PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Fairy Tail 320 Discussion/ 321 Predictions

ghostexiled
February 15, 2013, 05:37 AM
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
Spoiler Pics and Translations:
At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
For-Profit Download Links
If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
*.usercash.*
*.linkbucks.*
*.tinyurl.*
*.anonym.to/*
*.xrl.us/*
*.realfiles.net*
*.sharecash.*
*.shorl.com/*
*.lix.in/*
*.pgi-shumen.info/*
*hotfile.com*
*letitbit.net*
*depositfiles.com*
*tiny.cc*
*uploading.com*
*ugotfile.com*
*depositt.blogspot.com*
*cashfiles.blog.com*
*snipurl.com*
*bit.ly*
*rayfile.com*
*storage.to*
*megaupload.com*
*share-links.biz*
*doiop.com*
*filefactory.com*
*missupload.com*
*enterupload.com*
*mangoshare.com*
Formatting:
We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc81/th_539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg (http://img204.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg)http://img273.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg (http://img273.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg)
http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

kidopitz27
February 22, 2013, 04:48 AM
i will be hyped on this battle :D LAxus vs Jura :D next week will be awesome sauce :D

EclipseHunter
February 22, 2013, 04:59 AM
I'm betting tie since Laxus was suppose to be dueling Jura in the first day but the author changed his mind. I wonder if that old lady meant not human as a figurative term or literal? The figures look pretty young, I mean I don't see any beard and they all look like men. I'm betting they are over 20 and under 30. I wonder where Makarov stays with Jura at number 4.

Impossibility
February 22, 2013, 05:00 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaaay! Laxus v Jura is going to be pretty exciting to see. The mention of the Four Gods of Ishval is an obvious lead in to a future arc. The fact that they're considered to be beyond humans is interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing what they're capable of. But at the moment, it's about Laxus and Jura, then Juvia and Gray against Lyon and Chelia.

LoS
February 22, 2013, 05:01 AM
The far left character had the same Silhouette as the White Knight we just saw...

goldb
February 22, 2013, 05:04 AM
Guys for future reference, if a chapter or spoiler is out, please contact a global or admin who is online (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showgroups.php) to open the spoiler thread. Do not go creating duplicates. Thanks.

benelori
February 22, 2013, 05:15 AM
Nice chapter...I especially liked the closing words of the chapter...it summarizes Fairy Tail so well:D...the pace got a bit hectic though, so I'm not sure what to expect from future chapters...of course I know this fight will go on, but as to how long I can't even guess

goldb
February 22, 2013, 05:23 AM
Jura so badass; 5th strongest mage; not bad at all. I was half expecting Mashima to make the 3 way fight last until the final pages then focus on Laxus vs Jura, but with the mention of the 4 gods of Ishval, he ended Orga pretty darn quick then got right down to business. I wonder how far "the power of feelings" will take Laxus against Jura.

shnugin
February 22, 2013, 05:23 AM
Finally! We got a bit of a tease on the 10 Wizard Saints. The last 4 are not human? Quite intriguing. If Laxus wins, that would be pretty cool. He needs to shine more and his battle with Raven Tail was too short. I want him to really kick some ass! No hidden cloak illusions here, now everybody gets to see it :)

suraj5898
February 22, 2013, 05:50 AM
nice 1 useless(orga) got out and now fight between monsters . i think Laxus will wins this fight.
so top 4 r super monster. so where is Makarov stays or after 7 years break he is not in top 10 ??

so if FT fight these 4 super monster will this be FT vs 1 or FT vs 4

i hope in this 4 there will 1 women

tobeulp
February 22, 2013, 06:01 AM
Nice Orga taken out easily I expect the one to curbstomp him to be laxus but Jura doing it is also great and the 4 strongest saint will be cast on the next future arc so this Dragon arc will certainly end in a good way not in an Armageddon way

Newkerzy
February 22, 2013, 07:05 AM
I knew it. Throughout this arc, I had the feeling Jura had gotten stronger from the last 7 years. When he pulled out his Meidou Fugaku spell, I had the nagging feeling that he went up in the ranks amongst the Ten.

Now I'm interested in the Top 4. I bet they achieved the top just because Makarov wasn't there. I'd really like to see Makarov putting them in their place. I bet they're all cocky just because they took the top. I'm almost hoping for a "special event" in the games organized by them and the committee to have Makarov fight the strongest. Just to see how the power levels are distributed.

Gats
February 22, 2013, 07:06 AM
The surprise attack from Laxus was nice to see but did Mashima really need to bring back the whole power of feelings stuff again ? :nah

It feels like skills are useless to the point it's troublesome to compare one another, too inconsistent, at this rate maybe I should expect Happy to stomp the mage executors.

MonkeyLuffy
February 22, 2013, 07:13 AM
Awesome chapter,but i was like WTF R U SAYING in the last sentence..."Skills are not important,everything is decided by they power of feeling" -.-

Lol,seriously?

street_san
February 22, 2013, 07:25 AM
MangaStream version has a better translation for the last part. Whereas skills are important but are not the only part of the equation. Makes a lot more sense this way

MonkeyLuffy
February 22, 2013, 07:35 AM
Mangastream has good tranlsation but they always use more refined words,and sometimes change the meaning...Better if i could read the original japanese version would be much better!Ii wouldn't be surprised if he said it.He stressed the feeling shit few times in the past!But i dont want to do this again in such a serious fight!

Ifrit
February 22, 2013, 07:39 AM
There it is. The fight I've been looking for thank you Mashima...not interested in anything happens after this fight :PPPP

Awesome chapter. Love those two characters Jura n Laxus the fight is going to be awesome ...let the better one WINS !!!

Really got me interested knowing that there is new Wizards Saint added to the equation. Makarov used to be the strongest I guess his days are over now. Looking forward for next week Lightening Vs Stone :guns:guns Show them how gladiators fight !!!!!!!

Prediction: I think Laxus will lose, but as Jura thinks he got 5 points...he'll get 1 point only, because Erza is the leader. Also I think Minerva will be taken out by Sting "Friendly Fire".

My favorite moment in chapter is Laxus "WTF" face. Even Acknologia didn't make Laxus make that face. Jura is really something hehehe.

Shinhokou
February 22, 2013, 08:12 AM
Why's everyone saying makarov was the strongest wizard saint , i've never seen that sayd before in the manga.

KingOfNight
February 22, 2013, 08:44 AM
*Claps* Oh my god, this chapter deserved claps.

Finally, the best fight is coming. Go Laxus-Dono, show them what your made of :hip

Jura is now the fifth strongest of the WS ? So he's stronger than Makarov ? What would that make of Jellal ?

EDIT: Nope, wait. She said he did so in Makarov's absence.

amizou
February 22, 2013, 09:25 AM
*Claps* Oh my god, this chapter deserved claps.

Finally, the best fight is coming. Go Laxus-Dono, show them what your made of :hip

Jura is now the fifth strongest of the WS ? So he's stronger than Makarov ? What would that make of Jellal ?

Well, I think Gerard is stronger than Jura, he had the upper hand in their fight without forgetting that Gerard wasnt using all his power, and i think Laxus is neerly as powerfull as Gerard, its gonna be a close fight with Laxus winning.

KingOfNight
February 22, 2013, 09:36 AM
Well, I think Gerard is stronger than Jura, he had the upper hand in their fight without forgetting that Gerard wasnt using all his power, and i think Laxus is neerly as powerfull as Gerard, its gonna be a close fight with Laxus winning.

That's what I meant. If Jura is so hyped and Jellal had the upper hand against him, then he must be much more monstrous than I thought. But I seriously doubt that Laxus is as powerful as Jellal.

Krono
February 22, 2013, 09:45 AM
Mangastream has good tranlsation but they always use more refined words,and sometimes change the meaning...Better if i could read the original japanese version would be much better!Ii wouldn't be surprised if he said it.He stressed the feeling shit few times in the past!But i dont want to do this again in such a serious fight!

MS has been outright making up lines these last few weeks. Usually for more minor lines, but at this point I wouldn't trust any part of their translation without check myself.

Why's everyone saying makarov was the strongest wizard saint , i've never seen that sayd before in the manga.

Because he was the strongest that we knew of. Over time that mutated to "the strongest".

Indeed. This is just a bit of boasting. And like most boasting in Fairy Tail, it doesn't mean much. Jura's rise occurred while Makarov wasn't around for comparison, and nothing we've seen out of him exceeds what we've seen from Makarov and Gildarts. Likewise Jura's rise occurred well after Jellal had his status revoked. It makes sense that Jura's claim of being the "weakest" Wizard Saint way back included the just removed Jellal and Jose. It no longer makes sense for for them to be included in comparisons given the time that's passed, and Jellal at least is pretty much guaranteed to have been improving over that time as well.

liductan
February 22, 2013, 09:54 AM
I finally get to see a good fight:super...Although, I can't shake this bad feeling I have. I really don't want this fight to end the wrong way.

exacta
February 22, 2013, 10:01 AM
So the whole bromance between Orga and Laxus was a complete waste of time. I still can't get my head around how Sabertooth became #1 in these past 7 years. I'm interested in meeting the other Wizard Saints, but I'm totally not hyped for them right now at all. Show me Laxus losing to Jura, then I'll be excited. If that doesn't happen then I'm just going to assume they'll get nakama'd.

Razh
February 22, 2013, 10:04 AM
Man I wish Erza stopped fooling around and just pawned Minerva. We all know she's the most dangerous when she's beaten like shit.

Somehow I feel it will be interrupted before it concludes.

Rarhyx
February 22, 2013, 10:11 AM
sometimes it looks like mangapanda is only translating word for word...
(hinting at orgas attack..)
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/320/11
http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/74394704/12

too bad we didn't see anything from Orga, I hope he gets some action later...
and Sting is doing nothing for years... T_T

It feels like skills are useless to the point it's troublesome to compare one another, too inconsistent, at this rate maybe I should expect Happy to stomp the mage executors.

We all know Happy and Plue will safe the world :hip

hirou
February 22, 2013, 10:12 AM
Man I wish Erza stopped fooling around and just pawned Minerva. We all know she's the most dangerous when she's beaten like shit.

Somehow I feel it will be interrupted before it concludes.

Personally, I would be very disappointed if Erza just sorta rise up and pwn Minerva. There's NO possible source of power-up for her, she was already fighting at the top of her ability. I don't think that Erza would die, but she isn't bound to win

REN KOUEN
February 22, 2013, 10:21 AM
i hope the entire next chapter is jura vs laxus, this could turn out to be epic as long as hiro doesnt make it a two page 4 panel fight

some of the fights in FT are WAYYYYYYYYY to short

HirakoTaichou
February 22, 2013, 10:47 AM
So the whole bromance between Orga and Laxus was a complete waste of time. I still can't get my head around how Sabertooth became #1 in these past 7 years. I'm interested in meeting the other Wizard Saints, but I'm totally not hyped for them right now at all. Show me Laxus losing to Jura, then I'll be excited. If that doesn't happen then I'm just going to assume they'll get nakama'd.

i'd like to see laxus losing to jura (after a close fight of course) but that wont happen. laxus will probably get the power of friendship power-up (we got enough of that) and jura is gonna end up being a fodder like every character thats not from fairy tail.

-Ken-
February 22, 2013, 10:55 AM
So Jura is now more powerful than Makarov? Wow. I guess If Laxus beat Jura, he will surpass his grandpa?

liductan
February 22, 2013, 11:06 AM
i'd like to see laxus losing to jura (after a close fight of course) but that wont happen. laxus will probably get the power of friendship power-up (we got enough of that) and jura is gonna end up being a fodder like every character thats not from fairy tail.

That's exactly what I am afraid of and it's why I AM not expecting anything at this point.Many characters are hyped only to be crush by fairy tail and to show that FT is the best like we didn't know.

Krono
February 22, 2013, 11:08 AM

Sabertooth became #1 in these past 7 years because thus far only the following people have been shown to be (or are likely to be) equal to or greater than some or all of their members:

Natsu
Erza
Gray
Gajeel
Laxus
Jura
Kagura
Ichiya
Mirajane
Gildarts
Leon
Juvia
Chelia

Here's the list of them that have, or likely have participated in the games for the past 7 years:

Kagura
Chelia
Ichiya

In short, the competition's gotten much stiffer this year. As things stand, remove Jura and Fairy Tail from the equation, and Sabertooth likely takes it with ease.

sometimes it looks like mangapanda is only translating word for word...
(hinting at orgas attack..)
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/320/11
http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/74394704/12

That's because translating word for word pretty much is exactly what they're doing. Which makes for some awkward translations but is generally more accurate than Mangastream doing things like "Oh hey, the LS guildmaster is making the same threat about spinning people around while spinning them that she's been making all arc! Better change it to a threat to make them sit in a corner!"

Zasz
February 22, 2013, 12:02 PM
Mashima could have avoided putting in the chapter all those pages of Natsu & co. fighting the soldiers.
Oh well, at least the chapter was awesome and sincerely speaking I don't know how Laxus Vs Jura will end, but surely I know that it will be an epic battle between monsters.
It was also nice to see the "couples" fight with all that teamwork.
The 4 gods of Ishval seem promising characters; can't wait to know them in the future arcs.

REN KOUEN
February 22, 2013, 12:11 PM
Mashima could have avoided putting in the chapter all those pages of Natsu & co. fighting the soldiers.
Oh well, at least the chapter was awesome and sincerely speaking I don't know how Laxus Vs Jura will end, but surely I know that it will be an epic battle between monsters.
It was also nice to see the "couples" fight with all that teamwork.
The 4 gods of Ishval seem promising characters; can't wait to know them in the future arcs.

i agree sometimes it seems that mashima tries too hard to fit too much into one chapter, and it winds up being cluttlered and disorganized

sarroush
February 22, 2013, 12:13 PM
It was alright. No questions answered though. The top 4 Wizard Saints...Aah, I wonder when they'll be introduced. Though if they're anything like Laxus was during the Fantasia arc or how Jiemma is, I'ma be disappointed. Don't make them like Zancrow either. You know, the asshole types who think they're all that. At least make one of them humble... Gotta admit, Titania's execution is something I wouldn't mind seeing. Of course I would proceed to go emo and kill myself. Not like it's going to happen though, sorry Minerva. Oh, and Jura one shotting Orga was freaking awesome. Stupid Sabertooth.

Zasz
February 22, 2013, 12:16 PM
Oh yeah, seeing Orga trashed in one blow by Jura made my day. :derp

-Ken-
February 22, 2013, 12:17 PM
Orga and the memory guy (forgot his name) was extremely disappointing after this page.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy_tail/v26/c297/5.html

Like.. Seriously?

exacta
February 22, 2013, 12:18 PM
Sabertooth became #1 in these past 7 years because thus far only the following people have been shown to be (or are likely to be) equal to or greater than some or all of their members:

Natsu
Erza
Gray
Gajeel
Laxus
Jura
Kagura
Ichiya
Mirajane
Gildarts
Leon
Juvia
Chelia

Here's the list of them that have, or likely have participated in the games for the past 7 years:

Kagura
Chelia
Ichiya

In short, the competition's gotten much stiffer this year. As things stand, remove Jura and Fairy Tail from the equation, and Sabertooth likely takes it with ease.

I don't buy it. The only time Sabertooth looked threatening is when Rufus owned everyone in the first game(Minerva played dirty in Lucy's water battle so I'm going to overlook that). Every member except Minerva and Yukino have looked pretty pathetic in battle, Rufus looked decent I guess. No matter how you look at it Lamia Scales stronger thanks to Chelia, Lyon and Jura, and Kagura could probably take Sting, Rogue, Orga and Rufus on all at once(without Stings nakama power up or Shadow possessing Rogue). In fact almost all of the people you mentioned should be stronger than the members not counting Minerva. It doesn't make sense that they were number 1, or that the other guilds would hold back their strongest members for 7 years when they clearly care so much about making their guild 1st place.

lawlett-kun
February 22, 2013, 12:18 PM
Hmm can we get the poll please? Please make sure to put the part of the wizard saints description I had shivers all over haha ^^ Its interesting though seeing as how jerar was able to fight equally with Jura.I always thought jerrar was equal with laxus but seeing that he will have a hrd time i dont even know now. Hmm maybe Jura wasnt going all out with Jerar ? Didnt seem that way to me though.Oh well I cant wait to see minerva vs erza.

exacta
February 22, 2013, 12:20 PM

Yeah I'm not expecting it. If it does though I might get a little excited about the other 4 though. Their design at least looks promising. I also really want to see what Gran Doma is capable of.

Krono
February 22, 2013, 01:05 PM
I don't buy it. The only time Sabertooth looked threatening is when Rufus owned everyone in the first game(Minerva played dirty in Lucy's water battle so I'm going to overlook that). Every member except Minerva and Yukino have looked pretty pathetic in battle, Rufus looked decent I guess. No matter how you look at it Lamia Scales stronger thanks to Chelia, Lyon and Jura, and Kagura could probably take Sting, Rogue, Orga and Rufus on all at once(without Stings nakama power up or Shadow possessing Rogue). In fact almost all of the people you mentioned should be stronger than the members not counting Minerva. It doesn't make sense that they were number 1, or that the other guilds would hold back their strongest members for 7 years when they clearly care so much about making their guild 1st place.

Chelia, Leon, Jura, and Kagura could probably take Sting, Rogue, Orga, and Rufus on all at once.

Kagura is not part of Lamia Scale, therefore would not be cooperating with them.

This is Leon and Jura's first year participating.

So in the past it would be Kagura, and Chelia, neither of whom is on the same team, against Sabertooth's best. And I'm being generous in putting Chelia on the list, as nothing she's shown really puts her above Sting and Rogue for example. She might be a match for Rufus, but that's about it for ST's top 5.

So like I said, even if it's just Chelia, Leon, Ichiya, and Kagura that Sabertooth has to worry about, they likely still take the tournament with ease.

Essentially everyone else other than Jura and Fairy Tail members is below those 4. It's not until you start adding in Jura or Fairy Tail do you get opponents that Sabertooth can't handle, instead of opponents that at best can match one or two of them.

danzouismadara
February 22, 2013, 01:46 PM
laxus: shoryuken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (K.O you win! STREET FIGHTER 4!! ding! ding!)

Juura will lose.

now where the dragons at?

KingOfNight
February 22, 2013, 02:49 PM
Since when was Jura this arrogant ? I mean seriously, nothing like he was 7 years ago. Maybe that's the reason he will lose\draw against laxus. Gaining fame sure changes someone...from a down to the ground humble badass into a guy that constantly looks down on others.

REN KOUEN
February 22, 2013, 03:33 PM
saber tooth has been almost as dissapointing as raven-tail

i mean damn they have got their ass kicked in this tourney, and they were the heavy favorites

EclipseHunter
February 22, 2013, 03:57 PM
that's cause FT has author power up so they can't loose. Don't think about, just remember FT never looses a fight, remember this, the power makes much more sense when it comes to the other guilds. So they are strong when compared to anyone else but FT. BTW does anyone know if the magic council just take care of mage on that little island? I read wiki said the magic council takes care of all the mage in the world and if that's true then Jura is the fifth strongest mage in the world according to them. I hope they meant him being the fifth strongest on the island.

REN KOUEN
February 22, 2013, 04:29 PM
eclipse. ... arent all manga powerups "author power ups?"

i mean think about it, the author calls all the shots including who wins and loses

Kuza
February 22, 2013, 04:42 PM
Very nice chapter. I believe Laxus is a match for Jura since he could keep up with Hades who was pretty fckin strong and only thing that kept him in one piece was his hidden heart. I mean Laxus can actually deliever enough damage to take out a wizard saint, though it totally depends on circumstances. Other fights we also nice, loved 2v2 battle :)
The only question that bothers me atm is who is actually FTs captain? Erza or Laxus or mb even Juvia? :D Either ways they are pretty fcked and to its not even close for FTs victory, since mad Sting didn't even lift his finger yet.

Uriel
February 22, 2013, 05:26 PM
I can't believe how many people say Saber-tooth was disappointing when almost every enemy in Fairy Tails suffers the same destiny. Since Oracion 6.
Anyway, glad to know about the other saints...Seems obvious now that we will have an arc regarding them.

And to be honest I want Jura to win this. I like Laxus, but I don't think it should be him the one at the level of a Saint.

exacta
February 22, 2013, 05:36 PM
Don't count on FT losing. Erza went from getting obliterated by Kagura with her sword unsheathed to nearly one-shotting her the moment she sheathed it. And now she's probably going to beat Minerva, even though she's out of magic, beaten up and a boulder fell on her leg. If Mashima wants to write FT winning the tournament, it'll happen. Plus, if they beat Lyon, Chelia, Jura, Minerva AND Sting it should happen. That being said, I wonder who Sting will fight since Natsu's gone. Everyone else is getting all beaten up whereas Sting should be in top condition, so in theory he should win whatever fight he participates in, but again....

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

I can't believe how many people say Saber-tooth was disappointing when almost every enemy in Fairy Tails suffers the same destiny. Since Oracion 6. .

The main reason people feel that way is that while yes, they always beat their enemies, they're having a MUCH easier time than usual. I mean Sting and Rogue got so much hype and then both of them in Dragon Force got owned badly by Natsu in his normal form. Then Yukino got owned by Kagura pretty badly, Orga got one-shot, and some people were disappointed with the way Rufus went down but I thought it was one of the better fights, even if the solution Gray had to beating him was very simple. Compare the amount of effort FT had to put in to beat Grimoire Heart and Oracion Seis in comparison to Sabertooth. Plus, Lamia Scale honestly looks like a much stronger guild, Kagura outclasses all of them except Minerva, and somehow Raven Tail was ahead of them when Laxus could solo the entire team.

Krono
February 22, 2013, 06:22 PM
Since when was Jura this arrogant ? I mean seriously, nothing like he was 7 years ago. Maybe that's the reason he will lose\draw against laxus. Gaining fame sure changes someone...from a down to the ground humble badass into a guy that constantly looks down on others.

Out of curiosity, which translation are you looking at that makes you say Jura is being arrogant?

Erza went from getting obliterated by Kagura with her sword unsheathed to nearly one-shotting her the moment she sheathed it. And now she's probably going to beat Minerva, even though she's out of magic

No. Stop right there. Lets just kill this here and now before it goes any further. Erza is not remotely out of magic.

Beaten up and injured? Yes.

A character is not out of magic when they're beaten up and injured.

They aren't out of magic when you think they look tired. They aren't out of magic when their opponent claims they're out of magic. They're only out of magic when they themselves say that they're completely out of magic.

Buggy
February 22, 2013, 06:39 PM
Take out Fairy Tail top guys and Jura and Sabertooth wins easily. They've always been power-oriented under Gemma's lead and victory in Daimatou Enbu was priority for them, while not so important for other guilds, proven by the fact Jura hasn't participated until this year. Also, to do well you need a good team of strong guys, not just one or two, like Mermaid Heel, for example.

REN KOUEN
February 22, 2013, 06:42 PM
I can't believe how many people say Saber-tooth was disappointing when almost every enemy in Fairy Tails suffers the same destiny. Since Oracion 6.
Anyway, glad to know about the other saints...Seems obvious now that we will have an arc regarding them.

And to be honest I want Jura to win this. I like Laxus, but I don't think it should be him the one at the level of a Saint.

very good point, the shilouettes of those four saints is obvious foreshadowing of a future encounter/ arc

Razh
February 22, 2013, 08:24 PM
Personally, I would be very disappointed if Erza just sorta rise up and pwn Minerva. There's NO possible source of power-up for her, she was already fighting at the top of her ability. I don't think that Erza would die, but she isn't bound to win

No possible source of power up? How about the bonds she has with Fairy Tail, the bond she has with Milliana and the bond she has with Simon and his little sister Kagura. It's what Mashima does, plain and simple. It's how Erza managed to beat Azuma in this same clothes after spending most of her magic on fail armors and attacks.

It's a matter of choice. I hate Minerva more than I would hate Erza getting a bond-boost at this point. The entire fight was crap anyway after that chaotic exchange at the start of it. I feel like Mashima should just make people fight sometimes, without building up some kind of a drama around it. I wish we got that in Laxus vs Jura.

llamapie
February 22, 2013, 09:37 PM
I have a theory as to why Natsu has kept the lightning powers and why we assume Gajeel will keep the shadow powers. Until that point Natsu's power ups from consuming elements was temporary, but none of them were DS magic like these 2 were. And since we have been introduced to how aknologia got so powerful as a Dragon slayer, I think this is a similar technique or concept as to bathing in a dragons blood. As a dragon slayer that power becomes yours permanently. I think this will be revealed soon. I had originally thought it had something to do with Laxus being lachrima based and he gave natsu a piece of that lachrima, but I find that more and more unlikely. How would he do that anyways? What Gajeel did sort of supports my new theory anyways, I doubt rogue would give Gajeel a piece of his lachrima.

DEATHBOTT
February 22, 2013, 09:43 PM
jura is only fifth place among the saints because makarov has been gone right? if they did a power scale again makarov would rank higher. i wonder where jose and jellal ranked when they were among them.

EclipseHunter
February 22, 2013, 09:52 PM
eclipse. ... arent all manga powerups "author power ups?"

i mean think about it, the author calls all the shots including who wins and loses

point but I mean like some manga have you guessing if the main characters are going to loose or not but this manga has me knowing that they won't loose. I mean Ichigo didn't win every fight, he has some interference but point is he would have lost. With FT you know that the main characters will win without interference no matter what the odds are and they do it in such a way that it's completely one sided.

I hope I explained my thoughts clearly, I feel kind of confuse myself but bottom line is that I feel the suspense of the fights are gone from FT unlike other mangas especially after that Knights thing, everyone won within a couple of chapters and we don't even know what that leader guy's name is and the knights are suppose to be the strongest in the job.

zerocooldx
February 22, 2013, 10:21 PM
jura is only fifth place among the saints because makarov has been gone right? if they did a power scale again makarov would rank higher. i wonder where jose and jellal ranked when they were among them.

Hmm i highly doubt it. Makarov stated that Jura might be as strong as Gildarts, so i think that takes Makarov out of that discussion. However this chapter did show just how strong Jellal is, he forced Jura to actually use magic against him and not fight with basic attacks like he did against Orga and Laxus. But going back to Jellal, he made Jura fight fairly seriously and that was while he limited himself to only doing what Mystogan would be capable of. However when he stopped fighting as Mystogan and fought as Jellal we saw Jura get pretty rattled by the power he was about to go up against. So i think at the very least Jellal is right up there with Jura and Gildarts. Now we get to see what Laxus is capable of. I expect him to lose but not before putting on a pretty good show.

REN KOUEN
February 22, 2013, 10:24 PM

i dont know if makarov could beat jura or not

jura is probably still in his prime and makarov is a rusty old fart, hes strong but hes probably already seen his better days

Krono
February 22, 2013, 10:37 PM
No possible source of power up? How about the bonds she has with Fairy Tail, the bond she has with Milliana and the bond she has with Simon and his little sister Kagura. It's what Mashima does, plain and simple. It's how Erza managed to beat Azuma in this same clothes after spending most of her magic on fail armors and attacks.

It's a matter of choice. I hate Minerva more than I would hate Erza getting a bond-boost at this point. The entire fight was crap anyway after that chaotic exchange at the start of it. I feel like Mashima should just make people fight sometimes, without building up some kind of a drama around it. I wish we got that in Laxus vs Jura.

How about Erza doesn't need a power up? She's got plenty of magic left to the best of our knowledge, and she was stronger than Minerva to start with. Yes, Erza was stronger than Minerva to start with, or she wouldn't have been casually tanking that big war gods spell Minerva threw at Kagura and Erza. Remember, Erza encountered Kagura when she was looking for Minerva to take her out as part of Mavis's strategy. There was no mention of concerns like with Gray vs Rufus. So if she was healthy, it shouldn't be that difficult for Erza to dispatch Minerva.

Erza's biggest problems are that her foot is badly injured restricting her mobility, and that Minerva's power includes a form of teleportation. The combination of the two making it extremely difficult to land solid hits.

llamapie
February 22, 2013, 10:43 PM
So. Hint at the next arc maybe? Ishval? Why does that sound like its straight from FMA?

KingOfNight
February 22, 2013, 11:12 PM
Out of curiosity, which translation are you looking at that makes you say Jura is being arrogant?

I don't see how this is related, but it's both Mangastream and MangaPanda.

DR.DOOM
February 22, 2013, 11:41 PM
Bad story writing again and sabertooth being fodderised once again. God damn all these shounen authors.

EMS
February 22, 2013, 11:57 PM
We got trolled by orga, he was supposed to be a bad ass but he got beaten the hell out of him by jura. After the. Big deal of God of lighting....

DR.DOOM
February 23, 2013, 12:23 AM
We got trolled by orga, he was supposed to be a bad ass but he got beaten the hell out of him by jura. After the. Big deal of God of lighting....

At least old bugs bunny is better than this troll manga.

SerpentTailedAngel
February 23, 2013, 01:30 AM
Orga could get his butt kicked every week and I really wouldn't care. He, Laxus, and Jura are all characters that don't interest me. Fingers crossed that the fight will be short and trolly so the story can move on to Gray and Lyon's match. I'd really rather see that.

exacta
February 23, 2013, 01:32 AM

I stopped expecting things from God Slayers the moment Zancrow lost by having his uneatable flames eaten by Natsu. So pretty much right after the idea was introduced. So far, the most impressive feat a God Slayer has been able to do is tie with Wendy.:errr

Buggy
February 23, 2013, 02:22 AM

It's not the magic that matters, it's the user.

Sollum
February 23, 2013, 03:14 AM
Orga could get his butt kicked every week and I really wouldn't care. He, Laxus, and Jura are all characters that don't interest me. Fingers crossed that the fight will be short and trolly so the story can move on to Gray and Lyon's match. I'd really rather see that.

Can't wait for long promised Unison raid between Juvia and Gray!

P.S. I doubt its end of Orga, he will likely try to cheat and fry Laxus... and then Laxus will eat Black Thunda! :>

KingOfNight
February 23, 2013, 04:18 AM

P.S. I doubt its end of Orga, he will likely try to cheat and fry Laxus... and then Laxus will eat Black Thunda! :>

But he's already out of the game...

Sollum
February 23, 2013, 04:22 AM

Well, Kill Bill girl is still laying out there, whispering "Erza", i guess there is no "no no" against standing up and blasting enemy with your magic, apart from Code of Honor.

Razh
February 23, 2013, 04:28 AM
How about Erza doesn't need a power up? She's got plenty of magic left to the best of our knowledge, and she was stronger than Minerva to start with. Yes, Erza was stronger than Minerva to start with, or she wouldn't have been casually tanking that big war gods spell Minerva threw at Kagura and Erza. Remember, Erza encountered Kagura when she was looking for Minerva to take her out as part of Mavis's strategy. There was no mention of concerns like with Gray vs Rufus. So if she was healthy, it shouldn't be that difficult for Erza to dispatch Minerva.

Erza's biggest problems are that her foot is badly injured restricting her mobility, and that Minerva's power includes a form of teleportation. The combination of the two making it extremely difficult to land solid hits.

Yes she is but she was trashed and hurt while Minerva is in tact. If she doesn't need a power up, why is Minerva throwing her around as a doll? Why is Erza not using any armors? Is she confused? Did she hurt her head?

And I wasn't talking about a magic power up. I was talking about an emotional power up which happens in almost every fight in Fairy Tail.

gaston42
February 23, 2013, 04:46 AM
So. Hint at the next arc maybe? Ishval? Why does that sound like its straight from FMA?

Well, we already got Pride appearing 3 weeks ago, so don't be surprised if those four wizard saints have tanned skin and red eyes.

On a serious note, I haven't found any non-FMA references to Ishval/Ishbal (real life, old lore, ...), but maybe someone with better Google skills than me will :/

kuroSaki_Ichi
February 23, 2013, 01:35 PM
I actually am more interested in seeing lighting dragon slayer magic, seems like the author completely forgot that he had it.

hoeru
February 23, 2013, 06:23 PM
I actually am more interested in seeing lighting dragon slayer magic, seems like the author completely forgot that he had it.

That uppercut punch that hit Jura on the last panel was lightning DS magic. Just because he didn't say "Rairyuu no Tekken" or something like that doesn't mean there was no DS magic at all.

Well, we already got Pride appearing 3 weeks ago, so don't be surprised if those four wizard saints have tanned skin and red eyes.

On a serious note, I haven't found any non-FMA references to Ishval/Ishbal (real life, old lore, ...), but maybe someone with better Google skills than me will :/

I tried to look for イシュバル as a guess for the original name and found (ignoring the FMI references (https://www.google.de/search?q=イッシュバル)) something about Heshana Khan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heshana_Khan) and the people called "Tiele" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiele_people) through the japanese Wikipedia and its interlanguage links.

I don't know whether or not this actually has something to do with FMI as I didn't read that manga.

Leonsagara
February 23, 2013, 07:09 PM
Found this about Ishvara: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishvara.

There was a little too much going on in this chapter. Too many panels of "Hey, let's get a cryptic shot of where this person is right now".

-Ken-
February 23, 2013, 08:03 PM

I, on the other hand, am not really interested in Lyon vs Gray. We saw that before. Yes, Lyon got stronger during 7 years. But it's still a match between 2 characters we saw before.

Have you see "how the king fight" by Minerva? They don't mention any penalty for doing so. I don't see why the "king" would pass on his chance.

shuha27
February 23, 2013, 11:30 PM

I really hope they don't end up using Unison raid. I liked how Lucy is the only one who was able to accomplish it with another person.

liductan
February 24, 2013, 12:08 AM
Lucy doesn't have to be the only one who can do it .Lucy isn't that special.

SK-Hao
February 24, 2013, 12:09 AM
I totally hope they use union raid, water + ice just makes sense. And I also want Juvia to pick up Gray's stripping habit.

It seems to me Mashima can't do 3 way fights. He had 2 chances and they all end with someone getting KOd in one hit. Erza will probably just 1 shot KO Kagura next chapter. Fights need to be more interesting than this. There is always a big gap in power or too evenly matched. Now all I can think about is the 4 strongest wizardly saints that are 'non-human.' who are these 4 and just what are their power?

SerpentTailedAngel
February 24, 2013, 02:46 AM
I really hope they don't end up using Unison raid. I liked how Lucy is the only one who was able to accomplish it with another person.

Actually, Sting and Rogue pull one off with little effort in their fight with Natsu. The way they do it even suggests that it's a common fallback for them.

shuha27
February 24, 2013, 03:45 AM
Actually, Sting and Rogue pull one off with little effort in their fight with Natsu. The way they do it even suggests that it's a common fallback for them.

Seriously? I don't remember that maybe because it has been a while. I just hate when there is a reusage of the same special techniques but it does make more sense to use a ice and water unison raid.

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

Lucy doesn't have to be the only one who can do it .Lucy isn't that special.

I wasn't even trying to single out Lucy as special.

SerpentTailedAngel
February 24, 2013, 04:58 AM
Gray and Juvia also do it in the Daphne filler arc, but that's one I wouldn't mind pretending didn't happen (and I'm pretty lenient when it comes to whether or not the anime/manga screwed up). I don't think they need to use it, but given that they're planning to take advantage of Lyon and Chelia's division, I can see their unity being played up with a unison raid. And I could see it being a lead in to a "Gray-sama" fawning moment.

In any case, as long as it works I don't think they're devaluing a technique that, technically, anyone with a close bond could do. Bonds are kind of Fairy Tail's thing anyway, so it makes sense that they'd be able to pull it off. Given how spectacularly it failed for Sting and Rogue, I think Juvia and Gray using it to win might actually help.

KingOfNight
February 24, 2013, 06:27 AM
Have you see "how the king fight" by Minerva? They don't mention any penalty for doing so. I don't see why the "king" would pass on his chance.

But Minerva was still in the game, even if she wasn't part of the fight. Orga is completely out, and the points went to Jura.

Lozmaster
February 24, 2013, 08:34 AM

I don't think it has anythign to do with being special to lucy, but her celestial spirits give her access to magics that would work well with others. The only real requirement we've seen is that the spells seem to require that they some similarity in nature. - Lucy(aquarius) and Jjuvia using strong water magics, Lucy(Scorpio) and wendy (Sky dragons roar) were both "tornado" types of attacks (they cast a sort of magic tornado that combined) and Sting/Rogue both used "Dragon slayer magic : *element* dragon fang" as a unison raid.

In addition to the manga uses, in anime filler, grey and juvia have already used a unison raid, and honestly, it was more impressive than lucys.

Marche
February 24, 2013, 10:39 AM
In this post I will write only about Jura, Luxus and Orga.
Orga is really stupid, in the special Databook his intelligence is only 2, he is one of the more stupid.
Luxus immediately understood that Jura wanted to screw him, it was a trap, but Orga did not understood that and shot his cannon ball.
What Jura wanted to say when he said that he analyzed him the first day that he fought is that he understood that even if his attack was really powerfull (infact he almost completely destroyed the upper part of a building) it has a contraindication, and it is that while Orga is shooting it he has no defence, because he focus everything in that attack.

The fact that Jura oneshotted Orga is not strange, infact Makarov said some chapters ago that he is equal to Gildzarts, so counting that I believe that Gildzarts would have been able to do the same thing, it’s not a surprise.
Some users said that Luxus is stronger because he has withstood to the attack of Jura, but to tell you the truth I don’t think so.
Or in the truth even I think that Luxus is stronger, but not because of this, infact I believe that the attack that knocked out Orga was more powerfull.

Anyways I really liked how all the member of Fairy Tail reacts to the fact that Jura defeat Orga with just a single hit.
Anyways it is interessant that Jura is now the 5th stronger about the 10 Wizard Saint, but than the first four are far stronger that him, they seem gods (I really would like to know place held Makarov).
Anyways I believe that we will seem soon, in the next arc, even because Jura said to Makarov in their meeting, in one of the first chapter after the time skip that soon there will be a meeting within the 10 wizard saint.
Anyways there is the possibility that they in the truth they are member of the last dark guild, Tartaurus.

I liked when Jura said that Luxus has nice eyes, meaning that he is full of determination.
I even liked when Jura said that “there is always someone higher up on the food chain”, and what Luxus answer to him, while attacking him.
To tell you the truth I am a bit disappointed from Jura, in the Nirvana arc he seem too humble, while in this chapter he seem too arrogant, he looks them from top to button.

-Ken-
February 24, 2013, 11:19 AM
But Minerva was still in the game, even if she wasn't part of the fight. Orga is completely out, and the points went to Jura.

Minerva shows that they will use any means necessary to win. I don't recall reading any rules that forbids attack from person who's already out.

THM Nindo
February 24, 2013, 12:46 PM
More one-hit KO

I think one-hit KO are only impressive when they happen from time to time...
If we have them every two chapters, they become redundant, and it makes the author seems lazy...

SK-Hao
February 24, 2013, 02:48 PM
The villians of Saber tooth were built up so much. But the only one living up to that reputation is Minerva, everyone else has been an embarrassment and beaten easily. I don't even think Sting is looking to avenge his guild hese a wild card right now.
I think Laxus may have surpassed Jura but obviously it wont be an easy fight.

I ask this every chapter how can Ichiya participate with Blue Pegasas when he is the guild master?

-Ken-
February 24, 2013, 03:47 PM
The villians of Saber tooth were built up so much. But the only one living up to that reputation is Minerva, everyone else has been an embarrassment and beaten easily. I don't even think Sting is looking to avenge his guild hese a wild card right now.
I think Laxus may have surpassed Jura but obviously it wont be an easy fight.

I ask this every chapter how can Ichiya participate with Blue Pegasas when he is the guild master?

Ichiya isn't Blue Pegasus guild master. Master Bob is.

Krono
February 24, 2013, 04:41 PM
Yes she is but she was trashed and hurt while Minerva is in tact. If she doesn't need a power up, why is Minerva throwing her around as a doll? Why is Erza not using any armors? Is she confused? Did she hurt her head?

*Sigh* Minerva's throwing her around like a rag doll because Erza is injured and her mobility reduced. She'd likely only just gotten to her feet when Minerva used her power to grab Erza by her bad foot to swing her around. Being grabbed by that foot is something that will ****ing hurt, and Erza has greater difficulty dodging at the moment as her foot won't take as much, and she doesn't know how much it will take. She's not using any armors because the fight with Minerva just started. She got to her feet, and got grabbed by Minerva. Not switching armors while still getting her footing, or being thrown around by a badly injured foot and the accompanying agony immediately after standing does not mean she has no power left. She's not confused, she did not hurt her head. She's injured which slows her reactions, and too little time has passed for much to happen.

And I wasn't talking about a magic power up. I was talking about an emotional power up which happens in almost every fight in Fairy Tail.

1) In this series, emotional power ups pretty much are magical power ups. It's been that way at least since Juvia got pissed off while fighting Gray. 2) assuming they're different, she does not need an emotional power up. She already got one due to what Minerva did to Kagura and Millianna.

Razh
February 24, 2013, 08:15 PM
I feel like I should be the one *sighing*...

You're getting too technical for Fairy Tail. Erza is losing at the moment and she will need some blink of determination to defeat Minerva. It always happens. Just like she was getting beaten by Kagura and than turned it around in one move. Same as with Azuma. Last great fight of Erza's I saw was vs Midnight. The way his weakness was analayzed and used against him... Awesome. I'd be happy if something like that happened here. But it probably won't and Erza will use the power of emotions to make a decisive strike. Or the fight will be interrupted.

SK-Hao
February 24, 2013, 10:17 PM
Ichiya isn't Blue Pegasus guild master. Master Bob is.

Parfum of shock. You're right, Bob is just a forgettable character I guess.

llamapie
February 24, 2013, 11:16 PM

You're getting too technical for Fairy Tail. Erza is losing at the moment and she will need some blink of determination to defeat Minerva. It always happens. Just like she was getting beaten by Kagura and than turned it around in one move. Same as with Azuma. Last great fight of Erza's I saw was vs Midnight. The way his weakness was analayzed and used against him... Awesome. I'd be happy if something like that happened here. But it probably won't and Erza will use the power of emotions to make a decisive strike. Or the fight will be interrupted.

I honestly think the fight won't be decided, or someone will knock them both out. Not sure, don't care really either way. I just want them to skip past this filler and actually get down to what's going on here.

Krono
February 24, 2013, 11:33 PM

"Not changing armors while kneeling on the ground, or ten seconds into the fight is not evidence of being out of magic." is not technical. "Erza's being thrown around like a rag doll because she's slowed by injuries, not because she's out of magic." isn't particularly technical either. It's not even necessary as Minerva already demonstrated sufficient skill that her being able to grab Erza for a moment and swing her into a column is not surprising.

If you wish to insist she'll need some further emotional power up beyond already being enraged by what Minerva did to Kagura and Millianna, be my guest. I'm just trying to avoid the case where a few chapters from now when we finally get back to the Erza vs Minerva fight, Erza demonstrates that no, a fight that was far shorter and less brutal than her fight with Azuma did not drain all her magic; and people then begin complaining about asspulls saying that Erza was out of magic on the basis of "B-But, but, but she looked tired and out of magic to me! And in the four panels she was in over the two pages that showed her fight she didn't requip so she must have been out of magic!"

kkck
February 25, 2013, 01:17 AM
Well, to be honest I have a general dislike of what mashima has done with shelia this chapter and the past few. Shelia is supposed to be wendy's equal in overall fighting skills however over the past few chapters we have seen her being an equal to wendy and more than a match to god damned jubia. Jubia was phantom's equivalent to S class mage and she has shown to be a very proficient fighter and went through the whole second origin thing. Are we really supposed to believe jubia is now wendy's equal when wendy could not even fight before second origin? This particular bit does not make sense, jubia should be well capable of giving wendy and shelia the fodder treatment IMO. I guess it is possible jubia has simply not been angered enough and is not actually using her full might though.

As far as the fight between orga, laxus and jura.... Well, I thought the difference would be less overwhelming to be honest. Laxus has shown to be insanely strong to the point where in general he was way superior to erza himself and easily able to defeat natsu. I thought that before the timeskip he would actually be somewhat capable of standing against gildarts... and now we are seeing jura, who is supposed to be gildarts equal, being that superior to laxus after his special training which supposedly made up for the seven years? I guess 7 years is not enough to overcome jura however the difference being this large and laxus actually needing the full might of nakama power up to win this one is a tad weird to me.

I am also severely disappointed at laxus not getting to properly fight orga. I was honestly waiting to see him fight the god slayer... the entire arc has been building towards that fight. And what we see is jura one shooting orga in the most anticlimatic fight ever. I don't even care about seeing orga fighting again in the future, what would be the point?

As for how laxus might pull this off... I have no idea. When the fight started it occured to me that laxus might somehow obtain from orga black lightning and create dragon god lightning (via remembering how natsu did that himself) and get the edge he needs to defeat jura however it does not seem like the manga will go in that direction. I guess it is possible for laxus to give orga his magic (thus releasing his own magic container) and then taunting orga into attacking him with god thunder....

Marche
February 25, 2013, 07:36 AM
My prediction for the fight between Jura and Luxus:
I believe that their match will end in the chapter 522.
Infact in the last two fight “Erza vs Kagura” and “Gazille vs Rogue” lasted for 3 chapter, and the second of it is always called “XX vs XX”.
Anyways I don’t think that Luxus will win, I don’t even think that they will draw, because even if Mashima at the beginning wanted that in the first day there would be Luxus vs Jura and the result would end in a draw this can’t happened now, because in the first day there was a time limit, so we could have a draw because past 30 minutes Luxus would still be able to fight, but now there is not any time limit, so for win he would be able to defeat Jura.
In the truth anyways I don’t even believe that Luxus will lose.

Infact I think that Gazille will go to support Luxus (even if he will could go to help Erza), then after defeat Lyon and Chellia Lluvia and Gray could reach them (in the truth Lluvia before of this could go and defeat Minerva (but about this I will write later)).
So we will have Jura vs Luxus and others member of Fairy Tail (not Erza, since she will not be able to fight anymore).
In this scenario they will be able to defeat Jura, even if I believe that Jura will be able to eliminate some of them (particularly Gray, if he will not be eliminated (or if after their winning he will not be able to continue his fight) just in the fight aganst Lyon and Chellia).

P.S: I was forgetting to say that if I am wrong and Jura will defeat Luxus, I hope that after that he will defeat Minerva, he will smash her ugly face.
P.P.S: I am curious of your opinion about the result of the fight between Luxus and Jura.
I want to know if you believe that one between Jura or Luxus will win, if there will be a draw or if just like me you believe that their fight will be interrupted.

THM Nindo
February 25, 2013, 01:35 PM
Oh, BTW, Laxus became my favorite Fairy Tail character.
Him and Erza just kick so much ass!!

EMS
February 25, 2013, 10:16 PM
I can't believe that we got trolled with orga vs laxus fight, :/ i was waiting for these fight and i couldn't wait see these two lighting users clashed but jura beaten orga in one hit really?.. i don't care about orga anymore or a future fight and i still want to see laxus beating jura to prove that he is still in a great level to compete with the wizards from the big league while evil lucy 2.0 aura will be explain soon, someone else could be just using magic to look as lucy but as jellal said there is something not right in all this..

Shadoguardian
February 26, 2013, 12:26 AM
Alright! They revealed the silhouette of the Ishvael 4, the top 4 strongest of the 10 Wizard Saints! Generally when they reveal silhouette's in manga, they usually follow up with revealing the actual character, and, in action manga, we then get to see them in combat! I'm so looking forward for that arc!

THM Nindo
February 26, 2013, 09:29 AM
Wait, wait wait....
Is Makarov still one of the 10 Wizard Saints!?

Or was it removed since he disappeared for 7 years?
Cause I can see Jura has being strong, but stronger than Makarov? No way!

Anyway, I think that the Wizards Saints stuff is bullshit, it's only a title, nothing else.
There are many people stronger than Jura that are not part of the Wizard Saints, so that title means nothing to me...

And Laxus will most likely prove it next chapter when he beat Jura! :tem

Tenacious Weezy
February 26, 2013, 09:56 AM
Alright! They revealed the silhouette of the Ishvael 4, the top 4 strongest of the 10 Wizard Saints! Generally when they reveal silhouette's in manga, they usually follow up with revealing the actual character, and, in action manga, we then get to see them in combat! I'm so looking forward for that arc!

As mind numbingly as FT gets with its repetitiveness THIS is what I'll be looking forward too. I'm also looking forward to what Sting may do especially with that shadow thing moving around...

EMS
February 26, 2013, 01:52 PM
Wait, wait wait....

Anyway, I think that the Wizards Saints stuff is bullshit, it's only a title, nothing else.
There are many people stronger than Jura that are not part of the Wizard Saints, so that title means nothing to me...

Jellal was going jura in the previous fight but ur stopped him so as you said in you previous post, it's just a mere tittle..

Quenser
February 27, 2013, 09:13 AM
Wait, wait wait....

Everyone thought Makarov & FT were erased from existence by Acnologia so it's probably the main reason he isn't considered a Wizard Saint anymore.

As fo how much the title Jura has means - Makarov stated that Jura would be an even match for Gildartz and i think we can trust his judgement. But I don't he has more magic power than Makarov at his disposal at the moment so I have to agree with you. Though we still don't know what qualities of a mage are the deciding factor when one is going to become a member of the Ten Wizard Saints. Pure power? Variety of abilities and the ability to use magic in many different way? The famous deeds or political influence? There is so much we have to learn about the magical society in Fairy Tail and I hope that one of the future arc focuses on the Strongest Four mentioned in this chapter so we can get some answers.

EMS
February 28, 2013, 03:19 AM
If laxus defeat jura and erza defeat minerva, the tournament will be pretty much done unless sting pull out a god like power and defeat all the members from fairy tail and about the outcome that the princess was waiting for is fairy tail winning the tournament with all its members undefeated..

Giga_Gaia
February 28, 2013, 09:24 AM
Fairy Tail is fighting evenly against everyone else and they were gone for 7 years. In those 7 years, they stayed like they were before.

All they got is either second origin and 3 months of training and they can match up with everyone else with just that.

Clearly, if they had never disappeared and had trained for 7 years, there is no way anyone could even put a scratch on any of their members.

They would be so strong I bet a single one of their members could win the whole tournament by itself and probably the 10 wizard saints would have been replaced by FT members.

Also, those top 4 wizard saints are probably get the crap beaten out of them by natsu and his friends.

kuroSaki_Ichi
February 28, 2013, 10:38 AM
Fairy Tail is fighting evenly against everyone else and they were gone for 7 years. In those 7 years, they stayed like they were before.

All they got is either second origin and 3 months of training and they can match up with everyone else with just that.

Clearly, if they had never disappeared and had trained for 7 years, there is no way anyone could even put a scratch on any of their members.

They would be so strong I bet a single one of their members could win the whole tournament by itself and probably the 10 wizard saints would have been replaced by FT members.

Also, those top 4 wizard saints are probably get the crap beaten out of them by natsu and his friends.

WELL I agree that they should be at the top of guilds if they had 7 years of that time....but I really doubt they could "kick the crap" of the top 4.

Ifrit
February 28, 2013, 01:35 PM
about the outcome that the princess was waiting for is fairy tail winning the tournament with all its members undefeated..

I think Laxus the first one will be defeated, now if he's the leader of his team then that will be 56 points to Lamia Scale right ?

Gray + Juvia wins against Leon n Chelia

Gajeel get defeated by Sting I think, and Erza brings the trophy home by defeating Minerva or my best guess Minerva will be taken out by Sting which gives Fairy Tail the victory and the unexpected results of Sting turning on his own guild member.

hoeru
February 28, 2013, 01:39 PM
Anyway, I think that the Wizards Saints stuff is [...] only a title, nothing else.

Congrats... You got it. But that was clear after Elsa's dream of her own funeral... and it was explained that José and Gérard lost their title by being removed from the Wizard Saints. :teehee

Still, I wonder what kind of beings they are, as Baasama said that Jura was the strongest human wizard saint.

Morlun
February 28, 2013, 03:25 PM
I think Laxus the first one will be defeated, now if he's the leader of his team then that will be 56 points to Lamia Scale right ?

Gray + Juvia wins against Leon n Chelia

Gajeel get defeated by Sting I think, and Erza brings the trophy home by defeating Minerva or my best guess Minerva will be taken out by Sting which gives Fairy Tail the victory and the unexpected results of Sting turning on his own guild member.

You forget that if Laxus loses, then Jura is still in play. That would be 55 to Lamia Scale (55ST, and 51FT).

If Minerva was taken out by Sting, then there would be no points for Fairy Tail, and they would end the tournament in the last place (edit: among the guilds still in play, of course).

Jura could still take out Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, Erza and Sting unless they defeated him.

My guess is: at this point, at least one team leader needs to fall to Fairy Tail or they lose the tournament. And Jura can't defeat Laxus, because if he does, then he defeats everyone else and wins the tournament.

So it'll go the shounen route. The good guys win. Everywhere. I don't know who will beat Sting, but it is not important. Or maybe it will be important only because Minerva will give Erza a single point, and everyone will belatedly realize that Sting is the team leader.

Krono
February 28, 2013, 04:19 PM
If Minerva was taken out by Sting, then there would be no points for Fairy Tail, and they would end the tournament in the last place.

Umm, at this point Fairy Tail's guaranteed to finish in at least third place. Last place was secured by Quatro Puppy a while ago.

Morlun
February 28, 2013, 04:25 PM
Umm, at this point Fairy Tail's guaranteed to finish in at least third place. Last place was secured by Quatro Puppy a while ago.

Yeah, sorry, that's what I meant. Last place of the guilds still in competition. I wasn't even thinking about the teams already eliminated.

SerpentTailedAngel
February 28, 2013, 11:34 PM
My guess is: at this point, at least one team leader needs to fall to Fairy Tail or they lose the tournament. And Jura can't defeat Laxus, because if he does, then he defeats everyone else and wins the tournament.

It's worse than that. Even if he wins but FT takes out everyone else in play (I believe that's just Minerva, Sting, Lyon, and Chelia), then there are still enough members of their guild left for Jura to win just by taking them out. Laxus either needs to win or to weaken him enough that someone else can finish the job.

DR.DOOM
March 01, 2013, 12:55 AM
I just want fairy tail to lose. None of their member have lost.

adbanginwar
March 01, 2013, 02:01 AM
I just want fairy tail to lose. None of their member have lost.

i don't think it'll come to that. probably by the end of day or fight; dragons will appear and all hell will break lose. but i seriously hope somebody beat the crap out of minerva before that.

Morlun
March 01, 2013, 03:14 AM
i don't think it'll come to that. probably by the end of day or fight; dragons will appear and all hell will break lose. but i seriously hope somebody beat the crap out of minerva before that.

Dragons are on the July 7th. I believe this is still the 5th or 6th.

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

It's worse than that. Even if he wins but FT takes out everyone else in play (I believe that's just Minerva, Sting, Lyon, and Chelia), then there are still enough members of their guild left for Jura to win just by taking them out. Laxus either needs to win or to weaken him enough that someone else can finish the job.

Yeah. Fairy Tail would make 8 points (closing at 59), and Jura would stand at 55 with 9 points still in play for him (all of Fairy Tail). Either he goes down, or he wins.