PDA

View Full Version : Uliquiorra 234 colour ^___^

Cupcake
July 17, 2006, 02:26 AM
I got bored so I decided to do some colouring ^__^ this picture is dedicated to Jerans-chan (hope ya like it)

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/4103/bleachch23402colourdk5.jpg

well tell me what ya think I can handle critisisim (sp?)

destinator
July 17, 2006, 02:37 AM
Oh that looks nice :) Okay what would I criticise? I think its okay to let the sfx in but the text right of him is a bit disturbing. The shading is nice but I personally dont like his hair...black as it ment to be ( but thats just something personal)

Cupcake
July 17, 2006, 02:40 AM
The blue hair wasnt meant to be that light, I was going to use a dark shade of blue in one part at the top and leave it at that but I got carrired away........Yeah those sfx's look stupid

Leen
August 07, 2006, 02:39 PM
Criticism. XD

It looks bright. I think you use a lot of dodge on the clothings. The hair is a bit monochrome but it can be improved. It's a neat coloring and the quality of the manga is not that HQ. Next time, you might want to get a HQ version of manga so that the coloring will look better. Good job nonetheless.

Miso
August 07, 2006, 02:55 PM
Overall it's quite neat but it lacks details. Especially on the hair. Yours looks like a shiny mass, it's better if you can see single strands of hair.

:thumbs

Forsaken
August 27, 2006, 07:13 PM
I like it a lot lol. I haven't coloured many bleach pics but they diffinetly are hard. thanks for the colour