PDA

View Full Version : shippuuden movie 2 in north america

hotjack22
May 31, 2008, 08:33 PM
Is there any chance that this movie be in theater in north america ?

I can't believe that Pokemon was in theater, and not Shippuuden 2!

notBowen
May 31, 2008, 09:20 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say, no. No chance.

alpvonkri
May 31, 2008, 10:04 PM
It's probable, but not in a short period of time, if I'm not wrong naruto anime series are not even in the shippuuden saga, so first we need to reach shippuuden, and then we can expect the movie.

Note: I don't know the current status of naruto anime outside latinamerica, and I don't care about usa.

Saifi
June 01, 2008, 03:50 AM
Note: I don't know the current status of naruto anime outside latinamerica, and I don't care about usa.

if you dont care about USA (North america - canada) then there was really no need for you to post in this topic now was there ?

and in reply to hotjack 2, i dont see the naruto community producing a decent enough cam /raw that could be put online anytime soon, i think well see i whenever the dvd comes out in japan and we ger a DVD rip that a fangroup (datebayo) would sub.

hope that answered your question.

Lelo
June 01, 2008, 05:38 PM
Is there any chance that this movie be in theater in north america ?

I can't believe that Pokemon was in theater, and not Shippuuden 2!

Welcome to MH, your first post is in ur own thread nice

Shippuuden 2 isnt gonna be in the movies here, it is in Japan right.

lazyboyrod
June 01, 2008, 11:24 PM
Well seing as how Shippuden the movie one sucked I doubt they would take their chances, they would spend more money putting it in theaters, then they would make out of it, and on top of that the American voice actors suck.

wing_gundam
June 01, 2008, 11:44 PM
Yeah I'm gonna give an educated guess and say that the studios will follow the pattern of the first release and do an Japan August release, and a N.A DVD release in April 09.

Welcome btw

Saifi
June 02, 2008, 02:16 PM
Well seing as how Shippuden the movie one sucked I doubt they would take their chances, they would spend more money putting it in theaters, then they would make out of it, and on top of that the American voice actors suck.

dude the naruto shippuden movie took all the previous ones to the cleaners ! i am srry that it didnt have naruto with new abilities and didnt match up to your expectations , but that movie kicked ass !

i mean can you name 1 movie that was better ?

LadyHatake
June 02, 2008, 04:41 PM
Some theaters will do limited engagements of anime movies. For example, a local theater here showed the Death Note Live Action movie (dubbed) for two showings. They'll be showing the Bleach movie on June 11 and 12. So there is a chance that they will at some point show Naruto movies in theaters, but not until 1.) it's dubbed, and 2.) the anime catches up. Even then, it's only a very few theaters in the country that do it, and only for very short time periods.

Lelo
June 03, 2008, 07:04 PM

true, the american voices are just annoying(except Guy's), Ill always stick to subs

Mammago
July 13, 2008, 10:17 PM
true, the american voices are just annoying(except Guy's), Ill always stick to subs

The American voices aren't as bad as people make them out to be. This isn't 4Kids One Piece, that was bad. Overall the Naruto dubs are decent. I prefer the Japanese voices, but I can deal with the dub.

The first Shippuden movie is actually the only Naruto movie I felt was okay. The second looks to be 100 times better than that one. I don't expect to see more than a limited release in the arthouse if it does get a theatrical run. Anime is still very niche, and like it or not, Pokemon had a lot more widespread appeal than Naruto does because of the targeted demographic.

infiernonegro
July 13, 2008, 11:55 PM
does anyone know what its gonna be about the second movie

Lelo
July 14, 2008, 10:15 AM
^ basically it looks like Sasuke and Naruto team up to take out an powerful enemy

kyubisharingan
July 14, 2008, 10:18 PM
They arent even in the SHippuden series of Naruto nor have they show the final NARUTO movie....so...why ask this question so early?

EMS
July 15, 2008, 11:22 AM
[it is about an invasion to the hidden leaf village and naruto and tsunade and the rest of the village training to stop the invaders to destroy the whole konoha.
sasuke is in a cave and he looks that he want to help out the hidden leaf village and at the same time not, naruto and sasuke has a conversation if sasuke does not feel anything see his village getting destroy.
have you guys haven't see the trailer??:notrust
and to be here in usa, it is going to take some long time, we haven't get naruto movie 2 and naruto shippuden movie 1(naruto movie 3) if when we get those we might get naruto shippuden 2 or like some guys know them naruto movie 4.

enmymiguel
December 15, 2008, 03:55 AM
i dont blend usa for not put a retarded some call hero doing the same stupid thing in every movies bla bla he want people to do what he say and clone/resengan to finish every single movies

AkatsukiNoTobi
December 15, 2008, 11:13 AM
and to be here in usa, it is going to take some long time, we haven't get naruto movie 2 and naruto shippuden movie 1(naruto movie 3) if when we get those we might get naruto shippuden 2 or like some guys know them naruto movie 4.

Actually, we've already gotten Naruto movies 1-3. We're waiting on Shippuden to start and then maybe we'll get Shippuden movie 1 (Naruto movie 4) and then Shippuden movie 2 (Naruto movie 5). I'm still waiting on info about Shippuden movie 3 (Naruto movie 6. That's a lot of movies).