PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 235 Discussion [Bleach]

gigantor21
July 07, 2006, 10:37 AM
The RAW for 234 is out--go to the Downloads and Releases section (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=5739.0)for it. Djudge and pocketmofo have their translations for it...in the Translations section.

Anyway, so what happens next? Will someone save Orihime? If so, who? Is Luppi dead, or not? Did Hitsugaya's ownage change your preception's of the strength of the Espada? And, more importantly...

WHEN THE HELL WILL URAHARA SHOW HIS GODDAMNED BANKAI?!?!?!

(coughs nervously)Anyway, make your predictions! Bets will be taken at the door!

phatlee
July 07, 2006, 10:57 AM
Hitsugaya ownage change my perception of him. I mean if he would have got beaton with only one hit than as a captain he would b very week. It doesn t change my perception of arrancar, i alwayz thought captains should b stronger then any of them. I m glad whitey chan show us some new moves, all i wish for now is for Kisuke to release his bankai n get rid of Yammi & Wonderweiss at the same time.

My predictions: Luppi is down even if she s not hitsugaya seems more powerful than ever so she s down for. Kisuke takes it seriously n release his bankai on both and kill them instantly. We won t ichigo but mos likely the arrival of Ishida comin to rescue Inoue!

hyde-chan
July 07, 2006, 11:59 AM
oh yeah... Ishida-kun! I wonder what he's doin now... I'm just disappointed that Bleach is a story about knights saving the damsel in distress.. First, it's Rukia, now it's Inoue... I wonder who's really the lead female character in the end...

joeboy26
July 07, 2006, 01:10 PM
i think what may happen in chapter 235 will revovle around urahara taking down yami first and then back to ichigo where grimmjoww will finally release himself. But i also believe shinji may interfere and annihilate grimmjoww and take ichigo back to continue his training. Also would like to see more of what may develop with chad, it's possible chad may have similar abilities to the arrancarr or something, urahara mentioned something about chad's powers being similar to something he recognized before, but the never exactly explained it.

sh0jin
July 07, 2006, 01:36 PM
I'm a little confused about Hitsugaya's bankai, i thought that he had those diamond ice flowers around him as a count down (ref to ch208), and that once the petal dissapated so does his bankai, but this bankai didnt have any flowers? Did he overcome his bankai's timelimit?
If Hitsugaya defeats Luppi (number 6) then Urahara is going to have no problem handling Yami (number 10) without the need to go bankai. Remember Urahara was able to easily equal the amount of power emitted from the cero that Yami released, the last time they met. At this present moment, Urahara was got off guard by the cheap shots from behind by Yami, he will soon appear from the smoke and send a nice slash straight through Yami's body, erasing the ego-manic from the bleach series.

Lets say if both Luppi and Yami are destroyed then wanderweiss is irrelevant because he seems mentally challenged. He clearly shows no interest in the fight, unaware of his surroundings nor of his abilities. But i''m starting to think that something will trigger wanderweiss to release and he will go "ape-shit" all of the place, pretty much a loose cannon, attacking anything and everything insight. I think if Urahara had to go up against him then a bankai might be inorder.

Anyway, i guess next we are going to get a glimpse of ichigo's progress, but someone got to save his ass.

i think what may happen in chapter 235 will revovle around urahara taking down yami first and then back to ichigo where grimmjoww will finally release himself. But i also believe shinji may interfere and annihilate grimmjoww and take ichigo back to continue his training. Also would like to see more of what may develop with chad, it's possible chad may have similar abilities to the arrancarr or something, urahara mentioned something about chad's powers being similar to something he recognized before, but the never exactly explained it.

I agree, Shinji comes in and shows him how powerful he really is, totally owns grimmjaw and threaten ichigo that his selfish and arrogant way will not be tolerated anymore and that he needs to submit to his (shinji's) training.

Inuoe character is starting to suck, i mean everyone is pushing her around "No you can't come through the gateway, you must wait" (Rukia), "No you're not allowed to fight" (Urahara), "You have no choice, you have to come with me" (Ulquiorra ). Bloody heck, kick some ass already woman! Ah man, i dunno, i want her character to show off more of her skills.

joeboy26
July 07, 2006, 01:46 PM
Aizen i believe has one main purpose of orihime's powers and it's the time release she can use on the hougyoku, she can probably make it come into full power sooner giving aizen the upperhand he wants against everyone.

Is it me or does anyone else agree that Isshin may be a guardian to the spirit king and that's why shinji couldn't recognize his powers, plus isshin explain that he knew everything that was going on to urahara about aizen, the arrancarr, the vaizard and even the upcoming war in the winter. I think isshin is going to have a pivitol role in future chapters to come.

yes, i wanna see urahara's bankai.

rocker2
July 07, 2006, 02:54 PM
The point of this chapter was to stay on guard during a fight. Luppi didn't twice now and Urahara didn't either. However, neither I believe are out of the picture yet. As Grimmjow has showed, the unreleased espada can be as powerful as a captain-class bankai. Thus, Luppi probably still has much fight yet. He'll also probably take the fight seriously with Hitsu now. Then we will really see what Hitsu's made of. Also, the ice stars were more likely an indication that Hitsu needed to watch his time in bankai because of the reiatsu limit's hold on his powers. It is possible that his bankai gives him 5x more power and the reiatsu limit basically negated that increase thus he was trying to sustain bankai with his shikai power. As for the other front, Urahara will likely realize that he has been taking Yamii too lightly and use his bankai. Keep in mind Ichigo had severely weakened Yamii before Urahara and Yoruichi stepped in the first time. Thus we can only truely state that Ichigo in bankai way overwhelmed Yamii. Urahara's power in shikai might not be enough for the unreleased Yamii at all.

As for Inoue, she's been put into a very hard position. However, this is a test she needs to be put through. Does she have the courage, confidence and will to fight? Does she have faith in her friends and their power? We have been shown a weak Inoue so far. If she can pass this test, her first step to truely approaching her potential will be completed. It is very harsh that it was Ulquiorra who is the tester, but it is the same test nonetheless. Her power is the power of her heart - if she has faith, her powers grow exponentially.

As for Ichigo, the fact that we didn't see him in this chapter probably is a good sign for his battle. The longer Ichigo holds out, the higher the probability he will defeat Grimmjow. The scene with Inoue is likely a clue. When she has faith in her friends, never have they lost. This might have been a coincidence, however, we'll see in the next chapter.

ryderdm3
July 07, 2006, 03:27 PM
Luppi is probably still alive, but Hitsugaya is still probably in better shape. Plus they've still Ikkaku and co to help out, and they finally seem to have gotten serious. I think Ulquiorra is banking on Inoue being weak and giving up right now to save her friends. If she doesn't and she is able to stall, she'll probably see how they can hold their own. I still don't think Ichigo can beat Grimmjow. I mean I guess I can see him doing it, but I think it'd be more beneficial to him if he didn't win. I'm sick of watching him lose, but he needs a nice kick in the ass. His dad could easily provide that by showing up and showing off his own power but I'm not counting on it.

Sharma
July 07, 2006, 04:46 PM
Even if you do say "I'm not counting on it" how many other times has Kubo gone and twisted the story a bit more by doing exactly what people would have thought would never happen? :p

Personally im banking on Urahara pulling his finger out for once!

ryderdm3
July 07, 2006, 05:06 PM
Heh that's true, it's just that he usually does something off the wall that I'd never guess. Like having Keigo show up and release his bankai and kill Grimmjow.

ligerjager
July 08, 2006, 10:00 PM
lol!! If keigo suddenly shows up and completely releases a bankai....*laughs* it would be ridiculous. Anyways, I hope that inoue decides to fight *mwahaha* and isn't captured (like everryone else seems to predict). But anyways that's just my take on the situation.

ryderdm3
July 09, 2006, 03:26 AM
Ok, my real prediction for 235...

The Ice clears from around Luppi. He's hurt pretty bad but not dead. Yami tries to act on Hitsugaya but Urahara stops him, and he doesn't look too pleased. The arrancar realize that things aren't going to be as easy as they thought, and that they need to get serious as well...

Things switch over to Ichigo and Grimmjow. Ichigo is still holding his own, but bringing out his mask has taken a lot out of him. Ichigo is still confident because he hurt Grimmjow bad and can still keep up with him regardless of his mask. Grimmjow sees Ichigo's cocky grin and decides to spill the beans regarding why they are here several months early than expected. As the chapter comes to a close, Ichigo is planning to bolt and rescue Inoue. However, Grimmjow points his sword at him and tells him Ichigo will be dead before he has a chance to leave and he begins to release his zanpakutou.

lexx
July 09, 2006, 10:04 PM
Ok, my real prediction for 235...

The Ice clears from around Luppi. He's hurt pretty bad but not dead. Yami tries to act on Hitsugaya but Urahara stops him, and he doesn't look too pleased. The arrancar realize that things aren't going to be as easy as they thought, and that they need to get serious as well...

Things switch over to Ichigo and Grimmjow. Ichigo is still holding his own, but bringing out his mask has taken a lot out of him. Ichigo is still confident because he hurt Grimmjow bad and can still keep up with him regardless of his mask. Grimmjow sees Ichigo's cocky grin and decides to spill the beans regarding why they are here several months early than expected. As the chapter comes to a close, Ichigo is planning to bolt and rescue Inoue. However, Grimmjow points his sword at him and tells him Ichigo will be dead before he has a chance to leave and he begins to release his zanpakutou.

Not a bad prediction at all...

bobossp
July 10, 2006, 03:06 PM
I think Inoue may be rescued by Urahara when Ichigo might get some help from Rukia... the others are more than enough for the last arrancar

Jammer
July 11, 2006, 12:45 AM
my 235 prediction:

inoue voluntarily (it's so like her) gets captured to save her friends
the arrancar attack in karakura town was a diversion attack so nobody could interfere in her capturing
so when she goes after Ulquilor, all the arrancars get called back and leave - probably without leaving victims, well maybe just Luppi :smile-big
that could be the first 10 or so pages and then back to ichigo and grimmjaw
grimmjaw refuses to go back to Hueco Mundo because he has a personal matter with Ichigo (his hand missing ;) ) so the last pages could be about continuing their fight... and man I'd be quiiite disapponted in ichigo if he gets some help from the others :eyeroll

TheGreenFlash
July 11, 2006, 02:55 AM
my 235 prediction:

inoue goes with u-lil-queer(whatever you know who i mean) but then kenpachi comes and fights u-lil-queer(no idea how to spell his name) then kenpachi gets cut and realizes that his enemy is strong so he rips off his eyepach and cuts the bells out of his hair then goes bankai and beats the shit out of u-lil-queer

gans88
July 11, 2006, 01:27 PM
my 235 prediction:

inoue goes with u-lil-queer(whatever you know who i mean) but then kenpachi comes and fights u-lil-queer(no idea how to spell his name) then kenpachi gets cut and realizes that his enemy is strong so he rips off his eyepach and cuts the bells out of his hair then goes bankai and beats the shit out of u-lil-queer

lol, if that ever does happen then kenpachi going bankai, if its even possible, would be kinda useless cuz then he'd probably be at aizen/yamato level. So basically if kenpachi does go bankai then uliquouri will internally combust just from the sheer reitsu pressure. But ye. I think next chapter is gonna be all about grimmjaw and ichigo and grimmjaw explaining why they came early

TheGreenFlash
July 11, 2006, 07:19 PM
lol, if that ever does happen then kenpachi going bankai, if its even possible, would be kinda useless cuz then he'd probably be at aizen/yamato level. So basically if kenpachi does go bankai then uliquouri will internally combust just from the sheer reitsu pressure. But ye. I think next chapter is gonna be all about grimmjaw and ichigo and grimmjaw explaining why they came early

Dont destroy my dreams of kenpachi pwnting everyone :(...lol :D

briofreez
July 12, 2006, 08:46 AM
i too like to see some progress for kenpachi. but going bankai may be a bit too far for him (as of now). maybe during the past months he is already able to know his sword's name and release it. since he's already strong compared to the others, just releasing his zanpakutoh might be the equivalent of the bankai of the others.

VeNoM87
July 12, 2006, 09:19 AM
yayay guess i'm not the only one who was thinking about Zaraki Kenpachi training on getting to know his swords name :) and releasing his shikai form :D

laughing@you
July 12, 2006, 09:28 AM
yayay guess i'm not the only one who was thinking about Zaraki Kenpachi training on getting to know his swords name :) and releasing his shikai form :D

If kenpachi would learn Bankai, there wouldn't be anything in the bleach universe to stop him. Not even Ichigo!

VeNoM87
July 12, 2006, 09:49 AM
If kenpachi would learn Bankai, there wouldn't be anything in the bleach universe to stop him. Not even Ichigo!

mwah that's not true :P

I know Ichigo defeated Zaraki Kenpachi with his shikai, but Zaraki doesn't have some sort of Hollowlike powers. Unless he has "demon-like" powers

phatlee
July 12, 2006, 10:19 AM
if zaraki learns bankai then only yamato could stop him! He better learn it though, for the sake of the story b ecos it would just b ridiculous that only ichigo evolve. In any case i m pretty confident zaraki will have a bankai! He is Soul society trump card against Aizen s invasion!

P.S: Zaraki demon like >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ichigo hollow like!
Zaraki is like Broly in dbz!

laughing@you
July 12, 2006, 10:37 AM
mwah that's not true :P

I know Ichigo defeated Zaraki Kenpachi with his shikai, but Zaraki doesn't have some sort of Hollowlike powers. Unless he has "demon-like" powers

Dude/Dudet the guy is almost imposible to deal with even if the oponent is using bankai. He has an eye patch that eats his rietsu.

He hasn't even unlock the power of this Zanpakutou. Imagine if that happens.

The only thing Kenpachi lacks is the 666 on his neck. The guy is the BEAST!

gans88
July 12, 2006, 10:46 AM
agreed. I think the only two people even capable of handling him if he ever goes into bankai form is probably yamato or aizen. But I really wanna see yamato bankai more than anything since he has the strongest fire zanpakto in soul society. He probably has like 10 different bankai modes since he's so old. But I'm nearly 100% sure zaraki isn't gonna save inoue. Maybe yachiru. lol.

K-05
July 12, 2006, 02:13 PM
agreed. I think the only two people even capable of handling him if he ever goes into bankai form is probably yamato or aizen. But I really wanna see yamato bankai more than anything since he has the strongest fire zanpakto in soul society. He probably has like 10 different bankai modes since he's so old. But I'm nearly 100% sure zaraki isn't gonna save inoue. Maybe yachiru. lol.
The only persons who can save inoue are the Karakura Red(male) , Karakura red (female), Karakura King, Karakura yellow, Karakura pink and Don Kan Onji. XD
I think if someone appears to save her is Kuchicki Byakuya

animefeen
July 12, 2006, 02:30 PM
I dont think noone can really come to rescue Inone for the simple fact that she's in a place where fighting would not be the best idea..as was stated early in the manga....

gans88
July 12, 2006, 03:33 PM
I'm 100% sure that no captains from soul society are gonna save her cuz then that would mess up all the hype about how strong the captains are compared to uquiliquro. So any strong captains should be out of the questions cuz they're too much hype about that. Only possibility is a vice captain or no ones gonna help her. Yourichi might be a possiblity since she and uquil kinda exchanged words in there first encounter. So ye, I think inoue is doomed. Uquil is too strong of an arrankar to fail.

cerventus
July 12, 2006, 09:53 PM
I think Inoue will fight what his name to show that she can protect herself and she believe her friends can fend for themself too. Uhara will go bezerk bashing yami, hitting him like a teacher punishing a brat in school. HE will say " who ask you to interupt me while i am in a middle of a fight." while hitting Yami with his cane.

ryderdm3
July 13, 2006, 01:10 AM
I suck at the predictions apparently. A great chapter though, I'm glad to see Urahara was on top of things and not being careless like I assumed he was.

jester065
July 13, 2006, 03:22 AM
heh i knew Urahara would just shrug it off and make yammi look silly... i really think this maybe the last fight for yammi... but i really know inoue will fight too... and hoping ichigo beats grimmjow without rukia help anymore and also i want kenpatchi to show up sometime if not now then at the fight during the winter

bobossp
July 13, 2006, 09:05 AM
finally Rukia did help Ichigo... but they seems to be in trouble... maybe she can buy time for Ichigo to pull of his mask...

ryderdm3
July 13, 2006, 12:22 PM
She's 2 seconds away from taking a cero to the dome at point blank range. I think someone else is going to have to help her or Ichigo is going to get his second win. Either way it has to happen immediately. You can see the light reflecting off her face as Grimmjow is charging up the attack.

venicia777
July 13, 2006, 01:53 PM
Yeah!!! but i am quite glad she did come. Otherwise ichigo was gonna get it. That close of a cero would have done him in. Even if rukia isnt as strong as captain level- she should sure motivate ichigo to train harder. Just imagine she almost gets killed- imagine what it would do to ichigo. He was warned not to come out and try his vizard transformation- but he refused. This should be good for him

if ichigo and rukia dont have anything else under their belts- then i am expecting somebody to drop in. Maybe Uryuu or Isshin.

hinata_kaoru-chan
July 13, 2006, 11:10 PM
hey!! first time posting on this section!! so Hi everyone

A great chapter indeed Rukia comes and save Ichigo!!! sweet and Urahara is so badass hehe I love him!! I want to see his God Damn Bankai too!! I think he doesnt have it, but man even without bankai he is way strong like Kenpachi, man I want to see him too and Yachiru when are going to put him or is it her?? anyway what to see that character too. Such great characters and are left in the dust.

venicia777 sorry for saying this but have you even read the manga carefully?? I mean why do you say Rukia isnt as strong as capatain level??? in a previous chapter was state that Rukia is a capatain level and a powerfull one and she is a kuchiki (forgot how to spell it) she is suppose to be strong and it was stated that she isnt capatain because her brother was protecting her and because you know women cant be strong has is been stated in all animes thats why males are the principals characters, it sucks you know, she shines and then its put down because she cant save Ichigo because she the girl so Ichigo is the one who is suppose to do it and be the knight and the powerful one.

Sorry if I sound rude venicia777 but no harm really!! just here to correct you hehhe.

and yeah like someone said WHO THE HELL IS THE LEAD FEMALE, RUKIA OR INOUE?? gosh, annoying indeed, *cross finger*Rukia i hope

Jane

ryderdm3
July 13, 2006, 11:24 PM
Rukia is NOT captain level. They only said that she was strong enough to be an officer, but that her brother kept her out of harm. She's Vice-captain strength. I'm glad she showed up to help Ichigo but now she's a second from being annhilated so her efforts were in vain.

hinata_kaoru-chan
July 13, 2006, 11:29 PM
Then I have a wrong scanlation because I'm reading the chapter and it says CAPTAIN no VICE-CAPTAIN level

anyway no fighting over a stupid think

Ja ne!!!!! :smile-big

ryderdm3
July 14, 2006, 12:24 AM
She'd need bankai to be Captain level. If possible, please post the manga chapter because I'd like to have a look at it. Not trying to argue or anything but I'd like to get my facts straight.

hinata_kaoru-chan
July 14, 2006, 04:25 AM
:blink HUUUUHHHH??? Did I missed a chapter or something??? :notrust

She'd need Bankai to be captain level??? since WHEN??!!! :o

KENPACHI, anyone remeber such great character!!!! anyways your WRONG, what is KENPACHI THEN?? ISN"T HIM A CAPTAIN?? and he can't even realease his SWORD!!! HELL his sword does not even have a NAME!!! and when he lost to Ichigo he tries to talk to his sword and no answers was given, when is obsviously clear that everyone on the manga even Ichigo can talk to there swords and there swords can even gain human or animal forms to talk with there master in return and KENPACHI can't meaning he is the ONLY CAPTAIN with no bankai no "realationship" with his sword and with a sword with no name, so NO, you don't have to gain Bankai nor release your sword nor talk to your sword TO BE CAPTAIN.

anyways here it is the page of the scanlations I have though this could vary you know not everyone translate equally so my bad maybe it is seated and no captain, if you want to read the whole chapter is chapter 202

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j125/hinata_kaoru-chan/M7Bleach-ch202-04.jpg
(to see it clearly save the image and open it with any program you had of photos)

Jane!!

destinator
July 14, 2006, 04:44 AM
There are 2 ways of achieving the rank of a captain. Either obtaining bankai or killing the previous captain of the squad. Kenpaichi killed the previous captain who was a friend of tousen if I am not mistaken ( cant really remember that but was it his wife or something like that?)[br]Posted on: 14 July 2006, 08:39:10_________________________________________________

I mean why do you say Rukia isnt as strong as capatain level??? in a previous chapter was state that Rukia is a capatain level and a powerfull one and she is a kuchiki (forgot how to spell it)

Well she isnt a real kuchiki she just came into the family because of her sister. Byakuya had problem with the elders because she wasnt of "pure blood"... :)

bobossp
July 14, 2006, 07:11 AM
well it was said that she was at officier level but that her brother wanted to prevent her from any harm (since she remembered him his wife)

anyway..... she would not be able to take the cero at point-blank range.... she can still try to dodge it... ??
maybe someone will come such as....... Ichigo's father !!!!!!!! or the cat (can't remember her name)

ryderdm3
July 14, 2006, 11:46 AM
hinata_kaoru-chan, you're going a bit overboard. Zaraki is the exception, for everyone else, to even be near captain level they have to have a bankai. I don't believe that Rukia has one yet nor does she have strength on par with a captain. Either way it's not worth arguing about any further. She is no match for even a wounded Espada and she will need saved unless she wants her head vaporized.

EDIT - Hinata, you're viewing outdated manga. If you go and download the HQ version of 202 from bleach7 or bleachportal, you'll see that they fixed it to say "Seated Officer" instead of Captain. Someone goofed on the initial translation.

Check it out here - http://www.dmartin.net/rukia.jpg

hinata_kaoru-chan
July 14, 2006, 05:26 PM
I already say that maybe I was mistaken and that I had the wrong scanlation and apologize.
and I'm not going overboard because everything I said on my last post its true

and why Zaraki had to be the only one, even vice captains had bankai and liutenents (forgot how to spell it) so they are captain level??? NO. I'm just saying that she does not need bankai to be captain because like you said Kenpachi is the example and if anyone who gain bakai will be ascend to captain it will be a mess. Maybe Zaraki will be the only one but hey it could exist another one?? anything can happen.
and yes he killed the previous captain.

and yeah I know she isn't Kuchiki pure blood but hey maybe she train with nii-sama.And like I said if she is the lead female ALL LEAD FEMALE are always crap and are save by the male protagonist on this case Ichigo. and yeah she maybe will shine a little like always and be left on the dark and be save by Ichigo or Renji like always. It just sucks you know because her powers are cool.

and DAMN if she isn't a match for even a wounded espada then Inoue is going to get it because she isn't as strong as Rukia but hey... why Aizen wants her??? because she is "special" then even Inoue is stronger than her??? because to capture Aizens attention you had to be a powerful one so he can always be ahead.

man this manga is so confusing right now.

ryderdm3
July 14, 2006, 06:08 PM
Aizen wants Inoue not because of strength but because her abilities can speed up time and unlock the hogyoku faster. He's not recruiting her to fight, he just wants to get his new toy up and running as soon as possible so that he can start the destruction. Inoue can also heal and we've seen so far that the Arrancar's healing abilities are garbage compared to those of SS's 4th squad.

Renji and Ikkaku are the only non-captains so far to show a bankai. I'm not sure if Renji is "captain-strength" or not, but in the one manga chapter we have a flashback where Renji is encouraging Ikkaku to become a Captain since there are openings. Ikkaku flat out says he doesn't want to be a captain because he enjoys 11th squad and wants to serve under Zaraki.

ttxdragon
July 15, 2006, 02:09 PM
this chapter is really intresting...
a new invention by Urahara,
a new technic of Rukias,
rukia about to get a cero at point blank...
and ichigo already near to explode with anger...

since rukia isn't a character to be killed easily i think she herself will excape the cero for a short time will ichigo gets all emo for short ("what the hell have i been doing all the time? If I can't save even her, how could the training be called succesful?") and then going all out again after remembering the words urahara told him in the training, since he seems to have forgotten that again... he is mentally weaker than he was in the fight with kuchiki byakuya....
the only other option would be a vaizard helping them... but ffs ichigo can't lose again... he just can't goddamn... having the mainchar beaten up so often... it would be better if he just gets killed than getting beaten that often... because he doesn't deserve to be in the story anymore if this continues :/

just my thoughts bout that...

Brede
July 17, 2006, 02:27 AM
i think she herself will excape the cero for a short time

its about time we see something of Rukia's abilities. i'm a little tired of the whole 'damsel in distress' thing. who else thought the title "the frozen clutch" was talking about a handbag?...yes, sadly, i did :darn and i was wondering how a frozen clutch (handbag) was going be involved until the final page when Grimmjow's hand flew out...and it suddenly struck me "oh, they meant that kind of 'clutch'"... :smile-big

venicia777
July 17, 2006, 12:06 PM
Not you alone. i have always used the argument that since we saw rukia, from what urahara did to her, and ichigo getting her powers, she hasnt had the opportunity to reveal her true strength and abilities. i really want to see her shine. it will be really anticlimatic if she came in just to shave seconds off of ichigo's apparent defeat and get blasted in addition. That will surely be a new low.

If her ice technique cant freeze grimjow to create an opening for an escape from that blast- then i will be really shocked.

WarmIce
July 19, 2006, 04:12 AM
I hope there is more interaction between Rukia and Ichigo - this funny, quirky couple. Although they act like there's nothing between them, it's funny to watch them or their reactions to Rukia's drawings or Rukia's reluctancy to be rescued like a damsel in distress.

If this latest battle of Rukia and Ichigo pair against Grimjow increases their relationship, that would be nice.

ILUVATAR
July 19, 2006, 04:20 PM
If this latest battle of Rukia and Ichigo pair against Grimjow increases their relationship, that would be nice. i totally agree with that, it would be nice to see them come "closer" (don't get anything kinky in your minds)

WarmIce
July 19, 2006, 06:20 PM
Anything is fine in my books. :amuse