PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 236 Discussion [Bleach]

Predator
July 13, 2006, 09:29 AM
If you like sweet things, then some Bleach 235 Goodies (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=5982.0) would be just in time. Don't be shy and take a whole bunch of them. :tem

This week .... Poor Luppi really lost to Hitsugaya. It's a One Hit KO! .... Rest in frozen pieces, Luppi. :darn

Despite, what we saw last week, Urahara takes the whole spotlight this time. Not only all the dodging and countering, but also that funny doll ....
At the same time Ichigo's having a hard time with Grimmjow, who single-handely takes care of him. Even with some help from Rukia, the situation doesn't become any better.

What now?

Do we need another character to help Ichigo and Rukia? Is Yammi as good as dead or can he still fight? Will we finally see some special moves from Urahara? ....... Hey! What about Orihime? Where is she? :blink

Predict away!

strider123
July 13, 2006, 10:24 AM
Yammi's gonna bite the dust :D and probably Ichigo will go berserk seeing that Rukia is in danger, and his mask will appear once more and this time, Ichigo's gonna finish up GJ for good.
Well, at least that's what i hope it will happen :p

ryderdm3
July 13, 2006, 12:27 PM
I'm convinced now that Ichigo will be able to step up and save Rukia and himself. Grimmjow was in the middle of blasting rukia's head off with a cero when the chapter ended, so someone will have to save her first thing come next week.

I think Yammi's done unless the weirdo Wonderweiss (or whatever) decides to get all crazy again. Yammi has strength but he's borderline retarded and can't compete with the SS Captains. I'm not sure that we'll see Inoue and Ulquiorra next chapter, but it'll have to be very soon. Otherwise Ulquiorra's threat will have expired once Inoue can see all his Arrancar buddies meeting up outside the 7th layer of hell.

ibra87
July 13, 2006, 12:46 PM
It'll be too good if something about ichigo is shown before the end of the chapter. That's why I think it will all be about Orihime?

ttxdragon
July 13, 2006, 01:55 PM
next chapter... i don't think it will contain even the slightest image of ichigos fight...
that would just brake kubo tite's cliffhanger-policy "create a cliffhanger and wait 2 weeks for the continuation of the scene".
we should get some ulquiorria action next week and more of urahara and/or hitsugaya going all out in a 2 against 3 [2 if Luppi was really finished, but i don't think he is].

Milliniar
July 13, 2006, 11:30 PM
Isshin to the rescue.

sengpoi
July 13, 2006, 11:55 PM
and tat means it get to 3 on 3 ??

Wehklagen
July 14, 2006, 01:46 AM
I hope Ichigo will do something by himself it would suck if some one comes to save ichigo and rukia. Ichigo has a bankai that increases his speed so he should be able to punch GJ away.
I would like to see a getsuga tenchou to cut GJ second arm ^^

BigCamaro
July 14, 2006, 01:49 AM
I think Yami will be about to release his true form when Urqi gives them a mission complete signal ordering them to return home. I think Grimmjow will refuse while the rest leave unwillingly. Grimmjow continues his assault ready to blow off rukia's head, when either Ichigo manages to restore his mask, or Yoruichi comes from out of no where with shunpo, and takes on Grimmjow herself.

Im leaning towards the Yoruichi idea since Grimmjow once chided Urquiolla from retreating from her and Sandal Hat, saying he would run through them all with ease. Also if you think Ichigo stands a chance by himself or without the mask, remember he seems exhausted and Grimmjow still has his release, unless it depended on his arm being intact.

graphic_content
July 14, 2006, 03:51 AM
predictions: I think that Hirako will save Rukia last minute, while Ichigo looks on from the sidelines dumbfounded...and then they begin some sort-of learning processing where Hirako explains that for Ichigo to be battle-ready he needs to spend more time training...I also think that Yami will finally release angered by Urahara actions and hopefully we will finally see Urahara's bankai (maybe, but doubtful, there will probably be a big build up to that)

some thoughts: I dont think that Grimmjow is capable of releasing anymore...otherwise (despite his actions) he wouldn't have lost his spot as an Espada...Im actually really happy that Toshirou ran Luppi through with that 'ice prison'...seeing him get smacked around in his past couple fights started making me lose faith in him...and I think that we can all breath a little easier knowing that Urahara did not actually get 'done-in' by someone like Yami (gettin hit from behind and all)...when I saw that scene, I was definetly shocked...so the turnaround was really cool...

neji1988
July 14, 2006, 04:48 AM
I Got A Feelin Byakuya Will come and save rukia...cause the reason why rukia left for the world First was because she mastered the art of kidou.. and byakuya too is an expert in kidou so he should have gone too...
i dun think we will see urahara's bankai just yet... maybe if lets say there is a suddenly turn of events and suddenly aizen or gin comes down..ok this is my wild guess.if byakuya isn't the one to save rukia maybe it is isshin..althoughhe i more of a mystery character even though being ichigo's dad..he is bound to appear sooner or later right

jester065
July 14, 2006, 06:21 AM
... here are my thoughts on this Well i think Ichigo really really need to do this by himself and this maybe the the thing to push him to hold his mask longer and and i only think Wonderweiss is worth a bankai from Urahara.. i was also supprised i didn't see rukia coming to help Ichigo... Kind of a nice little twist i guess

So i hope the next chapter we need Ichigo get more of a grip on that power of his and put Grimmjow in his place even tho i like Grimmjow and as for Yammi i think he is about to die or almost die this time...but i see the chapter showing more of Ionue(not sure if thats how ya spell it or not)...and Ichigo vs Grimmjow at the nd

strider123
July 14, 2006, 09:25 AM
I don`t think someone will help Rukia and Ichigo because, IMO, that would be lame! I mean Ichigo wanted to beat GJ in 11 seconds, he couldn`t, than Rukia comes to rescue Ichigo but she just annoyed GJ... if anyone else would come it would be something like "the saviour of the saviour of Ichigo" or something like "let`s all test our strenght against GJ". I really hope that Ichigo comes through because i don`t think he`ll let GJ kill Rukia, especially after all his gone through in the SS arc.

I don`t think that Urahara would release his bankai even if Yammi goes all out! Before he would release his bankai, Urahar must get in serious mode :D and as far as we`ve seen, he`s still jokin` around.

Believe
July 14, 2006, 04:42 PM
Ichigo needs to be able to save himself, or he isn't worth being the main char anymore -_-.

ibra87
July 14, 2006, 04:47 PM
Ichigo needs to be able to save himself, or he isn't worth being the main char anymore -_-.

Agreed. Wise words from a fellow Chuck Norris fan. I'm tired of him getting his ass kicked in the last 60 chapters. Letting the main character lose a couple of times to make it more realistic is good, but this is sickening.

Fortisdiablos
July 14, 2006, 11:48 PM
Hey, how come Naruto has more predictions than Bleach? It's already on 17 pages. Get predicting!

Anywho...let's bring Ishida back into the picture. He promised not to get involved with Shinigami, but that's not gonna happen. Maybe he'll save Rukia, buying Ichigo time enough to launch a desperation attack that cripples GJ, but definitely doesn't kill him. At this point I agree with the previous prediction about the retreat signal that Ulquiorra gives after he get's Orihime to come with him. Once that happens, GJ will realize that he can't beat Ichigo this time, and will have to wait for another chance.

All I can say for sure is that GJ will be an important character.

I have a question as well. If GJ is technically a hollow, why can't he regenerate his arm like Ichigo did when he got his arm cut off in hollow mode?

ryderdm3
July 15, 2006, 01:19 AM
Because Ichigo is a special hollow. Not all the Hollow's can heal, it seems only the top tier ones like Ulquiorra & Ichigo can. Yes Ichigo in his hollow form is much stronger than Grimmjow and even stronger than Ulquiorra according to Ulquiorra himself.

neomaster121
July 15, 2006, 06:16 AM
I think the loss of rukia will make ichigo go crazy and the hallow will ask ichigo if he can handel the power and ichigo then gets his mask back but with maybe and different shape bankai.

penguinsgoboom
July 15, 2006, 06:36 AM
to tell you guys the truth i dont really want to see ishida right now, cause then theres gonna be a boring section later talking about what happened to him

what id like to see is ichigo doing something, hes becoming more and more pathetic, and quite frankly i believe that ichigo will spend some time with his hollow and he will come up with his own unique way of sustaining his mask or find out why he cant sustain the mask for a prolong period of time

phatlee
July 15, 2006, 10:13 AM
i just wanna c kisuke fight seriously. It s clear that he won t have to use bankai against somebody as pathetic as yami, SHIKASHI, mr wonderweiss might b strong enough so that he s force to do it. As for ichigo, he needs a break. I really after the GJ fight he will relaxe a bit, i m gettin bored of seeing him fight. I mean, it s alwayz the same moves with just a ridiculus boost of strength. So hope his fight ends quickly.

P.S Hitsugaya has a lotta moves he can show us, i just hope he will save the best for his fight with GIN

ryderdm3
July 15, 2006, 10:36 AM
Ishida won't be showing up, at least not to specifically help Ichigo and Rukia. His dad told him not to help the shinigami again of he'd kill him himself. Of course Ishida will end up helping our shinigami friends eventually but it's not going to be yet.

midnight789
July 15, 2006, 10:30 PM
Ok, i predict that Inoue will pull a sasuke, meaning she will be taken to aizen and eventually become His second in command, and will fight Ichigo :o
Since i'm guessing outside the box here i also predict that rukia will get annihalated and ichigo will snap, killing grimmjow. Let's see what else........ Oh yea! Yami will get owned by urahara, and ishida's dad accidently hit Ishida's heart, killing him. He just hasn't realized it yet. (hey, accidents happen)

Ok, just incase noone could figure it out, i was joking :p but if any of the above does happen you all owe me 2 cents each.

penguinsgoboom
July 16, 2006, 02:18 AM
ishida's dad accidently hit Ishida's heart, killing him. He just hasn't realized it yet. (hey, accidents happen)

keep dreaming man, cause i know i am =]
i wanna see kisukes bankai real bad too, but i wonder what yurichis bankai would look like also
btw whitey owns

cerventus
July 16, 2006, 11:26 AM
I think Rukia will just freeze grimjaw again. Saying dont you know your hands are completely frozen. and it breaks.

Ichigo will laugh...I dont need a mask to kill you now.

ryderdm3
July 16, 2006, 11:57 AM
Ok here is my 236 prediction...guaranteed to be completely false and no where near what will actually happen in 236.

Chapter starts off right where it left in 235, the cero blast engulfs Rukia's head but just as Grimmjow is about to unleash the attack his arm is swatted away. The action turns to Ichigo who was able to slice Grimmjow's arm enough to save Rukia. We see Ichigo getting up with his head lowered. As his head raises you expect to see his mask or his hollow form but instead we see a determined Ichigo that we haven't seen since Soul Society. Ichigo gives Grimmjow the standard "I'm not going to stand by and let you kill my friends. I'm going to kill you right here and now!" speech. Grimmjow just laughs at him, snags his sword back and tells Ichigo "Fine then shinigami, let's end this". Grimmjow's sword then starts to glow and change shape.

As the chapter comes to an end, the action switches back to Inoue where she is getting reassurence that Ichigo and co. will be sparred if she come along with Ulquiorra. Inoue then agrees and begins walking towards Ulquiorra. As she nears him we get the voice bubbles of some character/s off screen. I wasn't creative enough to come up with what they might say, but it would something in support of Inoue or a cocky remark against Ulquiorra. The chapter ends before the person/s are shown.

cheh
July 16, 2006, 05:43 PM
Someone will save inoue from going to aizen?(please! i really don't want to see a whole arc dedicated to saving Inoue or an "Inoue goes evil" stunt -_-)

erieru
July 17, 2006, 08:56 AM
I liked how Urahara was still in fun mode with Yammi, and I predict that Yammi is as good as dead right now, we are about to see some real ass kicking by one of SS strongest captains in its history, and I also agree that he would not use his bankai on him, maybe he will release it against a released Wonderweiss, then the arancar go back to hollow world before we see the action, just as a tease for the winter battle.
also, Inoue is going to be saved by someone or surprisingly enough will put a battle against Ulquiorra until someone else shows up to help her, I hope that would be Chad and Renji for a change, but I really dream on that person being Isshin, that's all for now.

Substance
July 17, 2006, 11:57 AM
INOUE NO!!!! maybe a convo with inoue and aizen in the next chapter..dont know if this has been answered but did urhaha san say that Chad's power is that of a hollow as well?

One Bad Mo Fo
July 17, 2006, 01:53 PM

pretty hard to argue w/ that

cerventus
July 18, 2006, 07:10 PM
Ichigo will use the Kyubi.

maybe not. but this time rukia will safe her own ass. : stop touching my face you hollow and she turn to ice. "

senkei33
July 19, 2006, 12:49 AM
ahh i predict that kenpachi moves in the way and takes the cero right to the chest...and then says thats it?....then continues the destruction of grimmjow and after that damn near kills ichigo

oh yeah and

yachiru vs. wonderweiss

would be amazing

little strong kids going at it....hells yeah

Milliniar
July 19, 2006, 01:23 AM
ahh i predict that kenpachi moves in the way and takes the cero right to the chest...and then says thats it?....then continues the destruction of grimmjow and after that damn near kills ichigo

oh yeah and

yachiru vs. wonderweiss

would be amazing

little strong kids going at it....hells yeah

i like the sounds of that. and kenpachi would definately like to fight someone who could beat ichigo with one arm......
and it would be nice to see yachiru fight see how strong she is.

strider123
July 19, 2006, 12:56 PM
Hmm.... never thought of that, Kenpachi buttin` in would be cool :D He removes his eyepatch and unleashes all his huuuuuuuuuuuuuge reiatsu and GJ starts runnin` like a scared puppy :XD

penguinsgoboom
July 20, 2006, 03:23 AM
haha yea that'd be hilarious, except how would kenpachi take a cero to the chest if grimmjow is firing the cero on rukia's head?
im going to make a huuuuuuuuuuuge mistake in predicting this one, but i wanna see ichigo's dad own grimmjow and then slap ichigo around screaming :mad"what the **** is wrong with you! you cant even protect a girl" :mad and ichigo replies "shut up old man!"

lol thatll be priceless :amuse

graphic_content
July 20, 2006, 03:31 AM
Wonderweiss kinda reminds of Hanatarou...

...I can't imagine anyone being able to draw Urahara out of his 'casual' mode...hes like the kinda guy you can never anger...

...but I suppose if anyone can do it...it would have to be an Espada...and Wonderweiss being the wild card at the moment...is fitting to do just that...

...i dont think that any major Captains (Byakuya, Kenpachi, etc.) will be making their way to Karakura anytime soon...with all the activity goin on, additional captains will just cause a spiritual-rift/overload in the area...

they already have...Toshirou, Urahara, Yoruichi, Ichigo, and Isshin.

...I really wanna see some Isshin-action. hopefully.

Pepius
July 20, 2006, 07:14 AM
I think somone will cut Grimjaw other hand IMO thats only way to stop Cero from fireing.
but we will see today i hope.

Substance
July 20, 2006, 10:24 AM
damn.. i want to see 236 so bad :([br]Posted on: July 20, 2006, 10:23:06 AM_________________________________________________allso which is stronger? Visored's or Arrancar's?

moridin
July 20, 2006, 10:37 AM
spoiler pics in the spoilers thread

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6003.0

and translated script in the translations section

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=36.0

raw isn;t out yet, might be in a bit if not it'll be tomorrow (late night for states)

venicia777
July 20, 2006, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the spoiler pics. Wow!! what a week!!

walkie
July 20, 2006, 04:36 PM
Someone will save inoue from going to aizen?(please! i really don't want to see a whole arc dedicated to saving Inoue or an "Inoue goes evil" stunt -_-)

totally agree with this...i hope zaraki will save her :) or someone else from soul society

ttxdragon
July 20, 2006, 05:08 PM
totally agree with this...i hope zaraki will save her :) or someone else from soul society
too late for that
see above... thats what you get from reading the script ^^;

ryderdm3
July 20, 2006, 07:37 PM
Something has got to give. Like I said before, things are going to be unrealistically in favor of Aizen. He will be able to attack in a week or two and kill everyone with ease. Something else has to happen now.

moridin
July 21, 2006, 06:53 AM
raw

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jsk014

and another mirror

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NBKKYMFP

Predator
July 21, 2006, 07:10 AM
raw

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jsk014

Thanks, I'll check into it :thumbs

strider123
July 21, 2006, 09:13 AM
Well... that was kinda lame... Ichigo and Rukia got saved... i would have prefered that Ichigo goes berserk and finishes GJ but i guess i can live wit the fact that Hirako came to the rescue.

Hermie
July 21, 2006, 09:24 AM
Surprise, Ichigo lost again. :eyeroll

Has he even won a single time since they got back for Soul Society?

RegulasFade
July 21, 2006, 10:03 AM
well lets see. Hirako actulay looked cool for once.

But more importantly, what of Inoue. According to the scripts she was "trapped" in a barrior. Except, it looks like shes standing right outside it, and given that shes still inbetween worlds, I'd have to say it looks like its HER barrior. Any thoughts?

WarmIce
July 21, 2006, 10:10 AM
What this chapter... well why?

Didn't we all see this chapter before at the last fight with the arancars? Except, the previous fight kicked ass, but these ones were... ehuuhg

destinator
July 21, 2006, 10:13 AM
Somehow really obvious that someone would come and save them. And I thought right that it would be the Vaizard. Oh and Ichigo losing again...but thats not too bad. It little down is nice for Ichigo and I am sure the next time I will be much much stronger. Well I would like to know whats with Orihime now... it seems she is not in the negation field but I doubt Ulquiorra will let her just go?

Lord Rae
July 21, 2006, 10:36 AM
To me it looks as though she has agreed to go to see the wizard... I mean Aizen... but she's still in the tunnel healing her two shinigami guides. Thats what it looks like to me.

She's just all emo because she has to go to Heca Mundo or however you spell it when she's done healing them up.

she's definitely outside of the barrier and it looks like the shape of her healing barrier more so than any kind of square containment one.

graphic_content
July 21, 2006, 11:31 AM
was really hoping that Yami and Urahara fights was gonna conclude, but i guess I can live with that...Luppi not actually being dead was really disappointing...all that talk about 'Zanshin' (did i spell that correctly) and Toshirou didnt even really kill him...

destinator
July 21, 2006, 11:49 AM
Luppi not actually being dead was really disappointing...

Did you really thought Luppi would be dead? That would have been to easy and Hitsu is not strong enough for a one hit kill...I guess the SS captains still have to improve a lot to be relly useful.

ryderdm3
July 21, 2006, 11:58 AM
It is my guess that Inoue agreed to go with Ulquiorra so he quickly went to stop the others from "killing" her friends. (Although we know Ulquiorra was saving most of the them from the shinigami and vaizards). After all, why would Inoue just come with him without any proof that her friends will be left alone. We see that Ulquiorra was able to travel and get Grimmjow out of there very quickly, so he probably felt there would be little risk since Inoue is only there healing the Shinigami that he nearly killed. I think Ulquiorra is in for a surprise when he gets back to Inoue.

After looking at the raw and scanlation, it's clear in my eyes that Inoue is outside of that barrier most likely healing those wounded shinigami. She must have agreed to go with Ulquiorra but she hasn't been taken yet, so there is still time.

Substance
July 21, 2006, 03:35 PM
I really want to see Inoue get stronger.. just like Sasuke going with orochimaru to get stronger hopefully she can use Aizen to get stronger and then escape :D lol worth a shot

strider123
July 21, 2006, 03:41 PM
Something puzzles me. What did Hirako meant with "Sorry, Arrancar, you seem pretty strong, so i won`t be holding back"? It seems to me that he hold back a lot, he didn`t even release his zanpakutou. If a visored that didn`t even release his zanpakutou`s first stage owned GJ`s unreleased state, than a bankai visored should be at least equal to a rank 4 espada.
On the other hand, maybe the visored aren`t able to release thei zanpakutous so that`s about the maximum level of strenght they have.
What do you guys think?
(I hope i made sense in what i said)

Substance
July 21, 2006, 03:48 PM
I was under the impression they had to wait a certain amount of time before they're able to release there zanpakutous..

walkie
July 21, 2006, 05:08 PM
After looking at the raw and scanlation, it's clear in my eyes that Inoue is outside of that barrier most likely healing those wounded shinigami. She must have agreed to go with Ulquiorra but she hasn't been taken yet, so there is still time.

i see some skletons on the ground (they are skeletons right??) so, there is no time, she is already taken...but i wonder why she has a barrier on her, if she is healing shinami's, why shinagami's are there, they will be killed at there anyway....

ryderdm3
July 21, 2006, 07:43 PM
Strider, I'm under the impression that is why he put on his mask. He knew that Grimmjow was tough so he didn't want to waste anytime toying with him and went straight to his mask. Grimmjow was no match for Shinji. He didn't even release his zanpakutou and he was winning. Grimmjow was about to release his but then Shinji would have as well and he would have beaten him easily. I'm curious why Ulquiorra didn't say anything about Shinji though. He must have recognized his strength, perhaps he didn't want to provoke him since he's on a time limit with Inoue waiting back at SS for him.

EDIT - WaLkiE, I see what you mean about the bones on the ground. I don't really know, I'm really confused by this chapter. It seems like she's been taken, but it's clearly obvious that she isn't in the barrier, and the she is standing in front of it. Who the barrier is on is anyone's guess. I assumed it was the wounded Shinigami because who else needed healed. That and it's consistent with the shape and size it was when she used it a couple chapters ago.

graphic_content
July 21, 2006, 09:03 PM
Did you really thought Luppi would be dead? That would have been to easy and Hitsu is not strong enough for a one hit kill...I guess the SS captains still have to improve a lot to be relly useful.

i really did...considering all that build up about "Zanshin" and Hitsugaya being able to kill an Arrancar in the previous battle...so I guess one of two things is happening...

either...I'm overestimating a Captain-level Death God....or I'm understimating the Espada...considering the situation...I suppose its the latter.

I hope this means that the Vizards will soon be drawing battle lines...up until now...we havent really known where they stand...but they could have just stepped in so Ichigo wouldnt die...well see.

warsaint777
July 21, 2006, 11:26 PM
What was going on there with that last scene of Orihime standing in front of a hill of light? Was she still just healing those two shinigami?

Why was she alone and just standing there if she had just been demanded by Ulq to come with her? Why did Ulq just leave? Is he going to go back to get her?

Also, were her shoulders high and tightened cuz she was crying? Was she crying in that last image? That would make sense. It'd be pretty nicely dramatic and sad. Poor bitch was owned without a prayer.

walkie
July 22, 2006, 05:17 AM
i dont think orihime is healing shinigami's who were with her...because taking those shinigamis to other side would be meaningless...i guess orihimes ability will be used to get new arrancars

jester065
July 22, 2006, 08:33 AM
mmmm not sure if i like this chapter or hate it. :oh ..... i didn't want ichigo to be saved i wanted him to somehow pull a win out but i guess not another lose it would seem. I guess it was cool to see one of the vizard come fight and i think Inoue is crying at the end cause she got captured.. :mad Heh its funny.. everything i didn't want to happen in this chapter did :Gaaraball

near
July 22, 2006, 06:33 PM
yeah the chapters were getting better every week, and now... meh.idk what the hell was up with inoue in the last page, at first i assumed she was healing the arrancar, but if she was the unharmed ones would be standing around watching, and they wouldnt still be in the tunnel so im assuming its a desperate attempt to heal the shinigami that were escorting her, though the dialogue said nothing whatsoever to back this up.

it was cool to see hirako fight but overall i think it was kind of weak having all the fights cut short and have ichigo get saved tho. but i think it needed to happen, afterall this is just a teaser fight, no one's gonna go all out until the winter battle.

also i think when ulquiorra said it looked like ichigo had reached his limit, it probably had more meaning than it let on. ichigo does seem totally stuck at the 10 second mark, and i think hes gonna hafta find some new crazy ass way to train to surpass everyone this time

destinator
July 22, 2006, 06:39 PM
it was cool to see hirako fight but overall i think it was kind of weak having all the fights cut short and have ichigo get saved tho. but i think it needed to happen, afterall this is just a teaser fight, no one's gonna go all out until the winter battle.

also i think when ulquiorra said it looked like ichigo had reached his limit, it probably had more meaning than it let on. ichigo does seem totally stuck at the 10 second mark, and i think hes gonna hafta find some new crazy ass way to train to surpass everyone this time

Yeah I totally agree on the Hirako part its more teaser than anything else...

As for Ichigo I think its good for him to loose again ( okay its really not that good for his self-confidence) but this marked how much he still has to improve...also it has been just 1 month since he tries he tries to control his hollow form. Also we dont know how mich time it takes to master the hollow state....because I am sure the other Vaizards hat a lot more time to master it ( at least more than 1 month) or was anything said about that in the manga ?

cheh
July 22, 2006, 07:06 PM
*sigh* why did she have to get taken, -_- now its goign to get even more angsty and there is going to be a side mission of SAVE ORIHIME geez

graphic_content
July 22, 2006, 11:17 PM
*sigh* why did she have to get taken, -_- now its goign to get even more angsty and there is going to be a side mission of SAVE ORIHIME geez

if that happens...then both majors arc of Bleach will be - 'save the girl' arcs...first Rukia, now Orihime...its funny though, with all the in between that happens - you barely even notice it...what with all the training, and characters involved. :)

ryderdm3
July 23, 2006, 11:01 AM
I just can't see a rescue arc, that's why I don't think things are finished with Inoue yet. If Inoue gets taken, then of course they have to go and get her back. However they won't stand a chance of doing so till at least winter when Ichigo can stop being a scrub. However, If Aizen has Inoue then they won't have till winter. With Inoue in hand, Aizen will be able to attack in a couple weeks. Because of that, it seems to me that it will be a pretty hopeless situation if Inoue is taken, as it stands now at least.

destinator
July 23, 2006, 11:11 AM
I just can't see a rescue arc, that's why I don't think things are finished with Inoue yet. If Inoue gets taken, then of course they have to go and get her back. However they won't stand a chance of doing so till at least winter when Ichigo can stop being a scrub. However, If Aizen has Inoue then they won't have till winter. With Inoue in hand, Aizen will be able to attack in a couple weeks. Because of that, it seems to me that it will be a pretty hopeless situation if Inoue is taken, as it stands now at least.

So right. I can't imagine another rescue arc too. I mean as we have seen Ichigo and the rest aren't a reak match for Aizens crowd. So if Inoue should really be taken there is no way to get her back. At first they even dont know where Aizen is located and theres is to huge power gap. They would only run into their death.

strider123
July 23, 2006, 12:34 PM
I am sure the other Vaizards hat a lot more time to master it ( at least more than 1 month) or was anything said about that in the manga ?
There was a Vaizard when Ichigo trained that looked surprised to the fact that Ichigo can`t hold his mask more than 11 seconds. It was in the same chapter revealed that she was able to keep her mask for 15 hours in her first attempt. I hope that answers your question :p

destinator
July 23, 2006, 12:38 PM
There was a Vaizard when Ichigo trained that looked surprised to the fact that Ichigo can`t hold his mask more than 11 seconds. It was in the same chapter revealed that she was able to keep her mask for 15 hours in her first attempt. I hope that answers your question :p

Well and how long did she needed to hold it 15 hours? So we dont know that yet...maybe they trained years for that.

strider123
July 23, 2006, 12:47 PM
Well, probably she did the normal training that Vaizards do... the training that Ichigo skipped most of it because he wanted to get stronger faster. :p

Sharma
July 23, 2006, 01:08 PM
Why oh why.

Besides the story being great (imo) so far.

Why does Kubo leave us with a massive anti-climax of us waiting to see Urahara's bankai then *zip* fight ends.

BAH.

strider123
July 23, 2006, 03:09 PM
Well... he might have something like "Stay tuned" for us in mind so we don`t forget about him :p

graphic_content
July 23, 2006, 04:44 PM
well if in fact we were to see Urahara's bankai...the chapter would probably end with Urahara calling out 'bankai' on the last page of the chapter - leaving a HUGE cliffhanger for the following week to answer...

...all in all - it just adds up to really exciting writing...IMO :)

- but I did want to see Urahara finish off Yami - which Im sure no one doubts is very possible without Bankai - everytime I doubt Urahara, he always has something (literally) up his sleeves...ie Portable Gigai.

gans88
July 23, 2006, 06:27 PM
Ye, a rescue arc seems pretty much impossible. If orihime is truly caught then that would mean they would have to enter heuco mendo and retrieve her. And in that place there is Aizen who is like a shinigami who's maxed out in all of his abilities and then there are another 2 captains ( Tousen who easily disposed grimjows hand with a unrealeased sword). So even with those 3 captains at heuco mendo things look very grim. Not to mention that there are another 11 strong arrancars including wonderweiss. And there powers range from shit soul society captains to the top tier captains at soul society except for yamamoto cuz he's too uber strong for any arrancar. And there also like thousands of hollows up there. So rescue effort is just not logical. Urahara will just say somthing like forget about her and that she's totally lost to us cuz aizen has her. Ye and if it turns out that there is a rescue arc for orihime then they're gonna need like EVERYONE from soul society to come with them not to mention they're going to need all the vaizards and urahara and ishin is a must and they gonna need ishida and definately his father. And having that many people barge in doesn't seem smart but any other choice in my opinion would be foolish. So either orihime is captured and we don't see her until winter unless aizen disposes of her earlier or orihime somehow gets saved.

graphic_content
July 23, 2006, 08:52 PM
what your describing sounds like 'all-out' war - which for all intents and purposes; they are in fact preparing for, come winter time...but Id have to agree - war in Hueco Mendo might yield vastly different results than war in Karakura City - or war back in Soul Society for that matter. Drawing war into Hueco Mendo would give Aizen's side an unbelievalbe 'home field' advantage - which I cant imagine, is a risk worth taking - plus emptying the whole of Soul Society (Captains, Vice Captains) to fight, would leave it completely vunerable to enemy take-over, and exposing the Noble families - to exploitation at the hands of Aizen. (who knows the in/outs of Soul Society like no one else)

McNerd
July 26, 2006, 09:37 PM
Going into Hueco Mundo after Orihime may seem ridiculously suicidal, but so did going into Soul Society after Rukia. Of course it's on an entirely different level, but what's the difference between Ichigo and the high level arrancar? Probably not much bigger than the difference was between him and a captain, before that arc started. Maybe even smaller; he was almost on a level with Grimmjow, who was NOT holding back as Renji did in the human world, although it could always come out that hollows are more powerful in Hueco Mundo.

I'd really like to see a training arc for Ichigo. Of the many things he has yet to learn, one is to use his sword properly, and shinigami can teach him that even if they can't teach him about his hollow side. It'll help him no matter what form he fights in, won't it? But I suppose he won't be convinced to train while Orihime is in danger.

strider123
July 27, 2006, 03:01 AM
he was almost on a level with Grimmjow, who was NOT holding back
Are u jokin`? He wasn`t holding back? He didn`t release his zanpakutou. What do u call that? Not holding back? GJ wasn`t goin` to hold back in the fight with Hirako. At the moment, we can only assume that Ichigo with the mask on is at the same level with GJ. And GJ WAS number 6.
It would be kinda stupid to go in Hueco Mundo at the moment. They wouldn`t stand a chance. The strongest Arrancar we`ve seen `till now is Ulquiorra and, although it is possible that he was a Vastorode, he might`ve been an Ajuuca. And i highly doubt that Ulquiorra is the strongest of the Arrancar. On top of that we still have Gin (we don`t know how powerfull he become but he probably is at least twice as powerfull as he was in SS), Tousen, who cut and incinerated GJ`s arm with no effort (while Ichigo was bearly able to injure GJ) and we have Aizen who definitly had a huge boost in power, that making him insanly strong.
The only ace up their sleeves is Urahara because i don`t think that even Aizen knows Urahara`s true strenght, and Isshin who seems to be very powerfull.
Now the only way they could go in Hueco Mundo, is if all the captains from SS would go with them + Vaizards + Urahara, Isshin, Yoruichi and let`s not forget Ishida and his father. It seems like a big party. I hope that doesn`t happen because it would really be lame, same thing happening over and over again: Rukia -> SS ; Orihime -> Hueco Mundo.

ryderdm3
July 27, 2006, 12:30 PM
Going into Hueco Mundo would be suicide for sure. That's why all this Inoue mess confuses me. No doubt that the good guys need every second until Winter to improve and get stronger. But if Aizen has Inoue, will they really have until Winter?

strider123
July 27, 2006, 04:19 PM
Inoue is still raw (so to say), she needs some sort of improvement and i think Aizen knows this. He will definitely try to improve Orihime`s skills to use them at their fullest because it is pretty clear that Aizen wants the best.