PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 292 Discussion [Naruto]

Gold Knight
January 20, 2006, 12:02 PM
Chapter 291 RAW, Translations & Scanlations. (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=724.0)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the delay in creating this thread, we were waiting on the complete version of 291( y'see, there were two pages missing in the initial Japanese RAW we got - but with the Chinese RAW, we now have all the pages. )

Anyway, on to the Predictions for Chapter 292!

What do you think will happen in the next chapter - will Yamato have to do something to stop Naruto, before he goes too crazy?

What will Orochimaru's plan be?

Predict away, my shinobi and kunoichi!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

292 Cam Raw and Translation out.

292 RAW/ Translations / Scanlations Thread. (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=895.0)

walkie
January 20, 2006, 12:38 PM
That's our naruto after all :) as predicted he has gone crazy when he heard "sasuke" name....and he looks like contiune his attacks until he is stopped..

but weird thing is orochimaru didnt look like got hurt by naruto's attack.....orochimaru is really scary...and i hope he can not catch yamato for his tests....

for prediction...yamato will stop naruto somehow...when naruto stopped, we will see sai's abilities i guess ;)

Maldoror
January 20, 2006, 01:35 PM
i think it will be an all out attack my naruto for the first few pages... then a page or 2 of ppl being surprised by his power. maybe even orochi having to do his best to defend himself... then a quick flashback to what yamato has to do etc... he does it end... or i dunno something like that...

i dont think sais gonna fully show his abilities though. as a matter of fact, i wouldnt be surprised if this fight is cut short in about 2 more issues.

icecoldsoul18
January 20, 2006, 02:01 PM
It says the first hokage had some sort of control over the bijuus, chances are Yamato will be able to somehow have control over Naruto after he gets 4 tails. What i'm wondering is how come jiraiya saw the 4th tail come out. Either way i'm glad the chapter finally came out, and that naruto is going ballisitic with his chakra. However, I'm willing to bet that this isn't the forbidden jutsu jiraiya told him not to use. It's far too obvious. My guess for the next chapter is going to be some more attacking on Naruto's part, and Orochimaru and Kabuto will retreat. But somehow they will leave behind a location to meet Sasuke or some clue similar to that.

feetz_9mm
January 20, 2006, 02:03 PM
Prediction: Naruto going crazy on Orochimaru. Bushin Rasengan. More talking thats it. same old Kishimotp Dialoge. how boring. and last prediction NO NEW JUTSUS and NO SASUKE.

KaiserRyuujin
January 20, 2006, 02:34 PM
Prediction: Naruto going crazy on Orochimaru. Bushin Rasengan. More talking thats it. same old Kishimotp Dialoge. how boring. and last prediction NO NEW JUTSUS and NO SASUKE.

I think someone needs to calm down and should have a nap :P

Anyway, Im shooting for that fourth tail coming out. Naruto will show the destructive nature of the Kyuubi berserker chakra and hopefully Kabuto will jump in the way and be killed by Naruto ripping him literally ripping him apart with his bare hands and then turns to Orochimaru and ends with Naruto closing in. >=)

Chiru
January 20, 2006, 03:15 PM
Color pages and character poll.

_reticentness
January 20, 2006, 04:46 PM
I think we're going to finally see sasuke in maybe the very end of this next chapter or the one after that. YAY. cause orochimaru said he wants to see who's stronger. I think Yamato will do something about it though. He'll probably take care of the kyuubi stuff so Naruto doesn't go off and they'll have maybe a small battle and take off. He wouldn't want Naruto to go insane in a huge battle with Sasuke yet. I don't think anything big will happen till later though or maybe it will. I dunno. Sai's going to be confused with the power that Naruto's showing and stuff.

Substance
January 20, 2006, 07:20 PM
Yea i dont think were going to see sasuke or a battle between sasuke until the very end of this volume. So its most likely going to be either more talking, Oro trying to capture Yamato, or Yamato dekyuubifying Naruto..eh

Zenith
January 20, 2006, 07:27 PM
I predict sasuke isnt going to appear for at least 3 more chapters. As for 292, probably naruto will still be able to stay in the form of 3 tails and then the end of the chapter would be the part where he goes berserk in 4 tails mode. That would be the cliffhanger. Orochimaru will be getting some serious beating if he doesnt show at least a new badass jutsu soon.

Megy
January 20, 2006, 07:41 PM
Well, a few things could happen besides Sasuke and Character poll. One Yamato could take control of Naruto before he reaches 3 tails, because if ya notice Naruto's third tail isn't fully developed at the end of the chapter. Or Yamato could let Naruto go on a rampage and possibly form 4 tails... though I doubt it. Finally Yamato could take control, but give it up with some threatening via Oreochimaru.

I'm more interested in why Sai didn't know what Naruto was.

No OnE
January 20, 2006, 08:08 PM
I think Sakura is gonna have a heart attack and die =/. We'll see Naruto doing a bit more pwning around, then maybe at the end of the chapter, Sasuke will show up, say something stupid, and Naruto gets pissed and goes tail #4 and it'll leave off there.

StyM
January 20, 2006, 08:21 PM
here's my prediction...
naruto will fight orochimaru 1on1, in kyubi mode.
sakura will heal yamato, but kabuto goes after yamato to capture him,
but sai will protect them, thus fighting kabuto alone for the mean time.
after healing yamato, sakura joins sait fight kabuto, while yamato goes after
naruto and try to control him so that the forth tail will not surface...

deidara13
January 21, 2006, 05:14 PM
Why would sakura need to heal Yamato he only has one little scratch
any way next chapter looks like it will defently be all about the fight since I dont think they have anything else to say to each other Naruto is defently taking on Oro 1 on 1 while the others will still try to get Kabuto.

for some reason I fell like the fight is going to get interupted by akatuski. maybe Deidara knew of this meating too and told Zetsu so he has Tobi try to kill orochimaru so he can get in Akatsuki

razor
January 21, 2006, 05:41 PM
for me i think yamato will try to find way to control naruto.and i agree that some of the akatsuki members will come out too.and not naruto will fight,but Sai will take place because maybe naruto go faint if yamato can control naruto.

Dead or Alive
January 21, 2006, 05:48 PM
You know, kabuto's fearless aditude towards naruto's 3 tails mode had me a little worried. I know he still thinks naruto as a little pest, but he should at least show a little shock or something.My prediction is that naruto and kabuto will have a showdown to protect oro and the others will admire in aw how powerful kyuubi naruto is.Kabuto will get trash like a chew toy. Just as naruto is going to send the finishing blow to kabuto ,yamato teleports behind naruto and use some jutsu to calm naruto down. After that, there will be a voice saing"Although you are my sensei, you are a weakling". Everybody will turn their atention to the source of the voice and we will see an entire pageful of Sasuke. Oro will be like"Sasuke my boy, so you came to my party at last. Let me introduce you around" mood. But that will be for another few more chapters at least.

Substance
January 21, 2006, 09:17 PM
Although you are my sensei, you are a weakling". Everybody will turn their atention to the source of the voice and we will see an entire pageful of Sasuke. Oro will be like"Sasuke my boy, so you came to my party at last. Let me introduce you around" mood. But that will be for another few more chapters at least.

We can only hope to see sasuke...but i like your prediction

Sarenji
January 22, 2006, 02:46 AM
I don't expect Sasuke to appear until chapter 300.

I do expect Naruto to go four tails and go berserk. Yamato will have (a little?) difficulty controlling Naruto.

Crimson
January 22, 2006, 04:27 AM
Personally, If what the last few chapters has shown us about Naruto, he wont be nearly as hotheaded as many have been predicting. He backed off against Sai a few chapters before in a very Non Naruto demeanor, so im hoping that hes going uber 3 tailed kyuubi with some sort of plan. It would be in my opinion, worthless to develop his character the way Kishi has been doing since the beginning of part 2, if he would go ahead and act the same way we saw him act all through part 1. For some reason I also forsee either (an) Akatsuki member(s) or Sasuke showing up.

One Eyed Sharingan
January 22, 2006, 04:48 AM
Whoah this battle is interesting,...
Yamato gotta make decision quickly, whether he fight along 3 tailed naruto against oro (cuz Yamato said that he himself won't be able to match oro) with the risk of naruto going 4 tailed (who'll destroy everything in sight), or to stop naruto's berserk with the risk of getting injured and being taken advantage of by Oro

So basically it would be how Yamato use his ability (like shodaime's) to control bijuu, is it to take advantage the bijuu or to stop the bijuu..

Things that can make this battle even worse are sasuke's appearance and/or akatsuki's appearance.........damn that'd be very interesting

Substance
January 22, 2006, 06:22 AM
Man.. If akatsuki was to show up that would be the end of the series.. lol

Dead or Alive
January 22, 2006, 12:43 PM
Yeah, somehow akatsuki may crash the party.

TeamNaruto
January 22, 2006, 02:57 PM
Next chapter will be definately interesting now with most of the talking, hopefully, is done. I say will finally get to see the "old blood" Kabuto's been talking about at the chuunin exam. Naruto will take on Oro alone, and Yamato, Sakura, and Sai will try to wipe out Kabuto first then help move onto Oro with Naruto. Kabuto will be overwhelmed at first, but then seeing no choice will let his blood boil and use a bloodline limit.

ShgnLW
January 22, 2006, 03:35 PM
I think that Yamato does NOT try to control Naruto, atleast not in this chapter.

The fight will go on a bit, but doesn't take to long due to some interference by a third party (maybe, indeed Akatsuki), but then again not in THIS chapter.

What will happen in this chapter is a lot of talking, Naruto who kicks Oro and Oro Naruto blablabla and then Naruto's fourth tail emerged. The chapter ends with Yamato saying that he has to use "it" or something lke that, preventing that Naruto goes berserk. Then my prediction for 293: battle ends ;)

DarkManSharingan32
January 22, 2006, 03:49 PM
I think you all are forgetting something... and probably MORE overshadowed than anything Naruto will do in the next few chapter. THERE IS SOMETHING UP WITH KABUTO.... This goes wayy back to the Chuunin exams... Everyone believes that Kabuto will simply get destroyed by the "New Naruto" (and even one person thinks he will die...LOL)...

Look, Kabuto's true power hasn't been revealed, and i think on this bridge... is the perfect time to catch a glimpse.
(and remember... this chapter cover page made another reference to Kabuto's dark side....)

Naruto could attack orochimaru in his current state for about another half-hour, but it honestly wont do much (remember the Sannin battle when Oro caught all HELL from Tsunade.. And If you think about this further Jiraiya could obviously handle Naruto at this level and so i have no doubt that Oro could do the same thing up to the 4th Tail...

My prediction is this: Naruto will indeed go after Orochimaru... but Kabuto will step in... He will NOT get killed as some may think... but in fact those two will fight power vs. power...

Byakuya
January 22, 2006, 03:52 PM
naruto will rip kabuto to shreds and orochimaru will come out and shock us all in sasuke's new body.

Raine_Joybringer
January 22, 2006, 05:26 PM
I think you all are forgetting something... and probably MORE overshadowed than anything Naruto will do in the next few chapter. THERE IS SOMETHING UP WITH KABUTO.... This goes wayy back to the Chuunin exams... Everyone believes that Kabuto will simply get destroyed by the "New Naruto" (and even one person thinks he will die...LOL)...

Look, Kabuto's true power hasn't been revealed, and i think on this bridge... is the perfect time to catch a glimpse.
(and remember... this chapter cover page made another reference to Kabuto's dark side....)

It's possible you're right there.

Or else he could just be cocky and think that Oro will pwn the match. >.>

DarkManSharingan32
January 22, 2006, 07:19 PM
Kabuto is more of a "You will have to go through me first"... kind of guy...
Remember, he was confident enough to just step up and face Tsunade, even before he found out about her little weakness....

yosra26
January 22, 2006, 10:13 PM
I was wondering of what oro said at the last page. There are 2 translations:
Oro:
1. Before this, I'd like to compare which, of Sasuke-kun and the Kyuubi boy, has gotten stronger...
2. Yes... But before that, I would wish to see our Sasuke-kun fight the Kyuubi boy once. I wonder which has gotten stron...

If is the second: sasuke will definitely appear soon, or oro will tell only naruto where he can meet sasuke, but he has to go alone.

if is the first: we'll see naruto fighting, like some said earlier, with kabuto and then the four tail comes out. Yamato do his thing and controls it,but maybe in the next chapter.

zztim
January 22, 2006, 10:58 PM
for the akatsuki to come forth. I don't think so! Oro and Kabuto are enough bad guys, plus sasuke will come soon. It would be a waste of story if the akatsuki came, besides there were in the last story.

walkie
January 22, 2006, 11:56 PM
if akatsuki shows up, that will be interesting....i always thought akatsuki will show up somehow, and i hope so..because the situation will become more complicated...akatsuki is both after oro and naruto...and naruto has gone crazy :) yeah i hope akatsuki will show up....

for kabuto to stop naruto, i dont think so.....with three-tail i think kabuto should step aside since he is medical ninjutsu ;) but for 292 i think sai will show himself a bit, it is early for akatsuki yet....

sakura290
January 23, 2006, 12:20 AM
hmm well the 300th chapter of Naruto is coming out soon, so that's when i think sasuke will appear, as some sort of celebration of the 300th chapter

humza
January 23, 2006, 12:22 AM
lol, naruto has the power, but i think he's a little too inexperienced still to use it effectively against such a tough opponent...In the next chapter, i see Yamato conflicting with himself as to whether or not he should let naruto do his thing, or control him before things go "too far." Oro will play with Naruto a bit, while Sai and Sakura ready themselves for a battle with Kabuto...ehh..xP

xeleron
January 23, 2006, 01:53 AM
As much as I want to see Naruto change into some powerful monster, he won't fight naruto. He said, he wants SASUKE to fight him! Oro is pretty confident in defeating naruto, so he wants to test sasuke's potential instead. No point of wasting time to fight a weakling. :P If sasuke lose to naruto, then maybe oro won't take sasuke's body saying he is a weakling. AFter that, he will try to get naruto's body instead, or make him into another lab rat..hahaha..

I must say, Naruto saying "dont' say sasuke belongs to you".. his new motto.. sounds so gay..
I rather he say... "I will surpass hokage, and make everyone acknowledge my existance.. etc etc.. " Always remind me of the pain he went through, and that he have to work hard and stuff... but then again.. he has friends and stuff now..

TeamNaruto
January 23, 2006, 03:03 AM
Really if Oro let's Sasuke fight Naruto, it's just to test how Sasuke has grown. Oro doesn't need Sasuke's body to be damaged, his ultimate goal is the Sharingan which he has in his possesion with Sasuke. The kyuubi not worth anything to Oro, he even tried to kill Naruto because of it, but Tsunade stopped him. Oro's real dilemma is how to make Sasuke strong enough to beat Itachi, that's the only way Sasuke will hand over the sharingan to him.

Most likely if Naruto grows that fourth tail, all hell will break loose. Jiraiya said that Naruto fails to recognize who is friend or foe when he gets the fourth tail, so that might signal Yamato to step in. Kabuto should reveal more about his bloodline in the following chapters because he will fight Sakura and Sai, and maybe Yamato if Naruto can hold his own against Orochimaru. The whole point of the mission is to capture the spy which is Kabuto. Yamato knows they can't take on Oro right now so they will try and take Kabuto on if Naruto can hold his ground against Oro.

Saithan
January 23, 2006, 11:30 AM
I think there must have been several points behind what Jiraiya said about Naruto not recognizing friends or foes when he grows that fourth tail, and I suspect that Sasuke will face Naruto when he has three or four tails, either way Kishimoto will probably have Naruto be shocked or happy when he sees Sasuke... DAMN IT! I've always rooted on Naruto, but I bloody hell hope Sasuke will rip Naruto's heart out and eat it raw!

like someone said Naruto's motto has gotten pretty stupid, I would prefer that he acted a bit more like a Shinobi than a stupid pest, dang, Kabuto is right Naruto is a pest.

Sasuke this, Sasuke that, so what if Sasuke was someone he once aspired to be like, or best, even though Shikamaru and the others haven't been so close to Naruto, he still manages to speak freely and friendly with them, and they're not messing around with him, or trying to kill him like Sasuke did.

Bah, in short Naruto seems to have gotten the wrong priorities in his head. 1 friend vs. the girl he likes + friends + konoha. I am very disappointed in Naruto's growth, he was a lot wiser when everyone hated him... Seeing how mature,serious and talented Sakura is has completely blown Naruto off the stage... I feel that even if he should pull Nine tails out of his behind I still won't be impressed because in terms of power Dragonball Z rules, and Naruto was suppose to be something different than powering up!

I think Kabuto's true ability might be revealed in the next few chapters, and it may be a dangerous ability to anyone who can use chakra or so...

I just remembered one thing, if Yamato can control the bijuu when does this control manifest itself ? Because I seriously doubt that Konoha would ever choose Naruto as a Hokage if he can be controlled by anyone, no matter how strong he is. He'd be a pawn to those who has Shodaimes talent!

hermallorn
January 23, 2006, 11:39 AM
I think this arc will be all about naruto/sasuke character development.

It's pretty common in manga to have a hero with a demon inside that take sometime control as they grow stronger: sangoku in dbz transform in huge monkey, he is also supposed to become more violent as he becomes supersaien. In bleach Ichi as an hollow inside him. It's somehow true with the seed mode in gundam seed, true in trigun. The question is how naruto will manage to take control? there are several option:

- going to higher tail number, he becomes himself again and not a little kyubi, do not damage is body to much (unlikely)
- konoha use yamato to control him until the end (pretty boring)
- naruto gain control over time and experience (pretty boring and may take long, i don't see why it could happen fast)
- the dramatic option, pretty common... naruto kills or almost kills sakura and the chock make him take control.
- the story repetition option (my favorite) jiraya sacrify himself to make a knew seal on naruto after the kyubi got free. I think its pretty likely.

Kishi doesn't seem to want to make the bad guys die fast, I don't see how he could make naruto stay in the beast mode for too long. Something is bound to happen in the next 20 chapters. This fight with oro is just to make us worry about naruto.

Fodica
January 23, 2006, 12:59 PM
I think the ch292 will end in a cliffhanger like Naruto bringing up even more tails, Oro using some weird jutsu, Sasuke appearing (though I think that's too early) or Kabuto appearing to be a Jinchuuriki for one of the Bijuus (considering the chuunin exam but still highly unlikely)

rasmey
January 23, 2006, 01:39 PM
Or maybe the next chapter is the last one ....and everyone decide to become good friends and have a peacefully life ... :o

I dont rellay it's gonna be like this ...
;)
I wish i could see more naruto figthing :smile-big ....and that stupid boy should (the weird guy i dont remember his name :tem ) move his ass and show us how powerfull he is ....He just pretend he is stronger than naruto all the way and never show his true power .... Could his special ability be a Super Travesty power ... ?

But i'm particulary interested by the one who is supposed to have the 1st' hokage's power ... I really wonder how he gonna manage with kyubi and naruto ...

R3sistance
January 23, 2006, 01:56 PM
Well I don't doubt a Orochimaru vs. Naruto fight, Kabuto was too slow to be able to block Naruto's first attack, there is no way he would get in the way, he'd just be a piece of paper armor trying to defend orochimaru, instead he would try and Hold Sai and Kabuto back (Sakura after all is currently being conserative with her Chakra since she is the healer). Whilst this is going on, Naruto and Orochimaru use some powerful attacks and Techniques (prehaps naruto will use some techniques that can only be done with the Chakra of the 9-tails).

During the fight, Naruto will start throwing out a few destructive techniques but in doing so will fall into a trap of Orochimaru, which enrages Naruto to go into 4-tail state, with the full rage focused on Orochimaru. Kabuto seeing he has to help Orochimaru, He will go full out but as he does this, Sai catches Kabuto in a drawing, then Yamato will bind Yamato with trees before finishing him off with a technique, never seen before. Then Yamato is in a race to help Naruto gain control in 4-tail state, leaving Orochimaru to Sai. And Sai struggles to hold Orochimaru back, but Orochimaru is trying to go for Naruto and yamato which, he is unable to do.

Sakura at this point will use healing Techniques on Yamato since he probably has to place his hand on Naruto, but naruto's Chakra hurts anything it comes in contact with, of course including himself. Naruto will then gain some control and pull himself down to 2-tail mode in which Orochimaru has to look forwards to a 4 vs. 1 fight which is too disadvantagous and retreats. At this point Akatusi come out and go after Naruto, allowing Orochimaru to escape. However the Akatusi whom come out were unprepared for such a fight and forced to retreat, leaving the 4 tired and exhausted. Which will lead to Naruto training himself even more, Training to help him control the Kyuubi better so that his own control over it matches the speed at which the Kyuubi is weakening the seal. That or Naruto himself will place a 5 elemental seal over the Kyuubi Seal to force his Chakra apart from the kyuubi's.

Sephy7KillerMech
January 24, 2006, 03:10 AM
I honestly don't believe naruto would cause Oro much trouble, even with 3 tails. With 4 tails he may be "troublesome" but still, Jiraiya is one of the 3 sannin of Kohona, Oro is also one of the three, Jiraiya got injured trying to calm naruto down ( he wanted naruto alive and as uninjured as possible). This isn't a concern for Oro, he wants Sasuke not Naruto, Oro wouldn't be bothered by the fact that using some great jutsu might kill Naruto.
If Oro feels threatened i believe he will act. I think we will see sasuke soon, i think we will see sasuke before this battle is over. I also think it will either be Sai or Sakura fighting Kabuto, I believe Sakura is the most likely choice because Tsunade fought Kabuto and Sakura is basicly Tsunade. Yamato will be keeping a VERY VERY close eye on Naruto.

My predictions!

<edit> also, i don't think it was the fact that Kabuto was too slow to react, i think he simply chose not to react(to naruto's attack). I honestly believe that we haven't even seen half of what Oro, Itachi, Jiraiya, and Tsunade can do.

aymalk
January 24, 2006, 03:39 AM
i think that in the next chapter we'r gona see what hapens when the fourth tail appers but yamato's gona stop him after a wighl some haw and i dont think that suskues gona show up yet

i dont think its gona be that fun

R3sistance
January 24, 2006, 08:21 AM
Jiraiya got injured trying to calm naruto down ( he wanted naruto alive and as uninjured as possible). This isn't a concern for Oro, he wants Sasuke not Naruto, Oro wouldn't be bothered by the fact that using some great jutsu might kill Naruto.

Something I haven't seen in any translations, Jiraiya said he was brought near death in the translations I have seen but does not comment to how, or if he, himself stopped Naruto's Rampage. So in other words in 4-tail mode if he could bring Jiraiya near death, what says he can't do the same to Orochimaru.

zagman505
January 24, 2006, 10:47 AM
i personally think that sasuke will show up on chapter 300. its a nice number to show the last member of team kakashi. and i think that the talking and fighting will drag on until then. and then at the start of chapter 300, oro and kabuto are goin to be like, "oh no, we're late for our salon appointment! we must hurry! nice fighting you, bye" and leave team kakashi goin like "O_o wtf???" and then u'll see like an outline or shadow or watever of sasuke inside some building, and oro and kabuto arrive, and then on the VERY last page of chapter 300, you will see sasuke's new appearance.

Dead or Alive
January 24, 2006, 11:36 AM
naruto will rip kabuto to shreds and orochimaru will come out and shock us all in sasuke's new body.
Impossible, they already show us it is not sasuke's body when naruto attack him and his fake face skin thingy fell off.

walkie
January 24, 2006, 11:46 AM
Something I haven't seen in any translations, Jiraiya said he was brought near death in the translations I have seen but does not comment to how, or if he, himself stopped Naruto's Rampage. So in other words in 4-tail mode if he could bring Jiraiya near death, what says he can't do the same to Orochimaru.

as mentioned before jiraiya should tried to stop naruto without hurting him....and thats harder than killing him :amuse remeber the time when gai was tealking about lee's drunken fight style...he had trouble to stop him because he said he didnt want to hurt him...same as here

lexiefaye
January 24, 2006, 01:00 PM
I think this chapter will be the 3-tail Naruto beat down on Orochimaru (I won't be as 1 sided as it sounds - it'll be a good fight) while simultaneously Yamato tries to figure out how to calm him with the necklace, and it takes some time because he's never had to use this skill before. Meanwhile Kabuto is preventing Sakura and Sai from interfering. The last page as naruto is about to go 4-tail Yamato figures it out and either Naruto is immediately turned back to normal or he is calmed enough to remain stable in a 3-tail state. I think the necklace somehow turns the bubbling chakra into a more-solid form so that Naruto still has the power but the sheild can't continue growth and thus can't produce more tails or even maybe continue hurting Naruto.

Oh, and Dyro posted this on NF. Can anyone translate it?

大蛇丸の恐るべき力!
そして激突の行方は!?

Zenith
January 24, 2006, 01:34 PM
大蛇丸の恐るべき力!
そして激突の行方は!?

Orochimaru's horrible power !
And furthermore, where will the powerful strike come from !?

deidara13
January 24, 2006, 02:08 PM
大蛇丸の恐るべき力!
そして激突の行方は!?

Orochimaru's horrible power !
And furthermore, where will the powerful strike come from !?

If thats true than it looks like Oro might give naruto a pounding

Predator
January 24, 2006, 02:21 PM
Well one thing I`m sure about is that the Kyuubi control jutsu of Yamato will use the necklace of Shodaime Naruto has. For unknown reasons seems that the crystal of the necklace can help performong the jutsu if attached to the aimed subject. I`ve got this idea because Tsunade itself says that luckly Naruto is already wearing the necklace.
Also it makes sense that the crystal is rare and valuable. Crystal amplifing jutsus or controling Bijuus should be exquisite thingies. That way it would make sense that necklace is worth three mountains.

And concerning Sasuke... I am pretty definately sure he will debut on chapter 300. Kishimoto knows that Sasuke has high ratings so he will put it forward as a celebration present, which could turn out to be pretty lame. That will be "out of storyline" overcool appearance [check the example during the Chuunin Exam third round, where being late Sasuke is put on the stage with exagerated bang].

theuop
January 24, 2006, 02:52 PM
my prediction, naruto will beat the crap out of oro cuz he was not expecting naruto to be so strong, so oro and his bitch get away and go to were sasuke is at then sasuke is choked how naruto hurt oro so bad and he could not do it..i also thin the akt will like be looking at whats going on right now

donkeyhigh
January 24, 2006, 03:16 PM
Ok, Naruto slashed of a piece of Orochimar's fake face, in the previous chapter (191). Atleast we got to see his real face was not Sasuke, it was the guy whom he took controll over 2,5 years ago, which was kinda obvious, but for all you who thought it was too late, erh, here's your proof.

Also, after seing Naruto turn into #3 kyubii chakra-monster, and hitting him in the face, he still stood there as if nothing had happened, saying "I want to see who's stronger, you or Sasuke." Meaning he still thinks Sasuke could be stronger than the Kybii-Naruto he's standing in front of, this says allot. Sasuke has got to have evolved allot in order for Orochimaru to say something like that. And the fact that Orochimaru didn't even flich, means he has got to be allot stronger too, and confident in his strenght towards Naruto.
This means he is either greatly underestimating Naruto, or he is just much more powerfull than we think. We have to remember he's also been traning 2,5 years since the last time we saw him. He might have more secret forbidden techniques.

Also, he says he want's to see who's stronger, Naruto or Sasuke, meaning they seem to be about the same level, and considering Orochimaru _SHOULD_ be stronger than his pupil, I'm guessing Orochimaru is still much stronger than Naruto, or have some secret trick up his sleeve, which he always do.
Unless Naruto is the one with a new secret nin-jutsu, he will get owned.

Yes, I hate Orochimaru just as much as you guys, but he is strong, even stronger than Naruto at this point, atleast that's what I'm thinking after seing his reactions in the previous chapter.

That's my 2 cents anyway. Can't wait to see what happens :)

- Pjoto out.

OtakuDC3K1
January 24, 2006, 06:45 PM
i wanna mention too that Oro said that he doesnt want to "collect" the sample till after he watches naruto vs. sauske so we definately have some time before he trys to capture our ambu hero

and they (oro) didnt expect to come across naruto and the gang so they most likely didnt bring sauske with them.... not ruling it out but i think its rather unlikely

mageofdeath
January 24, 2006, 07:27 PM
I bet that they capture sakura and yamato, and Naruto manages to get away and help Sai get away, thus making them able to team up and try to save the 3 captured nins that oro now has, and Sai will be able to develop feelings figruing out why Naruto does what he does...

xeleron
January 24, 2006, 07:39 PM
lol.. if oro is going to capture sakura too... then his load would be too heavy to use any teleportation jutsus :P..
It will be another tag game with oro carrying a bin with sakura and yamato, while naruto and sai tries to capture them. All of a sudden, they find 1 akasuki team member posted after each mile, so he has to defeat 1 akasuki every mile. Every mile, he grows another tail until he grows all 9l, which leads to the final boss.. sasuke.. This probably won't happen, but still a possibility :P

Sarenji
January 24, 2006, 08:37 PM
I think the 4th tail is actually being saved for Sasuke.

It would be the only way (I think) for him to truly fight him, as he cannot distinguish from friend nor foe. Heck, he might even possibly kill him :omg (nah... right?)!

cheh
January 24, 2006, 09:16 PM
:yellingPUUUUUUUURE DESTRUCTIOOOOON!:kukuku

By the way, when Naruto attacked Orochimaru he only had ONE tail :tem
he didnt get three till the end of the chapter.

mageofdeath
January 24, 2006, 10:12 PM
yeah, I think Oro might want to be careful, but I doubt Naruto could pwn him this early in the arc, but make no mistake, the one to take out Oro will be Naruto, and after that we can resume the damned akatsuki arc...

Cueil
January 25, 2006, 03:43 AM
Ok, Naruto slashed of a piece of Orochimar's fake face, in the previous chapter (191). Atleast we got to see his real face was not Sasuke, it was the guy whom he took controll over 2,5 years ago, which was kinda obvious, but for all you who thought it was too late, erh, here's your proof.

Also, after seing Naruto turn into #3 kyubii chakra-monster, and hitting him in the face, he still stood there as if nothing had happened, saying "I want to see who's stronger, you or Sasuke." Meaning he still thinks Sasuke could be stronger than the Kybii-Naruto he's standing in front of, this says allot. Sasuke has got to have evolved allot in order for Orochimaru to say something like that. And the fact that Orochimaru didn't even flich, means he has got to be allot stronger too, and confident in his strenght towards Naruto.
This means he is either greatly underestimating Naruto, or he is just much more powerfull than we think. We have to remember he's also been traning 2,5 years since the last time we saw him. He might have more secret forbidden techniques.

Also, he says he want's to see who's stronger, Naruto or Sasuke, meaning they seem to be about the same level, and considering Orochimaru _SHOULD_ be stronger than his pupil, I'm guessing Orochimaru is still much stronger than Naruto, or have some secret trick up his sleeve, which he always do.
Unless Naruto is the one with a new secret nin-jutsu, he will get owned.

Yes, I hate Orochimaru just as much as you guys, but he is strong, even stronger than Naruto at this point, atleast that's what I'm thinking after seing his reactions in the previous chapter.

That's my 2 cents anyway. Can't wait to see what happens :)

- Pjoto out.

He only had 1 tail at the time man... it wasn't till Oro showed back up that he pushed out the rest of the tails. We also haven't see the power that the 4th tail gives him and you don't know how Naruto was brought out of his madness either. I'll venture a guess that Oro doesn't know what he's about to get into since 4 tails is about half the Kyubi's real power I don't think many mortals can stand toe to toe with that. It would be interesting to se the 5th tail as well.

Tha Uchiha
January 25, 2006, 03:52 AM
yeah, I think Oro might want to be careful, but I doubt Naruto could pwn him this early in the arc, but make no mistake, the one to take out Oro will be Naruto, and after that we can resume the damned akatsuki arc...

So is Kishimoto going to stick  with the Orochimaru Arc, or is he going to keep it short and save it for later then jump right back to the akatsuki stuff!?  What do you guys see being more important to the story, Naruto and Sasuke? or The Akutsuki plot?  Or even do both story arcs effect one another? Hmmmmm.... Yeah!

venicia777
January 25, 2006, 07:56 AM
yeah, I think Oro might want to be careful, but I doubt Naruto could pwn him this early in the arc, but make no mistake, the one to take out Oro will be Naruto ...

i was about to say that. most people didnt realize that naruto's first strike on ORO is the mode we've seen even in the anime- one tail kyuubi form. the next chapter starts with naruto in a new form whose fighting potential we can only guess. there will be a 1 on 1 bout b/n naruto and Oro. and then Kabuto against the other 3- my God!! there is really something with kabuto. anyways, kabuto may try to hold the 3 to allow Oro to size up narutos strength

TeamNaruto
January 25, 2006, 09:01 AM
there is really something with kabuto. anyways, kabuto may try to hold the 3 to allow Oro to size up narutos strength

I agree, you'll see Kabuto have the "old blood" boil and possibly see a bloodline limit. It's about time too since Yamato, Sai, and Sakura would definately be too much to handle. If it was one on one, Kabuto probably doesn't have to resolve into the "old blood", but 3 on 1 Kabuto needs to stop all 3 so that Oro can fight Naruto alone.

I'm really curious on how Oro will fight Naruto, Oro really or couldn't use his jutsu's since after the fight with Sandaime. With him being able to use all his jutsu's now, it could turn out to be a near hokage level battle in just power and strength alone.

binkansarariman
January 25, 2006, 09:11 AM
Naruto needs some revelation of how important self-control is... i guess he'd fail with whatever jutsus he'd be using against orchi.. n the failure would make him thinking of his way of things....then after he realizes his mistakes, he's more than ready to release the 4th tail.. n Yamato is the guy who'd show him the way

KageMane
January 25, 2006, 11:22 AM
I predict that Kabuto won't survive this battle.

dylec
January 25, 2006, 03:45 PM

Heh, seeing how sneaky & clever Kabuto was in the past, I think otherwise. He might be wounded, but not killed. The neo-team 7 can be formidable, specially now that Naruto is 3-tailed, but Kabuto is not push-over. He'll make it out somehow. ;)

Snake1786
January 25, 2006, 03:46 PM
Oh yeah Yamato rocks. Yamato is somekind of Solid snake of naruto and Orichimaro is big boss (although Shodaime is like big boss but whatever), kabuto is cool too I like his cheeky attitude and i like Sai (everybody say his gay and the hole shit but he is as man as possible and his verdicts are not gay far from it when hey say "you lack penis" or something like that it means that you are not a real man). Man i love the new chracters they are cool. And my predict is either Yamato will becalm naruto or sasuke will appear which might not happen so early.

mageofdeath
January 25, 2006, 05:39 PM
i was about to say that. most people didnt realize that naruto's first strike on ORO is the mode we've seen even in the anime- one tail kyuubi form. the next chapter starts with naruto in a new form whose fighting potential we can only guess. there will be a 1 on 1 bout b/n naruto and Oro. and then Kabuto against the other 3- my God!! there is really something with kabuto. anyways, kabuto may try to hold the 3 to allow Oro to size up narutos strength

yeah, the only problem with Kabuto taking on all 3 of them at the same time, is that only 2 and a half years ago he was almost on par with kakashi, so unless he improved like kakashi, taking on 2 jounin's and a future sannin seems a bit too much for even kakashi to handle, although if that's what does end up happening we should really start to begin to wonder how much stronger Sasuke got if Oro can get Kabuto that big a power leap...

lexiefaye
January 25, 2006, 06:16 PM
Spoiler pics via dyro!!!!

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=721.new#new

donkeyhigh
January 25, 2006, 07:40 PM

We can only hope.

we should really start to begin to wonder how much stronger Sasuke got if Oro can get Kabuto that big a power leap...

And Orochimaru is comparing Naruto and Sasuke. In that chase, Naruto has to be pretty bad-ass too.. :) ..which kinda goes without saying..
I don't think Orochimaru just understands how hardcore Naruto really is.
I'm just hoping the whole Orochimaru-thing will be over soon, so we can follow Akutski or whatever. Just.. die Orochimaru.. please, die.

ItsMrJedi
January 25, 2006, 08:47 PM
Is there already a translation available of the spoiler pic ?

Thank you.

Gold Knight
January 25, 2006, 11:25 PM
Keep an eye on the Spoilers subforum, ItsMrJedi. I'm sure NJT & Iwanin & Nihongaeri will be along soon.

Sentou Ryoku
January 26, 2006, 02:18 AM
Judging from the latest batch of spoilers, it's safe to say that Naruto pulled a Vegeta. Also, since a lot of people are busting out the DBZ comparisons, I'm wondering how long it will take Kishimoto to pull another tournament-plot in the future...

=S=

zeheero
January 26, 2006, 02:47 AM
Where the heck are all the spoiler pictures? I went to the spoiler thread, nothing. What is going on? Is it because of the new server?

Meijin no Kori
January 26, 2006, 02:50 AM
Where the heck are all the spoiler pictures? I went to the spoiler thread, nothing. What is going on? Is it because of the new server?

Try these links:
http://mangahelpers.com/index.php?ind=gallery&op=section_view&idev=7
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=722.0

zeheero
January 26, 2006, 03:01 AM
Thanks,Omg, what happen? I just saw the scans. OMG

Cueil
January 26, 2006, 03:04 AM
awsome... he totally ignored Sakura :-)

zeheero
January 26, 2006, 03:19 AM
Who cares about Sakura? I don't care. I just want to see some BIG fights. I am tried of the author always watering down Naruto. Finally some good fights along the way. However, I think Yamato is going to ruin it by doing some gay justus and sealing Naruto Charka.

mageofdeath
January 26, 2006, 03:41 AM
I just had a revelation about the cursed seal that might fit, Naruto at this point seems a bit overpowered from the spoiler pics, I mean imagine if he unleashes 5 tails (not sure even akatsuki could handle it) so I think it would be fitting for the cursed seal to have a level 3, and it would be like lee's gates; except level 3 kills the user after 1 use, which would make it perfect for use against Itachi...
Now obviously there is no actual proof for this theory, but we have to wonder exactly why kimimaro was crippled so badly in the sasuke chase, maybe he used level 3 CS; of course this could actually fit well for the story, for example if Sasuke were to get rescued and helped Naruto and Co. against Akatsuki he might be able to use Level 3 to save Naruto instead of killing Itachi, it would fit well and redeem Sasuke for his many blunders...

j0ny
January 26, 2006, 04:49 AM
Ok Perhaps Sai is trying to let Sakura die to make Naruto look bad.

OR

Sai is really Sasuke and is preparing to fight Naruto like Oro wanted.

mageofdeath
January 26, 2006, 05:44 AM
Ok Perhaps Sai is trying to let Sakura die to make Naruto look bad.

OR

Sai is really Sasuke and is preparing to fight Naruto like Oro wanted.

that would piss me the hell off, because it would just be crazy as hell, I mean its like he was with them the whole damn time, and just crazy I tell you, it cant and wont happen..

ir_entau
January 26, 2006, 07:08 AM
i think sai is capturing the junchuruuki (i dont know how to spell...lol) for root's military and take control of NAruto for their KOnoha's take over plan

hatakescarecrow
January 26, 2006, 07:18 AM
I predict Naruto will grow 9 tails and kill them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding ch 292 would most likely be Yamato trying to control Naruto and more talking.

Nekochan
January 26, 2006, 07:43 AM
I just saw Nihongaeri post a pic. Sai did save Sakura from falling later and Yamato was relieved. Haha, for a minute there I thought he will be such a bad ass and let Sakura died there.

Please use spoiler tags if you need to discuss the spoiler pics in this thread. Thanks -Terra

NaruJunky
January 26, 2006, 08:06 AM
no, that was yamato who saved sakura with his mokuton. not sai.

Syntaxis_
January 26, 2006, 08:26 AM
Where the hell can we discuss normally without using spoiler tags? I can't seem to find a "SPOILER PICS DISCUSSION THREAD" in the "Naruto Discussions" forum. On NarutoForums.com ALL references to 292 seem to be removed without any information.

This SUCKS.

Organize this you guys.. it's confusing.

Tyranny
January 26, 2006, 08:30 AM
I believe you can discuss that here: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=721.0

Snake1786
January 26, 2006, 09:01 AM
Yay sai is a badass he dont care about sakura (and thats good so).

Manetheren
January 26, 2006, 11:36 AM
Syn, there is a subforum in the library where all new chapter discussion goes.

and there is the same here.

mgrace
January 26, 2006, 11:42 AM
I dont know why people always try to match POWER UP levels we know the extent of the curse seal

Socio
January 26, 2006, 01:33 PM
I predict Sai is going to attack the person he saw, when he flew on his bird.

For a moment there, I really thought some Akatsuki thugs arrived.

lexiefaye
January 26, 2006, 01:54 PM
I predict Sai is going to attack the person he saw, when he flew on his bird.

For a moment there, I really thought some Akatsuki thugs arrived.

No, I think he was reacting to the fact that during the Kabuto blast ruckus Orochimaru disappeared from the foot of the bridge.

Socio
January 26, 2006, 01:58 PM
That's another theory which I can relate to.
So many spoiler pics and I don't see Orochimaru anywhere.

dylec
January 26, 2006, 02:04 PM
So many spoiler pics and I don't see Orochimaru anywhere.

Most likely he retreated to a safer location/distance.

Terra
January 26, 2006, 02:44 PM
Where the hell can we discuss normally without using spoiler tags? I can't seem to find a "SPOILER PICS DISCUSSION THREAD" in the "Naruto Discussions" forum. On NarutoForums.com ALL references to 292 seem to be removed without any information.

This SUCKS.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=25.0 ...

venicia777
January 26, 2006, 03:04 PM
sakura is gonna live- but blast her anyway. i think it is about time she respects naruto full time. if yamato cant control naruto i will be real pissed off

lexiefaye
January 26, 2006, 04:32 PM
Just thought it was funny. The pic on the left is Sheeta from Hayou Miyazaki's laputa: Castle in the Sky.
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/6756/laputasakura0li.jpg

Demon Nin
January 26, 2006, 08:35 PM
I think Naruto will stay 3 tails. If you remember Jiraiya said that Naruto was conscious all the way to 3 tails, but when the 4th tail came out he lost control. Yamato will remember this and be ready to stop Naruto if he shows any signs of going further than 3. Until then he will have no choice but to let Naruto have his way with Oro. Stopping Naruto may give Oro and Kabuto a chance to arrange a counter attack. This will also be a crucial time for Yamato to think of his next move.

drrckmtthws
January 27, 2006, 02:55 AM
does any body know if the raw is out somewhere, there just got to be if we have 8 spoiler pics, it shouldn't be hard to get the rest
Not out yet. - MnK

zeheero
January 27, 2006, 04:05 AM
does any body know if the raw is out somewhere, there just got to be if we have 8 spoiler pics, it shouldn't be hard to get the rest
Not out yet. - MnK

Yeah, it would because you aren't paying for the dang issue. Chill, the kind people at the internet is going to give up some raw in a few hours,

HellbentTheGreatShinobi
January 27, 2006, 05:51 AM
I wonder what's the significance of Shodai's necklace to Yamato? It has something to do with the jutsu Yamato can do in controlling Jinchuriki I guess...

Zenith
January 27, 2006, 09:38 AM
How long does Jump take to get to North America if you subscribe?

Longer than it takes to get to the Japanese stores obviously. It comes out in Japan usually on Saturday if i'm not mistaken.

Miki800
January 27, 2006, 12:14 PM
Sorry for the delay in creating this thread, we were waiting on the complete version of 292 ( y'see, there were two pages missing in the initial Japanese RAW we got - but with the Chinese RAW, we now have all the pages. )

I dont understand, if you are saying this

then there must be a download for the none translated full raw, even in the Chinese raw
is it not true? or its just a rumor that its wondering around somewhere over the internet
please I must be too blind :P to see the link in those forums plz direct link me to the page thank you Mr. :D

lexiefaye
January 27, 2006, 04:05 PM
Gk meant chapter 291 in that original post.

Dead or Alive
January 27, 2006, 07:06 PM
Aww, I soooo wanted to see akatsuki (mainly tobi and deidara). I really want to see deidara and sai open a art gallery.

Hermie
January 28, 2006, 12:16 AM
Listen people, STOP WITH THE COMPLAINING ALREADY! The scanners are doing us a huge favor, and they're breaking the law doing it. They don't have any type of "duty" to do so. Can't you at least TRY to be a little grateful? :P

And to the people going "If I had a subscription, I'd scan it right away just to please the fans, aint I great?!": The raw we read on thursday to saturday, is the one that comes with the Jump released the following monday. That means we get the raw before the bulk of the japanese. But by all means, if you want to move to Japan to start scanning the jumps as they come out, go right ahead.

Gold Knight
January 28, 2006, 12:29 AM
Gk meant chapter 291 in that original post.

My bad. Changed it.[br]Posted at: January 27, 2006, 09:23:01 PM_________________________________________________

This SUCKS.

There is now a Konoha Telegrams subforum at NF Konoha Library. For three days after the RAW comes out that will be where all the threads go.

And yeah, we have Spoilers subforum.

WingZer0
January 28, 2006, 03:38 AM
Just my personal opinon, i think the raw might not be out anytime soon. Reason being that its the lunar new year holidays and the scanners might have gone holidaying...

Lizzy-kun
January 28, 2006, 04:14 AM
There's a japanese fanart site I go to on a regular basis that has a section for summaries of the Naruto chapters, they have one for 292 posted up already, I translated it through google so it reads all funky, if anyone's interested here's the link to the translated page: http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww5f.biglobe.ne.jp%2F%7Eanegoworld%2F292.html&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&safe=off&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Meijin no Kori
January 28, 2006, 04:28 AM
There's a japanese fanart site I go to on a regular basis that has a section for summaries of the Naruto chapters, they have one for 292 posted up already, I translated it through google so it reads all funky, if anyone's interested here's the link to the translated page:

Thanks. From what I got of the translation (other than what we already know), it appers that Orochimaru keeps talking about if Naruto is stronger than Sasuke or not and that Naruto unleashes the 4th tail during the chapter. If that's true... then things could get real exciting, but dangerous for Orochimaru.

FC3S
January 28, 2006, 04:38 AM
There's a japanese fanart site I go to on a regular basis that has a section for summaries of the Naruto chapters, they have one for 292 posted up already, I translated it through google so it reads all funky, if anyone's interested here's the link to the translated page: http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww5f.biglobe.ne.jp%2F%7Eanegoworld%2F292.html&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&safe=off&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Hi I'm new here, nice site!
according to this link, (i can read japanese) naruto brings out the fourth tail after being told he's still under sasuke. this kinda seems ridiculous to me, cause if 3 tails is worse than sasuke, and 4 tails can deal some serious damage to jiraiya... what the hell is up with sasuke? he's as good or better than naruto with 4 tails??

lexiefaye
January 28, 2006, 05:02 AM
Raw Raw Raw Raw

http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=2957965&postcount=2027

4ghost
January 28, 2006, 05:03 AM
It's not the best but better than nothing these are the links that The Touch put out over at NF.

http://k.pic.to/5n3wf
http://k.pic.to/5nlhb

oh and a script posted by Invisus
http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=2957992&postcount=2034

Give them your thanks.

Sentou Ryoku
January 28, 2006, 05:36 AM
Just finished glossing over the raw...I like how Orochimaru came out of himself. Sucks that there's no character page though.

=S=

csx16
January 28, 2006, 07:43 AM
Looks like Orochimaru came out of himself because naruto ripped off his left arm.

cygnus
January 28, 2006, 08:14 AM
I have no idea what happened...the pics are so small)

shinubi
January 28, 2006, 08:43 AM
i cant believe how kishimoto make naruto look so fckin lame .... im begining to fade away from naruto just because how the manga is going .... 3 years of teaching from a legendary senin and all he can do is fckin transforming to a fcking fox ... dude come on kishimoto ... why da fck would u make such a important character look so lame...i been reading this manga for almost 2 years now ... n these couples of months been very disappointing .... someone smack the motherfuker kishimoto in the head and wake him up ... cuz hes fucking lagging

ShgnLW
January 28, 2006, 09:14 AM
SHINUBI!!! I add you to my list of special people :D

I totally agree with this guy. All Naruto can do is transform into a higher kyuubi fase, which is very cool, but on the other side i miss new jutsu's, and furthermore I miss summonings!! Naruto should be able to summon a new and improved Gama kichi (who has to be as big as naruto is now) or another frog.

Maybe Jiraiya wanted to train Naruto more in taijutsu and smart tactics than rather train his jutsu... but okay, speculation speculations...

---------> On-topic<------------------
Can't wait till the bigger raw or scanlation is out :p For all dutch guys I made a dutch translation and posted it ;) let's see how many people react on my thread (if mods don't delete it bcause it is rather useless :p xD j/k).

defferoo
January 28, 2006, 09:17 AM
shinubi... so how many times did you say "fck" in your last post? hahaha

ikuroi
January 28, 2006, 09:44 AM
lol, i think Naruto is generally cool. If Sasuke is stronger than Naruto now, THAT would be lame IMO. Yepp, 3 years with Orochimaru you will be stronger than a jinchuriki and a sannin. Anyway, I can see Sasuke fighting in a better way but he cant be "stronger"... Anyway, I miss the Naruto I saw who defended Kakashi when Chiyo attacked him.

kadoman
January 28, 2006, 10:25 AM
Erm...is it my imagination, or judging by the last pic of Orochimaru, is that a pair of breasts he is sporting? Er...?!?

Kixo
January 28, 2006, 11:36 AM
soooooo funny when Naruto tried to scare Orochimaru....
Dont he knows that Oro is a little different than the other shinobis, like .... he scare other shinobis :amuse

ikuroi
January 28, 2006, 11:59 AM
I dont think it matters, its not like oro cant be scared shtless....! Oro was the guy who almost cried when Sandaime sealed his arms...

Hermie
January 28, 2006, 12:01 PM
I personally think the chakra transformation was just awesome. :D

It will be interesting to see what tricks Sai will pull..

UzumakiRoman
January 28, 2006, 01:01 PM
OMG!! it's about time naruto got some serious burn!!! and what the hell was kabuto thinking that definitely not like him to charge naruto he's usully cool and calculating. if anthing he should of ben as shocked by naruto as he was when sasuke first came to orochimaru. And i swear orochimaru has a jutsu to pull out of his ass for every situation. i really thought naruto wrecked him and then he pulls a new body from his mouth WTF!!!!
But f%$# sai he dissed sakura and was gonna let her drop i'd give him straight body blows after the mission is over, but nice mokuton from yamato/shodai.. lol![br]Posted at: January 28, 2006, 09:06:40 AM_________________________________________________lexiefay post #110 interesting theories!!!![br]Posted at: January 28, 2006, 09:10:09 AM_________________________________________________just another thought i thought it was awesome with orochimaru looking at kyubi, and i remember someone saying in an earlier post it's a waste for naruto to act the same as before since he started sort of level-headed in part2. what if it's because more of kyubi's traits are asserting themselves in naruto as he uses his chakra. for naruto to uses his chakra they have to resonate together, i think that would come about as the both of them would be of one mind!... just a thought lol!

KageMane
January 28, 2006, 09:29 PM
I think we have seen nothin of the real post-time skip Naruto yet. Its too early to state that he only posseses the kyuubi chakra,as he might be using new "sannin level" jutsus in the next chapters. Give kishi some time to set things up, then we'll all enjoy it more. I know its hard, but we must be patient. :amuse

drrckmtthws
January 28, 2006, 11:01 PM
ya'll must be fu@#in crazy the naruto manga is hott, ecspecially when he get's pist, yeah seeing new jusus is cool and all that but it ain't nothing like a strait up ass woopin, and where the hell is every body getting the translation scanlations i can't find anything, this site keeping saying download fail

Substance
January 29, 2006, 12:04 AM
I think we have seen nothin of the real post-time skip Naruto yet. Its too early to state that he only posseses the kyuubi chakra,as he might be using new "sannin level" jutsus in the next chapters. Give kishi some time to set things up, then we'll all enjoy it more. I know its hard, but we must be patient. :amuse

Hate to wait though!!! I found it better to see jutsus in the Series instead of the manga.. cant really imagine it until you see the animation..lol

KageMane
January 29, 2006, 12:13 AM
Hate to wait though!!! I found it better to see jutsus in the Series instead of the manga.. cant really imagine it until you see the animation..lol

yeah I know wot u mean. I cant w8 to see this battle in the anime...

venicia777
January 29, 2006, 05:27 PM
it will be awesome- just remember the sasuke vs naruto animation- it was way better than the manga. anyway i doutbt naruto can beat Orochimaru- if jiraiya survived 4-tails Oro will survive. it is about time he matures to use his head or yamato intervenes.

that1kid
January 30, 2006, 04:29 AM
Very sweet chapter it's awsome to see naruto finally be the center of a fight. I'd really like to know what sai is up to now he can't possilby think that he stands a chance of getting ahold of naruto if that's his secret mission. And if his mission was to get oro there' s no way in hell that would happen. Naruto's starting to get that fourth tail but his face at the end seemed kind of calm and collected to me. Much like he was in more control that he'd ever been rather that the control slippiing away as you'd expect.

drrckmtthws
January 30, 2006, 01:41 PM
every body be dissin naruto but before susuke ran of and left the village, he challenge naruto, a fight where he didn't use the kyubi's powers, and if kakashi never stop that fight we all know he would have won, shit he could have ended the fight a whole lot sooner all he had to do is summon that damn frog and make it step on him

venicia777
January 31, 2006, 05:12 PM
gamabunta will never come to fight in a ridiculous fight b/n two humans against a mere mortal- even if he is summoned i am pretty sure he will abandon the fight. he fights against stuff in his domain- strong and powerful demons like himself. not against mere mortals

walkie
January 31, 2006, 07:12 PM
gamabunta will never come to fight in a ridiculous fight b/n two humans against a mere mortal- even if he is summoned i am pretty sure he will abandon the fight. he fights against stuff in his domain- strong and powerful demons like himself. not against mere mortals

waoww...according to your way of talk i guess you are able to summon frogs or something else :amuse..other way how would be so sure? :blink

elementc
January 31, 2006, 09:16 PM
Either way it is still nice when Orochimaru loses an arm or other body part. That guy really needs to get beat up and have it last for a very long time.

Hermie
January 31, 2006, 10:33 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/herminator64/three.jpg

=x

Elmdorz
February 01, 2006, 05:05 PM
I honestly think Jiraiya was taken by surprise when Naruto went 4 tails. To me its much harder trying to control someone without killing them or using extreme force, yet they want to kill you. I do not think Orochimaru will get his butt whooped if Naruto goes 4 tails, that and I'm sure Yamato will stop Naruto before that chance happens.

Also I agree that Naruto is weaker than Sasuke. One thing that is obvious in this series and many others is. Its not always raw power that wins, sometimes its those who think the best in the situation. Sure power plays a role don't get me wrong, but if your just enraged, you may make a wrong move and get killed. And to me thats what probably seperates Sasuke from Naruto. Naruto was always a hot head. So far when he gets the tails and all that kyuubi chakra out. He pretty much doesn't make any stragetic planning. This is the ninja world, your suppose to always have a trick up your sleeve or something planned. Naruto on the otherhand, he doesn't have any tricks or plans. He just charges and hopes for the best lol. No kage bunshins, nothing. Naruto may be strong physically, but mentally he is still the same damn kid. At least thats what he has proven to me so far in the series. Remember when him and Kakashi were up aganist Deidara, Kash couldn't even tell him the plan yet. He's like "dude chill out, relax, when you CALM down I'll tell you the plan". If Naruto wasn't a hot head and made rational moves and good tactics in his kyuubi form, he would be uber!

And I will say this, if all he can do is scream, and shoot random burst of chakra, and try to hit you with his chakra claws.. Guess what? He's going to die at the hands of the Akatsuki, or maybe even Sasuke for that manne. Naruto up your game kid!!!!!

Panda
April 05, 2007, 09:29 AM
I predict that Sasuke's shadow will appear in issue 300 :\

ornis
April 07, 2007, 06:41 AM
I predict that Sasuke's shadow will appear in issue 300 :\

LMAO WTH!!! I MEAN YOUR DATE---WTH!!! *MY ABS ARE CRAMPING*

GrayFoxx
April 10, 2007, 11:10 AM
I predict Orochimaru will be taken over by Sasuke in Chapter 345.

...Oh! I almost forgot, I also think Orochimaru's true form will be some kind of White Snake.

:)