PDA

View Full Version : What happen to luffy?

Stop
May 23, 2008, 09:07 PM
What happen to luffy to change him from a serious kid to a care free adult? was it the Gum gum fruit shanks saving him or some unknown reason we will never know.
To me kid luffy seemed alot smarter then adult luffy I hope im not the only one who thinks so.

edit nothing is really wrong with the care free luffy I just wanted to read the post you guys put up because im bored.

MrTeatime
May 24, 2008, 02:40 AM
his as a kid , he was totally idiotic.

end of thread :P

Luckas
May 24, 2008, 06:35 AM
I really don't like to read "I just wanted to read the post you guys put up because im bored.". I hope I don't have to see this type of posts anymore :(

kaizokumarcee
May 24, 2008, 06:46 PM
nothing really changed, if you ask me.

Imitorar
May 25, 2008, 12:29 AM
I really don't like to read "I just wanted to read the post you guys put up because im bored.". I hope I don't have to see this type of posts anymore :(
Quoted for truth. But I'll dignify this thread with a reply, since I think that it is a more or less valid question.

Luffy was ALWAYS pretty happy-go-lucky. Like when the fish-seller told him he couldn't be a pirate because he'd drown if he fell over board, and he responded with "I'll just be a pirate that never falls overboard (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/1/22/)". And he's serious even now, when the situation calls for it. He was when he talked to Nami in the Arlong arc, when he convinced Vivi to go after Crocodile in the Alabasta arc, when he decided to get Cricket's gold back, when he spoke to Iceburg about the assassination attempt, when he decided to get Brook's shadow back for him, and a lot of other times. I think Luffy has matured quite a bit since he was 7, and he's getting a bit more mature and careful as a captain with each passing arc, while still being his happy-go-lucky self. He's developed as a character, certainly, but I don't think he's changed, as such.

mugen
May 25, 2008, 12:32 AM
oh...please don't let mangahelpers ..be the nest apforums..with useless theories..please..anyways,.to answer your very brilliant question..no he is not smarter...shanks free care attitude just rubbed off

You can answer or not answer a question or theory not judge it ;)