PDA

View Full Version : Old Convo Threads

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Gold Knight
June 18, 2007, 09:47 AM
Hiya! Welcome to the second version of the Naruto Hang Out Thread. Last one was getting a bit too long.

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/328/2vayukyv2np1.jpg

This is the place if you want to have more of a casual conversation about Naruto. Talk about your favorite characters, dream about what you wish would or should have happened, things like that. Get to know other Naruto fans better here. You guys don't have to worry so much about spoilers anymore - it has gotten pretty obvious over the last eight months that we attract Naruto fans here who are usually more than not updated to the latest chapter. Just try to take in consideration that some people may not have read the latest chapter - so if you want to talk about that, be sure to keep to the latest Discussion thread for at least a few days after the chapter's release.

Some things to keep in mind, though. Conversation here is meant to be casual - so try not to get in heated arguments here. If you want to argue a point, you might want to stay with the latest chapter Discussion or the Predictions thread (if your topic is related to either), or simply start a thread about your opinion over in the Naruto Toshokan (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39). And even then, try to be polite and respectful towards your fellow posters, of course.

Here you can also talk about anything else that is Naruto-related - the anime, merchandise, games, whatever. Hell, if you've cosplayed and aren't scared to show any pics, go ahead and show us here. ;)

If you want to get more into talking about other stuff rather than Naruto, though, it's okay every now and then but you may want to consider going over to our latest Hang Out thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13941) in General Discussion. (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)

Ok, knock yourselves out and enjoy. :kkbook

Please remember no agonizing or asking for RAWS or spamming here. Such posts will be deleted without warning, and repeated offences will result you being locked up in Oro's cell and a cursed seal jutsu be placed on you! Got it??! ~ Nami

hitokugutsu
June 18, 2007, 11:12 AM
Sweet a new tread and starting of with a clean slate -_-. Well I've been wondering about the little black book that Kabuto gave Naruto. I hear people saying it contains info about Akatsuki members but I think that it contains info about the Jinchuuriki. Kishi has alreay killed of many jinchuuriki off screen so it wouldn't hurt to give them a background. And besides Naruto there is only one jinchuuriki left so maybe that one will get some screen time

ornis
June 18, 2007, 11:45 AM
The little black book can be discussed here (http://www.mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13740).

Still, I'd like more info on bijuu and jinchuuriki overall. Like the sealing methods, the choice of vessels, the military intent involving them...what would happen if villages embraced jinchuuriki and if they hate them as much as we've seen... why not discover a different medium to hold/exercise bijuu power? Of course, I could be begging the question. >.>

Gold Knight
June 18, 2007, 12:09 PM
Thanks ornis for pointing that thread out to hitokugutsu.

Maybe we'll learn one day in a future Databook, ornis. There are bound to be entries on Yugito, the Sanbi, and the old man jinchuuriki of the Four-Tails. (I bet the Five Tails is the bijuu other than the Kyuubi not yet captured by the Akatsuki.)

Kishimoto has to know that his readers would love more information about the bijuus and their jinchuurikis, and that he's not quite satisfying them within the series itself.

Saint Jimmy
June 18, 2007, 12:16 PM
Gold knight, the old man Kisame and Itachi cought was the four-tails, the five tails is yet to be captured, if not they've already done that. But I like the idea of the bijuu's being in that book.

chance of subject, thank god for making a V2 version of the hang out thread, v1 was getting far too long...
besides...post #5 woot woot woot!! :P

Gold Knight
June 18, 2007, 12:19 PM
You caught my mistake before I edited it myself, heh. I had to go re-check Chapter 353 to verify if it was the Four-Tails or the Five-Tails. Thanks though.

Uchiha Slayer
June 18, 2007, 04:10 PM
I dont know, i think the black book might have like Akutsuki stuff in it...Because why would Orochimaru and Kabuto want to know about bijuu. There into jutsus and stuff.

TBCAD
June 18, 2007, 04:43 PM
i hope the black book contains both info on the Akats. members and the bijuus
but then they would delay that for a long time if it were true^

Donnie_D
June 18, 2007, 05:11 PM
If the black book contains much info.... well, I wish they'd just give us a chapter that was nothing but pages from it. I want to see the damn thing, already!

warbandit66
June 18, 2007, 05:35 PM
does anybody think that Itachi may have copied chidori from sasuke? Because unlike rasengan it uses handseals, also that is how sasuke learned it from kakashi, itachi did have his sharingan active when sasuke attempted to use it against him in the hotel. He may have even created variants of the technique much like sasuke has but on a larger scale

Donnie_D
June 18, 2007, 05:47 PM
Well, it's possible.... but we don't even know if Itachi is a lightening-type. I'd say that a non-lightening-type wouldn't be able to use such a high level lightening jutsu.

CopyNinjaKakashi
June 18, 2007, 06:11 PM
I thought it was the 8-tails jinchuuriki that remained besides Naruto. That's why Itachi was in no hurry to capture Naruto because they needed to maintain the balance in the statue. I could be wrong though, I'll have to go back and check.

Toad Sage
June 18, 2007, 07:54 PM
Of course this is the hang out thread, so you're allowed to discuss whatever appeals to your naruto minds, but I thought I'd make you all aware there is a thread in the toshokan Kabuto book thread (http://www.mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13740) here. Cheers :)

CopyNinjaKakashi
June 18, 2007, 08:21 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to get the Naruto Shippuden game to work on an American Wii? I would kill to be able to play it =D. Thanks. Also, anyone know a good place to order Naruto Merchandise? I would love to have a wall scroll or poster with the characters post-timeskip, but all I ever see when looking is pre-timeskip wall scrolls. Thanks again.

Gold Knight
June 19, 2007, 07:28 AM
I highly doubt that. The Wii is very difficult and I think they are still trying to figure out how to, ahem, modify it to your preferences.

A good place to order Naruto merchandise... I'll check into that.

TBCAD
June 19, 2007, 07:44 AM
lol "modify" good one:eyeroll

shachi
June 19, 2007, 07:59 AM
I think it would be great if one of the following chapters didn't contain any storytelling at all; instead, it would consist of pages from the akatsuki book.

Toad Sage
June 19, 2007, 09:57 AM
That would be kind of cool, like those old episodes of Count Duckula when the count and the nanny would be in the victorian era with mustaches and canes. We could see the ancient history of Akatsuki: the AL missing curfew and vowing to take over ninja land by capturing giant beasts that will allow him to manufacture war because he hates getting grounded.

CopyNinjaKakashi
June 19, 2007, 11:22 AM
Yeah, well I know they have a disc for gamecube that lets you play Japanese games. I played a Naruto game on the cube. I imagine the wii is probably a little more tricky to do though.

Gold Knight
June 19, 2007, 11:47 AM
I think it would be great if one of the following chapters didn't contain any storytelling at all; instead, it would consist of pages from the akatsuki book.

Eh, we already have the Databooks, don't we? XD Should be a new one out sometimes this year or so.

As for Naruto merchandise, CNK, try Amazon or e-bay I guess. That's really all I know. I'm sure there are a lot of Japanese sites, but that's only good if you can actually read and type in Japanese.

hitokugutsu
June 19, 2007, 04:07 PM
Eh, we already have the Databooks, don't we? XD Should be a new one out sometimes this year or so.

As for Naruto merchandise, CNK, try Amazon or e-bay I guess. That's really all I know. I'm sure there are a lot of Japanese sites, but that's only good if you can actually read and type in Japanese.

Sweet... a new databook coming this year. I hope it also covers the Hidan and Kakuzu arc since those two AK members need some serious background info

I was wondering if it doesnt bother anyone that Deidara somehow magically got his arm back that was crushed by Gaara. Since it makes Gaaras and Deidara fight lose some of its value.

Marq
June 19, 2007, 05:36 PM
The Akatsuki book does bring some interesting points, but I doubt Kishi would really give any vital information that us readers dont' know. I mean, he kind of made it a big deal when he handed that pamphlet to Sai, and we end up knowing it was just basically a hit list. But I would like it if indeed got some info on the other Akatsuki Members. To bring up another point, am I the only disappointed, that jinchuuriki are being disposed left and right by the Akatsuki? I know it was a way for Kishi to hype the Akatsuki and all, but eh, I would've liked to see Naruto interacted with another jinchuuriki at least. Gaara was a perfect, but I would like to see another. Heck maybe the old man, and teach Naruto some tricks. The way kishi is making Naruto not stick with the Kyubbi. I can find that as fatal. I know he wants to percieve Naruto as strong, but I would like to see Naruto actually struggle with an Akatsuki member and actually need the help of another Jinchuuriki. I mean if Sasuke got his fan-fiction team (I swear it feels like it), why shouldn't naruto with like a pair of jinchuuriki's on his side, it would be pretty interesting. Not to mention, to see the other powers of jinchuurikis and how they differ from each other.

CopyNinjaKakashi
June 19, 2007, 07:58 PM
In regards as to which bijuus they have sealed, it only seems there are only two left. I thought the one left besides Naruto was the 8-tails, but I was mistaken. Itachi said they needed to seal up to the 8-tails before getting Naruto. We know it is either the 5-,7-, or 8-tails if I remember correctly. I would like it if Naruto met this Jinchuuriki and learned a little bit more about controlling the bijuu, but I am not holding my breath.

Toad Sage
June 19, 2007, 09:38 PM
Yah, this was worked out in an Toshokan thread not long ago, i.e. only two bijuu remain remain free-the eight tail and Naruto, of course.

Given that Kishimoto killed both the monk and Yugito off camera (the 4 and 2 tail resp.) I'm not holding out for him to do anything spectacular with the eight. But Itachi did mention that capturing and sealing the eight tail first would be necessary before sealing Naruto, so maybe we'll be treated to seeing the eight tail actually develop as a character, like the way we saw Gaara develop in act one. This is what I hope for, at least, since jinchuuriki are cool, and should have been given a more important place in the manga imo.

Nara Twig
June 20, 2007, 03:00 AM
I keep seeing people raising their concers over the strain a sharingan and mangekyo sharingan have on the users eyes. People say, look at those two little strain marks around Itachi's eyes. He's going to go blind one day... but what about the byakugan? That looks like it hurts your eyes a whole lot more than a sharingan. granted it's never in constant use like Itachi's sharingan, but there're still veins popping out all the way down your cheeks. I just thought that it was a silly topic of conversation... but then again so is the negative side effects of sharingan vs byakugan. lol

jhotboy68
June 20, 2007, 09:19 AM
This may be off topic but there is something i have been asking myself for awhile now.
Why is everybody from Akatsuki talk like they could have easily beaten Orochimaru. He was one of the three legendary Sanin and knew almost every forbidden jutsu there was.
I recall Itachi saying that they couldn't beat Jiraiya even if he and Kisame went against and that the outcome wouldn't be any different if they had more Akatsuki members with them. He said that the best case scenario would be Jiraiya dieying with them.
So my question is how strong is Jiraiya? I'm sure he is pretty strong and we haven't seen much yet.

What do you guys think

coolitman
June 20, 2007, 12:19 PM
that's something i wondered myself because everyone always says that orochimaru was the strongest of the legendary sannin (probably because he was described a genius in childhood etc etc) but if Itachi was more powerful than orochimaru but cautious about getting involved with jiraiya even with kisame on his side then surely jiraiya is the stronger of the two. I want to know what exactly jiraiya can do (hopefully he's taught naruto a snippet) because i don't think what we have seen is all that great, just toad related (or perverted)...by the way what was the reason for no shippuuden anime this week?

Eternal_1
June 20, 2007, 12:26 PM
ok people sorry for this post to bring a new subject.

but am i the only one who thinks that sai and suigetsu are brothers. for some reason suigetsu looks similiar to the boy that was drawn in sais book. i think this arc can link the 2 together.

Gold Knight
June 20, 2007, 05:52 PM
Yah, this was worked out in an Toshokan thread not long ago, i.e. only two bijuu remain remain free-the eight tail and Naruto, of course.

Eight-tails? What was the proof?

but am i the only one who thinks that sai and suigetsu are brothers. for some reason suigetsu looks similiar to the boy that was drawn in sais book. i think this arc can link the 2 together.

Nah, you're not the first one to think about that. They do look alike. But I doubt that Sai was lying that his brother did die - also, Suigetsu seems too cold-blooded to be anybody Sai used to care about. But they're likely to fight each other, probably, and we'll know for sure then.

ANBU4U
June 20, 2007, 06:51 PM
Eight-tails? What was the proof?

We know that there's 2 left.

If we eliminate Naruto the 9 tails...and assume that they would need to take the latter bijuu in order, the 8 tails being the other remaining bijuu seems probable.

Toad Sage
June 20, 2007, 07:05 PM
Well, I was confident the matter was settled, but when I checked unrivaled for a page reference the Japflap translation is different than the translation I have downloaded. Specifically, the translations differ where they say, "getting the jinchuuriki up to the eight tail first" and "catch them up to the hachibi." I took the chez translation to mean that they had not yet caught the eight tail, so by process of elimination, only the eight tail would be left.

I was inclined to suggest that Itachi's speech about balancing the statue would show that the eight tail is the last bijuu free regardless of the translation. But considering the idea more carefully, he's probably saying that the nine tail shall appear in the middle eye, and the balance must be maintained by filling out the regions on the left and right of the middle eye first. This way makes more sense, since we know Akatsuki is not capturing the bijuu in "tail numerical" order, since three were captured before 1, 2, 3, and 4. Therefore, it now seems unlikely that there is anyway to definitely know which bijuu is free, although I still have a hunch it's the eight tail since it would be second in power only to the kyuubi. Nonetheless, a hunch isn't a proof.

Gold Knight
June 21, 2007, 01:09 AM
That was what I had initially thought, TS. It's either the Five-Tails, Seven-Tails, or Eight-Tails. Though I have to admit it may be more probable that it would have to be either one of the latter two, just because the "balance" of all the bijuus across the statue's eyes seem to be an important thing.

Saint Jimmy
June 21, 2007, 02:31 PM
So infact the bijuu didn't have to be sealed in order? Was it just a coincidance that gaara (ichibi) went first (after the two that were already sealed which still confuses me) then Yugito (nibi) and after the sanbi and the Yonbi.

And we have Itachi saying that acoording AL they have to be sealed in order the maintain balance. But that may have something to do woch equal eyes left and right to Mid-eye which his surely for the nine-tails

But what is al this saing about ony one more jinchuuriki out there?
2 where already sealed, Gaara, Yugito, Stupid creature and Old dirty man. Doesn't that make 6? 6 out of 9? meaning that there is 2 more of them besides our friendly neightbourhood Naruto? because after they sealed the Yonbi, we haven't seen the statue anymore so we couldn't count the remaing eyes...

And I'd like the fact a new data book will be released :D hopefully with some data on Hidan...sure mis him....

patrick_tambu
June 21, 2007, 03:22 PM
Yo everyone!!!!
I was just wondering.......why the hell are we going to wait over a crapload of months (like 10 or somenthing) to see the fourth movie!!!!!
I mean.......c'mon!!!!! Even for the blockbuster you can find some sh**ty amatorial stuff within a few days after they're out.........
Sorry guys, i am just a little frustrated........

TBCAD
June 21, 2007, 06:47 PM
ummm its actually only 1 month and some change
just be patient and you will be rewarded...
and if your wondering, yes i got that second line out of a fortune cookie

Alterno
June 23, 2007, 11:25 PM
Sorry but I had to add this due the last mangas being more narusaku than naruhina, a new way to see narusaku... plus is funny....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t07Po8EQbeM

Gold Knight
June 24, 2007, 05:25 PM
^ Sorry Alterno, going to move this one to Hang Out thread since it was kind of... just showing something.

badluckartist
June 26, 2007, 05:00 PM
I'm starting to get tired of this format the manga slips into sometimes- when they spend an entire chapter with one event while the other events stay stuck in suspended animation for several weeks at a time. Bleach has been doing the same thing, and it's just getting a little tiresome.

It's especially rediculous in this latest arc of Naruto, because the fight we've been focusing on for like three weeks now features COLOSSAL explosions!! Seriously, we aren't even going to get a panel showing everyone in shock with a "What was that explosion?!" look on their faces? This format gets old after like three weeks of not knowing what the hell is in that damn book, that's all : p

warbandit66
June 26, 2007, 05:46 PM
I was just thinking that maybe the city that AL was in is hell on the inside of the shinigami's stomach, maybe 3rd and 4th hokage are in there too, there are no other cities like it in naruto, the tailed beasts once captured may have enough strength collectively to free him from that world, the reason people have agreed to join his cause could be that he has offered them something of great importance, possibly the revival of a deceased loved one

patrick_tambu
June 26, 2007, 06:26 PM
I'm starting to get tired of this format the manga slips into sometimes- when they spend an entire chapter with one event while the other events stay stuck in suspended animation for several weeks at a time. Bleach has been doing the same thing, and it's just getting a little tiresome.

It's especially rediculous in this latest arc of Naruto, because the fight we've been focusing on for like three weeks now features COLOSSAL explosions!! Seriously, we aren't even going to get a panel showing everyone in shock with a "What was that explosion?!" look on their faces? This format gets old after like three weeks of not knowing what the hell is in that damn book, that's all : p

I'd say it's as long as the part where Azuma dies, there had been so many chapters without knowing anything about the other's goin' on....
I think it's because of the week we have to wait for each chap.....
By reading this arc all in once, it doesn't seem that ridiculous....

Toad Sage
June 26, 2007, 10:00 PM
I'm surprised nobody (to my knowledge) has mentioned the similarity between the location of the AL and the city in which Sasuke equipped Hebi. Many people have suggested the possibility that the AL is konohoan, and in particular, an Uchiha. If these rumors are true, it wouldn't be at all unreasonable that he's hiding out in an Uchiha safe house.

ornis
June 26, 2007, 10:15 PM
I'd love to find the posts that have your eye for the semblance between the Catshop's backdrop and the city that AL once occupied. It struck me as odd if I were to consider an idea about Hebi's location, Naruto's and Itachi's: a thought went around supposing that they all were very close to Konoha. What I question is why would Uchiha travel off and afar to stock arms if they were police---and needed weapons at a convenient reach? Maybe it wasn't for such a purpose... just a special-circumstance outlet.

If the convenience applies and AL's city is in proximity to the handy shop or his city contains it ... why have we seen so little of that modern locale---well, one at least more advanced than known villages (in my opinion)?

//I also notice the shop's area is rustic, but even if it's included in AL's spot (as a ghetto maybe) I've never seen such architecture and so many pipes and wires before in a Naruto village compared to AL's town... it surely differs//

Addressing the below: I'd go with coincidence. I'd just like to see a setting like those two come back during a fight actually... to see how the structures affect the strategics of opposing forces, especially the "skyline" of AL's scene.

Italic=Edit

Toad Sage
June 26, 2007, 10:42 PM
I didn't mean the catshop itself, I meant the backround when they were entering the safehouse. If you look at the chapter, it appears to be a run down city whose architecture resembles the area in which the AL resides. The depiction is similar for the ruins, but that could be a coincidence if the rumors that the AL is konohoan aren't true.

ornis
June 26, 2007, 11:51 PM
I'd like to clairfy that I was considering the backdrop too. If I confused you, forgive me.

I think the similarity is coincidence. //Just planting my view firmly or being redundant....// Aside from that, where did this hunch about AL stemming from Konoha come from? I only know his respect of the Will of Fire... in words at least. Seems like a fun thought, though.

Toad Sage
June 27, 2007, 02:30 AM
AL hailing from Konohoa isn't originally my idea, just an idea that's been spoken of throughout many threads. I think, as you said, the will of fire speech and his seeming sympathy for Konohoa is one source of this interpretation. But going farther back, we have AL=Yondaime theory, AL=Uchiha Madara theory. I guess in a nutshell those three ideas comprise the point of view that AL is from Konohoa.

Oh, and I almost forgot, the similarity of his eyes and Kurenai's. I think that too indicated to a lot of people he may belong to a clan from Konohoa.

matsyes
June 27, 2007, 03:42 AM
AL might be a konha ninja ...which I believe will be a real blow for my opinion for konha ,Konha I think has to really figure out a way to hold onto its real powerful ninja's. It right now has tsunade as the kage with Jiraiya perhaps being the only person close to her strength after that it doesn't have any really strong ninjas. There is no one from kakashi's generation who can come close. ... In fact to be fair even the sand seems to have that problem, Gaara is the kazekage and there was no one even close to his strength in the sand (no one helped him in his fight).

There are all these really strong ninjas running around with no alliances to there original villages. I wonder why the villages allow this situation to rise again and again.

boyakist4649
June 29, 2007, 01:44 PM
AL might be a konha ninja ...which I believe will be a real blow for my opinion for konha ,Konha I think has to really figure out a way to hold onto its real powerful ninja's. It right now has tsunade as the kage with Jiraiya perhaps being the only person close to her strength after that it doesn't have any really strong ninjas. There is no one from kakashi's generation who can come close. ... In fact to be fair even the sand seems to have that problem, Gaara is the kazekage and there was no one even close to his strength in the sand (no one helped him in his fight).

There are all these really strong ninjas running around with no alliances to there original villages. I wonder why the villages allow this situation to rise again and again.

It would indeed be interesting to see that Akatsuki Leader is from Konoha. I just don't know where in the storyline that he would fit.

But in the hidden village of the sand, we don't know if Gaara was the most powerful. Chiyo-baa and Ebizou-jii seem to just lurk around, but the former has shown to be quite effective.

theshizzle
June 29, 2007, 04:09 PM
It would seem so cliche if the AL was from Konoha...there seem to be a lot of former Konoha ninja scattered throught out the NAruto Universe

Also ANyone have a guess on how many more chapters ? i say 600 total chptrs

Hemostrat
July 01, 2007, 05:21 PM
I was just re-reading the Chunnin exam and I found something that was interesting... in the flashback when Gai first meets his team Tenten says that her goal is to "I would like to become a stron ninja... like the legendary female ninja Tsunade-sama." (84, page 8). I never noticed that before, just thought it was interesting ^^.

matsyes
July 02, 2007, 04:58 AM
I think the sharingan is one of the better Blood limits around. On the whole I dont like the blood limits, they tend to make the fighters one trick ponies in which u just gotta figure out a way around their abilities and they tend to ignore all other ninja abilities. But with the sharingan It by itself is a very limited blood limit allowing just better sight and genjutsu abilities. But a fighter with sharingan evolves as he fights more. He can actually improve dramatically and so a Sharingan user can constantly have a different fighting style. There is no single trick too it and no complete dependence on it , It rather improves the fighter and that I think it is therefore more useful.

In fact the sharingan is the only blood limit so far where the fighter uses the standard jutsus everyone else does apart from the eye genjutsus.

3shinkyo3
July 04, 2007, 11:01 AM
Ok, this going to seem really random but i was wondering if anyone else noticed that all the female ninja's are never as powerful as their male counter parts?

I mean prime example is sakura, dont get me wrong her insane strength is cool but she would last 5 minutes against either naruto or sasuke, she just doesn't have wqhat it takes. Which is a pity because i really started to like her after the sasori fight it was the first time she took a front seat in a battle that was a complete joke (even if she had a partner).

I'm really hoping that she masters the water element or at least learns some decent jutsu's so she can at least fight beside naruto in the up coming battles otherwise she will just go back to her support role which i think is beneath her.

Dxl
July 04, 2007, 03:23 PM
Hiya guys... dunno if anyone have asked this before... or if it's the right thread to ask that but... anyone knows whats going on with the anime??? doesn't seem like there is a new episode every friday.. did i miss something????

patrick_tambu
July 04, 2007, 06:06 PM
Hiya guys... dunno if anyone have asked this before... or if it's the right thread to ask that but... anyone knows whats going on with the anime??? doesn't seem like there is a new episode every friday.. did i miss something????

Yeah, you saw right!!!!
Episode 18 came out after 2 weeks instead of 1....
And so is ep.19!!!

I guess that's because the gap between the manga and the anime is not as big as they like!!!!!
(But this is only my opinion!)

The fact is that we have to wait a double-time, damn it!!!!
[hr]

Ok, this going to seem really random but i was wondering if anyone else noticed that all the female ninja's are never as powerful as their male counter parts?

I mean prime example is sakura, dont get me wrong her insane strength is cool but she would last 5 minutes against either naruto or sasuke, she just doesn't have wqhat it takes. Which is a pity because i really started to like her after the sasori fight it was the first time she took a front seat in a battle that was a complete joke (even if she had a partner).

I'm really hoping that she masters the water element or at least learns some decent jutsu's so she can at least fight beside naruto in the up coming battles otherwise she will just go back to her support role which i think is beneath her.

I dunno about Karin, but Tsunade is for sure as powerful as Jiraya.
I think that Ero-sennin would win against her, but not that easy!
And Temari probably could match up Shikamaru, even if he's runnin' into a new skill level!!!(i'd say since Asuma died and he fought against Akatsuki)

Nara Twig
July 05, 2007, 12:11 AM

I recall Kakashi stating early on that Sakura had far less chakra than both Sasuke and Naruto, but she has better control than both Naruto and even Sasuke. (although not that much more than the Uchiha genius). I guess that makes her more suited for medical ninjutsu.

On a different note, when and how do you guys think Kishimoto is going to explain light and dark chakra? Kakashi didn't tell us when he explained elemental chakra to Naruto, because he thought it'd be too much for him to take in at once.

patrick_tambu
July 10, 2007, 07:52 AM
On a different note, when and how do you guys think Kishimoto is going to explain light and dark chakra? Kakashi didn't tell us when he explained elemental chakra to Naruto, because he thought it'd be too much for him to take in at once.

Yeah, it'd be cool!!!
Don't know but, we have now many characters with diffrent skills... I'd like that to be when Suigetsu is gonna fight next time. He is able to transform his body to better use his sword and he can also change in water when hit! I'm pretty sure i'm gonna like him so, i'd like Kakashi to give some explaination.....
[hr]
Yo guys! I have a question!
Why Naruto is not asking the Fox about the current situation? I'd say Kyuubi should know what is Akatsuki doing.... Maybe he wouldn't get any answer or perhaps some malicious one(in any case Naruto would be able to say that to someone like Jiraya or Tsunade!) but, why not try it?

tymemyst
July 10, 2007, 09:43 PM
i agree

Toad Sage
July 11, 2007, 01:04 AM
Naruto's not asking the fox/kyuubi about the current situation because neither Naruto nor the Fox are really a part of the story anymore. He also didn't consult the fox as you say during the last arc, when the action was largely about Shikamaru and Asuma. I don't know when this is going to change, but I would expect more of this thing everytime an arc begins where you can tell the emphasis isn't on Naruto.

Dxl
July 11, 2007, 12:19 PM
hi, has anyone seen the new trailers for naruto shippuuden movie? is it true that he'll die in the movie, or are those trailer somehow.."fake"??

mdkex
July 11, 2007, 09:52 PM
This is my first topic here om mangahelpers...

I was readding the naruto manga(again) and i found one caracter of akatsuki that nobody talks about, if you wanna knokw about who I am talking about just look naruto cap 238 the last two pages (18 and 19), there betwen kisame and kakuso there are a big and tall guy that I have never seen before...

Does anyone knows this member of akatsuki??!

just look this image and you will know what I am saying...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/59605323/

Sorry if the inglish was kind of bad, a started to learn recently!!!

Check your PM //reason why this was moved is that it's an easily addressable question more than a theoretical topic for seemingly extensive debate// Look to the left of this thread above the online users bar. You'll see the PM above Log Out.

marte1980
July 12, 2007, 12:42 AM
I'd like to see more chapters on the Naruto side of the story,cause I really don't care about sasuke,Deidara,or anyone else.
Anyway one of the funniest things I've seen so far is that Akatsuki's members have their nails painted!!!I mean,those terrible bad guys,those assassins and every other bad think you want to add,have the time to go to some beauty center where they can have their nails painted,maybe take care of their skin,put up some make-up.That's really too much fun,cause it's way too stupid!

Godaime_Raikage
July 12, 2007, 02:52 PM
And Temari probably could match up Shikamaru, even if he's runnin' into a new skill level!!!(i'd say since Asuma died and he fought against Akatsuki)

Temari is not a team member of shikamaru. For shikamaru its Ino and i think hes far better then ino is cause is probably the worst ninja ive ever seen

patrick_tambu
July 12, 2007, 06:16 PM
Temari is not a team member of shikamaru. For shikamaru its Ino and i think hes far better then ino is cause is probably the worst ninja ive ever seen

The hell!!! Who says it's Ino, uh? I'd say Ino is a perfect match for Chouji (she'll never put her hands on Sasuke, that is!!lol)
It was actually about ninja-girls and their male counter parts... You mean to say that Temari and Shikamaru have not anything to spare:amuse ?

godofthesunn
July 12, 2007, 09:38 PM
ehh?? uhh well more imporantly the uchiha's will be making some important moves in the upcoming chapters

theshizzle
July 13, 2007, 02:56 PM
I hope we can find out more about Uchiha Madara

Dattebayo!
July 16, 2007, 04:49 AM
Here's one I'd like to put to you guys.... Who would you say Naruto's mother is? we all know who his father is pretty much without it being said.. but there is never any focus on his mother! personally I think it could have been Rin (from Kakashi's team with Obito) as she was a strong medical ninja, which might indicate why naruto has such strong self healing abilities, also she was close to the 4th... so, whats your guys predictions on his mother?

matsyes
July 16, 2007, 09:19 AM
Here's one I'd like to put to you guys.... Who would you say Naruto's mother is? we all know who his father is pretty much without it being said.. but there is never any focus on his mother! personally I think it could have been Rin (from Kakashi's team with Obito) as she was a strong medical ninja, which might indicate why naruto has such strong self healing abilities, also she was close to the 4th... so, whats your guys predictions on his mother?

We all assume that Naruto's father is the 4th...but really speaking there is no focus on either of Naruto's parents.
Also it's unlikely that the 4th is Naruto's father. I think Kakashi would know if the 4th was Naruto's father and he has used the fourth a lot as an example to inspire Naruto so if the 4th is Naruto's father I think he would have mentioned it.
The 4th marrying rin would be a bit too much. It would be like if kakashi went for sakura.

patrick_tambu
July 16, 2007, 10:50 PM
To be honest, i've never thought that the 4th could be Naruto's father... If it's for the hair, you should take as possible that AL is his dad!!!!!
I'd like Naruto's father to be the 4th but i know that if this had been the case, somehow we all would have knew....
Jeez, i just can't figure this part of myself....
I'm sure that Kakashi and Jiraya know what the deal is... Don't know, maybe Kabuto knows too.
The hell!!!!.......almost every character in this manga is always speaking about Naruto this 'n' that, howzat they've never mentioned this thing??????????

ShinobiWrath
July 16, 2007, 11:25 PM
Okay I'll change the subject and bring up an interesting subject I picked up from a friend of mines. Do you guys think Sharingan has influence over it's users? I mean everyone with an advanced form of Sharingan seems to have had a pretty dark intake on certain thing although some people don't think Itachi was evil with pretty much lightens my theory but I just wanted to see what everyone else thought.

theshizzle
July 19, 2007, 10:03 PM
Sharingan all i know is it does damage to your eyes in the longer run..

Dattebayo!
July 21, 2007, 03:24 PM
Ok,

My possible prediction for the future... quite a twist to it to.

Sasuke is actually protecting Naruto, but he is unaware he is doing so, by this I mean that infact Itachi is on a mission from Konoha to infiltrate Akatsuki, a long term mission in which he had to gain the MS in order to gain access to Akatsuki, hence killing his friend(s) & family in the process, knowing that the one person with the power to take on the AL isn't himself, but his younger brother Sasuke, also knowing at the same time it would take something major to give Sasuke the will to get strong enough to take on the strongest of all ninjas, with the calculated risk that to get to him, Sasuke would have to go through some other members of Akatsuki in the process and weakening the organisation, maybe even getting the break they need and taking out the AL too.

Perhaps the Konoha leaders have knew all along that the AL goal was Naruto, and as a precation, Itachi becomes Konoha's man on the inside, maybe Jiraiya gets his info from Itachi? I dont think it was any coincidence that Itachi looked sad when Zetsu announced Sasuke was dead after his fight with Deidara, maybe this was the look of someone who has failed his life long mission ? if Itachi was as cold blooded as we are led to believe, surely he would have been un-phased by his brothers death.

saadku
July 23, 2007, 04:06 PM
what jutsu did jiraya tell naruto not to use ch251 "dont use that jutsu"

The question appears more casual than discussion producing. One answer could end it's topic-sustainability if the request had its own thread.

PredatorNar
July 23, 2007, 04:30 PM
We don't know yet, Naruto has yet to use it. If he did already use it, then we don't know if it was the jutsu that Jiraiya was talking about. However, I wonder if Naruto will still be using the RasenShuriken since Tsunade told him it was now a forbidden jutsu that she doesn't want him to use.

IgnorantSage
July 24, 2007, 01:11 AM
what jutsu did jiraya tell naruto not to use ch251 "dont use that jutsu"

I believe that Jiraiya was referring to the four-tailed Kyuubi form.
Yes, I know it's not a jutsu but it would be logical for Jiraiya to discourage Naruto from using the Kyuubi's power excessively as it becomes harmful to Naruto.

Also, while I really dislike the anime and don't consider it too seriously, it is interesting to note that Jiraiya said 'chikara' (or something like that) in the anime. It usually refers to power and not a technique/jutsu. It may have been there to clear some of the confusion for the anime viewers or probably just another mistake by those annoying anime production team.

patrick_tambu
July 24, 2007, 07:14 PM
I believe that Jiraiya was referring to the four-tailed Kyuubi form.
Yes, I know it's not a jutsu but it would be logical for Jiraiya to discourage Naruto from using the Kyuubi's power excessively as it becomes harmful to Naruto.

Also, while I really dislike the anime and don't consider it too seriously, it is interesting to note that Jiraiya said 'chikara' (or something like that) in the anime. It usually refers to power and not a technique/jutsu. It may have been there to clear some of the confusion for the anime viewers or probably just another mistake by those annoying anime production team.

Yep!
Also, after this warning to Naruto, Jiraya gave Kakashi a little present to be used on a transforming Naruto! Kakashi used that when Naruto was fighing against Deidara!!!(If Kakashi wouldn't have sealed the Kyuubi that time, i think Deidara wouldn't have last enough to fight Sasuke!lol)
[hr]
By the way guys, i was wondering..... Remember Rasenshuriken, Naruto's brand new S-or-higer jutsu? And the way it hurts Naruto as well?
Why the hell Naruto don't use a kagebunshin to shoot that? The deal should be that someone's chakra is splitted in equal part for every clone he makes! It's not like kagebunshin don't have strenght enough in order to do that...so what's the deal?

theshizzle
July 26, 2007, 06:16 AM
Yep!
Also, after this warning to Naruto, Jiraya gave Kakashi a little present to be used on a transforming Naruto! Kakashi used that when Naruto was fighing against Deidara!!!(If Kakashi wouldn't have sealed the Kyuubi that time, i think Deidara wouldn't have last enough to fight Sasuke!lol)
<hr noshade size="1">
By the way guys, i was wondering..... Remember Rasenshuriken, Naruto's brand new S-or-higer jutsu? And the way it hurts Naruto as well?
Why the hell Naruto don't use a kagebunshin to shoot that? The deal should be that someone's chakra is splitted in equal part for every clone he makes! It's not like kagebunshin don't have strenght enough in order to do that...so what's the deal?

Good point, I am sure that might happen in the future..but maybe the Kagebunshin can't handle the power of that Rasenshuriken..because the KBs supposedly go away with one clean hit, the RS i think is like poison for the user as well as the target, so it does damage to the user which would render the KB useless but i maybe be wrong, someone clean me up..

nahkampfbiber
July 26, 2007, 08:08 AM
Good point, I am sure that might happen in the future..but maybe the Kagebunshin can't handle the power of that Rasenshuriken..because the KBs supposedly go away with one clean hit, the RS i think is like poison for the user as well as the target, so it does damage to the user which would render the KB useless but i maybe be wrong, someone clean me up..
while that would make sense, one of narutos bunshins already used the rasenshuriken. (ch. 341) oO

patrick_tambu
July 30, 2007, 02:38 PM
while that would make sense, one of narutos bunshins already used the rasenshuriken. (ch. 341) oO

Yeah, that's my line!!!
But i must admit that maybe Naruto had not enough time to find a way out this crap...and perhaps he also didn't knew about RS effects.
Another thing to say is that probably he's already found a way to deal with the jutsu.
[hr]
Ok, line change!!!
This is related about this Tobi translation thing about pages 17/18 chap. 364.

I assume that this guy is Uchiha Madara. I'd say that the key to interprete page 18 is in the previous pages: it seems that if the things will be as they should, the sharingan will regain its true power! Am i correct?
And it will be as soon as all the Jinchuuriki will be captured, ain't it?
But, the key to achieve this true power wasn't hidden in that room of Uchiha clan?
So, it comes to think that even Itachi and Sasuke should know about it!!!
And until now, we've not seen anything to think they've any suspect 'bout it.
Wether or not the translation is 100% correct or not, i'd say it's a bit too early for us to know what's the story....

So guys, whaddya' think of it?

Decorus
July 30, 2007, 08:17 PM
The true purpose of the Sharingan was hidden in the temple. This secret is what caused Itachi to slaughter his clan. This secret what ever it is has a major effect on the Manga. Madara needs Sasuke for something. This is why the Akatsuki were concerned when Orochimaru got his hands on Sasuke. Madara also tested Sasuke to see how he is progressing and believes he is nearly ready for what ever he needs him for.

j9virtue
July 30, 2007, 10:14 PM
I am really curious to see how kishi will bring orochimaru back into the plot- and exactly what purpose he may ultimately have. I still think he'll ultimately have to get what he wants - the sharingan. But from who, and even kabuto he's obviously being kept around for a reason. With this whole madara/ true purpose of the sharingan seeming to take center stage in the plot what will come of kabuto??? Any thoughts?

Gundulf
August 01, 2007, 10:51 AM
I am really curious to see how kishi will bring orochimaru back into the plot- and exactly what purpose he may ultimately have. I still think he'll ultimately have to get what he wants - the sharingan. But from who, and even kabuto he's obviously being kept around for a reason. With this whole madara/ true purpose of the sharingan seeming to take center stage in the plot what will come of kabuto??? Any thoughts?

I think that Orochimaru's plan changed the moment he was attacked by sasuke, so i think, he may just be there asleep waiting for the battle against itachi, in which he will try and possess Itachi, i think he was still after itachi

jiro
August 02, 2007, 12:49 AM
So how different is Yondaime's flash justsu with the teleportation jutsu of the Uchiha?:blink

eroda
August 02, 2007, 03:50 AM
dont know enough about sharingan one to make a statement but the fourths one requires a summoning seal to be placed at the point of destination

yassbittar
August 02, 2007, 03:58 AM
are you talking about shunshin no jutsu?

ShadowStrike
August 02, 2007, 06:44 AM
Sharingan will own fourth, like it owns everyone else now. LOL

aznhotbod
August 02, 2007, 12:05 PM
Sharingan will own fourth, like it owns everyone else now. LOL

Unless Itachi starts spamming Amaterasu, he couldn't even catch the 4th. Sharingan didnt have a teleportation jutsu. Sasuke simply summoned Manda, genjutsu'd him and made Manda return to the Creature Universe.

akatsuki27
August 02, 2007, 01:00 PM
Unless Itachi starts spamming Amaterasu, he couldn't even catch the 4th. Sharingan didnt have a teleportation jutsu. Sasuke simply summoned Manda, genjutsu'd him and made Manda return to the Creature Universe.

thank you, somebody else finally sees the light...ive been arguing this for weeks now and my friend keeps bringing up the chance that sasuke has MS....he doesnt have it!!! and even if he did, he wouldnt use it on deidara, he'd wait for itachi...another hint that he doesnt is he didnt transport the blast itself...he was the one that needed to get away
[hr]
woo hoo!! i moved up in rank

Mendes
August 02, 2007, 02:01 PM
I also dont believe Sasuke used MS in the match against Deidara, but that could have been the other solution he mentioned if the lightning didnt stop the explosion of the mines.

I may be wrong, but I got the idea Sasuke has the MS, looking at the way he reacted after the fight with Deidara. I was expecting him to feel demoralized after such a close win, but the first thing Sasuke said after waking up was "where's itachi?", so I suppose he has a major trump card stored for his brother. If it isnt MS, it must be, at least, amazing.

Thrice
August 02, 2007, 02:14 PM
Hmm,.... in his battle with deidera he sure didn't use MS....
but it could be possible that he has the MS ,but only wants to use it against Itachi

Hm,another thing...
do you think itachi is evil ?
I don't think so..i mean....after he killed his clan he hasn't killed anyone and never wants to fight any konoha guy...not even naruto...and he always says that it's his jinchuri and nobody should interferrence him...

Sasuke doesn't have MS sharigan. If he had it, he would have used it against Deidara at the last minute.. Plus, It already mention that he used a Ninja Jutsu to go through space with Manda.

Toad Sage
August 02, 2007, 07:05 PM
Yah, Sasuke climbed into Manda's mouth (after summoning him) and what happened subsequently was: 1) Manda unsummoned himself realizing the imminent danger or 2) Sasuke "unsummoned" him. But as it is explained in act one, the summons exist either in a different dimension or some remote area of the world (or at least not in the same location as Sasuke was battling Deidara.) This allowed Sasuke to travel virtually at light speed away from the blast :)

Mendes
August 02, 2007, 07:20 PM
Sasuke doesn't have MS sharigan. If he had it, he would have used it against Deidara at the last minute.. Plus, It already mention that he used a Ninja Jutsu to go through space with Manda.

Sasuke sure didnt use MS against Deidara, but I think he may have the MS. Alright, that fight with deidara made Sasuke use almost everything he got, but we know he still had another option. According to Sasuke, that option would be powerful enough to survive the explosion of the mines he stepped in and finish his opponent, so, in my view, MS would be a good candidate.

Still, I only believed Sasuke could have MS after seeing his calm reaction when he was speaking to his partners. He asked for information about his brother as soon as he could, as if his hard fought match with Deidara never happened. I was at least expecting him to reconsider about whether he actually had the power to defeat his brother or not, but as he remains so confident on himself, that should mean he has something big. Something like MS, or at least a counter to it...

yassbittar
August 02, 2007, 07:21 PM
hehehe, the translation i read was: "I had something else up my sleeve in that case"... jajaja and it turned out that he literally had something: the snake summoning contract... the same as orochimaru...

and now this brings something... sasuke had that contract before "killing" orochimaru?

jiro
August 02, 2007, 10:38 PM
oh.. that explains the snake.

Decorus
August 03, 2007, 05:05 PM
I believe the Kusanagi sword like the Monkey King staff require having obtained the summoning contract of the animal in order to use it. So yes Sasuke more then likely recieved the summoning contract and followed on the prereqs before then.

viat0r
August 05, 2007, 04:38 PM
This is kinda OT but this IS the hang out thread sooo.

Does it not seem odd in 363 that pein says sauske died and so did diedra. zetsu chimes in and says tobi died as well and they act like its no big deal?

Then pein says (referring to tobi) "a man of that level is easy to replace" "but diedra was precious" and went off to morn diedra? The last panel on that page shows itachi with his back turned to them all (crying or upset???)

Then we find out tobi is in fact alive and so is sauske and pein acts like he knew it all along. He was not suprised when they meet later no "hey your still alive ?" nothing.

So if pein knew they were indeed alive and that tobi had the power of or was madara and LIED when he said "a man of that level is easy to replace" what was the purpose?

I think it has somthing todo with itachi or maybe they wanted to out the spy? (if there is one).

what do you guys think?

theshizzle
August 05, 2007, 05:02 PM

Does it not seem odd in 363 that pein says sauske died and so did diedra. zetsu chimes in and says tobi died as well and they act like its no big deal?

Then pein says (referring to tobi) "a man of that level is easy to replace" "but diedra was precious" and went off to morn diedra? The last panel on that page shows itachi with his back turned to them all (crying or upset???)

Then we find out tobi is in fact alive and so is sauske and pein acts like he knew it all along. He was not suprised when they meet later no "hey your still alive ?" nothing.

So if pein knew they were indeed alive and that tobi had the power of or was madara and LIED when he said "a man of that level is easy to replace" what was the purpose?

I think it has somthing todo with itachi or maybe they wanted to out the spy? (if there is one).

what do you guys think?

Yes it probably does have to do with Itachi. The MS is must be very poweful and filled with secrets. There has to be some connection to why Itachi was ment to catch the kyuubi, perhaps the kyuubi is from the Uchiha clan. But we do know that Itachi did know about Madara so he probably knows Tobi's true position. Maybe Madara doesn't know that Itachi knows.. So far there really is not enough information.

patrick_tambu
August 05, 2007, 05:37 PM

what do you guys think?

What do you mean? It was clear to me(after reading chap 364, of course!!!) that Pain was just acting with Itachi and co.
That is also the reason why he wasn't surprised seeing Tobi(Madara this far)!!!
For the Kyuubi to have something to do with Uchiha eyes or clan, i'd say it's almost sure...
Kyuubi had alredy mentioned an Uchiha, talking to another member, that is.

Dattebayo!
August 06, 2007, 05:15 PM
Perhaps the true goal is to make sasuke in to a jinchuuri somehow? seems AK *wants* Naruto and Sasuke to clash to me, I know that from what we know jinchuuri's are sealed in to a newborn (tho Gaara was merged with Shukaku while in his mothers womb) perhaps there is a way to fuse a tailed beast with an adult.. lets face it, a Jinchuuri with Sharingan, Cursed seal AND the Kyuubi inside would be the ultimate weapon, and Kishi seems to be hinting that the Kyuubi and Sharingan have a link/past, maybe he wants to re-unite them ?

patrick_tambu
August 06, 2007, 05:42 PM
Perhaps the true goal is to make sasuke in to a jinchuuri somehow? seems AK *wants* Naruto and Sasuke to clash to me, I know that from what we know jinchuuri's are sealed in to a newborn (tho Gaara was merged with Shukaku while in his mothers womb) perhaps there is a way to fuse a tailed beast with an adult.. lets face it, a Jinchuuri with Sharingan, Cursed seal AND the Kyuubi inside would be the ultimate weapon, and Kishi seems to be hinting that the Kyuubi and Sharingan have a link/past, maybe he wants to re-unite them ?

If that'd be the case, i wonder how Akatsuki would manage to get control over this creature!!!
Can't imagine someone/thing could do it!:)

yassbittar
August 06, 2007, 06:00 PM
If that'd be the case, i wonder how Akatsuki would manage to get control over this creature!!!
Can't imagine someone/thing could do it!:)

Maybe that is also the reason of the sharingan... just like Sasuke did with Manda, maybe Tobi's sharingan (or Itachi's) is powerful enough to control a bijuu...

j9virtue
August 06, 2007, 10:33 PM
I too have had this feeling, that the true purpose of the sharingan was to control the bijuu.

yassbittar
August 06, 2007, 10:36 PM
well, I don't think that controlling them is THE true purpose, but one of them (maybe there are more than 1 ultimate purpose)

theshizzle
August 07, 2007, 06:52 AM
I dont know if this was brought up b4 but..

I was rewatching the 1st Shipuuden anime and was in the beginning where Sauske sees the Kyuubi. If you watch you notice The Kyuubi knew the Uchihas and he even complimented Sauske's growth and the sinister power of the sharingan. I mean for the 1st time meeting someone, when was the Kyuubi such a gentleman and one to humble his power? And Sauske said "oh so this isn't your 1st time seeing the sharingan, 'SO', you are the Kyuubi." Sauske must have heard of the Kyuubi from his Clan before. I don't think he heard about it from Orochimaru since Oro wouldn't really care about Naruto and neither would Sauske. Plus he didn't know until that point that the Kyuubi was in Naruto.

This leads me to speculate that The Kyuubi might be from the Uchiha clan.

Also another reason why Itachi was originally to Kapture the kyuubi . .

yassbittar
August 07, 2007, 10:44 AM
more than being from the uchiha clan (because it's a tailed demon... i don't think that it can be part of a "human clan") it might be because he had a pactor a relation with an uchiha, and that uchiha being Madara... that might be why kyubii knows about madara

Midina^_^
August 07, 2007, 04:46 PM
I dont know if this was brought up b4 but..

I was rewatching the 1st Shipuuden anime and was in the beginning where Sauske sees the Kyuubi. If you watch you notice The Kyuubi knew the Uchihas and he even complimented Sauske's growth and the sinister power of the sharingan. I mean for the 1st time meeting someone, when was the Kyuubi such a gentleman and one to humble his power? And Sauske said "oh so this isn't your 1st time seeing the sharingan, 'SO', you are the Kyuubi." Sauske must have heard of the Kyuubi from his Clan before. I don't think he heard about it from Orochimaru since Oro wouldn't really care about Naruto and neither would Sauske. Plus he didn't know until that point that the Kyuubi was in Naruto.

This leads me to speculate that The Kyuubi might be from the Uchiha clan.

Also another reason why Itachi was originally to Kapture the kyuubi . .

The Kyuubi knew about the Uchiha clan becuase it fought Uchiha madara right?

theshizzle
August 07, 2007, 05:05 PM
The Kyuubi knew about the Uchiha clan becuase it fought Uchiha madara right?

Its all just speculation, nothing is set in stone except that Tobi (we assume it is) and kyuubi has mentioned madara by name.. i.e. kyuubi didnt specifically say he fought with Madara.

btw i like your sig

viat0r
August 07, 2007, 10:52 PM
I was wondering when kakashi trains naruto using 1000 clones he learns 1000 times faster
If kakashi used mangekyo sharingan on naruto while naruto used 1000 clones he could grow stronger at an even faster pace because when seconds go by in the real world it seems like days to naruto. Does that sound feasable?

yassbittar
August 07, 2007, 10:58 PM
maybe, but there is a discussion about the clones... does the genjutsu affects the clones? maybe they fall into genjutsu, but not in the actual effects... it sound possible, but it depends on that...

Dattebayo!
August 08, 2007, 05:03 AM
I'm personally hoping Naruto learns the 4th's flash step jutsu, imagine 1000 clones all using flash step at the same time to get next to an opponent, could mix it up with rasengan too.. I personally want this arc to end without anyone else being killed, I would like to see some more of naruto training under Jiraiya, and actually SEE what he is learning unlike previously when we saw nothing of his training on the hand over to shippuuden

macherie
August 08, 2007, 07:27 AM
Hey Viat0r that proves an interesting point, i guess that might be able to work as he would be using a 'space/time jutsu' on naruto to help him improve. But yeah not sure ! Sounds good to me

Jiraiya-sama
August 08, 2007, 09:08 AM
Hey guys how is everybody? excuse me if i seem to be butting in but i havent logged on this site for ages! is there any expert here who can tell me either about the sword of hozuki suigetsu or his coonection to the land of mist?

Dattebayo!
August 08, 2007, 11:16 AM
Suigetsu's sword was Zabuza's sword (from the early Naruto chapters) he was trained by the seven swordsmen of the mist (Zabuza and Kisame were/are 2 of them) and Suigestsu is a former ninja from the mist.. Kisame calls him a child prodigy in the art of murder, Sasuke freed him after defeating Orochimaru because he wanted his skills to persue Itachi, it just so happens that Suigetsu is also wanting to have all of the 7 swordsmens swords.. so the fact that Kisame is Itachi's partner is good for Suigetsu as he wants Kisame's sword for himself.

megumiaraki
August 08, 2007, 02:23 PM
OMG no naruto this week. man I am so late in finding this out ...how come it couldn't be a lie like last week. ;_;...I feel so broken...LMAO!

Man now I gotta go read something else.....*goes to read air gear* >.>

I am so happy Itachi is getting more play lately. FINALLY! I just hope this doesn't mean he is about to die soon like Deidara -_-... I wonder if I would read this manga anymore when or if Itachi dies....he is my favorite character D:

Wellz and Kisame MUWHAHHAHAH! They make a awesome team. I am dying to seem more of them like tag team kinda like what we saw with Kakazu and Hidan..If they do that kind of stuff. The scene when they went to capture Deidara is so like one of my favorites. There like the coolest partners Kisame seems to respect Itachi lot ^_^!

Hinataa
August 08, 2007, 02:44 PM
Why isn't there a new Naruto chapter this week?
By the way, the chapter last week was really good! I can't wait to see what will happen between Itachi and Naruto!

Midina^_^
August 08, 2007, 03:51 PM
Its all just speculation, nothing is set in stone except that Tobi (we assume it is) and kyuubi has mentioned madara by name.. i.e. kyuubi didnt specifically say he fought with Madara.

btw i like your sig

Ah well IF Madara did fight the Kyuubi then how did they both survive the fight?
Maybe they both thought each other too powerful and avoided it?
Ah speculation.

Yep disgaea is awsome! XD

auee
August 08, 2007, 11:09 PM
Is it true that there's going to be a third part of Naruto? (:

eBe
August 08, 2007, 11:12 PM
I read somewhere a long time ago;

A demon took a girl from the Uchia village and gave birth to Madara the in order to take over his body. Madara grew up as the very first sharigan user and known for his powerful eye jutsu and teleportation.

Madara found out about his fathers intentions and knew as powerful as he was he only had half of his fathers strength. He captured the 9-tail fox, like how Sasuke took over Manda, to become stronger than his father. Even with the 9-tail he barely defeated his father.

That's all I remember

Mendes
August 09, 2007, 07:51 AM
I read somewhere a long time ago;

A demon took a girl from the Uchia village and gave birth to Madara the in order to take over his body. Madara grew up as the very first sharigan user and known for his powerful eye jutsu and teleportation.

Madara found out about his fathers intentions and knew as powerful as he was he only had half of his fathers strength. He captured the 9-tail fox, like how Sasuke took over Manda, to become stronger than his father. Even with the 9-tail he barely defeated his father.

That's all I remember

I believe you were talking about this theory in the narutofan forum: The Dark History of Uchiha-The Bloodline of Tengu (http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576)

Its a very interesting theory that came out almost a year ago :P

Superlag
August 10, 2007, 12:47 AM
Hello everybody, i'm just new here, i have a prediction... i dont know if i should post it here but you can read it here
http://www.mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16623
would love to hear your comments:)

3shinkyo3
August 10, 2007, 08:14 AM
I'm personally hoping Naruto learns the 4th's flash step jutsu, imagine 1000 clones all using flash step at the same time to get next to an opponent, could mix it up with rasengan too.. I personally want this arc to end without anyone else being killed, I would like to see some more of naruto training under Jiraiya, and actually SEE what he is learning unlike previously when we saw nothing of his training on the hand over to shippuuden

I would like to see a variant of the 4th's jutsu as i don't think it would suit naruto. Iwould prefer if naruto could talk to each clone (telepathically) and shift to any location his clone was thereby replacing the clone. This to me would improve on his already most used technique and give it his own twist. This would give him the ability to do the time/space shift like the 4th but instead of using thoese kunei, naruto uses his KB.

Jiraiya-sama
August 10, 2007, 08:46 AM
Thank you Dattebayo! the last post reminded me of something concerning the 4th. i for one believe the 4th is dead although some won't accept this. i would like to see the new strength of Naruto (the non kyubi power) combined with kyubi power, the strength of that would be something to see. I have another question: does the death god (the one at the death of the 3rd) now contain the first four hokages?

lucascb
August 10, 2007, 09:59 AM
yeah, like a comic strip i saw Shinigami must have some stomachache with 4 hokages and a pair of arms. XD

Mr. T
August 11, 2007, 08:35 PM
Hey guys, I've got a request.
Could someone give me a link to download the song/track/OST which is played in Shippuuden Episode 22-23 17min12sec? I guess it was at the preview of Shippuuden 1, too.

bax
August 11, 2007, 08:41 PM
As far as I know, the soundtrack fro Shippuuden is not out yet, you have to wait until the soundtrack album is out. In the meanwhile, your best bet is to rip the sound from the anime itself, although the quality will be bad (short + overlayed with other voices/sfx).

And I would like to make a general redirect to the Naruto Theater & Arcade (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80) for anything related to the anime/music/games of Naruto ^^

Wind_NiN
August 11, 2007, 09:58 PM
If 4 kids would dub Naruto shippuden, this would be the result.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMzH2MVU1W4

theshizzle
August 11, 2007, 11:10 PM
nice youtube

torunaruse81
August 11, 2007, 11:53 PM
dont know enough about sharingan one to make a statement but the fourths one requires a summoning seal to be placed at the point of destination
what i know about hiraisin no jutsu is that, hiraisin no jutsu doesn't need kunai (special kunai with tag on it, you said summoning seal and that was on special kunai, am i right?) for using this jutsu, yondaime said himself that kunai was just alert him when those kunai flew, and I assume that kunai's function was only to locate enemies

rin once said that yondaime shunsin no jutsu was too fast, maybe yondaime had shown hiraisin, but rin didn't know about it (i think like that), when yondaime saw the enemy he didn't need that kunai for using hiraisin no jutsu because the kunai's function was just to locate enemies (if the enemies were only two and he saw them, maybe he didn't need that special kunai). speed of hiraisin no jutsu is described with speed of summoning jutsu, but hiraisin no jutsu is not summoning jutsu or required summoning jutsu
hiraisin no jutsu called body flicker, and shunsin no jutsu called body flicker too, my point is hiraisin no jutsu is just shunsin no jutsu but more powerful (i don't know if hiraisin no jutsu is using sealing technique or not, but I assume that hiraisin no jutsu doesn't use any sealing technique, correct me, if i'm wrong)

if the kunai has summoning seal, on kakashi gaiden yondaime had to kill 50 enemies from rock village, and konoha ninjas had to throw those special kunai on the same time on the side of enemies, yondaime had to appear on 50 location on the same time, how did he do that, ok he could use kagebunshin, and 50 kagebunshin appeared and boom ... boom, like always if summoned creatures appeared, but the enemies location was too close each other , and more effective if he used just shunsin no jutsu because his shunsin no jutsu was so fast (like yondaime said the kunai is only alert him and to locate the enemies), my logic is if he move so fast, because of that, the eyes can't follow the moves and see the things around him, maybe if he has sharingan the story will be different :)

sorry for my bad english, but i have tried my best for this :)

otakuami
August 13, 2007, 03:56 PM
Chapter 365 came out in Issue 35 right? Well then where's the new chapter in Issue 36-37 that came out last monday?

OhDearMoshe
August 13, 2007, 04:22 PM
That week was double issue, there was no release last week!

otakuami
August 13, 2007, 04:30 PM
Yeah last week was the double issue, 36-37 came out on the 6th and 35 came on th 30th. Nobody's released a chapter for 36-37 yet.

OhDearMoshe
August 13, 2007, 04:47 PM
Yeah last week was the double issue, 36-37 came out on the 6th and 35 came on th 30th. Nobody's released a chapter for 36-37 yet.

Like I said as far as Im aware the double issue was the week before last and there was no release last week. Hence this weeks chapter will be 366. Thats the way it was explained to us and nobody who provides the raw has stated otherwise so far...

otakuami
August 13, 2007, 04:51 PM
http://jump.shueisha.co.jp/henshu/backnumber/index.html
This is where I get the latest Jump covers and the dates they're released on - straight from the horses mouth.

Koen
August 14, 2007, 10:52 AM
http://jump.shueisha.co.jp/henshu/backnumber/index.html
This is where I get the latest Jump covers and the dates they're released on - straight from the horses mouth.

well naruto 365 was in it and that's released not last week, but the week before that - so friday the third I think

366 will be released this week - prolly friday the 17th

silvermane
August 14, 2007, 07:47 PM
its funny isint it?
we dont know what exactly itachi wants ... but if he is trying to help naruto the question would become for what reason is he trying to help?

second part is does he know about madara? and if so what is going on?

last question....
why isint the manga called uchiha or sharingan instead of naruto?

Criminal_Minded
August 14, 2007, 09:07 PM
last question....
why isint the manga called uchiha or sharingan instead of naruto?

Simple. Kishi is "saving the best for last" . When the entire story is over trust me, you will know exactly why it was called Naruto. Even now though you can't deny that Naruto plays the biggest part in this story. Everything going on around him has a direct replationship to him in some way or another.

Simple. Kishi is "saving the best for last" . When the entire story is over trust me, you will know exactly why it was called Naruto. Even now though you can't deny that Naruto plays the biggest part in this story. Everything going on around him has a direct replationship to him in some way or another. very smart fellow here.. agree with you..

juUnior
August 15, 2007, 05:01 AM
Quote: Originally Posted by Criminal_Minded
Simple. Kishi is "saving the best for last" . When the entire story is over trust me, you will know exactly why it was called Naruto. Even now though you can't deny that Naruto plays the biggest part in this story. Everything going on around him has a direct replationship to him in some way or another.

very smart fellow here.. agree with you..
And I also agree with that. I don't mind that now is Uchiha saga : x but seriously, it was boud to happen soemway in the future, from the very begining when Sasuke was introduced with his goal.

lordHokage
August 15, 2007, 09:20 AM

Quote: Originally Posted by Karma very smart fellow here.. agree with you..

Quote: Originally Posted by juUnior And I also agree with that. I don't mind that now is Uchiha saga : x but seriously, it was boud to happen soemway in the future, from the very begining when Sasuke was introduced with his goal.

I totally agree. All things good or bad are connected to Naruto’s bloodline. :eyeroll

macherie
August 16, 2007, 05:48 AM
LOL i third that ! xP
It's already getting sooooo orgasmic, even with the small cliffhangers that aren't even about naruto, remember when naruto got his new technique, i'm sure i wasn't the only one dying from excitement. I reckon this is all just to set it up for naruto, to come in and show his TRUEEE power ! yaay

toyin
August 16, 2007, 06:46 AM
What of sai's true power like he has being mastering the technique og everyone he had killed (from that his art book) and how i wished that he would be an uchiha orphan and was trainned by Danzo not to rely on those eyes that's why he is a long ranged specalist.

silvermane
August 16, 2007, 05:42 PM
they keep saying double issue and give out issues of the same size.... wonder why.?

Imperium
August 16, 2007, 05:43 PM
they keep saying double issue and give out issues of the same size.... wonder why.?

it does not mean a chapter which is double the size, it means it is a chapter which is able to last two weeks (ie the double bit).

theshizzle
August 16, 2007, 08:04 PM
Yeah it might be cool, Sai is still a mystery in the manga.. his brother..??

SOCKSnTHONGS
August 17, 2007, 02:17 AM
yeah or they will just give a chapter with twice the twists or something

toyin
August 17, 2007, 04:44 AM
And remember Danzo said that Sai is the best in his generation, no person without a bloodline limit has done that Neji,Sasuke and even Kakashi
may be i'm taking it too far but it's a possibilty and besides imagine all those his creatures having shariagan *Hmm* lol

Gr4ndL4rcenY
August 17, 2007, 05:04 AM
what are some other popular manga sites

Jiraiya-sama
August 17, 2007, 10:02 AM
Macherie- despite some rabid Uchiha clan fans in the world- i totally agree with you and have thought such a thing for a long time. the last confrontation will probably end with naruto. there are plenty of Uchihas at the moment with Sasuke, Mandara and itachi but i really want to know more about the Uzumaki clan.

toyin
August 18, 2007, 07:21 AM
Uzumaki clan lol anyways naruto really need development and i like how he is using is Kage bushin now, imfact he should never show up in a real fight just watching from a distance would do the trick even against the Sharigain

pitbull_east1999
August 18, 2007, 11:08 PM
What is Uzumaki anyway and why isn't there anyone else or any reference to it?

hitokugutsu
August 19, 2007, 06:31 AM
What is Uzumaki anyway and why isn't there anyone else or any reference to it?

You'r probably new to naruto.....Uzumaki is the family name of Naruto

tobz
August 19, 2007, 05:03 PM
I find it irritating to try and understand why naruto never thinks about his parents. jiraiya should know

kluzman
August 20, 2007, 05:30 AM
Uzumaki clan lol anyways naruto really need development and i like how he is using is Kage bushin now, imfact he should never show up in a real fight just watching from a distance would do the trick even against the Sharigain

You're talking truth. In fact with all the possibilities opened by the kage bunshins, it's almost strange that some bunshin are not still training in Konoha, while other go read some jutsu scrolls to learn them, etc etc...
The possibilities are endless, but that could make Naruto too u33er strong in too short a period of time. Like some kind of cheat code that you don't use too much cuz the game would become too easy to beat :p

tobz
August 20, 2007, 05:47 AM
You're talking truth. In fact with all the possibilities opened by the kage bunshins, it's almost strange that some bunshin are not still training in Konoha, while other go read some jutsu scrolls to learn them, etc etc...
The possibilities are endless, but that could make Naruto too u33er strong in too short a period of time. Like some kind of cheat code that you don't use too much cuz the game would become too easy to beat :p

well if he will fight the A then he has to be like U33ER strong :p :)

toyin
August 20, 2007, 06:54 AM
I'm just happy with the way Naruto is using his Kage bushin he doesn't really need to be in a fight he could use his KAge bushin while the real one would just be analyzing the weakest of his opponent. *KOOL*

Dxl
August 20, 2007, 08:01 AM
but as always.. naruto lacks basics -_- he has to go enraged and use kyuubi in almost every bigger fight .... even sakura has more confidence concerning this!! but obviously nobody wants to teach that to naruto lol

hitokugutsu
August 20, 2007, 09:09 AM
What Naruto needs to learn is the Clone Explosion (the one Itachi used against Kurenai). Because Tajuu Kage Bunshin + Clone Explosion is MAJOR OVERKILL. Heck he doesnt even need his Rasenshuriken anymore :o

Uchiha Slayer
August 21, 2007, 07:49 PM
What Naruto needs to learn is the Clone Explosion (the one Itachi used against Kurenai). Because Tajuu Kage Bunshin + Clone Explosion is MAJOR OVERKILL. Heck he doesnt even need his Rasenshuriken anymore :o

What Naruto really needs to learn is how to have one of the clones to use the rasenshurken now that would be alright.

hitokugutsu
August 22, 2007, 04:05 AM
What Naruto really needs to learn is how to have one of the clones to use the rasenshurken now that would be alright.

He already knows how to do that. In the Kakuzu fight he has a clone using rasenshuriken, the one where Kakuzu focuses his attention on, so naruto got the oppurtunity to backstab him from behind

pitbull_east1999
August 22, 2007, 12:04 PM
sorry i am off topic but isn't it gay that Akatsuki wears their village headbands with a scratch on them? I mean don't Team Hebi look much cooler w/o any headbands!!?!?!!??

yassbittar
August 22, 2007, 12:20 PM
Well, the headbands represent their ideologies and other stuff, so it's more like a symbol... i get it like they still believe in their ideologies, but are no more part of the village, so they are like enemies of it...

toyin
August 22, 2007, 12:57 PM
yeah Yassbittar just like Sasuke when Naruto scratched his head band, but that makes use know where the Akastuki members are from.

Gold Knight
August 23, 2007, 05:47 AM
I find it irritating to try and understand why naruto never thinks about his parents. jiraiya should know

Well, everybody was probably always so vague about it or never gave Naruto any straight answers, so he likely just didn't want to ask anymore about it because it caused him too much pain.

Marq
August 23, 2007, 05:36 PM
Well, everybody was probably always so vague about it or never gave Naruto any straight answers, so he likely just didn't want to ask anymore about it because it caused him too much pain.

Very true, in fact more on the last part.. I know it was just a brief scene in the manga. Remember when Jiraya was training with Naruto (rasengan training) and he send out Naruto to get something? (I forgot). Naruto witnessed a kid with his father, and he showed sadness. When he came back, he asked Jirayia if he could hang around for a bit. Of course, Jirayia is like.. the hell we are training, you aren't a kid. We see Naruto brush it off, and just laugh. But right there, you can tell, there is still a part of Naruto that wanted parents. Of course now, he doesn't really seem more focused on family because of his peers since he views them as their family. But I wouldn't be surprised if that reality crashes a bit. Somethings bound to happen.

lordHokage
August 23, 2007, 06:22 PM
Very true, in fact more on the last part.. I know it was just a brief scene in the manga. Remember when Jiraya was training with Naruto (rasengan training) and he send out Naruto to get something? (I forgot). Naruto witnessed a kid with his father, and he showed sadness. When he came back, he asked Jirayia if he could hang around for a bit. Of course, Jirayia is like.. the hell we are training, you aren't a kid. We see Naruto brush it off, and just laugh. But right there, you can tell, there is still a part of Naruto that wanted parents. Of course now, he doesn't really seem more focused on family because of his peers since he views them as their family. But I wouldn't be surprised if that reality crashes a bit. Somethings bound to happen.

The pain of not knowing his parent's identity will always be there until the truth comes out, keeping his mind busy on positive things maybe that's his way of dealing with it. :(

juUnior
August 24, 2007, 10:45 AM
hehe I think that it was somewhat forbidden to telling Naruto who his parents were.. maybe it was like the thing, that his "jinchuuriki"? Actually, it can be GK like you said, but I wonder why it wasn't anywhere in the begining shown such stuff.. that's why I think it has more depth of heritage of Naruto, and it will be cool, if there will be in the future such scenes, that Naruto is talking about parents heh :D

Criminal_Minded
August 28, 2007, 01:23 PM
honestly, i think its just tough love Konoha is using to make Naruto a strong ninja. Telling naruto he was the son of two great ninjas might be handing him too much. He has had to work very hard for everything and lived a life of pain like a real shinobi. It looks like it has paid off also. Naruto has become very strong because he views his friends and mentors as his family, in part 2 he has grew even more because he wants to bring sasuke back, someone he views as his brother.

Naruto's dream of becomming hokage was born out of the pain of not only being a jinchuriki but also being a "below average" ninja. Not having a bloodline limit or any particular high marks in class., he felt underestimated and was determined to have the village ackknwoedge him as a shinobi.

I dont think Naruto should be told about his bloodline until he becomes Hokage. Keep the tough love going. Raising naruto without the knowledtge of any real family members has forced him to love his village and its people even more, and hold them very close to him.

^ gud way to make a very powerful and loyal hokage. adding the 9 tail fox in there helps out alot also. Naruto was destined to be hokage from day 1.

Gold Knight
August 29, 2007, 04:47 AM
Well, after recent revelations, I agree with theories here saying that the higher ones in Konohagakure may not have wanted it to be common knowledge that Naruto was the son of the Fourth either, at least outside their village. That would have made him a target just as much as people knowing he was a jinchuuriki.

But I can't wait for Naruto to find out about his father, though. After being told that he had the Kyuubi inside him, he didn't really have much reason to be proud in who he was - though that didn't deter him from trying to prove himself, anyway, good for him. But, at least knowing that Yondaime himself is his father, the greatest hero in the village, will give him some sense of validation.

Heh, in some way, he's actually the prince of Konohagakure more than anyone else (with the exception of Konohamaru), which is funny. With a demon stuck inside him. Groovy. :p

silvermane
August 29, 2007, 10:59 AM
i seem to have missed a chapter somehow.... where did manda die?
i saw a pic of that on this forum thread and i cant remember where that happened.
nor do i know how sasuke got out of that blast.

lordHokage
August 29, 2007, 01:36 PM
Well, after recent revelations, I agree with theories here saying that the higher ones in Konohagakure may not have wanted it to be common knowledge that Naruto was the son of the Fourth either, at least outside their village. That would have made him a target just as much as people knowing he was a jinchuuriki.

But I can't wait for Naruto to find out about his father, though. After being told that he had the Kyuubi inside him, he didn't really have much reason to be proud in who he was - though that didn't deter him from trying to prove himself, anyway, good for him. But, at least knowing that Yondaime himself is his father, the greatest hero in the village, will give him some sense of validation.

Heh, in some way, he's actually the prince of Konohagakure more than anyone else which is funny. With a demon stuck inside him. Groovy. :p

Agreed. :)

The Crown Prince of Konohagakure no Sato will finally receive a standing ovation from friends and foes. Uzumaki Naruto life will never be the same again. :blink

ttxdragon
August 29, 2007, 02:16 PM
I am just really curious how Naruto would handle that information...

I know he didn't feel hatred towards the fourth for picking a random orphan for the duty of holding the kyuubi in -- at least he didn't feel hatred in the time we know him, iirc.

BUT, now the situation is changed:
His own father, the praised legendary hero of the village, sealed the Kyuubi inside him.
Add to that that he was denied the knowledge of his legacy, the knowledge of his parents names, even more so the knowledge of why his parents decided to do what they did.
Depending on how Kishimoto puts the reason for Naruto being denied all that knowledge, this might actually be a hard one to swallow for Naruto without breaking down finally.

He will inevitably ask himself how much better his life could have been if his heritage was known and then he will for sure ask himself why nobody took him in at a young age, although there seems to have been a good bunch of people who knew his heritage.
If Jiraiya and Tsunade know of it, I guess one can assume the third knew too and since Kakashi was the fourth student, I don't see a reason why he wouldn't know.

that will likely be the last question to be answered in the manga after this all is over...
Because it seems like the long overdue end of the series draws near with all the revelations lately

patrick_tambu
August 29, 2007, 02:29 PM
that will likely be the last question to be answered in the manga after this all is over...
Because it seems like the long overdue end of the series draws near with all the revelations lately

Yeah, it could seems so, indeed....
And just this though makes me feel very sad....
Not to forget anyway, that there are many other parts Kishi should take care of! Kabuto/Orochimaru for example..... Hopefully we'll have something like 12 more volumes...
What's your guess?

ttxdragon
August 29, 2007, 02:53 PM
my guess?

hmmm.... i guess it's gonna boil down to about 100-150 more chapters...
So i'm going for more than 10 volumes... although, seeing the pace kishi is going right now it might very well be less than 100chapters too.
It all depends on how he changes the pace from now on... but the pace in the last chapters suggests really a very fast end.

Kabuto/Orochimaru and Sasuke/Orochimaru(mindscape) is something i see as being involved into the Root-reappearance. don't ask me why i think that, it's just a feeling that that will have something to do with the "long time, public secret traitors"...

Since Akatsuki, Madara, Itachi/Sasuke, Naruto's Parents, Konoha vs. Akatsuki vs. Root and everything seems to tie together right now, it seems like the preparations for the "big bang"-development that the 'underdog'-character (although he ain't really one) has to take at some point in every shounen... and it seems like this all piles up to get to narutos final time to shine brighter than everyone. Even his all-time-enemy since the chuunin exams: Kabuto.

lordHokage
August 29, 2007, 03:14 PM
I am just really curious how Naruto would handle that information...

I know he didn't feel hatred towards the fourth for picking a random orphan for the duty of holding the kyuubi in -- at least he didn't feel hatred in the time we know him, iirc.

BUT, now the situation is changed:
His own father, the praised legendary hero of the village, sealed the Kyuubi inside him.
Add to that that he was denied the knowledge of his legacy, the knowledge of his parents names, even more so the knowledge of why his parents decided to do what they did.
Depending on how Kishimoto puts the reason for Naruto being denied all that knowledge, this might actually be a hard one to swallow for Naruto without breaking down finally.

He will inevitably ask himself how much better his life could have been if his heritage was known and then he will for sure ask himself why nobody took him in at a young age, although there seems to have been a good bunch of people who knew his heritage.
If Jiraiya and Tsunade know of it, I guess one can assume the third knew too and since Kakashi was the fourth student, I don't see a reason why he wouldn't know.

The shoes is on the other foot now. The Land of Fire is at the mercy of Uzumaki Naruto’s supports and will do whatever it takes to bring peace and harmony. Dear friends like Kakashi have a lot to answer for sure. I think Naruto will finally break down and leave the village alone or with Pervy Sage if he’s still alive and return when the dusts have settled. :blink

6thHokage
August 29, 2007, 11:24 PM
I was just wondering what will be the goal of team hebi after Itachi is dead(someones gotta kill him eventually), maybe Suigutsu might go collecting swords and maybe some heads(with a smile on his face of course), Sasuke always wanted to restore his clan(maybe he'll become the hokage of sound village???) Juugo still needs a cure for his madness, and Karin hmmm....what will Karin do, make babies????.....I don't see history repeating itself, as in Naruto keeps chasing after Sasuke(like "pervy sage" and Oro), and i don't see sakura as hokage either.....ideas anyone??? Oh yea, and besides Sakuras beastly strength and genjutsu and medical jutsu, what other specialties does she have(killer moves)?

Marq
September 02, 2007, 01:08 AM

The shoes is on the other foot now. The Land of Fire is at the mercy of Uzumaki Naruto’s supports and will do whatever it takes to bring peace and harmony. Dear friends like Kakashi have a lot to answer for sure. I think Naruto will finally break down and leave the village alone or with Pervy Sage if he’s still alive and return when the dusts have settled. :blink

Indeed. Will Naruto turn into Gaara used to be? (not in terms of sense of murdering, more like isolating himself from others).. I know naruto and Gaara were similar in terms of having a bijuu. Now they just are like.. twins.. lol both having their fathers as the kage.

piscesking
September 02, 2007, 11:32 AM
well I think we should not call Uzumaki Naruto any more its Namikaze Naruto now ^_^

Gold Knight
September 02, 2007, 11:48 AM
Some kids have their mother's last names IRL, ya know. So unless they change Naruto's name in the Konohagakure bingo book, I think we'd better stick with Uzumaki Naruto, actually. ;)

yassbittar
September 02, 2007, 01:06 PM
I agree... but isn't the bingo book only for criminals?

Imperium
September 02, 2007, 01:16 PM
Some kids have their mother's last names IRL, ya know. So unless they change Naruto's name in the Konohagakure bingo book, I think we'd better stick with Uzumaki Naruto, actually. ;)

i thought it was a Japanese thing taking the mothers name and all:p , so that must mean they gave him his mothers name for a reason:blink, was it too hide his connection with the fourth???

I agree... but isn't the bingo book only for criminals?

Im not sure, but i think he is talking about those databooks that come out sometimes

lordHokage
September 02, 2007, 05:06 PM
Indeed. Will Naruto turn into Gaara used to be? (not in terms of sense of murdering, more like isolating himself from others).. I know naruto and Gaara were similar in terms of having a bijuu. Now they just are like.. twins.. lol both having their fathers as the kage.

I don't think he will turn into old Gaara but he may spent time with him, after all they both have a lot in common. :blink

Gold Knight
September 02, 2007, 06:49 PM
Remember when Naruto had his picture taken in Chapter 2? And Sandaime was angry at how Naruto had painted his face? That was for the Konohagakure's bingo book. Or databook. Well, you know what I mean.

What i wanted to know... Why is it hard for people to realize that Kishi is setting Naruto up to have some sort of new nature, similar to a Bloodline as Kakashi mention during is element training with Naruto?

He said that it take strength to bring forwarth a new Nature, if Naruto has two element, that he can use simultaniously. Am i getting this thing wrong? someone other from ANBU4 explain this to me..

Because its basically like how Kakashi mention only Naruto can complete the rasengan without witnessing it ever done (i know is dad is the 4th now) But come on.. He said that the creator couldn't complete it neither him. and it take skills,ability or a little Knock to get it done.

Is it looking like Naruto as either the skill,ability or Knock after learning is next element (some thing i'm sure of he'll do later down) and combined it to form a new Nature?

I remember Yamoto demonstrating how a new nature is formed.

We all know Naruto isn't from the bloodline as Haku that formed wind & water to make Ice.

Suppose the hands he hold the Nature in make's it different from Haku's special technique?

Because alot of people for get that Haku alter the Nature of is bloodline to form is own special technique.

My point is: if naruto posess both water & Wind. is strength & ability could bring forwath a special technique that should be different from Haku's. because of the way he alter the Nature..

Hemostrat
September 03, 2007, 01:14 AM
The only way that you can combine two elements into a new one is if you have a bloodline that does so, I always thought that Kakashi made that perfectly clear.

I'd give you quotes/pages and everything but I'm heading off to work at the moment (yes... at 11:15 at night >>) so I'll do them tomorrow.

patrick_tambu
September 03, 2007, 02:03 PM
I was wondering that, even if we've seen Naruto completing the Rasenshuriken, and defeating an Akatsuki guy, we still haven't really seen Naruto's improved abilities. I mean....after almost 3 years spent training with Jiraya, you'd say Naruto would have learned some new and great stuff and a lot of new jutsu. I'd like him to fight from the beginning with a real badass, like Suigetsu or an Akatsuki member....

puma
September 03, 2007, 03:54 PM
Well, I am consoling myself by believing that there is still a bad..s jutsu that ero taught Naruto that we havent seen yet. But , then again I ask myself, it is possible that the hot headed naruto wont have used it by now?:oh

Still, I am one of those that believe that the jutsus Naruto will obtain in the future will more than compensate for this lull in his development.:tem

Dattebayo!
September 03, 2007, 05:18 PM
Perhaps if Naruto does find out who his father is it would make him realise just how capable he is, he's always doubted himself (even tho he runs in without thinking no matter the opponent) if he knew his father is the 4th, maybe it would click just what he can do, and also lead him to follow in his fathers fighting style a bit more (maybe learning flash step amongst other things) would also be good if others found out I think, as they might all recognize Naruto alot more, and we all know that he becomes stronger the more people who do so, so if Konoha all recognize him, maybe it would elevate him to a previously unseen level of ninja.

Also on the subject of Naruto having a bloodline.. there was nothing ever mentioned about the 4th being part of a bloodline, as bloodlines go Uchiha and Hyuuga for example are always described as genius clans, where as Jiraiya described the 4th as the type of genius you would see perhaps once in a decade which makes me think he wasn't part of a bloodline clan... Just an extremely talented ninja, unless his mother was part of a clan which possessed a bloodline limit I can't see Naruto having one.. much more I can see him inheriting traits from both parents (seems his fathers looks and mothers attitude from what we can guage) in which case I hope Kishi shows us more of the 4th and Uzumaki Kushina in action (not THAT kind of action :p ) so we can maybe get more of an insight on what to expect from Naruto .

Also, has anyone thought what would have happened if Naruto had of removed the seal holding the Kyuubi? would the Kyuubi have broken free of Naruto? or would it have given its full power to him as he mentioned? would be cool to see naruto with the Kyuubi's full power me thinks!!

puma
September 03, 2007, 05:55 PM
I dont really know what will happen if the seal is broken, but form all indication, something terrible. The Two-Tailed Demon Cat was able to switch freely into a full nibi without anything bad happening to her . But then, two tail is a long way from nine tail.

Non-Life
September 04, 2007, 11:51 AM
The current good:
1) AL (Pein) is not an Uchiha
2) Naruto's parents are revealed

The current bad:
1) Someone gives AL orders-that person happens to be an Uchiha
2) Naruto still acts stupid
3) The current arc has significant holes in it:

a) Sai never regrouped with the team, and yet he saw Deidara's
BOOM

b) Itachi wanted to talk to Naruto, yet it looks like he never talked-
except asked why Naruto persues Sasuke (he could have
asked in the Rescue Gaara arc)

c) Sasuke's cohorts haven't been in a battle yet.

jimm120
September 04, 2007, 05:10 PM
The current good:
1) AL (Pein) is not an Uchiha
2) Naruto's parents are revealed

The current bad:
1) Someone gives AL orders-that person happens to be an Uchiha
2) Naruto still acts stupid
3) The current arc has significant holes in it:

a) Sai never regrouped with the team, and yet he saw Deidara's
BOOM

b) Itachi wanted to talk to Naruto, yet it looks like he never talked-
except asked why Naruto persues Sasuke (he could have
asked in the Rescue Gaara arc)

c) Sasuke's cohorts haven't been in a battle yet.

Well, I think Sai is gonna be part of something else later on. Kishi is QUICKENING the plot extremely quickly after that Diedra fight...meaning he wants a lot of things covered and over with PLUS, he is setting up the next arc.

I believe not including Sai in the second"search" mission for Sasuke (after Diedera fight) was all part of the overall plan....though it should have been mentioned by SOMEONE like Kakashi or other. Anyway, think about it. Not seeing Sai and then having Jiraya telling Tsunade to be careful of ROOT. Seems the next phase of the manga will be turmoil within Konoha.

As for the ITACHI thing...yeah that was extremely dumb. He didn't seem to tell Naruto anything, which was retarded. Why waste the end of a chapter and another whole chapter on it! No reason whatsoever.

As for Sasuke's Hebi group: yeah, it sucks they haven't fought but I feel as if they are extremely one-sided (ala Naruto) and since they've been assembled for 1 specific purpose only...they will only "work" in that specific situation...and Kishi only made them very limited.

Non-Life
September 04, 2007, 10:18 PM
I can hardly wait till they show Tobi in Shippuden and all of Naruto's friends when team Kakashi returns to Konoha.

Hemostrat
September 04, 2007, 11:54 PM
Perhaps Itachi actually did tell Naruto something, it was just off-screen/page?

Osiris
September 06, 2007, 09:47 AM
I didn't know the best place toask this, so I'll ask here
sorry if been asked before

Does anyone know why Thursday is no longer RAW DAY ?
does the Weekly Jump now come out a day later, or has the raw provider who would have the raw posted early Thursday gone?
now the raw doesn't come out till late, sometimes vey late Friday

Anybody know?

Gold Knight
September 06, 2007, 10:20 AM
Thursdays (sometimes even Wednesdays) used to be the earliest time we would get the RAWs because they used to be scanned in full from magazines within Japan and distributed (usually in low quality) onto various programs (such as winny). Our early RAW hunters would be the people who would find them through painstaking searches on winny, etc. - that was how Touch helped us out for so long.

Due to the arrests made in Japan last spring, however, that threw a wrench into the whole works (not only for Shonen Jump scanners but also for seinen scanners as well, etc.) and now we have to depend on our American scanners in Los Angeles, CA to get our RAWs directly to us. They don't get their magazines until Fridays, though, hence the one-day delay.

Jojohot still gets theirs on Thursdays (I believe) because they're in China and the arrests didn't scare their scanners.

Keep in mind, these were also early magazines within Japan as well, that somebody were able to get their hands on earlier than usual. They're actually officially published in Japan on the following Mondays. So we're still getting our RAWs earlier than the majority of Japanese people when we get it on Fridays as opposed to them on Mondays.

Also, on an even brighter note, as a result of our very generous LA scanners, we get the RAWs in higher resolution than ever. Which means quicker scanlations, so... probably worth the extra day's wait, all things considered.

Osiris
September 06, 2007, 05:46 PM
Thanks for the detailed reply

I really have no problem waiting an extra day
I was just curious why the change happened

Marq
September 06, 2007, 05:48 PM
wow, looks like they are cracking the scanner down quickly eh?.. I would support the Naruto manga in america. I really would.. Only one problem. Shonen Monthly Jump sucks balls. It just takes too long. Hell Part 2 won't show up in the manga, that I think the anime dub already is beating it to the point. I swear it can come down to one chapter, or just two/three (rarely). The last one I think I saw of Naruto is like.. what.. the 11th volume? It's going to be a while before we get the others.

whoops: didn't read the whole thing. Yeah I remember that actually.

Non-Life
September 06, 2007, 10:22 PM
Does anyone know about the theory on the creation of the Uchiha clan. Just type in the Dark History of the Uchiha-title of the link-on google, and you'll find a link to Naruto forums.

****You'll understand what I'm talking about after you read the Uchiha past.

I guess Naruto's role is to be the wrench that gets into the demon's gears. I mean, he's the son of the 4th, and he may have to awaken his true potential eventually. It also explains why the 4th sealed Kyuubi into Naruto, to keep the key to Shojobo's release hidden.

maxhrk
September 07, 2007, 06:33 AM
what is shojobo, non-life?

Non-Life
September 07, 2007, 10:23 AM
what is shojobo, non-life?

Shojobo happens to be the name of a demon whose powers are the root of the Sharingan's powers. To make a long story short:

SHojobo took the disuise of a human, and impregnated a female of the Hyuuga clan.
His oldest son Madara, was the first to have the Sharingan, which is a combination of mixing the Byakkugan and Shojobo's powers. Madara was a prodigy like Itachi, but when he found out his father only wanted his body to take over (like Oro), Madara tried to kill him, but failed, and his mother (a Hyuuga) was killed. So Madara enlisted the help of Kyuubi, and became the first Jinchuuriki. With Kyuubi's chakra support, Madara established fire as the core jutsu to the Uchiha clan. However, despite the combination, Madara only beat SHojobo by a hair, but wasn't strong enough to kill him. Somehow, he sealed Shojobo away, eventually to be set free by 3 MS users at the same time.

If you want to learn more, go to the link I mentioned in my previous post. The one with Dark past of the Uchiha on GOOGLE. ALso, if you want to know what Shojobo looked like, go to Chpater 314, and go to page 5, the one where Asuma's friend Chiruku is facing a statue (Shojobo).

maxhrk
September 07, 2007, 10:40 AM
Shojobo happens to be the name of a demon whose powers are the root of the Sharingan's powers. To make a long story short:

SHojobo took the disuise of a human, and impregnated a female of the Hyuuga clan.
His oldest son Madara, was the first to have the Sharingan, which is a combination of mixing the Byakkugan and Shojobo's powers. Madara was a prodigy like Itachi, but when he found out his father only wanted his body to take over (like Oro), Madara tried to kill him, but failed, and his mother (a Hyuuga) was killed. So Madara enlisted the help of Kyuubi, and became the first Jinchuuriki. With Kyuubi's chakra support, Madara established fire as the core jutsu to the Uchiha clan. However, despite the combination, Madara only beat SHojobo by a hair, but wasn't strong enough to kill him. Somehow, he sealed Shojobo away, eventually to be set free by 3 MS users at the same time.

If you want to learn more, go to the link I mentioned in my previous post. The one with Dark past of the Uchiha on GOOGLE. ALso, if you want to know what Shojobo looked like, go to Chpater 314, and go to page 5, the one where Asuma's friend Chiruku is facing a statue (Shojobo).

i read it... athough you forgot to mention that this is a Theory. :)

Athough, it is extremely interesting theory as well :)

6thHokage
September 08, 2007, 07:19 AM
Hey, i forgot to mention something in chapter 364 when Konan says Pain has never lost a battle, Tobi "????", then he says "this is true", it looks to me like he mocks Pain in his mind, maybe he's thinking "thats just cause we never fought" or "so what, i never lost a battle either!" or "oh really, he never lost, i think when i almost beat him to death he got amnesia", notice after that he just says "i said what i came to say......" and he's gone again, so if there ever was a battle between Tobi and Pain i wanna see it, after all we didnt get to see Tobis one hit K.O jutsu against that bijuu. yea i'm done for now

Misury
September 10, 2007, 01:08 PM
Hey guys.. sorry for wasting your time but there's one thing I really don't understand..

How did Kakashi got this Sharingan-Eye? I read once, that he stole it from Obito? But then, how was he able to steal a Sharingan? And.. is it possible that Obito is Tobi? But if he is, why does everybody think that he's dead?

..anyway thanks for trying to answer..^^''

Hey guys.. sorry for wasting your time but there's one thing I really don't understand..

How did Kakashi got this Sharingan-Eye? I read once, that he stole it from Obito? But then, how was he able to steal a Sharingan? And.. is it possible that Obito is Tobi? But if he is, why does everybody think that he's dead?

its not hard to figure out.. Kishi make it little bit more of reality when he implant Obito sharigan into Kakashi’s eye. Because even you can do transplant with your eyes if you have someone that doesn’t need theirs.

even if obito isn't tobi at the end of the manga. Its well understandable.. the only thing Kashi needed to do is tell us how Kakashi Obtain the MS. since you have to scarifice someone you love to obtain it. thats all.

kadodo
September 11, 2007, 12:40 PM
I think Karma is right, but I have a question myself. In the recent chapters, we found out about the Akatsuki leader. People have been writing his name as Pain and others as Pein. which one is exactly the corect way?

akatsuki27
September 11, 2007, 01:37 PM
i read it... athough you forgot to mention that this is a Theory. :)

Athough, it is extremely interesting theory as well :)

lol yeah, a lot of people forget about that part...it is a THEORY....but it was SO well thought out and comprehensive that it really sounds true and people take it as fact

we will all find out in due time i guess...

Gold Knight
September 11, 2007, 03:48 PM

The story of how Kakashi obtained the Sharingan was revealed in Kakashi Gaiden, chapters 239-244. He didn't steal it from Obito. In the third Ninja Wars, while on a mission infiltrating the Earth Country, Obito was struck down by a falling rock in an attempt to save Kakashi's life, and his left side was crushed. Realizing that he was about to die, not to mention Kakashi had just lost his right eye a while ago in his own attempt to save Obito, he asked Rin, their third teammate who was a medical expert, to surgically transfer his remaining Sharingan eye to replace Kakashi's lost eye. It was sort of a late gift for Kakashi's "graduation" as a new jounin. Kakashi and Rin then had to leave Obito as there was no way to rescue him at that point, and they were under danger of losing their own lives by being caught in the cave-in themselves.

How could Obito have survived that cave-in, being buried by rocks, not to mention he was, in his own words, dying even then? That is why some people believe Obito is dead.

But by the same token, we never actually saw Obito die. So it's also possible that Tobi/Madara is indeed Obito, as Tobi resembles him body-wise as he would have looked as an adult (though we haven't seen his face yet, of course) and Kishimoto hasn't done a single thing to disprove that theory. He almost seems to be teasing the readers, in fact. The recent revelation that Tobi had the Sharingan supported it, actually.

But at the same time, Tobi has also recently claimed himself to be the infamous Uchiha Madara, not Obito. At the very least, he claims to have Madara's power. It could be that Tobi is Madara using a similar body-transfer jutsu as the kind that Orochimaru uses, and that he has taken over Obito's body. I tend to believe, though, that Tobi/Madara is actually using Danzou's body. But nothing's known for sure on all this, and it'll be something that'll be argued for a while yet, I'm sure.

ILUVATAR
September 12, 2007, 02:37 AM
But at the same time, Tobi has also recently claimed himself to be the infamous Uchiha Madara, not Obito
Are we even sure about that? He claimed his name or his powers? On my opinion they way he spoke of that matter was pretty enigmatic. it could at any rate be a hint that all this is done for his own profit...... Akatsuki's plan that was revealed to us some chapters before was somehow a stereotype evil plan - wolrd domination....
With his words Obito makes me wonder if even that plan is a cover up. "Evil turns on itself" as it is said in many fantasy books and we might see exactly that here. Obito or whoever else he is using Akatsuki members, leading them to their deaths blindfolded, for his own personal affairs and prizes. Would that prize be Uchiha Madara's power and if that is correct who would really claim it? questions come and go and the only thing we can do is.... wait.... wait to see and learn. :smile-big

The Noobslayer
September 13, 2007, 11:41 PM
Alright, I joined two days ago so I don't know if this has been discussed but oh well.

After learning at the beginng of the manga that Gaara was going to be an opponent in the Chunnin exams, and it was revealed he used Sand exclusively (revealed in the forest of death and the fight with rock lee) I thought Sasuke would be perfect against him.

His fire-based jutsu, which are one of his strengths, could TURN SAND TO GLASS. Yet when they fight, he uses the least effective jutsu (taijutsu). ever since the forest of death I knew sasuke could destroy Gaara, but why didn't he?

Does anyone else know why he didn't glass Gaara, and does it bug you too?

patrick_tambu
September 14, 2007, 12:24 AM
Alright, I joined two days ago so I don't know if this has been discussed but oh well.

After learning at the beginng of the manga that Gaara was going to be an opponent in the Chunnin exams, and it was revealed he used Sand exclusively (revealed in the forest of death and the fight with rock lee) I thought Sasuke would be perfect against him.

His fire-based jutsu, which are one of his strengths, could TURN SAND TO GLASS. Yet when they fight, he uses the least effective jutsu (taijutsu). ever since the forest of death I knew sasuke could destroy Gaara, but why didn't he?

Does anyone else know why he didn't glass Gaara, and does it bug you too?

Even if Sasuke could have defeated Gaara, there's no way he'd have beaten the demon inside him. I think that was nobody's but Naruto's stuff, that is.
Btw, Sasuke was out of strength already, after using chidori the second time in the forest. And even if he could have use his fire jutsu, probably he'd glass only the frontal part of Gaara's shield. I don't think Gaara would've ran out of sand anyway.

jehonleonce
September 14, 2007, 12:31 AM
What is Zetsu doing? That fool needs to get up out da ground and go do something. He hasn't earned his keep in his club yet. All he does is eat and then move off somewhere.

Misury
September 14, 2007, 05:57 AM
Thank you all for answering my question..

Yeah, we can really only wait for Kishi to "reveal the secret". But at least I've got some theoretic knowledge now.. =)

Decorus
September 16, 2007, 02:20 PM
Sasuke could not beat Gaara, he would have never won against Gaara. Sasuke even now would have been pounded into a bloody pulp by Gaara at that stage of his development. Remember Sasuke right now is about as strong as Kimmero and we all saw what Gaara did to him......

Mendes
September 16, 2007, 05:17 PM
Well, I'd say kimimaro would have won the fight if he hadnt... died. Even tough he was extremely sick and fighting only with willpower he got the upper hand in his last breath. Gaara himself said his "victory" was sheer luck.

Still, I agree that Sasuke couldnt have defeated Gaara with fire. I actually think using the chidori was the most effective move(remember that lightning is strong against earth) and still Gaara was unaffected

gcd
September 16, 2007, 06:23 PM
Kimimaro is a joke, he used CS against lee, lol thats sad.

Uchiha Pet
September 17, 2007, 04:49 PM
I was wondering if anyone here knows the names of Iruka's parent or if they were ever mentioned? I've had not luck turning up any information on them so I thought I'd ask here

thanks!

Decorus
September 17, 2007, 08:44 PM
Lee is incredibly powerful. He may not look it but he could easily battle Sasuke into a tie. At least until he ran out of Sake:)

Hemostrat
September 17, 2007, 08:56 PM
Are we even sure about that? He claimed his name or his powers? On my opinion they way he spoke of that matter was pretty enigmatic. it could at any rate be a hint that all this is done for his own profit...... Akatsuki's plan that was revealed to us some chapters before was somehow a stereotype evil plan - wolrd domination....
With his words Obito makes me wonder if even that plan is a cover up. "Evil turns on itself" as it is said in many fantasy books and we might see exactly that here. Obito or whoever else he is using Akatsuki members, leading them to their deaths blindfolded, for his own personal affairs and prizes. Would that prize be Uchiha Madara's power and if that is correct who would really claim it? questions come and go and the only thing we can do is.... wait.... wait to see and learn. :smile-big

Lets see... Tobi was standing on top of Madara's statue... he said "my power... the power of uchiha madara"... nope, he's not Tobi at all.

Decorus
September 17, 2007, 11:18 PM
Tobi is not the leader of the Akatsuki, those are all Pein's goals and ideals as Pein is the real Akatsuki Leader all Tobi/Uchiha Madara is thier client.

nahkampfbiber
September 18, 2007, 10:51 AM
I was wondering if anyone here knows the names of Iruka's parent or if they were ever mentioned? I've had not luck turning up any information on them so I thought I'd ask here

thanks!Nope, they were never mentioned afaik...

patrick_tambu
September 18, 2007, 12:46 PM
Well, I'd say kimimaro would have won the fight if he hadnt... died. Even tough he was extremely sick and fighting only with willpower he got the upper hand in his last breath. Gaara himself said his "victory" was sheer luck.

You said right but, he got that because he'd nothing left to loose. And his last spark of life and his will to please Orochimaru's dream gave him that strenght, that is.
If Gaara hadn't anything left to care, like he was at the chuunin exam, the fight would've finished the same as this did.

Mendes
September 19, 2007, 10:23 AM
You said right but, he got that because he'd nothing left to loose. And his last spark of life and his will to please Orochimaru's dream gave him that strenght, that is.
If Gaara hadn't anything left to care, like he was at the chuunin exam, the fight would've finished the same as this did.

Well, if Gaara used shukaku full power just like he did in the chuunin exam, probably Kimimaro couldnt defeat him, but probably Gaara couldnt defear Kimimaro either.

To be fair, Kimimaro was placed under insane pressure with Gaara's last attack and he still survived... Could anyone actually kill him? I mean, for a reason he was the perfect container for Orochimaru. Kimimaro proved he could withstand any attack we've seen so far (other than Naruto's FRS).

Eyefarted2
September 19, 2007, 07:59 PM
Does anybody know what chapter shows the pictureing the flashback unvolving Jiraiya as the teacher of three genins. One of them is narutos father, the fourth, one of them is a at bald kid, and the other one is a girl with black hair.

Does anybody know what chapter features this flashback?

Toad Sage
September 20, 2007, 02:57 AM
The whole sordid thing is here (http://www.mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5653).

matsyes
September 20, 2007, 04:10 AM
I never saw that thread earlier toad sage but it is an awesome prediction!!

starscreem6
September 20, 2007, 11:14 AM
Sasuke is the "Batman" of the narutoverse.

proof.

1. both batman's parents and sasukes parents were killed in front of them at an early age
2. That has been the driving force in both of there lives to get revenge
3. Sasuke comes from a rich clan with vast resources bruce wayne from a rich family
4. They are both playboys who all the ladies want
5. Sasuke Grows bat wings in his curse seal form 2 batman uses some kind of batwing glider
6. They both have essentially the same personality can't you just see this conversation occuring between batman and maybe Ras Al Ghoul R.I.P Itachi "I'm not interested in you now Sasuke." Sasuke "Well get interested." Classic:)
7. For the U.S. manga the voice actor who does Sasuke sounds a lot like the voice actor who does batman in the animated series.
8. Sasuke is dark and gloomy, perhaps the gloomist character in the narutoverse. Batman is dark and gloomy would be the gloomist expect for darseid ( but darseid is insane).
9. Batman is one of the most feared and respected characters in the DC world. Sasuke has become one of the most feared and respected Characters of the narutoverse Even Pein and Tobi concurred on that. ( Thats the opinion of the 2 strongest ninja alive in the narutoverse)
10. Sasuke is a natural leader, he called the shots in team 7 in the absence of Kakashi and now leads Hebi. Batman is one of the leaders of the Justice league and is the Leader of the Outsiders.
11. Batman is very unpopular Sasuke is very unpopular outside of Sakura, Naruto, and that girl on his squad, maybe Kakashi ( he is very stoic never shows much emotions) no one likes Sasuke. Even Batmans teammates tell him constantly "I respect you but I don't like you."

When the dust from the coming mega battle settles I think Sasuke will emerge as one of the top 4 fighters, but then is is already one of the top four fighters.

my top fighters
1. Pein
2. Tobi/Madera
3. Itachi
4. Sasuke
5. Jiryia
6. Tsunade
7. Kakashi
8. Naruto
9. Zetsu
10. Kisame

Kind of sad and shows just How Uber Strong Kishi has made the Sharingan in that 3 of the top four are sharingan users. The only reason I ranked Madera below pein is that with the way he sticks to the shadows I don't think he is at full strength.

Okia
September 20, 2007, 08:25 PM
my top fighters
1. Pein
2. Tobi/Madera
3. Itachi
4. Sasuke
5. Jiryia
6. Tsunade
7. Kakashi
8. Naruto
9. Zetsu
10. Kisame

didnt itachi once said that jiraiya is stronger than him?:blink

GPZrag
September 20, 2007, 08:48 PM
actually there are very high number of strong shinobis that will prefer not to fight jiraiya-sama; it's like they don't have the REAL IDEA of how astrong could Jiraiya be :)

Decorus
September 20, 2007, 11:51 PM
Probably because he is stronger then most people in the forums give him credit for. Itachi and Orochimaru are really overestimated in terms of strength just like Sasori while others are seriously underestimated.

ILUVATAR
September 23, 2007, 02:01 PM
strength, cunning, inteligent, focus, reflexes. there are like a million things you gotta have hyper in order to be called a strong fighter >_> muscles means nothing in front of a good tactict against even a stronger opponent no? i would never consider Jiraiya-sama an opponent to be underestimated..... allthought Tsunade's plea to him before he went off spying made me wonder.... v_v

LadyHatake
September 23, 2007, 05:43 PM
strength, cunning, inteligent, focus, reflexes. there are like a million things you gotta have hyper in order to be called a strong fighter >_> muscles means nothing in front of a good tactict against even a stronger opponent no? i would never consider Jiraiya-sama an opponent to be underestimated..... allthought Tsunade's plea to him before he went off spying made me wonder.... v_v

Yeah, Tsunade's talk with him feels like bad foreshadowing to me >.> In any case, Jiraiya isn't revered and feared for nothing. If he does go down, you can bet he'll probably take Konan with him. Or, at least make it so someone else can.

AxelCross
September 23, 2007, 06:08 PM
Yeah, Tsunade's talk with him feels like bad foreshadowing to me >.> In any case, Jiraiya isn't revered and feared for nothing. If he does go down, you can bet he'll probably take Konan with him. Or, at least make it so someone else can.

That would be amazing if he did take Konan down with him, I just hope that Kishimoto doesn't forget to put a little back story to his newly revealed character, I can't tell you how completely pissed off I was when The Immortal arc ended with absolutely no back story on Kakuzu and Hidan, they could have been amazing characters, and completely fell flat because we know, literally, nothing of their past lives, family, lineage, absolutely nothing. Konan sounds even more interesting than those two, so I hope to the manga gods that Kishimoto doesn't screw this up, he needs to better his writing skills from now on.

At the same time, I don't want this battle to drag on, there needs to be a happy medium between a long, drawn out, flashback ridden battle, and a short, decisive battle with no back story or answers on Konan and Jiraiya's history. It sounds picky, but it's what needs to be done to make sure that we get some story on Konan, yet don't have some five second battle, either. Kishimoto has his hands full, to say the least. Good luck...

Decorus
September 23, 2007, 11:14 PM
He has been skimping on the backstory of the villians for quite some time Sasori, Hidan, Kakuzu, Deidara its very likely we won't get much information about Pein and Konan.

AxelCross
September 23, 2007, 11:20 PM
He has been skimping on the backstory of the villians for quite some time Sasori, Hidan, Kakuzu, Deidara its very likely we won't get much information about Pein and Konan.

The only ones I agree with are Kakuzu and Hidan, I think we got enough information about Sasori and Deidara, we got plenty. We learned of Deidara's past of how he got into Akatsuki, his bombings as a terrorist, how he learned most of his skills; with Sasori we learned, well a shit load, we learned of his entire childhood, how he created his puppets, how he became what he was, his relationship wit his parents and, most of all, Chiyo-sama. I think we learned plenty about Sasori, and while not as much, enough of Deidara.

We didn't even learn half of what we learned about even Deidara when it comes to Hidan and Kakuzu. Agree to disagree, I suppose, but when it comes to villains, I absolutely loved Sasori, and while the fight of Deidara was complete crap, he was still a well thought out character with at least some back story. I really hope we get what Sasori got with Konan and Pein, more so actually, but at minimum, at least that, with a few flashbacks, some information on their relationships, and a few other flashbacks to end it. We'll see how it pans out...

genkigemini
September 23, 2007, 11:52 PM
I agree. Sasori was a great character with great fight scenes and a great background. The only reason I liked Deidara was because he was humorous and I felt for him when we got his backstory. (I HATE THE GROSS TONGUE THING!) I like to have some backstory as long as it does not hurt the story progression. Sometimes magaka get so wrapped up in the history of a character that the actually storyline suffers and that sucks.

I do think we will get a good background on Konan and Pein though since they seem to have a lot more previous interaction with Konoha ninja than the others. I can not wait to see why Pein called Jiraiya "sensei"!

matsyes
September 25, 2007, 10:08 AM
This is on a completely different tangential of the current discussion but has anyone taught about how different naruto's life would have turned out if kyuubi had never attacked konha. If naruto had grown up as the hokage's son. Hell to make it more interesting if yondaime hadn't died in sealing kyubi.
I wonder how Naruto will react if he ever meets the madara and realizes he is the man responsible for his father's death.

wooticus
September 25, 2007, 10:10 AM
then madara will get owned by his own weapon - kyuubi

genkigemini
September 25, 2007, 01:10 PM
No way! I would want to see Naruto destroy him without using Kyuubi at all. I want to see Naruto avenge his father using just his own skills and power!

yassbittar
September 25, 2007, 07:38 PM
I think that in the end that will happen... dunno, Naruto becoming the greatest without the help of the Kyubii...

i wanted him to be the greatest with the kyuubi help.. because their is no other ninja that could control their beast power..

I just hope Kishi doesn't make naruto look too weird when he's in kyuubi mode.

KyleUchiha
September 27, 2007, 07:43 AM
Actually I was hoping for Naruto to keep the Kyubbi's help, especially since Sasuke gets to use his Curse Seal all the time, why not let Naruto use the Kyubbi, along as Naruto fully controls it. And really, I was under the impression that the Kyubbi is becoming Naruto's power, since their chakra's are fusing.

And it would be nice if Naruto does gain control over the so-called "good" side that is within him; it would be nice if Kishi gave Naruto a new transformation that reflected it. A transformation where he doesn't look evil and about to rip your head off, but something where he looks calm and cool, in complete control.

I've seen several drawings of Naruto with just fox ears and the tails and where he looks completely calm. Something like that would be cool.

And if you go by that one-shot Kishimoto did(been a while since I've read it), he had Naruto partially transform into the Kyubbi and seemed to be in control from what I remember.

Maybe after the Sasuke/Itachi and Pein/Jiraiya ordeal, Kishi might start getting Naruto to train to use the "tail-modes" and with his new transformation and use the 100% Rasenshuriken, it would just be awesome.

Maybe I'm fantasizing a little too much there. :)

lordHokage
September 27, 2007, 12:18 PM
In detail Kishimoto has revealed how to create an A and S rank jutsu and summons a creature. I personal would love to see Naruto create a summoning contract with the Nine Tailed Demon Fox. Uzumaki Naruto will definitely be the strongest and the coolest ninja in the world. :) :tem :D

Marq
September 27, 2007, 05:43 PM
Sasuke is the "Batman" of the narutoverse.
*snip*

Don't ever compare Batman to Sasuke ever again.

Gold Knight
September 28, 2007, 01:27 AM
^ And why not? :p

After all, they do have similarities. They both lost their parents to psychopaths, and they were both regarded as "geniuses" in their own right, and they've both gone slightly insane to some degree. And they both take preparation very, very seriously.

The biggest difference is that Batman is a normal (as in, non-super-powered) human being who relies on his technological knowledge and detective skills and has made "fear" the biggest aspect of his mission to gain a kind of "revenge" on crime in general...

Whereas Sasuke has powers, has a more specific goal for his revenge (his brother), and believes "hate" is the way to go, at least so far.

Nothing wrong with comparisons, my man. It's all just talk, done in fun. Though I do think Batman could wallop Sasuke, hah.

KyleUchiha
September 28, 2007, 11:20 AM

After all, they do have similarities. They both lost their parents to psychopaths, and they were both regarded as "geniuses" in their own right, and they've both gone slightly insane to some degree. And they both take preparation very, very seriously.

The biggest difference is that Batman is a normal (as in, non-super-powered) human being who relies on his technological knowledge and detective skills and has made "fear" the biggest aspect of his mission to gain a kind of "revenge" on crime in general...

Whereas Sasuke has powers, has a more specific goal for his revenge (his brother), and believes "hate" is the way to go, at least so far.

Nothing wrong with comparisons, my man. It's all just talk, done in fun. Though I do think Batman could wallop Sasuke, hah.

Well, they didn't both lose their parents to psychopaths. Bruce lost his to thugs. Though I believe now DC changed it to some "unidentified assailant" or something like that.

And another difference is the willingness to kill. Batman has never killed anyone, and said he would be no better than the people he is trying to stop if he did.(Maybe him and Batman should have a heart to heart talk.:D

And Batman/Bruce is willing have relationships with women, maybe not always serious, but at least you know he's a player:amuse , while Sasuke doesn't seem to care about having a relationship, at least not yet.

And plus, Batman is far more intelligent than Sasuke, at least in Brainpower.
If they have never met before and they fight, Sasuke would win, but if Batman was aware of Sasuke's abilities beforehand and had time to prepare, I believe Batman would win.

Ichigo
September 28, 2007, 11:22 AM
Well, they didn't both lose their parents to psychopaths. Bruce lost his to thugs. Though I believe now DC changed it to some "unidentified assailant" or something like that.

And another difference is the willingness to kill. Batman has never killed anyone, and said he would be no better than the people he is trying to stop if he did.(Maybe him and Batman should have a heart to heart talk.:D

And Batman/Bruce is willing have relationships with women, maybe not always serious, but at least you know he's a player:amuse , while Sasuke doesn't seem to care about having a relationship, at least not yet.

And plus, Batman is far more intelligent than Sasuke, at least in Brainpower.
If they have never met before and they fight, Sasuke would win, but if Batman was aware of Sasuke's abilities beforehand and had time to prepare, I believe Batman would win.

true but all this said batman is like 3 times the age of sauske..;)

KyleUchiha
September 28, 2007, 11:54 AM
true but all this said batman is like 3 times the age of sauske..;)

Ah very true,:D but still there are people Bruce's age who believe it is okay to kill, don't get many girls/or married, and are not very intelligent.

But look at Shikamaru he is very intelligent, smarter than Sasuke. And Sasuke could potentially have a fairly productive love life if he wasn't turning every girl down or ignoring them. My advice to Sasuke, live it up while you can.;)

puma
September 28, 2007, 02:45 PM
I dont think its fair to compare something that has more than a bit of reality (Batman's use of technology to combat fight) to something that is purely fictional (JUTSUS?):tem .

Common, someone with the latest automatic gun is useless against anyone of any age that has the power to instantly transport that person into whatever dimension.:eyeroll

Marq
September 28, 2007, 05:10 PM

I do apologize for that. The damn Batman fan inside of me came out.. :p

Non-Life
September 29, 2007, 10:04 AM
If you guys watch the shippuden preview for ep. 31 on youtube, you'll be treated to a school lecture by Kakashi about the Kyuubi. PLus, you get to see the 4th up close and personal as he tries summoning the Death God.

saadku
September 30, 2007, 03:57 AM
How many times did we hear the phrase "That jutsu" for Naruto and Suske & in what chapters

Thanks

Gettoland DIO
October 01, 2007, 08:34 PM
tobi is obito....where's the people that said that the fourth hokage wasn't naruto's dad...and let me just say that many clues were given about naruto being the fourth hokage's son such as itachi mentioning naruto as " the fourth's legacy" when he first fought kakashi.....and now well what's a bigger clue than obito o-b-i-t-o...tobi t-o-b-i...common people you really cant say is possible...and of course there's the part where tobi refers to having madara's power....but not being madara himself....if he truly was madara....why is he trying to revive the tengu....someone that madara wanted to defeat because tengu was he's dad.....long story...but you'll guys see...don't worry