PDA

View Full Version : Elbaf Discussion Thread

DutchPhoenix
June 30, 2008, 04:57 AM
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/439/14/

i wonder when they arrive there and what kind of trouble the sh's have to fix there too xD

Razh
June 30, 2008, 05:36 AM
You could at least give some idea of what you think what will happen.

I would like if there was a legend about an old kingdom there and maybe some other D person.

Sachsenhesse
June 30, 2008, 05:45 AM
What shall happen. Sogeking becomes the giantking and makes his own Piratecrew only with Giants from Elbaf. :)

DutchPhoenix
June 30, 2008, 06:21 AM
well knowing jaguar D saul was a giant, maybe another D is there

goldb
June 30, 2008, 06:59 AM
When they get to elbaf we'll learn more about the different types of giants there are(the ones from elbaf, the ones from where Jaguar D Saul is from, the ones from where Oz is from, etc...)

I bet it's a place where Ussop is going to learn a lot of inner strength, courage and all the ways of the warrior...

I hope there's some sort of history or background to the island...

Trafalgar Law
June 30, 2008, 07:29 AM
Yeah, Elbaf will be the next Ussop Arc, can't wait!

Maybe they'll have to fight Giants.. tough..

Yans86
November 18, 2008, 02:51 AM
How big si going to be Erbaf impact on the story????
After W7 arc I can't stop to think about it....we know that erbaf giant's are a warrior population...maybe like the Kuja's.
We know that they r really strong so I don't think they can be manipulated by the marines or the government...
They r really known for they strenght,and their brave warrior(Usop's dream).....

This r really important thing,but look at this http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/384/06/.....a giant can live for 300 years....so 3 generations of giants make 900 years....the WG was born 800 years ago....the ancient caln(D.) ( empire) beaten by the WG,the empire we think left the poneglyph disapperead 800 years ago,which is only 2/3 generations of giants......Do u think that they know the true history?????

LoS
November 18, 2008, 04:36 AM
"Elbaf"

they might visit the land and learn more about the history of "D." Since an entire line of giants have the D in their name.

ZeroChrome
November 18, 2008, 04:56 AM
Since an entire line of giants have the D in their name.

Huh?? but Dorry and Brogy doesn't. or do you mean someone else (other than Saul).

I think they will eventually go to Elbaf since Oda has gave us hints about it. the latest is the giant that they saved from the Auction House at SA. IDK about the impact in the story itself, but it definitely gonne be interesting :amuse

Absolutio
November 18, 2008, 08:21 AM
Maybe Kuma sent Ussopp to Elbaf.. O_o

Yans86
November 18, 2008, 09:22 AM
Jaguar D. Saul wasn't from Elbaf,everyone knows that!!!!
And I'm sorry for Usop's fan but I really don't care about Usop,is the ancient history the point here!!!!!The void century is from 900 to 800 years ago in the current story.......a giant can live for 300 years.....they most have knowledge about that cause is only son__father___grandfather....u know what I mean??!!!
PS
Sorry If I can't explain myself better,but I think that usually in a family we know our back story,at least of our grandfather/mother....so if they live 300 years is just 3 generation from the "Void Century"...

RichardMNixon
November 18, 2008, 11:50 AM
Maybe Kuma sent Ussopp to Elbaf.. O_o

That was my thought too, but if they were sent places to learn things, I'm not sure what he could learn from them. Maybe some sort of intense giant work-out to toughen him up?

Akainu
November 18, 2008, 12:04 PM
but ... but... didn't Luffy and Usopp want to go there together? that would be a huge let down.

Fox666
November 18, 2008, 02:02 PM
This r really important thing,but look at this http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/384/06/.....a giant can live for 300 years....so 3 generations of giants make 900 years....the WG was born 800 years ago....the ancient caln(D.) ( empire) beaten by the WG,the empire we think left the poneglyph disapperead 800 years ago,which is only 2/3 generations of giants......Do u think that they know the true history?????Nooo... a generation extend would change, it still may be around 30 years. >_< A generation doesn't take in count how much you live, but the age you has child...

k-dom
November 18, 2008, 04:01 PM
I agree with Akainu, even if Elbaf seems logical as a kuma destination, it would be disappointing that Elbaf has such a minor role as a mini power up arc for Usopp alone. Elbaf will be a arc where the crew will make the biggest party ever

BlackHair
November 18, 2008, 04:42 PM
Elbaf is in the New World. We haven't even seen mermaid Island, which was actually announced two years ago. There is no way in hell, we would see it in the next few chapters/years.

RichardMNixon
November 18, 2008, 05:18 PM
Was it ever stated that Elbaf is in the new world or did we just assume since they haven't been there yet?

BlackHair
November 18, 2008, 05:33 PM
Was it ever stated that Elbaf is in the new world or did we just assume since they haven't been there yet?No it was not said. BUT we all know, the SHS are destined to go there. Since they were following the log and still haven't been there yet also considering that the red line represent the halfway of the grand line, it is a only logical conclusion, if u ask me.

Onomatopoeia
November 18, 2008, 05:58 PM
Well he does have to go their eventually and I don't think he'll go back anytime soon...

But OP readers are so spoiled, we hear about an island and then if we don't get to it fast enough we throw a fit.

Lord Rayleigh
November 18, 2008, 06:23 PM
How do you think Elbaf is independant from the WG ?

Four seas : impossible, it is controled by WG
First part of Grand Line : the roads of GL are controled by WG and countries linked to the WG (like Alabasta)
Calm Belt : used to be independant but the Marine can now conquers the Calm Belt (cf the mini Kuja arc)

What can we still have : Second part of Grand Line and Sky Islands

We can assume that Elbaf is in the Blue Sea. So Sky Islands is impossible (and Underground Islands too lol).

So Elbaf must be in the NW ! ! !

BlackHair
November 18, 2008, 06:29 PM
Well he does have to go their eventually and I don't think he'll go back anytime soon...

But OP readers are so spoiled, we hear about an island and then if we don't get to it fast enough we throw a fit.
I think "spoiled" is the wrong word to describe it, rather "impatient". Im as many may now, one of them xD

At first I was rly pissed off to see Luffy way off of his log route (Fishman Island), not to mention that he was alone. But now, reading the current developments, it seems Kuma sending them away, was only to involve the SHs into the War, apart from saving them from Kizaru. On the other hand, Im still pissed of to see ruined image of a Shichi xD

About Elbaf, do we rly need to discuss whether or not it is in the NW? I mean isn't it clear? This topic seems to be kind of early if u ask me ^^

Fox666
November 18, 2008, 07:16 PM
While there are some criminal there, does they stated Elbaf is a pirate nation...? ._.

Kaiser Will
November 21, 2008, 04:15 PM
While there are some criminal there, does they stated Elbaf is a pirate nation...? ._.

Could be, if we take Broggy and Dorry, but they didn't say that his land was a pirate nation like Kuja! But who knows, can be.

But Elbaf have to be a huge island to fit so many giants :p!

Another thing that we know is that have another clan of giants. Saulo said this to Robin. So can be more than one island of giants.
But this topic is about Elbaf and just like blackhair said it had to be in the NW, because it's one of the dreams of Usopp.

Fox666
November 21, 2008, 06:03 PM
If he isn't there right now... =P

Kaiser Will
November 21, 2008, 07:19 PM
If he isn't there right now... =P

I try not to think, because I want that when we see Elbaf the whole crew have to be together.
But have a high probability because is one of Usopp personal dream. See the sea warriors that he idolizes and therefore became a brave warrior.