PDA

View Full Version : World WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO: Hell??

JioFreed666
April 16, 2008, 01:19 PM
Hell in bleach has only been mentioned and seen once and only once we have no idea what kind of people they have down there what ranking system even if there is one just that there is a hell that souls who have done deadly sins in there lives go there

Is Kubo using Aizen as a potential agent of hell and actually going to have a bigger arc? or was hell just some planned element that fell through and he won't use again kind of like the phantom video game console or Mario 125?

Vegetoacs
April 16, 2008, 04:31 PM
Well, I've been asking a couple of minor questions around the place about the potential for hell as a future arc.

I believe it's the most logical choice for future arcs beyond Kings Realm, or at least part of, due to the fact that all the truly evil souls, hollow or human have been sent there.

I think your example of the phantom video game console is a bit disproportionate. It had too much competition and likely couldn't get the funding or investment because it wasn't a commercially viable investment. But that's neither here nor there.

If hell is introduced as an arc, it'll likely be with whole new types of enemy, rather than our traditional hollow/shinigami divide. Another thing to remember that a lot of people forget is that the Quincy as a race were eradicated within the real world...but what happened to them once they died ? Did they enter soul society, or go somewhere else?

Richo
April 16, 2008, 05:23 PM
If hell is introduced as an arc, it'll likely be with whole new types of enemy, rather than our traditional hollow/shinigami divide. Another thing to remember that a lot of people forget is that the Quincy as a race were eradicated within the real world...but what happened to them once they died ? Did they enter soul society, or go somewhere else?

Kubo could introduce an entire new type of creature (now we have shinigami, hollow, arrancar, vaizard and humans) introducing another 1 would be logical or we perhaps get to see something in the line of quincy and chad and orihime (humans who aquired special powers non related to hollows or shinigami).
I do realise that orihime her powers are like a shinigami and chad like a hollow (but my point was that they introduce such powers there).

Onto the quincy, i believe when the quincy were killed they either turned into a plus or min (and then passing on). It has been said somewhere in the manga that if chad, orihime died they would make realy good shinigami.

JioFreed666
April 16, 2008, 11:34 PM
the probably wouldn't become shinigami because of the rules you have to live by

MegaX
April 16, 2008, 11:59 PM
the probably wouldn't become shinigami because of the rules you have to live by

We haven't really been exposed to a lot of set-in-stone rules for Shinigami beyond obeying orders.

JioFreed666
April 17, 2008, 12:18 AM
you can't intefere with the human world(Rukia is an example of breaking this rule)

you can't give your powers to people to save their lives(Rukia once again)

and I don't even think your suppose to save living humans(Rukia tells Ichigo to ignore a child soul being attacked by a hollow because it wasn't his assignment so the same thing would go for a living human with spiritual awareness that hollow could detect)

your only suppose to pick fights you know you can win and are assigned too(pretty much same thing as above)
.....I don't think Orihime and especially Sado who's been taught to protect would be able to follow these rules
[hr]
Anyway Sado's power normal is hollow based the 12 division would have been testing that the second they knew that.

I don't thin Qunicies become plus/minus because if you remember the 12 division personally kidnapped and cut up Grandpa Uryuu ....he didn't come back from that

Tsukisama
April 17, 2008, 02:26 AM
and I don't even think your suppose to save living humans(Rukia tells Ichigo to ignore a child soul being attacked by a hollow because it wasn't his assignment so the same thing would go for a living human with spiritual awareness that hollow could detect)

Rukia goes on to say that Ichigo should not bother saving that child unless he is willing to save everyone. She only says not to save the child, because Ichigo wanted to be selective in whom he wanted to save and Rukia was proving a point that every soul is equally worthy of being saved.

JioFreed666
April 17, 2008, 02:34 AM
Rukia goes on to say that Ichigo should not bother saving that child unless he is willing to save everyone. She only says not to save the child, because Ichigo wanted to be selective in whom he wanted to save and Rukia was proving a point that every soul is equally worthy of being saved.

...They both failed that lesson then afterword

Tsukisama
April 17, 2008, 02:37 AM
...They both failed that lesson then afterword

Could you explain this statement a bit further? :confused

JioFreed666
April 17, 2008, 02:40 AM
Ichigo abandoned his post for a few days costing an uncounted number of souls since it's usually daily when hollows attck while he came after rukia and rukia was willing to give up her life for no reason at all other then rules she chose to follow...they both failed what they where trying to preach which is laughable

Tsukisama
April 17, 2008, 02:46 AM
Ichigo abandoned his post for a few days costing an uncounted number of souls since it's usually daily when hollows attck while he came after rukia and rukia was willing to give up her life for no reason at all other then rules she chose to follow...they both failed what they where trying to preach which is laughable

It never was officially Ichigo's job to act as shinigami protector of KK Town. So, he can go and do as he pleases. Rukia was following the rules as you said, and thus she did not betray her responsibilities as a shinigami. In Rukia's absence, other shinigami like the guy with the afro could have been assigned to guard KK Town.

JioFreed666
April 17, 2008, 03:05 AM
It never was officially Ichigo's job to act as shinigami protector of KK Town. So, he can go and do as he pleases. Rukia was following the rules as you said, and thus she did not betray her responsibilities as a shinigami. In Rukia's absence, other shinigami like the guy with the afro could have been assigned to guard KK Town.

we're not sure of that Ichigo by doing that said he would make sure no more people got hurt under his watch which it still was his watch after rukia got captured. Rukia was the one who was ragging on about not wasting a single soul but she was about to throw away hers....she's the kettle calling the pot black(or any mixture of oven,kettle and pot)

Tsukisama
April 17, 2008, 03:13 AM
we're not sure of that Ichigo by doing that said he would make sure no more people got hurt under his watch which it still was his watch after rukia got captured. Rukia was the one who was ragging on about not wasting a single soul but she was about to throw away hers....she's the kettle calling the pot black(or any mixture of oven,kettle and pot)

Ichigo has said a lot of things, and he means them when he says them. Ichigo said no people would get hurt under his watch, and he made sure of that. When Rukia was in danger, he had a choice: save Rukia or stay in town. He chose to save Rukia. Ichigo is not omnipresent. He can't be everywhere at once.

Rukia was following her duty as a shinigami by obeying the orders she was given and facing her sentence. Is that necessarily "throwing away her soul?" It is a matter of perspective and personal opinion.

At any rate, the discussion in this thread needs to return to the topic of Hell.

JioFreed666
April 17, 2008, 03:27 AM
Rukia goes on to say that Ichigo should not bother saving that child unless he is willing to save everyone

Just disproved your own argument when you said "Ichigo had the choice of either staying in town" helping ALOT of people or "Go save Rukia" helping himself and his own selfish feelings and her.

in the harsh light of reality she was tossing her life away she didn't resist didn't try to escape SHE WAS TOSSING HER LIFE AWAY period point blank that's the way any one would see it even if she's doing it because she feels like it's her bound duty she will die for pretty much nothing except for a plan that if the execution went off as planned would have gone off without a hitch. I'm not candy coding it I'm seeing it for what it is she was going to toss her life away because of her selfish feelings thinking she was bound to that life style

Anyway back to hell it's very unexplained and might not appear again(like Mario 125 or the Phantom Video Game console) or might be the next step after this whole thing is solved and makes me think WTF might happen if it is? and W(HY)TF did you even bring in the element if your not going to use it if it isn't Mr Tite? and kind of has me thinking about the movie Seven at the ending where I'm wondering "What's in the box" in the case the box called hell in the bleach universe

Richo
April 17, 2008, 04:00 AM
Anyway back to hell it's very unexplained and might not appear again(like Mario 125 or the Phantom Video Game console) or might be the next step after this whole thing is solved and makes me think WTF might happen if it is? and W(HY)TF did you even bring in the element if your not going to use it if it isn't Mr Tite? and kind of has me thinking about the movie Seven at the ending where I'm wondering "What's in the box" in the case the box called hell in the bleach universe

he makes the story so he can do as he pleases with the story (aslong pple keep buying it).
There are many lose ends in the bleach universe (like in most manga stories), many of them wont get explained others will. In every story there will be put to much lore/information wich cant be explained (unless you want to much backgroud story in a manga instead of normal stuff)

Tsukisama
April 17, 2008, 04:03 AM
Just disproved your own argument when you said "Ichigo had the choice of either staying in town" helping ALOT of people or "Go save Rukia" helping himself and his own selfish feelings and her.

I have not disproven anything about what I've stated. Ichigo was trying to save everyone, and "everyone" includes Rukia too. Karakura Town was not in immediate danger, while Rukia was.

If you are trying to use that quotation of me as though I were saying that Ichigo is responsible for saving absolutely everyone at all times, then I shall claify it for you. It is impossible for Ichigo to save absolutely everyone, considering not everyone is in one place. Rukia, who is someone of importance to Ichigo, was in danger. She was important enough for him to want to resuce her.

He is not a god (although the term "shinigami" might give the illusion that he is). He can't save every single person, as it would be physically impossible for him to do. He can only save those that he can, and he has to make decisions about whom to save. Could he have stayed behind in KK Town? Sure. Is he the only source of protection KK Town has? No. In his absence, Urahara could have stepped up to watch over the town, or more likely, SS assigned a new shinigami to the area to replace Rukia. So, it's not as though Ichigo complelely abandoned the town.

The point Rukia was trying to make with initially stopping Ichigo from saving the child's soul was that he can't only save whomever he likes. He should also try to save others he does not know. That is not to say that, given the choice between saving people he knows and staying around to potentially save other people, Ichigo must only save other people. Rukia matters too.

Rukia needed to be saved, and Ichigo decided to do it. To some degree, it is selfish, as Ichigo is making a choice to save someone whom he knows personally, but Ichigo saving Rukia does not making him a hypocrite because he has done his best to save as many people as he can, Rukia included.

in the harsh light of reality she was tossing her life away she didn't resist didn't try to escape SHE WAS TOSSING HER LIFE AWAY period point blank that's the way any one would see it even if she's doing it because she feels like it's her bound duty she will die for pretty much nothing except for a plan that if the execution went off as planned would have gone off without a hitch. I'm not candy coding it I'm seeing it for what it is she was going to toss her life away because of her selfish feelings thinking she was bound to that life style

This is your personal opinion. Other opinions can exist.

Hell may or may not show up again. So far, it has had little consequence on the plot, and there have been no hints of anything consequential occurring there. If it does not appear again, then it will simply remain a mystery.

JioFreed666
April 17, 2008, 04:23 AM
I have not disproven anything about what I've stated. Ichigo was trying to save everyone, and "everyone" includes Rukia too. Karakura Town was not in immediate danger, while Rukia was.

If you are trying to use that quotation of me as though I were saying that Ichigo is responsible for saving absolutely everyone at all times, then I shall claify it for you. It is impossible for Ichigo to save absolutely everyone, considering not everyone is in one place. Rukia, who is someone of importance to Ichigo, was in danger. She was important enough for him to want to resuce her.

He is not a god (although the term "shinigami" might give the illusion that he is). He can't save every single person, as it would be physically impossible for him to do. He can only save those that he can, and he has to make decisions about whom to save. Could he have stayed behind in KK Town? Sure. Is he the only source of protection KK Town has? No. In his absence, Urahara could have stepped up to watch over the town, or more likely, SS assigned a new shinigami to the area to replace Rukia. So, it's not as though Ichigo complelely abandoned the town.

The point Rukia was trying to make with initially stopping Ichigo from saving the child's soul was that he can't only save whomever he likes. He should also try to save others he does not know. That is not to say that, given the choice between saving people he knows and staying around to potentially save other people, Ichigo must only save other people. Rukia matters too.

Rukia needed to be saved, and Ichigo decided to do it. To some degree, it is selfish, as Ichigo is making a choice to save someone whom he knows personally, but Ichigo saving Rukia does not making him a hypocrite because he has done his best to save as many people as he can, Rukia included.

This is your personal opinion. Other opinions can exist.

Hell may or may not show up again. So far, it has had little consequence on the plot, and there have been no hints of anything consequential occurring there. If it does not appear again, then it will simply remain a mystery.
Ichigo said he would protect everyone when he saved that child that a commitment he broke I'm not sure why your defending it. Doesn't matter if his own friend was in danger we don't know what happened to the people attacked/killed and consumed by hollows while ichigo was saving a women who didn't want to be saved just because he as some emotional connection to her I see that as breaking a commitment and so do alot of people that's an opinion. but he so wanted to be a Shinigami he choose that life style for himself but then choose to abandon it at the same time because the rules didn't fit to him

Rukia wanting to pretty much trying to kill herself is FACT

Hell is suppose to be the place where all evil souls go should be a big element where we think Aizen who made it all the way to soul society captain is truly evil

Tsukisama
April 17, 2008, 04:34 AM
Ichigo said he would protect everyone when he saved that child that a commitment he broke I'm not sure why your defending it. Doesn't matter if his own friend was in danger we don't know what happened to the people attacked/killed and consumed by hollows while ichigo was saving a women who didn't want to be saved just because he as some emotional connection to her I see that as breaking a commitment and so do alot of people that's an opinion.

You are correct in that that is your opinion. People may or may not have been attacked by hollows while Ichigo was away. We don't know, and it is irrelevant to the plot. Rukia was in danger, and Ichigo felt the need to save her.

If you feel that he broke his commitment, that is okay; you are entitled to your opinion. I don't believe that he is at fault for his actions, and that is my opinion.

Rukia wanting to pretty much trying to kill herself is FACT

Rukia never wanted to kill herself. She resigned herself to her fate when faced against seemingly impossbile odds. She knew that she had committed a crime and thought that escape would be impossible. One of the main reasons for her resignation to death was the guilt that she felt over her part in Kaien's death. She felt that dying in this manner would atone for her sins.

Rukia was accepting of her death, but she never tried to kill herself.

Hell is suppose to be the place where all evil souls go should be a big element where we think Aizen who made it all the way to soul society captain is truly evil

From what we currently know about Hell, it is a place where the most evil souls go, where they are presumably tormented. When Aizen dies, he probably will end up there. Beyond that, nothing so far in the manga has indicated that Hell has any noteworthy properties that might lead to an arc. If something new develops and Hell is mentioned, then we might have some hopes of learning more about it.

ttxdragon
April 17, 2008, 04:43 AM
Is he the only source of protection KK Town has? No.

to support this point, here a list of known entities that protected Karakura Town in Ichigo's absence:

#1 Afro-Shinigami (See Ch. 88.5 and bonus-drawings in volumes)
#2 Don Kanonji with Jinta, Ururu, Karin and Yuzu (See Ch. 88.5 and bonus-drawings in volumes)
#3 Urahara Kisuke (Ichigo knows about his power and the power of Tessai and can be sure that they wouldn't leave the other dudes to be killed. As we saw, whenever Karakura Town faced any real danger not possible to be handled by stationed personal the Urahara-shouten staff jumps in to save the day.)

Ichigo knew of at least one of those 3 helpers. He also would be able to deduce that SoulSociety would send in a replacement shinigami.

as for the topic of this thread:
Hell in and off itself would still have to be explained, but it doesn't seem like all that big of a matter since there are guardians called onto by the shinigami to dispose of evil souls.

Overall Hueco Mundo seems to be a far less pleasant place than hell -- at least from a shinigami point of view. Hell has Jailers, Hueco Mundo only works per "eat or be eaten".

Seeing how they would have to be stronger than the Jailers before they get sent to hell to start a revolution in there, that possibility should be pretty low too.

I don't believe Hell would make for a good next arc, plus introducing another kind of people/creatures when there's still so much left to explore and explain would be overdoing it. It's like asking the manga to become bloated and crappy, imho.
Aizen is already a god, Orihime has godlike powers, Ichigo will surpass Aizen... Then a new creature appears and surpasses them all again? god, please, no. The King should be the last one. It should be enough at some point. Kubo so far managed to feather the 'god' aspect somewhat. He managed to make the power levels of post-SS arc seem relatively fine and I don't want him to destroy it with a new 'stronger than god' arc.

JioFreed666
April 17, 2008, 04:51 AM
to support this point, here a list of known entities that protected Karakura Town in Ichigo's absence:

#1 Afro-Shinigami (See Ch. 88.5 and bonus-drawings in volumes)
#2 Don Kanonji with Jinta, Ururu, Karin and Yuzu (See Ch. 88.5 and bonus-drawings in volumes)
#3 Urahara Kisuke (Ichigo knows about his power and the power of Tessai and can be sure that they wouldn't leave the other dudes to be killed. As we saw, whenever Karakura Town faced any real danger not possible to be handled by stationed personal the Urahara-shouten staff jumps in to save the day.)

Ichigo knew of at least one of those 3 helpers. He also would be able to deduce that SoulSociety would send in a replacement shinigami.

as for the topic of this thread:
Hell in and off itself would still have to be explained, but it doesn't seem like all that big of a matter since there are guardians called onto by the shinigami to dispose of evil souls.

Overall Hueco Mundo seems to be a far less pleasant place than hell -- at least from a shinigami point of view. Hell has Jailers, Hueco Mundo only works per "eat or be eaten".

Seeing how they would have to be stronger than the Jailers before they get sent to hell to start a revolution in there, that possibility should be pretty low too.

I don't believe Hell would make for a good next arc, plus introducing another kind of people/creatures when there's still so much left to explore and explain would be overdoing it. It's like asking the manga to become bloated and crappy, imho.
Aizen is already a god, Orihime has godlike powers, Ichigo will surpass Aizen... Then a new creature appears and surpasses them all again? god, please, no. The King should be the last one. It should be enough at some point. Kubo so far managed to feather the 'god' aspect somewhat. He managed to make the power levels of post-SS arc seem relatively fine and I don't want him to destroy it with a new 'stronger than god' arc.
Aizen isn't god he has alot of weak points no one's actually been able to figure them out anyway God and the royal guard(THAT WERE JUST INTRODUCED 2 weeks ago?!!) have yet to relieve themselves and we have no idea the system hell might be it could be some gaint creature who just likes to eat evil souls that once something gose IT'S NOT COMING OUT!

ttxdragon
April 17, 2008, 05:07 AM
Aizen isn't god he has alot of weak points no one's actually been able to figure them out

One person came close to it: Unohana. But even then it was hard for her to know there was something amiss. And that's only Aizens shikai, not even his bankai.

Aizen is a kind of god to whomever he has under his illusions since he controls all senses.

anyway God and the royal guard(THAT WERE JUST INTRODUCED 2 weeks ago?!!) have yet to relieve themselves

Yeah, we've yet to see the powers of the Royal Guard, or whether they even still exist. And no, it's not 'god' that is protected by them. It's the 'King of Soul Society'.
Aizen's confidence and ability in the end let's one think that he for usre is no pushover, however much people claim he relies too much on his illusions. So, yeah, I can say Aizen is a kind of god right now to the normal forces (like Ichigo etc)

and we have no idea the system hell might be it could be some gaint creature who just likes to eat evil souls that once something gose IT'S NOT COMING OUT!

We know that the Shinigami call upon Hell and the 'Jailer', as I named it, by the Zanpakutou. So an affiliation is there. Think of it close to the Maggots nest, just that those dudes really did something.

JioFreed666
April 17, 2008, 05:13 AM
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/12/10/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/12/13/

yeah I can tell they did something very bad if this kind of stuff happens

anyway Aizen can not lead the blind which is funny

Jammer
April 17, 2008, 05:40 AM
thanks for reminding about Hell's gate with the pics - and mostly the chapter's title: The Gate of the End

i'd like to think about hell as one end of the road
unlike quincies - that we know destroy the very souls that have become hollows, stopping its path of circulation in the world, the shinigamis more or like help the soul advance in its path

when they slay a regular hollow it goes to soul society continuing to circulate in the world
the evil ones go to hell and stay there - that's one end of the road
the other end is the king's realm
the souls at both ends are taken out from this circulation - so they don't get reborn

so it's like SS for shinigamis is the same as HM for hollows, and King's realm is Hell's alternative too - that's my opinion at least... now (comes a wild speculation) I wonder could it be that Aizen wants to make the key and opens Hell's gate rather than the king's realm

anyway Hell has a lot of possible potential (i.e. the King's archenemy could be plotting there or whatever) - it all depends on where would Kubo like to go with his story

gigantor21
April 17, 2008, 09:25 AM
Honestly, I don't think we'll ever see an arc written around it. In fact, I hope we won't.

The only time we saw it was after a Hollow who'd committed horrible sins in life was taken there. It hasn't even been mentioned since. You see stuff like that all the time in shonen--interesting points that are thrown in just for one use--so I wouldn't wait up for it.

More importantly, though, I don't like the idea of stronger opponents than Aizen popping out of the Gate. It didn't work with Toguro in YYH, and I don't see why it would here.

Richo
April 17, 2008, 09:52 AM
Honestly, I don't think we'll ever see an arc written around it. In fact, I hope we won't.

The only time we saw it was after a Hollow who'd committed horrible sins in life was taken there. It hasn't even been mentioned since. You see stuff like that all the time in shonen--interesting points that are thrown in just for one use--so I wouldn't wait up for it.

More importantly, though, I don't like the idea of stronger opponents than Aizen popping out of the Gate. It didn't work with Toguro in YYH, and I don't see why it would here.

they dont need to be strong, the advantage in bleach isnt only brute force and huge source of reiatsu. This fact has been proven by the variaty of captains (from mainly kidou users to hand to hand combat). By implenting just some sort of variation of skills even a weak person can become strong. Introducing a stronger evolution then the arrancar or vaizards seems pointless (after some time this will get boring and eventuely irritating like DBZ and other mangs of that sort).

kat_at_heart
April 17, 2008, 11:37 AM
i dont think we will see hell again in the story ,someone may mention somthing about it i just think kubo introduced it so we knew that it existed and that not everyone was let off and could live hapily ever after in soul society after been cut by a shinigami.

MooMoo
April 23, 2008, 03:27 AM
I brought this point up in a thread a few days ago and was directed here. I brought it up not because I thought it was worthy for a new arc, or a new "tier", cos that indeed would seem very DBZ-ish.

What I WAS interested in was what is Hell doing?

We know that Hell has all the most evil spirits in it, and we know they can't escape. So that means there is probably some form of authority on the other side, not necessarily powerful(the spirits are EVIL, not POWERFUL). But at least some sort.

And it's also been implied there is a close affiliation between Hell and Soul Society(their zanpakutou can summon the gates). So wouldn't Aizen's plots also affect Hell? So why isn't Hell taking a stance?

I guess that's all I'm wondering.

drakend
April 23, 2008, 03:43 AM

Yeah for now we have no evidence about an imminent "hell arc". But it's a fact that it's an interesting plot-hole put there and left alone: nothing denies Kubo to develop it in the future. It's a fact that Kubo throws interesting elements within the current plot only to develop them later far in the future, like Isshin knowing Ishida's dad very early in the manga for example.
As of now there isn't much left to develop in the plot: the vaizards are being uncovered in the gaiden and the factions are very well described and now they only have to fight and seeing the outcome. Discovering that Aizen is just a minion in the hands of demons, for example, has the potential to double the length of the plot.

Kao
April 23, 2008, 06:11 AM
I don't think there will be anything on it P= well, maybe a little, but, well, HM is a home for hollows, so they can leave/enter as they please, its their home, but hell is like a prison, I don't think they'd have a place like that which is so easily accessible, I reckon once someone's in they're in for good, nobody's coming back out.

gigantor21
April 23, 2008, 07:13 PM
Discovering that Aizen is just a minion in the hands of demons, for example, has the potential to double the length of the plot.

As awesome as that sounds, I'll have to pass. I'm already iffy about Kubo's forward vision, in terms of plotting--but even during the SS Arc, I never thought Bleach had the traction or depth to last 50-60 volumes. And it looks like Kubo's making a blitz to end it in 5, after the Gaiden ends. But who knows?

At any rate, I want Kubo to flesh out what he has before delving into a whole new aspect of the story.

mestizo311
April 25, 2008, 05:43 AM
@Tsukisama & Joifreed666

Let's not forget that Ichigo lost the shinigami powers that Rukia gave to him after his first encounter with Byakuya. The only reason Ichigo trained with Urahara was to awaken his own shinigami powers for the sole purpose of rescuing Rukia. His power to protect everyone was taken away by Byakuya, who was working under the laws of Soul Society. By Soul Society taking those duties away, they were now responsible for protecting everyone.

I am aware of that. The whole notion of an absoloute "duty of protection thing" was something I was trying I was trying to argue against. Your statement is just more against that, but since this off-topic discussion on the matter has moved on, let's not resume it. ;)

drakend
June 04, 2009, 01:05 PM
As this is the only thread regarding Hell I decided to resuscitate this one. Do you remember the door to hell, which appeared back in chapter 12?

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4931/74750354.th.jpg (http://img29.imageshack.us/my.php?image=74750354.jpg)http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8677/79256870.th.jpg (http://img197.imageshack.us/my.php?image=79256870.jpg)

and the horned Shirosaki's mask?

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/815/0203h.th.jpg (http://img200.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0203h.jpg)

Ok I observed some things:
1) the tatoos over Shirosaki's mask and the guy from hell and they have the same pattern style... I know it may be just a style liked by Kubo, but perhaps this is an hint that Shirosaki is tied to hell more than with Hueco Mundo.
2) Hell itself may be a separate dimension from Hueco Mundo, like the Royal Palace is in a separate dimension than SS.
3) Perhaps the vastroodes are over there... like royal guards are in the Royal Dimension.
4) The skulls on the Hell's door look awfully alike Barragan's relased state one and Ichigonator's one (the form Ichigo shown in chapter 350).

Anyway these are just observations/speculations... the main thing I noticed are those seals over the Hell's door and those two ties which resembles an X, always with seals over them. What's the meaning of this?
It's as if someone sealed Hell... perhaps Aizen's true goal is to break those seals and set free the beings within Hell. The way or the device able to do it may be in the Royal Palace...
Aizen himself may be an agent sent from Hell: this would explain why he's so godly.