PDA

View Full Version : [-102 page 19] Hollow Kensei...

NJung
June 06, 2008, 06:58 AM
I look forward to see the colours Tite Kubo have chosen for him... :sweat
Gotta say, it was a living hell to make thoes "Metal-parts"... its been too long since I've coloured mecha... :darn

Credit to Hurqualya on deviantart.com for the lines!

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/6271/kenseign1.th.jpg (http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kenseign1.jpg)

Gaara_dono
June 06, 2008, 08:47 AM
Pure art creation... and the background work is fitting it like a glove in the hand ;)
Loved it! Five starz :XD

TheChosenOne
June 06, 2008, 12:30 PM
Yes, Simply Amazing, Astounding work, Njung. :)

NJung
June 06, 2008, 02:59 PM
Thanks both of you!!

Mika, the bg was a pain... :sweat
Not too proud of it... Ketamine pointed out some pretty damn annoying mistakes ... :darn

Egaki 21
June 06, 2008, 03:12 PM
WoW again

Jaime F.
June 07, 2008, 01:26 AM
Another good one for the Vaizard collection. Seriously Knowone can beat you in my opinion right now Njung when it comes to doing good Bleach colorizations, you're on a role. This is definetly my favorite version of this Kensei panel right now. Others I've seen made him look to robotic, this one has better a balance of human/shinigami and robotic hollow features. Good job Njung.

Ketamine
June 07, 2008, 08:30 AM
Another good one for the Vaizard collection. Seriously Knowone can beat you Njung when it comes to doing good Bleach colorizations right now, you're on a role.

Please; see this: http://juugaara.deviantart.com/art/Battle-on-the-Guillotine-Hill-80453194

And keep an objective point of view; she has to improve a lot again..

She can; but she has do dare more..

@Njung; I think i'll tell you how I do to make my effects in soft shading; so that you can reproduce them in vectorial..

Don't forget honey, you always have to dare more, more and more; that's how you'll find new techniques..

Jaime F.
June 07, 2008, 10:51 AM
Of course everyone always has more to learn Ketamine, and risk taking can turn out good, but it can also turn out bad sometimes. Experimenting should be done at home, until you find those new technique's yourself and perfect them to your best. I really do like this particular page, and I really haven't seen anything I like more than Njung's version right now. Every body has a different perspective, and my opinion is my opinion, and yours is yours. Simplicity can be good sometimes, not that what she did is simple, but things can be over done sometimes. I try my best to be honest when praiseing someones art, and I honestly like njung's style over most peoples right now when it comes to Bleach colorizations. I have most of her recent Bleach art work saved, and that's because she's seems to have a really good sense in what makes things look good to me. Oh yeah, and Ketamine thanks for the link to juugara's deviant gallery I have seen some of his or her art work already, and have some of juugaara's art in my collection. Anyways, my opinion hasn't changed, it's all about preference to me. Njung, I'm not trying to stunt your growth as an artist with over praise. Ketamine has a good point, but never the less I really like what your doing with you art. Keep up the good work, and time/experience will keep on making you progress.

NJung
June 07, 2008, 12:15 PM
Ara ara!! The two of you! Easy now! :sweat
Ketamine: I know I have to improve and thanks for wanting to tutor me!
Jamie F: Thank you so much for you encouragement!! I appreciate it more than you think!!

Salamander
June 08, 2008, 05:25 PM
i would like to remind you that the chapter is wrong
it should be -102 but not -120
it may be a typing mistake
i think you should better change it

directv
June 09, 2008, 01:29 AM
god colors ... 10 points :D

NJung
June 09, 2008, 02:18 AM
i would like to remind you that the chapter is wrong
it should be -102 but not -120
it may be a typing mistake
i think you should better change it

Ah yes!!! O___O It was just a typing misteka!! Thanks for pointing it out!!

directv: xD LOL! Thanks!!

CartUberPwnage
June 11, 2008, 03:15 PM
i need to color like that, but i fail lol

it looks really good

NJung
June 11, 2008, 03:51 PM
i need to color like that, but i fail lol

it looks really good

Thanks! It takes time, but... looks okay in the end! ^^

black_burn
June 11, 2008, 06:46 PM