PDA

View Full Version : Shinji saves teh day lolz

KALiZU
May 19, 2008, 05:15 AM
Finally!!!!! A panel worth coloring for Bleach!! XD And not just one! There's two!! The Hollow Kensei one!! (I'll color that too) xD

Anyways, hope you guys like it! ^^
http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs28/f/2008/140/5/3/Shinji_saves_teh_day_lolz_by_KALiZU.png

black_burn
May 19, 2008, 06:40 AM
Awesome job man.

KALiZU
May 19, 2008, 06:51 AM
Thanks!! ^^

thegreatest08
May 19, 2008, 06:59 AM
well done

Jaime F.
May 19, 2008, 07:59 AM
Nice Hiruko, I really like what you did with this one. It's good to see a good panel of Shinji and Hiyori colored. Keep up the good work.

KALiZU
May 19, 2008, 08:03 AM
Thanks guys! I'm working on the Hollow Kensei as of now.. xD Might finish it tomorrow. ^^

Ketamine
May 19, 2008, 03:27 PM
Do you make lines or clean the pictures you color? This one and Kenseï, I like them, wanna color them too :P

'bout your coloring; I like it :)

But i have some things to say about it, if you wanna improve it, of course..

First: The white captain dress is good, very good; I like it. But you forgot to put some volume in the "inner" part of his dress;
Second; I'm not a fan of your folds in their black/blue dress; you made them to shiny; your folds have to be more smoothly;
Be careful of his legs position, where is legs are, there is light too; so, according to this; with an very dark/dark/dark light/light/dark light/dark/very dark nuance; you should be able to make us guess where is legs are!

Same thing for Hyori ^^

That's all :)

Hair is cool, skin is good, and I like your mist effect! ^^

KALiZU
May 19, 2008, 08:22 PM
Do you make lines or clean the pictures you color? This one and Kenseï, I like them, wanna color them too :P
Most of the time I make the lines (but they're usually much thicker than the original) or get lines that other people make. But in this case, I'm being a lazy bum and just cleaned M7's AWESOME HQ version of the chapter.. xD

First: The white captain dress is good, very good; I like it. But you forgot to put some volume in the "inner" part of his dress;
Yeah, I wasn't really satisfied with it... It looks too flat.. >_<

Second; I'm not a fan of your folds in their black/blue dress; you made them to shiny; your folds have to be more smoothly;
Be careful of his legs position, where is legs are, there is light too; so, according to this; with an very dark/dark/dark light/light/dark light/dark/very dark nuance; you should be able to make us guess where is legs are!
Well I just followed how Kubo-san did the folds. I referred to the zigzag-like lines(the ends of the dress) And I think the dress is meant to be "puffy". Like it won't outline most of the legs since it's not that tight. Although it most likely will outline the knees.. ^^

Well I'll remember these pointers.. ^^

And I'll post the lines later.. ^^

And thanks btw!!

Ketamine
May 20, 2008, 06:31 AM
Don't mention it ^^

I like what you do, and if I can do something to see you improve even more, i'll do it without any doubt :)

Thanks for the lines! :D

KALiZU
May 20, 2008, 07:11 AM
Thanks! And you're welcome! ^^