PDA

View Full Version : Meeting of Kings

lelouch
March 31, 2008, 10:39 AM
Remember, at the end of Drum, where Dalton has that flashback? The one where they go to the meeting of Kings, and Wapol tries to eat Vivi? Well, there were a lot of other people we saw at the Table of Kings. Do we have any conformation/speculation on who they were? Not all of them were kings either. There were dark powerful looking characters standing in the corners, and infront of the table as well.

I believe that Dr. VegaPunk was shown at that meeting. And more importantly, what if Oda makes them have a second meeting? How often do they occur, anyway? What was their purpose?

On a side note, wasn't it stated somewhere that having a jolly roger as a flag was illegal and automatically made you a criminal in the eyes of the WG? However, Drum Island currently has a jolly roger as a flag..I don't think they are part of the WG. Did anyone else notice this?

Razh
March 31, 2008, 11:14 AM
I don't know what makes you think that Dr. Vegapunk would be on that type of political meetings.
Those meetings are probably called in the event of some occurences which will have a great effect on WG and kingdoms and countries under it. In this case, it was to warn them of Dragon. Certainly there's a reason why WG knew he will be a threat to the world stabillity, but at this point we can only guess.
Those kind of meetings are really nothing special for such a large geographical entity like WG.

Akainu
March 31, 2008, 03:55 PM
was that in the manga too? I searched it at the end of drum arc but couldn't find it.

weixiaobao
March 31, 2008, 08:13 PM
was that in the manga too? I searched it at the end of drum arc but couldn't find it.

well if i could have guess it a flash back by vivi and dalton where dalton said that vivi a courageous girl for preventing a conflict between Alabasta and Drum island..

Akainu
April 06, 2008, 04:39 PM
oh damn - that's a flashback in a flashback thats so weird. and its in chapter 142 which is not exactly "at the end of drum" but nvm. (if its the one you mean).
well there might have been more people then just kings and their baggage.
as it was called a world meeting I don't see why there shouldn't have been more people especially because it was held in Mariejoah, which kinda implies that at least the gorosei and top-marines if not the shichibukai or even scientists like dr.vegapunk and so on were there. all that under the limitation, that you couldn't really scry someone specifically on the pics of chapter 142