PDA

View Full Version : Anime Naruto Shippuuden Ep.56

dbgohan08
April 24, 2008, 11:48 AM
[RAWS]
Torrent @nyaatorrents (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=16845)
Streaming by Animetengoku-BR (http://naruto.animetengoku.com/animetv/animes/Naruto_Shippuuden_56.html)

[SUBS]
Dattebayo Sub - Torrent (http://dattebayo.com/t/)

adel123456789
April 24, 2008, 12:37 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/mychannel/bigbangkamahamayha/video/x56yvi_naruto-shippuden-57-58-preview-raw_news

mestizo311
April 24, 2008, 12:41 PM
A good episode. I like the way they fit Asuma into the episode. I noticed that a few of the scenes concerning Asuma, don't actually happen until later on in the manga. Hopefully they don't screw up their good work and use it as an excuse to have flashbacks later on.

nG-Rain
April 24, 2008, 12:47 PM
Thanks a lot.

Yes, a good episode, i love it, that the new enemys are from amegakure :)

lazyboyrod
April 24, 2008, 01:05 PM
THANKS, guna watch it soon, hope its good!

Agrias
April 24, 2008, 07:53 PM
DB sub is out! (http://dattebayo.com/t/)

bean
April 24, 2008, 09:27 PM
is it just me or did shika sound off? not only that, he looked semi retarded...

Shiro-kun
April 24, 2008, 10:23 PM
This episode had lesser quality than the last episode
but it wasnt bad i liked it

wing_gundam
April 24, 2008, 10:28 PM
After watching the movie, this just upsets me more with his lack of chakra elementa manipulation

darknitemarch
April 24, 2008, 11:26 PM
The only thing I find exciting is that it sounds like the new enemy has the same seiyu as zoro from one piece.

Spoonz
April 25, 2008, 02:46 PM
These last three episodes felt like the old Naruto.

Team 10 are really getting build up for something.

is it just me or did shika sound off? not only that, he looked semi retarded...
Only during the wind training tips part. But so did Naruto and Asuma. Just bad drawing all around. Sucks because that was a really great scene in the manga and everyone was drawn well. And the anime went and messed it up. The animation in this episode was so-so bordering on poor. Even Sai looked fugly in parts. And the less said about how Yamato looked the better.

Windmillblade
April 25, 2008, 02:52 PM
first of welcome to MH Spoonz. now i agree with you all . why cant they keep good quality? are they just lazy? but anyway it was a pretty good ep.

lazyboyrod
April 25, 2008, 04:10 PM
This episode was better that most, it crammed a lot of info into one episode which is always a good thing and, we are finaly going to see this filler arc, and now I see how they are going to fit it into the Kakuzu Hidan arc!

◆ T.D.A ◆
April 25, 2008, 04:20 PM
I can forgive for the decrease in quality because the content and pace was good, at it seemed like the old Naruto.

godofthesunn
April 25, 2008, 04:32 PM
Well they just ruined another part of the story line..

lordHokage
April 25, 2008, 04:52 PM
The episode was great. The past sins of the 12 Ninja Guardians, more revelations on Asuma-sensei background. :blink

Uncle was a real punk back in the day. He even rebelled against Grandpa and left the village for a while. :gigglebunny

Paradoxicon
April 26, 2008, 08:03 AM
Thanks a lot.

Yes, a good episode, i love it, that the new enemys are from amegakure :)

they are not. Early on Tsuande assumes they are from there cause the destroyed village is on the border to the Rain Village's country, but in the end they say they are from the Fire Country itself trying to lead the Fire Country back into war and for that they have to get rid of Konoha cause they are the peaceloving military of the Fire Country. This goes along with Asuma's story cause he was part of the Fire Country's regular army, or the bodyguard of the Fire Country's Lord/Shogun/Duke or whatever they have.
The hint on Amegakure is just one of many forshadowing things that are put into the Anime that hadn't been revealed at that respective manga chapter yet.

Don't know what you have against the animation. There was a slight decrease compared to last episode but with the new HD format the new episodes all look better than all older shippuuden episodes by default.

renrutal
April 27, 2008, 05:22 AM
The revelation of Asuma's clan was done so casually... Nothing like the huge hit it was in the manga.

Shinsatsu
April 27, 2008, 06:26 PM
Yet another good episode. The anime is coming back to it's good old self!
I'm very sure that the fillers will be good too :) Something you didn't read! I bet we will see some real fighting (Sai has a good chance to show us something :))

Orochimaru-Sama
April 28, 2008, 10:20 AM
Good episode.i found it funny specially the Asuma -Kurenai date.

lazyboyrod
April 28, 2008, 10:46 AM
The episode was made quite well. I dont think the spoiler is such a bad thing, I just see it as us getting extra, more than we expected, wether its good or not they're still guna continue with the story later on; however if they try to take out the Hidan Kakuzu arc for this crap im quiting the anime, some of the best moves of this whole series are in this arc!

black_burn
April 28, 2008, 10:56 AM
Good episode, I dont think they can take out Hidan Kakuza arc ,cuz it woould mess up the whole akatsuki , and the whole plot.

Can someone give me a very good download link to get that torrent softwear please.. I'm using windows XP..

Windmillblade
April 28, 2008, 05:00 PM
hey utorrent-best one

naruto91
April 30, 2008, 11:18 AM
does somebody know where could i find a 4:3 version?i read that there are both raws but i can't find it