PDA

View Full Version : thousand sunny will eat a devil fruit

mugen
June 22, 2008, 10:42 AM
i know....crazy
i believe so however. its only right though...its never been done...wait nevermind...ship would sink...? idk...just something i thought of after seeing this. please explain how correct i m or how wrong i am

http://e1n.kefi.org/images/BLOG/2007-06/3DpaperSIG.jpg

Raysen_ht
June 22, 2008, 10:49 AM
I think thats impossible... As u pointed, the ship would sink (need to say anything else?).

It would be fun though

Imitorar
June 22, 2008, 12:08 PM
I doubt this would ever happen. For one thing, as you mentioned, Sunny would probably sink. For another thing, it seems like a waste of a perfectly good Devil Fruit. Sunny is quite awesome enough (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/495/12/) even WITHOUT a Devil Fruit. To have it eat a Devil Fruit would be overkill, and turn it into a fighter, instead of an incredibly souped up ship. Besides, I'm not sure Franky would allow something like that to be done to his baby.

Razh
June 22, 2008, 02:22 PM
Besides, the ship isn't a single object. It is built from many smaller parts.

Culaio
June 22, 2008, 03:06 PM
I am sorry but I think bazooka is too

ps.sorry for bad english

kkck
June 22, 2008, 03:25 PM
The closest thinng to that that could happen is getting devil fruit enhanced equipment for the ship, but I really dont see anything like that ever happening. The sunny already pawns everything as it is, especially since franky installed the cannon thing.

Razh
June 22, 2008, 05:48 PM
I am sorry but I think bazooka is too

ps.sorry for bad english

Bazooka is considerably smaller than a ship the size of Sunny.

mugen
June 22, 2008, 07:38 PM

umm..i say the same but again..it floats....not swims...ok...i mean mr.2 was floating xd

ZeroChrome
June 23, 2008, 08:07 AM
good thinking, but i doubt it though. as u said, the ship might sink. and given this hint (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/433/04/) by Oda, it is more unlikely that it will ever happen. if that's the case, then the DF power that Sunny might have can never be used! :XD

Culaio
June 25, 2008, 04:03 AM

what I wanted to say is that bazooka like ship is built from smaller parts even swords are built from multiple parts but we saw elephant sword but I don't believe that ship will have devil fruit power because ship would be drained of energy

ps.sorry for bad english

Sachsenhesse
June 25, 2008, 04:32 AM
Just imagine it would be devilfruit which ables to fly... thats not a bad idea

The Darkness
June 25, 2008, 05:17 AM
Yeh maybe a zoan fruit like the Lizard Lizard no mi Model Dragon. That would be the best becausethen Sunny could fly and shoot fire. OH MY GOD! i jhust realised something maybe that railegh guy will die fighting the admiral. So the sh crew will realise that they are not able to go to merman island and then they find the df gives it to sunny and they will fly over the red line :D Sanji will be really sad though.

danielkoburger
July 20, 2008, 06:16 PM
Reading the first post i thought: why do people think of it of being impossible. All the fruit needs to give is the floating/flying/wings whatever ability.

Reading the dragon idea now. WOW. Just think of sunny flying and shoting fire easily like a dragon.:headbang

but i think that would be totaly :fry

Tsukisama
July 20, 2008, 09:06 PM
I really don't think this theory will come true.

The only way in which I could see it possibly working is if Franky designs some sort of device that would attach seastone to the ship whenever the crew wanted to sail (as I would think that you would need a larger piece of seastone to fully take away the DF abilities of the ship, but if not, then just a little piece would do). This could double in effectiveness by making the ship invisible to the sea monsters like the Navy ships use on the Calm Belt.

If the ship were to get a DF, then a flying Zoan DF like a dragon would be interesting.

Superman
July 21, 2008, 03:13 AM
Sunny wouldnt sink.
Its a ship and ships float.
Eating a DF means you cant swim aka you cant move anymore while underwater.
But a ship is build to float over the water.
Or do you think that the ship will get so heavy that it sinks?
Thats imposible.

A ship is a ship and it will float over water weather with or without DF.
But to give objects a DF it probably have to include into it while the building process runs.
So to give Spandams sword a fruit ability, the fruit was fused in the molten metal.
Got it?! ;)

neomaster121
July 21, 2008, 03:39 AM
Sunny wouldnt sink.
Its a ship and ships float.
Eating a DF means you cant swim aka you can move anymore.
But a ship is build to float over the water.
Or do you think that the ship will get so heavy that it sinks?
Thats imposible.
It may becomes a little hevier but than doesnt bother the ship at all.

A ship is a ship and it will float over water weather with or without DF.
But to give objects a DF it probably have to include into it while the building process runs.
So to give Spandams sword a fruit ability, the fruit was fused in the molten metal.
Got it?! ;)

i get wat u mean

thats fair enough the df stops u swiming but does it stop u floating

well i think that it does stop u floating otherwise if luffy or other df users when into the water they'd try floating instead of swiming

if u gave the ship a df fruit it would be unable to float n thus would sink

Superman
July 21, 2008, 06:31 AM
A ship is exclusively designed for the water.
Like a plane is exclusively designed for the air.
Humans arent naturely designed to swim or float they have to learn it.
The only way humans can float by themselves is on the back. (on the stomach would be a little breath stealing:D:p)
If we float on the back and move our arms and legs and/or the whole body we sink. (no swimming moves just fidget):D
We are flexible and a ship isnt.
All i wanna say is a ship stays in his originally form where it can swim.
So physically is it impossible that a ship sinks without damage or nature disasters.

But i think i got the point you all mean i thought too serious about that and thats not one piece style.
Probably every single one of you thougt that Sunny gets, if it gets a DF, an animal fruit.
Am i right?!
And if it becomes an animal like ship it can move and change his form.( Normally the wood would break but not in One Piece:D:p)
So yeah it could sink if it change its form.
But then again, it still can get back to the normal ship form just like Spandams sword too.
The old form is not forgotten;)

Rain_Reborn
July 28, 2008, 09:44 PM
What about the cannons eating the DF lol

Raysen_ht
July 29, 2008, 06:24 AM
that could happen... but devil fruits are so rare... i doubt that the sunny..or the cannons... or anything other than another person/personĀ“s weapon will have one