PDA

View Full Version : -105 Byakuya and Yoruichi + REQUEST!

NJung
May 08, 2008, 02:13 PM
chiresakura have cleaned the lineart... :D ...and I've coloured and made it my sig! Enjoy!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/Nati-Chan/SUCKER.jpg

REQUEST TIME ONCE AGAIN!!!!

First, I'd like to thank everybody whom helped me (and thoes whom tried to as well) with the last request!! Much love to you guys!! :D

Now, the request!!! I need help once again with cleaning a Bleach page, and god forbid it, this one will be a pain in the butt!!!

I need the covers for 279 and 280! Better knows as Jugulators & Jugulators 2... you know thoes pages with Ichigo and Grimmjow!! But without the text please... I know it's much to ask, but if any of you have the strength and the time, then PLEASE, do this for me! The last request was for a friend, this one is TOTALLY for me and the art apriciators!

Thanks for reading! *bows deeply*

Ketamine
May 08, 2008, 03:02 PM
It's nice, i like it :)

About the lines, you're lucky; it's almost sure that my personal liner (Hurqalya) will make Ichigo's Jugulator lineart; maybe after he do my two Nnoitra's linearts (one is done and i'm coloring it)

So; you'll have one of the two cover lined :)

black_burn
May 08, 2008, 03:16 PM
Awesome job.

NJung
May 08, 2008, 11:37 PM
It's nice, i like it :)

About the lines, you're lucky; it's almost sure that my personal liner (Hurqalya) will make Ichigo's Jugulator lineart; maybe after he do my two Nnoitra's linearts (one is done and i'm coloring it)

So; you'll have one of the two cover lined :)

AH!!!! That would be so lovely!!! :D

木灵
May 09, 2008, 02:51 AM
很漂亮~very nice

Gaara_dono
May 09, 2008, 07:14 AM
Nati-chan.... The Art Appreciator will be glad to see them colored ^^
And for this one... It's the most embarrassing coloration for Byakuya-sama... Can't stop laughing when I remember it :XD :rofl :lmao :D

[hr]
Almost forgot.... Five Staaaaaaaaaaarz ^^... Too much laughin' hahaha

TheChosenOne
May 09, 2008, 08:41 PM
Another impressive coloring from the House of Njung, Great Job. :kkthumbs

NJung
May 10, 2008, 05:08 AM
Another impressive coloring from the House of Njung, Great Job. :kkthumbs

...and as always, you keep on making me blush!! =^__^= Thanks a lot, TheChosenOne-sama!! Your comment is MUCH appreciated!
______

You too Mika-kun!!! (Gaara_dono)!!! :love
What should I do without your laugh and starz??? :XD

Jaime F.
May 10, 2008, 08:01 AM
Very nice Njung, I was hoping someone would color this panel and I really like what you did with it. Keep up the good work.

NJung
May 10, 2008, 01:32 PM
Very nice Njung, I was hoping someone would color this panel and I really like what you did with it. Keep up the good work.

*deep bow* My pleasure :D

k11n
May 10, 2008, 01:42 PM
ha! good work! :D

NJung
May 10, 2008, 04:55 PM
ha! good work! :D

Vielen danke!!! :D (I'm horrible at german!! Pleas ehave me ecused!) :sweat