink something on the paper! ! ! "
So 吼 the instantaneous corpse which is obtained attacks to the rabbi

"It is vision... this...... is vision! "
It has the rabbi knife which warn by your in the hand, is ready

"The technique which survives pays is hammered the ぎ < Rabbi > "
While showing the smile to oral, the one person the book man whom you stare gently

As for rabbi closing eye
"As for eyesight you just are bewildered as for the eye maintain the 棄 て て calmness here! ! "
Was cut in the rabbi and as for the corpse while screaming, the rabbi suffered from the voice
"Why ぁ ぁ ぁ ぁ ラビィィィィッ which is! ! ! "

"Ignoring, leave from this place! "

- - - You < Book man > Don't you think? ancestry it is, - - - -

"! ! ! Past memory! "
The rabbi kept being sucked in memory......

Those Japanese people are very creative. :amuse

Defade
May 26, 2007, 01:26 AM
That one is most likely a true spoiler. Working on translation.

O Then simply...(O=Text spoiler IIRC, or was it a summary? I think triangle is for text spoiler...anyway)

"Rabi..." Says Allen. Rabi with dull eyes was surrounded by sharp candles.

"Don't move, okay, Allen? My candles hurt a loooot. You should know that with your left eye."

"And since whenever I see the cute Linali over there I wouldn't want to make her into a mess..."

"Wait and see as I break Rabi."

Rhode stuck her tongue out and smiled with a face that seemed crazy no matter how you look at it, silently...her heart is consumed by cold flames

Scene change

"This is...an illusion" Rabi tried to convince himself in his heart, surrounded by the corpses of his comrades

And the fake Bookman asks Rabi.

"Yes...it is indeed an illusion. This is the shape of the history we write down...mere ink on paper called 'Humans'" (TN: 'humans'=ink on paper)

"Write with ink and not your hand(??) Does your heart hurt each time you draw out your ink?"

"What is our objective/mission, Rabi?"

"Whatever we throw away, we throw away for that one reason...the ones who travel beyond/outisde the world is none but us, the Bookmen"

"Ra...Rabi..." Linali who was hugged by Rabi spoke up with a shaking voice

"Am...am...I still...still in this...world?"

After saying this, Linali swung her sword/knife at Rabi's face..

"Tch..."

Rabi wasn't wounded, but his bandana fell off and his hair returned to its natural state.(TN: Man that sounds so wrong...)

Linali held the sword/knife in her right hand, blood tears dripped out of her eyes

"You want to abandon us? We are not comrades?"

Linali who has a beastly expression on her face

"We are not ink on a piece of paper!"

The moment she howled, the zombies started attacking Rabi

"This is...an illusion!"

Rabi convinced himself and took a stance with a knife in hand

"So the way of survival is hamered in your head, 'Rabi'"

Bookman whose mouth corners smiled as he silently observed

Rabi closed his eyes.

"This is only a visionary illusion...I need to throw away my eyes and keep calm!"

The zombies who were cut by Rabi let out painful howls that tormented Rabi

"Whyyyy Rabi...whyyyy!?"

"Ignore them and get out from this place!!"

-you are the ones with a "Bookman's" blood-

"!!! Memories of the past-!?"

Rabi was sucked into past memories.

Inside Rabi's memories

A man who was shaking hands with Bookman.

"Welcome to the Black Order! I'm the *insert Komui's title* of the Science Class, Komui Li!"

Below numerous coffins were lined up...Rabi's eyes were those that held no interest in anything, he thought in his heart

"Coffins...a funeral? Looking closely, there are less than one hundred..."
"Even if some are alive, they're all wounded ones...the smell of the disinfectant is overflowing...my, my, this is..."

A girl stood crying before a coffin. Even with all the wounds present, she had beautiful hair-

"A losing battle..." Rabi spoke those cold words without a thought.

Seeing the world from a objective view with those cold eyes that are not a human's, Rabi was something like a Bookman.

The girl turned around and looked at Rabi with teary eyes...the girl who made a pitiful face was Linali...

Rabi was fascinated by the sight of the girl who turned around and faced him.

The young Rabi surrounded by pampas grass looks up at the sky.

"'Rabi' was the 49th fake name. You can see the battle(that Rabi had seen? Not sure.) with only the number of fake names alone."

"'Hidden history' is the truth that is not included by those of write down history"

"'To know something that nobody else knows', with that alone, I accepted my fate to become a Bookman"

"-but-"

Scene change to a grown up Rabi with a bored expression on his face

"No matter where I go, it's all about war, war, and more war. I understood well the fact that humans are fools."

Bookman who smoked a cigarette looked at Rabi. "(????) Be like the calm wind and don't go"<--this is totally wrong, I don't get this line

"It's just a temporary bedroom..."

"I planned to be like always...things like comrades suck-"

Linali sat beside Rabi to eat.

"Body size? I don't really care as long as it's something that kinda fits..."

"It's better if you get a uniform that fits perfectly. You can move around more easily, and it will be of help when battling the Akumas..."

Rabi who was to become Bookman felt a bit confused at this human of the Science Class that talked so cheerfully

"We just want to protect our comrade Rabi, just take the measurings" Linali gave Rabi a friendly pat on the shoulder.

Even so Rabi was still confused...

-up until now, it's the first time that a person becoming the strongest soldier in the war with akumas was recorded- <--translation a little bit rough around the edges-

The people at the Science Class and Linali, Rabi who laughs as he was talking to them

-these guys will probably not be included in the history eventually...-

"'Exorcists' huh...it's futile trying to take away my hope!"

The zombies continued attacking Rabi in the illusion.

In his head, his memory tape was still playing.

-one year...two years has passed with me in the Black Order-

-I don't even know if my smile was a lie or the truth...-

"S-stop it!" Rabi with a troubled expression.

-I was troubled by the old man's harsh words- <--rough translation

"Stop it...don't erase..."

The sound of something dropping.(I didn't include the SFX 'cause I don't know the english equivalent to it...) That was the trump card(Ace of spades) that he picked up during the time Allen was gone...

FINALLY.*headdesk*

angelz
May 26, 2007, 01:59 AM
owh... I'm going crazy with anticipation... i've been sitting in front of my laptop for 12 hours now.....

Defade
May 26, 2007, 02:31 AM
orz why does the spoiler match with their predictions and "The dream that seemed so real"

Either they were pretending to be stupid, were time travelers or had 1337 prediction powers.

Schwindelmagier
May 26, 2007, 02:39 AM
Boah, this translation makes sense. lavi with his usual hairstyle. Cool, wanna see it. The trumph card he lifted up when they had searched for Allen in China? Wow

RainyFrog
May 26, 2007, 03:18 AM
Oh my God... this chapter is going to be wonderful. Finally some of Lavi's past! And I do so love the internal conflicts. Lavi is such an interesting character. ^___^

But I'm a bit confused as to whether the uncaring and rather emotionally blank Lavi of the "memories" is the way Lavi actually was or if it's the way he's "supposed to be". If so, it really looks like Kiri no Haku's theory about the clone Lavi was correct...

And thanks so much Defade for a finally understandable translation!

Defade
May 26, 2007, 03:28 AM
That is the 'real' Rabi in the past, according to the spoiler. Since it said Rabi was sucked in his past memories...I guess, he gradually warmed up to the people at the Black Order because of their caring attitude that made him realize humans weren't so bad after all...

And it seems like the 'dream that seemed real' was a way of giving out spoilers. People were afraid after the recent arrest of three regular JUMP spoiler provider...so now they're giving out spoilers it the weirdest ways possible(like saying a bunch of nonsense with a line of spoiler included...that was Linali's "We are not ink on a piece of paper!" line. It was in the middle of a messed up comment about how DG's theme is going to be "My life...what is that", others put in spoilers in form of speculations or with fake spoilers...). One 2cher suggested that they put "I saw that in a dream that seemed to real" after summary spoilers.

RainyFrog
May 26, 2007, 04:06 AM
Wow, that's so hard to believe given the way he is now, so kind and friendly. He must have really been changed by the Black Order, then.

I'm so interested to know what other names Lavi has had, too, besides "Lavi" and "Deak". I wonder if he chooses them himself. Ack, I can't wait for this chapter! (To state the obvious...) ^^;

Koen
May 26, 2007, 05:37 AM
Well I heard that kylara scans the chapters herself, no?

Raijatsu
May 26, 2007, 05:51 AM
well, even Kylara needs sleep ^^
some patience it's going to be here soon

rhapsody blue
May 26, 2007, 08:53 AM
ahhhhhhh! thanks for the translation, defade! looking forward to this

Koen
May 26, 2007, 09:40 AM
wooowww, now I can't even wait till the chapter comes out

shadowchii
May 26, 2007, 03:28 PM
Spoliers are confusing but I think I get the gist of it.

Man...D.Gray Man is taking so long to come out. Wikipedia says 119 is already out...O.o.
Dont they normally come out Friday?

rhapsody blue
May 26, 2007, 03:49 PM
Man...D.Gray Man is taking so long to come out. Wikipedia says 119 is already out...O.o.
Dont they normally come out Friday?

Shounen Jump is released on Monday, but some people get it in advance. The raw is probably not coming out because of the recent arrests (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-05-18/three-arrested-in-japan-for-file-sharing-shonen-manga).

Koen
May 26, 2007, 04:28 PM
Shounen Jump is released on Monday, but some people get it in advance. The raw is probably not coming out because of the recent arrests (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-05-18/three-arrested-in-japan-for-file-sharing-shonen-manga).

Yep in deed it has prolly something to do with the arrests. Though you never know...

But kylara scans the wsj series herself now

shadowchii
May 26, 2007, 05:09 PM
Yep in deed it has prolly something to do with the arrests. Though you never know...

But kylara scans the wsj series herself now

I really hope thats not the case.

Well...guess there is nothing to do but to wish kylara the best of luck:)

rhapsody blue
May 26, 2007, 06:37 PM
I believe that I found the title for Chapter 119 from 2ch.

Original text:
今回のタイトル

119夜「ラ」+「ビ」

babelfish's translation:
The latest title

The 119th Night: "La" + "vi"

Dofla
May 30, 2007, 05:46 AM
灰バレ

精神崩壊したラビがアレンに襲い掛かります
ラビの火判がアレンを襲うトコで終わり

I think it is ^^

angelz
May 30, 2007, 06:19 AM
I tried translating it at transltor.com and this is what i got.

Ash バレ mind with トコ where fire format of the rabbi where the rabbi who collapses attacks to allene attacks allene end

the translator never make any sense to me. T___T

Koen
May 30, 2007, 06:22 AM
okay, is this meaning: that rabi is going to attack allen

rustyfox
May 30, 2007, 07:05 AM
灰バレ

精神崩壊したラビがアレンに襲い掛かります
ラビの火判がアレンを襲うトコで終わり

I think it is ^^

Since Lord broke rabi's mind, he attacks Allen with the fire thing ( I dont know what to call it in english... I only read japanese manga.)

angelz
May 30, 2007, 07:15 AM
It's callled hi-ban or the fire seal, right? so... can we assume that Lavi is out of the dream world?

rhapsody blue
May 30, 2007, 07:43 AM
thanks for the spoiler dofla!

woot! so people were right when we said that he went crazy. someone (sorry don't remember the name) did predict correctly that lavi would attack his comrades. congrats!

looks like a fun chapter. i'm assuming that lavi attacks allen due to the last image. maybe lenalee (not in this coming chapter but a much later one) will knock some sense into him.

Schwindelmagier
May 30, 2007, 07:43 AM
So, Rhode breaks lavi's mind and force him to attack his friend Allen with the fire-seal of his hammer....Wow. Unexpected.

RainyFrog
May 30, 2007, 07:49 AM
Thanks for the spoiler! I tried translating it myself:

'Ash Ballet' (I assume this is the chapter title...dramatic!)
Rabi, whose mind has been broken, attacks Allen.
With Lavi's Hi-ban hitting Allen, it's the end. (I assume they mean the end of the chapter.)

Wow, the spoiler came out pretty early.
I hope and don't hope at the same time that this is Lavi in the real world attacking Allen, because that would be very exciting and interesting, but also extremely worrying and sad. Especially because of that Hi-ban attack on him at the end.

Edit: oh wait, it obviously is real-world Lavi attacking real-world Allen. Duh. But wow. I'm nervous! Can't wait! ><

angelz
May 30, 2007, 07:49 AM
hm... I don't think It's force... more like Lavi is now soo confused that he can't differentiate what's eal and what's not. Argh... knew this is going to happen! Allen or Rinali will be the one to stop him and Lavi will end up looking SOOO WEAK!!!

Defade
May 30, 2007, 08:37 AM
Gray Spoiler

The broken Rabi attacks Allen
It ends with Rabi attacking Allen with the fire seal
[hr]
I shall post some of 2cher's reaction to this, which I find highly amusing and agree to.

953: Allen: Stuff like Fire Seal won't work against me.ww (ww=Japanese equivalent of LOL, or just smiles)

954: Please do stop it. There's no way Rabi can match my power

959: The Fire Seal is a sad thing so just stop using it, Rabi. www
It won't work on anything else other than LV2s www

966: More importantly, where do I see this "Rhode's power is the most horrible one". That's pathetic.

There's even a crack 121 prediction. Fast, I know.

974: Now, grouping all comments together...

Beansprout: W00t www Using www the Fire ww Seal www right now wwww Rabi(Fake name)?wwww There's no way wwww that you can www match up wwww with me www, is there?wwww
Me, the one who can even cut a Noah to ribbons and www
you, who lost so badly to a single LV3 wwww How much of a difference do you think there is between you and me?wwww
(*insert cynical Allen telling Rabi about their difference in power that I'm too lazy to translate* Basically it includes how Rabi relies on Miranda's *insert name of Orihime's healing power* to fight, but this isn't Dragonball so he won't revive once he's dead and such)
When it all comes down to this, at ww least www let www me use this hand www and set you free from your agony! Save the soul of this pitiful Rabi(Fake name)!

But they brought up another interesting viewpoint - will Rabi become a Fallen? And will the story explore what Allen's Crown Clown has on it?

angelz
May 30, 2007, 08:41 AM
.... why is there so many www?

and... ALLEN IS GOING TO KILL LAVI?!!!! Allen fears of killing another human, so yea.... no way.

but is it just me or Allen seems kinda... off? Mentioning Lavi weakness... that is not Allen we all know. And I don't think Lavi will become a fallen because he is not conscious of himself... and he CANNOT die now. He still haven't reveal his right eye yet. so... yea.

Koen
May 30, 2007, 09:45 AM
well it seems that road is really powerful, she can use people against each other when she's in physical control

Defade
May 30, 2007, 09:57 AM
.... why is there so many www?

and... ALLEN IS GOING TO KILL LAVI?!!!! Allen fears of killing another human, so yea.... no way.

but is it just me or Allen seems kinda... off? Mentioning Lavi weakness... that is not Allen we all know. And I don't think Lavi will become a fallen because he is not conscious of himself... and he CANNOT die now. He still haven't reveal his right eye yet. so... yea.

It's a crack prediction made by one of the 2chers. I just find it highly amusing.

And www=Japanese equivalent of LOL, I mentioned that in my previous post before.

rhapsody blue
May 30, 2007, 10:28 AM
the crack theory was so funny! i love the last one especially "save the soul of this pitiful lavi" part.

i'm so glad that he stopped saying that line because it sounds so cheesy

Koen
May 30, 2007, 10:52 AM
oh what are you saying? that this is a fake spoiler?

rhapsody blue
May 30, 2007, 11:55 AM
the post by defade was the crack spoiler but the original one is the real one

Koen
May 30, 2007, 12:45 PM
ah i c, thanks for clearing this out

shadowchii
May 30, 2007, 04:09 PM
thank you so much for the spoilers! They came out really early.

I hope that Lavi will attack Allen. It would be intresting if that happens but I dont want anything bad to happen to Lavi or Allen though. My guess is that Lavi will attack Allen and then Lenalee will do something or she will be involved somehow!

Koen
May 30, 2007, 05:01 PM
thank you so much for the spoilers! They came out really early.

I hope that Lavi will attack Allen. It would be intresting if that happens but I dont want anything bad to happen to Lavi or Allen though. My guess is that Lavi will attack Allen and then Lenalee will do something or she will be involved somehow!

I totally agree with you, but it's not lavi attacking allen, it's prolly road that's forcing him to

shadowchii
May 30, 2007, 05:24 PM
I totally agree with you, but it's not lavi attacking allen, it's prolly road that's forcing him to

I know that its not Lavi-Lavi attacking Allen but it would be a hypotiesed(uncertain bout spelling)-Road controled Lavi attacking Allen. I would be weird if Lavi attacked Allen by himself for other then comical reasons.:blink

Koen
May 30, 2007, 05:27 PM
I know that its not Lavi-Lavi attacking Allen but it would be a hypotiesed(uncertain bout spelling)-Road controled Lavi attacking Allen. I would be weird if Lavi attacked Allen by himself for other then comical reasons.:blink

well yeah, indeed :D, but I am looking forward to the chap because of this spoiler

Magical Poof
May 30, 2007, 08:00 PM
OMFG! Allen gets attacked by Labi? I love you, Hoshino! Thanks to you, all my wildest fantasies are coming true! ;_;

This has to be the BEST CHAPTER EVER. Even though I must have said that about twenty other chapters... But damnit, Hoshino never stops getting awesomer by the minute.

-trolls for raws-

Koen
May 31, 2007, 02:45 AM
OMFG! Allen gets attacked by Labi? I love you, Hoshino! Thanks to you, all my wildest fantasies are coming true! ;_;

This has to be the BEST CHAPTER EVER. Even though I must have said that about twenty other chapters... But damnit, Hoshino never stops getting awesomer by the minute.

-trolls for raws-

I agree but the one I'll never forget: chapter 107

brightdreamer
May 31, 2007, 01:51 PM
woot! so people were right when we said that he went crazy. someone (sorry don't remember the name) did predict correctly that lavi would attack his comrades. congrats!

I know I predicted this, but I don't think I was the only one, or the first one to say it. My theory is that Lavi still thinks he's in the dream-world, or is so messed up he doesn't know it's Allen he's attacking.

*CLINGS to Lavi*

Defade
June 01, 2007, 04:29 AM
Possible spoiler:

立ち読みでほとんど忘れたが白ちんこ壊れ黒ちんこに
おまえがいなくなっても俺がぶっくまんになるからオケ!といわれてた
白ちんこ本体が掃除用具入れから出てアレンを襲う
アレンはちんこを抱き締めボクがわからないのかと菊
ちんこは俺はカマじゃないと突き放す
そんな感じの話だったというリアルな夢ry

Of course normally I would've dismissed this as a speculation, but ever since last time the code "a dream that seemed so real" was created for spoilers, and this is exactly that. This might be a speculation after all, though, but nothing new is coming out anyway. Translation:

I read it standing up so I forgot most of it, but Black Lavi who broke White Lavi said

"Even without you, I'll become a Bookman anyway so it's ok!" to him.

The real body of the White Lavi attacks Allen who came out of the (??) cleaning tool box. (note: Like last time, they might also put in random stuff that aren't true at all, so this is either a mistranslation on my part, 2chers hiding the true spoilers or Hoshino gone crazy. kthxbai)

Allen hugs Lavi, saying that "I don't understand"

Lavi replies "I don't give a damn" and breaks free.

A dream along the lines of that that feels like reality.

RainyFrog
June 01, 2007, 06:19 AM
Allen hugs Lavi, saying that "I don't understand"

Lavi replies "I don't give a damn" and breaks free.

Oh. My. God. If that's true...that is so devastating. But still I love it. ...I kind of hope it's true.

We need the raw!! ><
ETA: Also...omgtheyaoi!! <3!!

Defade
June 01, 2007, 11:03 AM
A 2cher said that the title for 120 is 「ナ」+「カ」+「マ」, meaning「co」+「m」+「rade」(excuse the weird spacing).

Not sure if it's true though.

brightdreamer
June 01, 2007, 01:46 PM
I read it standing up so I forgot most of it, but Black Lavi who broke White Lavi said

"Even without you, I'll become a Bookman anyway so it's ok!" to him.

Whoa... is it just me, or does that imply "Black" Lavi taking control of Lavi's mind?

Dofla
June 06, 2007, 04:09 AM
ラビ、己で己の体を刺して火判で発動
最後は刃でロードを貫く

よく分からんw
ちなみに人気投票1位は神田ユウとやらの7591票。2位はアレンの6484票
3位はラビの6264票です

I did a mistake no spoiler oO

tune
June 06, 2007, 04:28 AM
this is not a translation :)
---------------------------------------------
lavi stabs himself and fire seal activates
event concludes with a blade going through rhode

for the character polls,
1st: kanda with 7592 votes
2nd: allen with 6484 votes
3rd: lavi with 6264 votes
----------------------------------------
i wonder if lavi stabbing himself is what causes the fire seal to activate?
i assume that lavi pierces the blade through rhode?

Dofla
June 06, 2007, 04:30 AM
i edited my post ^^

Edit: I didn't do a mistake oO

Pretty hard today... XD