PDA

View Full Version : The Duval Thread

Superman
April 14, 2008, 08:34 AM
Hello everyone,

post everything about Duval.

Which role does he play in the future of the Mermaid Island arc?

Will he support the Strwhats?

Will he play a big part like Franky or Brook in this arc or just a small, like Mr.2 saving the Strawhats ship?

Will his new face always stays like it is now or will it return to the wanted picture and will kill Sanji (including all other Strawhats)again?:amuse ( I dont think so)

Will he even play a role or did Oda introduced him just for fun and time wasting?

So write down your best guess and thoughts which role he will have.

Happy brainstorming:p:D

My opinion?! hmmmm...
Yes he will play a part and i think a big part in this arc.
He will support the Strawhats thats why he gave them his den den mushi number.
I dont know which part he will play but he has a part in this arc.

UsoppLover4Ever
April 15, 2008, 05:58 PM
I am the almighty Jackie Sparrow...FEAR ME!!!:amuse Anyhow, what do you manga readers out there think of Duval?

Merged with a similar thread.
[hr]
I <3 You man! Cuz I think he's actually Don Krieg cuz he uses Harpoons n all but...

Franckie
April 22, 2008, 04:10 PM
Duval seems like a perfect match for Alvida whenever she makes a reappearance. Also, Duval's identity is one of the funniest "plot twists" I've read thus far.

UsoppLover4Ever
May 02, 2008, 03:18 PM
Hmmmm....Not a bad thought...BTW I think Duval might be some long lost cuz or sumthin of Dartbrow so...Course that's just mi *waves hands like SpongeBob* IMAGINATION!:amuse

Superman
May 21, 2008, 04:28 AM
Duval seems like a perfect match for Alvida whenever she makes a reappearance. Also, Duval's identity is one of the funniest "plot twists" I've read thus far.

Duval just rocks.
He is such an self loving idiot in an charming way:D
Cool that he is back again.
He will rescue Camie and then become one of the Strawhats WOOOOOOOOTTT:D
No seriously maybe he is the one. ( this will be totally nail-biting for Sanji:XD. First Brook then Duval:D)
Or maybe he is just one!
Maybe the strawhat adapt Camie Hacchan the seastar and Duval.
Lets dont stay on the number 10 (for ten members).
Luffy said that he wanna have ten members, okay, but people change.
In such situation Luffy goes after his heart.
He likes them.
He said they are friends.
Dunno how it stands with Duval but maybe they become friends like Franky did.
Would be awesome to have another Baka in their group.:P

Nin-Kaizen
May 21, 2008, 10:43 AM
Duval sucks xD he is so pittyful i hate him from the bottom of my heart xD.
His talking about oh im handsome oh i look so good blablabla uff -.- i get into a rage when i hear that xD

wing_gundam
May 21, 2008, 10:04 PM
Duval is comic relief... leave him alone - Ussopp can't do everything

MrTeatime
May 23, 2008, 05:57 PM
i love him!

And i think he will play a futher role than *just* finding Camie. Perheps help the strawhats to get a hold of the shipcoater, or maybe letting his men transport th SH around.

well see.

Still "Im handsome?"

Wale
May 25, 2008, 07:47 PM
Well, i'm really suprised, that Duval came back. I thought we will never see him anymore. :)

Nin-Kaizen
May 27, 2008, 03:01 PM
That he would come back was a sure thing.
Oda doesnt give the SHs Den Den Mushi numbers that they never need.

Rainbow Star
November 28, 2008, 10:06 AM
Although he is just a comic relief, I can definitely imagine one of those moments where the two crews(SH and Rosy Life Riders as Duval insists on calling them)depart in a tearful and emotional ceremony. The usual departure of crews and promise to either meet again in the New World or(as I think will happen in this case)promise to meet again one day.

modoki
September 22, 2009, 11:44 AM
Duval seriously needs a woman. Alvida is perfect for him. Besides both of them underwent some sort of plastic surgery to get their looks.
I can see them both sailing away in motobaro