PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 212 Discussion [Bleach]

Gold Knight
January 21, 2006, 01:44 PM
Bleach 211: RAW/Translations/Scanlations Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=731.0)

So, if you've already read Chapter 211, what do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Hey, it's looking like Ichigo is doing well against Grimjaw.  What's his next move?  Does Grimjaw have an ace up his sleeve?  Is there any more special properties to Ichigo's ban kai?

Is Hitsugaya ok?  Sure looked like he was injured badly.

What else will transpire?  Is that Tousen sneaking up on Tatsuka?  Why?

Predict away!

Edit: We've gotten a Chinese MQ RAW from Jojohot and Moridin.  Enjoy, though don't scanlate. 

And now we've got a Japanese RAW and some translations.  Bleach 212 RAW / Translations / Scanlations. (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=870.0)  Enjoy!

lexiefaye
January 21, 2006, 02:56 PM
The chapter starts with Ichigo trying to get control over his inner Hollow, and Grimjaw will see this as an opening to attack. Grimjaw is about to strike when Tousen, holding up a struggling Tatsuki, tells Grimjaw to stop. He says he's been watching the fight and Ichigo shows potential. Aizen wants him alive but Ichigo isn't quite ready for "it" yet. But Tousen will give him an insentive to get better and eventually to come to them. Tousen then kidnaps Tatsuki ... taking her into the Hollow realm. Now Ichigo has a REAL reason to join the Vizards and try to gain power from them ... and then the following arc will be him entering the Hollowverse to try and retrieve Tatsuki.

Oh, and Hitsugaya is out for the count but Orihime will heal him ...

Gold Knight
January 21, 2006, 05:56 PM
^ That's true, pretty handy to have a healer like Orihime around to help out, though I wonder if Orihime would be able to do just as well as the Fourth Captain in the healing arts... they might just go on ahead and take Hitsugaya back to Soul Society.

Wonder how Orihime's doing in the midst of all this... hey! I bet Chad will run into Tatsuka just before Tousen arrives on the scene.

Heh, that reminds me, it's going to be fun watching how Keigo handles having Ikkaku at his home.

lexiefaye
January 21, 2006, 10:17 PM
Heh, that reminds me, it's going to be fun watching how Keigo handles having Ikkaku at his home.

Keigo is so gonna say some comment about Ikkaku's bald head ... and then you just know all hell will break loose!

zagman505
January 24, 2006, 10:33 AM
hahahaha, yeah, keigo and ikkaku as roommates doesn't seem too great an idea. it seems like both renji and hitsugaya are badly hurt... i still think that rather than tatsuki getting kidnapped, both her and keigo are about to get some sort of spiritual powers. they're both able to see shinigami and hollows and watever. i think that tousen is really here to yell at grimjaw, for goin out without letting aizen know, getting 5 arrancars killed, etc. so after ichigo's inner hollow tries to take over, tousen is goin to knock grimjaw around a bit while ichigo is still struggling w/ his inner hollow. and then both tousen and grimjaw are goin to leave, tousen's goin to be like, "you seem to have grown quite a bit since i last saw you... but compared to aizen-sama, ur power is nothing."

OtakuDC3K1
January 24, 2006, 08:02 PM
by now i hope you realize the badguys always have an ace up their sleve :smile-big

but yeah i doesnt look like Ichigo can surpress his inner hollow for much longer and this should be a very good fight tho i think the hollow ichigo may come out on the last page of the next chapter ;p

venicia777
January 25, 2006, 07:38 AM
the hollow is coming out in this chapter. or probably at the end of the chapter when ichigo is about to go down.
hitsugaya will be shown getting healed by inoue and probably that will lead to the others in later chapters.

lexiefaye
January 27, 2006, 03:58 PM
chinese scanlation available AT JOJOHOT but site is really overloaded and slow ...

So direct download it! http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=2952667&postcount=107

Gold Knight
January 27, 2006, 06:42 PM
Thanks for the heads up, lexiefaye.

Not sure what's being said, so I'll just wait until a translation to discuss the chapter. Unfortunately we don't have any Chinese translators here, so somebody please let me know if there's a translation made at NF.

Hermie
January 27, 2006, 09:07 PM
Haha, Grimjaw got scowled like a dissobedient brat. ^_^

Redeem
January 27, 2006, 09:17 PM
^ That's true, pretty handy to have a healer like Orihime around to help out, though I wonder if Orihime would be able to do just as well as the Fourth Captain in the healing arts... they might just go on ahead and take Hitsugaya back to Soul Society.

Orihime attached Chad's arm back together... She can do whatever she wants!!

Jisinai
January 27, 2006, 09:32 PM
Bah, until a decent Japanese RAW comes out, I can't do translations. The text is too small on the Jojohot RAW, and I don't speak Chinese.

Hermie
January 28, 2006, 01:16 AM
Rough translation from pg. 5 and up:
http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=2956234&postcount=144
http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=2956292&postcount=146

venicia777
February 02, 2006, 10:08 PM
wow!!! ichigo completely lost. and it was the full impact of his bankai in Grim Jow unreleased state. Heavens!! the guys of Grim Jows rank are really that strong. ichigo really needs his hollow part's strength or he needs to get stronger. Otherwise he is done for. And soul society needs to get something quick otherwise aizens army will obliterate everything. Now i love vizards- i really want to see their full potential.